时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Good evening. Welcome to the show. The extra buttons. | 晚上好,女士们先生们 欢迎收看我们的节目,备用纽扣 |
[00:08] | Yeah. | 对了 |
[00:11] | What kind of a sicko, really, would save these… | 什么样的神经病会保存纽扣… |
[00:14] | …have them in a huge file? | 把纽扣夹到大文档里? |
[00:17] | Drawers that wide. You know, you just… | 这么扁的抽屉 你会… |
[00:22] | “Where the hell is that but…” | “纽扣放哪了” |
[00:23] | I mean, is it that hard to get black, round buttons… | 我是说,找个这种 黑色的圆纽扣这么难吗 |
[00:27] | …that they make it into a whole thing? | 他们把这看成一件大事? |
[00:29] | Like this is such a great jacket. | 例如这件超棒的夹克 |
[00:31] | These buttons are so unique, so one-of-a-kind. | 这些纽扣如此独特,举世无双 |
[00:35] | You’ll never find them. We’ll save you the trouble… | 你不会找到同样的 我们会帮你解决… |
[00:38] | …of knocking your brains out. We know they’re going to fall off too. | 令你发疯的问题 因为我们知道它们也会掉的 |
[00:41] | That’s the other point that they’re trying to make here. | 那是他们这么安排的另一点原因 |
[00:49] | Everyone in my family’s creative. | 我家里的每个人 都很有创造力 |
[00:51] | And even though I’m working as an accountant right now… | 即使我现在只是一个会计… |
[00:55] | …I’d really like to eventually work exclusively… | 工作之余我也会… |
[00:58] | …on my papier-mache hats. | 弄弄我的纸浆帽子 |
[01:04] | I don’t understand. Papier-mache hats? | 不太明白 纸浆帽子? |
[01:09] | What if it rains? | 下雨怎么办? |
[01:12] | They’re art. You hang them on the wall. | 艺术品 挂在墙上的那种 |
[01:15] | Art. | 艺术品 |
[01:17] | It’s my creative outlet, one of my passions. | 那是我饱含创意的作品 我的激情之作 |
[01:20] | Any money in it? | 赚钱了没? |
[01:22] | “Who so belongs only to his age… | “那些只生活在自己时代的人” |
[01:25] | …reverences only its popinjays and mumbo jumbos. “ | “只欣赏自己时代的艺术” |
[01:29] | Of course. Right. | 当然,没错 |
[01:32] | -Thomas Carlyle, 1864. -Tommy C. | (苏格兰历史学家、散文家) |
[01:41] | These are the receipts from ’85. | 这些是85年的收据 |
[01:43] | -And I’m gonna do ’86. -I’m sorry. | – 我弄86年的 – 对不起 |
[01:45] | I thought it was a legitimate charity. I didn’t know you’d get audited. | 我以为那是个合法的慈善会 我不知道你还得接受审计 |
[01:49] | I don’t blame you. I blame myself. | 我不怪你 要怪怪我自己 |
[01:51] | -No, blame me. -Okay, I blame you. | – 不,怪我 – 行,怪你 |
[01:53] | -No, no, don’t blame me. -What was I supposed to do? | – 不,不,别怪我 – 我该怎么办? |
[01:56] | I was on my first date with Elaine. | 你知道那是我跟伊莲 的第一次约会 |
[01:58] | You come barging in here, asking me to contribute money… | 你硬冲进来让我捐款… |
[02:00] | …to a volcano relief fund for Krakatoa. | 给一个喀拉喀托火山基金 |
[02:03] | It was supposed to erupt. | 它本该喷发的 |
[02:05] | I find the whole thing embarrassing. | 整件事让我感到尴尬 |
[02:06] | Well, you know what my feelings are about this. | 你也知道我的感受 |
[02:09] | I don’t even pay taxes. | 我甚至都不上税 |
[02:10] | Yeah. That’s easy when you have no income. | 没收入当然简单 |
[02:14] | -Hi. | -Hi. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[02:16] | Kramer, do me a favour, will you? | 克莱默,帮个忙,行不? |
[02:20] | If you insist on making pasta in my apartment… | 假如你还想在我那 做意大利通心粉的话… |
[02:23] | …please don’t put the tomato sauce on the pasta while it’s in the strainer. | 请不要在通心粉还在过滤器里时 往上涂番茄酱 |
[02:27] | All the little squares have hardened red sauce in them. | 边边角角上沾满了 已经干了的红色酱 |
