| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Aren’T mannequins kind of an insult to your imagination? | 时装假人模特 难道不是对你想像力的一种侮辱吗 | 
| [00:06] | You couldn’T visualize a sweater… | 你不能想象一件毛衣的样子 | 
| [00:07] | …so we’ll show you on this life-size, snotty puppet. | 那么我们将用这个 真人大小的模型给你展示 | 
| [00:10] | When they’re finished they become crash-test dummies. | 一用完,它们就变成 用来做碰撞试验的假人了 | 
| [00:13] | The end of the line for a mannequin. | 一个假人的生涯就结束了 | 
| [00:15] | “Whatever happened to Bob?” | 鲍勃到底出什么事了? | 
| [00:16] | “Have you seen that new Volvo commercial? | 你看过沃尔沃的那个新广告吗? | 
| [00:19] | He’s got a bull’s -eye right in his face.” | 他脸上画了个大大的靶心呢 | 
| [00:22] | Mannequins are only used for car accidents and fashion… | 假人只用在汽车事故和时装当中… | 
| [00:26] | …two situations that it’s impossible for us to imagine ourselves: | 两个我们无法想象能身处其中的情景 | 
| [00:29] | Well-dressed or getting killed. | 衣冠楚楚或者被杀 | 
| [00:32] | I’m sure some pro-mannequin organization… | 我肯定一些拥护假人的组织… | 
| [00:34] | …doesn’T like the term “mannequin.” | 不喜欢假人这个词语 | 
| [00:36] | “Hey, they’re not mannequins. They’re the life-deprived.” | 嘿,他们不是假人 | 
| [00:39] | -=The Last Fantasy=- | 他们是被剥夺生命的人 | 
| [00:40] | “果派风波” “果派疑云” | |
| [00:44] | – That was really good. – Yeah. Are you full? | – 那可真不错 – 恩,你很饱了吗? | 
| [00:47] | Oh, no. I’ve had just enough. | 没有,我吃得刚刚好 | 
| [00:49] | Ah, here we go. Apple pie. | 啊,来了,苹果派 | 
| [00:52] | Best apple pie in the city. | 城里最好的苹果派 | 
| [01:00] | Delicious. | 好吃 | 
| [01:01] | I’m not waiting for you. | 我可不等你哦 | 
| [01:04] | Take some. | 尝点 | 
| [01:06] | – No, thanks. – You’re not gonna have any? | – 不,谢谢 – 你一点都不吃? | 
| [01:08] | – No. – Do you not like apple pie? | – 不吃 – 你不喜欢苹果派? | 
| [01:12] | – No. It’s not that. – Well, at least taste it. | – 不,跟那没关系 – 那就至少尝尝 | 
| [01:14] | No. | 不 | 
| [01:17] | – You won’T even taste it? – No. | – 你连尝都不尝? – 不尝 | 
| [01:21] | Come on, try it. | 来吧,尝尝 | 
| [01:24] | A little taste. | 就尝一点 | 
| [01:27] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [01:33] | She wouldn’T so much as taste it. | 她连尝都不尝 | 
| [01:35] | – Did she say why? – No. | – 她说为什么了吗 – 没有 | 
| [01:37] | She just kept shaking her head like this: | 她就一直这样摇头 | 
| [01:41] | – Maybe she’s diabetic. – No. | – 没准她有糖尿病 – 她没有 | 
| [01:43] | She carries Entenmanns doughnuts in her purse. | 她连包里装着甜甜圈 | 
| [01:46] | Maybe you said something that offended her. | 也许你说了些冒犯她的事情 | 
| [01:49] | I told her we should have moving walkways all over city. | 我告诉她我们全城 都应该有可移动式走道 | 
| [01:53] | – Like at the airport? – Yeah. | – 就像机场里那样? – 对 | 
| [01:56] | – That’s a great idea. – Tell me about it. | – 好主意! – 就是说嘛 | 
| [01:58] | – We could be zipping everywhere. – They could at least try it. | – 不管在哪儿我们都能迅速行动 – 他们至少得试试 | 
| [02:01] | – They never try. – What’s the harm? | – 他们从未尝试 – 试试有什么坏处呢 | 
| [02:03] | No harm! | 根本没有! | 
| [02:05] | I’m sorry. There’s no reason for her not to taste that pie. | 她根本没理由不尝尝那个派 | 
| [02:08] | – Who wouldn’T taste the pie? – Audrey. | – 谁不尝派? – 奥德丽 | 
| [02:10] | Dump her. | 甩了她 | 
| [02:13] | I never broke up with anyone for not tasting pie. | 我从不因为不尝派这个理由和谁分手 | 
| [02:16] | I once broke up with someone for not offering me pie. | 我曾经分过一次手 是因为他不给我派吃 | 
