时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | As humans, we need training in social skills… | 作为人类,我们非常需要关于 基本社交技巧的培训… |
[00:06] | …conversational distance. | 比如交谈时的距离 |
[00:08] | Don’T you hate these people that talk into your mouth… | 难道你不讨厌那些 说话的时候离你很近的人 |
[00:10] | …like you’re a clown at a drive-through? | 就像你是一个免下车餐厅里的小丑? |
[00:13] | And handshakes is the worst. | 最糟糕的是握手 |
[00:14] | There’s absolutely no guidelines for handshakes. | 人们完全没有握手的准则 |
[00:17] | You know how many people–? Too strong, too weak. | 你知道,很多人握手的时候 太用力或者太无力 |
[00:19] | Sometimes they give you… | 有时他们给你 |
[00:21] | …the three-quarter handshake, just the fingers. | “四分之三”的握手,只用手指 |
[00:23] | Early release, late release. | 松手早了,松手晚了 |
[00:25] | Sometimes people will dispute your release. | 还有人有时候不让你松手 |
[00:27] | You’ve let go. They’re hanging on. | 你已经松手了,他还握着 |
[00:30] | I have actually said to people, “Hey, the handshake is over.” | 我真的曾经对人说“嘿,握手结束了” |
[00:35] | Too many pumps, coming in too high… | 握手太用力,或者手伸太高 |
[00:38] | …too sweaty, from too far away. | 太多汗,从太远的地方伸手 |
[00:41] | Sometimes a guy will give you a strong grip, late release… | 有时有人会紧紧握住你的手一直不放 |
[00:44] | …and pull you in for the too-close conversation. | 并且拉近你作近距离交谈 |
[00:47] | To him I say, “That’s three strikes. You’re out.” | 我会对他说 |
[00:51] | -=The Last Fantasy=- | “事不过三,你该放手了” |
[00:57] | You know, the timing couldn’T be worse. | 要知道,选这个时候是最糟的了 |
[00:59] | Is there a good time to have your parents stay with you? | 要你和父母呆在一起就没有好的时候 |
[01:01] | I haven’T been together with Rachel for three weeks. | 我和瑞秋已经三个星期没有在一起了 |
[01:05] | First I was on the road, then my parents show up. | 一开始我在路上,然后我的父母出现了 |
[01:08] | I’m getting a little backed up. | 我立刻缩回去了 |
[01:12] | -When are they leaving for Paris? -Not for three days. | – 他们什么时候去巴黎? – 至少三天后 |
[01:14] | -What about her place? -She lives with her parents. | – 那去她住的地方呢? – 她和她父母一起住 |
[01:17] | Really? | 真的? |
[01:19] | Maybe this will become, like, a cool thing, living with your parents. | 和父母一起住说不定会很不错 |
[01:22] | Then maybe baldness will catch on. | 然后可能秃头开始流行 |
[01:26] | Things will all be turning your way. | 所有的事情都会围着你转 |
[01:29] | Hey, believe me, baldness will catch on. | 嘿,相信我,秃头会流行的 |
[01:32] | When the aliens come, who do you think they’re gonna relate to? | 你认为外星人来的时候 他们会觉得谁更亲切? |
[01:35] | Who do you think’s gonna be getting tour of the ship? | 你认为谁会乘宇宙飞船旅行? |
[01:38] | The baldies. | 是秃子 |
[01:40] | My parents want your parents over for dinner. | 嘿,我的父母想在你的父母 离开前请他们吃饭 |
[01:42] | Good. I get the apartment for at least one night. | 很好,这样这公寓 至少有一个晚上属于我 |
[01:45] | I’m paying for this Paris trip. It’s their anniversary present. | 你知道,我给这次巴黎之行付钱 这是他们结婚纪念日的礼物 |
[01:49] | -Hey, guys. -Hey, Alec. | – 嘿,伙计们 – 嘿,亚历克 |
[01:51] | -Hey, Alec. -This is Joey. | – 嘿,亚历克 – 这是乔伊 |
[01:52] | -Hey, Joey, how are you doing? -Hey, listen… | – 嘿,乔伊,你好吗? – 嘿,听我说 |
[01:55] | …l was wondering if you’d be interested in doing some work… | 我在想你们有没有兴趣做一些事情 |
[01:58] | …for the Big Brother program. I’m kind of running the local chapter. | 为了“大哥哥”计划 我正在负责本地的事宜 |
[02:02] | What do you say, George? | 你怎么说,乔治? |
[02:04] | -Well…. -Wouldn’T you… | – 呃,这个 – 难道你不想 |
[02:07] | …like to be a Big Brother to someone like me? | 成为像我这样的人的大哥哥? |
[02:10] | Please? | 求你了 |
[02:12] | Well… | 那么 |
[02:14] | …sure, Joey, sure. | 当然,乔伊,当然 |
[02:17] | I would be thrilled. | 我会欣喜若狂的 |
[02:19] | That’s great. Thanks. I’ll get in touch with you. | 那真是太好了,谢谢,我会跟你联系的 |
[02:22] | Wouldn’T you like to be a Big Brother–? | 难道你不想成为一个大哥哥… |
[02:24] | All right, Joey. That’s enough. | 好了,乔伊,够了 |
[02:25] | Let’s go. See you. | 我们走吧,再见 |
[02:28] | -What happened? -What could I do? | – 这是怎么了? – 我还能怎么办? |
[02:30] | Did you see the mug on that kid? | 你看到那孩子脸上的表情了吗? |
[02:33] | Wouldn’T you like to pass the ketchup to someone like me? | 难道你不想给我这样的人递下番茄酱吗? |
[02:37] | Please? | 求你了 |
[02:39] | Have you noticed they moved… | 你注意没,现在Jeopardy里 (Jeopardy:一档有奖问答节目) |
[02:41] | …where they do the interview on Jeopardy? | 访谈部分的时间顺序变了 |
[02:43] | Yeah. lt was in the middle of Single Jeopardy. | 是的,它本来是在节目的中间 |
[02:45] | -Now it’s after Single Jeopardy. -Yeah. It’s much better, isn’T it? | – 现在在节目的结尾 – 对,这样不是更好吗? |
[02:48] | Oh, no comparison. | 噢,不要做比较 |
[02:50] | I gotta get my parents one of those French-English dictionaries. | 我得给我的父母买一本法英字典 |
[02:54] | -Hey, hey, hey. -What? | – 嘿,嘿,嘿 – 怎么? |
[02:57] | Your parents are going to Paris, right? | 你的父母要去巴黎对吧? |
[02:58] | -Yeah. -So I tell Alec… | – 对 – 所以我告诉亚历克 |
[03:01] | …that I have to go to Paris for an undetermined amount of time. | 我要去巴黎, 不知道得去多久 |
[03:04] | Then all I have to do is buy postcards… | 然后我只需要买明信片给你父母 |
[03:06] | …and have your parents mail them from Paris. | 让他们从巴黎寄出 |
