时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’m going to get a physical examination. | 我要体检了 |
[00:05] | That urine sample. Giving them that, that’s always a pleasure, isn’t it? | 把尿样交给他们 是一件乐事儿,不是吗? |
[00:09] | Then there’s always the amount question: | 接着会被问到量的问题: |
[00:11] | “I don’t know what you need. I gave you whatever I had there. | “我不知道你们到底要什么 我有的都给了” |
[00:16] | I got more. Whatever you need, I can get it for you. | “我还有更多,你们想要什么我都给” |
[00:19] | Just let me know what you need. It’s no problem, I mean… “ | “如果有需要尽管开口 没问题,我是说…” |
[00:22] | But any kind of physical test, I don’t know what it is… | 不过不论哪种体检,不管什么类型的 |
[00:24] | …I always click into this thing where I wanna do really well. | 对于我喜欢的,我都会好好表现 |
[00:27] | If it’s gonna be a physical test, I wanna do well. | 只要是体检项目 我都想表现突出一点儿 |
[00:30] | Remember in school, they’d do hearing tests? | 还记得上学的时候做的听力测试么? |
[00:32] | And you’d really be listening, you know… | 那时候真是竖起耳朵听,这样… |
[00:35] | …trying to really… Trying to do well, I wanna do well. | 总是尽力… 想好好表现,我表现得比较出色 |
[00:38] | I wanted to do unbelievable on that test. | 想要做出惊人的表现 |
[00:40] | I wanted them to come to me after the test and go: | 我希望测试过后他们过来告诉我: |
[00:42] | “We think you may have something close to super hearing. | “我们认为你的听觉接近超能听觉” |
[00:46] | What you heard was a cotton ball touching a piece of felt. | “你听到的是一个 棉花球落到毡布上的声音” |
[00:51] | We’re sending the results to Washington. | “我们会把测试结果送到首都华盛顿” |
[00:55] | We’d like you to meet the president. “ | “我们希望你和总统会面” |
[01:04] | Let me ask you a question. | 问你个问题 |
[01:05] | If you named a kid Rasputin… | 如果你给孩子取名叫拉斯普丁 |
[01:08] | …do you think that would have a negative effect on his life? | 会对他的生活有什么负面影响吗? |
[01:12] | No. | 不会 |
[01:14] | What are you doing? We’re going out to dinner. | 你干嘛呢,我们马上就去吃饭了 |
[01:16] | Do you realize this is the last meal I’m gonna have for three days? | 你知不知道我今后三天 就只能吃这一餐了? |
[01:22] | -Yeah. -George. | – 你好 – 乔治 |
[01:23] | Come on up. | 上来吧 |
[01:25] | I never heard of this. You gotta fast for three days to take an ulcer test. | 我还没见过这样的 你为了个溃疡检测要绝食三天 |
[01:29] | -How will you do that? -I don’t know. | – 怎么能这么干呢? – 不知道 |
[01:30] | How could I possibly have ulcers? Who could have given me ulcers? | 要是我有溃疡怎么办呢? 是谁传染给我的呢? |
[01:36] | I think I’ll take out the garbage. | 我去把倒垃圾倒了 |
[01:39] | Have you ever fasted? | 你禁食过没有? |
[01:40] | Well, once I didn’t have dinner till, like, 9:00. | 有一次我直到9:00才吃上饭 |
[01:43] | I’ll tell you, that was pretty rough. | 告诉你吧,那可是相当难熬 |
[01:48] | Hey. Do me a favour, will you? | 嗨,帮个忙吧,好吧? |
[01:51] | Throw out my garbage for me. | 帮我把垃圾丢了 |
[01:53] | Yeah. Right. | 好啊,行 |
[01:56] | Come on. It’s just down the hall. | 拜托,到下面走廊就好了 |
[02:00] | Give me 2 bucks. I’ll do it for 2 bucks. | 给我两块,两块我就干 |
[02:04] | I’ll give you 50 cents. | 我给你五毛 |
[02:05] | There’s no way I’d touch that bag for less than $2. | 少于两块别想让我碰那袋子 |
[02:08] | Come on, 50 cents. You can get yourself a Drake’s Coffee Cake. | 行了,五毛啊 能买个德雷克咖啡蛋糕了 |
[02:12] | You’re not getting no Drake’s Coffee Cake for 50 cents. | 五毛可买不来德雷克咖啡蛋糕 |
[02:16] | I’m all set. I got the ticket. I’m going to the Cayman Islands Friday. | 我都准备好了,票拿到了 周五就去开曼群岛 |
[02:19] | I don’t get you. Who goes on vacation without a job? | 真是搞不懂你 没工作还会出去玩儿? |
[02:22] | What do you need, a break from getting up at 11? | 你想要怎样 11点起床还嫌你休息不够么? |
[02:26] | It’s a deal. I don’t know why you don’t come with me. | 说好的事情了 搞不懂你干嘛不和我一起去 |
[02:29] | I don’t go for nonrefundable deals. | 我不做这些没退路的事儿 |
