| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:04] | The age-gap hiring policy at movie theaters: | |
| [00:06] | They never hire anyone between the ages of 15 and 80. | 他们好像从不雇佣15到80岁之间的人 | 
| [00:09] | Know what I mean? The girl that sells you the tickets, she’s 10. | 你们明白我的意思吧? 卖票的通常是10岁左右的小女孩 | 
| [00:12] | Then there’s the guy that rips it, he’s 102. | 而检票的都是百岁多的老家伙 | 
| [00:16] | What happened in the middle? Couldn’t find anybody? | 就找不到中间年龄层的雇员了? | 
| [00:18] | It’s like they want to show you how life comes full circle. | 他们似乎想借此告诉我们生命的轮回 | 
| [00:22] | You’re 15. You’re selling tickets. Then you leave. | 15岁时,你在卖票 然后你离开 | 
| [00:24] | You go out, you have a family, kids, marriage, career, grandchildren. | 你去成家立业、结婚 生小孩、抱孙子 | 
| [00:27] | Eighty years later, you’re back at the same theater… | 八十年后,你回到原先的电影院… | 
| [00:30] | …3 feet away, ripping tickets. | 在3英尺外,开始检票… | 
| [00:32] | Took you 80 years to move 3 feet. | 花了80年,只走了3英尺 “电影” | 
| [00:40] | The show’s delayed? Why? | 表演延迟了?为什么? | 
| [00:41] | I don’t know. Diane told me to hold it for 15 minutes. | 我也不知道,黛安叫我推迟15分钟 | 
| [00:44] | But I got this all timed out. | 可是我时间都安排好了 | 
| [00:46] | I got another spot across town at 9:50. I’m not gonna make it. | 我9点50在城那头还有一场表演 我会赶不上那边的表演 | 
| [00:49] | – I hear you, guy. – And I’m doing Letterman Monday. | – 我也没办法,老兄 – 周一我还要上《大卫・雷特曼秀》 | 
| [00:51] | You know, I gotta work out the material. | 我得准备好素材 | 
| [00:53] | Let me see what I can do. | 我来想想办法 | 
| [00:57] | Oh, no, Buckles? You’re not putting him on tonight, are you? | 哦,不,巴克尔? 你们今晚不会叫他来表演吧? | 
| [01:01] | No. He hangs around in case somebody drops out. | 当然不,他只是个候补 以防有人不能表演了 | 
| [01:04] | Look, why don’t you come back and do the 11:00 spot. | 要不你回来做11点那场,怎么样? | 
| [01:07] | I was supposed to meet my friends to see this movie Checkmate at 10:30. | 我约了朋友10点半去看电影《红色电话2:将死》 | 
| [01:12] | All right, forget the movie. I’ll do the 11:00 spot. I’ll be back. | 算了,不看电影了 我回来表演11点那场 | 
| [01:15] | – Hey, Jer. – Hey. | – 嗨,杰瑞 – 嗨 | 
| [01:26] | Excuse me. Do you have a ticket? | 你好,请问你买票了吗? | 
| [01:29] | – No. – Okay. Good. | – 没有 – 好的,很好 | 
| [01:34] | You missed your spot. It was 9:15. | 你错过了你那场表演 9点15就开始了 | 
| [01:36] | But, Maurice, I’m positive you told me 9:50. | 但是,莫里斯 我肯定你跟我说的是9点50 (英语15和50的发音相近) | 
| [01:39] | In any event, I had no alternative but to reassign your spot… | 因为你的失约 我不得不把你那场表演… | 
| [01:43] | …to one of your peers who possesses a clearer understanding… | 重新安排给你的同行 | 
| [01:47] | …of our scheduling policies. | 显然他十分了解我们的日程安排 | 
| [01:52] | – Jerry! – What are you doing here? | – 杰瑞! – 你在这干嘛? | 
| [01:54] | Hey, do you think this is funny? | 你说这好不好笑? | 
| [01:56] | Why do they call it “athlete’s foot”? | 为什么人们非要把脚癣称为“运动员的脚”? (脚癣的英文直译是运动员的脚) | 
| [01:59] | You don’t have to be an athlete to get it. | 又不是只有运动员才得脚癣 | 
| [02:01] | I mean, my father gets it all the time and, believe me, he’s no athlete. | 我爸一直都有脚癣 可他绝不是什么运动员 | 
| [02:05] | – I gotta go. – Wait. Where? | – 我得走了 – 等等,去哪儿? | 
| [02:06] | – The movies. – I thought you told Kernis… | – 去看电影 – 你不是跟柯尼斯说… | 
| [02:09] | …you were going back to do the 11:00. | 你要回去表演11点那场吗? | 
| [02:10] | I’m just gonna stop by and tell my friends I can’t make it. | 我知道,我只是去电影院 跟我朋友说一声我看不了了 | 
| [02:13] | – Cool. I’ll split a cab with you. – I could be a while over there. | – 好啊,我可以跟你一起做计程车 – 我可能会在那里待上一会儿 | 
| [02:16] | I got time. It’ll give us a chance to get to know each other a little better. | 我反正有时间 我们可以趁此机会增进互相的了解 | 
| [02:26] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嗨 – 嗨 | 
| [02:29] | – Where is everybody? – Everybody’s late. | – 其他人呢? – 都迟到了 | 
| [02:31] | Because they know I’ll get in line early. | 因为他们知道我会提前来排队 | 
| [02:33] | I’ve been dying to see Checkmate. | 我一直很想看这部电影 | 
