| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | To me, government… | 在我看来 | 
| [00:04] | …is basically parents for adults. | 政府基本上是大人们的父母 | 
| [00:07] | Especially the IRS. The IRS is like Ward and June Cleaver… | 尤其是国税局,国税局就像沃德和茱・克里夫 (电视剧天才小麻烦中的父母) | 
| [00:11] | …and we’re all Wally and the Beaver. | 而我们就是沃利和比佛 (上述电视剧中的两个孩子) | 
| [00:13] | And your accountant is Eddie Haskell… | 而你的会计就是艾迪・哈斯克尔 (上述电视剧中沃利的朋友) | 
| [00:15] | …showing you all these neat tricks to get away with stuff. | 给你看那些逃税的巧妙花招 | 
| [00:19] | That’s fine, unless you get audited. | 那倒没什么,除非你被审计了 | 
| [00:21] | Then you don’T want some wise guy in a suit going: | 那你就不得不听一些衣着光鲜的人说 | 
| [00:23] | “You have a very lovely office here, sir.” | “先生,你的办公室真棒” | 
| [00:27] | Because jail is the government’s way of sending you to your room. | 因为监狱是政府送你到房间的方式 | 
| [00:30] | And when you meet Whitey and Lumpy in the joint… | 当你在酒馆见到怀蒂和小胖 (还是上述剧中沃利的朋友) | 
| [00:34] | …there’s really gonna be something wrong with the Beaver. | 那比佛的麻烦可就大了 “吸鼻子的会计” | 
| [00:44] | – Does he like you? – What do you think? | – 他喜欢你吗? – 你以为呢? | 
| [00:46] | – Do you like him? – Yeah, I like him. Definitely. | – 你喜欢他吗? – 是啊,我喜欢他,毫无疑问 | 
| [00:48] | I like him a lot. | 我非常喜欢他 | 
| [00:49] | – So, what’s wrong with him? – Nothing, and I’ve looked. | – 他有什么问题吗? – 没,我都“检查”过了 | 
| [00:52] | Well, I’m sure you’ll find something. | 我肯定你会发现一些东西的 | 
| [00:54] | – So how’d you meet him? – In the office. | – 那你怎么遇见他的? – 在办公室 | 
| [00:56] | – So he’s a writer? – Yeah. | – 那他是作家? – 是啊 | 
| [00:58] | – Yeah, big surprise. – I was sitting on the reception desk. | – 太令人吃惊了 – 我正坐在接待台上 | 
| [01:01] | I was looking pretty hot. | 我看起来很性感 | 
| [01:04] | – I was wearing my slingback pumps. – What are those? | – 我穿着露跟鞋 – 那是什么? | 
| [01:07] | Ask your mother. You live with her now, don’T you? | 问你妈妈啊,你现在不是和她一起住的吗? | 
| [01:10] | Anyway… | 不管怎样… | 
| [01:12] | …then this guy comes up to me, and he starts feeling my jacket… | 那人走到我面前,用拇指和食指像这样 | 
| [01:15] | …between his thumb and forefinger like this. | 来摸我的衣服 | 
| [01:18] | – So, what’d you do? – I said, “What do you think?” | – 那你怎么做的? – 我说,“你觉得怎样?” | 
| [01:20] | And he said, “Gabardine?” | 他说,“华达呢?” (一种结实的斜纹布) | 
| [01:22] | And I said, “Yeah.” That was it. | 我说,是啊,就这些了 | 
| [01:27] | – Just felt your material? – Yeah. Jake Jarmel. | – 只是摸了摸你的衣服? – 是啊,杰克・雅梅尔 | 
| [01:30] | – Sounds like a cool guy. – Sounds like a jerk. | – 听起来是个很酷的人 – 听起来是个笨蛋 | 
| [01:33] | Felt your material, come on. | 摸衣服,拜托 | 
| [01:36] | – Jerry, where’d you get that sweater? – In the back of my closet. | – 杰瑞,你那毛衣哪来的? – 衣柜后面 | 
| [01:39] | I think that’s what the back of closets are for. | 我想那就是衣柜后面的用处 | 
| [01:43] | Hey, that’s Barry. | 嘿,那是巴里 | 
| [01:44] | Lookit. Barry. | 看,巴里 | 
| [01:46] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嗨 | 
| [01:48] | – Who is that? – That’s Barry Prophet, our accountant. | – 那是谁? – 巴里・普罗菲特,我们的会计 | 
| [01:51] | I don’T know how can you let this guy handle your money. | 我不明白你怎么能让这人管你们的钱 | 
| [01:53] | Not my money. He handles Jerry’s money. He just does my taxes. | 不是我的钱,只有杰瑞的钱 他只是帮我做税务 | 
| [01:56] | – Barry, how you doing? – How are you? | – 巴里,最近怎么样? – 你好吗? | 
| [01:58] | – This is my friend George. – Hey. | – 这是我朋友乔治 – 嘿 | 
| [02:00] | What are you doing in this neighborhood? | 你在这附近做什么? | 
| [02:02] | Nothing, really. | 没什么 | 
| [02:04] | – You… You eat here? – Yeah. | – 你…你在这吃东西? – 是啊 | 
| [02:06] | – So how’s my money? – Well, it’s still green. | – 那我的钱怎么样了? – 还绿着呢 | 
| [02:09] | – What, do you got a cold? – No. No. | – 你感冒了? – 没有,没有 | 
| [02:12] | – Look at that ring. – Oh, you like that? | – 看那戒指 – 噢,你喜欢吗? | 
