| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | Don’t visualize your parents having sex. | 不要想像你父母做爱的场景 “竞赛” | 
| [00:05] | You know what I mean? It’s somehow very uncomfortable. | 知道什么意思吗? 不知何故它会让你很不自在 | 
| [00:08] | You know they had to have sex at least once to have you. | 他们至少云雨一番才能有你 | 
| [00:13] | But you still kind of maintain the image in your head: | 但你脑海中仍然有那幅画面: | 
| [00:15] | “Well, I don’t know. I’m not positive. I can’t prove it. | “我不知道,我不肯定,我证明不了 | 
| [00:19] | I don’t know if that actually happened.” | 我不清楚是否确实发生过” | 
| [00:21] | That’s why if I found I was adopted, that would come as great news. | 这就是如果我发现我是被领养的 则是个好消息 | 
| [00:24] | “I’m adopted? That’s great.” | “我是被领养的?太好了” | 
| [00:26] | I’d be happy to hear that. That means technically… | 很乐意听到那么说 那就意味着技术上… | 
| [00:28] | …it’s possible, that my mother and father are just really great friends. | …有可能, 实事上我爸妈是很好的朋友 | 
| [00:33] | Sex is great, but you don’t wanna think your whole life began… | 性爱是伟大的 但别以为你的一生就开始了… | 
| [00:37] | …because somebody had a little too much wine with dinner. | …只是因为某人在晚餐时喝多了 | 
| [00:46] | Let me ask you a question. | 问你一个问题 | 
| [00:48] | You’re a hostage captured by terrorists. | 你被恐怖分子劫为人质 | 
| [00:50] | – Who, me? – You, anybody. Whatever. | – 谁,我吗? – 你,任何人,怎么都可以 | 
| [00:52] | You’re in the little room. You’re chained to the floor. | 你被锁在一个小房间的地面上 | 
| [00:55] | You’re there for a long time. | 你在那里待了很长时间 | 
| [00:57] | Do you think they would consider doing laundry? | 你觉得他们会考虑洗衣服吗? | 
| [00:59] | They have to. It’s in the Geneva Convention. | 他们必须得洗 这个受日内瓦公约保护 | 
| [01:02] | You. Take off your socks and pants. We’re doing the wash. | 你,脱掉袜子和裤子,我们洗一下 | 
| [01:04] | Come on. Take it off. Take it off. | 快,脱,脱掉 | 
| [01:08] | – Hey, Georgie. – Hi. | – 嗨,乔治 – 嗨 | 
| [01:12] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? | 
| [01:16] | My mother caught me. | 我妈逮着我了 | 
| [01:18] | Caught you? Doing what? | 逮着你了?做什么了? | 
| [01:20] | You know. | 你们也知道 | 
| [01:25] | I was alone… | 我单身… | 
| [01:28] | You mean…? | 你意思是…? (乔治当时在打飞机)= =! | 
| [01:30] | – She caught you? – Where? | – 她逮着你了? – 在哪里? | 
| [01:33] | I stopped by the house to drop the car off… | 我去我妈家还车… | 
| [01:36] | …and I went inside for a few minutes. | …进去就几分钟 | 
| [01:38] | Nobody was there. They’re supposed to be working. | 那儿没人 他们应该都去上班的 | 
| [01:41] | My mother had a Glamour magazine. I started leafing through it. | 我妈有本《魅力》,我开始翻着看 (介绍最新美容、发型和服饰潮流的时尚杂志) | 
| [01:46] | Glamour? | 《魅力》? | 
| [01:48] | – So one thing led to another. – What did she do? | – 因此起了连锁反应 – 她做什么了? | 
| [01:52] | First she screams, “George, what are you doing? My God!” | 首先她大声喊道 “乔治,你在做什么?天哪!” | 
| [01:57] | Looked like she was gonna faint. | 看似她像要晕倒 | 
| [01:58] | She started clutching the wall, trying to hang onto it. | 她开始抓住墙,试图紧贴到墙上 | 
| [02:02] | I didn’t know whether to keep her from falling or zip up. | 我不知道是否让她倒下去还是拉她起来 | 
| [02:05] | – What did you do? – I zipped up. | – 你怎么做了 – 我把她拉了起来 | 
| [02:08] | – So she fell? – Yeah. | – 难道她跌倒了? – 是的 | 
| [02:10] | Well, I couldn’t run over there the way I was. | 我从那儿跑不过去 | 
| [02:13] | – No, I guess you couldn’t. – I wouldn’t think so. | – 不,我猜你没跑 – 我倒觉得不是 | 
| [02:16] | So she fell, and then she starts screaming, “My back, my back!” | 她跌倒了,然后开始尖叫 “我的背,我的背!” | 
| [02:20] | I picked her up. I took her to the hospital. | 我把她扶起来送到了医院 | 
| [02:23] | – How is she? – She’s in traction. | – 她怎么样了? – 正在接受牵引治疗 | 
