英文名称:secrets of the mountain
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | What’s the big deal, Uncle Henry? | 有什么大不了的呢 亨利叔叔 |
[00:25] | I mean, I really don’t get why I couldn’t go with them. | 我真搞不懂 为什么我不能和他们一起去 |
[00:28] | Ah, come on! We’ve been over this, Dana! | 拜托 我们已经说过了 丹娜 |
[00:30] | It’s your folks’ anniversary. | 那是你父母的结婚周年纪念 |
[00:32] | They just wanna share an adventure. | 他们只是想共度一次冒险 |
[00:34] | I can be adventurous. | 我也有冒险精神的 |
[00:36] | Oh! Can you? | 哦 是吗 |
[00:38] | Yeah, sure! | 当然 |
[00:39] | Why not? | 怎么了 |
[00:41] | Well, to be able to see beyond the obvious | 要透过表象看问题 |
[00:43] | requires imagination. | 是需要想象力的 |
[00:48] | What shape is your imagination in? | 你的想象力是什么形状的 |
[00:52] | What do you mean, shape? | 形状 什么意思 |
[00:53] | Well, I mean, how well-tuned is it? | 我是说 它的可塑性有多强呢 |
[00:56] | I’m not exactly sure. | 我不太确定 |
[00:59] | Hmm. Should we test it? | 要不要测试一下 |
[01:03] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[01:03] | OK. Look, what do you know about pirates? | 好 你对海盗了解多少呢 |
[01:07] | I know they were mean. | 我知道他们很小气 |
[01:08] | Oh yes, they were. Indeed, they were. | 没错 的确如此 他们确实小气 |
[01:10] | And the meanest of them all was Captain William Kidd, | 而他们中最小气的是威廉·基德船长 |
[01:14] | who, if the legends are correct, | 如果传说没错的话 |
[01:16] | visited this very mountain. | 他到过我们脚下的这座山 |
[01:20] | Now, imagine him standing over there. | 现在 想象他正站在那儿 |
[01:24] | Can you see him? | 你能看到他吗 |
[01:30] | Not exactly. | 看不到 |
[01:32] | He’s got on a black tricorn | 他戴着黑色三角帽 |
[01:34] | and a scraggly beard and yellowing teeth | 有着蓬乱的胡须 泛黄的牙齿 |
[01:37] | and a crimson waistcoat. | 穿一件深红色的马甲 |
[01:39] | Go! Go! | 快 快看 |
[01:43] | Look hard. | 努力看 |
[01:45] | You’ll never be able to see | 你永远无法看到 |
[01:47] | what was or is or might be | 过去 现在 或未来 |
[01:50] | unless you’re really willing to look. | 除非你真的用心去看 |
[01:54] | Yeah… | 对 |
[01:58] | There he is! I see him! | 他在那儿 我看到他了 |
[01:59] | Good! | 很好 |
[02:00] | Now, do you see his henchmen? | 你见到他的随从了吗 |
[02:03] | – Henchmen? – Oh yeah! | -随从 -对 |
[02:04] | A filthy bunch of ruffians, you know? | 一群丑恶的无赖 你知道的 |
[02:06] | Both odoriferous and dangerous. | 污秽而且危险 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1220个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:214个,六级词汇:88个,GRE词汇:96个,托福词汇:145个,考研词汇:223个,专四词汇:184个,专八词汇:27个, 所有生词标注共:391个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:08] | And they were standing over there, | 他们正站在那儿 |
[02:12] | right opposite their captain. | 就在他们船长的对面 |
[02:15] | See ’em? | 看到了吗 |
[02:20] | What are they doing here? | 他们到这儿来干什么呢 |
[02:20] | Well, you gotta tell me. | 你来告诉我啊 |
[02:22] | Do they have swords? | 他们有佩剑吗 |
[02:23] | Do they have shovels? | 带了铁铲吗 |
[02:26] | Both, Uncle Henry! Swords and shovels! | 都有 亨利叔叔 佩剑和铁铲都有 |
[02:27] | Oh, then sure as we’re standing here, | 那他们来此 |
[02:29] | they have come to bury… | 一定是为了埋藏 |
[02:34] | treasure… | 宝藏 |
[02:38] | Looking at the pencil in a glass of water, | 请看这杯水中的铅笔 |
[02:40] | our eyes tell us it’s broken into 2 pieces. | 我们的眼睛告诉我们 它已经断成两截了 |
[02:45] | Yet when you remove the pencil from the glass… | 但当你将它从水中拿出 |
[02:52] | it’s not really broken. | 它其实并没有断 |
[02:54] | Just as with the pencil, | 就如这铅笔一样 |
[02:56] | what seems to be true at first glance, | 那些一眼望去觉得是事实的东西 |
[02:59] | the circumstantial evidence against my client, | 那些对我的委托人安东尼·韦尔塔 |
[03:01] | Antonio Huertas, | 不利的旁证 |
[03:03] | must be examined more carefully. | 必须经过更为仔细的审查 |
[03:06] | As jurors, it’s your responsibility… | 作为陪审员 你们的职责在于 |
[03:10] | to use your imagination, | 运用你们的想象力 |
[03:13] | to look harder, | 去更仔细地观察 |
[03:14] | to look beyond the obvious… | 去看透表象 |
[03:17] | to discover… | 去发现 |
[03:21] | the truth. | 真相 |
[03:25] | Thank you, Counsellor. | 谢谢你 律师 |
[03:26] | We’ll recess for 10 minutes, | 休庭10分钟 |
[03:27] | and then the jury will begin deliberations. | 之后陪审团将开始商议结论 |
[03:33] | Let’s go, Mr. Huertas. | 这边请 韦尔塔先生 |
[03:41] | Odds? | 胜算多少 |
[03:42] | Fifty-fifty, | 一半一半吧 |
[03:44] | which isn’t bad considering his chances | 相比你接手他的案子之前 |
[03:45] | before you took his case. | 现在胜算已经不错了 |
[03:47] | Oh no! | 糟了 |
[03:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:49] | My ex is getting married today, | 我前夫今天结婚 |
[03:51] | and I was supposed to pick up my kids an hour ago | 我本该在一个小时前去接孩子们的 |
[03:53] | so he could go on his honeymoon! | 那样他才好去度蜜月 |
[03:56] | All right, call me when the jury’s in. | 好吧 陪审团入庭的时候给我电话 |
[03:58] | Will do. | 好的 |
[04:06] | You know, don’t even try and defend her, ok? | 别想再帮她说话了 行吗 |
[04:08] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[04:09] | ‘Cause this is exactly what I expected, | 因为这正和我所想的一样 |
[04:10] | and you said she wasn’t gonna do this! | 你说她不会迟到的 |
[04:12] | I am so sorry, Brandy! | 我真的很抱歉 布兰迪 |
[04:14] | Court went over. | 法庭延时了 |
[04:15] | OK, you know what? Save the excuses, Dana. | 好了 省省你的借口吧 丹娜 |
[04:17] | We both know why you were late! | 你我都清楚你为什么迟到 |
[04:21] | All right, look, | 好吧 听着 |
[04:22] | I know that she thinks | 我知道她觉得 |
[04:23] | I intentionally ruined her big day. | 我故意破坏了她的大喜日子 |
[04:25] | – But I promise you… – No, don’t worry. | -但我向你保证 -不 别担心 |
[04:27] | We’ll catch the next flight. | 我们会赶上下一班飞机的 |
[04:29] | Look, I really am sorry, Colin. | 我真的很抱歉 科林 |
[04:31] | There was nothing I could do. | 我真的没办法 |
[04:33] | Yes, there was. | 不 你有办法的 |
[04:34] | You could have been here on time, like you promised. | 你可以像你保证的那样 准时到这儿 |
[04:37] | Colin! | 科林 |
[04:52] | So! Other than the grand finale… | 好吧 除了刚刚的终场表演 |
[04:56] | how was the wedding? | 婚礼怎么样 |
[04:57] | Can we just go? | 咱们直接回家行吗 |
[05:01] | I totally missed a scrimmage because of you. | 因为你 我完全错过了橄榄球比赛 |
[05:06] | The wedding was perfectly fine, | 婚礼很完美 |
[05:08] | except for the bride, of course, | 当然 除了新娘 |
[05:11] | who wasn’t you. | 那不是你 |
[05:13] | So what’s for dinner? | 晚饭吃什么 |
[05:15] | Pizza time! | 来吃比萨啦 |
[05:16] | OK, so what do you want me to do? | 来啦 要我帮什么忙吗 |
[05:19] | Chef duty. | 当回厨师吧 |
[05:21] | Oven’s hot. | 炉子热得差不多了 |
[05:22] | Great. | 好极了 |
[05:24] | – Where’s your sister? – I don’t know. | -你姐姐呢 -不知道 |
[05:25] | Plugged into that emo-screamo junk she listens to. | 沉浸在垃圾音乐的海洋里 |
[05:27] | – She probably can’t even hear– – Hear what? | -她可能根本没听见 -听见什么 |
[05:30] | Are you dissing me again? | 你又在说我坏话对吗 |
[05:31] | Oh, please! Will you get over it? | 拜托 你能不能忘了那事 |
[05:33] | – Excuse me! – Over what? | -什么 -忘了什么事 |
[05:35] | – Nothing. – Nothing. | -没事 -没事 |
[05:37] | Well, whatever “Nothing” Is, | 不管那到底是什么事 |
[05:38] | it’s put you two at odds for the past few months. | 你俩已为此争执好几个月了 |
[05:41] | And you know what, I’m getting tired of it! | 你们知道吗 我受够了 |
[05:42] | What, so it’s ok for you and Dad to fight, but not us? | 凭什么你跟爸可以吵架 我们就不行啊 |
[05:45] | You know what, if you are referring | 你要是又想重提 |
[05:46] | to what happened today at the church… | 今天在教堂的事 |
[05:49] | Perfect! | 真是时候 |
[05:53] | Sorry, I have to take this. | 对不起 我得接这电话 |
[05:54] | Of course you do. | 你当然得接了 |
[05:58] | Hey, Joel. | 嘿 乔 |
[06:00] | When? | 什么时候 |
[06:02] | All right, I’ll be down in a minute. | 好吧 我马上过去 |
[06:05] | Yup. Bye. | 好 再见 |
[06:06] | Ok, the jury’s in on the case that I’m working. | 陪审团在商议我的案子了 |
[06:08] | We are gonna continue this conversation tomorrow. | 我们明天再继续谈这事 |
[06:11] | Can’t. Totally slammed manana. | 不行 明天忙死了 |
[06:13] | Me too. Way busy. | 我也不行 太忙了 |
[06:16] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[06:17] | You booked, too? | 你也有安排了吗 |
[06:18] | Afraid you’re gonna have to take a number this time, Mom. | 恐怕这次你得稍微等等了 妈妈 |
[06:23] | I’m gonna be home in a couple of hours. | 我几个小时就回来 |
[06:25] | OK? Could you two please try not to kill each other? | 好吗 求你们千万别打起来 |
[06:28] | Ok? | 行吗 |
[06:54] | 18-year-old robbery suspect Antonio Huertas is free today | 多亏公设辩护律师丹娜·詹姆斯的努力 |
[06:58] | thanks to the efforts of | 十八岁抢劫疑犯安东尼·韦尔塔 |
[06:59] | public defender Dana James. | 今日被当庭释放 |
[07:01] | Huertas, who was charged with felony armed robbery, | 此前韦尔塔被控以持枪抢劫重罪 |
[07:03] | faced 20 years in state prison. | 并面临二十年监禁 |
[07:05] | Here’s to Mom! | 敬妈妈 |
[07:06] | Always there for the poor and downtrodden! | 感谢她一直维护穷人和受压迫群众的利益 |
[07:08] | If Antonio’s sister is as snotty as you, | 要是安东尼的姐姐像你这么讨厌 |
[07:11] | he might wanna ask the jury for a recount! | 估计他得请求法官重审了 |
[07:13] | If Antonio’s sister is as a smart alec like you, | 要是安东尼的妹妹像你这样自作聪明 |
[07:15] | he might wanna tickle her until she wets her pants! | 估计他就想挠痒痒挠到她尿裤子了 |
[07:17] | Ok, not in the house. Not in the house! | 在家不许这样 不许这样 |
[07:18] | And eat something. | 吃点东西 |
[07:18] | OK? A glass of juice isn’t breakfast. | 好吗 一杯果汁可不能算早餐 |
[07:21] | I’m going to the gym after school, | 我放学要去体育馆 |
[07:22] | then to a party at Caroline’s. | 然后到卡洛琳家参加派对 |
[07:24] | What party at Caroline’s? | 卡洛琳家的什么派对 |
[07:25] | – Just a party. – You didn’t tell me about it. | -就是个派对 -你之前没告诉过我 |
[07:28] | When would I? | 我有机会吗 |
[07:28] | I’ve barely seen you all week. | 我几乎一星期都没见到你 |
[07:31] | Are her parents going to be there? | 她家长会在场吗 |
[07:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道啊 |
[07:34] | What’s with the cross-examination? | 你这么盘问我干嘛 |
[07:35] | Are they? Jake! | 他们会在场吗 说啊杰克 |
[07:37] | As far as I know, they’ll be there, OK? | 据我所知 他们会在 行了吧 |
[07:39] | No, it’s not OK! | 不 不行 |
[07:42] | You find out and have them call me. | 你确定以后让他们给我打个电话 |
[07:45] | And I suppose you’re going to Caroline’s, as well. | 我猜你也要去卡洛琳的派对吧 |
[07:47] | As if! I wouldn’t be caught dead at her house! | 就当是吧 我又不会死在她家 |
[07:50] | Trust me, she wouldn’t be caught dead inviting you! | 相信我 打死她也不会邀请你的 |
[07:52] | All right, enough! | 好了 够了 |
[07:54] | If Caroline’s mother calls me, | 如果卡洛琳的妈妈给我打电话 |
[07:55] | you can go to the party. | 你就可以去派对 |
[07:56] | But I want you to come home before you do. | 不过我要你去之前回家一趟 |
[08:00] | Keep rolling your eyes, and you’re not going! | 你要是再翻白眼就老实在家待着吧 |
[08:02] | Whatever. | 无所谓 |
[08:03] | And you… | 至于你 |
[08:05] | your mood has gone from white to grey to black! | 你的情绪越来越差劲了 |
[08:08] | It’s starting to scare me! | 这可有点吓着我了 |
[08:10] | I mean, I expect you to walk in that door | 我是说 我希望看到的是 |
[08:12] | with some fohawk | 你哼着小曲走进屋 |
[08:14] | and “Love-Hate” tattooed on your knuckles! | 而且指关节上还有”爱与恨”纹身 |
[08:19] | Jade, I can’t help you solve this problem with Jake | 杰迪 你要是不告诉我 |
[08:22] | unless you share it with me. | 我就没法帮你解决跟杰克之间的矛盾 |
[08:24] | There is no problem, | 杰克是个混蛋 |
[08:25] | other than Jake being a complete jerk. | 其他什么问题都没有 |
[08:27] | So can I go now? | 我现在能走了吧 |
[08:28] | Fine. Go. | 算了 走吧 |
