| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | The transplant, the hair plug… | 头发移植术… “录音带” | 
| [00:05] | …is really quite amazing. Hair on your shower soap yesterday… | 真是太神奇了 头发昨天还在你洗澡用的香皂上… | 
| [00:08] | …can be in your head tomorrow. | 明天就能回到你头上 | 
| [00:11] | How do they do the transplant? | 他们怎么做到的呢? | 
| [00:12] | Did they have the guy take a shower, get his soap… | 他们是不是让某人洗澡 然后取得他的香皂… | 
| [00:14] | …rush it in by helicopter? | 用直升机运走? | 
| [00:16] | You know, keep the soap alive on the soap-support system? | 还得用香皂维持系统保持香皂鲜活? | 
| [00:20] | Then eventually move it over? | 最终使头发转移? | 
| [00:21] | “We got the hairs, but I think we lost the Zest.” | “我们得到了头发,却失去了激爽” | 
| [00:25] | Sometimes the body rejects the transplant… | 有时身体会对器官移植出现排斥… | 
| [00:27] | …with organs. Is it possible that a head could reject… | 脑袋有可能排斥… | 
| [00:31] | …a hair transplant? | …毛发移植吗? | 
| [00:32] | The guy’s just standing around. Suddenly: | 某人只是站在那里,突然: | 
| [00:38] | It lands in someone’s frozen yoghurt. | 头发掉进了别人的冻酸奶里 | 
| [00:44] | You see, the gaskets that you have here… | 你看,你的垫圈 | 
| [00:47] | …are asymmetrical. | …不对称 | 
| [00:49] | -Really? -So I took off the motor relay… | – 是吗? – 所以我取走了压缩机上继电器… | 
| [00:52] | …on the compressor because you’ve got some discoloration. | …因为有些退色了 | 
| [00:56] | -Oh, whatever you have to do. -I was working… | – 喔,随便你做什么 – 我每次… | 
| [00:58] | …with one mount at a time. | 只更换一个底座 | 
| [01:00] | You know, because you don’t want to disturb… | 因为你不想破坏… | 
| [01:02] | …the position of the compressor. -No, you don’t. | – 压缩机的排列秩序 – 的确如此 | 
| [01:08] | Hey, what are you listening to? | 嘿,你在听什么? | 
| [01:10] | My show from last night. | 我昨晚的表演 | 
| [01:12] | -Oh, you taped it? -Yeah, I was doing some new material. | – 哦,你录音了? – 是啊,我在寻找一些新素材 | 
| [01:15] | Did you ever do that thing on the toes that I said? | 你有试过我说的关于脚趾的事情吗? | 
| [01:18] | You know, how, like, the big toe is, like, the captain of the toes. | 就好像,大脚趾是所有脚趾的统领 | 
| [01:21] | But sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so big… | 但是有时大脚趾旁边的脚趾长得很大… | 
| [01:24] | …that there’s, like, a power struggle. | 就好像一场权力斗争 | 
| [01:26] | And the second toe assumes control of the foot. | 二脚趾企图控制整个脚丫 | 
| [01:28] | -The coup d’e-toe. -Yeah. | – 脚趾头政变 – 是啊 | 
| [01:31] | -Did you do it? -Yeah. | – 你试过了? – 是啊 | 
| [01:33] | -So? -Nothing. | – 结果呢? – 没效果 | 
| [01:35] | Nothing at all. | 完全没效果 | 
| [01:37] | -I need the phone. -Who you calling? | – 我要用电话 – 打给谁? | 
| [01:39] | China. | 中国 | 
| [01:41] | -China? -Yeah, I’ll pay for it. | – 中国? – 是啊,我自己付费 | 
| [01:42] | -What for? | -What for? – 为什么? – 为什么? | 
| [01:44] | I’ll tell you what for. For hair. | 我会告诉你为什么的 为了头发 | 
| [01:47] | -Hair? -The Chinese have done it, my friend. | – 头发? – 朋友,中国人已经做到了 | 
| [01:50] | -The Chinese have done it. -Done what? | – 中国人已经做到了 – 做到什么了? | 
| [01:52] | -Discovered the cure for baldness. -Did you see that last night? | – 发现治愈秃头的方法 – 昨晚看电视了吗? | 
| [01:55] | It was on CNN. This Chinese doctor, Zang Zhao… | CNN频道,这个中国医生张兆… | 
| [01:59] | …has cured baldness. | 治愈了谢顶 | 
| [02:00] | -What’s this? -Oh, I just got it. | – 这是什么? – 我刚拿到的 | 
| [02:03] | Spector gave it to me. | 斯佩克托给我的 | 
| [02:04] | He’s giving everything away. | 他正在散尽家财 | 
| [02:06] | He’s becoming a minimalist. | 变成最低限度主义者 | 
| [02:10] | Is that the guy who likes fat women? | 就是那个像肥婆一样的家伙? | 
