时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Of all the places you go… | 在你去过的所有地方… |
[00:04] | …the dry cleaning relationship’s the most bizarre. | …干洗店里人们的关系应该是最奇怪的了 |
[00:06] | You keep giving each other the same thing… | 你们来来回回反反复复… |
[00:09] | …back and forth over and over again. | …给彼此同样的东西 |
[00:11] | He gives it to you, you give it to him, he gives it back to you. | 他给你,你给他,他又给你 |
[00:14] | It’s like it’s half his shirt, in a way. | 就像,在分他的衣服 |
[00:16] | He has it as much as you do. | 一人一半 |
[00:18] | You ought to go shopping with him. “What do you think of this shirt?” | 你和他出去买东西 “你觉得这件衣服怎么样?” |
[00:21] | “That would look good with a light starch.” | “再硬一点就好了” |
[00:25] | The only warning label people respect is ” dry-clean only.” | 人们唯一注意到的警示就是“只准干洗” |
[00:29] | Speed limits, lung cancer, cigarette warnings… | 限速警告,肺癌警告,香烟警告… |
[00:31] | …your very life is at stake. People go, ” Ah, the hell with it.” | …你真在拿自己的生命冒险 人们却说“呃,见鬼去吧” |
[00:34] | But dry-clean only? “Don’T put that in the wash. | 但是“只准干洗”呢? “不要放到水里去” |
[00:37] | It’s dry-clean only. Are you crazy?” | “只能干洗,你疯了吗?” |
[00:45] | -Good morning. | -Good morning. – 早上好 – 早上好 |
[00:46] | -How did you sleep? -You’re on the couch tonight. | – 睡的怎么样? – 嘿,今晚你睡沙发,女士 |
[00:50] | -You were all over my side. -I was not. | – 你都把我挤到床边了 – 我没有 |
[00:52] | I was sleeping with one cheek off the bed. | 我的脸都快掉下床了 |
[00:56] | By the way, you’re falling way behind on the “l love you’s .” | 顺便说一句,你在“我爱你”方面 做的远远不够 |
[00:59] | -No, no, 1 2-8. -No, it’s 1 5-8. | – 不是,你12分,我8分 – 不是,是我15分,你8分 |
[01:03] | I know I can’T beat you. I’m trying to stay competitive. | 我知道自己斗不过你 我在努力保持战斗力 |
[01:05] | -Let’s get some breakfast. -Let me get a coat. | – 吃早饭吧 – 先拿件外套 |
[01:08] | I think I’ll try a sports jacket and scarf thing. | 我想我应该试试运动夹克和围巾 |
[01:10] | You know, like an unemployed actor. | 就像,一个失业的演员 |
[01:16] | I haven’T worn this one in a long time. | 我好长时间没穿过这件了 |
[01:18] | -Cashmere? -No, Gore-Tex. | – 开司米衫? – 不是,是戈尔特斯(防水透气性布料) |
[01:22] | It’s new. | 是新的 |
[01:23] | Look at this locket. What the hell’s this? | 看看这个项链挂盒,是个什么鬼东西? |
[01:26] | There’s a picture in here. Look at that. | 里面有张照片,看看 |
[01:28] | This is really old. You don’T know whose it is? | 好老,你不知道这是谁的吗? |
[01:30] | I haven’T worn this jacket since I had it dry-cleaned. | 自从干洗后我就没有穿过这件夹克 |
[01:33] | -Maybe we should ask. -We’ll stop over there. | – 也许我们应该去问问 – 我们会路过那儿的 |
[01:35] | -What do you wanna get for breakfast? -Pancakes. | – 早餐想吃什么? – 薄煎饼 |
[01:38] | Come on, you know I’m getting pancakes. | 不是吧,你知道我想吃薄煎饼 |
[01:40] | -I don’T know that. -We can’T both get pancakes. | – 我不知道 – 我们不能都吃薄煎饼 |
[01:42] | It’s embarrassing. That’s one step from the couples that dress alike. | 太尴尬了,差一点就像是夫妇穿情侣衫了 |
[01:46] | -I’ll get the short stack. -That’s why I love you. | – 那我只要三片好了(一般薄煎饼是五片) – 这就是为什么我会爱你 |
[01:50] | 1 5-9. | 15比9 |
[01:53] | -How you doing? -We just got back from breakfast. | – 你们怎么样? – 我们刚吃完早餐回来 |
[01:56] | -Pancakes were dynamite. -ls that my maple syrup? | – 薄煎饼真不错 – 这是我的枫糖浆吗? |
[02:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:02] | -You bring your own syrup? -You got to. | – 你自带糖浆去了? – 你也可以 |
[02:04] | You got a lot to learn about pancakes. | 你应该多知道点薄煎饼 |
[02:09] | This is my wife. She died eight years ago. | 这是我妻子,她八年前死了 |
[02:12] | I’ve been looking all over for this. | 我一直在到处找这个 |