| [02:36] | Well, if it’s as good as | 要是能和《庞塞・德・莱昂》一样好看 我就满足了 | 
| [02:39] | I hated that movie. | 《庞塞・德・莱昂》?你开玩笑吧? 那部电影难看死了 | 
| [02:43] | But that was great. | 《庞塞・德・莱昂》? 那部电影棒极了 | 
| [02:46] | Oh, come on. | 哦,得了吧 | 
| [02:47] | That fountain of youth scene at the end… | 最后的那个“青春泉”场景… (庞塞・德・莱昂曾探索弗罗里达 欲寻找传说中能青春永驻的“青春泉”) | 
| [02:49] | …where they’re splashing around… | 他们把泉水溅得到处都是… | 
| [02:51] | …and they go running over to the mirror to see if it really worked. | 然后抢着跑到镜子前 看看“青春泉”是否真的有用 | 
| [02:54] | I mean, come on. | 笑死人了 | 
| [02:57] | It’s so stupid. | 太蠢了 | 
| [02:59] | Let me tell you something: | 我告诉你 | 
| [03:01] | When Ponce looked in that mirror and saw that he hadn’t changed… | 当庞塞望着镜子 看到自己没有变… | 
| [03:04] | …and that tear started to roll down his cheek, I lost it. | …眼泪从他脸颊上滑落 那一刻我深深感动了 | 
| [03:08] | – Oh, there you are. – Where have you been? | – 哦,你们在这儿 – 你去哪儿了? | 
| [03:10] | Around the corner at the Paradise Twin. | 拐角的天堂两厅电影院 | 
| [03:13] | – Well, I told you the Paragon. – No, you said Paradise. | – 我明明跟你说的经典电影院 – 不,你说的是天堂电影院 | 
| [03:16] | – It’s playing there too, you know. – No. I would not have said Paradise. | – 那儿也在放映这部电影 – 不,我不可能说的天堂电影院 | 
| [03:19] | That’s a twin theater. I want to see this movie on a big screen. | 那是家两厅电影院 我想在大屏幕上看这部电影 | 
| [03:22] | I’m gonna get a hot dog at Papaya King. | 我去木瓜大王买个热狗 (木瓜大王热狗店,纽约著名的以木瓜汁起家的热狗店) | 
| [03:24] | – You’ll never make it back in time. – I haven’t had any dinner. | – 你会赶不上电影的 – 我还没吃晚饭呢,饿死了 | 
| [03:27] | You can get a hot dog at the theater. | 你可以在电影院买热狗啊 | 
| [03:29] | I don’t want a movie dog. I want a Papaya King hot dog. | 我不要电影院里卖的热狗 我要木瓜大王的热狗 | 
| [03:32] | Kramer, Jerry is gonna be here any second. | 克莱默,杰瑞随时可能来 | 
| [03:34] | Then this line’s gonna start moving, and we’ll end up in the front row. | 队伍开始移动了 我们就只能坐在前排了 | 
| [03:37] | – Just save me a seat. – No, I don’t wanna save seats. | – 给我留个座位不就行了 – 不,我不想占座位 | 
| [03:40] | Don’t put me through that. | 别让我再干这事儿了 | 
| [03:41] | I once had the fleece ripped out of my winter coat… | 我有次给人占座的时候… | 
| [03:44] | …in a seat-saving incident. | 大衣的呢子都被扯出来了 | 
| [03:46] | – Give me my ticket, then. – Well, I don’t have them yet. | – 那把我的票给我 – 我还没买呢 | 
| [03:49] | You don’t have them yet? | 你还没买? | 
| [03:51] | Well, I’m in line to buy. | 我在排队买啊 | 
| [03:53] | No, George, this is a ticket-holders’ line. | 不,乔治 这是进场的队伍 | 
| [03:56] | No, it’s not. It’s the ticket-buyers’ line. | 不是啊 这是买票的队 | 
| [03:58] | – Then how come we’re not moving? – Good question. | – 那我们怎么都不动呢? – 问得好 | 
| [04:02] | Is this the ticket-holders’ line or the buyers’? | 这是进场的队伍还是买票的队伍? | 
| [04:05] | Holders’. | 进场的 | 
| [04:07] | When I asked you before if you had a ticket, you said no. | 我之前问你有没有买票 你说没有的啊 | 
| [04:10] | I didn’t. My friend was getting it. | 我是没有 我朋友去买的票 | 
| [04:13] | That’s good. It’s good to be accurate. | 好极了 分这么清楚干嘛?! | 
| [04:16] | Stay here. I’ll go get tickets. | 你们在这儿排队,我去买票 | 
| [04:18] | – Can you believe him? – He spaced out. | – 他这是怎么了? – 吃了迷药了 | 
| [04:21] | And how long would you have stood in the ticket-holders’ line? | 换作是你 你会在进场的队伍里站多久? | 
| [04:24] | Yeah, exactly. | 哦,你也一样 | 
| [04:27] | It’s sold out. | 票卖光了 | 
| [04:28] | Oh, real good, George. Real good. | 哦,好极了,乔治,好极了 | 
| [04:32] | Hey, I asked the guy if he had a ticket. | 我问过那家伙有没有票 | 
| [04:34] | – All right, what time is it? – Twenty after 10. | – 好吧,现在几点? – 10点20 | 
| [04:36] | They got one at the Paradise at 10:45. | 10点45经典电影院有一场 | 
| [04:38] | No, I don’t wanna go to a miniplex multi-theater. | 不,我不想去两厅剧院的多功能厅 看这部电影 | 
| [04:42] | It’s the same movie. What’s the difference? | 都是同一部电影,有什么区别? | 
| [04:44] | No, it’s not a theater. | 那根本不像个电影院 | 