[03:09] | -What about little Joey? -Who? | – 那小乔伊怎么办? – 乔伊是谁? |
[03:12] | -He’s probably better off. -Yeah. | – 这样对他也许好一点 – 是的 |
[03:16] | I’m trying to get out of this Big Brother program. | 我要想法摆脱这个“大哥哥”计划 |
[03:18] | When you get to Paris, drop them in any mailbox. | 你们到巴黎的时候 把这些随便放进一个邮箱 |
[03:21] | -But there are no stamps on these. -You gotta buy French stamps. | – 但这上面没有邮票 – 你需要买一些法国邮票 |
[03:25] | I’ll reimburse you, of course. | 当然我会给你们钱的 |
[03:28] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做? |
[03:29] | He wants this guy to think he’s in Paris. | 他想让那个家伙认为他在巴黎 |
[03:31] | -Why? -Because George… | – 为什么? – 因为乔治 |
[03:32] | …is a deeply disturbed individual. | 是个情绪极度混乱的人 |
[03:35] | Oh, hey, Helen. Could I use some more of your hand lotion? | 哦,嘿,海伦 我能再用一点你的润手霜吗? |
[03:40] | I told you it was good. It’s from the Saks Fifth Avenue in Miami. | 我告诉过你它很好用 是从迈阿密的萨克斯第五大道买的 |
[03:45] | I’ll remember that if I’m ever in Florida. | 如果我要去佛罗里达我会记着的 |
[03:47] | Yeah, or if ever on Fifth Avenue here in New York City. | 或者就在这儿,纽约的第五大道也行 |
[03:50] | -You can get some there. -Yeah? | – 那里也有的卖 – 是吗? |
[03:52] | Say, those are nice pants. I got a pair just like them at home. | 那条裤子不错 在家里我有一条和这个差不多的 |
[03:55] | That doesn’T surprise me. I bought these at Rudy’s . | 我不觉得奇怪 这是我在鲁迪买的 |
[03:57] | It’s a used clothing store. See, when people like you die… | 这是个旧衣店 看,当像你这样的人死了之后 |
[04:01] | …the widows, they bring in their wardrobes. | 那些寡妇带来她们的衣柜… |
[04:04] | -They make a bundle. -Really? | – 她们成捆地卖 – 真的? |
[04:07] | My father’s got a ton of old clothes just sitting up in the attic. | 我父亲有成堆的旧衣服,就在阁楼上 |
[04:10] | -You think they’re worth something? -lf they’re vintage. | – 你认为它们可以卖钱吗? – 如果它们够古老 |
[04:13] | And you’re a widow. | 并且你得是个寡妇 |
[04:15] | What happens if the husband dies after the wife? | 如果丈夫死得比妻子晚怎么办? |
[04:18] | -Who brings the clothing in then? -I suppose the children do. | – 那谁把衣服送去? – 我猜是孩子们 |
[04:22] | Yes, I suppose they do. | 是的,我猜是他们 |
[04:26] | All right. I got a 1 0:00. I’ll see everybody later. | 好了,我十点还有约,大家再见 |
[04:39] | Hey, I just remembered… | 嘿,我刚刚想起来 |
[04:40] | …my parents wanna have you over for dinner before you leave. | 我父母想在你们去巴黎之前 请你们吃晚饭 |
[04:43] | -What about tonight? -Tonight? | – 今天晚上怎样? – 今晚? |
[04:45] | Yeah. They’re making paella. | 对,他们在做西班牙肉菜饭(西班牙国菜) |
[04:48] | I don’T think we can make it tonight. We have plans. | 恐怕今晚我们来不了了 我们已经有安排了 |
[04:51] | -What plans? -We have plans. | – 什么安排? – 我们有安排了 |
[04:54] | -Where did you get plans? -We have plans. | – 你们哪儿来的安排? – 我们有安排了 |
[04:57] | -Well, what about tomorrow night? -Maybe. | – 好吧,明晚怎样? – 也许 |
[05:02] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[05:04] | -…l guess I’ll tell them that. -Okay. | – 我想我可以告诉他们了 – 好吧 |
[05:07] | -Hey, give them our best, though. -Yeah. | – 嘿,无论如何帮我们问候他们 – 好的 |
[05:09] | -I’ll call you later. -Yeah. | – 我一会给你电话 – 好的 |
[05:16] | -So, what plans do you have? -None. | – 那么你们有什么安排? – 没有 |
[05:18] | So how come you’re not going over there for dinner? | 那你们为什么不去吃晚饭? |
[05:21] | Jerry, we don’T care much for the Costanzas. | 杰瑞,我们不喜欢克斯坦萨家的人 |
[05:24] | We can’T stand them. | 我们受不了他们 |
[05:27] | -Really? Since when? -Since always. | – 真的?从什么时候开始? – 一直都是 |
[05:29] | -We’ve never liked them. -Why? | – 我们从来都不喜欢他们 – 为什么? |
[05:32] | Well, they’re so loud. They’re always fighting. | 他们太吵了,他们总是在吵架 |
[05:34] | It’s uncomfortable. You never noticed? | 这让人很不舒服 难道你从来没有注意到? |
[05:36] | I noticed. But they’re from your age group. | 我注意到了,但他们是你们的同龄人啊 |
[05:38] | I didn’T think you could detect… | 我以为你们这样的同类人 |
[05:40] | …abnormal behavior among your own kind. | 不会觉得那不正常 |
[05:42] | Well, we do. | 我们觉得不正常 |
[05:46] | -Yeah? -It’s us. | – 谁? – 是我们 |
[05:49] | Oh, come on up. | 噢,上来吧 |
[05:52] | -It’s Elaine. You have any problem? -We adore Elaine. | – 是伊莲,你们对她没意见吧? – 我们很喜欢伊莲 |
[05:55] | -She’s with her new boyfriend. -What’s he like? | – 她和新男朋友一起上来打个招呼 – 他怎么样? |
[05:58] | -He’s nice. A bit of a close talker. -A what? | – 他人很好,只是说话的时候太靠近了 – 什么? |
[06:00] | You’ll see. | 你们会明白的 |
[06:03] | I really had no idea that you felt this way about the Costanzas. | 我真的不知道你们 是这样看克斯坦萨家的 |
[06:06] | They’re exhausting. It’s like being in an asylum. | 他们让人精疲力竭 就好像到了精神病院一样 |
[06:10] | -Hi. | -Hi. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[06:12] | -There she is. -Hello, Elaine. | – 她来了 – 嗨,伊莲 |
[06:14] | Hi, Mrs. Seinfeld. | 嗨,宋飞夫人 |
[06:16] | Oh, this is Aaron. | 噢,这是亚伦 |
[06:18] | -Hello, Aaron. -Hello. | – 你好,亚伦 – 你好 |
[06:20] | How long are you folks in town? | 你们还要在城里呆多久? |
[06:24] | Three more days. Three more days, and then we’re off to Paris. | 三天,多呆三天,然后我们就去巴黎… |
[06:28] | We’re going with a select charter group. | 我们跟一个精品旅行团一起走 |
