时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You know, I gotta say that I’m enjoying adulthood for a lot of reasons. | 我想说我喜欢长大成人 有很多原因 |
[00:07] | I’ll tell you reason number one: | 我告诉你原因一: |
[00:10] | As an adult, if I want a cookie, I have a cookie, okay? | 作为一个大人 如果我想吃饼干 我就吃饼干 |
[00:14] | I have three cookies or four cookies… | 我吃三块 四块… |
[00:17] | …or 1 1 cookies if I want. | …或者十一块 如果我想要 |
[00:21] | Many times, I will intentionally ruin my entire appetite. | 很多次我故意搞坏自己的胃口 |
[00:26] | Just ruin it. | 就是去搞坏掉 |
[00:27] | And then I call my mother up right after to tell her that I did it. | 然后马上打电话给 我妈妈告诉她我做了 |
[00:31] | ” Hello, Mom? Yeah, I just ruined my entire appetite. | “喂 妈?对 我刚刚搞坏了 自己整个胃口” |
[00:34] | Cookies.” | “饼干” |
[00:38] | So what if you ruin it? | 你搞坏了又能怎么样呢 |
[00:39] | As an adult, we understand even if you ruin an appetite… | 作为大人 我们知道即使 你搞坏了一次胃口… |
[00:42] | …there’s another appetite coming right behind it. | …在这之后又有另一个胃口 |
[00:45] | There’s no danger in running out of appetites. | 不存在用尽胃口的危险 |
[00:48] | I’ve got millions of them. I ruin them whenever I want. | 我有几百万次 只要想随时都可以搞坏 |
[00:58] | Look, Zigmond. Look at the sky! | 看 西格蒙 看天上! |
[01:01] | The planet’s on fire! | 这个行星着火了! |
[01:03] | It is just as you prophesised! | 正如你预言的那样! |
[01:06] | The planets of our solar system incinerating… | 我们太阳系的行星都在燃烧… |
[01:09] | …lik e flaming globes, Zigmond, lik e flaming globes! | …就像火焰星球 西格蒙 就像火焰星球! |
[01:20] | Zigmond… | 西格蒙… |
[01:43] | – Coffee. – Thank you. | – 咖啡 – 谢谢 |
[01:47] | What do you got, a cucumber? | 你拿的什么 黄瓜? |
[01:49] | Yeah. So what? | 对 怎么 |
[01:52] | You’re bringing in an outside cucumber? | 你自己带进一根黄瓜? |
[01:54] | They refuse to put cucumber in the salad. I need cucumber. | 他们拒绝在沙拉里面放黄瓜 我要吃黄瓜 |
[01:58] | What have I done? What…? I can’t read this. | 我写的是什么 |
[02:00] | ” Fullman hurtel vom”? | 什么… 我看不懂 |
[02:05] | I got up last night, I wrote this down. I thought I had this great bit. | 我半夜起来 写下这些 我以为记下了很棒的笑话 |
[02:09] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[02:11] | ” Fax me some halibut.” | “给我传真一些大比目鱼” |
[02:15] | Is that funny? Is that a joke? | 好笑吗 是笑话吗 |
[02:17] | No. Let me see that. | 不 让我看看 |
[02:19] | ” Don’t mess with Johnny.” | “不要和惹毛约翰。” |
[02:22] | Johnny? Johnny who? | 约翰尼? 约翰尼・谁 |
[02:24] | Johnny Carson? Did I insult Johnny on The Tonight Show? | 约翰尼・卡森 ? 我在今晚的演出里面嘲笑了约翰尼? |
[02:27] | Did you mess with Johnny, Jerry? | 你惹毛约翰尼了吗 杰瑞 |
[02:29] | Let me see that. | 让我看 |
[02:32] | – Hey, where’s Kramer? – I don’t know. | – 克莱默在哪 – 我不知道 |
[02:34] | That’s like asking, “Where’s Waldo?” | 就像在问“瓦尔多在哪?” |
[02:37] | I think I’m having a heart attack. | 我心脏病要犯了 |
[02:40] | I don’t think that’s it. | 我觉得不是那个 |
[02:41] | – I’m not kidding. – What does that mean? | – 不开玩笑 – 那是什么意思 |
[02:45] | I think what he’s trying to say… | 我想他想说… |
[02:47] | …is that he’s having a heart attack. | …他犯心脏病了 |
[02:49] | Oh, he’s having a heart attack. | 他犯心脏病了 |
