英文名称:See No Evil
年代:2006
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:51] | Jesus, that is loud. | 老天 真是吵 |
[01:52] | I’d call and complain, too. | 我也要打电话控诉了 |
[01:55] | Neighbors also said there was screaming. | 邻居也曾说过这很吵 |
[02:27] | It’s the police! | 我们是警察 |
[02:30] | Hey, shouldn’t we wait for backup? | 我们不应该等后援吗 |
[02:31] | You wait. | 你等吧 |
[02:41] | Are you checkin’ this out? | 你看到了吗 |
[03:12] | Now! | 冲 |
[03:14] | -Police! -Freeze! | -警察 -不许动 |
[03:17] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[03:18] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[03:24] | Is she alone in here? | 只有她自己在这? |
[03:27] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[03:32] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[03:34] | What the f… | 这是… |
[03:36] | Blaine! | 布莱恩! |
[04:10] | Officer… | 警察… |
[04:13] | Officer down. | 警察受到袭击 |
[04:37] | Move it back, people! | 向后退 |
[04:39] | Please. Step back. Move back. | 请往后站 退后 |
[04:41] | Ready to go live in three… | 准备现场直播 三… |
[04:44] | two… | 二… |
[04:45] | And one. | 一 |
[04:46] | It’s… it’s indescribable. | 真是难以形容 |
[04:47] | This… This horrific crime scene | 这是个恐怖的犯罪现场 |
[04:49] | where a rookie officer has been savagely | 曾在这里 一个年轻的警察被残忍的 |
[04:51] | hacked to death at this dilapidated residence. | 砍死在这个废弃的住处 |
[04:53] | in what authorities have described | 曾有权威人士把这里描述成 |
[04:55] | as a gruesome crime scene, | 一个恐怖的犯罪现场 |
[04:57] | two officers entered this abandoned building | 今天下午的早些时间 |
[04:59] | earlier this afternoon. | 两个警官曾到这个废弃的建筑 |
[05:00] | What they found inside is simply too grisly… | 发现这里简直令人毛骨悚然 |
[05:03] | The young officer who lost his life | 丢掉性命的那名年轻警官 |
[05:04] | in this attack has not been identified | 在这次袭击中没有 |
[05:06] | pending notification of next of kin. | 被亲戚辨认出来 |
[05:08] | Williams risked his own life | 威廉斯冒着生命危险 |
[05:09] | to rescue the young woman being held hostage | 在那个年轻妇女被挟持的情况下 |
[05:12] | on the premises. So far, the remains… | 去营救她 迄今为止 遗体 |
[05:13] | So far, seven human remains have been unearthed, | 迄今为止 有七具尸体被挖出 |
[05:16] | all with the eyes grotesquely removed | 所有人的眼睛被奇异的挖去 |
[05:18] | in what police are saying is one of the most diabolical | 警察说这只是发生在这里的 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:754个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:87个,六级词汇:45个,GRE词汇:55个,托福词汇:65个,考研词汇:104个,专四词汇:83个,专八词汇:16个, 所有生词标注共:212个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:20] | The only possible clue to the horrendous acts… | 恐怖事件之一… |
[05:22] | which occurred here today lay in the hands | 唯一的线索 |
[05:24] | of two very shaken survivors. | 就是这两个幸存者 |
[05:26] | 14-year police veteran Frank Williams | 14年工作经验的警察 弗兰克 威廉斯 |
[05:28] | is the only surviving officer. | 是唯一生还的警察 |
[05:30] | He’s being taken from the scene with severe injuries, | 他身受重伤 现在正被带离现场 |
[05:32] | and at this point, | 就目前来说 |
[05:33] | his condition is listed as critical. | 他的状况非常危急 |
[05:35] | for any clues they can provide. | 他们能提供的任何线索 |
[05:41] | female victim, | 女受害者 |
[05:42] | who was brutally blinded. | 双眼被残忍的弄瞎 |
[05:44] | will be consulted | 考虑将 |
[05:45] | as numerous unsolved mysteries may be laid to rest | 这些悲剧与众多悬案 |
[05:47] | with these tragic… | 联系起来… |
[05:48] | Investigators are anxious to question | 调查员急于调查 |
[05:50] | Sergeant Williams and the female… | 威廉斯警官和这名女性… |
[05:52] | For now, both will be rushed | 目前 两个都急需 |
[05:54] | to Overland General for psychiatric evaluation | 进行精神评估 |
[05:56] | and trauma care. | 和物理治疗 |
[05:57] | Stay tuned to this developing story as… | 继续关注这个故事的发展… |
[06:58] | -Hey, Russell. -What, dude? | -嗨 拉塞尔 -什么事 伙计? |
[07:02] | Check this out, bro. | 看看这个 兄弟 |
[07:05] | I don’t need to. | 我不需要 |
[07:07] | Help a white boy out. | 帮白人兄弟一个忙 |
[07:08] | Sweet. | 太好了 |
[07:09] | Keep it down back there. | 把它放好了 |
[07:12] | Gentlemen, can we move it? | 先生们 我们能快点吗? |
[07:15] | How many more miles? | 还要走多远? |
[07:17] | Richie, please. | 瑞奇 快点吧 |
[07:19] | Shut up, man. | 闭嘴 |
[07:25] | I found these condoms. | 我找到了这些避孕套 |
[07:29] | Why are you looking at me? God. | 你为什么看着我 |
[07:32] | Busted. | 活该 |
[07:34] | We need to be able to trust you guys. | 我们要能够信任你们 |
[07:37] | This is the first coed program of its kind. | 这次是男女混合的任务 |
[07:40] | So, again… | 所以 再说一遍… |
[07:42] | no fraternizing. | 不要过度亲密 |
[07:46] | Melissa? | 梅利莎? |
[07:48] | Melissa! | 梅利莎! |
[07:52] | Ma’am? | 什么事? |
[07:53] | She’s the last person | 她才是那个 |
[07:55] | you’ve got to worry about. | 你需要担心的人 |
[07:58] | You bitch. | 你个婊子 |
[07:59] | Oh, my God. The mute spoke. | 哦 老天 说的这么小声 |
[08:01] | Watch your ass, slut. | 看好你的屁股 荡妇 |
[08:04] | What, like the way you watch Kira’s? | 怎么 就像你看着凯拉的屁股那样? |
[08:06] | Dyke. | 同性恋 |
[08:08] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[08:13] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[08:19] | Bunch of losers. | 一群人渣 |
[08:21] | Hope they had their shots. | 真希望他们都枪毙了 |
[08:27] | Zo, pass me my bag, please. | 佐 把我的包递给我 |
[08:29] | Sure. | 好的 |
[08:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:41] | Dude, you better back up off me. | 伙计 你最好走在我后面 |
[08:44] | I just about had enough of your shit. | 我不想见到你 |
[08:46] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[08:47] | Move me, boy. | 来打我啊 小孩 |
[08:48] | -What? -Son of a bitch. | -什么? -婊子养的 |
