时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You can’t have adultery. You commit it. | 偷人可不是随随便便就能偷的 |
[00:06] | You can’t even commit adultery unless you already have a commitment. | 要是没有个爱人你还真偷不了人 |
[00:09] | So you have to make the commitment before thinking about committing it. | 所以你要是想偷人,就得先找个爱人 |
[00:13] | There’s no commit without the commit. | 要是没有爱人,就谈不上偷人了 |
[00:15] | Then, once you commit, then you can commit the adultery. | 你只有找到了爱人,才能偷人 |
[00:19] | Then you get caught, get divorced, lose your mind… | 才能被捉奸在床,才能离婚,才能抓狂… |
[00:21] | …and they have you committed. | 随后才会被判为罪人 |
[00:23] | You know, some people actually cheat on the people they’re cheating with… | 知道不,有些人在偷人的同时 还脚踏三只船 |
[00:28] | …which is like, you know, being in a holdup… | 这情况就好比你正在抢银行的时候 |
[00:30] | …and turning to the robber next to you and going: | 突然把枪口对准了同伙,喝道: |
[00:33] | “All right, give me everything you have too.” | “你也老实把东西交出来!” |
[00:35] | -=The Last Fantasy=- | |
[00:40] | You met her at the supermarket? How? | 你在超市认识她的?咋回事? |
[00:43] | Produce section. Very provocative area. | 在蔬果区,那个撩人之处啊 |
[00:45] | Lots of melons and shapes. Everyone squeezing and smelling. | 到处都是瓜瓜果果,人人都在捏捏闻闻 |
[00:48] | It just happened. | 自然而然就发生了 |
[00:50] | – So when you gonna see her? – Tonight. | – 那你啥时候见她? – 今晚 |
[00:52] | – What’s her name? – I don’t know. | – 她叫啥? – 不晓得 |
[00:56] | – How could you not know her name? – I was nervous. I got distracted. | – 你怎么能不知道她叫什么? – 我当时紧张啊,又被什么分散了注意力 |
[00:59] | It had something to do with a car or a fish. | 好像是车啊鱼啊什么的 |
[01:04] | Look at… Why do I get bananas? They’re good for one day. | 瞧瞧这…我当初干嘛要买香蕉? 总是只能放一天而已 |
[01:08] | Oh, my God. I forgot to tell you. | 哦,天,忘了告诉你了 |
[01:10] | I got a letter today from the State Controller’s Office. | 我今天收到一封国家主计办公室的信 |
[01:13] | Back in public school in Brooklyn… | 当年在布鲁克林上学的时候… |
[01:14] | …every week I put 50 cents in the Lincoln Savings Bank. | 我每周都会往林肯储蓄银行的账户上存50美分 |
[01:17] | – Yeah, I did that too. – Remember the little bankbook? | – 哦,我也是 – 还记得那个小存折不? |
[01:20] | I haven’t put anything in it since sixth grade. I completely forgot about it. | 自从六年级之后我就再没存过一分钱 压根就忘了 |
[01:24] | The State Controller’s Office tracks me down. | 结果他们千方百计找到我 |
[01:26] | The interest has accumulated to $ 1900. | 因为当年的利息现在已经攒到1900元了! |
[01:28] | Nineteen hundred dollars. They’re sending me a check. | 1900块诶!他们会寄支票给我 |
[01:31] | Yeah. Interest. It’s an amazing thing. | 哇,利息,真是个神奇的东西 |
[01:35] | You make money without doing anything. | 你啥也不做就能赚钱 |
[01:37] | I have some friends that try and base their whole life on that principle. | 我有些朋友一辈子都是这么赚钱的 |
[01:40] | – Really? Who? – Nobody you know. | – 真的?谁啊? – 你不认识 |
[01:44] | Maybe I’ll go down to the track, put it all on a horse. | 或者我该拿这钱赌马去 |
[01:47] | Why don’t you put it in the bank. | 干嘛不还继续存在银行? |
[01:49] | Bank? This is found money. | 银行?这钱可是失而复得的宝贝啊 |
[01:52] | I want to parlay it. I wanna make a big score. | 我得好好利用它,狠狠赚上一笔 |
[01:54] | You mean you wanna lose it. | 你是说你想输光它吧 |
[01:57] | Yeah. All right. | 哦,好极! |
[02:03] | – You got it, huh? – Yes, I did. | – 买到了哈? – 正是 |
[02:05] | – Yes. – What’s with the gloves? | – 好极! – 这手套干嘛使的? |
[02:07] | Well, I’m staining my floors. You know, I don’t wanna get my hands dirty. | 我在给地板上色,可不想弄脏了手 |