| [04:46] | It’s a room where they bring in POWs to show them propaganda films. | 更像是给战俘们放宣传片的小房间 | 
| [04:51] | All right, I’m going. | 反正我去 | 
| [04:53] | It’s in Dolby. | 那里用的可是杜比音响 | 
| [04:54] | Well, what about Jerry? | 那杰瑞怎么办? | 
| [04:56] | You go get the tickets. I’ll wait for him. | 你们去买票,我在这等他 | 
| [04:58] | – Terrific. All right, come on. – All right. | – 好,就这么办,走吧 – 好吧 | 
| [05:09] | So then, when I was 12, the whole family moved… | 在我12岁那年,我们全家… | 
| [05:11] | …from Bensonhurst to Sheepshead Bay. | 从本森赫斯特搬到羊头湾 | 
| [05:15] | We were right on the water. | 我们就住在海边 | 
| [05:17] | The whole atmosphere stunk from fish. | 空气里到处弥漫着鱼腥味儿 | 
| [05:20] | You know that fishy smell I’m talking about? | 你知道我说的那种鱼腥的味道吧? | 
| [05:23] | Yeah, yeah. The fishy smell. | 恩,恩,就是鱼的腥味儿 | 
| [05:25] | To this day I won’t eat fish. | 到今天我都不吃鱼 | 
| [05:27] | – Do you eat fish? – Yes! Yes, I eat fish! | – 你吃鱼吗? – 吃!我吃鱼! | 
| [05:30] | – I don’t know how you eat that crap. – Take the Park. | – 我都不知道你怎么吃得下去 – 走公园那边 | 
| [05:33] | No, no, take 55th. | 不,不,走第55街 | 
| [05:35] | No, there’s beautiful homes there. | 不,那里的房子很漂亮 | 
| [05:36] | There’s lovely, talented, attractive people. | 住在那里的人聪颖而魅力四射 | 
| [05:39] | You’ll thank me. | 你会感谢我的 | 
| [05:41] | Jerry, I want you to do me a favor: | 杰瑞,我想请你帮个忙 | 
| [05:43] | No more fish. | 别再吃鱼了 | 
| [05:45] | Okay. I get your point. | 好,我懂你的意思了 | 
| [05:47] | I have a point? | 我什么意思? | 
| [05:52] | – Got them. – Beautiful. | – 买到了 – 太好了 | 
| [05:55] | Hey, you know what else is playing here? | 你知道这儿还在放映什么电影吗? | 
| [05:57] | Rochelle Rochelle. | 《洛希尔・洛希尔》 | 
| [05:58] | – I wouldn’t mind seeing that. – Yeah. | – 我不介意看这部电影 – 当然 | 
| [06:00] | Men can sit through the most pointless, boring movie… | 男人能耐着性子 看完一部无聊又没意义的电影… | 
| [06:03] | …if there’s the slightest possibility that a woman will take her top off. | 就因为女主角可能会在片中有赤裸镜头 | 
| [06:08] | So, what’s your point? | 你想说什么? | 
| [06:11] | By the way, you owe me $ 7.50. | 对了,你欠我7块5 | 
| [06:13] | – All right. Can you break a 20? – No. I don’t have any change. | – 好,20块的你能找开吗? – 不,我没零钱了 | 
| [06:17] | Well, then I’ll pay you later. | 那我下次还你 | 
| [06:18] | Or I could take the 20, and I could pay you later. | 或者你把20块给我 我下次再找你钱 | 
| [06:22] | Yeah, you could. | 也可以 | 
| [06:23] | Might be easier. | 这样也许更方便 | 
| [06:25] | Well, how’s that easier? I mean, then you would owe me $ 12.50… | 怎么会?这样就是你欠我12块5… | 
| [06:28] | …instead of me owing you $ 7.50. | 而不是我欠你7块5 | 
| [06:32] | – Either way. – Yeah, it’s the same thing. | – 都一样 – 是啊,都一样 | 
| [06:36] | So can I have it? | 那么,你能把20块给我吗? | 
| [06:40] | I tell you what, I’ll get the popcorn and the soda. | 这么着吧,我去买爆米花和汽水 | 
| [06:43] | What do you mean, you’ll get the popcorn and the soda? | 你这是什么意思? | 
| [06:46] | I will buy your popcorn and soda, and we’ll call it even. | 我请你吃爆米花和汽水 这样我们就扯平了 | 
| [06:50] | Tell you what. Give me the 20, I’ll buy you a popcorn and soda… | 还是这么着吧,你把20块钱给我 我请你吃爆米花和汽水… | 
| [06:53] | …and I’ll throw in a bonbons. – George, you’re sapping my strength. | – 再买些小糖果 – 乔治,你都把我绕晕了 | 
| [06:57] | Come on. Go. | 快,往前动动 | 
| [06:59] | What about Kramer and Jerry? | 那克莱默和杰瑞怎么办? | 
| [07:01] | I’ll wait here for them. You go save seats. | 我在这儿等他们 你进去占好座位 | 
| [07:03] | Me? But that’s three seats. I can’t save three seats. | 我?那不是要占三个座位? 我占不了那么多位子 | 
| [07:06] | I told you about that guy who tore up my coat. | 我告诉过你了 那家伙弄坏了我的大衣 | 
| [07:08] | – Save them, go. – No, but George… | – 去吧,去占位子吧 – 不,乔治… | 
| [07:18] | Fifty-Fifth Street. Great idea. | 第55街,真是好主意 | 
| [07:20] | Saturday night, theater traffic. Good move. | 周六晚,剧院前面大堵车,好极了 | 
| [07:22] | I wonder how lke Turner would react in traffic. | 你猜艾克・特纳(老牌歌手) 对堵车会有什么反应? | 
| [07:25] | “You better move that car, girl, before I bust you up.” | “你最好给我把车开走,娘娘腔 否则别怪我对你不客气” | 