[02:31] | I can’t commit to a woman, I’m not committing to an airline. | 连女人我都没法负责 更别提航空公司了 |
[02:36] | -Hi. | -Hi. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[02:38] | How are you? | 还好么? |
[02:39] | Gina, do you know Drake’s Coffee Cake? | 吉娜,你知道德雷克咖啡蛋糕么? |
[02:41] | The plain cake with the sweet brown crumbs on the top. | 上面包了层棕色甜面包的清蛋糕 |
[02:44] | -Right. How much do they cost? -The junior? | – 没错,那个多少钱? – 小号的? |
[02:46] | -No, the full-size. -No, junior. | – 不,大号的 – 不,小号的 |
[02:48] | -You didn’t say “junior.” -I haven’t had one since I was little. | – 你没说“小号的” – 我很小的时候起就不吃这种东西了 |
[02:51] | Really? | 真的? |
[02:52] | You should be ashamed of yourself. I want you out of here. | 你应该为自己扼腕叹息 你给我赶快消失 |
[03:00] | -How you doing? -Good enough. | – 怎么样? – 好的很 |
[03:06] | -Boy, she’s sexy, isn’t she? -Yeah. | – 真是,她很性感,对吧? – 是啊 |
[03:22] | -Do you believe that guy? -What guy? | – 你相信那家伙么? – 哪个家伙? |
[03:24] | -My neighbour. -That creepy guy? | – 我隔壁 – 那个吓人的家伙? |
[03:27] | -Did he think I was flirting with her? -He didn’t seem too pleased. | – 他觉得我在调戏她么? – 他看起来很不爽 |
[03:31] | Maybe I’ll get a steak with French-fried onion rings. | 我应该再来一块牛排加薯条洋葱圈 |
[03:34] | Hey, you know what? | 嘿,你们猜怎么着? |
[03:36] | I just remembered something. | 我刚想起了一些事 |
[03:38] | I had a dream about that guy last night. This is amazing. | 我昨晚梦见那家伙了,真不可思议 |
[03:42] | -Amazing? You’ve seen him before. -I haven’t seen him in months. | – 奇怪什么?你以前见过他嘛 – 我都好几个月没见他了 |
[03:45] | What was the dream? | 什么样的梦? |
[03:47] | He was doing standup comedy in Kennebunkport, Maine… | 他在缅因州的肯尼邦克港说相声 |
[03:51] | …in this really ominous nightclub. | 就在一间杀气腾腾的夜店 |
[03:53] | The stage was on a cliff and the audience… | 舞台在峭壁上,观众就… |
[03:55] | …was throwing all the comics off. | 把所有的演员都推下去了 |
[03:57] | I think I’ve played there. | 我好像在那儿表演过 |
[04:01] | I’ve had a lot of paranormal stuff happen to me. | 我经历过很多超出正常能力的事情 |
[04:03] | You’re a little paranormal. | 你是有点不正常 |
[04:05] | Name one paranormal thing that happened to you. | 说出一个你有超能力的例子来 |
[04:08] | -I knew I was gonna be bald. -Your father’s bald. | – 我预知我会谢顶 – 你老爹就谢顶 |
[04:10] | Baldness is inherited from the mother’s side, Jerry. | 秃头是由母亲的基因决定的,杰瑞 |
[04:13] | But your mother’s bald too. | 你老妈也是秃头 |
[04:17] | George, you know, my friend goes to a psychic. | 乔治,对了,我朋友去找通灵的看看 |
[04:19] | -Really? -We should go sometime. | – 真的? – 找时间咱们去看看 |
[04:22] | I’d love to go. Make an appointment. | 我要去,给我预约 |
[04:23] | Psychics, vacations. How about getting a job? | 通灵,度假,要不要找个工作再说? |
[04:28] | -I just got fired. -All right. Let’s get out of here. | – 我刚被炒掉了 – 好吧,咱们走 |
[04:32] | I wonder what Gandhi ate before his fast. | 我就琢磨甘地斋戒之前都吃些什么 |
[04:34] | I heard he used to polish off a box of Triscuits. | 我听说他干掉一盒子夹心饼干 |
[04:37] | -Really? -Oh, yeah. Gandhi loved Triscuits. | – 真的? – 当然啦,甘地喜欢夹心饼干嘛 |
[04:44] | Who is it? | 谁啊? |
[04:46] | -Who is it? -It’s Gina! | – 谁啊? – 是我,吉娜 |
[04:48] | -Who? -Martin’s girlfriend. | – 谁? – 马丁的女朋友 |
[04:50] | -Martin? -Your next-door neighbour. | – 马丁? – 你的隔壁 |
[04:53] | Oh, Martin! | 噢,马丁! |
[04:55] | It’s Martin. I think he’s dying. He tried to kill himself with pills. | 是马丁,我看他快不行了 他想服药自杀 |
[04:58] | -What? -Come on. | – 什么? – 快过来 |
[05:00] | -Let me get my robe. -We do not have time. | – 让我穿上睡袍 – 没时间了 |
[05:02] | -Two seconds. -There’s no time. | – 就两秒 – 来不及了 |
[05:04] | -We don’t have two seconds? -All right, go ahead. | – 连两秒都没有么? – 好吧,快去 |
[05:06] | -No, forget it. -No, go ahead. | – 不,算了 – 不,快去 |