| [02:20] | – You did? – He could be eating a hero… | – 你这样做了? – 他没准在吃大三明治 | 
| [02:22] | …he wouldn’T offer me anything. It’s a sickness. | 他什么都不给我,那是病态 | 
| [02:25] | Well, I can’T walk anywhere now. | 啊,我现在走不动了 | 
| [02:27] | I’m just gonna be wishing there were walkways. | 我只想着要是有走道就好了 | 
| [02:31] | – What are you doing? – I got a pebble. | – 你干嘛呢? – 我鞋里有个石子 | 
| [02:33] | I never heard of that happening to a woman. | 我从没听说过女人鞋里也可以进石子 | 
| [02:36] | What the hell does that mean? | 那他妈什么意思 | 
| [02:38] | Hey. Oh, hey, Elaine. | 嗨,哦,嗨,伊莲 | 
| [02:40] | – What? – Go like this: | – 什么? – 你这样做一下 | 
| [02:42] | – What? Why? – Do it, do it. | – 什么?为什么? – 快做,快做 | 
| [02:45] | – Like this: – Like… | 这样就像… | 
| [02:48] | …like this? – Oh, yeah! | – 就像这样? – 对,没错! | 
| [02:50] | It’s you! | 就是你 | 
| [02:52] | – What’s me? – There’s a clothing store downtown. | – 什么是我? – 市中心有家服装店 | 
| [02:54] | They got a mannequin in there that looks exactly like Elaine. | 那有个假人跟伊莲长得特别像 | 
| [02:57] | – Get out! – It’s uncanny! | – 少来! – 简直不可思议! | 
| [02:59] | It’s like they chopped off your arms and legs, dipped you in plastic… | 就像他们切下你的胳膊和腿 把你浸入塑料… | 
| [03:03] | …screwed you all back together, and stuck you on a pedestal. | 把你又重新组装好,支在底座上 | 
| [03:06] | It’s really quite exquisite. | 它真的很精致 | 
| [03:10] | – What’s the name of the store? – Rinitze. | – 那商店叫什么名字? – 瑞妮兹 | 
| [03:13] | Oh, yeah. | 恩,对 | 
| [03:16] | May I help you? | 我能帮你点什么? | 
| [03:19] | It’s this itch. I was watching TV without my shirt on… | 就是这个痒痒啊,我没穿上衣看电视 | 
| [03:22] | …and my couch cushion didn’T have any fabric on it. | 而且我的沙发垫外面没有布 | 
| [03:25] | Wait a minute. Rinitze. Don’T they have some really cool suits in there? | 等一下,瑞妮兹,他们那儿 不是有很多很不错的西装吗? | 
| [03:29] | Real boss. | 正牌Boss(著名时装品牌) | 
| [03:30] | – I’m going down there. – I’ll go with you. | – 我要去那看看 – 我跟你去 | 
| [03:32] | I gotta get a new suit. I got a second interview with MacKenzie. | 我得买个新西装,麦肯齐公司 让我参加第二轮面试了 | 
| [03:36] | I think I’m really close. They’re taking me to lunch on Friday. | 我觉得我很可能得到那个职位了 礼拜五他们和我吃午饭 | 
| [03:39] | – Aren’T you gonna need this? – Keep it. | – 你以后不需要这个了吧 – 你留着吧 | 
| [03:48] | It looks exactly like me. | 它长得真像我 | 
| [03:51] | It’s like some pod landed from another planet and took your body. | 就像有小外星人着陆地球 然后使用了你的躯体 | 
| [03:55] | Don’T fall asleep, Elaine. | 别睡着啊,伊莲 | 
| [03:58] | What’s going on? How do you think this happened? | 到底发生什么了? 你觉得这是怎么发生的? | 
| [04:03] | Whoa, look at this. | 哇,看看这个 | 
| [04:06] | This is a beautiful suit, huh? | 这是件漂亮的西装,恩? | 
| [04:09] | You think that could be a coincidence, George? Is that possible? | 你觉得那可能是个巧合 乔治?有可能吗? | 
| [04:12] | You are perfect for that suit. | 你穿那件西装棒极了 | 
| [04:16] | You think so? | 你这么觉得? | 
| [04:18] | Excuse me. Where did this come from? | 打扰一下 这个假人从哪来? | 
| [04:20] | I don’T know. | 我不知道 | 
| [04:22] | You really think this looks okay on me? | 你真觉得我穿这个还行? | 
| [04:24] | Fabulous. Perfect fit. And it’s the last one we have. | 非常好,很合身 这是我们这的最后一件了 | 
| [04:28] | I’m sorry. You can’T tell me where the mannequin came from? | 打扰,你不能告诉我 这个假人从哪来吗? | 
