时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | A friend’s getting married. | 有个朋友就要结婚了 |
[00:05] | The bachelor party and bridal shower are the same day, so it’s conceivable… | 单身舞会和新娘礼物赠送会是同一天 可以想象 |
[00:08] | …that while she’s getting lingerie… | 当她收到内衣礼物时 |
[00:10] | …he’ll be at a nude bar watching a dancer in the same outfit. | 他将在一个裸体吧 观看穿同样内衣的舞女 |
[00:14] | That is possible. | 有这个可能 |
[00:17] | But the difference between single and married… | 但是单身和已婚的区别 |
[00:19] | …is the form of government. | 在于管理模式 |
[00:21] | You see, when you’re single you’re the dictator of your own life. | 比如,当你单身时 你是你自己的生活的主宰者 |
[00:24] | I have complete power. | 我有完整的权利 |
[00:25] | When I give the order to fall asleep on the sofa with the TV on… | 我开着电视躺在沙发上睡着了 |
[00:29] | …no one can overrule me. | 也没人能管我 |
[00:32] | When you’re married you are part of a vast decision-making body. | 当你结婚后,你成为巨大决策体的一部分 |
[00:36] | Before anything’s done, there are meetings. | 任何事决定之前,总要商议 |
[00:38] | Committees have to study the situation. | 委员会必须去研究情况 |
[00:40] | And this is if the marriage works. | 如果婚姻生效话就是这样 |
[00:42] | That’s what so painful about divorce: | 所以离婚会很痛苦 |
[00:44] | You’ve been impeached. You weren’t even the president. | 你已经被弹劾 不再是总统了 |
[00:54] | Hey, is it my imagination, or do really good-looking women… | 你说,是我主观感觉还是… |
[00:57] | …walk a lot faster than everybody else? | 漂亮女人走得确实会比其他人快很多? |
[00:59] | We don’t walk that fast. | 我们走得没那么快的 |
[01:02] | – No, seriously. – Seriously, we don’t. | – 不,说正经的 – 是正经的,我们不会 |
[01:07] | The better-looking they are, the faster they go. | 越漂亮的走得越快 |
[01:09] | I see them on the street zooming around. | 我在大街上看到她们一闪而过 |
[01:11] | They’re a blur. It’s like they got a motor on their ass. | 转眼背影就模糊了 就像她们屁股上装了马达一样 |
[01:16] | Hey, Jerry, come on, let’s go. We’re gonna miss the previews. | 嗨,杰瑞,快点,我们走了 我们就要错过预演了 |
[01:19] | What’s the big hurry? | 急什么? |
[01:21] | How we getting to Scott Drake’s party on Saturday night? | 星期六晚上我们怎么去斯科特・德雷克的派对? |
[01:24] | Oh, Drake’s party. I forgot to buy a present. | 啊,德雷克的派对 我忘了买礼物了 |
[01:26] | What, I gotta buy a present now? | 什么,我现在要去买礼物吗? |
[01:28] | Of course you do. It’s an engagement party. | 你当然得去 这可是订婚派对 |
[01:30] | It never ends, this present stuff. | 送礼这东西,从来就没完没了 |
[01:33] | Engagement present. Then they get married. | 订婚礼物 然后等他们结婚了 |
[01:35] | You gotta get them something. | 你要给他们送点东西 |
[01:36] | Then a baby. Another present. | 接着生宝宝了,又要礼物 |
[01:38] | Then the baby starts getting their presents. | 然后宝宝也要开始收他们的礼物了 |
[01:40] | I don’t even like Drake. | 我甚至都不喜欢德雷克 |
[01:41] | – Don’t like the Drake? – Hate the Drake. | – 不喜欢德雷克? – 讨厌德雷克 |
[01:43] | – I love the Drake. – How could you not like the Drake? | – 我爱德雷克 – 你怎么能不喜欢德雷克呢? |
[01:46] | – Who’s the Drake? | – Who’s the Drake? – 德雷克是谁? – 德雷克是谁? |
[01:48] | The Drake is good. | 德雷克不错 |
[01:51] | So, what are you gonna get him? | 既然这样,你准备送他什么? |
[01:53] | You know, I haven’t even | 你知道的,我甚至都没见过这个未婚妻 |
[01:55] | Oh, whatever! | 哦,随便! |
[01:58] | Elaine, look. I drew this triangle freehand. | 伊莲,看我手绘的三角形 |
[02:00] | It’s a doodle. It’s perfect. | 这是我的涂鸦,真是完美 |
[02:04] | So what? That’s easy. | 那又怎样?很简单啊 |
[02:05] | Easy? | 简单? |
[02:12] | Hi. Hey, have you gotten a present yet for the Drake? | 嗨,嘿,你给德雷克买礼物了吗? |
[02:15] | – No, no, not yet. – You like the Drake? | – 没,没,还没 – 你喜欢德雷克? |
[02:17] | I love the Drake. | 我爱德雷克 |
[02:20] | I’m looking forward to meeting the “Drakette.” | 我一直期望与“德雷克夫人”见面 |
[02:22] | I’m lukewarm about the Drakette. | 我对德雷克夫人不感冒 |
[02:25] | Boy, that’s a nice triangle. | 伙计,好漂亮的三角形 |
[02:29] | It’s isosceles. | 这是等腰的 |
