时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | When you ask for the doggy bag in a restaurant… | 当你向餐馆索要打包袋的时候 |
[00:05] | …there’s a sense of failure. | 总是会觉得自己很失败 |
[00:07] | People always whisper it to the waiter, “Excuse me… | 人们总是对服务员低语: 您好… |
[00:11] | …I’m sorry, you’re gonna have to give me the doggy bag. | 不好意思 您可以给我打包袋么? |
[00:15] | I couldn’t make it.” | 我实在是吃不完 |
[00:17] | It is embarrassing because a doggy bag means either… | 这教人尴尬 因为打包袋意味着 |
[00:20] | …you were at a restaurant when you’re not hungry… | 你来餐馆但是你并不饿 |
[00:22] | …or you’ve chosen the stupidest way to get dog food that there is. | 或者你只是来买狗食 |
[00:27] | How about the doggy bag on a date? | 如果在约会上打包带走会怎么样呢? |
[00:30] | That’s a good move for a guy, huh? | 小伙子精明得紧,是么? |
[00:32] | Let me tell you, if you’re a guy and you ask for the doggy bag on a date… | 让我告诉你 如果你在约会时索要打包袋并且你是男方 |
[00:35] | …you might as well have them just wrap up your genitals too. | 你干脆连你老二也打包带走好了 |
[00:39] | You’re not gonna be needing those for a while either. | 它是暂时派不上用场了 |
[00:53] | – Is that bothering you? – No. Not at all. | – 你一点都不受影响么? – 没有,一点也没有 |
[00:57] | It’s the BMW. | 是那辆宝马 |
[00:59] | Oh, could you please hurry? | 您可以快点么? |
[01:02] | “Please hurry.” | “请快一点” |
[01:04] | Look at you. Look what you’ve become. | 看看你 看看你都变成什么样了? |
[01:06] | What? What have I become? I haven’t become anything. | 我怎么了 我一点也没变啊 |
[01:09] | Oh, Carl can’t wait a few… | 噢,难道卡尔就不能… |
[01:11] | …more minutes? – I don’t want to keep him waiting. | – 再等一会么? – 我不想让他久等 |
[01:13] | – He’ll like you more. – That’s impossible. | – 他会更喜欢你的 – 不可能的 |
[01:17] | Stan, why do you have to pick your teeth at the table? | 斯坦 你怎么能在饭桌上剔牙齿呢? |
[01:20] | – Leave me alone. – It’s disgusting. | – 别烦我 – 真令人恶心 |
[01:22] | Yeah, I’m gonna get married real soon. | 我也马上就要结婚了 |
[01:26] | – So where am I dropping you? – His place. | – 我应该把你载到哪呢? – 他的住处 |
[01:29] | Guy’s got quite a racket. I take you to dinner… | 有时候男人还真是没出息 我请你吃过晚餐… |
[01:32] | …then drop you at his apartment. | 还要把你拱手送到他的公寓 |
[01:33] | And he gets the rest of my chicken. | 并且他可以吃我剩下的鸡肉 |
[01:37] | So is tonight the night? | 今晚上你们? |
[01:39] | You never know. | 天机不可泄露 |
[01:41] | Baby doll. | 你真可爱 |
[01:44] | Thank you, brother. | 谢谢你,伙计 |
[02:03] | What, do you smell something? | 你闻到了吗? |
[02:04] | Do I smell something? What am I, hard of smelling? | 我闻到了吗? 你以为我没有嗅觉了吗? |
[02:08] | – Of course I smell something. – What is it? | – 我当然闻到了 – 是什么呢? |
[02:11] | I think its BO. | 我觉得是体味 |
[02:15] | What? | 什么? |
[02:17] | It’s BO. The valet must’ve had BO. | 是体味 一定是那服务生的体味 |
[02:21] | It can’t be. Nobody has BO like this. | 不能吧,体味不会这个味道吧 |
[02:24] | Jerry, its BO. | 杰瑞,这就是体味 |
[02:28] | But the whole car smells. | 但整个车里都是这个味道 |
[02:30] | – So? – So when somebody has BO… | – 所以呢? – 当一个人要是有了体味 |
[02:33] | …the O usually stays with the B. | 体就同味形影不离 |
[02:35] | Once the B leaves, the O goes with it. | 一旦体离开了 味也就走了 |
[02:46] | Oh, my God. | 哦,我的天啊 |
[02:52] | – I can’t believe you ski. – I’m a great skier. | – 真不敢相信你还会滑雪 – 我滑的很好的 |
[02:55] | Yeah, what else? | 你还会别的吗? |
[02:56] | Let’s see. I ski, I fish… | 让我想想 我会滑雪,会钓鱼 |
[02:59] | …I pillage, I plunder. | 我会抢劫,会掳掠 |
