时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | In parking lots, they have this “compact car only” spot. | |
[00:06] | Isn’t that discrimination against the size of your car? | 这是不是在歧视你车的大小呢? |
[00:09] | If I want my ass hanging out of the back of my parking spot… | 我乐意我的车屁股露在车位以外 |
[00:13] | …that’s my business. | 别人管不着 |
[00:15] | There are people with real asses hanging out of their pants. | 确实有人把屁股露在裤子外 |
[00:18] | Nobody’s stopping them. | 也没人阻止他们 |
[00:21] | Nobody goes, ” Hey, hold it, sir. Those are compact jeans. | 没有人上去说:“等一下,先生 那是紧身牛仔裤…” |
[00:24] | You can’t pull that in there. “ | “…你不该露那么多肉” |
[00:33] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[00:35] | I got bad news for you, buddy. | 兄弟,我有个坏消息 |
[00:37] | I think your car got stolen again. | 你的车可能又被偷了 |
[00:39] | What are you talking about? | 你又说什么呢? |
[00:40] | You parked on 84th and Columbus, right? | 你的车停在84号街和 哥伦布大道的交界口,对吗? |
[00:42] | I just walked by there, and that car is gone. | 我刚从那里路过 你的车不见了 |
[00:46] | Yeah, I know. | 哦,这我知道 |
[00:48] | Well, where is it? | 车在哪儿? |
[00:49] | What’s the difference? | 有关系吗? |
[00:50] | Well, there’s no difference. You know, I’m just curious. | 其实无所谓,我只是好奇 |
[00:53] | Always have to know everything that’s going on, don’t you? | 你什么事都想知道,是吧? |
[00:56] | -What happened to the car? -Lf I don’t tell you, it’ll kill you, won’t it? | – 车怎么了? – 如果不告诉你,你就特别难受对吗? |
[01:00] | -Yeah, yeah. It’ll kill me. -You have to know. | – 对,对,挺难受的 – 你一定要知道 |
[01:02] | -You must know. -I must know. | – 你非要知道不可 – 我非要知道不可 |
[01:06] | Well, I’m not telling you. | 可我就不告诉你 |
[01:08] | Come on. | 告诉我吧 |
[01:10] | Nope. I don’t think so. | 不,我不乐意 |
[01:11] | -Well, please? -Not today, pal. | – 求你了? – 今天不行,兄弟 |
[01:14] | Okay, I beg you. | 好吧,算我求你了 |
[01:16] | Now, see, just saying “beg” doesn’t make it a real beg. | 你看,你只是说“求” 并不是真的乞求 |
[01:19] | You gotta put some beg into it. | 你应该有所表示 |
[01:20] | Okay. Please! Please tell me! | 好吧,求你了! 求你告诉我吧! |
[01:24] | All right, but your begging needs a lot of work. | 好了,好了,你还得 认真练习怎么求人 |
[01:26] | -Okay, okay. What is it? -I loaned the car to George. | – 行了,车到底怎么了? – 我把车借给乔治了 |
[01:29] | George. All right. | 乔治,很好 |
[01:31] | Well, what for? | 为什么借? |
[01:34] | George and Elaine went to a flea market in Westchester. Okay? | 乔治和伊莲去威彻斯特的 跳蚤市场了,行了吧? (威彻斯特,位于美国纽约州) |
[01:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:42] | Why’d they go there? | 可他们去干吗? |
[01:43] | Would you stop it, already? | 别再问了,行吗? |
[01:45] | -Why didn’t they ask me to go? -I don’t know! | – 他们为什么没叫我一起去? – 我不知道! |
[01:47] | How am I supposed to know? | 我怎么会知道? |
[01:50] | -What, they don’t like me? -I don’t like you. | – 怎么,他们不喜欢我? – 我不喜欢你 |
[01:52] | Well, if they liked me, why didn’t they ask me to go? | 如果他们喜欢我 不会叫我一起去吗? |
[01:55] | Yeah. | 就是嘛! |
[02:04] | I really think it looks good. | 我真的觉得看起来很棒 |
[02:06] | Ten bucks. How can you go wrong? | 十块钱呢,能难看到哪里去? |
[02:09] | All bald people look good in hats. | 所有谢顶的人戴帽子都好看 |
[02:11] | You should have lived in the ’20s and ’30s. Men wore hats all the time then. | 那你该活在二三十年代 那时候男人都戴帽子 |
[02:15] | What a bald paradise that must have been. | 那真是秃头的黄金年代 |
[02:18] | Nobody knew. | 谁知道呢 |
[02:20] | You can wear a hat all the time now. | 你现在也可以一直戴帽子啊 |
[02:22] | -Who’s stopping you? -No, I can’t. | – 谁拦着你了? – 我不行 |
[02:24] | What if I meet a woman? | 我如果遇到女士怎么办? |
[02:26] | I’d always worry about that first moment where I take it off… | 我总担心 当我第一次摘下帽子的时候… |
[02:29] | …and see that look of disappointment on her face. | 会看到她脸上失望的表情 |
[02:32] | You sure you like these sunglasses? | 你真的喜欢这副太阳镜吗? |
[02:38] | Man. | 天! |
[02:39] | Well, I’m very disappointed in George and Elaine. | 我对乔治和伊莲很失望 |
[02:42] | And you know I’m somebody you don’t wanna have on your bad side. | 你也知道 你不会想跟我这种人作对 |
[02:46] | -Why not? -Because I’m like ice, buddy. | – 为什么呢? – 因为我很冷血 |
[02:49] | When I don’t like you, you got problems. | 如果我不喜欢你 你就有麻烦了 |