[02:31] | Isosceles. You know, I love the name “Isosceles.” | 等腰 你知道,我爱”等腰“这个名字 |
[02:34] | If I had a kid, I would name him Isosceles. | 如果我有小孩 我会给他取名叫“等腰” |
[02:37] | Isosceles Kramer. | 等腰克莱默 |
[02:40] | Hey, you know what, maybe we should all chip in for the gift. | 嘿,你知道吗 也许我们可以一起凑份子买礼物 |
[02:43] | – The chip-in. – Hey, pretty good idea? | – 凑份子 – 嘿,主意不错吧? |
[02:46] | – Yeah. – The chip-in. Definitely. | – 好 – 凑份子,就这样定了 |
[02:48] | Let’s go to that mall in Lynbrook before the party. | 派对前我们去林布鲁克那家商场去 |
[02:51] | – We’ll take your car. It’s got room. – No, no. My car’s not running. | – 我们用你的车,够大 – 不行,不行,我的车坏了 |
[02:55] | What about your father’s car? | 你老爸的车怎么样? |
[02:56] | No. Out of the question. I was over there today. | 不行,想都不用想 今天我在那儿的时候 |
[02:58] | He’s got the good spot in front of the good building. | 他在一个不错的楼前 占了个不错的车位 |
[03:01] | I know he’s not gonna want to move. | 我知道他不会想要移开的 |
[03:04] | – Are you serious? – You don’t know what it means to him. | – 你在开玩笑吧? – 你不知道这对他意味着什么 |
[03:06] | Once he gets it, he doesn’t go out for weeks. | 一旦他占了个好车位 他会几星期不出去 |
[03:10] | How about this: You put your car in the good spot. | 你觉得这样如何 你把你的车停在好车位上 |
[03:12] | That’ll hold the good spot, and we can get the good car. | 这将会占住那个好车位 同时我们可以得到这辆好车 |
[03:15] | – Good thinking. – Good to meet you. | – 好想法 – 见到你真高兴 |
[03:18] | – So, what are we gonna get him? – Anything we want. We’re chipping in. | – 那我们准备给他买什么呢? – 我们想要的任何东西,我们凑份子的 |
[03:22] | I like this area. I could live out here. | 我喜欢这块儿,希望我能住在这儿 |
[03:24] | Yeah, we ought to all get a house and live together out here. | 是,我们应当凑份子买个房子 然后一起住在这儿 |
[03:27] | That’s a good idea. Tell you what, chuckles… | 不错的主意 告诉点让你高兴的 |
[03:29] | …I’ll give you permission to sublet my room right now. | 我现在允许你从我的房子里转租出去 |
[03:32] | Look at this. There’s no spaces here. | 看看 这儿没车位了 |
[03:35] | – Excuse me. You getting out? – No. | – 您好,您要出去吗? – 不 |
[03:37] | Why don’t you take the handicapped spot? | 你为什么不去用残疾人车位? |
[03:40] | – You think? – No, no. We’ll find a space. | – 你想? – 不,不,我们会找到车位的 |
[03:43] | – There’s spaces in the other lot. – I don’t wanna walk that far. | – 另外一道上还有空位 – 我不想走那么远 |
[03:46] | What if a handicapped person needs it? | 如果一个残疾人要用怎么办? |
[03:48] | – No, come on, they don’t drive. – Yes, they do. | – 不,少来了,他们不开车 – 是,他们会的 |
[03:51] | Have you ever seen a handicapped person pull into a space and park? | 你曾经见过一个残疾人拉进一个车位停车吗? |
[03:55] | The space is there, they must drive. | 那儿有车位 他们肯定开车 |
[03:57] | No, they don’t. If they could drive, they wouldn’t be handicapped. | 不,他们不会,如果他们能开车 他们就不是残疾了 |
[04:00] | So if you can drive, you’re not handicapped? | 那么你能开车 你就不残疾了? |
[04:03] | We’re not gonna be long. We gotta get to the party. | 我们不会去很久的 还要赶去去参加派对 |
[04:05] | I got news for you: Handicapped people don’t even want to park there. | 我告诉你 残疾人压根儿就不想停那里 |
[04:08] | They want to be treated just like everybody else. | 他们不想让别人另眼相待 |
[04:11] | That’s why those spaces are always empty. | 那就是为什么这些车位经常都是空的 |
[04:13] | He’s right. It’s the same thing with the feminists. | 他说得对 这就跟女权主义一样 |
[04:15] | They want everything to be equal. Everything. | 他们需要一切平等 一切 |
[04:18] | But when the check comes, where are they? | 但是当要付账时,她们哪儿去了? |
[04:21] | What does that mean? | 你这是什么意思? |
[04:24] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[04:25] | – All right, I’m pulling in. – Go ahead, George. | – 好,我打算停进去 – 去吧,乔治 |
[04:28] | – George! – Come on. It’s five minutes. | – 乔治! – 没事,就5分钟 |
[04:33] | Don’t forget where the car is parked. | 别忘了停车的地方 |
[04:35] | – Don’t worry. – We’ll remember. | – 不用担心 – 我们会记得 |
