| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | To me, the whole concept of fear of success… | 在我看来,成功恐惧这一概念… | 
| [00:05] | …is proof that we are definitely scraping the bottom of the fear barrel. | …证实了我们退而选择了恐惧 | 
| [00:09] | Will we have to have AA-type meetings for these people? | 我们会和这样的人讨论重要问题吗? | 
| [00:12] | “Hi, my name is Bill, and the one thing I’m worried about is having a stereo… | “嗨,我叫比尔,有一个立体音响… | 
| [00:16] | …and a cream-colored couch.” | …和奶油色的沙发,这让我很担心” | 
| [00:20] | According to most studies, people’s number-one fear is public speaking. | 大多数研究表明,人们最害怕公共演讲 | 
| [00:24] | Number two is death. | 其次是死亡 | 
| [00:28] | Death is number two. | 死亡竟然位居第二 | 
| [00:33] | Now, this means to the average person, if you have to go to a funeral… | 这意味着对普通人来说 如果你必须去参加葬礼… | 
| [00:37] | …you’re better off in the casket than doing the eulogy. | …躺在棺材里比准备悼文要轻松的多 “试播剧” | 
| [00:45] | Why can’t I play Kramer? | 为什么我不能演克莱默? | 
| [00:47] | Look, we’ve been through this already. You’re not an actor. | 我们已经讨论过这个了,你不是一个演员 | 
| [00:50] | – Well, neither are you. – I know. | – 可你也不是 – 我知道 | 
| [00:52] | Why do we need two people that can’t act? | 我们为什么需要两个不会演戏的人? | 
| [00:54] | Oh, come on, Jerry. How hard is it to act? | 哦,得了,杰瑞,演戏有什么难的? | 
| [00:56] | You say something. I’ll pretend it’s funny. | 你说句话,我会假装很有趣 | 
| [00:58] | – What? – My grandmother’s in the hospital. | – 什么? – 我祖母住院了 | 
| [01:03] | Your grandmother’s in the hospital. | 你祖母在医院 | 
| [01:07] | – This is real believable. – You didn’t think I was laughing? | – 这确实让人信服 – 你认为我没有在笑? | 
| [01:11] | – It stinks. – All right, let me see you do it. | – 糟糕透顶 – 好吧,让我看看你做的 | 
| [01:13] | – Say something funny. – All right. | – 说点有趣的 – 好 | 
| [01:15] | I’ve never been to Mars, but I imagine it’s quite lovely. | 我从没去过火星,但我想那一定很迷人 | 
| [01:21] | Mine was better than that. Come on, look: | 我做的比较好,看 | 
| [01:30] | – Why are you pretending to laugh? – We’re acting. | – 你们干嘛要假笑? – 我们在演戏 | 
| [01:33] | Oh, yeah, real good. | 哦,很不错 | 
| [01:36] | – Any word from NBC? – No. | – NBC有消息了吗? – 没有 | 
| [01:38] | I don’t understand. They’re supposed to be casting this week. | 真不明白,他们这周应该选角了 | 
| [01:41] | Maybe they’re not doing it. | 一定出了问题,也许他们不拍了 | 
| [01:43] | Well, at least let me audition. | 那么,至少让我试一次镜 | 
| [01:44] | He wants to play Kramer in the pilot. | 他想在试播中演克莱默 | 
| [01:46] | Out of the question. | 想也别想 | 
| [01:48] | How could we not hear anything? | 我们怎么会一点消息都没有? | 
| [01:50] | What’s with this Russell? What’s he doing? | 这个拉塞尔怎么回事?他在做什么? | 
| [01:55] | Hi, Russell. Sit. Sit down. It’s okay. | 嗨,拉塞尔,坐,请坐,没关系 | 
| [01:59] | I really appreciate you coming. | 很高兴你能来 | 
| [02:01] | Oh, that’s okay. l… I don’t have much time, though, so… | 哦,这没什么,我… 虽然我没多少时间,那么… | 
| [02:04] | All right, well, first of all… | 没关系,那么,首先… | 
| [02:07] | …I want to apologize for all the phone calls. | …关于那些电话我想道个歉 | 
| [02:09] | It’s just… It’s just… | 只是…只是… | 
| [02:14] | I don’t understand. We went out once, and… | 我不明白,我们曾约会过一次,而且… | 
| [02:16] | Yeah, that was two months ago. | 对,那是两个月以前了 | 
| [02:18] | Yes, I know, and l… l… I just… I can’t get you out of my mind. | 是,我知道,我…我…我只是… 你在我脑海中挥之不去 | 
| [02:23] | Ever since that… | 从那时起… | 
| [02:24] | The day in that restaurant when we met… | 从我们在餐馆见面之后… | 
| [02:27] | – Do you have a ketchup secret? – No, but… | – 你是不是有关于番茄酱的秘密? – 没有,但是… | 
| [02:32] | Russell, you are the president of NBC. | 拉塞尔,你是NBC的总裁 | 
| [02:37] | You can have any woman you want. | 任何你想要的女人都可以手到擒来 | 
| [02:40] | But I want you. | 但我想要你 | 
| [02:43] | God, I hate these mixtures. | 上帝,我讨厌这些大杂烩 | 
| [02:45] | I don’t know why… Why don’t they just put pretzels out on the table? | 不知道为什么…他们为什么 不把桌上的椒盐饼扔了 | 
| [02:48] | Or even peanuts would be good, but… | 或者只有花生也可以,但是… | 
| [02:50] | …I don’t know who eats these cheesy things. | …不知道谁会吃这种劣质食品 | 
| [02:53] | Is it something I said? | 是不是因为我曾说过的话? | 
| [02:55] | Or did? | 或做的事? | 
| [02:58] | Look, Russell… | 听着,拉塞尔… | 
| [03:01] | …you’re a very sweet guy, but… | …你是个很好的人,只是… | 
| [03:04] | …I gotta be honest with you. | …我必须向你坦诚 | 
| [03:07] | I don’t like television. | 我不喜欢电视 | 
| [03:10] | And that’s your world. That’s your life. | 而它是你的世界,你的生活 | 
| [03:13] | Maybe if you were in Greenpeace or something, that would be different… | 也许如果你属于绿色和平组织之类的 一切会变得不同… | 
| [03:17] | …but network television, I mean… | …但电视网什么的,我的意思是… | 
| [03:20] | …come on, Russell. You’re part of the problem. | …好吧,拉塞尔,你就是问题的一部分 | 
| [03:23] | Elaine, we’re doing some very interesting things right now. | 伊莲,我们目前在筹备些很有趣的事 | 
| [03:26] | We’ve got very exciting pilots for next season. | 我们为下季度准备了优秀的试播片 | 
| [03:29] | We have one with a bright young comedian, Jerry Seinfeld. | 其中一部的主演是一个富有天赋 的年轻喜剧演员,叫杰瑞・宋飞 | 
| [03:32] | Oh, yeah, you know, I’ve heard of him. He’s that: | 哦,对,我听说过他,他是那个说 | 
| [03:35] | “Did you ever notice this? Did you ever notice that?” guy. | “你曾注意过这个吗?你曾注意过那个吗?”的人 | 
| [03:38] | In fact, he was in the restaurant the day that we met. | 事实上,我们相遇那天他也在餐馆 | 
| [03:43] | Well, anyway, it’s a groundbreaking show. | 无论如何,这都是个具有开创性的片子 | 
| [03:45] | Really? What is it about? | 是吗?关于什么的? | 
| [03:47] | Well, really… It’s… It’s really… It’s very unusual. | 真的…它…它真的…非同寻常 | 
| [03:51] | It’s about nothing. | 它没有主题 | 
| [03:54] | What do you mean, it’s about nothing? | 没有主题,是什么意思? | 
| [03:56] | For example, what did you do today? | 举例说,你今天做了什么? | 
| [04:00] | I got up. I went to work. | 我起了床,之后去工作 | 
| [04:03] | Then I came here. | 然后来了这里 | 
| [04:04] | There’s a show. That’s a show. | 这就是个秀,那部片子就是如此 | 
| [04:07] | Russell, see, I’m really not interested in this… | 拉塞尔,你看,我对此真的不感兴趣… | 
| [04:09] | …and I do have to… | …而且我必须去… | 
| [04:11] | …go to work, so… – Elaine, when…? When are we…? | – 工作,所以… – 伊莲,什么时候…?我们什么时候…? | 
| [04:15] | – When are we gonna see each other? – I’m sorry, Russell. I’m sorry, okay? | – 我们什么时候能见面? – 很抱歉,拉塞尔,我很抱歉,行了吗? | 
| [04:19] | Bye-bye. | 再见 | 
| [04:24] | – So I’ll see you later, huh? – Yeah. | – 那么我们过会见? – 对 | 
| [04:26] | Hello. Yeah, he’s here. Hey! | 你好,对,他在这,嘿! | 
| [04:29] | – It’s for you. – Oh, yeah? | – 你的电话 – 哦,是吗? | 
| [04:31] | He’s getting phone calls here now? | 现在找他的电话都打到这里了? | 
| [04:33] | Hello. | 喂 | 
| [04:35] | Again with the sweatpants? | 又穿运动裤了? | 
| [04:37] | What? I’m comfortable. | 怎么了?我觉得很舒服 | 
| [04:38] | You know the message you’re sending with these sweatpants? | 你知道你穿着运动裤意味着什么吗? | 
| [04:41] | You’re telling the world, “I give up. | 你在告诉全世界:“我放弃了 | 
| [04:44] | I can’t compete in normal society. | 我无法在正常社会中竞争过他人 | 
| [04:47] | I’m miserable, so I might as well be comfortable.” | 我很失败,所以我还不如痛快点” | 
| [04:50] | Hold on a second, I got another call. | 等等,我还有个电话 | 
| [04:53] | Hello. | 喂 | 
| [04:55] | Yeah, he’ll call you back. | 对,他会给你回电的 | 
| [04:58] | – Who is it? – That’s NBC. | – 是谁? – 是NBC | 
| [05:00] | NBC?! Give me the phone! | NBC?!把电话给我! | 
| [05:02] | – I’m having a conversation here. – Get off the phone. | – 我正和人在谈话 – 挂了电话 | 