[05:08] | -No, I’ll just wear the pyjamas. -Just get it! | – 不必,我穿睡衣就可以了 – 快去穿 |
[05:10] | -Are you sure? -Forget it. Come on. | – 确定? – 算了,来吧 |
[05:12] | No, I’ll go get the robe. | 不,我还是去穿睡袍吧 |
[05:18] | It’s not too bad. It’s not like a Sunny von Bulow coma. | 还好了,又不是萨尼・冯・布罗那种昏迷 (美国名流,1980年莫名昏迷,成植物人) |
[05:26] | Doctor said he should snap out of it any time. | 医生说他随时都会出现转机的 |
[05:28] | You know why he did this? Because I told him it was over. | 你知道他为什么这么做吗? 就因为我告诉他我们结束了 |
[05:32] | -I did not want to see him anymore. -Really? It’s over? | – 我再也不想见到他了 – 真的?结束了? |
[05:36] | I could not stand it another minute. | 我一分钟都受不了了 |
[05:38] | Yesterday, he turned over a hot dog stand… | 昨天,他掀翻了一个热狗架 |
[05:41] | …because he thought the man looked at me. | 就因为他认为那个男人盯上我了 |
[05:43] | Then, after he saw you in the hall… He was crazy with jealousy. | 接着,他有在走廊里看见你… 他妒火中烧 |
[05:49] | Oh, boy. | 噢,天哪 |
[05:50] | Did he say anything about me? | 他有说我什么吗? |
[05:54] | He does not like you. | 他看不上你 |
[05:57] | And all indications are he does not like Drake’s Coffee Cake. | 此外种种迹象表明 他同样不喜欢德雷克蛋糕 |
[06:02] | -He said that? -He was screaming about it all night. | – 他说的? – 他吵了一晚上就是吵这个 |
[06:05] | How it’s too sweet and it falls apart when you eat it. | 说它是那样甜蜜 你吞下它的时候还令它破碎 |
[06:09] | I’m sorry if I caused any trouble. I was just being friendly. | 抱歉让你们误会了,朋友间聊聊而已 |
[06:13] | I wasn’t. | 我不这么认为 |
[06:15] | You weren’t? | 你没有? |
[06:18] | No. I have thought about you many times. | 是的,我想你好几次了 |
[06:22] | -Have you thought about me? -Of course. | – 你想过我么? – 当然 |
[06:28] | Tell me everything. | 全部和我交待了吧 |
[06:30] | Are you sure he can’t hear anything? | 你确定他什么都听不到? |
[06:34] | Martin. | 马丁 |
[06:37] | Martin! | 马丁! |
[06:41] | I wish he was not in a coma. I wish he was dead. | 我多么希望他就这么死了 而不是昏迷不醒 |
[06:45] | I would like to pull the plug out from him! | 我这就把呼吸机拔掉 |
[06:47] | I would wait on that one. | 这个我还是等得了的 |
[06:50] | I know how you feel, but juries today… | 我理解你的感受,可时下的陪审员… |
[06:52] | …you never know how they’re gonna look at this. | 你猜不到他们会怎么看待这事儿 |
[06:56] | I saw you looking at your watch. You want to leave? Go ahead. | 我发现你在看表,想走吗?走吧 |
[07:00] | -I wanted to see what time it was. -Are you afraid of him? | – 我只是看看几点了 – 你怕他了么? |
[07:03] | -No. -Then kiss me. | – 才不是 – 那亲吻我啊 |
[07:04] | -Here? -Yes, right here. | – 在这儿? – 对,就在这里 |
[07:06] | Is this the proper venue? | 这是合适的地点么? |
[07:09] | -You don’t want to? -No, no, I want to. | – 你要不要亲? – 不不,我要亲 |
[07:11] | I very much want to. I desire to. I pine to. | 我非常愿意,我期望着,渴求着亲吻你 |
[07:15] | Then kiss me right in front of him. | 那就在他面前吻我 |
[07:16] | I can’t! What if he wakes up? | 不行!他醒了怎么办? |
[07:19] | A man is lying here unconscious and you’re afraid of him? | 你竟然害怕一个躺在这里神志不清的人 |
[07:22] | What kind of a man are you? | 你还算不算男人? |
[07:24] | I’m a man who respects a good coma. | 作为男人,我很尊重这个彻底昏迷的人 |
[07:30] | If it was one of those in-and-out comas, maybe. | 换作是那种暂时性的,另说 |
[07:33] | But when a guy’s got a coma going like this… | 可一个男人都昏迷到这份儿上了 |
[07:36] | …you don’t wanna mess with it. | 你都不忍去趁人之危 |
[07:42] | -Hey. | -Hey. – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[07:44] | -Did you hear about Martin? -Yeah, I heard. | – 听说马丁的事儿了吧? – 是啊,听说了 |
[07:46] | I can’t believe he’s in a coma. He’s got my vacuum cleaner. | 想不到他竟然昏迷了 他还拿着我的吸尘器呢 |
[07:52] | I loaned it to him, he never returned it. The carpets are filthy. | 我借给他的,他一直就没还回来 我家地毯都脏死了 |
