时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Give me an explanation why the pharmacist has to be… | 请大家告诉我,为什么一个药剂师… “鼻子整形” |
[00:07] | …two and a half feet up above everybody else. | 要比一般人高2.5英尺(约76.2厘米)? |
[00:11] | What the hell is he doing he can’t be on the floor with you and me? | 为什么他就是不能 跟我们一起站地板上呢? |
[00:14] | Brain surgeons, airline pilots, nuclear physicists, we’re on the same level. | 脑科医生、飞机师、核物理学家, 我们都在同一等级 |
[00:18] | Oh, no, he’s gotta be two and a half feet up. | 喔,不,他比我们高2.5英尺 |
[00:22] | “Look out, everybody, I’m working with pills. | “小心,各位,我正在处理药片” |
[00:25] | Spread out, give me some room. “ | “让开,闪开点” |
[00:28] | The only hard part of his whole job that I could see… | 我觉得他们的工作 最难的不过就是… |
[00:31] | …is typing everything onto that little, tiny label. | 在那些小标签上打字 |
[00:34] | And has to try and get all the words on there… | 而且,在打字的同时… |
[00:36] | …keep the little piece of paper in the roller of the typewriter. | 还要保证那些小纸片还在打印机滚筒上 |
[00:40] | Oh, no. He’s gotta be two and a half feet up. | 喔,不,他比我们高2.5英尺 |
[00:43] | “Yeah, I’d like to get this prescription filled.” | “呃,我想请你开一下这个处方” |
[00:47] | “All right. You wait down there. | “好,你就在那等着, |
[00:51] | Only I’m allowed up here. “ | 只有我能高高在上” |
[00:59] | -Where’d you meet her? -I met her on an elevator. | – 你在哪儿看见的她? – 电梯里 |
[01:01] | On an elevator? You met a woman on an elevator? | 电梯里? 你在电梯里看见了个女人? |
[01:04] | -Impossible, right? -You got less than 60 seconds. | – 匪夷所思,呃? – 你只有不到一分钟时间 |
[01:07] | That’s like dismantling a time bomb. | 就像是拆一个定时炸弹 |
[01:10] | -What got into you? -I don’t know. She was so beautiful… | – 你是怎么想的? – 我不知道,她是如此美丽… |
[01:13] | …it was a pure reflex. The words… | …这是纯粹的本能反应… |
[01:15] | …just came out of my mouth. -Wow. What did you say? | 我只是下意识的说了那些话 – 喔,你说了什么? |
[01:19] | You know, I’m the one responsible for those crop circles in England. | 英国的麦田怪圈,是我干的 |
[01:25] | -Can you believe I did that? -What did she say? | – 你相信吗,当时我就是这么说的 – 那她说了什么? |
[01:27] | What crop circles? | 什么麦田的怪圈? |
[01:31] | -Not a good sign. -Not everybody knows… | – 不是好兆头 – 不是所有的人都知道… |
[01:34] | …what the crop circles are. You know what the crop circles are? | 什么是麦田怪圈 你知道什么是麦田怪圈吗? |
[01:37] | Crop circles? Why don’t you buy something? | 麦田怪圈? 你为什么不买几份报纸? |
[01:39] | You got something in your teeth. | 你牙齿上有东西 |
[01:41] | -What? -It’s green. | – 什么东西? – 绿的 |
[01:43] | Oh, man, spinach. I’ve been walking around like this all afternoon. | 哦,不,菠菜。 我这个下午就叼着它到处走来走去 |
[01:47] | -You bump into anybody you knew? -I had a job interview. | – 你碰见什么熟人了? – 我参加了个面试 |
[01:51] | -How did it go? -Take a guess. | – 面试的怎么样? – 你猜 |
[01:54] | Well, Mr. Costanza, we have nothing available at the present time… | 呃,科斯唐萨先生,我们目前不缺人手… |
[01:57] | …but should anything open up, we’ll be in touch. | …但如果我们缺人的话, 我们会通知你的 |
[02:00] | Okay, thanks. | 好,谢谢 |
[02:02] | You don’t need a job. You got Audrey. | 你不一定要有工作, 你已经有奥德丽了 |
[02:04] | Yeah. Right. | 啊,对 |
[02:07] | -What’s the matter? -No. Nothing. | – 怎么了? – 不,没什么 |
[02:09] | -What? -You won’t think I’m a bad person? | – 怎么? – 你会不会觉得我是个坏人? |
[02:12] | Too late for that. | 已经太迟了 |
[02:13] | Because, believe me, I would only say this to you and maybe a psychiatrist. | 因为,相信我,我只会说给你听, 或者说,是说给一个精神病医生听 |
