时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’m on the street the other day, make a pay phone call… | 那天我在街上打了个付费电话… |
[00:05] | …go overtime on the call… | …超时了… |
[00:07] | …hang up the phone, walk away. | …挂电话,走人 |
[00:10] | You’ve had this happen? What…? | 你们碰到过这种事吗? |
[00:11] | Phone rings. It’s the phone company. | 电话响了,是电话公司打来的 |
[00:15] | They want more money. | 他们还想要钱 |
[00:17] | Don’t you love this? And you’ve got them right where you want them… | 难道你们不喜欢这样吗? 你刚想到他们的时候就会出现… |
[00:21] | …for the first time in your life. You’re on the street. | …在你第一次的时候 你在大街上 |
[00:24] | There’s nothing they can do. I like to let it ring a few times… | 他们什么办法都没有 我倒是想让电话多响几次… |
[00:27] | …you know, let her sweat a little over there… | …让她在那边流流汗… |
[00:31] | …and then just pick it up. “Yeah, hello, operator? | …然后拿起电话 “你好,接线员” |
[00:34] | Oh, I’ve got the money. | 我有钱 |
[00:37] | I’ve got the money right here. | 我现就带钱了 |
[00:40] | You hear that? | 听见了吗? |
[00:43] | That’s a quarter. | 二十五美分 |
[00:45] | Yeah, you want that, don’t you?” | 是的,你不是想要吗? |
[00:58] | No, they just have to get more cops on the force, it’s as simple as that. | 不,他们得弄更多的警察 就这么简单 |
[01:02] | Cops, I don’t even care about cops. | 警察,我对警察不感冒 |
[01:04] | I wanna see garbage men. | 我倒是想看到清洁工 |
[01:05] | It’s much more important. All I wanna see… | 他们比警察重要多了 所有我想见到的是… |
[01:07] | …are garbage trucks, garbage cans and garbage men. | …垃圾车、垃圾桶还有清洁工 |
[01:10] | You’re never gonna stop crime. We should at least be clean. | 你们永远阻止不了犯罪 但最起码有个干净的环境 |
[01:13] | I tell you what they should do. They should combine the two jobs. | 我告诉你他们应当做什么 他们应该把两种工作合二为一 |
[01:16] | Make it one job. Coplgarbage man. | 变成一种工作,警察/清洁工 |
[01:20] | I always see cops walking around with nothing to do. Grab a broom. | 我总是能看到那些警察无所事事 他们应该拿个扫把 |
[01:24] | Start sweeping. You sweep, sweep, sweep. | 开始打扫 打扫,打扫,再打扫 |
[01:28] | Catch a criminal, get right back to sweeping. | 抓住罪犯后回来继续打扫 |
[01:31] | – You should run for mayor. – Nobody listens. | – 你应该去竞选市长 – 没人听我的 |
[01:35] | Where is someone? I’m starving. | 招待在哪? 我饿了 |
[01:37] | Think this is him right here. | 你就想是这里这位 |
[01:39] | – Is there a table ready? – How many? | – 有空位没? – 几位? |
[01:41] | – How many? – Is Tatiana coming? | – 我们一共几个人? – 塔蒂安娜来不来? |
[01:44] | Well, I don’t know. I have to call her, tell her where we are. | 我不清楚,我得给她打电话 告诉她我们在哪里 |
[01:48] | I’m very lucky she’s even considering seeing me at all. | 我真幸运,她竟然考虑要见我 |
[01:50] | Really? I thought things were going okay. | 真的吗? 我以为事情还顺利 |
[01:53] | They were. It’s kind of complicated. | 本来是,事情有点复杂 |
[01:56] | Well, what is it? | 为啥? |
[01:59] | – How many? – All right, four. Seinfeld. | – 几个人? – 四个,宋飞 |
[02:03] | Four. | 四位 |
[02:04] | That’ll be five, 1 0 minutes. | 等5到10分钟 |
[02:10] | – What do you wanna do? – Let’s go someplace else. | – 你想做啥? – 我们去别的地方吧 |
[02:13] | – I am too hungry. – We might as well just stay here. | – 我太饿了 – 我们不妨就在这儿吧 |
[02:15] | We haven’t got much time before the movie. | 离电影开演没多少时间了 |
[02:18] | I’m gonna call Tatiana. There’s the phone. | 我给塔蒂安娜打个电话 那儿有电话 |
[02:22] | Tatiana. | 塔蒂安娜 |
