英文名称:Seeking Justice
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | Are you wasting my time, Bourdette? | 你在浪费我的时间吗 布尔多特 |
[00:36] | Are you wasting my time? | 你在浪费我的时间吗 |
[00:38] | If they find out I’m talking to you, they’ll | 如果他们发现我跟你说了什么 他们会 |
[00:42] | they’ll kill me. | 他们会杀了我 |
[00:45] | Tell me how it works. | 告诉我 你们是如何运作的 |
[00:50] | No, this is… | 不 这样 |
[00:51] | – this is wrong. This is insane. – Whoa, whoa. | -这样不行 我一定是疯了 -等等 |
[00:54] | You’re doing the right thing | 你做的是正确的事 |
[00:55] | the brave thing. Please sit down. | 勇敢的事 请坐下 |
[01:05] | What does the hungry rabbit jumps mean? | “饿兔子跳”有什么含义 |
[01:47] | Stop! | 停下来 |
[02:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:49] | – Happy anniversary. – Happy anniversary. | -结婚周年快乐 -结婚周年快乐 |
[02:58] | So where are we five years from now? | 五年后的我们会是什么样 |
[03:00] | Right here at the Lafitte | 还在这儿 拉菲特酒店 |
[03:02] | Hotel except we have a babysitter at home. | 不过 家里有个保姆 |
[03:06] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[03:07] | – Me too. – A babysitter. | -我也是 -保姆 |
[03:10] | Blond, about 19, Swedish | 金发 19岁左右 瑞典人 |
[03:14] | and he’s very handsome. | 英俊潇洒 |
[03:16] | Don’t fuck with me. | 别玩儿我 |
[03:18] | Plunge to his death today off | 今日一辆小轿车从勃艮第大街的 |
[03:19] | the roof of a parking structure on Burgundy Street. | 停车场的天台坠落 造成一人死亡 |
[03:22] | Katherine Jean was on the scene. | 凯瑟琳·珍带来现场连线 |
[03:23] | It’s where I parked my car. | 我的车就停在那儿 |
[03:25] | Joining me is Lieutenant Durgan with the NOPD. | 我身边是新奥尔良警察局的都根副队长 |
[03:27] | You think we have a murder victim here? | 您认为这是一起谋杀吗 |
[03:29] | I’m not gonna comment at this time but I will tell you that NOPD | 我现在不能说 但是我可以告诉你 |
[03:32] | is gonna do everything in its power | 新奥尔良警察局将竭尽全力 |
[03:34] | to get to the bottom of this. | 追查真凶 |
[03:35] | Yeah, right, another unsolved case. | 是啊 又一起破不了的案 |
[03:36] | I know what’s happening. It’s New Orleans. | 我早就知道 这可是新奥尔良 |
[03:39] | The city’s going in hell. | 这个城市完蛋了 |
[03:40] | Oh, come on, we love New Orleans. | 别这样 我们爱新奥尔良 |
[03:42] | Who daren’t? | 谁敢不爱试试 |
[03:43] | Well, the city may be going to hell but we are going dancing. | 城市可能要完蛋 但我们要跳舞 |
[03:47] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[04:09] | – Hey, can I ask you something? – Yeah. | -问你点事 -什么 |
[04:11] | How did you two meet? | 你们俩怎么认识的 |
[04:13] | I’ll bet it was really juicy and romantic. | 我敢说肯定浪漫十足 |
[04:16] | – No, not really. – I thought it was. | -没有啦 -我觉得是啊 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1059个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:166个,六级词汇:94个,GRE词汇:91个,托福词汇:107个,考研词汇:173个,专四词汇:150个,专八词汇:35个, 所有生词标注共:305个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:19] | Well… | 好吧 |
[04:20] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Stop. It’s a “Well”? | 等等等等等 停 仅仅是好吧 |
[04:26] | I know it’s a “Well”. | 我觉得是很好 |
[04:27] | Oh, he was sitting with all these kids like, 14-15 year olds. | 他当时和一帮14 15岁的孩子坐在一起 |
[04:31] | Their first time at Symphony you could tell. | 你能看出来 那是他们第一次听交响乐 |
[04:34] | – And they were actually listening. – One or two of them. | -他们真的在听 -一两个吧 |
[04:36] | You know I just thought it | 我当时在想 |
[04:37] | was incredible what he was doing for those kids. | 他为孩子们做的事真是太不可思议了 |
[04:39] | Bullshit! Those, no, listen, | 胡扯 听着 |
[04:40] | those kids were juvenile delinquents. | 那些孩子都是少年犯 |
[04:42] | They were supposed to be in detention | 他们本该被拘留的 |
[04:44] | and Will was supposed to supervise but instead | 威尔本该监督他们 可是 |
[04:47] | this son of a bitch uses his own hard-earned cash | 这个王八蛋居然拿自己辛苦赚来的钱 |
[04:49] | to take them to a concert. | 带他们去听音乐会 |
[04:51] | – They are my students. – Of course, you do. | -他们都是我的学生 -当然是 |
[04:53] | Some bad ass kids. | 臭屁孩 |
[05:00] | Oh, it’s not “Ow!”. It’s Aaaw! | 不是啊哦 是啊啊哦 |
[05:33] | – What? …What? – Close your eyes. | -怎么了 -闭上眼睛 |
[05:34] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[05:36] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[05:37] | – Come back. – Close your eyes. | -回来 -闭上眼睛 |
[05:40] | Close your eyes. Tight. | 闭上眼睛 不准睁开 |
[05:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:45] | Put out your hands. | 伸出手来 |
[05:48] | What are you going to do? | 你想干吗 |
[05:50] | Unspeakable things. | 天机不可泄露 |
[05:53] | Happy anniversary. | 结婚周年快乐 |
[06:02] | It’s beautiful. | 太美了 |
[06:04] | I didn’t think you’ve gotten me anything. | 没想到你还准备了礼物 |
[06:08] | Of course, I got you something. | 当然准备了 |
[06:10] | They’re little rubies. | 这些是小宝石 |
[06:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[06:27] | One at a time, please. One at a time. | 请一个一个进 一个一个进 |
[06:31] | Phone, beepers, knives, guns. | 手机 寻呼机 小刀 枪支 |
[06:35] | If it rings the things, hand it. | 要是触动警报器了 请上交 |
[06:36] | Hand over the phone, Edwin. | 手机交出来 埃德温 |
[06:37] | – What phone? I’m clean. – And the beeping is? | -什么手机 我没有 -警报响了 |
[06:40] | – Thank you. Mr. Will. – Mr. Jimmy. | -谢谢 威尔先生 -吉米先生 |
[06:42] | – Hey, are we still on for tonight? – You’re going down. | -今晚继续吗 -你输定了 |
[06:45] | Keep dreaming. | 做梦去吧 |
[06:46] | Remember if you bring your phone to school, your parents… | 记着你要是把手机带来学校 你的父母 |
[06:48] | The expense of spirit in a waste of shame is lust in action. | 肉欲的满足乃是精力之可耻的浪费 |
[06:52] | And till action, lust is perjured | 在未满足之前 肉欲是狡诈而有祸害 |
[06:55] | murderous, bloody, full of blame savage, | 血腥的 而且充满了罪 |
[06:58] | extreme, rude, cruel, not to trust. | 粗野无礼 穷凶极恶 不可信赖 |
[07:00] | You see what Shakespeare’s doing here? | 莎士比亚想要表达什么 |
[07:02] | He’s using words to create emotions. | 他在运用词语创造情感 |
[07:05] | What kind of words are these? | 都是些什么样的词 |
[07:06] | They’re violent words. And why is this important? | 暴力词语 为什么这很重要 |
[07:09] | Because when you feel angry, | 因为当你生气时 |
[07:10] | when you wanna punch somebody in the face | 当你想给某人的脸上一拳时 |
[07:12] | you put it on paper instead. | 你把它写在纸上 |
[07:14] | You find words that evoke emotions | 你会发现这些句子会激发你内心的情感 |
[07:16] | in you and you do something positive with it. | 你会采取积极的行动 |
[07:18] | Edwin. | 埃德温 |
[07:21] | I could have sworn I saw the | 我早上看到 |
[07:23] | principal take the phone from you this morning. | 校长把你的手机收走了 |
[07:25] | Guess what? | 你知道吗 |
[07:26] | If you applied yourself half | 你要是把欺骗学校的脑子 |
[07:28] | as much to class as you do to scamming the school | 分一半到课堂上 |
[07:31] | you could accomplish anything. | 你会无往不胜 |
[07:33] | Fuk u. | 去你的 |
[07:52] | Chess Club. | 棋牌俱乐部 |
[07:53] | Phones Off. | 手机关闭 |
[08:05] | Ready to suffer? | 准备好受死了吗 |
[08:07] | Bring it on. | 放马过来吧 |
[08:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:32] | – I’ll see you, later. – I’ll see you. | -下回见 -下回见 |
[08:35] | I’m this way. | 我走这边 |
[08:37] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[08:37] | -Bye. – Bye. | -拜 -拜 |
[09:18] | Bitch, huh? | 婊子 |
[09:22] | Get in! | 进去 |
[09:34] | Really. | 赢了 |
[09:36] | Check mate and mate, mate. | 将军 将死 将死 伙计 |
[09:40] | I didn’t see that coming. | 我没注意到这个 |
[09:42] | Yo, your problem, my man, is you play it too safe. | 你的毛病是畏首畏尾 |
[09:44] | You gotta take some chances, you know, play not to lose. | 你得抓住机会 但求不输 |
[09:47] | Pretty much ensures defeat. | 肯定失败 |
[09:49] | Shut up, asshole. | 闭嘴 混蛋 |
[10:00] | – All right, good play. – All right. | -好棋艺 -还行 |
[10:02] | – Goodnight, Jimmy. – Goodnight. | -晚安 吉米 -晚安 |
[10:22] | I’m here to see Laura Gerard. I’m her husband. | 劳拉·杰勒德在哪里 我是她丈夫 |
[10:24] | Hello. Mr. Gerard, Doc. S, follow me. | 你好杰勒德先生 我是赛纳医生 跟我来 |
[10:28] | I’ve been caring for your wife ever since she came in. | 你妻子被送来后 我负责她的治疗 |
[10:30] | We’ve be keeping her pretty sedated on pain medication. | 我们给她注射了大量的止痛剂 |
[10:34] | She is not likely to response to you, not just now. | 她可能暂时无法对你做出回应 |
[10:46] | She has several deep lacerations, internal bleeding. | 有几处撕裂伤 内出血 |
[10:49] | We’re keeping a close watch on her. | 我们会密切关注她 |