[02:33] | What’s so funny? | 你乐什么? |
[02:35] | Oh, I don’t know. Kramer dating your roommate, it’s funny. | 不知道,克莱默和你室友约会 很有趣 |
[02:39] | It’s a riot, Alice. | 艾丽丝就是个搞笑之人 |
[02:41] | When do you put the sauce on? | 你什么时候放酱汁? |
[02:43] | Any other time. | 除了你放的时候 |
[02:45] | No, no, no. I like to strain the sauce. | 不,我喜欢过滤酱汁 |
[02:48] | And I could really live without… | 假如客厅里没有 部落音乐和亲热劲 |
[02:52] | …the tribal music and the make-out sessions in the living room. | 我会过得很好 |
[02:58] | Yeah, Tina likes the couch. | 蒂娜喜欢沙发 |
[03:04] | -What are you doing? What is all this? -Oh, he’s helping me sort my receipts. | – 你在干什么?这些是什么? – 他在帮我整理收据 |
[03:08] | I’m being audited. | 我要被审计了 |
[03:09] | You’re being audited? What for? | 你要被审计?为什么? |
[03:12] | Oh, I contributed money to a charity that turned out to be fraudulent. | 我给一个慈善会捐款 结果慈善会是假的 |
[03:15] | -It’s really very boring. -When was this? | – 真把我愁死了 – 什么时候的事? |
[03:18] | A long, long time ago… | 很久很久以前… |
[03:21] | …in a galaxy far, far away. | 在遥远的银河系 |
[03:24] | I remember you donated to some volcano thing on our first date. | 我记得咱俩第一次约会的时候 你给什么火山捐过款 |
[03:29] | Volcano? Really? | 火山?真的? |
[03:32] | Oh, wait a minute. Don’t tell me that that was… | 等一下 别告诉我那是… |
[03:34] | Something to drink? | 喝点什么? |
[03:36] | What, did you think that would impress me? | 你觉得那样就会让我倾心? |
[03:38] | You’ve got me all wrong. | 你看错我了 |
[03:40] | I was thinking only of the poor Krakatoan. | 我可是一心只想着 那可怜的喀拉喀托火山 |
[03:43] | Like you’d make this donation for 50 bucks… | 你捐个50块钱… |
[03:45] | …and I’d start tearing my clothes off? | 我就把我的衣服都脱了 |
[03:47] | Those brave Krakatoans… | 那些勇敢的喀拉喀托人… |
[03:51] | …east of Java… | 爪哇国以东… |
[03:53] | …who sacrificed so much, for so long. | 他们牺牲了太多,太久 |
[03:56] | Now you’re being audited because of it. | 现在你因此被审计了 |
[03:58] | -See, that’s karma. -No, that’s Kramer. | – 看,这就叫报应 – 不,那是克莱默 |
[04:04] | -So, what are you gonna do? -It’s all taken care of. | – 那你打算怎么办? – 一切都在掌控之中 |
[04:08] | How is that? | 怎么可能? |
[04:10] | An old friend of mine, whom you may have met… | 我的一个老朋友 你也许见过… |
[04:12] | …George Costanza, has recently become intimate… | 乔治・克斯坦萨 最近跟一个女会计关系亲密… |
[04:15] | …with a female accountant who was formerly… | 而她之前… |
[04:18] | …a highly placed official with a little outfit… | 在一个名叫美国国税局的组织… |
[04:20] | …known as the IRS. | 担任高官 |
[04:23] | And as we speak, at this very moment… | 而就在咱说话这会 |
[04:27] | …he is handing over to her all of my pertinent tax information… | 他把我的税务信息都给了她 |
[04:31] | …and she has assured us… | 并且她给我们保证 |
[04:33] | …that the matter is well within her field of expertise. | 以她的专业知识没问题 |
[04:39] | Why is she doing this? | 她为什么这么做? |
[04:40] | I don’t know. It must be love. | 不知道 也许是因为爱 |
[04:43] | I don’t think we should see each other anymore. | 我觉得咱俩不应该再见面了 |
[04:46] | You’re great… | 你非常好… |
[04:48] | …but I’m riddled with personal problems. | 但是我被些个人问题缠着 |
[04:51] | -What’s wrong? What did I do? -Nothing. It’s not you. | – 怎么了?我做错什么了? – 没有,不是你 |
[04:54] | It’s me. I have a fear of commitment. | 是我 我怕承担责任 |