| [02:11] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [02:13] | Doesn’t the fat fetish conflict with the minimalism? | 脂肪崇拜和最低限度主义不矛盾吗? | 
| [02:18] | You. You should have watched that report on CNN last night. | 你,你应该已经看过昨晚CNN的报道了 | 
| [02:22] | I did. I’m trying to call China. | 是啊,我正要打电话到中国去 | 
| [02:24] | You can’t call China now. | 你不能现在打到中国去 | 
| [02:26] | It’s like, what, 3:00 in the morning there. | 那里现在差不多是凌晨三点 | 
| [02:28] | -Oh, my God. -What? | – 喔,天啊 – 发生什么了? | 
| [02:32] | Oh, God. | 喔,上帝 | 
| [02:35] | Man. | 伙计 | 
| [02:38] | Oh, brother. | 哦,哥们 | 
| [02:41] | I can’t believe what I’m hearing. | 我无法相信我听到的 | 
| [02:43] | This woman’s talking to me on my tape recorder… | 这个女人正通过录音机对我说话… | 
| [02:45] | …while I was on stage. | 而我当时还在台上 | 
| [02:47] | This is wild. | 太刺激了 | 
| [02:49] | I never heard anything like this. Listen. | 我从没听过这样的事,快来听 | 
| [02:51] | I want to slide my tongue around you lik e a s… | 我想用舌头在你身上游走… | 
| [02:56] | Oh, my God. | 哦,天啊 | 
| [02:58] | -Let me hear. -Wait, wait, wait. | – 让我听听 – 等等,等等 | 
| [03:01] | -Who is this woman? -I don’t know. I have no idea. | – 这女的是谁? – 我不知道 | 
| [03:03] | I was just listening, and she came on. | 我听着听着她就出现了 | 
| [03:05] | This is like a Penthouse letter. | 这好像是《阁楼》的风格 | 
| [03:08] | -Why can’t I meet women like this? -Come on. | – 我怎么遇不到这样的女人? – 快点 | 
| [03:11] | Wait! Wait! | 等等!等等! | 
| [03:14] | -Where was the tape recorder? -Back of the room, on the ledge. | – 录音机放哪儿的? – 屋子后面的壁架上 | 
| [03:17] | She must have been sitting right in front of it. | 她一定是坐在录音机正前方 | 
| [03:19] | -My God. -All right, come on. | – 天啊 – 好了,快给我听听 | 
| [03:21] | -It’s my turn. -All right. All right. All right. | – 轮到我了 – 好吧,好吧,好吧 | 
| [03:23] | -How you gonna find out who this is? -Good question. | – 你想怎么找到她? – 好问题 | 
| [03:26] | Where’s the volume? | 怎么调节音量? | 
| [03:31] | What do the Chinese have to gain… | 伪造治愈谢顶… | 
| [03:33] | …by faking a cure for baldness? | 能给中国人带来什么好处呢? | 
| [03:35] | If it was real, they’d never let it out of the country. | 如果是真的,他们肯定不会外传 | 
| [03:38] | Imagine no baldness. | 想象一下没有秃子的情景 | 
| [03:39] | It would be like a nation of supermen. | 那一定是个超人国度 | 
| [03:42] | -Hi, boys. -Hello. | – 嗨,伙计们 – 好啊 | 
| [03:43] | -Hello. -What’s happening? | – 好 – 发生什么事了? | 
| [03:45] | Tell her. I want to hear her reaction. | 告诉她 我想听听她的反应 | 
| [03:49] | This woman left this sexy message on Jerry’s tape… | 有个女人留了性感留言在杰瑞的磁带里… | 
| [03:51] | Not that, you idiot! | 不是那件事,你这个笨蛋! | 
| [03:53] | -What? -The Chinese! | – 那是什么? – 中国人! | 
| [03:55] | The Chinese bald cure! | 中国人治愈秃顶! | 
| [03:57] | -Oh, I thought you meant that… -No, I meant the bald cure. | – 哦,我还以为你说的那件事… – 不,我是说治愈秃顶 | 
| [03:59] | We were talking about the bald cure! | 我们在说治愈秃顶 | 
| [04:01] | What did she say? | 她说了什么? | 
| [04:03] | Seinfeld. | 宋飞 | 
| [04:05] | Hey, is that Beder? | 嘿,是比德吗? | 
| [04:07] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 | 
| [04:09] | Get me a cup of decaf. | 给我来杯脱脂咖啡 | 
| [04:11] | So did you hear this message? | 你听过那条留言了? | 
| [04:13] | Man, it was unbelievable. | 真是难以置信 | 
| [04:17] | -Really? -I can’t get over it. | – 真的? – 我无法忘怀 | 
| [04:19] | Sexy? | 很性感? | 
| [04:21] | This woman drove us out of our minds. | 这女人让我们发疯 | 
| [04:23] | Like, how did she sound? | 怎么呢,她声音听上去如何? | 
| [04:26] | She had this throaty, sexy kind of whisper. | 她用性感而略带嘶哑的声音低声细语 | 
| [04:30] | Really? Like… Like: | 真的?就像… 就像: | 
