时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I bought the Ginsu knife. | 我买了一把金厨刀 (金厨,美国比较有名的厨房刀具品牌) “备用钥匙” |
[00:04] | I did buy the Ginsu knife. | 我确实买了一把金厨刀 |
[00:06] | I know, you can’t believe it, but I did, I swear. I saw it. | 我知道你们不信,可我真的买了 我发誓,我看到了刀 |
[00:10] | It was late, I’m watching… | 一天深夜,我正在看电视… |
[00:11] | …and it started making sense to me. I’m thinking: | 这把刀引起了我的兴趣 我就想 |
[00:15] | “Yeah, cut through the shoe, cut through the can, yeah. | “不错啊,切切鞋子 开开罐头,挺好” |
[00:18] | Yeah, I want that. “ | “恩,我要买一把” |
[00:19] | So I called up the number on the screen, you know… | 所以我就拨了屏幕上的电话 |
[00:22] | …and I said, ” I’d like to order the Ginsu knife.” | 我说:“我要订购一把金厨刀” |
[00:25] | And the lady went, “Really?” | 接电话的女士问:“真的吗?” |
[00:28] | I mean, even the Ginsu people have given up. | 看看,卖刀的人都放弃了 |
[00:30] | It’s really so sad, you know. | 太可悲了,不是吗? |
[00:32] | I guess, to be honest, if you need a knife that can cut through a shoe… | 老实说,如果你想买一把能切开鞋的刀 |
[00:36] | …perhaps you’re not buying the highest grade of meat available. | 那么可能你买的不是最好的牛肉 (否则切起来不该这么费劲) |
[00:40] | Maybe you ought to think about not getting the “hoof cut” once in a while. | 你可以考虑不要再买差牛肉了 (hoof cut:杜撰的词语,最接近牛蹄的肉) |
[00:51] | What is it about sleep that mak es you so thirsty? | 睡觉怎么让人这么渴呢? |
[00:53] | Do dreams require liquid? | 难道做做梦也要喝水? |
[00:55] | It’s not lik e I’m running a marathon, I’m just lying there. | 又不是在跑马拉松 我只是躺在那儿而已 |
[00:59] | What the hell? Why is the door open? | 门怎么开了? |
[01:05] | -Kramer, what are you doing here?! -Jerry, now calm down. It’s okay. | – 克莱默,你在这儿干嘛? – 杰瑞,镇静,没事儿 |
[01:08] | -Oh, God. -I’m sorry. | – 哦,天啊 – 对不起 |
[01:10] | I didn’t want to wake you up. | 我没想吵醒你 |
[01:12] | I was watching Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo… | 我在看《轰炸东京》 (又名《东京上空三十秒》) |
[01:14] | …and I… You know, I wanted to get some popcorn… | 我…我想吃点爆米花 |
[01:17] | …so I used the spare keys that you gave me… | 所以我就用你给我的备用钥匙 |
[01:19] | …to come in to get your popper. | 来你家拿爆米花机 |
[01:22] | -You scared me! -It’s just me. | – 你吓死我了! – 没事儿,是我 |
[01:24] | -That’s enough! -Yeah, okay. Forgot the popper. | – 我被你吓死了! – 好吧,不管爆米花机了 |
[01:33] | It’s not broken. | 没摔破 |
[01:39] | Come on. | 快点儿 |
[01:48] | Kramer! | 克莱默! |
[01:50] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[01:51] | What does it look like? What? | 还能干什么?怎么了? |
[01:53] | Get out of the bathroom. I gotta go! | 快出去,我内急! |
[01:55] | All right, all right. | 好吧,好吧 |
[01:57] | -Come on! -All right. | – 快点! – 知道了 |
[02:00] | -Move it, move it! Get going! -Well, my drain’s all clogged up. | – 快,快,快走! – 知道了,我家下水道堵了 |
[02:05] | -Is that my towel? -Yes. | – 你拿的是我的毛巾吗? – 给你 |
[02:11] | I’m really happy the movie was sold out. | 幸好电影票卖完了 |
[02:14] | You ever pretend there’s murderers chasing you… | 你有试过假装有人追杀你… |
[02:16] | …and see how fast you can get into your apartment? | 然后看看自己能多快进入房间吗? |
[02:19] | I’m from Wichita. | 我可是从威奇塔来的 (威奇塔,位于美国堪萨斯州 意思是那里不像纽约这么乱) |
[02:22] | -There he is! -Hurry, Jerry, he’s coming. | – 他来了 – 快,杰瑞,他过来了 |
[02:25] | -He’s coming. The murderers! -Hurry. Hurry, he’s coming. Hurry! | – 杀手来了 – 快,快,他过来了,快点! |
[02:28] | Oh, Jerry. | 哦,杰瑞 |
[02:32] | Boy, that was close. | 好悬哦 |
[02:34] | Did you see the look on that guy’s face? | 你有看到那家伙的表情吗? |
[02:36] | -You were so fast with those keys. -Well… | – 你掏钥匙开门还真快 – 恩,这个… |