[02:52] | – Tightness. – Come on. | – 胸闷 – 拜托 |
[02:54] | – Shortness of breath. – This is ridiculous. | – 气短 – 荒谬 |
[02:56] | – Radiating waves of pain. – I know what this is! | – 阵痛扩散 – 我知道怎么回事! |
[02:58] | You saw that show on PBS last night, Coronary Country. | 你昨晚看了PBS节目 冠心病之国 |
[03:03] | I saw it in the TV Guide, I called him… | 我在节目预告里看到 打电话给他… |
[03:05] | …told him make sure and not watch it. | …叫他千万不要看 |
[03:08] | There was nothing else on. | 没有其他可看 |
[03:09] | – Here, have some water. – Oh, the left arm, left arm. | – 给 喝点水 – 左臂 左臂 |
[03:13] | He saw that show on anorexia last year… | 去年他看了厌食症节目… |
[03:15] | …ate like an animal for two weeks. | …两个礼拜像动物一样吃饭 |
[03:17] | Why can’t I have a heart attack?! I’m allowed. | 为什么我不能得心脏病?! 我也会的 |
[03:20] | You want me to take you to the hospital? | 你要我把你送到医院吗 |
[03:22] | Manhattan Memorial. Less of a line. | 曼哈顿纪念医院 不到一站路 |
[03:24] | I’ll call an ambulance. | 我叫救护车 |
[03:28] | Is everything all right? | 一切还好吧 |
[03:30] | We’ll just take a check. | 结帐 |
[03:37] | You made a mistake on the… | 这里算错了… |
[03:39] | George. | 乔治 |
[03:47] | Are you okay? | 没事吧 |
[03:53] | I’m George. George Costanza. | 我是乔治 乔治・克斯坦萨 |
[03:57] | I never been in the hospital a day in my life… | 我一生从没在医院待上一天… |
[04:01] | …except when I had my tonsils out. | …除了开扁桃腺 |
[04:04] | You know, they never gave me any ice cream. | 他们从没给我冰激淋 |
[04:08] | – I always felt that if they… – Shut up! | – 我总是觉得如果他们… – 闭嘴! |
[04:13] | – Well, what do you think? – “Salami salami bologna.” | – 你怎么想 – “腊肠 腊肠 大红肠” |
[04:16] | Definitely. | 肯定没错 |
[04:18] | “Salami salami bologna”? | “腊肠 腊肠 大红肠”? |
[04:21] | Oh, your friend’s fine. He didn’t have a heart attack. I’ll be in in a few minutes. | 你朋友没事 他没得心脏病 我等会进去 |
[04:25] | What a surprise. | 真令人吃惊 |
[04:30] | Hey. | |
[04:31] | How you doing, buddy? | 感觉怎么样 伙计? |
[04:34] | You need anything? | 需要什么吗 |
[04:36] | You want me to go out, get you a Superman comic? | 我要出去给你找超人动画片吗 |
[04:39] | No. No, thanks. | 不 不 谢谢 |
[04:41] | You know, I was wondering… | 我在想… |
[04:44] | …you know that Blackhawks jacket you have? | …你的那件黑鹰夹克 |
[04:46] | Oh, sure, my Blackhawks jacket. I love my Blackhawks jacket. | 当然 我的黑鹰夹克 我爱我的黑鹰夹克 |
[04:49] | Well, you know, I was thinking, if things don’t exactly… | 我刚才在想 如果… |
[04:55] | …work out… | …有个三长两短… |
[04:59] | Well, it wouldn’t fit you. The sleeves are too short. | 你穿不下 袖子太短 |
[05:01] | No, I tried it on. It fits good. | 不 我试过 正好 |
[05:04] | I didn’t think about what I was gonna do… | 我还没想过怎么处理… |
[05:07] | …with all the things… – Well, you know… | …所有东西… |
[05:11] | Well… | |
[05:13] | – Well, okay. – Oh, and… | – 好吧 – 还有 |
[05:15] | …do you think it’d be all right if I called Susan Davis? | …你觉得我如果打电话 给苏姗・戴维斯可以吗 |
[05:18] | Susan Davis?! Hey, wait a second! | 苏姗・戴维斯?! 等等! |
[05:20] | Well, it’s not like we’ll be bumping into you. | 我们并不是想打击你 |
[05:24] | I don’t know. You and Susan Davis? | 我不知道 |
[05:26] | You know… | 你和苏姗・戴维斯? |
[05:28] | …if your future was more certain… | …如果你的情况能更乐观一点… |