[04:40] | Do you believe the deal we got on this? | 你们觉得我们买得划算吗? |
[04:42] | – A big-screen TV at that price? – What a sale, huh? | – 用那个价格买的大屏幕电视? – 够贵的了,不是吗? |
[04:45] | And how about that store delivering it tonight. | 而且那个商店今晚就可以送到 |
[04:48] | We’re gonna be swimming in thank-yous. | 我们就会被声声感激淹没了 |
[04:49] | Why did I get the veggieburger? | 我干嘛要买个蔬菜汉堡? |
[04:51] | You got a veggieburger, so I got one. It’s like eating a loaf of crumbs. | 你买了个蔬菜汉堡,所以我也买了一个 就像是吃一条面包屑 |
[04:55] | No one’s gonna have a better gift than this big-screen TV. | 没有人会送比这个大屏幕电视更好的礼物了 |
[04:57] | Good for them. Love the Drake. | 对他们很适用,祝福德雷克 |
[04:59] | Got to love the Drake. | 带去祝福德雷克 |
[05:06] | Hey, what’s going on over here? | 嘿,那边发生了什么事? |
[05:08] | There must have been an accident. | 肯定是出事故了 |
[05:13] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了? |
[05:14] | Some jerk parked in the handicapped spot… | 有个蠢货把车停到残疾人车位上… |
[05:17] | …so this woman in a wheelchair had to wheel up this incline. | …所以这个轮椅上的女士 只能从这个斜坡上过去 |
[05:20] | Halfway up, her batteries gave out, and she rolled backwards into the wall. | 半路上,她的电池用完了 她就从原路滚到墙上了 |
[05:25] | Had to take her to Saint Elizabeth’s. | 必须把他送到圣伊丽莎白医院 |
[05:27] | – Is she okay? – I don’t know. | – 她状况还好吗? – 不知道 |
[05:28] | We’re just waiting for the owner of this car to show up. | 我们就是在等这个车的主人出现 |
[05:31] | He may not get out alive. | 他不会从这儿活着回去的 |
[05:33] | Taking up a handicapped spot. He’s gonna pay. | 占据残疾人车位 他要付出代价 |
[05:37] | Sons of bitches. | 真不是个东西! |
[05:40] | Well, good luck finding them. Him. Whatever. | 嗯,希望赶紧抓到他们 他,不管怎样 |
[05:43] | I’d like to get my hands on him myself, but I gotta take off. | 我真想一拳打在他身上 可我得走了 |
[05:46] | We’re gonna get you, you coward! | 我们会逮到你的,胆小鬼! |
[05:50] | – They’ll kill us. – You happy? Are you happy now? | – 他们会杀了我们 – 你们高兴了? 现在你们高兴了? |
[05:53] | – How long you think they’ll be here? – Don’t know. | – 你觉得他们会在这儿待多久? – 不知道 |
[05:55] | What about the party, the Drake? | 派对怎么办 德雷克的订婚派对? |
[05:57] | – Oh, screw the Drake! – I love the Drake. | – 哦,去他的德雷克派对! – 我爱德雷克派对 |
[05:59] | Let’s just take a bus back into the city. | 我们就做大巴回城吧 |
[06:01] | I can’t leave the car here. | 我不能把车扔在这儿 |
[06:02] | – Why not? – It’s my father’s car. | – 为什么不行? – 这是我老爸的车 |
[06:05] | – Let’s smash it! – Yeah! | – 我们砸了它! – 好! |
[06:07] | Hey, hey! Leave the car alone! | 嘿,嘿!别动那辆车! |
[06:09] | All right, let’s get out of here. We gotta figure something out. | 好,我们赶紧离开这儿 我们去想想办法 |
[06:14] | What are we gonna do? How will we get out? | 我们该怎么办? 我们怎么离开? |
[06:16] | Even if we go to the car and they’re not there… | 即便我们去开车时 他们人不在那里… |
[06:18] | …how do we know they’re not hiding? | …我们怎么知道他们不是埋伏起来了? |
[06:20] | They have to give up some time. They can’t stay out there all night. | 过段时间他们就会放弃 他们不可能整晚都待在那儿 |
[06:23] | What are we, John Dillinger? | 我们成了什么,约翰?迪林杰? |
[06:25] | How did this get to be the crime of the century? | 这怎么变成了世纪犯罪了? |
[06:27] | It’s not like we stuck a broomstick in her spokes and she went flying. | 我们又不是在她的轮子里 塞了把扫帚让她飞起来了 |
[06:32] | What I don’t get is, just because the batteries went dead… | 令人想不到的是 就因为电池没电了… |
[06:35] | …you’d think she’d be able to roll it up the hill with her hands. | …你应该认为她能够用她的双手 将轮椅转上斜坡上去 |
[06:38] | You’d think. | 你这么想 |
[06:40] | Batteries have gone dead before. Aren’t they prepared? | 在此之前电池就没电了 他们不会是有预谋的吧? |
[06:42] | You know, most of them don’t even have batteries. | 你知道,他们中大部分根本就没有电池 |
[06:44] | Must have been a rich, spoiled handicapped person… | 一定是个有钱的被宠坏的残疾人… |
[06:47] | …who didn’t want to do any work. | …那些一点力气都不想使的人 |
[06:49] | Just wanted to sit in her wheelchair and take it easy. | 只想坐在她的轮椅里舒舒服服的 |