[02:14] | It’s lucky that I put the jacket on. How did it get in the pocket? | 真幸运我穿上了这件夹克 它是怎么到衣服里来的? |
[02:18] | The chain is broken. lt must have slipped in when I was…. | 链子坏了,一定是滑进去了… |
[02:22] | I turned my house upside down looking for this. | 我在家里翻箱倒柜地找这个 |
[02:26] | -It’s all I have left of her. -That’s so touching. | – 这是我保留的关于她的全部东西 – 太感人了 |
[02:29] | You know what I’m gonna do? | 你知道我要做什么吗? |
[02:31] | I’m gonna give you and your family 25 percent off your dry cleaning. | 你和你家人的干洗费 我给你们25%的折扣 |
[02:35] | -Oh, come on. It’s silly. -Forget it. | – 噢,不要了吧,太傻了 – 算了吧 |
[02:38] | -Get out of here. -It’s done. | – 算了吧 – 就这样 |
[02:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:41] | I guess I get it too, because I’m his wife. | 我猜我也能打折,因为我是他老婆 |
[02:46] | I didn’T know you were married. | 我不知道你已经结婚了 |
[02:48] | Oh, yeah. | 噢,是啊 |
[02:51] | You never met my wife, Meryl. Meryl Seinfeld. | 你还没见过我老婆吧,梅丽尔 梅丽尔・宋飞 |
[02:56] | Yeah, sure. You get the discount too. | 是的,当然,你也可以打折 |
[02:58] | You might regret that. The money my wife… | 你可能会后悔,因为我老婆… |
[03:00] | -…spends on clothes– -I’m taking him to the cleaners. | -…花在衣服上的钱 – 我正要带他来干洗店 |
[03:03] | See her sense of humor? | 看到她的幽默感了? |
[03:04] | I’m so nuts about you. I tell you, it was fun being single. | 我对你太着迷了 我告诉你,单身非常有趣 |
[03:07] | But when you meet a woman like this, you don’T walk to get married. You run. | 但如果你见到这样一个女人的话 你就不想结婚了,你会逃跑的 |
[03:15] | Oh. Hi, Greg. | 噢,嗨,格雷格 |
[03:17] | -Haven’T seen you in a while. -Yeah. | – 好久没见到你了 – 是啊 |
[03:19] | Today was the first day I’ve worked out… | 自从中央公园开展迷你马拉松赛后… |
[03:21] | …since the Central Park mini-marathon. | …今天是我锻炼的第一天 |
[03:23] | -You ran the mini-marathon? -No, but I exercised that day. | – 你参加了迷你马拉松? – 不是,但我那天练习了 |
[03:29] | I gotta take off. | 我要走了 |
[03:31] | As an airline pilot, you’re one of the few people who can… | 作为一名飞行员,你是少数几个可以… |
[03:34] | …say that and mean it. | …这么说也这么做的人 |
[03:40] | -Do you have the time? -Eleven-thirty. | – 你有表吗? |
[03:43] | -Eleven-thirty? -Wait, wait, 1 0:30. Sorry. | – 等等,10:30,抱歉 |
[03:47] | -You have to be somewhere? -No. | – 你要去哪儿吗? – 不是 |
[03:49] | -What are you doing? -Just waiting for my friend George. | – 那你在干嘛? – 等我的朋友乔治 |
[03:51] | We worked out together. | 我们一起锻炼的 |
[03:54] | -Well, it’s good seeing you. -Nice to see you too. | – 呃,见到你很高兴 – 我也是 |
[03:57] | Bye. | 再见 |
[04:05] | Would you…? | 你能不能…? |
[04:07] | -Can l–? -Pardon? | – 我能不能? – 请再说一遍? |
[04:09] | The syrup. Would you pass the syrup? | 糖浆,你能不能把糖浆递给我? |
[04:10] | Oh, you want to try the syrup. | 噢,你想尝尝糖浆 |
[04:16] | Can I get you anything else? | 你们还需要别的吗? |
[04:19] | Yeah. My wife and I will have a little more coffee. | 是的,我老婆和我还要点咖啡 |
[04:21] | -Okay. -And the check for my husband. | – 好的 – 还有我老公买单 |
[04:28] | To my beautiful wife. | 为了我漂亮的老婆 |
[04:30] | To my adoring husband. | 为了我可爱的老公 |
[04:32] | -Adoring? What about handsome? -I like adoring. | – 可爱?不是帅气? – 我喜欢可爱 |
[04:35] | Yeah, sure. Adoring’s good for you. What’s it do for me? | 好吧,当然,可爱衬你比较合适 那我应该用什么? |
[04:41] | Excuse me. | 请问 |
[04:43] | Where did you get that? | 你在哪儿拿的这个? |
[04:45] | l– Well– | 呃 |
[04:46] | We don’T allow any outside syrups… | 我们这里不允许自带糖浆… |
[04:51] | …jams, or condiments in the restaurant. | …果酱或者是调味品 |
[04:56] | And if I catch you in here with that again… | 如果我再抓到你的话… |
[04:59] | …l will confiscate it. | …我就会没收 |
