时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | With a serial killer, it’s safest to be a neighbor. | 若有个连环杀手 住他隔壁最安全的 |
[00:06] | They never kill the neighbor. The neighbor survives to do… | 他们不会杀邻居 邻居得活着… |
[00:09] | …the interview afterwards, right? “He was kind of quiet.” | 接受之后的采访,不是吗? “他是个安静的人” |
[00:12] | These neighbors, they’re never disturbed… | 邻居也从不会… |
[00:14] | …by the sounds of murdering. Just stereo. | 被谋杀时的声响吵到 要被吵到也只是音响 |
[00:17] | Chain saws, people screaming, fine. | 链锯、尖叫,没关系 |
[00:19] | Just keep the music down. | 音乐开小声一点就好 |
[00:22] | And women who fall in love with the killer. | 而爱上杀手的女人 |
[00:24] | They write to him in prison. Here’s a woman that’s hard to disappoint. | 会给蹲监狱的他写信 你可很难让这女人失望 |
[00:28] | She’s only upset when she finds out… …he’s stopped killing people. And she goes: | 她只有在他不再杀人时才会难过 |
[00:32] | “You know, sometimes I feel like I don’T even know who you are anymore.” | 说“有时候我觉得我都不认识你了” |
[00:36] | -=The Last Fantasy=- | |
[00:42] | No. Eight years isn’t such a long streak. | 8年并不是很长啊 |
[00:45] | – It isn’T? – No. I haven’T vomited in 13 years. | – 不是吗? – 我已经13年没有吐过了 |
[00:49] | – Get out. – Not since June 29th, 1980. | – 少来了 – 80年6月29号以来就没有再吐过 |
[00:54] | You remember the date? | 你还记得日子? |
[00:56] | Yes. Because my previous vomit was also June 29th, 1972. | 恩 我上一次吐也是在6月29号,72年 |
[01:02] | That’s why during the ’80 vomit I was yelling to George: | 所以80年那次呕吐的时候 我对乔治说: |
[01:05] | “Can you believe it? I’m vomiting on June 29th again.” | “你信吗? 我又在6月29号吐了” |
[01:10] | When Joel told me he hadn’T thrown up in eight years… | 乔尔跟我说他8年都没吐过了 |
[01:13] | …I was wondering if he was normal. – No, Elaine, he’s normal. | 我就想他到底正不正常 – 伊莲,他满正常的 |
[01:16] | Your boyfriend is normal. He just has the same name… | 你男朋友很正常 他只不过是… |
[01:19] | …as one of the worst serial killers in history of New York | 跟纽约历史上的一个连环杀手 名字一样罢了 |
[01:23] | Oh, Jer, I gotta go. I gotta go. | 我要挂了 |
[01:26] | – Hi. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[01:27] | We just saw your boyfriend at a bus stop. | 我们刚刚在车站看到你男朋友了 |
[01:30] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. What’s his name? | – 是吗? – 恩,他叫什么来着? |
[01:32] | – Joel. – Joel what? | – 乔尔 – 乔尔什么? |
[01:34] | Rifkin. | 里夫金 |
[01:36] | – Rifkin? Joel Rifkin? – Yeah. It’s just a coincidence… | – 里夫金?乔尔・里夫金? – 只是巧合罢了… |
[01:40] | …obviously. – Guess you better… | 你最好… |
[01:42] | …keep on his good side. | 是呆在他好的一面 |
[01:45] | Very funny. That’s very funny. | 好好笑,好好笑啊 |
[01:47] | Yeah, I wouldn’T sleep with my back to him if I were you. | 我要是你的话 可不会背对着他睡觉 |
[01:50] | Yeah. Well, that’s enough of that. Enough. | 就这样吧,够了 |
[01:52] | If you smell anything decaying in his car’s trunk… | 你要是在他行李箱里 闻到什么腐烂的味道 |
[01:55] | Look, this is my boyfriend we’re talking about. | 我们议论的可是我男朋友 |
[01:58] | He’s a gentleman. He’s good-looking, he’s a good shaver. | 他很绅士、长得帅 是个好青年! |
[02:01] | And he hasn’T thrown up in eight years, so just shut up about him. Shut up! | 他还8年都没有吐过 不要再说他了,闭嘴! |
[02:08] | The whole city is talking about this monster, Joel Rifkin. | 所有人都在谈论那个杀人狂 乔尔・里夫金 |
[02:11] | And I am dating a Joel Rifkin. | 而我就在跟一个叫 乔尔・里夫金的交往 |
[02:13] | – But you like your Joel Rifkin. – Yeah. I wish he had a different name. | – 但你爱你的乔尔・里夫金 – 我希望他不叫那个名字 |
[02:18] | Ask him to change it. | 让他改掉 |
[02:19] | You can’T ask a person to change their name. | 怎么能让人改名字 |
