时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Do you think that the people at the airport… | 那些在机场 “豪华轿车” |
[00:05] | …that run the stores have any idea… | 开商店的人 |
[00:07] | …what the prices are everyplace else in the world… | 是不是完全不了解 其他地方的行情? |
[00:10] | …or do they just feel they have their own little country out there… | 还是他们以为在自己的一亩三分地里 |
[00:13] | …and they can charge anything they want? | 他们就能漫天要价? |
[00:15] | “You hungry? Tuna sandwich is $9. | “饿吗?金枪鱼三明治9块 |
[00:18] | You don’t like it, go back to your own country. “ | “不喜欢,那回你自己国家去” |
[00:21] | I think the whole airport-airline complex… | 我认为机场 |
[00:23] | …is a huge scam just to sell the tuna sandwiches. | 就是为卖金枪鱼三明治 而设的巨大骗局 |
[00:27] | I think that profit is what’s supporting the whole air travel industry. | 他们就是靠这个利润 支撑着整个航空旅游业 |
[00:31] | I mean, think about it. The terminals, the airplanes… | 你想想,那些候机大楼 那些飞机 |
[00:33] | …it’s all just a distraction… | 都只是幌子而已 |
[00:35] | …so that you don’t notice the beating that you’re taking on the tuna. | 这样你就不会发觉 在买三明治时被宰了 |
[00:45] | It’s all departures. I see nothing but departures. | 都是出港航班 全都是出港航班 |
[00:47] | Do you know where the arrivals are? | 你知道入港航班在哪吗? |
[00:52] | Excuse me, sir, do you have the time? | 先生,打扰一下 请问几点了? |
[00:54] | There’s a clock over there. | 那儿有表 |
[00:57] | -Where? -Over there. | – 哪里? – 那边 |
[01:00] | -But you have a watch on. -It’s right by the escalator. | – 但是你有表啊? – 就在扶梯旁边 |
[01:04] | Why not just look at your watch? | 看下你的表不就行了嘛? |
[01:06] | I told you, it’s right over there. | 告诉你了,就在那边 |
[01:09] | -Let me see the watch. -Hey! | – 让我看看表 – 嗨! |
[01:12] | What are you, some kind of nut? | 你这人怎么这么怪? |
[01:14] | You know, we’re living in a society! | 我们是生活在社会里的! |
[01:19] | -George. -Jerry, Jerry. | – 乔治 – 杰瑞,杰瑞 |
[01:21] | The flight was delayed. How long you been here? | 航班晚点 你等多久了? |
[01:23] | I just got here. My car broke down on the Belt Parkway. | 我刚到,车坏在环城公路了 |
[01:26] | I can’t believe… Get rid of that piece of junk. | 真是的 那破车扔了算了 |
[01:29] | One mile from the exit, it starts shaking, violently shaking… | 出来一英里就开始摇晃 剧烈地摇晃… |
[01:32] | …like it’s having a nervous breakdown. | …好像它精神崩溃了似的 |
[01:33] | -Then it completely stopped dead. -So you have no car. | – 然后就彻底不动了 – 这么说没车了? |
[01:36] | -No. -So, what good are you? | – 没有 – 那要你有什么用? |
[01:41] | This chauffeur’s gonna be waiting a while. | 这司机可有得等了 |
[01:43] | -O’Brien’s not showing up. -How do you know? | – 奥布莱恩不会来了 – 你怎么知道? |
[01:45] | He was in Chicago. Flight was overbooked. | 他人在芝加哥,机票超售了 |
[01:47] | They wouldn’t let him on. | 没让他登机 |
[01:49] | He kept screaming how he had to get to Madison Square Garden. | 他嚷嚷着什么 他必须到麦迪逊广场花园 |
[01:52] | -We should take his limo. -Yeah, right. | – 我们应该坐他的豪华车 – 是啊 |
[01:57] | Wait a second. Think about it. | 等等,合计一下 |
[02:01] | He’s not showing up. | 他不来 |
[02:03] | Wait till you see the line for cabs. It’s 45 minutes long. | 在这儿等到出租车还得45分钟 |
[02:05] | -You said he’s in Chicago. -He’s definitely in Chicago. | – 你说他在芝加哥 – 他肯定在芝加哥 |
[02:09] | Well, that guy is just standing there. | 来接他的人就在这儿 |
[02:13] | -How would we do it? -Just go up and say, “We’re O’Brien.” | – 我们要怎么办? – 过去说“我们是奥布莱恩” |
[02:18] | -Maybe he knows O’Brien. -He doesn’t know him. | – 他也许认识奥布莱恩 – 他不认识 |
[02:20] | If he knew O’Brien, he wouldn’t have a sign. | 如果他认识就不用举着牌子了 |
[02:24] | -Let’s just do it. -What if we get caught? | – 我们做就是了 – 被发现了怎么办? |
[02:26] | What’s gonna happen? They can’t kill us. | 那又怎么样? 又不会杀了我们 |
[02:30] | -Who’s gonna be O’Brien? -I’ll be O’Brien. | – 谁当奥布莱恩? – 我来当奥布莱恩 |
[02:33] | -Who am I? -You’re you. | – 那我是谁? – 你是你 |
