时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | As a kid, my favourite ride… | 我小的时候,最喜欢开的 “地铁” |
[00:04] | …was the bumper car. Remember? Going around in a circle. | 就是碰碰车,记得吧? 在一个围栏里开来开去 |
[00:07] | There was always one kid that could not do it. | 总会有那么个小孩儿不会开 |
[00:09] | Do you remember this kid? | 还记得这孩子么? |
[00:11] | As soon as the ride gets started… | 一场开始的时候 |
[00:13] | …he’d be, like, stuck in a pack of empty cars. | 他就卡在一堆空车里 |
[00:16] | Just… | 他就… |
[00:19] | “Excuse me. | “麻烦一下 |
[00:21] | Excuse me. It won’t go! | 麻烦一下,这个不能开! |
[00:23] | Come on! | 快点儿! |
[00:25] | It’s almost over! “ | 这场都快完了!” |
[00:29] | He always ends up with the attendant… | 每次结果都是服务员 |
[00:30] | …hanging off that big pole helping him steer it. | 拉着那根控制杆帮他开 |
[00:37] | “Stop crying.” | “别哭了” |
[00:39] | Then there’s always that other… | 接着还有另一辆 |
[00:40] | One other really bad car… | 另一辆相当惨的车 |
[00:42] | The helpless father-and-son team. | 一对无可救药的父子档 |
[00:43] | This is another car just not going anywhere. | 这是另一辆原地打转的车 |
[00:45] | They’re never organized. Who’s on the wheel? | 他们毫无组织协调,谁控制方向? |
[00:47] | Who’s pressing on the gas? Just: | 谁来踩油门?干脆: |
[00:49] | “Son, turn the wheel.” | “儿子,打方向盘” |
[00:57] | All right, Coney Island? | 康尼岛,是吧? |
[00:58] | Okay, you can take the B or the F and switch for the N… | 这样,你可以乘B线或F线 |
[01:01] | …at Broadway and Lafayette. | 再到百老汇和拉斐特转N线 |
[01:02] | Or you can go over the bridge to DeKalb… | 或者你过桥到迪卡布 |
[01:04] | …and catch the Q to Atlantic Avenue… | 乘Q线到大西洋大街 |
[01:06] | …then switch to the IRT, 2,3,4 or 5. | 然后转乘LRT,2,3,4或5路 |
[01:09] | But don’t get on the G. | 不过千万别乘G线 |
[01:11] | That’s very tempting, but you wind up on Smith… | 虽然看似方便,可你到史密斯 |
[01:13] | …and 9th Street. Then you gotta get on the R. | 和第九大街就没得坐了,还得转R线 |
[01:16] | Couldn’t he just take the D straight to Coney Island? | 他直接坐D线直达康尼岛不行么? |
[01:19] | Well, yeah. | 行啊,当然 |
[01:22] | Okay. What time is your job interview, George? | 行了,你几点钟面试,乔治? |
[01:25] | 9:45. | |
[01:27] | Don’t whistle on the elevator. | 可别在电梯里吹口哨 |
[01:28] | -Why not? -That’s what Willy Loman told Biff… | – 吹怎么了? – 《推销员之死》里面毕甫去面试前 |
[01:31] | …before his interview in Death of a Salesman. | 威利・罗曼就是这么告诉他的 |
[01:33] | You’re comparing me to Biff Loman? Very encouraging. | 你把我跟毕甫・罗曼相提并论? 真让人信心倍增 |
[01:36] | The biggest loser in the history of American literature. | 美国文学史上最失败的人物 |
[01:38] | -I gotta get going. -What time’s the lesbian wedding? | – 我得走了 – 那对女同志的婚礼是几点? |
[01:41] | -9:30. -Lesbian wedding. | – 女同志婚礼 |
[01:43] | How do they work the bride and groom on that? Do they flip a coin? | 他们怎么决定谁是新郎谁是新娘? 抛硬币吗? |
[01:46] | Yeah, they flip a coin. | 是啊,人家抛硬币的 |
[01:49] | What, was that not politically correct? It’s a legitimate question. | 怎么了?有歧视的意思么? 一个合情理的问题而已 |
[01:52] | I’m so tired. I’m gonna fall asleep on that train. | 我太困了,上车肯定要打瞌睡了 |