[10:53] | Lieutenant Richards, NOPD. | 理查兹副队长 新奥尔良警察局 |
[10:56] | She gave us description. | 她向我们描述了嫌疑人的长相 |
[10:58] | We’re working up a composite likeness. We’re gonna get there. | 我们正进行合成相似比对 会抓到他的 |
[11:03] | Could you all give me a moment with my wife? Please? | 我能和我妻子单独待会吗 谢谢 |
[11:34] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:35] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[11:39] | I wanted to her to come out with us. | 我应该让她和我们一起走的 |
[11:41] | Hey, Will. | 威尔 |
[11:49] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:52] | The son of the bitch who did this to Laura, | 对劳拉做这种事的混蛋 |
[11:55] | they’re gonna find him. | 警察会抓到他的 |
[11:58] | Go home, Jimmy. It’s late. | 回家吧 吉米 很晚了 |
[12:01] | – I’ll be all right. – Anything you need, man, okay? | -我没事 -有任何需要 |
[12:04] | – Anything. You just call me. – Thanks. | -任何需要 就打电话给我 -谢谢 |
[12:18] | Close your own eyes. Tight. | 闭上眼睛 不准睁开 |
[12:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:08] | I’m sorry to hear about your wife. | 你妻子的事 我很遗憾 |
[13:11] | Sounds terrible. | 听起来很可怕 |
[13:12] | Laura, right? Is she okay? | 劳拉 是吗 她还好吗 |
[13:17] | – Are you with the police? – No. | -你是警察吗 -不是 |
[13:19] | No, but I, um… | 不 但是 |
[13:23] | a couple of years ago, I experienced something similar. | 几年前 我也经历了类似的事 |
[13:26] | So it’s probably what you’re going through right now. | 和你现在一样地煎熬 |
[13:28] | – You did? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[13:32] | The man who raped your wife, he was, uh… | 那个强奸你妻子的男人 |
[13:35] | he was paroled three weeks ago. | 他三个月前刚被假释出狱 |
[13:38] | You know who did this? | 你知道是谁干的吗 |
[13:40] | He’s done it before, he’ll do it again. | 江山易改 本性难移 |
[13:43] | If you want… | 如果你想 |
[13:46] | we can take care of him for you. | 我们会帮你做了他 |
[13:49] | Take care of who? What do you mean arrest him? | 做了谁 你要逮捕他吗 |
[13:53] | Uh, well, if we hand him over to the police | 如果我们把他交给警察 |
[13:56] | it’ll take at least six months for DNA tests to be completed. | 要经过6个月的DNA比对 |
[14:00] | Ultimately there would be a trial which your wife | 最后等来一个审讯 |
[14:02] | assuming she didn’t drop the charges would be… | 假设你妻子没有撤销指控 |
[14:04] | dragged through this nightmare over and over. | 她还得一遍又一遍地经历那场噩梦 |
[14:07] | She’ll be in court. She’ll be questioned by the lawyers. | 她要出庭指证 接受律师问询 |
[14:10] | And even if the DNA gets a conviction which is not guaranteed | 就算DNA指认他有罪 也不能保证定罪 |
[14:15] | the rapist can serve as little as 11 months | 强奸犯刑期最少只有11个月 |
[14:18] | you know which is half the time you get for tax evasion. | 才11个月 只有偷税的一半 |
[14:23] | Who are you? | 你是哪位 |
[14:26] | I’m Simon. | 我叫西蒙 |
[14:27] | I represent an organization that, uh… | 我代表一个组织 |
[14:31] | that deals with people. | 旨在惩罚坏人 |
[14:33] | Like the man that raped your wife | 就像强奸你妻子的这个人 |
[14:35] | we would very much like to take care of him for you. | 我们十分乐意帮你解决他 |
[14:40] | I really don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我真不知道你在说什么 |
[14:43] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你知道我在说什么 |
[14:48] | This wouldn’t cost you anything financially. | 这不需要你支付任何经济上的报酬 |
[14:50] | I mean if you did want us to deal with this, uh | 如果你愿意委托我们处理此事 |
[14:53] | we may ask a favor of you at some point in the future. | 我们会在将来某个时刻也让你帮个小忙 |
[14:56] | Look after somebody for a couple of hours | 盯某人几小时 |
[14:58] | or break a security camera, make a phone call or just | 或者搞坏监控摄像 打个电话 |
[15:01] | something that would help us out. | 或者其他一些对我们有帮助的事情 |
[15:09] | You… | 你 |
[15:12] | you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪里 |
[15:14] | We do, but we have a time issue so, uh, we would have to… | 现在知道 但是过段时间就不一定了 |
[15:17] | get an answer from you pretty quickly. | 所以你得快点答复 |
[15:24] | Listen. | 听着 |
[15:25] | We’re just a few citizens who are seeking justice. | 我们只是一群寻求正义的普通公民 |
[15:32] | You know we love the city. We’re tired of watching it go to hell. | 我们深爱这座城市 不能眼看着它完蛋 |
[15:40] | No. | 不 |
[15:43] | No. | 不 |
[15:49] | Okay. That’s okay. You take care. | 好吧 没关系 你多保重 |
[16:03] | Wait. | 等等 |
[16:20] | There’s a row of vending | 肿瘤科的自助餐厅里 |
[16:22] | machines in the Oncology Department cafeteria. | 有一排自动贩售机 |
[16:25] | If you want this to happen, select the Forever Bar. | 如果你想要我们帮你 选择永久棒 |
[16:30] | Buy two of them, okay? Two of them. | 买两个 记住了吗 两个 |
[16:34] | Do it on the next hour. | 待会就去 |
[16:35] | And, Mr. Gerard, we never spoke. | 杰勒德先生 今天的对话从未发生 |
[16:38] | You never met me. Okay? | 你也从未见过我 明白吗 |
[16:40] | You do not repeat this conversation to anybody. | 别把这次谈话告诉其他人 |
[18:12] | Forever Bar. | 永久棒 |
[18:58] | – So, you got the healthy ones, huh? – Excuse me? | -买点有益健康的东西吗 -什么 |
[19:01] | I just figured if you’re going to have a treat | 我只是觉得如果你想买点吃的 |
[19:03] | you should have something that’s worth it, huh? | 应该买一些有价值的东西 |
[20:51] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[20:52] | Hey. Cool, man. | 冷静点 兄弟 |
[20:54] | It’s all right. | 有话好好说 |
[20:56] | What the fuck…? | 搞什么 |
[20:58] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[21:00] | You raped a woman tonight. | 今晚你强奸了一个女人 |
[21:03] | Your wife? | 你老婆吗 |
[21:06] | I have no wife. I don’t know who she is. | 我没老婆 我不认识她 |
[21:09] | My wife was murdered three | 我老婆三年前被 |
[21:11] | months ago by some scumbag just like you. | 你这种人渣杀害了 |
[21:14] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好吧 好吧 |
[21:46] | Kirksey Funeral Home. | 这里是克科瑟殡仪馆 |
[21:48] | The hungry rabbit jumps. | 饿兔子跳 |
[21:50] | Mr. Gerard? | 杰勒德先生 |
[21:52] | – Mr. Gerard? – Yes. | -杰勒德先生 -我是 |
[21:54] | We need you to sign a few more insurance forms, please. | 有一些保险单麻烦你签字 |
[22:23] | I talked to the police this morning. | 我今早和警察谈过了 |
[22:26] | They found the rapist. | 他们找到了那个强奸犯 |
[22:35] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[22:37] | Committed suicide. | 自杀 |
[23:34] | We’ll find a way to get over this together. | 我们会一起渡过难关的 |
[23:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:42] | – I’m sorry. – No. | -对不起 -别 |
[23:45] | Don’t say that. | 别这样说 |
[23:48] | It’s just hard. | 好难 |
[23:54] | Sweetheart, that man is gone. | 亲爱的 那个人已经死了 |
[24:01] | – I want a new lock on the door. – Okay. | -大门要换新锁 -好的 |
[24:03] | And bars on the windows. | 装防盗窗 |
[24:34] | Will? | 威尔 |
[24:36] | Yeah, just me. | 是我 |
[24:37] | – Did you lock the door? – Doors locked. | -你锁门了吗 -锁了 |
[24:45] | I sound like a crazy person. | 我就像个神经病 |
[24:47] | No, you sound like a | 不 你像一个 |
[24:48] | person who’s getting over something difficult. | 要克服困难的人 |
[24:56] | I wanna buy a gun. | 我要买把枪 |
[25:00] | We’re not keeping a gun in this house. No guns. | 家里不能有枪 不行 |
[25:09] | All right. If your stance | 如果你握枪不稳 |
[25:10] | is not stable, your shoot is not gonna be stable. | 你就无法瞄准目标 |
[25:13] | Remember feet shoulder-width apart knees slightly bent. | 两脚分开距离与肩宽 膝盖微微弯曲 |
[25:17] | Lean forward at the waist. | 腰部稍稍前倾 |
[25:18] | Bring the gun to your eyesight. | 举起枪到视线正前方 |
[25:21] | You got that front sight, rear sight. | 对准前瞄准器 后瞄准器 |
[25:23] | Squeeze the trigger. | 慢慢扣动扳机 |
[25:26] | There’s your pepper spray. | 你要的防狼喷雾 |
[25:29] | Remember, squeeze the trigger. | 记住 慢慢扣动扳机 |
[25:32] | – Take care. – Thanks. | -保重 -谢谢 |
[25:34] | Oh, on you I missed. | 你来 我打歪了 |
[25:37] | – Well, you still have to make it. – All right, | -你得加油啊 -好的 |
[25:40] | – side pocket. – Oh, no. A lot of green, Laura. | -侧袋 -别 小心白球也进去了 |
[25:42] | A lot of green. | 小心白球 |
[25:46] | – Oh, good game, honey. – You’re a pool shark. | -打得漂亮 亲爱的 -你是桌球霸王啊 |
[25:50] | You noticed. | 被你发现了 |
[25:51] | All right, let’s go again. | 好吧 再来一盘 |
[25:52] | I’ll give you a chance to even the score. | 我给你扳回一局的机会 |
[25:54] | All right, I’ll rack ’em, you grab drinks. | 好 我来摆球 你去拿饮料 |
[25:56] | Fine. Good idea. | 好主意 |
[26:07] | Hello? | 你好 |
[26:08] | Will? Come outside. I need to talk to you. | 威尔 出来一下 有话跟你说 |