[02:18] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[02:19] | Well… | 呃… |
[02:22] | Her nose is a little big. | 她的鼻子有点大 |
[02:26] | Yeah, she’s got a big nose. | 对,她是有个大鼻子 |
[02:28] | I mean, big would even be okay. | 我意思是,鼻子大也就算了 |
[02:31] | It’s beyond big. | 但她的实在太大了 |
[02:34] | It’s a schnoz. | 是个巨鼻子 |
[02:36] | I’m aware that my own physical dimensions… | 我觉得我的身材已经… |
[02:38] | …are a little short of perfection. -A little. | …有点不完美了 – 是有一点 |
[02:41] | Who am I to be thinking about someone’s nose? | 我怎么能再去挑剔别人的鼻子呢? |
[02:44] | I should be grateful someone like her looks at me. I have no job, nothing. | 像她那样的瞧得上我,我应该万分感激 才对,我没有工作,我什么都没有 |
[02:48] | But I have to say, I think about the nose. | 但是,我不得不说, 我老是去想那个鼻子 |
[02:51] | I don’t wanna think about it, I don’t ask to think about it, but I think about it. | 我不想去想那个鼻子,我没有要去想 那个鼻子,但是我就是会想 |
[02:54] | I go to bed, I tell myself, ” Don’t think about the nose.” I think about it. | 我躺在床上,我告诉自己,“别再想 那个鼻子”,但我只想着那个鼻子 |
[02:59] | I look at her, I see the nose. | 当我看着她,我只看见那个鼻子 |
[03:02] | Stop being so concerned with looks. | 别这么在意外表 |
[03:12] | -Have you said anything to her? -No. Could never do that. | – 你和她提起过这事么? – 没,我总是无法开口 |
[03:16] | The ironic thing is, if she had a smaller nose… | 讽刺的是,如果她的鼻子小一点的话… |
[03:18] | …I never could’ve dated her. She’d be out of my league with a smaller nose. | 我可能就没机会和她约会,如果她鼻子 小一点,她和我就不是同一类人 |
[03:23] | And I really like her. I know that. | 我知道我确实喜欢她 |
[03:26] | And I know one other thing: | 但我还知道, |
[03:28] | I’m not getting past that nose. | 我过不了她鼻子那关 |
[03:32] | All right, shut up. Here they come. | 好吧,别说了,她们来了 |
[03:34] | How can I not think about it? Look at the size of this thing. | 我怎么可能不去想那个鼻子? 看看它有多大 |
[03:39] | My mother’s going out with this guy who leaves a jacket in her house. | 我妈妈和这个家伙约会,而这个家伙 把他的夹克忘在了我家 |
[03:43] | She gives to me. Well, two years later, he shows up and takes it back. | 我妈妈把夹克给了我。但是,两年后, 这家伙又出现把夹克拿了回去 |
[03:47] | Now he’s in prison. Got arrested for mail fraud. | 现在,这家伙锒铛入狱了, 罪名是邮件欺诈 |
[03:51] | So, Elaine, go over to the apartment, tell the landlord you’re his daughter… | 所以,伊莲,我们现在要做的就是, 到他的公寓去,告诉房东你是他的女儿… |
[03:56] | …and you wanna bring him the jacket. | 而你想替他取一下他的夹克 |
[03:58] | Won’t the landlord know I’m not the daughter? | 那个房东不知道我不是他女儿么? |
[04:01] | No, he’s never met her. She’s in California. | 不,房东从没见过他女儿, 她女儿现在在加利福尼亚 |
[04:04] | -Are you coming with me? -Yeah, I have to. I’m your fiance. | – 你和我一起去么? – 对,我必须去,因为我是你的未婚夫 |
[04:10] | Peter Von Nostrand. | 彼得 冯 诺斯昂德 |
[04:12] | Why don’t you just commit yourself already? | 你为什么不直接说明自己是谁呢? |
[04:15] | What is so special about this jacket? | 这件夹克有什么特别吗? |
[04:17] | -No, you don’t wanna know. -God… | – (众人)不,你不会想知道的 – (众人)上帝… |
[04:19] | He believes it possesses some extraordinary power over women. | 他相信那件夹克对女人有种特别的魔力 |
[04:23] | What’s that splotch on your hand? | 你手上的斑点是什么? |
[04:25] | I got stamped at the reggae lounge last night. | 是我昨晚在瑞格舞厅里盖的图章 |
[04:28] | I’m going back there tonight. I’m not gonna pay another cover charge. | 我今晚还要去那里,我可不想 再付一次服务费 |
[04:33] | You didn’t wash all day? | 你一整天都没洗过? |
[04:34] | Yeah, I washed. Just not the hand. | 不,我洗过,只不过没洗过手 |
[04:39] | You wouldn’t believe the women at this club. Man. | 你没法想象那里的女人…伙计 |
