时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | The old-fashioned barbershop… | 老式的理发店… |
[00:05] | …is, unfortunately, becoming a thing of the past. What went wrong? | …很不幸,已经过时了 是哪里出了问题? |
[00:08] | First of all, he needs a $20,000 chair to make a three dollar tip. | 首先,他要一张2万美元的椅子 每次却只收3美元的小费 |
[00:14] | I say, cut back on the chair, update the magazines. | 要我说,就该省下买椅子的钱 多买些新杂志 |
[00:18] | Why do barbers always display that license? | 为什么理发师总把执照挂起来? |
[00:21] | There’s no laws in haircutting… | 理发又没什么规矩… |
[00:23] | …except show every customer the back of their head. | …要说有,也只是把顾客的后脑勺 拿镜子照给他们自己看就好 |
[00:26] | I don’T wanna see the back. | 我不想看我的后脑勺 |
[00:27] | Why see something that I’m never gonna see at any other time? | 干嘛要去看今后再也看不到的东西? |
[00:30] | When I buy pants… | 我买裤子的时候… |
[00:32] | …two salesmen don’T lift me up and go, “How do you like the crotch?” | …也不会来两个店员把我扛起来 然后问:“这裤裆怎么样?” |
[00:36] | If I wanted to see everything, I would’ve been a fly. | 要是什么东西都想看一看 我就变苍蝇了 |
[00:44] | Well, George, we here at Sanalac… | “理发师” 乔治,我们Sanalac的人… |
[00:46] | …like to think of ourselves as fairly progressive. | …喜欢视自己为有进取心的人 |
[00:49] | We have a small but prestigious group of clients. | 我们的客户群比较小但是他们都很有威信 |
[00:51] | A lot of people consider me small and prestigious. | 很多人觉得我也小小的但是很有威信 |
[00:57] | That’s funny, George. | 有意思,乔治 |
[00:59] | – You’re very quick. – Oh, well. | – 你脑子很快 – 这没什么 |
[01:00] | I feel like I don’T… | 我觉得我… |
[01:02] | I don’T have to explain every little thing to you. | 我不用把每件小事都解释给你听 |
[01:05] | You understand everything immediately. | 你理解东西很快 |
[01:07] | I enjoy understanding. | 我喜欢理解力 |
[01:11] | I want you to have this job. | 我要你接这份工作 |
[01:13] | – Of course… – Stu Zimmer’s on line two. | – 当然… – 斯图・齐默尔在2号线等您 |
[01:15] | Great. Thanks. | 好极了,谢谢 |
[01:17] | I’ve gotta take this call. Listen… | 我要接电话了,听着… |
[01:19] | …I’m really glad that you came in. | …很高兴你过来 |
[01:24] | “I want you to have this job. | “我要你接这份工作 |
[01:27] | Of course…” | 当然…” |
[01:29] | – Yeah? – That’s it. | – 嗯? – 就这样 |
[01:32] | – What do you mean? – What? | – 什么意思? – 什么? |
[01:33] | He never finished. He got a call. That was the end. | 他没把话讲完,接了个电话 就没了 |
[01:36] | – “Of course” was the last thing? – Maybe he was gonna say: | – “当然”是最后讲的? – 可能他是想说: |
[01:39] | “Of course, I have to check with my associates.” | “当然,我要跟我同事商量一下” |
[01:42] | “I want you to have this job. Of course, the board of directors… | “我要你接这份工作,当然,董事会… |
[01:45] | …is under indictment and will be serving time.” | …被指控,而且马上就要坐牢了” |
[01:48] | “I want you to have this job. Of course, sodomy is a prerequisite.” | “我要你接这份工作。 当然,会搞Gay也是必要条件” |
[01:51] | All right. All right. | 够了吧 |
[01:53] | Why don’T you just call him. | 你为什么不直接打电话给他? |
[01:55] | He made a big deal about how I understand everything immediately. | 他认定我能很快明白所有东西 |
[01:58] | That’s what impressed him. | 他最看重的就是这点 |
[02:00] | So if you call to ask if you have the job, you might lose it. | 也就是说,你要是打电话去问 可能反而会丢掉这工作 |
