时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | It’s amazing to me that people move… | 我一直惊讶于人们… |
[00:05] | …thousands of miles away to another city. | …会旅行上千里去另外一座城市 |
[00:07] | They think nothing of it. They get on a plane. | 他们觉得这没啥大不了,他们坐上飞机 |
[00:10] | They live there now. | 现在就住在那儿了 |
[00:12] | Just a thousand miles… I’m living over there. | 不就是几千里嘛…我现在就住那儿了 |
[00:14] | You know, pioneers… It took years to cross the country. | 以前的拓荒者… 横穿一个国家要花好几年呢 |
[00:17] | Now people will move thousands of miles just for one season. | 而如今人们旅行几千里 只是为了呆上一个季度 |
[00:22] | I don’t think any pioneers did that. | 以前可没哪个拓荒者这么干过 |
[00:24] | “Yeah, it took us a decade to get there… | “耶,去那儿花了十年时间… |
[00:26] | …and we stayed for the summer. | …在那里大概呆了一个夏季 |
[00:28] | It was nice. It had a pool. The kids loved it. | 那挺不错的,还有个池塘 孩子们都很喜欢 |
[00:31] | And then we left about 10 years ago, and we just got back. | 大概十年前我们就离开那儿了 如今又重归故里 |
[00:35] | We had a great summer. It took us 20 years… | 为了过个美好的夏季, 我们花了二十年… |
[00:37] | …and now our lives are over.” | …现在也差不多活到头了” |
[00:44] | – Kramer was on Murphy Brown? – Yeah. | “旅行”(上) – 克莱默上了墨菲・布朗了? (CBS的喜剧) – 没错 |
[00:46] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | – 你确定? – 当然了 |
[00:49] | Murphy Brown, the TV show? | 墨菲・布朗,那个电视剧? |
[00:51] | Come on, will you? | 别大惊小怪的,行不行? |
[00:53] | Kramer was on Murphy Brown? That son of a gun. | 克莱默上了墨菲・布朗?这臭小子 |
[00:58] | – It’s something, isn’t it? – With Candice Bergen. | – 很神奇,不是吗? – 还是和甘蒂丝・柏根合演 (莫非・布朗的主角) |
[01:01] | – I know. – I’ve always liked her. | – 我知道 – 我一直很喜欢她 |
[01:03] | Remember her in Carnal Knowledge? | 还记得她演的《猎爱的人》吗? |
[01:05] | – Sure. – She show her breasts in that? | – 当然记得 – 她在里面露奶子了吗? |
[01:08] | She’s not really the naked type. | 她真的不太适合裸体出镜 |
[01:11] | I can’t believe I missed Kramer. | 真不敢相信我都有点想克莱默了 |
[01:13] | He asked me to go with him. | 他还让我陪他一起去加州来着 |
[01:15] | – He did? – Yeah. I turned him down. | – 真的? – 对啊,不过我拒绝了 |
[01:18] | – How come you didn’t tell me? – He asked me to keep it a secret. | – 你怎么从没告诉过我? – 他让我保守秘密 |
[01:21] | – You can never keep a secret. – I know. | – 可你从来不会保守秘密 – 我知道啊 |
[01:22] | This was like a record. My previous record was when Jodi Hirsch… | 这就跟记录似的 我之前的记录是乔蒂・西斯里奇… |
[01:26] | …asked me not to tell anybody we slept together. | …让我别跟任何人说我跟她睡过 |
[01:28] | I kept a lid on that for about 28 seconds. | 这秘密我大概保守了28秒 |
[01:31] | – Well, you’ve come a long way. – I’ve matured. | – 这次你很有长进嘛 – 我成熟了嘛 |
[01:34] | The Tonight Show called and they want me… | 《今夜秀》打电话过来, 他们想让我… |
[01:36] | …to do the show on the 28th. They’re giving me free tickets to L.A. | 28号去那儿做个节目 他们给了我几张去洛杉矶的机票 |
[01:39] | You wanna go? | 你想去吗? |
[01:41] | A free ticket? | 免费机票? |
[01:43] | Yeah. In fact, we could track down Kramer. | 对,那样我们可以找找克莱默 |
[01:45] | I always felt bad about the way he left. That was a mess. | 他那样走了真是让我不太舒服 真是一团糟 |
[01:48] | I never should’ve taken back those keys. | 我真不该把那些钥匙要回来 |
[01:51] | – What about accommodations? – All taken care of. | – 那食宿呢? – 都搞定了 |
[01:54] | Is there a meal allowance? | 有伙食补助吗? |
[01:57] | What about seat assignments? | 座位怎么办? |
[01:59] | Could I have the kosher meal? I hear the kosher meal is good. | 我能吃那儿的犹太餐吗?听说挺不错的 |
[02:01] | And I need clothes. I gotta get a haircut. | 我还得带上衣服,还得理个发 |
[02:05] | And I have to refill my allergy medication. | 我还得去补装过敏药 |
[02:08] | Do I need a hat? I need a hat, don’t I? | 你说我要戴帽子吗?要戴,不是吗? |
[02:11] | Could we do the Universal tour? They have that Backdraft exhibit. | 我们要去参观环球电影公司吗? 听说那儿正在办《烈火雄心》的展览 |
[02:14] | Now, that looks very cool to me. | 听起来很酷的样子啊 |