[04:42] | It’s amazing how many beautiful women live in New York. | 纽约真有很多美丽的女人 |
[04:45] | I actually find it kind of intimidating. | 我真是感觉有点自卑 |
[04:47] | You’re as pretty as any of them. Just need a nose job. | 你和她们一样美丽, 只要弄一下你的鼻子 |
[04:56] | -Kramer! -What? What? | – 克莱默! – 干嘛?干嘛? |
[04:59] | How could you say something like that? | 你怎么能这么说话? |
[05:01] | What do you mean? I just said she needs a nose job. | 什么意思? 我只是说她需要整一下她的鼻子 |
[05:04] | No, no. There’s nothing wrong with her nose. | 不,不,她的鼻子根本没有问题 |
[05:07] | -God, I’m so sorry, Audrey. -Oh, it’s okay. | – 上帝,真是抱歉,奥德利 – 不,没关系 |
[05:10] | -What did you have to say that for? -I was just trying to help out. | – 你为什么要那么说话? – 我只是想帮一下她 |
[05:14] | Yeah, well, you can kiss that jacket goodbye, Mr. Von Nausen. | 好,很好,你别想拿回那件夹克了 冯・诺斯昂德先生 |
[05:20] | You see what happens when you try to be nice? | 你看见好心得到什么回报了么? |
[05:23] | But what would the world be like… | 想象一下 |
[05:26] | …if people said whatever they were thinking… | 如果人们把他们脑子里想的事情 全说出来, |
[05:28] | …all the time, whenever it came to them? | 无论什么时候,无论他想到了什么 |
[05:31] | How long would a blind date last? | 如果这样的话,一次相亲可以持续 多久呢? |
[05:34] | About 13 seconds, I think. | 我想大概只有十三秒吧 |
[05:36] | “Sorry, your rear end is too big.” “Okay, your breath stinks.” | “不好意思,你屁股真大” “还好,你有口臭” |
[05:39] | “See you later. No problem. Goodbye.” “Okay, thank you very much.” | “再见,没关系,拜拜” “好,非常感谢” |
[05:43] | Elaine said I can stay with her another month till Tina gets back. | 伊莲说我可以再和她住一个月, 直到蒂娜回来 |
[05:47] | What are you thinking about? | 你有什么想法? |
[05:49] | Thinking? Nothing. | 想法?没有 |
[05:51] | What could I possibly be thinking? | 我怎么可能有想法? |
[05:53] | You look like you’ve got something on your mind. | 你若有所思的样子 |
[05:56] | Yeah, right. I wish I had something on my mind. | 啊,对,我倒希望我能有点想法 |
[06:05] | So how about that Kramer? | 那么,你觉得克莱默怎么样? |
[06:07] | Yeah, how about him? | 呃,克莱默怎么样? |
[06:09] | -The way he just says stuff. -He sure does. | – 他说话的方式 – 他当然… |
[06:13] | Yeah, yeah. | 对,对 |
[06:15] | Yeah, he’s quite a character. | 他真是个角色 |
[06:18] | So, what did you think? | 那么,你怎么想? |
[06:21] | About the pizza? | 关于披萨? |
[06:23] | No. About the nose job. | 不,鼻子整形 |
[06:26] | Oh, the nose job. Yeah… | 哦,鼻子整形,对… |
[06:29] | I don’t know. L… | 我不知道… |
[06:31] | -Well, what did you think? -Well, I’ve thought about it… | – 那你怎么想? – 哦,我也曾经想过… |
[06:35] | …but I don’t know. -Yeah. | 但我也不知道 – 对 |
[06:40] | You know, not that I care one way or the other… | 你知道,并不是我介意 |
[06:43] | …but these doctors today do amazing things. If you were so inclined. | 但现在的医生可以做许多奇妙的事情, 只要你想做的话 |
[06:47] | -And again, I’m not suggesting. -I know. They’re good. | 而且,我再说一次,我不是建议你… – 我知道,他们都很棒 |
[06:52] | Peter Jennings had one. | 彼特 詹宁斯曾经有这么样个医生 |
[06:53] | -Really? -Probably. They all do. | – 真的? – 很可能,他们都这样 |
[06:56] | In my high school, half my graduating class had them. | 我读高中的时候,我班级里一半的同学 都找过医生 |
[06:59] | Of course, I’m from Long Island, so… | 当然,我来自长岛,所以… |
[07:05] | It’s really nothing. It’s like going to the dentist. | 那其实真的没什么, 就像去看一次牙医 |
[07:08] | -I hate the dentist. -It’s a cleaning. | – 我讨厌牙医 – 就是做一下清洁 |
[07:13] | So you really think I should do this. | 那么你真的认为我应该做一下这个? |
[07:15] | If it makes you happy. I don’t focus on these things. | 如果这能让你高兴的话, 我并不是很关注这些事情 |