[08:50] | I got your boy. I’m’a show… | 我要让你看看… |
[08:52] | Let’s go, shithead. | 走啊 狗屎脑袋 |
[08:53] | -Hey! -“Boy,” huh? | -嗨! -“小孩” ? |
[08:54] | You two knock it off. | 你们两个住手 |
[08:56] | I said knock it off! | 我说了住手 |
[08:57] | Fuckface. | 臭脸 |
[08:58] | You’d rather stay here? | 你想留在这吗? |
[09:00] | Go back inside? | 回到里面去? |
[09:02] | Now, get goin’. | 走吧 |
[09:07] | Hey, Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[09:09] | I thought my group was animals. | 我以为我带的团都是动物 |
[09:11] | Those two gonna make it? | 这两个人会没事吧? |
[09:13] | We’ll see. | 我们会知道的 |
[09:15] | Hello, ladies. | 女士们你们好 |
[09:16] | Don’t sit next to me. | 别坐我旁边 |
[09:18] | What are you lookin’ at? | 你在看什么? |
[09:32] | Hello, everyone. I’m Hannah Anders. | 大家好 我是汉纳 安德斯 |
[09:35] | This is Frank Williams. | 这是弗兰克 威廉斯 |
[09:37] | You guys know that your hard work this weekend | 这个周末你们要努力工作 |
[09:39] | will pay off in shorter sentences. | 就会给你们减刑 |
[09:41] | I hope you can prove to us that we made the right decision | 我希望你们能给我们证明 选择你们来完成这个任务 |
[09:44] | in choosing you for this program. | 是个正确的决定 |
[09:48] | What’s up, squeaky tweaker? | 怎么了? |
[09:48] | Fuck you, Mike. | 滚开 迈克 |
[09:53] | Been there. Done that. | 到这来 别这样 |
[09:54] | I used to hit that shit. | 我习惯这样碰她了 |
[09:57] | Is that what you call it? | 你就这么个称呼? |
[09:59] | What, I say somethin’? | 什么 我说什么了吗? |
[10:01] | Dumb-ass. | 孬种 |
[10:03] | You talkin’ to me, Rufus? | 你在说我吗 鲁弗斯? |
[10:04] | -Yeah. -You know what? | -是的 -你知道吗? |
[10:05] | You might want to move. | 你们都闪开 |
[10:11] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[10:12] | -Oh my God. -Hey! | -我的天啊 -嗨! |
[10:14] | Break it up back there! | 都散开! |
[10:16] | I said break it up. | 我说了 不要打了 |
[10:18] | What? I didn’t do shit. | 什么? 我什么都没做 |
[10:21] | I don’t care. Act up again, | 我不管 如果再闹 |
[10:23] | we turn around. | 我们就回去 |
[10:25] | That goes for all of you. | 任何人都是这样 |
[10:30] | God, his hand. What happened to him? | 天 看他的手 怎么回事? |
[10:32] | You mean the claw? | 你说那个爪子? |
[10:34] | Leprosy. | 麻疯病 |
[10:35] | I heard Chihuahua attack. | 我听说是吉娃娃咬的 |
[10:45] | Hey, you’re, like, the dog pound liberator, huh? | 你喜欢把笼子里的狗都放了 |
[10:47] | Dog pound liberator? | 释放狗? |
[10:49] | Yeah. They were gonna gas ’em. | 是啊 然后他们就瞎吹牛 |
[10:53] | Nice move, though. | 漂亮的反击 |
[10:58] | I respect that. | 我崇拜你 |
[11:04] | I’m gonna need drugs. | 我需要毒品 |
[11:05] | I heard that. | 我听到了 |
[11:07] | Where the fuck are they taking us? | 他们要带我们去他妈的什么地方? |
[11:15] | Yo, Tye. | 泰 |
[11:20] | -Tye. -Come on, man. | -泰 -拜托伙计 |
[11:22] | Can’t a brother get some rest? | 就不能让兄弟我休息一会? |
[11:23] | Look, I might had a proposition for you. | 我可以给你个建议 |
[11:26] | For me. | 给我 |
[11:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:32] | I’m listenin’. | 我在听 |
[11:42] | Okay, everyone, this is it. | 好了 这就是了 |
[11:47] | Damn. | 该死 |
[11:48] | What is this? Hotel Ghetto? | 这是什么地方? 犹太旅馆? |
[11:50] | Like you’d know. | 和你知道的一样 |
[11:52] | I thought my ‘hood was bad. | 我以为我的车蓬坏了 |
[11:59] | Mr. Williams. | 威廉斯先生 |
[12:01] | I’m so glad this worked out. | 我非常高兴有人来处理这儿 |
[12:03] | Me, too, Margaret. | 我也是 玛格丽特 |
[12:04] | Thanks for the opportunity. | 谢谢你给了这次机会 |
[12:05] | How’s our first group? | 我们这第一个队怎么样? |
[12:08] | Not so good. | 不是很好 |
[12:09] | Some a little worse than others. | 有一些人比其他人更差 |
[12:14] | We left County for this? | 我们从县里来就为了这个? |
[12:16] | ‘Scuse me. | 请让一下 |
[12:18] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[12:21] | Slave labor bullshit. | 来做狗屁杂役 |
[12:31] | Oh my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[12:35] | What a dump. | 地方真烂 |
[12:37] | Damn! | 该死! |
[12:38] | Smelled better on the bus. | 比公交车的味好多了 |
[12:41] | I wonder if there’s cable. | 我想知道这里是否有电线 |
[12:43] | Knock it off. | 别乱动 |
[12:44] | Good afternoon, everyone. | 大家下午好 |
[12:47] | I’m Margaret Gaine. | 我是玛格丽特 盖恩 |
[12:48] | I’m involved in the renovation | 我专注于 |
[12:50] | of historical landmarks. This property | 历史里程碑的革新 这份财产 |
[12:52] | was donated to us a few years ago. | 在几年前赠与我们 |
[12:55] | We toyed with the idea of reopening the hotel, | 我们从没想过要这个旅馆重新开业 |
[12:58] | but honestly, what this part of town | 但是老实说 在城镇的这个地方 |
[13:00] | really needs is a shelter for the homeless. | 那些无家可归的人 真的需要一个庇护的地方 |
[13:03] | That’s where you guys come in. | 你们就是这样的人 |
[13:06] | What, homeless? | 什么 无家可归? |
[13:07] | No, dear. | 不 亲爱的 |
[13:08] | Volunteers. | 是志愿者 |
[13:10] | We didn’t volunteer. | 我们不是义务的 |
[13:11] | Dude. | 伙计 |
[13:12] | Can’t you ever fuckin’ shut up? | 你他妈的就不能闭嘴 |
[13:13] | Eat me. | 来吃我啊 |
[13:14] | Oh, yeah. Good comeback. | 很好的回击 |
[13:16] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[13:18] | Uh, what museum… | 你刚才说… |
[13:20] | did you say you work for, granny? | 你在哪个博物馆里工作 奶奶? |
[13:21] | Guys. You know the tradeoff | 伙计们 你们要知道 |
[13:24] | for three days’ work is a month off your sentence. | 三天的工作可以减你们一个月的刑 |
[13:26] | That’s not a bad deal. | 这主意还不错 |
[13:31] | Let me tell you somethin’. | 我来告诉你们 |
[13:34] | Hannah and I are here on a weekend | 汉纳和我要在这呆上一周 |
[13:36] | because we believe in second chances. | 因为我们相信有第二次机会 |
[13:38] | Don’t prove us wrong. | 不要让我们失望 |
[13:40] | For the next three days, if Margaret asks you | 在后面三天里 如果玛格丽特要求你们 |
[13:42] | to do somethin’, you better do it. | 做什么 你们最好去做 |
[13:44] | You got it? | 明白了吗? |
[13:47] | Who wants a tour? | 谁想到处看看? |
