时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | So I went to a fashion show. | 我去看了时装表演 |
[00:05] | The concept of modeling is counterproductive… | 首先,模特这个概念… |
[00:07] | …to the fashion industry. | …对时装业起到了反作用 |
[00:08] | Because when these women are around, who’s looking at clothes? | 当那些女模特在台上时 谁会去在意她们的衣服? |
[00:11] | I didn’t notice any of the clothes. We’re all applauding. Yeah. | 我就根本没注意过她们的衣服 我们都在鼓掌 |
[00:14] | What are we applauding? “There’s great-looking women here. | 为什么要鼓掌呢? “这里有漂亮的女人” |
[00:17] | This is great. | “多美妙啊” |
[00:18] | I’m glad I’m here with all these great-looking women.” | “跟这些漂亮的女人在一起 我太高兴了” |
[00:21] | Anybody can design a shirt. | 谁都能设计衣服 |
[00:22] | It takes talent to get all these girls in one spot. That’s talent. | 而只有天才才能将这些女人 聚集在一起,真正的天才 |
[00:27] | What is this goofy walk that the models do? | 模特的那种可笑的走步 又是什么呢? |
[00:30] | You know this walk that they do down the runway? | 你们知道她们在T台上的 那种走步吧? |
[00:32] | Like they have to go somewhere. | 就像她们真要去哪里 |
[00:34] | They’re walking like they’re really on the way somewhere. | 就像她们真的走在路上 |
[00:38] | Then they get to the end, and it’s like: | 然后,她们走到底 就像这样: |
[00:41] | “Well, I guess I’ll just go back.” | “我想,该走回去了” |
[00:49] | I loved her, Jerry. I loved her. | 我爱她,杰瑞,我爱她 |
[00:51] | No, you didn’t. | 你不爱她 |
[00:53] | – And she loved me. She really did. – No, she didn’t. | – 她爱我,她真的爱我 – 她不爱你 |
[00:59] | What am I gonna do now? I can’t live without Susan. | 现在我该怎么办? 我不能没有苏珊 |
[01:04] | I gotta get her back. How? How am I gonna to get her back? | 我要跟她和好,可怎么做呢? 怎么样才能跟她和好? |
[01:08] | Not only didn’t you love her, you didn’t even like her! | 你不仅不爱她 甚至连喜欢都说不上 |
[01:12] | – Who says? – You did! | – 谁说的? – 你 |
[01:17] | A beautiful, successful, intelligent woman’s in love with me. | 一位漂亮聪明的成功女性爱上我 |
[01:20] | And I throw it all away. Oh, boy. | 我却错过了,伙计 |
[01:24] | Now I’ll spend the rest of my life living alone. | 我将孤独终老 |
[01:26] | I’ll sit in my disgusting little apartment… | 坐在肮脏狭小的公寓里… |
[01:29] | …watching basketball games, eating Chinese takeout… | …看着篮球赛,吃着中式外卖… |
[01:32] | …walking around with no underwear because I’m too lazy to do the laundry. | …裸着走来走去 因为我懒得洗衣服 |
[01:38] | You walk around with no underwear? | 你裸着走来走去? |
[01:41] | What do you do when you run out of laundry? | 没有干净衣服可换的时候 你怎么办? |
[01:43] | I do a wash. | 洗衣服 |
[01:48] | Who am I gonna meet that’s better than her? | 怎么可能遇上比她还要好的人呢? |
[01:50] | No one, Jerry. No one’s better than her. | 不可能,杰瑞,没人比她更好 |
[01:52] | When you were with her, you said you couldn’t stand her. | 跟她在一起时 你说不能忍受她 |
[01:55] | I loved her. | 我爱她 |
[01:57] | You said going up the steps to her apartment… | 你说爬楼梯去她的公寓… |
[01:59] | …was like being taken to a cell. | …就像进牢房一样 |
[02:01] | I would give anything to be going up those stairs again. | 只要能再爬那些楼梯 我愿付出任何代价 |
[02:05] | I gotta call her. Should I call her? | 我必须打电话给她 我应该吗? |
[02:07] | I don’t know if that’s such a good idea. | 我不清楚这是不是个好主意 |
[02:08] | – Why? – You need some professional advice. | – 为什么? – 你需要些专业建议 |
[02:11] | Why don’t you go see Elaine’s friend? She’s a therapist. | 为什么不去找伊莲的朋友看一下? 她是个医生 |
[02:14] | I’m not gonna see that nut doctor she went to Europe with. | 我可不想找那个 和她一起去欧洲的怪医生 |
[02:16] | No, no. Elaine, what’s the name of that friend of yours… | 不,不,伊莲 你的朋友叫什么… |
[02:20] | …that’s a therapist? The woman. | …那个医生?女的 |
