时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Everything on planes is tiny. Tiny food, tiny liquor bottles, tiny pillows… | |
[00:07] | …tiny bathroom, tiny sink, tiny soap. | 小洗手间 小水槽 小肥皂 |
[00:10] | Everyone’s in a cramped seat working on a tiny computer. | 大家坐在窄座椅上玩小电脑 |
[00:13] | Always a small problem. “Be a slight delay. | 常有个小问题 “飞机稍微晚点” |
[00:15] | You’ll be a bit late. If you could be a little patient. | “飞机将稍稍晚点 请您稍安毋躁” |
[00:18] | We’re just trying to get one of those little trucks… | “我们正努力用小卡车 |
[00:21] | …to pull us a little closer to the Jetway… | 把飞机稍稍拉向廊桥” |
[00:23] | …so you can walk down the narrow hallway. | “然后您就可以通过窄走廊下飞机了” |
[00:25] | There’ll be a man in a tight suit. He’ll tell you you have little time… | 尽头站着一个穿紧身制服的人 他会告诉你 你只有很短的时间… |
[00:28] | …to make your connecting flight. So move it.” | 去转机 所以快跑吧 “机场” |
[00:44] | Hey, could you do me a favor? | 嘿 能帮个忙吗? |
[00:46] | Could you shut up? | 你能闭嘴吗? |
[00:48] | Open the window, please. It’s hot in here. | 开玩笑的 麻烦把车窗打开 这里太热了 |
[00:50] | – You’re wearing that heavy jacket. – Fine, I’ll take it off. Grab the wheel. | – 你穿了那件厚夹克 – 那我脱掉 你握住方向盘 |
[00:53] | – I don’t want to do that. – Come on. Just do it. | – 我可不想这样 – 行了 快点 |
[00:56] | – No, I don’t like to do this. – Elaine, just get it. | – 我不喜欢这样做 – 伊莲 握好 |
[00:58] | – My hand is stuck. – Okay, don’t fool around. | – 我的手卡住了 – 别耍我 |
[01:01] | – My hand. My hand! – Don’t… Jer… All right, fine. | – 我的手 我的手 – 别…杰瑞…好吧 |
[01:03] | Elaine. | 伊莲 |
[01:06] | Hey, guess what. | 你猜怎么了 |
[01:07] | – This window doesn’t work. – I hate rental cars. Nothing ever works. | – 窗户打不开 – 我讨厌租来的车 没一样东西是好的 |
[01:11] | Window doesn’t work. Radio doesn’t work. | 窗户打不开 收音机也是坏的 |
[01:13] | And it smells like a cheap hooker. | 而且闻起来一股廉价妓女的香水味 |
[01:15] | Or is that you? | 还是你身上的香水味? |
[01:16] | Give me 10 bucks and find out. | 给我10块(美元) 你就知道了 |
[01:20] | So this worked out pretty good. | 这次旅行真的很值 |
[01:22] | Them giving me an extra ticket. You get a trip to St. Louis. I did my gig. | 他们多给我一张票 你可以来圣路易斯玩 而我来演出 |
[01:26] | – You got to see your sister. – Yeah, it worked out good. | – 你也正好看看你姐姐 – 恩 确实挺值的 |
[01:29] | – And here’s the beauty. – What? | – 最棒的事情是… – 什么? |
[01:31] | George is picking us up at the airport. | 乔治会去机场接我们 |
[01:33] | – Get out of here. Why? – You know that awning… | – 不是吧 |
[01:35] | …outside my building? – Yeah. | 为什么? – 你记得我公寓楼外面的雨篷吗? |
[01:37] | He always brags about his vertical leap… | – 记得 – 他总是吹牛说可以跳很高 |
[01:39] | …so I bet him 50 bucks that he couldn’t touch the awning. | 我出50块打赌他摸不到雨篷 |
[01:42] | – So, what happened? – He didn’t come within 2 feet of it. | – 结果呢? – 他离雨蓬2英寸都不止 (2英寸=5.08厘米) |
[01:46] | He’s waving at it. | 就看到他在那里挥手 |
[01:48] | So I told him if he picks us up at the airport, he wouldn’t have to pay me. | 所以我说不想付钱就去机场接我们 |
[01:52] | Hey, how we doing on time? | 我们来得及吗? |
[01:54] | Timed out perfectly. | 时间刚刚好 |
[01:56] | Drop off the car, pick up the rental-car shuttle, we walk on the plane. | 还掉租的车 上机场的租赁接送车 然后径直走上飞机就行了 |
[02:02] | – Wait up! | – Wait up! – 停车! – 停车! |
[02:04] | – Sorry. – Wait! | – 抱歉 – 等等! |
[02:12] | – Where you going? – JFK. | – 你们去哪? – 约翰・肯尼迪国际机场 |
[02:16] | I need some small bills for a tip, got any? | 你有没有零钱当小费? |
[02:18] | – Yeah. You want a 5? – Give me a 10. | – 嗯 5块吗? – 给我10块 |