| [02:17] | Hey, say, where’s the bathroom? | 哦,对了,洗手间在哪里? | 
| [02:19] | Bathroom? Bathroom’s right over there. | 洗手间?就在那里 | 
| [02:21] | Great. | 太好了 | 
| [02:24] | Did you see that? | 看到了吗? | 
| [02:26] | – See what? – Yes, I saw that. | – 看什么? – 是啊,我看到了 | 
| [02:28] | – What? – What was all that sniffing? | – 什么? – 他干嘛老是吸鼻子 | 
| [02:30] | – I don’T know. – You don’T think? | – 我不知道 – 你不觉得…? | 
| [02:32] | Oh, no. Come on, Jerry. | 噢,不,拜托,杰瑞 | 
| [02:35] | He was definitely sniffing. | 他肯定是在吸鼻子 | 
| [02:38] | I mean, what if…? This guy’s got all my money. | 我的意思是,要是…? 我的钱都在这人手里 | 
| [02:41] | Plus, I got some of Kramer’s money with him. | 另外,克莱默的一些钱也是 | 
| [02:43] | He can write checks to himself from my account. | 他可以从我的会计那自己给自己写支票 | 
| [02:45] | I’ve known this guy since college. He doesn’T do drugs. | 我从大学就认识他了,他不吸毒 | 
| [02:48] | – Then what was all that sniffing? – Maybe it’s the cold weather. | – 那他干嘛吸鼻子 – 或者是因为天气凉 | 
| [02:51] | Today’s not cold. | 今天一点也不凉 | 
| [02:53] | All right, I gotta get going. My parents are expecting me. | 好了,我要走了,父母在等我 | 
| [02:56] | Don’T forget to wash your hands before supper. | 吃饭前别忘了洗手哦 | 
| [03:05] | What do you need all that ketchup for? | 你放那么多酱干嘛? | 
| [03:09] | This is my ketchup. | 这是我的酱 | 
| [03:12] | I bought this ketchup… | 我买它 | 
| [03:13] | …just so I could have as much as I want. | 就是为了能想吃多少放多少 | 
| [03:19] | So I… I talked to Phil Kassikoff today. | 我今天和菲尔・卡西科夫谈过话 | 
| [03:22] | Phil Kassikoff? | 菲尔・卡西科夫? | 
| [03:24] | Yeah. You know, my friend, the bra salesman? | 是啊,我的朋友,卖胸罩的 | 
| [03:26] | He says they’re looking for somebody… | 他说他在找人 | 
| [03:29] | …so I got you an interview next Friday with his boss. | 我帮你安排了下周五和他老板面试 | 
| [03:31] | – Next Friday? What time? – Two o’clock. | – 下周五?什么时候? – 2点 | 
| [03:34] | That’s my whole afternoon. I was gonna look for sneakers. | 那就是整个下午了 我要去看运动鞋 | 
| [03:37] | You can look for sneakers the next day! | 你可以第二天再去看运动鞋 | 
| [03:41] | He doesn’T know anything about bras. | 他对胸罩一无所知 | 
| [03:47] | I know a little. | 我知道一点点 | 
| [03:49] | Besides, what do you have to know? | 再说,需要知道什么吗? | 
| [03:51] | Well, it wouldn’T hurt to go in and be able to discuss it intelligently. | 那你过去谈点有智商的东西 也伤不了你什么 | 
| [03:56] | Maybe you should take a look at a few bras. | 或许你应该看一些胸罩 | 
| [03:58] | Where’s your bra? Give him a bra to look at. | 你的胸罩呢?给他一个看看 | 
| [04:00] | I’m not giving him a bra. | 我才不给呢 | 
| [04:02] | – Why not? – I don’T need him looking at my bra. | – 为什么不? – 我不要他看我的胸罩 | 
| [04:05] | Fine. He’ll go into the interview… | 那好,他去面试 | 
| [04:07] | …he wouldn’T know what he’s talking about. | 却不知道在说什么 | 
| [04:09] | Do we have to? | 我们必须要看吗? | 
| [04:11] | You don’T even know what they’re made from. | 你甚至不知道它是什么做的 | 
| [04:13] | – They’re made from Lycra spandex. – Get out of here. Lycra spandex? | – 它们是用莱卡氨纶做的 – 滚吧,莱卡氨纶 | 
| [04:17] | I think they are made from Lycra spandex. | 我想它们是用莱卡氨纶做的 | 
| [04:19] | – Wanna bet? How much? – I’m not betting. | – 要赌吗?赌多少? – 我才不赌 | 
| [04:21] | – Take a look. – All right, I’ll get a bra. | – 看一下 – 好吧,我去拿 | 
| [04:26] | I don’T know what the big problem is getting a bra. | 我都不知道拿个胸罩有什么问题 | 
| [04:29] | She doesn’T wanna get a bra. | 她不想拿胸罩 | 
| [04:31] | I’m not saying, “Go to the library and read the history.” | 我又不是叫你去图书馆通读一遍历史 | 
| [04:33] | But it wouldn’T kill you to know a little bit about it. | 知道一点点也不会要你命 | 
| [04:36] | All right, it wouldn’T kill me. | 好吧,不会要我命 | 
| [04:42] | How long does it take to find a bra? | 找个胸罩要多久? | 
| [04:44] | What’s going on in there? | 里面发生什么了? | 
| [04:46] | You ask me to get a pair of underwear, I’m back in two seconds. | 如果你要我找内衣,我两秒就回来 | 