[26:11] | – Who is this? – It’s Simon. I have to talk to you. | -你是哪位 -西蒙 有话跟你说 |
[26:14] | Come outside. | 出来 |
[26:16] | Just tell Laura, it’s your sister. | 跟劳拉说是你妹妹来电话 |
[26:21] | – Hello? – You see the store on the corner? | -还在吗 -你看到转角的店了吗 |
[26:25] | – Yes. – Go in there. | -嗯 -进去 |
[26:33] | Now I want you to buy a pack of gum | 买一盒口香糖 |
[26:36] | then come out the back entrance. | 然后从后门出来 |
[26:39] | – Have any gum? – Yes. | -有口香糖吗 -有的 |
[26:41] | – How much is it? – Dollar fifty. | -多少钱 -50美分 |
[26:45] | – Is that the back entrance? – Yeah, through that. | -那是后门吗 -是 |
[27:02] | – Hey, Will, come on in. – What do you want? | -威尔 进来 -你想干吗 |
[27:04] | Just a quick talk. Relax. You’re looking good. | 就跟你谈谈 放松点 你看上去不错 |
[27:07] | So is your wife. I’m glad to see you guys are back on track. | 你妻子也是 很高兴你们生活重回轨道 |
[27:10] | What do you want to talk about? | 你想谈什么 |
[27:13] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[27:21] | There is a, uh, mailbox at the entrance of the zoo. | 动物园的入口处有一个邮箱 |
[27:25] | And we would like you to go there tomorrow after work | 我们希望你明天下班后到那里 |
[27:28] | and mail this at exactly 4:15. | 四点一刻把这个寄出去 |
[27:34] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[27:35] | It’s a letter to Santa Claus. | 给圣诞老人的信 |
[27:38] | Santa Claus? | 圣诞老人 |
[27:42] | – And then I’m leaving? – Well, that’s not up to me. | -然后就可以走了吗 -不是我说了算 |
[27:44] | Well, who’s it up to? | 谁说了算 |
[27:46] | All I know is I need you to mail that at 4:15 tomorrow. | 我知道的就是你明天四点一刻把它寄出去 |
[28:01] | Where did you go? | 你去哪儿了 |
[28:02] | Well, my sister called. It | 我妹妹来电话了 |
[28:03] | was too noisy in here so I had to step outside. | 这里太吵了 我就出去接电话了 |
[28:08] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, everything’s fine. | -你还好吗 -没事 |
[28:11] | – Fine. – Play again? Double or nothing? | -没事 -再来 翻身或者输光 |
[28:12] | No. I’m real tired. Let’s go. | 算了 我累了 走吧 |
[28:14] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好的 |
[29:20] | Yes? | 喂 |
[29:21] | – You’re in the mailbox? – I am. | -你到邮筒那儿了吗 -是的 |
[29:23] | Open the letter. | 打开信 |
[29:26] | Okay. Hold on. | 好的 等下 |
[29:39] | – Okay. – Go to the zoo. | -好了 -进动物园 |
[29:41] | Pay for the ticket with cash and wait by the entrance. | 用现金买张票 在入口处等着 |
[29:44] | If the woman and the girls show up, | 如果照片上的女人和小孩出现 |
[29:46] | you follow them. If that man appears, | 跟着她们 如果那个男的出现 |
[29:48] | you call the number immediately and say, | 立刻打这个电话 说 |
[29:49] | “The hungry rabbit jumps.” | 饿兔子跳 |
[29:51] | – You got it? – The hungry rabbit jumps. | -明白了吗 -饿兔子跳 |
[29:54] | That’s right. | 对了 |
[29:56] | – What does it mean? – It means what it means. | -那是什么意思 -自有其意 |
[29:59] | Now, memorize the number and their pictures | 现在 记下号码和他们的样子 |
[30:02] | and tear up that sheet until it’s confetti. | 手里的资料撕碎丢掉 |
[30:06] | You got it? | 明白了吗 |
[30:08] | Okay, good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[30:35] | I wanna welcome you to the zoo and to our elephant show. | 欢迎大家光临动物园 观看大象表演 |
[30:38] | We have two elephants here in the Audobon Zoo, both Asian females. | 奥都邦动物园有两头大象 都是雌性亚洲象 |
[30:42] | This is Jean. | 这是珍 |
[30:44] | She is 36 years old | 36岁 |
[30:46] | and she weighs 7,600 pounds. | 7600磅 |
[30:49] | Anya is 45 and she’s 10,400 pounds. | 安雅45岁 10400磅 |
[30:54] | What we’re gonna show you today are a few behaviors | 今天我们将向各位展示 |
[30:56] | that the elephants know | 大象学会的一些表演 |
[30:58] | and things that we need to do daily to take a look at ’em | 和我们每天必须要做的事情 |
[31:00] | to make sure they’re healthy and doing well. | 以确保他们身体健康 |
[31:22] | – What you’re looking at? – I’ve seen bitch. | -你看什么看啊 -我看到一个婊子 |
[31:24] | All right! All right. Nobody’s looking at anybody. | 冷静 冷静 没人在看谁 |
[31:26] | – Settle down. Come on. – Don’t touch me. | -坐下 拜托 -别碰我 |
[31:28] | I’m not touching you, I’m guiding you. | 我没碰你 我在指导你 |
[31:31] | All right. We need everybody to… | 好吧 每个人 |
[31:41] | – Hey, Will. – You came into my classroom? | -威尔 -你进我教室了吗 |
[31:44] | Why? I don’t get this. | 为什么 我不明白 |
[31:46] | No need to shout, Will. I’m right here. | 别喊 威尔 我就在这儿 |
[31:52] | I’ve done everything you asked | 我做了你们要求的事情 |
[31:53] | – the Santa Claus letter, the zoo… – The man didn’t show up? | -圣诞老人 动物园 -他没出现 |
[31:57] | No, I don’t think so but, look, I’m finished. | 不 我没看见他 但是我做完了 |
[31:59] | Will, you’ve been very helpful and we appreciate it. | 威尔 你帮了我们很多 我们很感激 |
[32:02] | But what you’ve done is only part of it, okay? | 但是你做的只是一部分 好吗 |
[32:03] | We just need you to do one more thing. | 我们需要你再做一件事 |
[32:05] | I think you made a mistake here. | 我觉得你搞错了 |
[32:07] | I’m not cut out to the kind of activity. | 我不适合做这种事 |
[32:09] | – Yeah? – I hope you’re right. | -是我 -我希望你是对的 |
[32:11] | Will, a promise is a promise, okay? I’ll be in touch. | 威尔 说话算话好吗 再联系 |
[32:23] | – Oh. – Excuse me. Hey, now, my bad, brother. | -小心 -对不起 是我的错 |
[32:25] | – It’s all right. – Oh. | -没事 -好的 |
[32:28] | – You dropped something. – No, it’s not mine. | -你东西掉了 -不 不是我的 |
[32:30] | Oh, sure it is. | 肯定是 |
[32:32] | Hey, this isn’t mine. | 这不是我的啊 |
[33:12] | – Will? – Yeah? | -威尔 -是我 |
[33:14] | We finished rehearsal early today. You wanna go out for dinner? | 我们今天排练结束得早 想出去吃饭吗 |
[33:18] | Uh, sure. | 当然好 |
[33:23] | – Hello. – I assume you got the package. | -你好 -你应该拿到信封了 |
[33:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:29] | Okay, tomorrow morning you’ll have an issue with your car | 明早你的车会出点小问题 |
[33:32] | and take the Number 7 Broad Street bus to school, | 你坐百老汇七号公交去学校 |
[33:35] | get off at the Earhart Boulevard stop. | 在埃尔哈特大道站下 |
[33:38] | You’ll see a pedestrian ramp that goes down to the ground level. | 你会看到通向地面的人行坡 |
[33:41] | Walczak takes the bus to work. | 沃沙克乘公交上班 |
[33:43] | He arrives about 8:15. | 他大概八点十五到 |
[33:45] | Wait for him on the ramp. | 在斜坡那等他 |
[33:46] | As he passes | 当他经过时 |
[33:48] | you’re gonna bump him and knock him over the edge. | 你撞向他 把他撞下去 |
[33:49] | It’ll be easy. | 很容易搞定 |
[33:51] | There’s a low rail. It’s gonna look like a suicide. | 那有道低轨 一切看来就像自杀 |
[33:54] | Now, there’s two security cameras that cover that spot. | 那地方由两个摄像头覆盖 |
[33:56] | But don’t worry about them, they’re both disabled. | 不过别担心 两个都坏了 |
[33:59] | – When it’s done, you call me. – No, I am done. | -干完后打给我 -不 我不干了 |
[34:02] | – Will… – I followed that woman, those girls. | -威尔 -我跟踪那女人 那些女孩 |
[34:05] | I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[34:06] | All you have to say is “The hungry rabbit jumps.” | 你该说的话只有”饿兔子跳” |
[34:09] | You got it? The hungry rabbit jumps. | 听明白了吗 饿兔子跳 |
[34:15] | What are you doing out here? | 你在门外干吗 |
[34:16] | I can’t get reception inside. | 屋里没有信号 |
[34:46] | What is it? | 是什么事 |
[34:49] | Does it have something to do with me? | 跟我有关吗 |
[34:52] | I read that sometimes | 我读到 |
[34:55] | the partner of the victim has trouble readjusting. | 受害者的配偶很难重新适应 |
[34:58] | Oh, God, no, no. We’re fine. | 天啊 不是 我们很好 |
[35:05] | Then what is it? | 那是什么 |
[35:06] | Will, whatever it is, you can tell me. | 不管是什么 你都可以告诉我 |
[35:09] | It’s nothing. I love you. | 没什么 我爱你 |
[35:31] | So take the Number 7 Broad Street bus to school, | 坐百老汇七号公交去学校 |
[35:34] | get off at the Earhart Boulevard. | 在埃尔哈特大道站下 |
[35:36] | Walczak takes the bus to work. | 沃沙克乘公交上班 |
[35:37] | He arrives about 8:15. | 他大概八点十五到 |
[35:38] | You’ll see a pedestrian ramp that goes down to the ground level. | 你会看到通向地面的人行坡 |
[35:41] | It’ll be easy. There’s a low rail. | 很容易搞定 那有道低轨 |
[35:43] | It’s gonna look like a suicide. | 一切看来就像自杀 |
[36:31] | – Hey, you’re late. – I’m sorry. | -你迟到了 -对不起 |
[36:34] | But you’re never late. | 你从来不迟到 |
[36:35] | Okay, I get it. | 我知道了 |
[36:37] | How many times do you want me to apologize? | 你要我道歉几次才罢休啊 |
[36:43] | And I wished that I had died | 我许愿我已死去 |
[36:46] | and far into the night he crooned that tune. | 他低吟着那曲调 直到夜深 |