[02:20] | – You’re giving him $ 10? – Well, we got three bags. | – 你要给他10块钱小费? – 对 我们有三个箱子 |
[02:22] | – That’s a pretty big tip. – That’s what they get. | – 这小费可不少 – 就是这么个给法 |
[02:25] | – They don’t get that much. – Let’s ask him. | – 他们不可能收那么多小费 – 那我们问问他 |
[02:27] | – You can’t ask him. – Let’s see what he says. | – 你不能问他 – 听听他怎么说 |
[02:30] | – Jerry, we don’t have time. – Two seconds. | – 杰瑞 我们没时间了 – 一会儿就好 |
[02:32] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[02:34] | My friend and I were having a discussion. | 我们正在讨论一件事 |
[02:36] | We were just wondering what you usually get for a tip. | 我们想知道你通常收多少小费 |
[02:39] | – Depends on the person and the bag. – How about people like us? | – 那要看给的人和箱子的数量 – 一般我们这样的人呢? |
[02:42] | People like you? | 你们这样的人? |
[02:43] | Not much. You don’t know what you’re doing. | 不会太多 你不知道该怎么给 |
[02:46] | – Come on, seriously. – Well, since you asked. | – 嘿 说真的 – 既然你问了 |
[02:50] | Usually, I get $5 a bag. | 通常一个箱子5块 |
[02:53] | – What? – That’s right. | – 什么? – 真的 |
[02:55] | – Five dollars a bag? I don’t think so. – Look, you asked, I told you. | – 5块钱一个箱子 不是吧 – 是你问我的 |
[02:59] | You got some nerve trying to take advantage of us. | 你想趁机赚我们钱 |
[03:02] | All right, look, we’re late. Thank you very much. | 好了 我们要迟到了 非常感谢 |
[03:05] | – You’re lucky I don’t report you. – Come on. | – 你该感到幸运 我不会揭发你 – 好啦 |
[03:09] | JFK. | 约翰・肯尼迪国际机场 |
[03:12] | Honolulu. | 檀香山机场 |
[03:15] | Wait up. | 等等我 |
[03:18] | See? Never be late for a plane with a girl. | 永远不要和女孩一起晚到机场 |
[03:20] | Because a girl runs like a girl, with the little steps and the arms flailing out. | 女孩跑起来就是女孩样 挥着手 迈着小碎步 |
[03:24] | You wanna make this plane, you gotta run like a man. | 不想误机的话 最好跑起来像个男人 |
[03:27] | Get your knees up! | 抬起你的膝盖 |
[03:32] | – The flight’s been canceled? – Everything into JFK is booked. | – 航班取消了? – 所有去肯尼迪机场的飞机都满了 |
[03:36] | Wait, I have two seats into La Guardia… | 等等 还有2个到拉瓜迪亚机场的座位 |
[03:38] | …but they’re not together. It’s boarding now. | 但是座位不在一起 而且正在办理登机 |
[03:41] | – We’ll take them. – We won’t sit together? | – 我们要那2个位子 – 我们不坐在一起了? |
[03:43] | So what? It’s not long. You’ll read. | 有什么大不了? 不是很久的航程 你可以看书 |
[03:44] | What about George? He’s picking us up at Kennedy. | 那乔治怎么办? 他去肯尼迪机场接我们了 |
[03:47] | – We’ll call him. – There’s no time. | – 我们再打给他 – 没时间了 |
[03:49] | – Is there time? – There’s no time. | – 没有时间?有时间吗? – 没时间了 |
[03:50] | There’s no time. We’ll call him from the plane. | 没时间了 好吧 我们在飞机上打给他 |
[03:53] | I have one seat in first class and one in coach. | 一个位子在头等舱 另一个在经济舱 |
[03:55] | The price is the same because your flight was canceled. | 因为你们的航班取消 所以价格是一样的 |
[03:59] | Well… | 那么… |
[04:01] | I’ll take the first class. | 我坐头等舱 |
[04:03] | – Jerry. – What? | – 杰瑞 – 怎么了? |
[04:04] | Why should you get the first class? | 为什么你坐头等舱? |
[04:06] | Elaine, have you ever flown first class? | 伊莲 你坐过头等舱吗? |
[04:08] | – No. – All right, then. | – 没有 – 这就对了 |
[04:10] | You won’t know what you’re missing. | 反正你也不清楚你会错过什么 |
[04:12] | I’ve flown first class, Elaine. I can’t go back to coach. | 我曾坐过头等舱 我不能再回到经济舱 |
[04:14] | – I can’t. I won’t. – You flew here coach. | – 我不能 也不想 – 你来这里时 就是经济舱 |
[04:18] | – Yeah, that’s a point. – All right, fine. I don’t care. | – 恩 是的 – 好吧 算了 我无所谓 |
[04:21] | The plane crashes, everybody in first class is gonna die anyway. | 如果飞机坠毁 坐头等舱的人也会死 |