[07:56] | -What am I gonna do? -Who told you about Martin? | – 我怎么办? – 谁告诉你马丁的事儿了? |
[07:59] | Newman. He’s good friends with him. | 纽曼,他们是哥们 |
[08:01] | Bigmouth Newman. I should have guessed. | 多嘴纽曼,我该想到的 |
[08:04] | He’s got all my attachments, you know. | 我的东西都押在他那儿呢,知道么 |
[08:07] | Let me ask you something. How long do you have to wait… | 问你件事,通常你要等多久… |
[08:10] | …for a guy to come out of a coma before you ask his ex-girlfriend out? | 才会跟一个昏迷者的前女友约会? |
[08:13] | Oh, Gina? | 噢,吉娜? |
[08:15] | Why wait? Why not just call Dr. Kevorkian. | 还等什么?直接打电话问柯弗基医生得了 |
[08:21] | I don’t get that whole suicide machine. | 我就不明白那个自杀机器是干嘛的 |
[08:23] | There’s no tall buildings where these people live? | 那些人住的地方没有高楼么? |
[08:26] | They can’t wrap their lips around a revolver like a normal person? | 他们不能像常人一样 把枪口塞到嘴巴里么? |
[08:31] | What’s going on between you and Gina? | 你和吉娜是怎么回事? |
[08:33] | Well, I went with her to the hospital last night. | 我昨晚陪她一起去医院了 |
[08:35] | So we’re in the room and she’s trying to get me to kiss her in front of him. | 我们在病房时 她极力想让我在他面前吻她 |
[08:40] | That’s the great thing about Mediterranean women. | 瞧,这就是地中海女人厉害之处 |
[08:42] | All right. So, what did you do? | 好啊,然后你怎么做的? |
[08:45] | -Nothing. -What kind of a man are you? | – 什么都没做 – 你还算不算男人啊? |
[08:49] | The guy is unconscious, in a coma… | 那家伙都不省人事了,昏迷了… |
[08:51] | …and you don’t have the guts to kiss his girlfriend? | 你连亲亲他女友的胆子都没有? |
[08:54] | I didn’t know what the coma etiquette was. | 我可不知道对昏迷者要行的礼节 |
[08:56] | There is no coma etiquette. | 昏迷者不必有礼节 |
[08:58] | See, that’s the beauty of the coma. It doesn’t matter what you do. | 这才是昏迷的美妙所在 不必在乎你的所作所为 |
[09:03] | So you’re saying his girl, his car, his clothes, it’s all up for grabs. | 你意思是,他女人、车子、衣服 统统都能轻松拿下 |
[09:08] | You can just loot the coma victim. | 尽管掠夺昏迷受害者战利品就是了 |
[09:11] | I give them 24 hours to get out of it. | 我给他24小时的争取时间 |
[09:13] | They can’t get out of it by 24 hours, it’s a land rush. | 24小时还没清干净,直接夷为平地 |
[09:19] | So if the coma victim wakes up in a month… | 那假如昏迷受害者一个月内醒过来 |
[09:21] | …he’s thrilled. He got out of the coma. | 他恢复知觉,醒过来了 |
[09:24] | -He goes home, there’s nothing left? -Nothing left! | – 回家一看什么都没有啦? – 一无所有 |
[09:29] | That’s why I’m trying to get that vacuum. Somebody’s gonna grab it. | 不然我拿那个吸尘器干嘛 有人要抢先了 |
[09:38] | Martin’s spirit came to you as a warning. | 马丁的灵魂向你发出警告 |
[09:41] | Why would he come to George? | 他为什么偏偏找乔治? |
[09:43] | Because George has heightened extrasensory perception. | 因为乔治才有超感知觉 |
[09:45] | Faithy, get your finger out of your nose! | 菲丝,把手指从鼻子里拿出来! |
[09:47] | -I knew it. I always felt different. -You are. Some coffee cake? | – 我就说,我与众不同 – 的确,要吃咖啡蛋糕么? |
[09:52] | -Drake’s? -Yes. | – 德雷克的? – 对 |
[09:54] | -Did you buy this for me? -No, why? | – 是你特意给我准备的? – 没有啊,怎么? |
[09:57] | Because I love Drake’s Coffee Cake. | 因为我喜欢吃德雷克咖啡蛋糕 |
[10:00] | -Maybe I did. -Take it away. | – 那就是吧 – 拿走 |
[10:03] | She hasn’t eaten in two days. | 她这两天不吃东西 |
[10:05] | -Who’s Pauline? -Pauline? | – 波琳是谁? – 波琳? |
[10:09] | Wait a minute. Oh, my God. | 等等,噢,天哪 |
[10:11] | My brother once impregnated a woman named Pauline. | 我哥哥曾经把一个 叫波琳的女人搞大肚子了 |
[10:14] | -You think about her? -When I hear her name. | – 你想到她了? – 听到她名字的时候想到了 |
[10:17] | Cut these with your left hand. | 用左手搬牌 |
[10:23] | There was a woman. Audrey. | 有个女人,奥黛丽 |
[10:26] | She had a very big nose. | 鼻子很大 |
[10:28] | I see an Audrey, but with a small nose. | 我看到一个奥黛丽,但鼻子很小 |
[10:31] | Yes, yes. She had a nose job. | 对对,她鼻子整形了 |
[10:34] | I loved her very deeply. | 我深深爱过她 |