[08:31] | It’s hormonal. They’ll grow out of it. | 都是荷尔蒙惹得祸 他们长大后会好的 |
[08:34] | Ha! Just in time for you to grow into it! | 到时候就该轮到你出问题了 |
[08:38] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[08:40] | – Found it on the porch. – Tesla Falls… | -在门廊发现的 -特拉斯瀑布镇 |
[08:42] | That’s where Uncle Henry lived, isn’t it? | 那是亨利叔叔以前住的地方 对吗 |
[08:44] | Uh-huh. | 没错 |
[08:45] | What’s it say? | 写的什么 |
[08:49] | It’s from a lawyer. | 一个律师寄来的 |
[08:51] | Somebody wants to buy the property Henry left me | 有人想买下亨利留给我的遗产 |
[08:56] | for… a lot of moola! | 哇 出价很高啊 |
[08:58] | I know you’ve told me, | 我记得你给我讲过 |
[08:58] | like, a zillion stories about your Uncle Henry. | 无数遍关于亨利叔叔的故事 |
[09:00] | You never said what did him in. | 可你从来没说他是怎么死的 |
[09:03] | – A cliff. – A cliff did him in? | -一处悬崖 -他死于悬崖 |
[09:05] | Well, technically, no. | 严格来讲 也不是 |
[09:07] | Flying off it actually did the trick. | 实际上是飞出去才死的 |
[09:09] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[09:16] | I was in college. | 我当时在上大学 |
[09:18] | Well, his name is Colin, | 他叫科林 |
[09:19] | and he wants to be an orthodontist. | 志向是当牙科医生 |
[09:21] | And Uncle Henry and I were in his old jeep. | 当时亨利叔叔和我在他的旧吉普车里 |
[09:26] | And, you know, I remember telling him about your dad. | 我记得我还跟他说你爸爸的事呢 |
[09:29] | He is so smart! And he’s so cute! | 他可聪明了 而且特别可爱 |
[09:33] | Uncle Henry, are you listening to me? | 亨利叔叔 你在听吗 |
[09:36] | What… | 怎么 |
[09:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:40] | Who is that? | 那是谁啊 |
[09:41] | – Nigel. – What do you mean? | -纳吉 -你说什么 |
[09:42] | It’s Nigel Fowler! | 是纳吉·福勒 |
[09:47] | He works for you! He’s your friend! | 他是给你干活的 是你的朋友啊 |
[09:48] | Not since he found out what’s really inside the mountain! | 他知道远山的秘密之后就不是了 |
[10:18] | Get out of the car. | 下车 |
[10:19] | – What? – Get out of the car now! | -什么 -马上下车 |
[10:20] | – Open the door. -I don’t understand! | -打开车门 -我不明白 |
[10:21] | You don’t have to understand! Hide behind the bushes! | 你不需要明白 躲进灌木丛 |
[10:24] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[11:09] | Sounds like something from a movie. | 说的像电影情节的一样 |
[11:12] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[11:14] | a movie without a happy ending. | 结局悲惨的电影 |
[11:16] | Oh! There’s your bus! Let’s go. | 校车来了 走吧 |
[11:20] | Oh, what about the Fowler guy? | 那怎么处置福勒的 |
[11:22] | Well, I called the police, | 我叫了警察 |
[11:23] | but no one witnessed the actual crash, | 但没有其他目击证人 |
[11:25] | so no charges were filed. | 所以无法提起诉讼 |
[11:26] | And Nigel… | 纳吉 |
[11:28] | He just disappeared. | 他消失了 |
[11:29] | Spooky! | 真惊悚 |
[11:31] | Yeah… spooky. | 是挺惊悚的 |
[11:33] | Well, what about the offer? | 那个开价 你要怎么处置 |
[11:35] | I don’t know, because it’s a 24-hour deadline. | 不知道 因为24小时后就失效了 |
[11:38] | And if we do go, | 如果决定要去 |
[11:39] | we’re gonna have to go tomorrow to sign the papers. | 我们明天就得去签署相关文件 |
[11:41] | Let’s do it! Let’s go! Please! | 去吧 去吧 求你啦 |
[11:42] | Pretty please with sugar on top! | 拜托啦 你最好了 |
[11:44] | I’ll tell you what: I’ll think about it. | 这么跟你说吧 我会考虑的 |
[11:45] | But you need to catch a bus. | 但你得上校车了 |
[11:46] | Have a great day. Go! Go! Go! | 一天愉快 快去 |
[11:52] | Oh, and while you’re thinking, keep in mind 4 words: | 当你考虑的时候 要想着一句话 |
[11:54] | “Harvard tuition, very expensive!” | “哈佛学费 非常昂贵 “ |
[11:59] | Ok! | 好的 |
[12:00] | Bye! | 再见 |
[12:01] | Bye. | 再见 |
[12:38] | This puzzle has boggled some of the greatest minds in the Western world | 这个谜题困住了很多西方能人 |
[12:48] | What an exceptional child. | 真是个特别的孩子 |
[12:51] | You… | 你 |
[12:53] | Mom, I’m home! | 妈妈 我回来了 |
[12:55] | I’m in here, honey. | 宝贝 我在这儿 |
[12:58] | Hey, Maddie, did I… | 迈蒂 我 |
[13:01] | Did I ever show you this puzzle? | 我给你看过这个谜题吗 |
[13:02] | I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[13:06] | Hmm… let’s see. I… | 我来试试 |
[13:15] | What an exceptional child! | 真是个特别的孩子 |
[13:18] | Hey, how was school? | 在学校过的怎么样 |
[13:19] | Same old. | 老样子 |
[13:20] | So… | 那 |
[13:23] | – So what? – Don’t tease! | -那什么 -别戏弄我 |
[13:24] | – We going or not? – Going where? | -我们去不去 -去哪儿 |
[13:25] | The mall? Because I’m desperate for a ride! | 商场吗 我迫切想出门转转 |
[13:28] | Not the mall. Uncle Henry’s. | 不是商场 是亨利叔叔家 |
[13:30] | The guy you used to visit when you were a kid? | 你小时候常去玩的那个亨利家 |
[13:32] | What about Uncle Henry? | 亨利叔叔怎么了 |
[13:34] | You know, since fate has gotten us all together | 既然命运把我们 |
[13:36] | in one place, | 牵在一起 |
[13:37] | I would like to convene a meeting. | 我要召开一次家庭会议 |
[13:39] | Yeah, I don’t have time for a… | 我可没时间 |
[13:40] | No, you need to make time. | 不行 你得给我挤出时间来 |
[13:45] | Years ago, I… | 几年前 |
[13:47] | I inherited some property from my uncle. | 我从叔叔那里继承了一些财产 |
[13:50] | Who died in a spectacular car crash! | 他死于一场惊心动魄的车祸 |
[13:53] | – You didn’t tell us that part. – Really? | -你没跟我们说过这事 -真的吗 |
[13:54] | That’s beside the point. | 跑题了 |
[13:56] | The point is, someone wants to buy it. | 正题是 有人想买这些资产 |
[13:57] | We need to go up there to sign some papers. | 我们得赶去签署一些文件 |
[13:59] | – Maddie… – Sorry. | -迈蒂 -抱歉 |
[14:01] | This money will go a long way into paying for your college. | 这笔钱对支付你们的大学费用有很大帮助 |
[14:05] | And, um, you know what? | 而且 知道吗 |
[14:07] | I think a weekend in the country | 在乡下过个周末 |
[14:09] | might be good for us. | 对我们应该大有好处 |
[14:10] | So we’re going? | 那我们要去喽 |
[14:12] | All right! | 太好了 |
[14:13] | – Together. – What? | -一起去 -什么 |
[14:14] | – As a family. – When? | -全家总动员 -什么时候 |
[14:15] | – Tomorrow morning. – But tomorrow | -明早 -但明天 |
[14:16] | – It’s Saturday! – That’s final! | -是周六啊 -就这么定了 |
[14:19] | – Ah! – Yes! | -天啊 -太好了 |
[14:32] | All right, you can go get ice cream. | 好吧 你们可以去吃点冰激凌 |
[14:34] | I’m not gonna be long, all right? | 我很快回来 好吗 |
[14:36] | Sure. | 好的 |
[14:38] | I’ll be getting some cookies-and-cream ice cream. | 我要吃曲奇奶油冰激凌 |
[14:40] | That’s a really good idea. | 好主意 |
[14:41] | I want cookies-and-cream ice cream, too. | 我也要曲奇奶油冰激凌 |
[14:43] | OK, cool. | 没问题 |
[14:45] | Watch for cars! | 注意车辆 |
[14:46] | Run! | 快过 |
[15:13] | Sorry, I didn’t… | 抱歉 我没… |
[15:15] | Sorry, I didn’t hear you come in. | 抱歉 我没听见你进来 |
[15:16] | No, no, that’s OK. | 没事 没关系 |
[15:17] | I was enjoying the drum solo. | 我正享受你的小鼓独奏呢 |
[15:19] | You think Charlie Watts should be worried? | 你认为查理·沃茨该担心饭碗不保吗 |
[15:21] | Probably not. | 不用了吧 |
[15:22] | But it’s still nice to meet a lawyer who has rhythm. | 但很高兴能遇到一位有韵律感的律师 |
[15:26] | It’s nice to meet a client with a sense of humour. | 我也很高兴能遇到一位有幽默感的客户 |
[15:29] | I’m Tom Kent. | 我叫汤姆·肯特 |
[15:31] | I assume you’re Dana James. | 我猜你是丹娜·詹姆斯 |
[15:32] | I so appreciate you coming in on a weekend. | 感谢你在周末抽出时间帮我 |
[15:34] | Oh no, it’s my pleasure. Yeah. | 不客气 这是我的荣幸 |
[15:37] | No, please, have a seat. | 请 请坐 |
[15:40] | Papers are all ready to sign, | 要签字的文件已经准备好了 |
[15:41] | unless you decided to change your mind since we spoke last night. | 除非我们昨晚谈话后 你想改变主意 |
[15:44] | No, my mind’s made up. | 不会 我已经决定了 |
[15:52] | So what’s your dog’s name? | 你的狗叫什么 |
[15:56] | That there is… Well, that’s Holmes. | 它叫…它叫福尔摩斯 |
[15:58] | As in Sherlock? | 夏洛克·福尔摩斯吗 |
[15:59] | As in Oliver Wendell. | 是奥利弗·温德尔·福尔摩斯 |
[15:59] | [奥利弗·温德尔·福尔摩斯: 著名法学家 美国最高法院大法官] | |
[16:03] | So who’s the buyer? | 买家是谁 |
[16:07] | Uh, a holding company offshore. | 一家离岸公司[仅在书面合法的公司] |
[16:11] | Oxford Worldwide Financing. | 牛津全球金融公司 |
[16:13] | – Who’s the principal? – No idea. | -董事长是谁 -不清楚 |
[16:15] | My only contact with them has been by phone. | 我跟他们只是电话联系 |
[16:17] | They retained me to find you, | 他们雇我找到你 |
[16:19] | make an offer, cut a deal. | 提出购买意向 完成这交易 |
[16:20] | – A bit mysterious, don’t you think? – Maybe. | -还挺神秘的 不是吗 -是有点 |
[16:23] | But they’re willing to pay twice what the property’s worth | 但只要你不反悔 |
[16:25] | as long as you waive the seller’s-remorse period. | 他们愿意出两倍的价钱 |
[16:28] | So once you sign, there’s no backing out. | 只要你签了字 就板上钉钉了 |
[16:30] | It’ll take 5 days for the cheque to clear. | 他们兑现支票需要五天 |
[16:32] | But after that, the mountain is theirs. | 在那之后 这山就是他们的了 |
[16:35] | Just the mountain, not the lodge? | 他们只要山 不要那小屋吗 |
[16:38] | Apparently, they’re only interested in the land. Yeah. | 是啊 看来他们只对山感兴趣 |
[16:42] | Crazy, huh? There you go. There’s a pen. | 很疯狂 对吧 给你笔 |
[16:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:47] | You know, it’s a nice old house. | 那是个漂亮的老房子 |
[16:49] | Make a good getaway for you and Mr. James. | 很适合你和詹姆斯先生躲开世人清静清静 |
[16:52] | Uh, Mr. James is on his honeymoon with a new Mrs. James. | 詹姆斯先生和他的新夫人度蜜月去了 |
[16:57] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[16:59] | I mean, not good that he’s on his honeymoon, | 我不是说他去度蜜月很好 |
[17:02] | but good that maybe you’ll decide | 我的意思是 你可能会决定 |
[17:03] | to keep the place for yourself. | 把那房子留给自己 这个很好 |
[17:06] | Yeah… I mean, and if you do, | 我是说 如果你真的留下的话 |
[17:08] | I think you’ll find that we have a lot to offer… | 你会发现 我们在特拉斯瀑布镇那里 |
[17:11] | in Tesla Falls, that is. | 可以提供很多服务 |
[17:14] | I’m sure you do. | 一定的 |
[17:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:18] | Well… | 好了 |
[17:20] | Well… | 好了 |
[17:26] | It’s been very nice to meet you, Mr. Kent. | 见到你很高兴 肯特先生 |
[17:30] | Tom, please. | 叫我汤姆就行 |
[17:32] | Ok! | 好 |
[17:35] | See you! | 那再见了 |
[17:38] | I hope so. | 但愿能再见 |
[18:04] | Kind of beat-up! | 这房子太破烂了 |
[18:05] | It’s been a while since it’s seen any love. | 只是很久没人来打理罢了 |
[18:08] | It’s got kinda “Whatever you do, don’t go to the basement” | 它像是在说 无论如何 千万别去地下室 |
[18:11] | sort of vibe. | 之类的 |
[18:12] | I think it’s awesome! Let’s go inside! | 我觉得这棒极了 咱们赶紧进去吧 |
[18:14] | I’ll wait out here until you break through the cobwebs! | 等你们收拾差不多了我再进去 |
[18:16] | Me too! | 我也是 |
[18:17] | Yell out if you see somebody in a hockey mask. | 看见坏人了就喊啊 |
[18:29] | This place is so cool! | 这地方太棒了 |
[18:41] | I’m gonna go and check out the upstairs. | 我去楼上看看 |
[18:43] | – OK. Don’t destroy anything! – OK! | -小心点别把东西弄坏了 -好的 |
[19:18] | Uncle Henry? | 亨利叔叔 |
[19:24] | I’m surprised to see you here. | 还真没想到会在这里见到你 |
[19:25] | You’re surprised? I’m surprised… | 你没想到 我才没想到… |
[19:30] | You’re dead! | 你已经死了 |
[19:31] | How could you… | 怎么可能 |
[19:34] | I loved you! | 我曾经那么爱你 |
[19:36] | I wanted to be you! | 我甚至想成为你 |
[19:38] | Hey, Mom, guess what! I found this really cool… | 妈妈 猜我发现了什么 太酷了 |
[19:44] | Oh my… | 天呐 |
[19:47] | You look just like your mother 30 years ago! | 你跟你妈妈小时候长得一模一样 |
[19:51] | You must be Madelyn! | 你肯定是迈蒂莲 |
[19:52] | Yes, I am. | 是我 |
[19:53] | And you’re… | 那你是 |
[19:55] | I’m Henry. | 我是亨利 |
[19:58] | Uncle Henry? | 亨利叔叔 |
[20:01] | Yes, that’s me. | 正是 |
[20:03] | You don’t look like you went off a cliff. | 你可不像是从悬崖上摔下去过 |