| [04:33] | Jerry… | 杰瑞… | 
| [04:35] | …I want to slide my tongue around you like a snake. | 我的舌头要像蛇一样在你全身游走 | 
| [04:50] | Oh, my God. | 哦,天啊 | 
| [04:53] | You? | 你干的? | 
| [04:58] | That was you! | 是你干的! | 
| [05:00] | -How did you…? -I stopped in the club to see him. | – 你怎么会…? – 我路过俱乐部去看看他 | 
| [05:02] | I was standing in the back while he was on. | 他在台上的时候我正在后台 | 
| [05:04] | There was this tape recorder there. | 录音机在那里 | 
| [05:06] | And I got this impulse. | 我灵机一动 | 
| [05:13] | -What? -No, nothing. Nothing. | – 怎么了? – 没有,没什么没什么 | 
| [05:17] | Now listen, promise me you won’t tell him. | 听着,你得保证不告诉他 | 
| [05:19] | I want to have a little fun with this. | 我想保留一点乐趣 | 
| [05:21] | I had no idea you were filled with such… | 我从不知道你会… | 
| [05:24] | …sexuality. | 这么性感 | 
| [05:28] | Oh, that was nothing. | 哦,这不算什么 | 
| [05:30] | So listen, what about this bald thing? | 秃头的事是怎么回事? | 
| [05:32] | Some bald thing, a bald thing. I don’t know. It’s nothing. | 说不清楚,我也不知道,别提了 | 
| [05:36] | -Remember Beder? -Beder? | – 还记得比德吗? – 比德? | 
| [05:37] | Yeah, you remember Beder. | 是啊,你记得比德的 | 
| [05:39] | I told you he went to the track that one time… | 我跟你说过他有次去看赛马… | 
| [05:41] | …and he was yelling at this jockey. | 对着骑师大喊大叫 | 
| [05:43] | And the jockey got off the horse and started chasing him. | 结果骑师从马上下来追着他跑 | 
| [05:47] | So listen. What about this girl on your tape recorder? | 听着,你录音带上的女孩是怎么回事? | 
| [05:50] | Oh, Elaine. | 喔,伊莲 | 
| [05:53] | What do you think an enraptured female fan of mine might say? | 你觉得一个我的狂热女粉丝会说什么? | 
| [05:58] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [06:00] | She went on in some detail about certain activities… | 她详述了某种特定行为… | 
| [06:03] | …illegal in some states, for consenting adults. | 在某些情况下是违法的 成人之间的自愿行为 | 
| [06:06] | Things you would know very little about. | 一些你不太了解的事情 | 
| [06:09] | -Oh, really? -Well… | – 哦,真的? – 嗯… | 
| [06:11] | …this type of thing is very common… | …这种事很寻常… | 
| [06:13] | …when you’re in show business. | 当你身处娱乐圈 | 
| [06:16] | So, what? You gonna ask her out? | 那怎么着? 你想约她出来? | 
| [06:18] | No, she didn’t leave her name or number. | 不,她没有留下姓名和电话 | 
| [06:20] | Bummer. Okay. | 无赖,好吧 | 
| [06:22] | Good luck finding her. I’m taking off. | 祝你好运能找到她 我要走了 | 
| [06:24] | -Where are you going? -Home. | – 你去哪儿? – 回家 | 
| [06:27] | What are you going home for? | 回家干吗? | 
| [06:30] | I just came from the gym… | 我刚才健身房回来… | 
| [06:31] | -Unless I can shower at your place. -Sure. | – 除非我能在你那里洗澡 – 没问题 | 
| [06:40] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 | 
| [06:43] | Oh, man. | 哦 | 
| [06:45] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 | 
| [06:47] | Why would a woman do that and then leave no way to get in touch with her? | 为什么一个女人这样做了却不留下联系方式? | 
| [06:50] | Maybe she realized she couldn’t have you… | 也许她意识到她无法得到你… | 
| [06:52] | …and jumped off the George Washington Bridge. | 就从华盛顿大桥上跳下去了 | 
| [06:55] | Yes. Operator. | 是的,接线员 | 
| [06:57] | Beijing. | 北京 | 
| [07:00] | -Why are you doing this? -Why do I do anything? | – 你这么做是为了什么? – 我做的一切是为了什么? | 
| [07:03] | For women. | 为了女人 | 
| [07:04] | Elaine, have you ever gone out with a bald man? | 伊莲你跟谢顶的男人约过会吗? | 
| [07:07] | -No. -Know what that makes you? A baldist. | – 没有 – 知道这样你成了什么吗?秃顶主义者 | 
| [07:10] | Oh, this I need. | 哦,我需要这个 | 
| [07:12] | Hello, is this the hair restoration clinic? | 你好,是头发再生诊所吗? | 