[02:23] | Excuse me. Are you gonna be very long? | 打扰一下,你还需要很久吗 |
[02:27] | Lasbrook, four. | 拉斯布如科,四位 |
[02:29] | – So did I do a terrible thing? – You mean lying to your uncle? | – 难道我做了件糟糕的事情? – 你意思是对你叔叔撒谎了? |
[02:32] | I couldn’t have dinner with him. | 我不能和他一起吃晚饭 |
[02:34] | Plan 9 from Outer Space. | 9号太空秘令 |
[02:36] | One night only. The big screen. | 只有一场,大屏幕 |
[02:38] | My hands are tied. | 我实在抽不出身 |
[02:40] | You know, it’s a public phone. You’re not supposed to just chitchat. | 明明是个公用电话 不是让你用来闲聊的 |
[02:44] | Jerry, get menus so when we sit down we’ll be able to order right away. | 杰瑞,把菜单拿过来 我们坐下后就能点菜了 |
[02:47] | Can’t look at a menu now, I gotta be at the table. | 现在看不到菜单啊 我们必须得找到空桌 |
[02:50] | He knows I’m waiting. | 他知道我在等 |
[02:51] | He sees me. He just doesn’t wanna look. | 他看到我了,但就是不理我 |
[02:54] | Everything’s gotta be just so all the time with you, doesn’t it? | 和你在一起事情总是这样,不是吗? |
[02:57] | I offered you those cookies in my house. | 在家时我给你饼干 |
[03:00] | Health cookies. I hate those little dust-board fructose things. | 保健甜饼,我讨厌这种 像挡尘板一样撒着糖粉的东西 |
[03:05] | I just can’t believe the way people are. | 真不敢苟同这些人的做法 |
[03:08] | What is it with humanity? What kind of a world do we live in? | 啥是人性? |
[03:16] | What? | 什么世道啊? |
[03:18] | There’s a woman over there looks really familiar. | 那个女的,看着挺眼熟 |
[03:20] | Dark hair, striped shirt. | 黑头发,条纹衬衫 |
[03:22] | I’ve never seen her before. | 我没见过 |
[03:23] | I know this woman. | 我认识这个女的 |
[03:25] | This is gonna drive me crazy. | 这快让我发疯了 |
[03:30] | – Excuse me. – Oh, I’m sorry. | – 对不起 – 不好意思 |
[03:34] | Did you see that? Those people… | 见了没?那帮人… |
[03:36] | Look, they’re getting a table. | 看,他们竟然有位子 |
[03:37] | Maybe they were here from before. | 也许他们前面就在那里 |
[03:39] | No, no, they weren’t here before. | 不,不,他们前面不在这里 |
[03:43] | Are you gonna be much longer? | 你还得多久啊? |
[03:44] | I have to make a very important call. | 我得打个非常重要的电话 |
[03:53] | Find out what’s going on. | 去看看到底怎么回事? |
[03:56] | Excuse me. | 请问 |
[03:58] | Didn’t those people just come in? | 难道那些人不是刚进来的吗? |
[04:01] | – I believe we were ahead of them. – Yeah. | – 我觉得我们比他们先到 – 没错 |
[04:03] | – What’s your name? – Seinfeld. | – 怎么称呼你? – 宋飞 |
[04:15] | No, no. They were here before. | 不 ,不,他们要来得比你们早 |
[04:18] | Kackige, two. | 卡卡齐,两位 |
[04:22] | You ever notice how happy people are when they finally get a table? | 你注意了没那些人有位子之后 有多开心 |
[04:27] | They feel so special because they’ve been chosen. | 因为他们受宠了 他们感到非常特别 |
[04:31] | It’s enough to make you sick. | 真让人恶心 |
[04:33] | Boy, you are really hungry. | 看来你确实饿了 |
[04:38] | Hey. | |
[04:50] | If anything happens here, can I count on you? | 如果这儿发生啥事 我能指望你吗? |
[04:53] | What? | 什么? |
[04:55] | If we decide to go at it. | 如果我们去抢电话 |
[04:57] | Yeah, I wanna get into a rumble. | 我会跟他们吵起来的 |
[05:00] | I have to get in touch with Tatiana. | 我得和塔蒂安娜联系啊 |
[05:03] | Look at his little outfit. | 看看他难看的外套 |
[05:05] | It’s all so coordinated. The little socks match the little shirt. | 如此协调 难看的袜子配难看的衬衫 |
[05:09] | I really hate this guy. | 这个家伙真讨厌 |
[05:13] | Oh, I’m gonna faint. | 我要饿扁了 |
[05:15] | George… | 乔治… |
[05:17] | …who is that woman In the stripes? | …那个穿条纹衣服的女人是谁? |