[04:58] | -I don’t know how to love. -You hate my earrings, don’t you? | – 我不知道如何去爱 – 你讨厌的耳环,是不是? |
[05:01] | -No, no. -And you didn’t comment… | – 不,不 – 你也没评论… |
[05:03] | …on the chopsticks. | 这双筷子 |
[05:04] | I love the chopsticks. I personally prefer a fork, but they look very nice. | 我喜欢这筷子,我个人偏爱叉子 不过它们看起来很美 |
[05:10] | You’re not telling me the truth. I must have done something. | 你没说实话 我肯定是做了什么 |
[05:14] | -I have a fear of intimacy. L… -Don’t give me cliches. | – 我害怕亲密… – 少来这一套 |
[05:16] | I have a right to know. What did I do? | 我有权知道 我做错了什么? |
[05:18] | Nothing. It’s not you. | 没有,不是你 |
[05:20] | I want the truth! | 说真话! |
[05:21] | The truth? You want the truth?! | 真话?你想听真话? |
[05:24] | It is your earrings! | 是你的耳环! |
[05:26] | It is your chopsticks. | 是你的筷子 |
[05:28] | But it’s so much more. You’re pretentious. | 最主要的是 你自命不凡 |
[05:30] | You call everyone by their full name. | 你叫人名都用全称 |
[05:33] | You called my doorman Sammy, “Samuel.” | 你叫我的门卫萨米,“塞缪尔” |
[05:35] | But you didn’t even say Samuel. You went “Samuel.” | 你甚至都不念塞缪尔 你念“塞缪尔儿” |
[05:39] | Papier-mache? | 纸浆? |
[05:41] | What is papier-mache? | 什么是纸浆? |
[05:44] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[05:46] | I think I made my point. | 我觉得我已经说了我的意思 |
[05:50] | I’m sorry if I was a little harsh. | 对不起我的话也许有点难听 |
[05:53] | No. I asked for the truth. | 不,是我要听实话 |
[05:56] | Thank you for being so honest. | 谢谢你这么诚恳 |
[05:59] | Can I…? | 我能不能… |
[06:00] | -Can I walk you back to work? -I really prefer to go alone. | – 我能不能送你回去工作? – 我更喜欢一个人走 |
[06:05] | How much do I owe? | 我吃了多少钱? |
[06:07] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[06:09] | Four dollars is fine. | 四块钱就够 |
[06:12] | If this audit had happened to me and I didn’t have this woman to help me… | 假如这次审计 没有这个女人帮忙… |
[06:16] | …I would’ve killed this man. I would’ve strangled him with my bare hands. | 我可能就会杀掉这个家伙 我会用手把他掐死 |
[06:19] | -I don’t blame you. -Ever been through an audit? | – 我没有责难你 – 被审计过吗? |
[06:22] | -No. -It’s hell. | – 没有 – 太恐怖了 |
[06:23] | It’s the financial equivalent of a complete rectal examination. | 这简直就是金融上 全套的直肠检查 |
[06:27] | I would’ve killed this man. | 我会杀了这个家伙 |
[06:29] | Torn him limb from limb. | 把他五马分尸 |
[06:30] | Ripped the flesh right off his bones. | 千刀万剐 |
[06:36] | -Yeah? -It’s George. | – 谁? – 乔治 |
[06:37] | Come on up. | 上来吧 |
[06:39] | There he is, the man himself… | 他来了,他自己… |
[06:42] | …George Louis Costanza. | 乔治・路易斯・克斯坦萨 |
[06:44] | Here I am, about to go to the electric chair… | 我,即将坐上电椅… |
[06:46] | …and my oldest friend is dating the governor. | 而我的老友正与州长约会 |
[06:51] | My whole life has been a complete waste of time. | 我这一辈子算是白活了 |
[06:54] | And there’s so much more to go. | 日子还长着呢 |
[06:56] | Now I know what I’m supposed to do. It is so simple. | 我知道自己该怎么做了 太简单了 |
[06:59] | Tell the truth. That’s all. Just tell the truth. | 说真话,就这么简单 仅仅是说出真话 |
[07:03] | -You give her my tax papers? -What? | – 你把我的税务单给她了? – 什么? |
[07:05] | My papers? | 我的单子 |
[07:08] | What? | 什么? |
[07:10] | Oh, the papers. | 哦,单子 |
[07:12] | -You didn’t give her the papers? -No, I did. | – 你没给她那些单子? – 不,我给了 |