[10:36] | Will she ever speak to me again? | 我还有机会同她说话么? |
[10:38] | Not in this life. | 下辈子吧 |
[10:40] | -Should you be smoking? -Does it bother you? | – 你非得抽烟么? – 影响你了么? |
[10:44] | -You’re pregnant. -Elaine. | – 你有孕在身啊 – 伊莲 |
[10:46] | I smoked when I had Faithy. | 怀菲丝的时候我也抽烟啊 |
[10:50] | What? What? | 什么?什么? |
[10:51] | I don’t know about this trip, George. | 这个旅程我不是很清楚,乔治 |
[10:53] | You can see the Cayman Islands in there? | 你算出我要去开曼群岛了? |
[10:55] | Is something gonna happen to me? What? | 我会遇到不测么?是什么? |
[10:57] | It’s really bad for the foetus, you know that? | 这样对胎儿非常不好,你知道吗? |
[10:59] | She’s a psychic. She knows how the kid’s gonna be. | 她是通灵的人,人家知道孩子的未来 |
[11:02] | Should I not go on this trip? | 要不我不去旅行了? |
[11:05] | George… | 乔治… |
[11:06] | …I am going to tell you something and I want you to really hear me. | 我下面说的话,你要仔细听好 |
[11:11] | Now, listen, I just don’t know how a person, with everything… | 行了,听着,我不明白一个… |
[11:14] | …we now know about prenatal care, can put a cigarette in her mouth! | 对孕妇保健一清二楚的人 还一直叼着根烟! |
[11:20] | -What are you doing? -It’s disgusting. | – 你这是干嘛? – 真让人鄙视 |
[11:22] | -I don’t need this! -Look, please! | – 我用不着你教训! – 等等,别这样 |
[11:24] | -I would like you both to leave. -Oh, fine. | – 你们俩都给我走 – 噢,好啊 |
[11:26] | Well, I don’t like to be around people who are just so irresponsible. | 没责任感的人我得离远点儿 |
[11:29] | -Get the hell out. -A plane crash?! A heart attack?! | – 快滚 – 坠机?!心脏病发作?! |
[11:33] | Lupus? Is it lupus? | 红斑狼疮?是不是红斑狼疮? |
[11:34] | Do you want me to call the super? He was an Israeli commando. | 逼我叫管理员上来是吧? 他以前是以色列突击队的 |
[11:40] | If you don’t say anything, I’ll assume it’s a plane crash. | 要是你一句话都不说,那就表明是坠机 |
[11:43] | -Get out. -Not a plane crash. | – 出去 – 看来不是坠机 |
[11:47] | Is it a plane crash? | 是不是坠机? |
[11:50] | Psychics should be licensed. | 通灵者也该持证上岗 |
[11:51] | And it wouldn’t be hard. We could just give them the regular DMV test… | 而且方法也不复杂 只要让他们参加驾照路考就可以了 |
[11:55] | …only with the silver dollars and the pizza dough over the eyes. | 当然了,要用银元和批萨饼把眼睛蒙住 |
[11:58] | If you can do the parallel park like that, you’re a psychic. | 如果能顺利完成平行泊车,就是通灵者 |
[12:01] | We can test these people, no question about it. | 可我们不能考查这些人,毫无疑问 |
[12:04] | Like Kreskin. Instead of just hiding his check… | 比如克莱斯金,给他把支票藏起来 |
[12:07] | …why don’t we try stopping his check. | 倒不如我们冻结了他的支票 |
[12:10] | Let’s see how he handles that. | 咱们看看他怎么处理 |
[12:13] | I do not like your toothbrush. | 我不喜欢你的牙刷 |
[12:16] | There are no bristles. | 连刷毛都没有 |
[12:19] | You can say what you want about me… | 你怎么说我都可以 |
[12:21] | …but I’ll be damned if I’m gonna stand here… | 不过要是你在我面前侮辱我的牙刷 |
[12:23] | …while you insult my toothbrush. | 我就要不客气了 |
[12:27] | It is too small for someone with such a big mouth. | 对于某人这张大嘴巴来说,它太小巧了 |
[12:33] | Let me ask you… | 我问你 |
[12:35] | …what will you do if Martin wakes up? Run away like a mouse? | 要是马丁醒过来你会怎样? 像个老鼠一样逃跑? |
[12:40] | No, more like the Three Stooges at the end of every movie. | 不,更倾向于“三个喜剧演员” 每部电影的结局那样 |
[12:44] | Who are these Stooges you speak of? | 你说的喜剧演员是什么人? |
[12:47] | They’re a comedy team. | 一个喜剧组合 |
[12:49] | Tell me about them. Everything. | 给我讲讲他们的故事,每一个 |
[12:52] | Well, they’re three funny-looking guys and they’d hit each other a lot. | 呃,是三个长得很滑稽的家伙 他们经常互相讽刺 |
[12:57] | -You will show me the Stooges? -I will show you the Stooges. | – 你会给我带看他们么? – 我会带你去看他们的 |
[13:03] | -When? -Well… | – 何时? – 这个… |
[13:05] | …I don’t really know where the Stooges are right now… | 我不知道他们现在跑到哪去了 |