[03:03] | – You pillage and plunder? – When I travel. | – 你会抢劫、掳掠? – 当我旅行的时候 |
[03:06] | See, finally, finally I get to meet a man… | 终于我还是遇上了一个 |
[03:09] | …who pillages and plunders. I’m so lucky. | 会抢劫和掳掠的男人 我真幸运 |
[03:25] | – It should only take a second. – Yeah, I’m gonna poke around. | – 我一会就好 – 行,我到处转转 |
[03:35] | Hey, what do you know? Look at that. | 嗨,看看那儿 |
[03:37] | A lesbian sighting. | 一对女同 |
[03:39] | My lucky day. | 真幸运的一天 |
[03:41] | They’re so fascinating. Why is that? | 真神奇,怎么会这样呢? |
[03:45] | Because they don’t want us. | 因为她们不需要我们 |
[03:48] | You gotta respect that. | 你应该尊重她们 |
[03:50] | Oh, my God. | 哦,我的天哪 |
[03:52] | It’s Susan! But what do I do? | 是苏珊!我该怎么办呢? |
[03:55] | George? | 乔治? |
[03:58] | – Susan. Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨,苏珊 – 嗨 |
[04:01] | Oh, boy. | 噢 真巧 |
[04:04] | What are you doing here? | 你做什么呢? |
[04:06] | – Renting a video. – Right. | – 租盘带子 – 好的 |
[04:08] | What do you got there? | 你呢? |
[04:09] | Oh, some… some stupid movie. | 哦,一些垃圾电影 |
[04:12] | This is Mona. | 这是莫娜 |
[04:15] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[04:18] | – Pleasure to meet you. – Yes. Well… | – 见到你很高兴 – 我也是 |
[04:21] | Well, I’ll let you two catch up. | 好吧,你们两个先聊 |
[04:28] | – You okay? – Yeah. Yes. | – 你还好吧 – 是的,还好 |
[04:30] | I just haven’t seen you in a long time. | 我只是 好长时间没有见你了 |
[04:33] | And you didn’t expect me to be holding hands with a woman. | 而且没有想到我会 和一个女人手牵着手 |
[04:36] | Oh, please. Me? | 哦,怎么会呢 |
[04:39] | Come on, that’s great. | 没什么啊,这很好 |
[04:41] | Are you kidding? I think that’s fantastic. | 你在开玩笑吧 我认为这妙得很 |
[04:44] | I’ve always encouraged experimentation. | 我总是鼓励人们勇于尝试 |
[04:46] | I’m the first guy in the pool. Who do you think you’re talking to? | 我是第一个试水的人 你知道你在跟谁说话吧? |
[04:50] | – I know who I’m talking to. – Of course you do. | – 我知道 – 你当然知道 |
[04:54] | It’s just, you know, I never knew that… | 只不过 我不知道你… |
[04:58] | – I like women? – There you go. | – 我喜欢女人? – 是的 |
[05:01] | So how long has this been going on? | 你和她好了多长时间了呢? |
[05:06] | Since you and I broke up. | 自从我们分手 |
[05:10] | So after me, you… | 自我之后,你就… |
[05:15] | …went that way? | 朝那个方向发展了? |
[05:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:19] | I think that’s fantastic. Good for you. | 我认为这很好 对你很好 |
[05:23] | Nice. That’s very nice. | 很好,这非常好 |
[05:31] | – So, what do you got there? – I don’t… | – 你在这租了什么呢? – 没什么 |
[05:33] | – Rochelle, Rochelle. – Yeah. | – 罗谢尔 – 是的 |
[05:37] | It’s a foreign movie. A film is what it is, actually. | 国外的电影 一部很一般的电影 |
[05:41] | – A lot of nudity in that, huh? – No, no, just a tiny bit. | – 里面很多裸体是么? – 没有,没有,只是一点点 |
[05:43] | It’s not even frontal nudity. | 甚至都没有露正面 |
[05:45] | It’s “sidal” nudity. | 只有侧面 |
[05:48] | Next. | 下一位 |
[05:50] | – That’s me. – Good seeing you, George. | – 轮到我了 – 见到你很高兴,乔治 |
[05:52] | Yes, good to see you too. | 我也是 |
[05:53] | And good luck with… | 并且祝… |
[05:55] | With the whole thing there. | 你一切都好 |
[06:00] | What are you returning? | 你还什么带子? |
[06:03] | Rochelle, Rochelle. | 罗谢尔 |
[06:05] | Oh, Rochelle, Rochelle. A young girl’s strange… | 哦,罗谢尔 一个年轻女孩的… |
[06:07] | …erotic journey from Milan to Minsk? – Yeah. Yeah. | 从米兰到明斯克的性爱之旅 -是的,是的 |
[06:10] | That’ll be $3.49. | 3.49美元 |