[13:52] | -Mr. Blackwell built the hotel | -布莱克威尔先生建的这座旅馆 |
[13:53] | -I can’t believe this. | -我真不敢相信 |
[13:54] | as a playground for himself and his friends. | 作为他和他朋友的休闲地 |
[13:57] | Rumor has it that there are hidden passageways | 传闻这里有个隐秘的过道 |
[13:59] | and two-way mirrors all over, | 到处都是双面的镜子 |
[14:00] | although I’ve never found them. | 尽管我从没发现过 |
[14:02] | We’ve almost finished renovating the suites | 我们差不多已经整理完 |
[14:04] | on the second floor. | 二楼的家居 |
[14:05] | That’s where you’ll all be staying. | 你们就可以住在那里 |
[14:07] | Penthouse floors, however, on eight and nine | 在八楼和九楼的阁楼地板 |
[14:09] | are off-limits. It’s too dangerous for guests. | 是禁区 对生人来说太危险了 |
[14:12] | Why? What happened? | 为什么? 发生什么事了? |
[14:13] | There was a fire in ’71. | 曾经在7楼发生过火灾 |
[14:14] | It gutted them. | 都毁掉了 |
[14:15] | It killed Mr. Blackwell, his wife, | 夺去了布莱克威尔先生和他妻子的性命 |
[14:17] | and a few others. | 还有其他人 |
[14:18] | And since the hotel was | 自从这个旅馆 |
[14:21] | more of a hobby than a business, | 更多的做为一种嗜好而不是去经营 |
[14:23] | it’s never been repaired. | 就从没被修过 |
[14:25] | Besides, we don’t want your parents | 此外 我们也不想让你们的父母 |
[14:27] | suing us if you get hurt, now, do we? | 在你们受伤后起诉我们 知道吗? |
[14:30] | Oh. Before I forget. During mealtimes, | 差点忘了 吃饭的时候 |
[14:34] | you all can eat in the atrium. | 你们可以在正厅里吃 |
[14:36] | However, the doors must remain locked at night. | 然而 门在晚上必须要锁上 |
[14:40] | So. Ladies… | 那么 女士们… |
[14:41] | grab a trash bag. | 拿个垃圾袋 |
[14:43] | Gentlemen, brooms. | 先生们 拿扫帚 |
[14:45] | Michael, is it? | 迈克尔 清楚了吗? |
[14:46] | Yeah. You want me to be shot caller? | 你想让我做监工? |
[14:49] | No. No, we want you to mop. | 不 不 我们想让你拖地 |
[14:51] | The lavatory’s over there. | 厕所在那边 |
[14:54] | Your heard her, Mike. Get the mop. | 听她的 迈克 去拖吧 |
[15:33] | Hey, I’m tryin’ to clean here! | 我正在打扫这里 |
[15:41] | Cut it out! | 停下来! |
[16:09] | Hello? | 谁? |
[16:22] | Hello? | 谁? |
[16:26] | -Shh! -You scared me! | 你吓到我了 |
[16:28] | Keep your voice down. | 小点声 |
[16:33] | Did you open that? | 你刚才给打开了? |
[16:35] | Yeah. I’m gettin’ the fuck outta here. | 是的 我要离开这里 |
[16:45] | What? | 什么? |
[16:48] | This only leads out to the atrium. | 这里只通往正厅 |
[16:51] | You’d still be inside the hotel. | 你还是在旅馆里面 |
[16:58] | Jesus! | 老天 |
[17:01] | Nice try, though. | 不过还不赖 |
[17:04] | Come on, don’t let Michael get to your head. | 不要让迈克尔影响到你 |
[17:06] | You don’t understand. | 你不了解 |
[17:09] | Where’d you get those? | 你从哪拿的? |
[17:11] | What’s-her-name. She lifted ’em off Hannah. | 她叫什么 她把这个留给了汉纳 |
[17:15] | Oh. Zoe. | 哦 佐伊 |
[17:18] | Yeah. Zoe. | 对 佐伊 |
[17:21] | I just can’t believe the same asshole | 我真不敢相信那个 |
[17:23] | that got me locked up | 让我被关进去的混蛋 |
[17:24] | is gonna be sleepin’ down the hall. | 要一起睡在大厅 |
[17:26] | You know? | 你知道吗? |
[17:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:33] | Can I have one? | 我能来一根吗? |
[17:37] | Shit. | 该死 |
[17:40] | We were just… | 我们只是… |
[18:00] | Thanks, girls. | 谢谢 女孩们 |
[18:05] | Try not to burn the place down. | 不要把这里烧为平地了 |
[18:07] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[18:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:18] | You think he whacks off with that thing? | 你觉得他用那个东西手淫吗? |
[18:21] | Definitely. | 肯定的 |
[18:33] | Tye. | 泰 |
[18:34] | What’s up? | 什么事? |
[18:36] | All that, uh, all that stuff | 那些东西 |
[18:37] | about the hidden rooms, | 关于隐藏的房间 |
[18:38] | the passages, the stairwells? | 通道和楼梯间? |
[18:41] | All true. | 都是真的 |
[18:42] | This is what I was talkin’ about on the bus. | 这就是我今天在公交车上说的 |
[18:51] | So what? | 那又怎么样? |
[18:53] | Okay. This is where you come in. | 这就是你要去的地方 |
[18:55] | Can you crack a safe? | 你能开保险箱吗? |
[18:57] | Please. Open ’em like I open | 拜托 我开保险箱就像 |
[18:58] | your mama’s legs. | 我打开你妈妈的大腿 |
[19:00] | Good, ’cause there is a safe. | 好 因为这有个保险箱 |
[19:02] | Here. | 这里 |
[19:03] | Blackwell’s private stash. | 布莱克威尔的秘密 |
[19:05] | Never been recovered. | 从没有动过 |
[19:06] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[19:07] | No one knows about it. | 没人知道 |
[19:09] | I mean, this place is a goddamn maze, but… | 我的意思是 这里是个迷宫 |
[19:12] | I got the blueprints. | 我这有蓝图 |
[19:13] | Look, man, I’m not tryin’ to get no more time. | 伙计 我现在没有太多时间 |
[19:15] | You won’t. You won’t. Look, | 不会的 |
[19:16] | if we get caught wandering, you know, we just say… | 如果我们在这里逛 我们就说… |
[19:18] | we got lost. | 我们迷路了 |
[19:20] | It’s simple. | 很简单 |
[19:22] | And this shit is current. | 那鬼东西留到现在 |
[19:23] | ‘Course it is. I mean, why wouldn’t it be? | 因为本来就是 为什么不可能呢? |
[19:25] | You tellin’ me after 35 years | 你说35年以来 |
[19:27] | no one’s found this so-called safe? | 就一直没有人找到所谓的保险箱? |
[19:30] | Have you got anything else better to do? | 你还有什么事去做吗? |
[19:35] | All right, Richie-Rich. I’m down. | 好吧 瑞奇 我去 |
[20:04] | What? | 什么? |
[20:06] | I’m working. | 我在干活 |
[20:07] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么也没说 |
[20:10] | I’m glad you were cleared for this project, Christine. | 我很高兴你能在这做清洁 克里斯廷 |
[20:14] | Out of everyone here, | 这里的所有人 |
[20:15] | I think you’ve got the most potential. | 我觉得你是最有潜能的 |
[20:17] | Do you, now? | 是吗? |
[20:19] | I’ve seen everyone’s file. | 我看过每个人的档案 |
[20:21] | I know your story. | 我知道你的事情 |
[20:23] | Why you attacked your stepfather… | 为什么你要袭击你的继父… |
[20:25] | what happened to your sister. | 你的妹妹发生什么事了 |
