时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I had glasses when I was 10. | 我十岁就戴眼镜了 |
[00:04] | Anybody beat that? Anybody got them younger? | 有谁能胜过? 有谁年纪更小就戴了? |
[00:07] | – Seven. – Seven? | – 七岁 – 七岁? |
[00:09] | Two? | 两岁? |
[00:14] | Anybody born with glasses? Come out… | 有谁生下来就戴眼镜? 生出来… |
[00:18] | Actually come out of the birth canal and go: | 确切说从产道出来 然后会说: |
[00:20] | “That was a hell of a delivery, I’ll tell you that. | “我告诉你 那真是个该死的分娩 |
[00:27] | Can I clean these? | 我能清理下吗? |
[00:29] | Does anybody have one of those little cloths? | 有人有婴儿服吗? |
[00:32] | I was just born. They’re a little… | 我刚出生,有点… |
[00:35] | A little smudgy.” | 有点脏” |
[00:36] | -=The Last Fantasy=- | “无脂酸奶” |
[00:43] | – Fantastic. – I told you. How good is this? | – 太妙了 – 跟你说过吧,觉得怎么样? |
[00:45] | – It’s good. – How good? | – 很好 – 怎么个好? |
[00:47] | – Very good. – I know. | – 非常好 – 我就知道 |
[00:48] | They put real blueberries in this. What kind did you get? | 他们真的在里面放了蓝莓,真正的蓝莓 你的是什么味道? |
[00:51] | Coffee. They grind up the coffee beans and put it in! | 咖啡,他们把咖啡豆磨碎了 然后放进里面 |
[00:54] | Let me test-taste that. | 我来试尝下 |
[01:01] | – And it’s nonfat. – How could this not have any fat? | – 而且这是脱脂的 – 这怎么能一点脂肪都没呢? |
[01:04] | – It’s too good. – You wanna taste mine? | – 实在太棒了 – 要尝尝我的吗? |
[01:07] | – Oh, you wanna taste mine. – No, I don’T. | – 不要,你是想尝我的吧 – 不,才不是呢 |
[01:09] | If you wanna taste mine, you don’T have to offer me some of yours. | 就算你想要尝尝我的 也不必先让我分享你的哈 |
[01:13] | All right, let’s just forget it. | 算了,不说这些了 |
[01:15] | Kramer’s gonna clean up on this place. | 克莱默打算靠这地方赚钱 |
[01:17] | – What do you mean? – He invested in it. | – 什么意思? – 他在这投资了 |
[01:19] | – No kidding? – We’ve been coming here every day. | – 没开玩笑? – 我们最近每天都来这 |
[01:22] | This is so f*****g good! | 这真是TMD好! |
[01:25] | Jerry! | 杰瑞! |
[01:28] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 哦,对不起 |
[01:31] | – That’s nice. – All right. | – 没关系 – 算了 |
[01:33] | We should get going, but I’m gonna get a little bit more, okay? | 我们该走了,不过 我还想要点,行吧? |
[01:38] | – Oh, God, look who’s here. – Who is it? | – 哦,天哪,看看这是谁 – 是谁? |
[01:41] | This guy from my old neighborhood, Lloyd Braun. | 我老房子那的邻居 劳埃德・布劳恩 |
[01:44] | He’s a big adviser to Mayor Dinkins. He thinks he’s so cool. | 他是迪金斯市长的大顾问 他觉得自己很酷 |
[01:48] | Oh, really. | 哦,确实啊 |
[01:51] | Hey, George. | 嗨,乔治 |
[01:53] | Hey, Lloyd! | 嗨,劳埃德! |
[01:56] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[01:58] | My friend Jerry. | 我朋友杰瑞 |
[02:00] | So I hear you’re living back home now, or something? | 我听说最近你住回家了 是这样吗? |
[02:05] | Yeah, there was a fire in my apartment. | 是啊,我的公寓发生了火灾 |
[02:07] | A fire. | 火灾 |
[02:10] | There’s a lot of major chicks in this place, huh? | 这地方有不少大孩子吧? |
[02:15] | Something wrong with your arm? | 你的手怎么了? |
[02:19] | Yeah, actually. | 是这样的 |
[02:22] | I bumped my elbow on a desk and injured something… | 我的胳膊撞到了桌子 撞伤了… |
[02:26] | …and now it sort of moves involuntarily. | …现在它会无意识地运动 |
[02:31] | That’s a bitch, huh? | 真不幸啊 |
[02:33] | – So how are your parents doing? – Oh, pretty good. | – 你的父母怎么样? – 哦,很好 |
[02:39] | – This place does some business, huh? – Yeah, this is my first time here. | – 这地方做些生意,对吧? – 是啊,我第一次来这 |
[02:43] | Hey, she’s a doll. | 看,美女来了 |
[02:46] | Hi. | 你好 |
[02:47] | – Hello. – Elaine, this is Lloyd. | – 你好 – 伊莲,这是劳埃德 |
[02:50] | – Hi. | – Hi. Very nice to meet you. – 你好 – 你好,很高兴认识你 |
[02:52] | Nice to meet you too. | 我也是 |