| [02:26] | – I’m sorry. – It’s not funny, Elaine. | – 不好意思 – 这不好笑,伊莲 | 
| [02:27] | I know. I’m sorry. It’s serious. | 抱歉,我知道这是件严肃的事 | 
| [02:30] | Her back went out. She’s gotta be there for a couple of days. | 她的背弄伤了,得在医院待一段时间 | 
| [02:34] | All she said on the way over in the car was, “Why, George, why?” | 去的路上她在车里她一直念叨 “为什么,乔治,为什么?” | 
| [02:39] | I said, “Because it’s there.” | 我说,“因为它在那里” | 
| [02:43] | Glamour? | 《魅力》? | 
| [02:47] | I’ll tell you this, though: | 我要告诉你们,不过: | 
| [02:48] | I am never doing… | 我再也不会那样做了… | 
| [02:50] | …that again. | |
| [02:52] | What? You mean in your mother’s house or altogether? | 什么?你是说在你妈家还是全部? | 
| [02:55] | – Altogether. – Give me a break. | – 全部 – 噢,省省吧 | 
| [02:58] | Yeah, right. | 对,没错 | 
| [03:00] | – You don’t think I can? – No chance. | – 你们觉得我做不到? – 没机会了 | 
| [03:03] | – You think you could? – I could hold out longer than you. | – 你觉得你能? – 我能坚持得比你时间长 | 
| [03:07] | Care to make it interesting? | 不介意把这个弄有趣些吧? (意思是他们要打赌) | 
| [03:11] | Sure. How much? | 当然可以,多少? | 
| [03:12] | Hundred dollars? | 100块? | 
| [03:13] | You’re on. | 算你一个 | 
| [03:15] | Wait a second. Wait a second. Count me in on this. | 等等,等等,把我也算上 | 
| [03:18] | You? You’ll be out before we get the check. | 你?等我们结账之前你就会退出的 | 
| [03:24] | I want in on this. | 我也想加入 | 
| [03:25] | – No, no. – It’s apples and oranges. | – 不,不行 – 男女有别 | 
| [03:29] | – It’s different. – Why? Why? | – 这不一样 – 为什么?为什么? | 
| [03:31] | – Because you’re a woman. – So what? | – 因为你是个女的 – 那又怎么样? | 
| [03:32] | It’s easier for a woman not to do it than a man. We have to do it. | 女的可以很容易说不干了,我们必须得做 | 
| [03:36] | It’s part of our lifestyle. | 这是我们生活方式的一部分 | 
| [03:40] | It’s like shaving. | 就像刮胡须一样 | 
| [03:42] | That is such baloney. I shave my legs. | 真是胡扯,我也刮腿毛 | 
| [03:45] | Not every day. | 不是每天吧 | 
| [03:49] | – You wanna be in? – Yeah. | – 你想加入? – 是 | 
| [03:50] | You gotta give us odds. At least 2-1. You gotta put up $200. | 你要我们和你打赌 至少掏一倍的钱,你要掏200 | 
| [03:54] | No. A thousand. | 不,1000 | 
| [03:56] | No. I’ll put up 150. | 不,我出150 | 
| [03:59] | – All right. You’re in for 150. – Okay, 150. | – 好的,150 让你加入 – 好,150 | 
| [04:02] | How we gonna monitor this? | 我们怎么监督这个? | 
| [04:03] | Obviously, we all know each other very well. | 很明显,我们对彼此都很了解 | 
| [04:06] | I’m sure we’ll all feel comfortable within the confines of the honor system. | 肯定大家都会在这荣誉体系 限度内感到舒服自在 | 
| [04:13] | All right. Come on. | 好的,来 | 
| [04:20] | No, Ma. I’m not gonna see a psychiatrist. | 不,妈妈,我不去看精神病医生 | 
| [04:24] | I don’t care if you do pay for it. | 我才不在乎你买单 | 
| [04:27] | No. Discussion over. | 不,就说这么多 | 
| [04:29] | Yeah, all right. I’ll see you later. | 是,好的,随后见 | 
| [04:31] | Yes, of course I’m gonna come by. | 是,当然我有空会过来 | 
| [04:34] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [04:36] | My mother wants me to see a psychiatrist now. | 我妈现在想让我去看精神病医生 | 
| [04:39] | Why? Because she caught me? | 为什么?就因为她逮着我了? | 
| [04:42] | You know, if everyone who did that had to go see a psychiatrist… | 如果每个那样做了的人 都去看精神病医生的话… | 
| [04:52] | Yeah…? | 什么…? | 
| [04:53] | Whatever. | 随便 | 
| [04:58] | – How is she? – She’ll be fine. | – 她怎么样? – 会好的 | 
| [05:00] | I gotta go see her at the hospital. | 我打算去医院看她 | 
| [05:02] | – Yeah? – It’s me. | – 谁啊? – 是我 | 
| [05:03] | Come on up. | 上来 | 
| [05:04] | – Hey, what are you doing tonight? – Date with Marla. | – 嗨,晚上做什么? – 和玛勒约会 | 
| [05:07] | – Oh, the virgin? – Yeah. | – 哦,那个处女? – 是啊 | 