| [04:32] | I told you. I don’T know. | 我跟你说了,我不知道 | 
| [04:36] | Well, is there somebody around here I could talk to who would know? | 厄,这儿有能跟我谈谈 而且知道的人吗? | 
| [04:41] | Why? | 为什么? | 
| [04:43] | Isn’T it obvious? This mannequin looks exactly like me. | 难道原因不明显吗? 这个假人跟我长得很像 | 
| [04:49] | Did you just roll your eyes at him? | 你刚才对他翻白眼了? | 
| [04:51] | If anybody should be rolling their eyes… | 如果有人该翻白眼的话 | 
| [04:54] | …it is me at him about you. | 那也是我对他因为你而翻白眼 | 
| [04:59] | I think maybe you’re flattering yourself. | 我觉得也许你过奖你自己了 | 
| [05:01] | That mannequin is wearing a $ 1200 Gaultier dress. | 那个假人穿着一条 价值1200美金的戈尔蒂埃裙子 | 
| [05:05] | What are you saying, that I’m not good enough for this hideous dress? | 你到底想说什么 难道我不够格穿这条丑陋的裙子? | 
| [05:09] | Listen, Natasha… | 听着,娜塔莎… | 
| [05:13] | I wouldn’T be caught dead… | 我在任何时候都不要被人看见 | 
| [05:15] | …wearing your crummy little Eurotrash rags. | 穿着那你那一钱不值的破布 | 
| [05:18] | I’ll meet you outside. | 我在外面等你 | 
| [05:22] | – What is her problem? – What can you do? | – 她有啥毛病啊? – 能拿她怎么办 | 
| [05:27] | Is this the price tag? | 这个是价签吗 | 
| [05:29] | – Yes. – Yes, hello. Party’s over. | – 是 – 是,好,宴会到此结束了 | 
| [05:32] | I’ll tell you a little secret. We’re having an unadvertised sale… | 我告诉你个小秘密吧 我们要有个未经宣传的打折售卖… | 
| [05:36] | …starting Friday. That suit will be half-price. | 从周五开始 那件西装会半价出售的 | 
| [05:38] | You think you could put it aside and hold it for me? | 你觉得你能不能把它收起来给我留着? | 
| [05:41] | I’m afraid I couldn’T do that. | 我恐怕我不能那样做 | 
| [05:43] | It wouldn’T be fair to the other customers. | 那样对其他的顾客就不公平了 | 
| [05:46] | Oh, yes, of course. | 恩,是,当然了 | 
| [05:48] | And we have to be fair. | 而且我们一定要一视同仁阿 | 
| [05:59] | So… | 那么… | 
| [06:01] | …I found out who supplies the mannequins and I called him up. | 我发现是谁提供的那个假人了 而且我给他打电话了 | 
| [06:04] | – How did they get your face? – I don’T know, they wouldn’T tell me. | – 他们是怎么做出你的脸的? – 我不知道,他们不告诉我 | 
| [06:09] | Jerry? | 杰瑞? | 
| [06:11] | Hello? | 嗨? | 
| [06:15] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 | 
| [06:17] | I noticed you offered her a piece of your pie. | 我发现你请她吃你的一块派 | 
| [06:20] | That’s right. | 对啊 | 
| [06:22] | – And you waved it away. – Right. | -但你没接受 – 对啊 | 
| [06:25] | – Did you give her a reason? – Yes. | – 你告诉她原因了吗 – 告诉了 | 
| [06:27] | – I was full. – You were full. | – 我吃饱了 – 你吃饱了 | 
| [06:29] | So you gave a reason. You didn’T just shake your head. | 那你说出原因了 你不光是摇摇头 | 
| [06:32] | – No. I’m not a psycho. – Exactly. | – 对,我不是神经病 – 没错 | 
| [06:37] | You’re not a psycho. | 你不是神经病 | 
| [06:40] | You’ve been very helpful. Thank you very much. Allow me to leave the tip. | 你对我的帮助很大,非常感谢 请允许我留下小费 | 
| [06:46] | Well, I think we’ve proven who the psycho is. | 恩,我觉得我们 已经证实谁是神经病了 | 
| [06:50] | We certainly have. | 我们当然已经证实了 | 
| [06:54] | Hey, Elaine, scratch my back. | 嗨,伊莲,挠挠我的后背 | 
| [06:57] | – No way. – One lap around. | – 没门 – 就一下 | 
| [06:59] | – No. – It’ll be a funky adventure. | – 不行 – 会是一次独特的经历 | 
| [07:01] | – Kramer, forget it. – Jerry, how about you? | – 克莱默,别提这事 – 杰瑞,你怎么样? | 
| [07:03] | I think you know my policy. | 我觉得你知道我的政策 | 
| [07:06] | I’m going home to spatula. | 我要回家用刮刀了 | 