[02:16] | See, my acting technique… My personal acting technique… | 我的演技…我个人的演技… |
[02:20] | …is working with color. Imagining color… | …就是靠颜色来表达,想象各种色彩… |
[02:24] | …and then finding the emotional, vibrational mood… | …然后找到一些情绪 微妙而又震撼的情感… |
[02:27] | …connected to the color. | …来对应各种颜色 |
[02:29] | If you look through my scripts you’ll see that my lines… | 如果你看我的剧本,就会发现我的台词… |
[02:32] | …have a special color. So I don’t memorize the language. | …都蕴含这一种特殊的颜色 所以说我记住的不是语言 |
[02:35] | I memorize color. This way, I can go through red, yellow, green, blue. | 我记住的是色彩,这样的话 我就能通过红、黄、绿、蓝 |
[02:40] | And you have a full palette of emotions. | 然后你的感情就像 调色盘里颜色一样丰富 |
[02:43] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[02:45] | Didn’t I tell you to get out of here? | 我不是让你出去了吗? |
[02:47] | – Did you? – Let’s go. | – 有吗? – 走,跟我走 |
[02:49] | – I was just… – Yeah, you were just nothing. | – 你只是在… – 你只是在扯淡 |
[02:51] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点走 |
[02:53] | We’ll talk about this a little later. | 我们呆会再聊这个话题 |
[02:55] | – Let’s go. – Are you an actor? | – 快 – 你也是演员吗? |
[02:58] | See you, Mike! | 再见,迈克! |
[03:20] | – Murphy Brown. – Yeah, Candice Bergen, please. | – 这里是墨菲・布朗剧组 – 啊,我找甘蒂丝・柏根,谢谢 |
[03:23] | Who’s calling, please? | 请问您是哪位? |
[03:25] | Well, just tell her that it’s Kramer. | 就说是克莱默找她 |
[03:29] | All right, I’ll… I’ll call her at home. | 好吧,我…我打她家吧 |
[03:34] | Here. Go ahead. It’s all yours. | 给,打吧,归你了 |
[03:37] | – Hello, Kramer. – Oh, Helene. How are you? | – 嗨,克莱默 – 哦,海琳,你好吗? |
[03:41] | I haven’t worked since 1934. How do you think I am? | 我从1934年开始失业到现在 你说我好吗? |
[03:45] | Well, that’s only… | 呃,那也不过… |
[03:47] | – Fifty-eight years. – It was a Three Stooges short. | – 58年而已 – 有个《活宝三人组》的系列短剧 |
[03:51] | “Sappy Pappies.” | 叫“Sappy Pappies” |
[03:52] | I played Mr. Sugarman’s secretary, remember? | 我演苏格曼先生的秘书,还记得吗? |
[03:55] | Right, yeah. That was a Shemp, right? | 哦,对,是森普演的,对吧? |
[03:57] | No, no. Curly. | 不是,不是,是库里 |
[03:59] | The boys played three sailors who find a baby. | 那三个男孩演找到了婴儿的船员 |
[04:02] | The baby’s been kidnapped, and the police think they did it. | 但那婴儿被绑架了 警察以为是他们干得 |
[04:05] | – Right. – Of course, they didn’t do it. | – 是啊 – 当然,他们没干过那事 |
[04:07] | The police have made an awful mistake. | 警察犯了个天大的错误 |
[04:09] | Moe hits Curly with an ax. | 摩用一把斧子劈了库里 |
[04:12] | – The Stooges catch the kidnappers. – Right. | – 活宝三人组抓住了绑架犯 – 嗯 |
[04:14] | – But it’s too late. – Really? | – 但一切都太迟了 – 是嘛? |
[04:17] | – The baby’s dead. – Really? | – 孩子已经死了 – 真的? |
[04:19] | The boys are sent to death row and are executed. | 那些男孩被判处了死刑 而且被执行了 |
[04:23] | Well, I don’t remember that part. | 好吧,我好像不记得那段了 |
[04:25] | I play Mr. Sugarman’s secretary. | 我演的是苏格曼的秘书 |
[04:27] | Oh, yeah, yeah. You were very good. | 哦,没错,没错,你演的很好 |
[04:30] | It was sad for a Three Stooges, what with the dead baby… | 《活宝三人组》的剧里的婴儿死了 真让人心碎 |
[04:33] | …and the Stooges being executed and all. | …再加上他们都被行刑了 |
[04:36] | Yeah, well, that was an unusual choice for the Stooges. | 啊,对他们来说,真是非比寻常的尝试嘛 |
[04:39] | Would you like to buy me a fat-free frozen yogurt at the store, Kramer? | 你能给我买个无脂的冻酸奶吗,克莱默? |
[04:43] | Well, you know, I can’t right now, you know. | 呃,这个啊,现在不方便 |
[04:45] | I got a very big meeting. | 我还有重要的会议 |
[04:46] | I got these people interested in my movie treatment. | 有人对我的电影剧本感兴趣 |
[04:49] | So we’ll have to make it another time, all right? | 所以下次给你买,好吗? |
[04:51] | No, no! No, no, don’t go up there, Kramer. They’ll hurt you. | 别,别,别上楼,克莱默, 他们会加害你的 |
[04:54] | You’ll never make it in this town. You’re too sensitive, like me. | 你在这里肯定呆不下去的 你和我一样,都是感情细腻 |