[02:22] | – Why not? – Would you change yours? | – 为什么不行? – 你会改名字吗? |
[02:25] | If someone asked me nicely. | 有人好好跟我说的话,我会的 |
[02:28] | I’m Claude Seinfeld. | 我会叫克劳德・宋飞 |
[02:31] | Hey, how many people did Rifkin strangle, 18? | 里夫金掐死了多少人,18个? |
[02:33] | Yeah, 18 strangles. | 恩,18个 |
[02:35] | You know why Rifkin was a serial killer? | 知道为什么里夫金是连环杀手吗? |
[02:37] | Because he was adopted. | 因为他是被收养的 |
[02:41] | Just like Son of Sam was adopted. | 就像“山姆之子”一样,被收养的 (纽约历史上最臭名昭著的连环杀手) |
[02:43] | So apparently, adoption leads to serial killing. | 很明显 收养会导致连环杀人案 |
[02:50] | Joel and I have an extra ticket to the Giants game. | 乔尔跟我有多一张巨人队比赛的票 |
[02:53] | – I’ll go. – Okay. | – 我去 – 好的 |
[02:56] | – I’ll leave a ticket for you at will call. – Yeah! | – 我给你把票留在售票处 – 好极了 |
[03:02] | Should I have asked George? | 我应该问一下乔治的吗? |
[03:04] | Hey, did you hear George got back with Karen? | 听说了吗? 乔治跟凯伦复合了 |
[03:06] | – Karen? – Risotto. | – 凯伦? – 意大利汤饭事件 |
[03:08] | I feel full after the risotto. | 吃了意大利汤饭我就饱了 |
[03:11] | – Oh, the risotto broad. – Yeah. | – 噢,汤饭事件啊 – 没错 |
[03:14] | He’s got a good thing with her. I’m doubling with them tonight. | 他们在一起不错 今晚我跟他们双人约会 |
[03:18] | – You don’T like double dates. – George does. | – 你不喜欢双人约会 – 乔治喜欢 |
[03:20] | He feels it’s a good personality showcase. | 他觉得是彰显个性的好机会 |
[03:23] | He likes a date to see him with a friend… | 他喜欢让他的女伴 看到他和朋友一起 |
[03:25] | …so she gets a window into his non-date personality. | 好让她通过这个“窗口” 知道他“非约会”状态时的个性 |
[03:28] | I’ve looked through that window and screamed at him to shut the blinds. | 我早就看过这个“窗口” 还想吼他拉上百叶窗吧! |
[03:34] | He feels he’s funnier, more relaxed. | 他觉得那样他会变得 更有意思,更放松 |
[03:36] | – And you’re taking? – Jodi, the masseuse. | – 你跟谁一起去? – 茱迪,那个按摩师 |
[03:39] | – Hey, did you get a massage yet? – No. | – 她给你按摩过吗? – 没 |
[03:41] | How many times do I have to go out with her before I get a massage? | 我还得跟她耗多久 才能按次摩啊? |
[03:44] | Jerry, she gives massages all day. She doesn’T want to give them on dates. | 杰瑞,她一天到晚给人家按摩 不会想在约会的时候还干这事的 |
[03:48] | Yeah, I know. She just wants to have sex. | 我知道,她只想做爱 |
[03:52] | So what? | 那又怎么样? |
[03:53] | It’s like going to Idaho and eating carrots. | 就像在爱达荷吃胡萝卜 |
[03:56] | I like carrots, but I’m in Idaho, I want a potato. | 我喜欢胡萝卜没错 但是我在爱达荷的时候会想吃土豆 |
[04:03] | So I go into this clothing store, and the saleswoman is wearing this… | 我进了服装店 女店员穿着… |
[04:07] | …low-cut thing. | 低胸装 |
[04:09] | So I said to her, “Can I ask you a question? | 我就跟她讲 “我能问你个问题吗? |
[04:11] | When you put on a top like that, what’s your thought process? | 穿这样的上衣 你是怎么想的呢? |
[04:15] | What’s going on in your mind?” | 脑子里在想什么?” |
[04:17] | That is so funny. | 真好笑 |
[04:21] | – You listening to this? – Yeah, I heard you. | – 你在听吗? – 恩,听见了 |
[04:25] | Boy, my neck is killing me. | 我脖子好痛 |
[04:28] | It’s right in this spot. Very tender over here. | 就在这里,一碰就痛 |
[04:30] | So, what did she say? | 她怎么说? |
[04:32] | Well, nothing. I didn’T actually say that. | 没说什么 事实上我并没有说那样的话 |
[04:37] | You just said you said it. | 你刚刚说你讲了的 |
[04:38] | Sweetheart, I was exaggerating. | 亲爱的,我不过是夸张罢了 |
[04:41] | I’m learning a lot about you tonight, George. | 乔治,今晚了解你很多 |
[04:44] | I’ve never seen you like this. | 从来没见过你这样 |
[04:48] | It’s like somebody’s pulling on wires back here. | 跟当了一天的纤夫似的 |
[04:51] | It’s like, you never see a really attractive woman…getting a traffic ticket. | 就像被开交通罚单的女人 不会有魅力一样 |