[02:22] | – Dana Foley. – Right. Dana Foley. | – 丹娜・佛利 – 对,丹娜・佛利 |
[02:24] | – She any good? – Yeah, she’s terrific. | – 她不错吧? – 对,非常厉害 |
[02:26] | Why? You thinking of going? | 为什么?你要去? |
[02:29] | Tia? Who’s that? | 提亚?那是谁? |
[02:32] | It’s that model I met on the plane. | 飞机上遇到的那个模特 |
[02:37] | She sent you a Christmas card? | 她给你寄了圣诞卡? |
[02:40] | And we’re going out Saturday night. | 星期六晚上我们会出去约会 |
[02:43] | My darling, Susan. My darling! | 我心爱的苏珊,我的宝贝! |
[02:47] | – What are you doing? – Date with Fred. | – 你在做什么? – 和弗雷德约会 |
[02:49] | – The religious guy? – He’s not that religious. | – 信教的那个家伙? – 不是那个信教的 |
[02:54] | Let us pray. | 我们来祈祷 |
[02:57] | – You got any Double Crunch? – Yeah. | – 有麦片吗? – 有 |
[03:00] | Kramer, should I call Susan? | 克莱默,我该给苏珊打电话吗? |
[03:01] | Now, what does the little man inside you say? | 你的内心是怎么想的? |
[03:04] | See, you gotta listen to the little man. | 你该听听你的心 |
[03:08] | – My little man doesn’t know. – The little man knows all. | – 我的心不知道 – 你的心最了解 |
[03:11] | My little man’s an idiot. | 我的心是个傻瓜 |
[03:16] | See, she was clever. | 她很聪明 |
[03:17] | She put her picture on her card. I never do anything like that. | 她把自己的照片贴在卡上 我从未这样做过 |
[03:20] | You want a picture on a card. I can do that. | 你要把照片贴在卡上 我会做 |
[03:23] | She kept such a nice, clean apartment. She was so sanitary. | 她的房间清雅干净 她非常爱干净 |
[03:26] | No. I was thinking out loud. I don’t want my picture on a card. | 不,我只是说说 我才不会把照片贴在卡上 |
[03:29] | I’ll take it. I’ll take care of everything. | 我会拍 我会做所有事 |
[03:32] | She made a big breakfast every Sunday. | 每个星期天她会做一顿丰盛的早餐 |
[03:34] | I don’t know what she put in those eggs. | 我不知道她在那些蛋里加了什么 |
[03:37] | You come on over. I’ll have my cereal, and I’ll take your picture. | 你过来,我先吃饭 然后帮你拍照 |
[03:40] | Really? Can you take a picture? | 真的?你会拍照? |
[03:42] | He takes good pictures. He’s got equipment there. | 他拍得不错 他的设备就在那里 |
[03:44] | – All right. – Yeah. | – 好的 – 好 |
[03:46] | – I don’t know about that outfit, though. – What’s wrong with it? | – 不过我不清楚这件外衣是否合适 – 它怎么了? |
[03:49] | Well, we’ll have to improvise. | 我们该准备一下 |
[03:54] | Oh, hey | 你好 |
[03:57] | If you happen to see | 如果你正好看到 |
[04:00] | The most beautiful girl | 一个漂亮至极的女孩 |
[04:04] | Who walked out on me | 曾经和我出去过 |
[04:08] | Tell her I’m sorry | 告诉她我很抱歉 |
[04:13] | Tell her I need my baby | 告诉她我需要我的宝贝 |
[04:18] | Won’t you tell her | 你会告诉她 |
[04:21] | That I love her? | 我爱她吗? |
[04:26] | – Oh, hey… – George. | – 你好… – 乔治 |
[04:29] | I’m afraid I’m gonna have to ask you to leave. | 恐怕你该走了 |
[04:34] | So I’m thinking of putting in a tropical-fish tank right here. | 我想把热带鱼缸放这里 |
[04:38] | Are sure you’re ready for that kind of commitment? | 你确定要这么做吗? |
[04:41] | Well, if it doesn’t work out, I can flush them down the toilet. | 如果不行,可以扔进厕所冲掉 |
[04:44] | That’s horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[04:46] | What’s the perfume you’re wearing? | 你喷了什么香水? |
[04:47] | Oh, I completely forgot. I want you to see this. | 差点忘了,我要给你看这个 |
[04:50] | That Calvin Klein ad I was telling you about came out today. | 我说过的那个CK广告 今天出来了 |
[04:53] | – What is that smell? – It’s here somewhere. | – 什么味道? – 应该就在这里 |
[04:55] | – It smells like the beach. – Exactly. | – 闻起来像海滩 – 对的 |
[04:59] | – Oh, my God. Is that the new perfume? – Yeah. | – 天哪,是新香水吗? – 是 |
[05:02] | I can’t believe this. My neighbor had the idea for this perfume last year. | 难以置信,我邻居去年 就想到这种香水了 |