[04:57] | Helene, you’re wrong. You know, I’m not that sensitive. | 海琳,你搞错了 其实我感情并没那么细腻啦 |
[05:00] | I was engaged to Mickey Rooney. He left me at the altar. | 我曾经和米奇・鲁尼订过婚 他却在圣坛上抛弃了我 |
[05:05] | Kramer. | 克莱默 |
[05:06] | Kramer! | 克莱默! |
[05:16] | – What is this? – What? | – 你这是干嘛? – 啊? |
[05:19] | We’re going on a two-day trip. What are you, Diana Ross? | 我们只是去两天而已 你这身行头,是戴安娜・罗丝吗? (美国女歌星) |
[05:23] | I happen to dress based on mood. | 我碰巧随性着装了一次而已 |
[05:28] | But you essentially wear the same thing all the time. | 可你总是穿同样的衣服 |
[05:31] | Seemingly. Seemingly. | 表面如此,表面如此 |
[05:33] | But within that basic framework, there are many subtle variations… | 但在这个基本的框架内 还是有很多微妙的差异的… |
[05:37] | …only discernible to an acute observer… | …只有最敏锐的人 才能体会的出来… |
[05:39] | …that reflect the many moods, the many shades… | …这其中折射出来的心情 还有这诸多变化… |
[05:42] | …the many sides of George Costanza. | …还有我乔治・克斯坦扎的方方面面 |
[05:45] | – What mood is this? – This is “morning mist.” | – 那这属于什么心情? – 这叫“晨雾蒙蒙” |
[05:53] | What do you figure? Twenty? | 你估摸她几岁?20? |
[05:55] | – Twenty-one? – Close enough. | – 也差不多了 |
[05:58] | Forensics ought to be able to nail it down. | 法医应该能确定下来 |
[06:00] | – No ID? – No ID. | – 没有身份证? – 没有 |
[06:02] | – No witnesses? – Just the trees, Johnny. | – 没有目击证人? – 大概只有树看见了,强尼 |
[06:06] | Just the trees. | 只有树 |
[06:09] | Pretty young thing. | 还挺年轻 |
[06:11] | She was. | 年轻过 |
[06:13] | Not anymore. | 可惜再也不是了 |
[06:15] | Somebody saw to that. | 有人也注意到这点了 |
[06:17] | Sure did, Johnny. | 的确,强尼 |
[06:19] | Damn shame too. | 真可耻 |
[06:22] | What do you make of it? | 你有头绪了吗? |
[06:23] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[06:27] | But I don’t like it. | 不过我不喜欢这样 |
[06:34] | Look at this guy. He’s like a cat burglar. | 瞧这家伙,蹑手蹑脚像个飞贼 |
[06:36] | He thinks if he goes through real slow, the machine won’t detect him. | 他以为只要走得慢 机器就没法检测到他 |
[06:40] | I’ve always been nervous about going through these things. | 一想到要过这些东西我就紧张 |
[06:44] | I’m afraid I’m gonna step into another dimension. | 我怕自己会就这么走进另一个维度的世界 |
[06:46] | Just go. | 走就是了 |
[06:51] | I made it. | 我做到了 |
[06:52] | Empty your pockets, please. | 请把你的口袋掏空 |
[06:55] | Walk through again, please. | 请再走一遍 |
[06:58] | Are you sure you don’t have metal on you? | 你确定你身上没有携带金属制品吗? |
[07:00] | – Bracelets, rings, anklets? – Anklets? No. | – 手镯、戒指、脚镯之类的? – 脚镯?当然没有 |
[07:03] | – A lot of men wear anklets. – Really? | – 很多男人也戴脚镯 – 真的? |
[07:05] | – Yeah. – What do you have in your bag, sir? | – 是啊 – 先生,您包里装了什么? |
[07:08] | – My bag? – Step over here, please. | – 我包里? – 请到这边 |
[07:10] | – Over here? – Do you have a knife in the bag? | – 那儿? – 你包里装了刀子吗? |
[07:13] | A knife? | 刀子? |
[07:15] | Open the bag, please. | 请打开包 |
[07:20] | – What’s this? – Moisturizer. | – 这是什么? – 润滑剂 |
[07:23] | For your wife? | 给你妻子用的? |
[07:25] | No. I… | 不是,我… |
[07:27] | I use it. | 我自己用 |
[07:30] | Spread your arms and legs, please. | 请伸开四肢 |
[07:35] | Ladies and gentlemen, I implore you. | 女士们先生们,拜托你们了 |
[07:40] | Have a good trip. | 祝您旅途愉快 |
[07:43] | – All right. – That’s it? | – 好了 – 这样就行了? |
[07:44] | – That’s it. – All right. | – 行了 – 好吧 |
[07:46] | Come on, Jerry, let’s go. | 快点,杰瑞,我们走 |
[07:48] | – What was that all about? – I must have iron-rich blood. | – 刚才是怎么回事? – 一定是我的血液含铁量太高了 |
[07:51] | – Here we go. L.A. – The coast. | – 洛杉矶,我们来了 – 去西海岸啦 |
[07:53] | La-la land. | 快乐大陆 |
[07:55] | – I got the window seat, right? – Who said that? | – 我坐窗边,对吧? – 谁说的? |
[07:57] | – I called it. – Oh, no. | – 我说的 – 休想 |
[07:59] | It seems to me that the closest thing we have to royalty in America… | 我觉得在美国,最接近忠诚的是… |
[08:03] | …are the people that get to ride in those carts… | …那些能坐着小车… |