[06:13] | Three forty-nine? It says $ 1.49. | 3.49美元?不是1.49么? |
[06:15] | You didn’t rewind it. There’s a $2 charge for not rewinding. | 多加两美元 因为你没有倒带 |
[06:18] | But there’s no signs here. | 但你上面没标明要倒带啊 |
[06:19] | – This is an outrage. – Don’t give him any money for that. | – 这是敲诈 – 绝不能给他钱 |
[06:22] | It’ll cost you less to keep it another day, rewind it… | 你不如多租一天 回去倒了带 |
[06:26] | …and bring it back tomorrow. Don’t give him the satisfaction. | 然后明天过来还他还比较省钱 千万不能让他得逞 |
[06:30] | I’m not giving you the satisfaction. | 我不会让你得逞 |
[06:33] | I’m gonna watch it again. | 我要再看一遍 |
[06:35] | How could that hurt? | 这又没什么 |
[06:38] | So this morning I go down to the garage to check the car out. | 今天早上 我去车库检查我的车 |
[06:41] | I figure by this time, the odor molecules have had… | 这次我算是弄明白了 气味分子… |
[06:44] | …at least 12 hours to “de-smellify.” – Right. | – 至少十二个小时没有发作了是吧? – 是的 |
[06:48] | I open the car door… | 我打开车门… |
[06:50] | …like a punch in the face… | 我的脸部就像受到了重击… |
[06:53] | …the stench hits me. | 我真受不了那恶臭 |
[06:55] | It’s almost as if it had gained strength throughout the night. | 这臭味 就像在晚上汲取了力量 |
[06:58] | You know, I can think of at least six known offensive odors… | 我能想到 至少有六种令人作呕的气味… |
[07:02] | …that I would rather smell than what’s living in your car. | 比你车里的好闻 |
[07:05] | – What about skunk? – I don’t mind skunk. | – 那臭鼬呢? – 我不介意 |
[07:07] | – Horse manure? – I love horse manure. | – 马粪呢? – 我喜欢马粪 |
[07:12] | I’ve never seen anything like this in my life. | 我这辈子 从来没有遇到过这种事 |
[07:14] | In fact, I went to the car wash… | 我去洗车… |
[07:16] | …they want $250 to detail it and get the smell out. | 他们向我要250美金 来除臭 |
[07:20] | I’m not paying for that. That’s not my responsibility. | 我才不付这个钱 这又不是我的责任 |
[07:23] | I’m driving to that restaurant, and demand they pay for it. | 我要去餐馆 让他们来付这笔账 |
[07:26] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[07:29] | Listen, let me ask you something. | 听着,我问你 |
[07:32] | When you’re with a guy and he tells you he has to get up early… | 当你和一个男人在一起 并且他跟你说明天必须要早起… |
[07:36] | …what does that mean? – It means he’s lying. | – 这说明了什么呢? – 这说明他在说谎 |
[07:42] | – Why, is that what he told you? – Yeah. Last night. | – 怎么了,他跟你说他要早起? – 是啊,就在昨晚 |
[07:46] | Oh, come on. Men have to get up early sometime. | 哦,不会吧 男人有时候也会早起啊 |
[07:49] | No. Never. | 不,从来不会 |
[07:51] | Jerry, I’m sure I’ve seen men on the street early in the morning. | 杰瑞,我很肯定 今天一大早我在街上看见男人了 |
[07:56] | Well, sometimes we do have to get up early… | 好吧,有时候 我们是要早起 |
[07:58] | …but a man will always trade sleep for sex. | 但是男人总是情愿 牺牲睡觉时间来做爱 |
[08:00] | Is it possible I’m not as attractive as I think I am? | 难道我真像我想的那样 没有魅力么? |
[08:04] | Anything’s possible. | 一切皆有可能 |
[08:10] | Yeah. | 大家好 |
[08:12] | – What’s the matter with you? – Steinbrenner! | – 你怎么了? – 是史蒂芬布雷克 |
[08:15] | – He’s ruining my life. – Oh, yes. | – 他毁掉了我的生活 – 哦,是的 |
[08:17] | – Steinbrenner. – I can’t take another season with him. | – 史蒂芬布雷克 – 下一季我再也不能跟他在一起了 |
[08:20] | He just traded away their best prospects… | 他把他们的明日之星给卖了 |
[08:22] | …just like he did with Buhner, McGee, Drabeck, McGriff. | 就像他对波纳 米基,德贝克,米格雷夫所做的一样 |
[08:26] | I know the list. | 我知道这些人 |
[08:28] | What’s that smell? | 这是什么味道? |
[08:30] | What…? What smell? | 什么…?什么味道 |