[05:06] | He met with a Calvin Klein executive. I can’t believe they stole his idea. | 他去见了CK的经理 难以相信他们偷了他的想法 |
[05:10] | – Are you sure? – And you’re the model for this perfume? | – 你确定? – 而你是这个香水的模特? |
[05:16] | That’s him. He just came home. | 是他,他回来了 |
[05:18] | I’ll lock the door. | 我得锁上门 |
[05:20] | Hey. | 你好 |
[05:23] | Hey. | 你好 |
[05:25] | Hey, how you doing? | 你怎么样? |
[05:30] | Yeah, I’ll see you later. | 很好,待会见 |
[05:32] | I just wanted to borrow your DustBuster. | 我只是想借一下吸尘器 |
[05:37] | All right, come on in. | 好吧,进来 |
[05:40] | – Just wait over here. – What? | – 等在这 – 什么? |
[05:42] | Just wait here, and I’ll get it for you. | 就等在这里 我会给你拿来 |
[05:44] | – Kramer, this is Tia. – Hello. | – 克莱默,这是提亚 – 你好 |
[05:54] | – How tall are you? – 5’10”. | – 你有多高? – 5英尺10寸 |
[05:56] | Let’s see. Come on. Back to back. | 来比比,过来,背对背 |
[05:59] | – No, Kramer! – What? | – 不,克莱默 – 怎么了? |
[06:01] | What’s the matter? I wanted to see how tall she was. | 有问题吗?我想看看她有多高 |
[06:03] | You’re tall. She’s tall. I’m tall. What’s the difference? We’re all tall. | 你很高,她很高,我很高 有什么差别?我们都很高 |
[06:07] | – What’s that? – What? | – 那是什么? – 什么? |
[06:09] | – That smell. What’s that smell? – What smell? | – 那个味道,那是什么味道? – 什么味道? |
[06:12] | It’s very familiar. I can’t put my finger on it. It’s familiar. | 很熟悉,我一时想不到 但很熟悉 |
[06:15] | Oh, they’re all the same. Here. Now, if you’ll excuse us. | 都一样,给你,你可以走了 |
[06:18] | – Okay. I’ll see you tomorrow. – Yeah. | – 好吧,明天见 – 好 |
[06:20] | – Nice meeting you. – Nice meeting you too. | – 很高兴见到你 – 我也是 |
[06:23] | Yeah, I’ll see you later. | 好,回见 |
[06:27] | That was close. | 差点被发现 |
[06:29] | The beach! | 海滩! |
[06:32] | You smell like the beach. What’s that perfume you’re wearing? | 是海滩的味道 你喷的香水叫什么名字? |
[06:35] | – It’s Ocean by Calvin Klein. – Calvin Klein? | – CK的海之香 |
[06:37] | No. No, that’s my idea. They stole my idea. | 不,不,那是我想到的 他们偷了我的创意 |
[06:40] | I had the idea of a cologne that made you smell like the beach. | 我想过制作一种 闻起来像海滩的香水 |
[06:43] | I know. Look at this. | 我知道,看看这个 |
[06:48] | That’s you. What is going on here? | 是你,到底怎么回事? |
[06:51] | The jerk! He laughs at me. Then he steals my idea! | 那个蠢货,他嘲笑我 然后他偷了我的主意 |
[06:53] | I could’ve been a millionaire. | 我本来已是个百万富翁了 |
[06:55] | I could have been a fragrance millionaire, Jerry. | 我本来已是个香水富翁了,杰瑞 |
[06:59] | They’re not gonna get away with this. | 我不会就这么算了 |
[07:05] | Hello, George. Come in, come in. I’ve heard an awful lot about you. | 你好,乔治,进来,快进来 我听说了你的很多事情 |
[07:10] | – Please sit down. – Well, hello. | – 请坐 – 你好 |
[07:13] | Specifically, the reason that I’m here… | 其实,我来这是因为… |
[07:16] | I don’t know what Elaine told you, but… | 我不知道伊莲跟你说了什么 但… |
[07:19] | …I broke up with my girlfriend a couple of weeks ago. | …几个星期前我和女朋友分手了 |
[07:22] | Actually, she broke up with me, and… | 事实上是她提出分手的,然后… |
[07:25] | Well, I was the cause of it, and… | 分手原因是我,然后… |
[07:27] | I just wanted to find out from you… | 我想从你这了解… |
[07:30] | What’s with this thing? | 怎么回事? |
[07:32] | – So she broke up with you. – Yeah, and… | – 是她提出分手 – 对,然后… |
[07:36] | Why won’t this go down? | 怎么拉不下来? |
[07:38] | It’s all right. Don’t worry about it. | 没关系,不要管它了 |
[07:40] | So why’d she break up with you? | 那么她为什么要跟你分手? |
[07:42] | What is with this damn zipper? | 该死的,这拉链怎么回事? |
[07:45] | It doesn’t matter. Fix it later. Tell me about your girlfriend. | 没关系,待会再修 说说你的女朋友 |