| [07:15] | Yeah, yeah. Does anyone speak English? | 好的,好的,有人会说英语吗? | 
| [07:18] | You’re taping. | 你在录像 | 
| [07:20] | Just be yourselves. | 自然点就好 | 
| [07:22] | Oh, okay. | 好的 | 
| [07:25] | Well, we’re talking with Elaine Benes… | 我们面前这位是,伊莲・贝尼斯… | 
| [07:28] | …adult film star… | A片女星… | 
| [07:31] | …on the set of her new picture… | 出演了新片… | 
| [07:33] | …Elaine Does the Upper West Side. | 《伊莲在纽约上西区》 | 
| [07:37] | Hi, how you doing? | 嗨,你好吗? | 
| [07:39] | Well, I’m doing fine. | 我感觉非常好 | 
| [07:42] | Do you speak English? English! | 你会说英语吗? 英语! | 
| [07:45] | Oh, here’s the director, Jerry Seinfeld. | 哦,这位是导演杰瑞・宋飞 | 
| [07:47] | Jerry, you discovered Elaine Benes. | 杰瑞,你发掘了伊莲・贝尼斯 | 
| [07:49] | Well, yes I did. That’s true. | 嗯,的确如此 | 
| [07:51] | Couple of guys I knew in the Coast Guard told me about her. | 一些我认识的海岸巡逻队队员跟我说起她 | 
| [07:56] | And I sensed that she had the anger and intensity… | 我发现她具有我拍摄这部电影… | 
| [08:00] | …that I needed to make this film work. | 所需要的愤怒和热情 | 
| [08:03] | English! | 英语! | 
| [08:05] | Does anybody speak English? | 有没有人会讲英语? | 
| [08:07] | Nobody speaks English. | 没人会说英语 | 
| [08:08] | So, what scene are you getting ready to shoot now, Elaine? | 那么你现在要拍什么场景,伊莲? | 
| [08:11] | In this scene, my co-star, who’s right over here… | 在这场戏里我的拍档 他在这里… | 
| [08:14] | Follow me. Is George Costanza. | 跟我来 这位是乔治・克斯坦萨 | 
| [08:17] | And he plays an airline pilot… | 他扮演一名飞行员… | 
| [08:19] | …who’s just returned from Rome. | 刚从罗马返回 | 
| [08:21] | And I’m about to show him how much I’ve missed him. | 我正想让他知道我有多想他 | 
| [08:25] | That’s my Chinese food. | 我的中餐到了 | 
| [08:29] | So, George, is this your first movie with Elaine? | 这么说,乔治这是你第一次和伊莲合作? | 
| [08:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [08:36] | So, Elaine, in your movies, is the sex real, or is it simulated? | 伊莲在你的电影里是真刀真枪还是假的? | 
| [08:40] | Oh, it’s always simulated… | 喔,一直是假的… | 
| [08:42] | …except with George. | 除了和乔治 | 
| [08:44] | That’s in my contract. | 写在我合同里的 | 
| [08:46] | All right, Kramer. That’s enough. | 好了,克莱默,够了 | 
| [08:48] | That’s enough. Yeah, hello? | 够了,喂? | 
| [08:50] | Yeah, hello? | 喂? | 
| [08:51] | English! | 英语! | 
| [08:53] | Does anyone speak English? | 有人会说英语吗? | 
| [08:54] | -How much do I owe you? -$15.90 | – 该给你多少钱? – 15.90元 | 
| [08:56] | -$15.90? -Excuse me? | – 15.90元? – 不好意思 | 
| [08:59] | -Do you speak Chinese? -Chinese? Yeah. | – 你会说中文吗? – 中文?会啊 | 
| [09:01] | Oh, look! | 哦,听着! | 
| [09:03] | I’m on with Beijing at the hair restoration clinic. | 我在和北京的头发再生诊所通话 | 
| [09:06] | Could you talk to them for me… | 你能帮我跟他们说吗… | 
| [09:07] | …and tell them I’d like to place an order? | 告诉他们我要订购? | 
| [09:20] | They’ve got a billion people over there. He found a relative. | 他们有十几亿人 他找到老乡了 | 
| [09:25] | If you send money, they send cream. | 如果你寄钱,他们就寄给你生发乳 | 
| [09:27] | They send me. All right. | 他们寄给我,好的 | 
| [09:29] | Ask them, does it really work? | 问问他们,是不是真的有用? | 
| [09:34] | They say you grow hair. Look like Stalin. | 他们说你头发会长得像斯大林一样 | 
| [09:39] | Ask them, are there any side effects? | 问问他们,有副作用吗? | 
| [09:44] | Lmpotence. | 阳痿 | 
| [09:48] | Oh, funny. He’s a funny guy, yeah. | 哦,有意思 真是个有意思的家伙 | 
| [09:52] | Get a money order from the Bank of China. | 从中国银行汇钱 | 
| [09:54] | Be here three days after they get check. | 他们得到支票后三天就会到货 | 
| [09:56] | All right, thank you. Thank you. | 好的,谢谢,谢谢你 | 
| [10:17] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 | 