| [04:51] | You know about the cup sizes and all? | 你知道所有罩杯的大小吗? | 
| [04:55] | – They have different cups. – Yeah, I know about the cups. | – 它们有不同罩杯 – 我知道罩杯 | 
| [05:03] | You got the A… | 有A罩杯 | 
| [05:05] | …the B… | B罩杯 | 
| [05:07] | …the C… | C罩杯 | 
| [05:09] | …the D. That’s the biggest. | D罩杯,那是最大的 | 
| [05:12] | I know the D is the biggest. | 我知道D是最大的 | 
| [05:15] | I base my whole life on knowing that the D is the biggest. | 我就是从知道D罩杯最大开始混的 | 
| [05:18] | – Here. Here’s the bra. – Let me see it. | – 这儿,胸罩 – 让我看看 | 
| [05:21] | “One hundred percent Lycra spandex.” | “百分之百莱卡氨纶” | 
| [05:24] | – Let me see. – I told you. | – 让我看看 – 我告诉过你了 | 
| [05:26] | Here. You think you know everything. | 你以为你什么都知道? | 
| [05:31] | That’s surprising. | 真让人吃惊 | 
| [05:33] | All right, what else? | 好吧,还知道什么? | 
| [05:35] | You got the cups in the front… | 前面有两个罩子 | 
| [05:37] | …two loops in the back, all right? | 后面有两个环,对吧? | 
| [05:40] | – I guess that’s about it. – I got it. Cups in front, loops in back. | – 我想也就这么多了 – 我知道了,前面罩子,后面有环 | 
| [05:44] | You got ketchup on it. | 你把酱弄到它上面去了 | 
| [05:53] | Sniffing? What do you mean, | sniffing? 吸鼻子?你说什么,吸鼻子? | 
| [05:55] | – Sniffing. With his nose. – Jerry, he probably had a cold. | – 吸鼻子,用鼻子吸 – 杰瑞,他或许感冒了 | 
| [05:58] | – No, he didn’T. I asked him. – So, what are you saying? | – 不,他没有,我问过了 – 那你什么意思? | 
| [06:01] | – I don’T know. You know, what if? – Drugs? | – 我不知道,你说,要是? – 毒品? | 
| [06:05] | – You think he’s on drugs? – I don’T know. | – 你认为他在吸毒? – 我不知道 | 
| [06:07] | – Jerry… – All I know is he was sniffing. | – 杰瑞… – 我只知道他在吸鼻子 | 
| [06:09] | – Listen, we went in on a CD together. – I know. | – 听着,我们用的可是一张存折 – 我知道 | 
| [06:11] | And Newman gave you money too. | 纽曼也给了你钱 | 
| [06:13] | See, I didn’T even meet this guy. We trusted you. | 我根本还没见过那人,我们都相信你 | 
| [06:16] | Look, it doesn’T necessarily mean anything yet. | 现在什么都不能确定呢 | 
| [06:18] | – It just means he was sniffing. – Well, what else? Was he nervous? | – 只是他在吸鼻子 – 其它呢?他紧张吗? | 
| [06:21] | Did he use a lot of slang? Did he use the word “man”? | 他用了一大堆俚语吗? 他有用“伙计”这词语吗? | 
| [06:27] | No, he didn’T use “man.” | 没有,他没用“伙计”这词语 | 
| [06:29] | I mean, when he was leaving, did he say, “I’m splitting”? | 我的意思是,他走的时候,他有说 “我要分别了”吗? | 
| [06:32] | No, but at one point, he did use the bathroom. | 没,但有一点,他上了洗手间 | 
| [06:39] | – You think that’s a bad sign? – Yes, that’s what they do. | – 你认为那是坏兆头? – 是的,这就是他们做的 | 
| [06:42] | They live in the bathroom. | 他们生活在洗手间 | 
| [06:44] | What are we gonna do? We’re gonna get our money, right? | 我们该怎么做?我们要拿回我们的钱,对吧? | 
| [06:46] | I don’T know. This sweater really itches me. | 我不知道,这毛衣弄的我痒痒 | 
| [06:48] | – You want it? – Yeah. | – 你要吗? – 要啊 | 
| [06:55] | Hello. Hel… | 你好,你… | 
| [06:59] | Well, you notice anything? | 你注意到什么了吗? | 
| [07:00] | You have cleaned up the whole apartment… | 你把整个家都打扫了 | 
| [07:03] | …and you’re making dinner. You’re perfect. | 你还在做饭,你太完美了 | 
| [07:05] | You’re a perfect man. | 你是个完美的男人 | 
| [07:12] | – Did anyone call? – You got a few messages. | – 有人打电话来了吗? – 你有几个留言 | 
| [07:15] | – I wrote them down. – Where are they? | – 我写了下来 – 在哪里呢? | 
| [07:17] | Let’s see, they are… Here they are. | 我看看,它们…它们在这里 | 
| [07:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [07:22] | Oh, yeah. I’ll call you back. | 哦,我会再打给你 | 
| [07:26] | Forget that… Myra had the baby! | 算了…玛拉怀孩子了! | 
| [07:29] | Oh, my God. That’s wonderful. | 噢,天哪,太好了 | 
| [07:31] | – Who called? – She did. | – 谁打过来的? – 她打的 | 
| [07:33] | She did? Oh, that’s so great. | 她打的?噢,太棒了 | 
| [07:35] | – Where do you keep the corkscrew? – It’s in the drawer on the right. | – 你的拔塞钻放哪了? – 抽屉右边 | 