[08:35] | You stink. | 你真臭 |
[08:39] | – What do you mean, I stink? – You stink. | – 你什么意思? – 你真臭 |
[08:41] | – Why don’t you take a shower. – I showered. | – 为什么你不去洗个澡呢? – 我洗过了啊 |
[08:44] | Oh, wait a second. | 哦,等等 我想起来了 |
[08:45] | Since I showered, I’ve been in the car. | 我洗了澡之后 我就进了车里 |
[08:48] | – So? – Don’t you see what’s happening? | – 那又怎样呢? – 难道还不明白吗? |
[08:51] | It’s attached itself to me. It’s alive. | 它算是跟上我了 |
[08:54] | If it’s attached itself to you… | 如果它一直跟着你… |
[08:58] | Oh, my God. | 哦,我的天哪 |
[09:00] | That’s why Carl said he had to get up early, because I stink. | 怪不得卡尔跟我说明天要早起 原来是我太臭了 |
[09:04] | Jerry, he thinks I have BO. Me. | 杰瑞,他认为那是我的体味 |
[09:08] | – Yeah. | – Yeah. – 是的 – 是的 |
[09:10] | – It’s George. – I’m coming right down. | – 我是乔治 – 我马上就下来了 |
[09:12] | – All right, what happened? – What happened? | – 怎么了,发生什么了? – 什么发生了? |
[09:14] | My car stinks is what happened. | 我的车变臭了,这就是发生的事情 |
[09:16] | And it’s destroying the lives of everyone in its path. | 并且它破坏了 我们的生活 |
[09:24] | – This is BO? – Yes. | – 这是体味么? – 是的 |
[09:26] | – This is unbelievable BO. – I know. | – 真是不可思议 – 我知道 |
[09:29] | At the car wash, the guy told me in 38 years in the business… | 在洗车店 洗车的伙计告诉我 他干这行三十八年了 |
[09:32] | …he’s never smelled anything like it. | 从来没有闻到过这种味道 |
[09:34] | So let me ask you, do you think I could’ve done this? | 我问你 你认为是我干的么? |
[09:38] | No, no. It’s the valet guy. | 不,不是,是那个服务员 |
[09:40] | No, no. I mean, driven Susan to lesbianism. | 不,我指的是 让苏珊成为同性恋 |
[09:43] | Oh, no. That’s ridiculous. | 哦,当然不是 这太荒谬了 |
[09:45] | What if her experience with me drove her to it. | 如果真是因我而起呢 |
[09:48] | Suicide, maybe. Not lesbianism. | 因你而自杀还有可能 成同性恋是万万不可能的 |
[09:50] | The woman she was “lesbianing” with… | 苏珊告诉我 那个跟她好的女孩 |
[09:52] | …Susan told me she’s never been with a guy. | 从未跟男人好过 |
[09:56] | Oh, this isn’t even BO. This is beyond BO. It’s BBO. | 哦,这不仅仅是BO了 这是超BO,简称BBO |
[10:01] | There should be a BO squad that patrols the city… | 应该建一支反体味大队 在城里巡逻… |
[10:04] | …to sniff them out, strip them down and wash them with a soapy brush. | 循味而上,逮捕它们 用肥皂刷消灭它们 |
[10:07] | The funny thing is, somehow I find her more appealing now. | 有趣的是,不知为何 我发现她更吸引人了 |
[10:13] | Like, if I knew she was a lesbian when we went out… | 如果约会时我知道 她是女同性恋的话 |
[10:15] | …I never would’ve broken up with her. | 我怎么也不会跟她分手的 |
[10:18] | Let me see if I understand this. | 我听不太懂 |
[10:21] | On second thought… | 让我再想想… |
[10:27] | Oh, my God, there he is. That’s the guy. | 哦,我的天哪 就是那个人 |
[10:29] | No, thank you. Go back. | 不,谢谢,不要过来 |
[10:31] | No, go back. | 不,不要过来 |
[10:32] | No, back, back. | 不,退后,退后 |
[10:34] | Go back. I got it. I’ll park it. | 不要过来,我自己泊车 |
[10:37] | I’ll park it. Go back. You go back. | 我自己来,你不要过来 |
[10:40] | Sorry. Thank you. Thank you, no. | 对不起,谢谢 谢谢 |
[10:44] | What do you mean “stunk up”? | “使发臭”,这是什么意思? |
[10:47] | I mean the car stinks. | 我的意思是我的车变臭了 |
[10:49] | George, does the car stink? | 乔治,车变臭了么? |
[10:50] | – Stinks. | – Stinks. – 臭了 – 臭了 |
[10:52] | Well, perhaps you’re the one who has the odor. | 好吧,可能你就是 有体味的那个人 |
[10:54] | I’ve never smelled in my life, buddy. | 我一生中从来没有过体味,伙计 |
[10:56] | – Really? Well, I can smell you now. – That’s from the car. | – 是么?我现在就能闻到你身上的体味 – 这是车传染给我的 |