| [07:28] | And what about Jose Feliciano? | 乔斯・费里士安奴呢? | 
| [07:31] | “It’s not bad enough that I can’t see, I have to sit here for two hours. | “我都已经双目失明了 难道还要我在这儿干坐两小时? | 
| [07:35] | I don’t think so.” | 我可不干!” | 
| [07:36] | It can be anybody. | 我可以学任何人 | 
| [07:38] | People down through history reacting in traffic. | 历史人物对堵车的不同反应 | 
| [07:41] | Franklin Roosevelt: | 富兰克林・罗斯福会说 | 
| [07:43] | – “Driver…” – All right, all right. I got the bit. | – “司机…” – 行了,够了,我听够了 | 
| [07:46] | Jerry, I want you to have this piece of material. | 杰瑞,我愿意把这个段子让给你 | 
| [07:50] | That’s nice of you. I can’t do the voices. | 谢谢你 但是我模仿不来他们的声音 | 
| [07:52] | Jerry, don’t start up with me. | 杰瑞,别跟我来这套 | 
| [07:54] | I gotta get out of this cab. | 哦,我要下车 | 
| [07:56] | But, Jerry, we’re riffing. | 可是,杰瑞,我们在讲段子呢 | 
| [07:58] | No, I’m not riffing. I’m ignoring. Do you understand the difference? | 不,我没在讲段子,我在敷衍你 你知道这中间的区别吗? | 
| [08:04] | Can you help me get on The Tonight Show? | 你能安排我上《今晚秀》吗? | 
| [08:11] | No, these are saved. | 不,这些座位有人了 | 
| [08:12] | – All of them? – Yeah. | – 都有人了? – 对 | 
| [08:14] | – You can’t take four seats. – What, is that a rule? | – 你不能一个人占四个位子吧 – 怎么,有规定不能吗? | 
| [08:21] | – Are these your things? – Yeah. | – 这些是你的东西吗? – 是的 | 
| [08:23] | Elaine, I can’t wait anymore. I’m gonna miss the beginning. | 伊莲,我等不了了 我不想错过电影的开始 | 
| [08:26] | Well, we’ll take these seats. Would you please remove your stuff? | 我们想坐这里 你能把你的东西拿走吗? | 
| [08:29] | – No, no, they’ll be here. – But I am here. They are not. | – 不行,他们马上就来了 – 我已经来了,可他们还没有来啊 | 
| [08:32] | They’re coming. George, listen, run over to the Paragon… | 他们就来!乔治,听着… 你赶快跑去经典电影院那里… | 
| [08:35] | …and give Kramer the two tickets so they can come in. | 把那2张电影票给克莱默 他们就能自己进来了 | 
| [08:37] | These are taken. Taken. | 这些座位有人了,有人了 | 
| [08:39] | If you hurry back, you won’t miss the beginning. | 然后你赶快跑回来 就不会错过开头了 | 
| [08:42] | You go, and I could save the seats. You don’t like saving anyway. | 干嘛不你去,我来占座位呢? 反正你说你不喜欢占座位的 | 
| [08:45] | No, taken! Taken, taken. I’m getting the hang of it. | 不行,有人了!有人了! 我开始掌握占座的窍门了 | 
| [08:50] | Why don’t you give me the 20, I’ll stop and get change… | 要不你把那20块给我 我去把钱找开 | 
| [08:52] | …and then you and I can, you know, settle up. | 这样我们之间就,你知道,两清了 | 
| [08:55] | Can we do this later, George? | 这事儿我们以后再说行吗,乔治? | 
| [08:57] | What’s the point of discussing it anymore. | 有什么好纠结的 | 
| [08:59] | You’ll give me the money when you have it. | 你有钱的时候自然会还给我 | 
| [09:05] | I trust you. | 我相信你 | 
| [09:17] | Will you do me a favor? | 你能帮我个忙吗? | 
| [09:18] | You see a guy who’s about 5 foot 11… | 你要是看到一个家伙 大约5英尺11英寸(约1米8)高… | 
| [09:20] | …he’s got a big head and flared nostrils… | 头很大,鼻孔外张… | 
| [09:23] | …tell him his friend’s gonna be right back, okay? | 请告诉他,他朋友很快就回来,好吗? | 
| [09:27] | No, I’m sorry. These are taken. | 抱歉,这里有人了 | 
| [09:29] | They’re in the lobby buying popcorn. | 他们去大厅买爆米花了 | 
| [09:32] | What are you doing? These are taken! | 你在干嘛?这里有人了!有人了! | 
| [09:34] | – Which one? – These two and this one. | – 哪个位子? – 这2个还有这1个 | 
| [09:37] | No, don’t come over here! These are taken. | 不,别过来,这里有人了! | 
| [09:39] | Go! Go! These are taken. | 走开!走开!这里有人了! | 
| [09:41] | They’re taken! They’re taken! | 有人了!有人了! | 
| [09:44] | Oh, take them. | 算了,你们坐吧 | 
| [09:54] | Excuse me, have you seen a guy with, like… | 请问,你有没有看到一个男的… | 
| [09:56] | …a horse face, big teeth and a pointed nose? | 马吊脸,牙床很大,尖鼻子? | 
| [10:00] | – Flared nostrils? – Yeah. | – 鼻孔外张? – 是的 | 
| [10:02] | Nope. Haven’t seen him. | 没,没看到他 | 
| [10:12] | Jerry, could you do me a personal favor? | 杰瑞,你能帮我个忙吗? | 
| [10:15] | And if I’m out of line, please let me know. | 要是我哪里举止不当了 请告诉我 | 