| [07:43] | What? | 什么? | 
| [07:44] | No, it’s nothing. | 没,没什么 | 
| [07:46] | – No, what is it? – It’s nothing. | – 别啊,到底怎么了 – 没什么 | 
| [07:49] | Tell me. | 告诉我 | 
| [07:51] | Well, I was just curious why you didn’T use an exclamation point. | 我只是好奇为什么你没用感叹号 | 
| [07:58] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢? | 
| [07:59] | Well, see right here? You wrote, “Myra had the baby.” | 看这里,你写“玛拉怀孩子了。” | 
| [08:02] | But you didn’T use an exclamation point. | 但你没用感叹号 | 
| [08:05] | So? | 所以呢? | 
| [08:06] | So it’s… Yeah, it’s nothing. Forget it. Forget it. | 那,呃,没什么了,算了算了 | 
| [08:09] | You know, I just found it curious. | 我只是觉得很好奇 | 
| [08:11] | Wait, what’s so curious about it? | 那到底有什么好好奇的? | 
| [08:14] | Well, I mean, if one of your close friends had a baby… | 我是说,如果你的一个好朋友怀了孩子 | 
| [08:18] | …and I left you a message about it, I would use an exclamation point. | 而我给你留言,我就会用感叹号 | 
| [08:22] | Well, maybe I don’T use my exclamation points… | 或者我不像你那样 | 
| [08:24] | …as haphazardly as you do. | 滥用感叹号 | 
| [08:27] | You don’T think that someone having a baby… | 你不认为一个人怀孩子 | 
| [08:30] | …warrants an exclamation point? | 值得用一个感叹号吗? | 
| [08:32] | Hey, look, I just jotted down the message. | 嘿,我只是草草记下留言 | 
| [08:34] | I didn’T know that I was required to capture the mood of each caller. | 我不知道我需要记录每个来电者的心情 | 
| [08:38] | Well, I just thought you’d be a little more excited about a friend of mine… | 我以为你会因为我的朋友怀孩子 | 
| [08:42] | …having a baby. – Okay, I’m excited. | – 而更激动些 – 好吧,我很激动 | 
| [08:44] | I just don’T happen to like exclamation points. | 我只是不喜欢感叹号 | 
| [08:47] | Well, Jake, you should learn to use them. | 杰克,你应该学会用它们 | 
| [08:49] | Like, the way I’m talking now, I’d put exclamation points… | 就像我现在说的,我就会在 | 
| [08:52] | …on the ends all of these sentences! On this one! And on that one! | 这些话的结尾都用上感叹号! 在这里!在那里! | 
| [08:56] | Well, you can put one on this one: | 你可以在这句话后头用 | 
| [08:58] | I’m leaving! | 我要走了! | 
| [09:05] | – You’re out of your mind. – Why? | – 你疯了! – 为什么? | 
| [09:07] | It’s an exclamation point. | 那只是个感叹号 | 
| [09:09] | – It’s a line with a dot under it. – Well, I felt it called for one. | – 只是一条线,下面一个点 – 我觉得需要一个 | 
| [09:13] | “Called for one.” I thought I’d heard of everything. | “需要一个”我想我什么都听过了 | 
| [09:15] | I never heard of a relationship being affected by punctuation. | 就是没听说过一段感情被标点符号给毁了 | 
| [09:19] | I found it very troubling that he didn’T use one. | 我就是讨厌他不用感叹号 | 
| [09:23] | George is right. Didn’T take you long. | 乔治是对的,(这段感情)撑不了多久 | 
| [09:29] | Anything new with that guy on drugs? | 那个吸毒的家伙有新消息了吗? | 
| [09:31] | He’s not on drugs. | 他没吸毒 | 
| [09:33] | Then why the sniffing? Who walks around… sniffing? | 那他干嘛吸鼻子? 谁走着走着会吸鼻子? | 
| [09:37] | All right, here. You call him right now, okay? | 好吧,你现在打电话给他,好吧? | 
| [09:39] | – See if he’s sniffing right now. – Good idea. | – 看看他现在是不是在吸鼻子 – 好主意 | 
| [09:47] | – Prophet and Goldstein. – Yes, Barry Prophet, please. | – 这里是普罗菲特与戈尔茨坦联合公司 – 请找巴里・普罗菲特 | 
| [09:50] | I’m sorry, he’s out of town this week. | 对不起,他现在出差了 | 
| [09:52] | – Out of town? – Yes. He went to South America. | – 出差了? – 是的,他去了南美 | 
| [09:55] | – South America? | – South America? – 南美? – 南美? | 
| [09:58] | I’ll call back. Thank you. | 我会再打过来的,谢谢 | 
| [09:59] | – He went to South America. – Yeah! | – 他去了南美 – 是啊! | 
| [10:04] | So what? | 那又怎么了 | 
| [10:05] | – Who goes to South America? – People go to South America. | – 谁会去南美? – 人都去南美啊 | 
| [10:09] | Yeah, and they come back with things taped to their large intestine. | 是啊,他们回来时大肠都捆绑上了东西 | 
| [10:14] | So because of a few bad apples… | 就因为几个坏苹果(坏蛋) | 
| [10:15] | …you’re gonna impugn an entire continent? | 你就要指责整个大陆? | 