[11:00] | Maybe you stunk up the car, rather than the car stinking up you. | 或许是你把车弄臭了 然后车又让你变臭 |
[11:03] | Oh, it’s the chicken and the egg. | 这是鸡与蛋的关系 |
[11:06] | Thank you very much. | 多谢了 |
[11:08] | Well then, go out and smell the car. See which smells worse. | 好吧,只要你出去闻一闻 你就会知道有多么糟糕 |
[11:11] | I don’t have time to smell cars. | 我没有时间来闻你的车 |
[11:14] | Forget about smelling the car. | 别去闻车了 |
[11:15] | Smell the valet. Go to the source. | 直接去闻那个侍者吧,去源头 |
[11:18] | – You gotta smell the car. – I’m a busy man. | – 你应该去闻闻车 – 我是一个大忙人 |
[11:20] | Come on. One whiff. | 就闻一下 |
[11:23] | All right. One whiff. | 好吧,就一下 |
[11:31] | All right. I give up. I admit it, it stinks. | 好吧,我认输了 我承认,的确很臭 |
[11:34] | Now could you let me out? | 现在可以让我出来了么? |
[11:35] | – Yeah, you’ll pay for the cleaning? – Yes, $50. I’ll give you $50. | – 好吧,你付洗车钱么? – 好吧,我给你五十美元 |
[11:39] | – Fifty dollars, that’s not gonna cover it. – Whatever you want. | – 这还不太够 – 你要多少我都给你 |
[11:42] | – I’ll give you whatever you want! – I want half, 125. | – 你要多少我都给你 – 我要你付一半,$125 |
[11:45] | Yes! Yes, 125 is good. Now could you please open the door! | 好的好的$125很好 现在你可以打开车门了吧! |
[11:48] | – All right. – Let me out of here! | – 好吧 – 让我出去 |
[11:53] | – Oh, my God. – What? | – 哦,我的天哪 – 怎么了? |
[11:55] | The video. Someone stole the video right out of the car. | 那盘带子 有人把它偷走了 |
[11:58] | – Someone stole Rochelle, Rochelle? – Well, you left the window open. | – 有人偷走了罗谢尔,罗谢尔? – 你把车窗开着 |
[12:01] | We had to air out the car. | 我们必须换换空气 |
[12:03] | – You should pay for it. – I’m not paying for that. | – 你得赔带子的钱 – 我可不赔 |
[12:06] | They already got my $ 7. | 我已经为它付过七美元了 |
[12:08] | Erotic journey from Milan to Minsk. | 从米兰到明斯克的性爱之旅 |
[12:14] | – The valet had such bad BO? – Oh, man, just rampant, mutant BO. | – 那仆从身上有这种味道? – 扑鼻的,变异的体味 |
[12:20] | The O went from the valet’s B to the car to me. | 那侍者的体味 经车传到了我身上 |
[12:25] | It clings to everything. Jerry thinks it’s an entity. | 它能依附在任何东西上 杰瑞认为它已经实体化了 |
[12:32] | But I showered, and I shampooed. So… | 但我洗过澡了 并且用了洗头膏,所以… |
[12:35] | – That’s a relief. – Yeah. | – 终于解脱了 – 是啊 |
[12:40] | – What? – It’s still there. | – 怎么了? – 那气味还在 |
[12:42] | No, no, it can’t be. I shampooed. I rinsed. | 不,这不可能 我打过洗头膏之后还用清水冲了 |
[12:45] | – I repeated. – It’s still there. I smelled it. | – 我重复一遍 – 那气味还在,我可以闻到 |
[12:47] | I don’t smell anything. Take another smell. | 我什么也没闻到啊 你再闻闻 |
[12:49] | – No. No. – No, here, just… | – 不,不要 – 不,就这,就一次… |
[12:51] | Please! | 不要! |
[12:54] | Which movie was that again? | 是哪部带子? |
[12:55] | Rochelle, Rochelle. | 罗谢尔,罗谢尔 |
[12:57] | George. | 乔治 |
[12:59] | Hey. Thanks for meeting me here. | 嗨,谢谢你来见我 |
[13:00] | – Yeah, I don’t have much time. – Yeah, listen, I gotta ask you… | – 我没有太多的时间 – 好吧,我问你… |
[13:04] | …I was a little concerned that… | 我有点担心 |
[13:06] | …perhaps I was responsible in some way for your… | 从某种意义上来说 也许我该负全责… |
[13:11] | …metamorphosis. | 对于你的质变 |
[13:15] | That’ll be $98. | 九十八美元 |
[13:18] | What $98? | 什么,九十八美元? |
[13:19] | That’s what I said, $98. | 是的,九十八美元 |
[13:21] | How could that piece of crap cost $98? | 一盘破带子怎么会值 九十八美元呢? |
[13:24] | – George, I really have… – Do you believe this? | – 乔治,我真的 – 你相信么? |