[04:25] | Yeah, I’m sure you’ll live. | 恩 是的 我肯定你会幸免遇难 |
[04:31] | Third row, right. | 右侧第三排 |
[04:33] | Oh, you’re in here, sir. Welcome aboard. | 先生 您在这边 欢迎登机 |
[04:36] | Bon voyage, Lainey. | 一路顺风 阿莲 |
[04:45] | Oh, excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[04:50] | Excuse me, Miss. I think you’re sitting in my seat. | 抱歉 小姐 我想你坐在我的位子上了 |
[04:53] | What? | 什么? |
[04:54] | – Yeah, 13C. That’s me. – Sorry. | – 13C是我的位子 – 对不起 |
[04:56] | No, that’s all right. | 没关系 |
[05:13] | I never check my bags. Can’t stand that waiting in the baggage area. | 我从不托运行李 不想浪费时间等行李 |
[05:18] | Great. | 好主意 |
[05:22] | Help me. | 救命啊! |
[05:28] | Excuse me. I think you’re in my seat. | 抱歉 我想你坐在我的位子上了 |
[05:31] | Oh, really? | 噢 真的吗? |
[05:34] | My mistake. | 我的错 |
[05:36] | My mistake. | 我的错 |
[05:42] | Thank you. | 感谢老天! |
[05:47] | – Hey, thanks for coming with me. – Oh, yeah. | – 谢谢你愿意陪我来 – 噢 没什么 |
[05:49] | What made you think you could touch that awning? | 你怎么会认为自己能摸到雨篷? |
[05:53] | I confused it with another awning. | 我把它当成另一个雨篷了 |
[05:55] | Man. | 天哪! |
[05:58] | – So how we doing on time? – We’re perfect. | – 我们来得及吧? – 都计划好了 |
[06:00] | I timed this out so we’d pull up at the terminal… | 当我们到达机场航站楼时 |
[06:03] | …exactly 17 minutes after their flight is supposed to land. | 他们的飞机已在17分钟前降落 |
[06:06] | That gives them enough time to get off the plane… | 时间刚好够他们走出飞机 |
[06:08] | …pick up their bags, and be walking out of the terminal as we roll up. | 取好行李 走到航站楼外 我们也正好达到 |
[06:12] | I tell you, it’s a thing of beauty. | 我说过 这时间刚刚好 |
[06:15] | I cannot express to you the feeling I get from a perfect pickup. | 难以用语言形容我完美的接机计划 |
[06:19] | – What are you doing? – What? | – 怎么回事 你在干什么? – 什么? |
[06:20] | What are you getting on the Long Island Expressway for? | 你干吗上长岛高速公路? |
[06:24] | You know what the traffic will be like? This is a suicide mission! | 你知道后面的交通会变得很糟 这完全是自杀性行为! |
[06:27] | – Will you relax? – I had it perfectly timed out. | – 放轻松 – 我本来都计划好了 |
[06:30] | The Grand Central. The Van Wyck. You’ve destroyed my whole timing. | 从中央公园路到范・魏克高速公路 你打乱我所有的计划 |
[06:33] | This is the best way to go. | 这是最近的路 |
[06:35] | Do you know what happens if I miss him? | 如果没接到他们 你知道会怎样吗? |
[06:37] | I don’t get credit for the pickup, and I lose my $50. | 我没兑现接机承诺 另外损失50块大洋 |
[06:39] | George, there’s no traffic at this time. Come on. | 乔治 这时间不会堵车的 |
[06:42] | Really? | 真的? |
[06:43] | If anything, we’ll probably get there early. | 或许我们还能提前到那里 |
[06:46] | I’ll have a chance to go to the duty-free shop. | 然后我还能去免税店逛逛 |
[06:50] | – The duty-free shop? – Yeah. | – 免税店? – 嗯 |
[06:53] | Duty-free is the biggest sucker deal in retail. | 免税店是最糟糕的零售店 |
[06:57] | – You know how much duty is? – Duty? | – 你知道关税有多少吗? – 关税? |
[07:00] | – Yeah. You know how much duty is? – No, I don’t know how much duty is. | – 你知道关税有多少吗? – 我不知道 |
[07:04] | Duty’s nothing. It’s like sales tax. | 关税没多少 跟营业税差不多 |
[07:07] | Well, I’d still like to stop at the duty-free shop. | 那我也想去免税店逛逛 |
[07:11] | I like to stop At the duty-free shop | 我想去免税店逛逛 |
[07:15] | I like to stop At the duty-free shop | 我想去免税店逛逛 |
[07:17] | I like to stop At the duty-free shop | 我想去免税店逛逛 |
[07:23] | So he says, “Squeeze your breasts together.” | 然后他说:“把你的胸挤到一起” |
[07:25] | And I say, “I thought this was an ad for shoes.” | 然后我说:“我以为这是鞋的广告” |
[07:32] | Oh, my. | 噢 天啊 |