[02:56] | Boy, I’m really sorry I gotta run now. | 朋友,很抱歉 我该走了 |
[03:00] | – Well, take it easy, huh, George? – Yeah, yeah. | – 小心点,乔治? – 好的,好的 |
[03:03] | – Bye-bye. – Bye. | – 再见 – 再见 |
[03:07] | – Boy, he is really cute. – He’s a jerk. | – 他好帅啊 – 他是个怪人 |
[03:11] | – He’s gone, George. – All right, all right. | – 他走了,乔治 – 好的,知道了 |
[03:17] | So there were a lot of people there? | 有很多人去那? |
[03:19] | That yogurt place… You’re gonna make a fortune. | 那个酸奶店… 你会大赚一笔 |
[03:21] | – They’re doing incredible business. – I told you to go in on it. | – 他们的生意真是好 – 我早叫你加入了 |
[03:24] | – How did you know? – Well, I tasted it at the one downtown. | – 你是怎么知道的? – 我在市区的一家店尝过 |
[03:28] | It’s got a remarkable texture. | 口感十分绝妙 |
[03:30] | You’d never know it was nonfat. | 你绝不会知道它是脱脂的 |
[03:35] | – Yeah? – Me. | – 谁? – 是我 |
[03:38] | Hey, I had the show of my life last night. | 嗨,昨晚是我一生中 最棒的演出 |
[03:41] | – I ad-libbed, like, 10 new minutes. – Yeah, but did you tape it? | – 我即兴表演了,呃,有整整十分钟 – 不错,你录下来了吗? |
[03:44] | – Yeah. – Right there. I got it. | – 当然 – 在这,我拿到了 |
[03:46] | I did this thing on the Ottoman Empire: | 我在土耳其帝国表演的: |
[03:48] | What, was this a whole empire based on putting your feet up? | 什么,就是那个 无事可做的帝国? |
[03:52] | I’m telling you, I got a whole new Tonight Show here. | 告诉你,我在那拿到了 整个夜场秀 |
[03:57] | – Hi. – Hey. | – 你好 – 嗨 |
[03:59] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[04:01] | I was having lunch and I bit down on the fork. | 我吃饭时 咬到了叉子 |
[04:03] | It’s hard to believe with so much biting experience… | 难以置信 有了那么多前车之鉴… |
[04:06] | …a person could still make a mistake like that. | …还有人会犯那样的错误 |
[04:10] | – What? – You’re getting heavy. | – 什么? – 你胖了 |
[04:14] | – What? – You look like you put on 5… | – 什么? – 看上去你重了… |
[04:17] | …10 pounds. | …10磅 |
[04:20] | – Kramer! – I’ll tell you something else… | – 克莱默! – 另外… |
[04:22] | …you’re looking a little chunky yourself. | …你的样子 有点矮胖 |
[04:25] | – Me? – Yeah. | – 我? – 是的 |
[04:26] | – No. – Where’s your bathroom scale? | – 不 – 你的浴室磅秤在哪? |
[04:34] | Oh, my God! I’ve gained 7 pounds! | 哦,天哪!我重了7磅! |
[04:37] | – I’ve gained 8! – I told you. | – 我重了8磅! – 跟你们说了 |
[04:40] | I thought I’d put on a couple, but 7 pounds, how did I gain 7 pounds? | 我觉得自己重了点,但是7磅 怎么会重了7磅? |
[04:43] | – How did I gain 8? – I don’T get it. | – 怎么会重了8磅? – 这不可能 |
[04:45] | I’ve been doing the same exercises. I haven’T been eating different. | 每天做同样的锻炼 饮食也正常 |
[04:49] | Me either. | 我也是 |
[04:50] | Wait a second. Maybe it’s that yogurt. | 等等 也许是那个酸奶有问题 |
[04:52] | – No, no. That’s 100-percent nonfat. – How else could this have happened? | – 不,不,那是百分之百脱脂的 – 其它还能是什么? |
[04:56] | – Maybe it’s the Oreos. – I don’T eat Oreos. | – 也许是奥利奥 – 我不吃奥利奥 |
[04:59] | You don’T eat Oreos? The way you break them open… | 你不吃奥利奥? 你打开包装时的样子… |
[05:03] | You’re practically having sex with them. | 简直是喜欢的不得了 |
[05:05] | – What about me? – You? You’re getting old. | – 那我呢? – 你?你老了 |
[05:08] | – Maybe your yogurt isn’T so nonfat. – Oh, guess again, tubby. | – 也许你的酸奶并不是真正的脱脂 – 哦,再想想,小矮胖 |
[05:15] | There’s gotta be a way we can find that out. | 一定能找出来的 |
[05:17] | There must be a kind of lab that would do that. | 某种实验室应该会 做那种测试 |
[05:19] | I’ve got it! I’ll call the Food and Drug Administration. | 想到了,我会打电话给 粮食药品管理局 |
[05:26] | Hey, I’ll tell you what, chubs. | 嗨,告诉你们这俩胖企鹅 |
[05:28] | If that yogurt has fat in it, I will put myself on an all-yogurt diet… | 如果那个酸奶含有脂肪 我就一整个星期… |