| [05:05] | Okay, look, I’ll call you back. Yeah. | 好吧,我会给你回电的,对 | 
| [05:08] | You know I’m waiting to hear from them. | 你知道我在等他们的电话 | 
| [05:11] | – Who was it? – Russell Dalrymple’s secretary. | – 是谁? – 拉塞尔・达尔林普的秘书 | 
| [05:13] | All right. Now you’re doing something to help me. | 好,现在你做了点对我有用的事 | 
| [05:17] | Hello. Yes, it’s Jerry Seinfeld returning the call. | 你好,对,我是杰瑞・宋飞 | 
| [05:21] | Okay, great. Thanks a lot. | 好,棒极了,谢谢 | 
| [05:24] | Casting tomorrow at NBC, 4:00. We’re in business. The pilot’s on! | 明天四点在NBC选角,试播片要开拍了! | 
| [05:29] | You’re gonna be successful. | 你会一举成名 | 
| [05:34] | What if the pilot gets picked up… | 如果试播片被选中… | 
| [05:36] | …and it becomes a series? | …成了系列剧怎么办? | 
| [05:38] | That would be wonderful. You’ll be rich and successful. | 那再好不过了,你会功成名就的 | 
| [05:41] | That’s why I’m worried. | 这就是我所担心的 | 
| [05:42] | God will kill me before letting me be successful. | 在我成功之前,上帝就会要了我的命 | 
| [05:45] | – He’ll never let me be happy. – You don’t believe in God. | – 他绝不会让我过得好 – 我以为你不信上帝 | 
| [05:48] | I do for the bad things. | 如果是厄运我就信 | 
| [05:50] | Do you hear what you’re saying? | 你知道自己在说什么吗? | 
| [05:52] | God isn’t out to get you, George. | 上帝不会抓着你不放,乔治 | 
| [05:57] | What…? | 什么…? | 
| [05:59] | What is that on your lip? | 你嘴唇上有什么东西? | 
| [06:02] | – What? – It’s like a discoloration. It’s white. | – 什么? – 看上去像是褪色了,是白色的 | 
| [06:09] | Yes. Yes, it’s white. | 对,对,是白色的 | 
| [06:13] | – Why is that white? – You’d better get that checked out. | – 怎么会是白色的? – 你最好去检查下 | 
| [06:16] | – “Better get that checked out”? – I would. | – “最好去检查下”? – 是我就会 | 
| [06:19] | What kind of a therapist are you? | 你这算是哪门子心理医生? | 
| [06:21] | I’m telling you I’m scared something will happen… | 我告诉你我很害怕会发生什么事… | 
| [06:23] | …and you look for tumors? | …而你却联想到肿瘤? | 
| [06:25] | – I’m trying to help you. – What are you, like, a sadist? | – 我想帮助你 – 你是什么人,施虐狂? | 
| [06:28] | No matter how bad somebody feels, you can make it worse. | 无论谁感到沮丧,你只会雪上加霜 | 
| [06:30] | – You’re rooting for a tumor. – You’d better go. | – 你喜欢肿瘤 – 你最好离开这里 | 
| [06:33] | I’m going, baby. I’m going! | 我正在离开,宝贝,我正在离开! | 
| [06:36] | – Where? – Right here. | – 哪里? – 就在这 | 
| [06:39] | Get out of here, it’s nothing. | 别看这了,什么也没有 | 
| [06:42] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 | 
| [06:44] | Do you see anything on my lip? | 我嘴唇上有什么吗? | 
| [06:45] | Yeah. Like a discoloration. | 是的,看上去像褪色了 | 
| [06:48] | – Oh, my God. – Yeah, it’s all white. | – 哦,天哪 – 是啊,是白的 | 
| [06:50] | It’s all white, Jerry. It’s all white. | 全白的,杰瑞,全白的 | 
| [06:53] | Would you stop? | 你能不能别说了? | 
| [06:54] | I’d get that checked out. | 是我就会去检查一下 | 
| [06:56] | Again with the checked out. | 又是检查 | 
| [06:58] | I’m not going to the doctor. | 我不会去看医生 | 
| [07:00] | If I don’t, nothing will happen. If I go, he might find something. | 如果不去,什么事也不会有 如果我去了,他总会查出什么毛病 | 
| [07:03] | If you go, maybe they’ll catch it in time. | 如果你去了,也许他们会及时发现 | 
| [07:05] | Catch what in time? | 及时发现什么? | 
| [07:07] | – Whatever it is. – You think it’s something? | – 管它是什么 – 你觉得会有什么? | 
| [07:09] | I hate these bums with their rags. | 这些衣衫褴褛的乞丐真讨厌 | 
| [07:11] | No, no, no, I don’t want it. Get away. Get away. Get away from my car. | 不,不,不,我不需要,走开 走开,别碰我的车 | 
| [07:15] | You know, these squeegee… | 你知道,这些橡皮刷… | 
| [07:17] | Oh, my God, it’s Crazy Joe Davola. | 哦,天哪,是疯子乔・德沃拉 | 
| [07:21] | Good luck on the pilot, Jerry. | 处女秀好运,杰瑞 | 
| [07:28] | Yeah, I think I see it. It’s like a… | 对,我想我看见了,看上去像… | 
| [07:31] | …white discoloration. | …褪成白色了 | 
| [07:33] | What do you think it is? | 你觉得是什么? | 
| [07:35] | It’s like a white discoloration. | 看上去像褪成白色了 | 
| [07:39] | Okay, guys, are we ready to start? | 好了,伙计们,可以开始了吗? | 
| [07:41] | Where’s Russell? I thought he was gonna be here. | 拉塞尔在哪里?我以为他会在场 | 
| [07:43] | I don’t know. I saw him this morning, and I said hello. He walked past me. | 我不知道,今早我碰见他还打了招呼 他从我身边擦肩而过 | 
| [07:49] | He must be worried about the fall schedule. | 他一定很担心秋季档的安排 | 
| [07:51] | – It’s a real bear. – Yeah. | – 这真不容易 – 是啊 | 
| [07:53] | So, what’s going on? We’re gonna shoot the pilot… | 那么,进行得怎样? 我们先拍摄试播集… | 
| [07:56] | …then it’s gonna be on TV the next week? | …然后下礼拜在电台放映? | 
| [07:58] | Yeah, right. | 对 | 
| [08:00] | This is Mark Matts. | 这是马克・麦茨 | 
| [08:02] | He’ll be auditioning for the role of George. | 他会扮演乔治 | 
| [08:04] | – How you doing? – Hey, Mark, how are you? | – 你们好 – 嘿,马克,你好 | 
| [08:06] | They’ve gotta be kidding. | 他们一定在开玩笑 | 
| [08:08] | This guy’s perfect. | 这家伙不错 | 
| [08:10] | Okay, let’s read this. | 好了,让我们念念这个 | 
| [08:13] | And I’ll be reading Jerry’s part. | 我读杰瑞的部分 | 
| [08:15] | Anyone call for Vandelay Industries? | 有人接到范德莱实业公司的电话了吗? | 
| [08:18] | – No, why? – Listen to me. | – 没有,怎么了? – 听我说 | 
| [08:20] | I told the unemployment office I was close to a job with them… | 我告诉失业办公室,他们的一份工作很适合我… | 
| [08:23] | …and I gave them your number. | …我把你的号码告诉了他们 | 
| [08:25] | When you answer the phone, you’ve got to say, “Vandelay Industries.” | 当你接电话时,你应该说“范德莱实业” | 
| [08:29] | – I’m Vandelay Industries? – Right. | – 我是范德莱实业? – 没错 | 
| [08:31] | – What is that? – You’re in latex. | – 是做什么的? – 你在橡胶部 | 
| [08:33] | What do I do with latex? | 我在橡胶部干什么? | 
| [08:35] | I don’t know. You manufacture it. | 我不知道,你生产它 | 
| [08:38] | This is Michael Barth, another George. | 这是麦克・巴斯, 也饰演乔治 | 
| [08:41] | – Hi, Michael. – How you doing? | – 嗨,麦克 – 你好吗? | 
| [08:44] | – Everything all right? – I just came from the podiatrist. | – 一切都好吗? – 我刚去见了足病治疗师 | 
| [08:46] | Something’s wrong with my foot. A little gangrene. | 我的脚出了点问题,一点环疽 | 
| [08:49] | They’ll probably have to amputate. | 他们很可能要进行截肢手术 | 
| [08:52] | Any questions? | 有问题吗? | 
| [08:54] | What are we looking at? Is this guy a real loser? | 我们在看什么?这家伙真是个失败者吗? | 
| [08:56] | No, not a loser. | 不,不是失败者 | 
| [08:58] | Let’s start with the second scene. You have it? | 我们从第二场戏开始,找到了吗? | 
| [09:00] | – Yeah. – Okay. | – 嗯 – 好 | 
| [09:02] | A man gave me a massage. | 一个男人给我按摩 | 
| [09:07] | So? | 然后? | 
| [09:09] | Well, he… | 他… | 
| [09:11] | He had his hands, you know… | 他用他的手,你知道… | 
| [09:12] | …and he was… – He was what? | …而且他在… – 他在干什么? | 
| [09:15] | Well, he was, you know… He was touching and rubbing. | 他在,你知道…他又摸又搓的 | 
| [09:19] | That’s a massage. | 这就是按摩 | 
| [09:21] | I think it moved. | 我觉得它动了 | 
| [09:24] | This is Melissa Shannon. | 这是梅丽莎・夏侬 | 
| [09:26] | – Hi. – Hi, how you doing? | – 嗨 – 嗨,你好吗? | 
| [09:28] | Melissa is reading for Elaine. | 梅丽莎念伊莲的台词 | 
| [09:31] | It’s like a bald convention out there. | 外面像在举行秃头大会 | 
| [09:35] | Sorry, I made a faux pas. | 对不起我失言了 | 
| [09:38] | No, you didn’t, he knows he’s bald. | 不,你没有,他知道自己是秃头 | 
| [09:41] | So how about that guy wearing sweatpants? | 那个穿运动裤的人是怎么回事? | 
| [09:43] | Is that for the part, or does he walk around like that? | 是角色需要,还是他就穿成这样到处走? | 
| [09:46] | Okay. Shall we start? | 好了,我们可以开始了吗? | 
| [09:49] | You know what? | 你知道么? | 
| [09:51] | I’ll read with her. | 我来和她念台词 | 