[07:14] | So? | 然后? |
[07:18] | I broke up with her. | 我和她分手了 |
[07:29] | -You what? -I broke up with her. | – 你什么? – 我和她分手了 |
[07:31] | I’m being audited… | 我正在被审计… |
[07:33] | …and you broke up with her? -It’s okay. It’s fine. | – 而你跟他分手? – 没事 |
[07:35] | -She’ll do it. I’m sure she’ll still do it. -Why? Why will she still do it? | – 她会搞定的,我敢说她会的 – 为什么?为什么她还会帮忙? |
[07:39] | She hates you now. People don’t do you favours after you dump them. | 她现在讨厌你,你把别人 甩了之后别人就不会帮你了 |
[07:43] | No, no. We left on good terms. | 没,没,我们关系依然很好 |
[07:44] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能? |
[07:46] | Because l… I told her the truth. | 因为…我对她说了真话 |
[07:50] | -Oh, my God. -Okay. | – 哦,天啊 – 没事 |
[07:52] | -It’s unheard of. -She asked me to. | – 第一次听说 – 她让我讲的 |
[07:54] | So you lie. | 那么你撒谎啊 |
[07:56] | -What did you tell her? -I told her that she was pretentious. | – 你对她说什么了? – 我说她自命不凡 |
[07:59] | Pretentious? | 自命不凡? |
[08:01] | The woman has my tax papers. You told her she’s pretentious? | 那女人拿了我的税务单 你却对她说她自命不凡? |
[08:04] | The IRS… | 美国国税局… |
[08:06] | …they’re like the Mafia. They take anything they want. | 他们就像黑手党一样 喜欢什么就拿什么 |
[08:08] | How would you like it if someone told you the truth? | 要是别人对你讲了真话 你怎么想? |
[08:11] | -What? What could they say? -There are plenty of things to say. | – 什么?他们会说什么? – 多了去了 |
[08:14] | Like what? I’m bald? What is it specifically? | 例如?我是秃子? 很特别吗? |
[08:16] | Is there an odour I’m not aware of? | 我身上有自己闻不到的异味? |
[08:19] | -George, please. -Give me one. | – 拜托,乔治 – 说一个 |
[08:21] | -You sure? -Yes. | – 真想听? – 是的 |
[08:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:26] | You’re extremely… | 你太… |
[08:29] | …careful with money. | 在乎钱了 |
[08:33] | I’m what? | 我什么? |
[08:34] | -Forget it. -I’m cheap? You think I’m cheap?! | – 当我没说 – 我小气?你觉得我小气? |
[08:36] | How could you say that to me? I can’t believe this! | 你怎么能这么说我? 真不敢相信 |
[08:39] | -How could you say that to me? -You asked me to. | – 你怎么能这么说我? – 你让我说的 |
[08:41] | -You should’ve lied. -So should you! | – 你应该撒谎 – 你也是 |
[08:43] | Okay, wait a second. What happened to my papers? | 等一下,我的单子怎么样? |
[08:46] | -I’m not really working right now. -I know. | – 我现在没有工作 – 我知道 |
[08:48] | When I was working, I spent, baby! | 我工作的时候也花钱的,姑娘! |
[08:53] | Yeah, I know. Champagne, limos, cigars. | 我知道 香槟、豪华轿车、雪茄 |
[08:56] | What happened to the papers? | 我的单子怎么样? |
[08:58] | She put them in her pocketbook. I guess she took them. | 她放到她的钱包里了 我猜她肯定带走了 |
[09:00] | -A pocketbook or a handbag? -Is that relevant? She took them. | – 一个钱包还是手提包? – 有区别吗?反正拿走了 |
[09:04] | Call her office. | 打她办公室电话 |
[09:07] | Give me the phone. | 电话给我 |
[09:15] | Yeah, hi, I’d like to speak to Patrice. | 嗨,我找帕特莱斯 |
[09:19] | What? | 什么? |
[09:21] | Oh, really. | 真的 |
[09:23] | Oh, okay. Thank you. | 好的,谢谢 |
[09:27] | What? What? | 什么?什么? |
[09:30] | She never came back from lunch. | 她午饭后没回去 |
[09:33] | This is no good. | 此事不妙 |
[09:36] | This is no good. | 此事不妙啊 |
[09:39] | Call her house. | 打她家电话 |
[09:46] | Hi. Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[09:48] | No, no. No… | 别,别,别… |