[08:05] | …through the airport. | …穿梭在机场的人 |
[08:07] | Don’t you hate these things? They come out of nowhere. | 难道你不讨厌这些东西吗? 它们从不知道哪里蹦出来 |
[08:10] | Beep-beep. “Cart people. Look out. Cart people. Look out.” | 哔-哔,“车来了,小心 车来了,小心啊” |
[08:13] | We all scurry out of the way like worthless peasants. | 我们则都像没见过世面的农民 急匆匆地闪到一遍 |
[08:17] | “It’s cart people. | “啊,是坐小车的人 |
[08:19] | I hope we didn’t slow you down. | 但愿我们没有碍着您 |
[08:21] | Wave to the cart people, Timmy. They’re the best people in the world.” | 朝着些人招手啊,蒂咪 他们可是世界上最好的人” |
[08:26] | You know, if you’re too fat, slow and disoriented… | 如果你太胖了,太慢了 或者是个路痴… |
[08:29] | …to get to your gate on time, you’re not ready for air travel. | …以至于没法准时登机 你就是还没准备好空中旅行 |
[08:33] | I hate the people that get onto the moving walkway… | 我讨厌那些一站上自动人行道… |
[08:35] | …and then just stand there. | …就一动不动的人 |
[08:38] | Like it’s a ride. | 好像他们是在坐车似的 |
[08:40] | “Excuse me, there’s no animated pirates or bears along the way here. | “不好意思,这里可没啥海盗或者大熊 |
[08:44] | Do your legs work at all?” | 您的脚还能走路吗?” |
[09:05] | Yeah, I’m here for the audition. | 那个,我是来面试的 |
[09:07] | Which audition? The music video, the horror movie… | 哪个面试?是音乐电视的还是恐怖电影的… |
[09:10] | …the exercise tape, or the infomercial? | …练习录像带的,还是商业信息片? |
[09:14] | Let’s see. Well… | 我看看,呃… |
[09:54] | You scream good. | 你叫得不错嘛 |
[09:57] | You too. | 彼此彼此 |
[10:04] | – So can I keep this treatment? – Oh, yeah, yeah. I got 20 copies. | – 我能留着这剧本吗? – 哦,当然了,我有20份呢 |
[10:07] | Because I can show it to my manager. | 这样我就能给我的经理看 |
[10:10] | He has connections with West German television money. | 他跟西德电视台的高层很熟 |
[10:13] | Yeah, they’re trying to put together a miniseries for me on Eva Braun. | 他们正准备给我筹拍 关于爱娃・勃劳恩的电视剧 (希特勒首席情妇及妻子) |
[10:16] | I mean, think about it. Is that a great idea? | 仔细想想,这主意是不是很妙? |
[10:19] | We know nothing about Eva Braun, only that she was Hitler’s girlfriend. | 我们对爱娃・勃劳恩一无所知 只知道她是希特勒的情妇 |
[10:22] | What was it like having sex with Adolf Hitler? | 你说跟希特勒做爱是什么感觉? |
[10:25] | What do you wear in a bunker? | 你在地堡里穿什么呢? |
[10:26] | What did her parents think of Hitler as a potential son-in-law? | 她父母对于希特勒是他们未来女婿 会有啥想法呢? |
[10:29] | – I could go on and on… – Wait, wait, hold on. | – 我能不停地想啊想… – 等等,等等 |
[10:31] | Look who’s over there. Don’t look, don’t look. | 看谁在那儿 别看,别看 |
[10:34] | It’s Fred Savage. | 是弗雷德・萨维兹 (美国演员,导演) |
[10:36] | – Big deal. – He’d be perfect for my movie. | – 有啥了不起的 – 他是我的电影的最佳人选 |
[10:40] | This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. | 这可是千载难逢的机会 |
[10:44] | I gotta go over there. I gotta give him a copy of my treatment. | 我要过去,我要给他一份我的剧本 |
[10:48] | Why are you breathing so hard? | 你干嘛喘得那么厉害? |
[10:50] | I’m just a little nervous. | 我只是有点紧张 |
[10:52] | Okay, I gotta relax. | 好,我要放松 |
[10:56] | All right. Wish me luck, huh? | 好了,祝我好运,好吗? |
[11:05] | Hey. Oh, did I frighten you? | 嘿,哦,我有吓到你吗? |
[11:07] | I’m not crazy. I look weird, but I’m just like you. | 我不是疯子,我看起来挺怪的 但我跟你一样正常 |
[11:10] | I’m just a regular guy trying to make it in this business. | 我只是想跟你 在谈正事的时候穿得正式点 |
[11:13] | You know, I really like your work. The… | 我真的很喜欢你的作品,那个… |
[11:15] | – Thank you. – I can’t remember the name. | – 谢谢 – 我想不起来那个名字了 |
[11:17] | – My mind’s a blank. I’m nervous. – That’s okay. | – 我脑子一片空白,我紧张 – 没事 |
[11:20] | – You know… – Just relax. | – 那个… – 放松就好 |
[11:21] | Okay, yeah. But I got… | 好的,对,但我有… |
[11:24] | Stupid table. I’m not normally like this. | 混账桌子,我平常不是这样的 |
[11:26] | Usually I’m cool and charming. I don’t mean to bother you. | 我通常又冷静又有魅力 我不是有意打搅你 |
[11:29] | It’s fate that you happened to be here at the same time as me. | 是命运让你碰巧和我在这里相遇 |