| [09:53] | Oh, great. | 哦,棒极了 | 
| [09:58] | – All right, wanna start? – Yeah. | – 好,可以开始了吗? – 可以 | 
| [10:00] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [10:04] | – What was that look? – What look? | – 那是什么表情? – 什么表情? | 
| [10:07] | That look you just gave me. | 你刚才看我的表情 | 
| [10:09] | – I gave a look? – Yes. | – 我看你了? – 对 | 
| [10:10] | Thank you. Thank you very much. | 谢谢,非常感谢 | 
| [10:13] | Let’s see some more Kramers. | 我们再看看其他演克莱默的人 | 
| [10:30] | – Hi, how you doing? – Hi. | – 嗨,你好 – 嗨 | 
| [10:33] | – How you doing? – Good. | – 你好吗? – 很好 | 
| [10:35] | – What is this about? – Levels. | – 这是关于什么的? – 楼层 | 
| [10:39] | – Levels? – Yeah. Getting rid of all my furniture. | – 楼层? – 对,把我的家俱全扔掉 | 
| [10:42] | All of it. I’m building levels… | 全部的,我在打造一个楼层… | 
| [10:46] | …with steps, completely carpeted… | …阶梯全铺上地毯… | 
| [10:53] | …with pillows. | …和枕头 | 
| [10:57] | Like ancient Egypt. | 就像古埃及一样 | 
| [10:59] | How are you gonna be comfortable like that? | 那样你怎能住的舒服? | 
| [11:02] | I’ll be comfortable. | 我会很舒服的 | 
| [11:05] | – Very good. – Very nice. Tom, that was terrific. | – 好极了 – 不错,汤姆,太妙了 | 
| [11:10] | Thank you for coming in. | 谢谢你能来 | 
| [11:12] | – Wonderful reading. – That’s really something. | – 念的很棒 – 很不错 | 
| [11:14] | – Bye. – Okay. Thank you. Take it easy. | – 再见 – 好的,谢谢,放轻松 | 
| [11:18] | I thought he was really good, very funny. | 我觉得他很不错,很风趣 | 
| [11:20] | Yeah, I liked him. | 对,我喜欢他 | 
| [11:22] | What happened to the raisins? | 那些葡萄干哪去了? | 
| [11:24] | Yeah, there was a box of raisins there. | 是啊,这里原来有一包葡萄干的 | 
| [11:28] | Did he just steal the raisins? | 他是不是偷了那些葡萄干? | 
| [11:30] | You think he stole them? | 你觉得是他偷的? | 
| [11:34] | This is Martin Van Nostrand. | 这是马丁・范・诺斯特兰德 | 
| [11:36] | – What are you doing here? – You two know each other? | – 你来这干什么? – 你们俩认识? | 
| [11:39] | Wait a minute. I know you. | 等等,我认识你 | 
| [11:41] | You’re the guy from the Calvin Klein underwear ads. | 你是拍凯文克莱内衣广告的那个人 | 
| [11:45] | That’s true. | 没错 | 
| [11:53] | I saw Joe DiMaggio in Dinky Doughnuts again. | 我在丁奇甜甜圈店又看见乔・ 迪马吉 | 
| [11:58] | But this time… | 但这次… | 
| [12:00] | …I went in. | …我走了进去 | 
| [12:08] | Where’s the bathroom? | 厕所在哪? | 
| [12:09] | I think if you go down the hall, it’s on the right at the very end. | 下楼到大厅,就在尽头的右边 | 
| [12:14] | Be right back. | 我马上回来 | 
| [12:21] | Sorry, buddy. Full house. | 抱歉,兄弟,全满了 | 
| [12:37] | Sorry. Customers only. | 对不起,只供顾客使用 | 
| [12:44] | Hey, you need a ticket. | 嘿,你需要有门票 | 
| [12:52] | – So who’s playing Elaine? – Oh, don’t worry about it. | – 那么谁演伊莲? – 哦,别担心 | 
| [12:55] | Very talented young actress. | 很有天分的年轻演员 | 
| [12:57] | – Really? – Yes. | – 真的? – 真的 | 
| [12:58] | – Who is it? – She’s an Eskimo, actually. | – 是谁? – 其实她是个爱斯基摩人 | 
| [13:00] | – Oh, God. – She came down from Juneau by sled. | – 哦,上帝 – 她坐雪橇从朱诺州来这 | 
| [13:02] | She was in the Iditarod. Got to the finish line, just kept going. | 她以前参加过爱迪塔罗德赛 过了终点线,还在继续前进 | 
| [13:06] | She’s got the dogs with her in the hotel room. | 她的狗在宾馆里 | 
| [13:09] | Listen, was Russell at the casting? | 听着,拉塞尔在场吗? | 
| [13:10] | No, he didn’t show up. | 没有,他没出现 | 
| [13:12] | You know… | 你知道… | 
| [13:14] | …I’m a little bit worried about him. | …我有一点点担心他 | 
| [13:16] | I don’t understand. We had one date… | 我不明白,我们约会了一次… | 
| [13:18] | …two months ago. | …两个月前 | 
| [13:21] | Am I that charming and beautiful? | 我有这么魅力四射吗? | 
| [13:23] | No. No, you’re not. | 不,不,你没有 | 
| [13:25] | – Why do I keep setting you up? – I don’t know. | – 我为什么和你在一起? – 我不知道 | 
| [13:28] | Could we get a little more? | 能再给我们加点吗? | 
| [13:31] | Heat more. | 多加热下 | 
| [13:34] | Ever since this new owner took over, the service here is really slow. | 自从这里换了老板,服务就变慢了 | 
| [13:39] | Yeah. Have you noticed anything else that’s… | 是啊,你有没有注意到其他的… | 
| [13:42] | …different since the new management? | …新管理模式下的不同? | 
| [13:45] | They’re putting a little lemon in the tuna. I love that. | 他们在金枪鱼里加了点柠檬,我喜欢 | 
| [13:49] | Besides that. Look at the waitresses. | 除了这个,看看这些女招待 | 
| [13:52] | Yeah? | 嗯? | 
| [13:55] | What physical… | 你觉得… | 
| [13:58] | …characteristic would you say is common to all of them? | …她们有什么共同的身体特征吗? | 
| [14:05] | I mean, look at this. | 我是说,看看这里 | 
| [14:06] | Every waitress working here has the same proportions, wouldn’t you say? | 在这工作的每一个女招待 都有同样的比例,你觉得呢? | 
| [14:10] | Yes. I would say. | 对,我也觉得是 | 
| [14:13] | What’s going on here? How is this possible? | 这里怎么了?这怎么可能? | 
| [14:16] | – Do you think it’s a coincidence? – No. | – 你觉得这是个巧合吗? – 不 | 
| [14:19] | l… I haven’t seen four women like this together outside of a Russ Meyer film. | 除了罗斯・梅尔的电影 我…我还从没同时看到过这样四个女人 | 
| [14:25] | Hi. Excuse me. Who does all the hiring of waitresses here? | 嗨,请问这里谁负责招聘招待? | 
| [14:29] | He does. We’re looking for another girl if you know anyone. | 是他,如果你认识什么人,我们正在招人 | 
| [14:34] | You know what? That’s discriminatory. | 你知道吗?这是歧视 | 
| [14:37] | That is unfair. Why should these women have all the advantages? | 这不公平,为什么这些女人就有优势? | 
| [14:40] | They get all the attention from men. They get all the waitress jobs too? | 她们得到男人的全部注意力 也能得到所有的招待工作? | 
| [14:44] | Hey, that’s life. Good-looking men have the same advantage. | 嘿,这就是生活,英俊的男人也有优势 | 
| [14:47] | You don’t see any handsome homeless. | 你没见过无家可归的帅哥吧 | 
| [14:52] | You see, it’s right here. It’s… It’s a little white. | 你看,就在这,是…是一点白色的 | 
| [14:55] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. | 哦,对,对 | 
| [14:59] | I’ve never seen this before. | 我从没见过这个 | 
| [15:02] | “Never seen this before”? | “从没见过这个”? | 
| [15:04] | I’m gonna have to take a biopsy on this. | 我要做一个活组织检查 | 
| [15:07] | – A what? – A biopsy. | – 一个什么? – 一个活组织检查 | 
| [15:10] | – A biopsy? – Yeah. | – 活组织检查? – 对 | 
| [15:14] | Cancer? Is it cancer? Do I have cancer? | 癌症?是癌症吗?我患了癌症吗? | 
| [15:17] | Well, I don’t know what it is. | 呃,我不知道是什么 | 
| [15:26] | He took a biopsy, Jerry. A biopsy. | 他做了个活组织检查,杰瑞,活组织检查 | 
| [15:28] | – What’d he say? – He didn’t know what it was. | – 他说了什么? – 他不知道是什么 | 
| [15:31] | All right, so? | 好吧,那么? | 
| [15:32] | When I asked him about cancer, he didn’t say, “Get out of here.” | 当我询问癌症的事,他没有说:“滚开” | 
| [15:35] | That’s what I wanted to hear, “Cancer? Get out of here.” | 那是我想听的,“癌症?滚开” | 
| [15:38] | Maybe he doesn’t have a “get out of here” kind of personality. | 也许他的性格就是不喜欢说“滚开” | 
| [15:41] | How could a doctor not say, “Get out of here”? | 一个医生怎么不会说“滚开”? | 
| [15:44] | It should be part of medical school training. “Cancer? Get out of here. | 这应该是医学院训练的一部分,“癌症?滚开 | 
| [15:48] | Go home. What are you, crazy? | 回家去,你疯了吗? | 
| [15:50] | It’s a little test. It’s nothing. You’re a real nut, you know that?” | 这是个小测试,没什么大不了的 你真是麻烦,知道吗?” | 
| [15:54] | Told you God would never let me be successful. | 我告诉过你上帝绝不会让我成功 | 
| [15:57] | I never should’ve written that pilot. | 我真不应该写那个试播剧本 | 
| [15:58] | The show will be a hit, make millions, and I’ll be dead. | 这部剧会大热,赚上一笔,然后我就死了 | 
| [16:01] | Dead, Jerry. Because of this. | 死了,杰瑞,因为这个 | 