[07:21] | I will tell you this, though. | 但是,我必须告诉你这些 |
[07:24] | Unfortunately… | 不幸的事是… |
[07:26] | …we live in a very superficial society. | 我们存在的社会是个十分肤浅的社会 |
[07:30] | I don’t condone it… | 我无法宽恕它… |
[07:32] | …but it’s a fact of life. | …但这是无法更改的事实 |
[07:35] | Well, maybe I should. | 嗯,也许我应该去一下 |
[07:37] | -What the hell? -Now you talked her into a nose job? | – 这到底是… – 现在你让她去整她的鼻子? |
[07:40] | -Me? I didn’t say anything. -You encouraged her to get one. | – 我?我什么都没说 – 你鼓励她去 |
[07:44] | -I didn’t encourage. No encourage. -“Peter Jennings had one”? | – 我没有鼓励她去,我没有 – “彼特 詹宁斯曾经有这么样个医生” |
[07:47] | It’s possible. | 只是有可能 |
[07:49] | -You should accept her for who she is. -No, George is right. | – 你应该接受她现在的样子 – 不,乔治是对的 |
[07:52] | -I wanna get one. -I think it’s a mistake. | – 我要去弄一下 – 我认为这是一个错误 |
[07:55] | Me too. Really. | 我也这么认为,真的 |
[07:58] | Unless you’d really like one, then… | 除非你真的想去弄一下 |
[08:03] | I’m going straight to hell. | 我会下地狱的 |
[08:06] | No two ways about it. | 我敢肯定 |
[08:07] | It might not be hell, but you’re gonna run into bad dudes. | 这也许不是地狱, 你可能遇到了个坏蛋 |
[08:12] | Get the check. She takes the bandages off at 4:00. | 我们买单吧, 她要在四点拆绑带 |
[08:14] | We have time. | 我们还有时间 |
[08:17] | It’s exciting. She’s gonna have a new face. | 真是令人激动, 她马上就会有一张新面孔 |
[08:20] | -It is exciting. -Not as exciting as Miss Crop Circles. | – 确实令人激动 – 但不像麦田怪圈小姐那么令人激动 |
[08:24] | Please, please. Isabel? | 拜托,拜托,伊莎贝尔? |
[08:27] | She is the most despicable woman I have ever met in my life. | 她是我这辈子见过的最卑劣的女人 |
[08:30] | I have never been so repulsed by someone mentally… | 我从没有像这一样,在精神上对一个人 如此厌恶, |
[08:34] | …and so attracted to them physically at the same time. | 而同时在肉体上对她如此着迷 |
[08:38] | It’s like my brain is facing my penis in a chess game. | 就像我的脑子和我的老二在下国际象棋 |
[08:46] | And I’m letting him win. | 而我让老二赢了 |
[08:48] | You’re not letting him win. He wins till you’re 40. | 不是你让它赢的, 他能一直赢到你四十岁 |
[08:51] | -Then what? -He still wins, but it’s not a blowout. | – 然后呢? – 它继续会赢,但威风不再 |
[08:56] | She wants to be an actress. | 她想成为个演员 |
[08:58] | She makes me read these moronic acting scenes with her, and I do it. | 她让我陪她念那些低能的剧本, 而我答应了 |
[09:02] | Because I’m so addicted to the sex, I’m helpless. I’ll do anything. | 那只是因为我完全沉溺于性欲之中 我是那么无助,我为此可以做任何事 |
[09:07] | So, finally, Kramer comes in the other day. | 最后,有一天,克莱默来了 |
[09:09] | I don’t want to see this woman anymore… | 我再也不想见这个女人了 |
[09:11] | …but I haven’t got the willpower to throw out her number. | 但是我没有扔掉她电话号码的毅力 |
[09:14] | Please help me. | 请帮助我吧 |
[09:17] | Help me. | 帮我 |
[09:23] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你自豪 |
[09:26] | So I’m never gonna see her again. I’m going cold turkey. | 于是我再也不用见她了, 我一点感觉都没有了 |
[09:29] | Good for you. | 不错 |
[09:32] | I’ll tell you, the sex… | 我告诉你,性欲… |
[09:36] | I was like an animal. | 我就像个野兽 |
[09:39] | I mean, it was just completely uninhibited. | 我意思是,它完全不受约束 |
[09:42] | It’s like going to the bathroom in front of a lot of people, and not caring. | 就像在一大堆人面前上厕所, 并且毫不在意 |
[09:50] | It’s not like that at all. | 完全不是一回事 |
[09:57] | How do you even know the jacket is there? | 你怎么知道夹克还在那? |
[10:00] | Well, I don’t. I’m guessing. | 呃,我不知道,我只是猜测 |
[10:01] | Okay, look, Audrey, before you take the bandage off… | 好,看,奥德利,在你拆掉绷带之前, |