[05:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:34] | Go ahead. Call her. | 去吧 给她打电话 |
[05:36] | Get married. Have babies. Have a great life. | 结婚 生子 幸福一生 |
[05:39] | What do I care? I’m finished. | 我关心什么 我死了 |
[05:41] | It’s all over for me. | 我都要完蛋了 |
[05:45] | In fact… | 事实上… |
[05:46] | …let’s end it right now. | …我们现在就了结掉 |
[05:49] | Jerry… | 杰瑞… |
[05:50] | …kill me. | …杀了我 |
[05:53] | Kill me now. I’m begging you. | 现在就杀了我 我求求你 |
[05:55] | Let’s just get it over with. Be a pal. | 让我们把这都了结掉 做个好兄弟 |
[05:58] | Just take the pillow and put it over my face. | 只要把枕头盖在我的脸上 |
[06:05] | Well… | |
[06:07] | – What, kind of like this? – What…? What are you…? | – 像这样? – 什么…? 你想…? |
[06:10] | Jerry! Hey! | 杰瑞! |
[06:14] | Jerry! | 杰瑞! |
[06:18] | Elaine. What are you doing here? | 伊莲 你来这做什么 |
[06:24] | Jerk-off. | 笨蛋 |
[06:28] | There’s nothing wrong with him. I saw the doctor. He’s fine. | 他身体没有问题 我见过医生了 他很好 |
[06:34] | Hi, George. | 乔治 |
[06:36] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[06:39] | Is anybody getting your apartment? | 有人得到你的公寓了吗 |
[06:44] | I’ll tell you, if I ever get out of here… | 告诉你们 如果我能走出这里… |
[06:47] | …I’m gonna change my life. | …我要改变我的生活 |
[06:49] | I’m gonna do a whole Zen thing. | 我要坐禅 |
[06:53] | Take up yoga. | 练瑜伽 |
[06:55] | Meditate. I’ll eat right. | 冥思 正确饮食 |
[06:58] | Calm down, you know? | 冷静 |
[07:01] | Lose my anger. | 平和 |
[07:04] | Hey, is anybody listening?! | 有人在听吗! |
[07:13] | Hello. | |
[07:16] | Mr. Costanza. | 克斯坦萨先生 |
[07:17] | Excuse me. | |
[07:19] | Yeah, you know, doc, I gotta tell you, I feel a lot better. | 医生 我告诉你 我感觉好多了 |
[07:22] | Well, we looked at your EKGs, ran some tests, did a complete workup. | 我们看了你的心电图 |
[07:26] | Oh, God. Mommy. | 进行了化验 做了完整的检查 |
[07:31] | Well, you simply haven’t had a heart attack. | 你没有得心脏病 |
[07:34] | I haven’t? | 我没有? |
[07:36] | I’m okay? | 我没事? |
[07:37] | I’m okay? Oh, thank you! | 我没事? 谢谢! |
[07:39] | Thank you! | 谢谢! |
[07:41] | I don’t know how to thank you! | 我不知道该怎么感谢你! |
[07:43] | Hey, that was really fun, George. Can we go home now? | 这很有意思 乔治 我们可以回家了吗 |
[07:46] | No, we’d like to keep him overnight for observation, just to be safe. | 不 我们今天要让他住院观察 为了安全 |
[07:49] | Oh, sure, sure, anything. | 当然 当然 随便 |
[07:51] | Can you believe it? Nothing’s wrong with me. | 你能相信吗 我一点病都没有 |
[07:53] | Well, I wouldn’t go that far. | 我不会这么说 |
[07:56] | What? | 什么 |
[07:57] | Oh, my God. What? | 上帝 什么 |
[07:58] | Is it meningitis? | 脑膜炎? |
[08:00] | Scoliosis? | 脊柱侧凸? |
[08:01] | Lupus? Is it lupus?! | 红斑狼疮? 是红斑狼疮?! |
[08:03] | Have you ever had your tonsils taken out? | 你切除过扁桃腺吗 |
[08:06] | My tonsils? | 扁桃腺? |
[08:08] | Yeah, when I was a kid. | 我小时候 |
[08:10] | Well, they’ve grown back. | 它们又长回来了 |
[08:12] | And your adenoids are swollen too. | 你的增殖腺也肿起来了 |
[08:14] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 是的 |
[08:15] | – Oh, whose tonsils grow back? – It happens. | – 谁的扁桃腺会长回来? – 有时会的 |