[36:49] | The stars went out and so did the moon. | 星星掩去光芒 月亮黯然失色 |
[36:52] | The singer stopped playing and went to bed | 歌手不再高唱 静静入眠 |
[36:57] | while the weary blues echoed through his head. | 但低靡的蓝调仍在他脑中久久回响 |
[37:01] | He slept like a rock | 他卧如磐石 |
[37:05] | or man that’s dead. | 宛然死去 |
[37:21] | What happened? You backed out? | 怎么了 你怯场了 |
[37:24] | I told you I couldn’t do it. | 我跟你说了 我做不到 |
[37:25] | Will, you know what a child pornographer does. | 威尔 你知道儿童色情电影导演是干吗的 |
[37:27] | He arranges for adult men | 他们安排成年男人 |
[37:28] | to have sex with children in videotapes it. | 和孩子发生性关系 然后录像 |
[37:30] | I get it. He’s the scum of the earth. | 我懂 他就是人渣 |
[37:32] | Needs to get what’s coming to him. | 他罪有应得 |
[37:33] | But I’m not the guy to do it. I am not a killer. | 但我不是那种人 我不是杀手 |
[37:36] | Will, let’s not forget what we did for you. | 威尔 别忘了我们是怎么帮你的 |
[37:38] | I wasn’t myself that night. | 那晚我不在状态 |
[37:40] | Nobody said anything in the agreement about killing anybody. | 你从没说起 杀人也是协议的一部分 |
[37:43] | So get the hell out of my life. | 离我的生活远点 |
[38:08] | Why would someone slash our tires? | 为什么会有人戳破我们的车轮 |
[38:12] | But how did they even get into the garage area? | 他们是怎么进入车库的 |
[38:14] | It wouldn’t be all that difficult. | 那倒很简单 |
[38:20] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[38:21] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[38:23] | But why are you acting so weird? | 那你为什么行为古怪 |
[38:26] | – Why does somehow… – Will? | -为什么 -威尔 |
[38:28] | Will Gerard? I thought it was you. | 威尔·杰勒德 我想就是你 |
[38:31] | Simon Adams. We taught over Bartram together. | 西蒙·亚当斯 我们在巴特拉姆一起教书 |
[38:33] | – Remember? – Right. | -还记得吗 -对呢 |
[38:36] | – Hey, Simon. – Laura, Will’s wife. | -嗨 我是西蒙 -劳拉 威尔的妻子 |
[38:40] | So how’s it going? Still fighting a good fight? | 近来如何 还当老师 |
[38:42] | – Yeah. – Good. | -是的 -很好 |
[38:45] | I got out. I moved to Seattle. | 我不当了 我搬到西雅图 |
[38:46] | I’m just back consoling a friend. | 回来是为了安慰一个朋友 |
[38:48] | His, uh… his wife got murdered. | 他老婆被杀了 |
[38:52] | Oh, my god, that’s awful. | 天啊 太可怕了 |
[38:54] | Yeah. Unbelievable. Really, uh, | 难以置信啊 真的 |
[38:57] | it really shouldn’t have happened. | 这种事怎么会发生呢 |
[39:00] | Well, would you like to join us, Simon, have a drink? | 西蒙 跟我们一起喝一杯如何 |
[39:03] | Sure, just for a moment. I, uh, | 好呀 就呆一会 |
[39:05] | I don’t wanna intrude. | 我可不想当电灯泡 |
[39:09] | Don’t tell me you’re a teacher too, Laura? | 别跟我说 你也是老师 劳拉 |
[39:11] | I’m a musician. | 我是音乐家 |
[39:12] | – Nice. Love to hear you play. – Simon. | -不错 希望有机会能听你演奏 -西蒙 |
[39:15] | Not to be rude | 不想无礼 |
[39:16] | but Laura and i were actually having a private meal together. | 但是劳拉和我这是二人聚餐 |
[39:21] | Of course. Yeah, I understand. | 当然 我明白了 |
[39:24] | Nice to meet Laura. | 劳拉 很高兴见到你 |
[39:27] | It’s funny how people come in and out of each others’ lives. | 人们在别人的生活中进进出出 很有趣 |
[39:31] | Don’t you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[39:33] | Call me, Will. | 记得打给我 威尔 |
[39:35] | Take care, guys. | 保重 伙计们 |
[39:51] | It’s terrible about his | 太可怕了 |
[39:52] | friend’s wife being murdered. | 他朋友的老婆居然被杀了 |
[40:55] | What the hell are you doing? | 你究竟在干什么 |
[40:58] | Did you see my work bag? | 你看到我的包了吗 |
[41:00] | It’s right there. | 就在那 |
[41:12] | Honey, I think I left something in the car. | 亲爱的 我想我有东西忘在车里了 |
[41:14] | I’ll be back right back. | 我去去就回 |
[41:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:45] | Kirksey Funeral Home. | 这里是克科瑟殡仪馆 |
[41:47] | Hello? Kirksey Funeral Home. | 喂 这里是克科瑟殡仪馆 |
[41:53] | – I want to talk to Simon. – Is this Mr. Gerard? | -我找西蒙 -你是杰勒德先生吗 |
[41:58] | – Yes. – Mr. Gerard, | -是的 -杰勒德先生 |
[42:00] | I know that it’s a very tough time for you… | 我知道这段时间你很难度过 |
[42:02] | but we here at Kirksey Funeral Home… | 但是我们在克科瑟殡仪馆 |
[42:03] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[42:04] | Want to make… | 想要… |
[42:05] | Tell Simon to leave my wife the fuck alone. | 叫西蒙离我老婆远点 |
[42:09] | Hey, man, do you realize somebody slashed your tires | 你知道不知道有人戳破 |
[42:11] | on the other side? | 你那边的轮胎了 |
[42:12] | Yeah, I know that. Thank you. | 我知道 谢谢你了 |
[42:14] | Jesus, all right, man. Sorry. | 天啊 好的 对不起 |
[42:25] | – Will? – Yeah. Are you all right? | -威尔 -你没事吧 |
[42:27] | Yes. | 没事 |
[42:36] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[42:37] | I told you I had to go down to the car. | 我说了下楼去车里 |
[42:39] | Oh, I thought I heard you walking around. | 我想我听到你走动的声音 |
[43:03] | What? | 怎么了 |
[43:05] | Nothing. Just watching you. | 没什么 就想看看你 |
[43:23] | Laura, uh | 劳拉 |
[43:28] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[43:30] | – I love you too, honey. – Okay. | -我也爱你 亲爱的 -好的 |
[43:32] | I called the “Triple A”. | 我打电话给汽车协会了 |
[43:33] | They’ll be here this morning with the tires on. | 他们今早会来换轮胎 |
[45:28] | Mr. Walczak, I need to speak with you. | 沃沙克先生 我有事要跟你说 |
[45:32] | Stop! Stop! Stop! | 放手 放手 放手 |
[45:35] | Stop! | 快放手 |
[45:36] | Stop! | 快放手 |
[45:38] | Please, I need a… | 拜托 我需要 |
[45:40] | No! | 不 |
[45:45] | No! | 不 |
[46:21] | Hi. I’m gonna need your card | 嗨 我需要你的卡 |
[46:23] | and I’m gonna need the locking key of your wheel nuts. | 还有车轮螺母的主锁 |
[46:25] | Do you have it? | 有吗 |
[46:29] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[46:54] | – Yes? – Hello, Will. | -喂 -威尔 |
[46:57] | Just wanted to thank you. | 很感谢你 |
[46:58] | You did a helluva job. Walczak is dead. | 干得不错 沃沙克死了 |
[47:01] | And now you’re done. Have a great life. | 现在你完事了 好好生活 |
[47:07] | – What’s up, punk? Say something. – Hey. | -怎么了 废物 说话呀 -嘿 |
[47:13] | Come on, break it up! Come on. | 快别打了 快点 |
[47:14] | – Break it up! – Hands off me, faggot! | -快别打了 -别碰我 笨蛋 |
[47:18] | – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. – Get off me, man. | -对不起 对不起 -别碰我 |
[47:20] | Will, what’s…? | 威尔 这是 |
[47:22] | Striking a student is a minimum three weeks suspension. | 打学生最少也要停职三周 |
[47:26] | Three weeks. | 三周 |
[47:28] | What the hell are you thinking, Will? | 你到底怎么想的呀 威尔 |
[47:34] | You’re home early. | 你今天回来很早 |
[47:37] | Yeah, it was, uh | 这个 |
[47:39] | half day. | 今天只有半天课 |
[47:41] | – Student conferences. – That’s funny | -开学生会 -是吗 |
[47:43] | because Jimmy called me to check on you. | 吉米刚打电话问你回来了没 |
[47:47] | What’d he say? | 他怎么说 |
[47:48] | He said that you hit a student and got suspended. | 他说你打了学生 被停职了 |
[47:50] | Yeah, well that kid is, uh… | 那个孩子 |
[47:52] | – he’s just, uh, total mess. – And that makes it right? | -他就一混蛋 -这样你打他就没错了 |
[47:57] | Thank you. Thank you, darling, for your support. | 谢谢 多谢您的支持 |
[48:00] | – My support? – Yes, your support. | -支持 -是的 你的支持 |
[48:02] | Here. | 这个 |
[48:07] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪里得到的 |
[48:10] | Where did you get it? | 哪里得到的 |
[48:14] | – I can’t tell you that. – You can’t tell me. | -不能告诉你 -不能告诉我 |
[48:17] | I just… | 我只是 |
[48:19] | I can’t. I can’t tell you all right? | 不能说 真的不能说 |
[48:22] | – It’s not… – I’m going to rehearsal. | -这不是 -我去排练了 |
[48:38] | Mahalia Jackson Theater, please. | 玛哈莉娅·杰克逊剧场 |
[48:41] | Laura? | 劳拉 |
[48:47] | Mr. Gerard, I’m Detective Rudeski. | 杰勒德 我是鲁德斯基探员 |
[48:49] | This is Detective Green. | 这是格林探员 |
[48:51] | Sir, we have a warrant for | 先生 我们有逮捕证 |
[48:52] | your arrest for the murder of Alan Marsh. | 以谋杀艾伦·马希的罪名拘捕你 |
[48:54] | Who? | 谁 |
[48:55] | Turn around, please, sir. | 请转过去 先生 |
[48:59] | Who’s Alan Marsh? | 艾伦·马希是谁 |
[49:10] | To the left. | 左边 |
[49:17] | Hand over your cell phone, please. | 把你的手机交给我 |
[49:19] | You’re gonna hold this here. Stand up straight. | 拿着这个 站直 |
[49:22] | – Go ahead. – No, it’s preposterous. | -继续 -不 这太扯了 |
[49:24] | I’m a school teacher. I teach English at Rampart High. | 我是个老师 在伦帕特高中教英语 |
[49:27] | I am not a murderer. | 我不是谋杀犯 |
[49:31] | How do you know Alan Marsh? | 你是怎么认识艾伦·马希的 |
[49:33] | I don’t. | 我不认识 |
[49:35] | I want you to talks a look at something. | 我想让你看点东西 |