| [05:10] | Any progress there? What’s the latest? | 有什么最新进展? | 
| [05:12] | I got my troops amassed along the border. | 我的部队已经集结在边境 | 
| [05:15] | I’m waiting for someone to give me the go-ahead. | 正在等某人给我前进的命令 | 
| [05:17] | Hey, look at this. Come here. There’s a naked woman across the street. | 嗨,到这儿看,街对面有个裸女 | 
| [05:21] | Where? | 在哪里? | 
| [05:23] | Second floor from the top. See the window on the left? | 从顶层数第二层,看到左面的窗户了吗? | 
| [05:26] | Who walks around the house like that? | 谁会在房间里这样裸着? | 
| [05:29] | Maybe she’s a nudist. You know those nudist-colony people. | 也许她是个裸体主义者 他们是裸体聚居地的人 | 
| [05:32] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [05:34] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [05:44] | Let me ask you, in these nudist colonies… | 我问你,在这些裸体主义者的领地… | 
| [05:46] | …do they eat naked in the dining room? | …他们在餐厅吃饭也裸体吗? | 
| [05:48] | I would imagine it’s all naked. | 我能想到都是全裸 | 
| [05:50] | Are the chambermaids naked too? | 保洁员也是裸体吗? | 
| [05:52] | They’re naked. The gardener’s naked. Bellhops. | 裸体,花匠、服务生也是裸体 | 
| [05:55] | It’s one big nude-o-rama. | 这是个大的裸体盛宴啊 | 
| [05:58] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嗨 – 嗨 | 
| [06:01] | Well, where’s my money? Who caved? | 我的钱在哪里? 谁退缩了? | 
| [06:04] | – Not me. | – Not me. – 不是我 – 不是我 | 
| [06:06] | – What are you looking at? – A naked woman across the street. | – 你们在看什么? – 街对面的一个裸女 | 
| [06:10] | This is gonna be the easiest money I’ve ever made in my life. | 这钱将是我有生以来赚得最容易的 | 
| [06:13] | My friend Joyce is teaching an aerobics class. I’m gonna go tonight. | 我朋友乔伊斯教有氧健身课,我晚上要去 | 
| [06:17] | Yeah, well, the waitress should’ve taken it back. | 是,这个服务员应当把它带回去 | 
| [06:26] | Then, I got a call this morning. I was chosen to go on the space shuttle. | 早上接到个电话 我被选中去坐航天飞机 | 
| [06:31] | – We’re going to Mars. – Have a good time. | – 我要去火星了 – 旅途愉快 | 
| [06:37] | I’m out. | 我退出 | 
| [06:52] | What? | 怎么了? | 
| [06:54] | Yeah, I’m out. I’m out of the contest. | 是的,我退出,我退出竞赛 | 
| [06:57] | – You’re out? – Yeah. | – 你退出? – 对 | 
| [06:59] | Wow, that was fast. | 哇哦,那也太快了 | 
| [07:02] | Well, it was that woman across the street. | 就因为街对面那个女人 | 
| [07:05] | You know, you better be careful, buddy. She’ll get you next. | 小心她下一个把你弄出局 | 
| [07:11] | And then there were three. | 那就剩我们三个了 | 
| [07:17] | I don’t understand you. I really don’t. | 我不了解你,确实不了解 | 
| [07:21] | You have nothing better to do at 3:00 in the afternoon? | 下午3点你就没别的事可干吗? | 
| [07:27] | I go out for a quart of milk. | 我去买一包牛奶 | 
| [07:29] | I come home and find my son treating his body… | 回家我发现儿子像在游乐场一样 | 
| [07:32] | …like it was an amusement park. | …对待自己的身体 | 
| [07:36] | Ma… | 妈… | 
| [07:37] | Don’t give me “Ma.” It’s good I didn’t hit the table. | 不要叫我“妈” 还好我没撞到桌子上 | 
| [07:40] | I could have cracked my head open. | 我应该把头撞开才是 | 
| [07:43] | People can hear you. | 别人都听到了 | 
| [07:44] | Too bad you can’t do that for a living. | 可惜你不能用它来谋生 | 
| [07:49] | You’d be very successful at it. | 否则你会非常成功 | 
| [07:53] | You could sell out Madison Square Garden. | 你就可以卖掉麦迪逊广场花园 | 
| [07:56] | Thousands of people could watch you. | 成千上万的人能看到你 | 
| [07:58] | You could be a big star. | 你就成为一个巨星了 | 
| [08:00] | All right. That’s enough. | 好的,够了 | 
| [08:02] | I want you to go see a psychiatrist. | 你想让你去看精神病医生 | 
| [08:04] | No! I am not going to see a psychiatrist! | 不,我才不去 | 
| [08:06] | – Why not? Why won’t you go? – Because I don’t want to. | – 为什么不?你为什么不去? – 因为我不想去 | 