[02:36] | -Just me? -Yeah. | – 只是“我”? – 是啊 |
[02:38] | -Okay. -You don’t wanna be you? | – 好吧 – 不想作你自己? |
[02:41] | Well, if you’re gonna be O’Brien, why can’t I be somebody? | 你可以当奥布莱恩 我为什么不能做别人? |
[02:46] | -Like who? -Dylan Murphy. | – 谁? – 狄伦・墨菲 |
[02:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:52] | -Now you wanna be Dylan Murphy? -Well, I like Dylan. | – 你又想当狄伦・墨菲了? – 我喜欢狄伦这个名字 |
[02:55] | You could be Colin. | 你可以叫科林啊 |
[02:57] | Okay. Colin O’Brien. | 科林・奥布莱恩 |
[02:58] | -I’m Dylan Murphy. -I’m Colin O’Brien. | – 我是狄伦・墨菲 – 我是科林・奥布莱恩 |
[03:02] | -Are we really doing this? -Come on. | – 真的要这样做? – 快 |
[03:05] | -Hey, do you have the time? -Clock over there. | – 嗨,几点了? – 那儿有表 |
[03:09] | -O’Brien. -Yes, sir. | – 奥布莱恩 – 是的,先生 |
[03:11] | Sorry we’re late. | 不好意思,来晚了 |
[03:13] | -Let me take that for you. -Oh, thank you. | – 我来帮您拿 – 谢谢 |
[03:15] | -I’ll bring the car around front. -Thank you very much. | – 我把车开到前面 – 非常感谢 |
[03:19] | -Dylan. -Colin. | – 狄伦 – 科林 |
[03:24] | Can you believe this? This is incredible. | 做梦也想不到 真是难以置信 |
[03:27] | This is one of the greatest things I’ve ever done. | 这是我干过最爽的事情之一 |
[03:30] | -I’m gonna call my mother. -What for? | – 我给我妈打个电话 – 干嘛? |
[03:32] | To tell her I’m in a limo. | 告诉她我在豪华车里 |
[03:36] | Hello, Ma? It’s me. | 妈,是我 |
[03:38] | Guess where I am. In the back of a limo. | 猜我在哪儿?豪华车后排坐着呢 |
[03:42] | No, nobody died. | 不,没人去世啊 |
[03:44] | It’s a long story. I can’t tell you now. | 说来话长,现在没法给你讲 |
[03:46] | Because I can’t. | 因为没法讲 |
[03:48] | I said, I can’t. | 都说了没法讲 |
[03:50] | If I could, I would. | 如果能讲我就讲了! |
[03:53] | Would you stop it? All right, look… | 能不能别说了?好吧… |
[03:56] | I’m getting off. | 我得下车了 |
[03:57] | No, I’m not telling you. How’s this? I’m never telling you. | 不,我不告诉你 这样如何? 我永远不告诉你 |
[04:00] | I don’t care. No! Fine! | 我不在乎 不!很好! |
[04:02] | Never! | 永远不! |
[04:07] | She happy for you? | 她为你高兴吗? |
[04:10] | -Can he hear us? -No. | – 他能听到我们吗? – 唔 |
[04:12] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[04:14] | Thought I saw him look in the mirror suspiciously. | 我好像看见他瞧后视镜 好像有点怀疑 |
[04:16] | He can’t hear us. | 他听不到我们说话 |
[04:18] | Let’s test him. | 我们试试 |
[04:20] | Hey, driver. | 嗨,司机 |
[04:22] | What do you say we stop off, pick up your sister… | 你看我们停车接你姐姐上来 |
[04:24] | …have a little fun back here? | 在后面热闹一会儿如何? |
[04:28] | No. He can’t hear us. | 不,他听不见 |
[04:30] | Where’s he dropping us? Maybe we can get him to drop us at my house. | 他要把我们送到哪儿? 也许可以直接开到我家门口 |
[04:34] | I’ll ask him. | 我问问他 |
[04:37] | My dear fellow, where are you dropping us? | 伙计,你要送我们到哪儿? |
[04:40] | At Madison Square Garden, of course. I have the four passes. | 当然是麦迪逊广场花园 四份通行证在我这儿 |
[04:44] | Of course, the four passes. | 当然,四份通行证 |
[04:49] | Four passes to Madison Square Garden? | 四份麦迪逊广场花园的通行证? |
[04:52] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[04:54] | Wait a minute. Of course. | 对呀! |
[04:56] | Chicago! | 芝加哥! |
[04:57] | The Knicks are playing the Bulls tonight! | 今晚尼克斯队和公牛队有比赛! |
[04:59] | -What? -We are going to the Knick game! | – 什么? – 我们是去看尼克斯队的比赛! |
[05:02] | -Michael Jordan! -The Knicks! | – 迈克尔・乔丹 – 尼克斯 |
[05:04] | We’re going to the game! Four free passes! | 看比赛喽!四份通行证! |
[05:06] | -Did I tell you? Did I tell you? -I can’t believe it! | – 怎么样?怎么样? – 真想不到! |
[05:10] | -You may have hit with this one. -You see? | – 你这次太成功了! – 怎么样? |
[05:12] | You see, I see things as they are and I say, “No.” | 我会客观地看问题的 然后说“不行” |
[05:17] | Wait. You see things as they are not and you say… | 等等,你看问题不客观,说… |
[05:21] | Wait. You see thing… | 你等等,你看问题… |