[02:10] | – What, the whole apartment? – The whole apartment. | – 啥?整个公寓的地板? – 正是,整个公寓 |
[02:13] | And I’m buying that fake-wood wallpaper. | 我还买了些木头图案的墙纸 |
[02:15] | I’m gonna surround myself in wood. | 我要拿木头把自己围起来 |
[02:19] | It’s gonna be like a log cabin. | 那样看上去就像个小木屋了 |
[02:21] | Because I need wood around me. | 因为我就是要让身边到处是木头 |
[02:24] | Wood, Jerry. Wood. | 木头,杰瑞,木头 |
[02:28] | – Wood is good. – Definitely. | – 木头不赖啊 – 那是当然 |
[02:29] | So we’re still going to play racquetball, right? | 我们还去玩壁球的吧? |
[02:32] | – Yeah. Whenever you’re ready. – Okay. Soon as Elaine gets here. | – 当然了,只要你准备好就去 – 好,伊莲来了就出发 |
[02:36] | – What, you rented Home Alone? – Yeah. | – 你租了《小鬼当家》? – 对啊 |
[02:38] | – I thought you saw that. – No, I saw Home Alone 2. | – 你不是看过了吗? – 我看过的是《小鬼当家2》 |
[02:41] | Oh, right. But you hated it. | 得,可你不喜欢看啊 |
[02:44] | Well, I was lost. I never saw the first one. | 那是因为我没看第一部所以才一头雾水 |
[02:48] | – By the way, you mind if I watch it here? – What for? | – 我能在这看吗? – 为啥? |
[02:50] | If I watch it at my apartment, I feel like I’m not doing anything. | 要是我在自己那看,会觉得自己无所事事 |
[02:53] | If I watch it here, I’m out of the house, I’m doing something. | 要是在这看,就好像在做什么 |
[02:57] | All right, go ahead. | 得,自便吧 |
[03:00] | – Yeah? – It’s me. Are you ready to go? | – 谁? – 我,你们准备好了吗? |
[03:02] | No. Come on up. | 还没,先上来吧 |
[03:05] | I can’t work with these. | 这些不行 |
[03:07] | – What’s wrong? – You bought me dishwashing gloves. | – 怎么了? – 你给我买的是洗碗用的手套 |
[03:11] | – There’s no fine touch. – You said “gloves.” | – 这个手感完全不对嘛 – 你说要“手套”(这就是“手套”) |
[03:13] | No. No, these are too thick. | 不行不行,这太厚了 |
[03:17] | – Is that Home Alone? – Yeah. The original. | – 那是《小鬼当家》吗? – 对,第一部 |
[03:20] | – Hey, boys-o. – Hey! | – 嘿,小的们! – 嘿 |
[03:22] | Hello. | 你好 |
[03:25] | Hey, get your stuff. Let’s go. | 嘿,带上家伙,出发了 |
[03:27] | Wait a minute. There’s a change of plans. | 等下,计划有变 |
[03:29] | – What? – Remember Roy, the artist? | – 啥? – 还记得罗伊吗?就那个艺术家 |
[03:32] | – Oh, the triangle guy. – Yeah. Exactly. The triangle guy. | – 哦,三角男嘛 – 对,就是他,三角男 |
[03:36] | Yeah. You liked him. What happened? | 你还喜欢过他呢,怎么了? |
[03:37] | Yeah, I did. He was very talented. | 我是喜欢过,人家很有才的 |
[03:39] | He was just, I don’t know, a little too… | 可就是有点,我也说不好,太… |
[03:43] | – Artsy? – Fat. | – 太“艺术”了? – 是太肥 |
[03:46] | He was a fat starving artist, you know? | 他是个饿得半死的艺术家肥仔 |
[03:48] | – That’s very rare. – Yeah. | – 那可稀罕了 – 有点 |
[03:50] | Anyway, he’s in the hospital, he’s having surgery… | 不管怎么说吧,他住院了,要动手术… |
[03:52] | …and I should go visit him. – What’s wrong? | – 我理应去探望探望 – 他得啥病了? |
[03:55] | Something with his spleen. It’ll just take five minutes. | 好像是脾脏有问题 我就去看五分钟 |
[03:57] | Okay? The hospital’s right on the way. | 行吗?医院也顺路的 |
[03:59] | – All right. We’ll wait for you. – I can get some rubber gloves there. | – 没问题,我们等你 – 我也能顺道搞些橡胶手套(就是医用手套) |
[04:05] | Listen, Jerry, could you do me a favor? | 杰瑞,你能帮我个忙吗? |
[04:07] | Could you go into the room with me to visit him? | 能不能陪我一起去看他? |
[04:09] | Because I don’t want him to think that I’m, you know, interested. | 我不想让他误以为我对他还有兴趣 |
[04:13] | Oh, you want me to pretend to be your boyfriend. | 哦,你是想让我假装是你男朋友吧 |
[04:15] | – Well… – Well, I think I can do that. | – 那个… – 得,没问题 |