| [08:09] | – I want you to go see somebody. – Well, I am not going. | – 我想让你去见个人 – 我不去 | 
| [08:13] | It’s a good thing your father’s in Chicago. | 你爸在芝加哥是好事情 | 
| [08:15] | Hello, Aunt Estelle. | 你好,埃斯特尔婶婶 | 
| [08:18] | Look at you. | 你看看 | 
| [08:19] | – How did this happen? – Is that important, really? | – 怎么弄成这样了? – 这个就那么重要吗? | 
| [08:23] | What is this, a police investigation? She’s been through enough. | 咋回事儿,警察调查吗? 她已经受够罪了 | 
| [08:26] | She has to relive the experience? | 难道她还要再次体验那个经历吗? | 
| [08:28] | Hi, Denise. 6:30, time for your sponge bath. | 嗨,丹尼斯,6点半了,该洗海绵浴了 | 
| [08:32] | Is it 6:30 already? I fell asleep. | 已经6点半了?我睡着了 | 
| [08:36] | So, George… | 乔治… | 
| [08:43] | …what are you doing now? | …你现在做什么? | 
| [08:45] | I hear you got some kind of television writing thing. | 我听到你在写某个电视剧剧本 | 
| [08:50] | Yeah. Television. | 是,电视 | 
| [08:51] | Let me help you off with that. Here, just slip it over your head. | 我帮你脱掉,这儿,就脱到头顶这儿 | 
| [08:55] | Well, it’s about time. | 是时候了 | 
| [08:58] | We thought you were gonna wind up on the street. | 我们以为你在街头睡大觉呢 | 
| [09:06] | So… | 那么… | 
| [09:08] | …what is it you’re doing, exactly? | …你具体在做什么? | 
| [09:14] | George, your cousin Shelly is talking to you! | 乔治,你表姐雪莉和你说话呢! | 
| [09:22] | So when was the last time you took a class? | 最后一次上课是什么时候? | 
| [09:25] | – It’s been a while. – Are you psyched? | – 好些日子了 – 作好心理准吗了吗? | 
| [09:28] | Yeah. I’m really psyched. | 是的,我信心十足 | 
| [09:30] | You’re gonna thank me for getting you in here. | 你得要谢谢我把你弄到这里 | 
| [09:32] | – Why is that? – See the guy with the dark hair… | – 为什么? | 
| [09:35] | …and the red shorts? | – 看到黑头发,红短裤的男士了吗? | 
| [09:38] | Oh, my God. | 噢,天哪 | 
| [09:40] | John F. Kennedy Jr. is here. | 小约翰・肯尼迪在这里 (1988年《人物》杂志“现有男人中最性感的人”) | 
| [09:42] | – He’s gonna be in your class today. – In my class? | – 他今天在你那个班上课 – 我的那个班? | 
| [09:45] | John Kennedy’s gonna be in my class? | 约翰・肯尼迪要来我那个班? | 
| [09:47] | I can get you a spot right behind him. | 我可以把你安排到他后面 | 
| [09:49] | He has got a great butt. | 他有个大屁股 | 
| [09:52] | Yeah. Butt, butt. Great butt. John-John’s butt. | 是,屁股,屁股,大屁股,约翰的屁股 | 
| [10:01] | – Let’s slow it down a little. – Slow it down? | – 我俩慢些发展吧 – 慢一些? | 
| [10:04] | Well, you know. | 你明白 | 
| [10:06] | Yeah. I know. | 是,我知道 | 
| [10:10] | You’re okay with that, right? | 你对此无所谓,对吧? | 
| [10:13] | Yeah. Yeah. Of course. | 是,是,那当然 | 
| [10:14] | You think I care about the sex? What kind of person do you think I am? | 你觉得我对性很在乎? 你把我想成啥人了? | 
| [10:18] | That doesn’t mean anything to me. I don’t care about that. | 那对我来说没啥 我不在乎那个 | 
| [10:21] | I’ll see you Saturday night, then? | 那我们周六晚上见? | 
| [10:23] | Sure. Saturday night. | 好的,周六晚上 | 
| [10:25] | – All right, then. Good night. – Good night. | – 好吧,那就晚安 – 晚安 | 
| [10:29] | Not just a good night. | 不光是个美好的夜晚 | 
| [10:30] | A great night. | 而且是惬意的夜晚 | 
| [11:00] | Good morning. | 早上好 | 
| [11:05] | Yeah, good morning. | 早上好 | 
| [11:07] | Nothing like some good, solid sack-time. | 看起来不像是渡过了美妙安静一夜 | 
| [11:09] | She’s not there. | 她不在那里 | 
| [11:11] | She’s doing her wash. | 她正在洗澡 | 
| [11:13] | So did you make it through the night? | 你就盯了一夜? | 
| [11:16] | Yes, I’m proud to say I did. | 是,我可以很自豪的说我做了 | 
| [11:19] | So you’re still master of your domain. | 因此你任然是你领地的主人 | 
| [11:21] | Yes. Yes, I am. | 是的,是,我是 | 
| [11:23] | Master of my domain. | 我领地的主人 | 