[20:28] | You got a shitty deal. | 你做了个失策的决定 |
[20:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:36] | Actually, speaking of shitty deals… | 事实上说到失策的决定… |
[20:40] | whose bright idea was it to put Kira and Michael | 是谁出的好注意把 凯拉 和 迈克尔 |
[20:42] | on this project together? | 一起带来做事 |
[20:43] | What are you talkin’ about? | 你在说些什么? |
[20:46] | What I’m talking about | 我在说 |
[20:47] | is Kira used to work for that prick | 凯拉过去常常在街上 |
[20:49] | -out on the streets. -What? | -为那个混蛋做生意 -什么? |
[20:51] | Yeah… when he wasn’t beating her ass. | 当然…那时他并不打她 |
[20:56] | She rolled over on him, and now because of you guys, | 她终于摆脱了他 而现在因为你们 |
[20:58] | he’s here, and he’s been fuckin’ stalking her | 他现在在这 又要一直 |
[21:01] | -the whole time. -Okay. | -折磨她了 -好吧 |
[21:02] | Okay. We didn’t know. | 好吧 我们本来不知道 |
[21:06] | I’ll deal with it. | 我来处理 |
[21:10] | Yeah. You deal with it. | 好的 你来处理 |
[21:17] | You’d get with her? | 你要和她在一起? |
[21:19] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[21:22] | What, you wouldn’t? | 怎么 你不愿意? |
[21:24] | Man, your standards are too high. | 伙计 你的标准太高了 |
[21:27] | What’s up, bitch? | 怎么了 婊子? |
[21:29] | -I mean, uh… Rich. -Come on. | -我是说… 瑞奇 -快点 |
[21:32] | You didn’t stick your tongue in this, did you? | 你没有把你的舌头放进去吧? |
[21:33] | Yes, as a matter of fact. | 事实上 是的 |
[21:39] | I specifically asked for no meat. | 我很明确的说了不要放肉 |
[21:43] | The granola girl’s on a rampage. | 格兰诺拉麦片女孩发怒了哦 |
[21:46] | Shoulda left her tofu-munching ass back in County. | 当初就应该把她留在县里吃豆腐 |
[21:50] | Hey, uh, you want my potato salad? | 你要我的马铃薯沙拉吗? |
[21:53] | Oh, that’s sweet. Thanks. | 真是太好了 谢谢 |
[21:55] | “That’s sweet. Thanks.” | “真是太好了 谢谢” |
[22:00] | Ass. | 笨蛋 |
[22:03] | Oh, the poor thing. | 小可怜 |
[22:05] | Here. Come here, puppy. Want some food? | 到这来 小狗 吃点东西 |
[22:11] | Here you go. | 吃吧 |
[22:14] | Fucking moron! | 妈的蠢货 |
[22:15] | What? | 什么? |
[22:17] | -He’s starving! -What? | -他饿了 -什么? |
[22:20] | It’s a fucking stray dog. Who gives as shit? | 只是只流浪狗 谁会给他吃的 |
[22:31] | She wasn’t that fat. | 她并没有那么胖 |
[22:32] | You got that shit? | 东西还在吗? |
[22:37] | Hey. How about a peace offering? | 要不要赠品? |
[22:40] | You can pimp it up in the penthouse. | 你可以去楼阁上去抽 |
[22:43] | Home-grown aspirin? | 自产的阿斯匹林? |
[22:45] | Hell, yeah. | 太好了 |
[22:49] | How about it, granola girl? | 怎么样 格兰诺拉麦片女孩? |
[22:51] | It’s organic. | 这是有机物 |
[22:54] | Bring it on. | 带上她 |
[23:06] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[23:07] | Do you think, | 你觉得 |
[23:09] | veggie girl… you know… | 吃素的女孩… 你知道… |
[23:12] | likes tube steak? | 喜欢吃肉棒吗? |
[23:14] | Dude. | 伙计 |
[23:15] | You’ll never know, will you? | 你永远都不会知道的 |
[23:17] | But I’ll let you smell my fingers later. | 但是一会我让你闻闻我的手指 |
[23:22] | You two aren’t partying? | 你们两个不去聚会? |
[23:27] | Pussies. | 阴部 |
[23:36] | Rich pussies. | 有钱的阴部 |
[23:42] | This better work, Richie-Rich. | 这最好是真的 瑞奇 |
[24:41] | Michael? | 迈克尔? |
[24:42] | You asshole. | 你个混蛋 |
[24:56] | How the fuck did you get in here? | 你他妈的怎么到这来了? |
[24:58] | You should be used to me comin’ | 你应该习惯我的到来 |
[25:00] | through the back door. | 从后门 |
[25:01] | Get out! Get the fuck outta here! | 出去! 给我滚出去! |
[25:04] | Jesus Christ, bitch… | 老天 |
[25:05] | No! Get out now! | 不要! 给我出去! |
[25:07] | Hey! Let her go! | 放开她 |
[25:10] | And what if I don’t? | 如果我不呢? |
[25:12] | I said… | 我说过… |
[25:13] | fucking let her go. Now. | 他妈的放开她 |
[25:22] | You bitches. | 你们这帮婊子 |
[25:27] | Fucking asshole. | 混蛋 |
[25:29] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[25:32] | Are you okay? Did he hurt you? | 你没事吧? 你伤害你了吗? |
[25:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:52] | This one. | 这一间 |
[25:57] | Damn. It’s locked. | 该死 锁上了 |
[26:06] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[26:19] | Wow. All this for Russell? | 做这些都是为了拉塞尔? |
[26:23] | He’s interested in my views. | 他对我的外表感兴趣 |
[26:25] | Is that why he keeps lookin’ at your ass? | 那就是他为什么一直看你的屁股? |
[26:29] | My girl even shaved her furry legs for this guy. | 我的女孩竟为了这个家伙 刮她长满毛的腿 |
[26:34] | Yeah, well, I was getting a little sick | 我曾经有点对 |
[26:36] | of the natural look anyway. | 自然美着迷 |
[26:37] | If lookin’ like a Hobbit is natural. | 如果像小矮人就自然了 |
[26:43] | So, you guys coming? | 你们来吗? |
[26:49] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[27:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:05] | Nice rock. | 好漂亮的钻石 |
[27:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:09] | Why is it on your right hand? | 为什么戴在右手上? |
[27:13] | I’m, test-driving it. | 我还在考虑中 |
[27:17] | I haven’t given him an answer yet. | 我还没有给他答复 |
[27:21] | Why? | 为什么? |
[27:23] | He’s decent, right? | 他很正派 是吧? |
[27:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:27] | Got all his own teeth? | 牙长齐了吗? |
[27:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:33] | What are you waiting for? | 那你还在等什么? |
[27:40] | Man! You… you smell that? | 伙计 你…你闻到了吗? |
[27:42] | Bet no one’s been up here since the fire. | 我敢打赌自从大火过后 这就没来过人 |
[27:44] | I think you’re wrong, dawg. | 我觉得你错了 |
[27:47] | Yeah. Yeah, maybe I’m wrong. | 是的 我可能是错的 |
[27:57] | Why would they leave all this here? | 为什么他们把这个留在这? |
[27:58] | Maybe they found the safe, | 或许他们找到了保险箱 |
[28:00] | got rich, and didn’t need this shit no more. | 有钱了就不再需要这个了 |
[28:07] | Check him out. | 察看一下 |