[20:06] | Because I didn’t. My jeep did. | 因为我并没摔下去 只是我的车而已 |
[20:08] | So you never really croaked? | 所以你从来就没死过 |
[20:10] | No. | 没有 |
[20:11] | No, I was thrown from the car, broke a couple of ribs. | 我被从车里抛了出来 折了几根肋骨 |
[20:14] | But I just… I got up. I walked away. | 但我 我马上就站起来逃开了 |
[20:17] | Walked away where? | 逃去哪了 |
[20:18] | Europe, Asia, South America. | 欧洲 亚洲 南美洲 |
[20:22] | Started consulting, under an assumed name, of course. | 给别人当顾问 当然用的是假名 |
[20:25] | – Of course… – Hello? | -必须的 -有人吗 |
[20:26] | Any “Body” in here? | 有”人”在这吗 |
[20:28] | Uh, guys, this is Uncle Henry. | 大家认识一下 这位是亨利叔叔 |
[20:31] | Yeah, right. Nice try, squirt. | 是啊 很幽默 干得漂亮小鬼头 |
[20:33] | So you must be Jake, I take it? And you’re Jade? | 我猜你是杰克 你是杰迪 |
[20:39] | Did you ever Google yourself? | 你在网上搜索过自己吗 |
[20:40] | Oh, it’s quite interesting! | 哦 那可特别好玩 |
[20:44] | No, Maddie is telling you the truth. | 迈蒂没开玩笑 |
[20:46] | Years ago, I let your mother think that I was dead. | 几年前 我让你们妈妈相信我已经死了 |
[20:50] | And I’m still waiting for you to tell me why. | 我还在等着你告诉我为什么那么做 |
[20:55] | Well, it’s rather a long story. | 这说来话长了 |
[20:56] | It’d be better if you all stayed over | 你们如果能住一晚 时间就比较充裕 |
[20:58] | and I can tell it properly. | 我能好好讲讲这段故事 |
[21:00] | Wait, wait. So we’re actually going to, like, sleep here? | 等等 我们真要在这里 住一晚吗 |
[21:04] | Just… | 你们 |
[21:06] | Go to the van and bring in your stuff. | 去车上把大家的东西搬进来 |
[21:09] | Yes! Yes! | 太好了 太好了 |
[21:17] | It’s a little chilly in here. I think I’ll start a fire. | 有点冷 我去生火吧 |
[21:23] | Awesome! | 太棒了 |
[22:09] | Are you insane? | 疯了吧你 |
[22:11] | Sorry, I didn’t know it was loaded! | 抱歉 我不知道箭筒里有箭 |
[22:16] | So let’s hear it. What’s this all about? | 好吧 我洗耳恭听 到底怎么回事 |
[22:19] | About a book. | 是关于一本书 |
[22:21] | A personal journal. | 一本私人日记 |
[22:22] | Actually, it’s written in Code. | 事实上 那日记是用密码写成的 |
[22:26] | What do you remember about Nigel Fowler? | 关于纳吉·福勒 你还记得哪些事 |
[22:29] | I remember he didn’t like me very much, | 我记得他并不喜欢我 |
[22:32] | although he always pretended that he did. | 虽然他总是装出喜欢我的样子 |
[22:34] | And I tried to mentor him, | 我曾试着去教导他 |
[22:36] | but ultimately, I found out he had ulterior motives. | 但后来 我发现他来这儿的动机不纯 |
[22:38] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[22:39] | Nigel would blow up the Sphinx | 如果能帮他和同伙赚到钱 |
[22:41] | if it made money for him and his people. | 纳吉会不惜去炸毁狮身人面像 |
[22:44] | And you had no idea? | 你完全不知情吗 |
[22:45] | No. | 对 |
[22:47] | No, I really didn’t… | 我此前真的不知道… |
[22:49] | not until the day he tried to force me off the road. | 直到那天他要把我挤下公路 我才明白过来 |
[22:51] | Here, sit down. | 来 坐吧 |
[22:54] | Look, since then, | 从那以后 |
[22:55] | I have found out an awful lot more about this guy. | 我发现了这家伙更为阴险的一面 |
[22:58] | Like what? | 比如 |
[22:59] | Like when he was studying with me, | 比如他在跟着我做研究的时候 |
[23:00] | he’d been hired by these very dangerous guys | 已经受雇于某些非常危险的人物 |
[23:04] | who had some wealthy clients | 这些人有一些极其富有的客户 |
[23:06] | who were willing to pay small fortunes for rare antiquities. | 他们想花小钱买大宝物 |
[23:10] | OK, so what does this mysterious journal have to do with Nigel | 好吧 那这神秘日记和纳吉有什么关系 |
[23:14] | and you pretending to be dead? | 和你的诈死又有什么关系 |
[23:17] | I had formulated this theory | 我曾经提出过一个推论 |
[23:18] | about what was really inside of the mountain, | 关于大山里面到底有些什么 |
[23:20] | and I stupidly shared it with Nigel. | 我傻乎乎地把这些告诉了纳吉 |
[23:25] | And on the last day that I saw you, | 而上次我见到你的那天 |
[23:26] | Nigel overheard a conversation that I had | 纳吉偷听到了我和一个 |
[23:28] | with a rare bookseller in London. | 伦敦珍藏书籍销售商的谈话 |
[23:30] | This guy had found this journal | 他在一座苏格兰城堡里 |
[23:32] | in a library in a Scottish castle. | 发现了这本日记 |
[23:34] | And I think that Nigel felt that if he could get to it first… | 我想 纳吉觉得他若能先得到这本日记 |
[23:37] | – And eliminate you. – And you too. | -然后除掉你 -还有你 |
[23:38] | Don’t forget what a threat you were to him. | 别忘了你对他而言是个多大的祸患 |
[23:40] | Then he’d get what’s in the mountain with nobody in his way. | 于是他就能毫无阻碍地得到山里的宝物 |
[23:44] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[23:45] | Hey, what about food? Running on empty here. | 有吃的吗 这里空荡荡的了 |
[23:48] | Yeah, good. | 有啊 |
[23:49] | Well, we’ve got a full pantry, | 这儿有个满满的食品柜 |
[23:51] | and I could whip something up. | 我可以弄些吃的 |
[23:52] | What do you think? | 觉得怎样 |
[23:53] | – All right. – OK. | -好吧 -好 |
[23:55] | Not in the house! | 别在屋里玩 |
[23:56] | Ah, why not? Why not? | 为什么不 为什么不呢 |
[23:58] | It’s as good a place as any. | 这里也一样可以玩 |
[23:59] | But you know what? Actually… | 但你知道吗 其实 |
[24:02] | I have an old hoop hanging on the side of the shed. | 在车库旁边有个旧篮筐 |
[24:06] | – No way! – Way! Yes way! | -不是吧 -是的 是真的 |
[24:08] | Yes way, right? | 是真的 对吧 |
[24:09] | – Yes. – Yes way! | -是的 -是真的 |
[24:11] | – All right. – OK. | -好的 -嗯 |
[24:14] | Oh, he’s a good kid, you know? | 他是个好孩子 知道吗 |
[24:18] | Come on, let’s go! | 来吧 我们走 |
[24:23] | Wow! That’s enough food to last… | 哇哦 这里的食物都够… |
[24:26] | Till I find my way into the mountain. | 够撑到我找到进入大山的方法了 |
[24:28] | At least, that’s the plan. | 至少 计划是这样的 |
[24:35] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:39] | I… | 我 |
[24:41] | sold the mountain. | 把大山卖了 |
[24:43] | What? | 什么 |
[24:44] | You died, remember? | 你死了 记得吗 |
[24:45] | You left it to me in your will! | 你在遗嘱里把它留给了我 |
[24:47] | I mean, I sat on it for 18 years, Henry! | 我搁置了18年 亨利 |
[24:50] | I mean, I couldn’t even bring myself to come up here | 由于那些可怕的回忆 |
[24:52] | because of the memories, | 我甚至都不敢回到这儿 |
[24:53] | until out of the blue, I got a letter. | 直到突然间 我收到了一封信 |
[24:56] | Somebody wanted to buy it. | 有人要买它 |
[24:57] | And so I sold it this morning! | 所以我今早把它卖了 |
[24:59] | But you can get out of this, right? | 但你可以收回的 对吧 |
[25:03] | It’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[25:05] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[25:06] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[25:07] | I’m a lawyer, and it’s an iron-clad contract. | 我是律师 这是个无法改变的合同 |
[25:11] | Now, if the cheque clears in the next 5 days, | 现在 如果款项在接下来的5天内结清 |
[25:14] | it’s gone. | 大山就不是我们的了 |
[25:17] | Who bought it? | 是谁买的 |
[25:18] | – What’s the difference? – Who? | -有什么区别吗 -是谁 |
[25:22] | Oxford Worldwide Financing. | 牛津全球金融公司 |
[25:24] | Oxford? | 牛津 |
[25:27] | That’s where I met Nigel. | 我就是在那里见到纳吉的 |
[25:29] | Don’t tell me | 别告诉我 |
[25:29] | I sold the mountain to Nigel Fowler. | 我把大山卖给了纳吉·福勒 |
[25:32] | How could I be so stupid? | 我怎么这么蠢 |
[25:33] | It’s not you. It’s me. | 不是你蠢 是我 |
[25:39] | I’m sorry, Henry. | 对不起 亨利 |
[25:46] | You know, I’ve always said, | 你知道 我一直都说 |
[25:47] | when a family’s in trouble, they run together, not apart. | 家中有难时 全家要团结一致 |
[25:50] | And I just didn’t follow my own advice. | 而我却没有遵从自己的建议 |
[25:54] | But maybe it’s not too late. | 但也许为时不晚 |
[25:55] | I mean, we still have 5 days, right? | 我们还有5天时间 是吧 |
[26:35] | That was beautiful. | 真好听 |
[26:37] | It’s so nice to hear you sing again. | 能再听到你唱歌真好 |
[26:39] | It’s been a while. | 有一段时间没听到了 |
[26:41] | Yeah, well, inspiration’s been a little hard to come by lately. | 是啊 最近没什么灵感 |
[26:46] | You know, Jade, if you wanna talk about… | 杰迪 如果你想谈谈 |
[26:47] | I don’t. | 我不想 |
[26:53] | Someday… | 总有一天 |
[26:54] | she’ll discover, angst is optional. | 她会明白 焦虑是自寻烦恼 |
[26:58] | Thank you, Dr. Freud! | 谢谢你 弗洛伊德医生 |
[27:00] | – You’re welcome. – Come on. | -不客气 -走吧 |
[27:04] | Come here, you. | 过来 小家伙 |
[27:20] | This reminds me of Dana when she was your age. | 这让我想起了当年的丹娜 |
[27:22] | You talking about Dana as in my mom, Dana? | 你说的丹娜 是我妈妈丹娜吗 |
[27:25] | Uh-huh! I put that thing up for her to practice. | 我为了让她练球才装的篮筐 |
[27:28] | She became quite an ace. | 她可是高手哦 |
[27:31] | She never told you? | 她没跟你说过吗 |
[27:32] | That’d require us to have an actual conversation. | 那也得和她有过真正意义上的对话才行啊 |
[27:35] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[27:38] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[27:43] | You know how it is. | 你知道的 |
[27:44] | Between Mom’s job and school and sports | 老妈要工作我要上学 做运动 |
[27:46] | and Dad’s shared custody, | 还有老爸的共同监护权 |
[27:48] | there’s just not a lot of free time. | 我们没什么空闲时间 |
[27:50] | I see. | 明白了 |
[27:54] | But it’s cool, though, you know? | 不过这样也不错 |
[27:57] | Right. Cool. | 没错 不错 |
[27:59] | So you hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[28:01] | I got it. | 我来 |
[28:06] | Oh, nice try! | 勇气可嘉 |
[28:07] | I need to practice. | 我需要练习 |
[28:09] | Maybe you can show me some tips, huh? | 或许你能教我点小窍门 |
[28:10] | – OK. – All right. | -好的 -很好 |
[28:15] | This is amazing, Uncle Henry! | 味道太棒了 亨利叔叔 |
[28:17] | It’s just a little recipe I picked up in Egypt | 这是我在埃及考察卡纳克神庙时 |
[28:20] | while I was surveying the Temple of Karnak. | 得到的小秘方 |
[28:21] | Do you want some? | 来点儿吗 |
[28:22] | I could actually use a little more, please. | 其实我还能再吃点儿 谢谢 |
[28:25] | So what’s inside the mountain, Uncle Henry? | 山里有什么呢 亨利叔叔 |
[28:27] | And what’s it have to do with pirates? | 又和海盗有什么关系呢 |
[28:30] | You remember Captain Kidd, don’t you, Dana? | 丹娜 还记得船长基德吗 |
[28:32] | Of course. | 当然 |
[28:33] | What did we decide he was doing | 那天下午你在山上看到他时 |
[28:35] | that afternoon you saw him on the mountain? | 我们想象他在做什么 |
[28:37] | – You saw him? – Yup. | -你见过他 -是 |
[28:40] | In here. | 在这里 |
[28:42] | He was burying treasure. | 当时他在埋宝藏 |
[28:44] | Oh no, it turns out he wasn’t. | 不 其实不然 |
[28:47] | He was digging for treasure. | 他是在挖宝藏 |
[28:48] | – How’d you figure that out? – Inadvertently. | -你怎么知道 -偶然知道的 |
[28:50] | I was studying a totally different subject, | 当时我正在研究一个完全无关的课题 |
[28:54] | and I came upon this shipping manifest. | 偶然发现了一张货运单 |
[28:57] | And it told of 2 vessels | 上面记载了两艘 |
[28:59] | that were bought by the Earl of Lansdowne, a Scottish archaeologist. | 被苏格兰考古学家兰斯德威伯爵买下的船 |
[29:03] | So why’d Earl buy these boats? | 为什么”柏觉”要买那些船 |
[29:04] | – Earl was his title, doofus, not his name. – Whatever! | -伯爵是他的头衔 蠢货 -管他呢 |
[29:07] | OK, let’s let Uncle Henry finish his story. | 好了 让亨利叔叔把故事讲完 |
[29:09] | He needed the boats for an expedition in 1689 | 1689年他需要借助那些船只 |
[29:14] | to this mountain. | 来这座山探险 |
[29:15] | Why this mountain? | 为什么来这座山 |
[29:16] | Because he thought he knew what was inside | 他自以为知道这里所藏之物 |
[29:18] | and wanted to see whether he was right. | 并想证明自己的想法 |
[29:20] | – So did he find out? – Yeah, was he right? | -那他找到没 -他对了吗 |
[29:22] | Yes, he found out and yes, he was right. | 是的 他找到了 他是对的 |
[29:25] | Well, so what happened to him? | 那后来发生了什么 |
[29:26] | Well, on his way back to Scotland to organize a proper scientific excavation, | 后来他打算回苏格兰组织一次正式科学挖掘 |