[05:20] | I don’t know her. | 我不认识她 |
[05:21] | She looks so familiar. | 看着眼熟啊 |
[05:23] | It’s not fair that people are seated first come, first served. | 先来先招待这不公平 |
[05:26] | It should be based on who’s hungriest. | 应当看谁最饿 |
[05:32] | I feel like walking over there and taking some food… | 我都想走到那里,从别人的… |
[05:34] | …off of somebody’s plate. | …盘子里拿走吃的 |
[05:36] | I’ll tell you what. | 你听我说 |
[05:37] | There’s 50 bucks in it for you if you do it. | 50元,如果你照我说的做 |
[05:45] | What do you mean? | 啥意思? |
[05:46] | You walk over to that table… | 你走到那张桌子旁边… |
[05:48] | …you pick up an egg roll, you don’t say anything… | …拿起个蛋卷,啥都不说… |
[05:53] | …you eat it… | …吃蛋卷… |
[05:55] | …say, “Thank you very much”… | …说,“非常感谢”… |
[05:57] | …wipe your mouth, walk away… | …擦嘴,走人… |
[06:00] | …I give you 50 bucks. | …我给你50元 |
[06:03] | – What are they gonna do? – They won’t do anything. In fact… | – 那帮人会有啥反应? – 不会,事实上… |
[06:06] | …you’ll be giving them a story to tell for the rest of their lives. | …你给了他们一个 可以说上一辈子的故事 |
[06:10] | Fifty bucks? You’ll give me 50 bucks? | 50元? 你要给我50元? |
[06:12] | Fifty bucks. | 50元 |
[06:13] | That table over there. | 就那边的那张桌子 |
[06:15] | The three couples. | 那三对夫妇 |
[06:16] | Okay, I don’t wanna go over there and do it… | 我不想去那里那样做… |
[06:20] | …and then come back here and find out there was some little loophole… | …然后回来发现犯了些小错误… |
[06:23] | …like I didn’t put mustard on it or something. | …如没放芥末之类的事情 |
[06:26] | No tricks. | 不骗你 |
[06:29] | – Should I do it, George? – For 50 bucks? | – 乔治,我该不该那样做? – 就为50块钱? |
[06:32] | I’d put my face in their soup and blow. | 我会把脸放进他们的汤里 |
[06:41] | All right. All right. | 好的,好的 |
[06:43] | Here, hold this. | 来,拿着 |
[06:44] | I’m doing it. | 我去做 |
[06:55] | I know this sounds crazy, but the two men standing behind me… | 我知道这个听起来有些发疯 但我后面站着的两个爷儿们… |
[06:58] | …will give me 50 bucks if I stand here and eat one of your egg rolls. | …会给我50块 如果我站在这里吃一个你们的蛋卷 |
[07:04] | I’ll give you 25 if you let me do it. | 如果你让我这样做我给你们25 |
[07:06] | – What? – What is she talking about? | – 啥 – 她在说啥? |
[07:08] | What did she say? | What did she say? 她说啥呢? 嘟囔啥呢? |
[07:10] | – Will someone tell me what she said? – Twenty-five dollars? | – 谁能告诉我她说啥了? – 啥二十五美元? |
[07:16] | – What happened? – Did you see that? | – 咋了? – 你见了没? |
[07:18] | – What were you telling them? – I offered them 25. | – 你刚才在给他们说啥呢? – 我给他们25元 |
[07:20] | – They had no idea why. – Oh, God. | – 他们不知道咋办了 – 天哪 |
[07:23] | – George, the phone’s free. – Hallelujah. | – 乔治,可以打电话了 – 哈利路亚 |
[07:28] | Excuse me. I was waiting here. | 抱歉,我一直在这儿等 |
[07:30] | – Where? I didn’t see you. – I’ve been here for 1 0 minutes. | – 哪里? 我咋没见你 – 我来这里有十分钟了 |
[07:33] | – I won’t be long. – That’s not the point. | – 马上就完 – 问题不是这个 |
[07:36] | The point is I was here first. | 问题是我是先来的 |
[07:39] | Well, if you were here first… | 如果你是先来的… |
[07:41] | …you’d be holding the phone. | …现在应该是你拿着电话 |
[07:49] | You know, we’re living in a society! | 我们生活在一个社会里! |
[07:53] | We’re supposed to act in a civilized way! | 我们做事应该文明点儿! |
[08:01] | Does she care? No. | 她理会吗?不 |