[02:03] | – If I don’T call… – You have it, but you’ll never know it. | – 我要是不打的话… – 你就算被录用了也不知道 |
[02:07] | – What kind of company? – Rest stop supply. | – 什么公司? – 休息区供货公司 |
[02:10] | Oh, good for you. | 很适合你 |
[02:13] | – Yeah, yeah. – Hey. | – 耶,耶 – 嗨 |
[02:14] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[02:16] | – Shower? – Haircut. I’m very happy with this. | – 洗过澡了? – 理过发了,我很满意 |
[02:19] | – Who’d you use? Gino? – Of course. | – 谁帮你剪的?吉诺? – 当然 |
[02:21] | – Wouldn’T let that butcher cut my hair. – What butcher? | – 才不会让那个杀猪的剪我头发 – 什么杀猪的? |
[02:24] | The uncle. Enzo. That’s the guy Jerry uses. | 那个叔叔,恩佐 给杰瑞理发那个 |
[02:26] | I’ve been going to him for 12 years. I can’T switch. I’d hurt his feelings. | 我去他那儿剪头发都12年了 我不能换人,否则他要伤心的 |
[02:30] | – You never get good haircuts. – You can get a good one today. | – 你头发剪得没一次好看的 – 今天能去剪个好看的 |
[02:33] | It’s Enzo’s day off. Gino’s there all by himself. | 恩佐今天休息 只有吉诺一个人在 |
[02:36] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 嗯 |
[02:38] | You should go get one, to look good for my bachelor auction. | 你该去弄个头发 在我单身汉拍卖会上也好看点儿 |
[02:41] | What bachelor auction? | 什么单身汉拍卖会? |
[02:42] | This thing where they auction off dates with bachelors for charity. | 拍卖单身汉的约会,钱都捐给慈善机构 |
[02:46] | And you didn’T ask me? | 你怎么不问问我? |
[02:48] | I could raise enough money to cure polio. | 我能赚到的钱都够攻克小儿麻痹症的了 |
[02:50] | They’ve had a cure for polio for quite some time. | 小儿麻痹症早就不是绝症了 |
[02:53] | Polio? | 小儿麻痹症? |
[02:56] | Will you go ahead? You need a haircut. | 你会去吗? 你该去理个发 |
[03:00] | – Okay. – Yeah. | – 好的 – 耶 |
[03:02] | – What are you all dressed up for? – Job interview. | – 你穿成这样干嘛? – 求职面试 |
[03:04] | – Yeah? How’d it go? – Good. | – 真的?怎么样? – 不错 |
[03:07] | Of course… | 显然… |
[03:15] | – Oh, Jerry! – Hi, Enzo. | – 噢,杰瑞! – 嗨,恩佐 |
[03:18] | – You come for the haircut? – No. | – 你来理发的? – 不是 |
[03:21] | – Actually, I was… – It’s my day off. | – 事实上,我是来… – 我今天休息 |
[03:22] | But I take care of you because you my favorite customer. | 但你是我最喜欢的顾客 我会好好待你的 |
[03:26] | You been with me for so long. | 都当了这么多年老主顾 |
[03:28] | You so loyal. | 真是忠实 |
[03:30] | Well… | 额… |
[03:32] | – If it’s your day off… – What’s the difference? | – 要是你今天休息… – 有什么区别吗? |
[03:34] | – It takes 10 minutes. – Well, it’s… | – 只要10分钟 – 那个… |
[03:39] | Jerry, today I’m gonna do something special for you. | 杰瑞,今天我给你弄个特别一点的 |
[03:43] | – I don’T wanna take too much off. – Hey, who’s your barber, huh? | – 不用剪太多 – 嘿,给你剪头发的是谁? |
[03:47] | You tell the joke. I cut the hair. | 开玩笑,是我来剪 |
[03:51] | Gino, you’ve outdone yourself this time. | 吉诺,你水平又高了 |
[03:54] | This is the best haircut I’ve ever had. | 这是我理过最棒的头发 |
[04:10] | – He massacred you! – I know. | – 他毁了你! – 我知道 |
[04:13] | You look like you’re 5 years old. | 你看上去像个五岁的小朋友 |
[04:17] | What if I shampoo? Sometimes a shampoo helps. | 用洗发精会不会好一点? 有时候洗发精还有点用 |
[04:20] | You gotta start seeing somebody else. | 你非找别人帮你理发不可了 |