[05:01] | Well, I told my wife not to bring it. | 呃,我告诉过我老婆不要带了 |
[05:05] | Really? Twenty-five percent off? | 真的?便宜25%? |
[05:08] | -Do I get that too? -No. Just Meryl. | – 我也可以吗? – 不行,只有梅丽尔可以 |
[05:11] | -Why does she get it? -Because she’s my wife. | – 为什么她有? – 因为她是我老婆 |
[05:16] | Yeah? | 谁? |
[05:20] | I tell you, I’m really enjoying this marriage thing. | 我告诉你,我真的很享受这场婚姻 |
[05:23] | You think about each other. You care about each other. | 你们想着彼此,你们关心彼此 |
[05:26] | It’s wonderful. I love saying “My wife.” | 太棒了,我爱说“我的老婆” |
[05:28] | Once I started saying it, I can’T stop. | 一旦说起,就停不下来了 |
[05:30] | “My wife” this, ” my wife” that. | “我老婆”这个,“我老婆”那个 |
[05:32] | It’s an amazing way to begin a sentence. | 这么开头真是不可思议 |
[05:35] | “My wife has an inner ear infection.” | “我老婆得了内耳炎” |
[05:41] | -See? -I like that. | – 看到了? – 我喜欢 |
[05:43] | Will you do me a favor? Will you take my quilt into the cleaners… | 你可以帮我个忙吗? 你可以把我的被子拿去干洗店吗… |
[05:47] | …so I can get the discount too? | …那样我也可以拿到折扣? |
[05:48] | We’ll start doing this now? I can’T be taking… | 现在吗?我不能… |
[05:51] | -…all your dry cleaning in. -Just this one time. It’s expensive. | – …把你所有的衣服都拿过去 – 就这一次,太贵了 |
[05:56] | Hey, Elaine. | 嘿,伊莲 |
[05:57] | What do you say, if neither of us is married in 1 0 years… | 你怎么看,如果我们两个10年内都不结婚… |
[06:00] | -…we get hitched? -Let’s make it 50. | – …我们结婚? – 假设50年吧 |
[06:03] | We’re engaged. All right, I’m gonna get my quilt. | 我们订婚了 好吧,我去拿我的被子 |
[06:08] | All right. Listen to this. | 好吧,听着 |
[06:10] | Remember that guy at the health club? | 还记得那个在健康俱乐部的家伙吗? |
[06:12] | The flyboy. Where’s George? | 飞行员,乔治在哪儿? |
[06:13] | -I thought he was with you. -He didn’T show up. | – 我以为他跟你在一起 – 他没有出现 |
[06:16] | Anyway, this guy gave me… | 好吧,这家伙给了我… |
[06:19] | …an open-lip kiss. | …一个开唇吻 |
[06:22] | -So? | -So? – 然后呢? – 然后? |
[06:24] | We’ve always just kind of pecked. | 我们以前总是在小鸡啄米 |
[06:26] | This one had a different dynamic. | 这一个是完全不同的感觉 |
[06:28] | -Really? -Yeah. I mean…. | – 是吗? – 是的,我是说… |
[06:30] | His upper lip landed flush on my upper lip… | 他的上嘴唇轻柔地贴上我的上嘴唇… |
[06:32] | …but his lower lip landed well below my rim. | …但是他的下嘴唇正好贴在我的下嘴唇下 |
[06:37] | -Moisture? -Yeah. Definite moisture. | – 很湿润? – 是的,非常湿润 |
[06:39] | -That’s an open-lip kiss, all right. -Yeah. | – 这就是开唇吻,好吧 – 是啊 |
[06:41] | I think he’s giving me a big signal. | 我想他给了我一个很大的暗示 |
[06:43] | Maybe he wants to change our relationship. | 也许他想要改变我们的关系 |
[06:48] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[06:51] | -It’s George. -Hey, what happened to you? | – 是乔治 – 嘿,你怎么了? |
[06:55] | Nothing. A little problem. | 没什么,一点小问题 |
[07:00] | What was it? I mean, I was waiting. | 是什么?我是说,我一直在等你 |
[07:01] | Can I come upstairs, please? | 请问我能上楼吗? |
[07:05] | Maybe he wants to ask me out. | 也许他想约我出去 |
[07:07] | Why are you interested? He’s a jerk. | 为什么你会感兴趣呢?他是个怪人 |
[07:10] | Because he doesn’T pay any attention to me, and he ignores me. | 因为他一点都不关注我,他忽视我 |
[07:13] | -Yeah, so? -I respect that. | – 那么,又怎样? – 我很在意 |
[07:19] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[07:21] | Nothing, I said it was a little problem. | 没什么,一点小问题 |
[07:25] | Yeah, what was it? | 是吗,是什么? |
[07:28] | I was in the locker room showering, and l… | 我在更衣室洗澡,然后… |
[07:31] | -…l had to go, so– -Here we go. | – …我想去,所以 – 了解了 |
[07:38] | Anyway, I think the guy in the shower opposite saw me. | 总之,我想在对面洗澡的家伙看见了我 |
[07:43] | He even gave me a dirty look. | 他甚至白了我一眼 |