[08:19] | Yeah, if you’ve been exposed to gamma rays. | 对 如果你暴露在伽玛线下 |
[08:23] | I still have my tonsils. | 我的扁桃腺还在 |
[08:24] | Everyone in my family has theirs. | 我家里每个人都有 |
[08:26] | In fact, we were forbidden to socialize with anybody… | 事实上我们禁止和任何… |
[08:29] | …who didn’t have their tonsils. | …没有扁桃腺的人交往 |
[08:31] | That’s interesting, because no one in my family has their tonsils. | 很有意思 因为我家里没人有扁桃腺 |
[08:35] | And we were forbidden to socialize with tonsil people. | 而且我们禁止和 有扁桃腺的人交往 |
[08:41] | Well, it’s like the Capulets and the Montagues. | 就像凯普莱特家族和蒙泰欧家族 |
[08:47] | Excuse me. | (罗密欧和朱丽叶) |
[08:49] | Anyway, I strongly recommend they come out. | 我强烈建议切除掉 |
[08:52] | What? You mean, with a knife? | 什么 你是说 动刀? |
[08:55] | Yes, with a knife. You know, snip, snip. | 对 动刀 剪 剪 |
[08:58] | Anyway, you’d be completely under. You wouldn’t feel a thing. | 你会完全昏迷 不会感到任何事情 |
[09:01] | And when you wake up, you can have some ice cream. | 当你醒过来的时候 能够吃到冰激凌 |
[09:04] | Yeah, that’s what they told me the last time. | 对 他们上次也是这么说的 |
[09:06] | Think about it. | 考虑下 |
[09:08] | Excuse me. | |
[09:10] | – Sorry. – I’m sorry. | |
[09:25] | I just have to ask that doctor one more… | 我要去再问那个医生一个… |
[09:29] | …question. | …问题 |
[09:36] | Women go after doctors like men go after models. | 女人追医生就像男人追模特 |
[09:39] | They want someone with knowledge of the body. We just want the body. | 她们想要了解身体的人 我们只是想要身体 |
[09:42] | – | – Hey. |
[09:43] | Hey. Boy… | |
[09:45] | …they got a great cafeteria downstairs. | …楼下他们有家很棒的咖啡店 |
[09:47] | Hot food, sandwiches, a salad bar. | 热菜 三明治 沙拉 |
[09:50] | It’s like Sizzler opened up a hospital. | 就像时时乐开了家医院 |
[09:54] | Boy… | |
[09:55] | So how did you have a heart attack? | 你怎么会得心脏病的 |
[09:57] | You’re a young man. | 你是个年轻人 |
[10:00] | What were you doing? | 你以前在做什么 |
[10:01] | They gonna do a zipper job? | 他们会做个拉链手术? |
[10:03] | – Oh, they love to do zipper jobs. – Kramer. | – 他们喜欢做拉链手术 – 克莱默 |
[10:06] | You know, the really bad thing about the heart is the sex thing. | 对心脏最不好的事情是性生活 |
[10:09] | See, you gotta be careful about sex now. | 瞧 你现在要注意性生活 |
[10:11] | You get that heart pumping… | 你心脏在跳… |
[10:14] | Suddenly, boom! Next thing you know… | 突然 砰! 接下来… |
[10:15] | …you got a hose coming out of your chest attached to a piece of luggage. | …一根管子从你胸口接出来 连在一个箱子上 |
[10:20] | Kramer, George didn’t have a heart attack. | 克莱默 乔治没有得心脏病 |
[10:22] | No? That’s good. | 没有? 这很好 |
[10:24] | I have to have my tonsils taken out. | 我必须切除掉扁桃腺 |
[10:27] | Oh, man. No. | 不 |
[10:29] | George, we gotta get you out of here. Get out right now. | 乔治 我们要把你弄出去 现在就出去 |
[10:32] | They’ll kill you in here. | 在这里他们会杀了你 |
[10:35] | It’s routine surgery. | 常规手术 |
[10:36] | Oh, yeah? My friend Bob Sacamano… | 真的? 我朋友鲍勃・萨卡曼诺… |
[10:39] | …he came in here for a hernia operation. | …他来这里做痔疮手术 |
[10:42] | Oh, yeah, ” routine surgery.” | “常规手术” |
[10:44] | Now he’s sitting in a chair by a window going: | 现在他坐在窗边: |
[10:46] | ” My name is Bob!” | “我叫鲍勃!” |