| [10:18] | Yes, I’m impugning a continent. | 是的,我就是在指责整个大陆 | 
| [10:20] | Well, I say we go and get our money right now. | 我说,我们现在就去拿我们的钱吧 | 
| [10:23] | – Hey. Hey. – Hello, Newman. | – 嘿,嘿 – 你好,纽曼 | 
| [10:26] | Hello, Jerry. | 你好,杰瑞 | 
| [10:28] | So any news? | 有什么新消息吗? | 
| [10:30] | Yeah, he skipped out and… went to South America. | 有啊,他偷偷溜到南美去了 | 
| [10:32] | South America?! | 南美?! | 
| [10:33] | What kind of snow blower did you get us mixed up with? | 你带着我们趟的是哪趟浑水? | 
| [10:37] | Okay, gentlemen, the fact remains you still have no proof. | 好了,先生们,事实上你们没有证据 | 
| [10:41] | This is all speculation and hearsay. | 这全是推测和传闻 | 
| [10:44] | Wait. There’s one way to find out. We set up a sting. | 等等,有个办法可以弄清楚 我们设个圈套 | 
| [10:48] | You know, like Abscam. Like Abscam, Jerry. | 就像阿布斯坎行动,杰瑞 (FBI在七十年代末一次有名的行动) | 
| [10:52] | What are you gonna do? | 你要怎么做呢? | 
| [10:53] | You gonna put on phony beards and dress up like Arab sheiks… | 贴上假胡须,穿得像个阿拉伯酋长 (那次行动中的特工就打扮成了哈拉伯富商) | 
| [10:57] | …and sit around in some hotel room? | 然在酒店围着坐一圈? | 
| [10:59] | – I mean, come on. – Wait a second. | – 我说,得了吧 – 等一等 | 
| [11:01] | Maybe there is a way to tempt him and find out. | 或者真有什么办法 可以知道真相 | 
| [11:04] | If we put our three heads together, we should come up with something. | 如果我们把三个脑袋都放在一起 或者我们就能想出点办法 | 
| [11:17] | – What’s today? – It’s Thursday. | – 今天星期几? – 星期四 | 
| [11:20] | Really? | 真的? | 
| [11:22] | Feels like Tuesday. | 感觉像星期二 | 
| [11:24] | Tuesday has no feel. | 星期二没感觉 | 
| [11:26] | Monday has a feel. | 星期一有感觉 | 
| [11:29] | Friday has a feel. | 星期五有感觉 | 
| [11:31] | Sunday has a feel. | 星期天有感觉 | 
| [11:32] | – I feel Tuesday and Wednesday. – Shut up, the both of you. | – 我觉得星期二和星期三有感觉 – 你们两个,都住嘴 | 
| [11:35] | You’re making me nervous. | 你们让我很紧张 | 
| [11:38] | Where is he already? He should’ve been out of work by now. | 他现在在哪里了?他现在应该下班了 | 
| [11:41] | Hey, this is kind of fun. | 嘿,这挺有趣的 | 
| [11:42] | Yeah. Maybe we ought to become private detectives. | 是啊,我们应该当私家侦探的 | 
| [11:45] | Yeah, maybe you should. | 是啊,也许你真应该去 | 
| [11:47] | – Maybe I will. – Yeah, me too. | – 或者我会 – 是啊,我也是 | 
| [11:50] | All right, what are you gonna say to him? | 好吧,你要怎么和他说 | 
| [11:52] | Just gonna find out if he’s interested. | 只是想知道他有没有兴趣 | 
| [11:55] | Hey, maybe I should go in with him. | 或者我应该和他一起去 | 
| [11:56] | – No, you stay in the car. – Who made you leader? | – 不,你留在车上 – 谁让你当指挥了? | 
| [11:59] | All right, Newman. One more peep out of you, you’re out of the operation. | 好吧,纽曼,你再抱怨一句,就出局 | 
| [12:04] | There he is. He’s going into that bar. | 他来了,进了那酒吧 | 
| [12:09] | All right… | 好的… | 
| [12:11] | …I’m going in. – Be careful, Kramer. | – 我进去了 – 小心点,克莱默 | 
| [12:17] | I should’ve gone in with him. | 我应该和他一起进去的 | 
| [12:18] | No, you stay here in the car. I may need you. | 不,你留在车里,我或许需要你 | 
| [12:20] | What do you need me in the car for? | 在车里你需要我什么? | 
| [12:22] | I might need you to get me a soda. | 我或许需要你帮我买杯苏打水 | 
| [12:34] | I’ll have a brewski, Charlie. | 我要一杯布莱斯基酒,查理(有笨蛋之意) | 
| [12:37] | The name’s Mitch. | 我的名字是米奇 | 
| [12:39] | Well, there’s nothing like a cold one after a long day, huh? | 没有比忙了一整天后喝杯冰的更爽的了 | 
| [12:42] | – Yeah. – Oh, yeah. | – 是啊 – 哦,是啊 | 
| [12:44] | Yeah, I’ve been known to drink a beer or two. | 是啊,大家都知道我好喝两口 | 
| [12:47] | But then again, I’ve been known to do a lot of things. | 话说回来,我做的很多事情大家也都知道 | 
| [13:03] | – Cigarette? – No, no. I never touch them. | – 抽烟吗? – 不,不, 我从来不碰 | 
| [13:05] | Well… | 那么… | 
| [13:06] | …I suck them down like Coca-Cola. | 我抽烟就像喝可乐 | 
| [13:11] | Well… | 唔… | 
| [13:13] | …here’s to feeling good all the time, huh? | 来这里不就是为了享受吗? | 