[10:05] | …just remember, I was the one that encouraged you to do this. | 记住,我是那个鼓励你这么做的人 |
[10:08] | Now that you’re gonna be a great beauty, let’s not forget how this began. | 现在,你即将成为一个大美人,让我们 记住这个时刻的开始 |
[10:12] | -Lf you listened to your friend Elaine… -George. | – 如果你听了伊莲的话的话, – 乔治 |
[10:14] | -Yeah? -Enough. | – 呃? – 够了 |
[10:16] | -Right, enough. -Are we ready? | – 好,够了 – 我们准备好了吗? |
[10:17] | Come on, let’s get this show on the road. | 来吧,让我们开始吧 |
[10:19] | -You sure you want us here for this? -Yes. | – 你确定你拆的时候需要我们在场么? – 当然 |
[10:22] | -Shouldn’t a doctor do it? -No, he said I could do it. | – 这不是应该医生做的么? – 不,医生说我可以自己来 |
[10:25] | Okay, here goes. | 好吧,开始吧 |
[10:27] | This is very exciting. Very exciting. It’s like watching a birth. | 真是令人激动,令人激动, 就像看婴儿新生一样 |
[10:36] | It looks good. | 看起来不错 |
[10:38] | -Great job. -You got butchered. | – 真是杰作 – 你被屠杀了 |
[10:48] | Head hurt. No, I’m good. I’m fine. | 头疼 不,我很好,我很好 |
[10:50] | Let’s put him over here. | 把他放在这 |
[10:53] | -Where are you going? -To that doctor. | – 你去哪? – 找那个医生 |
[10:55] | Wait, wait, wait! I’ll go with you. | 等等,等等,等等 我和你一起去 |
[11:07] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎样? |
[11:09] | Too much salt in my diet. | 菜里面盐放多了 |
[11:13] | -Can I get you anything? -I’m good. | – 你需要什么东西吗? – 我很好 |
[11:16] | You sure? Anything. | 你确定,我可以帮你拿任何东西 |
[11:20] | No. | 不用 |
[11:25] | Boy, it really didn’t come out too well, did it? | 结果似乎不尽如人意,不是么? |
[11:27] | No, it didn’t. No, it didn’t. | 一点也不如意 |
[11:32] | It’s, like, all dented. | 它就像,完全陷了进去 |
[11:35] | Seems to be. | 似乎是 |
[11:39] | Well, I’m sure they’ll be able to fix it. | 呃,我确定他们一定能修复它 |
[11:41] | You can’t stop modern science. Can’t stop it. Can’t stop science. | 你不可能阻止现代科学, 不能阻止,你不能阻止 |
[11:46] | Can’t be stopped. No way, no how. Science just marches… | 它不可能被阻止,绝不可能,不管怎样, 科学正一路向… |
[11:49] | Shut up, George. | 闭嘴,乔治 |
[11:53] | -Shut up? -Yeah. | – 闭嘴? – 对 |
[11:57] | Interesting. | 真有趣 |
[12:02] | Come on, Kramer. Seriously, give me her number! | 来吧,克莱默 我是认真的,给我她的号码 |
[12:04] | -I threw it out. -You’re lying. | – 我把它扔了 – 你在撒谎 |
[12:06] | -You’ve got it. I want the number. -I threw it out. | – 你有,我要那个号码 – 我把它扔了 |
[12:08] | -Give it to me. -You said not to. | – 把它给我 – 你说过我不能给你的 |
[12:10] | -You made me promise. -I changed my mind. I want it. | – 你还让我发了誓 – 我改变注意了,我要那个号码 |
[12:13] | You said no matter what, I’m not to give it to you. | 你说过不管怎么样,我都不能把它给你 |
[12:15] | -I was lying. Give it to me. -You told me not to. | – 我撒谎了,把它给我 – 你叫我别给你的 |
[12:17] | -I want the number! -All right! You want it? Yeah! | – 我要那个号码 – 好吧,你要那个号码?给你! |
[12:20] | Yeah! Yeah! Yeah. Yeah, look at you. | 给你!给你!给你 看看你现在的样子 |
[12:24] | Look at what you’ve sunk to. | 看看你现在沉迷于什么了 |
[12:26] | Look at what you’ve become. | 看看你变成什么样子了 |
[12:27] | Look in the mirror, because you need help, Jerry. You need help. | 照照镜子,你需要帮助,杰瑞, 你需要帮助 |
[12:31] | Because I can’t stand by and do it anymore. It’s turning my stomach. | 我是不能再站在你边上帮你了, 你让我感到恶心 |
[12:35] | I can’t stand around here watching you destroy yourself! | 我不能再站在这看着你毁了你自己 |
[12:38] | It’s eating me up inside! | 它由内而外地摧残我 |
[12:52] | The doctor said they need to build the lateral wall of the septum. Over here. | 医生说他们要在隔膜边上再做个侧壁, 就是这 |