[04:56] | How can you say that? My sister got a ticket last week. | 你怎么能这么说? 我妹妹上礼拜就被开罚单了 |
[04:59] | Are you saying she’s not attractive? | 你是说她没有魅力吗? |
[05:03] | I’ve never mentioned your sister Obviously these are not hard-and-fast rules. | 我不是说你妹妹 显然这也不是什么死规矩 |
[05:06] | Darling, the tea is getting a little cold, sweetheart. | 亲爱的,茶有点凉了 |
[05:08] | – Can we go? – So soon? | – 我们可以走了吗? – 这么快? |
[05:11] | – Yeah. Good seeing you again, Karen. | – Yeah. – 恩,很高兴见到你,凯伦 – 我也是 |
[05:13] | – Nice meeting you, Karen. – Yeah, I’ll call about that massage. | – 见到你很高兴,凯伦 – 我会找你做按摩的 |
[05:17] | – Yeah. – Let’s do this again soon. | – 好 – 我们尽快再这样聚一次吧 |
[05:18] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[05:24] | – I strained my neck last night. – Really, how? | – 昨晚我弄伤了脖子 – 真的,怎么弄的? |
[05:28] | I tried brushing my teeth by holding the brush… | 我想这样刷牙… |
[05:31] | …and moving my head from side to side. | 左右晃脑袋 |
[05:34] | It didn’T work. | 没成功 |
[05:36] | So, what’s the deal with your friend George? | 你朋友乔治是怎么回事? |
[05:39] | No deal. Why? | 没什么啊,怎么了? |
[05:40] | What was all that ” attractive women not getting tickets” nonsense? | “魅力女人不会被开罚单” 这样荒唐的话是什么意思? |
[05:44] | Well, he was just showcasing his non-date personality. | 他只是在展示他的“非约会”性格 |
[05:48] | How can you hang out with him? | 你怎么能跟他出去混? |
[05:50] | Yeah, sometimes it really makes me tense. | 有时候的确让我神经紧张 |
[05:55] | Did you see the way that he was eating? | 看到他怎么吃东西了吗? |
[05:57] | Yeah, he’s disgusting. | 恩,很难看 |
[06:00] | I have to tell you, I really don’T like him. | 我不得不这么说 我很不喜欢他 |
[06:03] | – Yeah, me either. – It’s just I hate that type. | – 我也是 – 我就是讨厌那种类型 |
[06:06] | He’s a bad seed. | 他是坏家伙 |
[06:10] | Now, you, however, you, I like. | 但是你,我喜欢 |
[06:14] | – What are you doing? – What do you think I’m doing? | – 在干嘛? – 你觉得我在干嘛? |
[06:21] | – So, what do you think? – Really enjoyed it. | – 觉得如何? – 很开心 |
[06:24] | – Jodi’s nice. – She’s very nice. | – 茱迪蛮好的 – 她是很好 |
[06:27] | Let’s discuss this later. | 之后再讨论这个 |
[06:29] | You think she liked me? She seemed to like me. | 你觉得她喜欢我吗? 她好像喜欢我 |
[06:33] | – I was personable, don’T you think? – You were extremely personable. | – 我很有风度 – 相当有风度 |
[06:38] | Because I thought I picked up a little something. | 我觉得我好像注意到了点什么 |
[06:41] | I’m very good at this. Did you pick up anything? | 我很擅长察言观色这块 你注意到什么了吗? |
[06:44] | – I didn’T pick up anything. – The second time I sent noodles back… | – 没有 – 第二次我把面条传回去的时候… |
[06:50] | …I thought she made a face. | 她好像做了个鬼脸 |
[06:52] | I didn’T see a face. | 我没看到 |
[06:55] | I thought I saw a face. | 我好像看到了 |
[06:56] | – What is the difference? – No difference. I could care less. | – 有什么区别吗? – 没有,我也不关心哈 |
[06:59] | – She’s Jerry’s girlfriend. – George, instead of talking about this… | – 她是杰瑞的女朋友 – 乔治,先不谈这个… |
[07:04] | …we could be… You know. | 我们可以先… |
[07:08] | So you think she liked me? | 那你觉得她喜欢我喽? |
[07:18] | – What are you doing? – Massaging your neck. | – 你干嘛? – 帮你按摩脖子 |
[07:24] | Of course. Massaging. | 呃,按摩 |
[07:28] | Boning up on football? | 补习橄榄球知识呢? |
[07:29] | Yeah. Yeah. You know what? | 恩,你知道吗? |
[07:32] | There are a lot of players named Deion these days. | 现在很多橄榄球运动员叫迪昂 |
[07:36] | What a cool name, Deion. | 真是很酷的名字,迪昂 |
[07:39] | If I were gonna change my name, I’d go with Deion. | 我要是改名字,就改成迪昂 |
[07:43] | Deion Benes? | 迪昂・贝尼斯? |
[07:45] | Well, as a woman, it makes no sense. | 女人改这个名字是不太靠谱 |