[06:30] | I love France. I was just there last year. | 我喜欢法国,我去年就在那里 |
[06:33] | ln fact… | 事实上 |
[06:35] | …you know, I still have an envelope full of French francs. | 你知道的,我还有一个装满法郎的信封… |
[06:38] | I’ll give them to you. | 我把它们送给你 |
[06:40] | We can’T take money. | 我们不能收下你的钱 |
[06:42] | No. It’s a gift. From us. | 不,这是我们的礼物 |
[06:45] | Oh, that is so nice, Aaron. | 噢,这太好了,亚伦 |
[06:48] | lsn’T he nice? | 他很好不是吗? |
[06:50] | Has Jerry been showing you a good time? | 杰瑞带你们好好玩了吗? |
[06:52] | No, I haven’T . | 不,我还没有 |
[06:54] | You know, I have a friend… | 你知道,我有个朋友 |
[06:56] | …who works at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. | 在大都会艺术博物馆工作 |
[07:00] | How’d you like a behind-the-scenes tour? | 你们想不想来一场幕后的参观? |
[07:02] | -Really? You could do that? -Easily. | – 真的?你可以? – 很容易 |
[07:05] | -lt wouldn’T be any trouble? -Of course not. | – 不会有什么麻烦吗? – 当然不会 |
[07:07] | -When could we go? -How about right now? | – 我们什么时候可以去? – 现在怎样? |
[07:10] | -I’m ready. -Are you sure? | – 我准备好了 – 确定? |
[07:12] | -Yes! -Okay, let me get my coat. | – 对 – 好的,我去拿一下衣服 |
[07:14] | Elaine, what do you say? | 伊莲,你要去吗? |
[07:17] | Well, I don’T think so, Aaron. | 这个,我恐怕去不了,亚伦 |
[07:20] | I have plans. | 我有安排了 |
[07:23] | How about you, Jerry? | 你呢,杰瑞? |
[07:25] | I’m swamped. | 我很忙 |
[07:27] | You sure? You can examine the artwork up close. | 你确定?你可以近距离观察那些画作 |
[07:31] | Maybe I’ll try and catch up with you. | 我再看有没有机会吧 |
[07:33] | Yeah, that will happen. | 好的,就这样 |
[07:35] | All right. We’re off. | 好了,我们走了 |
[07:37] | -Okay. Bye. -Let’s go. | – 好的,再见 – 走吧 |
[07:38] | Okay. Bye-bye. Have a good time. | 好的,再见,玩得开心 |
[07:40] | -Bye. -See everybody later. | – 再见 – 一会见 |
[07:41] | -Okay. -Bye. | – 好的 – 再见 |
[07:44] | Why would he ask your parents to go to a museum? | 为什么他邀请你父母去博物馆? |
[07:46] | -I don’T know. -What is that? | – 我不知道 – 那是干嘛? |
[07:48] | Maybe he was just trying to be nice. | 也许他只是想友善一点 |
[07:50] | Have you ever heard of anyone doing anything like this? | 你听过有谁像这样做的吗? |
[07:53] | Wait a second. He just did me a big favor. | 等一下,他正好帮了我一个大忙 |
[07:56] | -What? -He got them out of the house. | – 什么? – 他把他们带出了房子 |
[07:59] | -What? -I can call Rachel. | – 什么? – 我可以打电话给瑞秋 |
[08:01] | Oh, no. I got the machine. | 噢,不,是留言机 |
[08:03] | Rachel are you there? I got the place to myself for a few hours. | 瑞秋你在吗? 我现在有几个小时一个人在家 |
[08:06] | Rachel, where are you? | 瑞秋你在哪里? |
[08:09] | Rachel! | 瑞秋! |
[08:12] | Sorry, pal. Wish I could help you out. | 对不起,朋友,真希望我可以帮到你 |
[08:18] | -They’re not coming? -No. They had plans. | – 他们不来了? – 不来了,他们有安排了 |
[08:21] | How could they have plans? | 他们怎么会有安排 |
[08:22] | – how would i know – What difference does it make? | – 我怎么会知道 – 这有什么区别吗? |
[08:24] | They wouldn’T lie to us. | 他们不应该跟我们撒谎的 |
[08:25] | -They’re our dear friends. -What am I supposed to do… | – 他们是我们的好朋友 – 那我们要怎么处理 |
[08:28] | -…with all this paella? -They said tomorrow, maybe. | – 这些西班牙肉菜饭 – 他们说也许明天可以 |
[08:31] | -Maybe? -Maybe they don’T like us. | – 也许? – 也许他们不喜欢我们 |
[08:33] | Why wouldn’T they like us? | 他们为什么不喜欢我们? |
[08:37] | Again with the pepper? What do you gotta use all that pepper for? | 又是胡椒?你加那么多胡椒干什么? |
[08:40] | -Keep quiet. -You trying to set my mouth on fire? | – 安静点 – 你想让我的嘴里着火不成? |
[08:44] | I don’T know what the reason could be. | 我不知道是什么原因 |
[08:52] | -Hello. -Oh, hi. | – 你好 – 噢,嗨 |
[08:53] | What a day. | 难忘的一天 |
[08:55] | Jerry, you would not believe the time we had. | 杰瑞,你一定想像不到我们玩得多开心 |
[08:58] | Aaron is quite the tour guide. | 亚伦是一个了不起的导游 |
[09:00] | Have you ever seen those lmpressionist paintings? | 你有没有看过那些印象派作家的画? |
[09:02] | -Oh, sure, like Monet. -Don’T you think he had to be… | – 噢,当然,比如莫奈 – 你不觉得他是个 |
[09:06] | …nearsighted? Nobody would paint like that if they could see. | – 近视吗? – 如果能看清,没有人会像他那样画画的 |
[09:09] | It’s all out of focus. | 完全没有焦点,一片模糊 |
[09:10] | He’s from the lmpressionist school, you know… | 他是印象派的艺术家,你知道的 |
[09:13] | …like Monet, Manet, Tippy-tippy-day-day. | 就像莫奈,马奈,这奈那奈的 |
[09:16] | I say that guy was painting without his glasses. | 我猜那些人画画的时候没有带眼镜 |
[09:21] | Hello. Rachel. | 你好,瑞秋 |
[09:24] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:27] | No. They’re back. | 不,他们已经回来了 |
[09:30] | Jerry if you have something to do, we can just sit right here and read. | 杰瑞,如果你有自己的事情要做 我们可以坐在这里看书 |
[09:34] | Yes. Well… | 是,好吧 |
[09:36] | …I’m sorry too. Listen, I’ll call you later. | 我也很抱歉,听着,我一会给你电话 |
[09:39] | Okay. Bye. | 好的,再见 |
[09:41] | Well, I should be going. | 好了,我得走了 |
[09:42] | Oh, thanks again. | 噢,再次谢谢你 |
[09:44] | -Goodbye. | -Goodbye. – 再见 – 再见 |
[09:46] | -Hey. -Oh, you must be Kramer. | – 嘿 – 噢,你一定是克莱默 |
[09:49] | I’ve heard about you. | 久仰久仰 |
[09:55] | Hey, you must be Aaron. I’ve heard about you. | 嘿,你一定是亚伦,久仰 |