[01:56] | I feel when lesbians are looking at me, they’re thinking: | 那些女同性恋看见我的时候 我觉得她们心里在想: |
[01:58] | “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual.” | “这才是我没选择异性的原因” |
[02:02] | All right, Jerry, come on. Pick up the check so we can go. | 好了,杰瑞,走吧 把帐结了咱们好出发 |
[02:05] | -I’m paying for breakfast? -Yeah. | – 要我付早餐钱吗? – 没错 |
[02:07] | -Yeah. -Why do I always pay? | – 是啊 – 凭什么总是我结账? |
[02:09] | What am I, made of money? | 我是什么,用钱堆的吗? |
[02:11] | You bunch of deadbeats. | 一帮赖账鬼 |
[02:14] | How many tickets you paying today? | 今天你又被开了几张单? |
[02:17] | Let’s see. Speeding, running a red light, no licence, no registration… | 数数看,超速的,闯红灯的 无照驾驶的,没注册的 |
[02:21] | …no plates, no brake lights, no rear-view mirror. | 没车牌的,没刹车灯的,没后视镜的 |
[02:25] | Look at that one. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[02:27] | -“No doors”? -Yeah, I’m fighting that one. | -“没车门”? – 是啊,我正在争取这个 |
[02:30] | You know, this is gonna cost me over 600 bucks. | 这单子就要花我600块 |
[02:35] | I can’t carry change in these pants. It falls out. | 我这条裤子装不下零钱了,都挤出来了 |
[02:38] | -Here you go. -There you go. | – 拿去吧 – 给你 |
[02:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:45] | That guy’s not blind. | 那家伙根本没瞎 |
[02:48] | So can I convince anybody to come down to Coney Island? | 有人愿意跟我一起去康尼岛么? |
[02:50] | Gotta pick up my car at the pound. George? | 跟我去拘留所取车,乔治? |
[02:53] | I can’t believe they found your stolen car. | 真想不到你那被偷的车还给找着了 |
[02:55] | Not only did they find it… | 他们不但找到了车 |
[02:56] | …it was simonized, and the front end was aligned. | 还给车打蜡上光,前端也给校调了 |
[02:59] | -That’s amazing. -So, what do you say? | – 真不可思议 – 那你去不去? |
[03:01] | Ride on the Cyclone. Hot dog at Nathan’s on me. | 开着塞克龙,我请客吃内森热狗 |
[03:04] | Who are you, Satan? I’m close to a job here. | 你是什么人啊,撒旦? 眼下我就要找到工作了 |
[03:06] | -It’s my second interview. -All right, Biff. | – 这可是复试 – 那算了吧,毕甫 |
[03:10] | Elaine? Merry-go-round? | 伊莲?旋转木马坐吗? |
[03:13] | I can’t. I’m the best man. | 我脱不了身,我是伴郎啊 |
[03:15] | Kramer. Bumper cars. | 克莱默,碰碰车 |
[03:17] | I gotta go to court. I’ll get in trouble. What’s the matter with you? | 我得去起诉呢,不然麻烦大了 你这是怎么了? |
[03:20] | It could be years till I get back to Coney Island. | 等我到康尼岛都哪年哪月了 |
[03:23] | I can’t go on the rides alone. | 我不能一个人去啊 |
[03:24] | 42nd Street. Change for the D and the double R… | 42大街,转乘D线和双R的 |
[03:27] | …the 2,3,4,5,7, the C, K and F train. | 2,3,4,5,7号线,C,,K和F 号列车 |
[03:43] | Well… | 好吧 |
[03:48] | See you. | 再会 |
[04:37] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[04:44] | Yeah! | 好吧! |
[05:35] | -You looking for a job? -Me? Why? | – 在找工作? – 我?怎么讲? |
[05:39] | Well, you’re reading the classifieds. | 你在看招聘专栏 |
[05:41] | Oh, no. No, no. | 噢,哪有,没有没有 |
[05:43] | I was just looking for the stock page. Here it is. | 我在找股票那版来着,啊,在这儿 |
[05:47] | Looking for the quotes. | 找找交易价 |
[05:48] | Gotta check the quotes. | 得看看价格了 |