[07:35] | – Is that the new Esquire? – Yeah. | – 这是新的《时尚先生》杂志吗? – 嗯 |
[07:37] | Turn to page 146. | 翻到第146页 |
[07:42] | Coming out of the shower. | 刚洗完澡 |
[07:46] | Good thing they gave you that washcloth to cover yourself up. | 幸好他们还给你毛巾把自己裹起来 |
[07:49] | What is this an ad for? | 这是什么的广告? |
[07:51] | See those wrinkled jeans slung over the chair? | 看到挂在椅子上的褶皱牛仔裤了吗? |
[07:54] | Way in the background, out of focus? | 在背景里 焦点之外? |
[08:04] | How does it look on your side? | 你那边情况如何? |
[08:13] | We’ll get there. | 我们会到那里的 |
[08:15] | Oh, look at this. | 瞧瞧他 |
[08:17] | He’s sleeping, and I have to go to the bathroom. | 我要去洗手间 可是他在睡觉 |
[08:20] | Maybe he’ll wake up soon. | 也许他很快就会醒 |
[08:22] | What if my kidneys burst? | 如果我的肾炸开了呢? |
[08:25] | Is it worth it not to wake this man up to damage a major organ? | 是否值得为避免叫醒他 而损坏一个主要器官呢? |
[08:30] | I hope this disgusting slob appreciates what I’m doing for him. | 希望这个讨厌的笨蛋 会感激我为他做的事 |
[08:35] | Yeah, make a little more noise with your gum. That’s helpful. | 好的 再嚼得大声点 这招管用 |
[08:41] | They’re not here. You cost me 50 bucks. | 他们不在这里 你害我损失50块 |
[08:44] | Look at you. You run like a girl. Come on. Run like a man. Lift your knees. | 看看你 你竟然跑得像个女孩 跑出点男人味 抬起膝盖 |
[08:52] | We’re wasting our time here. We’re a half-hour late. | 我们是在浪费时间 我们晚了半个小时 |
[08:54] | They probably took it off the board! | 这里不会再显示他们的航班了 |
[08:56] | No, there it is. Right there, 133. And it’s canceled. | 不…在这里 133号航班已经取消了 |
[08:59] | Canceled? Do I still get credit for the pickup? | 取消了?我还算兑现诺言了吧? |
[09:02] | – I was here. – Let’s check at the ticket counter. | – 我确实来了 – 我们去办票柜台问问 |
[09:04] | There it is, honey. Gate 18A, 8:30. | 亲爱的 找到了 18A号门 8:30登机 |
[09:10] | Did you see that guy? | 你看到那个人了吗? |
[09:12] | – No. What guy? – That guy. He was… | – 没有 什么人? – 那个人 他… |
[09:14] | …standing right here. – No, I didn’t. | – 刚刚就站在这里 – 不 没看到 |
[09:16] | Go over to the ticket counter. | 你去办票柜台问一下 |
[09:17] | I’ll go to the gift shop and get a copy of TIME magazine. | 我去礼品店买份《时代》杂志 |
[09:20] | There’s supposed to be a blurb about Jerry. I think he mentioned my name. | 这期有杰瑞的专栏介绍 我想他会提到我的名字 |
[09:23] | I know that guy. | 我认识那家伙 |
[09:25] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[09:29] | Gotta get my TIME magazine. Never miss my TIME. | 我得买到我的《时代》杂志 我不会错过有我作封面的《时代》 |
[09:31] | Okay, get your magazine. Let’s get out of here. | 快去买你的杂志 然后我们离开这里 |
[09:35] | Hey. I was gonna take that. | 嘿 那是我的 |
[09:38] | Gee, I’m sorry. I got here first. | 抱歉 我先到这里的 |
[09:41] | – I don’t care. I want the magazine. – Okay, let’s go. | – 谁管你什么时候来 我要那份杂志 – 好了 我们走 |
[09:43] | You don’t understand. There’s a blurb about me in this. | 你不明白 这期的有个专栏提到我 |
[09:46] | A blurb? You’re a blurb. Check out the cover, idiot. | 专栏?你不过有个专栏 看看封面 白痴 |
[09:49] | – Let’s go. – Just give me second. | – 我们走 – 等一下 |
[09:51] | – I want the magazine! – No. | – 我要那份杂志! – 不行 |
[09:54] | You know what I would do to you if I wasn’t in these shackles? | 如果没有手铐 你知道我会干什么吗? |
[09:57] | But you are, Blanche. You are in the shackles. | 但你现在带着手铐 布兰奇 |
[10:01] | You little son of a… | 你这个混蛋… |
[10:05] | Oh, I can’t wait to read my TIME magazine. Last copy too. | 恨不得马上看看我的《时代》杂志 最后一份了哦 |
[10:09] | Maybe I’ll read it tomorrow, in the park. | 也许明天在公园里看 |
[10:12] | Supposed to be a beautiful day. Have a nice life… | 明天肯定是好天气 祝你被判个… |