[07:48] | It’s stuck on a piece of cloth here. | 这里卡了衣服 |
[07:51] | I can’t get the cloth out. | 衣服弄不出来 |
[07:53] | – It doesn’t matter… – This is a new jacket. | – 没关系 – 这是件新夹克 |
[07:55] | Boy, this really burns me up. | 真是气死我了 |
[07:59] | George. George, look at me. | 乔治,乔治,看着我 |
[08:02] | Okay, forget about the zipper. | 好,不要管拉链了 |
[08:06] | What’s your girlfriend’s name? | 你女朋友叫什么? |
[08:09] | – Susan. – Okay, we’re getting somewhere. | – 苏珊 – 好,就像这样 |
[08:13] | It’s just so frustrating. It’s a brand-new jacket for crying out loud. | 气死了,这是件新夹克 所以我才这么大声抱怨 |
[08:26] | So Fred and I are gonna do volunteer work for that church on Amsterdam. | 佛瑞德和我要去阿姆斯特丹 的教堂做志愿者 |
[08:30] | Volunteer work. See, that’s what I love about the holiday season. | 志愿者 这就是我喜欢这假期的原因 |
[08:33] | That’s the true spirit of Christmas. | 那是圣诞节的真谛 |
[08:35] | People being helped by people other than me. | 除了我还有人帮助其他人 |
[08:40] | That makes me feel good inside. | 这让我很开心 |
[08:44] | Oh, look at what we have here. | 看看这是什么 |
[08:47] | A Christmas card from Lainey. | 蕾妮的圣诞卡 |
[08:50] | Thank you. You didn’t have to go to that trouble. | 谢谢,你不必麻烦 |
[08:54] | It was no trouble. My assistant did the whole thing. | 不麻烦 我的助手会做的 |
[08:56] | – How’d the picture come out? – Oh, you know. It’s a picture. | – 这照片怎么拍的? – 这是照片 |
[08:59] | Oh, look at that. Looks good. Kramer did a good job. | 看看,真不错 克莱默拍得不错 |
[09:02] | Yeah, well, how hard is it to take a picture? | 是啊,拍照很难吗? |
[09:07] | – What? – Did you look at this picture carefully? | – 什么? – 你仔细看过这张照片吗? |
[09:10] | Carefully? | 仔细? |
[09:11] | Because I’m not sure, and correct me if I’m wrong… | 因为我不确定 如果错了告诉我… |
[09:16] | …but I think I see a nipple. | …但我看到了一个乳头 |
[09:23] | – What? – Here, take a look. What is that? | – 什么? – 这里,看看,是什么? |
[09:26] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[09:29] | That’s my nipple! | 那是我的乳头! |
[09:32] | – That’s what I thought. – That’s my nipple! My nipple’s exposed! | – 我也这么觉得 – 那是我的乳头,我的乳头露出来了! |
[09:36] | I sent this card to hundreds of people. | 几百个人都收到了我的卡 |
[09:40] | My parents. My boss. Nana and Papa. | 我的父母,老板 爷爷和奶奶 |
[09:45] | – Didn’t you look at the picture? – Oh, God, I didn’t notice. | – 你没看照片吗? – 天哪,我没注意 |
[09:48] | What am I gonna do? You know, your whole life, you go through… | 我该怎么办?你看 你的一生… |
[09:51] | …painstaking efforts to hide your nipple, and then boom. | …你努力隐藏你的乳头 然后露出来了 |
[09:55] | Suddenly hundreds of people get their own personal shot of it. | 突然几百个人都亲眼看到了 |
[09:59] | Hey. | |
[10:02] | – Have you seen the card? – What card? | – 卡片看了吗? – 什么卡片? |
[10:04] | – My Christmas card. – Yeah. Of course, I took it. | – 我的圣诞卡 – 当然,我收到了 |
[10:07] | Did you notice anything unusual about it? | 你发现有什么不对吗? |
[10:10] | – No. – Well, come here and take a look. | – 没有 – 过来看一下 |
[10:13] | – Yeah, so? – So, what’s that? | – 好,然后? – 那是什么? |
[10:15] | – That’s a nipple. – Right. | – 一个乳头 – 正确 |
[10:22] | – Oh, great. Didn’t you see that? – No, I didn’t notice it. | – 你都没看到吗? – 我没注意 |
[10:27] | It’s because you made me wear that stupid shirt. | 就是因为你要我穿那件怪衬衫 |
[10:29] | Well, maybe no one noticed it. You didn’t notice it. | 也许没人会注意 你没注意 |
[10:32] | – Let’s see if Newman sees it. – No, I don’t want him looking. | – 找纽曼来看看 – 不,我不要给他看 |
[10:35] | What’s the difference? Everybody else has it. | 有什么不同? 其他人都有 |
[10:38] | Give me that. | 把那个给我 |