| [13:33] | Looks like you got yourself a little cold there, huh, fella? | 看起来你着凉了,伙计? | 
| [13:37] | – I don’T think so. – Me neither. | – 我想不是 – 我也这么认为 | 
| [13:47] | You should try this new dental floss, Glide. It’s fantastic. | 你应该尝试一下这新牌子Glide的牙线 好用极了 | 
| [13:50] | – I use Dentotape. – You should try this. | – 我用的Dentotape牌 – 你应该试试这个 | 
| [13:53] | – I don’T wanna. – Not even once? | – 我不想 – 一次也不想? | 
| [13:56] | – No. – You know, you’re an idiot. | – 不 – 知道吗,你是个笨蛋 | 
| [13:59] | Why, because I use Dentotape? | 为什么,因为我用Dentotape牌? | 
| [14:01] | Right. Anyone who uses Dentotape is an idiot. | 是啊,每个用Dentotape牌的都是笨蛋 | 
| [14:05] | – South America, huh? – Yeah, yeah. | – 南美,哼? – 是啊,是啊 | 
| [14:07] | That’s a burgeoning continent. | 那是个发展中的大陆 | 
| [14:09] | Well, they are expanding their economic base, yeah. | 他们在扩展经济基地,是啊 | 
| [14:12] | Tell me about it. | 愿闻其详 | 
| [14:13] | Excuse me, I gotta go to the bathroom. | 抱歉,我要去洗手间 | 
| [14:15] | I’m hip. | 我聪明着呢 | 
| [14:19] | – Hip to what? – To the whole scene. | – 那你知道什么? – 整个场景 | 
| [14:23] | – What scene? – The bathroom scene. | – 什么场景 – 洗手间场景 | 
| [14:28] | Listen, don’T take this personally, but when I come back… | 听着,我不是想冒犯 不过等我回来… | 
| [14:31] | …I’m sitting over there. – Whatever turns you on. | – 我就坐在那边 – 随便,只要能引起你的兴趣 | 
| [14:40] | – No, no, I don’T like it. – What do you mean, you don’T like it? | – 不,不,我不喜欢 – 什么意思,你不喜欢? | 
| [14:43] | – How could you not like it? – I like the thick tape. | – 你怎么能不喜欢 – 我喜欢粗线 | 
| [15:09] | Hey. What kind of nut are you? | 嘿,哪来的疯子! | 
| [15:15] | So basically, George, the job here is quite simple. | 基本上来说,乔治 这里的工作很简单 | 
| [15:19] | Selling bras. | 卖胸罩 | 
| [15:21] | That interests me very much, Mr. Farkus. Very much indeed, sir. | 我非常感兴趣法库斯先生,非常 | 
| [15:24] | Have you ever sold a woman’s line before? | 你以前卖过女士用品吗? | 
| [15:26] | No, but… | 没有,但是 | 
| [15:29] | …I have a very good rapport with women. | 我和女人的关系十分融洽 | 
| [15:31] | Very good. Comfortable. | 非常好,非常舒服 | 
| [15:33] | And from the first time I laid eyes on a brassiere… | 当我第一次看见胸罩的时候 | 
| [15:38] | …I was enthralled. | 我就被迷住了 | 
| [15:42] | Tell me about it. | 说说看 | 
| [15:44] | Well, I was 14 years old… | 我十四岁的时候 | 
| [15:47] | …I was in my friend’s bathroom… | 在我朋友的洗手间 | 
| [15:49] | …his mother’s brassiere was hanging over the shower rod. | 我看见他妈妈的胸罩挂在淋浴杆上 | 
| [15:53] | I picked it up. | 我捡起来 | 
| [15:55] | I studied it. | 仔细研究 | 
| [15:57] | I thought: | 我想 | 
| [15:59] | “I like this.” | 我喜欢它 | 
| [16:00] | I didn’T know in what way or on what level, but I knew… | 我不知道是以何种方式或程度 | 
| [16:04] | …I wanted to be around brassieres. | 但我知道我想要活在胸罩周围 | 
| [16:07] | That’s an incredible story. | 很令人惊叹的故事 | 
| [16:10] | You have a remarkable passion for brassieres. | 你对胸罩有非凡的激情 | 
| [16:14] | Well, they’re more than just underwear to me, Mr. Farkus. | 它们对我而言不仅仅是内衣,法库斯先生 | 
| [16:18] | Two cups in the front… | 前面两个罩子 | 
| [16:20] | …two loops in the back… | 后面两个环 | 
| [16:22] | …how do they do it? | 他们怎么做到的 | 
| [16:24] | Well, I think I can say… | 我想我应该说 | 
| [16:26] | …barring some unforeseen incident… | 除非有不可预见的状况出现 | 
| [16:28] | …that you will have a very bright future here at E.D. Granmont. | 你将在E.D. Granmont有光明的前途 | 
| [16:32] | Thank you, Mr. Farkus. Thank you very much indeed, sir. | 谢谢法库斯先生,非常谢谢你 | 
| [16:35] | See you Monday, 9:00. | 星期一早九点,再见 | 
| [16:37] | If you don’T mind, sir… | 先生,如果你不介意 | 
| [16:39] | …I’ll be here at 8. | 我八点就来 | 
| [16:41] | Excellent. | 太好了 | 
| [16:43] | So long, Mr. Farkus. | 再见,法库斯先生 | 
| [16:56] | – What do you think you’re doing? – Nothing. What? | – 你在干嘛? – 没有啊,怎么了? | 
| [16:59] | Farkus, get out here. | 法库斯,给我出来 | 