[07:48] | But I mean… Well, let’s say I was you. | 我是说… 我要是你的话 |
[07:51] | And I decided I was gonna change my name… | 我要是想把我的名字改掉… |
[07:53] | For no real reason whatsoever. | 也没什么特别的原因 |
[07:56] | Deion Rifkin. | 迪昂・里夫金 |
[08:00] | That is so cool. | 很酷 |
[08:04] | Deion Rifkin? | 迪昂・里夫金? |
[08:07] | Well, maybe you’re not the Deion type. | 或许你不像叫迪昂的 |
[08:09] | Okay, then let’s see, let’s see, what do we got? Oh, oh, oh, O.J. | 好吧,我看到一个 噢,噢,噢,O.J |
[08:13] | O.J. Rifkin. Oh, you don’T even use a name. It’s just initials. | O.J.里夫金 你都不用取名,都只是缩写诶 |
[08:17] | Oh, please, please, change your name to O.J. It would be so great. | 拜托,把名字改成O.J 会很棒诶! |
[08:21] | Elaine, what is going on? | 伊莲,到底是怎么了? |
[08:27] | – She stayed over? – Yeah. | – 她在你那过夜了? – 恩 |
[08:30] | – Sex wasn’T so good? – No. Sex was fabulous. | – “嘿咻”得不够爽? – 没,相当棒 |
[08:35] | – So? – I want the massage. | – 那怎么了? – 我想要按摩 |
[08:40] | – Did you ask her? – I put her hands there. | – 跟她说你要了吗? – 我把她手放我肩膀上 |
[08:42] | She just pulls it away immediately. She’s not into it. | 她很快就推开了 她不想做 |
[08:45] | – Why not? – I guess because it’s her job. | – 为什么? – 大概是因为那是她的工作 |
[08:48] | It’s very frustrating. | (工作)真是很让人郁闷 |
[08:52] | So we had a good time, the four of us. | 我们四个都玩得很高兴 |
[08:55] | – Yeah. – We all got along. | – 恩 – 我们相处得很愉快 |
[08:57] | – Everyone seemed very pleasant. – Yeah. | – 看上去每个人都很开心 – 恩 |
[08:59] | – What did Jodi say? – She had a good time. | – 茱迪说什么了? – 她说她很高兴 |
[09:02] | – Is that it? – Pretty much. | – 就这个? – 还有一些 |
[09:05] | She say anything about? | 她有没有说…? |
[09:09] | – What? – No, no. It’s all right. Great. | – 什么? – 没什么,没事了,很好 |
[09:11] | She had a good time. | 她很高兴 |
[09:13] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[09:16] | – You hesitated. – I was blowing on the coffee. | – 你犹豫了 – 我在吹咖啡 |
[09:18] | She didn’T like me. | 她不喜欢我 |
[09:21] | It’s not like you’ll be spending a lot of time with her. | 反正你们以后相处的机会 也不会很多 |
[09:24] | So she doesn’T like me? | 她不喜欢我? |
[09:26] | No. | 不喜欢 |
[09:30] | – She said that? – Yes. | – 她说的? – 对 |
[09:33] | – She told you she doesn’T like me? – Yes. | – 她跟你说她不喜欢我? – 没错 |
[09:36] | – What were her exact…? – “I don’T like him.” | – 她原话是怎么说…? – “我不喜欢他” |
[09:44] | Why didn’T she like me? | 她为什么不喜欢我? |
[09:45] | – Not everybody likes everybody. – I wasn’T nice? | – 不是所有人都会喜欢每个人的 – 我不好吗? |
[09:48] | – You were very nice. – I bent over backwards for that woman! | – 你很好 – 我都已经拼命讨好她了! |
[09:51] | – Was it what I said about her sister? – It has nothing to do with her. | – 就因为我说她妹妹的事? – 跟她妹妹无关 |
[09:55] | I don’T even know her sister! But if she’s getting tickets… | 我根本不认识她妹妹! 但要是她被开了罚单话… |
[09:58] | …she’s not that good-looking! | 就好看不到哪去! |
[10:03] | You vomited in 1987. | 你在87年吐了 |
[10:04] | Oh, no. That was the dry heaves. | 没有,只是干呕 |
[10:06] | – Jodi. – Hi, Jerry. | – 茱迪 – 嗨,杰瑞 |
[10:08] | – Hey! – What are you doing here? | – 嗨 – 你在这干什么? |
[10:13] | – I was giving Kramer a massage. – Kramer. | – 给克莱默按摩 – 克莱默 |
[10:18] | Gotta run, I have an appointment. | 要走了,我还有个预约 |
[10:20] | – Let me take your table. – That’s okay. | – 我帮你拿桌子吧 – 不用了 |
[10:22] | Please. I love to help people. | 拜托了,我喜欢帮助别人 |
[10:23] | This is what I do. Come on, I’m going this way. | 我就是干这行的 来吧,这边走 |
[10:27] | I’ll see you tonight. | 晚上见 |
[10:31] | Hey! I am looser than creamed corn. | 我现在简直比奶油玉米还舒坦 |
[10:35] | Who told you to get a massage? I haven’T gotten one from her! | 谁让你去叫她按摩的? 我都还没呢! |