[28:11] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[28:13] | No shit. | 不会吧 |
[28:14] | Probably from the fire. | 可能是大火烧死的 |
[28:16] | The fire was 30 years ago. | 火灾是在三十年前 |
[28:18] | This guy’s fresh. He wasn’t killed in the fuckin’ fire. | 这家伙刚死 怎么可能是死于火灾 |
[28:20] | Stop freakin’ out on me. All right? | 不要反驳我 行吗? |
[28:22] | Maybe he’s got some money on him. | 或许他身上有钱 |
[28:25] | You never know. | 你决不知道 |
[28:33] | Where the fuck are his eyes? | 他眼睛在哪? |
[28:37] | Richie! Where you goin’? Richie! | 瑞奇! 你要去哪? |
[28:43] | Richie! | 瑞奇! |
[28:53] | What the h… | 这是 |
[29:00] | Richie! Where the hell are you? | 瑞奇! 你到底在哪? |
[29:04] | Richie! | 瑞奇! |
[29:23] | Help! | 救命! |
[29:26] | Help! | 救命! |
[29:30] | No! | 不! |
[29:31] | Help me! Please! | 救我! |
[29:47] | There’s someone in the elevator. | 有人在电梯里 |
[29:49] | They must’ve left their rooms. | 他们一定离开房间了 |
[29:51] | I’ll get this one. | 我去看看 |
[30:25] | I guess I’m not waiting on anything. | 我想我不用再等什么了 |
[30:38] | Come on. | 快点 |
[30:49] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[30:52] | Anybody here? | 有人在这吗? |
[31:45] | So, why didn’t Christina come? | 为什么克里斯蒂娜没来? |
[31:47] | I don’t know. She probably wanted to make out with Kira. | 我不知道 她可能想陪着凯拉 |
[31:50] | Why do homeless people live here? It’s disgusting. | 为什么无家可归的人要住这? 这真是令人作呕 |
[31:55] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[31:57] | Opportunity knocking. | 偶然的碰撞 |
[31:59] | Or granny and her vibrator. | 或者是老奶奶和她的震动器 |
[32:01] | That was pathetic. | 真是可怜啊 |
[32:07] | He’s only gonna get worse. | 他只是变的越来越坏 |
[32:12] | I gotta get outta here. | 我要从这出去 |
[32:19] | The windows in the kitchen | 厨房的窗户 |
[32:21] | face out toward the atrium. | 正对着正厅 |
[32:22] | Yeah, but don’t they have… | 但是他们没有… |
[32:23] | No. No bars. | 没有 没有栏杆 |
[32:26] | There’s an opening in the wall. | 墙上有个洞 |
[32:33] | It’s gotta lead somewhere, right? | 通往某处 对吧? |
[32:36] | Dog got out. | 狗出去了 |
[32:51] | Okay. I’ll stay out here. | 好了 我还呆在这 |
[32:52] | The hole’s on the far wall | 洞口在正厅 |
[32:54] | in the atrium. | 远处的墙上 |
[32:55] | If you stay low, you should make it. | 如果你低着点就能过去 |
[32:58] | I wish you’d come with me. | 我希望你和我一起走 |
[32:59] | Just go. | 走吧 |
[33:03] | -Okay. -Okay? | -好的 -好的 |
[33:07] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[33:09] | Okay, go. | 好了 走吧 |
[34:17] | The kitchen. | 厨房 |
[34:21] | What happened? | 发生什么事? |
[34:22] | I’m okay. Just keep Williams out. | 我没事 别让威廉斯进来 |
[34:26] | Right. | 好 |
[34:31] | Michael? | 迈克尔? |
[34:33] | Why can’t you just leave me al… | 你为什么就不能离我… |
[34:38] | Shit. | 该死 |
[35:03] | -Damn it. -Kira! | -该死 -凯拉! |
[35:08] | Help! | 救命 |
[35:12] | Where does this lead to? | 这个通往何处? |
[35:14] | It goes to every floor. | 通往每层楼 |
[35:15] | Who else is in the hotel? | 旅馆里还有谁? |
[35:16] | Nobody. We cleared the homeless out before you got here. | 没有人 你们来之前 我们把无家的人都清走了 |
[35:19] | Go make sure everybody else is still in their rooms. | 去确认一下每个人是否都在自己的房间 |
[35:21] | Wait! Everyone else went to the penthouses. | 等等! 其他人在阁楼 |
[35:24] | -That’s off limits! -Damn it! | -那里禁止入内的 -该死 |
[35:36] | Shit. | 该死 |
[35:37] | Call 911. Anyone comes down, get ’em out of the building fast. | 打911 如果有人下来 迅速带他们离开这座楼 |
[35:40] | I’m coming with you. | 我要跟你去 |
[35:42] | Forget it. You wait here for Hannah. | 算了 你在这里等汉纳 |
[35:50] | What are you doin’? | 你要做什么? |
[35:51] | I said I’m coming with you. | 我说了我要和你一起去 |
[35:53] | Come on, hurry up! | 快点! |
[35:58] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了? |
[36:00] | What? | 什么? |
[36:03] | Nothing. That… that’s not even my… | 没有 那不是我的… |
[36:09] | What the fuck is going on? | 妈的发生什么事了? |
[36:16] | Anyone for some interior redecorating? | 有没有人要来做个内部翻修? |
[36:20] | Oh, shit! | 哦 该死的 |
[36:21] | You’re gonna get us caught, asshole! | 你想让我们被发现吗 混蛋! |
[36:24] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[36:28] | By who? Captain Hook? | 谁? 钩子手队长? |
[36:43] | Who needs therapy? | 谁需要治疗? |
[36:44] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[36:48] | How many people died up here? | 这里死了多少人? |
[36:58] | Stay close. | 跟紧我 |
[37:08] | Damn. Damn. | 该死 |
[37:11] | Damn. Where in the hell are stairs? | 楼梯到底在哪? |
[37:14] | Oh shit! | 哦 该死! |
[37:26] | Come on, baby. Open up. | 快点 打开 |
[37:29] | Come on. | 快点 |
[37:37] | He took Richie. | 他钩走了瑞奇 |
[37:38] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[37:39] | He took Richie! | 他钩走了瑞奇! |
[37:41] | What’d this guy look like? | 那家伙长什么样? |
[37:42] | Man, he’s huge, man. | 男人 大块头的男人 |
[37:43] | He has a long, long chain, | 他拿个长长的链子 |
[37:45] | and a damn hole in his head. | 脑袋上有个洞 |
[37:48] | What? | 什么? |
[37:51] | No. It’s not right. | 不 不对 |
[37:54] | It can’t be him. I shot him in the head. | 不可能是他 我射中了他的脑袋 |
[37:57] | Holy shit. | 妈的该死 |
[37:59] | Wait a minute. You shot that freak | 等一下 你开枪打死了那个 |
[38:01] | that plucked all those people’s eyes out. | 把人眼睛都挖出来的怪人 |
[38:04] | Whoa. Wait. What the hell does he want with Kira? | 等等 他到底想要从凯拉那得到什么? |
[38:07] | I’m not sure. | 我也不明白 |
[38:10] | The last time, he killed all of his victims except one. | 上次 他杀了所有的人 除了一个 |
[38:13] | I think he was keepin’ her | 我想他是故意留下她 |
[38:15] | because she had tattoos. | 因为她有纹身 |
[38:16] | Stuff like crosses… religious markings. | 那些像是… 宗教的记号 |
[38:20] | Kira has religious tattoos | 凯拉有宗教的纹身 |
[38:22] | Ohhh… damn. | 哦 该死 |