| [10:20] | Kind of an expensive call. | 这电话挺贵的 | 
| [10:23] | Thanks for driving me home. | 谢谢你送我回家 | 
| [10:25] | What did I do to deserve this? | 真不好意思 | 
| [10:26] | You do plenty. | 应该的 | 
| [10:29] | So, what are you doing? You’re… You’re going in. | 你现在要干吗? 你要进去了 | 
| [10:32] | Well, yeah. I guess so. | 嗯,是的,我想是的 | 
| [10:34] | Why, you want to do something? | 怎么,你想做点什么? | 
| [10:37] | Yeah, I don’t… I don’t know. What? | 是啊,不,我不知道,怎么? | 
| [10:43] | There’s really nothing to do. | 也真没什么好做的 | 
| [10:44] | Yeah, no. There’s… There’s nothing. | 是啊,没,没什么 | 
| [10:47] | Can you think of anything? | 你能想出什么吗? | 
| [10:50] | No, no. Not really. | 没,没有 | 
| [10:52] | I am up for anything. | 我百无禁忌 | 
| [10:54] | Really? | 真的? | 
| [11:00] | I have to say… | 我不得不说… | 
| [11:02] | …you were really good doing that porno thing. | 你在情色方面很棒 | 
| [11:04] | You’re… You’re talented. | 你,你很有天赋 | 
| [11:06] | I was just kidding around. | 我不过是在闹着玩 | 
| [11:09] | That thing you said about the sex not being simulated… | 你说关于性爱不是装模作样的事… | 
| [11:14] | That was really funny. | 真的很有意思 | 
| [11:17] | Yeah, that was fun. | 是,玩笑而已 | 
| [11:22] | So I’ll speak to you through Jerry and everything. | 我可以和你谈论杰瑞,谈论任何事 | 
| [11:24] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [11:26] | -Thanks a lot for the ride. -Yeah, anytime. | – 谢谢你送我回家 – 随时愿意 | 
| [11:38] | Thanks a million. I appreciate this. | 非常感谢 | 
| [11:39] | You’re sure this was the woman at the table… | 你确定这个女人… | 
| [11:42] | …where I had my tape recorder? | 就是在我录音机前的那个吗? | 
| [11:44] | Okay, great. | 好的,太棒了 | 
| [11:46] | Thanks, again. Bye. | 再次感谢,再见 | 
| [11:50] | Who do these women think they’re dealing with? | 这些女人以为她们在跟谁过招? | 
| [11:55] | Did she think she was gonna leave this incredibly erotic message… | 她以为她留下这些不可信的情色留言… | 
| [11:58] | …on my tape, and I was just gonna let it go? | 在我的录音带上,我就会随它去了? | 
| [12:00] | Not bloody likely. | 根本不可能 | 
| [12:04] | What is that? | 这是什么? | 
| [12:06] | -It’s my cockney accent. -No, no. That’s no good. | – 我的伦敦腔 – 不,不,学得不好 | 
| [12:09] | Let’s hear yours. | 那你说个我听听 | 
| [12:10] | Not bloody likely. | 根本不可能 | 
| [12:16] | That’s the worst cockney accent I ever heard in my life. | 这是我这辈子听过的最难听的伦敦腔 | 
| [12:20] | Hey, Georgie boy, guess what I got. | 嘿,乔治,猜猜我收到什么了 | 
| [12:22] | Guess what I got. | 猜猜我收到什么了 | 
| [12:24] | Oh, is that the bald stuff? | 关于谢顶的东西? | 
| [12:25] | From China. All the way from China. | 从中国来的,千里迢迢从中国来的 | 
| [12:27] | Wait, wait. Let me get the camera. | 等等,我去拿照相机 | 
| [12:29] | No, don’t get the camera. We don’t need the camera. | 不,不要拿照相机 我们不需要照相机 | 
| [12:33] | I know you’re sceptical, but I believe in the Chinese. | 我知道你持怀疑态度 但是我相信中国人 | 
| [12:35] | Yes, I am sceptical. | 是啊,我的确心存怀疑 | 
| [12:37] | Why do you have to be so suspicious of everyone? | 为什么你总是疑神疑鬼? | 
| [12:40] | This is a great man, Zang Zhao. | 这是个伟大的人,张兆 | 
| [12:42] | He wants to help bald people. | 他想要帮助秃顶的人 | 
| [12:44] | Wait, wait. Let’s videotape your head for the before picture. | 等等 让我们拍下你长头发前的对比照片 | 
| [12:47] | So we can watch how it grows and stuff. | 这样我们就能观察到 你头发是怎么长出来并且变得浓密 | 
| [12:48] | -Here, sit down. -All right. | – 这儿,坐下 – 好吧 | 
| [12:56] | All right, lean back. | 好的,后仰 | 
| [12:59] | A little bit to the right. | 向右偏一点 | 
| [13:01] | Now make sure you get this area here. | 你要确保拍到这里 | 
| [13:04] | -That’s where he needs help. -All right. | – 他这里很需要帮助 – 好了 | 