[05:50] | Love a good quote. | 喜欢漂亮的价格 |
[05:52] | IBM up a quarter. | IBM涨了了四分之一 |
[05:54] | What do you know? | 你了解什么? |
[05:56] | You didn’t look like someone who needed a job. | 你看起来不像是个没工作的人 |
[05:59] | Me? No, I don’t. | 我?当然,我不缺 |
[06:03] | Doing very well. Very well, yeah. | 干得相当好,非常好,那是 |
[06:07] | So you’re in the market? | 那么你炒股? |
[06:08] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, I’m in the market. | 噢,是啊,是啊,我在炒股 |
[06:11] | Which market? | 是什么市? |
[06:13] | Which market? The… The big one. | 什么市?大……的 |
[06:16] | The big market with the big board. | 有行情牌的大市 |
[06:19] | Bull market, bear market. You name the market, I’m there. | 牛市,熊市,你说的,我都炒 |
[06:23] | So do you work for one of the big brokerage houses? | 你也在这种经纪行工作么? |
[06:26] | They wish. | 他们做梦吧 |
[06:27] | I hate the big brokerage houses. | 我讨厌大型经纪行 |
[06:29] | Hate them with a passion. | 饱含激情的厌恶 |
[06:30] | Big brokerage houses killed my father. | 大型经纪行害死了我父亲 |
[06:32] | -Really? -Well, they hurt him bad. | – 真的? – 是啊,伤他不浅 |
[06:35] | Really hurt his feelings. | 严重伤害了他的感情 |
[06:37] | It’s a long story. I don’t like to talk about it… | 说来话长,我不想提 |
[06:41] | …but I swore I would never work for a big brokerage house. | 不过我发誓我决不会给他们经纪行干活 |
[06:43] | See, all they care about is money. | 知道么,他们眼里只有钱 |
[06:47] | I’m about more than money. I’m about… | 我不只看钱,还看重… |
[06:49] | …people. | 人 |
[06:51] | So I’ve always gone my own way… | 所以我向来一意孤行 |
[06:54] | …and I’ve never looked back. | 决不回头 |
[07:17] | I started riding these trains in the ’40s. | 我从40年代起就乘这种地铁 |
[07:20] | Those days, a man would give up his seat for a woman. | 那时候,男人得给女人让座 |
[07:24] | Now we’re liberated. We have to stand. | 现在妇女解放独立了,咱们就得“立”着了 |
[07:27] | It’s ironic. | 够讽刺的 |
[07:29] | What’s ironic? | 什么讽刺? |
[07:30] | This. That we’ve come all this way, we made all this progress… | 这世道,我们做出这么多努力 取得这么多胜利 |
[07:33] | …but, you know, we lost the little things, the niceties. | 可是,却忽略了一些细节,就是美德 |
[07:37] | No, I mean, what does “ironic” mean? | 不,我问的是,“讽刺”是什么意思? |
[07:42] | Where you off to with such a nice present? | 你抱这么大个礼盒去哪儿啊? |
[07:44] | -Birthday party? -A wedding. | – 生日宴会? – 婚礼 |
[07:47] | -A wedding? -Yeah. | – 婚礼? – 是啊 |
[07:49] | I didn’t think people still get married. | 我以为这年月没人结婚了呢 |
[07:52] | It’s hard today with the men and women. | 当今男女都不容易 |
[07:55] | You’re telling me. | 还用你说 |
[07:56] | -So they’re a nice couple? -Oh, very nice. | – 那么该是对儿佳人吧? – 非常般配 |
[08:00] | What does he do, if you don’t mind my asking? | 男的做什么的,问问不介意吧? |
[08:02] | -She. -She? | – 是女的 – 女的? |
[08:04] | She. She works, he doesn’t. He sounds like my son. | 她,她工作,他没工作,听着跟我儿子似的 |
[08:09] | There is no “he.” | 没有“他” |
[08:11] | There’s no he? | 没有男他? |
[08:12] | So who’s getting married? | 到底谁要结婚? |
[08:15] | Two women. | 两个女人 |
[08:17] | It’s… | 是… |
[08:19] | …a lesbian wedding. | 同性恋婚礼 |
[08:23] | Lesbian wedding? | 同性恋婚礼? |
