时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | The whale’s supposed to be an intelligent animal. | 鲸鱼是一种聪明的动物 |
[00:05] | You hear about how they communicate by song from miles away… | 你们都听说过,它们用歌声“千里传音” |
[00:09] | …how extensive their vocabulary is. | 还有它们的语言有多么丰富 |
[00:12] | From the rate we’re pushing the whales off the beach… | 但从我们把搁浅的鲸鱼 拖回海里的频率看… |
[00:14] | …back into the ocean, the words ” shore” and ” close” … | “岸”和“近”这两个词似乎 |
[00:18] | …do not appear to be in their vocabulary. | 并不存在于他们的语言体系里 |
[00:21] | I’d say to them, “Concentrate less on the singing… | 我很想对它们说:“别老顾着唱歌 |
[00:23] | …a little more on the approaching Cuervo beach volleyball tournament… | 多注意一下临近举行的沙滩排球赛吧” |
[00:28] | …if you want to maintain that brainy-mammal image.” | “这样才能保持你们‘聪明的哺乳动物’的形象” |
[00:32] | -=THE LAST FANTASY=- | “厕所小隔间” |
[00:36] | I can’t believe this. What a dope! | 真不敢相信,我太蠢了! |
[00:40] | Excuse me. I’m sorry. | 打扰一下,不好意思 |
[00:43] | This is…. This is kind of embarrassing… | 这实在是… 实在是有点糗 |
[00:47] | …but there’s no toilet paper over here. | 我这边没卫生纸 |
[00:50] | Are you talking to me? | 你在和我说话? |
[00:51] | Yeah. I just forgot to check, so if you could spare some…. | 是的,我刚才没留意 如果你能分我一点的话… |
[00:56] | No, I’m sorry. | 不行,抱歉 |
[00:58] | -What? -No, I’m sorry. I can’T spare it. | – 不行? – 是的,对不起,我没有能分给你的 |
[01:01] | -You can’T spare it? -No. There’s not enough to spare. | – 没有能分给我的? – 是的,我这里也不多 |
[01:04] | Well, I don’T need much. Just three squares will do it. | 好吧,我不用很多,三格就可以了 |
[01:07] | I’m sorry, I don’T have three squares. Now, if you don’T mind…. | 对不起,三格也没有,可以了么? |
[01:11] | Three squares? You can’T spare three squares? | 三格?连三格多的都没有? |
[01:14] | No, I don’T have a square to spare. I can’T spare a square! | 没有,一格多的都没有 我一格都不能给你! |
[01:18] | Well, is it two-ply? Because if it’s two-ply, I’ll take one ply. | 好,纸是双层的吧? 如果是双层的,我只要一层 |
[01:22] | One ply. One puny little ply. I’ll take one measly ply! | 只要一层,薄薄的一层纸! 我只要薄薄的一层! |
[01:27] | Look, I don’T have a square and I don’T have a ply! | 听着,我没有一格纸,连一层也没有! |
[01:30] | No, no, don’T go! I beg you! | 不不不!别走!求你! |
[01:37] | I love this artificial flavoring. | 我喜欢这种人工的口味 |
[01:39] | I like it better than butter. I think it’s more consistent. | 这味道比奶油的还要好 |
[01:43] | You would not believe what just happened to me in the bathroom. | 你一定不会相信刚才在厕所里发生了什么 |
[01:46] | -Hey. | -Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[01:48] | -Hey, where’s my popcorn, babe? -What? | – 我的爆米花呢,亲爱的? – 什么? |
[01:51] | My popcorn. You were supposed to get me popcorn. | 爆米花,你应该给我买爆米花回来 |
[01:54] | Did you forget about me, babe? | 你忘记我了么宝贝儿? |
[01:55] | You would not believe what just happened to me in the bathroom. | 你一定不会相信刚才在厕所里发生了什么 |
[01:59] | I mean, a person needs a certain amount of toilet paper to be covered. | 我是说,一个人就是需要 那么多卫生纸才够用 |
[02:03] | I simply could not spare it. | 我就是没有多的可分给她 |
[02:05] | This woman just didn’T get it. She kept harassing me. | 那女人就是不明白!她一直烦我! |
[02:08] | Three squares! That’s all I was asking for. | 三格!我只要三格纸! |
[02:11] | Three squares! | 三格! |
[02:13] | She wouldn’T stop. “Help me! Help me!” | 她就没停下,“帮帮我!帮帮我!” |
[02:16] | She was insane. | 她真是疯了 |
[02:19] | I was begging her. | 我当时在求她 |
[02:21] | “Please, please!” | “求你了,求你了!” |
[02:23] | She was insane. | 她简直是疯了 |
[02:26] | Who does she think she is? How dare she? | 她以为她是谁啊?她居然敢这样? |
[02:29] | Do you want me to get the manager? | 你想让我去找经理么? |