[05:23] | Do you see things as they are? | 你看问题是否客观? |
[05:24] | What do you say when you see things? | 你看问题的时候都说什么? |
[05:27] | Let me call Elaine and Kramer. | 我给伊莲和克莱默打电话 |
[05:29] | If I see things as they are, I would ask, “Why?” or “Why not?” | 我客观地看问题时 我会问“行吗?”还是“不行?” |
[05:34] | Elaine? It’s me. | 伊莲吗? 是我 |
[05:36] | What are you doing tonight? | 你今晚做什么? |
[05:38] | Great. George and I have tickets… Four free passes… | 太棒了,乔治和我有票… 四张免费通行证… |
[05:42] | …to the Knicks-Bulls game at Madison Square Garden. | …到麦迪逊广场花园 看尼克斯和公牛的比赛 |
[05:46] | Can you go? | 你去吗? |
[05:47] | Great. Call Kramer, tell him to meet us on the corner at 7:00. | 好,打电话叫克莱默 七点在拐角见面 |
[05:51] | All right. We’re gonna pick you up in a limo. | 好的,我们开豪华车来接你 |
[05:54] | That’s right, baby doll. | 是啊,宝贝儿 |
[05:57] | And listen, when we pick you up, I’m Murphy and George is O’Brien. | 听着,我们来接你时我是墨菲 乔治是奥布莱恩 |
[06:01] | I can’t tell you now. It’s a long story. | 现在没法讲,说来话长 |
[06:03] | I am serious. | 我没开玩笑 |
[06:05] | Okay. Okay, bye. | 好的,再见 |
[06:12] | Excuse me, driver, we have to make a little stop first. | 司机,我们得在半路停一下 |
[06:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:19] | -He knows? | -He knows? – 他知道? – 他知道? |
[06:25] | Where we going? Why are we pulling off here? | 我们要去哪儿? 为什么在这儿停车? |
[06:27] | Maybe it’s a shortcut. | 或许是抄近路 |
[06:28] | We’re on the Grand Central. There’s no traffic. | 这是中央大道 现在又不堵车 |
[06:32] | Excuse me, why are we getting off this exit? | 请问,为什么要在这个出口停? |
[06:35] | To pick up the other members of your party. | 接我们党的几位成员 |
[06:37] | Right. The other members of our party. | 对,我们党的成员 |
[06:42] | What other members of our party? | 什么我们党的成员? |
[06:44] | I didn’t even know we were in a party. | 我哪知道我们是个党啊 |
[06:46] | I’m telling you, the jig is up. | 这回可砸了 |
[06:47] | It was a bad jig. We never should’ve started it. | 烂伎俩 根本就不应该开始 |
[06:49] | -It was a good jig. -It was a bad jig. A terrible, terrible jig. | – 这是个好伎俩 – 烂伎俩,超级烂的伎俩 |
[06:53] | What are we gonna do now? They’ll know you’re not O’Brien. | 现在怎么办? 他们会发现你不是奥布莱恩 |
[06:56] | There could be more than one O’Brien who ordered a limo. | 可以是飞机上同名同姓坐错的啊 |
[06:58] | -First, you don’t look like any O’Brien. -You should’ve been O’Brien. | – 首先,你根本不像奥布莱恩 – 本应该你当奥布莱恩 |
[07:01] | I don’t wanna be Murphy anymore. Do I have to be? | 我连墨菲都不想当了 非当不可吗? |
[07:04] | -Yes, you have to be Murphy. -It makes no sense, me being Murphy. | – 对,你必须当墨菲 – 我当墨菲完全没道理 |
[07:07] | -You’re Murphy. -I’m Seinfeld. | – 你是墨菲 – 我是宋飞 |
[07:08] | You’re Murphy! | 你是墨菲! |
[07:10] | Let’s just jump out of the car. | 咱们跳车 |
[07:12] | We’re doing 60 miles an hour. | 现在是每小时60英里啊 |
[07:14] | So we jump and roll. You won’t get hurt. | 我们跳出去滚两圈 又不会伤了你 |
[07:16] | Who are you, Mannix? | 你是谁,麦尼克斯侦探吗? |
[07:18] | Why are we slowing down? | 我们怎么慢下来了? |
[07:20] | Are those the people? | 就是他们吗? |
[07:23] | All right, put your hands up over your face. Pretend you’re sleeping. | 快,用手挡住脸,假装睡觉 |
[07:34] | -Mr. O’Brien. -No, I’m Dylan Murphy. | – 奥布莱恩先生 – 不,我是狄伦・墨菲 |
[07:37] | Mr. O’Brien had a long trip. He’s sleeping. | 奥布莱恩先生旅途劳顿 正在睡觉 |
[07:41] | I don’t wanna disturb him. | 我不想打扰他 |
[07:43] | We’re just really excited to meet him face-to-face finally. | 能亲眼见到他,我们很激动 |
[07:48] | We’re faithful readers of his newsletter. | 我们是他时事通讯的忠实读者 |
[07:51] | -Newsletter? -And, of course, his great book… | – 时事通讯? – 当然,还有他的巨著 |
[07:54] | …The Big Game. | 《重头戏》 (可指球赛或任何对抗活动) |
[07:56] | Oh, yes, he’s very proud of his work in The Big Game. | 是啊,他也深以这本书为荣 |
[08:01] | -So you’ve never met him before? -No. | – 你们从来没见过他? – 没有 |