[10:50] | George, whatever you do, don’t let them cut you. | 乔治 不管你怎么做 不要让他们给你动手术 |
[10:52] | Don’t let them cut you. | 不要让他们给你动手术 |
[10:54] | Well, what should I do, Kramer? | 我该做什么 克莱默 |
[10:56] | – For one thing, don’t listen to him. – I’ll tell you what you do. | – 有一点 不要听他的 – 我告诉你该做什么 |
[10:59] | I’ll tell you what you do. You go to Tor Ackman. | 我告诉你该做什么 你去找托・阿克曼 |
[11:01] | Tor. He’ll fix you right up. | 托 他会马上治好你 |
[11:03] | He’s an herbalist, a healer, George. | 他是草药医生 治疗者 乔治 |
[11:05] | He’s not just gonna fix the tonsils and the adenoids. | 他不仅仅治好扁桃腺和增殖腺 |
[11:08] | He is gonna change the whole way you function. | 他会改变你整个身体的运作 |
[11:11] | Body and mind. | 身体和心灵 |
[11:13] | Ackman? I thought he was doing time. | 阿克曼? 我以为他在坐牢 |
[11:16] | No, no, he’s out. He got out. | 不 不 他出来了 他出来了 |
[11:20] | See, the medical establishment… | 瞧 医疗机构… |
[11:23] | See, they tried to frame him. It’s all politics, but he’s a rebel. | 他们想诬陷他 这都是政治 他是起义军 |
[11:27] | A rebel? | 起义军? |
[11:29] | No, Johnny Yuma was a rebel. | 不 约翰尼・尤马是起义者 |
[11:31] | Ackman is a nut. | 阿克曼是个疯子 |
[11:33] | You wanna take care of your tonsils, do it in a hospital with a doctor. | 你想处理好你的扁桃腺 待在医院让医生处理 |
[11:37] | He’s holistic. | 他是整体医治 |
[11:38] | George, he’s holistic. | 乔治 他是整体医治 |
[11:41] | – Holistic? – Yeah. | – 整体医治? – 对 |
[11:43] | That sounds right. | 听上去不错 |
[11:45] | George, you need a medical doctor. | 乔治 你需要一名医疗医生 |
[11:48] | Let me ask you something. | 我来问问你 |
[11:50] | How much do you think it would cost to have tonsils and adenoids… | 在医院里切除扁桃腺和增殖腺… |
[11:53] | …removed in a hospital? | …要花多少钱 |
[11:55] | Well, an overnight stay in a hospital, minor surgery, I don’t know… | 在医院过夜 小手术 我不知道… |
[11:58] | …four grand? | …四千? |
[12:00] | – How much does the healer charge? – First visit? 38 bucks. | – 那个治疗师要多少钱? – 第一次? 38块 |
[12:06] | Oh, yeah. Holistic. | 整体治疗 |
[12:08] | That’s what I need. That’s the answer. | 这就是我要的 这就是答案 |
[12:16] | You like the way I talked you into coming? | 很高兴我约你一起来了吧? |
[12:17] | Don’t flatter yourself, my friend. | 别抬举你自己了 |
[12:19] | I’m here strictly for material. And I have a feeling… | 我来这里完全是为了取材 我有种感觉… |
[12:22] | …this is a potential gold mine. I still think you’re nuts, though. | …这是个潜在的金矿 虽然我还是认为你疯了 |
[12:26] | All I know is, I’ve been going to doctors all my life. What’s it gotten me? | 我所知道 我一生都和医生打交道 结果又如何 |
[12:30] | I’m 33, I haven’t outgrown the problems of puberty… | 我33岁 青春期的问题还没出现… |
[12:32] | …I’m already facing the problems of old age. | …我现在已经面临老年问题 |
[12:34] | I completely skipped healthy adulthood. | 我整个跨过健康的成年时间 |
[12:37] | I went from having orgasms immediately to taking forever. | 我从有性高潮直接到成为永恒 |
[12:41] | You can do your taxes in the time it takes me to have an orgasm. | 在你缴税的时间里 我就能有一次性高潮 |
[12:44] | I never had a normal… | 我从没有一般的… |
[12:46] | …medium orgasm. | …中等的性高潮 |
[12:50] | I never had a really good pickle. | 我从没有好吃过好吃的泡菜 |
[12:56] | Besides, what’s it gonna cost me, 38 bucks? | 除此之外 能花多少钱 38块钱? |