| [16:04] | Can’t you at least die with a little dignity? | 你就不能死得至少有点尊严吗? | 
| [16:06] | No, I can’t. | 不,我不能 | 
| [16:08] | I can’t die with dignity. I have no dignity. | 我不能尊严地死去,我根本就没有尊严 | 
| [16:11] | I want to be the person who doesn’t die with dignity. | 我想成为不带尊严而死的人 | 
| [16:14] | I lived my whole life in shame. Why die with dignity? | 我的一生都活在耻辱之中 为什么要死得有尊严? | 
| [16:19] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [16:21] | What happened to you yesterday? | 你昨天怎么了? | 
| [16:23] | I got mugged. | 我被打劫了 | 
| [16:27] | – You got mugged? – Mugged? | – 你被打劫了? – 打劫? | 
| [16:28] | I wouldn’t have minded, but I was running home to go to the bathroom. | 原本不会发生的,但我跑回家去上厕所 | 
| [16:35] | – Why didn’t you use it in the building? – It was full. | – 你干嘛不用大厦里的? – 全满了 | 
| [16:38] | I tried a few other places, you know, but that didn’t work. | 我试着去其他的地方,但都不行 | 
| [16:41] | I mean, it was an emergency, Jerry. | 我是说,这很急,杰瑞 | 
| [16:44] | I was really percolating. | 我真的憋不住了 | 
| [16:48] | So I decided to run home through the park, and then two guys stopped me. | 所以我决定穿过公园跑回家 然后被两个人截住了 | 
| [16:54] | – Yeah? – It’s me. | – 喂? – 是我 | 
| [16:55] | Come on up. | 进来吧 | 
| [16:58] | Now I got a big problem, buddy. | 现在我遇上了个大问题,兄弟 | 
| [17:00] | – What is it? – Well… | – 什么? – 呃… | 
| [17:01] | I waited so long, l… I missed my chance. | 我憋的太久,我…我错过时机了 | 
| [17:06] | – You didn’t go? – No, and now I can’t get it back. | – 你没解决? – 没有,现在我找不到感觉了 | 
| [17:18] | The best thing to do is just not think about it. | 最好的办法就是不去想它 | 
| [17:20] | How could you not think about it? | 你怎么能不去想它? | 
| [17:24] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 | 
| [17:29] | What’s the matter with him? | 他怎么了? | 
| [17:31] | He’s a little backed-up. | 他遇到一点阻塞 | 
| [17:35] | Elaine. | 伊莲 | 
| [17:37] | So I spoke to some of my sisters about that coffee shop. | 我和一些姐妹们讲了那家咖啡店的事 | 
| [17:41] | Oh, the sisters. | 哦,姐妹们 | 
| [17:43] | Have you seen the waitresses in there? | 你见到那里的招待了吗? | 
| [17:45] | I never had so much coffee in my life. | 我一生都没喝过那么多咖啡 | 
| [17:48] | So we decided I should go over there and apply for a job myself. | 我们决定我应该去那里应聘一份工作 | 
| [17:53] | Apply for a job? What for? | 应聘工作?为什么? | 
| [17:55] | Because it’s discriminatory. | 因为这是歧视 | 
| [17:57] | It’s a coincidence. | 这是巧合 | 
| [17:58] | – This is what you’re gonna wear? – Yeah. | – 你打算穿这个? – 对 | 
| [18:00] | You’re not gonna get the job. | 你不会得到那份工作 | 
| [18:03] | Exactly. | 确实如此 | 
| [18:09] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [18:10] | Oh, hi. | 哦,嗨 | 
| [18:12] | Yeah, I guess we could do that. At what time? | 对,我想可以,什么时间? | 
| [18:15] | All right. I’ll see you there. | 好的,我会在那见你 | 
| [18:18] | Okay, bye. | 好,再见 | 
| [18:20] | – Who’s that? – TV Elaine. | – 谁? – 演伊莲的 | 
| [18:22] | She wants to talk about the part. | 她想讨论一下角色 | 
| [18:25] | – What about the dogs? – They’re having sex in the hotel room. | – 那些狗怎么办? – 它们在宾馆里做爱 | 
| [18:31] | So the Elaine character is based on someone you know. | 那么伊莲这个角色是基于你认识的人 | 
| [18:34] | – Yes. – And she’s really your ex-girlfriend. | – 是的 – 而且她真的是你前女友 | 
| [18:37] | – Yeah. – I want to know her from the inside. | – 是的 – 我想从内里了解她 | 
| [18:40] | What is she like? Tell me about her. | 她是怎么样的人?跟我说说 | 
| [18:42] | Well, she’s fascinated with Greenland. She enjoys teasing animals… | 她痴迷于格陵兰岛,喜欢逗弄动物… | 
| [18:45] | …Banlon and seeing people running for their lives. | …百伦的衣服,看人们为生活奔波 | 
| [18:48] | She loves throwing garbage out the window, yet she’s extremely dainty. | 她喜欢从窗口扔垃圾,但是依然举止优雅 | 
| [18:53] | How would she eat a hamburger? | 她会怎样吃汉堡? | 
| [18:54] | – With her hands. – What about pasta? | – 用手 – 意大利面呢? | 
| [18:56] | Also with her hands. | 还是用手 | 
| [18:58] | Seriously. | 认真点 | 
| [18:59] | I want to experience everything she’s experienced. | 我想体验她经历过的一切 | 
| [19:04] | Everything? | 一切? | 
| [19:06] | – Everything. – All right, she cuts pasta with a knife. | – 一切 – 好吧,她吃意大利面时用刀具 | 
| [19:09] | Good. What’s her favorite movie? | 很好,她最喜欢的电影是什么? | 
| [19:11] | Shaft. | 杀戮战警 | 
| [19:12] | You gotta give me her picture. What about sex? | 你要给我张她的照片 性生活呢? | 
| [19:16] | She likes talking during sex. | 她在床上时喜欢说话 | 
| [19:18] | Dirty talking? | 说点带色的? | 
| [19:20] | No. Just chitchat, movies, current events. Regular stuff. | 不,就是闲聊,电影,时事,普通话题 | 
| [19:24] | – You know, Sandi… – Elaine. | – 我说,桑迪… – 伊莲 | 
| [19:27] | – What? – Call me… | – 什么? – 叫我… | 
| [19:30] | …Elaine. | …伊莲 | 
| [19:32] | All right… | 好吧… | 
| [19:35] | …Elaine. – How does Elaine kiss? | – …伊莲 – 伊莲是怎么接吻的? | 
| [19:38] | – Well… – Does she kiss… | – 这个… – 她接吻是不是… | 
| [19:41] | …like this? | …像这样? | 
| [19:46] | Actually, she has a thing where she spirals her tongue around. It’s like a… | 事实上,她的舌头会不停旋转,像… | 
| [19:50] | Like this? | 这样? | 
| [19:55] | I think you got it. | 我想你明白了 | 
| [19:59] | Now, I like to eat spaghetti… | 现在,我要吃意大利面… | 
| [20:01] | …with just a fork. | …只用叉子 | 
| [20:03] | Because I can keep the strands long… | 因为我要保持面条的长度… | 
| [20:04] | …and I can slurp it up to my mouth like this. Look. | …然后像这样把面送到口中,看 | 
| [20:12] | Now, sex, I like the bottom. | 还有,关于性,我喜欢躺在下面 | 
| [20:14] | Let them do all the work, you know? | 让其他人运动,明白吗? | 
| [20:17] | You should be writing this stuff down. | 你应该把这些记下来 | 
| [20:19] | Yeah. Bran flakes. | 纯麦麸片 | 
| [20:21] | One hundred percent. I got a big problem. | 百分之百,我遇上了个大麻烦 | 
| [20:25] | – And I’ll have the hamburger. That’s it. – Yeah. | – 我要一个汉堡,就这样 – 好的 | 
| [20:28] | – Thanks a lot. – That’s good. | – 谢谢 – 很好 | 
| [20:29] | Now, I like to play golf. | 我喜欢打高尔夫 | 
| [20:31] | Look, this stuff doesn’t matter to me. | 听着,这些和我毫无关系 | 
| [20:33] | See, I’m gonna do the character like me, not like you. | 明白吗,我要按自己的方式表演 而不是演你 | 
| [20:36] | You gotta play him like me. | 你要演的和我一样 | 
| [20:38] | I’m Kramer. | 我是克莱默 | 
| [20:40] | – I’m Kramer. | – I’m Kramer. – 我是克莱默 – 我是克莱默 | 
| [20:43] | What can I do for you? Would you like table? | 能为您做点什么?想要吃饭吗? | 
| [20:45] | No, I’d like to apply for a waitress job. | 不,我想申请招待的工作 | 
| [20:50] | Have you ever waited on tables before? | 你以前有过相关经验吗? | 
| [20:53] | Oh, yeah. I’ve been a professional waitress for the last 10 years. | 哦,是的,过去十年我一直是个职业招待 | 
| [20:56] | I’ve worked all over this city. | 我在城里各个地方都工作过 | 
| [20:57] | These are my references. | 这是我的简历 | 
| [20:59] | I’m sure you’ll find that I’m more than qualified. | 我保证你会觉得我再适合不过了 | 
| [21:05] | I don’t think I need anyone else right now. | 我想目前我不需要更多的员工 | 
| [21:11] | You’re in big trouble, mister! And I mean trouble with a capital T! | 你有大麻烦了,老板! 很大的麻烦! | 
| [21:16] | What? What did I do? | 什么!我干了什么? | 
| [21:19] | Anyway, there’s at least… | 无论如何,至少有… | 
| [21:22] | …four of them, and they’re all huge. | …四个,而且她们都很巨大 | 
| [21:25] | I mean, one is bigger than the next. | 我是说,一个比一个大 | 
| [21:27] | It’s like a Russ Meyer movie. | 就像是罗斯・梅尔的电影 | 
| [21:29] | Who’s Russ Meyer? | 谁是罗斯・梅尔? | 
| [21:32] | He’s this guy who made these… | 他在七十年代拍摄了… | 
