时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Whenever I see the news and they’re… | 不管我什么时候看新闻 他们把那些… |
[00:04] | …hauling in some criminal, terrorist, psycho, maniac, mass-murderer guy… | 罪犯啊,恐怖分子啊,心理变态啊 疯子啊,杀人狂魔的镜头拉近 |
[00:11] | You notice he’s always covering up his face? | 你们有没有注意到他总是遮着脸? 拿着报纸,穿着夹克,戴着帽子… |
[00:13] | What is he worried about? | 他在担心什么? |
[00:14] | I mean, what is this man’s reputation… | 我的意思是说,他有什么名誉可言? |
[00:16] | …that he has to worry about this kind of exposure… | 值得他担心这种曝光… “复仇” |
[00:20] | …damaging his good name? | 会让他的名声受损? |
[00:22] | I mean, what is he, up for a big job promotion… | 我是说,难道他还指望会升职… |
[00:25] | …down at the office or something? | 还是其它什么的? |
[00:27] | Afraid the boss is gonna catch this on TV and go: | 害怕老板看到电视后说 |
[00:29] | ” Isn’t that Johnson from sales? | “这不是销售部的约翰逊吗?” |
[00:33] | He’s up in that clock tower, picking people off one by one. | 他站在钟楼上,一个个地选人 |
[00:36] | I don’t know if that’s the kind of man… | 我不知道我们是不是需要… |
[00:38] | …we want heading up that new branch office. | …这样的人来领导我们的新部门 |
[00:40] | He should be in bill collection. I think he’s got aptitude.” | 他应该去做票据托收 我想他肯定很有天分 (票据托收,银行业务的一种) |
[00:53] | She was great. | 她很棒 |
[00:56] | You don’t want to know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[00:58] | Hey, Brecky, remind me to tell you what we did in Lake George. | 嘿,布雷克,记得我们在 乔治湖都干了什么吗? (乔治湖,美国纽约州的一个湖泊 位于阿第伦达克山脉东南麓,度假胜地) |
[01:02] | Get this, I got it all on video. | 听着,我把它全录下来了 |
[01:06] | That’s it. This is it. | 我受够了,受够了 |
[01:08] | I’m done! Through! It’s over! | 到此为止!我不干了!完了!结束了! |
[01:10] | I’m gone! Finished! Over! | 我要辞职!完了!结束了! |
[01:12] | I will never work for you again! Look at you. | 我再也不会为你工作了! 你看看你 |
[01:15] | You think you’re an important man? | 你以为你很了不起? |
[01:17] | You are a laughingstock. You are a joke. | 你完全是个笑柄 你是个笑料 |
[01:20] | These people are laughing at you! | 那些人都在嘲笑你! |
[01:22] | You’re nothing! You have no brains, no ability, nothing! | 你什么也不是!你没大脑 没能力,什么也不是! |
[01:27] | I quit! | 我辞职了! |
[01:34] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 你好 – 你好 |
[01:36] | Boy, I have really had it with Newman. | 老兄,我真的受够纽曼了 |
[01:38] | He wakes me up again, last night, at 3:00 in the morning… | 他昨晚又把我叫醒了 凌晨3点… |
[01:42] | …to tell me he’s going on the roof to kill himself. | 告诉我他要去屋顶跳楼自杀 |
[01:44] | – Well, what did you say? – I said, “Jump.” | – 哦,那你什么说的? – 我说,“那你跳吧” |
[01:48] | He’s been threatening to do this for years. | 几年以来他一直威胁要跳楼 |
[01:50] | I said, ” If you’re gonna kill yourself, do it already and stop bothering me.” | 我说,“如果你真要自杀,就去吧 别来烦我了” |
[01:55] | At least I’d respect the guy for accomplishing something. | 至少我尊重这家伙的意愿 |
[01:58] | What’s his problem? | 他到底有什么问题? |
[01:59] | No job, no women. | 他没有工作,也没有女朋友 |
[02:01] | He called the right guy. | 看来他找对人了 |
[02:05] | What am I supposed to tell him? | 那我应该和他说什么? |
[02:06] | How much there is for him to live for? | 告诉他这世界 值得他活下去的东西多了去了? |
[02:09] | Why should I lie to him? | 我为什么要对他撒谎? |
[02:11] | I’m leaving. I’m going to the laundry. | 我要走了,我要去洗衣店洗衣服 |
[02:13] | Why don’t you use the machines down in the basement? | 你为什么不用地下室里的那些洗衣机? |
[02:16] | Fluff and fold, the only way to live. | 洗衣店是生活的必需品 |