[10:16] | …sentence, that is. You miserable… | 无期徒刑 你个可怜虫… |
[10:22] | They’re on a different flight. | 他们在另一个航班上 |
[10:23] | They’re scheduled to land in half an hour at La Guardia. | 飞机将在半个小时后 降落在拉瓜迪亚机场 |
[10:26] | La Guardia? Right, come on. | 拉瓜迪亚机场?快点 我们走 |
[10:27] | – Wait a second. – Come on. | – 等等 – 快点 |
[10:29] | – Where do I know that guy from? – We gotta go, come on. | – 我是在哪里见过他? – 我们得走了 快点 |
[10:33] | Wake up, you human slug. Wake up. | 醒醒吧 大胖子 醒醒! |
[10:36] | Wake up! | 醒醒! |
[10:39] | I can’t hold it anymore. | 我再也憋不住了 |
[10:45] | Excuse me. I’ve gotta go to the bathroom. | 抱歉 我必须去趟洗手间 |
[10:47] | I’ve gotta go to the bathroom. | 我要去洗手间 |
[10:50] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:54] | Can you move that? | 能把箱子挪一下吗? |
[10:56] | Would you move your seat up, please? | 麻烦你把椅子靠背立起来 好吗? |
[11:10] | Oh, my, that is refreshing. | 噢 这真舒服 |
[11:13] | Would you care for some slippers? | 请问您是否需要拖鞋? |
[11:15] | – Sounds lovely. – Here you are. | – 听起来不错 – 给您 |
[11:18] | Thank you very much. May I? | 谢谢 我有这个荣幸吗? |
[11:21] | Please. | 当然 |
[11:26] | Why, it’s a perfect fit. You must be Cinderella. | 为什么这么合适 你一定就是我的灰姑娘 |
[11:35] | My name is not mentioned in this blurb. | 这里没有提到我的名字 |
[11:37] | – That’s it. It’s Grossbard. – Do you believe this? | – 想起来了 他是格罗斯巴德 – 你能相信吗? |
[11:40] | – Nowhere to be found. – I knew that face looked familiar. | – 根本没提到我 – 我就知道我认识他 |
[11:43] | – It’s Grossbard. – Who’s Grossbard? | – 他是格罗斯巴德 – 谁是格罗斯巴德? |
[11:46] | When I lived on Third Avenue and 18th Street, 20 years ago… | 20年前 我住在第三大道18号街时 |
[11:49] | …I had this roommate who was always behind in his rent. | 有一个室友经常逃房租 |
[11:52] | One month, he asked me to loan him his share of the rent, 240 bucks. | 有一次 他向我借240块钱去缴房租 |
[11:57] | He took the cash and… | 他拿了钱 然后… |
[11:59] | …disappears. | 消失了 |
[12:01] | I tried to find him. I went to his girlfriend’s house, even his family. | 我曾找过他 去过他女朋友家 甚至他父母家 |
[12:04] | Never got that money back. He screwed me. | 但钱还是没能要回来 他骗了我的钱 |
[12:07] | And that’s the guy. John Grossbard. | 刚才那个人就是他 约翰・格罗斯巴德 |
[12:09] | Kramer, come on. It was 240 bucks 20 years ago. | 克莱默 算了吧 都是20年前的事了 |
[12:12] | – I’m gonna turn around, get that guy. – You can’t. | – 我要掉头 回去找那个家伙 – 你不能这样 |
[12:15] | – Let go of me. – Kramer, you cannot go back. | – 让我去 – 克莱默 你不能回去 |
[12:17] | Kramer, you cannot abandon people in an airport pickup. | 克莱默 你不能扔下在机场等着接机的人 |
[12:20] | It’s a binding social contract. | 这是受约束的社会责任 |
[12:23] | We must go forward. Not back. | 我们必须向前 而非后退 |
[12:44] | Tia, did you see all the flowers in that bathroom? | 蒂娅 你看到洗手间里的花了吗? |
[12:48] | – It’s like an English garden in there. – They’re beautiful. | – 好像有个英式花园在里面 – 它们非常漂亮 |
[12:51] | They’re gardenias, mostly. | 大部分是栀子花 |
[12:52] | – I thought I smelled lilac. – Yes, there are a few of those too. | – 我闻到了紫丁香花的味道 – 是的 也有少量紫丁香花 |
[12:56] | It’s almost overwhelming. | 感觉被花香淹没 |
[12:58] | Ladies and gentlemen, this is the captain. | 女士们 先生们 这是机长广播 |
[13:00] | Due to equipment problems on the runway at La Guardia… | 由于拉瓜迪亚机场的跑道问题 |
[13:03] | …we’ve been instructed by the tower to reroute and land at JFK. | 塔台要求我们降落在肯尼迪国际机场 |
[13:07] | We apologize for any inconvenience. | 不便之处 敬请见谅 |
[13:10] | What did he say? | What did he say? 他说什么?他说什么? |
[13:17] | – Well, you’re not gonna believe it. – What? | – 真是不敢相信 – 什么? |