| [07:11] | I thought George was meeting us here. | 我记得乔治要在这儿和我们见面 | 
| [07:13] | No. He’s going downtown to guard the suit. | 不会的,他要去市中心守护那件西装 | 
| [07:16] | He’s guarding a suit? | 他在守护西装? | 
| [07:19] | Do you need some help with that itch? | 你需要我帮你挠挠痒痒吗? | 
| [07:21] | Madam, I pray you’re not toying with me. | 女士,我祈祷你不是在逗我玩儿 | 
| [07:26] | – Turn around. – Oh, all right. | – 转过去 – 噢,好吧 | 
| [07:49] | – It fits you perfectly. – You think so? | – 你穿着太合适了 – 你这么觉得? | 
| [07:52] | What is this? Can’T I leave this place for a second? | 这又是怎么回事? 难道我就不能离开这地方一会吗? | 
| [08:07] | Can I help you? | 我能帮您点什么吗 | 
| [08:10] | I’m buying this suit. | 我要买这件外套 | 
| [08:12] | – No. This suit is not for sale. – Excuse me, do you work here? | – 不,这件外套不卖 – 对不起,你在这工作? | 
| [08:18] | No. | 不是 | 
| [08:20] | Then what the hell business is it of yours? | 那这他妈管你什么事? | 
| [08:22] | I’m doing you a favor. | 我在帮你一个忙 | 
| [08:24] | They’re having an unadvertised sale. | 他们要有一次未经宣传的打折售卖 | 
| [08:26] | This suit will be half-price starting Monday. | 从周一开始这外套就半价了 | 
| [08:28] | – Really? This Monday? – Yes. Take off those pants. | – 真的?这周一? – 是的,脱掉裤子吧 | 
| [08:32] | Actually, the unadvertised sale starts on Friday. | 实际上,售卖周五开始 | 
| [08:35] | Friday? Thanks. | 周五?谢谢啊 | 
| [08:40] | You know, for an unadvertised sale, you’re doing a lot of yapping about it. | 你知道,就一个打折售卖来说 你有点过分宣传了 | 
| [08:59] | I can’T believe your father owns this place. | 我真不敢相信你爸爸拥有这个地方 | 
| [09:01] | So how are the desserts here? | 那这的甜点怎么样? | 
| [09:05] | Everything is delicious. | 所有东西都很好吃 | 
| [09:07] | – You’ve tasted them? – I think almost all of them. | – 你尝过它们? – 我想我尝过几乎所有的东西 | 
| [09:12] | Oh, I see they have apple pie. | 哦,我看到这儿有苹果派 | 
| [09:17] | – You’ve had the apple pie? – Many times. | – 你吃过苹果派? – 很多次啊 | 
| [09:22] | Audrey, I gotta be honest with you. | 奥德丽,我得跟你说实话了 | 
| [09:26] | I’m a very curious guy. It’s my nature. I need to know things. | 我是一个很好奇的人 这是我的本性,我需要知道一些东西 | 
| [09:29] | Not tasting the apple pie the other day, I can’T get past it. | 你那天就是不吃苹果派,我一直想不通 | 
| [09:33] | You obviously like pies. | 很明显,你喜欢苹果派 | 
| [09:35] | You carry doughnuts in your bag. You’re not averse to pastry. | 你包里都装着甜甜圈 你又不讨厌酥皮糕点 | 
| [09:39] | Surely you could see how such a thing would prey on my mind. | 你肯定能明白这样一件事情使我很苦恼 | 
| [09:41] | – Can we drop this? – Why can’T I know? | – 我们能不聊这个吗 – 我为什么不能知道原因呢? | 
| [09:44] | – Oh, Poppie. – Sweetheart, hello. | – 哦,帕皮 – 你好,宝贝 | 
| [09:48] | Poppie, this is Jerry. | 帕皮,这是杰瑞 | 
| [09:50] | – Welcome. – Hello, Poppie. | – 欢迎 – 你好,帕皮 | 
| [09:53] | Don’T fill up on the bread. | 别吃面包就吃饱了啊 | 
| [09:55] | I’m making you a very special dinner. | 我要给你们做一顿特别的晚餐 | 
| [09:58] | Very special. | 非常特别 | 
| [10:02] | The pies. | 派… | 
| [10:03] | I’m going to the bathroom. You know. | 我要去卫生间,你明白… | 
| [10:16] | Ah, Jerry! | 噢,杰瑞! | 
| [10:19] | Tonight you’re in for a real treat. | 今晚上你要吃一顿真正的美味喽 | 
| [10:22] | I’m personally gonna prepare the dinner… | 我要亲自下厨 | 
| [10:25] | …for you and my Audrey. | 为了你和我的奥德丽 | 
| [10:44] | Jerry, are you okay? | 杰瑞,你还好吗? | 
| [10:49] | Is anything wrong? | 出什么事了 | 
| [10:52] | No. Nothing. | 没有,没事 | 
| [10:55] | You look like you’ve seen a ghost. | 你看起来就像见鬼了 | 