[08:05] | -Never seen a picture of him? -Never. | – 也没见过他的照片? – 没有 |
[08:07] | Not even on the book jacket? | 书的封面套纸上也没有? |
[08:09] | There was no picture on the book jacket. | 套纸上没有照片 |
[08:12] | Hey, O’Brien, wake up. Come on. We got company. | 嗨,奥布莱恩,快醒醒 我们有伴儿了 |
[08:15] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[08:20] | Well, hello. I’m O’Brien. | 你们好啊,我是奥布莱恩 |
[08:27] | -Hey! -Hey. | – 嗨! – 嗨 |
[08:30] | You took a cab? | 你打车过来的? |
[08:32] | Yeah. So? | 是啊,怎么了? |
[08:34] | How much do you make? | 你挣多少钱? |
[08:35] | -I’m not telling you. -Come on. | – 我不告诉你 – 说嘛 |
[08:37] | -No. -I’ll tell you how much I make. | – 不 – 我告诉你我挣多少 |
[08:39] | I know how much you make. | 我知道你挣多少 |
[08:43] | I don’t even know why I’m doing this. I don’t even like basketball. | 真不知道我去干什么 我不喜欢篮球 |
[08:46] | -You ever seen Michael Jordan? -Just in those commercials. | – 你看没看过迈克尔・乔丹? – 只在广告里看过 |
[08:49] | Maybe you’ll see him do one of those 360 dunks. | 也许你能看到他360度大灌篮 |
[08:52] | -What’s that? -It’s like this. | – 那是什么? – 就像这样 |
[08:54] | -Here, you guard me. -What? | – 你来防我 – 什么? |
[09:07] | I never get the tinted windows on the limo. | 我不明白豪华车 为什么要用茶色玻璃 |
[09:10] | Nobody cares who’s in the limo. | 没人关心豪华车里坐的是谁 |
[09:11] | You see a limo go by, you know it’s either a rich guy… | 一辆豪华车经过 就知道坐的要么是个阔佬 |
[09:14] | …or 50 prom kids with $1.75 each. | 要么是五十个参加舞会的小孩 每人一块七毛五 |
[09:19] | Being in the back of a limo, I’m sorry, it’s just… | 坐在豪华车的后面 很遗憾 |
[09:21] | It’s not that cool. Most of the time, you feel like… | 感觉不是那么酷 绝大多数时间,你感觉像是… |
[09:24] | …you’re in some depressing single guy’s apartment from, like, 1975. | …回到了1975年 身处某个无趣的单身男子公寓 |
[09:27] | All that maroon velour furniture… | 栗色天鹅绒家具 |
[09:30] | …couple of bottles of wine, three cassette tapes. There’s stains. | 几瓶酒,三盘磁带,几点污渍 |
[09:33] | You’re counting, there must’ve been 10,000 asses already on this seat. | 你一算 这座位至少被一万个屁股坐过了 |
[09:37] | -I don’t think we’ll make the tip-off. -Think someone’s been tipped off? | – 我们赶不上入场仪式了 – 有人得到消息了? (入场仪式和泄密同词) |
[09:44] | So… | 那么 |
[09:46] | You’ve read The Big Game, have you? | 你读过《重头戏》了吧 |
[09:48] | Yes, I’ve read it. And I’ve memorized it. | 是的,我读了 而且背了下来 |
[09:51] | Well, tell me your impressions. | 好,那谈谈你的感想吧 |
[09:53] | I would love to hear what a young woman thinks of The Big Game. | 我想听听一位年轻女性 如何看待《重头戏》 |
[09:56] | Well, this is sort of embarrassing. | 说出来有点难为情 |
[10:00] | But it’s changed my life. | 但它改变了我的一生 |
[10:02] | The way you analyse the game… | 您分析比赛的思路 |
[10:04] | …the way you identify the major players… | 鉴别主要选手的方法 |
[10:08] | Well, it left me breathless. | 简直让我窒息 |
[10:11] | You’re a brilliant… | 您真是… |
[10:13] | …brilliant man. | …太有才了 |
[10:17] | Well, it’s… It’s just a game. | 只是场比赛而已 |
[10:19] | Remember that, kids. | 记住,孩子 |
[10:21] | “Just a game.” He’s so humble. | “只场比赛而已” 多么谦虚 |
[10:24] | Don’t forget what you wrote in the epilogue: | 别忘了您在结语里写的: |
[10:26] | “The fate of the world depends on the outcome of this game.” | “整个世界的命运 将由这场比赛决定” |
[10:30] | Well, I was exaggerating a bit. Just for effect. | 那是我为了效果夸张的 |
[10:33] | -He tends to exaggerate. -I mean, it’s serious, but… | – 他喜欢夸张 – 但我是认真的… |
[10:37] | We are really looking forward to your speech tonight. | 我们十分期待您今晚的演说 |
[10:42] | My speech. | 我的演说? |
[10:43] | Yes, your secretary faxed me the copy. | 是啊,你的秘书传真了一份给我 |
[10:48] | Would you like to look it over? | 您要复核一下吗? |
[10:53] | Well, you might as well look it over. | 是啊,不如复核一遍 |
[10:56] | So, what’s going on? How did all this happen? | 怎么回事? 讲讲来龙去脉 |
[10:58] | Jerry and George called me from this limo. | 杰瑞和乔治从豪华车里给我打电话 |