[13:20] | The plane’s rerouted back to Kennedy. We got 45 minutes. | 飞机改成降落在肯尼迪机场 我们有45分钟到那里 |
[13:23] | Let’s go. Listen to the bell, Grossbard. It tolls for thee. | 出发啦 格罗斯巴德 丧钟为你而鸣 |
[13:35] | We have some delicious Chateaubriand. | 今天有美味的夏多布里昂牛排 (又称菲力牛排) |
[13:38] | My personal favorite. Or if you prefer something lighter… | 是我个人的最爱 或者您喜欢清淡点的… |
[13:41] | …a poached Dover sole in a delicate white-wine sauce with a hint of saffron. | 水煮多佛鳎鱼 配含少许藏红花的白酒汁 |
[13:47] | Oh, saffron. That sounds good. | 藏红花 听起来不错 |
[13:49] | And today we’re featuring wines from the Tuscany region. | 今天的特色酒 是来自于意大利托斯卡纳区 |
[13:53] | – Tuscany. | – Tuscany. – 托斯卡纳 – 托斯卡纳 |
[14:00] | Hi. Can I get to my seat? | 我能过去吗? |
[14:04] | You’re just gonna have to wait. | 你可能要等一会儿 |
[14:06] | I’m right there. You just passed it. I’m sitting next to that guy. | 我的座位就在那里 你刚经过 我就坐在那个人旁边 |
[14:11] | You’re not supposed to get up during the food service. | 你不该在餐食服务时离开座位 |
[14:13] | Well, nobody told me that. | 又没人告诉我这个 |
[14:16] | Look. This plane is full. | 听着 这次航班满舱 |
[14:18] | I got a lot of people to serve. Now, please. | 我还要给很多人送餐 所以拜托 |
[14:22] | You’re just gonna have to wait. | 请你等一下 |
[14:26] | There it is. Gate 46. We got plenty of time. | 在46号门 我们来早了 |
[14:29] | Grossbard’s plane leaves in 10 minutes. | 格罗斯巴德坐的航班10分钟后起飞 |
[14:32] | I’ve still got time to catch him. | 我还有时间逮住他 |
[14:33] | How? He probably boarded the plane already. | 怎么逮住他?他可能已经登机了 |
[14:36] | Give me your credit card. | 给我你的信用卡 |
[14:38] | – My credit card? – Give it to me. Don’t ask questions. | – 我的信用卡? – 快给我 不要问问题 |
[14:41] | I’m not giving you my card unless you tell me what it’s for. | 我不给 除非你告诉我要干什么 |
[14:44] | To buy a ticket to get on that flight. | 我要去买那个航班的机票 |
[14:46] | You’ll spend more for the ticket than you’ll get from Grossbard. | 他欠你那点钱还不够买张机票呢 |
[14:49] | I’m not gonna use the ticket. | 我不会用这张票的 |
[14:51] | I’ll get my money, get off the plane, turn your ticket in for a refund. | 要到钱后我就下飞机 然后去退票 |
[14:54] | Not gonna cost you a dime. | 不会花你一毛钱 |
[14:56] | – Come on, give me the card. – This is a great idea. Here. | – 快给我卡 – 主意不错 给你 |
[15:00] | Use this one. I get frequent flyer miles with every purchase. | 用这张卡 每次消费能得飞行里程奖励 |
[15:04] | Wait a minute, wait a minute. | 等等 等等 |
[15:07] | Get two tickets. | 买两张票 |
[15:09] | You’re returning it anyway, what’s the difference? | 反正你要退票 也没什么差别 |
[15:11] | – I’ll get double the bonus miles. – Yes. Yes. | – 我会得到双倍里程 – 聪明 |
[15:17] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[15:19] | I’m sorry to make you do this, but I got stuck in the aisle. | 很抱歉打扰你就餐 我被堵在过道里了 |
[15:21] | The flight attendant wouldn’t let me through. | 空少不让我过来 |
[15:24] | There’s no way to get around that cart. | 地方太窄 没办法绕过推车 |
[15:26] | You’re not supposed to get up during food service. | 你不该在餐食服务时离开座位 |
[15:28] | I’ll try and remember that. | 我会记住的 |
[15:35] | Where’s my meal? | 我的飞机餐呢? |
[15:37] | He asked me. But you were gone so long, I thought you switched seats. | 你离开太久 我以为你换座位了 所以… |
[15:41] | Excuse me. Excuse me, I didn’t get a meal. | 抱歉 抱歉 我没有拿到飞机餐 |
[15:45] | – Are you sure? – Yes, I’m sure. | – 你确定? – 是的 确定 |
[15:48] | I would know if a tray of food had been served to me. | 如果你给我一盘食物 我会知道的 |
[15:52] | – Would you? – Yes. | – 你会吗? – 是的 |