[05:32] | …for a week. – Well, let’s start the insanity. | 都喝酸奶… – 好吧,我们开始疯狂吧 |
[05:37] | Giddyup. | 就这样 |
[05:42] | “Tommy Tune is a very good dancer.” | “托米・图恩 是个出色的舞蹈家” |
[05:47] | You ever see Tommy Tune dance? | 你看过托米・图恩跳舞? |
[05:55] | – No. – I like tap-dancing. | – 没看过 – 我喜欢踢踏舞 |
[05:57] | Tap-dancing. Anyone can tap-dance. It’s those shoes. | 踢踏舞,谁都能跳 就靠鞋子 |
[06:00] | Are you kidding? They practice for years, those people. | 你在说笑吧? 那些人要练习好多年 |
[06:03] | What’s for supper? | 晚饭吃什么? |
[06:06] | Somebody’s at the door. | 有人来了 |
[06:08] | Tommy Tune is very tall. | 托米・图恩长得很高 |
[06:10] | That helps. It makes him lankier. | 使他显得瘦长 |
[06:15] | – Lloyd! – Hello, Mrs. Costanza. | – 劳埃德! – 你好,康斯坦萨太太 |
[06:18] | Georgie, Lloyd Braun is here. | 乔治,劳埃德・布劳恩来了 |
[06:20] | – Hey, Lloyd! – What are you doing here? | – 嗨,劳埃德! – 你怎么到这儿来了? |
[06:23] | Well, I was just visiting my mother, so I thought I’d drop by, say hello. | 我正好来看我母亲 就顺便过来打个招呼 |
[06:27] | Georgie, come here and say hello. | 乔治,过来打招呼 |
[06:29] | How you doing? I hear you’re a big adviser for Dinkins now. | 你在做什么?我听说 你现在是迪金斯的大顾问 |
[06:32] | – That’s right. Hey, George. – Hey, Lloyd. How’s it going? | – 是的,嗨,乔治 – 嗨,劳埃德,你好吗? |
[06:37] | I ran into George yesterday in the city. | 昨天我在市里碰到乔治了 |
[06:43] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么回事? |
[06:47] | So how’s the arm? | 你的手如何了? |
[06:48] | – Oh, it’s good. – What’s the matter with your arm? | – 哦,很好 – 你的手怎么了? |
[06:50] | – Nothing. – Yeah, his arm moves like this. | – 没什么 – 他的手就像这样会动 |
[06:53] | Your arm moves like this? I’ve never seen your arm move like this. | 你的手会这样? 我怎么从没看到过 |
[06:57] | – Me either. – Well, it comes and goes. | – 我也没看到 – 它时好时坏 |
[06:59] | It’s like some kind of… | 看上去像某种… |
[07:01] | …a spasm. | …痉挛 |
[07:03] | I asked Mr. Dinkins if he knew any good orthopedists. | 我问过迪金斯先生 他是否认识什么有名的外科医生 |
[07:06] | He said he had the best. So I made an appointment for you. Dr. Dekter. | 他说他认识一个很好的 所以我帮你跟德克斯特医生预约了 |
[07:10] | Mayor Dinkins got an appointment for him? | 迪金斯市长为他预约了? |
[07:13] | You mentioned George’s name to Mayor Dinkins? | 你向迪金斯市长提了乔治? |
[07:16] | You discussed George with the mayor of New York? | 你和纽约市长一起讨论了乔治? |
[07:19] | Dinkins was talking about you. He was discussing you! | 迪金斯在谈论你 他在讨论你! |
[07:24] | You know, Lloyd, I’ve been to the doctor. | 听着,劳埃德 我去看过医生了 |
[07:26] | – There’s nothing they can do. – Hey! | – 他们对此毫无办法 – 嗨! |
[07:28] | Mayor Dinkins set this up for you. | 迪金斯市长为你做了预约 |
[07:29] | You know what kind of a doctor he must be? | 你知道这会是个什么医生吗? |
[07:32] | All right. All right, I’ll go. | 好吧,好吧,我去 |
[07:35] | Well, that’s great. | 很好 |
[07:36] | And I’ll be very interested to hear the diagnosis. | 我很希望听到你的诊断结果 |
[07:45] | Okay, well, we’re coming down. All right. Okay. | 好,我们这就过去 好的 |
[07:48] | I got a place that can analyze it. It’s in Brooklyn. | 我找到一个地方可以做分析 在布鲁克林,咱们开车走吧 |
[07:51] | – They said they could do it? – Yeah. It’s 45 bucks. | – 他们说能做? – 是的,45美元 |
[07:53] | All right, let’s go to the yogurt store and get a specimen. | 好的,我们去酸奶店 取杯样品 |
[07:59] | – Well, I hope you’re satisfied. – What? | – 希望你现在满意了 – 什么? |
[08:01] | Every word out of my son’s mouth now is f**k, f**k, f**k. | 现在我儿子嘴里说出的每句话 都是TMD,TMD,TMD |
[08:08] | You know what he said to me five minutes ago? | 你知道五分钟前 他跟我说了什么? |
[08:10] | “Where’s my f*****g cupcake?” | “我的TMD蛋糕在哪?” |
[08:15] | Gee, I’m really sorry. | 啊,我很抱歉 |