[49:41] | That’s you, right, Mr. Gerard? | 那是你 对吧 杰勒德先生 |
[49:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[49:49] | And here comes Alan Marsh. | 艾伦·马希过来了 |
[49:55] | Now, how do you know Mr. Marsh? | 现在说说 你是怎么认识马希先生的 |
[49:59] | – I don’t. – That’s you again. | -我不认识 -你又出现了 |
[50:03] | Man, you’re clearly distressed. Right? | 伙计 你看上去很惊慌 对吧 |
[50:07] | What happened down there? | 下面发生什么了 |
[50:09] | There is another camera that shows the ramp under the freeway. | 高速下的斜坡还有个摄像头 |
[50:13] | Good, good because that all proves I didn’t kill him. | 太好了 那样就可以证明我没杀他 |
[50:15] | Unfortunately someone forgot to put the tape in the machine. | 不幸的是 有人忘记往里面放带子了 |
[50:20] | Empty, no tape. | 空的 没有带子 |
[50:22] | What were you doing on that ramp? | 你在斜坡那究竟干了什么 |
[50:25] | Yeah, I took the bus to work. | 我乘车去上班 |
[50:27] | Someone slashed my tires. | 因为有人戳破了我的车轮 |
[50:30] | You can go and check if you like. | 你可以去核实下 |
[50:32] | Let me show you something else. | 我再给你看点东西 |
[50:34] | Alan Marsh’s cell phone. | 艾伦·马希的手机 |
[50:45] | Now what were you doing there at the zoo? | 你在动物园干吗 |
[50:55] | I never saw that man | 我从没见过那男的 |
[50:58] | until the day he died. | 他死的那天是我第一次见他 |
[51:01] | I swear it. | 我发誓 |
[51:02] | Is he gonna write something bad about you? | 他要写你的坏话吗 |
[51:05] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[51:06] | Investigative journalists like to pry. | 他是喜欢刺探隐私的调查性记者 |
[51:11] | He is a journalist? | 他是记者 |
[51:14] | Look, | 听着 |
[51:17] | why don’t you walk us through what happened? | 你干吗不简单告诉我们下面发生了什么 |
[51:22] | Will, here’s the thing. | 威尔 是这样的 |
[51:26] | You tell us the truth. We can help each other. | 你告诉我们事实 才能互相帮助 |
[51:31] | I want a lawyer. | 我要律师 |
[51:46] | Will Gerard, no priors, | 威尔·杰勒德 没有前科 |
[51:48] | teaches high school English. | 在高中教英语 |
[51:50] | Married, no kids. | 已婚 没有孩子 |
[51:52] | Well, only, I guess, semi-interesting thing | 唯一有点不同的事 |
[51:55] | is his wife, Laura Gerard, | 就是他老婆 劳拉·杰勒德 |
[51:57] | was raped in September. | 在九月被强奸了 |
[51:58] | Why would he wanna kill Marsh? | 他为什么要杀马希 |
[52:00] | Uh, we’re getting there, right? | 快弄清了 对吧 |
[52:02] | You got anything connected with him and victim? | 找到他和死者的联系点了吗 |
[52:04] | – Yeah. – Video of Gerard on the Marsh’s phone. | -是的 -马希手机中有杰勒德的录像 |
[52:06] | It looks like Marsh has been following him. | 看来马希在跟踪他 |
[52:10] | Let me have a go at him. | 我去套话 |
[52:12] | You give us an hour? | 再给我们一个小时 |
[52:13] | – He’ll break soon, boss. – I said I wanna go at him. | -他会松口的 老大 -我说了 我去 |
[52:17] | You got 23 unsolved up there on the board. | 你们手头还有二十三个案子没解决 |
[52:19] | Work those. | 解决那些吧 |
[52:21] | – Twenty two actually. – Well, look again, it’s 23. | -实际上是二十二 -再瞧瞧吧 二十三 |
[52:29] | Good afternoon, Mr. Gerard. | 下午好 杰勒德先生 |
[52:31] | I’m Lieutenant Durgan. | 我是都根副队长 |
[52:35] | Let me ask you a few simple questions, | 让我问你几个简单的问题 |
[52:38] | just procedure. Nothing to worry about. | 只是例行公事 没什么好担心的 |
[52:42] | I wanna lawyer. | 我要律师 |
[52:47] | The day after Monday is…? | 周一之后是 |
[52:51] | I want a lawyer. | 我要律师 |
[52:53] | You haven’t been charged with anything, Mr. Gerard. | 你还没被指控 杰勒德先生 |
[52:57] | The day after Monday is…? | 周一之后是 |
[52:59] | Tuesday. | 周二 |
[53:01] | My favorite color is…? | 我最喜欢的颜色是 |
[53:03] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么鬼问题 |
[53:05] | My favorite color is…? | 我最喜欢的颜色是 |
[53:08] | My favorite color? Uh, purple. | 我最喜欢的颜色 紫色 |
[53:11] | Purple. | 紫色 |
[53:13] | If a baby is unhappy, he…? | 如果小孩不高兴 他会… |
[53:17] | He cries. | 会哭 |
[53:19] | The hungry rabbit? | 饿兔子 |
[53:27] | Jumps. | 跳 |
[53:29] | The hungry rabbit jumps. | 饿兔子跳 |
[53:33] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[53:43] | Get up. | 起来 |
[53:45] | Put that on. I’m gonna leave the room. | 把这个挂上 我要离开这房间了 |
[53:47] | Wait 10 seconds and get the fuck outta here. | 等十秒钟 你再出来 |
[53:50] | And then what? | 然后 |
[53:51] | If you don’t go now, you won’t make it through the night. | 如果你现在不走 就不过了今晚了 |
[53:54] | They’ll kill you and make it look like a suicide. | 他们会杀了你 伪装成自杀 |
[53:57] | Shut the door behind you. | 记得关好门 |
[54:32] | Hold on a sec? | 等下 |
[55:10] | Afternoon. | 下午好 |
[55:25] | Lieutenant, you move Will Gerard to Holding? | 副队长 你把威尔·杰勒德移到拘留室了 |
[55:28] | No, he’s still in there. | 没呀 他还在那里 |
[55:30] | I was just there. It’s empty. | 我刚去那里了 没人 |
[55:33] | – The fuck you’re talking about? – He’s not in there. | -你在瞎说什么 -他不在那里 |
[55:36] | What do you think he’s hiding? | 你认为他在隐藏什么 |
[55:40] | I don’t know. I’ve never seen him like that before. | 不知道 从没见过他这样子 |
[55:45] | An affair? | 婚外情 |
[55:47] | No. | 不是 |
[55:49] | No, it’s something worse than that. | 不 别那还糟 |
[55:53] | Call him. Tell him, you want some answers, | 打给他 跟他说你要知道答案 |
[55:54] | or you’re not coming home. | 不然就不回家了 |
[55:59] | I’ll give you some privacy. | 给你点私人空间 |
[56:11] | Homicide. | 谋杀科 |
[56:14] | – Who is this? – Ma’am, this is Detective Rudeski. | -你是谁 -女士 我是鲁德斯基探员 |
[56:18] | Is this Will Gerard’s wife? | 你是威尔·杰勒德的妻子吗 |
[56:36] | Hey, it’s Trudy. Leave a message and I’ll call you back. | 这是特鲁迪 请留言 我会尽快回电 |
[56:38] | Trudy, it’s Will. | 特鲁迪 我是威尔 |
[56:40] | I need you to do me a favor. | 请帮我个忙 |
[56:42] | I need you to tell Laura in person, not on the phone. | 请你亲口告诉劳拉 别打电话 |
[56:46] | Tell her I will try to meet her at rehearsal tomorrow. | 告诉她 我会在明天的排演时去见她 |
[56:48] | – Leave the corner now. – Tell her, I’m… | -离开街角 -告诉她 |
[56:49] | – Leave the corner. – I’m okay. | -离开街角 -我很好 |
[56:51] | All right, come on, buddy. You’re going in. | 快点 伙计 进去吧 |
[56:53] | Just sleep it off tonight. Let’s go. | 睡一晚就好了 走吧 |
[56:55] | Come on. Get your body bag. | 快点 带上你的包 |
[57:18] | 艾伦·马希 生日:1973.02.10 身高:6.1英尺 | |
[57:35] | Hey, this is Alan Marsh. This is my website. | 我是艾伦·马希 这是我的网页 |
[57:38] | Click around on things you wanna look at have some fun. | 随便看看 祝你愉快 |
[57:40] | You’ll find my very byline my very second byline. | 你可以看到我的第一篇署名稿 还有第二篇 |
[57:58] | Hey, man. | 嘿 伙计 |
[58:01] | – You skipped school. – They can kiss my ass. | -你逃学了 -他们管不着 |
[58:05] | Damn. You decide. You decide right there. Yeah. | 该死 你决定 立刻决定 |
[58:12] | Now you know vandalizing the school property is illegal, | 你知道肆意毁坏学校财产是违法的 |
[58:15] | Edwin. | 埃德温 |
[58:16] | What you’re doing here, Mr. G? | 你在这干吗 杰老师 |
[58:17] | I heard you got busted by the cops. | 我听说你被警察逮捕了 |
[58:19] | What did you do for, sucker punching a kid? | 你干什么了 打孩子 |
[58:23] | No. | 不是 |
[58:24] | Murder, first degree. | 谋杀 一级 |
[58:28] | I’m sorry I hit it you, Edwin. | 很抱歉我打了你 埃德温 |
[58:29] | I really am. | 真的很抱歉 |
[58:30] | It’s all right. Maybe I had it coming. | 没事 我该得的 |
[58:33] | Can you do me a favor, Edwin? | 能帮个忙吗 埃德温 |
[58:36] | I never saw you, Mr. G. | 我从没见过你 杰先生 |
[58:37] | You never saw us. | 你也没见过我们 |
[58:39] | Right. | 很好 |
[58:40] | Come on, let’s go! | 快点 我们走 |
[59:48] | Laura. | 劳拉 |
[59:57] | Will. | 威尔 |
[1:00:01] | What the hell is happening? | 到底发生什么了 |
[1:00:11] | What is and you’re sure we can’t go to the cops? | 到底怎么了 你确定不能求助警察 |
[1:00:15] | We tell them everything. | 我们告诉他们一切 |
[1:00:16] | Some of them are cops. | 他们中就有人是警察 |
[1:00:18] | You can’t stay at home. | 你不能待家里 |
[1:00:19] | Go to Lafitte’s Hotel, | 到拉菲特酒店去 |
[1:00:21] | wait for me there. Use this call me. | 在那等我 用这个打给我 |
[1:00:23] | The number’s in it. | 号码已经存了 |
[1:00:27] | Here. It’s all I’ve got. | 给 我只有这么多 |
[1:00:30] | Take this. | 拿着 |
[1:00:35] | Where it come from? | 这是哪来的 |
[1:00:38] | I was scared. | 我很害怕 |
[1:00:40] | I should never have put us in this mess. | 我真不该让我们卷入这麻烦中 |
[1:00:42] | If they had asked me that night, | 如果那晚他们那么问我 |
[1:00:43] | I would have done the same thing. | 我也会做同样的事 |
[1:00:46] | Will, what are you gonna do? | 威尔 你要怎么做 |
[1:00:48] | – Where you’re gonna go? – Cops. | -你要去哪里 -警察 |
[1:00:51] | Those were the same guys that came to our apartment. | 上次也是他们到家里来 |