[08:03] | Does anyone ever display the slightest sensitivity… | 难道没有人对一个人的问题… |
[08:06] | …over the problems of a fellow individual? | …展现出丝毫的关心? |
[08:08] | No. No! A resounding no. | 没有,没有!彻底没有 |
[08:11] | – Hey, sorry I took so long. – Oh, that’s okay. | – 抱歉,打电话时间太长了 – 没关系 |
[08:13] | Really, don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[08:17] | How do people fast? | 咋样才能让他们快些呢? |
[08:19] | Did Gandhi get this crazy? | 甘地(印度民族主义运动领袖) 在此也会被逼疯了吧? |
[08:22] | I’m gonna go walk around and see what dishes look good. | 我要去转转看哪些菜好吃 |
[08:25] | I told my uncle I had a stomachache. Think he bought that? | 我告诉我叔叔我肚子疼 以为他会相信? |
[08:28] | Yeah, he probably bought it. | 是啊,他也许相信 |
[08:31] | So, what happened with Tatiana? | 塔蒂安娜怎么了? |
[08:34] | – I shouldn’t even tell you. – Come on. | – 我不应该给你提这个的 – 说吧 |
[08:37] | After dinner last week, she invites me to her apartment. | 上周晚饭后她邀请我去她房间 |
[08:39] | I’m with you. | 我明白 |
[08:41] | Well, it’s this little place with this little bathroom. | 这是个带卫生间的小地方 |
[08:46] | And it’s, like, right there, you know? It’s not even… | 就像那儿… |
[08:49] | …down a little hall or off in an alcove, you understand? | …没个走廊而且没个小房间 你能明白我说的吧? |
[08:51] | There’s no… | 那里没有… |
[08:53] | …buffer zone. | …缓冲地带 |
[08:57] | So… | |
[08:58] | …we start to fool around… | …我们就开始调情了… |
[09:00] | …and it’s the first time, and it’s early in the going… | …这是第一次,已经开始了… |
[09:05] | …and I begin to perceive this impending… | …我感觉到了急切的… |
[09:09] | …intestinal requirement… | …肠子的需求 |
[09:12] | …whose needs are going to surpass, by great lengths… | …这一需求得要远远超过… |
[09:15] | …anything in the sexual realm. | …性爱国度里的任何东西 |
[09:18] | So I know I’m gonna have to stop. | 因此,我知道我得停下来 |
[09:21] | And as this is happening, I’m thinking even if I can somehow manage… | 于此同时,我甚至在想 即使通过某种方式来… |
[09:25] | …to momentarily… | …暂时… |
[09:28] | …extricate myself from the proceedings… | …在过程中解脱自己… |
[09:31] | …and relieve this unstoppable force… | …解除这一不可阻挡的力量 |
[09:36] | …I know that that bathroom is not gonna provide me… | …我也知道这个浴室不能给我… |
[09:38] | …with the privacy that I know I’m going to need. | …所需要的隐私 |
[09:41] | This could only happen to you. | 这个只会在你身上发生 |
[09:45] | So… | 然后呢… |
[09:46] | …I finally stop and say: | …最终我停了下来对她说: |
[09:50] | “Tatiana, I hope you don’t take this the wrong way… | “ 塔蒂安娜 我希望你别误会…” |
[09:54] | …but I think it would be best if I left.” | “…但我想 如果我能离开是最好的” |
[09:57] | You said this to her after? | 之后你给她说这个了? |
[10:00] | No. | 没有 |
[10:03] | During. | 就在当时 |
[10:05] | – Oh, boy. – Yeah. | – 哦,伙计 |
[10:06] | Wow. So? | – 是啊 |
[10:09] | So I’m dressing, and she’s staring up at me… | 所以我穿衣服时 她一直盯着我看… |
[10:11] | …struggling to compute this unprecedented turn of events. | …绞尽脑汁地想这个 事情怎么会发生如此巨大的转变 |
[10:16] | I don’t know what to say to reassure her. | 我不知道怎么来安慰她 |
[10:18] | And worst of all, I don’t have the time to say it. | 最糟糕的是我没有时间说 |
[10:22] | The only excuse she might possibly have accepted… | 唯一她能接受的解释是… |
[10:24] | …is if I told her I am, in reality, Batman. | …我告诉她 我实际上是蝙蝠侠 |
[10:28] | And I’m very sorry, I just saw the Bat Signal. | 并且向她道歉 我刚刚看到了蝙蝠信号 |