[02:18] | I drop it off, I pick it up. It’s a delight. | 把脏衣服放下,把干净衣服拿走 多轻松啊 |
[02:23] | – How about if I put a…? – I don’t want to do that. | – 如果我把我的…? – 不行 |
[02:25] | – What, you’re going over there, what? – I don’t want to mix in everything. | – 反正你都要去的,怎么不行? – 我不想把东西混在一起 |
[02:30] | My guys don’t know your guys. | 我的衣服又不认识你的衣服 |
[02:34] | You can’t just lock them all in the same machine together. | 我不能把它们锁在同一台洗衣机里 |
[02:37] | They’ll start a riot. | 它们会暴动的 |
[02:38] | Have you ever met my guys? | 那你见过我的衣服吗? |
[02:40] | – No, I can’t say as I have. – Well… | – 不,我不能说没见过 – 那不就得了… |
[02:44] | All right, put them on top. | 好吧,放在最上面 |
[02:47] | Oh, beautiful. | 哦,太好了 |
[02:50] | This stuff on top is my friend’s. | 在上面的这些衣服是我朋友的 |
[02:51] | Could I get it done in a separate machine? | 能把它们放在另一台洗衣机里吗? |
[02:53] | I’ll have to charge you for another machine. | 那要另外收费 |
[02:55] | Whatever it costs. In fact… | 多少都可以,实际上… |
[02:57] | …I would prefer it if the machines are not even touching each other… | 我希望不要把它们放在 相邻的洗衣机里 |
[03:01] | …because something could, you know, jump across. | 因为里面有一些东西会跳过来 |
[03:05] | Guess what. | 猜猜出什么事了 |
[03:08] | – How did you know I was here? – Kramer. Guess what. | – 你怎么知道我在这儿? – 克莱默告诉我的,猜猜出什么事了 |
[03:11] | – I don’t know. – I quit my job. | – 我怎么知道 – 我辞职了 |
[03:13] | – Get out of here. – I couldn’t take it anymore. | – 不是吧 – 我再也受不了了 |
[03:16] | You can have this on Monday. | 请星期一来拿衣服 |
[03:18] | What happened? Levitan? | 发生什么事了?是因为列维坦吗? |
[03:19] | I go in to use his private bathroom. Everybody uses it. | 我去用他的私人盥洗室 大家都用的 |
[03:22] | And then I get a memo… A memo… | 然后我发现了一个备忘录… 一个备忘录… |
[03:24] | …telling me to use the men’s room in the hall. | 上面说让我去用走廊里的男厕 |
[03:27] | I mean, we share it with Pace Electronics. It’s disgusting! | 但那个厕所是我们和 佩斯电子公司共用的,真恶心 |
[03:30] | You and your toilets. | 就因为你和你的厕所 |
[03:32] | I snapped. It was the last straw. | 我爆发了,实在忍无可忍 |
[03:36] | What are you gonna do? Look for something else in real estate? | 那你准备怎么办? 再去找个房地产方面的工作? |
[03:39] | Nobody’s hiring now. The market’s terrible. | 现在公司都不要人 房地产市场不景气 |
[03:42] | So, what are you gonna do? | 那你准备怎么办? |
[03:48] | I like sports. I could do something in sports. | 我喜欢体育,也许可以做些 体育方面的工作 |
[03:56] | In what capacity? | 你能干什么呢? |
[04:00] | You know, like the general manager of a baseball team. | 比如当棒球队的经理 |
[04:06] | Yeah, well, that… That can be tough to get. | 哦,那…可能不太容易 |
[04:10] | Well, it doesn’t even have to be the general manager. | 嗯,也不一定要是经理 |
[04:13] | Maybe I could be, like, an announcer, like, a colour man. | 也许我可以当一名解说员 或者是体育比赛的评论员 |
[04:16] | You know how I always make… | 你知道在比赛时我总能说出… |
[04:17] | …interesting comments during the game? | 一些很有趣的评论 |
[04:20] | Yeah. Yeah, you make good comments. | 对,对,你的评论都不错 |
[04:22] | So, what about that? | 那这主意怎么样? |
[04:24] | Well, they tend to give those jobs to ex-ballplayers… | 呃,他们可能更倾向于 找退役的球员… |
[04:27] | …and people that are, you know, in broadcasting. | 和那些原本就在电台工作的人 |
[04:36] | – Well, that’s really not fair. – I know. | – 哦,那实在是不公平 – 我知道 |
[04:40] | Well, okay, okay. What else do you like? | 好吧,好吧,你还喜欢什么? |
[04:44] | Movies. I like to watch movies. | 电影,我喜欢看电影 |
[04:47] | Yeah, yeah. | 对,对 |