[02:54] | -Is this for the fight? -Yeah. Starts in 35 minutes. | – 这是为看拳击比赛准备的吗? – 没错,35分钟后开始 |
[03:02] | Yeah. | 好 |
[03:04] | Hey, I invited Mike Moffett. You don’t mind, do you? | 嘿,我邀请了麦克莫・菲特 你不会介意吧? |
[03:07] | No. I like Mike. | 不会,我喜欢麦克 |
[03:09] | I just got off the phone with him. We had a great conversation. | 我刚跟他通过电话 聊得很开心 |
[03:12] | -Yeah? What did you talk about? -Actually, we talked about you. | – 是吗?你们都说什么了? – 其实,我们说到你了 |
[03:17] | Yeah. He had some pretty interesting things to say. | 嗯,他说了一些特别有意思的事 |
[03:20] | Yeah? What did he say? | 是吗?他说什么? |
[03:23] | You have to know everything, don’t you? | 你什么都想知道,是吗? |
[03:26] | -Come on. What’d he say? -Why is that? | – 说吧,他说什么了? – 为什么? |
[03:28] | Why do you have to know everything? | 为什么你什么都想知道? |
[03:30] | -Kramer, just tell me what he said. -Beg me. | – 克莱默,快说他都说了什么 – 求我 |
[03:34] | -Please don’t make me beg. -No, I want you to beg me. | – 求你别让我求你 – 不,我想让你求我 |
[03:36] | And I don’t want you to say it. I want you to put some beg in it. Go on. | 而且不是嘴上说说 要真心实意地求我 |
[03:40] | Kramer, please tell me what the guy said. | 克莱默,求你告诉我 他都说了什么 |
[03:42] | No, no. That’s no good. | 不行,不行,做得不好 |
[03:44] | No, I really don’t think that’s a beg. | 我真的不觉得那是乞求 |
[03:46] | No way. It’s close, but… | 不行,差不多了,可是… |
[03:49] | -Kramer! -Look, I can’t say anything. | – 克莱默! – 我什么也不能说 |
[03:51] | The guy told me this stuff in confidence. I’d be betraying a friend. | 他信任我才跟我说这些事 我不能背叛朋友 |
[03:54] | Well, you can’t just mention it and then not tell me. | 你不能只说一半,吊我胃口啊 |
[03:57] | All right. I’ll tell you, but you can’t say anything to him. | 好吧,我跟你说,你可别跟他说 |
[04:00] | I’m not saying anything. I’m putting it in the vault. | 我绝对保密,把它放肚子里 |
[04:02] | I’m locking the vault. It’s a vault! | 让它烂肚子里! |
[04:04] | -He thinks you’re a phoney. -He what? | – 他认为你很虚伪 – 什么? |
[04:08] | I told you. He thinks you’re a phoney. | 我跟你说,他认为你是个伪君子 |
[04:10] | -A phoney? He called me a phoney? -A big phoney. | – 伪君子?他认为我虚伪? – 大骗子 |
[04:13] | Big one. | 大大的 |
[04:15] | Why did you tell me that if I can’t say anything? | 你为什么要告诉我这些 我还没法辩解 |
[04:18] | You begged me. | 你求我的 |
[04:24] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗? |
[04:25] | Of course I hear that. | 我当然听到了 |
[04:27] | You had to move the mirror. | 都怪你非要扳镜子 |
[04:29] | I wanted to check out my sunglasses. | 我不过是想看看我的墨镜 |
[04:30] | Went to look in the mirror, it was gone. You threw off my equilibrium. | 我要看后视镜,却什么也没看到 你破坏了我的平衡 |
[04:34] | Yeah. Blame it on me because you can’t drive, George. | 都怪我头上好了 其实你根本不会开车,乔治 |
[04:37] | -I can’t drive? -Yeah. | – 我不会开车? – 是啊 |
[04:39] | Nobody drives like me. Nobody. | 没有人能开得我这么好,没有 |
[04:40] | I’m doing things in this car, you have no idea they’re going on. | 我会开车的时候你还不知道在哪儿呢 |
[04:43] | Want to see a right turn from the left lane? | 想看看怎么从左边的车道右转弯吗? |
[04:45] | No, I really don’t. | 不,绝对不想 |
[04:48] | -I can make a left from the right lane. -I’m sure you could. | – 我也能从右边的车道左转 – 我知道你行 |
[04:51] | -What are we gonna tell Jerry? -I don’t know. | – 我们怎么跟杰瑞解释? – 我也不知道 |
[04:54] | Start looking for spaces. | 先找个停车位 |
[04:55] | You’re never gonna find a space on Jerry’s block. Just put it in a garage. | 你不可能在杰瑞的街区找到车位 停到公共车库吧 |
[04:59] | Look, I have my system. First, I look for the dream spot… | 我有我的方式 首先,我找最靠近家门的理想车位 |
[05:02] | …in front of the door, then I slowly expand out in concentric circles. | 然后,慢慢以门口为圆心扩大搜索范围 |
[05:06] | No. Come on, George. Please put it in a garage. | 算了吧,乔治 求你了,去车库吧 |
[05:08] | I don’t wanna spend an hour looking for a space. | 我可不想花一个小时找车位 |
[05:11] | I can’t park in a garage. | 我不能把车停车库里 |
[05:13] | -Why? -I don’t know. I just can’t. | – 为什么? – 我不知道,就是不能 |
[05:15] | Nobody in my family can pay for parking. It’s a sickness. | 我们家没人会为停车付钱 那样感觉很变态 |
[05:18] | My father never paid for parking. My mother. My brother. Nobody. | 我爸不会付费停车 我妈,我兄弟,都不会 |
[05:22] | -I’ll pay for it. -You don’t understand. | – 我来付停车费 – 你没听懂 |
[05:25] | A garage. | 车库 |
[05:27] | I can’t even pull in there. | 我都不会开进去 |