[10:38] | Oh, you don’T know what you’re missing, buddy. | 伙计,你可错过了不少好玩意 |
[10:42] | No one hails a cab like me. | 没人像我这样拦出租车的 |
[10:44] | My hailing technique is unmatched. | 我拦车技术是无人能敌的 |
[10:46] | See, I get the wrist going side to side and: | 看着,手腕这样晃 |
[10:48] | Cabs are crashing into themselves to just pick me up. | 出租车为了接我 都会一头撞到一起 |
[10:51] | All right, here we go. Let me get the door. | 好嘞,我给你开门 |
[10:54] | Feminists aside, I know women like the door-holding. | 就别来男女平等这一套了 我知道女人喜欢别人帮她们开门 |
[10:57] | Here we are. Alrighty. Good. Okay. | 好了,很好 |
[11:01] | Let’s get together again soon. | 我们尽快再聚一次吧 |
[11:03] | – Say hello to your sister. – You’ve never met. | – 向你妹妹问好 – 你都没见过她 |
[11:05] | Whatever. If I wasn’T involved right now, I wouldn’T mind being set up. | 随便了,要不是现在在恋爱 我可不介意你帮我们介绍 |
[11:09] | Something tells me she’s a knockout! | 我猜她是一定是个大美女! |
[11:13] | But first, she sets the mood perfectly… | 首先,她很会制造氛围… |
[11:15] | …with this New Age music played over ocean sounds. | 伴着波涛声,播放着新世纪音乐 (按摩师常选用该种舒缓音乐) |
[11:19] | Then she lays you out on this table. | 然后把你平放在按摩桌上 |
[11:22] | And she proceeds to rub oil over your entire body. | 开始在你全身涂按摩油 |
[11:28] | And she rubs long and deep. | 再开始舒展深入地按摩 |
[11:32] | Jerry, she rubs with love. | 杰瑞,她按摩的时候充满了爱 |
[11:36] | Every muscle she touches just oozes… …beneath those silky, soft fingers. | 在那丝般柔软的手指下 每一块被她触碰的肌肉都软化了 |
[11:45] | You can scarcely contain yourself, buddy. | 你几乎难以自拔,伙计 |
[11:47] | – So you had a good time, huh? – Oh, yeah. | – 你很爽,对吧? – 没错 |
[11:49] | – Enjoyed yourself? – Very much. | – 很享受? – 相当享受 |
[11:52] | All right, now, you listen, and you listen good! | 现在听着,好好听着! |
[11:55] | – What? – The massages are out! | – 什么? – 按摩到此为止 |
[11:57] | – What…? – They’re out! | – 什么? – 到此为止 |
[11:59] | – Why? – If I can’T get one, you’re not! | – 为什么? – 我都没有的话,你也不能 |
[12:02] | Wait a minute. I need my massages. Can’T you see I’m burned out? | 等一下,我要按摩的 你没看到我有多疲惫吗? |
[12:10] | – I’m sorry, Kramer. – Why, why? Look, I paid for her! | – 对不起了克莱默 -为什么为什么?我付钱给她的 |
[12:16] | Don’T you ever talk about her like that! | 不准你再那样说她! |
[12:19] | – Yeah, but why?! – Final! | – 恩,为什么? – 谈话到此结束! |
[12:26] | Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Giants Stadium. | 女士们先生们 欢迎来到巨人体育馆 |
[12:29] | – Oh, you have photos in your wallet? – Yeah. | – 你把照片放钱包里? – 嗯 |
[12:31] | – Why, is that weird? – No, it’s normal. | – 怎么了,很奇怪吗? – 没,正常 |
[12:35] | You’re very normal. You’re totally normal. | 你很正常,你非常正常 |
[12:41] | – Who’s this? – That’s my mother. | – 这是谁 – 我妈 |
[12:44] | Oh, yeah. I see the resemblance. | 哦,我看出来你们很像了 |
[12:47] | – No, there’s no resemblance. – Yeah, there is. Right here… | – 不像的 – 很像啊,看这里 |
[12:50] | Elaine, I was adopted. | 伊莲,我是被收养的 |
[12:53] | Oh, that’s nice. | 啊,很好 |
[12:56] | Oh, the game’s about to start. I wonder where your friend Kramer is. | 比赛要开始了 奇怪,你朋友克莱默在哪儿呢 |
[13:04] | Yeah, a ticket for Kramer? | 给克莱默留的票子 |
[13:08] | – Here it is. I need some ID. – Oh, yeah. | – 在这里,我要证明身份的东西 – 好的 |
[13:16] | – You know, I forgot my wallet. – Well, I can’T give it to you then. | – 我忘记带钱包了 – 那我不能给你 |
[13:19] | – Are you kidding me? – I’m afraid not. | – 开什么玩笑 – 恐怕不是(玩笑) |
[13:22] | Come on, just look at me. Now tell me I’m not Kramer. | 来,看看我 告诉我我不是克莱默 |
[13:28] | – I’m sorry. I need proof. – Look, I’ll drive out here tomorrow… | – 不好意思,我要证明 – 我明天路过这里 |
[13:31] | …and I’ll show you the ID. | 给你看身份证 |