[29:32] | he was captured and tortured by your friend | 在途中他被你的朋友也就是威廉·基德船长 |
[29:34] | Captain William Kidd. | 所捕并加以严刑拷打 |
[29:35] | Did he tell pirates about the mountain? | 那他告诉了海盗们这座山的秘密吗 |
[29:37] | Yes, he did, | 他说了 |
[29:38] | and then they foolishly killed him. | 然后他们愚蠢地杀害了他 |
[29:41] | Why foolishly? | 为什么说他们愚蠢 |
[29:42] | Because he told them where the mountain was, | 因为他只说了这座山的位置 |
[29:44] | but he didn’t tell them how to get inside. | 但没有说如何进山 |
[29:48] | So the secret was lost forever? | 那个秘密就此失传了吗 |
[29:52] | Not quite. | 不完全是 |
[29:58] | I mentioned the Earl commissioned 2 ships,did I? | 我说过伯爵买了两艘船 是吧 |
[30:02] | Right. Um… | 是的 |
[30:03] | What happened to the second one? | 第二艘船怎么了 |
[30:05] | Well, he escaped Kidd, | 第二艘船逃脱了基德的魔掌 |
[30:08] | and he returned home to Scotland carrying with it… | 它安然回到了苏格兰 |
[30:13] | this journal. | 并带回了这本日记 |
[30:14] | You beat Nigel to it! | 你比纳吉先拿到它 |
[30:16] | Yes, I did. | 是的 我拿到了 |
[30:18] | Unfortunately, it was written in a complex code. | 不幸的是 日记是用一种复杂密码所写 |
[30:22] | Did you break it? | 你破解密码了吗 |
[30:23] | No, I tried for 18 years. Believe me. | 没有 我曾研究了18年未果 |
[30:26] | But it took a supercomputer in Zurich to finally crack it. | 不过密码最终被苏黎世的一台超级电脑破解了 |
[30:30] | – What did the code say? – What’s in the journal? | -密码是什么意思 -日记里写了什么 |
[30:32] | Tell us! Please! | 告诉我们吧 求你了 |
[30:35] | Well, the journal describes… | 这本日记描绘了 |
[30:39] | what the Earl saw… | 伯爵进入山的内部后 |
[30:41] | as he descended into the heart of the mountain. | 所看到的情景 |
[30:44] | Which was? | 那是… |
[30:45] | Which was what I’m gonna tell you… | 这正是我将要告诉你们的… |
[30:50] | first thing in the morning. | 明早要说的第一件事 |
[30:51] | – Nope! That’s it! – Come on! | -好了 就这样 -拜托 |
[30:53] | – Come on! – What kind of story is that? | -不是吧 -哪有这么讲故事的 |
[30:54] | That’s not fair! | 这不公平 |
[30:56] | That’s it. That’s all you’re getting. | 就这些 到此为止 |
[31:11] | You know, the kids seem to like their rooms, | 看来孩子们很喜欢他们的房间 |
[31:13] | especially Maddie. | 特别是迈蒂 |
[31:17] | Meeting your family… | 与你的家人相处后 |
[31:20] | makes me regret even more not having you in my life all these years. | 这些年都未能伴你左右让我很是遗憾 |
[31:26] | Oh, believe me, I regret it more than you. | 我比你还要遗憾 |
[31:30] | You were my rudder. | 你曾是我的人生向导 |
[31:32] | And when I lost you… | 失去你之后 |
[31:34] | I’m sorry, Dana. | 我很抱歉 丹娜 |
[31:36] | You’ve been through a lot lately, right? | 最近诸多不顺吧 |
[31:41] | Do you feel like telling me about you and… | 你愿不愿意跟我聊聊你和 |
[31:43] | Colin? Colin. | 科林 科林 |
[31:45] | Not much to tell, | 没什么好聊的 |
[31:47] | except that this whole mess has taken such a toll on my kids… | 这一团糟给了我的孩子很大的伤害 |
[31:53] | Jade and Jake, especially. | 特别是杰克和杰迪 |
[31:55] | Yeah, I guess I can see that. | 我看出来了 |
[31:57] | You know, I dragged them up here this weekend. | 这周末是我把他们拖来这里的 |
[32:01] | I figured, you know, new environment, quality time… | 我以为换个新的环境 一家人好好聚聚可以… |
[32:06] | None of which changed a thing…until you showed up. | 一切都如同以往 直到你突然出现… |
[32:13] | I haven’t seen my kids so… | 我的孩子们已经很久没有… |
[32:18] | I don’t know…innocent… | 怎么说呢 应该是天真无邪吧 |
[32:23] | In a long time. | 真的很久了 |
[32:24] | Well, it doesn’t have anything to do with me. | 这可不是我的功劳 |
[32:27] | This mountain, it just brings out the best and the worst in people. | 这座山能揭示出人们最美好和最邪恶的一面 |
[32:31] | It has for centuries. | 数世纪以来都如此 |
[32:33] | I missed you, Henry. | 我很想你 亨利 |
[32:36] | I missed you, too. | 我也很想你 |
[32:40] | I hope it hasn’t all been for nothing. | 但愿那里不会一无所有 |
[32:45] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[32:50] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[32:51] | Well, good night. | 晚安 |
[33:00] | Good night. Sweet dreams. | 晚安 好梦 |
[33:09] | You’re gonna work off some of that food, I think! | 你们最好清理一些食物 |
[33:11] | Oh yeah? | 是吗 |
[33:18] | Straight through the woods, | 径直穿过树林 |
[33:19] | then we’re gonna go up the hill… | 然后我们将爬到山上去 |
[33:22] | Are we gonna take that trail that you told us about? | 我们会走你所说的小径吗 |
[33:28] | Awesome! | 太棒了 |
[33:28] | Let’s go straight through… | 让我们直穿 |
[33:31] | So what’s the big secret, Uncle Henry? | 那么大秘密是什么啊 亨利叔叔 |
[33:33] | Yeah, spill! | 就是 快说嘛 |
[33:33] | You can trust us. We’re family. | 你可以相信我们 都是一家人 |
[33:35] | Yes, you are. | 说的没错 |
[33:37] | Well, to start out with, | 在我说之前 |
[33:38] | I want you to tell me everything you know about the Aztecs. | 先说说你们所了解的阿兹特克人 |
[33:40] | They were from Mexico. | 他们来自墨西哥 |
[33:42] | Well, that’s where they ended up. | 那也是他们灭亡的地方 |
[33:43] | But even their own legends say | 但尽管他们的传说描述 |
[33:45] | that they originally came from the place of the herons. | 他们起源自苍鹭所在地 |
[33:51] | Herons, as in birds? | 苍鹭是鸟类吗 |
[33:52] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[33:53] | According to their mythology, | 据他们的神话描述 |
[33:55] | if one were to follow the migration of the herons, | 如果跟着苍鹭迁徙 |
[33:58] | they’d end up in the place where the Aztec civilization was born. | 能到达阿兹特克文明的起源地 |
[34:02] | Anybody ever try to find it? | 有人去找过这地方吗 |
[34:03] | Yes, they did in 1519. | 有啊 1519年 |
[34:06] | Moctezuma, who was the Aztec leader, | 阿兹特克的首领蒙特祖玛 |
[34:09] | sent 1,000 warriors and a golden mask, | 派了一千名战士带着 |
[34:13] | which was a symbol of their revered Sun God, | 一个象征着他们所崇敬的太阳神的黄金面具 |
[34:15] | back to the place from which they all were born. | 回到了他们的起源地 |
[34:20] | Ah! Which was where, exactly? | 究竟在哪里呢 |
[34:25] | I believe… | 我想 |
[34:27] | That you’re standing on it. | 就在你们脚下 |
[34:31] | Cool! | 太棒了 |
[34:33] | So these Aztecs buried a gold mask right here | 阿兹特克人将一个黄金面具埋在这里吗 |
[34:36] | under our feet? | 就在我们脚下吗 |
[34:37] | Well, way, way under! | 路 下面的只是路 |
[34:39] | This mountain is nothing but a honeycomb of caverns and tunnels. | 这座山里布满了蜂窝般的洞穴和隧道 |
[34:42] | Now, you see, I think that the Aztecs found a way in, | 我想阿兹特克找到了一条进去的路 |
[34:46] | and then they built a temple to house their god. | 并在里面建了一座安置他们的神明的寺庙 |
[34:50] | And then they disappeared forever. | 最后他们永远的消失了 |
[34:52] | So how do we get inside the mountain? | 那怎样才能进到山里面呢 |
[34:55] | Well… we’ve got 4 days to figure that one out. | 我们有四天时间来找入口 |
[35:00] | Assuming your mother will let you stay, of course. | 当然 前提是你们母亲愿意让你们留下 |
[35:19] | I really like the botanical samples in the little bottles… | 我真的很喜欢瓶子里的植物标本 |
[35:22] | – Oh! You scared me! – Hello! | -你吓我一跳了 -你好 |
[35:24] | – She was your age. – Just around here? | -她和你差不多大 -就在这附近 |
[35:26] | Hello! | 你好 |
[35:29] | Hey, there | 你好 |
[35:30] | I hope you don’t mind my dropping by. | 但愿你不介意我不请自来 |
[35:31] | Not at all. | 没事 |
[35:32] | I had copies made of the agreement, | 协议书我已经复印好了 |
[35:34] | and I thought it’d be better if I give them to you in person | 我想还是不邮寄了 |
[35:36] | rather than, you know, by mail. | 亲手交给你为好 |
[35:38] | That was very nice you. | 太感谢你了 |
[35:41] | Mr. Kent, this is my whole family. | 肯特先生 这是我的家人 |
[35:44] | – This is Jade, Jake, Maddie… – Hi! | -这是杰迪 杰克 迈蒂 -你好 |
[35:46] | – …and Uncle Henry. – Hi. | -还有亨利叔叔 -你好 |
[35:49] | Does your father practice law in Tesla Falls? | 你父亲在特拉斯瀑布镇当律师吗 |
[35:52] | Uh, I… I inherited his clients when he passed away, | 他去世以后我接手了他的客户 |
[35:55] | about 2 years ago now. | 已经两年了 |
[35:57] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 节哀顺变 |
[35:58] | I knew him pretty well, your father. | 我很了解你父亲 |
[35:59] | He was a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[35:59] | Yes, he was. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[36:01] | We’re going on a treasure hunt. You wanna come? | 我们打算去寻宝 要一起来吗 |
[36:03] | – Maddie! – Oh, that sounds… | -迈蒂 -听起来 |
[36:08] | All right then! | 好吧 那么… |
[36:11] | Let’s all break up into groups. | 我们先分组吧 |
[36:13] | Me and Uncle Henry! | 我要和亨利叔叔一组 |
[36:14] | OK. What’s your first name? | 好的 你叫什么名字 |
[36:16] | – Tom. – Why don’t you go with Dana? Is that ok? | -汤姆 -你和丹娜一组 好吗 |
[36:19] | Works for me. | 没问题 |
[36:20] | Wait, which leaves me stuck with Jade? | 等等 那我得被迫和杰迪一组吗 |
[36:22] | Uh, who’s stuck with who? | 谁强迫谁 |
[36:24] | So what exactly are we looking for? | 那么我们到底要找什么呢 |
[36:26] | Carvings in stone of a hummingbird. | 刻着蜂鸟的石头 |
[36:29] | – Hummingbird? – Yeah. | -蜂鸟吗 -没错 |
[36:30] | The Aztecs believed that dead warriors came back as hummingbirds. | 阿兹特克人认为死去的战士会变成蜂鸟回来 |
[36:35] | Blue hummingbirds, to be exact. | 确切说是蓝色的蜂鸟 |
[36:37] | Aztecs, huh? Well, sounds cool! | 阿兹特克人吗 听起来挺不错 |
[36:39] | Yeah! The journal says that where you’ll find one carving, | 日记里说 找到一个雕刻以后 |
[36:42] | you’ll find 2 more. You guys got that? | 你还会找到另外两个 明白吗 |
[36:44] | Which will lead us to the Sun God’s temple! | 这将会引领我们到达太阳神神庙 |
[36:47] | Exactly! | 完全正确 |
[36:48] | Wow! Hummingbird carving, Sun God temple. I got it. | 蜂鸟雕刻 太阳神神庙 我明白了 |
[36:51] | You’re on! | 好的 |
[36:51] | OK, let’s get some sandwiches and refill up our canteens | 好吧 我们先去准备些三明治和水 |
[36:54] | and head on out. | 然后出发 |
[36:55] | Welcome, Tom! | 欢迎加入 汤姆 |
[36:57] | You up for this? | 准备好了吗 |
[36:58] | Does Moctezuma want revenge? | 蒙特祖玛想要复仇吗 |
[37:01] | Don’t answer that. | 别回答 我随口说说 |
[37:02] | So how long you been a public defender? | 那你做公设辩护律师有多久了 |
[37:05] | Pretty much since I passed the bar. | 差不多从我通过律师考试开始吧 |
[37:08] | It must be exciting work. | 那一定很刺激吧 |
[37:10] | Well, it better be, considering the lousy pay. | 当然 要不然工资那么点谁干啊 |
[37:15] | Where’d you live before Tesla Falls? | 在搬来特拉斯瀑布镇之前你住在哪 |
[37:18] | Oh, New York. | 纽约 |
[37:19] | I was corporate counsel for a big insurance company. | 我在一家大型保险公司做企业法律顾问 |
[37:23] | So… is the grass really greener? | 那这里的条件更好吗 |
[37:27] | Uh-huh. | 是的 |
[37:28] | Getting more so every day. | 而且一天比一天好 |
[37:33] | Come on, Uncle Henry! Keep up! | 快点 亨利叔叔 快跟上 |
[37:36] | Don’t worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[37:40] | Hey, this is where we were this morning! | 我们今早来过这 |
[37:42] | That’s right! | 没错 |
[37:43] | According to the journal, | 根据日记记载 |
[37:45] | the Earl thought that this was the entrance to one of 2 shafts | 伯爵认为这是两个竖井之中的一个入口 |
[37:48] | that supplied fresh air to the warriors | 这些竖井为那些在下面建造神殿士兵们 |
[37:50] | who were constructing the temple. | 提供新鲜空气 |
[37:52] | – Cool. – Yeah, cool. | -好酷哦 -没错 很酷 |
[37:54] | That’s what it did. It kept ’em cool. | 就是干这个用的 给他们通风 |
[37:56] | You know…if you use your imagination, | 如果开动你的想象力 |
[38:00] | you’ll probably see them digging. | 你或许能看见他们正在挖掘呢 |
[38:11] | Yeah, I see them! | 没错 我看见他们了 |
[38:14] | Lots of them! | 有好多呢 |
[38:15] | Where? | 在哪 |
[38:16] | Right there! See? | 就在那 看见没 |
[38:17] | And they’re digging, just like you said! | 他们正在挖掘呢 跟你说的一样 |
[38:28] | How come the hole’s filled up? | 那个洞怎么被填上了 |