| [11:08] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 | 
| [11:11] | Hey. | 嗨 | 
| [11:14] | – These are for you, Olive. – Thank you. | – 这些是给你的,奥利佛 – 谢谢 | 
| [11:27] | Here it is. | 在这儿 | 
| [11:29] | Oh, wait till you taste this. | 噢,尝尝这个 | 
| [11:37] | Poppie, this is perfect. | 帕皮,这棒极了 | 
| [11:40] | Well? | 来点? | 
| [11:44] | Jerry, have some. | 杰瑞,尝尝 | 
| [11:50] | You’re not gonna taste it? | 你不尝吗 | 
| [11:54] | Jerry. | 杰瑞 | 
| [12:08] | So she thought I did it to get back at her. | 所以她觉得我这样做是为了报复她 | 
| [12:10] | Why didn’T you just tell her? | 你为什么不直接告诉她呢 | 
| [12:11] | It’s not the kind of thing you wanna hear about your father. | 这可不是那种你想听到的 关于你父亲的事情 | 
| [12:15] | When he came out of that bathroom, and he was kneading that dough… | 当他从卫生间出来,然后揉那块面团 | 
| [12:19] | …it was a wild scene. | 那是个狂野的场景… | 
| [12:22] | How could he not have washed? | 他怎么可能没有洗手? | 
| [12:24] | Even if you’re not gonna soap up… | 即使你不用肥皂… | 
| [12:27] | …at least pretend, for my benefit. Turn the water on. Do something. | 至少假装一下,为了我好 开开水龙头,做点什么啊 | 
| [12:31] | Yeah, just like I do. | 恩,就像我做的那样 | 
| [12:37] | You know, a chef who doesn’T wash is like a cop who steals. | 你明白,一个不洗手的厨师 就像一个偷东西的警察 | 
| [12:40] | It’s a cry for help. He wants to get caught. | 这是需要帮助的信号 他想被逮住 | 
| [12:42] | I think Poppie’s got some problems. | 我觉得帕皮有些问题 | 
| [12:44] | There’s a whole other thing going on with Poppie. | 帕皮身上还发生着其他事情… | 
| [12:48] | – So how did you leave it? – We haven’T spoken. | – 那你怎么了结这事的 – 我们还没说过话 | 
| [12:51] | Hey. Hey, George. I’m not gonna need this anymore. | 嗨嗨,乔治 我再也不需要这个了 | 
| [12:55] | I got Olive. | 我有了奥利佛 | 
| [12:59] | – Olive? – My lady friend down at Monk’s. | – 奥利佛? – 我在Monk’s的女朋友 | 
| [13:01] | You guys ought to see the way she works her nails across my back. | 你们这帮家伙真该看看 她是怎样用她指甲挠我的后背 | 
| [13:07] | She’s a maestro… The crisscross… | 她是个大师,那种纵横交错… | 
| [13:10] | …the figure eight, strumming the old banjo… | 走八字,就像敲着有年头的五弦琴… | 
| [13:13] | …and this wild, savage free-for-all… | 真是个疯狂的,野蛮的 自由自在的世界… | 
| [13:16] | …where anything can happen. | 在那儿什么都有可能发生 | 
| [13:18] | I gotta get downtown and buy that suit. | 我得去商业区买那件外套 | 
| [13:21] | – Store opens in 20 minutes. – Is that Elaine mannequin still there? | – 商店还有20分钟开门 – 那个很像伊莲的假人还在那吗? | 
| [13:25] | Yeah. The last time I saw her… | 是的,上次我见到她 | 
| [13:28] | …she was naked. | 她全裸着… | 
| [13:31] | Yeah. And Poppie’s got problems. | 恩,帕皮也遇上麻烦喽 | 
| [13:43] | Where is it? Where is it? | 在哪啊,在哪啊 | 
| [13:47] | Well, look at this. | 啊,看看这个 | 
| [13:50] | This doesn’T belong here. | 这个不应该放这儿 | 
| [13:52] | Someone has made a terrible mistake. | 有人犯了个严重的错误 | 
| [13:55] | You bastard! | 你个混蛋! | 
| [13:59] | – You hid the suit. – Hid? | – 你把西装藏起来了 – 藏起来? | 
| [14:02] | I have no idea how this suit got misplaced. | 我根本不知道这西装 是怎么被摆错位置的 | 
| [14:05] | Nevertheless, I do believe I shall purchase it. | 不管怎样,我相信我要买下它 | 
| [14:08] | I hope you rot in that suit. | 我希望你在那西装里烂掉 | 
| [14:11] | I’ll get you for this. I don’T know how, but I’m gonna get you. | 我要报复你,我不知道 具体怎样,但我一定会! | 
| [14:14] | – You are gonna pay. – Oh, I’ll pay. | – 你会付出代价的 – 对,我会的 | 