[05:29] | It’s like going to a prostitute. | 就像去嫖妓似的 |
[05:31] | Why should I pay when, if I apply myself, maybe I could get it for free? | 如果我能自己找到免费的车位 为什么还要付钱? |
[05:36] | What? What do you want? | 干吗?你想干吗? |
[05:39] | Go around me. I’m looking for spaces. | 你先走,我在找车位 |
[05:41] | George! There’s a space right there! | 乔治,那有个车位 |
[05:43] | -Beautiful. -You just passed it, see? | – 爽! – 你刚好开过了,看到没? |
[05:45] | Look at that, the dream space. Right in front of Jerry’s building. | 看看,最理想的位置 就在杰瑞的公寓门前 |
[05:49] | Dreams can come true. What did I tell you? | 梦想总会实现 我怎么跟你说来着? |
[05:52] | You didn’t even have to take it out to dinner. | 你甚至不用开车去吃晚餐 |
[05:57] | All right, now you’re gonna see some parallel parking. | 好了,现在给你展示一下平行泊车 |
[06:02] | I wish you could make a living parallel parking. | 我希望你能来个现场直播 |
[06:06] | It’s all geometry, knowing all the angles… | 完全是几何学 了解所有的角度… |
[06:09] | …when to make that first turn and when to… | 何时打方向,何时回方向 |
[06:12] | …swing it back in. That’s the key. | 这是关键 |
[06:14] | Will you just park it, already? | 能别废话,快泊车吗? |
[06:16] | There’s nothing I can impart to you. That’s the sad thing. | 你总是不肯向我学习 真可悲 |
[06:18] | It’s so inborn. | 有些东西是天生的 |
[06:20] | I can’t pass it on. | 没办法教给你 |
[06:24] | Look at this guy. | 看这个家伙 |
[06:26] | What, are you crazy? What are you doing? | 什么,你疯了吗? 你在干嘛? |
[06:29] | Hey, hey! You’re stealing my space! | 嘿,嘿,你在抢我的车位! |
[06:32] | Wait, you don’t know who this guy is! | 等等,你都不知道他是谁! |
[06:34] | People kill for a parking space in this city. | 在这个城市里 人们会为抢车位杀人的 |
[06:36] | -He’s not getting away with this. -George! | – 不能就这么便宜了他 – 乔治! |
[06:38] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[06:40] | I think I’m parking my car. | 我想我是在泊车 |
[06:42] | You can’t do that. You can’t sneak in from the back like that. | 你不能这么做 你不能就这么从后面偷偷插进来 |
[06:45] | I’m not sneaking! | 我可没有偷偷插进来! |
[06:46] | I didn’t even know you were parking. You were just sitting there. | 我甚至不知道你在泊车 你只是停在那儿而已 |
[06:49] | If you didn’t think I was parking, why did you put it in headfirst? | 如果你不觉得我在泊车 你为什么先把车头停进来 |
[06:52] | That’s the way I park! | 我就是这样泊车的 |
[06:55] | You didn’t start backing in until I pulled in. | 再说,我没拉进来的时候 你也没倒进来 |
[06:57] | I was in the middle of a conversation. | 我正在跟别人说话 |
[06:59] | Hey, buddy, what can I tell you? | 哦,兄弟,我能跟你说什么呢? |
[07:00] | The point is, I was here first. | 关键是,我先到这个车位的 |
[07:02] | I was closer to this space than you were! | 我可比你离车位更近 |
[07:04] | But I’m backing in, you can’t put it in headfirst! | 可是,我是倒进去的 你不能先把车头开进来 |
[07:07] | I can if I have room! | 如果有足够的位置我就行 |
[07:10] | Are you gonna move the car? | 你到底要不要把车开走? |
[07:12] | No, I’m not gonna move the car. | 不,我不会挪我的车 |
[07:15] | -Jerk. -You’re not? | – 混蛋 – 你才是 |
[07:17] | -You believe this guy? -We’ll put it in the garage. | – 你相信吗? – 算了,停车库里吧 |
[07:20] | I am not putting it in the garage. It’s my space. | 我才不会停车库里呢 这是我的车位 |
[07:22] | What are you gonna do, you’re gonna leave it here like this? | 你要怎么办 就把车停成这样吗? |
[07:25] | -I’m going upstairs. -Are you coming back down? | – 我要上楼去了 – 你还下来吗? |
[07:27] | I gotta tell Jerry we’re here. I gotta go to the bathroom. | 我会告诉杰瑞你在这儿 我得用卫生间 |
[07:30] | Make sure he reserves the good chair for me. | 让他给我留个好位置 |
[07:32] | What are we gonna tell him about the clanking noise? | 还有,我们该怎么跟他解释 这车丁当作响的事? |
[07:35] | Me? No, no, no. You. You’re gonna tell him. | 我?不,不,不,不 你,你来解释 |
[07:37] | -I’m not gonna… No! -You’re good at this. | – 我才不要…不行! – 这活儿你拿手 |
[07:40] | -What am I gonna say? -I don’t know. | – 我怎么说啊? – 我不知道 |
[07:42] | You’ll think of something. Just break it to him gently. | 你一定有办法 一点点把事情告诉他 |
[07:44] | Man! | 唉! |
[07:57] | Oh, my God. I need a drink. Got any Hennigan’s here? | 天啊,我得来点喝的 你这儿有爱尔兰威士忌吗? |
[08:00] | Yeah. Under the counter. What happened? | 有,就在台子下面 发生什么事儿了? |
[08:02] | God. Jerry, it was so terrible, what we just went through on the way home. | 天啊,杰瑞,太可怕了 就在我们回家的路上 |
[08:08] | You wouldn’t believe it. | 你绝对想不到 |
[08:10] | What? Tell me what happened. | 什么?告诉我怎么了? |