[09:55] | She hung up. | 她挂了 |
[09:58] | Not good. | 不妙 |
[10:01] | All right, look, there’s nothing to be worried about. | 没事,没什么好担心的 |
[10:04] | She’s just a little annoyed right now. | 她只是有点儿生气 |
[10:06] | Tomorrow, I’ll personally go over there. | 明天,我亲自过去找她 |
[10:08] | I’ll apologize. I’ll get the papers. | 我向她道歉,然后拿回那些单子 |
[10:12] | Don’t worry. Don’t worry. | 别担心,别担心 |
[10:16] | Not good. | 不妙 |
[10:20] | Yeah, it’s a windshield. | 是块儿挡风玻璃 |
[10:24] | I can see that. What’s it for? | 我能看出来,干什么用? |
[10:27] | I found it on the road. | 我在路上捡的 |
[10:33] | -Yeah? -I just finished working out. | – 谁? – 我刚下班 |
[10:35] | -Are you busy? -No. Come on up. | – 你忙吗? – 不忙,上来吧 |
[10:38] | Can you believe somebody threw this out? | 你相信吗?有人扔这个? |
[10:43] | I’m gonna make a coffee table out of this and surprise Tina. | 我要用这个做张咖啡桌 给蒂娜一个惊喜 |
[10:46] | Well, wouldn’t it be invisible? | 会不会看不到? |
[10:48] | I mean, what, are you gonna just sense it’s in front of the couch? | 我是说,要靠下意识 来感觉它在长椅前? |
[10:52] | Well… | 这个… |
[11:02] | Hello. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[11:08] | What’s with you two? | 你俩这是唱哪出? |
[11:11] | -You haven’t told him? -Told me what? | – 你没告诉他? – 告诉我什么? |
[11:17] | Go ahead, tell him. | 快点,告诉他 |
[11:20] | I saw her naked. | 我看到她没穿衣服 |
[11:28] | He saw me naked. | 他看到我没穿衣服 |
[11:31] | Kramer saw me naked. | 克莱默看到我没穿衣服 |
[11:35] | Well, it was an accident. | 不是有意的 |
[11:37] | Who walks into a woman’s bedroom without knocking? I wanna know. | 谁进女人的卧室不敲门啊? 我倒想知道知道 |
[11:40] | I thought it was a closet. | 我以为是个衣柜 |
[11:43] | Completely naked? | 什么都没穿? |
[11:45] | Completely naked. | 什么都没穿 |
[11:48] | Jerry, how can I go on? | 杰瑞,让我怎么活啊? |
[11:54] | All right, if it’s gonna make you feel any better, you can see me naked. | 好了,假如能让你好受些 我让你看我裸体 |
[11:58] | No, thank you. | 免了,谢了 |
[12:01] | -No, I want you to see me naked. -No, no, no. | – 别,我想让你看我裸体 – 免了,免了 |
[12:03] | -I wanna show you. -No! Jerry! | – 我让你看 – 别!杰瑞! |
[12:04] | Hold it. Just a second. | 停,停一下! |
[12:06] | Let’s not lose our heads here. | 大家都别乱 |
[12:10] | Kramer, you know you’re always welcome in my home… | 克莱默,你知道 你在我这一向受欢迎… |
[12:13] | …but as far as Mr. Johnson is concerned… | 除了约翰逊先生担心… |
[12:15] | …that’s another story. | 那就是另外一回事了 |
[12:20] | -What is this? -It’s a windshield. | – 这是什么? – 一块挡风玻璃 |
[12:23] | It’s going to be your new coffee table. | 马上就变成你的咖啡桌了 |
[12:26] | I’m gonna kill myself on that thing. You can’t even see it. | 也许我会因此丧命 你甚至都看不到 |
[12:29] | You’ll sense it. | 你能感觉到 |
[12:35] | Well? What happened? Was she there? | 如何?怎么了?她在吗? |
[12:38] | No. No, she wasn’t. | 不,她不在 |
[12:40] | -You didn’t get my papers? -No, I didn’t. | – 你没拿到我的单子? – 没有 |
[12:45] | Well, where is she? | 她在哪儿? |
[12:48] | A mental institution. | 精神病院 |
[12:51] | Why is it so difficult, uncomfortable to be naked? | 为何一丝不挂就这么难 让人感觉这么不舒服呢? |
[12:54] | It’s because we have clothes on… | 因为我们身上穿着衣服… |
[12:56] | …you can always make those little adjustments, which people love to do. | 就能随时调整一下 人们喜欢这么做 |
[13:00] | You feel like you’re getting it together. “Yeah, I look pretty good. | 你感觉你跟衣服浑然一体 “我看起来不错” |