[13:08] | …but if I locate them, you’ll be the first to know. | 不过要是我找到他们 你会是第一个知道的人 |
[13:11] | Come. You walk me to a cab. | 走吧,送我下去搭计程车 |
[13:15] | Well, I… | 呃,我… |
[13:17] | I don’t want you to get upset or anything… | 我不希望惹你不快或是怎样 |
[13:19] | …but with Martin and all, maybe it’s not a good idea to be seen together… | 不过因为马丁和他的情况 咱们在这里出双入对的 |
[13:23] | …in the building, because he had a lot of friends. | 影响不是很好 因为他在这儿有很多朋友 |
[13:25] | You are still afraid. You are not a man. | 你还是害怕,你不是个男子汉 |
[13:28] | Well, then what are all those ties and sport jackets doing in my closet? | 那我衣柜里那些领带和运动衫是干嘛的? |
[13:32] | Are you going to walk me to a cab or not? | 你到底送不送我去? |
[13:35] | Yeah, all right, all right. | 好吧,我去,好吧 |
[13:43] | -Why don’t you just eat fruit. -Fruit makes me incontinent. | – 怎么不试试光吃水果呢? – 我一吃水果就停不下来 |
[13:46] | I don’t want you eating over here. | 我可不想让你在这儿吃 |
[13:48] | Hello, Gina. Hello, Jerry. | 你好,吉娜,好啊,杰瑞 |
[13:51] | Hello, Newman. | 你好,纽曼 |
[14:01] | Do you think Newman would tell Martin if he wakes up? | 你说马丁醒了纽曼会不会告诉他? |
[14:04] | What kind of sicko would do that? He could kill me. | 什么样的疯子会这么干? 他会杀了我的 |
[14:07] | People smoke, Elaine. | 抽烟的人多了,伊莲 |
[14:09] | My mother smoked. | 我妈妈也抽烟 |
[14:12] | It didn’t hurt me. | 我都没事 |
[14:15] | Did you guys see that wall move? | 墙刚刚动了一下你们看见了么? |
[14:19] | Boy, it’s a good thing we came. | 唉,幸亏咱们来了 |
[14:21] | Could there be a native problem in the Caymans? | 会不会是开曼岛当地有什么状况? |
[14:24] | Maybe there’s native unrest. | 说不定是当地暴乱 |
[14:25] | Hi. I haven’t eaten in three days. | 嗨,我都三天没吃东西了 |
[14:29] | I was wondering how much longer it would be till I get my X-ray. | 我想问问还有多久才轮到我透视? |
[14:33] | We’ll call you. | 我们会叫你的 |
[14:34] | George, I want you to promise me something. If I’m ever in a coma… | 乔治,我希望你答应我一件事 要是我昏迷不醒了 |
[14:38] | …in the first 24 hours, get everything out of my place and put it in storage. | 在头24小时内 把我的东西都清到仓库去 |
[14:44] | -How come? -Looters. | – 为什么? – 有人趁火打劫 |
[14:47] | How do we know the dog food’s any good? | 我们怎么知道狗粮好不好呢? |
[14:52] | Who tastes it? | 谁尝了? |
[14:55] | She is really hungry. | 她真是饿疯了 |
[14:57] | -Hey. -Kramer. | – 嗨 – 克莱默 |
[15:01] | Well, Newman’s upstairs visiting Martin. | 纽曼在楼上探望马丁 |
[15:05] | Would you buy my Cayman Island ticket? | 你要不要我到开曼群岛的票? |
[15:08] | -You’re not going? -No. | – 你不去了? – 不去 |
[15:09] | -Why not? -The psychic said… | – 怎么了? – 通灵者说… |
[15:11] | …something terrible will happen. | 我会有大难 |
[15:14] | I dig. | 我了解 |
[15:19] | I want my vacuum cleaner! | 把我的吸尘器给我! |
[15:22] | Martin, I know you can hear me. | 马丁,我知道你听得到 |
[15:24] | Look, my mother’s coming to visit me. She sees that rug, she’s gonna kill me. | 听着,我妈就要过来看我了 让她看到那毯子我就死定了 |
[15:28] | He can’t hear you, you idiot. Why don’t you just buy another one. | 他听不见,你个白痴 自己再买一个吧 |
[15:32] | Why would I buy another one when I spent 100 bucks on this one? | 我花了一百块买了这个 凭什么还要再买一个? |
[15:36] | I have a carpet sweeper you can use. | 我有个扫毯器,借你用 |
[15:38] | I don’t want a carpet sweeper. They don’t do anything. | 我才不要扫毯器,一点都不好用 |
[15:41] | It gets my rug clean. | 我的就扫的很干净 |
[15:43] | The carpet sweeper is the biggest scam… | 扫毯器是“一小时马丁干洗”以来 |
[15:45] | …perpetrated on the American public since One Hour Martinizing. | 美国公众遭受的最大骗局 |
[15:49] | You should take a look at my rug, then. | 那你就去看看我的毯子再说 |
[15:51] | I wouldn’t set foot in your house. | 我绝不踏进你房子半步 |
[15:55] | -Hello. -Hey. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[15:57] | Hello, Jerry. | 你好,杰瑞 |