[08:20] | Okay. Now listen. | 嗯,听着 |
[08:23] | We were at the tollbooth at the Henry Hudson Parkway, okay? | 我们当时在亨利哈德逊公园大道的收费站 |
[08:26] | And there were these, like, this pack… | 那儿有一群,好大一群… |
[08:29] | …of extremely wild teenagers in a convertible behind us, okay? | 特别疯狂的少年 在我们后面的敞篷车里 |
[08:34] | And for some reason, I don’t know, they just started to taunt us. | 我也不知道到底为什么 他们突然开始冲我们起哄 |
[08:37] | And so… So then we paid the toll, and then we went through… | 然后…然后我们就付了费 从收费站通过… |
[08:41] | …and then they started to follow us! | 他们却开始跟踪我们 |
[08:43] | So George tries to lose them, and… And… | 所以乔治就想甩掉他们 然后…然后… |
[08:45] | But… But they were in this really… Like a souped-up car, you know? | 可是…可是他们开的 好像是一辆加大马力的改装车 |
[08:49] | And so he turned off the road really suddenly… | 所以乔治就在路上猛拐了一下… |
[08:52] | …and the car was on two wheels, and I was just screaming… | 整个车就两个车轮着地 我就开始尖叫… |
[08:55] | …and then… George is such a great driver. | 然后… 乔治真是个了不起的车手 |
[08:58] | -He is? -He is fantastic. | – 他? – 他实在太棒了 |
[09:01] | And then they fired a gun right up in the air! | 那群孩子就开始冲天开枪 |
[09:04] | -A gun? -I think it was a gun. | – 开枪? – 我觉得那是枪声 |
[09:07] | And then they followed us all the way into the city. | 然后他们一直跟我们进了城 |
[09:10] | And then they stopped, and they turned around and they went home. | 后来他们就停车 然后掉头回家了 |
[09:17] | Oh, my God. Are you okay? | 天啊,你还好吧? |
[09:20] | -Yeah, yeah. I’m all right. God. -Oh, man. | – 我没事儿 – 哦,天啊 |
[09:23] | By the way, the car hit a pothole, and now it’s making a clanking noise. | 另外,车子颠了一下 现在有些叮当作响 |
[09:28] | Well, I mean, as long as you’re okay, that… | 嗯,其实,只要你们没事… |
[09:35] | That’s the important thing. | 那才是要紧的事儿 |
[09:37] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[09:39] | Where’s George now? | 乔治在哪儿? |
[09:41] | He’s out in front arguing with some guy about a parking space. | 他在门口跟别人争车位呢 |
[09:44] | -What are you talking about? -Look out the window, you’ll see. | – 你说什么? – 看窗外,你能看到 |
[09:49] | Hey, Georgie! | 嘿,乔治! |
[09:50] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[09:52] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[09:53] | Yeah. I’m fine. | 我没事儿 |
[09:55] | Crazy kids, huh? | 疯孩子,哈? |
[09:57] | What? | 什么? |
[10:02] | It’s my cuticle. | 是我表皮掉了 |
[10:07] | Is that Jerry? | 那是杰瑞吗? |
[10:08] | -Jerry! -Hey, Mike. | – 杰瑞! – 嗨,麦克 |
[10:11] | What, you know Jerry? | 什么,你认识杰瑞? |
[10:13] | -Yeah, I know Jerry. -How do you know him? | – 当然,我认识他 – 你怎么可能认识他? |
[10:15] | -What’s the difference? -Because I know him too… | – 关你什么事儿? – 因为我也认识他… |
[10:17] | …and probably a lot better than you. -Well, bully for you. | – 而且比你有更深的交情 – 你就吹吧 |
[10:21] | Hey, Jerry. You know, your friend here is a real piece of work! | 嘿,杰瑞,你这个朋友可真行啊! |
[10:26] | -I’m coming down. -Hey, will you tell Kramer I’m outside? | – 我这就下来 – 你能告诉克莱默我在外面吗? |
[10:28] | What, you know Kramer? | 什么,你认识克莱默? |
[10:34] | -Hi. -Hello. | – 嗨 – 你好 |
[10:46] | Hey, your friend Mike’s outside. He wants to talk to you. | 你的朋友麦克在外面 他要跟你说话 |
[10:51] | Hey, Mike! | 嗨,麦克! |
[10:52] | Come on up! The fight’s almost starting. | 快上来! 拳击比赛马上就开始了 |
[10:55] | -You’re watching the fight at Jerry’s? -Yeah. | – 你要在杰瑞家看拳击比赛? – 是啊 |
[10:58] | Oh, great. | 这下可好 |
[11:00] | -You know that guy downstairs? -Yeah. He’s a real phoney. | – 你认识楼下那个人? – 嗯,他是个伪君子 |
[11:04] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[11:06] | Will you come on down? This guy’s in my space! | 你能下来吗? 这个家伙抢我车位 |
[11:08] | It’s my space! | 这是我的车位! |
[11:10] | I’ll be down in a minute. | 我马上下来 |
[11:15] | -Are you going down? -Yeah. | – 你要下楼? – 嗯 |
[11:18] | -Is anything wrong? -Why should anything be wrong? | – 出什么事儿了? – 能出什么事呢? |
[11:23] | I’ll be down in a minute. | 我下去一下 |
[11:28] | Hey, pal. | 我说,哥们 |
[11:31] | You’re not getting that space. | 你不可能得到这个车位 |
[11:33] | I mean, I’ll sleep in my car if I have to. | 如果需要,我可以睡在我车里 |
[11:36] | I’ll die out here. | 我愿意死在这儿 |
[11:39] | He was down there. | 他刚才在那儿 |