| [13:07] | Well, he’s a happy camper, huh? | 他是个开心的露营者,不是吗? | 
| [13:10] | Happy camper. Yeah, I don’t hear that expression enough. | 开心的露营者,是啊 我可怎么没听过这样的形容词 | 
| [13:13] | Remember that guy who took my jacket? | 还记得那个拿走我夹克的家伙吗? | 
| [13:15] | The one I found at my mother’s house? | 我在我妈妈家找到的那件? | 
| [13:17] | -Yeah. -My mother told me… | – 是啊 – 我妈告诉我… | 
| [13:18] | …that he got arrested for mail fraud. | 他因为邮件欺诈被捕了 | 
| [13:20] | -No kidding. -Yeah, he’s in jail. | – 别开玩笑 – 真的,他进监狱了 | 
| [13:22] | What about the jacket? He take it with him? | 那件夹克呢? 他随身携带了? | 
| [13:24] | That’s what I intend to find out. | 这就是我要去查明的 | 
| [13:30] | Well, you can see it. | 看看你 | 
| [13:32] | Are you gonna walk around like that? | 你想这么走来走去? | 
| [13:34] | And it stinks. | 还散发臭味 | 
| [13:35] | Can you smell that? | 你闻到了吗? | 
| [13:37] | You stink. | 你散发恶臭 | 
| [13:41] | How long are you supposed to leave it on for? | 你想让它在你头上待多久? | 
| [13:43] | All day. | 整天 | 
| [13:48] | -Hello? -Hello, it’s Elaine Marie Benes. | – 你好? – 你好,我是伊莲・玛丽・贝尼斯 | 
| [13:50] | -Well, hello. -Hello. | – 你好 – 你好 | 
| [13:52] | Did you find out who that woman was? | 你找到那个女人了吗? | 
| [13:54] | Yes, I got her number. | 是啊,我找到她的电话了 | 
| [13:56] | -Hey, is that Elaine? -Yeah. | – 嘿,是伊莲吗? – 是啊 | 
| [13:58] | Hi, Elaine! | 嗨,伊莲! | 
| [14:00] | So I guess you figure you’re in for a pretty wild night. | 我猜你打算度过一个美好而疯狂的夜晚 | 
| [14:03] | Well, as I said… | 正如我之前说的… | 
| [14:05] | …this type of thing is very common in show business. | 这种事在娱乐圈很普遍 | 
| [14:08] | Well, listen, I’m at Arlene’s. You want me to stop by? | 听着,我在阿琳家 你想我过来吗? | 
| [14:11] | -Sure. -Okay, bye. | – 当然 – 好的,再见 | 
| [14:12] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [14:14] | -Did she say “hello”? -What? Oh, I don’t know. | – 她说“你好”了吗? – 什么?哦,我不知道 | 
| [14:17] | What do you mean? She heard me say hello. Did she say hello back? | 什么意思?她听到我说“你好”了 她回答“你好”了吗? | 
| [14:21] | I don’t know. Who keeps track of hellos? | 不知道,谁会在意“你好”? | 
| [14:23] | Isn’t it polite to say hello when somebody says hello? | 当别人说“你好”时 不是应该礼貌地回应“你好”吗? | 
| [14:28] | She’s coming up. | 她就要来了 | 
| [14:30] | -Elaine’s coming up? -Yeah, why? What’s wrong? | – 伊莲要来? – 是啊,怎么了,有什么问题? | 
| [14:35] | -Where are you going? -Nowhere, nowhere. I’ll be right out. | – 你要去哪儿? – 哪儿都行,我要出去 | 
| [14:38] | How often do you cut your toenails? | 你多久剪一次脚趾甲? | 
| [14:43] | I would say every two and a half to eight weeks. | 两周半到八周不等 | 
| [14:48] | Because the other night I was sleeping with Marion… | 不久前的某个夜晚我和马里恩一起睡… | 
| [14:51] | …and I rolled over, and I cut her ankle with my big toe. | 我翻身时,大脚趾割破了她的脚踝 | 
| [14:55] | The big toe, the captain. | 大脚趾,统领 | 
| [14:58] | -What? -The captain of the toes. | – 什么意思? – 脚趾头的统领 | 
| [15:05] | -Hello? -Jerry? | – 你好? – 杰瑞? | 
| [15:06] | -Yeah. -Jerry, listen. | – 是啊 – 杰瑞,听着 | 
| [15:08] | I got too much to do. I can’t come over. Forget it. | 我有很多事要做,不能过来了 | 
| [15:10] | Oh, okay, too bad. | 哦,好吧,真遗憾 | 
| [15:12] | So when are you gonna call her? | 你打算什么时候打电话给她? | 
| [15:14] | As soon as I get off the phone with you. | 一挂掉你的电话就打 | 
| [15:16] | -Good luck. -Okay. | – 祝你好运 – 好的 | 
| [15:19] | -Bye. | -Bye. – 再见 – 再见 | 
| [15:21] | -What happened? You took it off? -Yeah. That was enough. | – 怎么了,你把它弄掉了? – 是啊,够了 | 
| [15:25] | That’s it? You gave up? | 什么意思,你放弃了? | 
| [15:26] | No, I’m working on a system. Who was that? | 不是,我循序渐进 谁来的的电话? | 