[11:00] | They said we’re all going to the Knicks-Bulls game. | 说一起去看尼克斯和公牛队的比赛 |
[11:02] | Limo? | 豪华车? |
[11:04] | I thought that George went to pick him up. | 我以为乔治去接他了 |
[11:06] | He did. | 是啊 |
[11:07] | Then why would they take a limo from the airport? | 那他们为什么从机场坐豪华车回来? |
[11:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:11] | That’s pretty strange. | 这太奇怪了 |
[11:14] | Did he say anything else? | 他没说别的吗? |
[11:15] | Yeah. He said it’s really important… | 说了,他说一定要… |
[11:18] | …that we call them O’Brien and Murphy. | …称呼他俩是奥布莱恩和墨菲 |
[11:23] | O’Brien? Why would he wanna be called O’Brien? | 奥布莱恩? 为什么要别人叫他奥布莱恩? |
[11:27] | “And the Jews steal our money… | “犹太佬们 |
[11:32] | …through their Zionist-occupied government… | 通过复国主义分子把持的政府… “…偷走我们的钱… |
[11:35] | …and use the black man to bring drugs… | “…并利用黑人把毒品… |
[11:38] | …into our oppressed white minority communities. “ | “…带进我们饱受压迫的 白种人少数族群社区” |
[11:43] | You’re not gonna open with that, are you? | 你不会用这个做开场白吧? |
[11:55] | What was that you said about the myth of the Holocaust? | 您说的犹太人大屠杀的疑云是什么? |
[11:59] | Said so many things. | 我说过的太多了 |
[12:02] | They’re shooting! They’re shooting! | 有人开枪了!有人开枪了! |
[12:03] | All right, get down. | 好,都趴下 |
[12:14] | I’m ready to die for you. | 我随时准备为您牺牲 |
[12:18] | Oh, that’s really very nice of you, Eva, thank you. | 伊娃,真是太感谢你了,谢谢你 |
[12:21] | But of course, you know, I would. | 但是您一定知道,我说到做到 |
[12:23] | I would do anything for you. | 我愿意为您做任何事情 |
[12:26] | Anything. | 任何事 |
[12:29] | Nothing to worry about, it was a flat tire. | 没什么可担心的,车胎爆了 |
[12:31] | But rest assured… | 不过可以放心 |
[12:33] | …we’re prepared to handle anything that might come up. | 我们已经准备好应对任何情况 |
[12:44] | Nice-looking Luger. | 好帅的鲁格尔 |
[12:48] | I’m at The Paramount, adjacent to Madison Square Garden… | 我正在麦迪逊广场花园的 派拉蒙剧场 |
[12:52] | …where a growing number of angry demonstrators… | 这里有一群愤怒的示威者 |
[12:53] | …gather to protest the first public appearance of Donald O’Brien… | 正在抗议唐纳德・奥布莱恩的 第一次公开露面 |
[12:57] | …leader of the Midwestern regional chapter of the Aryan Union… | 他是雅利安联盟 在中西部地区的领导人 |
[13:00] | …and reputed to be their most charismatic spokesman. | 据称是最具领袖气质的发言人 |
[13:02] | Mr. O’Brien advocates the violent overthrow of the government. | 奥布莱恩先生鼓吹暴力推翻政府 |
[13:06] | He has openly professed a deep admiration of Adolf Hitler. | 并公开表示崇拜阿道夫・希特勒 |
[13:09] | Even David Duke has denounced him as a dangerous extremist. | 他被大卫・杜克指责为 危险的极端主义分子 |
[13:12] | There is a full house inside awaiting his arrival from the airport. | 很多人在等待他从机场过来 |
[13:15] | Sources tell me he is en route and should be arriving momentarily. | 有消息称他正在路上 很快就到 |
[13:19] | Police have set up barricades, but, quite frankly, Bill… | 警察已经设置了路障 但是,坦率地说,主持人 |
[13:21] | …I don’t think they’re any match for the emotional fuse that has been lit. | 我认为与愤怒的民众相比 封锁线不过是螳臂挡车 |
[13:25] | From The Paramount, I’m Jodi Baskerville. Back to you in the studio. | 茱迪・巴斯克维尔在派拉蒙报道 |
[13:29] | Something’s very strange here. | 十分奇怪 |
[13:31] | George goes to the airport to pick up Jerry. | 乔治去机场接杰瑞 |
[13:33] | They come back in a limo with four tickets to the basketball game… | 回来却坐着豪华车 拿着四张球赛门票 |
[13:36] | …and wanna be called O’Brien and Murphy. | 说要叫他俩奥布莱恩和墨菲 |
[13:39] | O’Brien. O’Brien. Why O’Brien? | 奥布莱恩,奥布莱恩 为什么是奥布莱恩? |
[13:43] | Elaine? | 伊莲? |
[13:45] | -Dan. -Excuse me a minute. Hey. | – 丹 – 稍等 |
[13:47] | -Hi, Dan. How are you? -Good. | – 丹,还好吧 – 还好 |
[13:50] | -Oh, this is Kramer. -Oh, Kramer. | – 这是克莱默 – 克莱默 |
[13:56] | What’s going on? | 干什么呢? |