[1:00:54] | You have to go. Go! | 你得走了 快走 |
[1:01:00] | Mrs. Gerard. | 杰勒德夫人 |
[1:01:01] | What do you want now? | 你们这会儿又想怎样 |
[1:01:03] | A little follow up. | 跟进一下情况 |
[1:01:04] | Has your husband tried to contact you, Mrs. Gerard? | 杰勒德太太 你丈夫有没有试图联系你 |
[1:01:06] | – No, he has not. – I find that hard to believe. | -没有 -难以置信呢 |
[1:01:09] | – Do you? – You seemed a little tense. | -很难吗 -你似乎有点紧张 |
[1:01:13] | Yeah, I’m a little tense, Detective. | 是有点紧张 探员先生 |
[1:01:15] | In my situation, should I be relaxed? | 这种情况 能不紧张吗 |
[1:01:19] | I have rehearsal. | 我要排练了 |
[1:01:22] | – Marshy! – Marshy! | -马希 -马希 |
[1:01:24] | – Marshy! – Marshy! | -马希 -马希 |
[1:01:26] | Nobody takes a story like you. | 没人能写出你那样精彩的故事 |
[1:01:28] | You were the best. | 你最棒了 |
[1:01:30] | But Jesus, Marshy, you could | 天啊 马希 |
[1:01:31] | have picked a more dignified way to go out. | 你本可以选更正经的死法 |
[1:01:34] | You escaped from a Chechen jail. | 你从车臣监狱逃走了 |
[1:01:36] | You survived your own divorce, for crying out loud. | 从婚姻中解脱了 |
[1:01:38] | Just barely. | 勉强算是吧 |
[1:01:39] | And that piece you wrote | 你写的关于音乐产业的文章 |
[1:01:41] | about the music industry that was beautiful. | 当真很美 |
[1:01:44] | Gorgeous story. Marshy, here’s to you. | 华丽的故事 马希 敬你 |
[1:01:46] | – You’re the real deal. – Amen, brother. | -你英名永存 -阿门 兄弟 |
[1:01:49] | You redheaded, asshole! | 你个酒鬼 |
[1:01:50] | Here, here! | 举杯 举杯 |
[1:01:51] | Here’s a little music for Marshy. | 这是献给马希的歌 |
[1:01:54] | Of all the money that ere I had | 我拥有的钱财 |
[1:01:57] | I’ve spent it in good company | 全投给好公司 |
[1:02:01] | And of all the harm that ere I’ve done | 我所造成的伤害 |
[1:02:05] | Alas was done to none but me | 伤到的仅是自己 |
[1:02:09] | And all I’ve done for want of wit | 我追求智慧所做的 |
[1:02:12] | To memory now I cannot recall | 是纪念现已忘却的 |
[1:02:16] | So fill me the parting glass | 给我添满酒 |
[1:02:20] | Goodnight and joy be with you all | 好梦伴随你 |
[1:02:24] | – We’re having a toast to Marshy. – Marshy! | -敬马希 -马希 |
[1:02:29] | And to our new best friend as long as he keeps buying. | 敬继续付酒钱的新朋友 |
[1:02:32] | – Will. – Will. | -威尔 -威尔 |
[1:02:36] | Marshy was a great guy, huh? | 马希很棒 对吧 |
[1:02:37] | He was one hell of a journalist. | 他是一流的记者 |
[1:02:40] | A couple of weeks ago we had lunch and, uh | 几周前 我们一起吃午饭 |
[1:02:43] | weirdest thing happened. | 发了件古怪的事 |
[1:02:44] | What’s that, he paid? | 什么 他请客 |
[1:02:47] | No, he, uh, he tells me about the secret organization. | 不是 他跟我谈到一个秘密组织 |
[1:02:52] | Some group that claims to hand out justice, | 那组织声称要主持正义 |
[1:02:55] | you know, when the justice system fails and… | 当正义系统面临崩溃 |
[1:02:58] | – He told you that? – Oh, it’s true. | -他告诉你了 -那是真的 |
[1:03:00] | They killed him, made it look like a suicide. | 他们杀了他 把一切伪造成自杀 |
[1:03:02] | You better watch your back there, Will. | 留心点 威尔 |
[1:03:04] | Because anybody associated with Marshy is a marked man. | 因为任何跟马希有关系的人都没有好下场 |
[1:03:08] | – And why do they want him dead? – Because… | -他为什么被人追杀 -因为 |
[1:03:11] | Joe, you tell him. | 乔 你来说 |
[1:03:14] | Because Alan Marsh… | 因为艾伦·马希 |
[1:03:18] | was an alien. | 是个外星人 |
[1:03:19] | He was sent here as a scout to prepare for the invasion of earth. | 他被派来侦查情况 为入侵地球做准备 |
[1:03:24] | So, Will you… you are now obligated to buy us another round. | 所以 威尔 你得请我们再喝一轮 |
[1:03:27] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[1:03:29] | Augie! | 奥吉 |
[1:03:40] | Don’t worry about it, Will. | 别担心 威尔 |
[1:03:41] | He’s been telling that crazy story to everybody. | 他到处跟人讲这种疯话 |
[1:03:44] | He went so far as even hiding his own research. | 他甚至把他自己的研究资料藏起来 |
[1:03:48] | Where’d he hide it? | 藏在哪了 |
[1:03:50] | Well, that would be the $64-million question, wouldn’t it? | 这个问题的答案可值六千四百万 对吗 |
[1:03:53] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[1:03:55] | Well, he was obsessed. | 他简直走火入魔了 |
[1:03:57] | I mean he said he was about to make that all stuff public. | 他曾说要把那些调查结果公布出来 |
[1:04:00] | The truth is, I mean, Alan… | 实际上 要我说 艾伦 |
[1:04:04] | – he had some issues. – Yeah, it got worse. | -他有点毛病 -对 而且越来越重 |
[1:04:08] | One of the sources got bumped off. | 后来他有个线人被干掉了 |
[1:04:10] | And after that, I don’t know, man. He just he became like, uh… | 从那之后 我的天哪 他简直变得 |
[1:04:13] | – Different man. – Yeah. | -变得不像他自己了 -对 |
[1:04:15] | Jumpy, paranoid, | 整天提心吊胆 疑神疑鬼 |
[1:04:17] | lying son of a bitch. | 嘴里没一句真话 |
[1:04:19] | Just sort of like you, Will. | 就跟你差不多 威尔 |
[1:04:21] | So what are you, a cop? | 你是干什么的 条子吗 |
[1:04:24] | Next time you wanna come snooping around, show your badge | 下回你要是想打听什么 就把警徽亮出来 |
[1:04:27] | and don’t pretend to be his friend. | 别假装是人家朋友 |
[1:04:40] | Will. | 威尔 |
[1:04:46] | – Stop him! – Hey, Will! | -拦住他 -嘿 威尔 |
[1:04:49] | Will, come back. I wanna talk to you. | 威尔 回来 我要跟你谈谈 |
[1:04:52] | Go after him. Get in the car. | 去追他 快上车 |
[1:05:29] | Go get him. | 下去追他 |
[1:05:35] | He went over himself. | 他翻下去了 |
[1:05:40] | Get down. Get down below. | 下去 到桥下去 |
[1:05:43] | Will? | 威尔 |
[1:05:48] | No need to run, Will. | 不要跑 威尔 |
[1:05:50] | I have something that I think you may want. | 我手里有点东西 估计你想要 |
[1:05:58] | It’s the tape from the security camera. I just wanna show you. | 是那段监控录像 我想给你看看 |
[1:06:02] | I have it right here. | 就在我手里 |
[1:06:04] | Why don’t you come out? I’ll show it to you. | 你出来 我给你看看 |
[1:06:06] | Come on, Will. | 快出来 威尔 |
[1:06:09] | Will, come on out. It’s very clear you didn’t kill anybody. | 威尔 快出来 很明显你没杀任何人 |
[1:06:14] | I just want to show it to you. | 我就是想给你看看录像 |
[1:06:16] | Will? | 威尔 |
[1:07:08] | God damn it! | 该死的 |
[1:07:15] | Mrs. Gerard… | 杰勒德夫人 |
[1:07:16] | I’m Detective Sims of the New Orleans Police Department. | 我是新奥尔良市警察局的西姆斯侦探 |
[1:07:18] | Would you come with me, please? | 您能跟我们走一趟吗 |
[1:07:20] | – Now what? – Your husband, Mr. Gerard. | -又怎么了 -您的丈夫 杰勒德先生 |
[1:07:22] | We just found out some new | 我们刚刚发现了一些新证据 |
[1:07:23] | information that indicates he’s innocent. | 能证明他的无辜 |
[1:07:25] | You do? | 是吗 |
[1:07:26] | We need your help to get | 我们需要您的协助 |
[1:07:27] | him out of this mess. Come with me, please. | 把您的丈夫从混乱中解救出来 请跟我来 |
[1:07:28] | Of course. | 好的 |
[1:07:50] | So what’s this new evidence? | 这个新证据是什么 |
[1:07:53] | – Excuse me? – You said there was new evidence. | -您说什么 -您说的新证据是什么 |
[1:07:56] | We’ll show you when we get down the station. | 等到了局里我们就会拿给您看 |
[1:08:27] | Man, mother fucker! | 靠 我操 |
[1:09:56] | The wireless customer you are calling is not available. | 您所拨打的用户现在无法接通 |
[1:09:58] | Please try again later. | 请稍后再拨 |
[1:10:18] | 楼梯间 新闻中心 | |
[1:11:10] | Hey! | 那个 |
[1:11:12] | In a hyphenated compound situation | 有连字符的复合词 |
[1:11:14] | do you capitalize the second word? | 第二个词的首字母用不用大写 |
[1:11:18] | Only if it’s a noun and the words have equal weight | 如果是名词而且前后音节一样多的话就大写 |
[1:11:22] | like, “Homeland Security”. | 像”国土安全” |
[1:11:23] | If it’s a participle modifying the first word then | 如果是修饰限定第一个词的分词 |
[1:11:28] | you better, uh… you better keep it lower case. | 那最好还是小写 |
[1:11:32] | Huh, yeah, it makes sense. Thanks. | 嗯 对 有道理 谢谢 |
[1:11:55] | Edmund Burke “A philosophical enquiry” | 埃德蒙·博克 《哲学探究》 |
[1:12:04] | It is not what a lawyer tells me I may do but what | 这不是一个律师告诉我必须做的 |
[1:12:08] | humanity, reason, and justice tell me I ought to do. | 而是人性 理智和正义敦促我应该做的 |
[1:12:25] | There’s a guy in the news room going through Alan Marsh’s desk. | 有个人在新闻中心里乱翻艾伦·马希的桌子 |
[1:12:29] | I’ve never seen him before. | 我以前从来没见过他 |
[1:12:31] | Look. | 看 |
[1:12:32] | Where’d he go? I’m telling you he was right there. | 哪去了 我告诉你 他刚刚还在那 |
[1:13:47] | Eight sixty five, eight sixty five. Eight sixty five, | 865号 865号 865号 |
[1:13:51] | Here we go 865. Be right back, sir. | 找到了 865号 马上就来 先生 |
[1:14:15] | Thank you, sir. By the way, this is a nice car. | 谢谢您 先生 还有 这车真炫 |
[1:14:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:14:47] | Paris Truck Stop. | 帕里斯卡车停靠站 |