[11:32] | It’s fate. You can’t avoid your fate. | 是命运,你没法逃避命运 |
[11:34] | I got this treatment I think you’d be great in. | 我有个剧本 我觉得你很适合 |
[11:37] | – I’ll give it to you. – Yeah, okay. Thank you. | – 我给你吧 – 耶,好的,谢谢 |
[11:39] | Excuse me. Oh, wait. Are you going now? | 抱歉,哦,等等 你要走了吗? |
[11:41] | – Bye. – Wait, wait. | – 再见 – 等等啊 |
[11:47] | Yeah, that’s Kramer. K-R-A-M-E-R. | 耶,他叫克莱默,K-R-A-M-E-R |
[11:52] | I don’t know, wavy. George, how would you describe Kramer’s hair? | 不知道,波浪形吧,乔治 克莱默的发型是啥样的啊? |
[11:56] | – Curly. – Wavy. | – 卷发 – 波浪形 |
[11:58] | – What did you ask me for? – Yeah. I’ll hold on. | – 那你还问我干嘛? – 好的,我会等着 |
[12:01] | George, did you see a piece of paper on the nightstand… | 乔治,看到床头柜上的纸片了吗… |
[12:03] | …like, crumpled up like a napkin? – No. | …是像餐巾纸那样折起来的? – 没 |
[12:06] | Because I had three jokes on it. They were perfectly worded… | 我在那上面写了三个笑话 措辞都几乎完美了… |
[12:09] | …just the way I wanted to have it. | …而且正是我想要的那种 |
[12:11] | I can’t find it. | 可现在找不到了 |
[12:13] | Hello? | 喂? |
[12:15] | Hey, a shoe-buffing machine. | 嘿,鞋面抛光器 |
[12:17] | I don’t know, 6’3″? George, how tall is Kramer? | 我不知道,6英尺3? 乔治,克莱默有多高啊? |
[12:20] | You got your own shampoo, conditioner… | 还有个人专属的洗发水,空调… |
[12:23] | Body lotion, Jerry, body lotion. | 润肤露,杰瑞,润肤露耶 |
[12:26] | – About 6’3″. – A shower cap. | – 大概6英尺3 – 还有浴帽 |
[12:31] | Come in. | 请进 |
[12:36] | Hello. I have more towels. | 你好,我这里有更多毛巾 |
[12:38] | Oh, good, good. Come in, come in. Welcome. I’m George. | 哦,太好了,请进,请进,我是乔治 |
[12:43] | – Hello. – Hi. And this is Jerry… | – 嗨 – 嗨,那是杰瑞 |
[12:46] | …over there on the phone. That’s Jerry. And you are…? | …他正打电话呢 那就是杰瑞,你是…? |
[12:48] | – Lupe. | – Lupe. That’s very nice. – 鲁佩 – 鲁佩,好听的名字 |
[12:51] | Listen, are you gonna be making the bed in the morning? | 听着,早上是你整理床铺吗? |
[12:54] | – Oh, yes. – Fine, excellent. | – 哦,是的 – 好,好极了 |
[12:56] | Could you do me a favor? | 你能帮我个小忙吗? |
[12:58] | Could you not tuck the blankets in? | 你能不能别把毯子塞进去? |
[13:01] | Because I can’t sleep all tucked in. | 因为全塞进去我会睡不着 |
[13:03] | – Oh, yes, yes. – Yes. | – 哦,好的,好的 – 好的 |
[13:05] | I like to just be able to take the blankets… | 我喜欢能把毯子这样… |
[13:07] | …and swish them and swirl them. You know what I mean? | …掀开再抖一抖 你懂我的意思吗? |
[13:10] | You know, I don’t like them all tucked in. I just don’t. | 我只是不喜欢把它们全塞进去 只是不喜欢那样 |
[13:14] | I like to have a lot of room. I like to have my toes pointed up in the air. | 我想有很大的空间 我喜欢把脚趾头翘到半空 |
[13:18] | I just like to scrunch up the blankets. | 我只是喜欢把毯子弄得乱乱的 |
[13:20] | Yes, yes. It’s too tight to sleep. | 没错没错,那样睡太紧了 |
[13:23] | Exactly. You know what I’m talking about, right? | 正是,你懂我的意思,对吧? |
[13:26] | Yes. It’s too tight. | 嗯,太紧了 |
[13:29] | – Him too? – You want your blankets tucked in? | – 他一样吗? – 你想让毯子塞进去吗? |
[13:32] | – What? – Want your blankets tucked in? | – 什么? – 想让毯子塞进去吗? |
[13:34] | – What blankets? – When Lupe makes up the beds. | – 什么毯子? – 鲁佩整理床铺的时候 |
[13:36] | I don’t know. Whatever they do. | 我不知道,随便啦 |
[13:39] | I tuck in, yes? | 那我就塞了,好吗? |
[13:40] | Tuck in. Tuck in. | 塞吧,塞吧 |
[13:43] | All right. So that’s one tuck and one no-tuck. | 好的,那就是一个要塞 一个不要塞 |
[13:46] | – Okay. – Yes. One second, sweetheart. | – 好的 – 很好,等下,亲爱的 |
[13:49] | Jerry, it’d be easier if you didn’t tuck. | 杰瑞,如果你也不塞的话会方便点 |
[13:51] | Excuse me. Fine. You don’t want me to tuck… | 稍等一下,好的,如果你不想让我塞… |
[13:54] | …put me down for a no-tuck. | …那就说我不塞好了 |
[13:56] | It’s two no-tucks. | 那就是两个都不塞 |
[13:58] | Hang on a second. You know what? Changed my mind. Make it a tuck. | 等会儿,你猜怎么着? 我改主意了,我要塞 |
[14:02] | – You just said you weren’t tucking. – I’m tucking. | – 可你刚还说不塞 – 我现在要塞了 |