[38:30] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[38:31] | It probably collapsed… way before the Earl ever found it. | 或许在伯爵才找到它之前就已坍塌 |
[38:35] | Which only leaves one shaft. | 那就只剩一个竖井了吗 |
[38:37] | That’s right! And the elusive entrance. | 没错 而且入口很隐蔽 |
[38:40] | “One way in, one way out.” That’s what the Earl wrote. | “一进一出 唯此一路”伯爵是这么写的 |
[38:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[38:46] | Oh, I thought I saw someone. | 我觉得我看到了一个人 |
[38:49] | Where? | 在哪 |
[38:50] | Over there. | 就在那边 |
[38:53] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[38:55] | Maybe. I could be wrong. | 可能是吧 也许我看错了 |
[39:02] | You really think there’s something inside this thing? | 你真觉得这里有什么吗 |
[39:04] | Why shouldn’t there be? | 为什么没有呢 |
[39:06] | I don’t know. The whole Aztec thing sounds a little wacked to me. | 这套阿兹特克东西听起来怪怪的 |
[39:09] | Then sit it out. You’re good at that. | 那就坐观其变呗 那不是你的拿手戏嘛 |
[39:11] | Hey, we’re supposed to be a team. Remember? | 我们应该是一个队伍的 记得吗 |
[39:13] | We stopped being a team a while ago, remember? | 我们刚刚散伙了 记得吗 |
[39:16] | That’s it, I’m taking a break. | 够了 我要休息会 |
[39:17] | What, again? We just took a break! | 什么 又要休息 刚刚才休息过 |
[39:19] | That wasn’t a break. That was lunch. | 刚才不是休息 是吃午饭 |
[39:29] | What? | 咋了 |
[39:30] | It wouldn’t kill you to at least try and fit in. | 和我和好又不会要你命 |
[39:33] | With your puffed- and-buffed crowd? | 和气喘吁吁蔫了吧唧的你在一起 |
[39:34] | Yeah, no thanks! | 不了 谢谢 |
[39:35] | Right, better to avoid the competition, | 这样也好 免得跟你吵架 |
[39:38] | not worry about how you look. | 还省得听你品头论足 |
[39:39] | I’m not in competition with you, them or anyone else. | 我才没跟你吵架 我跟任何人都不吵架 |
[39:42] | All I’m saying is, if you’d stop trying hard to be a freak, | 我只想说 要是你不再古怪行事 |
[39:45] | maybe somebody would ask you out, | 也许就有人跟你约会了 |
[39:46] | for real instead of… | 真的约会而不是… |
[39:48] | If I wanted a date, | 我要是想约会 |
[39:50] | I could get one. | 早就有约会了 |
[39:50] | And I could promise you, | 而且我可以向你保证 |
[39:52] | it wouldn’t be with your brain-dead… | 绝不找一个像你的脑残朋友… |
[39:56] | Wait… | 等等 |
[39:57] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[39:58] | Move. | 起开点 |
[39:59] | – What are you doing? – Move! | -你要干嘛 -起开 |
[40:09] | Yes! | 赞 |
[40:12] | We found it! | 我们找到了 |
[40:13] | We found the carving! | 我们找到石刻了 |
[40:15] | What? | 什么 |
[40:16] | You what? | 你们找到什么 |
[40:18] | What’s all the yelling about? | 你们嚷嚷什么 |
[40:19] | – We found it! – We found the hummingbird! | -我们找到了 -我们找到蜂鸟了 |
[40:21] | – No? – Fantastic! Where? | -不是吧 -太妙了 在哪 |
[40:23] | On a rock wall under some moss. | 在一面石墙上 上面盖着苔藓 |
[40:25] | You actually found something? | 你们真的找到了? |
[40:26] | Yeah, about 45 minutes from here. | 没错 离这大约45分钟路程 |
[40:28] | Come on! | 快来 |
[40:29] | – Let’s go! – Stop! Hold on! | -一起去 -别动 等等 |
[40:30] | Calm down. It’s getting dark. | 冷静一下 天快黑了 |
[40:33] | No, no, your mother’s right. | 是的 你妈说的对 |
[40:34] | We really can’t go until the morning. | 真的不能去了 明早再说 |
[40:37] | – Come on! – No! | -拜托 -不要啦 |
[40:38] | The Sun God has waited 500 years. | 太阳神已经等了500年了 |
[40:40] | One more night’s not gonna make a difference. | 也不差这一晚 |
[40:42] | Come on. | 听话 |
[40:43] | Let’s go now! | 现在就去嘛 |
[40:44] | Let’s go play Monopoly or something. | 咱们玩会大富翁或者啥的 |
[40:46] | Get it out of your minds. Come on. | 别想它了 听话 |
[40:51] | I thought you guys were… | 我觉得你们这帮人 |
[40:53] | Crackpots? | 异想天开吗 |
[40:54] | No, I was gonna say, just playing a game. | 不是 我是想说你们在玩游戏而已 |
[40:59] | It’s not a game. My… | 这不是游戏 我 |
[41:02] | My uncle has spent most of his life | 我叔叔大半生都在 |
[41:03] | trying to uncover the secrets of this mountain. | 研究如何揭开这座山的秘密 |
[41:06] | And if we do find a way inside, | 如果真的能找到入口 |
[41:09] | we could discover one of the most important | 我们会发现北美最重要的 |
[41:12] | archeological sites in North America. | 考古遗址之一 |
[41:14] | Then I better take things more seriously tomorrow. | 那我明天可得重视了 |
[41:16] | That is, if you don’t mind my coming back out. | 我是说 你要是不介意我回来看看的话 |
[41:20] | Tom, I don’t want you to think that… | 汤姆 我不希望你认为 |
[41:21] | All I think is, I haven’t had this much fun in… | 我只是认为 我很久没这么开心了 |
[41:25] | in ages. | 很多年了 |
[41:28] | – ok. – ok? | -好吧 -好的 |
[41:31] | So I’ll see you tomorrow? | 那咱们明天见 |
[41:34] | Yeah. | 好哇 |
[41:36] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[41:38] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[42:09] | Jake? | 杰克 |
[42:15] | Hello, Dana. | 你好啊 丹娜 |
[42:17] | Long time. | 很久没见了 |
[42:19] | Not long enough. | 还不够久 |
[42:21] | I’ve been watching you… | 我一直盯着你 |
[42:23] | and your whelps, | 还有你那群小鬼 |
[42:24] | crawling all over my mountain. | 在我的山上乱爬 |
[42:26] | Yeah, well, it’s not yours, not yet. | 那不是你的 至少现在还不是 |
[42:29] | If you care about your children, Dana, | 丹娜 如果你关心你的孩子的话 |
[42:31] | you won’t wait. | 别等了 |
[42:32] | You’ll pack them into your soccer van | 趁你还有能力的时候 |
[42:34] | and drive them back to suburbia while you still can. | 开车把他们带回家吧 |
[42:42] | Henry! | 丹娜 |
[42:43] | You’re looking well… for a corpse. | 对一具死尸来说 你看上去还不错嘛 |
[42:46] | Take your hands off her, Nigel, | 放开她 纳吉 |
[42:48] | or we’ll see what you look like in that condition. | 不然你就是那具死尸 |
[42:56] | Nigel! | 纳吉 |
[42:58] | Why did you buy the mountain now? | 你为什么现在来买这座山 |
[43:01] | A phone call from a colleague in Zurich | 苏黎世的一个同行致电给我 |
[43:04] | made it seem like a wise investment. | 说这是一笔明智的投资 |
[43:13] | I deal with lowlife all the time at work, Henry. | 我工作时常跟卑鄙小人打交道 亨利 |
[43:16] | They don’t intimidate me. | 他们吓唬不了我 |
[43:18] | But when it comes to my children, | 但如果涉及我的孩子 |
[43:20] | that’s a different story. | 情况就大为不同了 |
[43:23] | I can’t stay here, | 我不能在这里逗留了 |
[43:25] | not now, not with my kids. | 现在不能 也不能让孩子们继续逗留 |
[43:28] | We’re leaving in the morning. | 我们明天就离开 |
[43:47] | Ah! You are so sick! | 你有毛病吗 |
[43:49] | – What are you doing? – Nothing. | -你在干什么 -没什么 |
[43:52] | Right. You’re trying to figure out how to use the carving | 明白了 你想弄清楚那些印记的作用 |
[43:55] | so you can be the big hero! | 这样你就成英雄了 |
[43:57] | I was not! | 我没有 |
[43:58] | – Were so! – I was not! | -就是这样 -我没有 |
[43:59] | – Were so! Give me the book! – No! | -就是这样 把书给我 -不要 |
[44:03] | No way! | 糟糕 |
[44:07] | What just happened? | 怎么回事 |
[44:08] | We trashed a 300-year-old book is what just happened! | 我们撕坏了一本有300年历史的古书 |
[44:11] | Oh! We are so DOA! This is AYF! | 我们死定了 都是你不好 |
[44:14] | Stop spelling stuff! We’re talking, not texting! | 别再用缩写词了 我们在说话 不是发信息 |
[44:18] | Wait… | 慢点 |
[44:19] | What… | 这是 |
[44:20] | …is that? | 什么东西 |
[44:21] | I bet even Uncle Henry didn’t know it was in there! | 我打赌亨利叔叔都不知道书里有这个 |
[44:24] | We should go wake him up. | 我们应该叫醒他 |
[44:25] | No! We should check it first. It’s probably nothing. | 不 我们应该先看清楚 可能没什么 |
[44:29] | OK. Be careful. | 好吧 小心点 |
[44:35] | – Be careful! It’s old! – I am! I am! | -小心点 它很古老了 -我已经很小心了 |
[44:52] | It’s a map! | 是张地图 |
[44:53] | Of the inside of the mountain! | 是山体内部的地图 |
[44:56] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[44:56] | What’d the journal say about the carving? | 日记里是如何描述印记的 |
[44:58] | – How should I know? – Jade! | -我怎么知道 -杰迪 |
[45:01] | OK, all right. Um… | 好吧 |
[45:03] | it said that the second carving | 它说第二个印记位于 |
[45:04] | would be 20 paces due east of the first, | 第一个印记的正东方20步的地方 |
[45:07] | and the third carving would be 30 paces south of the second. | 第三个印记在第二个印记以南30步 |
[45:12] | Is that it? | 是这里吗 |
[45:14] | No, it… | 不 它 |
[45:16] | It also says that… | 它还说了 |
[45:20] | Look! Look here! | 看 看这里 |
[45:22] | “Standing in the centre of the triangle thus formed,” | “站在三个印记形成的三角形中心 |
[45:24] | “Bear witness the morn’s first rays kiss the mountain’s door.” | 黎明的第一缕阳光所照之处即为山门” |
[45:28] | “Morn’s first rays…” | “黎明的第一缕阳光” |
[45:30] | That’s gotta be sunrise, | 就是日出的时候 |
[45:31] | which is in, what, an hour and a half? | 那就是一个半小时之后 |
[45:32] | – I’ll go wake the others! – Forget it! | -我去叫醒他们 -算了 |
[45:35] | By the time they get up, we’ll miss dawn. | 等他们都起来 就错过日出了 |
[45:36] | Which means we’ll waste another whole day. | 那我们就会再浪费一天时间 |
[45:39] | So let’s leave a note, go find the entrance, | 那我们就留个字条 直接去找大山入口 |
[45:41] | then come back and get everybody else. | 找到后回来通知其他人 |
[45:43] | OK, uh, we’re gonna need | 好吧 我们要带上 |
[45:45] | flashlights, batteries, matches, a compass | 手电筒 电池 火柴 指南针 |
[45:47] | and anything else you can think of. | 还有你能想到的工具 |
[45:50] | Meet me outside in 5 minutes? | 5分钟后在门外集合好吗 |
[45:52] | Let’s do it! | 行动吧 |
[46:03] | Which way do we go? | 向哪边走 |
[46:03] | – Shh! They’re asleep! Come on! – I know! | -嘘 他们还在睡觉呢 -我知道 |
[46:06] | – Let’s go! – I’m coming! | -走吧 -我来了 |
[46:18] | – Mom! – Maddie? | -妈妈 -迈蒂 |
[46:21] | What–what’s the matter? | 什么事 |
[46:22] | Jake and Jade just left. | 杰克和杰迪走了 |
[46:24] | What do you mean, they left? | “走了”是什么意思 |
[46:25] | I mean they went up on the mountain. | 我是说他们跑山上去了 |
[46:29] | OK, assuming we find all 3 of the hummingbird carvings, | 就算能找到三个蜂鸟印记 |
[46:32] | how do we find the middle of the triangle they form? | 我们怎么找到它们形成的三角形的中心 |
[46:35] | According to the description, | 根据资料的描述 |
[46:36] | the triangle has 2 legs that are the same length: | 这个三角形有两边是相等的 |
[46:38] | 20 paces. | 20步的距离 |
[46:40] | And they form a 90-degree angle, | 它们还形成90度的角度 |
[46:41] | which makes it a right triangle. | 就是说它是直角 |
[46:43] | So if one leg is A, one leg is B, | 所以如果一条边是A 一条边是B |
[46:46] | then the 3rd leg, C, | 然后第三条边C |
[46:47] | is the sum of A squared plus B squared. | 就是A的平方加上B的平方 |
[46:50] | Once we find that, | 一旦我们找到了 |
[46:51] | we can halve the angles | 我们可以平分那个角 |
[46:52] | and mark the spot where they intersect. | 记下它们相交的交点 |
[46:54] | And that’ll be the circumcentre. | 那个就是外接圆的圆心 |
[46:57] | Uh, don’t worry. I brought string. | 别担心 我带了细绳 |
[47:10] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你想干什么 |
[47:11] | Going with you, of course. | 当然是跟你一起去呗 |
[47:13] | Uh, no, you’re not. | 不 你不能去 |
[47:14] | You’d still be asleep if it weren’t for me! | 如果不是我叫醒你 你还在睡觉呢 |
[47:16] | – I don’t care. – Then you’d better get some rope. | -我不管 -那就拿点粗绳过来 |
[47:19] | Rope? | 粗绳 |
[47:20] | To tie me to a chair. | 把我绑在椅子上 |
[47:21] | Otherwise, I’m going to follow you. | 不然我就跟踪你 |
[47:25] | All right, ok. | 好吧 小祖宗 |
[47:26] | I don’t have time to argue. Let’s go. | 我没时间和你争论 一起去吧 |
[47:28] | But you stay close to me, ok? | 但是你得跟紧我 听到没 |
[47:31] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[47:36] | Here it is! | 在这里 |
[47:38] | Now all we have to do is just find one more! | 我们现在只需要找到最后一个 |
[47:40] | OK, which is 20 paces south. So… | 最后一个往南边二十步 |
[47:43] | 1, 2… | 一 二 |
[47:45] | 4… | 四 |
[47:46] | …6, 7… | 六 七 |
[47:52] | …19, 20! | 十九 二十 |