[04:21] | Get out of this relationship. | 赶紧从他那儿脱身 |
[04:24] | I can’T. He loves me. He says I’m his most loyal customer. | 不行,他爱我 他说我是他最忠实的顾客 |
[04:27] | Plus, he’s on the corner. I’d have to pass him every day when I go by. | 还有,他就住拐角 每天我路过都要跟他打照面 |
[04:31] | – Well, you gotta do it. – I can’T, I can’T. I’d break his heart. | – 你一定要换人 – 不行,他会伤心的 |
[04:38] | No way my Gino did that. | 吉诺绝对不会剪成这样 |
[04:41] | – It’s an Enzo. – You told me he wouldn’T be there. | – 肯定是恩佐干的 – 他在店里,你还说没有 |
[04:44] | – So what? – So I didn’T wanna hurt his feelings. | – 那有怎样? – 我不想伤害他 |
[04:47] | You can’T continue seeing him. You’re destroying yourself. | 你不能再去他那了 你会毁了你自己 |
[04:53] | I’m not gonna let you. Now, if you don’T call him, I will. | 我不会再让你去的 如果你不打电话找他的话,我打 |
[04:56] | No, no, Kramer, you can’T do that. | 不,克莱默,别这样 |
[04:58] | I’ll call Gino. You’ll see him. We’re gonna get that haircut fixed. | 我要打电话给吉诺,你去他那儿 我们帮你把发型修修好 |
[05:01] | – I don’T want you to call him. – All right. | – 我不要你打给他 – 好吧 |
[05:05] | You’re crazy. | 你真是疯了 |
[05:08] | So I still haven’T heard about that job. | 我还是没那工作的消息 |
[05:11] | That’s a tough one. What are you gonna do about that? | 真倒霉,那你准备怎么办? |
[05:13] | Well, I have an idea. | 我有办法 |
[05:15] | – Yeah? – I show up. | – 嗯? – 我过去 |
[05:21] | – What do you mean, you show up? – I show up. | – 你过去是什么意思? – 我去上班 |
[05:24] | I pretend I have the job. | 假装我得到了工作 |
[05:26] | The guy’s on vacation. If I have the job, it’s fine. | 那家伙度假去了 要是我得到工作,是最好 |
[05:30] | If I don’T, by the time he comes back, I’m ensconced. | 要是没有,等到他回来,我也安顿好了 |
[05:36] | – Not bad. – What’s the worst that could happen? | – 不错 – 最坏还能怎么样呢? |
[05:38] | You’d be embarrassed and humiliated in front of a large group of people… | 你在一大堆人面前出洋相… |
[05:42] | …and have to walk out in shame with your tail between your legs. | …然后只能夹着尾巴灰溜溜地溜走 |
[05:46] | Yeah. So? | 那又怎么样? |
[05:48] | Yeah. I see what you mean. I forgot who I was dealing with. | 我知道你什么意思了 竟忘了我在跟谁讲话 |
[05:54] | Good morning. Morning. | 早上好,早 |
[05:56] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[05:58] | Morning. Hi. Nice to see you. How are you? | 早,很高兴见到你 你好吗? |
[06:00] | Good morning. Good morning. | 早上好,早上好 |
[06:03] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[06:05] | – How can I help you? – The name’s George Costanza. | – 有什么需要帮忙吗? – 我叫乔治・克斯坦萨 |
[06:08] | I’m starting work here today. I was wondering if you could… | 今天开始我在这儿工作 请问你能不能… |
[06:11] | …tell me where my office is? – I wasn’T aware that… | …告诉我我的办公室在哪儿? – 我还不知道…… |
[06:14] | Mike. This is George Costanza. | 迈克,这是乔治・克斯坦萨 |
[06:17] | He’s starting here today. | 他今天开始上班 |
[06:19] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎加入 |
[06:20] | Thanks, Mike. Nice to be aboard. | 谢谢,迈克,很高兴加入你们 |
[06:22] | I didn’T know Mr. Tuttle was finished interviewing. | 我不知道塔特尔先生已经面试完了 |
[06:25] | Oh, he was probably just getting anxious to start his vacation. | 哦,他可能心急着去度假吧 |
[06:30] | – He wants to know where his office is. – Oh, well… | – 他想知道他的办公室在哪儿 – 嗯… |