[13:03] | Feeling good, looking good. “ | “感觉不错,看起来不错” |
[13:05] | But when you’re naked, it’s like… It’s so final. You’re just, “Well… | 但是一旦一丝不挂 就像…太直接了 |
[13:10] | …that’s it. | “就这样” |
[13:13] | There’s nothing else I can do. “ | “只能这样” |
[13:15] | That’s why I like to wear a belt when I’m naked. | 这就是为什么我一丝不挂 的时候喜欢带个腰带 |
[13:18] | Because I feel it gives me something. | 因为它让我有种感觉 |
[13:20] | Some, you know, “I’m naked, but, you know…” | 就像,“我一丝不挂,但是,你知道…” |
[13:23] | I’d like to get pockets to hang off of the belt. That would be… | “我想在要带上挂上口袋,那就会…” |
[13:26] | Wouldn’t that be the ultimate thing? | “难道这不是终极装备吗?” |
[13:28] | To be naked and still be able to do this. | 一丝不挂了还能这样 |
[13:31] | I think that would really help a lot. | 我觉得这很有意义 |
[13:37] | A mental institution? | 精神病院? |
[13:39] | You know what they do in there? Did you see Cuck oo’s Nest? | 你知道他们在那做什么吗? 你们看过《疯人院》吗? |
[13:42] | They put those electrodes in your head. | 他们把电极按到你头上 |
[13:45] | It’s not really a mental institution. | 也不能说是精神病院 |
[13:46] | It’s more like a depression clinic. | 更像是个心理诊所 |
[13:48] | She went out to Woodhaven and checked herself in. I’m sick over this. | 她去了沃特哈温,挂了个号 我受不了了 |
[13:52] | -Who told you this? -Her roommate. | – 谁告诉你的? – 她的室友 |
[13:54] | I’ve driven women to lesbianism before… | 我曾把女人整成过同性恋… |
[13:56] | …but never to a mental institution. | 却从没有把人弄进过精神病院 |
[14:01] | My friend Bob Sacamano had shock treatments. | 我的朋友鲍勃・萨克曼诺 接受过休克疗法 |
[14:04] | But his synapses were so large, had no effect. | 但是他的神经突触太大 没有效果 |
[14:08] | You know, I hate to raise a crass financial concern… | 我不喜欢因财政担忧而发火 |
[14:12] | …but was there any information as to the whereabouts of my papers? | 但是,有没有任何 关于我单子的下落? |
[14:18] | She put them in her pocketbook. She probably took them out there with her. | 她放到钱包里了 她当时肯定带在身上 |
[14:21] | -So, what now? -I don’t know. | – 现在呢? – 不知道 |
[14:24] | Can we go out there? | 咱们现在去? |
[14:25] | -Where? -Woodhaven. | – 去哪? – 沃特哈温 |
[14:29] | We could. | 可以 |
[14:31] | I’m very nervous about this. | 我很紧张 |
[14:33] | I’ve never spoken to a mental patient before. | 我从未跟精神病患者聊过天 |
[14:37] | My cousin Douglas was in a place like this one time. | 我堂兄道格拉斯 也曾呆过这种地方 |
[14:40] | Came over to my house for dinner, there was no soda… | 他来我家吃饭,没有汽水了… |
[14:43] | …and he went berserk. | 然后他就犯病了 |
[14:46] | He was screaming, “Where’s the Pepsi? Where’s the Pepsi?” | 他开始尖叫:“百事呢?百事呢?” |
[14:48] | I should be in a place like this. | 我应该到类似的地方治治 |
[14:52] | I envy this woman. | 我嫉妒这个女人 |
[14:54] | Get to wear slippers all day. | 天天穿着拖鞋 |
[14:56] | Friends visit, they pity you. | 朋友来访 他们同情你 |
[14:59] | Pity’s very underrated. I like it. It’s good. | 同情常被低估 我喜欢,这很棒 |
[15:04] | Plus, they give you those word- association tests. I love those. | 此外,你还会接受 文字联想测试,我喜欢 |
[15:07] | They’re great. There’s no wrong answer. | 这测试棒极了 根本没有错误答案 |
[15:09] | -Potato. -Tuberculosis. | – 土豆 – 肺结核 |
[15:13] | -Blanket. -Leroy. | – 毯子 – 勒罗伊 |
[15:15] | -Grass. -Tuberculosis. | – 草 – 肺结核 |
[15:21] | Oh, boy. Here she comes. | 哦,她来了 |