[07:46] | You went… | 你上了… |
[07:48] | …in the shower? | …在浴室? |
[07:51] | Yeah, so what? | 是啊,怎么? |
[07:53] | I’m not the only one. | 我又不是唯一这样做的人 |
[07:55] | -Do you go in the shower? -No, never. | – 你在浴室上过吗? – 没有,从来没有 |
[07:57] | -Do you? -I take baths. | – 你呢? – 我洗澡 |
[08:03] | What was I supposed to do? | 我能怎么办? |
[08:05] | Get out of the shower, put on my bathrobe… | 走出来,穿上浴衣 |
[08:07] | …go to the other end, come all the way back? | …去另一头,然后再走回来吗? |
[08:10] | Did you ever hear of holding it in? | 你听说过要忍耐吗? |
[08:14] | Oh, no. That’s very bad for the kidneys. | 噢,没有,那对肾非常不好 |
[08:16] | -How do you know? -Medical journals. | – 你怎么知道? – 医学杂志上有介绍 |
[08:20] | Do the medical journals mention anything… | 医学杂志有没有说… |
[08:22] | …about standing in a pool of someone else’s urine? | …站在某人的尿池子里? |
[08:30] | Hello. | 你好 |
[08:31] | -Oh, hi, honey. -What are you doing here? | – 噢,嗨,宝贝 – 你在这儿干什么? |
[08:34] | I just thought I’d drop off a few things. | 我想我最好再拿点东西来 |
[08:38] | I must have been in the incinerator room when you left. | 你走的时候我一定是在焚化间 |
[08:41] | Here you go, Marty. | 给你,马蒂 |
[08:43] | Another quilt? | 另一床被子? |
[08:45] | -Jerry. -Uncle Leo. | – 杰里 – 里奥叔叔 |
[08:47] | -Hello. | -Hello. – 你好 – 你好 |
[08:49] | lf you or your wife want to drop by on Wednesday– | 你或你的老婆周三可以来拿 |
[08:54] | Your wife? | 你的老婆? |
[08:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:57] | My wife. | 我的老婆 |
[08:59] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[09:04] | I got married. | 我结婚了 |
[09:06] | You got married? | 你结婚了? |
[09:08] | I wasn’T invited? | 我没被邀请? |
[09:11] | Nobody sends me an invitation? | 没人给我送请柬? |
[09:13] | Well, it was sudden. | 呃,很仓促 |
[09:15] | Are you ashamed of your uncle? Do I embarrass you? | 你为你叔叔羞愧吗? 我让你难堪了吗? |
[09:19] | No, no. lt was a small ceremony. | 不,没有,只是一个很小的仪式 |
[09:21] | Haven’T I always been the good uncle? | 我难道一直不都是个好叔叔吗? |
[09:24] | Yes, yes, you have. | 是的,是的,你是的 |
[09:25] | Who told you when you went to school that you print well? | 是谁表扬你上学的时候字写的好? |
[09:28] | You did. | 是你 |
[09:30] | When he was younger, he had a beautiful penmanship. | 他年轻的时候,他写的一手好书法 |
[09:33] | I used to encourage him to print. | 我经常鼓励他练字 |
[09:35] | -I’m a good printer. -I remember your “V.” | – 我写字很漂亮 – 我记得你写的“V” |
[09:38] | It was like a perfect triangle. | 就像个完美的三角 |
[09:41] | -Oh, there’s my bus. -There you go. | – 噢,我的车来了 – 你该走了 |
[09:44] | -Hello! Wait! -Uncle Leo. Uncle– | – 嘿!等等! – 里奥叔叔,叔叔 |
[09:50] | I’m glad you’re here. This can get really boring. | 我很高兴你在这儿,这会很无聊的 |
[09:53] | You know where I can get some good olives? | 你知道我去哪儿可以买到好橄榄吗? |
[09:56] | -I can find out. -Would you? | – 我可以找找 – 可以吗? |
[09:58] | Sure. | 当然 |
[09:59] | Oh, a project. That’s a definite signal. | 噢,一个提议,这一定是个信号 |
[10:04] | By the way, you look really great in that leotard. | 顺便说一句,你穿那件紧身衣真的很好看 |
[10:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:08] | That’s no signal. Who wouldn’t like me in this leotard? | 那不是个信号,谁不会喜欢我穿紧身衣? |
[10:11] | I look amazing in this leotard. | 我穿紧身衣这么靓 |
[10:14] | It’s weird. I think I had a dream about you last night. | 真奇怪,我想昨晚我做梦梦到你了 |
[10:17] | Okay, he open-lips me, he dreams about me… | 好吧,他开唇吻了我,他梦到我… |
[10:20] | …we have an olive project, that’s it. I’m asking this guy out. | …我们有个橄榄计划,这就对了 我要约这个家伙出去 |
[10:24] | -You know, Greg– -Can I have a sip of water? | – 要知道,格雷格 – 我可以喝口水吗? |