[06:33] | Let’s see. We’ve got two. | 我想想,我们有两个 |
[06:34] | There’s the big one down the hall and the small one here. | 大厅里有一间大的,这边有一间小的 |
[06:37] | – I should ask Jack. – Oh, leave Jack alone. | – 我该问下杰克 – 哦,不用麻烦杰克了 |
[06:40] | Jack’s got enough problems. | 他事情可不少 |
[06:42] | – I’ll just take the small office. – Really? | – 我用小的就好了 – 真的? |
[06:45] | Yes. I like to feel cozy. | 嗯,我喜欢舒适的 |
[06:46] | I have a small apartment. I like to feel tucked in, nestled in. | 我有间小公寓 我喜欢挤在里面,窝在里面 |
[06:50] | Love to be nestled. | 我就是喜欢窝着 |
[06:51] | All right. It’s 808, right down there. | 好,在808,就在那边 |
[06:54] | Meanwhile, I’ll get you the Pensky file. You can start working on that. | 给你彭斯基的资料 你可以从那个开始做起 |
[06:58] | Yes, of course. The Pensky file. | 当然,彭斯基的资料 |
[07:00] | Can’T wait to sink my teeth into that. | 真等不及想一头扎进工作里了 |
[07:03] | Wow, that Pensky. | 喔,那个彭斯基 |
[07:04] | Well, we’ll straighten him out. | 我们来搞定他吧 |
[07:52] | What do you do there all day? | 你一整天都干什么了? |
[07:54] | They gave me the Pensky file. | 他们给了我彭斯基的资料 |
[07:57] | – So it’s a nice place to work? – You know, I’m enjoying it very much. | – 是个能好好工作的地方吗? – 我很喜欢 |
[08:00] | I think my coworkers are really taking to me. | 我觉得同事们真的喜欢我 |
[08:02] | We’re like a family. | 我们像一家人 |
[08:04] | In fact, yesterday was Grace’s birthday. | 事实上,昨天是格蕾丝生日 |
[08:08] | She’s such a sweet woman. | 她是个可爱的女人 |
[08:10] | We had a little party with cake and champagne. | 我们开了个小派对,有蛋糕跟香槟 |
[08:14] | I made a toast. | 是我说的祝酒词 |
[08:17] | What about your boss, the guy who interviewed you? | 你老板呢,就是面试你那家伙呢? |
[08:20] | He’ll be back on Monday. | 他礼拜一回来 |
[08:24] | – Hi. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[08:27] | How come you’re wearing a hat? | 你戴着帽子干什么? |
[08:29] | I got a haircut. | 我剪了个头发 |
[08:31] | Oh, yeah? Can I see it? | 是吗?让我看看 |
[08:34] | There’s nothing to see. | 没什么好看的 |
[08:35] | – Come on. Let me see it. – Forget it. | – 快点,给我看看 – 别再提了 |
[08:37] | Come on. | 快点 |
[08:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:03] | Very good. Thank you. | 很好,谢谢 |
[09:04] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[09:06] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[09:10] | You can forget about me going to that bachelor auction. | 你可以不用打让我去单身汉拍卖会的主意了 |
[09:13] | What? No, Jerry. You have to go. | 什么?不,杰瑞,你一定要去 |
[09:15] | You know, Elaine, I’d do it, but I’m working that day. | 伊莲,我是会去的 但是那天我要工作 |
[09:18] | Yeah. Too bad. | 是吗,真遗憾 |
[09:24] | This is the worst haircut Jerry’s ever had. You gotta fix it. | 那是杰瑞剪过最丑的头发了 你得帮忙弄弄好 |
[09:28] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[09:30] | I fix. But you gotta make sure you no tell anybody. | 我会去弄好 但是你要保证不告诉任何人 |
[09:34] | He’s a little crazy. | 他有点疯狂 |
[09:35] | I don’T know what he do if he find out I touch Jerry’s hair. | 要是让他知道我动了杰瑞的头发 我不知道他会怎么样 |
[09:39] | So, I love that Edward Scissorhands. | 我爱死剪刀手爱德华了 |
[09:41] | That’s the best movie I ever see. | 那是我看过最棒的电影 |