| [17:01] | Oh, yes, Ms. De Granmont? | 哦,怎么了,格兰蒙特小姐? | 
| [17:03] | Farkus… | 法库斯 | 
| [17:04] | …who is this perverted little weasel? | 这家伙是怎么混进来的? | 
| [17:07] | This is Costanza, he’s our new bra salesman. | 他是克斯坦萨,新的售货员 | 
| [17:09] | He’s supposed to start on Monday. | 他将在星期一开始上班 | 
| [17:12] | If he’s here on Monday, you’re not. | 如果他星期一来了,你就滚 | 
| [17:14] | Take your pick. | 自己挑吧 | 
| [17:17] | Get out. I’m terribly sorry, Ms. De Granmont. | 滚,十分抱歉格兰蒙特小姐 | 
| [17:22] | You wanted to see me, Mr. Lippman? | 你要见我李普曼先生? | 
| [17:24] | I was just going over the Jake Jarmel book… | 我正在看杰克・雅梅尔的书 | 
| [17:28] | …and I understand you worked with him very closely on this. | 我也知道你和他工作得十分亲密 | 
| [17:31] | Yes… Yes, I did. | 是,是的 | 
| [17:34] | And anyway, I was just reading your final edit… | 不管如何,我看了你最后的编辑 | 
| [17:37] | …and there seems to be an inordinate number of exclamation points. | 似乎有过多的感叹号 | 
| [17:43] | Well, l… I felt that the writing lacked a certain emotion and intensity. | 我觉得他写的缺少一种感情和强度 | 
| [17:49] | You know, it’s… | 你知道 | 
| [17:51] | “It was a damp and chilly afternoon, so I decided to put on my sweatshirt!” | 这是个又潮湿又冷的下午 所以我决定穿羊毛衫! | 
| [17:57] | Right. Well… | 没错 | 
| [17:58] | You put an exclamation point after “sweatshirt.” | 你在羊毛衫后加了感叹号 | 
| [18:01] | That’s correct. I felt that the character doesn’T like to be chilly. | 没错,我觉得那人物不喜欢寒冷 | 
| [18:05] | I see. | 我明白了 | 
| [18:07] | “I pulled the lever on the machine, but the Clark bar didn’T come out!” | 我拉了下机器上的杆 但是但是糖果并没有出来! | 
| [18:11] | – Again, exclamation point. – Yeah. | – 又是感叹号 – 是啊 | 
| [18:13] | Well, you know how frustrating that can be… | 你知道那多令人泄气吗 | 
| [18:15] | …when you keep putting quarters and quarters into a machine… | 当你把一个一个硬币往机器里投 | 
| [18:18] | …and… nothing comes out. – Get rid of the exclamation points. | – 但什么都没发生 – 把感叹号都去掉 | 
| [18:22] | – Okay, I will. – I hate exclamation points. | – 好的,我会 – 我讨厌感叹号 | 
| [18:24] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [18:26] | Just… I’ll… | 我会 | 
| [18:30] | “Dear Barry, consider this letter… | “巴里,这封信意味着 | 
| [18:31] | …the termination of our relationship, effective immediately.” | 我们的关系立刻终止” | 
| [18:34] | – Exclamation point. – Right. | – 感叹号 – 没错 | 
| [18:38] | You still have no proof. | 你还是没证据 | 
| [18:39] | Elaine, he was sniffing like crazy around me. | 伊莲,他在我身边吸鼻子都吸疯了 | 
| [18:42] | “I will expect all funds in the form of a cashier’s check… | “我要我的资金以出纳支票的形式给我 | 
| [18:45] | …no later than the 18th.” | 在18号之前“ | 
| [18:46] | Double exclamation point. | 双感叹号 | 
| [18:49] | – Will that take care of ours too? – Yep. | – 我们的也一道处理好了? – 是啊 | 
| [18:51] | I’ll give you yours as soon as I get my money back. | 等我拿到钱,我就把你们那份给你 | 
| [18:54] | Want me to mail it? I’m on my way out. | 要我去寄吗?我正要出去 | 
| [18:56] | – Yeah, thanks. – All right. Be my pleasure. | – 谢谢了 – 没事,举手之劳 | 
| [19:03] | See you later. | 呆会见 | 
| [19:06] | You know, this is… | 你知道,这 | 
| [19:09] | – Hey, Ralph. – What’s up, fellas? | – 嘿,拉尔夫 – 怎么了,伙计? | 
| [19:11] | – That’ll be 14.30. – All right. | – 14.30元 – 好的 | 
| [19:13] | – Mushrooms? You got mushrooms. – Yeah. | – 蘑菇,有蘑菇 – 是啊 | 
| [19:17] | – What’s the matter, you got a cold? – No, man. | – 怎么了,你感冒了吗? – 没有啊 | 
| [19:20] | – Kramer, what is this? – It’s a sweater. | – 克莱默,这是什么? – 毛衣 | 
| [19:23] | – What is it made out of? – I don’T know. Jerry gave it to me. | – 是用什么做的? – 我不知道,杰瑞给我的 | 
| [19:26] | – It’s mohair, I think. – Mohair. That figures. | – 我猜是马海毛 – 马海毛,我知道了 | 
| [19:28] | I’m allergic to mohair. | 我对马海毛过敏 | 
| [19:30] | – You mean, you just started sniffing? – Yeah. | – 你的意思是,你刚刚才开始吸鼻子的 – 是啊 | 
| [19:33] | Mohair does it to me every time. | 马海毛每次都让我这样 | 