[14:06] | Hello? Hello? They hung up on me. | 喂?喂?他们居然挂我电话 |
[14:10] | They don’t know where Kramer is anyway. | 反正他们也不知道克莱默在哪 |
[14:12] | Alrighty. So that’s one tuck and one no-tuck. You got that? | 好吧,那就一个塞一个不塞,记住了? |
[14:19] | Excuse me. Did you see a piece of paper on the nightstand here… | 请问,你今天早些时候看到 床头柜上的一张纸了吗… |
[14:22] | …earlier today, crumpled up like a napkin? | …像餐巾纸那样折起来的那张? |
[14:24] | Oh, yes, yes. I throw away when we clean the room. | 哦,有啊,我整理房间的时候扔掉了 |
[14:28] | – Oh, okay. Thanks. – Thank you. | – 哦,就这样,谢谢 – 谢谢 |
[14:30] | Thank you. All right, Lupe, bye-bye now. | 谢谢你才对,好了 鲁佩,拜拜 |
[14:32] | – Bye. – Bye-bye. | – 拜 – 拜-拜 |
[14:34] | I can’t believe she threw that out. | 我真不敢相信她把那张纸扔了 |
[14:37] | I had the perfect wording of a joke I was gonna do about the airport. | 那儿有一个我精心设计的 关于机场的笑话 |
[14:41] | I was gonna do it on The Tonight Show. | 我本打算在《今夜秀》里说这个 |
[14:43] | Now I can’t remember it. | 可现在我想不起来了 |
[14:44] | What did you want? You left it on the table. | 你还想怎样? 你把那乱放在桌子上 |
[14:46] | They’re not supposed to throw everything out. | 可他们也不应该把什么都扔掉吧 |
[14:48] | Hey, hey! It’s not Lupe’s fault. | 嘿,嘿!那又不是鲁佩的错 |
[14:52] | – You shouldn’t have left it out. – All right. | – 你就不该把这个乱放 – 好吧 |
[14:54] | Just get your thing together and let’s get out of here. | 收拾好你的东西,咱出发了 |
[14:57] | All right. Now, what mood am I in? What mood am l…? | 好吧,让我想想 我现在是什么心情呢?什么心情… |
[15:01] | – You shouldn’t have tucked. – I like it tucked. | – 你不应该让她塞的 – 我就是喜欢塞着的 |
[15:03] | Nobody tucks anymore. | 现在没人会再塞了 |
[15:25] | – Hey, lieutenant? – Yeah. | – 嘿,队长? – 什么事 |
[15:27] | This was found on her person. | 这是在她身上发现的 |
[15:29] | On her person? | 在她身上? |
[15:32] | – What kind of expression is that? – I don’t know, sir. Police lingo. | – 这算哪门子说法? – 我不清楚,队长,警方用语吧 |
[15:36] | Oh, yeah? | 哦,是吗? |
[15:38] | What’s your name, son? | 你叫什么名字,小子? |
[15:40] | – Ross. | – Ross. – 卢斯 – 卢斯 |
[15:42] | – You see that person there, Ross? – Yes, sir. | – 你看见躺在那儿的人了吗,卢斯? – 是的,队长 |
[15:45] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[15:47] | – Have you got that? – Yes, sir. | – 你明白了吗? – 是的,队长 |
[15:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:50] | Get out before you find yourself on transit patrol… | 滚开,趁你还没发现自己 要去干交通巡警的差事… |
[15:53] | …writing tickets to senior citizens with fake bus passes. | …成天只能给用假车票的老家伙开罚单 |
[15:56] | Yes, sir. | 是,队长 |
[16:04] | I think we just caught a break. | 我想我们有点头绪了 |
[16:10] | This is very exciting. | 这真让人激动 |
[16:12] | You’re on The Tonight Show. NBC. Who else is on the show? | 你会上国家广播电视台的《今夜秀》 还有谁会在那儿? |
[16:15] | – I don’t know. – You might meet a celebrity. | – 不清楚 – 你可能会遇见名人哦 |
[16:17] | I can’t believe she threw out my napkin. | 我还是不敢相信 她居然扔了我的餐巾纸 |
[16:19] | What are you worried about? You know it. | 你有什么好担心的呢? 你自己都知道啊 |
[16:23] | – You’re gonna be all right here? – Yeah. Go about your business. | – 你一个人在这没事吧? – 耶,你去干正事好了 |
[16:26] | – I’ll just wander around. – All right. Don’t wander too far. | – 我四处走走 – 那行,别走太远了 |
[16:30] | I’ll meet you back here in 15 minutes. | 我们15分钟后在这碰头 |
[16:31] | Go, go. Don’t worry about me. | 去吧,去吧,别担心我 |
[16:47] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:49] | Corbin Bernsen. | 科尔宾・伯森 (《洛城法网》的主演) |
[16:51] | How you doing? | 你好 |
[16:55] | – Big fan. Big fan. – Thank you. | – 我可是你的大粉丝 – 谢谢 |
[17:02] | – Hey, you grew a beard, huh? – Yeah. | – 嘿,你留胡子了,嗯? – 啊,对 |
[17:04] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m doing a movie during my hiatus. | 对,我在抽空拍一部电影 |
[17:08] | Hey, you know… | 嘿,说真的… |
[17:10] | Do I have a case for you guys to do on L.A. Law. | 我还真有个案例可以用到 你们的《洛城法网》里面 |
[17:15] | Really. | 是嘛 |