[08:25] | Yep. Yep, I’m… | 是,是啊,我是… |
[08:29] | …the best man. | 伴郎 |
[08:32] | Great. | 厉害 |
[08:35] | My luck. I don’t talk to a soul on the subway for 35 years… | 走运了,我都35年没在地铁上和人搭话了 |
[08:39] | …I get the best man at a lesbian wedding. | 开口却碰上个同性恋婚礼的伴郎 |
[08:42] | No, no. You don’t understand. | 不不,你搞错了 |
[08:44] | I’m not a lesbian! | 我不是同性恋! |
[08:46] | I hate men, but I’m not a lesbian. | 我恨男人,但我不是同性恋 |
[09:33] | I’m really looking forward to this. | 我可喜欢这种场合了 |
[09:35] | I love weddings. Maybe I’ll meet somebody. | 我爱婚礼,或许会遇上什么人 |
[09:39] | Maybe not. | 或许不会 |
[09:43] | Oh, man. We’re stopping? | 噢,天啊,停住了? |
[09:48] | Well, this is where I get off. | 那么,我想我到站了 |
[09:51] | -You do? -Yeah. | – 到了? – 是啊 |
[09:54] | Hey, why don’t you…? Oh, nothing. | 嘿,要不…?哦,算了 |
[09:57] | No, no. What? | 不不,说吧? |
[09:58] | Well, I was gonna say, “Why don’t you get off with me.” | 我本想说,“要不我们一起下车吧” |
[10:01] | But you’re obviously very busy on your way… | 可显然你正忙着赶去… |
[10:03] | …to some important meeting or something. | 参加一个重要会议什么的 |
[10:05] | Yeah. Well… | 是啊,那么… |
[10:07] | See, I knew it was a bad idea. | 瞧,我知道这不是什么好主意 |
[10:14] | Hey, what’s another million, give or take? I get off… | 嘿,不就一百万么,多了少了又能怎么样? 我下车 |
[10:17] | …when and where I wanna get off. | 我想下就下 |
[10:21] | I’m stuck. Could you just pull it a little…? | 我卡住了,能伸手拉一把么? |
[10:24] | This’ll just be a second. | 马上就出来了 |
[10:26] | Don’t… Don’t start the train! | 别…别开车! |
[10:27] | Don’t start the train! | 别开车! |
[10:29] | Here it is. Here it is, the four horse in the first race. | 在这儿,在这儿,四号马可能性很大 |
[10:32] | -Pappernick. -How do you know he’s gonna win? | – 帕勃尼克 – 你怎么知道他准赢? |
[10:34] | My UPS guy. Lance. | 我UPS的朋友兰斯说的 |
[10:35] | The guys who own the horse are his regular customers. | 那些马主都是他的老客户了 |
[10:38] | Every horse he’s ever given me has won. | 他给我说的马全赢 |
[10:40] | -Yeah? -Yeah. They’ve been sandbagging… | – 真的? – 他们一向都玩儿黑的 |
[10:42] | …looking for a good spot. He’s been getting in light… | 来找好点子,他现在正火呢 |
[10:44] | …because they’re using a bug boy. The workouts have been unpublished. | 因为他们用了一个新学徒,检测结果还没出 |
[10:47] | They’re ready to run with him. Gonna break his maiden. | 他们准备就用他了,要给他破处 |
[10:50] | He’s gonna go for a great price, maybe 30-1. | 他可要赚个好赔率了,大概30比一 |
[10:52] | -I’m telling you, it’s a lock. -But it rained last night. | – 告诉你吧,已成定局 – 可昨晚下雨了啊 |
[10:55] | Exactly. This horse loves the slop. | 当然,这马就喜欢踩烂泥 |
[10:58] | It’s in his bloodlines. His father was a mudder. | 这是骨子里的,他爸就善于在泥上跑 |
[11:00] | -His mother was a mudder. -His mother was a mudder? | – 他妈妈也在泥上跑得快 – 他妈妈也在泥上跑得快? |
[11:02] | What did I say? Let’s go to the office. I’m gonna call my bookie. | 我刚才怎么说来着?咱们到公司去 我给我下注的打电话 |
[11:05] | Hey, don’t tell anybody. | 嘿,你可别和别人说 |
[11:11] | Oh, man. | 噢,天啊 |
[11:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:43] | You realize, of course, you’re naked. | 你知道,当然了,你没穿衣服 |