[02:31] | Too bad they don’T have old ladies walking around with flashlights. | 这里应该有那种老太太拿着手电筒 晃来晃去检查才对 |
[02:34] | -Flush her out. -I don’T even know what she looks like. | – 好把赶她出去 – 我都没看到她长什么样 |
[02:37] | I wonder where Elaine is sitting. I really wanted you to meet her. | 不知道伊莲坐在哪儿 我很想你们认识认识 |
[02:40] | She’s supposed to be here with her new boyfriend. | 她应该来了,和她的新男朋友托尼一起 |
[02:43] | I wonder where Jerry’s sitting. | 不知道杰瑞坐哪儿了 |
[02:45] | He’s supposed to be here with his new girlfriend. | 他应该和他的新女朋友一块儿 |
[02:48] | -I’m dying to see what she looks like. -Hey. | – 我真是等不及想看看她什么样 – 嘿 |
[02:51] | You think if I jumped off that balcony, I’d get hurt? | 你说如果我从那包厢上跳下来会受伤么? |
[03:00] | -Hey. Hey, guy. | -Hey. – 嘿,兄弟 – 嘿 |
[03:02] | Can I use your phone in your bedroom? | 我能用用你卧室的电话么? |
[03:04] | What’s the matter with yours? | 你的怎么了? |
[03:06] | My batteries are dead. | 呃,我的没电了 |
[03:08] | It’s not one of those 9 76 calls, is it? | 你不是要打那些开头是976的电话吧? |
[03:12] | Come on. Let me use it. Five minutes. I’ll pay you back. | 别这样,让我用用,就5分钟 我会还你钱的 |
[03:14] | Why do you do that? | 你这样做是为什么? |
[03:19] | I am never going to the movies again. | 我再也不要去看电影了 |
[03:22] | Where were you last night? I looked for you. | 嘿你昨晚上哪儿去了? 我找了你可没找到 |
[03:24] | I looked for you too. I was over on the side. | 我也找你了,我在另外一边 |
[03:27] | Oh, with pretty boy Tony. | 哦,对,和那个漂亮的托尼 |
[03:30] | -Yeah, right. Okay. -“Hey. Hey.” Tony. | – 是的,没错 – “嘿,嘿”,托尼 |
[03:32] | -“Hey.” -That’s nice. Listen to this. | – 嘿 – 很好,听着 |
[03:35] | I am in the bathroom, right, before the movie starts… | 电影开始前,我去了厕所… |
[03:38] | …and I’m in the stall, and there’s no toilet paper. | …然后我坐在里面,发现没卫生纸了 |
[03:42] | No what? | 没有什么? |
[03:45] | Toilet paper. | 卫生纸 |
[03:48] | So… | 然后… |
[03:51] | …l ask this woman in the stall next to me for some… | 我问我隔壁小间的那个的女人要一点… |
[03:54] | …and she refuses! | …而她竟然不肯! |
[03:57] | Well, maybe she couldn’T spare it. | 嗯,可能她没有多的能分给你 |
[04:03] | -A square? -Well, you know… | – 就一格? |
[04:05] | …sometimes a square is everything. | – 嗯,要知道有时候一格纸就是一切 |
[04:07] | -A ply? -Elaine, you cannot judge a person… | – 那一层纸呢? – 伊莲,你不能在那种情况下去评价一个人 |
[04:10] | …in a situation like that. It’s like asking for someone’s canteen in the desert. | 当时的情况就像是在沙漠里找别人要罐头 |
[04:15] | -It’s battle conditions. -Yeah, well… | – 厕所如战场 |
[04:18] | …l just hope I run into her again, okay? | – 好吧,随便,我只希望能再遇见她 |
[04:20] | Because I will never forget that flinty voice. lt is tattooed in my brain. | 我绝不会忘记那冷冰冰的声音 那声音刻在我脑子里了 |
[04:26] | lf I hear it, watch out. | 如果再让我听见,等着瞧吧 |
[04:28] | So listen, what happened with Jane last night? | 哦对了,最晚简怎么样了? |
[04:32] | Jane, she…. She…. | 简,她…她… |
[04:35] | The four of us are going out Saturday. That should be fun. | 我们四个这周六要一起出去对吧 一定会很有意思的 |
[04:38] | Yeah, that should be real fun. | 是啊,一定会非常有意思 |
[04:43] | -It’s getting late. Can I call Tony? -Yeah. | – 不早了,我能给托尼打个电话么? – 当然 |
[04:46] | Then we’ll get a cab and we’ll do it in the back seat. | 然后我们叫辆出租,这样我们就可以 在后座上做了… |
[04:50] | How’s that, Andre? | 你觉得呢,安卓? |
[04:53] | -Andre? -What about the driver? | – 安卓? – 那司机怎么办? |
[04:57] | -We’d get in an accident. -So what? | – 我们会出车祸的 – 那又怎么样? |
[05:00] | Well, that wouldn’t be very good. | 嗯…那样可不太好啊… |
[05:04] | Hey, Andre, get the hell off the phone! | 嘿,安卓,从我的电话里滚出去 |
[05:09] | -What is going on? Who is Andre? -Kramer’s Andre. | – 怎么回事?谁是安卓? – 克莱默 |
[05:13] | He’s fooling around with these 9 76 numbers. | 他成天就打这些976的电话胡闹 |