[02:47] | -Beautiful. -Kramer! | – 漂亮 – 克莱默! |
[02:48] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛?! |
[02:50] | Hey, Jerry, how are you? I thought you were going to the movies. | 嘿,杰瑞,你好 我以为你去看电影了 |
[02:53] | That’s it, hand them over. | 受够了,还给我 |
[02:54] | -What? -You know what. The keys. | – 还你什么? – 钥匙,我的钥匙 |
[02:56] | You’ve lost your key privileges. | 你丧失了使用钥匙的权利 |
[02:57] | -Oh, come on. -No “come on.” | – 别这样 – 说什么都不行了 |
[02:59] | -I thought you went to the movie. -It was sold out. | – 我以为你去看电影了 – 电影票卖完了 |
[03:01] | How was I to know it would be sold out? | 我怎么可能知道电影票卖完了? |
[03:03] | -That’s the point. -What point? | – 这才是重点 – 什么重点? |
[03:05] | -Just give me the keys. -Just give me another chance. | – 把钥匙还给我 – 再给我一次机会吧 |
[03:07] | -Don’t ask me. -I’m asking you. | – 别求我 – 我在求你 |
[03:09] | -I’m telling you. -You’re joking. | – 我跟你说 – 你开玩笑呢把 |
[03:10] | -I’m serious. -It won’t happen again. | – 我是认真的 – 我保证不再这样了 |
[03:12] | -It will. Give me the keys. -No. | – 不可能,把钥匙还我 – 不 |
[03:14] | -Let go. -You let go. Come on, Jerry. | – 放手 – 你放手,杰瑞 |
[03:16] | Now, stop it. Come on, Kramer. | 住手,给我,快点,克莱默 |
[03:20] | Oh, great! Okay, all right. | 哦,好极了!好,随你吧 |
[03:22] | Fine, you go ahead. Take the keys. | 好吧,钥匙还你 |
[03:24] | But you’re gonna regret this. | 但是你会后悔的 |
[03:25] | All right, yeah. | 哼,就这样 |
[03:32] | Goochie. | 古琦,跟我走 |
[03:35] | -So put them in a safe place. -I will. | – 把它们放在安全的地方 – 我会的 |
[03:37] | -Where? -I don’t know. | – 你打算放哪儿? – 我也不知道 |
[03:39] | I’ll hide them. | 我会把它们藏起来 |
[03:41] | -So is Kramer upset? -I think so. | – 克莱默很生气吧 – 应该是吧 |
[03:43] | I mean, he’s acting really weird lately. He’s different. | 他最近行为举止很奇怪 完全变了个人 |
[03:46] | -Just give him the keys back. -No, I can’t. | – 那把钥匙给他好了 – 不,我做不到 |
[03:50] | Is that Kramer? | 是克莱默吗? |
[03:53] | -Who’s there? -Kramer. | – 谁啊? – 克莱默 |
[03:56] | Hey. Oh, hi. Oh, you got the… | 哦,好啊,你有… |
[04:02] | -No, I am not… -No, no, it’s okay. It’s okay. | – 没有,我没有… – 没事儿,没关系 |
[04:05] | I don’t care about the keys. It’s my fault. | 我不在乎那些钥匙 是我的错 |
[04:08] | No, I gave the keys away with my stupidity. | 因为我的愚蠢 我失去了钥匙 |
[04:10] | I broke the covenant of the keys. | 我破坏了“钥匙保管协议” |
[04:15] | -Jerry, give him the keys back. -Elaine. | – 杰瑞,把钥匙还给他吧 – 伊莲 |
[04:17] | -Here. -What are you doing? | – 给你 – 你在干嘛? |
[04:19] | -I’m giving him the keys. -Those are my keys. | – 我要把钥匙给他 – 那是我的钥匙 |
[04:21] | -Let go! Jerry! No! -Elaine. Come on. | – 放手,杰瑞! – 伊莲,不行 |
[04:24] | Stop it! Stop it! I don’t want the keys back. | 住手!住手! 我不想要回钥匙了 |
[04:27] | No, I’m glad the way things turned out. | 我乐意看见事情变成这样 |
[04:29] | I was clinging to those keys, man… | 本来我很依赖那些钥匙… |
[04:31] | …like a branch on the banks of a raging river… | 就像抓住河边探入激流的树枝一样 |
[04:34] | …and now I have let go. | 现在,我解脱了 |
[04:36] | And I’m free to go with the current… | 我可以自由的随着水流… |
[04:39] | …to float. | …漂浮前行 |
[04:41] | -And I thank you. -Take the keys. | – 我要感谢你 – 拿着钥匙吧 |
[04:42] | -I don’t want them. -I want you to have them. | – 我不想要 – 我希望你保管 |
[04:44] | -I don’t want them! I can’t. -Come on. Take them! | – 我不想要!不能要! – 来吧,拿着吧! |
[04:47] | -No! -Okay. | – 不要! – 好吧 |
[04:50] | Now, one more thing. | 对了,还有件事儿 |
[04:51] | I would like my keys back. | 我想拿回我的钥匙 |
[04:53] | -Your spare set? -Yeah, that’s right. | – 你给我的备用钥匙? – 没错 |
[04:56] | -You want them back? -Yeah, yeah… | – 你要拿回去? – 是的 |