[13:27] | Ninety-eight dollars! | 九十八美元! |
[13:31] | Do you have any cash? | 你身上带钱了么? |
[13:32] | I guess. | 带了吧 |
[13:34] | I need, like, 35. Thanks. | 我需要大概三十五美元 谢谢 |
[13:38] | So was it me? | 那么 是我的错么? |
[13:40] | Oh, don’t be ridiculous. Is that what you wanted to talk to me about? | 哦,别傻了 这就是你要跟我说的么? |
[13:44] | – Here. – Oh, thanks. | – 给你 – 哦,谢谢 |
[13:46] | – Thanks a lot. I’ll pay you back. – Yeah, sure. | – 谢谢,我会还你的 – 是啊,说得轻巧 |
[13:49] | – I gotta go. – Listen. | – 我得走了 – 听着 |
[13:52] | Let me ask you something: | 我问你点事情: |
[13:55] | If you and Mona were ever to dance… | 如果你和摩娜上过床的话 |
[13:58] | …how do you decide who leads? | 谁攻谁守呢? |
[14:01] | I mean, do you take turns? | 我的意思是,你们有轮流么? |
[14:04] | Do you discuss it beforehand? How does that work? | – 你们做爱前讨论过么? – 你们是怎么做到的? |
[14:07] | You’re an idiot. | 你真是傻帽 |
[14:10] | Why? That’s a legitimate sociological question. | 为什么? 这是合理的社会学问题 |
[14:14] | – I’ll see you. – But… | – 再见 – 但是… |
[14:15] | Oh, and George, by the way… | 顺便说一句…… |
[14:18] | …you stink. You need a bath. | 你身上真臭,你需要洗个澡了 |
[14:21] | It’s not me! It’s the car! | 不是我臭,是那辆车! |
[14:29] | I didn’t think I’d come. | 我没想到我会来 |
[14:31] | I knew you would. | 我知道你会来的 |
[14:33] | – Oh, Mona. – Oh, Kramer. | – 哦,摩娜 – 哦,克莱默 |
[14:40] | You can give it the executive treatment. That includes… | 我们可以来一次彻底的清理 这包括… |
[14:43] | …complete deionization of the entire vehicle. | 整辆车的去离子化 |
[14:46] | Where we spray everything with Ozium-D, let it deionize… | 我们先用消毒液 将整辆车清洗 |
[14:50] | …vacuum the spray out with a deionizing machine. | 之后呢 再用去离子机 |
[14:54] | Hit it with high-pressure compressed air… | 用高压压缩空气 将车内的空气排净 |
[14:56] | …and wet-dry vac it to extract the remaining liquids. | 然后呢 我们再用干湿器将残余的水分烘干 |
[14:59] | And we top it off with one of our seven air fresheners. | 最后 我们再喷上空气清新剂 |
[15:02] | In your case, I would recommend the jasmine or the potpourri. | 鉴于你这种情况 我会给你推荐茉莉香料或者混合香料 |
[15:08] | Let’s do it. | 我们开始吧 |
[15:12] | The first thing that we’re gonna do… | 我们要做的第一件事是… |
[15:14] | …is flush the follicles with the five essential oils. | 用五种不同的香精油 将发囊彻底清洗 |
[15:18] | Then we put you under a vapor machine, and then a heated cap. | 然后用蒸汽机 将头发加热 |
[15:22] | Then we shampoo and shampoo… | 然后我们再 重复用洗头膏清洗 |
[15:25] | …and condition and condition. | 然后再重复吹干 |
[15:27] | Then we saturate the hair… | 然后我们将你的头发 |
[15:30] | …in diluted vinegar. | 浸泡在稀释的醋中 |
[15:31] | Two parts vinegar, 10 parts water. Now, if that doesn’t work… | 用两分的醋,加十分的水 如果这还是不管用 |
[15:36] | …we have one last resort. | 我们还有最后一种方法 |
[15:39] | Tomato sauce. | 调味料 |
[15:42] | Tomato sauce? | 调味料? |
[16:00] | Thanks a lot. | 非常感谢 |
[16:13] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[16:15] | It still smells. | 还是臭 |
[16:17] | It still smells! | 还是臭! |
[16:22] | It still smells. | 还是臭 |
[16:26] | It still smells. | 还是臭 |
[16:27] | – How could it still smell after all that? – I don’t know. | – 这怎么可能呢? – 我不知道 |
[16:31] | – What are you gonna do? – I’ll tell you what, I’m selling that car. | – 你准备怎么办? – 我准备把这辆车卖掉 |
[16:34] | – You’re selling the car? – You don’t understand… | – 你要把车卖掉? – 你不知道… |
[16:37] | …what I’m up against. This is a force more powerful… | 我所面对的是 非常强大的 |