| [19:36] | I was wearing that sweater in the coffee shop when Barry came in. | 在咖啡店当巴里走进了时我正穿着这毛衣 | 
| [19:39] | – Jerry, I was wearing it in the bar. – The sweater made him sniff. | – 杰瑞,我在酒吧也穿着这个 – 毛衣令他吸鼻子 | 
| [19:43] | See? I told you he wasn’T a drug addict. | 看,我告诉过你们他没吸毒 | 
| [19:46] | Oh, no, the letter. | 哦,不,那封信 | 
| [19:47] | Newman… It’s got exclamation points all over it. | 纽曼…那封信到处都是感叹号 | 
| [19:51] | Not to mention the picture of him on the toilet. | 更别说他那张上厕所的照片了 | 
| [19:58] | The what? | 什么? | 
| [20:10] | – After you. – Thank you. | – 你先 – 谢谢 | 
| [20:14] | Get your hands off of me! | 把你的猪手挪开! | 
| [20:16] | Johnny! Johnny! | 约翰尼!约翰尼! | 
| [20:24] | What do you mean, you felt her material? | 你是说,你摸她衣服了? | 
| [20:26] | What? With your fingers, like this? | 什么?用你的手指头这样? | 
| [20:28] | So what? What’s so bad about that? | 那有怎么了,有那么糟糕吗? | 
| [20:31] | Who goes around feeling people’s material? | 谁会到处去摸别人衣服? | 
| [20:33] | What can be gained by feeling a person’s material? | 你摸别人衣服有什么好处吗? | 
| [20:37] | It’s insanity. | 简直是疯了 | 
| [20:39] | Whatever happened to, “My, that’s a lovely dress you have on. | 不管发生什么 “天,你穿的裙子真可爱 | 
| [20:42] | May I have this dance?” | 能和你跳个舞吗?” | 
| [20:49] | You know, you are really lucky Newman never mailed that letter. | 知道吗,你真的非常幸运 纽曼没有寄那信 | 
| [20:53] | Sorry I’m late. I just came from a meeting with my lawyer. | 抱歉我迟到了,我刚刚和我律师开会 | 
| [20:57] | – Hey. – What is this? | – 嘿 – 这是什么? | 
| [20:58] | It’s a letter from your friend Barry Prophet’s lawyer. | 你朋友,巴里・普罗菲特他律师的信 | 
| [21:03] | He’s filing Chapter 11? | 他被归档于第11号条款 | 
| [21:05] | What’s going on? Why is he filing Chapter 11? | 怎么回事?为什么他被归档于第11号条款 (美国律法中一条与破产相关的法律条文) | 
| [21:08] | Bankruptcy. | 倒闭 | 
| [21:09] | Bankruptcy. As in, “I’ve taken your money and spent it on drugs.” | 倒闭,也就是说,“我把你的钱拿去吸毒了” | 
| [21:13] | What? I thought it was the sweater. | 什么?我以为是毛衣的原因 | 
| [21:15] | – What about the money? | – What about the money? – 钱怎么办? – 钱怎么办? | 
| [21:17] | If I had dissolved my relationship with him… | 如果我在他被归档前 | 
| [21:19] | …prior to his filing Chapter 11, I could’ve got the money back. | 就和他解除关系 我就可以拿回我的钱 | 
| [21:23] | Which I would’ve done… | 我本可以做到的 | 
| [21:24] | …if a certain imbecile had been able to get to a mailbox and mail a letter. | 如果某个白痴能把那封信寄出去的话 | 
| [21:34] | Pair of bear claws, please. | 一对熊爪,谢谢 | 
| [21:42] | Nice. | 不错啊 | 
| [21:44] | – Think so? – Yeah, what is it? | – 是吗? – 是啊,是什么? | 
| [21:46] | Half silk, half cotton, half linen. | 半丝绸,半棉,半亚麻 | 
| [21:51] | How can you go wrong? | 你怎么会弄错呢? | 
| [22:01] | My accountant actually did… | 我的会计的确 | 
| [22:04] | …take a big chunk of money from me and use it to buy drugs. | 用了我一大笔钱来买毒品 | 
| [22:07] | The thing that was hardest for me to comprehend about this… | 我最难理解的是 | 
| [22:10] | …is the life choice of drug abuse and accounting. | 是在滥用药物以及会计间的人生选择 | 
| [22:16] | It makes sense. Why would an athlete or musician take drugs? | 那个倒还能理解 可是运动员或音乐家为什么吸毒呢? | 
| [22:19] | They have an interesting job. | 他们有非常有趣的工作 | 
| [22:20] | But an accountant? If ever a job required hallucinogenic support… | 但一个会计呢? 如果真有哪份工作需要幻觉来支撑 | 
| [22:24] | …this is the job. | 那就是会计这行当了 | 
| [22:26] | That should be the legal defense. | 那应该就可以用来做法律辩护 | 
| [22:28] | “You’re charged with possession of illegal narcotics.” | “你被指控拥有非法麻醉品” | 
| [22:31] | “But, Your Honor, I’m an accountant.” | “但,法官大人,我是个会计” | 
| [22:35] | Bang. “Case closed. | (锤子敲下)“结案 | 
| [22:36] | Bailiff, give this man his peyote and tequila back for the drive home. | 庭警,把仙人球碱和龙舌兰酒还给他 再开车送他回家 (前者是一种致幻剂) | 
| [22:40] | Sorry to bother you, sir. Terribly sorry.” | 对不起,打扰你了先生,实在对不起” |