[15:30] | Oh, my God. | 哦,天啊 |
[15:37] | Oh, Kram… | 哦,克莱… |
[15:50] | Kramer! Kramer, could you please… | 克莱默!克莱默! 能不能请你… |
[15:52] | …put something on? | 穿上点什么? |
[15:55] | Well… Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[15:57] | Listen, you want some leftovers? | 想吃点剩菜吗? |
[16:00] | I made some African food. There’s yambalas and sambusa. | 我做了点儿非洲菜 非洲肉末烤饼 |
[16:03] | Sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[16:05] | -Are you coming back to bed? -Yeah, yeah. I’ll be right there, babe. | – 还上床吗? – 嗯,马上,宝贝 |
[16:12] | Hi, Elaine. | 嗨,伊莲 |
[16:15] | What did you think of the coffee table? | 你觉得那咖啡桌子怎么样? |
[16:19] | It’s invisible. | 很难被看到 |
[16:21] | So is everything cool or what? | 没事吧? |
[16:23] | Yeah, you seem a little bit dysfunctional. | 你看起来有点不正常 |
[16:27] | -Well… -Come on, Elaine… | – 呃… – 快点,伊莲… |
[16:29] | …just tell us the truth. | 说实话吧 |
[16:32] | The truth? | 实话? |
[16:34] | You want the truth? | 你想听实话? |
[16:37] | Who are you? | 你是哪位? |
[16:40] | This is my friend… | 这是我的朋友… |
[16:44] | …Jerry. | 杰瑞 |
[16:48] | Why are you talking like that? | 你这是什么意思? |
[16:49] | And what do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[16:52] | Want? What could I possibly want? | 想要? 我能要什么? |
[16:53] | I just came because I heard so many nice things about you from George. | 我过来是因为我听乔治 讲了关于你的很多趣事 |
[16:58] | George thinks I’m pretentious. | 乔治认为我自命不凡 |
[17:00] | Pretentious. Who isn’t pretentious? I mean… | 自命不凡 谁不呢?我是说… |
[17:03] | …if everyone that was pretentious was in a mental institution… | 假如所有自命不凡的人 都在精神病院的话 |
[17:06] | Obviously, this isn’t a mental institution. | 很明显,这不是精神病院 |
[17:11] | You’re trying to take it back because you’re feeling guilty I’m in here. | 你收回这些话是因为 我在这让你感到自责 |
[17:14] | -No, that’s not it at all. -Don’t lie, George! | – 绝对不是 – 不要撒谎,乔治 |
[17:17] | I’m not a liar. | 我不是骗子 |
[17:18] | We’re cool. Everything’s cool. | 我们很好,一切正常 |
[17:20] | -No problem. We’re good. -Just chatting. | – 没事,很好 – 就是随便聊聊 |
[17:22] | Very friendly. | 非常融洽 |
[17:26] | Alrighty. | 好 |
[17:28] | No reason for us to raise our voices. | 我们俩没必要提高嗓音 |
[17:31] | I know what you said. You can’t change that. | 我知道你什么意思 说什么都没用 |
[17:33] | What I said. I say stupid things all the time. | 我所说的 我总是说蠢话 |
[17:35] | I can’t go two minutes without saying something dumb. | 我两分钟不说蠢话就不正常 |
[17:38] | It’s one stupid thing after another. | 蠢事一件接着一件 |
[17:42] | So let me ask you, when you come to one of these places… | 让我来问你,当你来这种地方时… |
[17:44] | …do you bring your pocketbook? | 你带钱包了吗? |
[17:47] | You should be the one criticizing me. | 你应该教育我 |
[17:49] | I’m lucky to even know someone like you. | 能认识你真是我的运气好 |
[17:52] | -Do you mean that? -Of course. | – 真的? – 当然 |
[17:53] | -I’m incapable of guile. -He’s never guiled. | – 欺骗我可不在行 – 他从来不骗人 |
[17:57] | You know, some women keep a lot of important papers in their pocketbooks. | 有些女人将很多重要的文件 放到她们的钱包里 |
[18:01] | Like, for example… | 例如… |
[18:03] | …someone else’s personal financial papers. | 其他人的个人金融单据 |
[18:07] | Papers. | 单据 |
[18:08] | Oh, Jerry. You’re the Jerome with the tax problem. | 哦,杰瑞 你是那个有税务问题的杰罗姆 |