[12:57] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[12:58] | -You see this paranasal sinus cavity? -Oh, I got it. | – 你看见鼻侧两边的凹洞了么? – 我看见了 |
[13:01] | See how it’s collapsed? That’s what’s causing this huge dent. | 看见它是怎么塌陷的了吗? 那就是导致大面积凹陷的原因 |
[13:05] | Yeah. Rough, rough. | 没错,大概吧,大概吧 |
[13:09] | So anyway, you know what I was thinking about? | 不管怎样,你知道我现在在想什么么? |
[13:12] | What? | 什么? |
[13:13] | Remember we talked about taking a trip together? | 记得我们讨论过要一起去旅行? |
[13:16] | -We did? -We talked about going to Hawaii. | – 是么? – 我们曾说要一起去夏威夷 |
[13:20] | -Hawaii? -Anyway, I think it would be great… | – 夏威夷? – 不管怎样,等这件事全结束后… |
[13:23] | …to get away after all this. | …一起去夏威夷一定是件很棒的事 |
[13:26] | Well, you… | 呃… |
[13:29] | You know, Hawaii could be a little tricky now. | 你知道,现在去夏威夷需要再谨慎一些 |
[13:32] | There’s high-pressure winds down there this time of year. | 每年这个时候,那里都要刮大风 |
[13:35] | There’s a lot of debris constantly flying around, a lot of… | 到处都有碎片在那里飞呀飞,还有 很多… |
[13:38] | …wood and lava. | 木头和火山岩 |
[13:40] | It could be dangerous. | 那可十分危险 |
[13:42] | -I never heard that. -Oh, yeah. My friend lived there, so… | – 我从没听说过这些 – 呃,对,我一个朋友住在那,所以… |
[13:46] | We could go to the Caribbean. | 我们可以去加勒比海 |
[13:49] | I have to tell you something. You couldn’t get me on a plane now. | 我得告诉你一些事 我不能去坐飞机了 |
[13:52] | I get those FAA reports directly. | 我拿到了那些FAA(联邦航空局)的报告 |
[13:54] | My uncle sends them to me. He used to be a pilot, so… | 我叔叔寄给我的,他曾经是个飞行员, 所以… |
[13:58] | Big investigation in the… | 有一个大调查,在… |
[14:00] | What’s the word there? Offing. It’s in the offing. | 在什么地方来着? 近海,在近海有个大调查 |
[14:05] | But you shouldn’t let that stop you from going. You could go. I don’t mind. | 但那并不能阻止你去,你应该去, 我不介意 |
[14:11] | -George? -Yeah. | – 乔治? – 嗯 |
[14:13] | I don’t think this is working. | 我不认为这样行得通 |
[14:16] | Ever since you came back from the Army, you’ve changed. | 自从你参军回来,你变了 |
[14:22] | I swear, Nelson, I don’t even know who you are anymore. | 我发誓,纳尔逊,我甚至不认识你了 |
[14:27] | I’m Nelson. | 我是纳尔逊 |
[14:30] | -That’s not the line, Jerry. -All right, all right, I’m sorry. | – 台词不是这样的,杰瑞 – 好吧,好吧,抱歉 |
[14:35] | Nothing’s changed, Elma. I just need more time. | 我没有变,艾尔玛, 我只是需要更多的时间 |
[14:41] | I swear, Nelson, sometimes at night when you’re not around… | 我发誓,纳尔逊,在你不在的夜晚, |
[14:46] | …I just go crazy thinking about you. | 我想你想到发狂 |
[14:49] | Well, you just need to relax. | 呃,你需要放松一下 |
[14:53] | Maybe a hobby. Bowling is fun. | 也许你需要个兴趣爱好,保龄球挺好玩 |
[14:55] | Yeah, bowling’s good, if you’re really gross and ugly. | 对,保龄球不错, 如果你长的确实又恶心又丑的话 |
[15:00] | Uh-oh. My organs are playing chess again. | 哦,不,我的身体又在下棋了 |
[15:02] | I’m getting tired of this. What do you say we play one for all the marbles? | 我已经厌烦了,让我们来最后一战, 如何? |
[15:06] | Oh, brain, what are you doing? You cannot beat me. | 哦,脑子,你在干什么?你不可能赢我 |
[15:10] | Do you have any idea who you’re dealing with? Forget about it. | 你知道你在和谁玩么?算了吧 |
[15:13] | I can’t take her anymore. | 我再也忍受不了她了 |
[15:15] | -I hate reading her little acting scenes. -Oh, so what? | – 我讨厌她愚蠢的剧本 – 哦,那又如何? |
[15:18] | So you read from a little play. | 你只是在读一本剧本 |
[15:20] | You can’t put up with that for an hour to make me happy? You’re so selfish. | 你就不能忍耐一小时让我高兴一下? 你真是自私 |
[15:24] | Give me one hour. | 我只要一小时 |