[04:49] | Do they pay people to watch movies? | 有人会雇人去看电影吗? |
[04:52] | Projectionists. | 电影放映员 |
[04:55] | – That’s true. – But you got to know… | – 对呀 – 那你要会… |
[04:57] | …how to work the projector. | 操作放映机 |
[04:59] | Right. | 对 |
[05:01] | And it’s probably a union thing. | 而且这可能要通过工会 |
[05:04] | Those unions. | 又是那些工会 |
[05:07] | Okay, sports… | 好吧,体育… |
[05:09] | …movies… | 电影… |
[05:13] | What about a talk show host? | 当脱口秀主持人怎么样? |
[05:16] | Talk show host, that’s good. | 脱口秀主持人,主意不错 |
[05:19] | I think I’d be good at that. | 我想我能做得很好 |
[05:20] | I talk to people all the time. | 我一直和人们谈话 |
[05:22] | Someone said once I’d be a good talk show host. | 以前还有人说我当脱口秀主持人肯定很棒 |
[05:24] | – Really? – Yeah, a couple of people. | – 真的? – 真的,有好多人都这么说 |
[05:30] | How do you get that? Where do you start? | 怎么才能得到那工作? 应该从哪开始呢? |
[05:32] | Well, that’s where it gets tricky. | 哦,那才是问题的所在 |
[05:36] | You can’t walk into a building and say, ” I want to be a talk show host.” | 你总不能走到大楼里吼一声 “我想当脱口秀主持人” |
[05:39] | I wouldn’t think so. | 这样可不好 |
[05:41] | It’s all politics. | 还要被潜规则 |
[05:44] | All right, okay, sports, movies, talk show host… | 好吧,体育,电影,脱口秀主持人… |
[05:48] | What else? | 还有什么呢? |
[05:53] | This could have been a huge mistake. | 我可能犯了个大错误 |
[05:57] | Yeah, well, it doesn’t sound like you completely thought this through. | 对呀,你好像根本没有认真考虑清楚 |
[06:00] | I guess not. | 我猜也没有 |
[06:03] | – What should I do? – Maybe you can just go back. | – 那我该怎么办? – 也许你只要回去就好了 |
[06:07] | – Go back? – Yeah. | – 回去? – 对啊 |
[06:08] | Pretend like it never happened. | 装作什么都没发生 |
[06:11] | You mean just walk in on Monday morning like it never happened? | 你是说星期一我照样去上班开会 装作什么也没发生? |
[06:14] | Sure. You’re an emotional person. | 当然啦,你是个很情绪化的人 |
[06:16] | People don’t take you seriously. | 大家不会把你的话当真的 |
[06:20] | Just go back. | 只要回去就好了 |
[06:23] | – Pretend it never happened. – Never happened. | – 装作什么也没发生过 – 什么也没发生过 |
[06:25] | I was blowing off a little steam. So what? | 我只是发了点小脾气 那又怎么样呢? |
[06:27] | – So what? You’re entitled. – I’m emotional. | – 那又怎么样呢?你有资格这样做 – 因为我很情绪化 |
[06:31] | That’s right, you’re emotional. | 对呀, 你很情绪化 |
[06:33] | – Never happened. | – Never happened. – 从没发生过 – 从没发生过 |
[06:38] | To me, the most annoying thing… | 我觉得最烦人就是… |
[06:40] | …about the couple of times I did work in an office… | 以前我在办公室里工作时… |
[06:43] | …is when you go in in the morning, you say ” hi” to everyone… | 你早上到办公室,和大家打招呼… |
[06:46] | …and then, throughout the day… | 然后不知道为什么,这一整天… |
[06:48] | …you have to continue to greet these people… | 你就要不停地问候这些人… |
[06:51] | …all day, every time you see them. | 一整天,每次你看到他们的时候都要 |
[06:54] | ” Morning, Bill.” ” Morning, Bob.” ” How you doing?” ” Fine.” | “早上好,比尔” “早上好,鲍勃” “你好吗?” “我很好” |
[06:57] | Ten minutes later, you see them in the hall, ” How you doing?” | 十分钟后,你在大厅里再看到他们 又要问“你好吗?” |
[07:00] | Every time you pass, you’ve gotta come up with another greeting. | 每次碰面 都要想句不一样的词来问候 |
[07:02] | You start racking your brains. | 你开始才思枯竭了 |
[07:04] | You do the little eyebrow, you know, ” Hey.” | 下次见面你就稍微抬一抬眉毛 轻声说,“嗨” |
[07:09] | You start coming up with nicknames for them. | 你开始给他们起外号 |
[07:11] | “Jimbo.” | “小吉” (卖座电影“美国派”男主角) |
[07:20] | How you doing? | 你们好吗? |