| [11:26] | But I will tell you this: | 但我要告你你这个: | 
| [11:28] | I am going over to her apartment… | 我要去查看她房间… | 
| [11:30] | …and I’m telling her to put those shades down. | …告诉她把窗帘拉下来 | 
| [11:32] | Wait. What did you just say? | 等等,你刚刚说什么了? | 
| [11:34] | I can’t take it anymore. | 我受不了了 | 
| [11:36] | She’s driving me crazy. I can’t sleep. | 她快把我给逼疯了,睡不着觉 | 
| [11:38] | I can’t leave the house. I’m climbing walls. | 我不能离开这个房子 我要抓墙了 | 
| [11:40] | I’m dating a virgin, I’m in this contest. | 我正在泡一个处女,同时参加一个竞赛 | 
| [11:42] | Something’s gotta give. | 我必须放弃一样 | 
| [11:47] | Do you hear what you’re saying? Can you hear it? | 听到自己说什么了吗? 你能听到吗? | 
| [11:50] | This is a beautiful woman walking around naked… | 这是个光着身子来回走的美女… | 
| [11:53] | …and you wanna tell her to stop? | …你想让她停下来? | 
| [11:54] | That’s the dumbest thing I ever heard! | 这是我所听到过最愚蠢的话! | 
| [11:57] | It’s incomprehensible… I won’t let you. | 真是不可思议… 我不会让你走 | 
| [11:59] | – I’m doing it. Get out of my way. – No, no. You can’t. | – 我要做,让开 – 不,不,你不能这样 | 
| [12:02] | This is something that comes about once in a lifetime. | 这个场景可是千载难逢啊 | 
| [12:05] | When we were boys looking through our windows… | 当我们年少时透过窗户看… | 
| [12:07] | …we’d think, “Why can’t a woman out there take her clothes off?” | …我们会想 “为什么那边的女人不把衣服脱了” | 
| [12:11] | Now that wish has come true, and you wanna throw it away? | 现在这个愿望实现了,你却想丢弃它? | 
| [12:15] | – I’m sorry. – I’m not gonna let you do it. | – 抱歉 – 我不会让你去做的 | 
| [12:17] | – Kramer, get out of my way. – Don’t do it. | – 克莱默,给我让开 – 别去做 | 
| [12:19] | For my sake. God knows, I don’t ask you for much. | 就看在我份儿上,上天有眼 我没这样求过你 | 
| [12:23] | Please, Jerry. I’m begging you. Please! Come on! Please! | 杰瑞,我求你了 请,请别这样了 | 
| [12:32] | – All right, all right. – Yes! | – 好,那好吧 – 这就对了! | 
| [12:34] | Thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢,谢谢,谢谢你 | 
| [12:38] | She’s not there. | 她不在那儿 | 
| [12:40] | Oh, I can wait. | 哦,我可以等 | 
| [12:45] | The nurse was giving her a sponge bath? | 护士正在给她海绵浴? | 
| [12:49] | Every night at 6:30. | 每晚6点半 | 
| [12:52] | The nurse was gorgeous. | 那个护士非常漂亮 | 
| [12:53] | Then I got a look at the patient. | 然后我瞧了瞧那病人 | 
| [12:56] | I was going nuts. | 我快疯掉了 | 
| [12:59] | I guess you’ll be going back to that hospital. | 我猜你还会回到医院去 | 
| [13:01] | Well, my mother, Jerry. | 杰瑞,我妈在那里 | 
| [13:05] | But are you still master of your domain? | 但你还是你领地的主人吗? | 
| [13:08] | I am king of the county. | 我是县太爷 | 
| [13:11] | – You? – Lord of the manor. | – 你? – 领主 | 
| [13:17] | John F. Kennedy Jr. | 小约翰・肯尼迪 | 
| [13:21] | What? | 什么? | 
| [13:23] | He was in my aerobics class. | 他当时在我上课的有氧运动班 | 
| [13:26] | Really? Did you talk to him? | 真的?和他说话了吗? | 
| [13:28] | No, you don’t understand. He was working out in front of me. | 没有,你有所不知 他当时正在我前面锻炼 | 
| [13:33] | After the class was over, I timed my walk to the door… | 上完课后,我测定步幅走到门口… | 
| [13:35] | …so we’d get there at the exact same moment. | …于是我们就同时到了那里 | 
| [13:38] | And he says to me, “Quite a workout.” | 他对我说,“相当程度的锻炼啊” | 
| [13:41] | “Quite a workout”? | “相当程度的锻炼?” | 
| [13:43] | – What did you say? – I said, “Yeah.” | – 你说什么了? – 我说,“是啊” | 
| [13:47] | Good one. | 很好,很强大 | 
| [13:48] | Listen, listen. Then I showered, and I dressed… | 听,听我说,然后我冲出去穿衣… | 
| [13:51] | …and I saw him again on the way out. | …在出去的路上我又见他了 | 
| [13:54] | So we’re walking and talking, and he asked me my name… | 于是我们边走边谈,他还问我名字了… | 
| [13:58] | …and I think I said Elaine, but I mean, who the hell knows? | …我觉得我说了伊莲 但究竟说了谁我也搞不清 | 