[38:23] | You think he killed everybody else? | 你觉得他已经杀了其他人了吗? |
[38:25] | Didn’t Margaret call the police? | 玛格丽特给警察打电话了吗? |
[38:27] | I don’t know that she could. | 我不知道她有没有打 |
[38:29] | We gotta move. | 我们要离开这 |
[38:32] | He let the other woman live. | 他让另一个女人活着 |
[38:34] | Take this. Take the stairs. | 拿着这个 顺着楼梯 |
[38:37] | Whatever you guys gotta do, | 无论你们怎么做 |
[38:38] | just get the fuck outta here. | 只要能他妈的离开这 |
[38:40] | I’m goin’ after Kira. | 我去找凯拉 |
[38:43] | Wait a minute! | 等一下! |
[38:45] | Wait! You can’t do this alone! | 等等 你不能自己去! |
[38:47] | You guys gotta go! | 你们必须离开这! |
[38:49] | Williams! | 威廉斯! |
[38:55] | Williams! Shit! | 威廉斯! 该死 |
[38:57] | Williams! | 威廉斯! |
[39:01] | Oh, my God! | 哦 我的天 |
[39:03] | Williams! | 威廉斯! |
[39:08] | You think he got him? | 你认为他搞定他了吗? |
[39:10] | Williams! | 威廉斯! |
[39:18] | Shit! | 该死! |
[39:21] | Come on! Christine, Come on! | 快走! 克里斯廷 快走! |
[39:23] | We gotta go! | 我们快走吧 |
[39:26] | No! Come on! | 不要! 快点离开这! |
[39:32] | Leave him alone! Come on! | 别管他了! 快走! |
[39:36] | What the hell are you doin’? | 你到底在做什么? |
[39:38] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:43] | Come on! | 快点! |
[39:47] | Here. Take the Taser. | 给 拿着泰瑟枪 |
[39:57] | Far sweet. | 真不错 |
[40:09] | Nice. | 不错 |
[40:10] | Could you imagine cleaning up in here? | 你能想象在这里做清洁吗? |
[40:17] | This could’ve been a classy joint | 这里曾经可能 |
[40:18] | back in the day. | 是个幽雅的地方 |
[40:19] | What do you know about class? | 你也懂什么叫幽雅? |
[40:22] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[40:23] | This place is disgusting. | 这地方真是令人作呕 |
[40:35] | At least we got the sacred herb. | 幸好我们还有大麻 |
[40:37] | Spark that shit. | 快点点着吧 |
[40:45] | Let’s go. | 开始吧 |
[40:47] | And one for me. | 给我一个 |
[40:52] | Try not to suck it all down. | 不要都吸完了 |
[40:57] | So, you and Kira used to be a thing, huh? | 你以前经常和凯拉混在一起? |
[41:18] | You know, you could do better. | 其实你能做的更好 |
[41:23] | Here you go. | 来给你点 |
[41:37] | I keep seeing things. | 我开始产生幻觉了 |
[41:40] | I told you this shit is gold. | 我告诉过你这是宝贝 |
[41:44] | Let’s find someplace private. | 我们去找个单独的地方呆着 |
[41:49] | Oh, shit, you go girl! | 哦 你要走吗? |
[41:51] | Hey, wanna come? | 要一起来吗? |
[41:53] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[42:10] | Oh, God, where are we going? | 我们这是去哪? |
[42:14] | Seventh floor. | 七楼 |
[42:16] | Why? | 为什么? |
[42:17] | Lucky number? | 幸运的数字? |
[42:50] | The maid’s quarters? | 女仆的住处? |
[42:53] | Romantic. | 真浪漫 |
[42:54] | You know what they say. | 你知道他们说 |
[42:56] | Beggars can’t be choosers. | 乞丐是不能够成为选举人的 |
[42:58] | Who’s begging? | 谁在乞讨? |
[43:47] | Richie? Richie? | 瑞奇? 瑞奇? |
[44:00] | Help! | 救命! |
[44:12] | Somebody… | 有人吗… |
[44:33] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[44:42] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[44:52] | Richie! | 瑞奇! |
[44:56] | Richie! | 瑞奇! |
[45:01] | No! | 不! |
[45:04] | No! | 不要! |
[45:07] | Please… please. | 求你了…求你了 |
[45:20] | Did you say something? | 你说过什么吗? |
[45:22] | You know… | 你知道… |
[45:26] | We’re all alone up here. | 现在就我们两个在这 |
[45:35] | You remember when I said that you could do better than Kira? | 你记得我和你说过 你能比凯拉做的好 |
[45:42] | Well, I didn’t mean this much better. | 但我并不是说非常好 |
[45:51] | Oh, my God. That’s so pathetic. | 老天 真是太可怜了 |
[45:55] | My phone! | 我的电话! |
[45:57] | I’m having my sister up. | 我妹妹打来的 |
[45:59] | Where did you get a cell? | 你从哪弄来的电话? |
[46:01] | Duh, I took it from Hannah. | 我从汉纳那拿的 |
[46:03] | Hey, bitch, what’s up? | 婊子 有什么事? |
[46:05] | No, yeah, save this number tonight. | 不 今晚把这个号码记下 |
[46:08] | This is the cell that I’m using, okay? | 这是我现在用的这个电话 |
[46:10] | Fuck this. | 靠 |
[46:13] | Oh my God, no, it’s just this total bonehead called Michael. | 老天 不是 是个叫迈克尔的大笨蛋 |
[46:18] | He thinks he’s such a badass. | 他觉得自己是个坏蛋 |
[46:56] | Do you see the sin? | 你看到罪恶了吗? |
[47:11] | Open your eyes. | 睁开你的眼睛 |
[47:13] | Open your eyes and wash the sins out. | 睁开你的眼睛 洗去罪恶 |
[47:51] | What ya got in here? | 这是什么东西? |
[48:59] | Russell, hold up. | 拉塞尔 等一下 |
[49:01] | What? | 什么? |
[49:02] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑吧? |
[49:03] | No, wait. | 不 等等 |
[49:05] | There’s something weird about that mirror. | 那个镜子有点怪异 |
[49:08] | Let me up. | 让我起来 |
[49:11] | Mirror… I’ll check it out. | 镜子 我来查看一下 |
[49:18] | Damn. You know what? | 该死的 你知道吗? |
[49:22] | This is a two-way mirror. | 这是个双面的镜子 |
[49:23] | What? | 什么? |
[49:29] | Get out! Go! | 快出去! 走! |
[50:00] | What the fuck was that? | 那他妈的是什么? |
[50:11] | No bars. | 没有栏杆 |
[50:15] | We can get down to the atrium from here. | 我们可以从这下到正厅 |
[50:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[50:35] | It’s not tight enough. | 不够紧 |
[50:37] | It’ll get tighter when you hang on it. | 当你吊起来的时候就紧了 |
[50:39] | I’ll get stuck on the glass roof. | 我会被玻璃尖刮住 |
[50:40] | Just kick it out. You’ll be fine. | 把玻璃都弄掉 你会没事的 |
[50:43] | Okay? You’ll be fine. | 好吗? 你会没事的 |
[50:52] | Oh, God, I can’t do this. | 老天 我做不到 |
[50:54] | You have to. | 你必须这么做 |
[50:58] | God. | 天啊 |
[51:16] | Oh, God! Russell, go slow. | 老天 拉塞尔 慢点 |
[51:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[51:24] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[51:31] | Russell, stop. | 拉塞尔 停下 |
[51:39] | Russell? Russell! | 拉塞尔 拉塞尔 |
[51:43] | Russell, what was that? | 拉塞尔 怎么回事? |