[06:51] | – Yeah. – Well, I’m sorry. | – 是 – 哦,对不起 |
[06:54] | Our big-screen TV is probably arriving just about now. | 我们那个大屏幕电视现在估计到了吧 |
[06:57] | How we getting out? We need a plan. | 我们怎么出去? 我们需要一个计划 |
[06:59] | I got it. We’ll give the keys to Elaine. | 我想到了,我们把钥匙给伊莲 |
[07:02] | – Me? – Yeah. | – 我? – 是 |
[07:03] | You’re a woman. Men won’t hit a woman. | 你是女人 男人不会打女人的 |
[07:06] | Oh, they won’t? | 哦,他们不会? |
[07:08] | Not if they don’t know you. | 如果她们不认识你就不会 |
[07:10] | I’m not going for this. Kramer should go. | 我不会去干这个的 应该克莱默去 |
[07:12] | You know, it was all his idea. | 你知道,这都是他的点子 |
[07:14] | No chance in hell. | 不用指望了 |
[07:16] | What if we created some sort of diversion? | 如果我们做一个分组怎么样? |
[07:18] | What if we went over and started screaming: | 我们过去开始大声叫 |
[07:20] | “There’s the guy that took the handicapped spot.” | “这就是把车停到残疾人车位上的那个家伙” |
[07:23] | When they run the other direction, we’ll jump in the car. | 当他们朝着另一个方向跑的时候 我们就跳进车里 |
[07:25] | – That’s good. – Let’s give it a try. | – 很好 – 让我们试试 |
[07:27] | If that doesn’t work, we’ll give them Kramer. | 如果这不奏效 我们就把克莱默交出来 |
[07:46] | Oh, my God. | 哦,上帝 |
[08:04] | You know, a lot of these scratches will buff right out. | 你知道吗,许多这些划痕正好需要修复一下 |
[08:12] | Eight years I had that car, not a scratch on it. | 那辆车我已经用8年了 一点划痕都没有 |
[08:16] | Eight years. | 8年 |
[08:17] | – Two crack. – Three dot. | – 2万 – 3筒 |
[08:19] | Beautiful Mercury. I special ordered that bench seat. | 漂亮的水银 我特别订购了那个坐垫 |
[08:23] | Dad, this other car cut us off. | 爸,另一辆车撞到我们了 |
[08:26] | They had swastikas all over it. | 他们车身印满了纳粹十字符号 |
[08:29] | They were hurling racial epithets at us. | 他们用种族歧视的话骂我们 |
[08:32] | – I could have been killed. – I told you not to give it to him. | – 我差点就被杀了 – 我告诉过你别给他用 |
[08:35] | – Three crack. – Four bam. | – 3万 – 4条 |
[08:38] | You know, my insurance doesn’t even cover this. | 你知道,我的保险根本没有涉及到这些 |
[08:41] | The whole thing is a total loss. | 都是损失啊 |
[08:42] | The important thing is he didn’t get hurt. | 最重要的是他没受伤 |
[08:45] | No, it isn’t. | 不,才不是 |
[08:48] | So, what are you doing now, Georgie? | 那么,你现在打算怎么办,乔治? |
[08:50] | – North. – I’m writing a pilot for NBC. | – 北风 – 我们正为NBC写个剧本 |
[08:54] | – Where the hell’s my paper? – You’re writing a pilot? | – 我的报纸哪去了 – 你们在写剧本? |
[08:57] | With his friend Jerry Seinfeld, the comedian. | 和他的朋友杰瑞・宋飞 那个喜剧演员 |
[09:00] | So, what’s it about? | 那么,写的什么? |
[09:02] | Well, Jerry’s car gets hit and the other driver doesn’t have any insurance… | 哦,杰瑞的车被撞了 但是另一个司机没有上任何保险… |
[09:07] | …so the judge sentences him to be Jerry’s butler. | 所以法官判决他做杰瑞的仆人 |
[09:10] | – It’s the same situation. – Exactly. | – 这是完全相同的情况 – 完全一样 |
[09:12] | Frank, maybe you ought to make him your butler. | 弗兰克,也许你应该让他当你的仆人 |
[09:16] | Flower. | 花 |
[09:18] | Every time you’re with that Kramer something happens. | 每次你跟那个克莱默混就有事情发生 |
[09:21] | – He’s a real troublemaker. – He didn’t have anything to do with it. | – 他真是个会惹麻烦的人 – 他跟这事没关系 |
[09:25] | He’s all together crazy, that one. | 他一直都很疯狂,那个家伙 |
[09:27] | And Jerry I used to think was nice. | 我过去认为杰瑞不错 |
[09:30] | I don’t know what happened to him. Nine bam. | 不知道他是怎么了 9条 |
[09:33] | – One dot. – Two crack. | – 1筒 – 2万 |
[09:35] | – Three bam. – Mahjongg. | – 3条 – 和了 |
[09:40] | So it was a good party, huh? | 派对还不错吧? |
[09:41] | You’re welcome. You’re welcome. They loved the TV. Loved it. | 别客气,别客气 他们喜欢那个电视,喜欢它 |
[09:45] | Yeah. | 好 |
[09:46] | Wait. I’ll ask her. That’s a great idea. | 等等,我问问她 不错的主意 |
[09:48] | Drake wants to know if we’ll come out to Mineola since we missed the party. | 由于我们错过了派对 德雷克想知道我们能否出去到米尼奥拉 |