[16:39] | …than anything you can imagine. | 难以想象的 |
[16:41] | Even Superman would be helpless against this kind of stench. | 就连超人都无力对付的 一种恶臭 |
[16:46] | And I’ll take anything I can get for it. | 不管多么贱价我都要把它卖掉 |
[16:48] | Maybe I’ll buy it. | 也许我会买它 |
[16:51] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了么? |
[16:52] | Don’t you understand what I’m saying to you? | 你难道 没有听懂我所说的么? |
[16:54] | This isn’t just an odor. You need a priest to get rid of this thing. | 这不仅仅是一种气味 你需要牧师来驱走它 |
[16:59] | – I still smell. – You see? | – 我还是臭 – 你看到了么? |
[17:02] | You see what I’m saying to you? It’s a presence. It’s the beast. | 你知道我在说什么了么? 它有实体,它是个怪物 |
[17:07] | All right, let me smell you. | 好吧 让我闻闻你 |
[17:09] | Kramer. Kramer! | 克莱默,克莱默! |
[17:11] | – What’s that? What’s going on? – Kramer open up, I know you’re there! | – 发生什么事情了 – 克莱默,把门打开,我知道你在里面! |
[17:14] | – Susan. – Kramer! | – 苏珊 – 克莱默! |
[17:16] | – What is going on? – You know what’s going on? | – 发生什么了? – 你知道发生了什么吗? |
[17:19] | First, he vomits on me. | 最初,他吐在我身上 |
[17:21] | Then he burns down my father’s cabin. | 接着 他烧了我父亲的小木屋 |
[17:24] | And now he’s taken Mona away from me. | 现在 他让摩娜弃我而去 |
[17:27] | – He stole your girlfriend? – Yes. | – 他抢了你的女朋友? – 是的 |
[17:30] | She’s in love with him. | 她爱上了他 |
[17:35] | Amazing. | 太不可思议了 |
[17:36] | I drive them to lesbianism, he brings them back. | 我让她们成了一对 他又把她们拉了回来 |
[17:49] | Hello. | 你好 |
[17:50] | – She still there? – No. She left. | – 她还在么? – 不,她走了 |
[17:53] | – What is going on? What did you do? – I don’t know, I didn’t do anything. | – 怎么一回事?你干了什么? – 我不知道,我什么也没有干 |
[17:57] | I was in the video store, and I was practicing my golf swing, you know. | 我在碟店练习我的挥杆姿势 |
[18:01] | You know, with a broom, and… | 你知道的 拿扫帚练习 |
[18:03] | Yeah. But she saw me take a swing, and she told me… | 她看到了我挥杆 然后她告诉我 |
[18:08] | …that the club is going back too fast. Well, we started talking. | 我收杆的速度太快了 然后我们就聊了聊 |
[18:12] | She’s a golf teacher. So I went to a lesson, and, you know… | 她是高尔夫教练 所以我就去上了她的一堂课… |
[18:16] | …something happened between us. She’s a golf teacher. | 然后我们之间就…擦出了火花 她是高尔夫教练 |
[18:19] | I’ve struck gold! I’ve already taken six strokes off my game. | 我运气真好! 我已经能打到六杆了 |
[18:24] | That’s the least of what you’ve accomplished. | 那是你打得杆数最少的一次 |
[18:28] | I’m gonna have dinner with her. Can I borrow your jacket? | 我要和她去约会 我可以借你的外套么? |
[18:31] | – Oh, sure. – Yeah. | – 哦,当然 – 好的 |
[18:32] | Wait a minute. Kramer, Kramer. Hold on a second, I don’t get this. | 等一会,克莱默 等等,我还是有点不懂 |
[18:36] | This woman has never been with a man her entire life. | 这个女人 她这辈子从没和男人约会过 |
[18:41] | I’m Kramer. | 我是克莱默 |
[18:47] | Look, I know what you’re going through. | 听着,我晓得你现在的感受 |
[18:50] | Women. Who knows what they want? | 女人嘛,谁知道她们究竟想要些什么? |
[18:54] | I just don’t know what she sees in Kramer. | 我就是不知道 她究竟看上克莱默哪一点 |
[18:56] | Listen, you’re beautiful. You’re intelligent. You’ll meet other girls. | 听着,你美丽又聪明 你会遇见其他女孩的 |
[19:02] | – You think so? – Yes, I know so. | – 你真这么认为? – 是的,我很清楚 |
[19:04] | You happen to be a very eligible lesbian. | 你是最够格的女同性恋者 |
[19:08] | – You’re very sweet. – Hey, I know what I’m talking about. | – 你太好了 – 嗨,我知道我在说些什么 |
[19:12] | But I gotta be honest with you, I gotta tell you… | 但是,对你说句老实话 我要跟你说的是… |