[13:33] | I got nothing to do all day. | 我明天一天都没事 |
[13:35] | Neither do I. | 我也没事 |
[13:38] | But without ID… | 可是没有身份证的话 |
[13:40] | …I need confirmation from the person who left the ticket. | 我需要给你留票子那人的确认 |
[13:43] | Where’s a phone? | 电话在哪? |
[13:47] | Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention, please. | 女士们先生们 请注意一下 |
[13:52] | Would Joel Rifkin report to the stadium office. | 乔尔・里夫金 来体育馆办公室一下好吗 |
[13:56] | Joel Rifkin, telephone. | 乔尔・里夫金,你的电话 |
[14:00] | Who would be calling me here? | 谁会打电话来这找我? |
[14:04] | He’s not the murderer. | 他不是那个杀人犯 |
[14:14] | Oh, God. | 哦天 |
[14:18] | – What’s the matter with you? – Jerry, I need another massage. | – 你怎么了? – 杰瑞,我要按摩 |
[14:21] | You just had one. What do you need another one for? | 你不是才按过 又要干什么? |
[14:24] | Because of the Giant game. I told you, it went overtime. | 巨人比赛 我告诉过你的,超时了 |
[14:26] | You know those seats. They’re very unforgiving. | 那些座位简直不可原谅 |
[14:29] | – Oh, please. – And then the game-winning field goal… | – 拜托 – 关系比赛胜负的那个进球 |
[14:32] | …went over the net and into the crowd, and I dove over three rows. | 越过了网打到观众席上来 我就往前冲了三排 |
[14:37] | My back, it’s killing me. | 我的背,好疼啊 |
[14:40] | It’s killing me, Jerry! | 杰瑞,我疼死了! |
[14:43] | – Well, did you get the ball? – Oh, I got the ball. | – 你拿到球了? – 恩,拿到了 |
[14:47] | I never caught a foul ball at a baseball game. | 棒球比赛我连界外球都没抓到过 |
[14:49] | Well, it’s quite a thrill. | 很刺激 |
[14:52] | – Well, get somebody else. – Nobody does it like she does. | – 去找别人去 – 没有像她那样的 |
[14:55] | – She’s the best. – Tonight’s the night. | – 她是最好的 – 就今晚了 |
[14:57] | I’m getting one. No ifs, ands or buts. | 我要她给我按摩 别再说什么如果但是了 |
[15:00] | – Well, what about my massage? – Ask Newman. | – 我的按摩怎么办? – 叫纽曼去 |
[15:07] | So I lugged that table, that big, heavy massage table… | 我扛着那个桌子 又大又重的按摩桌 |
[15:10] | …all the way down to the cab! | 扛了一路去打车 |
[15:13] | – You ever see one of those things? – Of course. | – 你见过那玩意吗? – 当然 |
[15:16] | Well, I don’T know. Maybe you haven’T. | 我不知道 我以为你可能没见过呢 |
[15:18] | You know. Not everybody’s seen a massage table. | 也不是人人都见过按摩桌吧 |
[15:21] | You think I’ve never had a massage? | 你觉得我从来没有按摩过? |
[15:23] | Anyway, I don’T even get a thank you. I don’T get it. | 到最后,连一句谢谢都没有 真不明白 |
[15:26] | George, frankly, I’m getting a little tired of hearing about her. | 乔治,你一直提到她 说实话我有点烦了 |
[15:30] | I wanna know what I did to this woman. | 我想知道我究竟对她做了什么 |
[15:32] | You got a little thing for her? | 你对她动心了? |
[15:34] | No, no. She’s going out with a friend of mine. | 没,她跟我一个朋友在交往 |
[15:38] | It’s only courteous to try and like each other. | 只是礼貌性地试着喜欢对方 |
[15:40] | What’s the difference? Who cares if she doesn’T like you. | 有什么区别吗? 谁在意她是不是喜欢你 |
[15:43] | Does everybody in the world have to like you? | 世界上所有人都必须喜欢你吗? |
[15:46] | Yes. Yes. Everybody has to like me. I must be liked. | 是的,所有人都要喜欢我 一定要 |
[15:53] | Of course I support your decision to change your name. | 我很赞成你改名字的决定 |
[15:57] | After the Giant game, I realized that this problem isn’T going away. | 巨人比赛之后我意识到 这个问题不会就这么结束 |
[16:03] | Well, listen, I just want you to know… | 我只想要你知道 |
[16:05] | …that I was more than willing to stick it out with Joel Rifkin. | 我万分愿意和“乔尔・里夫金”坚持到底 |
[16:09] | Sure. | 当然 |
[16:14] | – Okay, you got your list? – Yeah, yeah. Ten names. | – 你列了表? – 恩,10个名字 |
[16:16] | – Great. – Okay, and if somebody objects… | – 好极了 – 有人反对的话 |