[09:52] | – Get something to eat. – Sure. | – 去吃个饭 – 当然可以 |
[09:53] | Sure. Okay. | 当然,好 |
[09:55] | Don’t worry, I’m taking my car. | 别担心,我用我的车 |
[09:58] | Okay. All right, we’ll see you later. Bye. | 好,好的 到时见,拜拜 |
[10:00] | The Drake is great. | 德雷克真不错 |
[10:02] | He’s so nice. Man, I’m really happy for them. | 他真是个好人 我真为他们高兴 |
[10:05] | Yeah. Well, I don’t know if I’m happy for them. | 是,不过 我不知道我是否为他们高兴 |
[10:07] | I’m glad they’re happy, but frankly it doesn’t do anything for me. | 我很高兴他们很幸福 但是,坦白说,这跟我毫不相关 |
[10:15] | – Yes? – It’s me. | – 谁? – 是我 |
[10:16] | Come on up. | 马上来 |
[10:20] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:24] | I just came from Saint Elizabeth’s. | 我刚从圣伊丽莎白医院回来 |
[10:26] | Saint Elizabeth’s Hospital? Why? | 圣伊丽莎白医院?怎么回事? |
[10:28] | Well, the handicapped woman, I went to see her. | 哦,那个残疾女士 我去看望她了 |
[10:31] | – You went to see her? – Yeah. | – 你去看望她? – 是的 |
[10:33] | Wow, what happened? | 噢,发生什么事了? |
[10:35] | I’m in love. | 我恋爱了 |
[10:39] | – What? – Yeah. | – 什么? – 是 |
[10:40] | She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. | 她是我所见过最漂亮的女人 |
[10:43] | I love her, Jerry. I mean, I really love her. | 我爱她,杰瑞 我的意思是,我真的爱她 |
[10:46] | I’m gonna ask her to marry me. | 我要向她求婚 |
[10:47] | She’s got everything I’ve always wanted in another human being. | 她具有一直以来我所要求的另一半的所有条件 |
[10:51] | Except for the walking. | 除了行走 |
[10:55] | What’s the difference. You don’t go out that much. | 那有什么关系,你也不爱出去 |
[11:00] | – I’m glad you’re here. – Why? | – 很高兴你来了 – 怎么了? |
[11:01] | We gotta go out, we gotta buy a wheelchair. | 我们要出去 我们要出去买个轮椅 |
[11:03] | A wheelchair? What for? | 轮椅?干嘛用? |
[11:05] | I went to the hospital today. I saw the woman. | 我今天去医院了 我看望了那个女人 |
[11:07] | The wheelchair is totaled. We gotta get her another one. | 轮椅完全被毁了 我们要给她再买个新的 |
[11:10] | Doesn’t she have collision? | 她没有跟你吵起来吗? |
[11:12] | George, I’m in love with her. | 乔治,我爱上她了 |
[11:16] | Look, my father works for the United Volunteers. | 听着,我爸在联邦志愿者协会工作 |
[11:18] | – Maybe he can get her one. – No. She needs it now. | – 也许他能给她弄一个 – 不,她现在就需要 |
[11:21] | What about these two? Aren’t they gonna chip in? | 这两个人呢? 他们不需要凑份子吗? |
[11:23] | Hey, we told you not to park there. | 嘿,我们告诉过你别停在那儿 |
[11:25] | Can’t we just fix the old one? | 我们就不能把旧的修好吗? |
[11:27] | All right, all right. Fine, George, don’t chip in. | 好,好 好吧,乔治,别让你凑了 |
[11:30] | But some day we’ll be driving along… | 要是有天我们正在开车… |
[11:32] | …we’re gonna look out the window, see her crawling along Fifth Avenue. | …我们从车窗上看见她沿着第五大道爬行 |
[11:35] | – Is that what you want? – All right! All right! | – 你就满意啦? – 够了!够了! |
[11:38] | We’ll buy a wheelchair. | 我们去买个轮椅 |
[11:41] | Wheelchairs. Engagement presents. It never ends! | 轮椅,订婚礼物 没完没了! |
[11:49] | This is our best model, the Cougar 9000. | 这是我们最好的型号,美洲狮9000 |
[11:52] | It’s the Rolls-Royce of wheelchairs. | 这是轮椅中的劳斯莱斯 |
[11:55] | This is like you’re almost glad to be handicapped. | 这会让你感觉到成为残疾人很幸运 |
[12:03] | So, now, what’s this got? | 那么,好,有什么配置? |
[12:05] | It’s got inductive joystick, dynamic braking, flip-up arms. | 这配备有感应操纵杆 动态制动,上掀式扶手 |
[12:09] | It’s fully loaded. | 这是高配置的 |
[12:11] | I put Stephen Hawking in one of these two months ago, he’s loving it. | 两个月前,我卖了其中一把给斯蒂芬・霍金 他很喜欢 |
[12:16] | It’s rated number one by Hospital Supply and Prosthetic Magazine. | 它在医疗器械杂志中排名榜首 |
[12:19] | – How much? – Sixty-two hundred. | – 多少钱? – 6200美元 |
[12:23] | Do you have something a little more… | 你们有更… |
[12:26] | …less expensive? | …不那么贵的吗? |
[12:31] | – Hi! How you doing? – Hey, Drake. | – 嗨!近来可好? – 嗨,德雷克 |
[12:34] | – Hi, Drake! – Hi, Allison. | – 嗨,德雷克! – 嗨,艾莉森 |