[15:26] | Then I will take over. You won’t have to think for the rest of the night. | 然后我就会搞定 接下来的夜晚你就不用操心 |
[15:29] | What about tomorrow morning? | 那明天早晨怎么办? |
[15:30] | Do you have any idea what that’s like for me? Do you care? | 你知道那对我来说像什么吗? 你在意过么? |
[15:34] | No, you don’t care. | 不,你从没在意过 |
[15:36] | So long as you get to do whatever it is you do. | 你只做那些你能做的事 |
[15:39] | -You disgust me. -Oh, go read a book. | – 你令我恶心 – 哦,去念书去 |
[15:42] | Enough chatter. Let’s play. | 聊够了,让我们下棋 |
[15:45] | I’m only doing this because you took Audrey to the hospital. | 你要知道我今天来只是因为那时 你送奥德利去了医院 |
[15:48] | Yeah. Yeah. Okay, now, you’re clear? You got everything? | 好,好,现在你清楚了么? 所有东西? |
[15:52] | -Yeah. -Wait, wait, wait. | – 知道了 – 等等,等等 |
[15:55] | Here. | 给 |
[15:57] | -What do I need this for? -Because we’re engaged. | – 我为什么要这个东西? – 因为我们已经订婚了 |
[16:00] | We’re engaged? | 我们订婚了? |
[16:03] | Kramer, this is too big. | 克莱默,这太大了 |
[16:05] | -It’s my mom’s. -Hello! | – 这是我妈妈的 – 哈罗! |
[16:08] | Oh, hi. I’m Wanda Pepper. I’m Albert Pepper’s daughter. | 哦,嗨,我是旺达 派帕, 我是艾伯特 派帕的女儿 |
[16:13] | My father asked me to pick up his jacket for him. | 我爸爸要我帮他拿下夹克 |
[16:16] | Hello, Miss Pepper. It’s a pleasure to meet you. | 你好,派帕小姐,很高兴见到你 |
[16:18] | And you must be Professor Von Nostrand. | 你一定是冯 诺斯昂德教授 |
[16:20] | Yes. Yes, I am. | 对,对,我是 |
[16:22] | I’ve read your book, professor, and I was quite intrigued by it. | 我读过你的书,教授, 而且我对它十分感兴趣 |
[16:26] | -Yes, well, it’s very intriguing. -Tell me… | – 对,它确实十分引人入胜 – 告诉我… |
[16:29] | …is it your contention that Shakespeare was an impostor? | …你的观点是不是认为莎士比亚 是个冒名顶替者? |
[16:33] | -My contention? -Your contention. | – 我的观点? – 你的观点 |
[16:34] | -Well, yes, that’s my contention. -I heard him contend that. | – 啊,对,那是我的观点 – 我听说过他这个观点 |
[16:38] | It’s too bad about your father. | 对你父亲来说真是糟糕 |
[16:40] | -It was a frame-up. -A fine man. He spoke often of you. | – 这是个阴谋 – 一个好人,他经常提起你 |
[16:43] | He’s very proud of the work you’re doing. | 他对你的工作十分自豪 |
[16:46] | -We’re all proud of the work I’m doing. -Yes, she does fine work. | – 我们都为我的工作自豪 – 对,她工作很棒 |
[16:50] | Your father gave me strict orders not to turn the jacket over to anyone… | 你父亲严格禁止我将夹克给别人, |
[16:54] | …but I suppose I can make an exception in your case. | 但我想你应该是个例外 |
[16:57] | -The closet’s this way. -How kind of you. | – 壁橱在这边 – 你真好 |
[16:59] | You know, your father has a very extensive wardrobe. | 你知道,你父亲有一个非常大的衣橱 |
[17:02] | Yes. | 对 |
[17:08] | What’s the matter, fella? You look a little tired. | 怎么了,小伙子? 你看起来有点累 |
[17:12] | Nelson, don’t you see? | 纳尔逊,难道你看不见吗? |
[17:15] | You are a part of me. | 你是我的一部分, |
[17:18] | And I… | 而我… |
[17:20] | I am a part of you. | 是你的一部分 |
[17:23] | She’s killing me. | 我快受不了了 |
[17:31] | That’s your move? | 你走这步么? |
[17:32] | -Yeah. -Well, that’s trouble, my friend. | – 对 – 哦,你有麻烦了,朋友 |
[17:35] | That’s big trouble. | 大麻烦 |
[17:37] | Checkmate. | 将军 |
[17:41] | Getting weak. Losing power. | 变得虚弱,失去能量 |
[17:45] | You haven’t seen the last of me. I’ll be back. | 你还没看见真正的我,我还会回来的 |
[17:48] | You’re nothing without me. Nothing. | 没有我你什么都不是,什么都不是 |
[17:54] | Little punk. | 小废物 |
[17:58] | Isabel, I don’t think this is working. | 伊莎贝尔,我认为这样不行 |
[18:05] | Daddy certainly does have an extensive wardrobe. | 爸爸真是有个非常大的衣橱 |