[08:16] | He wants to be like you because you’re a comedian. | 他想跟你一样 因为你是个喜剧演员 |
[08:19] | – Maybe you could talk to him. – I’d be happy to. | – 也许你该跟他谈谈 – 很乐意 |
[08:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:23] | Mary, we’ve been eating a lot of your husband’s yogurt… | 玛丽,我们吃了你丈夫 很多酸奶… |
[08:27] | …at the yogurt place. Does that have any fat in it? | …在你们的酸奶店 那里面含脂肪吗? |
[08:30] | No f*****g way. | TMD怎么可能?! |
[08:36] | – It was very nice seeing you again. – Oh, it was good seeing you. | – 很高兴再次见到你 – 哦,很高兴见到你 |
[08:42] | By the way, who was that gorgeous woman I saw you with the other day? | 顺便问一下,前几天酸奶店 跟你在一起的那个美女是谁? |
[08:47] | – Just a friend of mine. – You must mean Elaine. | – 只是我的一个朋友 – 你一定是说伊莲 |
[08:50] | – Isn’T she adorable? – She is, she is. | – 她很可爱吧? – 是的,很可爱 |
[08:53] | How about giving me her number? | 可以给我她的电话吗? |
[08:55] | You know, Lloyd, I really don’T have it. | 劳埃德 我不知道她的电话 |
[08:58] | She works at Pendant Publishing. | 她在Pendant出版公司工作 |
[09:01] | Elaine Benes. | 伊莲・贝尼斯 |
[09:03] | – Great. Thanks a lot. – Yeah. | – 好的,谢谢 – 不用客气 |
[09:06] | – Bye-bye. – Bye. | – 再见 – 再见 |
[09:10] | Oh, that Lloyd Braun, he is something, isn’T he? | 哦,那个劳埃德・布劳恩 很了不起,对吧? |
[09:17] | I wouldn’T hear of it. I said, “Nice try, granny”… | 我不想听了 然后我就说“做得不错,奶奶” |
[09:20] | …and I sent her to the back of the line. | 我把她带到了线后 |
[09:29] | Hello, Newman. | 你好,纽曼 |
[09:32] | Hello, Jerry. | 你好,杰瑞 |
[09:33] | Say, this yogurt is really something, huh? And it’s nonfat! | 这里的酸奶确实很不错 对吧?而且是脱脂的 |
[09:37] | I’ve been waiting for something like this my whole life, and it’s finally here! | 我的一生就在等这样一样东西 最后它出现了 |
[09:44] | Hey, Seinfeld. | 嗨,宋飞 |
[09:46] | I’d appreciate if you’d stop using obscenities around my son, huh? | 不要对我的儿子说什么猥琐的话 我会很感谢你的 |
[09:49] | It was an accident. I’m gonna talk to him. | 那是意外 我该跟他谈谈 |
[09:51] | I’ll have a small plain vanilla in a cup to go. | 我要打包一小杯香草味的 |
[09:55] | – That’s nonfat, right? – That’s right. | – 那是脱脂的,对吧? – 是的 |
[09:58] | I’m on a special diet. | 我在节食 |
[09:59] | – The doctor said I can’T have any fat. – Yeah, well, there is no fat. | – 医生说我一点含脂肪的都不能吃 – 嗯,这是脱脂的 |
[10:02] | Hey, another round of strawberry for me and my friends! | 嗨,给我和我的朋友 每人再来一份草莓味的 |
[10:09] | – Hurry, Jerry, hurry. – How’s it doing? | – 快点,杰瑞,快点 – 怎么样了? |
[10:12] | Not so good. | 不好 |
[10:13] | You can’T have this tested now. It’s melting. | 这不可能马上做试验 它在融化 |
[10:16] | – So what? – It changes the molecules. | – 那又怎么样? – 分子会改变 |
[10:18] | You don’T know what you’re talking about. | 你别说胡话了 |
[10:20] | Hey, fatso, I got a 90 in biology. | 嗨,胖子,生物学我得了90分 |
[10:24] | You call me fatso again, you’re gonna be walking back. | 你又叫我胖子 那你自己走回去 |
[10:30] | Hi. I called earlier about getting the yogurt tested? | 你好,我之前打电话来 要求测试酸奶? |
[10:33] | Oh, right. Would you fill this out, please? | 哦,是的 能把这个填一下吗? |
[10:37] | – Does it matter if it’s melted? – No. | – 融化了有关系吗? – 没关系 |
[10:43] | – This is gonna take a couple of days. – That’s okay. | – 这要花几天时间 – 好的 |
[10:46] | Hello there. | 你好 |
[10:49] | Hello. | 你好 |
[10:52] | Test tubes. | 试管 |
[10:53] | Cool. | 好酷 |
[10:55] | – What do you got there? – This is Mr. Giuliani’s blood. | – 里面是什么? – 朱利安尼先生的血液 |
[10:59] | We’re doing a cholesterol workup on it. | 我们在做胆固醇检查 |
[11:01] | Okay, I’m done. | 我填好了 |
[11:04] | – It was really nice meeting you. – Well, the pleasure’s all mine. | – 很高兴遇见你 – 我才感到荣幸之至 |