| [21:34] | …terrible movies in the ’70s with these kinds of women. | …全是这种女人的可怕电影 | 
| [21:37] | He’s obsessed. | 他沉迷其中 | 
| [21:39] | He’s obsessed with breasts. | 他沉迷于女人的胸部 | 
| [21:42] | That’s hard to say. | 这很难说清楚 | 
| [21:44] | Anyway, go on. | 好了,继续 | 
| [21:47] | There’s not really much more to tell. He was looking for waitresses… | 其他没什么要说的了,他需要女招待… | 
| [21:50] | …I went in to apply, and he looked me up and down, and he rejected me. | …我进去申请,他上下打量了我一会就拒绝了 | 
| [21:55] | Paul, come here for a second. I want you to listen to this. | 保罗,进来一下,你来听听这个 | 
| [21:58] | – Hi. | – Hi. – 嗨 – 嗨 | 
| [22:01] | The woman here claims there’s a restaurant on the West Side… | 这个女人声称在西区有一家饭店… | 
| [22:04] | …that’s only hiring large-breasted women. | …只雇大胸女 | 
| [22:08] | Really? | 真的? | 
| [22:12] | – What do you mean, made-up? – It’s made-up. | – 你是什么意思,虚构的? – 它是虚构的 | 
| [22:14] | It’s not Danish. | 哈根达斯是虚构的,它不是丹麦的 | 
| [22:17] | – You’re crazy. – No, I’m not. | – 你疯了 – 不,我没疯 乔治,哈根达斯是丹麦的吗? | 
| [22:21] | – What do you mean, Danish? – This guy stinks. | – 丹麦的,什么意思? – 这人演的真糟 | 
| [22:23] | Danish. Is it from Denmark? | 丹麦的,它是丹麦产的吗? | 
| [22:25] | They make it in New Jersey. It’s just a Danish-sounding name. | 它们产自新泽西州,只是名字听上去像丹麦的 | 
| [22:29] | I can’t believe that. They fooled me, Jerry. | 我真不敢相信,他们骗了我,杰瑞 | 
| [22:32] | Boy, talk about a show about nothing. | 天哪,一部没有主题的电视剧 | 
| [22:35] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 | 
| [22:37] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 | 
| [22:38] | This… This is not right. | 这里…这里不对 | 
| [22:40] | May I? | 能让我试试吗? | 
| [22:48] | You see, you’re going: | 你要说: | 
| [22:50] | “They fooled me, Jerry.” | “他们骗了我,杰瑞” | 
| [22:52] | You want to hit “fooled” more. | 你要多强调一下“骗” | 
| [22:55] | “They fooled me, Jerry.” | “他们骗了我,杰瑞” | 
| [22:56] | You see the difference? | 你明白差异了吗? | 
| [22:59] | I’m not gonna say it like that. | 我不会这样说的 | 
| [23:01] | Just a suggestion. | 只是建议一下 | 
| [23:06] | All right, everybody. | 好了,各位 | 
| [23:08] | – Take a five. – Yep, that’s five. | – 休息一下 – 对,休息 | 
| [23:11] | George? | 乔治? | 
| [23:18] | I don’t have much experience with acting… | 我没什么表演的经验… | 
| [23:20] | …but from what I can gather… | …但以我的理解… | 
| [23:23] | …they’re a little touchy about being told how to say the lines. | …指导他们念台词会让他们感到很恼火 | 
| [23:26] | Why is that? | 为什么? | 
| [23:28] | I don’t know, but they don’t seem to like it. | 我不知道,但他们似乎不喜欢这样 | 
| [23:32] | By the way, how am I doing? | 顺便一提,我演的怎样? | 
| [23:33] | Oh, you’re… You’re fine. You’re fine. | 哦,你…你很好,很好 | 
| [23:37] | So you think this guy playing Kramer took the raisins? | 那么你觉得演克莱默的家伙拿了葡萄干? | 
| [23:43] | Why would he steal a box of raisins? | 他干嘛要偷一盒葡萄干? | 
| [23:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [23:48] | It’s bizarre. | 真奇怪 | 
| [23:51] | That little bald guy’s driving me nuts. | 那个有点谢顶的人快把我逼疯了 | 
| [23:54] | I’m gonna rip him a new one if he doesn’t leave me alone. | 他不离我远点我就要破口大骂了 | 
| [23:57] | I wish that was our real problem. | 希望这是我们真正的问题所在 | 
| [23:59] | What is the real problem? | 真正的问题是什么? | 
| [24:01] | It’s Seinfeld. | 是宋飞 | 
| [24:02] | He can’t act. It’s pathetic. | 他不会演戏,真可惜 | 
| [24:05] | I told you these stand-ups can’t act. | 我告诉过你这些演脱口秀的人没有演技 | 
| [24:09] | I’m cringing watching him. | 看他演戏我都觉得难受 | 
| [24:15] | What’s with him? | 他怎么了? | 
| [24:18] | Russell? | 拉塞尔? | 
| [24:20] | Russell? | 拉塞尔? | 
| [24:22] | – What? – You okay? | – 什么? – 你还好吗? | 
| [24:24] | Yeah. No, l… I was just… | 嗯,不,我… 我只是… | 
| [24:28] | …thinking of something. | …在想其他事 | 
| [24:30] | I’ll be back in a second. | 我马上回来 | 
| [24:38] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? | 
| [24:40] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [24:41] | You’re acting weird. Is anything wrong? | 你演的很奇怪,出什么事了吗? | 
| [24:43] | No. | 没有 | 
| [24:45] | Are you breaking up with me? | 你要和我分手? | 
| [24:48] | Are we going out? | 我们约会过吗? | 
| [24:50] | You’re breaking up with me, aren’t you? | 你要和我分手,是不是? | 
| [24:53] | Do you want me to? | 你想让我分吗? | 
| [24:54] | If that’s what you want. | 如果你是这么想的话 | 
| [24:56] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 | 
| [24:58] | Fine, break up with me. | 够了,分手吧 | 
| [24:59] | All right, we’re broken up. | 好吧,我们分手了 | 
| [25:05] | Can we still be friends? | 我们还能做朋友吗? | 
| [25:08] | – Remember when you auditioned? – Yeah. | – 还记得你试镜的时候吗? – 记得 | 
| [25:12] | There was a box of raisins on the coffee table. | 在咖啡桌上有一盒葡萄干 | 
| [25:15] | Did you, by any chance, take them with you when you left? | 你有没有可能在临走前拿了它? | 
| [25:21] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? | 
| [25:23] | Well, we were all eating the raisins. | 呃,我们大家都在吃葡萄干 | 
| [25:25] | And I remember you… You were eating some of the raisins. | 我记得你…你也吃了一些 | 
| [25:28] | And then you left… | 然后你离开了… | 
| [25:29] | …and the raisins were gone. | …葡萄干也消失了 | 
| [25:31] | I was just wondering if, you know… | 我只是在想如果,你知道… | 
| [25:34] | …maybe you took them with you. | …也许你拿走了 | 
| [25:36] | Are you accusing me of stealing the raisins? | 你在指控我偷葡萄干吗? | 
| [25:39] | – Oh, no, no… – Why would I steal a box of raisins? | – 哦,不,不… – 我干嘛要偷一盒葡萄干? | 
| [25:42] | No, you wouldn’t. Nobody would, you know. | 不,你不会,谁也不会 | 
| [25:45] | It’s just that… | 只是… | 
| [25:47] | …they were missing, and… | …它们失踪了,而且… | 
| [25:51] | …well, I’m just inquiring. | …我只是想问问 | 
| [25:53] | Let me give you a word of advice, okay? | 让我给你个建议,好吗? | 
| [25:55] | Stay away from me. I don’t wanna talk to you. | 离我远点,我不想跟你说话 | 
| [25:58] | And I don’t wanna hear any more of your stupid notes and suggestions. | 而且我也不想再听到你愚蠢的建议了 | 
| [26:01] | I don’t like you. | 我讨厌你 | 
| [26:04] | So if you got any other problems, whether it’s raisins, prunes… | 所以如果你还有其他问题 管它是葡萄干、梅干… | 
| [26:08] | …figs or any other dried fruit… | …无花果或是其他的干果… | 
| [26:11] | …just keep it to yourself and stay out of my way, okay? | …自己保管好然后离我远点,好吗? | 
| [26:17] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [26:19] | I don’t think we’re gonna have any problem with that. | 我想我们之间没有问题了 | 
| [26:22] | Good talking to you, Tom. Really. | 很高兴和你谈谈,汤姆,真的 | 
| [26:26] | Elaine? Elaine? | 伊莲?伊莲? | 
| [26:28] | What do you want? What can I do? | 你想要什么?我能做些什么? | 
| [26:31] | Is…? Is it…? | 是…?是不是…? | 
| [26:33] | Is it my job? Is that what it is? | 是因为我的工作吗?是因为它吗? | 
| [26:36] | Elaine, I can’t go on like this. | 伊莲,我不能这样继续下去了 | 
| [26:39] | Look, will…? Will…? Will you call me? | 你会…?你会…? 你会给我打电话吗? | 
| [26:41] | Would you call me? | 你会给我打电话吗? | 
| [26:43] | Well, why? l… All right, you want…? May I call you? | 为什么?我… 好吧,你想…? 我能给你打电话吗? | 
| [26:47] | Elaine? Elaine? | 伊莲?伊莲? | 
| [26:51] | Excuse me, Mr. Dalrymple… | 对不起,达尔林普先生… | 
| [26:52] | …I am so sorry. – All right, what’s your name? | …我真的很抱歉 – 很好,你叫什么名字? | 
| [26:55] | – David Richardson. – Get out, you’re fired. | – 大卫・理查德森 – 走开,你被解雇了 | 
| [26:58] | – But, Mr. Dalrymple… – Don’t talk back to me! | – 但是达尔林普先生… – 别再和我说话! | 