[05:15] | Hey, I told you, I don’T want you doing that on my phone! | 嘿我告诉你了,我不喜欢你拿我的电话干这个! |
[05:19] | Jerry, I’m telling you, this phone-sex thing is hilarious. | 告诉你杰瑞,打性爱电话可有趣了 |
[05:22] | Like this Erica woman. Here, look. | 就像这个叫艾丽卡的女人,看看 |
[05:24] | You gotta call her. What a voice she uses. | 你一定要打给她,她的声音太奇妙了 |
[05:26] | You know, it’s weird, because that voice sounded familiar to me. | 你知道么,真奇怪,那声音听上去很耳熟 |
[05:29] | -You hungry? Wanna–? Monk’s ? -No. I gotta go downtown. | – 你们饿了么?去吃东西么? – 啊不了,我得去趟市中心 |
[05:32] | -You’re giving me a lift home, right? -Yeah. | – 等等,你能顺便送我回家么? – 当然 |
[05:35] | So listen, what happened last night with Jane? | 那么,昨晚简到底怎么了? |
[05:38] | Oh, nothing. She just choked on a Jujube. | 哦,没什么,就是吃枣的时候噎着了 |
[05:43] | You know, I hate to tell you this, but it is time to defrost your freezer. | 知道么,我真不想这么说 但你的冰柜真该除除霜了 |
[05:48] | I know. I just can’T bring myself to do it. | 我知道,我就是没法强迫自己去做这个 |
[05:50] | Meanwhile that freezer keeps getting smaller and smaller. | 同时冰柜也变得越来越小了 |
[05:55] | Don’T wanna keep Tony waiting. | 怕托尼等急了? |
[05:57] | -Hey, you got a problem with Tony? -Hunky Tony. “Hey.” | – 嘿,你是对托尼有什么意见么? – 帅男托尼,“嘿” |
[06:02] | Okay. Jerry, I would be going out with him no matter what he looked like. | 好吧,杰瑞,反正不管他看上去怎么样 我都会和他在一起的 |
[06:06] | -Of course you would. -Oh, yeah. Like you’re one to talk. | – 是啊当然了(骗谁啊) – 噢噢,说的好像你就不注重外表似的 |
[06:10] | -Elaine… -What? | – 伊莲… – 怎么? |
[06:12] | …it’s different for a man. We’re expected to be superficial. | 这事放在男人身上不一样 我们本来就该肤浅一点 |
[06:16] | -I’m not being superficial. -Elaine, he’s a male bimbo. | – 我可不肤浅 – 伊莲,他是个男版的花瓶 |
[06:20] | He’s a ” mimbo.” | 他是个“男花瓶” |
[06:23] | He’s not a mimbo. | 他不是什么“男花瓶” |
[06:25] | He is an exciting, charismatic man… | 他是个很有活力也很有感染力的男人… |
[06:28] | …who just happens to have a perfect face. | 只是凑巧有张英俊的脸 |
[06:30] | And that’s why you’re going out with him. | 你就是因为这个才和他在一起的 |
[06:32] | No, it is not. | 不,不是 |
[06:34] | You know, I think George has a non-sexual crush on him. | 知道么,我觉得乔治 对他有一种无性的依恋 |
[06:37] | I think he does too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[06:38] | I mean, every time I see him, it’s Tony this, Tony that. | 我是说,我每次看到他 他都“托尼”这个“托尼”那个的 |
[06:42] | George is like a schoolgirl around him. | 乔治看上去就像个围着他转的小女生 |
[06:45] | So I said: | 于是我说: |
[06:47] | “Hey, dude… | “嘿,老兄…” |
[06:49] | …you better step off.” | “…你最好靠边站” |
[06:53] | -Step off? -Yeah. | – 靠边站? – 是的 |
[06:55] | You said, “Step off” ? | 你说“靠边站”? |
[06:59] | God, that is too much! | 天啊,那太过份了 |
[07:01] | Hey, hey, Tony… | 嘿,嘿,托尼… |
[07:08] | …l just had this brainstorm for us. | 我突然想到一件我们可以一起做的事情 |
[07:11] | -Can you guess what it is? -No. | – 你能猜到是什么吗? – 猜不到 |
[07:13] | Bowling. | 打保龄球 |
[07:15] | What do you say? Bowling, huh? | 你觉得怎么样?保龄球? |
[07:17] | Bowling’s insane! Bowling is crazy time! | 打保龄球!太刺激了!太疯狂了! |
[07:20] | Bowling? | 保龄球? |
[07:22] | I don’T think so, George. You get no rush from bowling. | 我不这么觉得乔治 打保龄球没什么爆发的感觉 |
[07:26] | Rush? You want a rush? | 爆发?你想要爆发的感觉? |
[07:29] | Drop a ball on your toe, my friend! | 朋友,把球扔你脚趾上试试? |
[07:32] | Talk about a rush, you’ll be throbbing! | 想要爆发的感觉,疼死你! |
[07:35] | -You’ll see visions! -No, no, no. | – 到时候你都眼花了 – 不不不 |
[07:37] | I’m thinking… | 我想到的是… |
[07:39] | …rock climbing. | …攀岩 |
[07:41] | All right! Rock climbing! | 好极了!攀岩! |
[07:44] | Just the two of us? All right. All right. Hey, I’ll make some sandwiches. | 就我们两个?好极了 嘿,我可以做些三明治 |