[04:18] | I’ve played that role before to some critical acclaim. | 当年我在男朋友这个“岗位”上 可是业绩斐然哦 |
[04:21] | – All right, let’s go. – All right. | – 好吧,出发吧 – 好嘞 |
[04:23] | – Yep. – What’s with him? | 他是咋回事? |
[04:24] | You know, a lot of people have asked that. | 可不止你一个人想知道 |
[04:33] | Roy. | 罗伊 |
[04:36] | Elaine. | 伊莲 |
[04:38] | What a surprise. | 真是个大惊喜啊 |
[04:41] | Oh, my God. | 哦,天 |
[04:43] | I hardly recognize you. You look so… | 我差点都认不出你来了,你看起来… |
[04:47] | – Yeah, I’ve lost some weight. – A lot of weight. | – 耶,我是减了点肥 – 可不止是一点 |
[04:51] | – I know. – You look terrific. | – 我晓得 – 你看上去好极了 |
[04:55] | Thank you. So do you. | 多谢,你也是 |
[05:01] | This is… You really lost weight. | 这是…你真的减了不少啊! |
[05:06] | – Thank you. – Jerry. I’m the boyfriend. | – 多谢 – 我是杰瑞,她男朋友 |
[05:29] | The mother lode. | 哇,大宝藏诶 (这里是医疗器材室) |
[05:37] | I can’t believe it. You were huge. | 我简直不敢相信,你当初可是“大块头”! |
[05:40] | Like blubber. | 就跟头鲸鱼似的 (Blubber本身就有过度肥胖之意) |
[05:43] | I couldn’t even get my arms around you. | 我两只手都抱不过你呢 |
[05:45] | Yes. I remember. | 我记得 |
[05:47] | Well, that’s a positive thing about getting sick. | 看来生病也算是好事 |
[05:50] | – You get to lose weight. – Elaine, it wasn’t the illness. | – 至少让你减肥了 – 伊莲,生病可不是原因 |
[05:54] | – It was you. – Me? | – 你才是 – 我? |
[05:56] | Yeah. After you stopped seeing me, I was devastated. | 对啊,自从你从我的生命中消失之后 我痛不欲生 |
[06:01] | I couldn’t eat for weeks. | 几个星期都食不下咽 |
[06:03] | Get out! | 少来了! |
[06:08] | – Really. It’s the truth. – Jerry, did you hear this? | – 真的,句句都是大实话 – 杰瑞,你听听 |
[06:11] | He couldn’t eat for weeks. | 他几个星期食不下咽 |
[06:14] | That’s terrible. | 真是太惨了 |
[06:18] | I had no idea I had that kind of effect on you. | 我没想到我对你影响那么大 |
[06:21] | You did. | 可确实就是这么大 |
[06:25] | You know, I can’t get this damn thing to sleep. | 这玩意我老是玩不好 |
[06:29] | Now, listen, Roy, tell me something: | 嘿,罗伊,告诉我 |
[06:30] | – When are you getting out of here? – Next Thursday. | – 你什么时候出院? – 下周四 |
[06:34] | Okay, I tell you what. How about on Friday… | 那这样吧,下周五 |
[06:36] | …I take you out for a big meal, because you are getting too thin. | 我请你吃大餐如何? 你这也太苗条了 |
[06:42] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[06:47] | …aren’t we going to the Poconos next Friday? | 咱们下周五不是要去波科诺斯吗? (美著名旅游景区) |
[06:51] | No, that’s the week after. | 才不是,那是下下周五的事 |
[06:54] | No, I believe it’s next week. | 我怎么记得就是下周五呢 |
[06:56] | – You’re wrong. – No, I’m not. | – 你记错了 – 我没记错 |
[07:00] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[07:04] | Pay dirt. | 宝藏到手 |
[07:09] | Roy, this is Kramer. He’s one of our friends. | 罗伊,这是克莱默,我朋友 |
[07:12] | – How do you do? – I do great. | – 近来可好? – 好极了 |
[07:15] | – Hi, Roy. – Hey, Dr. Siegel. | – 嗨,罗伊 – 嗨,席格医生 |
[07:17] | Hey, doc, check this out. | 嘿,医生,瞧我的 |
[07:21] | – Hey. – I just learned that. | 我刚刚学会的 |
[07:26] | I just wanted to stop by… | 我来就是想问问… |
[07:28] | …see if you had any questions about tomorrow’s operation. | 你对明天的手术还有什么疑问吗? |
[07:31] | Yeah, yeah, I have… I have a question. | 那个,我有…我有个问题 |
[07:34] | What do you know about interabdominal retractors? | 您对腹内牵开器了解多少? (医生用于固定切口的用具) |
[07:37] | Are you asking because you saw 20/20 last night? | 你是不是看了昨晚的20/20? (78年起开播的节目,关注热点话题) |
[07:41] | I sure am. | 显然呐 |
[07:43] | Well, that report was about one very specific type of retractor. | 那份报告说的是一种很特别的牵开器 |