[15:56] | Well, the only meal left is a kosher meal. | 还有最后一份犹太餐 |
[15:58] | A kosher meal? I don’t want a kosher meal. | 犹太餐?我不要犹太餐 |
[16:02] | I don’t even know what a kosher meal is. | 我甚至不知道犹太餐究竟是什么 |
[16:04] | I think it means when a rabbi has inspected it or something. | 我想可能是在犹太法师的监督下 准备的飞机餐 |
[16:08] | No, no, it all has to do with the way they kill the pig. | 不… 只是宰杀猪的方式不同而已 |
[16:12] | – Come on, but they don’t eat pigs. – They do if it’s killed right. | – 得了吧 他们不吃猪肉 – 他们吃 只要杀猪的方法对 |
[16:15] | – Under a rabbi’s supervision. – Oh, you know what? | – 比如在犹太法师的监督下 – 噢 我想起来了 |
[16:18] | I ordered the kosher meal. | 是我订的犹太餐 |
[16:20] | – Then why didn’t you take it? – I ordered it six weeks ago. I forgot. | – 那你为什么不吃? – 我忘了 是6星期前预定的 |
[16:24] | You’re eating my food. | 你吃了我那份饭 |
[16:27] | Hey, I got earplugs to collect. Do you want it or not? | 嘿 我还要去收耳塞 你到底要不要吃? |
[16:32] | – This is the best sundae I’ve ever had. – Oh, man. | – 这是我吃过最棒的圣代冰淇淋 – 噢 天啊 |
[16:35] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[16:37] | They got the fudge on the bottom. | 他们把奶油巧克力糖浆放在最下面 |
[16:39] | You see? That enables you to control your fudge distribution… | 即使在吃冰淇淋时 |
[16:42] | …as you’re eating your ice cream. | 你也能控制自己吃巧克力糖浆的冲动 |
[16:44] | I never met a man who knew so much about nothing. | 你是我见过最博学的男人 |
[16:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:59] | – More anything? – More everything. | – 还需要些什么? – 都要 |
[17:02] | Look. I did good. I got supersavers. Come on. | 我真是太棒了 我买到特价票了 走吧 |
[17:05] | Supersavers? Are they refundable? | 特价票?能退票吗? |
[17:10] | You bought nonrefundable tickets. You idiot. | 你个白痴 特价票不能退 |
[17:13] | She talked me into it. Said it was the best deal. | 她推荐的 她说这是最便宜的 |
[17:15] | – Do you know how much this’ll cost? – I’ll tell you what. | – 你知道它多少钱吗? – 好吧 这样吧 |
[17:18] | I’ll split it with you, huh? | 我付一半钱 行了吧? |
[17:30] | – Listen, I’m gonna go to the bathroom. – Okay, okay. | – 我去下洗手间 – 好的 |
[17:39] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[17:43] | – How about that, huh? – Excuse me? | – 看出来没? – 抱歉? |
[17:44] | – Do you recognize me? – No. | – 你认出我没? – 没 |
[17:46] | – Come on. Twenty years ago. – What? | – 得了 20年前 – 什么? |
[17:49] | – Eighteenth Street? – I don’t know what you’re talking about. | – 18号街? – 听不懂你在说什么 |
[17:52] | Give me your money. Where’s your wallet? | 快还钱 你的钱包呢? |
[17:54] | The $240. | 240块钱 |
[17:57] | Just a minute. | 等一下 |
[18:00] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 老兄 |
[18:08] | Kramer! | 克莱默! [使用中] |
[18:14] | George! | 乔治! |
[18:40] | Sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[18:42] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[19:01] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[19:06] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[19:08] | What? Oh, no, nothing for me, thank you. I’m fine. | 什么事?我不需要什么 谢谢 |
[19:13] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[19:15] | Elaine Benes. | 伊莲・贝尼斯 |
[19:20] | You’re going to have to go back to coach. | 请回到经济舱 |
[19:22] | But there was nobody sitting here. | 可这位子空着啊 |
[19:24] | Yes, but you’re still not allowed. These seats are very expensive. | 是的 但您不能坐在这里 这里的座位很贵 |
[19:27] | No. Please don’t send me back there. I’ll do anything. It’s so nice up here. | 求你不要让我回去 让我做什么都行 这里环境太好了 |