[07:49] | What do you like? Tuna, peanut butter? | 你喜欢什么?金枪鱼?坚果奶油? |
[07:51] | -Whatever. -All right. I gotta buy some bread. | – 随便吧 – 好的,那我要去买些面包了 |
[07:55] | You know, I am definitely down for some rock climbing. | 知道么,我想到要去攀岩真是太兴奋了 |
[07:57] | Yeah, me too. I am down. I am totally down. | 对,我也是,太兴奋了,相当的兴奋 |
[08:01] | Mark me down. | 看我多兴奋 |
[08:02] | Cool. So, what do you say we climb a rock manana? | 太棒了,那我们明天就去,怎样? |
[08:08] | Manana. | 明天 |
[08:11] | Manana might be a problem. I’m supposed to… | 明天去可能有点小问题 |
[08:15] | …have a boil lanced manana… | 我打算明天去医院把疖子切开… |
[08:18] | …and I think they charge me if I cancel with only one manana’s notice. | 如果我现在才通知他们取消的话 他们还是会收我钱的 |
[08:22] | -Hey, Kramer! -Hey, Tony. | – 嘿,克莱默! – 嘿,托尼 |
[08:24] | -Hey! -Hey, Georgie. | – 嘿! – 嘿,乔治 |
[08:25] | Kramer, my man, what are you doing manana? | 老兄,你明天有什么计划吗? |
[08:28] | Manana I’m doing nada. | 明天没有计划 |
[08:31] | What do you say you scale some rock with me and George? | 和我还有乔治一起去攀岩怎么样? |
[08:33] | Tony, that’s gonna be too many sandwiches. | 托尼,那得准备很多三明治 |
[08:35] | Come on, Kramer. What do you say? | 来么,克莱默,你觉得怎么样? |
[08:37] | Kramer, it’s pretty dangerous up there. | 克莱默,攀岩可是很危险的 |
[08:40] | -No, I’m down. -Yes! | – 哦,我喜欢,就这么定了 – 好极了! |
[08:41] | -Yeah! I’ll see you. -All right, buddy. Take it easy, Kramer. | – 好的!到时候见 – 好极了兄弟,放松,克莱默 |
[08:45] | You down, George? What’s wrong? | 你也很兴奋吧,乔治?有问题吗? |
[08:46] | -Oh, no, I am down. -Yeah! | – 哦当然没问题!我太高兴了! – 好极了! |
[08:52] | Rock climbing? | 攀岩? |
[08:55] | Where do you come off going rock climbing? | 你怎么会想到要去攀岩? |
[08:58] | Rock climbing? | 攀岩? |
[09:00] | You need a boost to climb into your bed. | 你连爬到床上去都得费半天力 |
[09:03] | All right. All right. | 好吧,好吧 |
[09:05] | What is it with you and Tony? What, you’re his sidekick now? | 你和托尼这算什么? 你现在是他的小跟班儿了? |
[09:08] | Yeah. That’s right. I like it. | 对,是的,我喜欢这样 |
[09:11] | He’s such a cool guy. | 他简直太酷了 |
[09:14] | ” A cool guy” ? What, are you in eighth grade? | “太酷了”?难道你还在上初中吗? |
[09:18] | He’s the first cool guy I’ve ever been friends with in my life. | 他是我这一生中交到的最酷的朋友 |
[09:20] | It’s a different world when you’re with a cool guy. | 和一个那么酷的人在一起 生活完全不一样 |
[09:23] | He’s not afraid of anybody. | 他什么也不怕 |
[09:25] | You should hear the way he talks to waitresses. | 你真该听听他是怎么和那些女招待说话的 |
[09:27] | He gets free pie! | 他吃派都不用付钱! |
[09:30] | -Hey. | -Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[09:32] | -Nice move today. -What? | – 你今天做的好事 – 怎么了? |
[09:34] | Horning in on my rock-climbing trip! | 横空插一脚扰乱我的攀岩计划 |
[09:36] | It’s just supposed to be me and Tony. | 本来应该只有我和托尼两个人 |
[09:38] | -He asked me. -You put him on the spot. | – 是他问我要不要去的 – 是你骗着他问的 |
[09:41] | You know, I think that you’re in love with him. | 你知道么,依我看,你是爱上他了 |
[09:47] | What? | 什么? |
[09:50] | -That’s ridiculous! -No, no. I don’T think so. | – 真是荒唐! – 不不不,我真这么觉得 |
[09:55] | You love him. | 你爱他 |
[10:01] | You better be careful on those rocks tomorrow, buddy. | 老兄,明天在山上可得当心了 |
[10:04] | And you’re not getting any sandwiches either! | 而且你也别想有三明治吃! |
[10:09] | -You’re making sandwiches? -Hello? | – 你还做了三明治? |
[10:11] | I don’T know if there’s gonna be places to eat up there. | – 我觉得山上可没有什么吃东西的地方 |
[10:14] | -Who? -Elaine, does Tony like peanut butter? | 伊莲,托尼喜欢坚果奶油么? |
[10:17] | Hates it. | 非常讨厌那个 |
[10:19] | Good thing I asked. | 幸好我问了 |
[10:21] | Who is it? | 谁啊? |
[10:22] | -Well, she says Jane. -Yeah, so? | – 她说她是简 – 嗯,怎么了? |