[11:47] | Naked, dressed, I don’t see any difference. | 没穿,穿了,我看没什么两样 |
[11:50] | You ought to sit here. | 你应该坐我这儿看看 |
[11:52] | There’s a difference. | 还是有区别的 |
[11:54] | You got something against the naked body? | 你有什么办法对付一个裸体么? |
[11:57] | I got something against yours. | 我有办法对付你的 |
[11:59] | How about a couple of deep knee bends, maybe some squat-thrusts? | 来几组深蹲屈膝,还是几个下蹲后促膝? |
[12:02] | Who’s got time for squat-thrusts? | 谁有时间做下蹲后促膝? |
[12:04] | All right, how about skipping breakfast? | 好吧,没时间就免了早餐怎么样? |
[12:07] | I’m guessing you’re not a “half-grapefruit and black coffee” man. | 我看你不是吃 “半个柚子加一杯黑咖啡”的类型 |
[12:10] | I like a good breakfast. | 我喜欢吃像样的早餐 |
[12:11] | I understand. I like a good breakfast… | 我理解,我喜欢吃像样的早餐 |
[12:14] | …long as you don’t wind up trapped in a room in overalls and pigtails… | 只要你跟一群“背带裤麻花辨”的小丫头 在一个房间里 |
[12:17] | …being counselled by Dick Gregory. | 倾听葛蕾葛瑞(营养专家)的建议时候 不会脸红心跳就可以 |
[12:20] | I’m not ashamed of my body. | 我可不己自己的身材为耻 |
[12:22] | Exactly. That’s your problem. You should be. | 没错,这就是症结所在,你该感到羞耻的 |
[12:27] | Don’t get up. | 别起来 |
[12:28] | Please, allow me. | 拜托,我来吧 |
[12:35] | Oh, this is great. | 噢,这下好了 |
[12:36] | This is what I need, just what I need. | 我就怕这种事,真是正中下怀 |
[12:39] | Okay, tak e it easy. I’m sure it’s nothing. | 好了,轻松点,我知道没事的 |
[12:41] | Probably rats on the track. | 可能就是轨道上的耗子 |
[12:43] | They’re stopping for rats. | 他们就是为了只耗子停住的 |
[12:46] | God, it’s so crowded. | 天啊,真够挤的 |
[12:47] | How could there be so many people? | 哪儿来的这么多人? |
[12:50] | This guy really smells. | 这家伙味道够大的了 |
[12:52] | Doesn’t anyone use deodorant in the city? | 这个城市没人用除臭剂了吗? |
[12:54] | What is so hard? You tak e the cap off, you roll it on. | 有那么难的吗?打开盖子就能涂了 |
[12:57] | What’s that? I feel something rubbing against me. | 什么东西?我感到有东西在蹭我 |
[13:00] | These disgusting animals. These people should be in a cage. | 恶心的禽兽,这些人该关进笼子 |
[13:03] | We are in a cage. | 车厢就是个笼子 |
[13:05] | What if I miss the wedding? | 耽误了婚礼怎么办? |
[13:06] | I got the ring. What’ll they do? | 我拿着戒指,他们会怎么办呢? |
[13:08] | You can’t get married without a ring. Oh, God… | 没戒指怎么结婚呢,噢,天啊 |
[13:11] | I can’t breathe. | 我无法呼吸 |
[13:13] | I feel faint. | 我快晕了 |
[13:14] | Okay, tak e it easy. It’ll start moving soon. | 好了,别着急,马上就会开动起来了 |
[13:17] | Think about people in concentration camps, what they went through. | 想想人家集中营的人,他们经历了什么 |
[13:20] | And the hostages! What would you do if you were a hostage? | 还有那些人质!假如你是个人质会怎样呢? |
[13:23] | Think about that. This is nothing. | 想想吧,这跟本不算事儿 |
[13:26] | No, it’s not nothing, it’s something. | 不,这不能不算事儿,这是大事儿 |
[13:28] | It’s a nightmare. Help me! | 这是噩梦,救命啊! |
[13:31] | Move it! Come on! Move this f****** thing! | 开车啊!快啊!开这个……东西啊! |
[13:34] | Why isn’t it moving?! | 怎么还不动?! |
[13:36] | What could go wrong with a train? It’s on tracks. | 一个地铁怎么能有故障?在轨道上开的 |