| [15:28] | That was Elaine. She changed her mind. She’s not coming over. | 伊莲,她改变主意,不来了 | 
| [15:38] | -Hello? -Hello, is this Alisha? | – 你好? – 你好,是艾丽莎吗? | 
| [15:41] | -Yes. -This is Jerry Seinfeld. | – 是的 – 我是杰瑞・宋飞 | 
| [15:53] | -So? -I don’t get this woman. | – 怎么样? – 我不懂这女人怎么想的 | 
| [15:55] | We’re having a great time, couple of laughs. Everything’s nice. | 我们共度美好时光 欢声笑语,歌舞升平 | 
| [15:58] | End of the night, I go in for contact. | 结束的时候,我想要进一步接触 | 
| [16:00] | I get the pullback. | 碰了钉子 | 
| [16:02] | This woman, she said the filthiest things I ever heard in my life. | 这个女人说了我这辈子听过的最恶心的话 | 
| [16:06] | And I get the pullback. | 还让我碰了一鼻子灰 | 
| [16:11] | -Yeah? -It’s George. | – 谁? – 乔治 | 
| [16:12] | Come on up. | 来了 | 
| [16:14] | What is he doing here now? | 他来这里干吗? | 
| [16:15] | So you blew it? | 你遭受重创? | 
| [16:19] | She must be psychotic or something. | 她肯定是精神病之类的 | 
| [16:21] | Let me have the number. | 把号码给我 | 
| [16:23] | I’m not giving you the number. | 我不会给你的 | 
| [16:24] | I know how to handle these psychotics. | 我知道如何处理这些神经病 | 
| [16:32] | Sheriff. | 长官 | 
| [16:36] | What’s with the hat? | 为什么戴帽子? | 
| [16:40] | Boy, you stink. | 哥们,你好臭 | 
| [16:43] | -What are you doing here now? -I have to talk to you. | – 你现在来干吗? – 我必须跟你谈谈 | 
| [16:46] | Let’s take a look here, see what we got. | 让我们看看这里,能看见什么呢 | 
| [16:50] | Wait a second. | 等一下 | 
| [16:52] | I think I see something here, George. | 我觉得我看到了,乔治 | 
| [16:55] | -Let’s go to the videotape. -Oh, Kramer. No, no. | – 我去拿摄像机 – 哦,克莱默,不要,不要 | 
| [17:01] | -What’s up? -I can’t tell you now. | – 怎么回事? – 我现在不能告诉你 | 
| [17:03] | -He’ll be back in 10 seconds. -Start it. | – 他十秒钟后就回来了 – 说吧 | 
| [17:04] | -I can’t. -Oh, come on. | – 不行 – 哦,快点 | 
| [17:06] | He’ll be over there for a half-hour. He gets lost over there. | 他会在那里待半个小时 他会在那里迷路的 | 
| [17:09] | -Come on. What is this about? -All right. | – 好了,怎么回事? – 好吧 | 
| [17:14] | I’ve become attracted to Elaine. | 我开始对伊莲着迷 | 
| [17:17] | All right. | 好了 | 
| [17:20] | -Sit down. -Could we do this later? | – 坐下 – 我们能等会再做这事吗? | 
| [17:22] | No, I got the tape right here. | 不,我把录像带放这里了 | 
| [17:24] | Kramer, let’s do this later. | 克莱默,我们等会再做这事 | 
| [17:26] | Okay, now… | 好了,现在… | 
| [17:28] | This is the tape that we made earlier. | 这是我们之前拍的录像带 | 
| [17:32] | And I think… | 我觉得… | 
| [17:33] | …that I see a couple of buds… | 我看见了一些萌芽… | 
| [17:37] | …right here. | 就在这里 | 
| [17:40] | -Really? You think? -Yeah. | – 真的?你这么觉得? – 是啊 | 
| [17:41] | Kramer, I would like to talk to George for a minute, please. | 克莱默,我要跟乔治说会儿话 | 
| [17:44] | -About what? -It’s kind of private. | – 关于什么? – 一些私事 | 
| [17:46] | Like the big toe captain? What? | 比如大脚趾统领之类的? | 
| [17:48] | -Oh, so you’re doing my bit? -I’m not doing the bit! | – 哦,现在你抢了我的活儿? – 我没有抢你的活儿! | 
| [17:51] | All right. Okay, all right. | 好吧,好的 | 
| [17:53] | I’m gonna take a look at this, huh? | 我要好好看看这个? | 
| [18:01] | -Does she know? -No. | – 她知道吗? – 不 | 
| [18:02] | -How did it happen? -I can’t say. | – 怎么开始的? – 我不能说 | 
| [18:05] | -Well, why can’t you say? -Because I promised her. | – 为什么不能说? – 我向她保证过的 | 
| [18:07] | -I thought you said she doesn’t know. -She doesn’t. | – 你不是说她不知道 – 她是不知道 | 
| [18:10] | -So how can you promise her? -Because she asked me to. | – 那你怎么像她保证? – 她要我这么做的 | 
| [18:12] | What is this, an Abbott and Costello routine? | 什么意思,艾博特和科斯蒂洛的死循环? (艾博特和科斯蒂洛,电影人物,俩傻蛋主角) | 