[07:22] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么? |
[07:24] | What? I work here. | 什么?我在这里工作啊 |
[07:26] | I thought you quit. | 我以为你已经辞职了 |
[07:28] | What quit? Who quit? | 什么辞职?谁辞职了? |
[07:34] | Bill, how was your weekend? | 比尔,周末怎么样? |
[07:35] | Excellent weekend. What about your weekend? | �床淮淼模�你呢? |
[07:38] | – Fine weekend. – Yeah, good weekend. | – 也很不错 – 很好的周末 |
[07:40] | Went up to the Cape. Took the kids sailing. | 去了趟科德角,带孩子们驾帆船了 (科德角,美国马萨诸塞州一个港湾城市 景色秀美,旅游业十分兴旺) |
[07:43] | Lisa was a little scared at first… | 利萨刚开始有点怕… |
[07:45] | …but that kid’s gonna be a good sailor someday. | 但这孩子一定会成为一名好水手 |
[07:47] | She’s gonna be a fine sailor. | 她会成为一名好水手的 |
[07:53] | Ava, what happened to you Friday afternoon? | 艾娃,你周五下午怎么了? |
[07:55] | – I got tied up. – I’ll bet you did. | – 我有点事走不开 – 我也是这么想 |
[08:01] | I want to remind everyone that the 1 0th anniversary party… | 我想提醒大家一下 里其巴尔地产公司的10周年聚会… |
[08:04] | …for Rick Barr Properties is gonna be Wednesday afternoon at 4:00… | 将于周三下午4点… |
[08:08] | …in Lasky’s Bar on Madison and 48th. | 在麦迪逊大道48号的兰斯基酒吧举行 |
[08:10] | I want all of you to be there. This really means a lot to me. | 我希望你们到时候都能去 这对我很重要 |
[08:16] | Is that Costanza over there? | 那儿坐的是克斯坦萨吗? |
[08:20] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么? |
[08:22] | – What? – Am I crazy or didn’t you quit? | – 什么? – 我神经错乱了?你不是辞职了? |
[08:27] | – When? – Friday. | – 什么时候? – 星期五 |
[08:29] | Oh, what? That? | 哦,什么?那件事? |
[08:31] | Are you kidding? I didn’t quit. | 你在开玩笑吧,我没有辞职呀 |
[08:33] | Why, you took that seriously? | 怎么,你不是当真了吧? |
[08:36] | You mean ” laughingstock,” all that stuff. | 你是说,你说我是“笑柄”的那些话? |
[08:38] | Come on. Will you stop it? | 拜托,你不会当真了吧? |
[08:39] | – ” No brains, no ability”? – Teasing. | – “没大脑,没能力”? – 开玩笑的嘛 |
[08:43] | Okay, I want you out of here. | 那好吧,那我现在要你滚 |
[08:46] | I don’t know where you’re getting this from. | 我不知道你从哪儿听来的 |
[08:49] | You’re serious, aren’t you? Oh, you see… | 你是认真的,对吗? 哦,听着… |
[08:52] | …you just don’t know my sense of humour. | 你只是不太了解我的幽默 |
[08:54] | I mean, Dan, don’t I joke around all the time? | 丹,你说我是不是整天都在开玩笑? |
[08:58] | I wouldn’t say all the time. | 也不是整天 |
[09:00] | You can’t win. You can’t beat me. | 你不会赢的,你不可能打败我 |
[09:03] | That’s why I’m here, and you’re there. | 这就是为什么我坐在这 而你却坐在那儿 |
[09:08] | Because I’m a winner. | 因为我是个胜利者 |
[09:10] | I’ll always be a winner… | 我将一直是胜利者… |
[09:13] | …and you’ll always be a loser. | 而你将一直是失败者 |
[09:22] | ” I’ll always be a winner, and you’ll always be a loser.” | “我将一直是个胜利者 而你将一直是个失败者” |
[09:24] | This is what he said to me. | 他是这样对你说的 |
[09:26] | – Well, so that’s that. – No, that’s not that. | – 哦,那就这样吧 – 不,不能这样算了 |
[09:29] | – That’s not that? – No. | – 不能这样算了? – 不能 |
[09:31] | Well, if that’s not that, what is that? | 好吧,如果不能这样,那应该怎样? |
[09:33] | I got some plans. I got plans. | 我有计划,有计划 |
[09:36] | – What kind of plans? – What’s the difference? | – 什么计划? – 那有什么关系呢 |
[09:38] | You don’t wanna tell me? | 你不想告诉我? |
[09:43] | I’m gonna slip him a Mickey. | 我要在他酒里下麻药 |
[09:48] | What, in his drink? Are you out of your mind? | 什么,在他的酒里?你疯了吧? |
[09:52] | What are you, Peter Lorre? | 你以你是谁,彼得・洛吗? (彼得・洛,特型演员,匈牙利人) |
[09:54] | You don’t understand. He’s got this big party coming up. | 你不知道,他要举办一个大的聚会 |