[04:58] | …I think it would be for the best. | 我觉着这样最好 |
[05:16] | Gee, Kramer, I… | 天啊,克莱默,我… |
[05:17] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[05:20] | Say yes. | 说“好的” |
[05:22] | Yes, George, yes. | “好的”,乔治,“好的” |
[05:25] | -Yes? -Yes. | – “好的”? – 对 |
[05:27] | Should I give you my keys? Is that the transaction, trading keys? | 我是不是应该把我的钥匙给你? 这算交易吗?钥匙交易? |
[05:32] | -Because Elaine has my keys. -You can get them back. | – 可是伊莲拿着我的备用钥匙 – 你可以要回来啊 |
[05:35] | I suppose I could. | 可能吧 |
[05:37] | Because you see, George, having the keys to Jerry’s apartment… | 你看,乔治 拿着杰瑞家的钥匙… |
[05:41] | …that kept me in a fantasy world. | 使得我生活在幻想里 |
[05:44] | Every time I went over to his house, it was like I was on vacation. | 每次我去他家 都让我感觉是在度假 |
[05:48] | Better food, better view, better TV. | 更好的食物,更好的风景 更好的电视 |
[05:51] | Cleaner. Oh, much cleaner. | 更整洁,哦,整洁得多 |
[05:54] | That became my reality. | 成了我生活的一部分 |
[05:55] | I ignored the squalor in my own life… | 让我忽略掉生命中悲剧的部分 |
[05:58] | …because I’m looking at life, you see, through Jerry’s eyes. | 因为我是通过杰瑞的眼睛看待生活 |
[06:02] | I was living in twilight, George. | 我本生活在黄昏之中,乔治 |
[06:04] | Living in the shadows, living in the darkness… | 活在阴影中,活在黑暗中… |
[06:07] | …like you. | 像你一样 |
[06:11] | -Me? -Oh, yeah. | – 像我? – 是的 |
[06:13] | I can barely see you, George. | 我几乎看不到你了,乔治 |
[06:16] | All right, stop it, Kramer. You’re freaking me out. | 行了,别说了,克莱默 你吓到我了 |
[06:20] | Hi. Are you ready to order? | 可以点菜了吗? |
[06:22] | -Yeah. What’s the…? -No, not yet. | – 恩,你们有…? – 等等,等会儿 |
[06:24] | Excuse me. | 稍等片刻 |
[06:31] | Do you ever yearn? | 你渴望过吗? |
[06:34] | Yearn? Do I yearn? | 渴望?我渴望什么? |
[06:36] | -I yearn. -You yearn? | – 我有这种感觉 – 你有渴望的感觉? |
[06:38] | Oh, yes. Yes, I yearn. | 是的,是的,我有 |
[06:40] | Often I sit and yearn. | 我经常会坐在那里,渴望着 |
[06:45] | Have you yearned? | 你有过渴望的感觉吗? |
[06:48] | Well, not recently. | 最近没有 |
[06:51] | I craved. | 我期盼过 |
[06:53] | I crave all the time. Constant craving. | 我一直有所期盼,不停的期盼 |
[06:55] | But I haven’t yearned. | 可我没渴望过 |
[07:00] | -Look at you. -Oh, Kramer, don’t start. | – 看看你自己 – 行了,克莱默,打住吧 |
[07:02] | No, no. You’re wasting your life. | 不,不,你在浪费生命 |
[07:04] | I am not. What you call wasting, I call living. | 我才没有呢,你所谓的浪费 我认为那才是生活 |
[07:07] | -I’m living my life. -Okay, like what? No, tell me. | – 我在生活 – 你怎么生活的?说说看 |
[07:11] | -Do you have a job? -No. | – 你有事业吗? – 没有 |
[07:13] | -You got money? -No. | – 有财富吗? – 没有 |
[07:15] | Do you have a woman? | 有女人吗? |
[07:17] | No. | 没有 |
[07:19] | Do you have any prospects? | 你有前途吗? |
[07:21] | No. | 没有 |
[07:23] | You got anything on the horizon? | 你有任何目标吗? |
[07:29] | No. | 没有 |
[07:31] | -You have any action at all? -No. | – 你什么都没有? – 没有 |
[07:34] | Do you have any conceivable reason for even getting up in the morning? | 每天早晨你有任何起床的理由吗? |
[07:39] | I like to get the Daily News. | 我要读每日新闻 |
[07:43] | George, it’s time for us to grow up and be men… | 乔治,是时候该长大成为男子汉了 |
[07:47] | …not little boys. -Why? | – 不再是小男孩了 – 为什么? |
[07:50] | I’m going to California. You know, I got the bug. | 我要去加州,我找到方向了 (原文bug,有小虫的意思,也有热衷某事之意) |
[07:52] | Yeah, I think I got a touch of something too. | 对,我好像也找到点头绪了 |
[07:54] | No, the acting bug. Ever since I was in that Woody Allen movie. | 不,自从参演伍迪・艾伦的电影后 我就有做演员的想法了 |
[07:58] | “These pretzels are making me thirsty”? | “这些椒盐卷饼让我很馋”? |