| [14:17] | Half-price. | 半价哦 | 
| [14:20] | Arrivederci, my fellow 40-short. | 再会,我同样是四十岁左右 身材短小的朋友 | 
| [14:25] | I made a list of people who might have made the mannequin. | 我列了一个有可能 做了那个假人的人的名单 | 
| [14:29] | You know, possible suspects. | 你看,嫌疑犯 | 
| [14:32] | – Yeah, all right. Go ahead. – Okay. | – 恩,好吧,继续 – 好的 | 
| [14:35] | All right, well, there’s this blind guy at a party I was at… | 好,听着,有一次 我参加一个宴会,那有个瞎子 | 
| [14:38] | …and he felt my face for a really long time… | 他摸我的脸摸了很长时间 | 
| [14:42] | …to see what I looked like. | 想看看我长什么样 | 
| [14:44] | He almost put his finger up my nose. | 他差点把手指插我鼻子里 | 
| [14:46] | – What else you got? – Okay. | – 你名单上还有其他什么? – 成 | 
| [14:49] | I won’T tell you the rest of the list. | 我不告诉你名单上的其他人 | 
| [14:51] | Because I didn’T think the blind guy did it? | 因为我不认为那个瞎子做了假人儿? | 
| [14:53] | Because you have an attitude. | 因为你心不在焉 | 
| [14:59] | Oh, Georgie. | 哦,乔治 | 
| [15:01] | – Nice duds. – You’re telling me. | – 不错的衣服啊 – 当然了 | 
| [15:11] | So, what do you think? | 那么你觉得怎样 | 
| [15:13] | – Did you hear something? – Yeah, like a swoosh. | – 你听见什么声音了没? – 听见了,就像嗖的一声 | 
| [15:16] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [15:18] | It must be the fabric. | 一定是衣服 | 
| [15:21] | It’s rubbing between your thighs when you walk. | 你走路的时候它就在你大腿间蹭来蹭去 | 
| [15:25] | That’s what’s making that swooshy sound. | 这就是嗖嗖声的来源 | 
| [15:35] | I didn’T hear it on the way over because of the street noise. | 我一路过来都没有听见,因为街上很吵 | 
| [15:42] | This is no good! | 这可一点都不好! | 
| [15:44] | I gotta meet these guys from MacKenzie for lunch! | 我得跟麦肯齐公司的人吃午饭啊 | 
| [15:46] | So what? What would they care? | 那又怎么样,他们为什么要介意这个啊 | 
| [15:48] | This MacKenzie guy, he’s a bit of a nut. | 这个麦肯齐的家伙,他很难对付 | 
| [15:51] | He fired the last guy because his nose whistled when he breathed. | 他炒了上一个家伙 因为那人呼吸的时候鼻子吹哨似的响 | 
| [15:55] | So you’re not gonna get the job because your pants make noise? | 你觉得你得不到工作 会是因为你的裤子会发出声音? | 
| [15:58] | Let’s say it’s between me and one other guy. | 想想吧,他要在我 和另外一个人中间挑一个 | 
| [16:00] | He’s got a quiet suit, and I’m whooshing all over the place! | 他穿着不会发出声音的西装 而我却满场嗖嗖转!! | 
| [16:03] | Who do you think he’s gonna hire? | 你觉得他会雇佣谁? | 
| [16:05] | All these interviews are making you nuts. | 这些面试都让你变傻了 | 
| [16:08] | Jerry, I saw your girlfriend was in here before. | 杰瑞,我刚才在这看见你女朋友了 | 
| [16:10] | – Audrey? – Sat down, had herself a piece of pie. | – 奥德丽? – 她坐下来,吃了块派 | 
| [16:15] | – Was it apple? – What else? | – 是苹果派吗 – 还能有什么派啊 | 
| [16:17] | This woman is bending my mind into a pretzel. | 这女人把我脑袋都搅晕了 | 
| [16:22] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 | 
| [16:24] | No, you don’T. | 你不认识 | 
| [16:26] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [16:28] | You were wearing a G-string and one of those bras with points. | 你穿着一条丁字裤还有那种尖尖的胸罩 | 
| [16:34] | The mannequin! | 那个假人!! | 
| [16:36] | Oh, I gotta see this thing. | 哦,我得看看这东西 | 
| [16:46] | Boy, the resemblance is uncanny. | 天,真是像得不可思议啊 | 
| [16:51] | You think you can pose me however you want? | 你觉得你能依照你的想法 随意给我摆姿势? | 
| [16:54] | That’s my ass in your window. | 你橱窗里那可是我的屁股 | 