[16:01] | -How’s he doing? -Well, he looks happy to me. | – 他怎么样了? – 我看他挺得意 |
[16:04] | I hope he stays this happy when he wakes up. | 我真希望他醒来之后还能得意下去 |
[16:08] | -Why wouldn’t he? -No reason. | – 此话怎讲? – 没什么 |
[16:11] | He’ll have a lot of catching up to do, I guess. | 依我看,他醒来有很多事情等着他呢 |
[16:14] | I’ll bring him up to date. | 我会给他更新情况的 |
[16:16] | -How up to date? -All the way up. | – 历时多久的? – 从始至终的 |
[16:20] | Nothing could change your mind? | 你决不回头? |
[16:23] | Well, it would take a lot, because a friend is something you earn. | 回头代价就大了,毕竟朋友是一种资本 |
[16:28] | Jerry has a friend who has free tickets to the Cayman Islands this weekend. | 杰瑞一个朋友有张 本周末至开曼群岛的机票 |
[16:33] | He’s not going. | 他不去了 |
[16:34] | I don’t care much for the beach. I freckle. | 我对海滩没兴趣,怕晒出色斑 |
[16:41] | -Is that a…? -Drake’s Coffee Cake. | – 你拿的是…? – 德雷克咖啡蛋糕 |
[16:49] | Where did you get that? | 哪儿来的? |
[16:51] | From my house. I got a whole box of them. | 家里带来的,我家还有一整箱呢 |
[16:55] | Boy. That’s the full-size. | 大哥,那可是个大号的 |
[16:59] | That’s your big boy. | 大号的是你 |
[17:02] | Can I have a bite? | 给我吃一口吧? |
[17:04] | I don’t like to give out bites. | 我不喜欢给别人咬 |
[17:07] | I got another one… | 我还有一个 |
[17:09] | …but I’m saving it for later. | 不过我留着一会儿再吃 |
[17:12] | Just one bite? | 就一口? |
[17:14] | I don’t think so. You know, they’re so fragile. | 恐怕不行,你知道这东西很脆的 |
[17:18] | All right! All right. | 好吧!好吧! |
[17:21] | I won’t say anything. | 我什么都不说 |
[17:22] | -You swear? -I swear. | – 你发誓? – 我发誓 |
[17:25] | -On your mother’s life? -On my mother’s life. | – 以你妈妈的生命发誓 – 以我妈妈的生命发誓 |
[17:39] | But here it was… | 这里有… |
[17:42] | …mountains of duck. | 堆成山的鸭子 |
[17:44] | And not fatty duck either, but juicy, tender breasts of duck. | 不仅有肥肥的鸭子 还有汁多肉嫩的鸭子 |
[17:51] | -Beautifully sliced… -Faithy! | – 香喷喷的肉片… – 菲丝! |
[17:53] | Sweetheart, no, don’t run! | 小宝贝,不,别跑! |
[17:54] | You could take as much as you want… | 想吃多少就有多少… |
[17:58] | Sweetheart! Sweetheart! Faithy! | 小宝贝,宝贝!菲丝! |
[18:04] | Hi. Hi! What are you doing here? How did I know you were here? | 嗨,你好啊!你怎么在这儿? 我怎么知道你在这里? |
[18:09] | Something drew me here. This is phenomenal. | 有什么指引着我,是超能力 |
[18:12] | The nurse said she’d be back. | 护士说她就回来 |
[18:14] | Supposed to take me to the delivery room. | 该带我进产房了 |
[18:15] | Oh, that’s great. That’s great. | 噢,太好了,太好了 |
[18:18] | I have to apologize for my friend the other day… | 对了,那天的事儿我替我朋友道歉 |
[18:21] | Friend? I don’t even know that woman. | 朋友?我都不认识那女的 |
[18:23] | I met her on the way over. I couldn’t get rid of her. | 我在公车上碰见她的,甩不掉 |
[18:25] | I tell you, my psychic instincts were a little off… | 和你说吧,我的通灵预感有点儿不灵了… |
[18:29] | -Where’s the nurse? -I’m sure she’ll be right back. | – 护士呢? – 护士会过来的 |
[18:32] | Sweetheart, why don’t you run and get a nurse for Mommy. | 小宝贝,快跑过去给妈妈叫护士来 |
[18:35] | I was just curious. The other day you said something about my trip. | 我就是挂念着,那天你说我的旅行 |
[18:38] | -Don’t take that trip. -Yeah! Why? Why? | – 不要去 – 对!为什么?为什么? |
[18:41] | -Because… Because… -All right, Rula. It’s time to go. | – 因为…因为… – 好了,鲁拉,该进产房了 |
[18:45] | Yeah, because…? Because…? | 说,因为…?因为…? |
[18:47] | Assassins! How dare they keep a person waiting like this! | 要命了!他们怎么能让人这么等下去呢! |
[18:53] | Drake’s Coffee Cake? | 德雷克咖啡蛋糕? |
[18:56] | -Give me that! -Jerry, you better stop her or I’ll tell! | – 给我! – 杰瑞,你最好拦住她不然我就告发你! |
[18:58] | Elaine, no! No! | 伊莲,别,别! |
[19:05] | Are there terrorists on the plane? A hotel fire, is that it? | 是有恐怖分子劫机? 还是酒店起火,对吗? |