[19:15] | …ever since I saw you holding hands with that woman… | 自从我看到你 牵着那个女人的手… |
[19:18] | …I can’t get you out of my mind. | 我发现我已经迷上你了 |
[19:21] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 是的 |
[19:22] | You’re just so hip. | 你真是太正了 |
[19:26] | – Oh, my God. – What? | – 哦,天哪 – 怎么了? |
[19:28] | It’s Allison. I dated her right after you. She was obsessed with me. | 是爱莉丝,和你分手后 我曾经和她约会过 她迷上我了 |
[19:36] | George? | 乔治? |
[19:38] | Allison. Hi. | 爱莉丝,嗨 |
[19:41] | – Oh, my God. How are you? – Good. | – 哦,你还好吗? – 很好 |
[19:43] | You know, you owe me $50. | 你记得吗,你还欠我50美金 |
[19:46] | Fifty dollars, right. Right. | 五十美金,对,对 |
[19:49] | I don’t have it on me right now. Allison, this is Susan. Susan, Allison. | 我现在身上没带钱 爱莉丝,这是苏姗,苏姗,这是爱莉丝 |
[19:52] | – Nice to meet you. | – Nice to meet you. – 见到你很高兴 – 我也是 |
[19:55] | That’s a beautiful vest. | 真是一件漂亮的背心 |
[20:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:07] | I don’t understand it. I was with her last night at my apartment. | 我就是不懂 昨天晚上她在我的公寓 |
[20:10] | It was very romantic. | 当时非常浪漫 |
[20:12] | With that fake wood wallpaper, the atmosphere is fabulous in there now. | 四周贴着仿木纹壁纸 当时的气氛真是好极了 |
[20:16] | It’s like a ski lodge. | 就像在滑雪度假屋之中 |
[20:17] | – What year did you say this was? – Ninety. | – 这是什么时候买的车呢? – 90年 |
[20:19] | We’re on the couch. I moved to hug her, next she tells me she’s leaving… | 我们坐在长凳上 我过去拥抱她,接着她就说她要走 |
[20:23] | …she’s got to get up early. | 她说她明天要早起 |
[20:25] | – That’s strange. – How many miles you got on this? | – 真是奇怪 – 你驾驶多少公里了? |
[20:28] | Twenty-three thousand. | 两万三千公里 |
[20:29] | And I was looking good too. | 并且我这么帅气 |
[20:31] | I had a nice new shirt on. I’m wearing your jacket. | 穿着件好看的新T恤 还有你的外套 |
[20:34] | Wait a second. My jacket. | 等等,我的外套 |
[20:36] | I wore that in the car. The beast. | 我在车里穿过它,那个怪物 |
[20:41] | – This wicked funk. – What? | – 这股邪恶的臭味 – 什么? |
[20:44] | I can’t sell this car. | 这辆车我卖不出去 |
[20:48] | This thing. | 这一切 |
[20:51] | It’s got to be stopped. | 必须有个了结 |
[20:53] | – So, what do you want to do? – Sauce me. | – 你想怎么办? – 用调味料 |
[21:41] | Why do we need BO? | 为什么我们需要体味? |
[21:43] | What is the function of it? | 它有什么用呢? |
[21:45] | Everything in nature has a reason, has a purpose, except BO. | 存在即有理由 除了体味 |
[21:49] | It doesn’t make any sense. Do something good… | 这说不通啊 |
[21:51] | …hard work, exercise, you smell very bad. | 努力的工作,锻炼 却让你闻起来很糟糕 |
[21:55] | This is the way the human being is designed. You move, you stink. | 人体的生理机制就是这样设计的 你动,你变臭 |
[22:00] | Why can’t our bodies help us? | 为什么我们的身体就不能帮帮我们呢? |
[22:02] | Why can’t sweat smell good? It’d be a different world, wouldn’t it? | 为什么汗就不能香一点呢? 这世界就大不一样了 不是么? |
[22:06] | Instead of putting your laundry in the hamper, put it in a vase. | 我们将不再把衣物放到洗衣篮里 我们把它插在花瓶里 |
[22:09] | Go down to the drug store, pick up some odorant and perspirant. | 去逛逛药店 挑些有气味的东西和香汗 |
[22:13] | Probably have a dirty sock hanging from the rearview mirror of your car. | 没准后视镜上 挂的是一只脏袜子 |
[22:17] | Then on a special night, maybe a little underwear… | 然后在一个特别的夜晚 也许是一条小内裤… |
[22:19] | …coming out of your breast pocket. | 从你胸袋里抽了出来 |
[22:21] | Just to show her that she’s important. | 让她知道你对他有多么重要 “臭汽车” |