[47:55] | Wait… | 等等 |
[47:58] | there’s no rock here! | 这没有石头啊 |
[48:00] | Well, how can there be a carving | 如果没有石头 |
[48:01] | if there’s no rock to carve it on? | 雕刻要刻在哪里呢 |
[48:04] | You must have counted wrong. | 肯定是你数错了 |
[48:05] | No, I’m sure I counted right. | 不 我肯定没数错 |
[48:07] | I just… | 我就是 |
[48:09] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[48:11] | Well, dig faster! It’s starting to get light! | 好吧 快点挖 马上天亮了 |
[48:13] | You could help! | 你也别闲着啊 |
[48:14] | Oh! Yeah, right. | 好的 我帮忙 |
[48:17] | There’s something here! | 这儿有东西 |
[48:25] | It must have been on the surface once. | 它以前肯定是在地面上 |
[48:26] | But buried over the years! | 只不过被掩埋多年 |
[48:28] | Now we have to find the centre of the triangle. | 我们现在要做的就是找到三个角的中心 |
[48:30] | Before the sun comes up over that ridge! | 得在太阳光越过那座山之前 |
[48:36] | No… | 不 |
[48:38] | Jake told me the clearly where they found the carvings | 杰克告诉我他们发现雕刻的地方 |
[48:40] | was fairly near the top of the mountain, | 就在这座山的山顶附近 |
[48:42] | which means we should take the trail that leads upwards from here. | 我们只要沿着上山的路上去就是了 |
[48:49] | Now aren’t you glad I came along? | 你现在很庆幸带我一起来了吧 |
[48:53] | How did you know how to do this, anyway? | 对了 你怎么知道这个的做法 |
[48:54] | Unlike you, I actually paid attention in Geometry. | 我不像你 我可是很认真地学几何学 |
[48:57] | Unlike me, | 你当然不像我 |
[48:57] | you paid Maddie to tutor of your geometry! | 你花钱让迈蒂做你的几何家教 |
[48:59] | Whatever! Just finish tying the string! | 随便啦 快点把绳系好 |
[49:03] | All right. Done. | 好了 大功告成 |
[49:06] | OK. Where the strings cross is the centre of the incircle. | 好了 线交叉点就是内切圆的中心 |
[49:10] | OK. So… | 好的 那么 |
[49:12] | what do you want me to do? | 我该做些什么呢 |
[49:14] | OK, come stand back-to-back with me and keep your eyes open. | 过来和我背对背站在一起 睁着眼睛 |
[49:20] | Oh, here it comes. | 来了 |
[49:30] | – Awesome! – Wicked! | -太震撼了 -太奇妙了 |
[49:33] | OK, we have to get up there | 好了 我们要在太阳升起之前 |
[49:34] | before the sun rises and the beam fades. Go! | 趁着这道光爬上去 快走 |
[49:36] | Go! Go! Go! | 快 快 快走 |
[49:40] | Slow down, will you? | 慢点 好吗 |
[49:41] | My sticks aren’t as long as yours! | 我的腿没你的长 |
[49:43] | They said it was 45 minutes from the house. | 他们说只有四十五分钟的路程 |
[49:45] | We should be there any minute. | 我们很快就到了 |
[49:49] | Jake! | 杰克 |
[49:53] | Jake! | 杰克 |
[49:58] | Jake! | 杰克 |
[49:59] | In here! | 我在这里面 |
[50:02] | In where? | 在哪里 |
[50:03] | Here. | 这里啊 |
[50:07] | I can’t believe it! | 太难以置信了 |
[50:08] | We should go get the others! | 我们去把其他人叫来吧 |
[50:09] | Or we could peek inside! | 或者我们先一睹为快 |
[50:11] | Just give me a second. | 等我一下 |
[50:21] | Just in case anything happens… | 以防万一 |
[50:27] | It won’t take 300 years for someone to find us. | 即使有事 他们也可以找到我们 |
[50:42] | Amazing! | 太神奇了 |
[50:44] | Amazing squared! | 神奇的正方形 |
[50:45] | Jade actually remembered what I taught her | 杰迪竟然记得我教她的 |
[50:48] | about finding the incircle of a triangle! | 如何在三角形中找到内切圆 |
[50:51] | Shouldn’t you have, like, a giant forehead or something? | 你可不可以不要一副天才先知的样子 |
[50:55] | This is reality, mom, not the Syfy Channel! | 这是事实 妈妈 不是在看幻想频道 |
[50:59] | Ok, well | 好吧 很好 |
[51:00] | Why don’t we take that incredible noodle of yours | 为什么不用你的天才级脑瓜 |
[51:02] | and figure out where your brother and sister went, ok? | 算出你的哥哥姐姐在哪里 |
[51:05] | Already did! They went up there. | 我算了呀 他们爬上去了 |
[51:15] | This is it? | 就是这个吗 |
[51:16] | This is what all the fuss was about? | 这就是我们忙得团团转的结果 |
[51:18] | This is so lame! | 太差劲了 |
[51:19] | I got up in the middle of the night for nothing! | 我半夜起来 结果竹篮打水一场空 |
[51:22] | What do you two think you’re doing? | 你们两个到底在干嘛 |
[51:23] | Coming here without me? | 居然不叫我一起来 |
[51:25] | I told you to wait outside! | 我叫你在外面等 |
[51:26] | As it turns out, this whole “Inside the mountain” thing | 事实摆在眼前 所谓的”远山的秘密” |
[51:29] | is highly overrated! | 结果屁都没有 |
[51:30] | Yeah, all that hoopla for a goofy little tunnel | 所有的折腾就是为了这个可笑的山洞 |
[51:32] | and another one of these stupid hummingbird things? | 还有又一个无趣的蜂鸟图 |
[51:39] | That doesn’t sound good. | 听起来不对劲 |
[52:07] | Maddie! | 迈蒂 |
[52:08] | Is everybody all right? | 大家都没事吗 |
[52:10] | – Yeah… – Fine, mom. | -没事 -妈妈我没事 |
[52:11] | Jade? Jake? | 杰迪 杰克 |
[52:12] | We’re all cool! We’re all cool! | 没事 没事 |
[52:13] | Better than cool! That was sweety! | 岂止是没事 简直是太幸福了 |
[52:26] | Hey, Maddie, how did… | 迈蒂 你怎么 |
[52:39] | Dana? | 丹娜 |
[52:40] | That’s warmer than the pool at the Y! | 这儿比无名水池暖和多了 |
[52:44] | Any hotter, and we would have been toast! | 如果再热一点 我们就会被煮熟了 |
[52:50] | Come on. | 来 |
[52:51] | It is hot down here! | 这里很暖和呢 |
[52:54] | My clothes will be dry before I know it! | 我的衣服可能很快就干了 |
[52:55] | Not much of a silver lining considering, | 目前来看 这不算是好消息 |
[52:57] | we can’t get out the way we got in, | 因为我们不能沿原路返回 |
[53:00] | which leaves us stuck down here. | 这就是说 我们被困在这里了 |
[53:02] | Not to worry. | 别太担心 |
[53:03] | We have a map! | 我们有地图 |
[53:17] | Keep it hot! | 藏得好 |
[53:19] | Keep it cold! | 藏得妙 |
[53:22] | Or…keep it dry! | 藏得呱呱叫 |
[53:30] | Where’d this come from? | 你们从哪里弄来的 |
[53:34] | From a little accident we had with Uncle Henry’s journal. | 机缘巧合 从亨利叔叔的日记里发现的 |
[53:51] | Nigel! | 纳吉 |
[53:56] | Well, Uncle Henry said where Captain Kidd was digging | 亨利叔叔说基德船长挖的是 |
[53:59] | was actually a collapsed air vent. | 一条塌陷了的通气井 |
[54:01] | Which is probably this one. | 很可能就是这条 |
[54:03] | The only other vent, | 另外的唯一一条通道 |
[54:04] | right here, is how the Earl get out. | 伯爵就是通过这条通道出去的 |
[54:08] | Yeah, 300 years ago! | 那已经是300年前的事了 |
[54:10] | I mean, what are even the odds it’s still there? | 这通道还存在的几率能有多大啊 |
[54:12] | Whatever the odds. | 不管几率怎样 |
[54:13] | They’re the only ones we have! | 这是我们出去的唯一通道 |
[54:14] | OK, Uncle Henry said that they dug this shaft | 亨利叔叔说他们挖了这条竖井 |
[54:17] | to get air to the warriors building this temple. | 是为了给建造神殿的勇士们输送空气 |
[54:19] | So find the temple. | 找到神殿 |
[54:21] | And we find our way home. | 我们就可以找到回家的路 |
[54:25] | Uh… Morning! | 早上好 |
[54:26] | Right. | 好吧 |
[54:27] | Yeah, come on in. | 进来吧 |
[54:29] | Close the door. | 把门关上 |
[54:35] | OK, so tell me again what the note on the map says. | 再跟我说说地图上写了什么注释 |
[54:38] | “Let odious rot’s insult to nose offend thee not, | “不要为这腐朽臭味所恼” |
[54:42] | “As ’tis thy compass rose.” | “这就是指引你的罗盘” |
[54:45] | – Is that English? – Duh! | -这是英语吗 -当然啦 |
[54:47] | A compass rose is the circle on the map | 罗盘是地图上 |
[54:48] | that tells the directions. | 指引方向的圆圈 |
[54:50] | And odious rot is when you smell… | 有腐朽臭味 说明你闻到了… |
[54:51] | Oh, what I’m smelling now that’s disgusting! | 我闻到很恶心的味道 |
[54:53] | Oh, Jake! | 杰克 |
[54:54] | No, it’s not your brother. | 这不是你哥哥身上的 |
[54:55] | It’s sulfuric acid. | 是硫酸的气味 |
[54:57] | I don’t care what the clue says. | 不管地图上怎么说 |
[54:59] | My nose is totally offended. | 真受不了这气味 |
[55:00] | We must be on the right track. | 我们走对路了 |
[55:02] | Just shows you, if we work together… | 如果我们齐心协力的话 |
[55:05] | Jake? | 杰克 |
[55:07] | Where is everybody? | 他们都哪去了 |
[55:09] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[55:10] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[55:11] | – We had a prowler. – A what? | -我们遭贼了 -什么 |
[55:14] | A man named Nigel Fowler was threatening Dana last night, | 纳吉·福勒昨晚威胁丹娜 |
[55:17] | and I think that he came back… | 我认为他偷偷潜进来… |
[55:23] | – What? What is it? – Well, apparently, | -什么 这是什么 -看来 |
[55:25] | our prowler was actually Jake and Jade, and it… | 小偷是杰克和杰迪 |
[55:28] | It seems like they found a map. | 看起来他们找到了一张地图 |
[55:30] | Let’s go! – What? Go? Go where? | -我们走 -什么 去哪 |
[55:32] | To the clearing where Jake and Jade found the hummingbird. | 去杰克和杰迪找到蜂鸟图腾的空地 |
[55:35] | I’ll be right down. You stay there. | 我就下来 你站那别动 |
[55:37] | Oh! What are those for? | 那些是干什么用的 |
[55:41] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[55:42] | Can you see if anything’s inside? | 你可以看到里面有什么吗 |
[55:44] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[55:47] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[56:01] | Jake? | 杰克 |
[56:18] | You OK? | 你还好吗 |
[56:20] | Way better than these guys. | 比这些人好多了 |
[56:22] | Sorry for the hysterics. | 不好意思 刚才吓到了 |
[56:23] | Your big brother screamed louder than you did! | 你哥哥叫得比你响多了 |
[56:26] | – Did not! – OK, you two! | -我没有 -好了 你们两个 |
[56:27] | Stop bickering, please. | 不要再吵了 |
[56:30] | Hey, look! Those could be useful, right? | 看 这些可以派上用场吧 |
[56:33] | Good job, sweetie! | 干得好 亲爱的 |
[56:44] | Excellent! | 棒极了 |
[56:50] | Here, look at this. | 看那 |
[56:54] | That’s really something, huh? | 真不错 |
[57:01] | What is it, anyway? | 这是什么 |
[57:02] | They found all 3 carvings. | 他们把3个图腾都找到了 |
[57:05] | Yeah, well, what’s with the string? | 这些绳子是用来干什么的 |
[57:06] | They used it to find the incentre of the triangle, | 用来找到这个三角形的内心 |
[57:09] | which allowed them to find the entrance to the mountain. | 然后指引他们找到大山的入口 |
[57:15] | OK, which is… Which is where? | 在哪呢 |
[57:18] | Well, we’re not gonna know till tomorrow morning at dawn. | 要等到明天日出的时候才会知道 |
[57:22] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[57:26] | Good kids! Good kids! | 好孩子 好孩子 |
[57:31] | Well, it looks like we have to go through the tomb | 看来我们要穿过这片死人堆 |
[57:32] | to get to what the Earl calls “The canyon.” | 才能到达伯爵说的峡谷 |
[57:35] | Wait, hang on. | 等下 |
[57:36] | Rewind. You mean we actually have to walk through, like, | 你是说我们要走过… |
[57:40] | all these dead guys? | 这些死人堆 |
[57:41] | Oh, don’t be such a wuss! | 不要这么胆小 |
[57:43] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[57:44] | Easy for you to say. | 你说得倒容易 |
[57:45] | You’re used to hanging out with boneheads! | 你经常跟白痴一起混 |
[57:48] | – Shut up! – No, you shut up! | -你闭嘴 -你闭嘴 |
[57:49] | You’re such a jerk! | 你混蛋 |
[57:51] | Shut up! Be careful with your torch! | 闭嘴 小心你的火把 |
[57:52] | Whatever! | 随便了 |
[57:55] | Mom? | 妈 |
[57:57] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[57:58] | What happened to all these guys? | 这些人都怎么了 |
[58:04] | What do you imagine happened? | 你自己想像一下 |
[58:11] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[58:15] | they stayed on purpose… | 他们是自愿留下来的 |
[58:19] | to protect the Sun God… for all eternity. | 永远 保护太阳神 |
[58:27] | Maddie… | 迈蒂 |
[58:30] | I think you’re right. | 我也这么想 |
[58:36] | I think these guys chose to stick around. | 这些人是自愿选择留下来的 |
[58:41] | I, on the other hand, | 而 我呢 |
[58:44] | would like to get out of here as soon as we can. | 要尽快离开这 |
[58:48] | So what do you say we catch up with the twins | 我们要跟上那对双胞胎 |
[58:51] | before they get us in any more trouble, huh? | 以免他们又闯出祸来 |
[58:54] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[58:55] | What are we looking for now? | 我们现在要找什么呢 |