[11:12] | – You can’T take that chemist out. – Why not? | – 你不能约那个药剂师出去 – 为什么? |
[11:15] | Because she’s like the jury. She’s gotta be sequestered. | 因为她就像一个陪审员 必须被隔绝 |
[11:18] | I’m not taking her out just to influence the results. | 我不会为了影响结果 这点理由而约她出去 |
[11:21] | – I think the whole thing stinks. – It smells. Smells bad. | – 我觉得整件事就不怎么样 – 很糟糕 |
[11:24] | – Smells really bad. – That’s enough. | – 确实很糟,糟透了 – 够了 |
[11:26] | – What? – With the smells. | – 什么? – 不要再说了 |
[11:30] | So he made an appointment for me to see Dinkins’ doctor. | 他帮我跟迪金斯的医生预约了 |
[11:33] | – He’s just trying to humiliate me. – Yeah. | – 他只是想羞辱我 – 是啊 |
[11:35] | And I have to go. If I don’T go, he’ll know I’m lying. | 我只能去了,如果不去 他会知道我在撒谎 |
[11:41] | What are you gonna do, sit in the doctor’s office doing this? | 你打算怎么做 坐在医生办公室做这种动作? |
[11:44] | He’s gonna think you’re a mental patient. | 他会觉得你是个 精神病人 |
[11:47] | I don’T care. | 我不在乎 |
[11:49] | Look, Lloyd doesn’T know what he’s up against. | 劳埃德不知道 他会面对什么 |
[11:51] | This is nothing to me. | 这个对我根本不算什么 |
[11:53] | My whole life is a lie. | 我的一生就是个谎言 |
[11:57] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[11:59] | So guess who called me. | 猜猜谁给我打电话了 |
[12:01] | – Oh, don’T tell me. Lloyd? – We’re going out tomorrow night. | – 哦,不要告诉我,是劳埃德? – 我们明晚出去 |
[12:05] | All right, look, he’s gonna ask you about my arm. | 看,他会问起我的手 |
[12:08] | So just tell him I banged it against a desk… | 只要告诉他我撞到了桌子… |
[12:11] | …and it’s been moving involuntarily ever since. | …自那以后就会无意识运动 |
[12:13] | I can’T say that. | 我不能这么说 |
[12:15] | – Why not? – What if I like him? | – 为什么? – 如果我喜欢上他了呢? |
[12:17] | – I’m gonna start out lying to this guy? – So you’re taking his side? | – 我要向这个人撒谎? – 所以你站在他那边? |
[12:21] | No, but what if we get married? | 不是的,但是如果我们会结婚呢? |
[12:23] | We’ll always have that between us. | 这个谎言就会一直横亘在我们之间 |
[12:25] | Already you’re marrying this guy? | 你要和这个人结婚? |
[12:28] | – You never know. – Believe me… | – 谁知道呢 – 相信我… |
[12:29] | …you’re not gonna marry him. – What if we become a couple? | …你不会和他结婚的 – 如果我们成了夫妻呢? |
[12:33] | Every time we see you, you’re gonna be walking around going like this? | 每次我们看到你 你会像那样走路? |
[12:36] | Even you can’T keep that up. | 你也不一定会坚持 |
[12:38] | Oh, I believe he can. | 不,我相信他会的 |
[12:45] | – Hi. | – Hi. – 你好 – 你好 |
[12:47] | – You know Jerry. – Of course. He’s a funny f****r. | – 你认识杰瑞 – 当然,他是个TMD有意思的家伙 |
[12:53] | See? | 看到了吧? |
[12:58] | Listen, Matthew, I want to explain something to you. | 听着,马太 我得给你解释一下 |
[13:02] | Now, cursing is not something that most comedians do. | 目前,大多数喜剧演员 都不会做咒骂这种事 |
[13:08] | – You did it. – That’s true, but it was an accident. | – 可你做了 – 是的,但那只是意外 |
[13:12] | I haven’T done it since, and I would never do it again. | 自那以后我没做过 我再也不会那样做了 |
[13:15] | If you continue cursing, you’ll never become… | 如果你继续咒骂 等你长大后就绝不会成为… |
[13:17] | …a comedian like me when you grow up. | …像我这样的喜剧演员 |
[13:21] | Excuse me one second. | 我接一下电话 |
[13:26] | You know, Lloyd advises Dinkins on everything he does. | 你知道的,劳埃德对迪金斯 做的所有事都会给出建议 |
[13:30] | – Yeah, yeah. Big adviser. – He tells him what soap to use. | – 是的,是的,大顾问 – 他告诉他该用什么肥皂 |
[13:37] | What the f**k are you doing, you little piece of s**t?! | 你在TMD干什么 你个小混球?! |
[13:49] | We don’T want to disturb the security guard. | 嘘,你别把保安惹来 |
[13:51] | Where’s the lights? | 灯在哪? |
[13:54] | – How about this? – Yeah. | – 这个怎么样? – 很好 |
[13:58] | A Bunsen burner. | 煤气灯 |