[18:08] | He is a fine dresser. I don’t have to tell you he’s quite popular with the ladies. | 他穿着很得体 我不说你也知道他很受女士欢迎 |
[18:13] | My father? Really? I had no idea. | 我父亲?真的?我不知道 |
[18:16] | They’re crazy about him. | 她们为他疯狂 |
[18:18] | One in particular came around about two years ago. | 特别是两年前还来了这么一个女的, |
[18:22] | Looked a lot like you, professor. Could have been your mother. | 长的和你很像,教授, 说不定就是你妈妈 |
[18:25] | What was her name again? | 她叫什么来着? |
[18:27] | Carter? Kramer. That’s it. | 卡特?克莱默,对,就是这个名字 |
[18:30] | Babs Kramer. Nasty woman. | 芭布斯 克莱默,下流的女人 |
[18:33] | Many a night I had to throw her on the street… | 很多次晚上我不得不把她扔到街上去… |
[18:35] | …drunken stumblebum. -You don’t say. | …醉的步履蹒跚 – 不用说了 |
[18:38] | -I found it! -She walked around here half-naked… | – 我找到了 – 她半裸的绕着这里走… |
[18:41] | …sucking Colt 45 from a can. | …想从一个罐头里吸出一只45手枪来 |
[18:45] | Her big, fat stomach hanging out, orthopaedic hose up to her knees… | 她腆着又大又肥的肚子,整形用的带子 一直拖到膝盖… |
[18:49] | …screaming down the hall: | …在大厅里大喊: |
[18:51] | “Come back to bed, Albert, you big hairy ape! | “回到床上来,艾伯特,你这个大猿人 |
[18:54] | And bring back that box of Danish! “ | 把那个丹麦的盒子也带来” |
[18:59] | -So I grabbed the guy by the collar. -Yeah, and I yelled out: | – 于是我一把抓住那家伙的领子 – 对,当时我大叫: |
[19:01] | “Kramer, Kramer, you’re killing him.” | “克莱默,克莱默,你快杀了他了” |
[19:04] | -So I assume the jig was up. -Yeah, pretty much. | – 我想一切都完了 – 没错,彻底完了 |
[19:07] | But look. | 但是,请看 |
[19:09] | Yes. | 没错 |
[19:12] | -Hi. Here are your keys. -Hi. Thank you. | – 嗨,这是你的钥匙 – 嗨,谢谢 |
[19:15] | -Hello. -Audrey. | – 哈罗 – 奥德利 |
[19:18] | My God, you look incredible. I can’t believe it. | 上帝,你看起来太美了, 真是难以置信 |
[19:21] | Well, it was his doctor. He was wonderful. | 呃,是他的医生做的,他真是太棒了 |
[19:25] | So will I see you later tonight? | 那么我们晚上再见? |
[19:27] | Not sure. | 不一定 |
[19:31] | Well, I’ll check you guys out later. | 好,那一会见了 |
[19:34] | -Ready? -I didn’t wash. | – 准备好了么? – 我还没洗呢 |
[19:36] | Neither did I. | 我也没 |
[19:38] | We’re off to the reggae lounge. | 我们要去瑞格舞厅 |
[19:48] | My nose, my nose. My kingdom for a nose. | 鼻子,鼻子,我的鼻子王国 |
[19:52] | Isn’t she beautiful? Her nose is in such perfect proportions… | 她不漂亮么?她的鼻子和… |
[19:57] | …to the rest of her face. She’s breathtaking. | …脸的其他部位比例如此完美, 她真是令人窒息 |
[19:59] | -Who would have thought, she’s…? -Elaine… | – 谁能知道她会… – 伊莲… |
[20:02] | …shut up. | …闭嘴 |
[20:05] | The technical term for a nose job is…? | 整鼻子的专业术语是… |
[20:08] | -Rhinoplasty. | -Rhinoplasty. – 鼻整形术 – 鼻整形术 |
[20:12] | Rhino. Okay? | 鼻整形,OK? |
[20:16] | Do we really need to insult the person at this moment of their lives? | 我们难道真的需要在 这个特殊时刻侮辱这些人么? |
[20:21] | They know they have a big nose. That’s why they’re coming in. | 他们知道他们有个大鼻子 这也是他们到这里来的原因 |
[20:24] | Do they really need the abuse of being compared to a rhinoceros… | 他们真的需要被比作一头犀牛… |
[20:28] | …on top of everything else? | …或者是其他东西吗? |
[20:30] | When someone has a hair transplant, they don’t go: | 当某人进行毛发移植,他不说: |
[20:32] | “We’re going to perform a cue ball-ectomy on you, Mr. Johnson. | “我们将要在你身上进行母球切除术, 约翰逊先生, |
[20:36] | We’re going to attempt to remove the skinheadia… | 我们正尝试移除你铬色穹顶般 脑壳上… |
[20:40] | …of your chromedomus, which is what we… | 的短发,我们叫它… |
[20:44] | The technical term… “ | 专业术语是:…” |