[10:33] | It took me three days of phone calls to get her to agree to see me again. | 三天中我一直在打电话 最终她才同意见我 |
[10:37] | Now she’s waiting for me to call, and she’s still on the phone. | 她现在在等我电话 那个女的还在打电话 |
[10:42] | I hate this place. | 我讨厌这个地方 |
[10:44] | I don’t know why we came here. I am never coming back here again. | 为啥我们要来这个地方 我以后再也不来了 |
[10:48] | Who is that woman? | 那个女的是谁? |
[10:52] | Remember when you first went out to eat with your parents? | 还记得第一次和父母出去吃饭吗? |
[10:54] | Remember? It was such a treat to go. | 能想起来吗? 真是开心极了 |
[10:58] | And they serve you this different food that you never saw before. | 他们端来各种你从来没见过的食物 |
[11:02] | And they put it in front of you… | 就放在你面前… |
[11:03] | …and it was such a delicious and exciting adventure. | …这真是个让人兴奋的美食之旅啊 |
[11:08] | And now I just feel like a big sweaty hog… | 而现在我感觉就像 一头大肥猪… |
[11:11] | …waiting for them to fill up the trough. | …等着他们来把猪槽填满 |
[11:15] | Oh, she’s off. | 她打完了 |
[11:20] | – Jerry, talk to that guy again. – What am I gonna say? | – 杰瑞,再和他说说 – 我说啥? |
[11:23] | Tell him we wanna catch a movie and that we’re late. | 告诉他我们马上要去看电影 快迟到了 |
[11:29] | Hey. What stinks in here? | 嗨,这儿什么臭味道? |
[11:33] | Mr. Cohen, haven’t seen you for a couple of weeks. | 科恩先生,好久不见啊 |
[11:36] | Well, I’ve been looking for a better place. | 我一直在找更好点的地方 |
[11:38] | Better place! Want a…? Want a table? | 更好的地方! 想要个…? 要张空桌? |
[11:42] | No, just bring me a plate, and I’ll eat here. | 不,给我个盘子,我就在这儿吃 |
[11:46] | Bring him a plate. He’ll eat here. | 给他个盘子,就在这儿吃 |
[11:48] | Come on, I’ll give you a table. | 来,给你找张空桌 |
[11:53] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[11:56] | We’ve been waiting here. | 我们一直在这里等 |
[11:58] | Now, I know we were ahead of that guy. He just came in. | 我们比刚进去那位早吧 他刚刚才进来 |
[12:02] | Oh, no. Mr. Cohen always here. | 不,科恩先生一直在这里 |
[12:05] | He’s always here? What does that mean? What does that mean? | 他一直在这里?你啥意思? |
[12:09] | Mr. Cohen, very nice man. | 科恩先生是个非常不错的人 |
[12:12] | He live on Park Avenue. | 他住在帕克大街 |
[12:16] | Where am I? | 我这是在哪里啊? |
[12:19] | Is this a dream? | 不是在做梦吧? |
[12:22] | What in God’s name is going on here? | 天哪,这是怎么回事啊? |
[12:26] | She’s not there. She left. | 她不在,走了 |
[12:28] | She must have waited and left, because those people wouldn’t get off. | 她一定等了很久然后就走了 就因为那些人打不完的电话 |
[12:31] | – Did you leave a message? – Yeah, I told her to call me here… | – 给她留言了吗? – 嗯,让她给我这儿打电话 |
[12:34] | …and to tell anyone that answers… | …告诉任何接电话的人… |
[12:36] | …to ask for a balding, stocky man with glasses. | 找一个秃头,又矮又胖 戴眼镜的男人 |
[12:39] | I better tell them I’m expecting a call. | 我得告诉他们我在等电话 |
[12:42] | – Jerry, here comes that woman. – Where do I know her? | – 杰瑞,那个女的过来了 – 我在哪儿认识她的呢? |
[12:48] | – Hi, Jerry. – Hey. | – 你好,杰瑞 – 你好 |
[12:54] | How are you doing? | 最近咋样 |
[12:56] | – How is everything? – Good, good. | – 一切还好吧? – 好,好 |
[13:02] | What’s going on? | 在忙什么呢? |
[13:04] | I’m working hard. And you? | 努力工作啊,你呢? |
[13:06] | Oh, you know, working around. | 哦,也一直在忙啊 |
[13:10] | Same stuff. | 同样的事 |
[13:12] | Doing… | 工作 |
[13:13] | …whatever. | |
[13:16] | – You haven’t been around in a while. – I know. I know. Well… | – 你好久都没来了 – 我知道,我知道… |