[08:00] | That was one line. You got fired. | 就一句台词,然后你就被炒鱿鱼了 |
[08:02] | I know, I know. But, man, I never felt so alive. | 我知道,我知道,可是老兄 我从没如此强烈地感觉到自己的存在 |
[08:06] | -Now, you coming with me? -No, I’m not. | – 你跟我一起去吗? – 我才不呢 |
[08:09] | All right. Suit yourself. | 好吧,你保重 |
[08:11] | But let’s keep this between us. | 还有,替我保密 |
[08:13] | We’re key brothers now. | 我们现在可是钥匙兄弟了 |
[08:16] | You’re not really gonna go to California, are you? | 你不是真要去加州吧? |
[08:18] | Up here, I’m already gone. | 我的灵魂,早已经去了 |
[08:27] | He gave me his spare keys… | 他给了我他的备用钥匙 |
[08:28] | …and now he wants my keys, so I need mine back from you. | 现在他想要我的, 所以我得向你要回来 |
[08:31] | Because you have his keys? Why does he need yours? | 就因为你拿着他的钥匙? 为什么他需要你的钥匙? |
[08:33] | I don’t know, he said he wants to be my key brother. | 我也不知道 他说,我们要做钥匙兄弟 |
[08:37] | -That’s ridiculous. -That’s Kramer. | – 太荒唐了 – 克莱默就是这样 |
[08:40] | I’ll give you back your spare keys, but now I want mine back. | 你可以拿回你的备用钥匙 可是我也得拿回我的 |
[08:44] | What for? | 为什么? |
[08:45] | -Because I’ll give them to Jerry. -Jerry? Why? | – 因为我要给杰瑞 – 杰瑞?为什么? |
[08:48] | -Because he gave me his. -So what? | – 因为他给我了他的备用钥匙 – 那又怎样? |
[08:52] | So if he has my keys, I should have his. | 如果他有我的钥匙,我就应该有他的 |
[08:55] | I don’t see why if you have his… | 我不明白为什么你有他的… |
[08:56] | …he should have yours. -I just said the same thing. | – …他就得有你的 – 我刚才也是这么跟你说的 |
[08:59] | -What? | -What? – 什么? – 什么? |
[09:02] | I’ll give you my keys, but I don’t have them here. | 我会还你钥匙,现在我没带着 |
[09:04] | Can I have mine to give to Kramer? | 我能先要回我的钥匙给克莱默吗? |
[09:06] | Yeah, okay, I’ll go get them. | 好吧,我去给你拿 |
[09:09] | What are you doing? Would you just put that down? | 你在干嘛? 能别乱翻东西吗? |
[09:14] | I gotta get some new friends. | 我最好认识点新朋友 |
[09:18] | -Did you bring the keys? -Yes. | – 你带钥匙了吗? – 带了 |
[09:19] | But I still don’t feel right about letting you into Kramer’s. | 但我还是觉得不经他同意 让你进克莱默家不太妥当 |
[09:22] | This could be an emergency. | 这可是紧急情况 |
[09:24] | -You shouldn’t have taken his keys. -I tried to give them back. | – 你原本就不应该拿走他的钥匙 – 我本想给回他的,可他不要 |
[09:27] | -How’d the Mets do? -They lost. | – 你医护考试怎么样Mets××××××××××××××××× |
[09:30] | -Kramer! -Come on, open it up. | – 克莱默! – 快,开门 |
[09:35] | -Kramer? -Hello, boys. | – 克莱默? – 嗨,你们好 |
[09:39] | -Hello, Newman. -Are you looking for someone? | – 你好,纽曼 – 你们在找什么人吗? |
[09:42] | Don’t play coy with me, I’m not in the mood. | 别跟我装无辜 我可没那个心情 |
[09:44] | Coy? I’m not being coy. | 无辜?我没有装无辜 |
[09:46] | -Is he being coy? -Yeah, coy. | – 他在装无辜吧? – 恩 |
[09:48] | You’re being coy. Now, where’s Kramer, Newman? | 你是在装无辜 说,克莱默在哪儿,纽曼? |
[09:51] | -Who? -Listen, Tiny… | – 谁? – 听着,小子 |
[09:54] | …I wanna know where Kramer is, and I wanna know now! | 我想知道克莱默在哪儿 现在就要知道 |
[09:57] | -Hit me, Seinfeld, I got witnesses. -Turn around, George. | – 打我啊,宋飞,我可有目击证人 – 转过身去,乔治 |
[09:59] | -Sure. -George? | – 行 – 乔治?! |
[10:01] | Tell me where Kramer is or we’ll do this the hard way! | 快说克莱默在哪儿 要不你可要受罪了 |
[10:03] | -Help! Help! -Where’s Kramer? | – 救命啊,救命啊! – 克莱默在哪儿? |
[10:05] | -Help! -What’s going on? | – 救命啊! – 怎么了这是? |
[10:06] | -They’re gonna beat me up. -No, we’re not. | – 他们要打我 – 我们才没有 |
[10:09] | We’re trying to find Kramer. | 我们在找克莱默 |
[10:11] | You want to know what happened to Kramer? I’ll tell you. | 你想知道克莱默去哪儿了? 我告诉你 |