[13:57] | We’re headed down to protest this big neo-Nazi rally. | 我们正要去参加抗议新纳粹的大集会 |
[14:01] | The head of the Aryan Union is speaking. He’s in from Chicago. | 有个雅利安联盟的头头 从芝加哥过来发表演说 |
[14:04] | -You should come. -Oh, we can’t. | – 你也来吧 – 哦,我去不了 |
[14:06] | We’re going to the Knicks-Bulls game. | 我们去看尼克斯和公牛的比赛 |
[14:09] | Oh, well, that’s where the rally is. At The Paramount, right next door. | 那个集会就在派拉蒙剧场 和体育馆紧挨着 |
[14:12] | -Oh, well, maybe we’ll run into you. -Yeah, it’s really gonna be something. | – 哦,说不定会碰到你 – 恩,这次场面肯定小不了 |
[14:16] | First time he’s appeared in public. No one knows what he looks like. | 这次是他第一次在公众场合露面 没人知道他长什么样 |
[14:19] | -Who? -The head of the Aryan Union. | – 谁啊? – 雅利安联盟的头儿 |
[14:21] | O’Brien. | 奥布莱恩 |
[14:28] | What’s taking them so long out there? | 他们怎么在外面那么长时间? |
[14:32] | Did you see the way she was looking at me? | 看到她看我的样子了吗? |
[14:34] | -She’s a Nazi, George. A Nazi. -I know, I know. | – 她是纳粹,乔治,纳粹 – 我知道,我知道 |
[14:39] | Kind of a cute Nazi, though. | 但是个可爱的纳粹 |
[14:42] | We gotta make a plan. | 我们得想个办法啊 |
[14:43] | -What are we gonna do? -I don’t know. | – 怎么办啊? – 我不知道 |
[14:45] | -Let’s just make a run for it. -I can’t run. I have a bad hamstring. | – 跑吧 – 我跑不了,我腿筋疼得厉害 |
[14:48] | -How’d that happen? -I hurt it in a hotel room. | – 怎么弄的? – 在旅馆伤到的 |
[14:50] | Know how they tuck the covers in real tight in those rooms? | 有的房间床单塞得很紧 |
[14:53] | I can’t sleep like that. I tried to kick it out and pulled it. | 我那样睡不着 我想踢开,结果拉伤了 |
[14:56] | Why do they make that bed so tight? You gotta sleep with your feet like that: | 是啊,为什么把床单拉那么紧? 睡觉脚得这样 |
[14:59] | It’s for a mental patient. Wait a minute, the phone. We’ll call the police. | 给精神病人准备的,等等 |
[15:05] | 911. | 这儿有电话,我们报警 |
[15:08] | She said she’d do anything. | 她说她会做任何事情 |
[15:10] | Yeah, hello. Police? Yeah, listen… | 喂,警察吗? 嗯,你听我说 |
[15:13] | …we’re in the back of a limo in Queens… | 我们在王后区的一辆豪华车上 |
[15:16] | AstroTurf? | 人工草皮? (美国棒球迷对体育场 |
[15:17] | You know who’s responsible for that, don’t you? | 改用人工草皮十分不满) 知道那是谁的错吧? |
[15:19] | The Jews! | 犹太佬! |
[15:21] | Oh, the Jews hate grass. They always have, always will. | 犹太佬憎恨真草 以前是,以后也会 |
[15:25] | We’ll be ready in a minute. | 我们马上就好 |
[15:27] | Would you excuse us a minute, Tim Boy? | 提姆,能不能回避一下? |
[15:29] | We’re in the middle of something here. | 我们正在谈事 |
[15:31] | With all due respect, Mr. O’Brien, we’re just about to leave. | 恕我冒昧,奥布莱恩先生 我们就要出发了 |
[15:40] | Tim? | 提姆? |
[15:42] | Who’s the head of the Aryan Union? | 雅利安联盟的头是谁? |
[15:44] | -You or me? -You are. | – 你还是我? – 您 |
[15:46] | And who is responsible for making hatemongering… | 是谁负责让仇恨… |
[15:49] | …and fascism popular again? -You are. | …和法西斯主义重新盛行? 您 |
[15:53] | Okay? | 好了? |
[15:55] | I think you forgot something. | 是不是忘了什么 |
[15:58] | -I’m sorry. -Good. | – 对不起 – 好的 |
[15:59] | Now get out. | 出去 |
[16:04] | -All right, what are we gonna do? -I don’t know. | – 现在怎么办? – 我哪知道 |
[16:07] | How’s this: We wait till we get to your street corner… | 这样如何:我们坚持到你家楼下 |
[16:09] | …we see Elaine and Kramer, then we get out. | 看到伊莲和克莱默就下车 |
[16:12] | -They can’t shoot us in the city. -No. | – 城市里他们不敢开枪 – 是啊 |
[16:14] | No one’s ever been shot in the city. | 从来没有在城市里被枪杀的 |
[16:19] | I’m telling you, something is going on. | 告诉你,肯定有问题 |
[16:21] | I can feel it, sense it. | 我能感觉得到 |
[16:24] | -I’m sure he was just joking around. -Oh, no, this is no joke. | – 他肯定是开玩笑 – 不,这个不是玩笑 |
[16:28] | O’Brien’s coming in from Chicago. Jerry’s in a limo, says he’s O’Brien. | 奥布莱恩从芝加哥过来 杰瑞坐豪华车,说他是奥布莱恩 |
[16:31] | That’s not funny. | 这可不好笑 |
[16:36] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[16:39] | Yes. Yes! | 对了!没错! |