[12:36] | There’s the TV. Elaine, look at this. | 电视摆在这儿 伊莲,看看 |
[12:38] | Oh, my God, this is fantastic. | 哦,天呐,真棒! |
[12:40] | So tell me, were you guys just blown away or what? | 说实话,你们俩是不是乐坏了? |
[12:43] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, it’s fantastic. | 哦,是,是,棒极了 |
[12:46] | I am gonna make good use of this. | 我要好好享受它 |
[12:48] | I’m watching every Super Bowl here. Every big fight. | 我要在这儿观看每场超级杯橄榄球赛 每一场大战 |
[12:52] | Oh, man, there is nothing like a really big TV, huh? | 哦,伙计,什么也比不上一个真正的大电视,是吧? |
[12:56] | So, where are we eating? | 那么,我们去哪吃饭? |
[12:58] | – Well, actually, Jerry… – I’m really hungry. | – 哦,实际上,杰瑞… – 我真的饿了 |
[13:02] | We just broke up. | 我们刚分手了 |
[13:14] | – When did this happen? – About 20 minutes ago. | – 什么时候发生的? – 大约20分钟前 |
[13:22] | Hey, I am really sorry about this, guys. | 哦,真对不起,伙计 |
[13:29] | – Hell of a picture on this thing. – Crystal clear. | – 这个东西的图像真不赖 – 十分清楚 |
[13:34] | They know how to make them. | 他们知道怎么处理 |
[13:37] | Drake? | 德雷克? |
[13:39] | Are there any good Italian restaurants around here? | 这附近有没有好点的意大利餐厅? |
[13:43] | Gagliano’s. That’s pretty good. | 盖格里,那家还不错 |
[13:48] | – Well, we should… – Get moving. Yeah. | – 哦,我们该… – 走了 好 |
[13:51] | Hey, Drake, whatever happens, I’m sure it’ll be for the best. | 嘿,德雷克,不管发生了什么 我肯定这会是最好的 |
[13:54] | Yeah. Take it easy. Bye-bye, Allison. | 好,放松点,拜拜,艾莉森 |
[14:00] | The remote. | 遥控器 |
[14:03] | Okay, I’m just gonna put it on top of the television… | 好,我刚要把它放到电视机顶上 |
[14:08] | Oh, God! | 哦,天呐! |
[14:13] | This one’s about 8 years old. Not a scratch on it. | 这个已经用了8年了 没有一点划痕 |
[14:16] | It was owned by some lady… | 某个女士曾经拥有它… |
[14:17] | …who only used it to go to the kitchen to feed her cats. | …她仅仅用它去厨房去喂猫 |
[14:20] | – But this will get you around? – Oh, sure. | – 但这个也能到处去 – 哦,当然 |
[14:22] | It just doesn’t have any of the frills of the Cougar. | 它只不过没美洲狮那么多装配而已 |
[14:25] | – Like what? – For example, your tremor-damping. | – 比如? – 例如,减震 |
[14:28] | – Now, what’s that? – It helps to control the direction… | – 哦,那是什么? – 用来帮助你控制方向 |
[14:31] | …regardless of the operator’s tremors or “spasticity.” | …忽略操作者的震动 或“痉挛” |
[14:34] | – Well, is it all right if I try it? – Hop in. | – 哦,我试试可以吗? – 坐上去吧 |
[14:38] | Oh, yeah. | 哦,好的 |
[14:42] | I tell you… | 我告诉你 |
[14:44] | …when I see someone enjoying themselves like that… | 每次我看见坐上去的人像他那样享受时 |
[14:48] | …it reminds me of why I got into this business in the first place. | 我就后悔为什么没有率先占领市场 |
[14:52] | How much? | 多少钱? |
[14:54] | How about $240? | 240美元怎么样? |
[14:56] | – We’ll take it. | – We’ll take it. – 我们买了 – 我们买了 |
[15:00] | – Drake gave her the TV? – Gave her all the gifts. He felt guilty. | – 德雷克把电视给她了 – 把所有的礼物都给她了,他很内疚 |
[15:04] | Well, she can’t keep it. It’s not fair. That’s our TV. | 哦,她不能拥有它 这不公平,这是我们的电视 |
[15:08] | I know it is! | 我知道! |
[15:12] | Boy, I’m really starting to dislike the Drake. | 伙计,我真的开始不喜欢德雷克了 |
[15:15] | Hate the Drake! | 讨厌德雷克! |
[15:18] | Maybe the whole thing was a scam. | 也许整件事就是个骗局? |
[15:20] | Anybody can just get engaged, get presents, and keep them. | 任何人都可以仅订婚,收礼物然后拥有它们 |
[15:23] | Maybe they’re on the way to Chicago to do the whole thing all over again. | 也许他们正在去芝加哥的途中 将整个事情重演一遍 |
[15:27] | They don’t know anybody in Chicago. | 他们在芝加哥没认识人啊 |
[15:29] | Don’t worry, they’ll make friends fast with that nice TV. | 别担心,他们有那么棒的电视会很快交到朋友 |
[15:34] | – Hey. | – Hey. Guess what? – 嘿 – 嘿,猜猜发生什么了? |
[15:36] | The Drake broke up. | 德雷克分手了 |
[15:38] | The Drake broke up! | 德雷克分手了 |
[15:40] | That’s fantastic! | 棒极了! |
[15:41] | We’ll get the TV back. Help defray some of the cost of the wheelchair. | 我们要把电视要回来 以抵付轮椅的花费 |