[10:14] | He was ticked off about the keys. | 他为钥匙的事很生气 |
[10:16] | Yeah, that’s right, about the keys. | 是的,就是钥匙惹的祸 |
[10:19] | -Thought he got a bad rap. -Bad rap? | – 他受到了不公正的待遇 – 不公? |
[10:21] | -Yeah, from you. -Me? | – 是的,就因为你 – 我? |
[10:23] | You heard me. So he packed a grip and he split for the coast. | 你听到我说什么了 他打包去西海岸了 |
[10:25] | La-la land. L.A. | 好莱坞,洛杉矶 (La-la land,仙境,幻境的意思,也是好莱坞的昵称) |
[10:28] | L.A.? | 洛杉矶?! |
[11:03] | I never should have taken his keys away. | 我不该拿走他的钥匙的 |
[11:05] | He drove me to it, I had no choice. | 他逼我的,我没选择 |
[11:07] | He wouldn’t take them back. | 他又不肯收回钥匙 |
[11:09] | Elaine, you saw it. Remember? | 伊莲,你也在场的,记得吗? |
[11:11] | I said, “Take the keys back.” He wouldn’t do anything. | 我说:“把钥匙拿去吧” 可他不要 |
[11:14] | You saw it. Didn’t you see it? | 你看到了,看到了吧? |
[11:16] | Yeah, yeah, I saw it. | 恩,恩,我看见了 |
[11:18] | I mean, it was complete bull… But I saw. | 你真是混… 我可看见了 |
[11:23] | -What? -No, what’d you say? | – 怎么了? – 你刚说什么? |
[11:25] | Nothing. I didn’t say anything. | 没有啊,什么也没说啊 |
[11:30] | Oh, you didn’t see it? | 你没看到? |
[11:31] | Yeah, I saw it. I saw it. | 我看到了 |
[11:33] | -I saw it. Yep. -I heard you say something there. | – 我是看到了 – 我听到你嘟囔什么了 |
[11:37] | -I didn’t say anything. -I’m calling Kramer’s mother. | – 我什么也没说 – 我给克莱默他妈打电话 |
[11:43] | I don’t know what you said, but it was something. | 不知道你说了什么,可你肯定说了 |
[11:48] | I heard something. | 我听见了 |
[11:51] | Hello? Hello, Mrs. Kramer? | 喂?喂!是克莱默太太吗? |
[11:54] | Mrs. Kramer? | 克莱默太太? |
[11:55] | Could you turn the music down? | 能把音乐的音量关小点吗? |
[12:01] | -Ask her about Kramer. -She’s drunk out of her mind. | – 问她克莱默的事儿 – 她喝多了 |
[12:23] | Oh, my keys. | 糟糕,钥匙忘了 |
[12:28] | This is perfect. | 倒霉透顶了 |
[12:34] | Elaine, are you there? | 伊莲,你在吗? |
[12:37] | It’s me. I’m locked out. I need my spare keys. Where are you? | 是我,我被锁门外了 你现在在哪儿?能给我备用钥匙吗? |
[12:40] | I’m at the coffee shop. | 我在咖啡馆 |
[12:46] | Hey! You ever been in an accident? | 嘿,你出过车祸吗? |
[12:49] | About five years ago. | 五年前有一次 |
[12:51] | I was going down this very road. | 就是在这条路上 |
[12:54] | Same time of day, going about the same speed I’m going now. | 差不多这个时间,同样的速度 |
[12:59] | There was a rock in the road. | 路上有块石头 |
[13:01] | It couldn’t have been more than a pebble. | 大概有鹅卵石大小 |
[13:03] | Never really saw it. | 我根本没看见 |
[13:05] | Lost control of the bike, went flying about a hundred feet. | 就摔出去了 大概飞出去一百英尺 (100英尺=30.48米) |
[13:10] | Came down right on my head. | 头先着的地 |
[13:12] | Cracked it wide open. | 脑袋开了花 |
[13:14] | Blood and stuff just splattered all over the road there. | 血和脑浆洒了一路 |
[13:18] | Broke every bone in my face. | 脸上骨头都摔碎了 |
[13:22] | You know, when they found me… | 你知道,他们找到我的时候 |
[13:24] | …my eyes were hanging out of their sockets. | 我的眼珠都吊在眼眶外边 |
[13:27] | Yeah, they pronounced me dead at the scene. | 他们当时就宣布我没救了 |
[13:30] | Was in a coma for… Well, they told me about a year. | 我大概昏迷了… 他们说是一整年 |
[13:34] | Said I’d be a vegetable for life. | 说是我这辈子只能是植物人了 |
[13:37] | Yeah, but I showed them. | 可是我又活过来了 |
[13:40] | Of course, since then, I always wear a helmet. | 当然,从那以后我骑车都带头盔 |
[13:43] | Lean. | 拐弯 |
[13:46] | Lean! | 小心斜坡! |
[13:52] | Georgie boy. | 乔治老兄 |
[13:54] | Way to come through with the keys. | 掌握钥匙的大人物 |
[13:57] | -Sit down, I’m buying you dinner. -Look… | – 请坐,晚饭我请 – 听着… |
[14:00] | …I just don’t feel right about letting you into Elaine’s apartment. | 我觉得让你进伊莲家不合适 |