[16:41] | What? What is it? | 怎么?怎么了? |
[16:43] | Don’t you see? There’s always been something… | 你还没明白? 一直以来 |
[16:45] | …very strange about Jerry. Always so clean and organized. | 杰瑞都是怪怪地 总是那么干净,整洁 |
[16:49] | -So? -Do I have to spell it out for you? | – 然后? – 还用我解释吗? |
[16:51] | The limo? The name? | 豪华车?名字? |
[16:53] | The rally at Madison Square Garden? | 麦迪逊广场花园的集会? |
[16:55] | Jerry and O’Brien are the same person. | 杰瑞就是奥布莱恩 |
[16:58] | Jerry is the leader of the Aryan Union. | 杰瑞就是雅利安联盟的领导人 |
[17:01] | Jerry’s a Nazi? | 杰瑞是纳粹? |
[17:04] | I can’t even believe I didn’t see it. | 我当初居然没看出来 |
[17:06] | Listen, you idiot, just calm down. | 你个傻瓜,冷静点 |
[17:10] | I know Jerry. He’s not a Nazi. | 我了解杰瑞,他不是纳粹 |
[17:12] | -You don’t think so? -No. He’s just neat. | – 你不同意? – 不,他只是爱干净 |
[17:23] | You know, it’s funny. | 说来有趣 |
[17:25] | You don’t look like an O’Brien. | 你看起来不像奥布莱恩那种人 |
[17:26] | Me? | 我? |
[17:28] | Yeah, right. Get a load of this guy. | 是啊,你听听 |
[17:33] | -And you don’t look like a Murphy. -I may not look like one… | – 你也不像墨菲(爱尔兰常见姓氏) – 我也许不像… |
[17:36] | …but I act like a Murphy. -He’s extremely Murphy. To a fault. | …但我骨子里是墨菲 – 他是纯粹的墨菲,极其纯粹 |
[17:40] | Where are you from? | 你哪里人? |
[17:42] | Dublin. Originally. | 都柏林,老家 |
[17:44] | Parents came over here when I was 18. | 十八岁跟父母到这儿 |
[17:47] | Cereal famine. | 大饥荒 |
[17:48] | Couldn’t get a bowl anywhere. It was bad. | 连个碗都没有 那叫一个惨 |
[17:51] | ‘Tis a beautiful country, though. | 爱尔兰很美 (模仿爱尔兰口音) |
[17:53] | Lush rolling hills. And the peat. | 苍翠繁茂冈峦 还有那泥炭 |
[17:57] | The peat. | 啊,泥炭 |
[17:59] | Sounds more like Scottish. | 听起来更像苏格兰 |
[18:01] | We were right on the border. | 我们就在边界上 |
[18:05] | Maybe he’s with the company. | 也许他背后有组织 |
[18:07] | -What? -The CIA. | – 什么? – 中情局 |
[18:09] | Maybe they placed him in there to infiltrate the organization from within. | 他们让杰瑞去卧底 打入敌人内部 |
[18:13] | -What about his comedy act? -That’s the perfect cover. | – 他是演喜剧的啊 – 那正是极好的伪装 |
[18:16] | All that time on the road. | 经常出差 |
[18:18] | Look, Jerry, he’s too normal to be a comedian. | 杰瑞太正统了 不适合作喜剧演员 |
[18:20] | These comedians, they’re sick, neurotic people. | 喜剧演员大都是变态 神经病 |
[18:23] | -Well, what about George? -What about him? He’s part of it. | – 那乔治呢? – 他也脱不了干系 |
[18:26] | His whole personality’s a disguise. | 他整个人都是伪装 |
[18:29] | There’s no real person can act the way he does. | 正常人没有像他那样的 |
[18:31] | Elaine, I’m telling you, they’re with the organization. | 伊莲,我告诉你 他们和中情局是一伙的 |
[18:34] | They’re all part of it. | 都是计划的一部分 |
[18:36] | He’s in there with Helms and Hunt and Liddy, that whole crowd. | 他和赫尔姆斯、亨特、利迪 那帮人是一起的 (水门事件的关键人物) |
[18:39] | George and Jerry, they probably know who killed Kennedy. | 乔治和杰瑞说不定知道 谁杀了肯尼迪 |
[18:41] | I bet they were even in on it. | 甚至参与了暗杀 |
[18:45] | All right, what are we gonna do? What…? | 好,想想怎么办? |
[18:48] | I’m not gonna let them hurt you. I’m not gonna… | 我不会让他们伤害你的 不会 |
[18:51] | Kramer, you’re hurting me. | 克莱默,你弄疼我了 |
[18:53] | Those are our friends I told you about. | 那是我们的朋友 我说的那两位 |
[18:55] | -Get off of me! -We’re gonna talk to them. Pull over. | – 松开我! – 我们和他们谈谈,靠边停一下 |
[18:58] | -Get off of me! -It’s all right. | – 松开我! – 好的 |
[19:00] | -Get off! -Hey, O’Brien! | – 松开! – 嘿,奥布莱恩 |
[19:02] | -O’Brien! -Is that him? | – 奥布莱恩? – 是他吗? |
[19:03] | -Yeah, that’s him! -Look, there’s O’Brien! | – 是,是他! – 看啊,是奥布莱恩! |
[19:05] | No-good Nazi bastard! | 无耻的纳粹杂种! |
[19:07] | -Let’s get him! -Get him! | – 抓住他! – 抓住他! |
[19:08] | -What do we do? -Get in the car! | – 怎么办? – 快上车! |