| [10:18] | Could I keep my trench coat in your closet for a few months? | 我能把我的短大衣放你衣橱里几个月吗? | 
| [10:22] | Your trench coat in my closet? | 你要把你的短大衣放我衣橱? | 
| [10:23] | Jerry, my closet is packed to the gills. | 杰瑞,我的衣橱满得都快溢出来了 | 
| [10:26] | I’m afraid to open the door. | 我都不敢去开橱门 | 
| [10:28] | Just for a few months. | 几个月就好 | 
| [10:29] | It’ll make all the difference in the world. | 这会让我的世界大不同 | 
| [10:32] | I can’t keep your coat in my closet. | 我不能把你的大衣放我衣橱里 | 
| [10:34] | – I’m sorry you feel that way. – Well, that’s how I feel. | – 真可惜你这么想 – 可惜我就是这么想的 | 
| [10:36] | Hey, your friends aren’t here. | 你朋友都不在这儿 | 
| [10:40] | They must be inside. I’m gonna run in and tell them I can’t make the movie. | 他们肯定在里面 我跑进去告诉他们我看不了电影了 | 
| [10:43] | We should go see Rochelle Rochelle. I hear it’s really hot. | 我们应该一起去看《洛希尔・洛希尔》 听说很好看 | 
| [10:47] | – No, thanks. Maybe some other time. – Really? Do you mean that? | – 不了,谢谢,下次吧 – 真的?你认真的? | 
| [10:51] | No, I don’t. | 不,我说说而已 | 
| [10:52] | But you like the athlete’s-foot bit, right? | 但你喜欢“脚癣”的那个段子,不是吗? | 
| [10:54] | No. No. I was kidding. It was terrible. | 不,不,我开玩笑的 那个一点都不好笑 | 
| [10:58] | Here you go. I’ll see you later. | 给你,回见 | 
| [10:59] | – Do you want me to wait for you? – No. Don’t wait. | – 你要我等你吗? – 不,不用了 | 
| [11:02] | Jerry, I’ll wait just to make sure you get in, that’s all. | 杰瑞,我等到你进去为止 | 
| [11:05] | I got friends inside I need to get a message to. | 我要跟里面的朋友说句话 | 
| [11:07] | You mind if I walk through real quick? | 介意我进去下就出来吗? | 
| [11:10] | Go ahead. | 走吧 | 
| [11:12] | Bye-bye. | 再见 | 
| [11:14] | Hey, did that guy show up? | 嗨,那家伙来了吗? | 
| [11:16] | The guy with the horse face and the big teeth? | 马吊脸,牙床很大的那位? | 
| [11:20] | No, the guy with the big head and the flared nostrils. | 不,是大脑袋、鼻孔外张的那个 | 
| [11:22] | Haven’t seen him. | 没看到过他 | 
| [11:25] | There was a short guy with glasses… | 不过有一个戴着眼镜的矮个子… | 
| [11:28] | …looked like Humpty-Dumpty with a melon head. | 看起来像个顶着柠檬头的矮胖子来过 | 
| [11:31] | But he left. | 但他走了 | 
| [11:35] | So I got home, and he was vacuuming. | 我回到家,他正拿着吸尘器打扫 | 
| [11:38] | I mean, he’s 12 years old. | 他才12岁 | 
| [11:40] | Who else but my Alan would do something like that? | 除了我的艾伦谁还会这么听话? | 
| [11:43] | And then last night, he put on my high heels. | 昨晚,他穿上了我的高跟鞋 | 
| [11:47] | He put on such a show for us. | 表演了好一段给我们看 | 
| [11:49] | He was dancing around, lip-synching to A Chorus Line. | 跳着舞模仿《大歌舞》里的表演 | 
| [11:52] | I mean, you can see he’s got talent. | 你看他多有天赋 | 
| [11:54] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 不好意思,打搅一下 | 
| [11:56] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题? | 
| [11:58] | You’re talking. | 你们在大声说话 | 
| [11:59] | It’s the coming attractions. | 现在只是片头 | 
| [12:02] | So anyway, he sings, he dances. | 总之,他能歌善舞 | 
| [12:05] | And you know what he’s gotten into now? | 你知道他现在会做什么吗? | 
| [12:07] | He is cooking. He does a great… | 他还会做饭,他做了一顿… | 
| [12:11] | Ticket, sir? | 先生,请出示您的电影票 | 
| [12:13] | I just went out. I went to look for my friend. | 我只是出去了下 找我的朋友 | 
| [12:16] | Do you have your stub? | 票根还在吗? | 
| [12:17] | My stub? | 票根? | 
| [12:20] | Who keeps the stub? | 谁会留票根? | 
| [12:22] | No one holds on to the stub. | 没人留票根 | 
| [12:24] | I’m going to the movies for 25 years, nobody ever asked me for the stub. | 我进出电影院25年了 从没有人问我要过票根 | 
| [12:29] | – You don’t remember me? – It’s a big city, sir. | – 你不记得我了? – 这城市人口众多,先生 | 
| [12:32] | I went in with a pretty woman. | 我和一个漂亮女人一起进去的 | 
| [12:33] | You know, short, big wall of hair, face like a frying pan. | 个子小小的,头发蓬蓬的 脸像个平底锅 | 
| [12:36] | Nope. | 不记得了 | 
| [12:40] | – I can’t find it. – I can’t let you in without your stub. | – 我找不到票根了 – 没有票根我不能放您进去 | 
| [12:45] | All right. Here. It’s my friend’s ticket. | 好吧,给你,这是我朋友的电影票 | 