[14:10] | You want a taste? It’s cappuccino. | 要尝尝吗?卡布奇诺味的 |
[14:17] | It’s delicious. | 真好吃 |
[14:19] | – I hear you. – Nonfat? | – 我听到了 – 脱脂? |
[14:21] | Well… | 呃… |
[14:23] | …you tell me. | …你告诉我 |
[14:25] | Is the verdict in yet? | 结果出来了吗? |
[14:28] | No. | 还没 |
[14:30] | Well… | 呃… |
[14:31] | …this is in case there’s a tie. | …这么做是为了避嫌 |
[14:48] | As far as I know, he bumped his arm into a door… | 就我所知 他的手撞到了门… |
[14:50] | …and it’s kind of got… | …稍微有点… |
[14:53] | …this involuntary movement. It’s some sort of a spasm. | 无意识运动 这是某种痉挛 |
[14:59] | So, anyway, you’re a big adviser to Dinkins, huh? | 总之,你是迪金斯的大顾问 对吗? |
[15:02] | Yeah, yeah. It’s coming right down the wire. | 就是这样,是的,是的 |
[15:06] | Know what I would do if I was running for mayor? | 如果我竞选市长 知道我会做什么吗? |
[15:08] | One of my campaign themes would be… | 我的一个竞选主题就是… |
[15:10] | …that everybody should wear nametags to make the city friendlier. | …每个人都应佩戴胸卡 让城市显得更友好 |
[15:14] | – Nametags, huh? – Everybody would know everybody. | – 胸卡? – 每个人都会知道彼此 |
[15:17] | It would be like a small town. | 就像一个小镇一样 |
[15:19] | – Maybe I’ll mention that to him. – Really? | – 也许我会向他提提 – 真的? |
[15:25] | – You sure you don’T want any yogurt? – No, I’m watching my weight. | – 你确定不要酸奶? – 不了,我在控制体重 |
[15:28] | – Oh, it’s nonfat. – Yeah, so they say. | – 哦,这是脱脂的 – 他们是这么说的 |
[15:31] | – Well, shall we go? – Yeah, okay. | – 该走了吗? – 是的,走吧 |
[15:44] | Three days he hasn’T called me, and you know why? | 三天他没给我打过电话 你知道为什么吗? |
[15:46] | Because he thinks I’m too fat. | 因为他觉得我胖 |
[15:48] | – He said that? – No. | – 他这么说了? – 没有 |
[15:50] | But I saw the look on his face when he put his arm around me. | 不过当他把手环着我时 我看到了他脸上的表情 |
[15:53] | Then we went to his apartment, and I sat on one of his chairs… | 然后我们去了他家 我坐在他家的椅子上… |
[15:58] | …and it broke. | …椅子突然坏了 |
[16:01] | And he says, “Boy, you’re a lot of woman.” | 然后他说 “朋友,你不轻嘛” |
[16:07] | Hey, so hear anything on the yogurt? | 嗨,那个酸奶有什么结果吗? |
[16:10] | – No, but I expect to hear any time. – Well, I wouldn’T get your hopes up. | – 还没,不过我希望尽快能知道 – 不要抱什么希望 |
[16:14] | – Why do you say that? – No reason. | – 为什么这么说? – 不为什么 |
[16:18] | Did you hear about that Dinkins? | 迪金斯那件事听说了吗? |
[16:20] | – What about him? – You didn’T hear? | – 他怎么了? – 你没听说? |
[16:22] | He’s proposing a plan where everyone in the city should wear nametags. | 他提出了一项建议 城市中的每个人都应佩戴胸卡 |
[16:28] | – Nametags? – So people can go around… | – 胸卡? – 那样人们走来走去… |
[16:30] | …saying hello to one another. | …可以相互问好 |
[16:31] | Oh, I see. So you go, “Hey, you know who I saw wilding today? Herb!” | 哦,我明白了,你会说,“嗨 知道今天我在外面看到谁了?小草!” |
[16:36] | He’s becoming a laughingstock! | 他成了笑柄 |
[16:37] | The Times has already stated it could cost him the election. Nametags! | 时代周刊评论说他可能 因此丢掉选举,胸卡 |
[16:45] | Hello? | 你好? |
[16:47] | Yes. | 是 |
[16:50] | Yeah… | 对… |
[16:51] | Oh, really? | 哦,真的? |
[16:53] | Okay. Thank you very much. | 好的,谢谢 |
[16:56] | Bye-bye. Well… | 再见,呃… |
[16:58] | …the yogurt verdict is in. | …酸奶的结果出来了 |
[17:01] | Fat! | 有脂肪 |
[17:07] | The next morning, I woke up… | 第二天早上,我醒来… |
[17:11] | …and it was going like this. | …就像这样了 |
[17:14] | I can control it if I really concentrate… | 如果我集中精神 我可以控制… |
[17:18] | …but otherwise… | …否则的话… |
[17:22] | Yes, well, I’m going to have to be perfectly honest with you. | 好的,我必须对你说实话 |
[17:25] | – Please, doctor. – I’ve examined you… | – 请说,医生 – 我给你做了检查… |
[17:27] | …I’ve looked at your x-rays… | …我看了你的X光线… |