[13:38] | There’s no traffic. How could a train get stuck? | 又不会堵车,一个火车怎么就塞住了呢? |
[13:42] | Step on the gas! | 给我踩油门! |
[13:43] | What could it be? You’d think the conductor would explain it to us. | 是怎么回事? 你以为列车员会出来给我们解释解释 |
[13:46] | “I’m sorry, there’s a delay. We’ll be moving in five minutes.” | “很抱歉,列车晚点,我们五分钟后启动” |
[13:50] | I wanna hear a v oice. What’s that on my leg?! | 我要听到一个解释,什么东西在我腿上?! |
[14:03] | Nice. | 不错啊 |
[14:05] | Your company sends you on the road often, huh? | 你公司经常派你出差? |
[14:09] | Nice. Oh, hey, nice ice bucket there. | 不错,噢,还有个冰桶 |
[14:13] | Make yourself comfortable. | 放松些 |
[14:16] | Mak e myself comfortable? What does that mean? | 放松?什么意思? |
[14:18] | Does she want me to tak e my clothes off? Is she taking her clothes off? | 她让我把衣服脱了么?还是她要自己脱衣服? |
[14:21] | What if I tak e mine off and she still has hers on? | 要是我脱了她还穿着呢? |
[14:24] | I’d look lik e an idiot. She’d get offended and leave. | 那我肯定看起来像个白痴, 她会觉得受到羞辱愤然离去 |
[14:26] | So maybe I should leave them on. | 所以我还是别脱了 |
[14:28] | But what if she tak es hers off? She’ll feel humiliated. | 可要是她脱了衣服呢?她就会很难堪 |
[14:31] | “Mak e yourself comfortable”? This woman’s unbelievable. | “放松”?这女人真难懂 |
[14:33] | This “comfortable” thing could ruin me. | 这个“放松”会让我崩溃的 |
[14:35] | I got it. I’ll tak e my shoes off and sit on the bed. | 明白了,我把鞋脱了再坐到床上 |
[14:38] | There. That’s comfortable. | 这样,就放松了 |
[14:40] | She can’t accuse me of being uncomfortable. | 她可不能怪我没放松 |
[14:48] | I gotta tell you, I’m pretty comfortable. | 我正要告诉你,我很放松呢 |
[14:51] | Oh, yeah, it’s all set. | 是啊,早都安排好了 |
[14:53] | -They’ve got the bug boy on it. -The bug boy? | – 他们找个新手上 – 新手? |
[14:55] | Yeah, the little fellow’s been riding his heart out. | 是啊,这小兄弟会全心全力比赛的 |
[14:58] | -They’re gonna break his maiden. -Really? | – 他们会给他破处 – 真的? |
[15:00] | -Yeah. -It’s a little slow out. | – 当然 – 速度不行啊 |
[15:01] | -Rained last night. -This baby loves the slop. | – 昨晚下雨了 – 他就喜欢在泥巴里跑 |
[15:04] | Loves it. Eats it up. Eats the slop. Born to slop. | 喜欢泥巴就吃泥巴,吃了泥巴,就跑泥巴 |
[15:07] | His father was a mudder. | 他爹就是泥地跑马 |
[15:08] | -His father was a mudder. -His mother was a mudder. | – 他爹就是泥地跑马 – 他妈也是泥地跑马 |
[15:11] | His mother was a mudder? | 他妈也是泥地跑马? |
[15:12] | What did I just say? | 我刚才说什么来着? |
[15:15] | Hey. All right. | 嗨,好吧 |
[15:17] | Six hundred, Pappernick to win. | 六百块,买帕勃尼克赢 |
[15:21] | They still have no pitching. Gooden’s a question mark. | 他们还有无效投球,古登还是个问号 |
[15:24] | You don’t recover from those rotator cuffs so fast. | 你肩袖恢复知觉没那么快的 |
[15:27] | I’m not worried about the Mets’ pitching. | 我不是担心大都会队的投球 |
[15:29] | -They got no hitting. -No, they got hitting. Bonilla, Murray. | – 他们投不中 – 不,他们中的,伯尼拉,莫瑞 |
[15:33] | -They got no defence. -Defence, please. | – 他们没防守 – 防守,拜托 |
[15:35] | -They need speed. -Speed? They’ve got Coleman. | – 他们需要速度 – 速度?他们有科尔曼啊 |
[15:38] | -They need a bullpen. -Franco’s no good? | – 他们需要好的替补 – 佛朗哥不够好? |