[07:47] | And I can assure you we do not use that retractor in your friend’s procedure. | 我可以保证的是,我们绝不会在你朋友的手术中 使用那种型号 |
[07:52] | But you will use a retractor. | 但你无论如何都会用到牵开器吧 |
[07:55] | We have to. | 不得不用 |
[08:05] | I’ll tell you what. You’re obviously concerned about your friend’s welfare. | 这样吧,既然你这么关心你朋友 |
[08:09] | A few of my students will be observing tomorrow’s operation… | 反正明天我的学生也会在观摩室 |
[08:12] | …from the viewing gallery. How would you like to watch it with them? | 观摩手术,要不你也一起来 意下如何? |
[08:15] | – I’d love to watch the operation, yeah. – I don’t know. | – 乐意之至啊! – 我不晓得… |
[08:18] | Come on, Jerry, you gotta see the operation. | 别磨蹭了,杰瑞,这手术你一定要看 |
[08:20] | They’re gonna cut him open. His guts will be all over the place. | 他们会把他开膛破肚 到时候肠子满天飞啊 |
[08:24] | – Yeah, that’s true. – They’ll saw through bone. | – 那倒是 – 他们会把他骨头一根一根锯断 |
[08:30] | We’ll see what’s inside bone. | 我们就能看见骨头下面是啥了 |
[08:47] | – What are you doing? You’re crying? – No. | – 你这是在干嘛?你哭了? – 才没有 |
[08:51] | You’re crying from Home Alone? | 你看《小鬼当家》都看哭了? |
[08:55] | – The old man got to me. – All right. | – 那老男人很感人嘛 – 得 |
[08:58] | Get yourself together. I don’t know if I can be friends… | 振作点,看你这副德行 |
[09:01] | …with you anymore after this display. – Oh, shut up. | – 真不知道以后咱俩还能不能做朋友 – 给我闭嘴 |
[09:07] | What are you doing back so soon, anyway? | 怎么这么早就回来了? |
[09:09] | I never even got to the gym. Kramer got the gloves… | 我们没去成,克莱默搞到了手套… |
[09:12] | …wanted to come home and start working on his floor. | 就想立马回家开工 |
[09:15] | – How’s the guy? – He’s okay. | – 那个病人怎么样了? – 他好着呢 |
[09:17] | In fact, him and Elaine are getting pretty chummy. | 说起来他和伊莲又黏在一起了 |
[09:19] | Now Elaine wants me to buy some of his art. | 这会伊莲琢磨着让我买那家伙的“作品”呢 |
[09:21] | – That’s nerve. – Yeah. So she and triangle boy… | – 脸皮不薄嘛 – 就是,这样她和三角男 |
[09:24] | …can go out to fancy restaurants. | 才去的起豪华餐厅 |
[09:27] | You know what it is? | 你知道这叫啥吗? |
[09:29] | It’s Clara Nightingale Syndrome. | 克拉拉・南丁格尔情结 |
[09:31] | – He falls ill, she falls in love. – You mean Florence Nightingale. | – 他一生病,就惹得她爱意泛滥 – 你是说弗洛伦斯・南丁格尔吧? |
[09:34] | – What did I say, “Clara”? – You must have meant Clara Barton. | – 我说啥了,“克拉拉”? – 你一定想说克拉拉・巴顿 (也是美国著名的护士) |
[09:38] | Clara Barton? What did she do? | 克拉拉・巴顿?她是干嘛的? |
[09:42] | I’m not sure, but I think she was nice. | 我也不晓得,不过肯定长得不赖 |
[09:47] | Susan B. Anthony I think I’d have a problem with. | 我估计苏珊・安东尼比较不好上手 (已故女权主义者) |
[09:50] | Yeah, I think you would. | 同意 |
[09:53] | So are you gonna buy his art? | 那你打算买他的东西吗? |
[09:54] | No. Why don’t you buy it. You got $ 1900. | 不,你干嘛不买呢,你有1900块 |
[09:57] | Yeah. That’s what I want. Triangles. | 哈,好像我真会要一样,三角 |
[09:59] | I’m out of here. Have fun with whatshername. | 我走了,你和那个“无名女”玩得开心吧 |
[10:01] | I will. | 自然 |
[10:03] | You know, now you gotta ask her her name. It’s so embarrassing. | 你到现在才问她名字,会很尴尬诶 |
[10:06] | – No, it isn’t. I can find out. – Yeah? How? | – 不会滴,我有的是办法 – 真的?怎么办? |
[10:10] | There are ways. | 山人自有妙计 |
[10:12] | You know, I remember when I was a kid growing up… | 知道吗?我记得我小时候 |
[10:15] | …kids would make fun of my name like you wouldn’t believe. | 别的小孩会取笑我的名字 说出来你都不信 |
[10:18] | “Jerry, Jerry, Dingleberry” and… | “猪头杰”了 |
[10:21] | …”Seinsmelled.” – Seinsmelled? | – “臭臭宋”了 – 臭臭宋? |