[09:44] | Again with the Edward Scissorhands. | 又是剪刀手爱德华 |
[09:47] | How can you have a hand like a scissor? | 人怎么可能长着剪刀一样的手呢? |
[09:50] | Show me one person who’s got a hand like a scissor. | 要真有,指给我看看 |
[09:52] | Hey, it’s a beautiful dream. I love to be this man. | 不过是个美梦罢了 我喜欢做那样的人 |
[09:55] | Did you ever think about what you’re going to do on the toilet? | 你想过你在蹲马桶的时候该干嘛吗? |
[10:01] | What are you going to do on the toilet?! | 你会在蹲马桶的时候干嘛呢?! (当然是便便了,同理,一个理发师 拿着剪刀就不该再胡思乱想…�澹� |
[10:04] | I’d like to have shoehorn hands. | 我比较想有双拔鞋手 (鞋拔:装在鞋根帮助穿上鞋子的一种 光滑、弯曲的用具,通常由塑料或金属制成) |
[10:11] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[10:12] | – Hey. – Okay, now listen to me. | – 嗨 – 听我说 |
[10:15] | I talked to Gino. He’ll fix the haircut. | 我跟吉诺说过了 他会帮你修剪 |
[10:17] | Great. Then you can go to the bachelor auction. | 好极了 你又可以去单身汉拍卖会了 |
[10:20] | – Yeah, but… – No buts. | – 嗯,但… – 没有但是 |
[10:22] | His apartment tonight, 8:00. | 今晚八点,他公寓见 |
[10:24] | – Can he fix it? – I don’T know. | – 他能改好吗? – 我不知道 |
[10:30] | Boy, you got a beautiful head of hair. | 你头发真好 |
[10:35] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:37] | I bet Uncle Enzo, he tell you that all the time. | 我猜恩佐叔叔一直这么跟你说吧 |
[10:40] | Actually, Enzo hasn’T said that to me in a while. | 其实,他已经很久没说过了 |
[10:45] | I don’T think Uncle Enzo realize what a lucky barber he is. | 我想恩佐叔叔 没意识到他是个多幸运的理发师 |
[10:50] | That’s nice of you to say. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[10:54] | Just a second. | 等一下 |
[10:58] | – Yes? – It’s your Uncle Enzo. | – 谁? – 你恩佐叔叔 |
[11:02] | It’s Uncle Enzo! Quick. Go in there. I’ll clean up. | 是恩佐叔叔!快 进去,我来收拾 |
[11:07] | Come on up. | 上来吧 |
[11:23] | Uncle Enzo, what are you doing here? | 恩佐叔叔 你来有什么事吗? |
[11:25] | – I come to apologize. – Apologize? | – 我来道歉的 – 道歉? |
[11:29] | I rented the movie Edward Scissorhands. | 我租了剪刀手爱德华 |
[11:32] | That Johnny Depp, he make me cry. | 那个约翰尼・德普,把我都看哭了 |
[11:35] | He make me cry too. You want something to drink? | 我也看哭了 要喝点什么吗? |
[11:39] | Hey! What’s all this? | 嘿!这是什么? |
[11:43] | Nothing. It’s just hair. | 没什么,头发罢了 |
[11:46] | – You do haircut in the apartment? – No. | – 你在公寓里剪头发? – 没有 |
[11:49] | Pizza man was here. Maybe some fall off. | 送披萨的在这儿,可能是他掉的 |
[11:53] | He’s going bald. | 他都快秃了 |
[11:55] | It looks very familiar. | 看上去真眼熟 |
[12:05] | In the one minute he worked on me, I could tell he was good. | 他只给我理了一分钟的头发 我就知道他很棒 |
[12:08] | Yeah. Slow, gentle, attentive. | 对,悠然,轻柔,聚精会神 |
[12:10] | – Yeah. | – Yeah. – 对 – 没错 |
[12:12] | – Didn’T I tell you? – But Enzo picked up one of my hairs. | – 我不是告诉过你吗? – 但是恩佐捡到了我的一根头发 |
[12:16] | – Yeah? So? – I think he knew. | – 嗯,然后? – 我想他知道了 |
[12:18] | – No, he doesn’T know. – He knows my hair. | – 不,他不知道的 – 他认识我的头发 |
[12:21] | You’re imagining things. He doesn’T know a thing. | 你想多了 他看不出来的 |
[12:23] | – Come on. Pull yourself together. – Okay, okay. | – 来,振作起来 – 好吧 |
[12:30] | What happened? It looks the same. | 怎么了? 看上去跟之前一样 |