[14:05] | Don’t feel right? What are you talking about? | 不合适? 你怎么了? |
[14:08] | I let you into Kramer’s. Now you wanna go into Elaine’s. | 我让你擅入了克莱默家 现在又是伊莲的家 |
[14:10] | She entrusted me with her keys. How can I just let you in? | 她信任我才给我钥匙 我怎么能让你随便就去她家呢? |
[14:13] | What is the big deal? | 这有什么关系啊? |
[14:15] | Just because you have someone’s spare keys… | 你有别人的备用钥匙… |
[14:17] | …doesn’t entitle you to break in. | 并不代表你可以不请自来 |
[14:18] | That’s the reason you took Kramer’s keys. | 你就是因为这个才收回克莱默的钥匙 |
[14:20] | You’re not even supposed to have Elaine’s keys. | 首先,你原本不该有伊莲家钥匙的 |
[14:23] | You’re supposed to give them to her so she can give them to me. | 你本该把钥匙还她 那样她就可以给我 |
[14:25] | So technically, those are my keys. | 某种程度上说你拿着我的钥匙 |
[14:28] | If you’d never taken your keys from Kramer… | 如果你没有从克莱默 那里拿走你的钥匙… |
[14:30] | …he never would have given his to me. | 他就不会把他的钥匙给我 |
[14:32] | In which case, I wouldn’t have had to take mine back from her. | 这样,我也不必 从伊莲那儿拿回我的钥匙 |
[14:35] | -I want those keys. -No can do. | – 我要那钥匙 – 不可以 |
[14:37] | -George, I want these. -Stop it, let go. | – 乔治,给我钥匙 – 停下来,撒手 |
[14:39] | -George, I don’t want to get physical. -You wanna fight? | – 乔治,我可不想动手 – 你想打架吗? |
[14:42] | -Wanna fight? -I’ll fight you! | – 要打架? – 跟你拼了! |
[14:44] | -Let’s go. -Nothing in the face! | – 放手! – 不能打脸! |
[14:45] | -Okay. -All right. | – 好 – 行 |
[14:50] | And then the evil ogre took back the magical keys… | 后来,恶魔从英俊的王子手中… |
[14:54] | …from the handsome young prince. | …抢回了魔力钥匙 |
[14:58] | Oh, no. He didn’t take back the keys. | 哦,不,不能让他拿回钥匙 |
[15:01] | -No way. -Yes. | – 决不可以 – 没错 |
[15:03] | And then the handsome young prince… | 后来,英俊的王子… |
[15:04] | …was cast out into the cruel, cruel world. | …被流放到了蛮荒之地 |
[15:07] | Oh, man, what a bummer. | 天啊,真是个无赖 |
[15:09] | -That ogre dude is pretty cold, huh? -He’s cold. | – 那个恶魔很冷血,是吗? – 他很冷血 |
[15:12] | Let me tell you something, Kramer. | 听我说,克莱默 |
[15:13] | If that ogre dude pulled that crap on me… | 如果那个恶魔胆敢这样对我… |
[15:17] | …I’d stab him! -Wait. | – 我就捅死他! – 等等… |
[15:18] | I’d cut him in half! | 我要把他砍成两半! |
[15:20] | I’d gut him like a fish, man! | 我要像切鱼一样把他开膛破肚! |
[15:22] | -That’s what I’d do. -Yeah, yeah. That’d be funny. | – 我一定会这么做的 – 这样很有趣 |
[15:26] | Hey, you can drop me here. | 嘿,我在这儿下车 |
[15:27] | Hey, what’s the rush, man? | 这么着急干嘛,伙计? |
[15:29] | -Well, I got to be going now. -Hey, Kramer… | – 我得走了 – 我说,克莱默… |
[15:31] | …have you ever killed a man? | 你杀过人吗? |
[15:33] | What do you think? | 你觉着呢? |
[15:35] | You think these hands have been soaking in lvory Liquid, huh? | 你认为这双手无比圣洁吗? |
[15:39] | Oh, don’t leave, Kramer. Stay with us. | 哦,克莱默,别离开我们 跟我们在一起吧 |
[15:42] | Oh, you know so much about the world. We need you. | 你深谙世事,我们需要你 |
[15:44] | -Please, Kramer. | -Please, Kramer. – 求你了,克莱默 – 求你了,克莱默 |
[15:47] | Well, now, Star Cloud… | 哦,现在,恒星云… |
[15:48] | -Okay, wait a minute. -Please, Kramer. | – 好,等一等 – 求你了,克莱默 |
[15:50] | -No, no, no. -Please, Kramer. | – 不,不,不 – 留下吧,克莱默 |
[15:54] | See? You’re avoiding the middleman. | 你没觉得这样就不需要中间人了吗? |
[15:56] | You’d give her her keys, which she would give to me. | 你把钥匙还给她 她还是会给我 |
[15:59] | So instead of giving them to her, you give them to me. | 所以,还不如你直接给我呢 |
[16:02] | Unfortunately, when she gave you yours, you didn’t give her hers. | 很不幸,她还给你钥匙的时候 你没有还她钥匙 |