[10:00] | -Well, see you later. -Yeah. | – 好了,再见 – 好的 |
[10:02] | -Bye. -Okay. | – 再见 – 好的 |
[10:05] | So, what are you guys doing for dinner? | 那么,你们晚饭怎么办? |
[10:07] | -We have no plans. -Look at that, Helen. | – 我们没有安排 – 看那个,海伦 |
[10:10] | Do you see what he’s wearing? That’s the Executive. | 你看到他穿什么没?是“执行者” |
[10:13] | -What is the Executive? -The beltless trench coat. | – 什么是“执行者” – 无腰带军用防水短上衣 |
[10:15] | -My father invented it. -I sure did. | – 我爸爸发明的 – 当然 |
[10:17] | Raincoats were my business. The Executive was a classic. | 雨衣是我的生意,“执行者”简直是经典 |
[10:21] | These haven’T been made in 20 years. | 这些已经停产20年了 |
[10:23] | Why would they? Nobody bought them then. | 当然停产了,根本没人买 |
[10:26] | -He’s wearing one. -These are a hot item at Rudy’s . | – 他正穿着一件 – 在鲁迪店里它很抢手 |
[10:29] | You don’T say. | 真的吗? |
[10:31] | You know, I have boxes of those sitting in my garage in Florida. | 你知道,在佛罗里达我的车库里 我有很多箱这种东西 |
[10:34] | Get them up here. | 把它们带来 |
[10:36] | You give me 25 percent, I’ll take care of everything. | 你给我打75折,其余的事情交给我 |
[10:38] | -You got a deal. -Yeah. | – 成交 – 好的 |
[10:42] | This is like the meeting of Smith and Wesson. | 看上去像是史密斯韦森协议 (美国最大枪械制造厂之一) |
[10:45] | I’ll call Jack Klompus. He’s got a key to the garage. | 我会给杰克・克劳普斯电话 他有车库的钥匙 |
[10:48] | -He can send them overnight delivery. -You’re gonna start shipping boxes? | – 他可以用隔夜快递给我寄来 – 你还要寄东西 |
[10:52] | -We’re leaving for Paris in three days. -He’ll send them express. | – 我们三天后就要去巴黎了 – 他会用快递寄来 |
[10:56] | -You’re crazy. -I’ll tell you how crazy I am. | – 你疯了 – 我会让你知道我有多疯 |
[10:59] | I’m paying for this trip with these coats. | 我要用这些大衣来支付旅行的钱 |
[11:01] | -I’m paying for the trip. -So much the better. | – 我来支付旅行的钱 – 那更好 |
[11:07] | Anyway, it’s kind of a fluke thing… | 无论如何,这是个意外 |
[11:09] | …but I’ll be leaving for Paris in two days. | 但我2天后要去巴黎 |
[11:13] | I will send you a postcard when I get there. | 我到那里的时候会给你们寄明信片 |
[11:17] | -Paris, huh? -Yeah. | – 巴黎吗? – 对 |
[11:19] | You know, I feel terrible about Joey, but it’s a great business opportunity. | 你知道,我对乔伊的事情感到很抱歉 但这是一次巨大的商机 |
[11:23] | I don’T even know how long I’m gonna be away. | 我甚至不知道我要去多久 |
[11:25] | Where will you stay? | 你住哪里? |
[11:28] | An apartment complex. The…. | 一幢公寓楼 |
[11:30] | The Eiffel Towers. | 埃菲尔铁塔 |
[11:33] | Like I said, you’ll be getting a postcard in a few days… | 就像我说的 你们会在几天之内收到明信片的 |
[11:37] | …and again, I’m sorry. | 再一次,我很抱歉 |
[11:40] | George, you have no idea how fantastic this is. | 乔治,你知道么,这简直太棒了 |
[11:44] | -Fantastic? -Yeah. | – 太棒了? – 对 |
[11:46] | We’ve been trying to reunite Joey with his father… | 我们一直在尝试让乔伊和他爸爸团聚 |
[11:49] | …who lives in Paris. | 他正好住在巴黎 |
[11:51] | But he’s afraid to fly alone. You know, he’s kind of withdrawn… | 但他害怕一个人坐飞机,你知道 他有点内向孤僻 |
[11:55] | …but he seems to take to you. | 但看起来他喜欢你 |
[11:58] | -So it’s a perfect solution. -Gee, what a coincidence. | – 所以这是一个完美的解决方案 – 上帝,真是太巧了 |
[12:04] | And you’ll send me a postcard. | 然后你还会给我寄明信片 |
[12:09] | Helen really seemed to respond to Renoir. | 海伦看起来很喜欢雷诺阿 (雷诺阿:法国画家) |
[12:12] | I think she really connected with the way he painted children. | 我觉得她很欣赏他画的孩子 |
[12:16] | And that Morty. | 还有那个莫蒂 |
[12:18] | I’ll tell you, that old guy’s full of life. | 跟你说,那个老头太有意思了 |
[12:23] | He was convinced Monet was nearsighted. | 他认定莫奈是近视 |
[12:27] | -I kept telling him– -Aaron? | – 我不停地告诉他… – 亚伦? |
[12:30] | Yes? | 嗯? |
[12:32] | Let me ask you a question. | 我想问你一个问题 |
[12:35] | How come you asked Mr. and Mrs. Seinfeld… | 为什么邀请宋飞夫妇 |
[12:37] | …to go to the museum with you? | 跟你去博物馆? |
[12:39] | Well, they were in from out of town. I thought they’d enjoy it. | 他们是从外地来的,我觉得他们会喜欢 |
[12:47] | You didn’T feel uncomfortable… | 难道你不觉得整天… |
[12:48] | …spending the whole day at the museum… | 和两个年龄比你大不止一倍的陌生人 |
[12:51] | …with two complete strangers who are more than twice your age? | 呆在博物馆里感觉很奇怪么? |
[12:54] | No. | 不 |
[12:56] | It was fun. | 这太有趣了 |
[12:59] | You had fun with Mr. and Mrs. Seinfeld? | 你和宋飞夫妇玩得很开心? |
[13:02] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:05] | They bought me a Coke. | 他们给我买了杯可乐 |
[13:11] | How’d you get the idea for the beltless trench coat? | 你怎么想到无带军用防水外套 这个点子的? |
[13:13] | I came home one night, and I tripped over one of Jerry’s toys. | 有一晚我回家,被杰瑞的玩具绊倒了 |
[13:18] | So I took out my belt, just to threaten him… | 所以为了吓他,我拿掉了腰带 |
[13:21] | …and I got a glimpse of myself in the mirror. | 然后我无意中看见了镜子里的自己 |
[13:26] | -How serendipitous. -So that night, I cut off the loops… | – 太巧了 – 所以那个晚上我剪掉了腰带扣 |
[13:29] | …and the Executive was born. | 然后“执行者”就这样诞生了 |
[13:32] | He also had an idea for a brimless rain hat… | 他还想做个无边雨帽 |
[13:35] | …but that never materialized. | 但那从来就没有成功过 |
[13:37] | All right, come on. Let’s play. | 嘿,来吧,开始玩了 |