[09:58] | He’s been looking forward to this. This is gonna destroy the whole thing. | 而且他一直很期待这个聚会 这会把事情全毁了 |
[10:01] | – What if you destroy him? – No, no, no. Don’t worry. | – 但如果你把他毁了怎么办? – 不,不,不,你放心 |
[10:04] | It’s perfectly safe. I researched it. | 绝对安全,我查过了 |
[10:06] | He’ll get a little woozy. | 他只会变得有点迷糊 |
[10:08] | He might keel over. | 他可能会摔倒 |
[10:11] | – Well, what does that do? Big deal. – This is what they’d do in the movies. | – 这样做有什么意思?没什么大不了 – 电影里都是这么做的 |
[10:15] | It’s the beautiful thing. It’s like a movie. | 这主意多好呀,就像在演电影 |
[10:18] | I’m gonna slip him a Mickey. | 我要在他酒里下麻药 |
[10:21] | You’ve really gone mental. | 看来你真的疯了 |
[10:24] | Where are you gonna get this Mickey? I can’t believe I’m saying ” Mickey.” | 你要从哪儿搞到麻药? 我都不敢相信我居然说了“麻药”二字 |
[10:30] | I got a source. | 我有渠道 |
[10:32] | You got a Mickey source? | 你有买“麻药”的渠道? |
[10:36] | And Elaine is gonna keep him busy. | 伊莲会让他抽不开身 |
[10:39] | Elaine? How did you rope her into this? | 伊莲?你是怎么把她卷进来的? |
[10:41] | I told her what a sexist he is. How he cheats on his wife. | 我告诉她他个大男子主义者 他是怎么背着他妻子偷腥的 |
[10:44] | – She knew that. – She didn’t know he doesn’t recycle. | – 这些她都知道 – 但她不知道他从循环利用垃圾 |
[10:47] | What is the point of all this? | 你这样做的目的是什么? |
[10:49] | – Revenge. – The best revenge is living well. | – 复仇 – 最好的复仇就是自己好好活着 |
[10:53] | There’s no chance of that. | 这不可能 |
[11:06] | – Did you get your laundry? – Yeah. | – 拿到送洗的衣服了吗? – 拿到了 |
[11:10] | What’s with you? | 你怎么了? |
[11:12] | He jumped. | 他跳了 |
[11:14] | – What? – Newman jumped. | – 什么? – 纽曼跳楼了 |
[11:18] | – Did he call you last night? – Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. | – 他昨晚给你打电话了吗? – 哦,打了,打了 |
[11:23] | What did you say? | 你说什么了? |
[11:25] | I said, “Wave to me when you pass my window.” | 我说,“经过我窗户的时候给我招个手” |
[11:30] | Did he wave? | 他招手了吗? |
[11:34] | No. He jumped from the second floor. | 没有,他从二楼跳的 |
[11:37] | Mr. Papanicolas saw him from across the street. | 帕潘尼克先生在街对面看到他了 |
[11:40] | He’s lying out there faking. | 他在假装躺在那里 |
[11:42] | See, he’s trying to get back at me. | 他想报复我 |
[11:47] | – Oh, my God. – What? What’s the matter? | – 哦,我的天哪 – 怎么了?什么事? |
[11:49] | On Thursday when I came home, I had 1 500 dollars on me. | 星期四我回家的时候 身上有1500美元 |
[11:52] | For some reason, I decided to hide it in my laundry bag… | 因为某些原因 我决定把它藏在洗衣袋里 |
[11:55] | …and then I completely forgot about it. | 然后我就把这事给忘了 |
[11:58] | And then I took the laundry in on Friday! | 然后星期五我就去洗衣服了 |
[12:02] | – Oh, come on, let’s go. – Where? Where? | – 哦,快点,我们快走 – 去哪儿? |
[12:05] | To the Laundromat. | 去洗衣店 |
[12:07] | I never saw it. | 我没看到过 |
[12:09] | Okay, come on, give the guy his money. What are you doing? | 哦,快点给他钱,你到底在干嘛? |
[12:12] | Hey, you see that sign up there? | 嘿,看到那个牌子了吗? (物品丢失,概不负责) |
[12:15] | I see. You put up a sign so you can do whatever you want. | 我知道了,你只要在那挂个牌子 然后就可以随心所欲了 |
[12:18] | You’re not a part of society. | 你根本不是社会的一分子 |
[12:20] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对,没错 |
[12:21] | Because this place is my country… | 因为这儿是我的地盘… |
[12:23] | …and I’m the president, and that’s my Constitution. | 在这儿我是总统,那就是我的宪法 |
[12:27] | I’m not responsible. | 我不负责 |