[16:05] | She’d give them to me because she has mine. | 她就会给我她的钥匙 因为她拿着我的钥匙 |
[16:07] | Then I wouldn’t have to ask you for hers… | 那样我就不用向你要她的钥匙… |
[16:09] | …so that I could get mine. | 我就可以直接拿到我的钥匙 |
[16:14] | You’re right. How did I miss that? | 你说得没错,我怎么没想到? |
[16:18] | Maybe because it’s a crock of sh… | 可能因为那就是一堆废话… |
[16:22] | -What’s that? -Nothing. | – 你说什么? – 没有啊 |
[16:28] | -I heard something. -Didn’t say anything. | – 我听见你嘟囔来着 – 什么也没说 |
[16:35] | So how long you been driving this thing? | 你开卡车多久了? |
[16:37] | Going on four years. | 差不多四年 |
[16:41] | Well, nothing’s sexier than a woman behind the wheel of a semi. | 开半拖挂车的女人是最性感的了 |
[16:45] | Nothing? | 是吗? |
[16:47] | Well… | 恩… |
[16:52] | Listen to you. You’re quite the sweet talker. | 跟你聊天很有趣 你的嘴很甜 |
[16:55] | I always wanted to drive the big rigs. | 我总梦想开这种庞然大物 |
[16:57] | I used to watch those commercials during reruns of Gomer Pyle. | 我常看《安迪-格里菲思》重播时候的广告×××××××××××× |
[17:01] | -You wanna give it a try? -Really? | – 想试试吗? – 真的? |
[17:05] | -Do you know how to double-clutch? -Yeah. | – 你知道怎么用双重离合器吗? – 当然 |
[17:08] | -Well, come on. -Wait a minute. | – 那就行,来吧 – 等一下 |
[17:11] | Wait. | 慢点 |
[17:16] | Okay. All right. | 恩,好了 |
[17:32] | They were in here. I saw her put them in here. | 是在这儿啊,我看见她放这儿的 |
[17:34] | Well, this is great. | 这下可好了 |
[17:36] | -What do they look like? -Like keys. | – 看起来是什么样的? – 和钥匙一样 |
[17:38] | They look like keys, George. | 长得和钥匙一样,乔治 |
[17:40] | They look exactly like keys. | 完全一样 |
[17:43] | “What do they look like?” | “看起来是什么样的?” |
[17:46] | -They’re obviously not here. -They’ve got to be here. | – 钥匙根本不在这儿嘛 – 肯定在这儿 |
[17:49] | Jerry, unless I pull down on this statuette and a hidden wall opens up… | 杰瑞,除非我拉下这个小雕像 然后一堵暗墙忽然打开… |
[17:54] | …we have checked every square inch of this apartment. | 我们已经把这里翻遍了 |
[17:58] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[18:02] | -“Murphy Brown”? -What? | – 《墨菲・布朗》? – 什么? (《墨菲・布朗》,美国经典喜剧 讲述了一名女电视记者和她朋友们的遭遇) |
[18:05] | -“By Elaine Benes”? -What? | – “作者:伊莲・贝尼斯” – 啊? |
[18:07] | Elaine’s writing a Murphy Brown? | 伊莲在写《墨菲・布朗》的剧本? |
[18:10] | -Let me see this. -Wait a second. | – 让我看看 – 等等 |
[18:12] | -Let me just look at it. -Wait. | – 我就看一眼 – 等一会儿 |
[18:14] | -Give me half! -All right, here! | – 分我一半! – 好吧,给你! |
[18:18] | Why didn’t she tell us? | 她怎么没跟我们说过? |
[18:20] | Elaine is writing a sitcom? | 伊莲在写情景喜剧? |
[18:29] | -You… You weasels! -What? | – 你们…你们两个卑鄙的家伙! – 怎么了? |
[18:33] | -What? -How dare you! | – 怎么了? – 你们怎么敢这样? |
[18:34] | -We hardly read anything. -It was funny. | – 我们什么也没看到 – 写得很有趣啊 |
[18:36] | Who gave you permission to come in… | 谁让你们进来的?! |
[18:38] | …and just go through my things? | 还乱翻我的东西?! |
[18:39] | -You thought it was funny? -Well, you know… | – 你真觉得有趣? – 其实,这个… |
[18:43] | …from what I saw… -Well, it’s just a first draft! | – 在我看来 – 这只是初稿而已! |
[18:45] | I was locked out. I’m just trying to get my keys. | 我被锁外面了 所以来拿备用钥匙 |
[18:48] | -Why did you let him in? -He forced me to. | – 你为什么让他进来? – 我是被逼的 |
[18:51] | -I did not! -Yes, you did! | – 我没有逼你! – 你就有! |
[18:52] | -You, get out! Get out! -Wait, I need my spare keys. | – 你们,都滚出去!出去! – 等等,我得拿我的备用钥匙 |
[18:56] | Oh, here’s your damn keys. You keep them. | 给你该死的钥匙,你自己保管好 |
[18:58] | -I don’t want them anymore. -Good. | – 我再也不要了 – 好吧 |