[13:39] | -Did you call Jack Klompus? -I haven’T been able to reach him. | – 你给杰克・克劳普斯打电话没? – 我一直打不通 |
[13:42] | I’ll call him right now. | 我现在就给他打电话 |
[13:43] | -Oh, come on. -Just a second. | – 噢,算了吧 – 就一会 |
[13:45] | Jerry, have you seen Schindler’s List? | 杰瑞,你有没有看过《辛德勒名单》? |
[13:47] | -No, I haven’T seen it yet. -You have to go. | – 没有,我一直都没有看过 – 你应该去看看 |
[13:49] | -I’m going. -You have to. | – 我会的 – 你一定要去看看 |
[13:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:53] | -Hello, Jack? -Yeah? | – 你好,是杰克吗? – 是我 |
[13:55] | -Jack, it’s Morty. -Who died? | – 杰克,我是莫蒂 – 谁死了? |
[13:59] | Nobody died. Jack, I want you to do me a big favor. | 没人死了,杰克,我想让你帮我个忙 |
[14:03] | -ln my garage are a couple of boxes. -What boxes? | – 在我的车库里有几个箱子 – 什么箱子? |
[14:06] | -I’m gonna explain what boxes. -All right. How the hell do I know? | – 我正要说是什么盒子 – 好吧,我怎么知道 |
[14:10] | Anyway, there are these three big boxes… | 不管怎样,有三个大箱子 |
[14:12] | …you can’T miss them, I want you to ship them here to New York. | 你一定能找到的 我想让你把它们寄来纽约 |
[14:15] | I thought you were going to Paris. | 我记得你要去巴黎 |
[14:17] | I’m still going to Paris. | 我是要去巴黎 |
[14:18] | I got a big deal cooking here. | 我这里有大事要做 |
[14:20] | -What’s in the boxes? -Raincoats. | – 箱子里有什么? – 雨衣? |
[14:23] | Raincoats? | 雨衣? |
[14:24] | You think you’re gonna sell those old crappy raincoats? | 你要卖那些不值钱的旧雨衣? |
[14:28] | That’s garbage. | 那些是垃圾 |
[14:29] | I guarantee you, Doris won’T let him mail those boxes. | 我向你保证 桃瑞丝不会让他寄那些箱子的 |
[14:32] | -When do you want these? -Send them tomorrow. | – 你什么时候要这些? – 明天寄到 |
[14:37] | So you think they’re coming tonight? | 你认为他们今晚会来吗? |
[14:39] | I don’T know. They said maybe. | 我不知道,他们说也许 |
[14:41] | Of course they’re coming. They’re leaving soon. | 他们当然会来,他们马上就要出发了 |
[14:44] | -lf they don’T come, they won’T see us. -Well, they better come. | – 如果他们不来,他们就看不到我们了 – 好吧,他们最好过来 |
[14:47] | I got all this paella. | 我还有一堆西班牙肉菜饭 |
[14:49] | I admire Morty and Helen going to France. | 我真羡慕莫蒂和海伦能去法国 |
[14:53] | We should take a trip. | 我们应该去旅行 |
[14:56] | Maybe a cruise. | 也许环游一下 |
[14:58] | Yes, a cruise. | 对,环游 |
[14:59] | A long cruise. | 漫长的环游 |
[15:01] | Just the two of you. | 只有你们两个 |
[15:03] | Georgie, what were you doing poking around the attic last night? | 乔治,你昨晚在阁楼里摸索半天干什么? |
[15:10] | -I wasn’T in the attic. -I heard noise. | – 我不在阁楼里 – 我听到声音了 |
[15:14] | -Maybe it was a mouse. -Okay, that’s it! We’re moving! | – 也许是一只老鼠 – 好吧,就这样,我们要搬家了 |
[15:17] | -What? -I will not tolerate infestation. | – 什么? -我不能容忍鼠害 |
[15:22] | You haven’T even seen one. | 你甚至还没看见一只 |
[15:24] | Don’T you understand? The very thought, the very idea. | 难道你不明白?一旦想到有老鼠 |
[15:27] | I’ll never be comfortable again. | 我就永远不会再觉得舒服 |
[15:29] | All right, Frank. That’s enough. | 好了,弗兰克,够了 |
[15:37] | I guess I’ve been hanging onto them for so long… | 我想我留恋这些东西太久了 |
[15:41] | …because I couldn’T accept the fact that Dad was really gone forever. | 因为我不能接受我父亲永远离开的事实 |
[15:47] | They will get a good home, won’T they? | 它们会有一个好归属的,是吗? |
[15:50] | I gotta be honest, there’s nothing here too spectacular. | 说真的,这里没有什么很特别的 |
[15:52] | Oh, I beg to differ. | 噢,恕难苟同 |
[15:55] | My father took great pride in his appearance. | 我父亲为他的外表自豪 |
[15:58] | He was a very handsome man, a Casanova, really. | 他是个很帅的人,风流倜傥,真的 |
[16:01] | I’ll give you $200 for the three boxes. | 这三个箱子我给你200美元 |
[16:04] | Could you make it 225? That was his high game in bowling. | 难道你不能给225? 这是他玩保龄球的最高分 |
[16:09] | Yeah, I’m in a good mood. Here. | 好吧,我今天心情不错,拿着 |
[16:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:13] | Hey, George. What are you doing here? | 嗨,乔治,你在这里干什么? |
[16:16] | I’m just selling some of Dad’s things. That’s what he would have wanted. | 我在卖一些我爸爸的东西 这也曾是他的意思 |
[16:21] | Oh, I got you. | 噢,我明白了 |
[16:24] | -That’ll do. -Hey, guess what. | – 那就行了 – 嘿,你知道吗? |
[16:27] | Morty Seinfeld and I are going into business together, selling raincoats. | 莫蒂・宋飞和我要一起做生意,卖雨衣 |
[16:30] | -That’s swell. -We worked it out… | – 那很好 – 我们昨天晚上计划好了 |
[16:32] | -…all over dinner last night. -Dinner? | – 吃饭的时候决定的 – 晚饭? |
[16:34] | -You had dinner with the Seinfelds? -Yeah, last night. | – 你和宋飞夫妇一起吃晚饭? – 对,昨晚 |
[16:38] | Was this something you had planned? | 这是你们先约好的吗? |
[16:40] | No, it was spur of the moment. | 不是,只是碰巧 |
[16:42] | Well, you know Morty. He likes to fly by the seat of his vintage pants. | 你知道莫蒂,他喜欢凭着感觉做事 |
[16:47] | They had plans, huh? They had plans! | 他们有安排了,哼?他们有安排了! |
[16:51] | Boy, I’ve never seen these before. They just came in. | – 伙计,我以前没有见过这些 – 他们是刚到的 |
[16:54] | Part of my springtime cruise collection. | 是我的春季巡游系列的一部分 |
[16:57] | -Two for $25. -Oh, I’ll take these. Yeah. | – 25美元2件 – 噢,我要了,对 |
[17:01] | Hey, remember this raincoat that you sold me? | 嘿,记得你卖给我的这件雨衣吗? |