[12:32] | He didn’T get to finish. His uncle came in. We almost got caught! | 他没给我剪完,他叔叔就过来了 我们差点就被逮个正着! |
[12:37] | Jerry, the auction is in a few hours. | 杰瑞,再过几个小时拍卖就要开始了 |
[12:40] | – Take the K-Man. – Yeah. | – 把老K牵过去 – 嗯 |
[12:43] | You can still go. | 你还是可以去的 (都这样了还是宁要Jerry不要Kramer…) |
[12:45] | What, are you kidding? Look at him. He’s grotesque. | 什么,开什么玩笑 看看他,样子多怪 |
[12:48] | – Do you think? – Do I think? He’s repugnant. | – 你这么觉得吗? – 我这么觉得吗?看得我都想吐了 |
[12:56] | – What would you wear? – Whatever it takes. | – 你穿什么去? – 你想让我穿什么都行 |
[13:03] | See, Newman is a good customer. | 瞧,纽曼是个好顾客 |
[13:06] | Once I find a barber, I stick with him. I almost went to barber school. | 一旦认准了理发师,我就一直去他那里 我本来要上理发学校的 |
[13:11] | I always felt I had a talent for it. | 我觉得我对理发很有天赋 |
[13:13] | Not everybody like Newman, so loyal. | 不是每个人都像纽曼一样忠诚 |
[13:16] | Yeah, just the way that I was raised. | 嗯,我从小就这样教育出来的 |
[13:19] | I’m special. | 我就是与众不同 |
[13:22] | You know, I don’T mind if somebody’s funny… | 我不介意滑稽的人 |
[13:25] | …but I no like the funny business. | 但我不喜欢滑稽的事儿 |
[13:32] | I’m gonna go out for a little bit. | 我出去一下 |
[13:35] | – I’ll be right back. – Take your time. | – 马上就回来 – 不急 |
[13:43] | You happy with the haircut? | 发型还满意吗? |
[13:45] | It’s okay. A little crooked. | 还行,有点卷了 |
[13:48] | How you like to have a free haircut for six months? | 想不想免费理发六个月? |
[13:51] | – What’s the catch? – You get me a sample of Jerry’s hair. | – 想让我做什么? – 找一点杰瑞的头发来 |
[13:56] | That job sounds like it might be worth… | 这活听起来怎么也应该… |
[13:59] | …a year’s free haircuts. And a comb. | …免费理发一年 外加一把梳子 |
[14:11] | Mr. Costanza, Mr. Pensky’s here to see you. | 克斯坦萨先生,彭斯基先生要见你 |
[14:19] | Mr. Pensky? | 彭斯基? |
[14:21] | Of the Pensky file? | 就是我手头上这个彭斯基? |
[14:22] | Costanza? | 克斯坦萨? |
[14:24] | Arthur Pensky. | 我是亚瑟・彭斯基 |
[14:26] | Mr. Pensky. | 彭斯基先生 |
[14:28] | L… I was just working on your file. | 我正在处理您的资料 |
[14:31] | I was… | 我把… |
[14:33] | …transferring the contents of the file into this… | …我把资料的内容… |
[14:36] | …flexible, accordion-style folder to… | …弄成活页,放在这个文件夹里了 |
[14:38] | – Where’s Tuttle? – He’s on vacation. | – 塔特尔在哪? – 他度假去了 |
[14:41] | He was on vacation the last time I dropped by. Give me my file. | 上次我来的时候他也去度假了 给我看看我的资料 |
[14:49] | Looks like you put a lot of work into this. | 你似乎花了很多力气在上面 |
[14:52] | Well, in college they used to call me “the little bulldog.” | 在大学里他们都叫我“小斗牛犬” |
[14:55] | Yeah, you are Pensky material. | 真是干这个的料 |
[14:58] | Would you ever consider coming to work directly for me? | 有没有想过直接替我工作? |
[15:02] | – Really? – You are aware… | – 真的? – 你知道吗… |
[15:05] | – Mr. Costanza? – Not now, Clarisse. | – 克斯坦萨先生? – 现在在忙, 克莱丽斯 |
[15:07] | I thought Mr. Pensky should know they’re towing his car. | 我想告诉彭斯基先生他的车要被拖走了 |
[15:10] | Damn this city! | 这是什么破地方! |
[15:12] | I am aware? I am aware? | 我知道吗?我知道吗? |
[15:16] | He knows. He knows about us. | 他知道了 他知道我们的事了 |
[15:18] | – How do you know? – Because I know. | – 你怎么知道? – 因为我知道 |