[10:24] | Well, that voice, it’s very familiar. Throaty, almost flinty. | 那个声音,太熟悉了 带点沙哑,又冷冰冰的 |
[10:29] | -Did you say “flinty” ? -Yeah. Yeah. Flinty. | – 你刚才说“冷冰冰”的? – 是的,冷冰冰的 |
[10:39] | Hello! | 你好~ |
[10:42] | Hello! | 你好~ |
[10:44] | Hey, George, you hear that echo? | – 嘿,乔治,你听到刚才那回音了么? |
[10:46] | Oh, God, please get off me! I don’T want to die up here! | – 天哪,别碰我!我不想死在这儿! |
[10:49] | Please! Please, please stop moving. That’s all I ask of you. | 求你了,求你了!别动!别动就行! |
[10:53] | -Kramer! Kramer! -Let go! Hey! | – 克莱默!克莱默! – 嘿!放手! |
[10:56] | George, let go of my leg! Grab the rock! | 乔治!放开我的腿!抓着石头别抓我! |
[11:00] | -Grab the rock! -What rock? | – 抓着石头! – 石头?什么石头? |
[11:02] | The rock in front of you! | 你面前的岩壁 |
[11:04] | Come on, grab it! | 快啊,抓住! |
[11:07] | You’ve gotta relax. Try to yodel. Yodel. | 放松点,试着唱出来,唱啊 |
[11:15] | -That’s it. That’s it. -George! Kramer! | – 对了,就是这样 – 乔治!克莱默! |
[11:18] | -Yeah? -Take the rope… | – 怎么了? |
[11:20] | …thread it through the carabiner and knot it. | – 把绳子穿过铁锁再打个结… |
[11:22] | Then I’ll climb up to where you are. | 然后我就爬到你们那儿去 |
[11:24] | -All right. George, you got it? -Yeah. | – 好的,乔治,你听见了? – 是的 |
[11:26] | -You got it, George? -Yeah. | – 听见了? – 对 |
[11:28] | All right, take it. | 好的,拿着这个 |
[11:30] | Hey, George, you got anything to eat, dude? | 嘿,乔治,有什么吃的吗? |
[11:32] | Yeah, l…. | 有,我… |
[11:34] | I got some sandwiches. | 我这儿有些三明治 |
[11:37] | I got tuna and salmon salad, Tony… | 有金枪鱼还有鲑鱼沙拉的,托尼 |
[11:41] | …because I know you don’T like peanut butter. | 我知道你不喜欢坚果奶油 |
[11:44] | What? | 咦? |
[11:48] | Do some– | 救我… |
[12:05] | I’ve got oil all over me. Can I have your napkin? | 我手上全是油,能用下你的餐巾纸吗? |
[12:08] | -What? -Your napkin. I’m dripping. | – 什么? – 用下你的纸,我手上油都滴下来了 |
[12:10] | -Well, where’s your napkin? -I used it up. | – 嗯,那你的呢? – 我用完了 |
[12:12] | Well, I need mine. | 哦,我自己也要用 |
[12:15] | Oh, God, look at the time. I gotta get to work. | 天哪,都这个时候了,我得去上班了 |
[12:18] | You know, I’d like to hear about this job of yours. | 我很想知道你的工作是做些什么的 |
[12:20] | I told you already, it’s very boring. | 我告诉过你了,超级无聊 |
[12:23] | You know, I think I had a little too much garlic. | 我觉得,我好像吃太多的大蒜了 |
[12:25] | -Can I have a piece of your gum? -You’re fine. | – 能给我片口香糖吗? – 没味道,别担心 |
[12:29] | -Oh, how’s this thing work? -Just press it. | – 嗯,这个东西怎么用? – 按一下就行了 |
[12:32] | -It’s Elaine. -Oh, come on up. | – 我是伊莲 – 哦,上来吧 |
[12:35] | -Who is it? -It’s Elaine. | – 是谁啊 – 伊莲 |
[12:40] | -ls she coming up? -Yeah. | – 她要上来了吗? – 对 |
[12:44] | Your breath is a little garlicky. You better take some gum. | 其实你的嘴巴里味道挺大的 最好还是吃点口香糖 |
[12:48] | -Okay. -Here, have a couple pieces. | – 好的 – 来,多拿几片 |
[12:50] | It’s weak. Weak gum. Yeah. | 这个口香糖效果很弱的 |
[12:52] | -Have some more. For the road. -lsn’T that too much? | – 多拿点儿 – 不会太多了吗? |
[12:56] | Trust me. Believe me. | 不会的,相信我 |
[12:59] | -It’s good. Yes. -Smells? | – 这样好多了,对 – 很难闻? |
[13:01] | Yeah. Stinks. Terrible. | 对,太难闻了 |
[13:03] | -Hi, Elaine. -Hi. | – 嘿,伊莲 – 嘿 |
[13:05] | How are you? This is Jane. Elaine. | 你好么?这是简,这是伊莲 |
[13:08] | -Hi. | -Hi. – 你好 – 你好 |
[13:12] | Nice to meet you finally. | 终于见到你了,真高兴 |
[13:14] | It is so nice to meet you. | 认识你太高兴了 |
[13:17] | I look forward to Saturday night. | 我很期待周六晚上的聚会 |
[13:19] | Yeah, me too. | 啊,我也是 |
[13:21] | -Okay, so I’ll see you Saturday night. -Saturday night. | – 那么,周六晚上见吧 – 到时候见 |
[13:30] | What is with the gum? | 那些口香糖是怎么回事? |
[13:33] | It’s a big problem. She puts like four pieces in her mouth. It’s ridiculous. | 的确很诡异,她吃了大概四片,太诡异了 |