[10:24] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[10:25] | What about you? Did people make fun of your name? | 你呢?别人也会取笑你的名字吗? |
[10:28] | Are you kidding? They were merciless. | 开玩笑呢吧你,那帮小孩可是嘴下无情 |
[10:30] | What do you expect when your name rhymes… | 有什么办法呢 谁让我自己的名字 |
[10:33] | …with a part of the female anatomy? | 和女人身体的一部分发音押韵 |
[10:42] | Of course, not everybody can be as sweet as you are. | 当然了,可不是人人都像你这么好~ |
[10:49] | – Oh, Jerry. – Oh, you. | – 哦,杰瑞 – 哦,你呀 |
[10:56] | Now, let’s try “breast.” | 咱们来试试和“Breast”押韵的 |
[11:03] | Celeste. | (开始猜名字了,以下都是押韵的人名,但无实际意义) |
[11:05] | – | – Kest. – No. |
[11:07] | – Rest. Sest. Hest. – Hest? | 不像 |
[11:12] | That’s not a name. | 那压根不是个人名 |
[11:14] | – You should have just asked her. – I know I should have asked. | – 你当初直接问了不就没事了 – 我是该问来着 |
[11:17] | – What are you gonna do now? – I don’t know. I can’t ask her now. | – 那你现在怎么办? – 不晓得,现在总不能直接问她啊 |
[11:20] | I’ve already made out with her. | 我们都已经“那个”过了 |
[11:22] | Once you make out with a woman, you can’t ask her her name. | 一旦你和一个女人“那个”过之后 就再也不能问人家名字了 |
[11:25] | Aretha. | (与子宫Vagina押韵) |
[11:30] | No. | 不像 |
[11:32] | – Bovary. – All right, that’s enough. | – Bovary(与阴蒂Clitoris押韵) – 得,够了 |
[11:36] | You know what you gotta do? You gotta go through her purse. | 知道自己该干什么不? 你该搜搜她的钱包 |
[11:39] | The credit cards, driver’s license. | 找找信用卡,驾照之类的 |
[11:40] | – Well, how am I gonna do that? – When she goes to the bathroom. | – 这怎么可能呢? – 她去上洗手间的时候不就可以了 |
[11:45] | – There you are. – Hey. | 你们在这呢 |
[11:46] | My date stood me up. | 我约的人放了我鸽子 |
[11:48] | Listen, will you guys go to the operation with me? | 你们跟我一起去看手术不? |
[11:52] | You asked a date to go to the operation? | 你跟人约会去看手术? |
[11:55] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[11:56] | So come on. What do you say? | 别磨蹭,你俩去不去? |
[11:58] | – What kind of operation is it? – Splenectomy. | – 什么手术? – 脾脏切除手术 |
[12:02] | – Isn’t that where they remove the…? – Don’t ruin it. | – 是不是就把… – 嘿,别剧透! |
[12:04] | I haven’t seen it yet. | 我还没看过呢 |
[12:07] | Now, come on. What do you say? | 快点,去不去? |
[12:08] | Mulva. | (与子宫Vagina押韵) |
[12:13] | Mulva? | |
[12:15] | Come on, come on. You wanna go? | 快点了快点了,你想去? |
[12:17] | – Come on. Yeah. – All right. All right. | – 快,好极了 – 得,得 |
[12:19] | Just let me finish my coffee. | 让我先喝完咖啡 |
[12:21] | Then we’ll watch them go slice this fat bastard up. | 接着就去看他们把那头肥猪开膛破肚! |
[12:27] | Now we’ll open the peritoneal cavity… | 我们接下来要打开腹壁… |
[12:30] | …exposing the body’s internal organs. | 使其体内器官暴露出来… |
[12:33] | Nurse, retractor. | 护士,牵开器 |
[12:45] | – What are you eating? – Junior Mints. | – 你吃什么呢? – 薄荷糖 |
[12:48] | – You want one? – No. | – 来一颗? – 不用 |
[12:50] | Now, I can’t see. | 我瞧不见了 |
[12:57] | Could you get…? | 你能不能… |
[13:10] | Where’d you get those? | 哪来的糖? |
[13:12] | – The machine. You want one? – No. | – 售卖机,要不来一颗? – 不用 |
[13:14] | – Here. Take one. – I don’t want one. | – 来吧,来一颗 – 我不要 |
[13:16] | – No, they’re good. – I don’t want any. | – 可好吃了 – 我不想要 |
[13:17] | – Just take one. – No. Stop… Kramer, stop it. | – 就一颗 – 克莱默,给我停下… |
[13:35] | – Did it go in? – Yes. | – 进去了? – 嗯 |
[13:43] | Over the balcony, bounced off some respirator thing… | 它越过栏杆,弹过呼吸器 |
[13:46] | …into the patient. | 就直直的掉进了病人 |