[15:20] | He’s crazy. All morning, he looking at the hair. He staring at the hair. | 他疯了,整个早上都 在看那头发,死死得盯着看 |
[15:26] | – Who is it? – It’s Newman! | – 谁? – 纽曼 |
[15:29] | He was in the shop with Enzo. He can’T see me here. | 他刚刚跟恩佐一起在店里 不能让他在这儿看见我 |
[15:31] | Go in the bedroom. Open the window. You can go out the fire escape. | 去卧室,打开窗,从太平梯下去 (发生火灾时借以逃生的外部楼梯) |
[15:39] | – What do you want? – Could I use your bathroom? | – 干嘛? – 可以用你洗手间吗? |
[15:43] | What’s wrong with yours? | 你的怎么了? |
[15:45] | – My toilet’s clogged. – You can’T unclog it? | – 我马桶塞住了 – 就不能弄通吗? |
[15:47] | – Did you ask Kramer? – He’s out. | – 找过克莱默吗? – 他不在 |
[15:48] | – Number one? – Yes, yes. | – 小解? – 嗯嗯 |
[15:51] | – May I go? – Go ahead. | – 我可以用吗? – 用吧 |
[15:52] | – I gotta go very badly. – Flush twice. | – 我很急 – 冲两遍 |
[15:54] | Thank you! | 谢啦! |
[16:00] | No. | 不用 |
[16:02] | Jackpot. | 找到咯 |
[16:05] | I don’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[16:07] | There’s no hair in this thing. | 这上面也没有头发 |
[16:09] | I’ve never seen a person that didn’t have at least one hair in a brush. | 从来没见过连梳子上都不留一根头发的家伙 |
[16:14] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[16:16] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[16:29] | – All right? – Yeah, yeah. | – 好了? – 嗯,好了 |
[16:30] | – I’ll see you later. – What are you doing? | – 一会儿见 – 你在干嘛? |
[16:32] | I’m watching Edward Scissorhands. | 在看剪刀手爱德华 |
[16:35] | Could I watch a little? It’s my favorite movie. | 我也看一会儿行吗? 是我最爱的电影 |
[16:39] | Yeah, all right. | 嗯,看吧 |
[16:45] | – You want something to drink? – No, no. | – 要喝点什么吗? – 不,不用 |
[16:56] | If you wanna watch, sit down. You’re making me nervous. | 要看电影就坐下来 你这样会让我不自在 |
[17:02] | I tell you, this Scissorhands is a hell of a barber. | 说真的,这剪刀手还真是个牛逼理发师 |
[17:06] | Gotta go. | 走咯 |
[17:09] | Oh, I dropped a nickel. | 哦,我掉了五分钱 |
[17:12] | Yeah. | 捡到了 |
[17:14] | See you, Jerry. | 再见,杰瑞 |
[17:30] | Did you get it? | 拿到手了吗? |
[17:37] | Oh, you done good, Newman. | 干得好,纽曼 |
[17:40] | It was a cinch. | 小菜一碟 |
[17:42] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[17:55] | Nine hundred! Do I hear 1000? | 有没有出1000的? |
[17:58] | Ladies, he is a Harvard graduate. | 女士们,他可是哈佛毕业的 |
[18:02] | – A thousand. | – A thousand. Okay, a thousand once. – 一千 – 好的,一千一次 |
[18:06] | A thousand twice. | 一千两次 |
[18:07] | A thousand three times. Sold… | 一千三次 成交 |
[18:09] | …to the lucky lady in the third row. | 第三排的女士幸运地拍到了他 |
[18:12] | Congratulations. Thank you so much. | 恭喜 非常感谢 |
[18:16] | Okay, our next bachelor is number… | 下一个单身汉是… |
[18:19] | …124 on your program. | …单子上的第124位 |
[18:23] | He… | 他… |
[18:26] | He is… | 他是… |
[18:28] | He’s a high school graduate. | 他高中毕业 |
[18:30] | Equi… | 差不多… |
[18:33] | Equivalency. | 差不多是的 |
[18:35] | A high school equivalency program graduate. | 他所受的培训程度相当于高中毕业 |
[18:39] | He’s… | 他… |
[18:40] | …self-employed. | …是个个体户 |
[18:43] | He’s… | 他… |
[18:44] | …I don’T know, 6’3″, 190 pounds. | …我不清楚,大概6尺3,190磅 |