[15:45] | – I don’t know about defraying. – Why? | – 我不知道抵付 – 什么? |
[15:48] | We’re not getting that TV. | 电视咱们要不回来了 |
[15:50] | What? The engagement’s off. We get the TV back. | 什么?订婚取消了 我们把电视要回来 |
[15:52] | That’s business. | 这是规矩 |
[15:54] | The Drakette took it. | 德雷克夫人得到了它 |
[15:56] | She can’t take it. | 她不能得到它 |
[15:58] | It’s not hers. It’s theirs. | 这不是她的,这是他们的 |
[16:00] | Once there’s no theirs, there’s no hers. It should be ours. | 一旦没有了他们,就没有了她的 它应该是我们的 |
[16:04] | Well, she has it. | 哦,她拿了它 |
[16:06] | I told you the Drake was bad. I hate the Drake! | 我告诉过你们德雷克不好 我讨厌德雷克! |
[16:12] | Maybe we should call her. | 也许我们应该给她打电话 |
[16:13] | – Oh, come on. Who’s gonna call? – You are. | – 哦,来吧,谁来打? – 你 |
[16:16] | What? Why is it me who always has to do these things? | 什么?为什么总是我去做这些事? |
[16:19] | Because that’s your thing. | 因为那是你的事 |
[16:21] | Calling people I hardly know… | 打给我几乎不认识的人 |
[16:23] | …and demanding they return expensive gifts? | 然后要求她们还回贵重的礼物? |
[16:25] | That’s my thing? | 这是我的事? |
[16:28] | Yeah, that’s your thing. | 是,那是你的事 |
[16:32] | All right. Give me the phone. | 好吧,把电话给我 |
[16:35] | That’s my thing. | 这是我的事 |
[16:41] | You know, I’m thinking about getting a yo-yo. | 你知道吗,我想起了玩悠悠球 |
[16:44] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 是 |
[16:46] | I could see that. | 我也看明白了 |
[16:50] | – Hello? – Allison. Hi, this is Elaine. | – 你好? – 艾莉森,嗨,我是伊莲 |
[16:54] | I gave all the gifts to charity. | 我把所有的礼物都给了慈善机构 |
[16:56] | Oh, okay. Well, thanks a lot. | 哦,好,哦,谢谢 |
[16:59] | Sorry again about you and the Drake. | 很抱歉关于你和德雷克的事 |
[17:01] | – I hate the Drake. – Everybody does. | – 我讨厌德雷克 – 大家都这样 |
[17:04] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[17:06] | – She gave it to charity. – Charity? That’s appalling. | – 她把它给了慈善机构 – 慈善机构? 真是骇人听闻 |
[17:12] | How could anybody be so selfish and inconsiderate. | 怎么会有这么损人利己的人? |
[17:16] | Hey. Well, I gave her the wheelchair. | 嘿,哦,我把轮椅送给她了 |
[17:18] | You should have seen the look on her face. | 你可以想象她的表情 |
[17:20] | Then she told me the old wheelchair wasn’t any good anyway. | 然后她告诉我她的旧轮椅一点都不好 |
[17:24] | So you see, George, the whole incident was a God blessing. Yeah. | 所以说,乔治,整个事情都是上帝保佑的,耶 |
[17:30] | – You mean a blessing in disguise? – Yeah. | – 你的意思是因祸得福? – 是 |
[17:36] | I would also like to take this time… | 我也想借此机会 |
[17:38] | …to personally thank our gracious host, Frank Costanza… | 我代表大家感谢我们高尚的主持者 弗兰克・康斯坦萨 |
[17:42] | …who earned the Silver Circle Award and is our unanimous choice… | 他获得银质奖章 是本月联邦志愿者代表 |
[17:46] | …for the United Volunteer representative of the month. | 的不二人选 |
[17:50] | Due to his tireless effort, he has personally raised over $22,000. | 由于他的辛勤付出,亲自幕集到22,000元善款 |
[17:56] | And that’s a lot of wheelchairs. | 可以购买好多轮椅 |
[18:00] | On behalf of the United Volunteers of New York, we thank you. | 代表纽约的联邦志愿者,我们感谢他 |
[18:04] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[18:07] | Mr. Costanza? | 康斯坦萨先生? |
[18:08] | – Yes? – You’re under arrest. | – 我是? – 你被捕了 |
[18:10] | Under arrest? What for? | 被捕了? 为什么? |
[18:12] | Reckless endangerment of public safety… | 危害公共安全 |
[18:15] | …in violation of traffic code 342-A. | 违反交通法规342- A条 |
[18:19] | – What’s that? – Parking in a handicap spot. | – 是什么? – 在残疾人车位上停车 |
[18:23] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[18:25] | George! George! | 乔治! 乔治! |
[18:30] | Your father got arrested. For what? | 你爸被捕了 因为什么? |
[18:33] | Parking in a handicapped spot. | 在残疾人车位上停车 |
[18:35] | Right in the middle of his United Volunteer’s meeting. | 就在他的联邦志愿者集会当中 |