[10:26] | -Yeah, sure. -Thanks. | – 呃,当然 – 谢谢 |
[10:34] | Oh, my God. | 噢,我的天 |
[10:37] | -I’m sorry. What were you saying? -lt was nothing. Forget it. | – 很抱歉,你说了什么? – 没什么,没什么 |
[10:41] | See that guy right there? | 看到右边的那个家伙了吗? |
[10:43] | -Yeah. You mean him? | -Yeah. – 是的,你是说他? – 是啊 |
[10:45] | I caught him urinating in the shower. | 我抓到他在浴室里小便 |
[10:49] | I’m thinking about turning him in too. | 我要揭发他 |
[10:57] | Honey, could you get me something to drink? | 宝贝,你可以给我拿点喝的吗? |
[11:04] | -You’re right there. -Come on, I’m sitting. | – 你在这里 – 别这样,我坐着在 |
[11:13] | Honey, what did you do with the can opener? | 宝贝,你拿开瓶器干嘛了? |
[11:15] | -I didn’T do anything with it. -It’s not here. lt was here yesterday. | – 我没用它 – 不在了,昨天还在 |
[11:18] | -It’s in the first drawer. -I’m looking in the first drawer. | – 在第一个抽屉里 – 我在第一个抽屉里找过了 |
[11:21] | -It’s not here. -Yes, it is. | – 不在 – 在的 |
[11:23] | Hey, I’m not stupid. | 嘿,我不笨 |
[11:25] | I’m looking in that drawer. There’s no can opener. | 我在那个抽屉里找过了,没有开瓶器 |
[11:28] | -Did I say you were stupid? -Well, wouldn’T I have to be? | – 我说过你很笨吗? – 呃,我不是吗? |
[11:33] | You tell me there’s a can opener in the drawer… | 你告诉我说屉子里有个开瓶器的… |
[11:36] | …I’m looking, there’s no can opener. | …我找了,这里没有 |
[11:38] | What other conclusion could one reach? | 那你得出了什么结论? |
[11:40] | -You want me to go find it? -Yes, I do. | – 你要我找到它? – 是的 |
[11:44] | You show me where there’s a can opener in that drawer. | 你在那儿给我找出来看看 |
[11:47] | Hello. I’m sorry. I’m just fighting with my wife. | 你好,我很抱歉,我正在和我老婆吵架 |
[11:49] | Jerry, we just heard. What’s going on? | 杰瑞,我们刚听说,到底怎么了? |
[11:51] | Why didn’T you tell us? | 你怎么没告诉我们? |
[11:53] | -Listen, Mom– -lt was in here yesterday. | – 听着,妈妈 – 昨天在这儿的 |
[11:55] | Yeah. That’s what I said. | 是,我已经说过了 |
[11:58] | Who is she? When did this happened? | 她是谁?几时的事儿? |
[12:00] | I told her you’d get married. | 我告诉她你结婚了 |
[12:02] | She thought you’d never do it. | 她说你绝对不会的 |
[12:04] | -Morty, you’re talking too loud. -I’m not. | – 马蒂,你说话太大声了 – 我没有 |
[12:06] | -You’re hurting my eardrum. -You must’ve done something with it. | – 你在伤害我的耳膜 – 你必须做点什么 |
[12:09] | I’m on the phone. | 我在打电话 |
[12:11] | Is she there? Can we talk to her? What’s her name? | 她在那儿吗?我们能和她讲话吗? 她叫什么? |
[12:14] | Mom, I’m not married. | 妈妈,我没结婚 |
[12:15] | -What? -I’m not married. | – 什么? – 我没结婚 |
[12:18] | I knew it. I told you. | 我就知道,我告诉过你 |
[12:20] | Uncle Leo said. | 是里奥叔叔说的 |
[12:21] | I’m just pretending I’m married to get a discount on dry cleaning. | 我只是装作结婚好去干洗店那里打折的 |
[12:25] | A discount on dry cleaning? | 干洗打折? |
[12:27] | Could you make a little more noise? | 你能不能再弄大点声? |
[12:30] | I’ll have to call you later. | 我再打给你 |
[12:33] | Well, I give up. | 呃,我放弃了 |
[12:34] | Well, whoopee-woo. | 呃,喔喔 |
[12:39] | -You got any coffee? -Yeah. | – 你有咖啡吗? – 有 |
[12:41] | Oh, boy. | 噢,天哪 |
[12:45] | I’ll get it, I’ll get it. | 我来拿,我来拿 |
[12:47] | Take it easy. Why are you so tired? | 小心点,你怎么这么累? |
[12:50] | My quilt is still at the cleaners. | 我的被子还在干洗店里 |
[12:53] | Jerry, I can’T sleep without my quilt. | 杰里,没有被子我睡不着 |
[12:56] | The other night I was cold, so last night… | 前天我好冷,所以昨天… |
[12:59] | …l turned up the heat, it’s too hot. I opened up a window, it’s too cold. | …我打开暖气,太热了 我打开窗户,又太冷了 |
[13:03] | I can’T get into the zone. | 我都不能睡觉 |
[13:07] | What is that? That. | 那是什么?那个 |