[10:39] | Oh, my God, I sent one to the super in my building, my mailman. | 天哪,我寄给了楼里的帅哥 邮递员 |
[10:43] | My 10-year-old little nephew. | 我10岁的小外甥 |
[10:44] | Sister Mary Catherine, Father Chelios. Oh, my God, Fred. I sent one to Fred. | 玛丽・凯瑟琳修女,查理欧斯神父 天哪,佛瑞德,我寄给了佛瑞德 |
[10:50] | – Okay, what is it? – Here. | – 好吧,这是什么? – 这里 |
[10:53] | Take a look at this card. Tell me if you notice anything unusual. | 看看这张卡片 告诉我有什么不对 |
[10:56] | Yeah, your nipple’s showing. | 是,可以看到你的乳头 |
[11:01] | Okay, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:02] | – Anything else? – No. | – 还有什么吗? – 没了 |
[11:04] | All right. See you later. | 好的,待会见 |
[11:08] | What? So what? | 什么?那么又怎样? |
[11:10] | It’s a nipple. | 一个乳头 |
[11:13] | It’s a little brown, circular protuberance. | 一个褐色,圆形的小凸起 |
[11:17] | What’s the big deal? | 有什么大不了的? |
[11:19] | Everybody’s got them. Look, I got them. | 每个人都有 看,我也有 |
[11:23] | – I got them too. – Look at this. | – 我也有 – 看看这个 |
[11:26] | Everybody’s got them. | 每个人都有 |
[11:29] | See, it’s kind of gotta little piece of cloth that’s stuck underneath and… | 看,下面卡了点布… |
[11:33] | Well, can you pull it up a bit? | 你能拉上来点吗? |
[11:36] | Well, here you hold it. Wait, hold it. Hold it. | 抓住这里 等等,抓住,抓住 |
[11:39] | Damn it. I can’t move it. | 该死,拉不动 |
[11:41] | God, I’ve never seen a zipper so stubborn. | 天哪,从没见过这么难拉的拉链 |
[11:44] | Damn it. I almost had it. | 该死的,就要好了 |
[11:45] | Okay. Wait, that’ll separate it. | 好吧,等等,会分开的 |
[11:47] | – Let me try. – Take it off the track. | – 让我来 – 把它拉出来 |
[11:49] | You’re gonna rip it. | You’re gonna rip it. 要撕坏了 你要把它撕坏了 |
[11:56] | I’m afraid we’re gonna have to stop now. | 恐怕我们该停下来 |
[11:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:02] | My mother is gonna pay for the session. | 我母亲会付钱的 |
[12:07] | Oh, is this Elaine? | 这是伊莲? |
[12:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:28] | No! | 不 |
[12:31] | No! | 不 |
[12:33] | No. Oh, no. | 不,不 |
[12:42] | I’ve called every day for four days. She hasn’t returned one call. | 我连着四天天天给她打电话 她一个都没回 |
[12:46] | Was it a scratch… | 是抓… |
[12:49] | …or a pick? | …还是挖? |
[12:52] | It was a scratch. | 是抓 |
[12:53] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[12:58] | Don’t you think I know the difference between a pick and a scratch? | 我还不知道抓和挖吗? |
[13:04] | – Yeah. – It’s me. | – 对 – 是我 |
[13:06] | Come on up. | 上来 |
[13:08] | Was there any nostril penetration? | 是不是伸到鼻孔里了? |
[13:13] | There may have been some incidental penetration… | 可能偶然会有伸入… |
[13:16] | …but from her angle, she was in no position to make the call. | …但对她来说,她没有立场打电话 |
[13:20] | So let’s say, in her mind, she witnessed a pick. | 所以,对她来说 她看到了你在挖 |
[13:24] | – Okay, so then what? – Is that so unforgivable? | – 那么又怎样? – 就那么不可原谅? |
[13:27] | Is that like breaking a commandment? | 像不像打破戒律? |
[13:29] | Did God say to Moses, “Thou shalt not pick”? | 上帝会对摩西说 “你不应该挖”? |
[13:32] | I guarantee you Moses was a picker. | 我向你保证 摩西也会挖 |
[13:36] | You wander through the desert for 40 years with that dry air. | 40年来你在沙漠 那样干燥的空气下游荡 |
[13:44] | You telling me you’re not gonna have occasion to clean house a little? | 你告诉我,没时间打扫房间? |
[13:49] | Let me ask you something. If you were dating somebody… | 我要问问你 如果你跟别人约会… |
[13:52] | …and she did that, would you continue going out with her? | …然后她这样做了,那么 你还会继续跟她出去吗? |
[13:55] | No. That’s disgusting. | 不,真令人恶心 |
[13:59] | You cannot believe what I am going through. | 你无法相信我经历了什么 |