[18:50] | He likes… | 他喜欢… |
[18:52] | …fruit. | …水果 |
[18:55] | And he just got a haircut. | 而且剪了个新头发 |
[19:00] | Kramer! | 克莱默! |
[19:01] | Kramer! | 克莱默! |
[19:04] | Okay, why don’T we start the bidding. | 开始竞标吧 |
[19:07] | Do I hear 5 bucks? | 有没有出五块的? |
[19:12] | I don’T get this Scissorhands. Is he a superhero? Like Green Lantern? | 真看不明白这剪刀手,他是超级英雄吗? 跟绿灯侠一样的那种? (美国漫画中N多超人中的一群) |
[19:16] | What’s with this guy? | 他做什么了? |
[19:20] | I’m just asking. | 我只是问问 |
[19:23] | – Who is it? – Enzo Manganero! | – 谁啊? – 恩佐・曼格尼洛! |
[19:26] | Oh, my God! | 天哪! |
[19:28] | One second! Go. Go in the bedroom. | 马上就来! 快,去卧室 |
[19:39] | It was you that was at Gino’s apartment the other night! | 那天晚上在吉诺公寓里的是你! |
[19:42] | – No, I wasn’T there. – Don’T lie! | – 我不在那儿 – 别撒谎了! |
[19:45] | I know it was you! | 我知道是你! |
[19:47] | I get a sample of your hair. I match them up. | 我拿到了你头发的样品 这两个是匹配的 |
[19:49] | Sample? | 样品? |
[19:51] | Newman. | 是纽曼 |
[19:55] | I was there, but I was just dropping off a book. | 我是在那儿,但只是去还书 |
[19:57] | Don’T, Jerry. | 算了,杰瑞 |
[19:59] | So, it’s true! | 这么说,是真的! |
[20:01] | Yes. | 没错 |
[20:03] | Is true. | 是真的 |
[20:06] | I’m gonna kill the both of you! | 我要宰了你们两个! |
[20:23] | Mr. Tuttle! You’re back. | 塔特尔先生,你回来了 |
[20:26] | George. | 乔治 |
[20:28] | I’m surprised to find you here. | 没想到你在这里 |
[20:30] | – You are? – I thought you’d take the larger office. | – 是吗? – 我想你会要那间的大办公室 |
[20:36] | Really? | 真的? |
[20:38] | I guess I didn’T make it clear when I hired you. | 我想是我当初雇你的时候没说清楚 |
[20:41] | So where’s that Pensky file? | 彭斯基的资料在哪儿? |
[20:44] | Let’s see what you’ve been up to all week. | 让我瞧瞧你一个礼拜都干了什么 |
[20:46] | Here it is. | 给你 |
[20:54] | What have you been doing all week? | 你这一星期都干什么了? |
[20:56] | You missed a lovely party for Grace. | 你错过了Grace的派对 |
[20:58] | You haven’T done anything with this. | 你根本什么也没干 |
[21:01] | Well, bear in mind, I am in the smaller office. | 额,您得考虑到 我是在小办公室 |
[21:05] | I’m beginning to wonder if you understand anything. | 我开始怀疑你 到底是真明白还是装明白了 |
[21:09] | You are aware that Pensky is interested in me. | 你该知道那个彭斯基对我有兴趣吧 |
[21:13] | You’re not Pensky material. | 你不是他要的类型 |
[21:15] | Really? Well, we’ll just see about that. | 真的?那就走着瞧吧 |
[21:20] | Ta-ta, Tuttle. | 再见,塔特尔 |
[21:42] | Jerry. | 杰瑞 |
[22:04] | George, I’m sorry I gave you the wrong impression. | 乔治,抱歉给你留下了错误的印象 |
[22:08] | What I was gonna say was: | 我要说的是: |
[22:10] | Now, you are aware that our board of directors has been indicted… | 你知道吗,我们的董事会被起诉了… |
[22:15] | …myself included. | …我也包括在内 |
[22:18] | We’re prohibited from doing business until the investigation is completed. | 在调查结束之前我们都不能再做生意了 |
[22:23] | So obviously… | 因此,显然… |
[22:25] | …we would have no use for you. | …我们不会用你 |
[22:27] | Obviously. | 显然 |
[22:30] | – Yes? – Mr. Costanza’s car is being towed. | – 什么事? – 克斯坦萨的车被拖走了 |
[22:43] | So when are you gonna be able to go out? | 你什么时候能出门 |
[22:45] | Not for a while. | 这一阵子都不行 |