[13:37] | I don’T think we can get together Saturday. | 我觉得也许周六我们不会一块儿去了 |
[13:39] | -Because of the gum? -Well, it’s too much. It’s embarrassing. | – 就因为口香糖? – 对啊,她吃那么多,太�辶� |
[13:43] | -Why does she chew so many? -She always has to be different. | – 她干嘛一次要吃那么多? – 她就是那种总喜欢显得与众不同的人 |
[13:47] | -She’s in there. I can hear her. -All right, who’s gonna tell her? | – 她在里面,我听见了 – 好吧,谁去跟她说 |
[13:51] | -You tell her. -lt was your fault. | – 你去 – 但是是你犯的错 |
[13:53] | lf you hadn’T come, it wouldn’T have happened! | 如果你不来的话,就不会出这种事了! |
[13:55] | I was the one who was invited, you– | 我是被邀请去的,你… |
[13:57] | -Well, look. Look who’s here. -Hey! | – 嘿,看看谁来了 – 嘿! |
[14:00] | -What are you doing here? -You’re alive! | – 伊莲,你也在这儿啊! – 你们还活着! |
[14:03] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊是啊 |
[14:06] | -Did you have fun? -Yeah. | – 玩得开心么? – 当然了 |
[14:07] | -Well…. Yes. -For a little while. | – 事实上… – 之前挺开心的 |
[14:12] | Where’s Tony? | 托尼哪儿去了? |
[14:16] | Kramer was supposed to tie a knot– | 克莱默应该把绳子打个结 |
[14:20] | -You were supposed to tie the knot. -What, did something happen? | – 应该是你要把绳子打个结 – 怎么…出什么事了? |
[14:24] | Well… | 呃… |
[14:26] | …Tony took a bit of a tumble. | 托尼他摔了一跤 |
[14:31] | His face? Did something happened to his face? | 他的脸?他的脸还好么? |
[14:35] | Well, it all depends on what you mean by “happen.” | 呃,那要看你对“好”的定义了… |
[14:39] | -He’s alive. -Yeah. | – 他还活着 – 对 |
[14:40] | What happened to his face? Tell me, what happened? | 他的脸怎么了?告诉我,出什么事了? |
[14:42] | Well, you see, he slipped and landed on a kind of a…. | 呃,是这样的,他滑倒了然后落在一块… |
[14:48] | -A rock. -Yeah. | – 石头上 – 对 |
[14:50] | -The ambulance got there quickly. -A big rock. | – 救护车很快就到了 – 一块大石头 |
[14:52] | We rode with him to the hospital. | 我们送他去了医院 |
[14:54] | Yeah. I sang “99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall.” | 对,我还唱了“墙上挂着99个啤酒瓶”给他听 |
[15:00] | Well, aside from that, how’d he like the sandwiches? | 对了,除此以外,他喜欢你做的三明治吗? |
[15:07] | So, what did the doctor say? | 那么,医生怎么说? |
[15:10] | They said…. | 他们说… |
[15:12] | -They said I’m coming along. -Yeah. | – 他们说我会没事的 – 哦 |
[15:18] | But what else did they say? | 他们还说什么了? |
[15:21] | Well, let’s see. They said: | 嗯,我想想,他们说: |
[15:23] | “Tony, try to keep it clean.” | “托尼,保持伤口清洁” |
[15:25] | Right. Yeah. No, I mean… | 哦,是的,不,我是说… |
[15:28] | …did they get into stuff like… | 他们有没有说像… |
[15:31] | …long, jagged scars… | 很长的,锯齿形的疤痕… |
[15:34] | …or gross deformities, major skin grafts, stuff like that? | …或者大面积毁容、植皮…一类的东西? |
[15:38] | I really don’T remember. I was kind of out of it… | 我真没印象 |
[15:41] | …the first couple of days. I was on a lot of medication. | 开始几天我差不多是昏迷状态 我接受了很多药物治疗 |
[15:44] | It was kind of like a haze. lt was pretty cool. | 当时的感觉很迷幻,但是那感觉棒极了 |
[15:49] | But, you know, in this medicated haze… | 但是,当你处在这种药物 带来的迷幻之中时… |
[15:53] | …in this sort of woozy state… | …处于这种眩晕的状态中时… |
[15:56] | …do you recall the words… | …你有没有听到… |
[15:58] | …” radical reconstructive surgery” being uttered? | …“彻底的整容手术”一类的话? |
[16:02] | I don’T know. I don’T know. | 我不知道 |
[16:05] | -Think, Tony. Think. -I’m drawing a blank, babe. | – 想想,托尼,再想想 – 我想不起来了,亲爱的 |
[16:09] | Excuse me. | 我去 |
[16:18] | -Hi, Elaine. -Yeah, this– | – 嘿,伊莲 |
[16:20] | -This isn’T a very good time, George. -I just wanted… | – 呃,这个时候不太合适,乔治 |
[16:23] | …to talk to Tony for a minute. | 我只是想和托尼谈谈 |
[16:25] | Step off, George. I don’T want to see you. | 走开乔治!我再也不想看见你 |