[18:39] | When he got back, he chased after me with a baseball bat. | 他回来了 他会拿着棒球棒追我打 |
[18:43] | Holy… | 天呐 |
[18:45] | Between the car being totaled, the towing charge and the fine… | 在车被毁期间,拖欠罚款和费用 |
[18:48] | …there’s no way I could ever pay him back. | 我没办法去偿还他 |
[18:50] | So, what are you gonna do? | 那么,你打算怎么办? |
[18:52] | I agreed to become his butler. | 我同意成为他的仆人 |
[18:56] | What? | 什么? |
[19:00] | – What’s the matter? – It’s over. | – 怎么了? – 结束了 |
[19:03] | – What’s over? – Me and Lola. | – 什么结束了? – 我和萝拉 |
[19:07] | – Who we bought the wheelchair for? – She dumped me. | – 我们给她买轮椅的那个? – 她甩了我 |
[19:10] | – She dumped you? – She dumped me. | – 她甩了你? – 她甩了我 |
[19:12] | She rolled right over me. | 她就在我面前滚下去了 |
[19:16] | Said I was a hipster doofus. | 说我是个赶时髦的蠢货 |
[19:19] | Am I a hipster doofus? | 我是个赶时髦的蠢货 |
[19:22] | – No. | – No. – 不是 – 不是 |
[19:23] | Said I’m not good-looking enough. | 说我不够帅 |
[19:25] | Not good-looking. Jerry, look at me. Look at my face. | 不帅 杰瑞, 看看我,看看我的脸 |
[19:28] | Am I beautiful? George, am I beautiful? | 我漂亮吗? 乔治, 我漂亮吗? |
[19:35] | – You’re very attractive. – Yeah. | – 你很有魅力 – 是 |
[19:38] | She says she doesn’t want to see me again. Told me to drop dead! | 她说她再也不想见到我 让我去死 |
[19:41] | – Drop dead. – Boy, even I never heard that one. | – 去死 – 伙计,甚至我都从来没听到有人说那种话 |
[19:45] | She’s pretty rough. | 她有点粗暴 |
[19:47] | Well, we just blew $240 on a wheelchair. | 得了,我们报废了240块白买了个轮椅 |
[19:51] | – $240 bucks? – Well, it was slightly used. | – 240美元? – 哦,有点旧了 |
[19:55] | Used? | 旧的? |
[20:08] | I don’t think you did such a good job on these. | 我认为你这些活做得不怎么样 |
[20:13] | – What? – Supposed to see your face there. | – 什么? – 这儿应该能照出你的脸 |
[20:17] | Do you see your face in there? | 你在这儿看到你的脸了吗? |
[20:24] | Yeah. | 是 |
[20:27] | Oh, really? | 哦,真的吗? |
[20:31] | How about that. Went right down a hill? | 告诉我情况 就在山下? |
[20:34] | Okay. All right. Bye. | 好,不客气,拜 |
[20:38] | George, forget about the shoes. I want you to do something for me. | 乔治,别管鞋了,帮我做点事 |
[20:42] | This handicapped woman had an accident. | 那个残疾女士出了事故 |
[20:44] | Somebody gave her a used wheelchair with defective brakes. | 有个人送给她一个刹车失灵的旧轮椅 |
[20:48] | Sons of bitches! | 真不是个东西! |
[20:51] | Pick up this big-screen TV and deliver it to her. | 把这个大屏幕电视给她送去 |
[20:54] | – Big-screen TV. – You think you can handle it? | – 大屏幕电视 – 你觉得你一个人能应付吗? |
[21:00] | – Yes? – Hi, we’re from the United Volunteers. | – 您好? – 嗨,我们是联邦志愿者 |
[21:04] | We’ve come to pick up the TV. | 我们过来抬电视 |
[21:06] | Great, it’s right over there. | 好,就在那边 |
[21:08] | It’s a big one. | 这电视真大 |
[21:16] | – Who’s got the receipt? – I do. | – 收据在谁那儿? – 我这儿 |
[21:19] | – Will they give us cash? – That’s their policy. | – 他们会给我们现金吗? – 这是他们的规定 |
[21:21] | I hate this mall. There are never any spaces here. | 我讨厌这个商场 这儿车位从来都不够 |
[21:25] | Why don’t you park in front of the hydrant? | 为什么不停在消防栓前面? |
[21:27] | – What if there’s a fire? – Now what are the chances of that? | – 如果起火了怎么办? – 目前有这种征兆吗? |
[21:42] | The handicapped parking spot is the mirage of the parking desert. | 残疾人停车位是停车沙漠中的海市蜃楼 |
[21:47] | Do you know that feeling? You see it there in the distance. | 你知道那种感觉吗? 你在远处看到它 |
[21:50] | You can’t believe your eyes. It’s too good to be true. | 你不敢相信你的眼睛 哪有那么好的事情 |
[21:53] | It’s a big wide spot by the entrance. | 这是一个在出口处大而宽的车位 |
[21:55] | Somehow everybody missed it. | 不知怎么每个人都没看见 |
[22:01] | What is the handicapped parking situation at the Special Olympics? | 在特奥会上的残疾人停车位上是什么情形? |
[22:10] | They must have to just stack, like, a hundred cars into those two spots. | 他们肯定会堆起来 几百辆车堆在这两个停车位上 |
[22:15] | How else are they gonna do it? | 他们其他人该怎么办? |