[17:03] | Sure. That’s the Executive. | 当然,那是“执行者” |
[17:05] | -Do you have any others? -I wish. They don’T make it anymore. | – 你还有多的吗? – 我希望有,他们不再生产这个了 |
[17:08] | Suppose I told you I have 50 in mint condition. You interested? | 假如我告诉你我有50件崭新的 你有兴趣吗? |
[17:11] | -Very interested. -They’re coming in from Florida. | – 相当有兴趣 – 它们正从佛罗里达过来 |
[17:13] | -Bring them in. -So you’ll buy them? | – 带它们过来 – 所以你要买它们了? |
[17:15] | I don’T see what would possibly stop me? | 我为什么不买? |
[17:32] | They had plans, huh? They were busy. | 他们有安排了,哼?他们很忙 |
[17:34] | They were busy with their big plans, huh? | 他们忙着策划大事,嗯哼? |
[17:37] | -What are you talking about? -Mom and Pop Seinfeld. | – 你在说什么? – 宋飞妈妈和宋飞爸爸 |
[17:39] | -Look, I don’T know. -I know what they did last night. | – 听着,我不知道 – 我知道他们昨晚干什么了 |
[17:42] | -They had dinner with Kramer. -lt was a last-minute thing. | – 他们和克莱默吃晚饭了 – 噢,他们很累的,这是临时决定的 |
[17:45] | They won’T have dinner with my parents? | 他们不想和我父母吃晚饭? |
[17:47] | -Right. -Something wrong with my parents? | – 对 – 我父母有什么问题吗? |
[17:49] | -Absolutely. -My parents are wonderful people. | – 完全正确 – 我的父母是好人 |
[17:51] | -These the same people you live with? -Yes. | – 你说的是和你一起住的那两人吗? – 没错 |
[17:56] | -Are they coming tonight or not? -I don’T know what their plans are. | – 那他们今天晚上来不来? – 听我说,我不知道他们有什么安排 |
[18:00] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧,很好 |
[18:02] | It’s gonna be very interesting… | 这将很有趣… |
[18:04] | …very interesting if they don’T show up tonight. | 很有趣,如果他们今晚不出现的话… |
[18:07] | You know, my mother made all this paella. | 你知道,我妈妈做了很多西班牙肉菜饭 |
[18:10] | What is that, anyway? | 话说回来,那是什么东西? |
[18:13] | It’s a Spanish dish. | 是一种西班牙菜 |
[18:14] | It’s a melange of fish and meat with rice. | 是一种鱼和肉混在一起的饭 |
[18:17] | -Very tasty. -I’ll tell them. | – 很好吃 – 我会告诉他们的 |
[18:19] | -Could you do one other thing for me? -Name it. | – 你能不能帮我做另外一件事情? – 说 |
[18:22] | Would your parents have any objections… | 你的父母会不会拒绝… |
[18:24] | …to taking a little kid to Paris with them? | 带一个小孩去巴黎? |
[18:31] | It turns out that the kid’s father lives in Paris. | 原来孩子的父亲住在巴黎… |
[18:35] | Is that a coincidence? | 太巧了不是吗? |
[18:37] | You know, Alec wants me to take him over there… | 你知道,亚历克想让我带他去那里 |
[18:40] | …so I figure as long as they’re going– | 所以我想既然他们… |
[18:42] | You thought as long as they’re mailing postcards… | 你想既然要他们帮忙寄明信片… |
[18:45] | …it wouldn’T be too much to ask my parents to drag a child… | 那么让他们带一个从来没有见过的小孩 |
[18:49] | …who they’ve never seen through the streets of Paris? | 穿行于巴黎的大街小巷也不算什么 |
[18:53] | lf you think it’s too much, they don’T have to mail the postcards. | 如果你觉得这样太过分 那他们不用寄明信片了 |
[18:59] | So where’s he taking you? | 他要带你去哪里? |
[19:02] | Well, first we’re going to a matinee. I’m taking the afternoon off. | 我们先去看下午场的电影 所以我下午得请个假 |
[19:05] | We’re gonna go see My Fair Lady. | 看的是《窈窕淑女》 |
[19:07] | And then we’re gonna go to dinner. | 然后我们去吃晚饭 |
[19:10] | -He knows all these fantastic places. -You are one lucky girl. | – 他知道所有这些好地方 – 你真是个幸运的女孩 |
[19:15] | Wish I could find a nice guy. | 真希望我可以找到一个好男人 |
[19:18] | -Hi, Aaron. -Hey, Joanne. | – 嗨,亚伦 – 嗨,乔安妮 |
[19:21] | -Hey. -Hi. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[19:25] | -Hello, hello. -Hello, Elaine. | – 你好,你好 – 你好,伊莲 |
[19:33] | I was able to finagle two more tickets to My Fair Lady… | 我搞到了另外两张《窈窕淑女》的票 |
[19:36] | …and I thought, why not ask Morty and Helen? | 然后我想,为什么不叫上莫蒂和海伦 |
[19:40] | -Great. -This is some office. | – 太好了 – 这间办公室真不错 |
[19:43] | What’s the square footage? | 面积是多少? |
[19:45] | -You don’T mind, do you, Elaine? -Mind? Oh, of course not. | – 你不介意吧,伊莲? – 介意?噢,当然不 |
[19:49] | We can make a whole day of it. | 我们可以好好玩上一整天 |
[19:51] | This is some building. | 这栋楼很好 |
[19:53] | Harry Fleming used to have an office here. | 哈利・弗莱明过去在这里有个办公室 |
[19:55] | There was a deli on the first floor. | 一楼有一个熟食店 |
[19:58] | You don’T get corned beef like that anymore. | 再也找不得到像那样的咸牛肉 |
[20:01] | What happened to that deli? | 那个熟食店怎么了? |
[20:03] | I really don’T know, Mr. Seinfeld. | 我真的不知道,宋飞先生 |
[20:50] | We better not. | 我们最好还是不要 |
[20:54] | They’re gonna be here any second. | 他们随时会回来 |
[20:57] | When are they leaving? | 他们什么时候走? |
[20:58] | ln two days. | 2天后 |
[21:00] | -It’s been so long. -I know. | – 这太久了 – 我知道 |
[21:03] | Okay. | – 好吧 |
[21:06] | -It’s only two more days. -Right. | – 只剩两天了 – 是呀 |
[21:09] | Thursday, 3:00. | 星期四下午三点见吧 |
[21:17] | -Oh, hi. -We didn’T know you had company. | – 哦,你们好 – 没想到你们在一起 |
[21:20] | Yeah. This is Rachel. | 恩,这是瑞秋 |
[21:22] | -Hi. -Hello, Rachel. | – 你好 – 你好,瑞秋 |
[21:24] | -We’ll come back another time. -What other time? | – 我们过一会再回来 – 什么时候? |
[21:26] | -Whenever. -Where you going? | – 随便什么时候 – 那你们去哪儿? |