[16:19] | …you can just veto it. – Okay. | – 你就否决掉好了 – 好的 |
[16:20] | Okay, you start. What’s your first choice? | 开始吧 第一选择是什么? |
[16:24] | – Stuart. – No. Second choice. | – 斯图尔特 – 不行,下一个 |
[16:27] | Stuart’s no good? | 斯图尔特不好吗? |
[16:30] | I have never met a normal guy named Stuart. | 从没见过哪个正常人叫斯图尔特 |
[16:34] | Okay. My second choice is Todd. | 好吧,下一个是托德 |
[16:39] | Todd. | 托德 |
[16:41] | No. Veto. | 不行,否决 |
[16:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:46] | Hey, I think you’re gonna like my third choice. | 下一个你应该会喜欢 |
[16:48] | – Oh, great. – Alex. | – 好的 – 亚历克斯 |
[16:52] | I gotta tell you, I have a bad association with the name Alex. | 我要跟你说 我跟一个叫亚历克斯的关系很糟糕 |
[16:56] | – Bad association? – In college, I sat next to an Alex… | – 关系很糟糕? – 大学的艺术史,我坐在一个叫亚历克斯的边上 |
[17:01] | …in art history. He always drank coffee… | 他老是喝咖啡 |
[17:03] | …and after every sip, he would go: | 每啜一口,就会这样 |
[17:08] | I mean, every two seconds: | 每两秒钟 |
[17:11] | And he would take, like, 40 sips, and after every one: | 喝一杯咖啡要啜40次 |
[17:15] | I had to drop the class. | 我只好翘课了 |
[17:20] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[17:21] | I was running late, and I didn’T have a chance… | 我来晚了 |
[17:24] | …to drop off my stuff before I came over. | 在过来之前没时间把东西放回去 |
[17:26] | Oh, no problem. That’s fine. | 没关系,很好 |
[17:29] | What’s with this music? | 这音乐怎么回事? |
[17:31] | It’s New Age music. | 新世纪音乐 |
[17:34] | Sounds of the forest. | 森林的声音 |
[17:36] | I find it soothing. | 能让人平静 |
[17:39] | Look at this. What do you know? A massage table. | 看看,按摩桌 |
[17:42] | This is great. | 真棒 |
[17:44] | – What are you doing? – Just checking it out. | – 你在干嘛? – 检查一下 |
[17:47] | Look at how this thing is made. | 看看都是怎么做的 |
[17:50] | Can I tell you something? That’s a hell of a piece of equipment. | 还有什么可说的呢 简直就是鬼斧神工 |
[17:53] | – Actually, I should get a new one. – Nonsense. This one’s fine. | – 事实上我该换个新的了 – 胡说,这个很好 |
[17:59] | – So where do you wanna go? – Go? Why go anywhere? | – 你想去哪? – 为什么要出去? |
[18:04] | That feels good. | 真舒服 |
[18:07] | Yeah, that’s… | 恩 |
[18:10] | That’s good. | 真是舒服 |
[18:18] | Yeah, that’s nice. That’s very nice. | 很好,非常好 |
[18:22] | No. No, this isn’T good. I can’T do this. | 不好,我做不下去 |
[18:25] | Why? What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[18:27] | – I can’T. – No. Yes, you can. | – 我不能 – 你可以的 |
[18:30] | – No, I can’T. – Yes. Come on, I know… | – 不行 – 来吧 |
[18:32] | …it’s something you wanna do. | 我知道你喜欢干这个 |
[18:40] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[18:42] | I should go talk to her. | 我应该跟她谈谈 |
[18:44] | Nothing confrontational. Just two adults sitting down… | 不是争锋相对的 而是两个成年人坐下来 |
[18:47] | …trying to clear the air. | 消除误会 |
[18:49] | I know if I could spend some time alone with her… | 我可以跟她单独相处一会儿 |
[18:52] | – I’ve got to. I’ve got to. – You’re going now? | – 我要走了 – 现在? |
[18:54] | Well, I think I can still catch her. | 现在还能追上她 |
[18:56] | All right, George, I have had just about enough of this. | 乔治,我受够这些了 |
[18:59] | – What are you talking about? – I am talking about you and Jodi. | – 你在说什么? – 你跟茱迪 |
[19:03] | You’re completely obsessed with her. | 你满脑子都是她 |
[19:05] | I know. I know. | 我知道,我知道 |
[19:08] | Who is more important to you, her or me? | 她跟我谁更重要? |
[19:11] | I like you, she doesn’T. Who you gonna pick? | 我喜欢你,她不喜欢你 你选谁? |
[19:20] | I’m sorry, Karen. I care for you… | 对不起凯伦 我更在乎你… |