[19:10] | -Get in the car! -What? What? | – 快上车! – 什么?怎么了? |
[19:13] | Come on, hey! | 快! |
[19:19] | O’Brien. Long time, no see. How’s tricks, Murphy? | 奥布莱恩,好久不见 墨菲,混的如何? |
[19:25] | Why did you call him O’Brien and him Murphy? | 为什么你叫他奥布莱恩 叫他墨菲 |
[19:28] | No, he was talking to me. He’s cross-eyed. | 不,他在叫我 他是对眼儿 |
[19:31] | It could be very confusing. | 很容易误会 |
[19:36] | Yeah? | 谁? |
[19:38] | -Eva? -It’s for me. | – 伊娃? – 找我的 |
[19:43] | Hello? | 喂? |
[19:47] | It’s O’Brien. | 是奥布莱恩 |
[19:50] | O’Brien? | 奥布莱恩? |
[19:51] | Well, that’s weird. | 怪了 |
[19:55] | Who are you? | 你们是什么人? |
[19:58] | -I’m Jerry Seinfeld. -I’m George Costanza. | – 我是杰瑞・宋飞 – 我是乔治・克斯坦萨 |
[20:00] | This is a misunderstanding. | 这是个误会 |
[20:01] | His car broke down. I told him to get… | 他的车坏了 我告诉他… |
[20:03] | My car started shaking violently about a mile out. | 我的车才走了一英里就开始摇晃 |
[20:06] | -So he picks me up without a car. -And there was a line… | – 所以他来接我时没车了 – 那里还在排队等车… |
[20:08] | The limo has just pulled up. | 豪华车开进来了 |
[20:10] | It’s being surrounded by a huge crowd of protesters. | 一群抗议示威者围了上去 |
[20:12] | This has the makings of a very ugly scene. | 难堪的一幕即将上演 |
[20:14] | I just didn’t have anything to do tonight. | 我只是晚上没事情干 |
[20:16] | Then the phone rang and it was Jerry. | 电话响了,是杰瑞 |
[20:18] | We just wanted a ride into the city. | 我们只是想搭车回市里 |
[20:21] | He was supposed to pick me up, but he didn’t pick me up. | 应该他接我 但他没车 |
[20:24] | And tonight we were gonna go to the basketball game… | 今天本来准备去看篮球比赛… |
[20:26] | They’re banging on the car, trying to flip it over. | 他们正在砸车 想把车掀翻 |
[20:29] | The police seem unable or unwilling to control the crowd. | 警察似乎无法或无意维持秩序 |
[20:32] | I would imagine Mr. O’Brien must be having some very grave doubts… | 猜想奥布莱恩先生一定在怀疑 |
[20:35] | …if he made the right choice for his first appearance. | 他的首次公开露面是否选对了时机 |
[20:38] | We did not want to antagonize the Nazis. | 我们不想对抗纳粹 |
[20:40] | We have no intention of upsetting the Nazis. | 我们也不想惹纳粹 |
[20:42] | -I don’t have a problem with Nazis. -Do whatever you want. | – 我和纳粹没有瓜葛 – 你们想做什么就做什么 |
[20:45] | -Don’t bother us, we won’t bother you. -I don’t wanna make a Nazi unhappy. | – 没惹到我们,我们也不想惹到您 – 纳粹想要高兴,我绝不会扫兴 |
[20:50] | -I swear. I swear. | -I swear. – 我发誓,我发誓 – 我发誓 |
[20:52] | -I swear. | -I swear. – 我发誓 – 我发誓 |
[20:54] | -Get out! -Open the door. | – 滚出去! – 开门 |
[20:57] | Oh, look! Look, it’s Dan. | 看啊!是丹 |
[20:59] | -Hi, Dan! -Elaine? | – 嗨,丹! – 伊莲? |
[21:01] | -Hi! Dan! -Come on, let’s go. Go. | – 嗨!丹! – 走吧,快走 |
[21:05] | I am not O’Brien! I am not O’Brien! | 我不是奥布莱恩 我不是奥布莱恩 |
[21:08] | I repeat, I am not O’Brien! | 我说过了,我不是奥布莱恩 |
[21:09] | Ask anyone. Jerry! Jerry! | 你可以问任何人 杰瑞!杰瑞! |
[21:12] | So I was watching this movie the other night, a World War II movie. | 我那天晚上看一部二战电影 |
[21:16] | And there was Nazis in the movie. | 里面有纳粹分子 |
[21:18] | And I noticed that the Nazis in those movies… | 我注意到那些电影中的纳粹 |
[21:21] | …always had, like, two separate Heils. | 总是有两种“万岁”的方式 |
[21:23] | They had the regular Heil that they would do… | 一种是正规“万岁” |
[21:25] | …and when they were around the offices, they had this casual Heil. | 但在办公室 他们还有一种非正式的“万岁” |
[21:29] | Remember that? They’d come in the office: | 记不记得? 他们进了办公室 |
[21:31] | “Yeah, Heil, how are you? What’s…? | “‘万岁’,你是? |
[21:33] | Is the kid back with coffee? Come on, are you finished with the copier? | “那小子买咖啡回来了吗? 文件抄完了吗? |
[21:36] | Yeah, world domination, Aryan race. | “是的,雅利安人主宰世界 |
[21:38] | So whose doughnuts are those? Yeah, Heil. Nice to see you. | “那些油炸圈饼是谁的啊? |
[21:41] | Can I have one of those doughnuts? “ | “我能吃一个吗?” |