[16:28] | -Me? Step off? -Yeah. | – 我?走开? – 是的 |
[16:31] | Tony says you better step off, George, so…. | 托尼说你最好走开,所以… |
[16:34] | But why? lt wasn’T my fault. l– You asked me for a sandwich. l– | 但,为什么?这不是我的错,我… 是你找我要三明治,我才… |
[16:37] | I made such delicious sandwiches, Elaine. | 我做得三明治可好吃了,伊莲 |
[16:40] | Just beat it, dude! | 够了,老兄! |
[16:42] | Here, Elaine, here. It’s Superman. | 拿着,伊莲,《超人》 |
[16:45] | Tony, please. Next time, it’ll just be the two of us. | 托尼,求你了,再给我一次机会 下次就我们两个 |
[16:50] | There won’T be any next time, George. | 没有“下次”了,乔治 |
[16:56] | -Oh, Tony, don’T . -Okay. | – 不,托尼,别这样 – 好了 |
[16:59] | Step off, George, okay? Can you just step off? Step off. | 走开好么,乔治?你就走吧 |
[17:01] | Step off. Step off. | 走开,走开 |
[17:07] | -George, wait, wait. -Yes? | – 乔治等等! – 啊? |
[17:09] | Would you throw this trash out? | 能帮我把垃圾带出去吗? |
[17:15] | Oh, I’ve been waiting a while for this. | 哦,我等这个等了好久了 |
[17:24] | It’s a shame Tony got all banged up. | 托尼摔伤了,真叫人难过 |
[17:26] | We’re not gonna be able to get together. | 这样我们就不能一起聚会了 |
[17:28] | -Oh, that’s too bad. What a shame. -Yeah, it is. | – 哦,那真是太糟糕了,真遗憾 – 对啊 |
[17:31] | It’s a damn shame. A damn shame. | 是很遗憾了,太,遗憾了 |
[17:35] | -Maybe when he’s feeling better. -Yeah. Without a doubt. I’m down. | – 等他好点儿我们再聚吧? – 哦,当然,毫无疑问 |
[17:39] | -Oh, hey. How you doing? -Hey, hey. | – 哦嘿,你好吗? – 嘿 |
[17:41] | -Jane, this is my neighbor, Kramer. -Oh, hey. | – 简,这是我的邻居,克莱默 – 哦,你好 |
[17:44] | Hello, Kramer. | 你好,克莱默 |
[17:52] | Well, hello, Jane. | 呃,简,你好 |
[17:55] | Jerry’s told me so much about you, I feel like I know you intimately. | 杰瑞总是提起你 让我觉得我们好像已经很熟了 |
[17:58] | I don’T think so. No, we never met. | 我不这么觉得,不,我们从没见过 |
[18:00] | -I never talked to you on the phone. -Where you going? | – 我们也从没通过电话,好了,待会儿见 – 等等…下,你去哪儿? |
[18:03] | -Uptown. To the Y. -I’m going uptown. Wanna split a cab? | – 去郊区 – 我也往那儿去,要一起坐出租么? |
[18:06] | What about the driver? | 那司机怎么办? |
[18:13] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[18:15] | I changed my mind. Yeah, I don’T think I’m gonna go now. | 我改变主意,好了,我现在不走了 |
[18:18] | All right, I’ll see you later. Nice meeting you. | 好吧,那待会儿见,很高兴认识你 |
[18:21] | See you. | 再见 |
[18:25] | -What’s with you? -That’s her. | – 你怎么了? – 是她 |
[18:27] | -Who? -Erica! She’s Erica! | – 她? – 艾丽卡!她是艾丽卡! |
[18:29] | Oh, you think she’s Erica, the phone-sex woman? | 哦,你觉得她是艾丽卡 就跟你打性爱电话的那个? |
[18:31] | Jerry, that voice is tattooed on my brain, it’s her. | 杰瑞,她的声音刻在我脑子里了,就是她! |
[18:35] | -I’m telling you, it’s her! -Oh, you’re crazy. | – 告诉你,真的是她! – 你真是疯了 |
[18:37] | Am l? Or am I so sane that you just blew your mind? | 是我疯了?还是我太清醒了 让你大吃一惊? |
[18:44] | -It’s impossible! -ls it? | – 那不可能 – 不可能? |
[18:46] | Or is it so possible that your head is spinning like a top? | 还是太有可能了 你的脑子像个陀螺一样飞转? |
[18:51] | -lt can’T be! -Can’T it? | – 不会是她! – 不会是她? |
[18:53] | Or is your entire world just crashing down all around you? | 还是你的整个世界就在身边崩塌了?! |
[18:57] | -All right. That’s enough. -Yeah! | – 好了,够了 – 好吧! |
[19:04] | He’s supposed to get the bandages off on Sunday. | 他周日就要拆绷带了 |
[19:07] | -What if? -What? | – 万一… – 万一? |
[19:10] | You know: | 你知道的 |
[19:13] | You’re afraid he might look like Zippy the Pinhead. | 你怕他看上去像针头人Zippy (90年代美国卡通人物之一) |
[19:17] | Yeah. I mean, what is my obligation here? | 是的,我想说,我对他有什么义务呢? |
[19:19] | You know, we were just dating. | 我们只不过是在约会而已 |
[19:21] | It was probably gonna be over in a couple of weeks anyway. | 也许再过两三个星期我们就吹了 |