[17:30] | …and I find that there’s absolutely nothing wrong with you. | …发现你根本没有问题 |
[17:37] | Really? | 真的? |
[17:40] | – Nothing? – Nothing… | – 没有? – 没有… |
[17:41] | …that would indicate involuntary spasms. | …没有迹象表明 有无意识的痉挛 |
[17:46] | Well, it’s kind of a mystery, isn’T it? | 这是一个谜,对不? |
[17:49] | – No, not really. – How so? | – 不,不是这样 – 那怎么会? |
[17:51] | May I suggest the possibility that you’re faking. | 我觉得你是装出来的 |
[17:54] | Faking? | 装? |
[17:56] | What makes you think that I have time… | 你怎么会认为我有时间… |
[17:59] | …to see doctors take x-rays, make appointments… | …看医生,照X光线 预约… |
[18:02] | …when there’s absolutely nothing wrong with me? | …而我根本就没什么毛病? |
[18:04] | What kind of a person would do a thing like that? | 什么人会那样做? |
[18:06] | I don’T know what kind of person would do something like that. | 我不知道什么人会那样做 |
[18:09] | Obviously a very sick person. | 但显然是一个病得不轻的人 |
[18:12] | A very immature person. | 一个不成熟的人 |
[18:15] | A person who has no regard for wasting other people’s valuable time. | 一个毫不在乎 浪费他人宝贵时间的人 |
[18:19] | – Goodbye. – Now see here, doctor… | – 再见 – 看看这,医生… |
[18:21] | I said, goodbye. | 我说了,再见 |
[18:24] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:32] | Jerry, come on, look. Let’s go to that yogurt store. | 杰瑞,快点 我们去那家酸奶店 |
[18:35] | I’ve been thinking about this. This has gotta be a massive conspiracy. | 我一直在想 这可能是个重大阴谋 |
[18:39] | Who knows how deep it goes? | 谁知道会有多大呢 |
[18:41] | Hey, look, wait a second. Kramer, turn that up. | 嗨,看,等等 克莱默,开响点 |
[18:44] | Rudy Giuliani, who underwent a physical last week… | 鲁迪・朱利安尼,上周刚做了 身体检查… |
[18:47] | …received some startling news today… | …今天收到了惊人的消息… |
[18:49] | …when his cholesterol count turned out to be a whopping 375. | …他的胆固醇数竟然有375 |
[18:55] | What effect this will have on the minds of the voters… | 这将对投票人有何影响… |
[18:57] | …remains to be seen. | …有待观察 |
[18:59] | In another development, Mayor Dinkins has fired… | 另一则新闻 迪金斯市长已解雇了… |
[19:01] | …his top adviser, Lloyd Braun, who was believed responsible… | …他的首席顾问劳埃德・布劳恩 此事在很大程度上与… |
[19:04] | …for the nametag fiasco. | …胸卡事件有关 |
[19:06] | We now take you to Giuliani headquarters… | 现在我们把画面切到 朱利安尼办公室… |
[19:08] | …where Rudy Giuliani is about to make a statement. | …鲁迪・朱利安尼马上要讲话了 |
[19:11] | It’s hard to understand because I’ve done everything I normally do. | 这很难明白 但我已尽我所能 |
[19:14] | I’ve been watching my diet very carefully, I exercise regularly. | 我一直非常注意自己的饮食 有规律地做运动 |
[19:17] | My only indulgence, I guess, would be that I eat a lot of frozen yogurt… | 我唯一的放纵,我想,应该是 吃了很多冰冻酸奶… |
[19:21] | …but it’s nonfat. | …但那是脱脂的 |
[19:23] | Nonfat yogurt? Oh, my God. They got Giuliani, and he doesn’T know it! | 脱脂酸奶?哦,天哪 朱利安尼也吃了,但他还不知道 |
[19:29] | – Now look what you’ve done. – We’ve gotta do something. | – 看看你都做了什么 – 我们该做点什么 |
[19:32] | I’m calling Giuliani’s headquarters. | 我得给朱利安尼办公室打电话 |
[19:36] | Nametags! Nametags! | 胸卡!胸卡! |
[19:39] | What kind of an idiot thinks anybody would be interested in that idea? | 什么样的白痴会觉得 有人会对这个主意感兴趣? |
[19:42] | I don’T think it’s so bad. People should wear nametags. | 我不觉得那很糟糕 人们应该佩戴胸卡 |
[19:46] | Everyone would be a lot friendlier. | 人人都会变得更友好 |
[19:48] | “Hello, Sam.” “How you doing, Joe?” | “你好,萨姆” “你好吗,乔?” |
[19:53] | Hey, your arm. It moved again. | 喂,你的手,又动了 |
[19:57] | I thought you said it went away. | 我记得你说过这已经结束了 |
[19:58] | I banged it on the desk in the doctor’s office. | 我撞到了医生办公室的桌子 |