[15:40] | -They got no team leaders. -They got Franco. | – 他们没有一个队首 – 有佛朗哥啊 |
[15:43] | What they need is a front office. | 他们要的是一个决策者 |
[15:44] | -But you gotta like their chances. -I love them. | – 可你总该欣赏他们的运气吧 – 我喜欢运气 |
[15:47] | If they win it this year, I’ll sit naked with you at the World Series. | 要是他们今年赢了,我就裸体去跟你 一起看世界职业棒球大赛 |
[15:51] | It’s a deal. | 说定了 |
[15:55] | Why couldn’t I tak e a cab? | 我怎么就没打个车呢? |
[15:57] | For $6, my whole life could have changed. | 只花六美元,我的命运就会完全改变 |
[16:00] | What is that on my leg? | 我腿上是什么东西? |
[16:04] | I’ll never get out of here. | 这下出不去了 |
[16:06] | What if I’m here for the rest of my life? | 要是这辈子就困在这儿呢? |
[16:09] | Maybe I’ll get out in five seconds. | 说不定五秒钟后我就出去了 |
[16:12] | One banana, two banana… | 一只香蕉,两只香蕉… |
[16:14] | …three banana, four banana… | 三只香蕉,四只香蕉 |
[16:16] | …five banana. | 五只香蕉 |
[16:18] | No. I’m still here. | 不!我没动 |
[16:22] | Still here. When will they start moving? | 我还在这里,到底什么时候才能开车啊? |
[16:25] | Move! | 开车! |
[16:27] | Move! Move! | 开车!开车啊! |
[16:30] | It’s moving. | 动了 |
[16:32] | It’s moving! | 车开了! |
[16:34] | Yes! | 太棒了! |
[16:36] | Yes. | 耶! |
[16:39] | Mother******! | 妈…! |
[16:47] | Gee, I hope you have the key for these things. | 老天,但愿你带着手铐的钥匙 |
[16:50] | Oh, don’t worry, I do. | 噢,别担心,我拿着 |
[16:53] | My mother used to walk around our apartment… | 我母亲以前就在家里走来走去 |
[16:55] | …in her bra and panties. | 只穿着胸围和短裤 |
[16:57] | She didn’t look anything like you. She was… | 她和你截然不同,她… |
[17:00] | …really disgusting, really bad body. | 相当恶心,身材差得不行 |
[17:04] | You know, if you can imagine an uglier, fatter version of Shirley Booth. | 你能想象一个更丑更胖版本的雪莉・布恩 |
[17:09] | Remember Shirley Booth in Hazel? | 记得雪莉・布恩演的黑兹尔吧? |
[17:11] | Really embarrassing, because I had the only mother… | 太难堪了,因为邻里间 |
[17:14] | …in the neighbourhood who was worse than Hazel. | 只有我的妈妈比黑兹尔还难看 |
[17:16] | -You can imagine the taunts I’d hear. -Like what? | – 你都能想出那些羞辱的话 – 比如说? |
[17:19] | Like: | 比如: |
[17:21] | “Hey, your mother’s uglier than Hazel.” | “嘿,你老妈比黑兹尔还难看” |
[17:24] | “Hazel really puts your mother to shame.” You know. | “黑兹尔让你妈羞愧难当”这种的 |
[17:34] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[17:36] | It was a pleasure doing business with you, but I have to get going. | 很高兴与你共事,抱歉我要告辞了 |
[17:39] | Get going? But we haven’t really, you know… | 你要走?可咱们还没,那个… |
[17:42] | Eight dollars? | 八块钱? |
[17:44] | -Eight dollars? -What are you doing, robbing me? | – 八块钱? – 你要干嘛,打劫? |
[17:46] | I wasted my whole morning on you for $8? | 我为了你折腾了一早上就八块钱? |
[17:50] | Wait a second. What are you doing? | 等等,你要干嘛? |
[17:51] | -I’m taking your clothes. -No, no, that’s my only suit! | – 我要把你的衣服拿走 – 不不,我就那么一套西装 |
[17:54] | It cost me $350! I got it at Moe Ginsburg! | 花了我350块呢! 我在莫金斯伯格(廉价西装商场)买的! |
[17:57] | -Bye, George. -You can’t just leave me here. | – 再会,乔治 – 你不能把我撂这儿不管了 |