[11:40] | Once he passed his front bumper, it’s no longer his space. | 一旦他开过了车的前保险杠 那就不是他的车位了 |
[11:43] | -No. It doesn’t matter. He was here… -Hey, Jerry. | – 不是的,应该是这样,他… – 嗨,杰瑞 |
[11:47] | -Long time no see. -Hi, Mike. | – 好久不见 – 嗨,麦克 |
[11:50] | -Indiana. -Hey, Krame. | – 印第安纳 – 嗨,克莱默 (印第安纳・琼斯,哈里森・福特主演 系列电影《夺宝奇兵》男主角的名字 电影中琼斯博士经常戴帽子) |
[11:53] | -You know this guy? -Yeah. Yeah, I know him. | – 你认识他? – 对,对,认识 |
[11:57] | You’re looking tremendous. | 你看起来棒极了 |
[11:58] | What, are you on some regimen? | 怎么,你有特别养生? |
[12:00] | Yeah, 25-percent bran flakes. | 是的,吃25%的麸皮片 |
[12:01] | The 40 percent was too much, so I found a store to make it special. | 40%就有点多了 所以我找到一家店特制的 |
[12:04] | They take it down another 15 percent. | 他们能再降低15% |
[12:10] | That’s killer! Killer! | 太搞笑了!笑死我了! |
[12:12] | I love that. | 我喜欢这个笑料 |
[12:14] | You’ve got to use that. That’s a definite. | 这笑料你一定得用,一定! |
[12:17] | Come on. | 行了吧 |
[12:19] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[12:20] | -Your friend here has real problems. -Me? | – 你这个朋友真有问题 – 我? |
[12:23] | See what he did? See how he tried to sneak into my space? | 看他都干了什么? 看到他怎么抢我的车位了没? |
[12:25] | Going in front-first isn’t sneaking! | 车头先进,并不代表抢你车位了 |
[12:27] | You went in front-first because you saw me backing up! | 你把车头开进来 是因为你看到我先倒车了! |
[12:30] | I went front-first because I can make it front-first. Pull out! I’ll show you! | 我先进车头是因为有本事这么泊车 你先出来,我停给你看! |
[12:33] | You got a prayer. | 你想得美 |
[12:35] | I go in front-first all the time. | 我就是先进车头泊车的 |
[12:37] | Front-first. That’s how you park when you’re pulling a bank job. | 先进车头? 只有抢银行才这么停车吧 |
[12:42] | -Did you talk to him? -Yeah. | – 你跟他说了吗? – 说了 |
[12:44] | -It’s all taken care of. -You told him? What did you tell him? | – 都搞定了 – 你说了?你怎么跟他说的? |
[12:47] | I did a number on him. | 我对他用了点小手段 |
[12:50] | It was a thing of beauty. You really had to be there to appreciate it. | 做得太棒了 你真应该在那里看一场好戏 |
[12:54] | I can’t believe it. What’d you say? | 难以置信,你怎么说的? |
[12:55] | I told him a pack of teenagers in a convertible were terrorizing us… | 我告诉他 一群坐敞篷车的少年阿飞威胁我们… |
[13:01] | …and they followed us into the city. | 还一直尾随我们进了城 |
[13:04] | A pack of teenagers? | 一群少年阿飞? |
[13:05] | Yeah. By the time I got to the end of the story… | 没错。等我讲完故事的时候… |
[13:08] | …he was so relieved we were alive, he couldn’t care less about the car. | …他只是庆幸我们还活着 完全不在乎车的事儿了 |
[13:11] | You are a genius. It’s as simple as that. | 你真是天才,轻而易举就搞定了 |
[13:15] | What can I say? You know, it’s a gift. | 没办法,天生聪慧难自弃嘛 |
[13:16] | I only wish I could teach you, but, you know, it’s inborn. | 我希望能教给你 可是,你知道,这是天生的 |
[13:22] | By the way, thanks for inviting me to the flea market. | 对了,谢谢你们没邀请我去跳蚤市场 |
[13:24] | -What? -Yeah. Jerry, he told me all about it. | – 什么? – 没错,杰瑞都告诉我了 |
[13:27] | -Great. -I didn’t know. | – 好极了 – 不关我事儿 |
[13:30] | Oh, so that’s why you were acting so funny. | 噢,所以你才那么不对劲 |
[13:32] | Well, I didn’t know you wanted to go. | 我不知道你也想去 |
[13:35] | A flea market? You went to a flea market? | 跳蚤市场?你们去了跳蚤市场? |
[13:37] | -Who’s talking to you? -We just didn’t think of you. | – 谁跟你说话了? – 我们只是没有想到你 |
[13:40] | -You said it, sister. -Every time I leave my house now… | – 这可是你说的,姐们 – 难道我每次出门前… |
[13:43] | …I have to call everybody and ask if they wanna do what I’m doing? | 都得给所有人打电话 问他们要不要和我一起做什么吗? |
[13:46] | People forget. Look at Home Alone. They forgot. | 我们会有疏忽,看看“小鬼当家” 他们也会疏忽 |
[13:49] | Great move telling him, by the way. Real smart move. | 做得好,我跟你说 做得很聪明 |
[13:52] | I didn’t know I wasn’t supposed to say anything. | 我不知道这事儿不能说啊! |
[13:55] | Judgment, Jerry, judgment. You exercise no judgment! | 判断力,杰瑞,判断力 你完全没有判断力! |
[13:59] | You’re right. My fault. | 好吧,我错了 |
[14:00] | I’m sorry, Kramer. | 对不起,克莱默 |
[14:02] | I’m so sorry. Really. | 真的很对不起 |
[14:04] | Yeah. I’m sorry. | 嗯,对不起 |
[14:05] | I’m sorry. I don’t care for that “sorry.” | 对不起,我不需要那个“对不起” |
[14:08] | What’s wrong with that sorry? That was a good sorry. Jerry… | 我的道歉怎么了? 我道歉得很真诚,杰瑞… |