[19:08] | Typhus? Malaria? Yellow fever? Lupus? Is it lupus? | 斑疹伤寒?疟疾?黄热病? 红斑狼疮?是红斑狼疮吗? |
[19:12] | They did it right in this bed, Martin. Right in front of you. | 他们就在这张床上做的 马丁,当着你的面 |
[19:15] | -I want my vacuum cleaner! -I can explain! | – 把我的吸尘器还给我! – 我能解释! |
[19:18] | It was disgusting! | 很无耻! |
[19:25] | What are you doing? We’re going to dinner in 10 minutes. | 你干嘛呢?再过十分钟就吃饭了 |
[19:28] | I never assisted in a birth before. | 我还是第一次接生 |
[19:31] | It’s really quite disgusting. | 真是够恶心 |
[19:33] | -What did she name the kid? -You wouldn’t believe it. | – 她给孩子取什么名字了? – 说了你都不信 |
[19:36] | Rasputin. | 拉斯普丁 |
[19:40] | -Hey! | -Hey! – 嘿! – 嘿! |
[19:43] | -When did you get back? -A couple hours ago. | – 你什么时候回来的? – 两三个小时前 |
[19:46] | -So how was it? -George… | – 怎么样? – 乔治… |
[19:48] | …I would like to thank you for the greatest four days of my life. | 我得感谢你 让我度过人生中这么精彩的四天 |
[19:54] | They were shooting the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue… | 他们在拍摄运动插图女式泳装专题 |
[19:58] | …right in the hotel pool. Not only that… | 就在酒店的泳池,不仅如此 |
[20:01] | …the hotel opened up an area on the beach for nude bathing… | 酒店在沙滩上开辟了裸泳专区 |
[20:04] | …and all of the models went down there. | 更妙的是所有的模特都下去了 |
[20:07] | I am on the next blanket from Elle Macpherson. | 我旁边就是艾尔・麦克弗森 |
[20:12] | We played backgammon nude. | 我们还一起下双陆棋,裸体 |
[20:14] | -Oh, she’s a sweet kid. -Nude backgammon… | – 这姑娘不错 – 同泳装超模… |
[20:17] | …with swimsuit models! | 下裸体双陆棋! |
[20:20] | Oh, you know what? The second day I was there, I stepped on a jellyfish. | 噢,对了,我到那儿第二天踩到一只水母 |
[20:23] | It stung my foot. That’s probably what Rula was trying to warn you about. | 它蜇了我的脚 大概这就是鲁拉提醒你注意的 |
[20:29] | -You gotta watch for the jellyfish. -Yeah. | – 你该防着水母的 – 是啊 |
[20:32] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[20:33] | It’s an invitation to a housewarming for Martin and Gina. | 是马丁和吉娜乔迁之喜的请柬 |
[20:37] | -They moved in together? -Yeah, some place in the Village. | – 他们搬到一起住了? – 是啊,搬到乡村去了 |
[20:43] | -Yeah. -It’s Elaine. | – 谁? – 伊莲 |
[20:45] | All right, we’re coming down. | 好了,我们这就下去了 |
[20:47] | -Where you going? -We’re taking Elaine to dinner. | – 你们去哪儿? – 我们带伊莲去吃饭 |
[20:49] | She’s gotta start the fast again. You wanna go? | 她又要禁食了,一起去吗? |
[20:52] | I’d like to, but a bunch of us from the islands are getting together. | 倒是想去 不过岛上回来的几个哥们要聚一聚 |
[20:56] | -Elle Macpherson gonna be there? -I gotta call her back. | – 艾尔・麦克弗森也在么? – 我得给她回电话了 |
[21:01] | The thing I don’t understand about the suicide person… | 关于自杀的人,有一点我很困惑 |
[21:05] | …is the people that try and commit suicide… | 就是想自杀的人… |
[21:08] | …for some reason, they don’t die, and then that’s it. They stop trying. | 因为种种原因未遂,而后就不了了之 他们不再努力尝试了 |
[21:13] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[21:14] | Why don’t they just keep trying? What has changed? Is their life better? | 为什么放弃尝试了? 发生变化了么?他们的生活好起来了? |
[21:18] | No. In fact, it’s worse, because now they’ve found out… | 不,其实比以前更糟了 因为现在他们又… |
[21:21] | …here’s one more thing you stink at. | 多了一个臭名声 |
[21:25] | That’s why these people don’t succeed at life to begin with. | 这就是他们在人生中不成功的根本原因 |
[21:27] | Because they give up too easy. I say pills don’t work, try a rope. | 因为他们轻言放弃,要我说吃药失败了 那就上吊 |
[21:33] | Car won’t start in the garage? Get a tune-up. You know what I mean? | 车在车库里开动不起来,就去调校一下 明白我的意思吧? |
[21:37] | There’s nothing more rewarding… | 没有比达成自己设定的目标… |
[21:39] | …than reaching a goal you’ve set for yourself. | 更有意义的事情了 |