[19:00] | I want my keys back from you. | 我要拿回我的备用钥匙 |
[19:01] | -I can’t hold them? -No, you can’t be trusted. | – 我不能保管它们了吗? – 不行,你不值得信任 |
[19:04] | All right, all right. Fine! | 好吧,好吧 |
[19:06] | -And I don’t want you to hold mine. -Good, I won’t! | – 我也不让你拿我的 – 我才不要呢! |
[19:08] | Good, don’t. | 不要算了 |
[19:10] | -Are these my keys? -These aren’t my keys. | – 这是我的钥匙吗? – 这也不是我的钥匙 |
[19:12] | -Whose are these? -I don’t know. | – 这是谁的? – 我也不知道 |
[19:15] | No, those are yours… | – 不对,这是你的… |
[19:27] | I just thought I could write it. | 我以为我也能写 |
[19:29] | Is that something you wanna do? | 这是你的梦想? |
[19:31] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[19:33] | Those writers make a lot of money. | 可是那些编剧挣得不少 |
[19:38] | What? | 怎么了? |
[19:39] | Let me tell you something about show business. | 让我跟你说说影视圈吧 |
[19:43] | -I can’t believe it. -It’s hard work. | – 又来了 – 这是一项艰苦的工作 |
[19:45] | You don’t just write a Murphy Brown. | 你并不是只写一部《墨菲・布朗》 |
[19:47] | You gotta watch the show, get a sense of the characters… | 你得好好研究剧本 把握每个角色的特点 |
[19:50] | …how they relate to each other. | 了解他们相互的关系 |
[19:52] | Okay, can I just watch the show? | 好吧,能让我看节目吗? |
[19:56] | Oh, God, what an ass… | 天啊,真是个混… |
[20:05] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[20:08] | I didn’t say anything. | 什么也没说 |
[20:11] | I heard something. | 我听见你说了 |
[20:15] | Elaine, Elaine, it’s Kramer! | 伊莲,伊莲,是克莱默! |
[20:16] | Kramer’s on Murphy Brown! | 克莱默在《墨菲・布朗》里面! |
[20:20] | -Kramer’s on Murphy Brown! -Look, there he is! | – 克莱默在《墨菲・布朗》里面! – 看,是他! |
[20:22] | He’s sitting at the desk! | 他坐在桌子前面呢! |
[20:25] | Hi, I’m Murphy Brown. | 你好,我是墨菲・布朗 |
[20:26] | -You must be my new secretary. -Good morning, Miss Brown. | – 你就是我的新秘书吧 – 早安,布朗小姐 |
[20:29] | -And you are? -I’m Steven Snell. | – 你是? – 我叫史蒂文・斯奈尔 |
[20:32] | -Snell. -Yes. | – 斯奈尔 – 是的 |
[20:34] | Well, hello, Mr. Snell. | 哦,你好,斯奈尔先生 |
[20:36] | Steven. | 请叫我斯蒂文 |
[20:38] | -Steven. -Yes. | – 斯蒂文 – 是 |
[20:39] | Are you familiar with this computer system? | 你熟悉这套计算机系统吗? |
[20:41] | Oh, I’m familiar, yes. | 熟悉,当然熟悉了 |
[20:44] | Steven Snell, I know people… | 史蒂文・斯奈尔,我看人很准的… |
[20:47] | …and I have a very good feeling about you. | 你给我的印象很好 |
[20:49] | Yes. | 谢谢 |
[21:01] | So I fly a lot. I was on a plane the other day and I was wondering… | 我经常坐飞机 有一天,我坐在飞机上思考… |
[21:04] | …are there keys to the plane? Do they need keys to start the plane? | 飞机需要用钥匙吗? 他们需要用钥匙启动飞机吗? |
[21:08] | Maybe that’s what those delays on the ground are sometimes, at the gate. | 或许这是飞机经常晚点的原因 |
[21:12] | Maybe the pilot’s up in the cockpit going: | 或许飞行员坐在驾驶舱里才发现… |
[21:14] | “Oh, I don’t believe this. | “哦,不会吧…” |
[21:16] | Oh, my God… | “我的天啊…” |
[21:18] | …I did it again.” | “又忘带钥匙了” |
[21:21] | They tell you it’s mechanical. | 他们通知你机械故障 |
[21:22] | They don’t want to come on the PA system: | 因为他们不想在广播上说: |
[21:24] | “Ladies and gentlemen… | “女士们,先生们…” |
[21:26] | …we’re gonna be delayed here a little while. I… | “我们的飞机将延迟起飞…” |
[21:28] | Oh, God, this is so embarrassing. | “哦,实在是太丢人了…” |
[21:31] | I left the keys to the plane in my apartment. “ | “我把飞机钥匙落家里了” |
[21:34] | You see technicians, you think they’re servicing it… | 你看到技师以为他们在排除故障 |
[21:37] | …but they’re looking for the magnet Hide-A-Key under the wing. | 其实他们是在找 藏在机翼下的磁性备用钥匙 |
[21:40] | “Maybe he left it up there somewhere.” | “他可能把钥匙放在上面什么地方了” |