[13:10] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[13:16] | I’m sorry about all that can opener stuff. | 我很抱歉关于开瓶器的事儿 |
[13:19] | Yeah. Me too. | 是啊,我也是 |
[13:22] | -I love you. | -I love you. – 我爱你 – 我爱你 |
[13:25] | -Well, good night. -Good night. | – 呃,晚安 – 晚安 |
[13:36] | They could kick me out if he tells them. | 如果他告诉他们的话我会被赶走的 |
[13:38] | What do you want me to do? | 你想要我怎么样? |
[13:40] | -Talk to him. -How can I do that? | – 跟他谈谈 – 我怎么能那么做? |
[13:43] | You said the guy gave you an open-lipped kiss. | 你说过那家伙给了你一个开唇吻 |
[13:45] | But then he wiped his hand on the top of the bottle… | 但我给他水喝的时候… |
[13:48] | …when I offered him water. | …他也用手搽过瓶盖子 |
[13:51] | That doesn’T mean anything. | 那说明不了什么 |
[13:53] | Are you kidding? That’s very significant. | 开玩笑吧?那很严重 |
[13:55] | lf he was interested in me, he’d want my germs. | 如果他对我有兴趣,他会想要我的细胞 |
[13:57] | He’d just crave my germs. | 他会渴望得到我的细胞 |
[13:59] | She’s right, George. Bottle-wipe is big. | 她说的对,乔治,搽瓶子是很严重的 |
[14:02] | What about the open-lip kiss? | 那开唇吻算什么? |
[14:04] | Bottle-wipe supersedes it. | 搽瓶子更能说明问题 |
[14:07] | Yeah, you’re right. You’re right. | 是啊,你是对的,你是对的 |
[14:10] | Maybe he’s not interested, but you still know him. | 也许他对你没兴趣,但你还是认识他的 |
[14:13] | -Can’T you just ask him? -George. | – 你就不能跟他谈谈吗? – 乔治 |
[14:15] | But if I ask him now… | 如果我现在约他的话… |
[14:17] | …l will have no chance of going out with him. | …我就没机会跟他约会了 |
[14:20] | Why? | 为什么? |
[14:24] | I don’T know. | 我不知道 |
[14:30] | Could it be because you don’T want him to know… | 是不是因为你不想让他知道… |
[14:33] | …that your friend pees in the shower? | …你有个朋友在浴室小便? |
[14:35] | -That’s not it. -I think it is. | – 不是 – 我认为是的 |
[14:37] | -That’s exactly what it is. -Why couldn’T you wait? | – 就是这样的 – 你为什么就不能等等? |
[14:39] | I was there. I saw a drain. | 我站在那里,我看到了一个下水道 |
[14:42] | -Since when is a drain a toilet? -It’s all pipes. | – 谁说下水道就是厕所? – 都是管道 |
[14:45] | -What’s the difference? -Different pipes go to different places. | – 有什么区别? – 不同地方有不同的管道 |
[14:48] | -You’re gonna mix them up. -I’ll call a plumber right now. | – 你搞混了 – 我现在就找个水管工 |
[14:51] | -Can we just drop the pee-pipes stuff? -Okay. | – 我们能不能忘了小便管的事? – 好吧 |
[14:55] | Okay, okay, I will talk to him. | 好吧,好吧,我去跟他谈 |
[14:58] | -Jerry, I think that quilt is ready. -All right. | – 杰瑞,我想被子洗好了 – 好吧 |
[15:01] | -You gotta pick it up. -I’ll pick it up. | – 你去帮我拿回来 – 我去拿 |
[15:03] | -But it’s the last time I’m doing it. -I’m so tired. | – 但这是最后一次了 – 我好累 |
[15:06] | -You don’T look good. -Huh? I don’T ? | – 你看起来精神不好啊? – 呵,不好吗? |
[15:09] | -No. You look pale. -Pale? | – 不好,看起来脸色苍白 – 苍白? |
[15:11] | Oh, my God. I gotta meet Anna’s parents today. | 噢,老天,我今天要去见安娜的父母 |
[15:19] | Hello? Hi, honey. | 你好?嗨,宝贝 |
[15:22] | Yes, I told him. | 是的,我告诉他了 |
[15:24] | I’ll get it. | 我去拿 |
[15:26] | Whenever. | 随时 |
[15:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:31] | Okay, I’m sorry. | 好的,我很抱歉 |
[15:39] | -I’m sorry. It’s not ready yet. -Not ready? | – 我很抱歉,还没洗好 – 还没? |
[15:43] | It has to be ready. What kind of a business are you running here? | 应该洗好了,你这儿做的什么生意? |
[15:47] | Who the hell are you? It’s not your quilt. | 你是谁啊你?又不是你的被子 |
[15:49] | He’s a good friend of mine. He’s like an older brother to me. | 他是我的一个好朋友,就像是个大哥 |
[15:52] | When things don’T go right, he takes it personally. | 一旦我有事,他就会亲自来帮我 |
[15:56] | -Maybe tomorrow. -Maybe. | – 也许明天吧 – 也许 |
[15:58] | It’s okay. It’ll be okay. | 没事的,会好的 |