[13:09] | Would you not put your foot on that, please? | 请不要把脚放在上面 |
[13:11] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:19] | – What month were you born? – April. | – 你几月出生? – 四月 |
[13:22] | You should have been born in August. | 你应该在八月出生 |
[13:25] | Your parents would have been well-advised to wait. | 你父母应该听取过等待的忠告 |
[13:30] | Really? | 真的? |
[13:34] | Do you use hot water in the shower? | 用热水洗澡? |
[13:37] | – Yes. – Stop using it. | – 是的 – 不要再用了 |
[13:41] | – Okay. – I’m off hot water. | 我不用热水 |
[13:45] | Kramer tells me that you are interested in an alternative to surgery. | 克莱默告诉我 你想用其他疗法代替手术 |
[13:49] | Yes. Yes, I am. | 是的 是的 |
[13:57] | I think we can help you. | 我想我们可以帮助你 |
[14:00] | See, unfortunately, the medical establishment… | 不幸的是 医疗机构… |
[14:03] | …is a business like any other business. | …就像其他的商业组织 |
[14:05] | And business needs customers. | 而商业需要客户 |
[14:07] | They want to sell you their most expensive item… | 他们想把最贵的卖给你… |
[14:10] | …which is unnecessary surgery. | …就是没有必要的手术 |
[14:14] | Can I use hot water on my face? | 我能用热水洗脸吗 |
[14:16] | No. You know… | 不行… |
[14:18] | …I am not a businessman. | …我不是一个商人 |
[14:21] | I am a holistic healer. It’s a calling. It’s a gift. | 我是一名整体治疗师 这是一种召唤 是一种天赋 |
[14:25] | You see, it’s in the best interest of the medical profession… | 对一些专业医疗机构来说 最大的利益就是… |
[14:27] | …that you remain sick. See, that insures good business. | …让你一直生病 这样可以保证有好的生意 |
[14:31] | You’re not a patient, you’re a customer. | 你不是一个病人 你是一个客户 |
[14:34] | And you’re not a doctor, but you play one in real life. | 而你不是一个医生 你在真实生活中扮演医生 |
[14:39] | What about shaving? | 刮胡子呢 |
[14:41] | You’re eating too much dairy. | 你乳制品吃得太多了 |
[14:45] | May I? | 可以吗 |
[14:47] | I guess so. | 我想是 |
[14:58] | You see? | 你看 |
[15:02] | You are in disharmony. | 你处在不和谐之中 |
[15:04] | The throat is the gateway to the lung. | 喉咙是肺的大门 |
[15:06] | Tonsillitis, adenoiditis is, in Chinese medical terms… | 扁桃腺 增殖腺 在中医理论中… |
[15:09] | …an invasion of heat and wind. | …是由于热和风的入侵 |
[15:11] | There’s some hot air blowing in here. | 这里有些热风在吹 |
[15:15] | You know… | |
[15:17] | …I lived with the Eskimos many years ago… | …很多年前我和 爱斯基摩人生活在一起… |
[15:20] | …and they used to plunge their faces into the snow. | …他们常常把脸埋在雪里 |
[15:25] | Can it be lukewarm? | 温水可以吗 |
[15:28] | Too much dairy? You really think I’m eating too much dairy. | 太多乳制品? 你真认为我吃了太多乳制品 |
[15:34] | The tongue. | 舌头 |
[15:36] | Yes, the tongue. | 对 舌头 |
[15:37] | Or, in medical terms, the glossa. | 按照医学的说法 舌 |
[15:40] | It’s a muscular organ. | 是个肌肉组织 |
[15:42] | Consists of two parts: | 由两部分组成 |
[15:43] | The body and the root. | 舌腹和舌根 |
[15:47] | You see, it’s covered by this mucous membrane. | 被这层粘膜覆盖 |
[15:49] | These raised little projections here are the papillae. | 这些小凸起是舌苔 |
[15:53] | It’s what gives it its furred appearance. | 使它看上去毛茸茸的 |
[15:55] | Very tactile. | 非常有触感 |
[16:01] | Your tea is ready now. | 你的茶好了 |