[21:28] | -We’ll drive around for a while. -You don’T have a car. | – 我们出去开会车 -你们又没有车 |
[21:31] | -We’ll take a bus. -Come on. Stop. | – 那我们就坐公交 – 得了吧,别这样 |
[21:33] | -No, we don’T mind. -I’ll get a book. | – 没事,我们无所谓的 – 我去拿本书 |
[21:34] | No, it’s okay. I was just leaving anyway. | 没事啦,反正我也正准备走了 |
[21:37] | Are you sure? Because we don’T wanna– | – 真的? – 我们实在不想… |
[21:39] | No, it’s okay. | 没事没事 |
[21:41] | -We’ll go see Schindler’s List, right? -Definitely. | – 我们要去看辛德勒的名单,是吧? – 那当然 |
[21:43] | Okay. | – 那好 |
[21:46] | -lt was nice meeting you. -Nice meeting you. | – 很高兴认识你 – 我们也一样 |
[21:48] | -See you later. -Bye-bye. | – 回见 – 拜拜 |
[21:51] | Boy, that was some show. | 小子,那电影不错 |
[21:53] | -What show? -My Fair Lady. | – 什么电影? – 窈窕淑女(赫本经典电影) |
[21:55] | -When did you get tickets to see that? -Aaron surprised us, and Elaine came. | – 你什么时候拿到票去看电影的? – 艾伦给了我们个惊喜,伊莲也去了 |
[21:59] | Oh, Elaine? Really? | 伊莲?真的? |
[22:01] | Well, that sounds interesting. | 哇,这可真有意思 |
[22:03] | We saw Regis Philbin get out of a limousine. | 我们看到吉斯・菲尔宾(著名电视主持人) 从豪华轿车上下来了 |
[22:06] | He looks better on TV. | 他可没电视上那么上镜 |
[22:12] | -Hello. -Hello, Jerry. | – 你好 – 你好,杰瑞 |
[22:15] | -Yeah? -It’s Jack Klompus. | – 什么事? – 我是杰克・克劳普斯 |
[22:17] | Oh, hi, Jack. | 嗨,杰克你好 |
[22:19] | So when are you coming down to Florida again? | 你什么时候再来趟福罗里达? |
[22:22] | As soon as is humanly possible. | 我尽快吧 |
[22:25] | You know, I still got that pen, the one that writes upside down. | 知道吗,我现在还留着那支 能倒着写的笔 |
[22:29] | Yeah. I should have kept it. | 啊,要是我还留着就好了 |
[22:32] | -So where’s your father? -Oh, he’s right here. | – 那你爸爸呢? – 噢,他在这儿呢 |
[22:36] | -Yeah? -Hello, Morty. | – 喂? – 你好,莫迪 |
[22:39] | Listen, I can’T get in the garage. | 听着,我进不去那个车库 |
[22:42] | -What do you mean? -There is something… | – 什么意思? – 那个钥匙… |
[22:44] | …wrong with the key. The key doesn’T work. | 有点问题,钥匙用不了 |
[22:47] | -You gotta jiggle it a little bit. -I jiggled it. | – 你要用点儿力扭 – 我扭了 |
[22:50] | I jiggled it for 1 5 minutes. | 我扭了足足15分钟 |
[22:52] | Tell him to come down here and get his own packages. | 叫他自己过来拿他的那些包裹 |
[22:55] | You have nothing better to do than worry about his boxes? | 你除了操心他的箱子之外 就没有别的事情好做了? |
[22:57] | You gotta pull on the knob as you turn it. | 你转的时候得使劲把门把往外拉 |
[22:59] | Get the hell out of here with your knob! | 你和你的门把 一块给我滚蛋! |
[23:01] | What does he want from you? | 他要你干什么? |
[23:03] | My idiot son could open that garage door. | 我的蠢儿子都可以打开车库们 |
[23:05] | What did I do? | 我造了什么孽啊! |
[23:07] | Just do it first thing tomorrow. I need it. | 明天一早就去(取箱子),十万火急 |
[23:11] | They’ll be here first thing Thursday morning. | 箱子星期四早上一早到 |
[23:13] | Thursday morning? You know we’re leaving at 3:00. | 星期四早上? 你记得我们下午三点走吧? |
[23:16] | Yeah, you’re leaving at 3:00. | 恩,你们三点钟要走啊 |
[23:19] | -How will you get this done? -Don’T worry about it. | – 你怎么处理这事? – 别着急嘛 |
[23:21] | Yeah, how you gonna get all this done in time? | 对啊,你怎么可能 把这些事都及时完成? |
[23:24] | They were drinking champagne in a buggy! | 他们居然在小马车里喝着香槟! |
[23:27] | -First Kramer, then Elaine? -Yeah. | – 先是克莱默,现在伊莲也转投敌营啦? – 没错 |
[23:30] | -It’s a slap in the face. -What did we ever do to them? | – 真恼人 – 我们哪儿得罪他们了? |
[23:34] | I wanna know what we did to them. | 我倒真想知道我们哪儿得罪他们了 |
[23:37] | What are they, too good for us? A raincoat salesman. | 他们谁啊,我们倒高攀不上了? 一个买风衣的 |
[23:39] | -I could buy and sell him, like that. -The hell with them! | 买卖的事情谁不会做 他们见鬼去吧! |
[23:43] | The thing that bothers me the most is the lying. | 我最恼怒的是他们竟然跟我们撒谎 |
[23:47] | Well, let’s forget about it. | 算了,别计较了 |
[23:49] | We’re going on a beautiful vacation. | 我们打算好好的去度个假 |
[23:52] | Vacation? | 度假? |
[23:53] | Your mother and I are planning on taking a cruise. | 你妈妈和我打算乘游艇出去玩 |
[23:58] | But I can’T find any of my vacation clothes. | 但是我找不到我的度假装了 |
[24:00] | They were in the attic. | 他们在阁楼里 |
[24:03] | The attic? | 阁楼上? |
[24:04] | You haven’T worn any of those clothes for years. | 那些衣服你都好多年没穿了 |
[24:07] | How can I go on a cruise without my cabana-wear? | 没有我的沙滩装我怎么能去度假? |
[24:10] | I love those clothes. | 我爱死那些衣服了 |
[24:12] | A mouse! I saw a mouse! | 老鼠!我看到了老鼠! |
[24:15] | It’s the remote. | 那是遥控器吧 |
[24:20] | Where the hell are my clothes? I love those clothes. | 我的衣服到底去哪里了? 我爱死那些衣服了 |
[24:24] | Lousy, moth-ridden crap. | 该死的,这些垃圾里面都是蛾子 |
[24:29] | I’m not crazy about used clothes. I mean, they call it vintage… | 我对二手衣服从不感冒 我的意思是,他们叫它旧衣服 |
[24:33] | …you know, to take your mind off what it really is, nasty-wear. | 但你很清楚 他们实际上就是些脏兮兮 |
[24:37] | Oh, it’s clean, you know. People wear underwear. | 当然旧衣服其实挺干净 大家都穿内衣嘛 |
[24:41] | Yeah, well, they don’T wear iron underwear. | 但是他们穿的可不都是密不透风的内衣 |
[24:43] | And that’s what it’s gonna take to get me in those clothes. | 要是穿旧衣服的话,你就得忍受这些 |