[17:18] | So mind you, at this point, I’m only going out with her two, three weeks. | 注意哦,直到那时候, 我和她也只交往了两三个星期 |
[17:22] | So she goes out of town, and she asks me to feed her cat. | 那次她出远门,就让我喂她的猫 |
[17:27] | So, at this time, there’s a lot of stuff going on in my life… | 不过,那段时间我的生活一团糟… |
[17:34] | …and it slips my mind for a few days. | …所以我就把这事忘了那么几天 |
[17:38] | Maybe a week. Not even a week. Five, six days. | 或许一星期,还不到一星期 也就五六天的样子 |
[17:40] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. So, what happened? | 嗯,嗯,然后呢? |
[17:43] | Well, it’s the damnedest thing. | 然后就发生最该死的事儿 |
[17:47] | The cat dies. | 那只猫瓜了 |
[17:50] | So she comes back. She finds the cat, lying on the carpet, stiff as a board. | 所以她回来的时候,发现那只猫 躺在地毯上,硬得像块木板 |
[17:55] | – So you killed the cat? – That’s what she says. | – 也就是说你弄死了那只猫? – 那是她的说辞 |
[17:58] | I say, “Listen… | 我说:“听着… |
[18:00] | It was an old cat. It died of natural causes.” | 这是一只很老的猫,它只是老死的” |
[18:04] | So get this. Now she tells me that I gotta buy her a brand-new cat. | 先记住这个,然后她又非让我 给她买一只“崭新”的猫 |
[18:09] | I say, “Listen, honey, first of all… | 我说:“听着,亲爱的,首先… |
[18:13] | …it was a pretty old cat. I’m not gonna buy you a brand-new cat… | …这是只老猫,我不会 给你买一只‘新猫’… |
[18:16] | …to replace an old dying cat. | …来代替那只老得快死了的猫 |
[18:18] | And second of all, I go out to the garbage… | 而其次,我出去找个垃圾堆… |
[18:21] | …I find you a new cat in 15 seconds.” | …我就能在15秒之内给你找只猫过来” |
[18:23] | I say, “You show me an autopsy report that says this cat died of starvation… | 我说:“你给我一份尸检报告 说这猫是饿死的… |
[18:28] | …I spring for a new cat.” | …我立马就给你买一只新的” |
[18:30] | So she says something to me, like, I don’t know… | 然后她就说了些什么,我也记不得了… |
[18:33] | “Get the hell out of here.” And she breaks up with me. | 诸如,“给我滚出去”之类的吧 接着她就和我分手了 |
[18:38] | Now, don’t you think that would be a great case on L.A. Law? | 你看怎么样,这对《洛城法律》剧组来说 是个好案例吧? |
[18:45] | I don’t wanna tell you how to run your show… | 我不是想指手画脚,让你怎么主持节目… |
[18:47] | No, of course not. | 嗯,当然不是 |
[18:49] | It’s enough with the bar already, you know what I’m saying? | 不过在酒吧里的节目也做够了吧 你知道我的意思吗? |
[18:52] | Have they thought about changing the setting? | 说真的,他们有想过换个场景吗? |
[18:54] | Doubt it. I doubt it. Yeah. | 想过,想过,嗯 |
[18:56] | Because people do meet in places besides a bar. | 因为人们确实会在酒吧以外的地方见面 |
[18:58] | Well, yeah, they do. | 那个,嗯,当然 |
[19:00] | What about a rec room, huh? | 在一个娱乐室,怎么样? |
[19:02] | Or a community center. | 或者社区中心 |
[19:04] | You ought to write one of those. | 你该写下其中一个 |
[19:06] | I’ll bring it up with the producers. I gotta… | 我会带给制片人看看,我得… |
[19:08] | Fabulous. I’ll think about that, George. Thank you. | 棒极了,我会考虑的,乔治,多谢 |
[19:12] | – How’s it going? – Great, great. | – 你怎么样了? – 棒极了,棒极了 |
[19:14] | I actually just had two meaningful, intelligent conversations… | 我刚刚和科宾・伯恩森还有乔治・温特… (电视剧Cheers【1982-1993】主角) |
[19:18] | …with Corbin Bernsen and George Wendt. | …聊了些意义深远而且睿智无比的事 |
[19:20] | – Really? – Yeah. Not fan talk. Not gushing. | – 真的吗? – 当然,不是粉丝级的,也不是胡说八道 |
[19:23] | You know? Actual conversation. I was incredibly articulate. | 你明白吗?真正的谈话啊,我说得流利无比 |
[19:27] | You got toilet paper on your heel there. | 你脚后跟还粘着厕纸 |
[19:35] | It’s The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. | 这里是杰伊・莱诺为您呈献的《今夜秀》 |
[19:38] | Tonight Jay welcomes Corbin Bernsen, George Wendt… | 今晚杰伊将邀请科宾・伯恩森, 乔治・温特 |
[19:41] | …and comedian, Jerry Seinfeld. | …和喜剧演员杰瑞・宋飞 |
[19:45] | Oh, yeah. People are always trying to give me a great case for L.A. Law. | 哦,耶,人们总是惦记着给我 提供能用《洛城法律》的好案例 |
[19:49] | Just a few seconds ago, right outside in the hallway… | 就刚才,就在外面的走廊上… |
[19:52] | …this nut, some sick nut comes up to me… | …有个疯子,变态的疯子,找上我… |