[16:00] | -I’ll see you later. -Where you going? | – 我等会儿再见你 – 你要去哪儿? |
[16:02] | I gotta meet Anna’s parents, remember? I look terrible. | 我要去见安娜的父母,记得吗? 我看起来很不好 |
[16:05] | I’m gonna hit the tanning machines. | 我要去试试那个可以晒黑的机器 |
[16:07] | I can’T believe you still do that. It’s bad for you. | 真不敢相信你还在那么干,那样对你不好 |
[16:10] | That’s how I maintain my glow. | 这样我才能面色红润 |
[16:12] | -I’m going home. -Yeah. | – 我回家了 – 好吧 |
[16:19] | -Excuse me. -Yeah? | – 请问 – 怎么? |
[16:21] | How much would it cost to clean this? | 要洗这些需要多少钱? |
[16:23] | -Oh, about $ 1 3. -Thirteen? | – 噢,大概13块 |
[16:26] | Well, I can’T afford that. | 呃,我付不起 |
[16:29] | Well, I’m sorry. | 呃,我很抱歉 |
[16:42] | -Hi, Greg. -Hey, Elaine. I’ll be off in a second. | – 嗨,格雷格 – 嗨,伊莲,我还有一会儿 |
[16:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:46] | I got the machine next, buddy. | 老兄,我下一个用 |
[16:55] | It’s all yours. | 都是你的了 |
[17:02] | What happened? Did he bring it up? | 怎么样?他有提起吗? |
[17:04] | Never mind that. Look at the signal I just got. | 不要管那个了,看看我发现的信号 |
[17:06] | Signal? What signal? | 信号?什么信号? |
[17:08] | He knew I’d use it next. He didn’T wipe his sweat off. | 他知道我会下一个用,他没有搽掉他的汗水 |
[17:11] | That’s a gesture of intimacy. | 这是亲密的举动 |
[17:13] | I’ll tell you what that is. | 我来告诉你这是怎么回事 |
[17:15] | That’s a violation of club rules. | 这违反了俱乐部的规定 |
[17:17] | -Now I got him. You’re my witness. -Wait a second, George. Listen. | – 我抓到他了,你作证 – 等等,乔治,听着 |
[17:21] | He knew what he was doing. This was a signal. | 他知道他做了什么,这是个信号 |
[17:24] | -A guy leaves sweat, that’s a signal? -Yes. It’s a social thing. | – 一个家伙留了汗,这是个信号? – 是的,这是社交行为 |
[17:28] | lf he left a used Kleenex, what’s that, a valentine? | 如果他留了张用过的面巾纸 又是什么,情人节? |
[17:31] | You tell him if he’s thinking of turning me in… | 你去告诉他,如果他想告发我的话… |
[17:34] | -…that I got the goods on him. -No. I won’T be a party to this. | – …我就告发他 – 不行,我不会参与的 |
[17:37] | So you’re gonna let me get suspended for shower urination? | 那你要我因为浴室小便而被赶出去? |
[17:41] | Okay, I’ll talk to him… | 好吧,我去跟他说… |
[17:42] | …but you’re putting me in very a difficult position. | …你让我真难做 |
[17:48] | -I can’T let you do this. -I want to. | – 我不能让你这么做 – 我想做 |
[17:51] | -But it isn’T right. I can’T . -Give me the clothes. | – 但这是不对的,我不能 – 给我衣服 |
[17:54] | Jerry, please. | 杰瑞,不用了 |
[17:56] | -What about her? -Oh, the hell with her. | – 她怎么办? – 噢,见鬼还有个她 |
[18:00] | I can’T . | 我不能 |
[18:11] | No, Jerry, please. | 不,杰瑞,不行 |
[18:12] | I’m not gonna let you walk out of my life. | 我不能让你离开我的生命 |
[18:16] | I can’T fight you. | 我吵不过你 |
[18:24] | Do you want box or hanger? | 你想要个盒子还是挂衣钩? |
[18:26] | You decide. | 你决定 |
[18:47] | You’re really working up quite a sweat today. | 你今天的运动量真大啊 |
[18:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:51] | Oh, there’s the manager. | 噢,经理来了 |
[18:52] | Good. I think I’m gonna talk to her about that guy. | 很好,我想我要去和她说说那个家伙 |
[18:55] | We can’T have people like that here. | 不能让那样的人在这里 |
[18:57] | -Are you sure you wanna do that? -Yeah. He’s disgusting. | – 你确定你要这么做? – 是的,他太恶心了 |
[19:00] | Besides, I’ll take any chance I can to talk to her. | 还有,我还能找个机会和她聊天 |
[19:06] | -You’re interested in her? -Very. | – 你对她有兴趣? – 非常 |
[19:13] | You know, I’m engaged. | 要知道,我已经订婚了 |
[19:16] | Yep, I’m getting married in 50 years. | 50年后结婚 |
[19:23] | Oh, good, there he is. | 噢,很好,他就在这儿 |
[19:25] | I wanna be able to point him out. | 我会揭发他的 |