[14:02] | That card is plastered all over the office. | 整个办公室都是那张卡片 |
[14:05] | Everybody’s calling me “Nip.” | 所有人都叫我“小乳头” |
[14:09] | Yeah, that’s my new nickname at the office. Nip. | 那是我在办公室的新绰号,小乳头 |
[14:13] | These guys keep asking me out for drinks. | 这些家伙一天到晚 约我出去喝一杯 |
[14:15] | Not only that. Fred, you know, the guy I told you about… | 不仅如此,佛瑞德,你知道的 我跟你说过的那个人… |
[14:18] | …he hasn’t called me in three days. | …他三天没给我打过电话了 |
[14:20] | – Oh, hey. – Hey. | |
[14:23] | How come I didn’t get a Christmas card? | 为什么我没收到圣诞卡? |
[14:25] | Everybody else got one. | 其他人都收到了 |
[14:28] | Jerry got one. Kramer got one. | 杰瑞收到了,克莱默收到了 |
[14:30] | I thought we were good friends. I don’t get a Christmas card. I don’t get it. | 我们不是好朋友嘛 我却没有收到圣诞卡,没收到 |
[14:34] | You want a Christmas card? You want a Christmas card? All right, here. | 你要圣诞卡?你真的要圣诞卡? 好吧,给你 |
[14:37] | Here’s your Christmas card. | 给你圣诞卡 |
[14:50] | You got any Double Crunch? | 有没有麦片? |
[14:52] | Yeah, I think I do. | 我想有的 |
[15:00] | – What’s that perfume? – It’s the ocean. | – 那是什么香水? – 海之香 |
[15:02] | That’s mine. That’s my smell. | 那是我的,那是我想出来的 |
[15:04] | Jerry, get that model to get me an appointment with Calvin Klein. | 杰瑞,让那个模特给我约CK |
[15:08] | I can’t. She won’t return my calls… | 不行,她不会回我的电话… |
[15:10] | …because she caught me in a pick at a light. | …因为她瞥见我在挖鼻孔 |
[15:13] | – I thought you said it was a scratch. – That’s not what she thinks. | – 我记得你说抓 – 她不这么想 |
[15:16] | Call her agency. Maybe she’s been out of town and didn’t get the calls. | 打到她的代理处,也许她不在镇上 她没收到电话 |
[15:20] | Get it. | 明白 |
[15:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:23] | I’ll call the agency. | 我会打给代理处 |
[15:31] | Hello. | 你好 |
[15:33] | I’m trying to get in touch with Tia Van Kamp. | 我找提亚・凡・坎普 |
[15:35] | Do you know if she’s been in town? | 她在镇上吗? |
[15:37] | Oh, really? | 是吗? |
[15:39] | – Well, thank you very much. – What? | – 好的,非常感谢 – 什么? |
[15:41] | She has been in town. She’s at Calvin Klein right now. | 她在镇上 她现在就在CK那里 |
[15:44] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[15:50] | It’ll be different this time. I promise. | 这次会不同 我发誓 |
[15:53] | I promise difference. I’m committed to difference. | 我发誓会不一样 我一定会改 |
[15:55] | I need someone a little more stable. | 我需要一个比较沉稳的人 |
[15:59] | I’m not stable? I’m like a rock. | 我不沉稳吗?我就像一块石头 |
[16:01] | I take these glasses off, you can’t tell the difference between me and a rock. | 我把眼镜拿掉,你根本 分辨不出我和石头有什么不同 |
[16:06] | I put these glasses on a rock, you know what jumps into people’s minds? | 我把眼镜放在石头上 你知道人们怎么想吗? |
[16:09] | Costanza. | 克斯坦萨 |
[16:11] | – People don’t change. – I change. I change. | – 人们不会改变 – 我会改,我会 |
[16:14] | Two weeks ago, I tried a soft-boiled egg. | 两周前 我尝了半熟的蛋 |
[16:17] | Never liked it before. Now, I’m dunking a piece of toast in there and loving it. | 以前不喜欢,但现在我把一片 烤面包浸在里面,我喜欢上了 |
[16:22] | I’m not a soft-boiled egg. | 我不是一个半熟的蛋 |
[16:25] | And I am not a piece of toast. | 我也不是一片烤面包 |
[16:28] | I just don’t think that we have anything in common. | 我不觉得我们有什么共同爱好 |
[16:31] | That’s okay. That’s good. | 那没关系 |
[16:33] | You think Louis Pasteur and his wife had anything in common? | 你觉得路易斯・巴斯德和 他的妻子有什么共同点吗? |
[16:36] | He was in the fields all day with the cows and the milk… | 他整天和母牛呆在田里 然后挤奶… |
[16:40] | …examining the milk, delving into milk, consumed with milk. | …观察牛奶,研究牛奶 喝牛奶 |