| [13:00] | Elaine? | 伊莲? | 
| [13:04] | – Elaine? – Sit down! | – 伊莲? – 坐下! | 
| [13:09] | – Elaine? – Hey, shut up! | – 伊莲? – 喂,闭嘴! | 
| [13:11] | I’m looking for my friend. | 我在找我的朋友 | 
| [13:13] | Check the bathroom. You’re bothering us. | 去洗手间找找 你打搅到大家了 | 
| [13:15] | I know my friend’s here. What do you want me to do? | 我只知道她在这儿 你叫我怎么办? | 
| [13:17] | You can shut up! | 你可以闭嘴! | 
| [13:21] | – Elaine? – Shut up! | – 伊莲? – 闭嘴! | 
| [13:32] | Elaine? | 伊莲? | 
| [13:34] | Elaine? | 伊莲? | 
| [13:36] | The Village Voice calls it a masterpiece. | 纽约《乡村之音》杂志评价该片为一部杰作 | 
| [13:40] | A young woman’s strange, erotic journey from Milan to Minsk. | 一个年轻女子从米兰到明斯克… 那充满情欲的奇幻之旅 | 
| [13:44] | It’s a story about life and love and becoming a woman. | 这是一个讲述生活、爱情 以及女孩成为女人的故事 | 
| [13:50] | Rochelle Rochelle. | 《洛希尔・洛希尔》 | 
| [13:52] | Now playing at the Paradise Two. | 现在天堂两厅电影院隆重上映 | 
| [14:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [14:26] | Can I have a medium Diet Coke? | 请给我一杯中杯健怡可乐 | 
| [14:27] | – You want the medium or middle size? – What’s the difference? | – 你是要中杯还是中等大小的? – 有什么区别? | 
| [14:30] | Well, we have three sizes: medium, large and jumbo. | 我们有三种大小 中杯,大杯,超大杯 | 
| [14:33] | What happened to the small? | 那么小杯呢? | 
| [14:34] | There is no small. Small’s medium. | 没有小杯,小杯就是中杯 | 
| [14:37] | So, what’s medium? | 那么中杯呢? | 
| [14:38] | Medium’s large, and large is jumbo. | 中杯等于大杯 大杯就是我们的超大杯 | 
| [14:40] | – Okay, give me the large. – That’s medium. | – 那就给我大杯 – 那是中杯 | 
| [14:43] | Right. Yeah. Can I have a small popcorn? | 好吧,再给我一份小份的爆米花 | 
| [14:46] | There is no small. Child-size is small. | 没有小份装 儿童装的就是小份 | 
| [14:48] | – What’s medium? – Adult. | – 中份呢? – 成人装 | 
| [14:51] | – Do adults ever order the child-size? – Not usually. | – 成人会买儿童装的吗? – 一般不会 | 
| [14:55] | – Okay, give me the adult. – Do you want butter? | – 好吧,给我成人装的 – 需要黄油吗? | 
| [14:58] | – Is it real butter? – It’s butter flavoring. | – 是真的黄油吗? – 是黄油香精 | 
| [15:00] | Yeah, well, what is it made of? | 我知道,是用什么做的? | 
| [15:02] | It’s yellow. | 是黄色的 | 
| [15:10] | Thanks. Thank you. You don’t know how long I’ve been waiting out there. | 谢天谢地,你不知道我在这儿等了多久 | 
| [15:14] | Very busy tonight. Very busy. Where you go? | 今晚很忙,非常忙,你去哪儿? | 
| [15:18] | Forty-Fourth and 9th. | 第44街和第9街的交汇处 | 
| [15:20] | – Have you got a cigarette? – No. | – 你有烟吗? – 没有 | 
| [15:23] | Ticket, sir? | 请出示电影票,先生 | 
| [15:25] | We’ve just been through this. | 又来了 | 
| [15:28] | You don’t remember? We just had this exact conversation a minute ago. | 你不记得了?你刚才已经问过我了 | 
| [15:32] | I need to see your stub. | 请出示您的票根 | 
| [15:35] | I got the stub. I got the stub. | 我有票根,我有票根 | 
| [15:39] | I put it right in my pocket. I got the… | 我就放在口袋里了 我绝对有… | 
| [15:42] | I’m telling you, I got the stub. I just… | 我告诉你,我肯定有票根 我只是… | 
| [15:44] | – I don’t know where it is. – I can’t let you in without your stub. | – 不知道放哪儿了 – 没有票根不得入内 | 
| [15:48] | You just let me in. We just did this a minute ago! | 你刚刚才放我进去 就在几分钟前! | 
| [15:55] | All right. Okay. There. There you go, okay? | 好吧,好吧,给你,行了吧? | 
| [15:58] | That’s my other friend’s ticket. Happy now? | 那是我另一个朋友的电影票 你开心了? | 
| [16:00] | You got two tickets. Two of my friends. | 你多收了我2张票 我朋友的票! | 
| [16:08] | Ticket, sir? | 请出示电影票,先生 | 
| [16:09] | No, see, my friend bought me a ticket. See, I’m late. She’s already inside. | 我朋友帮我买了票,我迟到了 她已经进去了 | 
| [16:13] | – Go ahead. Enjoy the movie. – Thanks. | – 请进,祝您愉快 – 谢谢 | 
| [16:22] | – What is it, Your Majesty? – Anyone asks… | – 陛下,什么事? – 如果有任何人问起… | 
| [16:24] | – Is that seat taken? – It’s all yours. | – 那个座位有人吗? – 没人 | 
| [16:26] | When I tell you something, you damn better well listen. | 我跟你说话的时候 你最好给我听清楚 | 
| [16:29] | – I’m getting tired of these questions. – Yes, Your Majesty. | – 我受够了这些问题 – 是的,陛下 | 