[20:03] | Quiet! | 安静! |
[20:04] | They’re starting the press conference. | 记者招待会要开始了 |
[20:07] | My campaign staff received some very disturbing information… | 我的竞选班子收到了 令人困扰的消息… |
[20:11] | …regarding the fat content in yogurt that’s being sold throughout the city. | …是关于在整个城市里 贩卖的酸奶的脂肪成分 |
[20:15] | I pledge to you now that if I’m elected mayor, as my first order of business… | 我现在向你们保证,如果我 当选市长,我的第一个商业命令是… |
[20:19] | …I’ll appoint a special task force to investigate this matter. | …我会任命一个特别任务小组 来调查这件事 |
[20:23] | I promise you, my fellow New Yorkers… | 我向你们承诺 我的纽约同胞们… |
[20:25] | …that Mayor Giuliani will do everything possible… | …朱利安尼市长 会尽其所能… |
[20:28] | …to cleanse the city of this falsified nonfat yogurt. | …解决假冒脱脂酸奶问题 |
[20:33] | The old yogurt was so much better. Oh, this is terrible. | 以前的酸奶要好多了 哦,这太可怕了 |
[20:37] | – Oh, it stinks. – Mine too. | – 哦,它发臭了 – 我的也是 |
[20:39] | – I got one more day. – I can’T eat this. | – 又是一天 – 我不能吃这个 |
[20:41] | Hey, Jerry. | 嗨,杰瑞 |
[20:44] | Thanks a lot. I hope you’re happy. | 谢谢,现在你开心了 |
[20:47] | – It had fat in it. It’s not good for you. – I don’T care! | – 里面含脂,对你没有好处 – 我不在乎! |
[20:51] | It was good! I was enjoying it. | 那样很好,我很喜欢 |
[20:54] | Had to interfere, couldn’T leave well enough alone. | 你一定要干涉嘛 就不能适可而止 |
[20:56] | I will get even with you for this. You can count on it. | 我不会放过你的 都是因为你 |
[21:00] | Hey, you guys, listen to this. Listen to this. | 喂,你们,听听这个 听听 |
[21:03] | “Apparently some blood spilled into Mr. Giuliani’s test tube… | “显然某些血液溅到了 Giuliani先生的试管里… |
[21:06] | …causing his cholesterol count… | …使他的胆固醇数… |
[21:08] | …to be 150 points higher than was initially reported. | …比最初报告的高了150点 |
[21:11] | Ironically, the mishap, by bringing the nonfat-yogurt scandal… | 讽刺的是,这次不幸事件 将脱脂酸奶丑闻 |
[21:14] | …to the public’s attention… | …曝光出来… |
[21:16] | …probably clinched the election for the Republican. | …也许也因此 结束了共和党的选举 |
[21:18] | It was the one issue which seemed to electrify the voters… | 也许正是这个问题 触动了投票人… |
[21:21] | …and swept Giuliani into office.” | …使Giuliani走上台” |
[21:24] | So in effect, the yogurt won him the election. | 所以,事实上 酸奶使他赢得了竞选 |
[21:27] | I wonder what actually happened in that lab. | 我很想知道 那个实验室里到底发生了什么 |
[21:29] | Yeah. Me too. | 是啊,我也想知道 |
[21:33] | I can’T eat this. | 我不能吃这个 |
[21:40] | Thanks for ruining my daddy’s business, you fat f**k. | 谢谢你毁了我爸爸的生意 你TMD胖混球! |
[21:55] | There’s nothing more fun than cursing when you’re a kid. | 你还是孩子却已学会咒骂 没有什么比这更可笑的了 |
[21:58] | I mean, it’s like getting the keys to the car. | 我是说,这就像把钥匙插入车里发动汽车 |
[22:00] | You’re doing something you’re not supposed to do. | 你做的事是你不应该做的 |
[22:03] | And there’s nothing less fun than when you’re an adult… | 当你成为大人,不得不 使用那些有用的咒骂时… |
[22:06] | …and having to use those wholesome curses: | …这是非常正常的 |
[22:09] | Fudge! | 胡说! |
[22:12] | Sugar! | 见鬼! |
[22:15] | Consarnit! | 该死! |
[22:17] | What the hell is “consarnit” anyway? | 不管怎样,“该死”到底指什么? |
[22:20] | You stub your toe and say, “Consarnit”… | 你踩了自己的脚 然后说“该死的”… |
[22:22] | …you might as well say, “Yippee!” | …也许你还会说“啊” |
[22:26] | If you’ve been to a foreign country, the first thing you learn… | 如果你去外国 你首先要学的就是… |
[22:29] | …are the curse words. Right? | …骂人话,对吧? |
[22:31] | You travel halfway around the world to experience some exotic civilization… | 你周游世界 体验一些异域风情,外国文化… |
[22:35] | …the first thing you ask is, “How do they say ‘doodie’ here?” | …到一个地方你问的第一句话就是 “在这怎么骂人?” |