[16:44] | Pasteurization. Homogenization. | 加热杀菌,匀化 |
[16:47] | And she was in the kitchen, killing cockroaches with a boot on each hand. | 而她呆在厨房 两手拿靴子拍蟑螂 |
[16:51] | Why were there so many cockroaches? | 为什么会有那么多蟑螂? |
[16:54] | Because there was a lot of cake lying around the house… | 因为屋子里放了许多蛋糕… |
[16:57] | …just sitting there with all the excess milk from the all experiments. | …放在那里, 旁边还有做剩下来的牛奶 |
[17:05] | – And they got along? – Yes. Yes. | – 就这样相处? – 是,是 |
[17:07] | She didn’t know about pasteurization. | 她不懂什么加热杀菌 |
[17:09] | He didn’t know about fumigation. But they made it work. | 他不知道什么熏蒸 但是他们就这么过 |
[17:16] | – You can’t go in. – I want to talk to Calvin. | – 你不能进去 – 我要见卡尔文 |
[17:18] | – Let me talk to Calvin. – Wait. | – 我要跟卡尔文谈谈 – 等一下 |
[17:19] | – I just want to talk to Calvin. – Kramer? | – 我只是想跟卡尔文谈谈 – 克莱默? |
[17:22] | – Oh, Tia, hi. – Who are you? | – 提亚,你好 – 你是谁? |
[17:23] | I’m here to talk about the ocean. | 我来这谈谈海之香的事 |
[17:26] | Oh, yes, Kramer. | 对,克莱默 |
[17:28] | I think I know something about this. Would you excuse us, Tia? | 我知道了 你先走吧,提亚 |
[17:32] | – I don’t want any trouble, Calvin. – Neither do I. | – 我不想找什么麻烦,卡尔文 – 我也是 |
[17:36] | Hello. There you are. | 你好,你来了 |
[17:38] | Hello. What are you doing here? | 你好,你来这干什么? |
[17:40] | I had to talk to you. You haven’t returned my calls. | 我要跟你谈谈 你没回我电话 |
[17:43] | Well, I’ve been busy. | 这几天我很忙 |
[17:45] | I thought we had a good time. The only explanation I could come up with is… | 我觉得我们相处很愉快 我能想到的唯一理由就是… |
[17:48] | …you think that you caught me… | …你觉得正好看到我… |
[17:52] | I’d rather not talk about this. | 我不想谈这些 |
[17:54] | But I was clearly on the outer edge of the nostril. | 但是明显我的手指在鼻孔外 |
[17:57] | – I know what I saw. – But there was no pick. | – 我知道自己看到了什么 – 但我没有挖 |
[17:59] | I did not pick. There was no pick. | 我没有挖,根本没挖 |
[18:01] | – I gotta go. – No. No pick. | – 我该走了 – 不,我没有挖 |
[18:05] | Now here’s the scoop, Calvin. | 事情是这样的,卡尔文 |
[18:06] | I came in here last January to talk to one of your flunkies. | 去年一月我来这 和你的一个手下谈过 |
[18:11] | Interesting face. | 有意思的脸 |
[18:14] | And when I told him my idea about the beach cologne… | 当我告诉他 关于海滩香水的设想时… |
[18:17] | …you know, he laughed at me. | …你知道吗,他嘲笑我 |
[18:19] | You’re very lithe, aren’t you? Very graceful. | 看上去你的身体很柔软,是吗? 很优美 |
[18:23] | Well, yeah. | 对,是的 |
[18:27] | – Sit down. – All right. | – 坐下 – 好吧 |
[18:33] | You’re very lean. But muscular. | 你很瘦,但很强健 |
[18:36] | You know, I try to take care of myself. I watch what I eat. | 我很会照顾自己 我很注意自己的饮食 |
[18:40] | Just recently, I cut out fructose. | 就在最近,我戒了糖果 |
[18:43] | I think you’re spectacular. | 你很吸引人 |
[18:50] | I told you, Fred. My friend’s next-door neighbor took it. | 我说过,佛瑞德 我朋友的邻居拍的 |
[18:54] | So, what happened? | 然后呢? |
[18:56] | Well, l… I must have missed a button. I forgot to button it. | 我…我少扣了一粒纽扣 我忘了扣上 |
[19:00] | I really don’t see how you could miss a button like that. | 我实在不明白 少扣粒纽扣会像那样 |
[19:03] | Oh, you’ve never missed a button? | 你从来没有少扣纽扣? |
[19:07] | – Yeah. – It’s your sister, Gail. | – 是 – 是你的姐姐,盖尔 |
[19:09] | Oh, God. My nephew. | 天哪,我的外甥 |
[19:12] | Hi, Gail. | 你好,盖尔 |
[19:14] | Yeah. | 好 |
[19:16] | Yes, Gail, I know how old he is. | 是的,盖尔,我知道他有多大 |
[19:18] | Hey, Nip, you need that manuscript, or can I take it? | 你好,小乳头, 那份原稿我可以拿走吗? |
[19:21] | Take it. Take it. And stop calling me Nip. | 拿走,拿走 不要再叫我小乳头 |