[18:12] | You know, after that date with George… | 那次与乔治约会之后… |
[18:14] | …I got so cuckoo, I threw out all your papers. | 我失去了理智 我把你的单据都扔了 |
[18:17] | So I’d love to help you, but I’ll just need the copies. | 我很想帮你 但我需要那些文件的副本 |
[18:21] | There are no copies. | 没有副本 |
[18:24] | So… | 那么… |
[18:25] | …are you saying you want to continue seeing me? | 你是说你想继续和我交往? |
[18:28] | Who makes copies? | 谁会做副本呢? |
[18:31] | The truth is… | 实话是… |
[18:35] | …I think… | 我觉得… |
[18:38] | …you make a very nice couple. | 你们俩很配 |
[18:43] | Oh, Kramer. | 克莱默 |
[18:57] | -Here, Kramer? -No, no. | – 克莱默,这? – 不 |
[18:59] | Let’s go to the couch. | 咱们去沙发 |
[19:04] | Yes, I’m trying to get a copy of a receipt… | 我想要张在你们那儿 |
[19:07] | …for a computer that I bought there. | 买电脑的收据复印件 |
[19:11] | It was 1987. | 1987年买的 |
[19:14] | I remember I talked to a guy, had, like, a maroon sport jacket… | 我记得我是与一个 穿着栗色运动夹克… |
[19:18] | …and he might have had a toupee. Oh, it was a weave? | 貌似还带着假发的家伙谈的 哦,编过头发 |
[19:23] | Okay, well, then I’ll come by. | 行,我过去看看 |
[19:26] | Okay, bye. | 好的,再见 |
[19:28] | Anybody want to take a walk down to 48th Street? | 有谁想去第48大街走走? |
[19:31] | I think I may have tracked down another receipt. | 我想我能弄到另一张收据 |
[19:33] | I can’t. I got to go visit Tina in the hospital. | 我不能,我得去医院看蒂娜 |
[19:36] | -George? -I’m going to a poetry reading… | – 乔治? – 我要陪帕特莱斯… |
[19:39] | …with Patrice. | 去看诗歌朗诵 |
[19:40] | First-time poets. | 新诗人 |
[19:42] | It’s in a burnt-out building down by the docks. | 在码头那一个破建筑里 |
[19:45] | It’s supposed to be good. | 应该不错 |
[19:51] | Are you going to the hospital now? | 你现在要去医院吗? |
[19:53] | -Yeah, I suppose I am. -All right. Great, great. | – 我想应该是的 – 太好了 |
[19:55] | We’ll share a cab. | 咱俩拼车 |
[19:57] | You going by 48th. You can give me a ride. | 你们路过第48大街 正好送我一程 |
[19:58] | I’m getting in on that. | 我也坐这车 |
[20:00] | -Yeah. -You know you’re chipping in. | – 行 – 你知道钱你得分摊 |
[20:02] | You’re going that way anyway! | 反正你们要从那儿走! |
[20:04] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[20:06] | I was audited last year. I have been through an audit. | 我去年接受了审计 经历了一次审计 |
[20:10] | At first, I thought, “Well, IRS kind of sounds like Toys ‘R’ Us. | 刚开始,我认为 “美国国税局听起来像我们是玩具” |
[20:13] | Maybe it won’t be so bad. Maybe they have a sense of fun about it. “ | “也许没那么坏,也许他们会很有趣” |
[20:16] | You know? But it’s bad. It’s an ordeal. | 知道吗? 太坏了,简直就是煎熬 |
[20:19] | And they don’t do anything to keep your spirits up… | 其间他们根本… |
[20:22] | …through the ordeal. | 不会在乎你 |
[20:23] | I think they should take all your receipts and put them… | 我觉得他们应该把你所有的收据… |
[20:26] | …in one of those big, Lucite sweepstake drums… | 放到一个透明的彩票转轮里… |
[20:28] | …and just kind of crank it around there. | 做出几分要转的样子 |
[20:30] | Give you a feeling like you might win something. You know what I mean? | 给你一种你可能要得奖的感觉 知道我的意思吗? |
[20:34] | Then they can pull them out and go: | 然后他们把收据拿出来说: |
[20:36] | “Oh, I’m sorry. That’s another illegal deduction… | “噢,抱歉,这是另一项非法扣费…” |
[20:39] | …but we do have some lovely parting gifts for you. Jail. “ | “但我们给你准备了临终礼物 监狱” |