| [16:57] | It’s our mannequin. We can do whatever we want. | 这是我们的假人 我们可以做我们想做的任何事 | 
| [17:00] | No. You take that mannequin down right now… | 不行,你马上把那个假人拿下来 | 
| [17:03] | …or I am pressing charges. Yes. This is my attorney. | 否则我可要告你了 没错,这位是我的律师 | 
| [17:07] | Yeah? What law am I breaking? | 真的?我犯了什么法? | 
| [17:09] | I believe there is some legal precedent… | 我相信还是有一些先例的… | 
| [17:11] | …Winchell v. Mahoney. The Charlie McCarthy hearings. | 比如在查理 ・麦卡锡听证会上 温切尔对马海尼一案 | 
| [17:16] | – Are you taking this down? – I’m getting the manager. | – 你拿不拿下来? – 我要找经理了 | 
| [17:20] | – Jerry, get the car. – What are you doing? | – 杰瑞,开车去 – 你在干什么? | 
| [17:22] | – Just get the car. – As your legal counsel… | – 快去启动车 – 作为你的法律顾问… | 
| [17:24] | …I must advise against this. | 我必须建议你不要这么做 | 
| [17:33] | I don’T know about you, but I’m getting a hankering for some Doublemint gum. | 我不知道你怎么样 但是我特想来点强力薄荷味口香糖 | 
| [17:37] | I’m dropping you off at work, right? | 我在你工作的地方停车,对吧 | 
| [17:40] | Where are you going? | 你去哪啊 | 
| [17:42] | Poppie’s. | 帕皮的店 | 
| [17:46] | Thanks for meeting me down here, George. | 感谢你和我在这见面,乔治 | 
| [17:48] | My office is out of control. Phones ringing, people running in and out. | 我的办公室已经失控了 电话铃不停的响,人们跑进跑出 | 
| [17:55] | Did you hear something? | 你听见什么声音了吗 | 
| [17:57] | No, I didn’T hear anything. | 没有,我什么都没听见 | 
| [18:01] | That’s strange. | 这十分奇怪 | 
| [18:03] | It’s quieter down here. | 这里安静点 | 
| [18:05] | We can concentrate without people whooshing around. | 没有人在周围走来走去 这样我们能够专心 | 
| [18:11] | That sound again. | 又是那个声音 | 
| [18:14] | Sure you didn’T hear anything? | 你确定你什么都没听到? | 
| [18:16] | No, can’T say as I did. | 没有,我不能说我有啊 | 
| [18:19] | Kind of like a… | 有点像… | 
| [18:21] | …rustling. | 沙沙声 | 
| [18:23] | Could be the leaves. | 没准是树叶 | 
| [18:29] | That’s right. Poppie’s on 77th. | 没错,帕皮的店是77号 | 
| [18:32] | Okay. We’ll see you at 8. Bye-bye. | 好,我们8点见 再见 | 
| [18:35] | Hello. | 嗨 | 
| [18:37] | – What are you doing here? – So how was the pie? | – 你在这做什么? – 派怎么样? | 
| [18:40] | – What pie? – The apple pie… | – 什么派? – 苹果派 | 
| [18:43] | …you had today at Monk’s. | 你今天在Monk’s吃得 | 
| [18:44] | – I’m very busy here. – Pretty good, wasn’T it? | – 我这很忙 – 相当不错,对吧 | 
| [18:47] | I told you you should’ve tasted it. | 我跟你说了你应该尝尝 | 
| [18:50] | You better not let Poppie see you. | 你最好别让帕皮看见你 | 
| [18:51] | All right, I’m looking for Poppie. | 好的,我来找个叫帕皮的 | 
| [18:54] | – Who are you? – Board of Health. | – 你是谁? – 健康委员会的 | 
| [18:56] | – We’ve had complaints. – Oh, about the, uh… | – 我们收到过投诉 – 哦,关于那个,厄… | 
| [19:00] | – You Poppie? – I’m Poppie. | – 你是帕皮? – 我是帕皮 | 
| [19:03] | Think you better come with me. | 我想你最好跟我走一趟 | 
| [19:05] | What’s the problem? | 什么事阿 | 
| [19:08] | What do they want from Poppie? | 他们要帕皮做什么? | 
| [19:10] | Well, Poppie’s a little. | 厄,帕皮有点不景气啊 | 
| [19:18] | You thought I’d care about your pants whooshing? | 你觉得我会介意你的裤子嗖嗖响? | 
| [19:23] | I heard the last guy got fired because his nose whistled. | 我听说上一个家伙被解雇 是因为他的鼻子发出吹口哨似的声音 | 
| [19:27] | No. He got fired because he wasn’T a team player. | 不是,他被解雇 是因为他没有团队精神 | 
| [19:31] | That’s something we don’T joke about at MacKenzie. | 在麦肯齐公司,我们从不拿这开玩笑 | 