[12:29] | So anybody leaves anything here, you could just take it. | 所以不管什么人落了什么东西 你都可以拿走 |
[12:32] | You have a license to steal. | 你有偷窃许可证 |
[12:34] | You are like the James Bond of laundry. | 你是洗衣界的詹姆斯・邦德 |
[12:39] | – You ever hear of a bank? – Come on, let’s go. | – 那你听说过一个叫银行的地方吗? – 算了,我们走 |
[12:41] | No, you can’t let him get away with this. | 不,你不能就这么算了 |
[12:47] | – Which one is he? – That’s him over there. | – 哪个是他? – 那边那个 |
[12:51] | The one that looks like a blowfish. | 那个看起来像河豚的家伙 |
[12:55] | – Oh, yeah. I see him. – Yeah. | – 哦,对,我看到他了 – 对 |
[12:58] | Hey, thanks for doing this. | 谢谢你这么做 |
[13:00] | Why pass up the opportunity to go to prison? | 怎么能错过进监狱的好机会呢? |
[13:04] | This is the most exciting thing I’ve ever done. | 这是我做过最刺激的事 |
[13:06] | Yeah, it is kind of cool. | 对呀,�纯岬� |
[13:08] | First time in my life I’ve ever gotten back at someone. | 有生以来我第一次报复人 |
[13:11] | I can’t believe we’re doing this. It’s the kind of thing they do in the movies. | 我都不敢相信我们正在这么做 这可是电影里的桥段 |
[13:14] | That’s exactly what I told Jerry. | 我也是这样和杰瑞说的 |
[13:16] | – Really? – Yes. | – 真的? – 当然了 |
[13:18] | God, I’ve never felt so alive. | 天哪,我从没觉得自己这么有激情 |
[13:28] | Maybe we should call this off. | 也许我们不应该这样 |
[13:30] | Come on, what’s the big deal? | 拜托,这有什么大不了的 |
[13:32] | We’re just gonna put a little concrete in the washing machine. | 只不过放点混凝土到他洗衣机里 |
[13:37] | – And what’s gonna happen? – Well, it’ll mix up with the water… | – 会出发生什么事? – 然后它会和水混合… |
[13:40] | …and then, by the end of the cycle, it’ll be a solid block. | 最后它会变成一个硬石块 |
[13:45] | If only you could put your mind to something worthwhile. | 只要你能把心思花在有意义的事情上 |
[13:49] | You’re like Lex Luthor. | 你就会像超人一样了 |
[13:53] | You keep him busy. | 你去吸引他的注意力 |
[14:15] | You go over there, you start flirting with him… | 你走过去,和他调情… |
[14:18] | …and I’ll come by, and while you’re keeping him busy… | 然后我会走过去 在你分散他的注意力时… |
[14:21] | …I’ll slip it in his drink. | 我就把麻药倒到他酒里 |
[14:23] | Wouldn’t it be easier just to punch him in the mouth? | 直接打他嘴一拳不更好些吗? |
[14:26] | Come on. They’re terrible. | 拜托,他们太糟糕了 |
[14:29] | They got no infield. | 他们的内场队员都不行 (内场,棒球中一垒、二垒、三垒和被视为 一个单位的游击手的防守位置) |
[14:33] | – Excuse me. – Yeah. | – 对不起 – 嗯 |
[14:35] | I’m gonna get some food. You want some? | 我去拿点吃的,你要吗? |
[14:37] | No. | 不了 |
[14:39] | Hi. | 你好 |
[14:41] | Hi. | 你好 |
[14:55] | God bless you. | 愿上帝保佑你 |
[14:57] | Thank you. Thank you very much. | 谢谢,非常感谢 |
[15:04] | Really, I mean that. I am not one of those people… | 真的,我说真的 我和那些… |
[15:07] | …who gives insincere thank-yous. No, sir. No, sir. | 虚伪地说着谢谢的人不同 不,完全不一样 |
[15:10] | When I thank somebody, I really thank them. | 当我对人说谢谢 那我是真的在感谢他们 |
[15:12] | So thank you. | 所以,谢-谢-你 |
[15:21] | – You’re welcome. – People don’t say “God bless you”… | – 不用谢 – 人们不像以前那样常说… |
[15:24] | …as much as they used to. Have you noticed that? | “愿上帝保佑你” 不知你注意到了吗? |
[15:27] | No. | 没有 |
[15:37] | So I’m going to a nudist colony next week. | 我下周要去一个裸体主义者社区 |
[15:42] | Nudist colony? Really? | 裸体主义者社区?真的? |
[15:44] | Oh, yeah, yeah. I love nudist colonies. | 哦,当然是真的 我喜欢裸体主义者社区 |
[15:48] | They help me unwind. | 他们可以帮助我放松 |
[15:51] | I’ve never been to a nudist colony. | 我从没去过裸体主义者社区 |
[15:53] | Oh, really? Oh, you should go. They’re great. They’re great. | 哦,真的吗?那你应该去看看 他们很不错,真的很不错 |