[58:56] | Huh? Oh, the second air shaft. | 第二个通风井 |
[58:58] | Well, why don’t you use a GPS? | 为什么不用GPS全球定位系统 |
[59:00] | – Well, you got one? – Ah, no. | -你有吗 -没有 |
[59:02] | No. Well, neither do I. | 我也没有 |
[59:04] | A more primitive version of this device | 兰斯德威伯爵曾经用过 |
[59:06] | was used by the Earl of Lansdowne. | 这种仪器的简易版 |
[59:07] | And if my calculations are correct… | 如果我计算正确的话 |
[59:11] | our second shaft should be just beyond there. | 第二个通风井在那个后面 |
[59:14] | Come on! Let’s go! | 来吧 出发 |
[59:42] | It’s a tunnel! | 是一条隧道 |
[59:50] | With or without? | 有没有骷髅 |
[59:53] | No bones about it… | 没有 |
[59:54] | Oh, thank goodness! | 谢天谢地 |
[59:56] | Jake? | 杰克 |
[59:57] | We’re in here! | 我们在这 |
[1:00:06] | Does the map say where we’re headed? | 地图有指示这条路通往哪里吗 |
[1:00:08] | It says, “Good care be praised. | 地图上说 “小心驶得万年船” |
[1:00:12] | “Death’s hand is near | “死亡之手就在附近” |
[1:00:14] | “A spot well blazed by an Aztec tear.” | “阿兹特克的眼泪让阴影明亮” |
[1:00:17] | OK, well, that made less sense than the last clue. | 那最后一个线索就更说不通了 |
[1:00:20] | OK, well, let’s break it down. | 我们一起来破解 |
[1:00:22] | “Good care be praised.” | “小心驶得万年船” |
[1:00:23] | – Uh… be careful! – Good. | -指要小心 -很好 |
[1:00:25] | “Death’s hand is near” is… | “死亡之手就在附近”是指 |
[1:00:26] | Well, that’s obvious. | 明摆着的事 |
[1:00:29] | And a little scary. | 有点可怕 |
[1:00:33] | So what is the spot blazed by an Aztec tear? | 最后一句是指什么 |
[1:00:38] | Sounds like my… Jake, look out! | 可能和我的…杰克 小心 |
[1:00:46] | Good call, squirt. | 喊得好 小鬼 |
[1:00:57] | Man, that is one long fall! | 好一个无底深渊 |
[1:01:00] | Maddie, stay away from the edge. | 迈蒂 靠里边走 |
[1:01:01] | Don’t worry. Jake’s watching out for me. | 不要担心 杰克会看着我 |
[1:01:03] | Ha! Whatever! | 是吗 |
[1:01:06] | You know what? I’ve had about all I can take of your… | 你知道吗 我已经受够了你的… |
[1:01:08] | You’ve had? | 你有吗 |
[1:01:08] | This is not the time or the place! | 现在不是吵架的时候 |
[1:01:10] | Our lives are in danger! | 我们的生命危在旦夕 |
[1:01:12] | Do you understand that? | 你们明白吗 |
[1:01:16] | Maddie, take hold of your brother’s pack | 迈蒂 拉着你哥哥的书包 |
[1:01:20] | and follow him up the trail, OK? | 跟着他的脚步走 知道吗 |
[1:01:22] | – OK. – Hold on. | -知道 -扶好 |
[1:01:26] | You, stay here. | 你给我站住 |
[1:01:30] | All right… I wanna know what happened between the two of you. | 你们两个之间到底发生什么事了 |
[1:01:37] | Look, Jade… | 听着 杰迪 |
[1:01:39] | I know the divorce was hard. | 我知道我和你父亲离婚对你们影响很大 |
[1:01:40] | It’s not about that. | 和你们的婚姻无关 |
[1:01:42] | Then what? | 那和什么有关 |
[1:01:50] | You’re gonna think it’s stupid. | 你会觉得是很小儿科的事 |
[1:01:53] | Try me. | 说来听听 |
[1:01:59] | You know Jake’s friend Mark? | 你也知道杰克的朋友马克吧 |
[1:02:01] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:02:02] | A few months ago, I got a text from him | 几个月前 我收到他的短信 |
[1:02:04] | after sixth-period gym class, | 我只和他一起上过6节体育课 |
[1:02:07] | asking me to go to junior prom. | 他就约我去参加舞会 |
[1:02:17] | Take some shots, bro. | 兄弟 投篮 |
[1:02:21] | Man, that was a fun party last night. | 昨晚的派对很好玩 |
[1:02:22] | Did you guys have fun? | 你们玩得开心吗 |
[1:02:23] | Did you? Yeah? | 你呢 |
[1:02:26] | Yo, Jake! | 杰克 |
[1:02:31] | He wants to shoot? | 他想投篮 |
[1:02:32] | Take some shots, bro! | 兄弟 投啊 |
[1:03:14] | So, um… what time? | 那么 什么时间 |
[1:03:20] | What time? | 什么 |
[1:03:22] | What time are you coming to pick me up? | 你什么时候来接我 |
[1:03:26] | For the prom? | 去舞会啊 |
[1:03:27] | The prom? You and me? | 舞会 你和我吗 |
[1:03:29] | But your text… | 但你的短信说 |
[1:03:30] | No offense, dude, | 无意冒犯 兄弟 |
[1:03:32] | but even if I wanted to take a freak to the dance, | 就算要我带一个怪胎去跳舞 |
[1:03:35] | which I don’t, | 尽管我不会这么做 |
[1:03:37] | you’d be the last act in the carnival I’d ask. | 我也决不会邀请你去舞会 |
[1:04:03] | See? Pretty stupid, huh? | 看吧 很蠢吧 |
[1:04:08] | No. | 不 |
[1:04:12] | Why didn’t you come to me? | 为什么不跟我说 |
[1:04:15] | Since the split with Dad, I don’t know… You just… | 自从你和爸爸分开后 你就 |
[1:04:18] | You always seem to have your plate full. | 你好像总是有做不完的事 |
[1:04:25] | It’s ’cause I kept it that way to help me be able to get past… | 因为只有这样我才能放下 |
[1:04:30] | my problems with your father, | 和你爸爸之间的问题 |
[1:04:33] | which, of course, had nothing to do with you guys. | 和你们一点关系都没有 |
[1:04:38] | I’ve been so unfair to you, Jade. I’m sorry. | 杰迪 我对不起你 抱歉 |
[1:04:50] | I just want you to promise me one thing, OK? | 答应我一件事好吗 |
[1:04:54] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:04:56] | Don’t you ever… doubt what an amazing kid you are! | 永远不要怀疑自己的魅力 |
[1:05:04] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[1:05:05] | Ok! | 好的 |
[1:05:09] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[1:05:15] | Ah! It’s useless! | 唉 徒劳无功 |
[1:05:18] | We’ve spent hours looking and… | 我们找了好几个小时 |
[1:05:20] | And we just have to look harder. | 我们要再加把劲 |
[1:05:24] | What is it that we’re missing? | 到底错过了什么 |
[1:05:25] | You know what? I don’t… | 你知道吗 我不… |
[1:05:28] | …move. | 不要动 |
[1:05:29] | Whatever you do, do not move! | 千万不要动 |
[1:05:30] | – What? – Don’t move! | -怎么了 -不要动 |
[1:05:31] | – What are you doing? What? – Behind you. | -你要干什么 怎么了 -在你身后 |
[1:05:34] | – Oh, that doesn’t look good. – No, it’s not. | -情况不太妙 -是不太妙 |
[1:05:39] | Oh. Easy, easy, easy. Easy! | 小心 慢慢来 |
[1:05:43] | It’s just a harmless corn snake. | 只是条无害的红锦蛇 |
[1:05:46] | Yes, baby! There we go. | 好的 宝贝 这就对了 |
[1:05:48] | You want him? | 你想摸摸吗 |
[1:05:49] | Uh, no, that’s OK. | 不用了 |
[1:05:51] | Very pretty. | 很漂亮啊 |
[1:05:55] | Where did it come from? | 它从哪冒出来的 |
[1:05:56] | Out of that hole. | 那个洞里 |
[1:06:03] | Hey, do you feel that warm breeze? | 感觉到没 有股暖风 |
[1:06:05] | I think we found our air shaft. | 我想我们找到风井了 |
[1:06:08] | Oh! There is no way I am setting foot on that thing! | 打死我也不要从这上面走过去 |
[1:06:13] | Really something, isn’t it? | 真了不起 不是吗 |
[1:06:14] | Uh, yeah, something totally terrifying! | 是 还真是够吓人 |
[1:06:18] | Jade’s right. | 杰迪说的没错 |
[1:06:18] | This thing’s hundreds of years old. | 这东西该有几百年的历史了 |
[1:06:19] | We’re not going to risk walking on it. | 我们不要冒险走上去 |
[1:06:22] | Yeah, well, no choice. | 这是唯一的选择 |
[1:06:23] | According to our map, it’s the only way across. | 从地图上看 只有这一条路能过去 |
[1:06:26] | That’s the bad news. Good news is, if we survive… | 那是坏消息 好消息是 如果我们没事 |
[1:06:29] | Wait! No, no! | 等等 不行不行 |
[1:06:30] | No good news starts with | 好消息不应该有什么附加条件 |
[1:06:31] | “If we survive…” | “如果我们没事…” |
[1:06:33] | Well, when we survive, | 我们完好无损地过去了 |
[1:06:34] | we’ll be really close to the temple. | 那我们就离神庙近了一大步了 |
[1:06:37] | And hopefully, the air shaft that’s gonna get us out of here. | 而且我们很有希望 能从风井离开这 |
[1:06:39] | So I figured I would carry Maddie across first… | 所以我打算先背迈蒂过去 |
[1:06:41] | What? No, no. | 什么 不行不行 |
[1:06:43] | If we go, we go together as a family or not at all! | 要过去就全家一起过去 |
[1:06:50] | Jake! | 杰克 |
[1:06:53] | Jake! | 杰克 |
[1:06:55] | Jake! | 杰克 |
[1:06:56] | Jake! | 杰克 |
[1:07:00] | – Jake, be careful! – Jake! | -杰克 小心 -杰克 |
[1:07:05] | Jake! | 杰克 |
[1:07:08] | No! | 不要 |
[1:07:13] | Jake, are you all right? | 杰克 你没事吧 |
[1:07:18] | – Come on! Hurry! – Let’s go! | -过来 快 -我们走 |
[1:07:19] | Get across before it falls! | 在它掉下去之前过去 |
[1:07:21] | – Give me your hand, Maddie. – Careful! | -把手给我 迈蒂 -小心 |
[1:07:23] | Watch your step, Maddie. | 注意脚下 迈蒂 |
[1:07:24] | Grab your sister! | 抓好你妹妹 |
[1:07:27] | Jade, come on! | 杰迪 快 |
[1:07:30] | Maddie, be careful! | 迈蒂 小心 |
[1:07:31] | Give me your hand! | 把手给我 |
[1:07:34] | Hurry! | 快 |
[1:07:41] | – Jake? – Jake? Jade? | -杰克 -杰克 杰迪 |
[1:07:43] | Jade! | 杰迪 |
[1:07:45] | Come on! | 挺住 |
[1:07:46] | You can do it, sweetheart. | 你能行的 宝贝 |
[1:07:49] | Jade, hang on! | 杰迪 抓紧 |
[1:07:51] | Jade, take my hand! | 杰迪 抓住我的手 |
[1:07:53] | I can’t! I’ll fall! | 不行 我要掉下去了 |
[1:07:54] | Take my hand! You won’t fall! | 抓住我的手 你不会掉下去的 |
[1:07:55] | Grab your brother’s hand! | 抓住你哥哥的手 |
[1:07:58] | Jade! | 杰迪 |
[1:07:59] | Trust me! | 相信我 |
[1:08:07] | Come on, baby, you can do it! Come on! | 你能行的 宝贝 加油 |
[1:08:10] | – Jade, come on! – Come on! You’re nearly there. | -杰迪 加油 -加油 你快到了 |
[1:08:12] | Go ahead. I’ve got your back. | 先上去 我护着你 |
[1:08:15] | About time! | 早该这样了 |
[1:08:18] | You guys can do it! | 你们能行的 |
[1:08:22] | Come on, sweetheart! Give me your hand! | 快 宝贝 把手给我 |
[1:08:24] | – Jake! – Jake! | -杰克 -杰克 |
[1:08:27] | – I’m OK! – Give me your hand! | -我没事 -把手给我 |
[1:08:31] | Jade! | 杰迪 |
[1:08:38] | – Come on, Jake! – Come on, Jake! | -加油 杰克 -加油 杰克 |
[1:08:43] | – Are you OK? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[1:08:44] | – Are you OK? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -还好吧 -我没事 |
[1:08:46] | Uh, guys, that Fowler guy stole our map. | 那个福勒偷了我们的地图 |
[1:08:49] | Shouldn’t we try to catch him | 我们还能看见他火把的光 |
[1:08:50] | while we can still see his light? | 是不是该赶紧抓住他 |
[1:08:51] | She’s right. Let’s go. | 说的没错 我们走 |
[1:08:54] | – Come on. Wait! Maddie! Maddie! – Jade! | -走 等等 迈蒂 迈蒂 -杰迪 |
[1:08:57] | Look… | 听着 |
[1:09:00] | I should have stood up for you… | 我当时应该站出来支持你的 |
[1:09:02] | with Mark, I mean. | 我是说 马克那件事 |
[1:09:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:09:12] | Well, you pretty much saved me | 你也算救了我 |
[1:09:15] | from falling into a bottomless pit, so… | 没让我掉进那个无底深渊 所以 |
[1:09:19] | I suppose that we’re even. | 我想我们扯平了 |
[1:09:22] | Are we good? | 我们和好了 |
[1:09:24] | Yeah, we’re good. | 我们和好了 |
[1:09:26] | Come on. | 快走 |
[1:09:33] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[1:09:38] | Hey, look, I found this helmet in the shed with this rope. | 我在放绳子的小屋里发现了这顶钢盔 |
[1:09:40] | Yeah, good. Let me have it. | 不错 给我吧 |
[1:09:43] | And here, tie the rope off over there. | 过来 把绳子拴在那 |
[1:09:45] | You’re not going in there. | 你不能进去 |
[1:09:46] | – Of course I am. – How old are you? | -我一定要进去 -你多大年纪了 |
[1:09:48] | Forty-eight. | 四十八 |
[1:09:49] | Come on, Henry! | 拜托 亨利 |
[1:09:51] | What difference does it make? Come on! | 年龄有什么关系 快过来 |
[1:09:53] | What difference does it make? | 年龄能有多大关系 |
[1:09:54] | You wanna save your family’s life? | 你想救你的家人 |
[1:09:56] | the difference is, I’ll have a better chance of doing that. | 关系就是 这事换我来做成功机会更大 |
[1:10:18] | We found it! | 我们发现了 |
[1:10:20] | It actually exists! | 它真的存在 |
[1:10:22] | And we found it! | 而且是我们发现的 |
[1:10:25] | I’m proud of you guys. | 你们是我的骄傲 |
[1:10:50] | But wait! That’s totally weird. | 但是等等 很不对劲 |
[1:10:53] | They’re bats. | 是蝙蝠 |
[1:10:59] | Lots and lots of… | 许许多多的 |
[1:11:02] | Bats! | 蝙蝠 |
[1:11:55] | You guys have any idea how important this site is? | 你们知道这有多重要吗 |
[1:11:59] | How much archaeologists can learn | 光是这些壁画和雕塑 |
[1:12:00] | just by studying the art and the architecture? | 就足够考古学家研究的了 |
[1:12:03] | Too bad Uncle Henry isn’t here to see this! | 亨利叔叔看不到真是太糟了 |