| [27:01] | I said, get out. You want me to call the cops? | 我说了,走开,你想让我叫警察吗? | 
| [27:03] | I make and break little worms like you every day. | 我每天都碰见并解雇你这样的可怜虫 | 
| [27:06] | Do you know how much money I make? Any idea? | 你知道我赚多少钱吗?你知道吗? | 
| [27:08] | Do you know where I live? | 你知道我住在哪里吗? | 
| [27:10] | I could have any woman in this city that I want. Anyone. | 我能拥有这座城市里的任何女人,任何一个 | 
| [27:13] | Now, get out! | 现在,走开! | 
| [27:17] | What are you all looking at?! | 你们都在看什么?! | 
| [27:20] | Go back to work. | 回去工作 | 
| [27:23] | Back! | 回去! | 
| [27:25] | Back! | 回去! | 
| [27:36] | Doctor called and said I’m not gonna get the results for another two days. | 医生打电话说我还要等两天才能得到结果 | 
| [27:40] | Oh, you’re fine. There’s nothing wrong. | 哦,你会没事的,没有问题 | 
| [27:42] | I’m the one who’s dying. | 我是垂死之人 | 
| [27:43] | – What do you mean? – I can’t act. | – 你在说什么? – 我不会演戏 | 
| [27:45] | I stink. I don’t know what I’m doing. | 我演技遭透了,不知道自己在干什么 | 
| [27:48] | I’m gonna make a fool out of myself. | 我会出丑的 | 
| [27:51] | Come on, you’re… | 好了,你… | 
| [27:54] | You’re fine. | 你演的很好 | 
| [27:56] | This show’s gonna ruin my career. | 这部剧会毁了我的工作的 | 
| [27:58] | – How did I get involved? – What about me? | – 我怎么会加入的? – 那么我呢? | 
| [28:00] | I was a total failure. Everything was fine. | 我的人生全是失败,一切都很好 | 
| [28:03] | Now this thing’s gonna be a success, and God gives me a terminal disease. | 现在这件事快要成功了 上帝就让我患上不治之症 | 
| [28:06] | This actress playing Elaine, she’s crazy. | 演伊莲的女演员,是个疯子 | 
| [28:09] | The guy playing Kramer threatened me. | 演克莱默的演员威胁我 | 
| [28:11] | – Why? – I asked him about the raisins. | – 为什么? – 我问了他葡萄干的事 | 
| [28:16] | You mentioned the raisins. | 你提了葡萄干 | 
| [28:17] | – Oh, yeah. – Did he take them? | – 哦,是的 – 是他拿的吗? | 
| [28:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [28:24] | Well, if he didn’t take them… | 如果他没有拿… | 
| [28:26] | …what happened to them? | …它们去哪儿了? | 
| [28:28] | That’s what I’m trying to find out. | 这正是我想要寻找的真相 | 
| [28:35] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 | 
| [28:38] | – Any luck? – No. No, nothing. | – 走运了? – 不,不,没有 | 
| [28:41] | I got no peristalsis. | 没有蠕动 | 
| [28:44] | – Well, what about bran? – I tried bran. | – 那么麸糠锭呢? – 我试过了 | 
| [28:46] | Forty percent, 50 percent, 100 percent. | 百分之四十、五十、纯的 | 
| [28:49] | The bran isn’t working for me. | 麸糠锭没有效果 | 
| [28:51] | – Well, what about Meta…? – Did it. | – 那么偏…? – 用过了 | 
| [28:53] | – How about Ex…? – Yeah, had it. | – 酚酞…? – 也用过了 | 
| [28:55] | – Milk of Magne…? – Yeah, yeah. | – 镁乳…? – 用过了 | 
| [28:58] | Well, my friend… | 哦,我的朋友… | 
| [29:01] | …it may be time to consider the dreaded apparatus. | …也许是时候考虑塞剂了 | 
| [29:07] | Hold it right there. | 打住 | 
| [29:09] | If you’re suggesting what I think, you’re wasting your time. | 如果你想说我想的事,你是在浪费时间 | 
| [29:12] | I am not, Jerry, under any circumstances, doing any… | 我不会,杰瑞,在任何情况下,把任何… | 
| [29:16] | …inserting in that area. | …东西插进那个地方 | 
| [29:18] | Oh, it’s not that bad. | 哦,没那么糟 | 
| [29:20] | Yes, it is. | 不,这很糟 | 
| [29:23] | Well… | 好了… | 
| [29:24] | …it’s all taken care of. I filed a report. An investigation is under way. | …一切顺利,我去举报了 然后警察开始展开调查 | 
| [29:28] | So you going to the taping? | 那你会去拍摄现场了? | 
| [29:30] | No, I don’t think I should go. I don’t want to bump into Russell. | 不,我想我不用去,我不想碰见拉塞尔 | 
| [29:33] | He called me the other day. | 前几天他打电话给我 | 
| [29:34] | Come on, you gotta go. He’s harmless. He’s got a little crush on you. | 行了,你必须去,他不会伤害你 他只是迷上你了 | 
| [29:38] | Jerry, this is not a crush. This is a complete fixation. | 杰瑞,这不是迷恋,这完全就是骚扰 | 
| [29:42] | He makes me very uncomfortable. | 他让我觉得很不舒服 | 
| [29:44] | We need you there. | 我们需要你在场 | 
| [29:46] | – Hey, are you gonna go? – No, no, l… I’m gonna stay home. I… | – 嘿,你要走了? – 不,不,我…我要待家里,我… | 
| [29:50] | I wanna be close to my home base, in case there’s any news from the front. | 我得离“总部”近点,以防从“前线”传来什么消息 | 
| [31:04] | No. Pick it up more in the front. It’s gotta be higher. Higher. | 不,前面的头发再往上挑一点 应该更高,更高 | 
| [31:08] | Make a wall. A wall. | 像一堵墙,一堵墙 | 
| [31:10] | Sandi, are you in wardrobe? | 桑迪,你穿着戏服吗? | 
| [31:12] | – Sandi? – Try “Elaine.” | – 桑迪? – 叫“伊莲” | 
| [31:15] | – Elaine? – Yes? | – 伊莲? – 什么事? | 
| [31:22] | Elaine? | 伊莲? | 
| [31:25] | It’s me. | 是我 | 
| [31:27] | Wilton Marshall. Remember? | 威尔顿・马歇尔,还记得吗? | 
| [31:29] | Camp Tioga, 1978? | 1978年泰奥加营地? | 
| [31:31] | – Remember? – Right. | – 还记得吗? – 对 | 
| [31:36] | You know, you haven’t changed a bit. | 你一点都没变 | 
| [31:41] | – I can’t remember my lines. – Just relax, you’ll be fine. | – 我记不住台词了 – 放轻松,你会没事的 | 
| [31:44] | I can’t relax. I don’t… I don’t know any of them. | 我没法放松,我不… 我一点也记不住了 | 
| [31:47] | You’re just like George. He’d do the same thing. | 你和乔治很像,他也会这样 | 
| [31:49] | – You’re just like him. It’s amazing. – Help me. | – 你和他太像了,真神奇 – 帮帮我 | 
| [31:51] | George is always saying that. | 乔治总是这么说 | 
| [31:53] | You don’t have to worry anyway. It’s not live. | 你不用担心,这不是直播 | 
| [31:56] | It’s not on till next week. Have a good show. | 下周才会播出,好好表现 | 
| [31:58] | What’s my first line? Just tell me my first line. | 我的第一句台词是什么? 只要告诉我第一句 | 
| [32:01] | – “New sneakers.” | – “New sneakers.” Right, that’s it. – “新运动鞋” – “新运动鞋”,对,就是这句 | 
| [32:06] | Where’s Russell? | 拉塞尔在哪里? | 
| [32:08] | You know, I don’t know. I assumed he wouldn’t miss it. | 我不知道,我想他不会错过的 | 
| [32:11] | He hasn’t been well. | 他一直状态不佳 | 
| [32:14] | Can I tell you something in confidence? | 我能说个秘密吗? | 
| [32:18] | I think it’s a woman. | 我觉得是因为一个女人 | 
| [32:19] | How pathetic. | 真可悲 | 
| [32:21] | Yeah, this is George Costanza. I’m… I’m calling for my test results. | 对,我是乔治・克斯坦萨 我…我是来问检测结果的 | 
| [32:27] | Negative? | 阴性? | 
| [32:30] | Oh, my God! | 哦,我的天! | 
| [32:32] | Why? Why? Why? | 为什么?为什么?为什么? | 
| [32:36] | What? | 什么? | 
| [32:38] | Negative’s good? | 阴性是好的? | 
| [32:42] | Yes, of course. How stupid of me. | 对,当然,我真是笨 | 
| [32:45] | Thank you. Thank you very much. | 谢谢,非常感谢 | 
| [32:50] | What was I worried about? | 我在担心什么? | 
| [33:17] | Listen. | 听着 | 
| [33:19] | I know we’ve had our problems in the past… | 我知道我们俩过去有些嫌隙… | 
| [33:22] | …but we got a show to do tonight. Time to pull together as a team. | …但今晚要演出,该团结一心了 | 
| [33:26] | Life’s too short. | 生命短暂 | 
| [33:27] | I say, let’s let bygones be bygones. | 我说,过去的就既往不咎了 | 
| [33:31] | If you took the raisins, if you didn’t take the raisins… | 不管你有没有拿葡萄干… | 
| [33:34] | They weren’t even my raisins. | 它们也不是我的葡萄干 | 
| [33:37] | l… I was just curious because… | 我…我感到好奇只是因为… | 
| [33:40] | …seems like a strange thing to do… | …这看上去是件很奇怪的事… | 
| [33:42] | …to walk into a room, audition and walk out with a box of raisins. | …走进一间房开始试镜 然后拿着一盒葡萄干离开 | 
| [33:48] | Anyway, whatever. | 不管怎么样,随它去了 | 
| [33:50] | If you ever want to tell me about it, the door to my office is always open. | 如果你想和我谈谈这件事 我办公室的大门永远为你敞开 | 
| [33:54] | In the event that I get an office. | 如果我有了办公室的话 | 
| [33:56] | You’ll come in. We’ll talk about the raisins. We’ll have a nice laugh. | 你走进来,我们谈谈葡萄干,开怀大笑一场 | 