[19:25] | I thought you didn’T care about his looks. | 你不是说不在乎他的外表么 |
[19:27] | I lied. | 那是假话 |
[19:30] | Are you kidding? He’s a mimbo. I know that. | 你在开玩笑吗?他是个花瓶,我当然知道 |
[19:34] | But he’s my mimbo. And even if he is a hideous freak… | 但他是我的花瓶 就算他会变成一个怪物… |
[19:40] | …maybe I can learn to love him. | 也许我还是能试着去爱他 |
[19:42] | And maybe in some final irony… | 最终,也许以某种讽刺的方式… |
[19:47] | …I’ll learn what love really is. | 我能懂得什么是真爱 |
[19:52] | You know, Jerry? | 你说呢,杰瑞? |
[19:55] | I’m sorry. I didn’T get most of that. | 对不起,我刚才没注意听 |
[19:58] | -ls that Kramer over there? -Yeah. Yeah. | – 那边那个是克莱默吗? – 对 |
[20:01] | Hey, Kramer. | 嘿,克莱默 |
[20:03] | -Hey. | -Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[20:06] | -It’s all set. -What’s all set? | – 都安排好了 – 什么安排好了? |
[20:08] | Erica’s gonna meet me here. Now we’re gonna find out the truth. | 我约了艾丽卡在这儿见面 马上我们就能知道真相了 |
[20:12] | -How’d you get her to meet you here? -We have a certain chemistry. | – 你怎么让她答应出来的? – 我们对彼此都有感觉 |
[20:16] | Oh, my God! | 哦,天哪! |
[20:18] | Hi. I thought I’d find you here. | 嘿,我就知道在这儿能找到你 |
[20:20] | -Hello, Erica. -Erica? What are you talking about? | – 你好啊,艾丽卡 – 艾丽卡?你在说什么? |
[20:24] | How could you say things like that over the phone? | 那种话你居然在电话里说的出口? |
[20:27] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[20:29] | Selling sexual pleasure on the phone? | 在电话上出售性体验? |
[20:32] | I sell paper goods, you jerk. | 我出售的是纸制品,你这个混蛋 |
[20:35] | Paper goods? | 纸制品? |
[20:37] | Excuse me. Do you have a tissue? | 抱歉,你有纸巾吗? |
[20:39] | No, I’m sorry. I can’T spare it. There’s just not enough to spare. | 不,对不起,我没有能分给你的 我的也不多 |
[20:47] | Where’s the ladies’ room? | 洗手间在哪儿? |
[20:51] | I have to go to the bathroom too. | 我也要去趟洗手间 |
[21:06] | Oh, damn. | 见鬼 |
[21:08] | Something wrong? | 怎么了? |
[21:10] | Yeah, there’s no toilet paper in here. I usually check. Would you mind? | 这边没卫生纸,我刚没注意 能分一点你的给我吗? |
[21:14] | I can’T . I don’T have it. I don’T have a square to spare. | 不行,我没有,我一格也不能分给你 |
[21:18] | I can’T spare a square. | 一格也不行 |
[21:21] | Hey, wait a minute. | 嘿,等等 |
[21:23] | -I know you! -That’s right, honey. | – 我认识你! – 是的,宝贝儿 |
[21:26] | -And I know you! -No. Wait! | – 我也认识你! – 不,等等! |
[21:29] | No! | 不! |
[21:35] | -Here. Take it. -Thanks. | – 拿着 – 谢了 |
[21:44] | Don’T call me anymore. | 不要再给我打电话了 |
[21:48] | You either. | 你也是 欢迎有志于字幕翻译的北外人加入我们! |
[22:02] | Now, of course, the thing is extreme sports. Bungee jumping. | 现在,当然,蹦极是一项极限运动 |
[22:05] | To me, the bungee jumping is a sport, so is being a crash-test dummy. | 对我来说,蹦极是一项运动 更是一项模拟撞击的测试 |
[22:09] | Just leaning does not make it a sport. | 站在那儿往下掉怎么能算是运动 |
[22:12] | It’s like a Wile E. Coyote idea, isn’T it? | 这有点像是Wile E. Coyote (美国卡通人物)想出的骗人的主意 |
[22:15] | The thing I wonder about the skydiving… | 关于跳伞我有一点疑惑… |
[22:17] | …is why do they even bother with the helmets? | 就是他们为什么不嫌麻烦要戴安全帽呢? |
[22:21] | Can you almost make it? | 如果出事了,你真觉得你能活下来吗? |
[22:24] | You might as well wear a party hat. What’s the difference? | 你完全可以戴一顶聚会用的纸帽子 有什么区别? |
[22:28] | You jump out of a plane 20,000 feet in the air… | 你从在20000英尺的高空 飞行的飞机上跳下来 |
[22:31] | …the chute doesn’T open, I got news for you: | 降落伞打不开,那么我告诉你 |
[22:33] | The helmet is now wearing you for protection. | 这时是安全帽戴着你在保护它自己 |
[22:37] | Later on, the helmet is talking to the other helmets: | 一会儿你就会听到一个安全帽对另一个说 |
[22:39] | “Good thing he was there, or I would have hit the ground directly.” | “幸好有他在 否则我就要直接掉到地上去了!” |