[13:50] | What do you mean, “Into the patient”? | 什么意思,“掉进了病人” |
[13:52] | Into the patient. Literally. | 就是真的掉进了病人 |
[13:55] | – Into the hole? – Yes. | – 掉进伤口了? – 没错 |
[13:58] | The hole. | 那伤口 |
[14:00] | – Didn’t they notice it? – No. | – 他们没发现? – 没 |
[14:02] | – How could they not notice it? – Because it’s a little mint. | – 他们怎么能发现不了呢? – 那糖很小啊 |
[14:05] | It’s a Junior Mint. | 是颗小小薄荷糖 |
[14:11] | Well, what did they do? | 那他们接下去呢? |
[14:13] | They sealed him up with the mint inside. | 他们就缝合伤口了,可糖还在里头 |
[14:15] | – They left the Junior Mint in him? – Yes. | – 他们把薄荷糖留在里头了? – 对 |
[14:20] | Well, l… I guess it can’t hurt him. | 这个…应该也伤不到他吧 |
[14:23] | People eat pounds of those things. | 大家不也很会吃这些玩意嘛 |
[14:25] | Yes, they eat them. | 对,大家是“吃”糖 |
[14:27] | They don’t put them next to vital organs in their abdominal cavity. | 不是把糖扔进肚子里 和一堆器官搅和在一起! |
[14:34] | – Yeah. – It’s me. | – 谁? – 是我 |
[14:36] | Come on up. | 上来吧 |
[14:38] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[14:40] | This wallpaper is very good. | 那墙纸棒极了 |
[14:43] | My place looks like a ski lodge. | 我的地盘现在就像个滑雪小屋 |
[14:45] | Why’d you force that mint on me? I didn’t want the mint! | 你干嘛非让我吃糖? 我说了不想吃! |
[14:48] | – What? I didn’t believe you. – How could you not? | – 啥?哦,我不相信你 – 你怎么能不信呢? |
[14:50] | Well, who’s gonna turn down a Junior Mint? | 地球人哪有人会拒绝吃糖呀 |
[14:53] | It’s chocolate, it’s peppermint. It’s delicious. | 这又有巧克力,又有椒薄荷的 多好吃呀 |
[14:58] | – That’s true. – It’s very refreshing. | – 这倒是真的 – 吃了可提神醒脑了 |
[15:01] | Well, just don’t say anything about this to Elaine. | 记住别跟伊莲提起这事 |
[15:07] | Prognosis… | 术后恢复… |
[15:09] | …negative. | 极不理想 |
[15:11] | Prognosis negative? | 术后恢复极不理想? |
[15:13] | He’s not doing well. The doctors don’t know what it is. | 就是不好,医生们也束手无策 |
[15:16] | They’re baffled. | 他们都被弄糊涂了 |
[15:18] | – Oh, my God. | – Oh, my God. – 哦,我的天 – 哦,我的天 |
[15:20] | Just my luck, you know? Just when he was getting thin and attractive. | 这就是我的命啊,人家正变得玉树临风呢,就… |
[15:24] | You know, Jerry, you should buy some of his art. | 杰瑞,你真该买点他的作品 |
[15:26] | – That would really lift his spirits. – It’s that bleak? | – 这样他一定精神大好 – 都到这步田地了? |
[15:32] | You know, if the guy dies… | 话说回来,要是他死了… |
[15:36] | …the art could really be worth something. | 他的东西说不定还真能值点钱 |
[15:39] | – We gotta confess. – Really? | – 我们要不要去坦白从宽啊 – 你说真的? |
[15:40] | – Yes. – We could be tried for murder. | – 是啊 – 我们可能被指控故意杀人啊 |
[15:42] | I can’t have this on my conscience. We’re Leopold and Loeb. | 我不能这么良心不安过一辈子啊 我们就是利奥波德和洛布了 (二人为完成完美犯罪而杀害一名14岁儿童) |
[15:44] | – You’re not saying anything. – You can’t stop me. | – 不准你说出去 – 你可拦不住我 |
[15:47] | No, you’re not! | 不准说! |
[15:51] | Hey, Elaine, put me down for some of that art. | 嘿,伊莲,帮我买些他的作品 |
[15:54] | Nineteen hundred dollars’ worth. | 值个1900元就够了 |
[16:00] | Yeah, that’s the spot. | 哦,就是这 |
[16:03] | What are you so tense about? | 你怎么这么紧张? |
[16:05] | Nothing, really. Just a homicide. | 没啥,就是刚杀了个人而已 |
[16:10] | That’s terrific… | 舒服极了… |
[16:13] | …Mulva. | |
[16:22] | What? | 什么? |
[16:25] | Mulva? | |
[16:28] | Mulva? | |
[16:30] | My… | 我的… |
[16:31] | My aunt’s name is Mulva. She’s a masseuse. | 我阿姨叫Mulva,是个按摩师 |
[16:35] | I’m going to the bathroom. I’ll be right back. | 我上个厕所,马上回来 |