| [19:33] | We’re a team here. We don’T tolerate dissent. | 在这我们是一个团队 我们不能容忍持不同观点的人 | 
| [19:37] | You wanna go your own way, you’re in the wrong place. | 你想按照自己的路走 你就来错地方了 | 
| [19:40] | No problem there. | 我可没问题 | 
| [19:42] | Conformity’s an obsession with me. | 遵从是一件让我着迷的事情 | 
| [19:45] | Chocolate cream pie, compliments of the house. | 巧克力奶油派 这儿的特色菜 | 
| [19:49] | Hope you saved room for dessert. | 希望你肚子里还有地方吃甜点 | 
| [19:51] | The chef said that he made it special for you. | 厨师说他特别为你做的 | 
| [19:59] | Best pie I’ve ever tasted. | 我吃过的最好吃得派 | 
| [20:01] | Take a bite, George. | 尝一口,乔治 | 
| [20:04] | Take a bite. | 尝一口 | 
| [20:07] | It’s delicious. | 很好吃 | 
| [20:10] | I insist. | 我坚持你得尝一口 | 
| [20:12] | If you’re one of us, you’ll take a bite. | 如果你是我们中的一员,你就吃一口 | 
| [20:21] | – So you didn’T get the job? – No. | – 那你没有得到工作? – 没有 | 
| [20:23] | But I was the only one at the table that didn’T get violently ill. | 但我是那一桌唯一一个 没有病倒的人 | 
| [20:28] | Kramer, you can’T keep avoiding her like this. | 克莱默,你不能老一直这样躲着她 | 
| [20:30] | – You have to say something. – What? | – 你得说点什么 – 说什么? | 
| [20:32] | – Tell her you lost your itch. – What happened to it? | – 告诉她你已经不再痒痒了 – 那个痒痒怎么了? | 
| [20:35] | I lost it two days ago. | 我两天前就不痒了 | 
| [20:37] | I’ve been faking it so I wouldn’T hurt her feelings. | 我一直在装着还痒痒 这样就不会伤害她的感情 | 
| [20:40] | You should tell her. | 你应该告诉她 | 
| [20:42] | I’ll let her down easy. | 我尽量不伤害她吧 | 
| [20:45] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [20:48] | Well. Hi, Olive. | 厄,嗨,奥利佛 | 
| [20:51] | No, no. No more of that. | 不不,不用那个了 | 
| [20:53] | – There’s something I have to tell you. – What? | – 有件事情我得告诉你 – 什么事? | 
| [20:57] | Well, there’s someone else. | 厄,我喜欢上别人了 | 
| [20:59] | – Someone else? – Yeah. | – 别人? – 对 | 
| [21:01] | Who is she? | 她是谁? | 
| [21:03] | Her. | 她 | 
| [21:06] | – Her? – Yeah. There she is. | – 她? – 对,她就在那 | 
| [21:08] | – That’s my gal. – You’re a liar. | – 那是我女朋友 – 你在撒谎 | 
| [21:10] | I’ve seen her before. She’s not your girlfriend. | 我以前看见过她 她不是你女朋友 | 
| [21:12] | Now, Olive, look, I’m sorry. | 奥利佛,我很抱歉 | 
| [21:14] | Why is she wearing her underwear? | 她为什么穿着内衣? | 
| [21:17] | Well, it’s a style. | 厄,是一种时尚 | 
| [21:19] | Jerry, give me the keys. | 杰瑞,给我钥匙 | 
| [21:22] | Well, I guess we’re gonna go for a drive now. She really loves that. | 厄,我觉得我们得去开车兜风了 她真的很喜欢兜风 | 
| [21:57] | You ever solve the riddle of the pie? | 你解决关于派的谜团了吗 | 
| [21:59] | No, that’s one for the ages. | 没有,那是一个延续很久的谜 | 
| [22:02] | But I think they’re gonna put Poppie away for a long, long time. | 但是我觉得帕皮 可得有段时间不能下厨了 | 
| [22:12] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 你绝对不会相信这个 | 
| [22:14] | I just got a letter from a friend of mine in Chicago… | 我刚从我芝加哥的朋友那接到一封信 | 
| [22:16] | …who was shopping, and she saw a mannequin that looked just like me. | 她在购物,她看到一个 和我长得很像的假人 | 
| [22:21] | What if there are more? Where are they coming from? | 如果有更多的假人呢? 他们从哪来? | 
| [22:27] | Ricky, we’ve been getting a tremendous response… | 里基,你的TR-6号假人 | 
| [22:30] | …to your TR-6 mannequin. | 上市之后反响强烈 | 
| [22:33] | TR-6? | TR-6号? | 
| [22:35] | I prefer to think of her as… | 我比较喜欢把她想象成… | 
| [22:39] | …Elaine. | 伊莲 |