[19:25] | It was an accident. | 那是意外 |
[19:29] | Well, it’s gotta be somewhere. Look under his mattress. | 应该放在什么地方 看看他的床垫下 |
[19:52] | About the focus group? I have nothing to do with the focus group. | 关于专题小组? 我跟这个毫无关系 |
[19:58] | Oh, yeah. | 哦也 |
[20:03] | He’s sexual… | 他很性感… |
[20:06] | …athletic and without a trace of self-consciousness. | …健壮,而又没有一丝不自然 |
[20:09] | His buttocks are sublime. | 他的臀部很吸引人 |
[20:11] | His pectorals could use some work. Get him into the weight room. | 他的胸部可以修饰下 带他到健身房 |
[20:15] | No. Let’s get him in the studio today. We could send these out immediately. | 不,今天就带他到摄影棚 我们可以马上弄好 |
[20:23] | You’ve done it again, C.K. | 你又做了蠢事,C.K. |
[20:26] | And what if I did do it? Even though I admit to nothing and never will. | 我真做了又怎么样?虽然 我什么都没做,以后也不会 |
[20:29] | What does that make me? | 对我又有什么区别? |
[20:31] | I’m not just defending myself, but all those pickers who have been caught. | 我不只在为自己辩护 还有所有被抓住在挖鼻孔的人 |
[20:35] | Each and every one of them… | 他们每一个… |
[20:38] | …who has to suffer the shame and humiliation because of people like you. | …都遭受耻辱 就是因为有你这样的人 |
[20:43] | Are we not human? If we pick, do we not bleed? | 我们不是人? 我们会挖,就不会流血? |
[20:50] | I am not an animal. | 我不是动物 |
[20:53] | I did not bare myself deliberately, but I tell you, I wish now that I had. | 我并不是故意裸露自己,但是 告诉你,现在我倒希望自己这么做了 |
[20:58] | Because it is not me that has been exposed, but you. | 因为暴露的那个人不是我 而是你 |
[21:01] | For I have seen the nipple on your soul! | 我在你的灵魂里看到了那个乳头 |
[21:08] | So the minute I started up the steps to her apartment… | 从我开始走上她家楼梯的 那一分钟起… |
[21:10] | …I knew I made a terrible mistake. | …我知道自己犯了个可怕的错误 |
[21:14] | Going back with her. | 跟她回去 |
[21:16] | So we’re in her apartment. She goes into the bathroom. | 到了她的房间 她去了浴室 |
[21:19] | I’m cursing myself. Now how do I get out of there? | 我诅咒自己 我该怎么离开? |
[21:22] | And then it hits me like a bolt of lightning. | 然后我突然想到 |
[21:26] | The pick. | 挖鼻孔 |
[21:30] | – The pick? | – The pick? – 挖? – 挖? |
[21:32] | She comes out of the bathroom, I’m in up to my wrist. | 她从浴室出来 我抬起手腕 |
[21:37] | You should’ve seen the look on her face. | 你可以想到她的表情 |
[21:41] | I think I’ve seen that look. | 我想我见过那种表情 |
[21:44] | Hey, I got the magazine. The underwear ad came out. | 我拿到杂志了 |
[21:47] | Hey, Calvin Klein! | 内衣广告出来了 |
[21:49] | – Hey, you look great! – Neat. | – 看上去很不错 – 很干净 |
[21:53] | Boy, they really worked on your pectorals. | 他们确实在你的胸上下了功夫 |
[21:56] | – Well. – Your buttocks are spectacular. | – 是啊 – 你的臀部很吸引人 |
[21:59] | – Oh, my. – What? | – 天哪 – 什么 |
[22:01] | Well, I’m not sure… | 我不确定… |
[22:05] | …but I think I see your… | …但我看到了你的… |
[22:09] | The human body is a lot of maintenance. | 身体做了很多保养 |
[22:11] | A lot of showering, a lot of shaving, a lot of cleaning, a lot of clipping… | 充分的洗澡,削剃 清洁,修剪… |
[22:14] | …a lot of checking. If your body was a car, you wouldn’t buy it. | …检查,如果你的身体是辆车, 你不会去买它 |
[22:18] | It’s too much upkeep. It’s a pain. | 花了很多保养费 很痛苦 |
[22:21] | But women definitely go to the absolute extreme. | 但是女人显然会走向极端 |
[22:24] | To me, it’s amazing the way women take care of all the hair on their bodies. | 对我来说,女人处理身体上 所有毛发的方式很奇怪 |
[22:28] | One of the great mysteries to me… | 我认为的一个神秘之处… |
[22:30] | …is the fact that a woman could pour hot wax on her legs… | …就是女人可以 把热蜡倒在她们的腿上… |
[22:34] | …rip the hair out by the root and still be afraid of a spider. | …彻底刮掉毛发 但仍就惧怕蜘蛛 “挖鼻孔” |