[19:31] | It’s so comfortable up here. I don’t wanna go back there. | 这里真舒服 我不想回去 |
[19:34] | Please, don’t send me back there. | 求你了 不要让我回去 |
[19:37] | Oh, you got cookies. | 这里还有饼干呀 |
[19:40] | You’re going to have to go back to your seat. | 你必须回到你的座位上去 |
[19:43] | Okay, fine. I’ll go back. | 好吧 我回去 |
[19:47] | You know, our goal should be a society without classes. | 你知道吗 民主社会根本不该有等级之分 |
[19:54] | Do you realize the people up here are getting cookies?! | 你们知道头等舱的人有饼干吃吗? |
[19:58] | What is all the racket back there? | 怎么这么吵? |
[20:02] | You’re trying to relax on the plane, and this is what you have to put up with. | 你试图在飞机上休息 却不得不容忍这种事 |
[20:06] | What is going on? | 怎么回事? |
[20:07] | Sir, this woman tried to sneak into first class. | 有个女人偷偷溜进头等舱 先生 |
[20:10] | Oh, you see, that’s terrible. | 你看 这太可怕了 |
[20:12] | The problem is that curtain is no security. | 问题在于 那个帘子并不安全 |
[20:14] | There really should be a locking door. | 那里应该装扇带锁的门 |
[20:17] | I’m so sorry. I’m sorry. | 非常抱歉 先生 |
[20:20] | Sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[20:25] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[20:27] | Come on. Let go of me. I’m telling you, I didn’t do anything wrong. | 请让我走 我没做任何坏事 |
[20:31] | – That guy owes me 240 bucks. – Listen, pal, you’re in big trouble. | – 那家伙欠我240块钱 – 听着 伙计 你麻烦大了 |
[20:53] | Couldn’t be. | 不可能吧 |
[21:00] | Where are they already? I don’t see them anywhere. | 你的行李呢?怎么没有呢? |
[21:02] | I got my bags. I’m ready to go. | 我拿到我的行李了 我可以走了 |
[21:05] | Yeah, you got your bags. | 是啊 你拿到你的行李了 |
[21:14] | That was the worst flight I’ve ever been on in my entire life. | 这是我这辈子最倒霉的一次飞行 |
[21:17] | Yeah, me too. | 嗯 我也是 |
[21:19] | – I’ll call you. – Okay. | – 我再打给你 – 好的 |
[21:24] | It’s a business thing. | 这是公事 |
[21:30] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[21:32] | – You guys ready? – Yeah. | – 你们好了吗? – 嗯 |
[21:34] | Where’s George? | 乔治哪去了? |
[21:42] | Kramer! | 克莱默! |
[21:49] | But I have to admit that I like flying. I like those… | 但我得承认我喜欢坐飞机 我喜欢那些… |
[21:53] | …little bathrooms that they have on the plane. | 飞机上的小洗手间 |
[21:56] | It’s like a small apartment of your own on the plane. | 就像是飞机上的私人小公寓 |
[21:59] | You go in, close the door, the light comes on. | 你进去 关上门 灯亮了 |
[22:01] | It’s like a surprise party every time you go in there. | 每次进去都像参加惊喜派队一样 |
[22:03] | But the worst way of flying, I think, is standby. | 坐飞机最糟糕的是拿到后备机票 (后备机票,指原定航班临时取消后 航空公司发给等候中乘客的机票) |
[22:06] | You ever fly standby? It never works. | 你们拿过后备机票吗? 这些机票基本没用 |
[22:08] | That’s why they call it “standby.” You end up standing there going, “Bye. | 所以才叫“后备” 最后总是你站在那儿挥手和飞机道别 |
[22:12] | I didn’t… | “我没有…等到座位” |
[22:14] | Yeah.” | |
[22:15] | I was on this plane where the flight attendant… | 我在飞机上曾遇到一个空姐… |
[22:18] | It was her first day on the job. So they didn’t have a uniform for her yet. | 那是她第一次飞行 她甚至还没拿到制服 |
[22:21] | And that really makes a big difference. | 这感觉很不一样 |
[22:24] | Here’s just some regular person coming over, going: | 一个普通人站在你面前对你说: |
[22:26] | “Would you bring your seatback all the way up?” | “请将座椅靠背竖起来” |
[22:29] | “Who the hell are you?” | “你是谁?” |
[22:32] | She says, “I’m the flight attendant.” | 她说:“我是本次航班的空姐” |
[22:34] | “Yeah, well, then I’m the pilot, all right? | “哦 是吗?那我就是机长了” |
[22:36] | So why don’t you sit down? I’m about to bring her in.” | “你干吗不坐下来? 我去请真正的空姐过来” |