[16:03] | This will solve your so-called tonsil problem. | 这能治好你所谓的扁桃腺问题 |
[16:06] | It’s a special concoction. | 这是特制的混合物 |
[16:08] | – It contains cramp bark. – I love cramp bark. | – 包括荚迷皮 – 我喜欢荚迷皮 |
[16:11] | Cleavers. | 活血草 |
[16:13] | Cleaver? I once had cleaver as a kid. I was able to lift a car. | 活血草? 我小时吃过一次 我那时都能举起一辆车 |
[16:16] | And some couch grass. | 和一些茅草 |
[16:18] | Couch grass and cramp bark? | 茅草和荚迷皮? |
[16:20] | I think that’s what killed Curly. | 我想就是这些杀了克理 |
[16:24] | Go ahead, drink it, George. | 喝吧 乔治 |
[16:28] | Excuse me. Tor? | 托 |
[16:30] | May I ask you a question? | 可以问个问题吗 |
[16:33] | You have intuitive abilities. | 你有天赋能力 |
[16:35] | You’re in touch with a lot of cosmic kind of things. | 你接触了很多宇宙中的东西 |
[16:39] | I have this note I can’t read. I was wondering if… | 我有个纸条看不懂 |
[16:45] | Yes! | 我在想是不是… |
[16:48] | ” Cleveland, 1 1 7. San Antonio, 1 09.” | “克利夫兰117 圣安东尼奥109” |
[16:57] | Go ahead, George, drink it. | 乔治 喝吧 |
[17:07] | It’s not too bad. | 味道不坏 |
[17:11] | I’m an eggplant! | 我是个茄子! |
[17:13] | I’m an eggplant! I’m a vegetable! | 我是个茄子! 我是蔬菜! |
[17:15] | I didn’t take your Chuckle! | 我没有吃你的咯咯糖! |
[17:17] | I had five Chuckles. I ate the green and the yellow. The red is missing. | 我有五个 吃了绿色和黄色的 红的不见了 |
[17:20] | – I don’t even like Chuckles! – Maybe he doesn’t like them. | – 我根本不喜欢吃咯咯糖! – 也许他没吃 |
[17:23] | My face! My face! Get me to the hospital! | 我的脸! 我的脸! 快送我去医院! |
[17:26] | I want that Chuckle, you hear? | 我要那颗糖 听到了吗 |
[17:27] | You want me to get you a Chuckle? | 要我给你买包糖吗 |
[17:29] | – Pull over. – Pull over? | – 停车 – 停车? |
[17:31] | – ” Pull over”? You want a piece of me? – Yeah! | – “停车”? 你想单挑? – 对! |
[17:33] | – What, you’re gonna fight? – No! I’m a mutant! | – 你想去打架? – 不! 我是个异形! |
[17:36] | – Let me drive. – Come on, man, pull over! | – 让我开车 – 快 停车! |
[17:39] | All right. I’m gonna mess you up, man! | 好吧 我要好好教训你! |
[17:41] | Really, gentlemen, please. | 真的 男士们 拜托 |
[17:42] | My heart! | 我的心脏! |
[17:44] | Where are you going?! Are you crazy?! | 你去哪? 你疯了?! |
[17:46] | – I’m gonna kick his ass! – Hey, do you have keys? | – 我要教训教训他! – 你有钥匙吗? |
[17:48] | You can’t leave! This is an ambulance! | 你不能离开 这是救护车! |
[17:50] | – This is an emergency! – I don’t like Chuckles, man. | – 这是紧急事件! – 我不喜欢咯咯糖 |
[17:53] | If I hear you one more time, I’m gonna kill you! | 要是我再听到你说一次 我杀了你! |
[17:56] | – All this over a Chuckle. – What’s a Chuckle? | – 都是因为咯咯糖 – 什么是咯咯糖? |
[18:00] | It’s a jelly candy. Comes in five flavours. | 果冻糖 有五种口味 |
[18:07] | You see, taste buds run on grooves along surfaces. | 味蕾分布在表面纹路上 |
[18:10] | – Can you let go of my tongue now? – What? | – 现在能放开我的舌头吗 – 什么 |
[18:12] | – Let go of my tongue. – Oh, sorry. | – 放开我的舌头 – 对不起 |
[18:16] | Well, I should get going. | 我要走了 |
[18:19] | – What are you doing? – I was gonna kiss you good night. | – 你干什么 – 我想和你吻别 |
[18:23] | A kiss? | 亲吻 |
[18:24] | With the tongue? The glossa with the bumps and the papillae? | 用舌头? 用有突起和舌苔的舌? |