[13:21] | …you know. | …你也知道 |
[13:24] | You should come by. | 你应当过来坐坐 |
[13:26] | Definitely. I plan to. | 一定,我也打算这样做 |
[13:29] | I’m not just saying that. | 不是说说而已 |
[13:33] | – Hi. I’m Elaine. – Oh, Lorraine Catalano. | – 你好,我是伊莲 – 我是洛林・卡特兰诺 |
[13:37] | I’m sorry. Lorraine, this is Elaine. | 不好意思,洛林,这是伊莲 |
[13:48] | Well, it was nice seeing you, Jerry. And nice meeting you. | 杰瑞,很高兴见到你 也很高兴遇见你 |
[13:51] | Oh, nice to meet you too, Lorraine. | 洛林,我也很高兴见到你 |
[13:55] | Oh, my God, Lorraine. | 天哪,洛林 |
[13:57] | That’s Lorraine from my uncle’s office. | 这是我叔叔办公室的洛林 |
[14:00] | I am in big, big trouble. | 我遇到了个大麻烦 |
[14:02] | – The one you broke the plans with? – Yeah, she works in his office. | – 你爽约的那个? – 是啊,她在他的办公室工作 |
[14:05] | Now she’s gonna see him tomorrow… | 她明天见到他… |
[14:07] | …and tell him she saw me here tonight. | …会告诉他今天晚上碰到我 |
[14:10] | He’s gonna tell his wife. His wife’s gonna call my mother. | 他会告诉他老婆 他老婆会给我妈打电话的 |
[14:14] | Oh, this is bad. You don’t know. | 太糟糕了,你不知道 |
[14:16] | The chain reaction of calls this is gonna set off. | 打完电话的连锁反应就要爆发了 |
[14:20] | New York, Long Island, Florida. It’s like the Bermuda Triangle. | 纽约、长岛、佛罗里达 就像百慕大一样 |
[14:25] | Unfortunately, nobody ever disappears. | 很遗憾 也没人曾经消失 |
[14:28] | My uncle to my aunt, my aunt to my mother… | 我叔叔告诉我婶婶 我婶婶再告诉我妈… |
[14:31] | …my mother to my uncle. | …我妈再到我舅 |
[14:35] | My uncle to my cousin, my cousin to my sister, my sister to me. | 我舅再到我表兄,从表兄到妹妹 从妹妹再到我 |
[14:38] | You should’ve just had dinner with him tonight and gotten it over with. | 你应当今晚和他吃饭 把这个事处理一下 |
[14:41] | – It’s just a movie. – Just a movie? | – 就是场电影嘛 – 就是场电影? |
[14:44] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[14:45] | This isn’t Plans 1-8 from Outer Space. | 这不是1到8号太空秘令 |
[14:48] | This is Plan 9. | 这是9号秘令 |
[14:50] | This is the one that worked. | 这是奏效的那一个 |
[14:52] | The worst movie ever made. | 这是拍得最糟糕的电影 |
[14:54] | I’m really looking forward to it. | 我很期待这部片子 |
[14:57] | I got news for you. If we’re making this movie… | 我告诉你 如果我们要看电影… |
[14:59] | …we gotta get a table immediately. | …我们就必须马上找张桌子 |
[15:01] | Let’s stop fooling around. Let’s just slip him some money. | 别浪费时间了 给他塞些钱 |
[15:04] | In a Chinese restaurant? Do they take money? | 在中餐馆? 他们会拿钱吗? |
[15:08] | ” Do they take money?” Everyone takes money. | “他们会拿钱吗?” 每个人都会 |
[15:11] | I went out with a guy who did it all the time. You slip them 20 bucks. | 和我出去过的一个男的老这样做 你给他们20元 |
[15:15] | Twenty bucks? | 20元? |
[15:17] | Isn’t that excessive? | 是不是有点多了? |
[15:19] | Well, what do you wanna give him, change? | 你要给他什么,零钱吗? |
[15:21] | It’s more than the meal. | 比我们吃饭的钱还多 |
[15:23] | Oh, come on, we’ll divide it up three ways. | 那就咱们三个人都出点 |
[15:25] | All right. Seven, seven, six. | 好的,7块,7块,6块 |
[15:30] | I’m not gonna eat that much. | 我不会吃那么多的 |
[15:32] | I’m counting your shrimps. | 我会数你吃的虾 |
[15:35] | Okay, who’s gonna do it? | 那谁去做这个事啊? |
[15:38] | Oh, no, I can’t do it. | 不,我可做不了 |
[15:39] | I’m not good at these things. I get flustered. | 我对这些事不在行啊 我会弄的很狼狈的 |
[15:41] | Once I tried to bribe an usher at the Roller Derby. | 一次我在溜冰场试图 贿赂一个引座员 |