[14:11] | …was that a good sorry? -It was a so-so sorry. | – 我的道歉很真诚,对吗? – 一般啦 |
[14:15] | Hey! Move this car! I gotta get through! | 嘿!把这车开走,让我过去! |
[14:19] | You heard the man. | 你听到了 |
[14:21] | I guess you better be moving your car. | 我猜你最好开走你的车 |
[14:23] | Like you’re not just gonna back it in if I do that. | 我挪开了好让你倒进来是吗? |
[14:25] | Well, somebody better move something soon! | 你们随便谁快点给我把车开走! |
[14:28] | I got a truck full of ice cream here! | 我装了一卡车的冰激凌! |
[14:36] | They had to move the cars so the truck could get through, right? | 他们必须把车开走 那样货车才能通过,对吧? |
[14:38] | These guys don’t trust each other, so they got two nonpartisan drivers… | 但这两个家伙彼此不信任 所以他们要找两个中立的司机… |
[14:42] | …to move them. | 来开他们的车 |
[14:48] | Wild pack of teenagers, huh? | 一群少年阿飞,是吗? |
[14:50] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:52] | Amazing how they pick you out of everyone to terrorize. | 很奇怪他们怎么会 选中你们俩来恐吓 |
[14:55] | Yeah. I know. I said to myself, “Why us?” You remember? | 是啊,我也问自己 “为什么是我们”,你记得吗? |
[14:59] | Sounds like you did some pretty nifty manoeuvring. | 听说你做了一些高难度的动作 |
[15:02] | You know, it’s interesting, under that pressure, what you’re capable of. | 这很有意思,在一定压力下 人的潜能无限 |
[15:06] | -Right. -I learned a lot about myself. | – 没错 – 我又重新认识了自己 |
[15:10] | -What did you do to my car? -I couldn’t help it! | – 你把我的车怎么了? – 我也没办法 |
[15:12] | Elaine moved the mirror! I got discombobulated! | 伊莲扳了后视镜! 我头脑一片空白! |
[15:14] | Like you’ve ever been “bobulated.” | 好像你头脑清楚过似的 |
[15:16] | I thought you said you were a good driver. | 你说过你开车没问题的 |
[15:18] | No, I never said I was a good driver, I said, I was a good parker. | 我没说过我开车好 我说我是好的泊车手 |
[15:22] | I think you said driver. | 我记得你说的是开车 |
[15:23] | Parker. I never said driver. I said, parker. Great parker. | 泊车。我从没说过开车 我说的是泊车,伟大的泊车手 |
[15:26] | That’s not the way it was. Move it up. | 这样不行,往前 |
[15:28] | -No, that’s the right position. -No, no. I was further in. | – 不,现在的位置很正确 – 不,不。我还要再靠里一点 |
[15:31] | No, you weren’t. Stop there. | 不,你没有。停在那儿 |
[15:32] | -Do you mind? -Do you? | – 你能闭嘴吗? – 你呢? |
[15:34] | Somebody better move these cars. | 你们最好把车开走 |
[15:36] | -You’re making a commotion. -Hey, Sid. | – 你们在制造混乱 – 嗨,西德 |
[15:38] | -Who are you? -Never mind who I am. | – 你是谁啊? – 别管我是谁 |
[15:40] | I know who I am. | 我知道自己是谁 |
[15:41] | Do you know who you are? | 你知道你是谁吗? |
[15:43] | Why is it every time you park a car in this block… | 为什么每次你在这个街区泊车… |
[15:46] | …everything gets disrupted and disjointed? | 都能把事情搞得乱七八糟呢? |
[15:48] | -Sid, it’s completely his fault. -Right. | – 西德,这全怪他 – 是吗? |
[15:50] | Why don’t you start taking the bus. | 你为什么不坐公交呢? |
[15:52] | Let’s go. I’m putting it in the garage. The fight’s starting in two minutes. | 算了,我去把车停车库里 拳击比赛还有两分钟就开始了 |
[15:56] | -Enough! -No! Don’t do it! | – 真是受够了! – 别!千万别! |
[15:58] | Are we gonna stay here all night? | 我们要在这儿过夜吗? |
[15:59] | Yes. I’m not giving him the satisfaction. It’s my space. | 对,我绝不能让他得逞 这是我的车位 |
[16:02] | Why don’t you just flip a coin, already. | 我们扔硬币决定,好不好 |
[16:04] | No, this is a matter of principle. | 不行,这是原则问题 |
[16:05] | That would be saying anybody can pull into any space any way they want. | 那样就意味着任何人 都可以用任何方式占任何车位 |
[16:09] | I’m making a stand here. I’m saying no to headfirst parking! | 我要表明我的立场 我强烈反对先停车头的泊车! |
[16:12] | We put up with too much crap in this city! | 我们已经在这个城市 制造了太多垃圾 |
[16:15] | We’re not putting up with headfirst parking! | 我们不能再制造 先停车头的泊车方式了 |
[16:17] | Maybe if you hadn’t been pontificating about what a great parker you were… | 假如你没有坐在那里 自我吹嘘高超的泊车技术… |
[16:21] | …you might have got the space. | 你可能已经拿到这个车位了 |
[16:23] | So you’re against me now? | 你也来反对我? |
[16:25] | He could have pulled up to that car and backed in… | 他本可以往前开点 再倒车进来… |
[16:28] | …but he chose to go in headfirst. | 可是他却让车头先进来 |
[16:30] | No, he couldn’t, because the other car was already backing in. | 不,他不行,因为 另一辆车已经在倒车了 |
[16:33] | -No, he wasn’t. -All that matters is who was there first. | – 不,他没有 – 关键是谁第一个到的 |