| [34:01] | How would you like it if I just… | 你觉得如果我… | 
| [34:03] | …pulled your heart out of your chest now and shoved it down your throat? | …挖出你的心脏塞进喉咙里怎么样? | 
| [34:07] | Good evening. Welcome to a taping of the new show Jerry. | 晚上好,欢迎来到新剧杰瑞录制现场 | 
| [34:14] | Does everybody know what a pilot is? | 有人知道试播片(飞行员)是怎么一回事吗? | 
| [34:16] | – Yeah, he flies a plane. – No, a pilot is the taping of a show… | – 知道,是开飞机的 – 不,试播片就是剧集的录制… | 
| [34:21] | …that’s the first show before a TV series. | …是电视系列剧之前的第一集 | 
| [34:23] | And this show will air on Thursday. | 星期四会播出该剧 | 
| [34:26] | Are you ready to meet our cast? All right. | 准备好和演员见面了吗?好的 | 
| [34:37] | Good evening, folks. How you doing? | 晚上好,各位,你们好吗? | 
| [34:40] | You sound like a great crowd. | 听上去有很多观众 | 
| [34:43] | We have a show we’re gonna put on for you tonight. | 今天我们准备为你们上演一出戏 | 
| [34:46] | It’s a… It’s a new TV show. It’s what they call a pilot. | 是…是一集新的电视剧,我们称为试播片 | 
| [34:49] | And we hope it becomes a series. It’s called Jerry. I’m playing Jerry… | 我们希望它能继续放映下去 剧名是杰瑞,我是杰瑞的扮演者… | 
| [34:53] | Sic semper tyrannis! | (这就是暴君的下场!) | 
| [35:06] | What about Davola? Did you believe that? | 德沃拉干的事,你能相信吗? | 
| [35:08] | What was that thing he yelled out, sic semper tyrannis? Is that Latin? | 他喊的sic semper tyrannis是什么意思? 是拉丁语吗? | 
| [35:11] | John Wilkes Booth yelled it when he shot Lincoln. | 约翰・威尔克斯・布斯刺杀林肯时说的话 | 
| [35:14] | – Really? What’s it mean? – It means “death to tyrants.” | – 真的?这话是什么意思? – 意思是“这就是暴君的下场” | 
| [35:17] | I could see that. | 我明白了 | 
| [35:20] | See, now, this is exciting! This is exciting! | 看,这真令人激动!真令人激动! | 
| [35:23] | – Did I miss anything already? – No, it starts in five minutes. | – 我有没有错过什么? – 没有,五分钟后开始 | 
| [35:26] | You were there. What’s the big deal? | 你去了现场,有什么大不了的? | 
| [35:28] | Now it’s on TV. It’s different. | 现在上了电视,这是不一样的 | 
| [35:31] | – I told everybody I know to watch it. – Yeah, me too. | – 我告诉了所有认识的人去看 – 我也是 | 
| [35:34] | – Did you hear from Russell? – No. | – 你有拉塞尔的消息吗? – 没有 | 
| [35:36] | Strange, him not showing up at the taping. | 真奇怪,他没有出现在录制现场 | 
| [35:47] | Well, well. | 不错,不错 | 
| [35:48] | – Congratulations. – Well, thank you. | – 祝贺你 – 谢谢 | 
| [35:51] | – You went for the big E, huh? – Wet and wild. | – 你现在顺畅了? – 一泄千里 | 
| [35:55] | – Kramer, sit down. It’s about to start. – Oh, yes. | – 克莱默,坐下,马上要开始了 – 哦,好的 | 
| [36:00] | Hey, what is this? | 嘿,这是什么? | 
| [36:02] | Look, a wallet. | 看,一个钱包 | 
| [36:05] | – A wallet? Let me see that. – Here. | – 钱包?给我看看 – 给 | 
| [36:08] | It’s my father’s wallet. He thought they stole it at the doctor’s office. | 这是我父亲的钱包,他以为在诊所被偷了 | 
| [36:12] | – This is it. – How do you like that? | – 开始了 – 你怎么找到的? | 
| [36:48] | You hurt me. | 你打痛我了 | 
| [36:52] | – Hey. – Hey, George. | – 嘿 – 嘿,乔治 | 
| [36:55] | – New sneakers? – Yeah. | – 新运动鞋? – 没错 | 
| [36:57] | – What do you need new sneakers for? – I like sneakers. | – 你要新运动鞋干什么? – 我喜欢运动鞋 | 
| [37:00] | How do you decide which ones to wear? I’d go crazy if I had to decide. | 你怎么决定穿哪双? 如果让我决定我会发疯的 | 
| [37:04] | You’re crazy anyway. | 你一直有点疯狂 | 
| [37:07] | Why did you eat the top off the muffins? | 你为什么把松饼的上部吃掉? | 
| [37:09] | – So what? – I can’t eat it now. | – 那又怎样? – 我不能吃了 | 
| [37:12] | – George. | – George. – 乔治 – 乔治 | 
| [37:14] | What kind of stupid show is this? | 这是什么蠢电视剧? | 
| [37:17] | Hey, that’s that idiot that took all my records. | 嘿,那是拿走我所有磁带的笨蛋 | 
| [37:23] | John, what are you doing? Come back to bed. | 约翰,你在干什么,回床上来 | 
| [37:27] | This show looks interesting. | 这部剧看上去挺有意思 | 
| [37:29] | Isn’t he that Seinfeld fella you went out with? | 他不是那个和你出去约会的宋飞吗? | 
| [37:32] | Oh, he’s horrible. Horrible. | 哦,他很差劲,很差劲 | 
| [37:34] | Nevertheless. | 别管了 | 
| [37:36] | That Jerry’s a funny guy, huh? | 那个杰瑞挺有趣的,是不是? | 
| [37:38] | Got to love the “Sein.” | 我喜欢“宋” | 
| [37:40] | I hate the “Sein.” | 我讨厌“宋” | 
| [37:52] | This is a piece of crap. | 真是一堆垃圾 | 
| [37:54] | Oh, Donald, you used to like him. | 哦,唐纳德,你以前很喜欢它们 | 
| [37:56] | What a sellout. | 什么蹩脚货 | 
| [37:57] | Give me that remote. Give me that. | 把遥控器给我,把它给我 | 
| [38:00] | – Give me the remote. – Donald. | – 把遥控器给我 – 唐纳德 | 
| [38:02] | – Jerry, the commercial’s almost over. – All right. | – 杰瑞,广告快结束了 – 好的 | 
| [38:05] | You know, I really like this guy playing the butler. | 我很喜欢演男管家的那个人 | 
| [38:07] | Yeah, he’s good. He’s John Ritter’s cousin. | 对,他不错,他是约翰・瑞特的表弟 | 
| [38:10] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 是 | 
| [38:14] | – Hello, Charles. – Hello. | – 你好,查尔斯 – 你好 | 
| [38:16] | So where do you want me to start today? | 那么今天你想让我从哪里开始? | 
| [38:19] | – Why don’t you start in the bedroom. – I’ll start in your bedroom. | – 为何不从卧室开始? – 从你的卧室开始 | 
| [38:24] | – Hey. | – Hey. The butler’s here. – 嘿 – 嘿,管家在这儿 | 
| [38:26] | He is? Listen. | 他在?听着 | 
| [38:28] | When he’s finished, send him over to my house. | 当他结束后,让他来我的房间 | 
| [38:30] | – I’m not sending him to your house. – Why not? | – 我才不会让他去你的房间 – 为什么? | 
| [38:33] | The judge decreed he’d become my butler, not my friend’s butler. | 法官裁定他是我的管家,不是我朋友的管家 | 
| [38:36] | Jerry, he is your butler. You can give him any order you want. | 杰瑞,他是你的管家 你可以对他下达任何命令 | 
| [38:39] | – That’s what butlers do. – But I don’t want to. | – 这是管家的职责 – 但是我不想 | 
| [38:42] | Jerry, my house is a pigsty. Come on. | 杰瑞,我的房间乱得像猪圈,求你了 | 
| [38:47] | – Yeah? – It’s Elaine. | – 喂? – 我是伊莲 | 
| [38:48] | Come on up. | 上来吧 | 
| [38:51] | – I need more Pledge. – More Pledge? | – 我还需要点碧丽珠 – 还要碧丽珠? | 
| [38:54] | I just bought two cans last week, and I don’t have any wood here. | 上周我才买了两罐 而且我这儿没有别的木头家俱了 | 
| [38:57] | Well, it goes fast. | 呃,它很快就会用完 | 
| [39:03] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [39:05] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [39:11] | What’s all this about? | 这是怎么了? | 
| [39:14] | – We had a date last week. – You had a date? | – 上周我们约会了 – 你们约会了? | 
| [39:17] | You went out with my butler? Who said you could go out with my butler? | 你和我的管家约会? 谁允许你和我的管家约会的? | 
| [39:20] | – Why do I need your permission? – Because he’s my butler. | – 我为什么需要你同意? – 因为他是我的管家 | 
| [39:25] | That’s terrific. | 太精彩了 | 
| [39:28] | How could anyone not like him? | 怎么会有人不喜欢他呢? | 
| [39:31] | I like his style. | 我喜欢他的风格 | 
| [39:33] | He has a sort of casual elegance. | 他散发出一种随性而优雅的气质 | 
| [39:36] | But he picks his nose. | 但他在挖鼻孔 | 
| [39:38] | Nevertheless. | 别管它 | 
| [39:40] | He’s a member of our health club, isn’t he? | 他是我们健身俱乐部的会员,是不是? | 
| [39:43] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [39:46] | You know, that Kim Novak had some big breasts. | 你知道吗,金・诺瓦克胸部很大 | 
| [39:55] | You ever notice a lot of butlers are named Jeeves? | 你们有注意到很多管家都叫吉福斯吗? | 
| [40:00] | You know, I think when you… When you name a baby Jeeves… | 我想当你…当你给婴儿取名叫吉福斯时… | 
| [40:05] | …you’ve pretty much mapped out his future, wouldn’t you say? | …你差不多已经给他规划好未来了,不是吗? | 
| [40:08] | Not much chance he’s gonna be a hit man, I think, after that. | 我想之后他成为杀手的可能微乎其微 | 