[15:44] | I almost got arrested. | 差点被逮捕 |
[15:46] | I guess it’s you, Jer. | 我想该是你了,杰瑞 |
[15:48] | – Me? What about you? – Oh, I can’t do that. It’s a guy thing. | – 我?你怎么不去啊? – 我不能去做,这是男人的事 |
[15:52] | The women’s movement just can’t seem to make any progress… | 看来在这个行贿世界里… |
[15:55] | …in the world of bribery, can they? | …女权运动没任何的进展,不是吗? |
[15:59] | Give me the money. | 把钱给我 |
[16:14] | How’s it going? | 咋样了? |
[16:17] | Very busy. | 非常忙啊 |
[16:22] | Boy, we are really anxious to sit down. | 老板,我们急切地想坐啊 |
[16:27] | Very good specials tonight. | 今晚的特色菜非常好 |
[16:34] | If there’s anything you can do to get us a table… | 如果你能为我们找个空桌… |
[16:37] | …we’d really appreciate it. | …我们将不胜感激 |
[16:39] | Oh, what is your name? | 噢,姓名? |
[16:43] | No, no, I wanna eat now. | 不,不,我想现在就吃饭 |
[16:45] | Yes, whole sea bass dinner tonight, very fresh. | 是啊,今晚是全鱼宴 非常新鲜 |
[16:47] | Here. Take this. I’m starving. | 收下这个,我现在快饿死了 |
[16:50] | Take it. Take it. | 拿着,拿着 |
[16:56] | Dennison, four! | 丹尼森,四位! |
[16:59] | Your table is ready. | 你们可以就餐了 |
[17:01] | No, no. I want that table. | 不,不,我们想要那张桌子 |
[17:03] | I want that table! | 我想要那张桌子 |
[17:06] | Come on, did you see that? What was that? | 你看到了没? 咋回事儿吗? |
[17:09] | He took the money. He didn’t give us a table. | 他拿了我们的钱 他却不给我们安排座位 |
[17:11] | – You lost the 20. – Well, how could he do that? | – 20元打水漂了 – 他怎么能这样呢? |
[17:14] | – You didn’t make it clear. – Make it clear? | – 你没给他说清楚? – 没给他说清楚? |
[17:17] | What a sorry exhibition that was. | 真是个令人遗憾的作秀啊 |
[17:22] | All right, let me get the money back. | 我把钱要回来 |
[17:30] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[17:32] | I realize this is extremely embarrassing. | 我知道这非常尴尬 |
[17:34] | My friend here apparently made a mistake. | 我朋友显然犯了个错误 |
[17:38] | Your name? | 姓名? |
[17:41] | – Seinfeld. – Yes, Seinfeld, four. | – 宋飞 – 是,宋飞,四位 |
[17:44] | No, no. Do you see the girl over there with the long hair? | 不,不,你见那边留长发的女孩儿了吗? |
[17:49] | Oh, yes, yes. | 嗯,见了,见了 |
[17:50] | Very beautiful girl. Very beautiful. Your girlfriend? | 美女啊,非常漂亮 你女朋友? |
[17:54] | Well, actually, we did date for a while, but… | 实际上我们接触过一段时间 但是… |
[17:57] | That’s really not relevant here. | 这个倒是无关紧要 |
[17:59] | Relationships are difficult. | 人际关系很难处啊 |
[18:01] | It is very hard to stay together… | 很难相处下去啊… |
[18:03] | All right, listen. All right. | 好,你先听我说 |
[18:05] | How much longer is it gonna be? | 还要等多久啊? |
[18:10] | Be about five, 1 0 minutes. | 大约5到10分钟 |
[18:19] | So? | |
[18:21] | There seems to be a bit of a discrepancy. | 似乎有些分歧 |
[18:24] | – So when are we gonna eat? – Five, 1 0 minutes. | – 那么我们什么时候能吃饭啊? – 5到10分钟 |
[18:28] | We should’ve left earlier. I told you. | 我给你说过要早些来 |
[18:30] | I don’t see any way we can eat and make this movie. | 看来是没法吃饭看电影了 |
[18:33] | Oh, well, I have to eat. | 我必须要吃饭 |
[18:35] | Let’s order it to go, We’ll eat it in the cab. | 来我们点外卖,在出租车上吃 |
[18:37] | Eat it in the cab? Chinese food in a cab? | 在出租车上吃? 在出租车上吃中餐? |
[18:39] | – We’ll eat it in the movie. – Where do you think you’re going? | – 我们在电影院吃 – 你想你要去哪里啊? |
[18:42] | You think they have big picnic tables there? | 你还想着有个大的野餐桌在那儿? |