[51:46] | Russell, where are you? | 拉塞尔 你在哪? |
[51:49] | Russell. Why are you pulling me up? | 拉塞尔 为什么你拉我上来? |
[51:51] | Russell, stop. | 拉塞尔 停下 |
[52:00] | No! | 不要 |
[52:05] | Stop! Let go! | 停下! 放开 |
[52:07] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[52:10] | Stop! Let me go! | 停下来! 让我走! |
[52:23] | Let me go. Let me down. | 让我走! 让我下去! |
[52:27] | Please let me down! | 求你让我下去! |
[52:31] | Let me go. | 让我走 |
[52:39] | Let me go! | 让我走! |
[52:43] | No! | 不要 |
[53:19] | Oh, God. | 哦 天啊 |
[53:45] | Tease. | 戏弄我 |
[53:47] | Tease? Michael, do you even have a car? | 戏弄? 迈克尔 你有过车吗? |
[53:50] | You skank. | 你个混蛋 |
[53:52] | What the fuck? | 怎么回事? |
[53:56] | It’s stuck. | 粘住了 |
[53:58] | Move. | 走开 |
[54:03] | It’s stuck. | 粘住了 |
[54:04] | No shit. | 没有啊 |
[54:05] | God damn it. | 该死 |
[54:08] | Yeah, hang on a sec, will you, just give me a second. | 等一下 给我一秒钟 |
[54:12] | So. Where’s the elevator, Columbus? | 电梯在哪 哥伦布? |
[54:15] | Get off the phone. | 挂掉电话 |
[54:17] | No! | 不! |
[54:18] | I’m not Kira, Mike. | 我可不是凯拉 迈克 |
[54:21] | Yeah, I don’t know, some really stupid hotel with a retard. | 我不知道 在一个旅馆里 |
[54:36] | Oh, gross. Where the hell are they coming from? | 真恶心 他们到底从哪里来的? |
[54:38] | Oh, my God, shit. | 哦我的天 该死 |
[54:46] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[54:50] | Shit. Fuck. | 该死 靠 |
[56:58] | No! | 不! |
[57:00] | Oh my God! | 我的天 |
[57:01] | Oh, please, no! | 求你了 不要! |
[57:07] | Michael! Michael, please! | 迈克尔 迈克尔 求你 |
[57:10] | Help me! | 救我! |
[57:14] | Please, God! Please help me! | 求你了 救救我 |
[57:18] | It’s annoying… the sin. | 讨厌的…罪恶 |
[57:21] | Do you see the sin? | 看到罪恶了吗? |
[57:29] | Did you look at them? | 你都看过了吗? |
[57:31] | Did you see the sin? | 你看到罪恶了吗? |
[57:33] | Do you see their sin? | 你看到他们的罪恶了吗? |
[57:35] | Look into their eyes. | 观察他们的眼睛 |
[57:37] | Oh my God! | 我的天! |
[57:39] | The eyes are the window of the soul. | 眼睛是心灵的窗户 |
[57:42] | Michael! | 迈克尔! |
[58:30] | Come on, shit! | 快点 该死! |
[58:31] | It won’t fuckin’ open! | 打不开 |
[58:37] | What the fuck, man? | 妈的怎么回事? |
[58:38] | It doesn’t matter, we’re going after Kira anyway. | 没关系 我们去找凯拉 |
[58:42] | He’s coming. | 他来了 |
[58:43] | We’re trapped! | 我们会被抓住 |
[58:45] | We’re gonna fucking die! | 我们会死的 |
[58:47] | Shoot him! | 开枪打死他! |
[58:48] | Fuck! | 靠! |
[58:56] | Michael? | 迈克尔? |
[58:57] | Jesus Christ! | 老天! |
[59:00] | What’s wrong with you idiots? | 你们两个白痴怎么回事吧? |
[59:22] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么? |
[59:23] | Looks like some kind of trip wire. | 看起来想绊网 |
[59:35] | He took Richie into the elevator. | 他带着瑞奇进电梯了 |
[59:54] | All right, motherfucker. | 好吧 妈的混蛋 |
[1:00:07] | Christine, come on! | 克里斯廷 快走! |
[1:00:10] | Let’s go, we gotta get out of here! | 我们走 我们一定要离开这 |
[1:00:15] | -Michael! -Come on! | -迈克尔! -快点! |
[1:00:22] | Damn, he broke it! | 该死 他给弄坏了 |
[1:00:28] | Oh, shit! | 哦 该死! |
[1:00:29] | What the fuck are we gonna do now? | 那我们现在要做什么? |
[1:00:31] | We gotta go up. | 我们上去 |
[1:00:33] | Hurry up! | 快点! |
[1:00:38] | Shit! | 该死! |
[1:00:40] | Help me up! Pull me up, come on! | 帮我上去! 拉我上去 快点! |
[1:00:43] | Quick, grab my hand. | 快点 抓住我的手 |
[1:01:00] | Go, come on, go. | 走 快点 走 |
[1:01:03] | Come on, go, go. | 快点 快 快 |
[1:01:08] | Come on, let’s go this way. | 快点 我们走这条路 |
[1:01:10] | Kira! | 凯拉! |
[1:01:13] | God. | 天啊 |
[1:01:16] | Kira! | 凯拉! |
[1:01:17] | Shit, the other elevator. | 该死 另一个电梯 |
[1:01:20] | Kira! | 凯拉! |
[1:01:21] | Help! | 救命! |
[1:01:22] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:01:24] | Help me. | 救我 |
[1:01:25] | She’s in here. | 她在这里 |
[1:01:27] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:01:32] | Come on, Tye! | 快点 泰! |
[1:01:38] | Holy shit. | 真他妈的 |
[1:01:41] | Look at all this money. | 看看这些钱 |
[1:01:44] | I’ll be damn, Richie Rich. | 我会被诅咒的 瑞奇 |
[1:01:46] | It really was a safe. | 这真的有个保险箱 |
[1:01:48] | Look at all this damn money. | 看看这些钱 |
[1:01:51] | Oh my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[1:01:53] | Are these human eyes? | 这些都是人的眼睛? |
[1:01:58] | Help! | 救命! |
[1:02:00] | Kira? | 凯拉? |
[1:02:05] | Kira? | 凯拉? |
[1:02:06] | Help, please! | 救命! |
[1:02:07] | Tye, she’s in here, come on! | 泰 她在这里 快点 |
[1:02:10] | Come on, Tye. | 快点 泰 |
[1:02:18] | Kira… are you in here? | 凯拉…你在这吗? |
[1:02:19] | Hurry! | 快点! |
[1:02:31] | Oh God, Christine, get me out of here. | 老天 克里斯廷 让我从这出去 |
[1:02:34] | Move quick! | 快点! |
[1:02:38] | How? | 我该怎么做? |
[1:02:40] | The keys. | 钥匙 |
[1:02:41] | They’re over there on the table. | 放在桌子上了 |
[1:02:43] | Richie. | 瑞奇 |
[1:02:45] | He’s coming, come on! | 他来了 快点 |
[1:02:46] | I gotta go. I’m gonna come back, okay? | 我要走了 我马上就回来 好吗? |
[1:02:49] | Don’t leave me. | 不要离开我 |
[1:03:10] | I wish you’d just kill me. | 我希望你能杀了我 |
[1:03:18] | We gotta draw him out. | 我们必须把他引出来 |
[1:03:20] | What do you mean we gotta draw him out? | 你是什么意思 把他引出来? |
[1:03:21] | We gotta get his attention. Make some noise or something. | 我们要吸引他的注意 弄点声音或什么 |
[1:03:25] | Come on, Tye, this is our only chance. | 快点 泰 这是我们唯一的机会 |
[1:03:45] | Oh, you pig! | 哦 你这只猪 |
[1:03:50] | You’re sick. You’re fucking sick! | 你有病 你他妈的有病 |
[1:04:02] | You filthy little pig. | 你这肮脏的小猪 |
[1:04:04] | You enjoy this, don’t you? | 你喜欢这样 是吗? |
[1:04:07] | Oh, I can tell you do. | 我能叫你做 |
[1:04:08] | I see that. | 我看到了 |
[1:04:10] | I see what you’re doing. | 我看到你在做什么 |