| [16:32] | I’m sorry, Grendel, I… I’ve been very taxed lately. | 对不起,格伦德尔,我… 我最近精神不振 | 
| [16:36] | Yeah, I’m very sorry. You give me a few minutes. | 很抱歉,请给我几分钟时间 | 
| [16:39] | I have to stop for gasoline. | 我得去加油 | 
| [16:41] | Gasoline? Can’t you get it after you drop me off? | 加油?不能送完我以后再加油吗? | 
| [16:43] | No. Impossible. It is on empty. See. | 不行,油箱已经空了,你看 | 
| [16:48] | Yeah, yeah. Okay. | 好,好,好吧 | 
| [16:53] | What happened to my seat? | 我的座位呢? | 
| [16:55] | Oh, my God, where was I? | 哦,天哪,我在哪儿? | 
| [16:57] | – Hey, sit down. I can’t see. – Get out of the way. | – 喂,快坐下,你挡着我了 – 别挡住我 | 
| [17:00] | I can’t find my seat. | 我找不到我的位子了 | 
| [17:02] | – Just move! – No, you move! | – 走开! – 不,你走开! | 
| [17:05] | Get the hell out of here! | 快走开! | 
| [17:10] | Come, come, you’re soaking wet. Come in. | 快,快,快进来 你都湿透了 | 
| [17:13] | My name is Rochelle. I’m from Milan. | 我的名字是洛希尔・洛希尔 我来自米兰 | 
| [17:15] | I’m supposed to visit my relatives in Minsk. | 我本是来投靠明斯克的亲戚 | 
| [17:17] | Yes. Come by the fire. | 是嘛,快到火炉边来 | 
| [17:18] | Take off those wet clothes. You’ll catch cold. | 快把湿衣服脱掉 你会着凉的 | 
| [17:21] | My hands are so cold, I can barely get these buttons open. | 我的手冻坏了 都没法解开纽扣了 | 
| [17:26] | That’s much better. Much, much better. | 好多了,这下好多了 | 
| [17:35] | Listen, I just went to go get popcorn and… | 我不过是去买个爆米花… | 
| [17:39] | God. I just went to go get popcorn, okay… | 天,我只是去买了个爆米花… | 
| [17:43] | …and somebody took my seat, and my coat is in there. | 就有人占了我的位子 我大衣还在座位上呢 | 
| [17:46] | There’s a seat in the front row. | 前排有一个座位 | 
| [17:47] | No, no, I can’t sit in the front row. | 不,不,我不要坐在前排 | 
| [17:50] | You’re gonna have to wait then. | 那只能请您稍候片刻了 | 
| [17:51] | I can’t stand around here for two hours. | 我不能在这站2小时啊 | 
| [17:54] | I can let you see Rochelle Rochelle. | 您可以观看《洛希尔・洛希尔》 | 
| [17:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [18:01] | Hey, listen, by the way… | 哦,对了 | 
| [18:02] | …have you seen a tall, lanky doofus… | 你有没有看到一个高高瘦瘦 模样呆滞的男人… | 
| [18:05] | …with a bird face and hair like the Bride of Frankenstein? | 脸长得像只鸟,头发像科学怪人的新娘? | 
| [18:10] | Haven’t seen him. | 没看到过 | 
| [18:12] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [18:16] | Let’s go. I’m gonna miss my spot. | 快走,我要错过我的秀了 | 
| [18:17] | Yes, yes, we go. We go. | 好的,好的,我们出发 | 
| [18:19] | One minute. I run across the street for cigarettes. | 等一会儿,我去街对面买包烟 | 
| [18:22] | I don’t have time. I’m gonna miss my spot. | 我没时间了 我要错过我的表演了 | 
| [18:24] | No, no. We go very soon. | 不会的,我们很快就出发 | 
| [18:28] | I didn’t know you enjoyed chess, Your Majesty. | 陛下,我都不知道你喜欢下国际象棋 | 
| [18:31] | Why wouldn’t I? | 干嘛不喜欢? | 
| [18:32] | Well, because the king is always in jeopardy. | 因为王通常都很危险 | 
| [18:35] | Yes, but it’s only a game. | 没错,但这只是个游戏 | 
| [18:37] | Yes, of course. Only a game. | 是的,当然,只是个游戏罢了 | 
| [18:46] | – Hey, did I make it? – Sorry. | – 嗨,我赶上了吗? – 抱歉 | 
| [18:49] | Great. That’s great. What a night. | 好,好极了,多么美妙的一个晚上 | 
| [18:53] | Pat Buckles, ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们,感谢帕特・巴克尔 | 
| [18:55] | Another round of applause for Pat Buckles. | 请再次为帕特・巴克尔鼓掌 | 
| [18:58] | Good set. | 说得好 | 
| [18:59] | You got my spot? | 你替了我的场子? | 
| [19:01] | – That athlete’s-foot bit killed. – Really? | – 那个“脚癣”的段子博得了满堂彩 – 真的? | 
| [19:04] | – You think I need to lose some weight? – Weight? No. | – 你说我是不是该减减肥? – 减肥?不需要 | 
| [19:07] | You just need some height. | 你只需要增增高 | 
| [19:09] | Jerry, don’t start up with me. What are you doing now? | 杰瑞,别拿我开涮了 你现在打算干吗? | 
| [19:13] | What am I doing? My whole night’s ruined. | 我现在打算干吗? 我的整个晚上都给搅黄了 | 
| [19:15] | I didn’t do any sets. I didn’t go to the movies. | 我一场表演都没赶上 也没能看得了电影 | 