[19:22] | …but I can’T stand when someone doesn’T like me. | 但是我不能忍受有人不喜欢我 |
[19:25] | – Well, now I hate you! – That, I’m used to. | – 好吧,现在我讨厌你了! – 这我早习惯了 |
[19:29] | – Ned? – What is wrong with Ned? | – 内德? – 内德怎么了? |
[19:34] | Ned’s a guy who buys irregular underwear. Next. | 内德是个买奇怪内衣的家伙 下一个 |
[19:41] | – Ellis. – Ellis? You might as well go with Alex. | – 亚历斯 -亚历斯?还不如亚历克斯呢 |
[19:44] | – It’s the same thing. – Ellis and Alex aren’T even close. | – 一样的 – 亚历斯跟亚历克斯差得远了! |
[19:48] | – Next! – Oh, what’s the point? | – 下一个 – 有什么意思啊? |
[19:51] | – Now, no, come on! – Okay. Okay. | – 下一个 – 好好 |
[19:56] | Remy. | 雷米 |
[20:00] | Remy Rifkin? | 雷米・里夫金? |
[20:02] | Should I get a beret? | 我是不是还要戴个贝雷帽? |
[20:05] | Oh, Stuart’s a lot better. | 好吧,斯图尔特好多了 |
[20:08] | Little Stuart Rifkin likes to go shopping with his mother. | 小斯图尔特・里夫金喜欢 跟他妈妈上街买东东~! |
[20:15] | What do you mean, no? | 你说不要是什么意思? |
[20:17] | No means no. | 不要就是不要 |
[20:18] | Who you kidding? You come to my apartment… | 开什么玩笑? 你来我公寓 |
[20:21] | …with your table and your little oils. I’m not supposed to expect anything? | 带着你的桌子跟精油 我就不能期待点什么吗? |
[20:25] | You’re a massage teaser. | 你这个“按摩挑逗师” |
[20:29] | Listen, I massage who I want when I want. | 听着,我只在我想按摩的时候 给我想按摩的人做按摩 |
[20:32] | I don’T submit to forcible massage. | 我从不被人强做按摩 |
[20:41] | – I’m getting out of here. – Fine, go. | – 我要走了 – 很好,走吧 |
[20:54] | Jerry, could you excuse us for a few minutes, please? | 杰瑞,能让我们 单独谈几分钟吗? |
[20:56] | – What for? – We need to talk. | – 谈什么? – 我们需要谈谈 |
[20:59] | – You need to talk? – We have nothing to talk about. | – 你们要谈? – 没什么好谈的 |
[21:02] | Look, it’s no secret what’s going on between us. | 我们之间的事也不是秘密了 |
[21:05] | She doesn’T like me. Now, Jerry, if you don’T mind… | 她不喜欢我 杰瑞,你要是不介意的话 |
[21:08] | George, anything you have to say to her, you can say in front of me. | 乔治,你跟她说什么 都可以在我面前说 |
[21:15] | Jerry… | 杰瑞… |
[21:17] | …this woman hates me so much… | 这个女人那么讨厌我 |
[21:21] | …I’m starting to like her. | 我开始喜欢她了 |
[21:24] | – What? – She just dislikes me so much… | – 什么? – 她那么讨厌我 |
[21:28] | …it’s irresistible. | 那是无法抗拒的 |
[21:31] | – I can see that. – I’m getting out of here. | – 我明白了 – 我要走了 |
[21:35] | – Don’T call me. – Don’T worry. | – 不要打电话给我 – 放心 |
[21:39] | A woman that hates me this much comes along once in a lifetime. | 如此讨厌我的女人 一生也只会出现一次 |
[21:45] | You’re a lucky guy. | 你真幸运 |
[21:47] | I gotta go after her. | 我要去追她了 |
[21:49] | George. | 乔治 |
[21:52] | I wouldn’T push for the massage. | (换了是我)不会为了按摩去追她 |
[21:56] | Jodi! | 茱迪! |
[22:07] | Swedes are big massagers. They like Swedish meatballs, Swedish massage. | 瑞典人是按摩大师 他们喜欢瑞典的肉团和按摩 |
[22:11] | They like having meat in their hands, these people. | 这些人喜欢在手上拿着肉 |
[22:14] | But it’s weird. They have a high suicide rate. | 但奇怪的是 他们自杀率很高 |
[22:16] | They’re always rubbing each other’s necks. | 他们经常给别人的脖子按摩 |
[22:18] | For a neutral country, they seem kind of tense. | 作为一个中立国 他们有些过于紧张了 |
[22:22] | I don’T like the idea of a professional massage. | 我不喜欢职业按摩师的观念 |
[22:24] | I don’T want people touching me that don’T wanna have sex with me. | 我不喜欢不愿跟我做爱的人碰我 |
[22:28] | You get me all loosened up, juices flowing, then: | 这么整一通图什么呀 让我放松,流汗,然后说 |
[22:31] | “That’s it. Okay, you’re done.” | “好了,按摩完了” |
[22:34] | Like having chocolate rubbed over your face. | 就像用巧克力在脸上擦 |
[22:37] | You wanna go, “Excuse me. I think you missed a spot.” | 要走的时候,他说 “不好意思,少擦了一小块” |