[16:37] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[16:48] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢? |
[16:51] | I was just looking for some gum. | 我找口香糖 |
[16:54] | – Or a mint. – I have Junior Mints. | – 或者就是糖… – 我有薄荷糖 |
[16:56] | No! No. I mean… | 不!不用了!我是说… |
[16:58] | No, thank you. No. | 不用了,多谢 |
[17:04] | – Any news? – No. No. You better get out of here. | – 有什么消息? – 先别进来 |
[17:07] | No, wait a sec. Wait a second. | 等等,等等 |
[17:09] | I don’t know the name of this woman in the bathroom. | 我厕所里有个女人,可我不知道她叫什么 |
[17:11] | So when she comes out, you introduce yourself. | 呆会她出来你就自我介绍 |
[17:14] | – She’ll be forced to say her name. – Ten-four. | – 这样她也就得自我介绍了 – 收到! |
[17:16] | Okay. | 行 |
[17:18] | – Hello. – Hello, I’m Kramer. | – 你好 – 你好,我是克莱默 |
[17:21] | – Nice to meet you. – See you later. | – 幸会 – 回见 |
[17:26] | I’d better get going. I don’t wanna be late for the play. | 我得走了,我可不想错过这部戏 |
[17:29] | – Okay. – My cousin knows the producer. | – 好 – 我表兄认识制片人 |
[17:31] | I may get to go backstage and meet Olympia Dukakis. | 我可能还能去后台见见奥林匹娅・杜卡基斯 |
[17:33] | – There’s a name you don’t forget. – Bye, Jerry. | – 这名字可忘不了 – 拜,杰瑞 |
[17:36] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[17:39] | – Hi. – Hi, I’m George. | – 嗨 – 嗨,我是乔治 |
[17:41] | – Nice to meet you, George. – Yeah. I gave it a shot. | – 幸会,乔治 – 哥们尽力了 |
[17:46] | So any word on the artiste? | 有那艺术家的消息吗? |
[17:49] | No. I haven’t heard anything. | 没,啥都没有 |
[17:51] | – Well, I got my triangles. – Really? | – 我收到三角啦 – 真的? |
[17:53] | Yep. You know, they really spruce up the apartment. | 对,它们确实让我的公寓焕然一新 |
[17:56] | Yeah, I’m sure. I gotta call the hospital. I gotta tell them what happened. | 当然当然,我得给医院打电话告诉他们真相 |
[18:00] | – No, no. Jerry, I wouldn’t do that. – Why? | – 别,杰瑞,换了是我就不会这么干 – 为什么? |
[18:02] | You could get in trouble. | 你会惹祸上身的 |
[18:04] | Look, I gotta try and help the guy. | 可我得帮帮这人啊 |
[18:05] | Who are you to play God?! | 你以为自己是上帝吗? |
[18:08] | Every man’s time comes. | 人人都有大限临头的时候! |
[18:10] | If his number is up, who are you to interfere? | 要是轮到他了,你凭什么捣乱? |
[18:12] | Yes, I’d like to speak with Dr. Siegel. | 我找席格医生 |
[18:15] | It’s about Roy Corning’s condition. | 是关于罗伊・科宁病情的事 |
[18:17] | – What? What? – That’s fantastic. | – 怎么了怎么了? – 真是太好了 |
[18:19] | – He didn’t get better, did he? – Thank you very much. Okay. Bye-bye. | – 他没好起来吧? – 多谢,好的,再见 |
[18:24] | He’s gonna be okay. | 他会没事的 |
[18:27] | Where’s the luck? | 这叫什么运? |
[18:30] | There’s no luck. | 霉运! |
[18:32] | Nineteen hundred dollars down the drain. | 1900大洋就这么打水漂了 |
[18:38] | You saved my life, George. | 你救了我的命啊,乔治 |
[18:40] | You buying my art is what inspired me to get better. | 多谢你买了我的作品 我才能好起来 |
[18:42] | I’ll never forget what you did for me. | 大恩大德,永世不忘! |
[18:44] | Well, that’s great. It’s really great. | 没什么,没事就好 |
[18:47] | You know, art’s a great investment. | 艺术可是很好的投资啊 |
[18:49] | They’ll be great in your apartment. | 它们很配你的公寓哦 |
[18:51] | Yes, I look forward to many years of… | 没错,我也很期待漫漫岁月中… |
[18:54] | …looking at the triangles. | 和它们相伴的日子 |
[18:58] | Well, I’ll… I’ll wait for you outside. | 那我就在外头等你了 |
[19:01] | – Hey, George. – Yeah? | – 嘿,乔治 – 嗯? |
[19:06] | – All right. – That’s nice. | – 好了 – 好人呐 |
[19:07] | Thanks, Roy. | 多谢,罗伊 |
[19:12] | There’s the guy who saved my life. | 救命恩人来了 |