[19:28] | You know, Greg, I wouldn’T do that if I were you. | 要知道,格雷格,如果我是你的话就不会这么做 |
[19:32] | -Why? -Well, correct me if I’m wrong… | – 为什么? – 呃,如果我说错了你来纠正… |
[19:34] | …but isn’T it a violation of club policy… | …但是使用完器械后不搽干汗水… |
[19:37] | …to not wipe down a machine after using it? | …不是违反俱乐部的规定吗? |
[19:44] | Oh, I see. | 噢,我知道了 |
[19:46] | You’re friends with the urinator, aren’T you? | 那个小便的家伙就是你朋友,是不是? |
[19:49] | Yeah, well… | 是啊,呃… |
[19:51] | …at least he had a drain. | …至少他还有个下水道 |
[20:00] | There you go, Mrs. Seinfeld. | 呃,宋飞太太 |
[20:02] | With your 25 percent discount, it comes to $ 1 7.80. | 打了25%的折扣,需要付17.8元 |
[20:07] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[20:13] | Excuse me, this isn’T mine. | 不好意思,这不是我的 |
[20:15] | Oh, yes, it is. | 噢,是的,是的 |
[20:18] | Your husband brought it in himself. | 你丈夫拿来的 |
[20:21] | Really? | 是吗? |
[20:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:30] | That’s him. | 他来了 |
[20:34] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[20:45] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个婊子养的 |
[20:48] | -I’m sorry. -Who is she? | – 我很抱歉 – 她是谁? |
[20:50] | -I want to know who she is. -lt doesn’T matter. | – 我要知道她是谁 – 没什么意义 |
[20:53] | I want a divorce. | 我要离婚 |
[20:57] | A divorce? | 离婚? |
[20:58] | So you can marry her and give her the discount? | 那样你就可以跟她结婚然后给她打折了? |
[21:02] | Yes, that’s right. | 是的,没错 |
[21:04] | -What happened to us, Jerry? -I’ll tell you what happened. | – 我们怎么了,杰瑞? – 我来告诉你怎么了 |
[21:07] | We got married. | 我们结婚了 |
[21:10] | I’m sorry. This is my fault. I pushed it on you. | 我很抱歉,是我的错,我给你太多压力了 |
[21:12] | No. I guess I just wasn’T ready for the responsibilities… | 没有,我想我还没有准备好 这种假装婚姻的… |
[21:16] | …of a pretend marriage. | …责任 |
[21:20] | Goodbye, Jerry. | 再见,杰瑞 |
[21:24] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[21:26] | This is your maple syrup. | 这是你的枫糖浆 |
[21:28] | It’s all right, I want you to have it. | 没事,你拿去吧 |
[21:30] | Okay, thanks. | 好吧,谢谢 |
[21:34] | We’ll always have pancakes. | 我们还可以一起去吃薄煎饼 |
[21:38] | Goodbye, Jerry. | 再见,杰瑞 |
[21:42] | I thought you said you was bringing a white boy home. | 我记得你说要带一个白人男孩儿回家的 |
[21:45] | I don’T see a white boy. | 我没看见白人男孩儿 |
[21:47] | I see a damn fool. | 我只见到一个蠢货 |
[22:00] | To me, the thing about marriage is… | 对我来说,婚姻… |
[22:02] | …l can’T believe how often it happens. | …真不敢相信怎么会总是发生 |
[22:06] | I like the idea of it, but I can’T believe that many people… | 我喜欢这个主意,但不能相信这么多人… |
[22:10] | …are meeting people that they want to see every single day… | …每天想见同样的人… |
[22:13] | …every day, every day, every day, every day. | …每天,每天,每天,每天 |
[22:16] | That should happen, like, three or four times… | 那应该,就像,一百年里… |
[22:19] | …you know, in the whole century. | …就三四次 |
[22:21] | Like any major investment, you sign a marriage contract. | 就像大型投资,你签下一份婚姻合同 |
[22:24] | Here’s your person. If you’re a man, the bride’s family… | 这是你的人 如果你是个男人,新娘的家人… |
[22:26] | …pays for the wedding, like getting cash back. | …会筹备婚礼,就像收回现钱 |
[22:29] | “Till death do us part” that’s the extended warranty program. | “只有死亡能分开我们” 就是额外的担保项目 |
[22:32] | You give her the ring, that’s the keys. | 你给她戒指,就是钥匙 |
[22:35] | You slide it on, start him up, but you’ve got to make it work. | 你给她戴上,婚姻生效 但你得让这起作用 |
[22:38] | Your value drops 20 percent when you drive each other off the lot. | 当你们的命运扯断时 你的价值也就掉了20% |