| [14:02] | So then he says to me: | 然后他对我说: | 
| [14:04] | “Do you wanna split a cab uptown?” | “想拼车去住的地方吗?” | 
| [14:09] | And I said, “Sure,” even though I was going downtown. | 即使当时我要去市中心 我也说“当然了” | 
| [14:12] | So we get in the cab, and I mean, I have no idea where I’m going, right? | 于是我们进了出租车 我也不知道要去哪里 | 
| [14:17] | But this is John F. Kennedy Jr. we’re talking about. | 但我们谈论的是小约翰・肯尼迪 | 
| [14:21] | So he says, “Where do you live?” | 他问我“住在哪里?” | 
| [14:23] | I was close to your block, so I said your building. | 当时我正在你们的街区附近 我就说了你住的楼 | 
| [14:25] | He dropped me off in front… | 他让我在前面下了车… | 
| [14:27] | …and then I had to take a cab all the way back downtown to my house. | …然后我又不得不从市区打车回家 | 
| [14:32] | Oh, God. | 天哪 | 
| [14:33] | The question is… | 问题是… | 
| [14:36] | …are you still master of your domain? | …你还是你领地的主人吗? | 
| [14:39] | I’m queen of the castle. | 我是城堡的女王 | 
| [14:50] | You’re back. | 你回来了 | 
| [14:51] | Of course I’m back. | 当然我回来了 | 
| [14:53] | Why wouldn’t I be back? | 为什么我就不能回来? | 
| [14:55] | My mother is in the hospital. I’m gonna pay her a visit. | 我妈妈住院了,我来看她 | 
| [14:58] | I know, but two days in a row? | 但是连着两天怎么都来了? | 
| [15:01] | You didn’t have to do this. | 你没必要这样 | 
| [15:02] | You’re my mother. What wouldn’t I do for you? | 你是我妈,我给你做点啥? | 
| [15:07] | You know what you could do? | 你知道你能做什么吗? | 
| [15:08] | I haven’t eaten lunch or dinner. | 我午饭和晚饭都还没吃 | 
| [15:11] | I can’t eat this hospital food. | 医院的饭吃不下去 | 
| [15:13] | Maybe you could run down to the deli and get me a sandwich. | 你可以跑到熟食店给我买个三明治 | 
| [15:17] | You got it, Ma. | 马上就好,妈妈 | 
| [15:19] | A little later. | 再晚一些 | 
| [15:23] | Could you go now, Georgie? I’m very hungry. I’m weak. | 乔治,你能不能现在就去? 我很饿,也很虚弱 | 
| [15:27] | Wait a while. What’s the difference? | 等等,那有啥区别啊? | 
| [15:29] | I don’t understand why you can’t do this for me! | 我就不明白你为什么不去给我弄! | 
| [15:32] | I just got here, Ma. I’d like to spend a little time with you. | 我刚到,妈,我想多陪你一会儿 | 
| [15:35] | But if you wait, they won’t let you back in! | 但如果你等,他们就不会让你进来了! | 
| [15:38] | Visiting hours are almost over! | 探视时间快没了 | 
| [15:40] | Ten minutes. Here. Have some Tic Tacs. | 就10分钟,先吃些的嗒糖 (一种在欧美以及香港都很流行的糖果食品) | 
| [15:45] | Get the hell out of here. | 快给我滚 | 
| [15:48] | I’m sorry you came. | 真不知道你来干什么 | 
| [15:51] | 6:30. Time for your bath. | 6点半了,该洗澡了 | 
| [15:58] | George. I’m hungry. | 乔治,我饿了 | 
| [16:03] | Hang on, Ma. Hang on. | 坚持,老妈,坚持 | 
| [16:12] | – Hi. | – Hi. – 你好 – 你好 | 
| [16:15] | Did you get your hair done today? | 你做头发了吗? | 
| [16:17] | No, I just fixed it a little bit. | 没,只是稍微弄了一下 | 
| [16:21] | You-know-who isn’t here. | 你知道谁没来么 | 
| [16:23] | He was in the early class today, but I think… | 今天他上了稍早的课 但我觉得… | 
| [16:25] | …you made quite an impression on him yesterday. | …你昨天给他留下了非常深刻的印象 | 
| [16:28] | What? What? Who? Me? | 什么?什么?谁啊?我吗? | 
| [16:31] | – What impression? – Let me put this back. | – 什么印象? – 我把这个放回去 | 
| [16:33] | No, no, now! Tell me now! What did he say? | 不,不,现在,现在就告诉我! 他说什么了? | 
| [16:36] | – He asked about you. – He asked about me? | – 他问到你了 – 他问到我了? | 
| [16:38] | John Kennedy asked about me? What did he say? | 约翰・肯尼迪问我的情况? 他说什么了? | 
| [16:40] | He wanted to know your situation. | 他想知道你现在的情况 | 
| [16:42] | – What? I have a situation? – I said you were single. | – 什么?什么情况? – 我告诉他你单身 | 
| [16:44] | – That was good. That was very good. – He said you were just his type. | – 太好了,真是太好了 – 他说你是他喜欢的那种类型 | 