[18:45] | – Well, what do you suggest? – I say we leave now… | – 那你的意思是? – 我说我们现在就走 |
[18:48] | …we go to Sky Burger, and we scarf them down. | …我们去天空堡,两下吃完 |
[18:51] | I’m not going to Sky Burger. Besides, it’s in the opposite direction. | 我不去那个天空堡 而且它是在相反的方向 |
[18:54] | – Let’s just eat popcorn or something. – Cartwright? | – 我们吃爆米花或其它的吧 – 凯特莱特? |
[18:57] | I can’t have popcorn for dinner. | 我不能把爆米花当晚饭吃 |
[19:00] | – Cartwright! – I have to eat. | – 凯特莱特! – 我得吃饭啊 |
[19:05] | Well, they have hot dogs there. | 那里有热狗啊 |
[19:07] | Oh, movie hot dogs? I’d rather lick the food off the floor. | 电影院里的热狗? 我宁愿去舔掉在地板上的食物 |
[19:11] | I can’t go anyway. I have to wait here for Tatiana’s call. | 我无论如何不能去了 我得等塔蒂安娜的电话 |
[19:14] | Let me just check. Excuse me, I’m expecting a call. Costanza? | 我去问问,打扰一下 我在等一个电话,克斯坦萨? |
[19:18] | Yes. I just got a call. | 嗯,刚才接了个电话 |
[19:20] | I yell, ” Cartwright? Cartwright!” Just like that. | 我喊“卡特赖特?卡特赖特!” 就像这样 |
[19:24] | Nobody came up. I hang up. | 没人过来,我就挂了 |
[19:29] | Well, was it for Costanza or…? | 是不是找克斯坦萨或…? |
[19:32] | Yes, yes, that’s it. Nobody answered. | 是,是,就是 没人应答啊 |
[19:37] | Was it a woman? | 是个女的吗? |
[19:39] | Yes, yes. | 是,是 |
[19:41] | I tell her you not here. | 我告诉她你不在这里 |
[19:43] | She said curse word. I hang up. | 她说了些诅咒的话,我挂了电话 |
[19:50] | She called. | 她打过电话了 |
[19:52] | He yelled, ” Cartwright.” | 他喊“卡特赖特” |
[19:54] | I missed her. | 我错过她的电话了 |
[19:56] | Who’s Cartwright? | 谁是卡特赖特? |
[19:59] | I’m Cartwright. | 我是卡特赖特 |
[20:02] | – You’re not Cartwright. – Of course I’m not Cartwright! | – 你不是卡特赖特 – 我当然不是卡特赖特! |
[20:07] | Why don’t you two go to the movies by yourselves. I’m not in the mood. | 你们俩怎不自己去电影院啊 我心情不好 |
[20:11] | Well, me either. I’m going to Sky Burger. | 我也是 我要去天空堡 |
[20:14] | – So you’re not going? – You don’t need us. | – 你们不去了啊? – 你不需要我俩 |
[20:16] | Well, I can’t go to a bad movie by myself. | 这么糟糕的电影 我怎么能一个人去呢 |
[20:19] | What, am I gonna make sarcastic remarks to strangers? | 我难道给那些陌生人 发表讽刺评论吗? |
[20:23] | I guess I’ll just go to my uncle’s. | 我还是去我叔叔家 |
[20:25] | – Should we tell him we’re leaving? – What for? Let’s just get out of here. | – 我们应当告诉他我们要走吗? – 凭啥?走就行了 |
[20:35] | Seinfeld, four! | 宋飞,四位! |
[20:38] | Hunger will make people do amazing things. | 饥饿会让人做出惊人的事情 |
[20:41] | I mean, the proof of that is cannibalism. | 证据就是嗜食同类 |
[20:44] | Cannibalism. What…? | 嗜食同类…? |
[20:46] | What do they say? I mean, they’re eating, you know. | 他们说啥了?我的意思是 他们在吃东西 |
[20:49] | “This is good. Who is this? | “味道很好,这是谁?” |
[20:52] | I like this person.” | “我喜欢这个人” |
[20:55] | You know, I mean… | 我的意思是… |
[20:56] | I would think the hardest thing about being a cannibal… | 我认为对食人者来说最难的事… |
[20:59] | …is trying to get some really deep sleep. | …是美美地睡一觉 |
[21:02] | You know what I mean? I would think you’d be like: | 能明白我说的吧? 就像: |
[21:05] | “What was that? Who’s there? | “那是啥?那儿是谁?” |
[21:08] | Who’s there? Is somebody there? | “谁啊?有人吗?” |
[21:09] | What do you want? | What do you want? “你想要啥?想要啥啊?” |
[21:11] | You look hungry. Are you hungry? | “你看起来饿了,饿吗? |
[21:13] | Get out of here.” | “滚开” 全民同心,共度难关! “中餐馆” |