[15:56] | Of course, when it’s over, it’s hard to get used to all this clothing, you know. | 当然了,当活动结束后 你会不习惯再穿上衣服 |
[16:01] | So a lot of times I’ll just lock the door to my office… | 所以有很多次 我就把办公室的门锁起来… |
[16:04] | …and I’ll just sit there naked. | 独自裸体坐在那儿 |
[16:06] | – Seriously? – Oh, yeah. | – 真的? – 哦,当然了 |
[16:10] | I usually work naked a couple hours a day. | 我通常一天会裸体工作几个小时 |
[16:14] | Glenda, can I ask you a favour? | 格伦达,能请你帮个忙吗? |
[16:17] | Could I have this seat? | 我能坐这儿不? |
[16:19] | What do you have to sit here for? There are plenty of other seats. | 为什么你一定要坐这儿? 那边有那么多位置 |
[16:23] | I can’t explain. It’s very important that I sit here. | 我不能说,对我来说坐在这里很重要 |
[16:27] | What are you doing here anyway? I thought you were fired. | 你到底还来这干什么? 你不是已经被炒了么? |
[16:29] | Okay, okay. Fine. | 好吧,好吧,那算了 |
[16:34] | I cook naked, I clean… | 我煮饭的时候裸体,我做卫生… |
[16:39] | I clean naked. I drive naked. | 我做卫生的时候裸体 我开车的时候裸体 |
[16:43] | Naked, naked, naked. | 裸体,裸体,裸体 |
[16:47] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁? |
[16:49] | Oh, you don’t want to know, mister. I’m trouble. | 哦,你不会想知道的,先生 我是个麻烦人 |
[16:52] | Big trouble. | 大麻烦 |
[17:05] | What about the gentle cycle? You ever use that? | 你觉得轻柔绞洗方式怎么样? 你用过吗? |
[17:15] | Do you think it’s effeminate for a man to put clothes in a gentle cycle? | 你觉不觉得男人洗衣服 用轻柔绞洗会太娇气? |
[17:23] | What about fine fabrics? How do you deal with that kind of temperament? | 细薄织物呢? 你怎么处理那种材质的衣服? |
[17:33] | What about stonewashing? You ever witness one of those? | 用石头洗衣服呢?你见过吗? |
[17:35] | That must be something. What, do they just pummel the jeans with rocks? | 一定很不错 他们是不是就用那些石头去砸牛仔裤? |
[17:43] | I didn’t realize it was a full box. | 我没想到那包这么重 |
[17:50] | I’m gonna count to three. | 我数到三 |
[17:52] | If you don’t give up the chair… | 如果你还不起来… |
[17:55] | …the wig is coming off. | 我就把你假发摘了 |
[17:58] | I don’t wear a wig. | 我又不戴假发 |
[18:01] | One… | 一… |
[18:06] | No, I’m sorry. I don’t really have a phone. | 不,对不起,我没有电话 |
[18:08] | In fact, I don’t really have an apartment. | 实际上我也没有公寓 |
[18:10] | I kind of sleep around. | 我是那种到处睡的人 |
[18:16] | I just like to have a few drinks… | 我只是喜欢喝点酒… |
[18:18] | …and then just let the guy do whatever he wants. | 然后让男人做他们想做的 |
[18:24] | Would you close your eyes a second? | 把眼睛闭起来好吗? |
[18:26] | I want to tell you a secret about my bra. | 我想告诉你一个关于我乳罩的秘密 |
[18:36] | Hello, Rick. | 你好,里克 |
[18:38] | Hey, look who’s here. | 嘿,看看谁在这 |
[18:40] | That’s right, Ricky boy, it’s me. | 对呀,里克老兄,就是我 |
[18:42] | You know something, Costanza, I’m a very lucky man. | 你知道吗,克斯坦萨 我是个非常幸运的男人 |
[18:46] | I’ve always been lucky. | 我一直以来都是幸运的 |
[18:47] | Things just to seem to fall right in my lap. | 好事总是自己来到我面前 |
[18:51] | You wouldn’t believe it if I told you. | 告诉你你也不会相信 |
[18:54] | In fact, I’m glad you’re here, you know. | 实际上我很高兴你能来,你知道的 |
[18:57] | Maybe I’ve been a little rough on you. | 可能我对你有点苛刻 |
[19:00] | Why should we let personal differences… | 我们为什么要把私事… |
[19:02] | …get in the way of business? | 和公事混为一谈呢? |
[19:03] | I… I want you to come back. | 我…我希望你能回来 |
[19:06] | And you can use my bathroom anytime you want. | 而且你随时都可以用我的盥洗室 |
[19:11] | – You want me to come back? – Yeah. | – 你想让我回来? – 对啊 |