[16:36] | You’re not even old enough to drive, you little puke. | 你甚至都不够开车年龄,小东西 |
[16:39] | You just spit on me! | 你口水溅我身上了 |
[16:41] | Don’t you raise your voice to me. | 不许冲我喊 |
[16:44] | You’re not my father! | 你又不是我爸! |
[16:45] | Hey, Matthew. | 嗨,马修 |
[16:47] | Hi, Jerry. | 嗨,杰瑞 |
[16:48] | This guy’s really a jerk. | 这家伙真是混蛋 |
[16:50] | -How you doing? -Okay. | – 你好吗? – 还好 |
[16:53] | I hear your father’s closing his store. | 我听说你爸要关掉他的店 |
[16:55] | What? | 什么? |
[16:56] | -No. Nothing. -What’s happened to Daddy? | – 没有,没事 – 我爸怎么了? |
[16:59] | -He’s going out of business? -No, no, no. | – 他生意做不下去了? – 没有,没有 |
[17:01] | We’re not going to have any money? | 我们要没钱了? |
[17:03] | -We’re out of money? -No, of course not. | – 我们破产了? – 没有,绝对没有 |
[17:06] | Mommy! | 妈妈! |
[17:07] | Jerry says Daddy’s closing the store. | 杰瑞说爸爸要关掉商店 |
[17:09] | He’s going out of business. | 他破产了 |
[17:11] | We don’t have any money? | 我们没钱了? |
[17:13] | Jerry, what’s the matter with you? | 杰瑞,你有什么毛病? |
[17:15] | I didn’t… | 我没有… |
[17:17] | I don’t know about your friend Jerry. | 真搞不懂你的朋友杰瑞 |
[17:19] | He says some stupid things sometimes. | 他总是说一些蠢话 |
[17:21] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[17:24] | -Congratulations. -What for? | – 祝贺你 – 为什么? |
[17:26] | Well, you’re pregnant. | 你怀孕了 |
[17:28] | -What? -You’re not pregnant? | – 什么? – 你没怀孕吗? |
[17:30] | No, I’m not pregnant. | 没有,我没怀孕 |
[17:32] | -Are you sure you’re not pregnant? -Yes, I’m sure! | – 你确实没怀孕? – 当然,我确定! |
[17:36] | -That’s weird. -Come on, Matthew. | – 真奇怪 – 我们走,马修 |
[17:38] | -No! -Come on, Matthew! | – 不! – 快走,马修! |
[17:40] | I thought she was pregnant. | 我真以为她怀孕了 |
[17:43] | Hey, do you think I’m a phoney? | 嘿,你认为我虚伪吗? |
[17:44] | -What? -Mike thinks I’m a phoney. | – 什么? – 麦克说我是伪君子 |
[17:46] | -He thinks you’re a phoney? -But I can’t say anything… | – 他认说你虚伪? – 可是我又不能辩解… |
[17:49] | …because I’m not supposed to know. -You have to say something. | – 因为我得装做什么都不知道 – 你得说点什么 |
[17:52] | I can’t. I told Kramer I was vaulting it. | 不行,我跟克莱默说要保密的 |
[17:53] | -You gotta open the vault. -Open my vault?! | – 你得说出来 – 说出来? |
[17:56] | -Open your vault. -Once I open the vault… | – 说出来 – 我一旦说了… |
[17:58] | …it ceases to be a vault. -You have no choice. | – 这就不是秘密了 – 你别无选择 |
[18:00] | The vault. | 说出来 |
[18:02] | You know why you can’t go in front-first? I’ll tell you why. | 你知道你为什么不能先停车头吗? 我告诉你原因 |
[18:05] | Because it signals a breakdown in the social order. | 因为那样做会破坏社会秩序 |
[18:08] | Chaos! It reduces us to jungle law. | 产生混乱,让我们退回丛林法则 |
[18:13] | When can you park headfirst? | 那什么时候可以先停车头呢 |
[18:14] | Never. | 永远不行 |
[18:16] | -Why are you asking him? -Who’s talking to you? | – 你为什么要问他? – 谁跟你说话了? |
[18:18] | He’s right! Never! | 他说得对!永远不行! |
[18:20] | What if you got 10 car lengths? | 如果你有辆超长车呢? |
[18:22] | Should you pull all the way to the front car? | 你也应该先往前开很远吗? |
[18:25] | If you got 10 car lengths… | 如果你有一辆超长车… |
[18:26] | When do you ever have 10 car lengths? | 你什么时候有过超长车? |
[18:28] | What about Sundays and holidays? | 那周末和节假日呢? |
[18:30] | Please. | 得了吧 |
[18:32] | What’s going on here? | 这是怎么了? |
[18:33] | This guy tried to sneak into my space. | 这家伙想抢我车位 |
[18:36] | I really hate people who do that. I hope you don’t let him get away with it. | 我最恨这种人了 希望你别让他得逞 |
[18:41] | Thank you for your support. | 谢谢你的支持 |
[18:43] | Hey, that’s a great hat. | 这帽子不错 |
[18:45] | Really? You like it? | 是吗?你喜欢? |
[18:47] | I got it at a flea market today. | 我今天在跳蚤市场买的 |
[18:49] | -Hey, George, nice hat. -Yeah, thanks. | – 我说,乔治,帽子真不错 – 嗯,谢谢 |
[18:51] | -Can I try it on? -No! It wouldn’t fit you. | – 我能试试吗? – 不行!不适合你戴 |
[18:53] | -Sure, it would. -No! Get out of here, Newman. | – 没问题,肯定合适 – 不行,快走开,纽曼 |
[18:55] | -Let me try it. -No! Stop it! | – 让我试试嘛 – 不行!别动了! |
[18:57] | -Let him try it on. -I don’t want him to! | – 让他试一下嘛 – 我不想让他试! |
[18:59] | What is wrong with you? | 你有毛病吧? |
[19:01] | You want to see? There! There it is! Run! | 你想看吗?看这儿 看个够!跑吧! |
[19:05] | All right! You wanna try on the hat?! Try on the hat! | 好了,你想试帽子?试吧! |