[19:15] | You know, I don’t want to totally discount… | 我并不是想全盘否定… |
[19:18] | …the emotional element in your recovery… | 心理因素在你恢复中起的作用 |
[19:21] | …but I think there were other factors at play here. | 但我觉得,还有别的什么 |
[19:24] | – What do you mean? – I have no medical evidence… | – 什么意思? – 虽然没有医学上的证据… |
[19:27] | …to back me up, but something happened during the operation… | 足以支持我,但手术过程中发生了某些事 |
[19:31] | …that staved off that infection. | 使你避免了感染 |
[19:34] | Something beyond science. | 一些科学无法解释的事 |
[19:37] | Something perhaps… | 或许只有… |
[19:39] | …from above. | “天”知道 |
[19:43] | Mint? | 来颗薄荷糖? |
[19:45] | Those can be very refreshing. | 这些小东西可能提神醒脑了 |
[19:52] | So Elaine… | 伊莲… |
[19:54] | …where we going for our big dinner on Friday? | 我们周五去哪吃大餐啊? |
[19:59] | I’m so sorry, Roy… | 抱歉,罗伊… |
[20:01] | …but, actually, we are going to the Poconos on Friday. Right, honey? | 但我们周五要去波科诺斯,对吧,亲爱的? |
[20:04] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么认为哦 |
[20:06] | Yeah, I believe that we… We are. | 可我肯定…我们得去 |
[20:09] | I believe we’re not. | 我还是不这么认为哦 |
[20:13] | – Please, can we go to the Poconos? – Well, I’ll think about it. | – 拜托,我们去波科诺斯好吗? – 嗯,我考虑考虑 |
[20:17] | Great seats. You could see the actors spitting. | 位置绝佳,我都能看到演员们喷的唾沫星子 |
[20:20] | Really. | 是嘛 |
[20:21] | Afterwards, we went backstage, and Olympia Dukakis… | 之后我们去了后台,奥林匹娅・杜卡基斯… |
[20:24] | …autographed my playbill. | 还给我的宣传小册子签名了 |
[20:27] | – Wait a second. You got her autograph? – Yeah. | – 等下,你有她的签名? – 对啊 |
[20:29] | – Do you have it with you? – Yeah, it’s in my purse. | – 你带着吗? – 嗯,就在手提袋里 |
[20:32] | Let me see. | 给我瞧瞧吧 |
[20:35] | You know, I really think I’m falling for you, Jerry Seinfeld. | 知道吗?我觉得我是真爱上你了,杰瑞・宋飞 |
[20:38] | Well, I really think I’m falling for you… | 我也爱你… |
[20:42] | …”Joseph Poglia.” | “约瑟夫・波歌利亚” |
[20:48] | I had it autographed for my uncle. | 这字是为我叔叔签的 (和签名售书一样签名者通常会写些祝福的话 所以会有当事人的名字) |
[20:50] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道啊 |
[20:53] | You don’t know my name, do you? | 我不知道我叫什么是吧? |
[20:56] | – Yes, I do. – What is it? | – 我当然知道了 – 那我叫什么? |
[20:59] | It rhymes with a female body part. | 听起来和女人身体的一部分是押韵的 |
[21:03] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[21:06] | Mulva? | |
[21:12] | Gipple? | (和nipple即乳头押韵) |
[21:17] | Loleola? | |
[21:31] | Dolores! | (与阴蒂clitoris押韵) |
[21:42] | Ages 0 through 10, candy is your life. There’s nothing else. | 在你十岁以前,糖果就是生命的一切 |
[21:47] | Family, friends, school, they’re only obstacles… | 家庭了,朋友了,学校了 都只不过 |
[21:49] | …in the way of getting more candy. | 是你通向糖果世界的绊脚石 |
[21:51] | You have your favorite candies that you love. | 你有自己最爱的口味 |
[21:54] | You know, “I love those. I hate those. | 不过台词基本上也只是“我喜欢这个,我讨厌那那个 |
[21:56] | I hate those. I love those.” | 我讨厌那个,我喜欢这个” |
[21:58] | Only a 7-year-old kid can actually taste the difference… | 也只有七岁的小娃才能真正… |
[22:01] | …between, like, a red M&M and a light-brown M&M. | 吃出红色M&M与淡棕色M&M的区别 |
[22:05] | That’s two totally different things when you’re a 7-year-old. | 对于他们来说 那可以算是两样完全不同的糖果 |
[22:08] | “Well, your red is more of a main-course M&M… | 他们会告诉你“红色的是主流糖果… |
[22:10] | …but the brown, it’s a more of a mellower flavor. | 但棕色的味道更香醇… |
[22:13] | It’s an after-dinner M&M, really.” | 适合餐后享用哦” |