[19:14] | Hey, how about a toast, huh? | 嘿,来干一杯,怎么样? |
[19:16] | – Everybody, a toast! – Rick. | – 大家来一起干一杯 – 里克 |
[19:18] | Everyone, I want to propose a toast… | 各位,我要举杯… |
[19:20] | …to 1 0 great years at Rick Barr Properties… | 为里克巴尔地产公司伟大的十年干杯… |
[19:23] | – Rick. …and all the people in this room… | – 里克 – 为这屋里的所有人干杯… |
[19:26] | …that made that possible. – Rick. | – 是你们让这十年成为了现实 – 里克 |
[19:27] | I’d also like to welcome back into the fold… | 而且我也要欢迎… |
[19:30] | …our little, shrimpy friend, George Costanza… | 我们的小朋友乔治・克斯坦萨 重回我们的怀抱… |
[19:33] | …who, although he really didn’t have a very good year… | 虽然他这一年表现不怎么样… |
[19:37] | How you blew that McConnell deal, I’ll never know… | 我不知道你是怎么把 麦克康纳那件生意搞砸的… |
[19:40] | …but, hey, what the hell, huh? | 但是,有什么关系呢? |
[19:42] | We’ve always enjoyed his antics around the office. | 我们都喜欢他在办公室里的滑稽表演 |
[19:45] | Anything you want to add to this? | 你还想说点什么吗? |
[19:50] | Drink up! | 那干杯吧! |
[19:58] | I like history, the Civil War. | 我喜欢历史,南北战争 |
[20:03] | Maybe I could be a professor or something. | 也许我可以当个教授什么的 |
[20:06] | Well, to teach something, you really have to know a lot about it. | 哦,如果要教书 你得知道很多知识 |
[20:11] | – I think you need a degree. – Yeah, that’s true. | – 我想你可能需要一个学位 – 对,没错 |
[20:18] | – Hey, don’t… – What? | – 嘿,你别… – 什么? |
[20:24] | Oh, my God, the money. | 哦,天哪,钱 |
[20:26] | – The 1 500, where’d you find it? – It was in my laundry. | – 是1500美元,你在哪找到的? – 在我的衣服里 |
[20:30] | In your laundry? The whole time? | 在你的衣服里?一直都在? |
[20:34] | I told you not to mix in our guys. | 我就说不要把我们的衣服混在一起 |
[20:40] | What did we figure the damage on that machine would be? | 我们要赔多少钱给那台坏了的洗衣机? |
[20:43] | It was about 1 200 bucks. | 大概1200美元 |
[20:46] | Kramer! | 克莱默! |
[20:48] | That’s Newman. | 是纽曼 |
[20:50] | I’m on the roof! | 我在屋顶上! |
[20:54] | Well? What are you waiting for? | 那你还等什么? |
[20:59] | Elaine, take a walk with me to the Laundromat. | 伊莲,和我去趟洗衣店吧 |
[21:01] | I got to pay this guy the money. | 我要给那家伙赔钱 |
[21:03] | I like horses. Maybe I could be a stable boy. | 我喜欢马,也许我可以去当马夫 |
[21:06] | You want to shoot some pool tonight? | 晚上打台球吗? |
[21:09] | I can’t. I’m going to a movie! | 不了,我晚上要去看电影 |
[21:15] | Nah, it’s probably a union thing. | 不,可能又要通过工会 |
[21:26] | People like the idea of revenge. | 人们喜欢复仇 |
[21:28] | You ever hear the expression: “The best revenge is living well”? | 你们听过这样的话吗? “最好的复仇就是自己好好活着” |
[21:31] | I’ve said this. In other words, it means, supposedly… | 这话我说过,换句话说,意思是 |
[21:35] | …the best way to get back at someone… | 最好的报复人的方法… |
[21:36] | …is by being happy and successful in your own life. | 就是你快乐而成功地生活着 |
[21:40] | Sounds nice. Doesn’t really work on that Charles Bronson kind of level. | 听起来不错 但对查尔斯・布朗森式的人不适用 (查尔斯・布朗森,代表作猛龙怪客系列 获1976年金球奖“全球最受欢迎艺人”) |
[21:44] | You know, those movies where his whole family gets wiped out… | 你们知道 在电影里他的家人被一群街头混混 |
[21:47] | …by some street scum. You think you could go up to him: | 杀光了 你觉得你能跑到他面前对他说 |
[21:49] | ” Charlie, forget the.357. You need a custom-made suit and a convertible… | 查里,把点357口径手枪忘了吧 你需要一套特制西服,一辆敞篷跑车… |
[21:53] | …new carpeting, French doors, a divan. | 新毛毯,法式玻璃门,长沙发 |
[21:55] | That’ll show those punks.” | 这些可以要那些小阿飞好看 |