| [18:16] | All right, you really want to know? | 好吧,你真想知道? | 
| [18:19] | It all started when she told me… | 一切起源于她告诉我… | 
| [18:22] | …that she was the voice on your tape recorder. | 她就是你录音带上的声音 | 
| [18:25] | What? Elaine? | 什么?伊莲? | 
| [18:26] | Yeah. She made me promise not to tell. It was supposed to be a joke. | 是啊,她让我保证不告诉你 把这事当个笑话 | 
| [18:30] | -That was Elaine? -Yeah, let me hear. | – 是伊莲干的? – 让我听听 | 
| [18:32] | -Wait a second! Give me a second… -You heard it 50 times already… | – 等一下!!让我先听听… – 你都听了五十遍了… | 
| [18:35] | She’s my ex-girlfriend. I think I have precedence. | 她是我前女友,我有优先权 | 
| [18:43] | -Yeah? -Hi, it’s Elaine. | – 谁? – 嗨,是我,伊莲 | 
| [18:45] | Is this a bad time? | 不方便吗? | 
| [18:48] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [18:50] | Don’t tell her I told you! She’ll kill me! | 不要告诉她我告诉你了 她会杀了我的! | 
| [18:52] | Okay, I promise! | 好的,我保证! | 
| [19:01] | Oh, man. | 哦 | 
| [19:03] | Oh, God. | 噢,天啊 | 
| [19:06] | Oh, brother. | 喔 | 
| [19:11] | -What’s the matter? -I got a pain in my side… | – 你怎么了? – 我这边有点痛… | 
| [19:16] | …from, you know… -Hi, George. | – 你知道… – 嗨,乔治 | 
| [19:18] | Hi, how you doing? | 嗨,你们怎么搞的? | 
| [19:21] | Something stinks in here. | 这里闻起来臭烘烘的 | 
| [19:28] | What are you doing here? | 你来干吗? | 
| [19:30] | I was the one who talked into your tape recorder. | 我就是录音带上对你说话的那个人 | 
| [19:33] | I know. George told me. | 我知道,乔治告诉我了 | 
| [19:39] | -You told him? -He threatened me. | – 你告诉他了? – 他威胁我的 | 
| [19:43] | Where did you come up with all that stuff? | 你从哪儿找到的那些素材? | 
| [19:45] | -Oh, that was nothing. -Elaine… | – 哦,这没什么的 – 伊莲… | 
| [19:49] | -I have to tell you something. -George, no. | – 我得告诉你些事情 – 乔治,不要 | 
| [19:51] | -No, no. -George, I’m telling you… | – 不,你别拦着我 – 乔治,我跟你说… | 
| [19:53] | What is it? | 什么事? | 
| [19:54] | I’m very attracted to you. | 我对你非常着迷 | 
| [19:57] | I found a hair! | 我找到一根头发! | 
| [19:59] | Yes! | 太棒了! | 
| [20:00] | Okay, come here. Come here. Take a look at this. | 过来,快过来,看看这个 | 
| [20:03] | Ever since I found out that you left the message on Jerry’s tape recorder… | 自从我知道是你在杰瑞的录音带上留言… | 
| [20:10] | -That was you? -It was a joke. | – 是你干的? – 只是个玩笑 | 
| [20:13] | Wait. | 等下 | 
| [20:16] | Oh, my God. | 哦,天啊 | 
| [20:19] | Oh, yeah. | 哦,耶 | 
| [20:22] | Elaine, I can’t believe that that is you. | 伊莲,我无法相信这是你 | 
| [20:32] | I think I’ll get going. | 我想我该走了 | 
| [20:34] | Stick around a while. | 再待一会儿吧 | 
| [20:35] | -It’s early. -We’ll order Chinese. | – 还早呢 – 我们可以订个中餐外卖 | 
| [20:42] | Give me the tape. | Give me the tape. 把录音带给我 把录音带给我 | 
| [20:52] | A woman left a message on my phone machine… | 有个女人在我的答录机上留言… | 
| [20:54] | …with kind of a breathy voice. | 用一种喘息的声音 | 
| [20:56] | No matter what a woman says, if it’s in that breathy voice, you know… | 无论这个女人说的什么 只要是用喘息的声音… | 
| [20:59] | “You have cancer.” | “你得了癌症” | 
| [21:01] | “Really?” | “真的吗?” | 
| [21:04] | Sounds pretty good. | 听着也不错 | 
| [21:07] | The stewardess could lean over and whisper in my ear: | 女乘务员可以俯下身子在我耳边轻声说: | 
| [21:10] | “Would you put on your seat belt. | “请系上你的安全带” | 
| [21:11] | We’re about to go into a mountain. “ | “我们即将撞上一座山脉” | 
| [21:15] | I’d go, ” Really, so what are you doing later… | 我会说:“是吗,一会儿…” | 
| [21:17] | …by the ruptured remains of the fuselage? | “在飞机破碎的残骸旁你打算干吗?” | 
| [21:20] | How about some peanuts over by the black box? | “在黑盒子上吃点花生怎么样?” | 
| [21:23] | I’ll meet you there. “ | “待会儿见” |