[1:12:05] | Nobody’s gonna see this | 没人能看到 |
[1:12:06] | unless we get out of here to tell them about it. | 除非我们能出去告诉他们 |
[1:12:08] | Well, we can’t get out until we find the air shaft. | 但我们找不到出口就出不去啊 |
[1:12:11] | And we can’t find the shaft without finding the map. | 而且如果没有地图我们也找不到出口 |
[1:12:14] | Well, let’s go get the map. Come on. | 那我们就去找地图吧 来吧 |
[1:12:27] | Nigel! | 纳吉 |
[1:12:29] | It’s so beautiful! | 这太美了 |
[1:12:31] | And so mine. | 这是我的 |
[1:12:32] | – You’re not taking that mask! – No? | -你不能动这个面具 -不能 |
[1:12:35] | Who’s going to stop me? | 谁能阻止我 |
[1:12:37] | Hmm? You? | 啊 你 |
[1:12:38] | Not her! Those! | 不是她 是那些 |
[1:13:01] | Well, if that didn’t stop me, | 如果那都不能阻止我 |
[1:13:03] | you certainly won’t! | 你们就更没戏了 |
[1:13:05] | Get out of my way! | 给我闪开 |
[1:13:06] | You have to get by us! | 那你得先过了我们这关 |
[1:13:09] | Oh no! Now what? | 哦 不 现在又是什么 |
[1:13:14] | Take Maddie! Get out! Go! Go! Go! Go! | 带上迈蒂 出去 快快快快 |
[1:13:17] | I’ll be right behind you! Go! | 我就跟上 快 |
[1:13:18] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[1:13:20] | Nigel, leave the mask! Just leave the mask! | 纳吉 放下面具 快放下面具 |
[1:13:23] | If you don’t leave it, you’re gonna die with it! | 你不丢下面具 你就得跟它死在一块儿了 |
[1:13:36] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[1:13:39] | Wait! Where’s Mom? | 等一下 妈妈呢 |
[1:13:41] | – I’ll go back. You guys go! – We don’t have the map! | -我回去找她 你们快走 -我们没有地图 |
[1:13:44] | – He does! – Where’s my mom? | -他有 -我妈呢 |
[1:13:45] | – Stay back! – Mom! | -离我远点 -妈 |
[1:13:47] | – Back! – Wait! | -滚开 -等一下 |
[1:13:48] | Maddie! Don’t go back! | 迈蒂 别回去 |
[1:13:49] | – Stay back! – Maddie! | -离我远点 -迈蒂 |
[1:13:52] | Back! Back! Stay back! | 滚开 滚开 给我滚开 |
[1:13:59] | Mom! | 妈 |
[1:14:28] | God! I can’t believe you just did that! | 天呐 我不敢相信你竟然做到了 |
[1:14:29] | – That-a-girl, squirt! – Dana! | -这姑娘 厉害啊 -丹娜 |
[1:14:32] | No, no! Wait, wait, wait! | 不 不 等等 等等 等等 |
[1:14:34] | – Tom? – What are you doing here? | -汤姆 -你跑这儿来干嘛 |
[1:14:36] | Uncle Henry and I found a second air shaft. | 亨利叔叔和我找到了另一个出口 |
[1:14:37] | I came here to help you. | 我来帮你们 |
[1:14:38] | Mom’s still stuck. She might be hurt! | 妈还困在里面 她可能受伤了 |
[1:14:40] | Ok,all right,you guys you take ’em back up to the trail. | 好 这样 你们回到那条小路上去 |
[1:14:43] | In about a hundred yards, you’re gonna find– | 在大概一百码的地方 你们会发现 |
[1:14:44] | – An Aztec tear. – Exactly– | -阿芝特克的眼泪 -对 |
[1:14:47] | OK, exactly! Go! Go! We’ll be right behind you. | 好吧 对 快走 我们会跟上你们的 |
[1:14:49] | Be careful. This way. This way! Go! Go! Come on! Be careful. | 小心点 这边 这边 快 快 小心点 |
[1:15:19] | Dana? | 丹娜 |
[1:15:20] | Dana! Dana! | 丹娜 丹娜 |
[1:15:21] | Hey! Hey, Dana! | 嘿 嘿 丹娜 |
[1:15:24] | Dana! | 丹娜 |
[1:15:53] | Up here! Up here! Give me your hand! | 上来 上来 把手给我 |
[1:15:55] | That’s it! Come on! That’s it! | 对 快上来 对 |
[1:15:58] | Good! | 很好 |
[1:16:00] | What! | 什么 |
[1:16:02] | Fowler! | 福勒 |
[1:16:03] | Fowler, wait! Where’s my family? | 福勒 等一下 我的家人呢 |
[1:16:06] | Not my problem! None of you are! | 不关我事 都不关我的事 |
[1:16:08] | Not anymore! | 再也不是了 |
[1:16:13] | I’ve wanted to do that for years! | 很多年前我就想这么干了 |
[1:16:26] | Dana! | 丹娜 |
[1:16:27] | Come on! | 快醒醒 |
[1:16:29] | There you go. | 你终于醒了 |
[1:16:29] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[1:16:32] | – Tom? – Yeah. | -汤姆 -是我 |
[1:16:34] | Here. Come on. | 起来 来 |
[1:16:38] | – Whoa… – Take it easy. | -谁… -慢点 |
[1:16:40] | Dana! | 丹娜 |
[1:16:42] | Dana! | 丹娜 |
[1:16:43] | – Where are my kids? – They’re out. | -我的孩子们呢 -他们出去了 |
[1:16:45] | We’re next. | 我们马上就出去 |
[1:16:46] | – Let’s go. – Come on. | -我们走 -快 |
[1:16:51] | Oh no! | 哦 不 |
[1:17:23] | The shaft caved in all the way from the top, | 出口完全被堵住了 |
[1:17:25] | we’re finished. | 我们完蛋了 |
[1:17:26] | – All we can do is hope. – And keep digging! | -我们唯一能做的就是祈祷 -然后不停地挖 |
[1:17:49] | I think I see an opening. | 我想我看到出口了 |
[1:17:50] | Guys, listen! | 嘿 听 |
[1:17:52] | Come on, this way! | 快 这边 |
[1:17:55] | I hear something. | 我听到了什么 |
[1:18:00] | Mom! | 妈 |
[1:18:01] | Maddie! Oh! Oh! | 迈蒂 哦 哦 |
[1:18:06] | Don’t tell me it’s blocked. | 别告诉我出口堵住了 |
[1:18:08] | I wish I could. | 我也不想这样 |
[1:18:10] | Wait a minute! Do you hear that? | 等一下 你们听到了吗 |
[1:18:15] | Someone’s trying to dig us out! | 有人正试着把我们救出去 |
[1:18:18] | Uncle Henry? | 亨利叔叔 |
[1:18:19] | – Dana! – We’re here! | -丹娜 -我们在这里 |
[1:18:20] | Dana! Kids! | 丹娜 孩子们 |
[1:18:21] | – Henry! – We’re here! | -亨利 -我们在这儿 |
[1:18:23] | – Uncle Henry! – Uncle Henry! | -亨利叔叔 -亨利叔叔 |
[1:18:26] | That’s it. Easy. | 就是这样 小心点 |
[1:18:30] | – Henry! – Ah! Ha! | -亨利 -啊 哈 |
[1:18:33] | Uncle Henry! | 亨利叔叔 |
[1:18:33] | Jake! OK, guys, walk back. | 杰克 好了 大家往后退 |
[1:18:35] | I’m gonna push these rocks your way! | 我要把这些石头推到你们这边 |
[1:18:37] | Great! Stand back! | 很好 往后退 |
[1:18:41] | You got it! There you go! | 你办到了 很好 |
[1:18:46] | Send Maddie through! | 先让迈蒂过来 |
[1:18:47] | Don’t be afraid. Give me your hand. | 不要怕 把手给我 |
[1:18:49] | That’s it! Come right through! There we go! | 很好 直接钻过来 好了 |
[1:18:52] | Take your time! | 慢慢来 |
[1:18:52] | – OK, come on. Ready? – Yeah. | -好的 来 准备好了吗 -是的 |
[1:18:54] | Just dive. | 就像跳水一样 |
[1:18:55] | Go forward! There we go. Careful! | 往前 好了 小心 |
[1:18:57] | Now run! Run out! | 现在快跑 跑出去 |
[1:18:59] | Come on! There we go! | 快来 过来了 |
[1:19:00] | Out! Watch out! | 过来 小心 |
[1:19:01] | There we go! | 过来了 |
[1:19:06] | There we go! Go! | 好了好了 快走 |
[1:19:09] | Come on! Come on! | 快点 快点 |
[1:19:11] | Who’s there? There we go! | 还有谁 好了好了 |
[1:19:15] | Watch your step! They’re coming down! | 小心脚下 它们要塌下去了 |
[1:19:17] | Tom! | 汤姆 |
[1:19:19] | Be careful! | 小心一点 |
[1:19:22] | This whole shaft’s coming down! | 整个竖井都要塌陷了 |
[1:19:23] | Let’s get out of here before it’s too late! | 趁它塌陷前我们得赶快离开 |
[1:19:33] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:19:34] | – Henry’s right behind me. – Hey, baby… | -亨利就在我后面 -亲爱的 |
[1:19:42] | Hurry up! Come on! | 赶紧 快点 |
[1:19:44] | – Yeah! Hurry up. Come on. – Come on! Hurry! | -赶紧啊 快 -快啊 动作快点 |
[1:19:51] | All right? You OK? | 没事吧 大家还好吧 |
[1:19:56] | Baby… Wait a minute. Where’s Nigel? | 亲爱的 等等 纳吉在哪 |
[1:19:59] | He came out before all of you, | 他比你们都早出来 |
[1:20:01] | but he had a little accident | 但不幸的是他 |
[1:20:02] | involving my fist and his chin. | 被我的拳头打伤了下巴 |
[1:20:04] | He’s right over here… | 他就在那 |
[1:20:05] | No, he…Where’d he go? | 不是吧 他到哪去了 |
[1:20:07] | Well, I don’t think it makes difference now. | 我不觉得这有什么问题 |
[1:20:10] | – No, I don’t think it does. – Oh, Henry! | -是啊 我也觉得 -亨利 |
[1:20:13] | Let’s go home, everybody! Come on! | 大伙们 我们回家吧 走吧 |
[1:20:16] | – Let’s go! – Let’s go! Come on. | -走吧 -大家走吧 一起走 |
[1:20:18] | – You OK? – Yeah. | -没事吧 -没事 |
[1:20:19] | Clean up a little bit! There we go! | 整理好行装 我们走吧 |
[1:20:22] | All right | 好的 |
[1:20:23] | – I’m starving! – Hold on tight! | -我饿死了 -大家跟紧了 |
[1:20:25] | What are we gonna do for fun tomorrow? | 我们明天玩什么好呢 |
[1:20:36] | Oh! How’d it go? | 事情怎么样了 |
[1:20:39] | Well, Maddie was first aboard. | 迈蒂第一个赞成 |
[1:20:41] | Naturally brilliant child. And what about Jade? | 多么聪慧的孩子 杰迪呢 |
[1:20:44] | She’s on. | 她也赞成 |
[1:20:45] | I think… I don’t know, | 我觉得 我不知道 |
[1:20:46] | but I think she’s relieved | 但我觉得她寄望于 |
[1:20:48] | at the prospect of a fresh start. | 一种全新的生活 |
[1:20:52] | And young Jake? | 那小杰克呢 |
[1:20:53] | Well, he met with the local basketball coach, | 他和一个当地篮球教练见了面 |
[1:20:55] | and it seems that they’re in desperate need of a starting forward. | 看起来他们急需一个先发前锋 |
[1:20:59] | Excellent! Excellent! | 棒极了 棒极了 |
[1:21:01] | All right then. | 那好吧 |
[1:21:03] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[1:21:10] | The dreams I had as a little girl… | 我小女孩时期的 |
[1:21:15] | of digs and discoveries and temples and tombs… | 那些关于挖掘 寺庙 陵墓的梦想 |
[1:21:20] | They all died with you, Henry. | 它们随着你一起逝去了 亨利 |
[1:21:24] | Oh, I see. | 我明白了 |
[1:21:27] | You know, when I arrived here, I… | 当我来到这时 |
[1:21:31] | I was feeling derailed. | 我感到与世隔离 |
[1:21:35] | And then amazingly, you came back to life. | 然而你奇迹般地复活了 |
[1:21:42] | And I began to wonder if it was too late | 我就在怀疑是否追求儿时的 |
[1:21:46] | for my childhood dreams to do the same. | 梦想已为时已晚 |
[1:21:53] | So you voted, uh… | 所以你投的是 |
[1:21:57] | Yes! | 赞成 |
[1:22:00] | I voted yes! | 我投的赞成 |
[1:22:02] | I am so glad! | 我太高兴了 |
[1:22:03] | Oh, so, so glad! | 太太高兴了 |
[1:22:07] | Oh! That must be Tom. | 肯定是汤姆 |
[1:22:09] | He said he was gonna come up for the day. | 他说过今天会来 |
[1:22:18] | Yes! I beat you to the treasure | 太好了 我在”宝藏”上 |
[1:22:20] | for, like, the 10th time! | 至少打败你10次了 |
[1:22:22] | Second time! | 两次而已 |
[1:22:23] | You only won ’cause you skipped the secret passage, | 你会赢是因为你跳过了秘密通行关卡 |
[1:22:25] | which is totally cheating! | 这完全是在作弊 |
[1:22:28] | The more things change, the more they stay the same! | 越是看起来在改变的东西 实质什么也没变 |
[1:22:30] | Will you please stop arguing and say good morning? | 你们能不能别吵了 然后互道早安呢 |
[1:22:32] | – Good morning. – Good morning. | -早安 -早安 |
[1:22:34] | – Good morning. – Good morning. | -早安 -早安 |
[1:22:34] | – Would you like some coffee? – No thanks. | -要咖啡吗 -不用了 |
[1:22:36] | I just came by to deliver some | 我只是来传达 |
[1:22:37] | good news and some bad news. | 好消息和坏消息的 |
[1:22:39] | What’s the bad? | 坏消息是什么 |
[1:22:39] | Well, it turns out, you were right. | 事实证明 你是对的 |
[1:22:41] | Oxford Worldwide Financing stopped payment | 牛津全球金融公司在支票兑现前 |
[1:22:43] | on that cheque before it cleared. | 就已经取消了支付权限 |
[1:22:44] | Well, we were counting on that. | 我们就指望这个了 |
[1:22:46] | And the rest of the news? | 好消息是什么 |
[1:22:51] | You still own the mountain. | 这座山还是你们的 |
[1:22:53] | – Yes! – All right! All right! | -太好了 -好极了 好极了 |
[1:22:56] | So what are you gonna do with it? | 所以你打算怎么办呢 |
[1:22:59] | Well, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[1:23:00] | It felt so good to reconnect as a family… | 一家人能够重新联络感情是非常好的事 |
[1:23:03] | We had a meeting… | 我们开了一个会议 |
[1:23:04] | and voted unanimously to make it permanent. | 一致决定永久地 |
[1:23:07] | – By moving here! – Oh, that’s… | -居住在这 -这真是 |
[1:23:09] | To mark the occasion, I have a little gift for you, Maddie. | 为了纪念这个日子 我有个礼物给你 迈蒂 |
[1:23:12] | For me? Really? | 给我吗 真的啊 |
[1:23:15] | That’s for not only using your head, | 光是大脑聪明可不够 |
[1:23:17] | but also your hat! | 还需要一顶漂亮的帽子 |
[1:23:19] | Thank you so much! | 真的太感谢啦 |
[1:23:22] | – Oh, that’s cool! – Thank you. | -真好看呀 -谢啦 |
[1:23:24] | So who wants to go for a hike? | 谁想去徒步远足呢 |
[1:23:26] | on our mountain! | 在属于我们自己的山上 |
[1:23:27] | – All right! – There you go! | -棒极啦 -就这样定了 |
[1:23:29] | – It is, indeed! – OK! | -当然是大大的愿意啦 -好的 |
[1:23:30] | You’re going to lead the way? | 你想引路吗 |