| [19:17] | Come on. We can still catch most of Rochelle Rochelle. | 走吧 我们还能赶上大半的《洛希尔・洛希尔》呢 | 
| [19:20] | Rochelle Rochelle? | 《洛希尔・洛希尔》? | 
| [19:21] | A young girl’s strange, erotic journey from Milan to Minsk. | 一个年轻女子从米兰到明斯克… 那充满情欲的奇幻之旅 | 
| [19:26] | Minsk? | 明斯克? | 
| [19:29] | My father was a shoemaker. | 我父亲是为鞋匠 | 
| [19:30] | He worked hard, and we didn’t have much money. | 他工作很努力,但我们依然没什么钱 | 
| [19:33] | Rochelle, Rochelle, what are we going to do with you? | 洛希尔・洛希尔,我们该拿你怎么办? | 
| [19:35] | – I’m going away tomorrow. – Where? Where are you going? | – 我打算明天离开这里 – 去哪儿?你打算去哪儿? | 
| [19:38] | I want to go with you. Take me with you. | 我要跟你一起走 带我一起走 | 
| [19:39] | Well, don’t be a silly goose. | 哦,别傻了 | 
| [19:41] | But I’ve never seen Minsk. I hear there’s so much hustle and bustle. | 可我从没去过明斯克 我听说那里非常热闹 | 
| [19:44] | You’re being absurd. Leave me alone. | 别傻了,别烦我 | 
| [19:47] | – Rochelle, Rochelle, do you know…? – Give me a break! | – 洛希尔・洛希尔,你知道吗…? – 得了吧 | 
| [19:53] | Elaine? | 伊莲? | 
| [19:56] | – Jerry. – Elaine. | – 杰瑞 – 伊莲 | 
| [19:58] | – Shut up. – Jerry? | – 闭嘴 – 杰瑞? | 
| [20:01] | – George? – Elaine? | – 乔治? – 伊莲? | 
| [20:04] | George. | 乔治 | 
| [20:05] | – But where’s Kramer? – Will you shut up? | – 克莱默在哪儿? – 你们能不能闭嘴? | 
| [20:08] | I don’t know. Does this movie stink or what? | 我不知道 这电影糟透了 | 
| [20:10] | Let’s get out of here. I’ll see you. | 我们走吧,再见 | 
| [20:13] | – You’re leaving? – Yeah. | – 你要走了? – 是的 | 
| [20:15] | Jerry, take the coat. Please. One month. | 杰瑞,带上我的大衣吧 求你了,就一个月 | 
| [20:18] | I don’t want the coat. | 我不要你的大衣 | 
| [20:21] | Jerry, call me when you get home, so I know you’re okay. | 杰瑞,到家后给我电话报平安 | 
| [20:25] | – What happened to you? – I missed you at the other theater. | – 你怎么回事? – 我在另外那家电影院没找到你们 | 
| [20:28] | Then I missed my set, and I had nothing to do. | 又错过了我的表演 实在无事可做了 | 
| [20:30] | Man. Look at this. | 天哪,你们看看 | 
| [20:33] | I sat in gum. | 我座位上有块口香糖 | 
| [20:34] | What happened to Checkmate? | 你们怎么没看《红色电话2:将死》 | 
| [20:36] | Oh, I went out to get popcorn, and some creep took my seat. | 哦,我去买爆米花 然后一个混蛋占了我的座位 | 
| [20:39] | Hey, by the way, you owe me $ 7.50. | 对了,你还欠我7块5 | 
| [20:41] | – But I didn’t even use the ticket. – I still paid for it. | – 可我没用到那张电影票啊 – 那我也是付了钱的 | 
| [20:45] | – I only have a 20. – Hi. | – 我只有20块的 – 嗨 | 
| [20:48] | – Hey! – What happened to you? | – 嗨! – 你是怎么回事? | 
| [20:49] | That’s my coat. Give me that. Where did you get that? | 那是我的大衣,还给我 你从哪儿拿的? | 
| [20:53] | It was on the seat. | 就在座位上 | 
| [20:55] | You took my seat? | 你占了我的位子? | 
| [20:56] | – You owe me $ 7.50. – Yeah. Right. | – 你欠我7块5 – 哦,对 | 
| [21:00] | What is this stain? | 这块污渍是怎么回事? | 
| [21:03] | It’s yellow mustard. Can you break a 20? | 是黄色芥末酱 20块你找得开吗? | 
| [21:06] | But I always get confused in the movie theater by the plot. | 我经常在电影院被剧情弄晕了 | 
| [21:10] | It’s embarrassing to have to admit, but I’m the one you see… | 说起来挺尴尬的 但我就是那种电影结束后… | 
| [21:14] | …in the parking lot, after the movie, talking with his friends, going: | 你在停车场会看到的… 追着朋友问剧情的那类人 | 
| [21:18] | “You mean, that was the same guy from the beginning?” | “你是说 那就是电影一开始就出场的家伙?” | 
| [21:24] | Nobody will explain it to you. In the theater, you can’t find out. | 在电影院,没人会在旁边解释 你无从得知 | 
| [21:28] | Why did they kill that guy? | 他们为什么要杀了那家伙? | 
| [21:31] | Why did they kill him? | 为什么杀他? | 
| [21:34] | Who was that guy? | Who was that guy? 那家伙是谁?他是谁? | 
| [21:37] | I thought he was with them. Wasn’t he with them? | 我以为他是他们一伙的 他们不是一伙儿的吗? | 
| [21:41] | Why would they kill him if he was with them? | 他们要是一伙儿的 干嘛还要杀了他? | 
| [21:45] | Oh, he wasn’t really with them. | 哦,他不是真的和他们一伙儿 | 
| [21:47] | I thought he was with them. | 我还以为他们是一伙儿的 | 
| [21:51] | It’s a good thing they killed him. | 那杀他就没错了 |