| [40:12] | “I’m terribly sorry, sir, but I’m going to have to whack you.” | “我很抱歉,先生,但我必须杀了你” | 
| [40:17] | Yeah. | 耶 | 
| [40:20] | Oh, wow, that was great. | 哦,哇哦,这真棒 | 
| [40:22] | That show was so funny. | 这电视很有趣 | 
| [40:24] | It was really funny. I’m not just saying that because I know you. | 真的很有趣,我不是因为认识你才这么说的 | 
| [40:28] | All right. Well, let’s go out and celebrate. | 好了,让我们出去庆祝一下 | 
| [40:30] | – That was so good. – Come on, let’s eat something. | – 真不错 – 来吧,让我们去吃点东西 | 
| [40:33] | I think this will get picked up, George. You’re gonna be rich! | 我想这一定会入选的,乔治 你会成为富翁的! | 
| [40:36] | – You really think so? – Oh, yeah. | – 你真这么想? – 哦,是的 | 
| [40:38] | And God didn’t kill me. | 上帝也没有害了我 | 
| [40:40] | – Hello? – Hi, Jerry. | – 你好? – 嗨,杰瑞 | 
| [40:41] | – This is Rita Kirson. – Oh, hi, Rita. | – 我是丽塔・科森 – 哦,嗨,丽塔 | 
| [40:45] | I’m calling to let you know… | 我想让你知道… | 
| [40:46] | …Russell Dalrymple is no longer with this network. | …拉塞尔・达尔林普已经不在电视台工作了 | 
| [40:49] | Oh, my God. Did he get fired? | 哦,天啊,他被解雇了? | 
| [40:51] | To be honest with you, nobody really knows. | 老实说,没有人知道 | 
| [40:53] | He seems to have disappeared. | 他好像是失踪了 | 
| [40:55] | Russell’s disappeared? | 拉塞尔失踪了? | 
| [40:57] | In any event, I’ve been made the new president of NBC. | 无论如何,现在我是NBC的新总裁 | 
| [41:00] | As you may or may not know… | 也许你并不知道 | 
| [41:02] | …Russell and I did not see eye to eye on many, many projects. | …拉塞尔和我在很多项目上意见不合 | 
| [41:06] | And as my first order of business, I’m passing on your show. | 作为上任的第一把火,我要砍了你的剧 | 
| [41:10] | You’re passing already? The show just ended two minutes ago. | 你已经砍了?电视两分钟前才结束 | 
| [41:14] | Well, I just got the job. | 我刚刚得到这份工作 | 
| [41:17] | Goodbye, Jerry. | 再见,杰瑞 | 
| [41:20] | Yeah. See you. | 好吧,再见 | 
| [41:26] | What are you…? What are you looking at me for? | 你们干什么…? 你们看着我干什么? | 
| [41:29] | – It was you. – What…? What did I do? | – 都是你 – 什么…?我做了什么? | 
| [41:31] | Do you realize his obsession with you cost us a TV series?! | 你有没有意识到 他追求你的代价是一部连续剧?! | 
| [41:34] | I didn’t know that he’d fall for me, and I’d drive him insane, I mean… | 我不知道他会疯狂的迷上我,我是说… | 
| [41:38] | – You know, that’s not my fault. – Yes, it is! | – 你知道,都不是我的错 – 不,是你的错! | 
| [41:40] | You’re very charming! | 你很迷人! | 
| [41:43] | I can’t believe this. | 我真不敢相信 | 
| [41:45] | What happened to him? Where is he? | 他怎么了?现在在哪里? | 
| [41:47] | No one knows. | 没人知道 | 
| [41:51] | She works for Pendant Publishing. | 她在朋达特出版社工作 | 
| [41:53] | She’s the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen. | 她是我所见过的最漂亮的女人 | 
| [41:57] | You know… | 你知道… | 
| [41:58] | …I used to work for NBC, but when I go back to her this time… | …我以前在NBC工作,但当我这次回去后… | 
| [42:03] | …she’ll respect me. | …她会对我肃然起敬 | 
| [42:06] | You’d better get down. They might start firing soon. | 你最好趴下,他们马上就要开火了 | 
| [42:23] | Hey, look at this. | 嘿,看看这个 | 
| [42:25] | What is going on here? | 这里怎么了? | 
| [42:26] | Well, well. | 呃 | 
| [42:28] | Nothing has changed. | 什么也没改变 | 
| [42:30] | How did this happen? | 怎么会这样? | 
| [42:33] | I talked to these guys at the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. | 我和这两人在就业机会均等委员会谈过 | 
| [42:36] | Hey. What are you two guys doing here? | 嘿,你们俩在这里干什么? | 
| [42:39] | I thought you were gonna do something. Now you’re eating here? | 我以为你们会做点什么,现在就在这里吃饭? | 
| [42:42] | No, that’s… That’s… That’s why we’re here. We’re checking things out. | 不,这是…这是… 这就是我们在此的原因 我们在进行调查 | 
| [42:46] | – We’re checking it out. – Checking it out? | – 我们在进行调查 – 调查? | 
| [42:48] | See you back at the office, guys. | 伙计,办公室见 | 
| [42:50] | Fred, Paul, lunch and dinner? | 弗雷德,保尔,午饭和晚饭? | 
| [42:54] | Boy, you guys ought to move in. | 哦,你们干脆搬过来住得了 | 
| [42:56] | How about a piece of pie, on me, huh? | 来一块馅饼,我请客,怎么样? | 
| [42:58] | Sophia, take care of these fellows. | 苏菲亚,招待好他们 | 
| [43:01] | Hey, come here. I want you to know something. | 嘿,过来,告诉你点事 | 
| [43:03] | You are not gonna get away with this. | 你不会就此摆脱的 | 
| [43:05] | – Get away with what? – “With what?” You know what. | – 摆脱什么? – “什么?”你知道是什么 | 
| [43:09] | With the waitresses, how they’re all alike. | 那些女招待,她们怎么会长的相像 | 
| [43:14] | Of course they’re alike. | 她们当然长的像了 | 
| [43:16] | They are my daughters. | 她们是我的女儿 | 
| [43:22] | Your daughters. | 你女儿 | 
| [43:25] | You must be very proud, Mr. Visaki. | 你一定非常骄傲,维萨奇先生 | 
| [43:27] | And may I say, sir, they’re lovely girls. Absolutely lovely girls. | 容我冒昧说一句,她们都非常可爱 是非常可爱的女孩 | 
| [43:31] | It’s nice to see such fine, upstanding women… | 很荣幸在收入行业… | 
| [43:33] | …in gainful employment, Mr. Visaki. – Here’s table for you. | …见到如此出色的女性,维萨奇先生 – 这是你们的餐桌 | 
| [43:37] | – Oh, a table right here. – Peggy. | – 哦,这里的桌子 – 佩吉 | 
| [43:38] | Peggy. All right. | 佩吉,好了 | 
| [43:40] | – Peggy? – Peggy. His daughter Peggy. | – 佩吉? – 佩吉,他女儿佩吉 | 
| [43:42] | Peggy’s coming over to serve. | 佩吉会为你们服务 | 
| [43:44] | One of the family. | 家庭一员 | 
| [43:47] | – My daughter Peggy. – Peggy. | – 我女儿佩吉 – 佩吉 | 
| [43:49] | – Good to see you. – Hi, Peggy. | – 很高兴见到你 – 嗨,佩吉 | 
| [43:50] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 | 
| [43:54] | – So guess what I gotta do tomorrow. – What? | – 猜猜我明天要干什么 – 什么? | 
| [43:57] | Start looking for a job. | 开始找工作 | 
| [43:59] | You know what you ought to do? | 你知道你该干什么吗? | 
| [44:01] | You should work for Greenpeace. | 你应该为绿色和平组织工作 | 
| [44:02] | You know, they attack the whalers out on the open sea. | 他们在公海攻击了捕鲸者作战 | 
| [44:05] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗? | 
| [44:07] | You take your life in your hands with those nuts. | 把你的生命交给那些傻瓜 | 
| [44:11] | Keep fighting it, matey. Get your head above the water. | 继续加油,朋友,把头伸出水面 | 
| [44:15] | I’ve got you, matey. | 我抓住你了,朋友 | 
| [44:17] | I got you. Matey. | 我抓住你了 | 
| [44:21] | I’ll remember her name. | 我会记住她的名字 | 
| [44:23] | Elaine Benes. | 伊莲・贝尼斯 | 
| [44:25] | I’ll write to her. | 我会写信给她 | 
| [44:26] | I’ll tell her all about you and what you did out here. | 我会告诉她你的一切以及你在这所做的 | 
| [44:30] | Goodbye, matey. | 再见了,我的朋友 | 
| [44:33] | Goodbye. | 再见 | 
| [44:42] | Now, I know women often complain about the number of things… | 我知道女性经常抱怨… | 
| [44:46] | …you have to do to get male attention. | …为吸引男性注意而必须做的事 | 
| [44:48] | The high heels, the pantyhose, the makeup. | 高跟鞋、连裤袜、化妆品 | 
| [44:50] | It’s even worse if you’re a man. | 但如果你是男性的话更糟糕 | 
| [44:52] | If you’re a man, you don’t know what to do. | 如果你是男人,你不知道该做什么 | 
| [44:54] | That’s why we’re building bridges, climbing mountains… | 这就是我们修建大桥,攀登高山… | 
| [44:57] | …exploring uncharted territories. You think we wanna do these things? | …探索未知领土的原因 你以为我们愿意做这些? | 
| [45:02] | Nobody wants to build a bridge. | 没有人想修桥 | 
| [45:05] | It’s really, really hard. | 这真的,真的非常艰苦 | 
| [45:09] | Designing rockets, flying off into space. | 设计火箭,发射到太空 | 
| [45:12] | I guarantee you, every astronaut, when he comes back from space… | 我保证每一个宇航员从太空回来后… | 
| [45:15] | …goes up to a girl and goes, “So did you see me up there?” | …会走向一个女孩然后说: “你在天上看到我了吗?” |