| [16:48] | Okay. You’re trying to hurt me? You’re trying to injure me? | 你试图伤害我?试图害我? | 
| [16:52] | He told me to tell you he’ll be in your neighborhood tomorrow around 9:00. | 他让我告诉你 明天大约9点在你家附近现身 | 
| [16:56] | He’ll stop in front of your building if you wanna come down and say hello. | 如果你想下来打招呼,他会在你的楼前 | 
| [17:05] | All right, Ma. I’ll talk to you later. | 行,妈,稍后再聊 | 
| [17:07] | Nothing. I’m watching Tiny Toons here on Nickelodeon. | 没啥,我在尼克狄龙频道看《兔宝宝历险记》 | 
| [17:12] | I like kids’ shows. They have a very innocent, wholesome quality. | 我喜欢儿童片,他们有很纯洁,很健全的品质 | 
| [17:16] | Okay. All right, talk to you later. Bye. | 好的,行,稍后再聊,再见 | 
| [17:19] | Yeah, that’s good. That’s good. That’s very, very good. | 太好了,太好了 真是太好,太好了 | 
| [17:22] | It’s hot in there, so just walk around. | 屋里很热,到周围走走 | 
| [17:25] | Yeah. Don’t be ashamed. Don’t be ashamed. That’s good. | 是的,别害羞,别害羞,太好了 | 
| [17:29] | Yes, yes, yes. | 对,对,对 | 
| [17:36] | The woman across the block Has nothing on | 对面的女人光着身 | 
| [17:38] | Nothing on, nothing on | 光着身,光着身 | 
| [17:40] | The woman across the block Has nothing on, nothing on | 对面的女人光着身,光着身 | 
| [17:43] | All through the day | 一整天 | 
| [18:01] | All you got is instant coffee? Why don’t you get some real coffee? | 你只有速溶咖啡吗? 为什么不弄些纯咖啡? | 
| [18:05] | I don’t keep real coffee here. I get my coffee on the outside. | 我这儿没纯咖啡,我在外面弄咖啡 | 
| [18:10] | Yeah! | 谁啊! | 
| [18:12] | – It’s Elaine. – Come on up! | – 我是伊莲 – 上来! | 
| [18:15] | – Where did you get those socks? – I don’t know. | – 你从哪儿弄来的袜子? – 不知道 | 
| [18:17] | – I think those are my socks. – How are these your socks? | – 我觉得这是我的袜子 – 怎么成你的袜子了? | 
| [18:20] | I don’t know, but those are my socks. | 不清楚,但这就是我的袜子 | 
| [18:22] | I had a blue-striped pair just like that, and now I don’t have them anymore. | 我有一双像这个蓝条状的,现在没了 | 
| [18:26] | Yeah, you fell asleep on the sofa, and I took them off your stinking feet! | 是,你在沙发上睡着了 我从你的臭脚丫子上脱了下来 | 
| [18:30] | They looked so good, I had to have them! | 袜子是那么好看,我非得要占有 | 
| [18:32] | – Well, they’re my socks! – They’re my socks! | – 那是我的袜子! – 我的袜子! | 
| [18:36] | – Oh, boy. Oh, boy. – What are we doing here? | – 噢,老弟,噢,老兄 – 我们这是在做啥? | 
| [18:38] | – This is ridiculous. – You believe this? We’re fighting. | – 这太滑稽了 – 能信吗?我们在打架 | 
| [18:41] | I haven’t been myself. I’ve snapped at everybody. | 我一直是自由自在地做人 我对每个人都嚷嚷 | 
| [18:43] | I’m yelling at strangers on the street. | 我也冲街头的陌生人大喊大叫 | 
| [18:50] | Hello. | 你们好 | 
| [18:58] | You caved? | 你退缩了? | 
| [18:59] | – It’s over? – You’re out? | – 结束了吗? – 你退出了? | 
| [19:02] | Oh, my God. The queen is dead. | 噢,天哪,女王过世了 | 
| [19:07] | I figured you’d cruise, at least through the spring. | 我以为你要巡游整个春天 | 
| [19:12] | – What happened? – It was… | – 怎么了? – 是… | 
| [19:14] | …John-John. | …小肯 | 
| [19:18] | – John-John. | – John-John. – 小肯 – 小肯 | 
| [19:20] | But you made it through the day before. | 但是头天你还挺过来啊 | 
| [19:22] | But he told Joyce that he wants to meet me outside here at 9:00 tonight. | 但他告诉乔伊斯 今晚9点他想在外面楼下见我 | 
| [19:27] | – Why outside here? – Because he thinks I live here. | – 为什么是这儿 – 因为他觉得我住在这里 | 
| [19:30] | Remember the cab? He dropped me off out front. He’s picking me up. | 还记得出租车的事吗?他送我在前面下车 他来接我 | 
| [19:33] | All right, Costanza… | 好的,康士坦次… | 
| [19:36] | …it’s you and me. | …就你和我了 | 
| [19:37] | And then, there were two. | 那么是两个人了 | 
| [19:42] | Elaine Benes… | 伊莲・贝尼斯… | 