[18:30] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么想 |
[18:34] | – You can’t just leave him there. – I told him I was gonna mess him up. | – 你不能把他留在那里 – 我告诉过他我要教训他 |
[18:37] | – Can you call him an ambulance? – I told him I didn’t take his Chuckle! | – 你能给他叫辆救护车吗 – 我告诉过他我没吃过他的咯咯糖 |
[18:40] | – I don’t eat that gooey crap! – Hey, watch the road. | – 我不吃那种粘乎乎的垃圾! – 看路 |
[18:43] | – Watch the road, man. – Hey, you want some of what he got? | – 看路 – 你想试试他挨的吗 |
[18:46] | – Hey, watch out! – Watch out! | – 注意! – 注意! |
[19:01] | How you doing? | 怎么样 |
[19:04] | Can’t talk? | 不能说话? |
[19:06] | Hey, how’d you get the plastic one? | 你的怎么是塑料的 |
[19:11] | I like that. | 我喜欢那个 |
[19:15] | So how’s life without tonsils? | 没有扁桃腺的生活怎么样 |
[19:19] | What? What’s that? | 什么 那是什么 |
[19:22] | So how much is this thing gonna cost you, like 5000, 6000? | 这会花你多少钱 5000 6000? |
[19:28] | Well, live and learn. At least we lived. | 边活边学 至少我们还活着 |
[19:34] | Kramer went to Ackman. He feels all better already. | 克莱默去找阿克曼 他早就一点事都没有了 |
[19:39] | What? What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[19:43] | Oh, poor George. | 可怜的乔治 |
[19:46] | I’m sorry, I can’t stay long. I don’t want to run into Dr. Tongue. | 抱歉 我不能在这待很长时间 我不想碰到舌头大夫 |
[19:52] | Here, I brought you something. | 给 |
[19:56] | See? | 我带了点东西给你 |
[19:59] | – Oh, please, come on. It’s nothing. – Hey, turn up the TV. | – 拜托 没什么 – 把电视声音打开 |
[20:02] | The planet’s on fire! | 这个行星着火了! |
[20:03] | It is just as you prophesised. | 正如你预言的那样! |
[20:06] | The planets of our solar system incinerating… | 我们太阳系的行星都在燃烧… |
[20:09] | …lik e flaming globes, Zigmond, lik e flaming globes! | …就像火焰星球 西格蒙 就像火焰星球! |
[20:17] | That’s it! That’s it! ” Flaming globes of Zigmond”! | 就是这个! 就是这个! “火焰星球 西格蒙” |
[20:20] | That’s my note. That’s what I thought was so funny. | 这就是我的笔记 这就是我觉得很好笑的 |
[20:24] | It’s not funny. | 并不好笑 |
[20:27] | There’s nothing funny about that. | 这个一点都不好笑 |
[20:29] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[20:34] | I have a friend who’s a hypochondriac. Always thinks he’s sick, never is. | 我有个有忧郁症的朋友 一直觉得自己有病 一直这样 |
[20:38] | Then you have another type of person… | 另外一种人… |
[20:40] | …always thinks they’re well, no matter how bad they are. | …总认为自己健康 无论他们有多糟糕 |
[20:42] | You know this type of person? Very annoying. ” Feel great. | 你了解这种人? 非常烦 “感觉很好” |
[20:46] | I like being on a respirator. | “就像接了呼吸机” |
[20:48] | Intravenous, heart-lung machine. I never felt better in my life.” | “吊点滴 接心肺机 我感觉从来没有这么好” |
[20:53] | Medical science is making advances every day to control health problems. | 医学每天都在发展 控制健康问题 |
[20:58] | In fact, it’s probably only a matter of time… | 事实上 把心脏病变的像头痛一样… |
[21:00] | …before a heart attack becomes like a headache. | …只是时间的问题 |
[21:04] | We’ll just see people on TV going: | 我们可以在电视里看到人们: |
[21:06] | ” I had a heart attack this big… | “我得了心脏病 这么大…” |
[21:09] | …but I gave myself one of these: Clear! | “…我给自己一个这个:清除!” |
[21:13] | And it’s gone.” | “病好了” 全民同心,共度难关! “心脏病发作” |