[19:55] | …and says he was supposed to watch this girl’s cat… | …说他本来该照看一个女人的猫… |
[19:58] | …while she was away out of town. Anyway, he forgets to feed the cat. | …在她出门的那段时间,总之, 他忘了喂猫 |
[20:02] | The cat dies, starves to death. He kills the cat. | 那猫死了,活生生饿死,他弄死了那猫 |
[20:05] | Refuses to get her a new one. | 却不给她另买一只 |
[20:07] | Won’t give her any money, won’t pay her. | 也不给她钱,也不赔偿她 |
[20:10] | And he wants Arnie Becker to represent him. Nice guy. | 他还想请阿尼・贝克尔给他当律师 想得还真美啊 |
[20:12] | Yeah, that’d make a great case for L.A. Law. | 耶,这案子如果用到《洛城法律》上 真是妙极了 |
[20:15] | Thanks a lot. | 多谢 |
[20:18] | He’s a very handsome man. Passionate, intense. | 他很英俊,热情,充满活力 |
[20:23] | But troubled, strange. | 但备受困扰,有点怪怪的 |
[20:26] | I think he may be in love with me. | 我猜他是爱上我了 |
[20:29] | Of course, there’s nothing abnormal about that. I have many suitors. | 当然这没什么好奇怪的 我有不少追求者呢 |
[20:33] | It’s funny, because even after all these years… | 说来好笑,因为即使过了这么多年… |
[20:35] | …we still get people giving us advice how to improve the show. | …还是有人给我们提建议 该怎么去把节目做得更好 |
[20:40] | Actually, a few moments ago, I ran into a nut back there… | 实际上,没多久之前 我在后头那碰到个疯子… |
[20:43] | …who said that maybe we should think about… | …他说或许我们该考虑一下… |
[20:46] | …you know, not doing the show in a bar. | …别在酒吧里录制节目了 |
[20:53] | So that’s when I said, “Hey, Kramer, dude… | 那时候我说:“嘿,克莱默,老兄… |
[20:57] | …you ever kill a man before?” | …你杀过人吗?” |
[20:59] | And he said, “What do you think, junior? | 然后他说:“你以为呢,小子? |
[21:02] | These hands have been soaking in lvory Liquid?” | 这双手浸的会是乳白色的液体吗?” |
[21:07] | That guy you talked to, what did he look like? | 那个跟你说话的家伙长什么样? |
[21:09] | – Short little bald guy with glasses. – That’s the same guy I talked to. | – 又矮又小,秃顶,还戴着眼镜 – 就是跟我说话的那个人 |
[21:13] | Never ends, does it? | 真是没完没了,不是吗? |
[21:16] | So I’m going through the airport, and I put my bag on that little… | 我穿过机场的时候 把包放在那个小小的… |
[21:21] | The… The conveyor belt. | 那个…那个传送带上 |
[21:30] | Issue an arrest warrant. Put out an APB. | 发出逮捕令和全境通缉令 |
[21:32] | Let’s pick up this… | 我们一定要逮住这个… |
[21:35] | …Kramer. | …克莱默 |
[21:38] | – I was terrible. – What, are you crazy? You were fine. | – 我表现糟透了 – 说什么呢,你疯了吗?你棒极了 |
[21:41] | I couldn’t remember what I was trying to say. | 我都记不住我想说什么 |
[21:44] | – That whole thing about the… – Conveyor belt. | – 就是那个关于… – 传送带 |
[21:46] | Yeah. Because she threw out my napkin. | 就是这个,都怪她把我的餐巾扔了 |
[21:49] | I can’t believe… You’re blaming Lupe? | 我真不敢相信…你怪鲁佩? |
[21:52] | Yes. Lupe. I’m blaming Lupe. | 对,鲁佩,我就是在怪她 |
[21:57] | Our top story tonight: There’s been a break… | 今晚的头条新闻是关于迷雾杀手的重大突破… |
[21:59] | …in the so-called Smog Stranglings. Police have just released a photo… | …警方刚刚发布一张疑犯的照片 |
[22:03] | …of the suspect being sought in connection with the slaying. | …他被怀疑与谋杀有重大关联 |
[22:06] | He is known only as Kramer. | 目前我们只知道他叫克莱默 |
[22:15] | Talk show hosts never seem to have any idea… | 脱口秀主持人,对于时间… |
[22:17] | …how much time is left in the show. | …几乎没什么概念 |
[22:19] | They’re always looking off-camera: “Do we have time? | 他们总是不看摄像机就问: “我们还有时间吗? |
[22:22] | How are we doing on time? | 我们能准时做完节目吗? |
[22:24] | Anybody know what the time is? What’s the time?” | 有谁知道几点了吗?现在几点了?” |
[22:27] | You never see Magnum P.I. go, “Should I strangle this guy… | 你永远不会看到Magnum P.I.这么演 “我是该先掐死这家伙… (探案类美剧神探夏威夷1980-1988) |
[22:29] | …or are we gonna take a break here? | …还是先休息会? |
[22:31] | Can you stay for another beating? I’ll bop him in the head. | 你还受得了一顿打吗? 我要给他脑袋来记重拳 |
[22:34] | We’ll do a commercial, come back, I’ll drive the car real fast. Stay with us.” | 插播一段广告,马上回来 我会把车开快点,别走开” |