| [19:44] | …Kennedy Jr. | …小肯尼迪 | 
| [19:55] | Let’s go in the bedroom. | 我们去卧室吧 | 
| [19:57] | – Really? – Yes. | – 真的? – 是 | 
| [19:59] | – You sure? – Yes. | – 你肯定? – 是啊 | 
| [20:01] | – You really want to? – I do. I’m ready. | – 真的想? – 是的,我准备好了 | 
| [20:04] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [20:06] | I know how difficult this must have been for you. | 我知道这个对你来说一定很难 | 
| [20:10] | You don’t know the half of it. | 你只知其一 | 
| [20:13] | – What do you mean? – It’s kind of silly, but… | – 什么意思? – 有点傻,但… | 
| [20:22] | Contest? A contest? | 竞赛,一场竞赛? | 
| [20:25] | This is what you do with your friends? | 这就是你和你朋友的所做所为? | 
| [20:27] | It was just a bet. It actually started with George and his mother. | 仅仅是打赌,但确实是 从乔治和他妈妈那里开始的 | 
| [20:30] | I don’t wanna hear another word! | 我再也不想听了! | 
| [20:32] | To think how close I came to you being the one! | 想想我和你走的多么近 | 
| [20:36] | I must have been out of my mind. | 我一定是脑子进水了 | 
| [20:52] | Marla. | 玛勒 | 
| [20:54] | Hi. I’m glad I ran into you. | 嗨,碰上你真高兴 | 
| [20:56] | I don’t wanna have anything to do with you or your perverted friends. | 我不想和你或你的变态朋友有任何来往 | 
| [21:01] | Get away from me. You’re horrible, horrible. All of you. | 离我远点,你们所有人太可怕,太可怕了 | 
| [21:07] | – What happened? – I told her about the contest. | – 怎么回事? – 我给她说了那个竞赛 | 
| [21:11] | Boy. She’s a wacko. | 老兄,她是个怪人 | 
| [21:14] | – Hey, what happened? – What? | – 嗨,怎么了? – 什么? | 
| [21:16] | – You were meeting Kennedy. – He didn’t show. | – 你和肯尼迪的会面 – 他没出现 | 
| [21:18] | Yeah, he did. | 是,他出现了 | 
| [21:20] | What? He’s out there? | 什么?他就在那儿? | 
| [21:22] | – Oh, my God. I gotta go. – No, no, he just left. | – 天哪,我得走了 – 别,别,他刚走 | 
| [21:25] | – What? – He was talking to Marla. | – 什么? – 他刚才和玛勒说话呢 | 
| [21:28] | Marla? | 玛勒? | 
| [21:29] | She was, like, crying. He was consoling her. | 当时玛勒像是在哭,他在安慰她 | 
| [21:32] | She got into his car, and they just drove away. | 她进了他的车,他们走了 | 
| [21:37] | – He left with Marla, the virgin? – Yeah. | – 他和玛勒走了,就那个处女? – 是啊 | 
| [21:41] | – They drove away? – Yeah, drove away. | – 他们开车走了? – 是的,开车走了 | 
| [21:44] | – You know, I said hello to him. He’s… – Oh, my God in heaven. | – 我向他打了招呼,他… – 噢,我的天哪 | 
| [21:52] | Is that…? | 那个是…? | 
| [21:54] | Kramer? | 克莱默吗? | 
| [22:01] | He’s waving. | 他在挥手 | 
| [22:22] | Oh, John… | 噢,约翰… | 
| [22:24] | …that was wonderful. | …真是太爽了 | 
| [22:37] | Men wanna see women naked. | 男人想看裸体女人 | 
| [22:39] | Whatever it is you won’t show us… | 尽管你们不给我们看… | 
| [22:41] | …that’s what we’re obsessed with seeing. | …我们就是老想着看 | 
| [22:44] | If women always wore hats in public, all the time… | 如果女人在公众场合一直戴帽子… | 
| [22:47] | …you’d see men buying Playhead magazine… | …你会看到男人们买《花花脑袋》杂志… | 
| [22:49] | …you know, Skulls of the Big 10. | …十大脑袋 | 
| [22:52] | This would be what we’re interested in. | 这就会成我们所感兴趣的 | 
| [22:54] | What about cultures, like in National Geographic… | 对于具有不同文化传统的国家 就像在《国家地理》… | 
| [22:57] | …where everybody is naked? | …哪个地方人们都是光着身子? | 
| [22:59] | What are men in these cultures trying to look at when the women walk by? | 那些地方的男人们在 女人走过时想看什么呢? | 
| [23:03] | How could you have a strip club there? | 那儿也不会有什么脱衣舞俱乐部? | 
| [23:05] | Woman takes off the necklace and the nose ring, that’s it, show’s over. | 女人摘下项链和鼻环,没了,表演结束 | 
| [23:10] | The men are going, “Boy, did you see that little indentation in her lip? | 男人会问“伙计 你见她嘴唇上的小凹痕了没? | 
| [23:13] | I told you, man, this place is hot!” | 我告诉你,伙计,这地方很性感!” |