[1:04:11] | Stop it. | 停下来 |
[1:04:22] | No. | 不 |
[1:04:29] | Oh, no. | 不要 |
[1:05:06] | Okay, Kira. | 好了 凯拉 |
[1:05:10] | Where are the keys? | 钥匙在哪? |
[1:05:11] | He took them. | 他拿走了 |
[1:05:16] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:05:59] | This’ll work. | 用这个 |
[1:06:02] | Come on. | 加油 |
[1:06:06] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[1:06:20] | Tye. | 泰 |
[1:06:24] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[1:06:38] | Open the cage! | 打开笼子 |
[1:06:41] | Christine! | 克里斯廷! |
[1:06:43] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:06:51] | Oh, Margaret, Margaret. Thank God. | 哦 玛格丽特 玛格丽特 谢天谢地 |
[1:06:58] | What are you doing in there? | 你在那里做什么? |
[1:07:00] | There’s this guy, and he’s just… | 那有个家伙 他… |
[1:07:02] | Oh, shit. | 哦 该死 |
[1:07:13] | I’d like you to tell me. | 我想你告诉我 |
[1:07:14] | Why is that whore still alive? | 为什么那个婊子还活着 |
[1:07:18] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[1:07:21] | Why is she still alive? | 为什么她还活着? |
[1:07:24] | You know him? | 你认识他? |
[1:07:25] | Know him? He’s my son. | 认识他? 他是我儿子 |
[1:07:29] | He’s the hand of God. | 他是神之手 |
[1:07:33] | You got us here to help you. | 是你叫我们来帮助你的 |
[1:07:35] | Help me? | 帮我? |
[1:07:36] | No. Williams was the one I wanted. | 不 我只是想找威廉斯 |
[1:07:38] | Found him. | 找到他了 |
[1:07:41] | He hurt my boy. | 他伤害了我的孩子 |
[1:07:45] | You were a bonus. | 你是多余的 |
[1:07:48] | Why here? | 为什么在这? |
[1:07:50] | What better place to do God’s work? | 这是个多好的地方 来完成神的工作 |
[1:07:53] | The hotel caters deviants, sinners, | 这间旅馆提供给变态 罪人 |
[1:07:56] | and the ones that hear voices. | 和听到声音的人 |
[1:07:57] | There’s only one voice to hear. | 这里只有一个声音 |
[1:08:00] | And that’s the voice of God. | 那就是神的声音 |
[1:08:02] | And He’s told you what to do! | 他告诉过你怎么做 |
[1:08:10] | Are you fucking insane! | 你是他妈的神经病! |
[1:08:13] | This is not what God wants! | 这就不是神想要的 |
[1:08:15] | Don’t you see… the tattoos. | 你看不到…那个纹身 |
[1:08:17] | Don’t you see the sin? The tattoos are blasphemy. | 你看不到罪恶? 那纹身是种亵渎 |
[1:08:20] | Don’t you see it? | 你看不到吗? |
[1:08:24] | She doesn’t know God. Don’t you see it? | 她不信神 你看不到吗 |
[1:08:27] | Don’t you see the sin? | 你看不到那罪恶? |
[1:08:29] | You understand, don’t you? | 你是知道的 是吧? |
[1:08:31] | That’s why you killed the others. Now it’s her turn. | 那就是为什么你杀了其他人 现在轮到她了 |
[1:08:33] | Judge her. | 裁决她 |
[1:08:34] | No. | 不 |
[1:08:35] | Judge her. | 裁决她 |
[1:08:36] | -No. -Judge her. | -不 -裁决她 |
[1:08:38] | Open your eyes. Judge her. | 睁开你的眼睛 裁决她 |
[1:08:40] | And wash the sins out. Judge her. | 把罪过都洗掉 裁决她 |
[1:08:42] | Once your soul’s clean, | 一旦你的灵魂没有了瑕疵 |
[1:08:44] | you’ll be the hand of God. | 你就成为了神之手 |
[1:08:46] | -No. -Judge her. | -不 -裁决她 |
[1:08:47] | No! | 不 |
[1:08:54] | Fine. | 很好 |
[1:08:56] | I’ll do it for you. | 我来帮你 |
[1:08:58] | Oh, shit! | 哦 该死 |
[1:09:01] | Because I can see. | 因为我能看到 |
[1:09:04] | Oh, please, no! | 求你了 不要! |
[1:09:06] | Please, God, help! | 神啊 救救我吧 |
[1:09:08] | No! | 不要 |
[1:09:09] | And I… | 我… |
[1:09:12] | will not fail God. | 不会让神失望 |
[1:09:15] | Jacob! | 雅各布! |
[1:09:16] | What are you doing? Let me go! | 你在做什么? 放开我 |
[1:09:18] | Let go! | 放开 |
[1:09:19] | You ungrateful bastard! | 你这个忘恩负义的畜生 |
[1:09:21] | You hear me? | 听到我说话没? |
[1:09:23] | Don’t you see the sin? | 你看不到罪孽吗? |
[1:09:41] | I want my mama. | 我要妈妈 |
[1:09:46] | -Please! -You brought this home? | -求你了 -你把她带回家了? |
[1:09:48] | Don’t you see what she is? | 你不知道她是什么? |
[1:09:49] | Look at her. Look at her. | 看着她 |
[1:09:50] | Look at her! | 看着她! |
[1:09:51] | Damn you! | 该死的 |
[1:09:53] | Let go! | 放开! |
[1:09:55] | You ungrateful bastard! | 你这个忘恩负义的畜生 |
[1:09:56] | Haven’t you learned anything? | 你就没学到点什么吗? |
[1:09:59] | Bastard, you hear me? | 混蛋 听我说话了吗? |
[1:10:00] | Don’t you see the evil in her eyes? | 你看不到她眼中的邪恶吗? |
[1:10:10] | No, no! | 不 不! |
[1:10:12] | You don’t see it? | 你看不到吗? |
[1:10:13] | Maybe you just need to take a closer look at them. | 可能你需要靠近点看 |
[1:10:22] | Look! Look at it. | 看! 看着它 |
[1:10:23] | See that? | 看到了吗? |
[1:10:24] | Have a good look at it. | 好好看着 |
[1:10:26] | Look. | 看 |
[1:10:43] | I see it. | 我看到了 |
[1:10:47] | What? | 什么? |
[1:11:12] | Please, no! | 求你了 不要 |
[1:11:14] | You don’t have to do this. | 你没必要这么做 |
[1:11:26] | No! No! | 不! 不! |
[1:11:30] | No! | 不要! |
[1:13:00] | Christine? | 克里斯廷? |
[1:13:02] | He’s out of it. | 他失去知觉了 |
[1:13:04] | Can you move? | 你能移动吗? |
[1:13:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:13:37] | Come on, Christine. | 来吧 克里斯廷 |
[1:13:39] | Do it! | 来吧 |
[1:13:41] | Shoot him! | 开枪吧! |
[1:14:22] | Michael! | 迈克尔! |
[1:14:23] | Come on, let’s go! | 快点 我们走 |
[1:14:31] | Run! | 跑! |
[1:14:44] | In here! | 进这来 |
[1:15:08] | Christine! | 克里斯廷! |
[1:15:10] | Michael. Michael. | 迈克尔 迈克尔 |
[1:15:52] | Michael! | 迈克尔! |
[1:15:53] | Watch out! | 小心! |
[1:16:08] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[1:16:10] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[1:16:19] | No! | 不! |
[1:16:23] | No! | 不! |
[1:16:24] | Fall, you prick! | 下去 你个混蛋 |
[1:16:26] | No! | 不! |
[1:16:29] | No! | 不! |
[1:16:40] | Fuck you! | 你去死吧 |
[1:17:51] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:18:14] | Michael, you didn’t have to come back for us. | 迈克尔 你没必要回来救我们 |
[1:18:21] | I didn’t want to walk out of here alone. | 我没有想过要自己离开 |