[18:00] | Will I see you again? | 我还会见到你么? |
[18:09] | It’s Hoy’s Boy followed by Jamet… | 霍伊之子后面紧跟着詹密特 |
[18:11] | …Little Baggit, Kiss Harmony and then a long way to Flagrant. | 小巴吉特,轻拂宁静 接着比较靠后的是恶棍 |
[18:14] | -Come on! -Into the stretch… | – 快啊! – 仅仅剩下 |
[18:17] | …with an 1/8th of a mile to go, Stepagain, Passionel battling it out. | 1/8英里的距离了,踏步和热情似火一决胜负 |
[18:20] | Clear from Jamet, Pappernick’s starting to mak e some ground… | 超过了詹密特,帕勃尼克开始杀出重围 |
[18:23] | …but Stepagain is the leader… -Come on. | – 可踏步仍然领先 – 加油 |
[18:26] | -Come on! Yes! -Look at Pappernick, sprouting wings. | – 加油!好样的! – 瞧帕勃尼克,展开了双翅 |
[18:30] | -Yes! Yes! -Stepagain, just falling back. | – 好唷!好唷! – 踏步,落后了 |
[18:32] | -Yes! -Pappernick flashing home. | – 太好了! – 帕勃尼克荣归故里 |
[18:34] | Stepagain, Pappernick, Pappernick and Stepagain to the line… | 踏步,帕勃尼克 帕勃尼克和踏步跨过终点线了 |
[18:38] | -Yes! Yes! Yes! -The winner is Pappernick. | – 耶!耶!耶! – 冠军是帕勃尼克! |
[18:42] | Yes, yes! I won. Hey! | 太棒啦!我赢啦,嘿! |
[18:52] | Yeah. | 爽 |
[19:28] | I haven’t had a hot dog at Nathan’s in 20 years. | 我都20年没去内森吃热狗了 |
[19:31] | First, we ride the Cyclone. | 首先,咱们去开赛克龙 |
[19:34] | Chilly out. | 外面真冷 |
[19:39] | French fries. | 薯条 |
[19:47] | Hey, hey! | 嘿!嘿! |
[19:50] | Give me the money. | 钱给我 |
[19:52] | Freeze! Police! | 别动!警察! |
[20:00] | No, I never got the car. We had such a good time… | 不,我没拿到车,可我们玩儿得很开心 |
[20:03] | …by the time I got to the police garage, it was closed. | 直到我到拘留所的车库,发现已经关门了 |
[20:06] | Too bad. | 真惨 |
[20:08] | You wouldn’t believe what this guy put away at Nathan’s. | 你都没法相信这家伙在内森吃了多少 |
[20:11] | Look at what we won. You want him? | 看看我们的赠品,想要吗? |
[20:13] | Get that out of my face. | 别挡着我的脸 |
[20:15] | So you missed the wedding. You’ll catch the bris. | 既然你错过了婚礼,你会赶上洗礼的 |
[20:26] | Hare Krishna! Hare Krishna! | 哈瑞奎师那!哈瑞奎师那! |
[20:29] | How’d you like a Hare Krishna fist down your throat, you little punk? | 在你喉咙上来一个哈瑞奎师那拳怎么样? 你个小阿飞 |
[20:34] | George. | 乔治 |
[20:35] | Biff. | 毕甫 |
[20:37] | What, did you whistle on the elevator? | 怎么,你还是在电梯上吹口哨了? |
[20:39] | I have my spare key in your apartment, right? | 我还有副钥匙在你那儿,对吧? |
[20:42] | Yeah, in the kitchen drawer. | 对啊,在厨房抽屉里 |
[20:43] | -Give me your key. -What happened? | – 把你钥匙给我 – 出什么事了? |
[20:45] | Never mind what happened, just give me the key. | 别管什么事,钥匙给我 |
[20:48] | -Come on, I’ll go with you. -Here. Pay. | – 走吧,我和你一起去 – 这个,买单 |
[20:53] | Wait, wait. Give me that. | 等等,给我 |
[21:01] | All right. | 好了 |
[21:04] | So I take the subway down to Coney Island… | 所以我就乘地铁去康尼岛 |
[21:07] | …to go on the Cyclone. I’m riding on the subway. | 去取赛克龙,坐地铁的时候 |
[21:10] | I’m sitting on the D train for an hour and 15 minutes… | 我在D号线列车上坐了一小时十五分 |
[21:13] | …to go on a scary ride. | 就是为了一次惊险的旅程 |
[21:16] | Okay, how dumb is that? | 你说,这够蠢的吧? |
[21:18] | You know that first sharp drop on the Cyclone? Fell asleep. | 你们知道第一次掉到赛克龙上那家伙么? 睡过去了 |