[1:14:49] | Paris Truck Stop. | 帕里斯卡车停靠站 |
[1:14:51] | Paris Truck Stop. Paris Truck Stop. | 帕里斯卡车停靠站 帕里斯卡车停靠站 |
[1:14:54] | Twenty one and one Paris Road. | 帕里斯路211号 |
[1:14:57] | All right, let’s try that. | 好啊 去碰碰运气 |
[1:15:23] | I wonder if you could help me. | 请问您能帮我个忙吗 |
[1:15:26] | I worked for the New Orleans Post. | 我在新奥尔良邮报社工作 |
[1:15:27] | And I’m looking a missing colleague. | 我在找一位失踪的同事 |
[1:15:30] | I know he would come here to get gas and supplies. | 我知道他有时候会来这里加油买东西 |
[1:15:33] | Do you recognize him? | 您认识他吗 |
[1:15:39] | I’ve seen him. He goes fishing on the weekends. | 我见过他 他每周末都去钓鱼 |
[1:15:42] | He keeps his boat in one of those units over there. | 他的船停在那边的一个库房里 |
[1:15:45] | Which unit? | 哪个库房 |
[1:15:47] | 22, I think it is. But I haven’t seen him in a few days. | 我想是22号 我有一阵子没见过他了 |
[1:15:52] | The truth is, uh | 实际上 |
[1:15:54] | well, he owes me quite a bit of money. | 是这样 他欠我不少钱 |
[1:15:56] | Is there any way to get in that unit? | 有没有什么办法能进他的库房 |
[1:16:00] | Well, uh, no, I don’t have the keys. | 这个 没有 我没有钥匙 |
[1:16:02] | I mean those storage units have nothing to do with me. | 我是说那些库房不归我管 |
[1:16:06] | So there’s no other possible | 那就没有其他可行的办法 |
[1:16:07] | way I can in there and get what’s owed me? | 让我进去拿回他欠我的东西吗 |
[1:16:13] | Well, it looks like they’re made out of some pretty cheap shit. | 这个嘛 那些库房都是用廉价材料建的 |
[1:16:16] | I saw some guy accidentally backed into one. | 我曾经看见一个家伙倒车就直接倒进去了 |
[1:16:19] | It went right through the door. | 门根本挡不住 |
[1:16:21] | Really? | 是吗 |
[1:16:24] | – So he went right through it? – Right through. | -他就直接倒进去了吗 -直接进去 |
[1:16:29] | I really appreciate your understanding of my situation. | 我真的很感谢您理解我的处境 |
[1:16:35] | Well, we’re all God’s children. | 我们都是上帝的子民 |
[1:18:04] | Hey, good morning. | 早上好 |
[1:21:40] | You know if they find out | 你要知道如果他们发现 |
[1:21:41] | I’m talking to you, they’re gonna kill me. | 我跟你说了什么 他们会杀了我 |
[1:21:42] | What does the hungry rabbit jumps mean? | “饿兔子跳”是什么意思 |
[1:21:46] | It’s not what a lawyer tells me I must do | 这不是一个律师告诉我必须做的 |
[1:21:48] | but it’s what humanity, reason and justice tell me I ought to do. | 而是人性 理智和正义敦促我应该做的 |
[1:21:51] | Edmund Burke said it. | 埃德蒙·博克说的 |
[1:21:53] | Hungry-Humanity. Rabbit-Reason. | 饿-人性 兔子-理智[英文首字母相同] |
[1:21:57] | Jumps-Justice. Humanity, reason, justice. | 跳-正义 人性 理智和正义 |
[1:22:00] | Well, it was just supposed to be the worst. | 本应该只是对抗那些最坏的人 |
[1:22:02] | You know rapists, murderers | 强奸犯 杀人犯 |
[1:22:05] | child molesters. But then… | 骚扰儿童的变态 但是后来 |
[1:22:07] | Simon he started widening the net. | 西蒙扩大了范围 |
[1:22:10] | Anybody he designated as “Unworthy of living” | 扩大到任何他认为不值得活下去的人 |
[1:22:12] | Who’s Simon? | 谁是西蒙 |
[1:22:14] | He runs my cell. I don’t know his real name. | 他管理我们这单元 我不知道他的真名 |
[1:22:16] | Tell me about how your cell works. | 告诉我你的单元是怎样运作的 |
[1:22:18] | Uh, it’s just handful of men. | 就是一帮人 |
[1:22:21] | Uh, Simon gives us our orders. | 西蒙给我们下命令 |
[1:22:23] | He gets his from higher up. | 他也要从更高的级别接受命令 |
[1:22:24] | I mean the idea is that if complications arise | 这么做就是为了如果出乱子 |
[1:22:28] | then the cell can be cut | 这个单元就会被组织抛弃 |
[1:22:29] | off without a threat to the organization. | 而不会威胁到整个组织 |
[1:22:31] | We also use people who have made a deal with us | 我们也会利用跟我们做过交易的人 |
[1:22:34] | who owes us a favor. | 欠我们人情的人 |
[1:22:36] | Hey, look | 听着 |
[1:22:37] | I got into this because I was sick of seeing the city rot. | 我加入组织只是因为我不想看到城市腐烂 |
[1:22:41] | I wanted to help. I wanted | 我想出一份力 我想 |
[1:22:42] | to make it a livable place for my family | 让我的家人 我的两个小女儿 |
[1:22:45] | my two little girls. | 生活在更好的环境里 |
[1:22:48] | Okay? But now it’s… it’s wrong. | 明白吗 但是现在 一切 都不对 |
[1:22:51] | Simon’s out of control and | 西蒙失控了 |
[1:22:54] | I have no wayfor talking anybody higher in the organization. | 而我没有能跟更高层联系上的方法 |
[1:22:58] | Oh, god. | 哦 天哪 |
[1:22:59] | What is it, Mr. Bourdette? | 怎么了 布尔多特先生 |
[1:23:00] | I can’t. This is wrong. | 我不应该 这不对 |
[1:23:02] | Mr. Bourdette? | 布尔多特先生 |
[1:23:09] | November 3rd, this is Alan Marsh. | 十一月三日 我是艾伦·马希 |
[1:23:52] | Will, Jesus, man, everybody’s looking… | 威尔 天哪 人人都在找你 |
[1:23:57] | Christ, what the hell is going on? | 妈呀 这他妈是怎么回事 |
[1:23:58] | I know, Jimmy. | 我知道了 吉米 |
[1:24:00] | – What the fuck do you know? – I saw the pictures. | -你他妈知道什么了 -我看见照片了 |
[1:24:03] | You and Simon. | 你和西蒙的 |
[1:24:04] | You’re part of this. | 你是他们一伙的 |
[1:24:05] | Look, okay. Will, | 听着 好了 威尔 |
[1:24:06] | okay, listen to me, okay? I’m a part of the organization, okay? | 听我说好吗 我的确是组织的一份子 |
[1:24:10] | I joined 15 years ago when my brother got killed. | 十五年前我兄弟被杀之后我就加入了 |
[1:24:13] | They didn’t even test the bastard. | 警察都没调查那个混蛋 |
[1:24:15] | I had to do something so I’m sorry. | 所以我必须做点什么 我很抱歉 |
[1:24:17] | The fucking scumbag that raped Laura I wanted him crucified. | 我想让那个强奸劳拉的下流货被钉死 |
[1:24:21] | Who set me up for the murder of that reporter, huh? | 谁诬陷我说我杀了那个记者 |
[1:24:24] | Was it you, you fuck? | 是你吗 你个杂种 |
[1:24:25] | I called Durgan | 是我给都根打的电话 |
[1:24:27] | told him to let you go. That was me. | 让他放你走 那是我 |
[1:24:29] | What’s Simon’s real name? | 西蒙的真名是什么 |
[1:24:34] | Will, I can’t tell you that. | 威尔 我不能告诉你 |
[1:24:36] | You have no idea what this guy is capable of. | 你根本不知道他有多大本事 |
[1:24:40] | His name. | 他的真名 |
[1:24:43] | – I’m your fucking friend. – No! | -我他妈是你朋友 -你不是 |
[1:24:46] | You’re Simon’s friend. You tell me his fucking name. | 你是西蒙的朋友 把他的狗名告诉我 |
[1:24:50] | What’s his name? | 他的真名是什么 |
[1:25:30] | Get out of the car! Get out of the car now! | 下车 现在就给我下车 |
[1:25:32] | – Open the seatbelt. – Get out of the car! | -我把安全带解开 -给我下车 |
[1:25:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:25:37] | Fuck you pedophile. | 去死吧 恋童癖 |
[1:25:40] | The hungry rabbit jumps. | 饿兔子跳 |
[1:25:41] | The hungry rabbit jumps. | 饿兔子跳 |
[1:25:42] | The hungry rabbit jumps. | 饿兔子跳 |
[1:25:50] | How long have you been following me? | 你跟踪我多长时间了 |
[1:25:52] | Answer me! | 回答我 |
[1:25:54] | Not long. Just from that house on Seaborne Street. | 不长 从施伯恩街那间房子开始 |
[1:25:57] | I was just told to wait for you there. | 我的任务就是在那等你 |
[1:25:59] | And if you turned up and I was to follow you and… | 你一出现我就跟踪你 |
[1:26:01] | Why did you agree to kill me? | 你为什么同意杀我 |
[1:26:03] | I owed him. | 我欠他的 |
[1:26:04] | He killed the man who murdered my sister. | 他杀了谋杀我姐姐的凶手 |
[1:26:07] | Simon? | 西蒙吗 |
[1:26:08] | – What’s his mobile number? – It’s in my cellphone. | -他手机号多少 -在我手机里存着 |
[1:26:11] | Get up. | 起来 |
[1:26:12] | – Get up! – Don’t kill me, please. Please don’t kill… | -起来 -别杀我 求求你 别 |
[1:26:16] | Get up! Give me the phone. | 起来 手机给我 |
[1:26:19] | Get outta here, Go! | 滚出去 滚 |
[1:26:51] | What does hungry rabbit jumps mean? | 饿兔子跳是什么意思 |
[1:26:55] | “It’s not what a lawyer tells me I must do…” | 这不是一个律师告诉我必须做的 |
[1:27:00] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[1:27:01] | Eugene Cook | 尤金·库克 |
[1:27:03] | head of the RJ Allen Group. | RJ·艾伦小组的领导者 |
[1:27:06] | – Will? – You framed me. | -威尔吗 -你陷害我 |
[1:27:08] | You framed me for the murder of Alan Marsh. | 你诬陷我谋杀了艾伦·马希 |
[1:27:10] | I also know that | 我还知道 |
[1:27:12] | you had Bourdette killed. Watch. | 你杀了布尔多特 看着 |
[1:27:21] | The hungry rabbit jumps mean… | 饿兔子跳的意思 |
[1:27:24] | “It’s not what a lawyer tells me I must do but it’s what…” | 这不是一个律师告诉我必须做的 而是 |
[1:27:28] | And there’s more. | 还有更多 |
[1:27:29] | Very resourceful. | 你消息灵通啊 |
[1:27:31] | I want the security tape from the overpass. | 我要那段天桥上的监控录像 |
[1:27:34] | The one that shows I didn’t kill Marsh. | 能证明我没杀马希的那段 |
[1:27:36] | So I’ve got something you want | 这么说我手上有你要的东西 |
[1:27:37] | and now it looks like you’ve got something I want. | 而你手上又似乎有我想要的东西 |
[1:27:39] | We should trade. | 我们应该做个交易 |
[1:27:40] | Here’s what’s going to happen. | 按我说的办 |