[19:07] | Stop it, George! Stop it. I was defending your parking. | 停下,乔治!停下 我刚刚还帮你说话呢 |
[19:10] | -Come on, George! -Okay, just keep the hat! | – 别这样,乔治! – 算了,帽子给你了! |
[19:12] | That’s it. The fight’s already started. I’m going upstairs. | 够了,拳击比赛已经开始了 我先上楼了 |
[19:15] | -Who’s coming? Elaine? -Depends on who’s going. You going? | – 还有谁要来?伊莲? – 要看还有谁去,你去吗? |
[19:17] | -I’m not going if he’s going! -Me either! | – 如果他去我就不去! – 我也是! |
[19:20] | -Well, I’m going. -Lf he’s going, I’m not going! | – 我去 – 如果他去,我就不去! |
[19:22] | -It’s your house! -I don’t have to go. | – 那是你家! – 我不一定要回去 |
[19:24] | -I won’t go if Jerry’s not. -Why won’t you go if I go? | – 如果杰瑞不去,我也不去 – 为什么我去你就不去? |
[19:26] | Why? I’ll tell you why. | 为什么?我告诉你为什么 |
[19:28] | -No. Don’t, Jerry. -Like you didn’t call me a phoney! | – 不,别说,杰瑞 – 你不是说我伪君子吗? |
[19:32] | What? | 什么? |
[19:33] | -Thanks! Real good! -All right. | – 谢谢,多亏你了! – 好吧 |
[19:35] | Jerry. | 杰瑞 |
[19:37] | I think you completely misunderstood what I said. | 我想你是完全误解我了 |
[19:39] | I meant it in a complimentary way. | 我完全是赞扬的意思 |
[19:41] | You know, when people say, ” He’s bad,” it really means, ” He’s good.” | 你知道,有时人们说:“他很坏” 其实是想说:“他很好” |
[19:44] | That sort of thing? | 就是这样的 |
[19:46] | -You know, slang. -Use it in a sentence. | – 你知道,像俚语 – 举个例子 |
[19:49] | Man, that Michael Jordan is so phoney. | 天哪,迈克尔・乔丹真虚伪 |
[19:53] | Why did you tell him?! | 你为什么要告诉他?! |
[19:54] | -He begged me! -He begged you?! | – 他求我的! – 他求你? |
[19:57] | Come on, who wants to watch the fight? | 好了,谁想看拳击比赛? |
[20:00] | Okay, whose cars are these? Let’s move them. Let’s go. | 这都是谁的车? 快挪开,快点 |
[20:03] | Officer, can I explain something to you? | 警官,我能解释一下吗? |
[20:05] | Let’s go, or I’m gonna write both of you a ticket in about two minutes. | 快开走 不然两分钟后我就开罚单了 |
[20:08] | He can’t pull in headfirst! | 他不能先把车头停进来 |
[20:10] | Officer, he backed up from down the street! | 警官,他从街那头倒进来的 |
[20:12] | He was double-parked! He was sitting there! | 他占了2格停车位! 就坐在那儿! |
[20:15] | All right, you move your car. It’s his space. You can’t go in headfirst. | 好了,你把车开走 这是他的车位,你不能先进车头 |
[20:21] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[20:23] | Why can’t he go in headfirst? | 他为什么不能先停车头? |
[20:25] | He said the guy was just sitting over there. | 他说那个人就在那里停着 |
[20:28] | What are you talking about? This guy was here first. | 你说什么啊?这个人先到这里的 |
[20:30] | -But he didn’t take it. -Hey! It’s his space! | – 可是他没有停啊 – 嘿!这是他的车位! |
[20:33] | No, it’s his space! | 不,是他的! |
[20:36] | You’re gonna have to go to the bathroom! | 你一会总得去上厕所! |
[20:37] | -You’ll have to go to work! -I don’t have a job! | – 你总得去上班! – 我没工作! |
[20:40] | Neither do I! | 我也没有! |
[20:48] | Seven. | 七 |
[20:49] | Eight. | 八 |
[20:51] | Nine. | 九 |
[20:53] | Ten. | 十 |
[20:58] | People will kill each other for a parking space in New York. | 在纽约,人们为了车位会杀人 |
[21:02] | Because they think, ” If I don’t get this one, I may never get a space.” | 因为他们认为 “如果我拿不到这个车位,就永远没位置了” |
[21:06] | You know. ” I’ll circle for months until somebody goes out to the Hamptons.” | “我得绕上好几个月 直到有人搬去汉普顿” |
[21:10] | Everybody in New York City knows there’s gotta be way more cars… | 每个纽约人都知道,这里的车… |
[21:14] | …than parking spaces. | 远远多于车位 |
[21:16] | You see cars driving in New York all hours of the night. | 你看到纽约街道上整夜都有车 |
[21:19] | It’s like musical chairs, except everybody sat down around 1964. | 这就像抢椅子的游戏 只是1964年那会儿人人有座 (那时候每个人都有椅子坐) |
[21:24] | The problem is, car manufacturers are building hundreds of thousands… | 现在的问题是 汽车厂商每天都在制造… |
[21:28] | …of new cars every year. | 成千上万辆新车 |
[21:29] | They’re not making any new spaces. | 他们没有同时制造出新的车位 |
[21:32] | That’s what they should work on. Wouldn’t that be great? | 这才是他们该做的 那样岂不是很好? |
[21:34] | You go to the auto show, they got that big revolving turntable… | 你去参加车展,在偌大的旋转展台上… |
[21:37] | …and there’s nothing on it. | 上面什么都没有 |
[21:39] | “New from Chrysler: A space.” | “克莱斯勒新款:新车位” (克莱斯勒汽车公司,美国第三大汽车工业公司 创立于1925年,创始人名叫沃尔特・克莱斯勒) |