[1:27:43] | You’re going to meet me at the Super dome | 我要你去大体育馆跟我碰面 |
[1:27:45] | five o’clock tonight. | 今晚五点整 |
[1:27:48] | You bring the tape. | 把录像带来 |
[1:27:53] | Eugene Cook. | 尤金·库克 |
[1:27:54] | There’ll be a prepaid ticket in your name. | 我会用你的名字给你订一张票 |
[1:27:57] | Go to your assigned seat | 去你的座位 |
[1:27:59] | and wait for me there. | 在那等我 |
[1:28:44] | Hey, Trudy, I need to talk to you. | 你好 特鲁迪 我得跟你谈谈 |
[1:28:47] | Can I come in? | 能进来吗 |
[1:28:48] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 请进 |
[1:28:51] | By hiding out, she is not helping Will. | 她躲起来是帮不到威尔的 |
[1:28:55] | And she may be charged with aiding and abetting a fugitive | 而且她还可能因为协助和窝藏罪犯被起诉 |
[1:28:57] | or even as an accessory to murder. | 甚至被当成杀人犯同谋 |
[1:28:59] | – Do you… – I’m sorry, Jimmy. I don’t know. | -你能…-抱歉 吉米 我不知道 |
[1:29:00] | She’s not answering her cell. She’s not returning my calls. | 她不接我电话 也不回电话 |
[1:29:03] | You’re her best friend, right? | 你是她的闺蜜 对吧 |
[1:29:04] | You know her better than maybe anyone else in the whole world. | 你比这地球上任何一个人都更了解她 |
[1:29:07] | If you were in her shoes, where would you go? | 如果你是她 你会去哪 |
[1:29:22] | Will? | 威尔 |
[1:29:25] | – Who is it? – Laura? It’s Jimmy. | -谁 -劳拉 我是吉米 |
[1:29:30] | – How did you…? – Can I come in? | -你怎么知道…-我能进来吗 |
[1:29:32] | Where’s Will? | 威尔在哪 |
[1:29:46] | Will? | 威尔 |
[1:29:49] | I’m here. | 我到了 |
[1:29:52] | – Where are you? – Get up on your seat | -你在哪 -从你的座位上站起来 |
[1:29:54] | and head towards the concourse. | 去中央大厅 |
[1:29:55] | – What? – Get up and head toward the concourse. | -什么 -起来去中央大厅 |
[1:30:20] | – Yeah? – Go out on to the concourse. | -喂 -走出去 去中央大厅 |
[1:30:23] | You’ll see a men’s room. Go in. | 你会看见一个男厕所 进去 |
[1:30:36] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[1:30:37] | Take a leak. | 方便一下 |
[1:30:52] | – Yeah? – Go to the hot-dog stand | -喂 去卖热狗的小摊 |
[1:30:54] | and buy yourself a hot-dog. | 给自己买一个热狗 |
[1:31:14] | Having fun? | 有意思吗 |
[1:31:32] | Look at you | 看看你 |
[1:31:33] | trying not to kill a child pornographer. | 努力不杀死一个儿童色情电影人 |
[1:31:35] | He wasn’t a child pornographer. | 他不是个儿童色情电影人 |
[1:31:36] | Oh, but you didn’t know that. | 但是那时候你不知道 |
[1:31:38] | You must be a good man, Will. | 你一定是个好人 威尔 |
[1:31:40] | An endangered species. | 濒危物种啊 |
[1:31:42] | – But where is the actual security tape? – Yeah? | -真正的监控录像在哪 -喂 |
[1:31:47] | Good. Sent me a picture. | 很好 给我发一张照片 |
[1:31:54] | It’s with your wife. | 跟你老婆在一起 |
[1:31:57] | This time Jimmy’s done a good job. | 这段时间吉米可没闲着 |
[1:31:58] | Now where’s my DVD? | 我要的碟在哪 |
[1:32:01] | I don’t have it on me. | 我没带在身上 |
[1:32:03] | I’ll tell you where it is when I get my wife. | 把我老婆交给我 我就给你 |
[1:32:11] | Well, she’s in the abandoned mall next door. | 她就在隔壁的废弃商场里 |
[1:32:13] | Let’s go see her. | 咱们去看看她 |
[1:32:31] | You believe they haven’t fixed this place up | 你能相信吗 飓风过去这么多年 |
[1:32:34] | all these years after the hurricane? | 他们还没把这地方整修好 |
[1:32:50] | Laura. | 劳拉 |
[1:32:52] | Sorry, buddy. You left me no choice. | 对不起 哥们 你让我没有选择 |
[1:32:55] | Let her go. | 放她走 |
[1:33:01] | Did you make copies of this thing? | 你有这东西的拷贝吗 |
[1:33:02] | – No. – Now that’s good. | -没有 -很好 |
[1:33:04] | ‘Cause if you did, I’m gonna fly | 因为如果你拷贝了 我就得飞到费城 |
[1:33:05] | to Philly and find your sister and her two little kids | 找到你妹妹和她的两个孩子 |
[1:33:07] | and tell them a really scary bedtime story. | 然后给她们讲一个毛骨悚然的睡前故事 |
[1:33:09] | You have what you want. | 你拿到你想要的了 |
[1:33:10] | Please let her go. | 请放她走吧 |
[1:33:13] | What I do is so important to jeopardize. I’m sorry. | 我干的重要工作不允许我冒险 抱歉 |
[1:33:16] | So you and Laura are not gonna walk outta here today. | 所以你和劳拉今天都不能活着出去 |
[1:33:20] | You’re insane. | 你疯了 |
[1:33:26] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[1:33:27] | I said I think you’re sick. | 我说你就是个疯子 |
[1:33:32] | On the contrary, I am very well. | 正相反 我好得很 |
[1:33:35] | You don’t see it, do you? | 你没看到吗 |
[1:33:36] | The city and how close we are to absolute chaos? | 这个城市和我们离彻底混沌只有咫尺之遥 |
[1:33:41] | Jimmy sees it. Don’t you, Jimmy? | 吉米就看到了 对吗 吉米 |
[1:33:44] | Sick, I’m not sick. | 有病 我没有病 |
[1:33:46] | The sick ones are sitting on their fat, fucking asses eating and | 真正有病的是那群屁股肥过天的人 |
[1:33:49] | drinking and fucking themselves into a stupor. | 他们胡吃海喝塞直到自己麻木 |
[1:33:52] | Polluting the world without | 他们把排泄物顺着厕所冲下去 |
[1:33:53] | a second thought while it goes down the toilet. | 污染环境的时候一秒钟都没犹豫过 |
[1:33:56] | Nobody wants to do the nasty work, Will. | 没人想做肮脏的工作 威尔 |
[1:33:58] | You know the shit that we all just think about. | 这种事我们都想过 你也知道 |
[1:34:00] | Most good citizens are just along for the ride | 大多数所谓好市民都是投机取巧之辈 |
[1:34:02] | and they fucking bitch and moan and complain about everything | 当事情不顺的时候 |
[1:34:05] | when it doesn’t work out. | 他们只有埋怨呻吟 |
[1:34:07] | But not me. | 但我不是 |
[1:34:09] | Get it done. | 杀了他们 |
[1:34:12] | Will! | 威尔 |
[1:34:26] | What the fuck, Jimmy? | 怎么回事 吉米 |
[1:34:29] | You promised not to hurt them! | 你答应过不伤害他们的 |
[1:34:31] | We didn’t get into this organization to kill innocent people. | 我们加入组织不是为了杀害无辜的人 |
[1:34:41] | Laura, run! | 劳拉 快跑 |
[1:34:44] | You’re happy now? | 现在你高兴了吗 |
[1:35:44] | Will! | 威尔 |
[1:35:47] | Will! | 威尔 |
[1:36:54] | So Jimmy’s dead, huh? | 吉米死了 对吗 |
[1:36:57] | Eugene Cook killed him. | 尤金·库克杀了他 |
[1:37:07] | Who killed Eugene Cook? | 谁杀了尤金·库克 |
[1:37:09] | I did. | 我 |
[1:37:12] | I don’t think so. | 我认为不是 |
[1:37:17] | Here’s what happened. | 事情是这样的 |
[1:37:19] | Eugene Cook and Jimmy killed each other. | 尤金·库克和吉米杀了彼此 |
[1:37:23] | I don’t even think you two were here. | 我认为你俩甚至不在场 |
[1:37:28] | Simple case of a dead man killing a dead man. | 简单的案子 一个死人杀了另一个 |
[1:37:33] | I suppose I could | 我想 |
[1:37:35] | interest you in joining our organization. | 你也许有兴趣加入我们的组织 |
[1:37:38] | – No. – You sure? | -不 -你确定吗 |
[1:37:41] | Well, if you have a change of heart | 如果你改变心意 |
[1:37:44] | you know where to find me, right? | 你知道去哪找我 对吗 |
[1:37:47] | Now, I think you two better get the hell outta here. | 现在 我想你俩最好赶紧离开这 |
[1:37:49] | Lieutenant. | 副队长 |
[1:37:52] | The story you just told us | 你说的这个案情 |
[1:37:54] | is that how it’s going to be? | 行得通吗 |
[1:37:57] | This is New Orleans. | 这是新奥尔良 |
[1:37:59] | Yeah, that’s how it’s gonna be. | 对 当然行得通 |
[1:38:04] | Go on. | 走吧 |
[1:38:13] | Breaking news, we’re going live to Catherine James | 突发新闻 现在由凯瑟琳·詹姆斯为您带来 |
[1:38:15] | on the scene. | 现场直播 |
[1:38:17] | Detective, the bodies of four | 探长 在这个废弃的商场内 |
[1:38:18] | males were found shot in that abandoned mall. | 发现了四具被枪杀的男性尸体 |
[1:38:21] | Can you tell us what happened? | 您能给我们透露一下到底发生了什么吗 |
[1:38:22] | I’m not gonna comment in the middle of an ongoing investigation. | 我不能透露正在调查中的案件情况 |
[1:38:25] | But I can tell you | 但是我可以告诉你 |
[1:38:26] | NOPD is gonna do everything | 新奥尔良警察局将竭尽全力 |
[1:38:28] | in its power to get to the bottom of it. | 追查真凶 |
[1:38:30] | In other news, prosecutors have | 其他新闻 控方已经撤消 |
[1:38:31] | dropped all charges against school teacher Will Gerard | 对高中教师威尔·杰勒德的指控 |
[1:38:35] | who was accused of murdering | 他曾被控谋杀新奥尔良邮报记者 |
[1:38:36] | the New Orleans Post reporter Alan Marsh. | 艾伦·马希 |
[1:38:38] | A security tape uncovered by the NOPD | 一段由新奥尔良警察局提供的监控录像 |
[1:38:41] | clearly proves that Gerard did not kill Alan Marsh | 显示杰勒德并没有杀害艾伦·马希 |
[1:38:44] | and, in fact, was trying to | 事实上 当时在百老汇立交桥下的人行道 |
[1:38:46] | defend himself when Marsh attacked him on the walkway | 是马希先行对其进行攻击 |
[1:38:49] | under the Broad Street overpass. | 而杰勒德仅仅是进行正当防卫 |
[1:39:21] | This is for you. It’s Marsh’s research. It’s just a start. | 这个给你 这是马希的调查 刚开头 |
[1:39:26] | Thanks, Will. | 谢谢 威尔 |
[1:39:28] | He just scratched the | 他仅仅触及组织的表面 |
[1:39:29] | surface and I thought someone should finish it. | 我想应该有人来完成这个调查 |
[1:39:32] | I’ll give it a look. | 我会好好看看 |
[1:39:34] | The hungry rabbit jumps, eh? | 饿兔子跳 |