[24:46] | I’ll move into an apartment after a strange person moves out. | 我可以搬进一个陌生人住过的公寓里 |
[24:49] | Why would I wanna move into somebody’s pants? | 但我干嘛钻进别人穿过的裤子里? |
[24:53] | There is no vintage underwear, of course. | 我从来没见过有人卖二手内裤 |
[24:56] | But it’s not because a guy couldn’T sell his underwear. | 不过这可不是说人们不能卖内裤 |
[24:59] | It’s because men wear their underwear… | 是因为男人愿意一直穿着内裤… |
[25:01] | …until it absolutely disintegrates. | 直到它彻底散架 |
[25:04] | Men hang onto underwear until each individual… | 男人们对他们的内裤不离不弃 |
[25:08] | …underwear molecule is so strained… | 直到每个内裤分子分崩离析 |
[25:10] | …it can barely retain the properties of a solid. | 再也没法维持固体的形状为止 |
[25:13] | It actually becomes underwear vapor. | 最后他们实际上成为了内裤蒸汽… |
[25:16] | We don’T even throw it out. We just open a window… | 根本就不需要把它扔掉 只要一打开窗户… |
[25:19] | …and it goes out like dandelion spores. | 内裤蒸汽就像 蒲公英的花粉一样飞散出去 |
[25:21] | That’s how men throw out underwear. We go– Then it’s gone. | 男人们就是这样丢掉内裤的―― “呼”一声,它就无影无踪了 |
[25:24] | That’s it. It’s just…. | 就是这样 |
[25:59] | -Hey, Jerry. -So how was the movie? | – 嗨,杰瑞 – 电影如何? |
[26:03] | Oh, really good. Really good. | 哦,不错,相当不错啊 |
[26:07] | -Didn’T three hours go by like that? -Like that. | – 三个小时是不是一眨眼就过去了? – 就是 |
[26:10] | What about the end, with the list? | 结尾那个名单如何? |
[26:13] | Yeah, that was some list. | 哦对!是很震撼的名单 |
[26:16] | What’d you think of the black and white? | 你觉得影片的黑白摄制手法如何? |
[26:18] | The black and white? | 黑白? |
[26:20] | The whole movie was in black and white. | 整部电影是黑白的 |
[26:22] | Oh, yeah, I didn’T even realize. | 哦对!我都差点没注意到 |
[26:26] | You don’T think about it. There’s so much going on. | 你没把注意力放那上面 太多发人深省的情节了 |
[26:28] | Yeah. Yeah. I tell you, I could see it again. | 对,对,我得说,我得再看一遍 |
[26:35] | So Klompus has the key, but the jerk couldn’T open it up. | 所以说克劳普斯有钥匙 可这白痴居然打不开 |
[26:38] | All you gotta do is jiggle it. You just get it in there, jiggle it, jiggle it. | 你只需要扭一扭 就只要插进去,扭,再扭 |
[26:43] | Look, I find this whole thing very uninteresting. | 我说,这整件事很无聊 |
[26:46] | -When you get the coats, come in. -Oh, yeah. Hey, I’m on your side. | – 你拿到那些风衣以后,再来 – 好吧,我们是同一战线上的! |
[26:50] | Hey. What, again? | 嘿,又出什么事了 |
[26:51] | I’m trying to buy some of the clothes back. | 我要买回一些衣服 |
[26:54] | Hey, wanna come over for dinner tonight? | 晚上来不来我家吃饭? |
[26:56] | My mother made all this extra paella. | 我妈多做了些西班牙肉菜饭 |
[26:58] | Paella? Yeah, I’ll be there. | 肉菜饭?好的,没问题 |
[27:00] | Apparently, the Seinfelds are too good for us. | 很明显宋飞一家我们高攀不上 |
[27:04] | I shouldn’T say anything bad about your partner. | 我不该说你合伙人的坏话 |
[27:06] | No, no. We’re not really partners. I only get 25 percent. | 不,才不是,我们不是合伙人 我才拿25%的分成 |
[27:09] | Twenty-five percent? lt was your idea. | 25%?这可是你的主意 |
[27:12] | -Yeah, I know. -You’re doing all the legwork. | – 我知道 – 你还做了所有的跑腿工作 |
[27:15] | -That’s right. -He’s ripping you off. | – 没错 – 他是在占你的便宜 |
[27:18] | -You’re right. He’s ripping me off. -You should be getting more. | – 太对了,他是在占我的便宜 – 你得多要点儿分成 |
[27:21] | -He’s ripping me off. -Don’T let him take advantage of you. | – 他是在占我的便宜 – 别让他利用了你 |
[27:28] | Oh, it’s you. | 喔,是你 |
[27:30] | You’re the one who sold me the moth-ridden cabana crap. | 就是你卖给我 那些长满蛾子的海滩装 |
[27:35] | You know, I’ve been thinking… | 我一直在想… |
[27:38] | …why is Kramer getting 25 percent? | 为什么克莱默拿25%的分成? |
[27:40] | Well, he told you about the place. | 嗯,他告诉你有这么个地方 |
[27:42] | So what? Why is that worth 25 percent? | 那又如何?为什么这个就值25% |
[27:44] | It’s a finder’s fee. You know what a finder’s fee is? | 这可是中介费 你可知道中介费是个什么东西? |
[27:47] | You find something, you get a fee. | 你发现了东西,就能拿到钱 (“中介费”字面意思是“发现费”) |
[27:49] | A finder’s fee is 1 0 percent, no more. | 中介费是10%,多了不给 |
[27:51] | Well, it’s too late now. | 你现在提来不及了 |
[27:53] | Those are my coats. I saved them, I stored them. | 那可是我的外套,我留下它们,存起来 |
[27:56] | I’ve been waiting years for this payoff. | 我期待这笔收入可有些时候了 |
[27:58] | Well, you’re not gonna say anything. | 你啥也别说 |
[28:01] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[28:03] | -I’ve been thinking about something. -Yeah, so have l– | – 我一直在想一些事 – 我也是 |
[28:06] | -I don’T think the deal is fair. -You don’T think it’s fair? | – 我觉得这交易不大公平 – 你觉得不大公平? |
[28:09] | No, no. I found the place. I set the whole thing up. | 不公平,我找到了买方 我策划了整个过程 |
[28:11] | -I’m doing all the legwork. -What legwork? | – 还做了所有跑腿的活儿 – 什么跑腿活? |
[28:14] | -There’s legwork. -lf anything, you’re getting too much. | – 可有些跑腿活 – 就算有,你也拿的太多了 |
[28:17] | -Too much? -That’s right. They’re my coats. | – 太多了? – 当然了,那可是我的外套 |
[28:19] | Okay, look, I want 35 percent. | 听我说,我要35% |
[28:21] | I’m thinking more like 1 5. | 我最多给15% |
[28:22] | -No way I’m taking 1 5. -Well, you’re not getting 35! | – 我不可能才拿15% – 哈,你可不能拿35% |
[28:26] | All right, let’s compromise. | 好吧,我们各退一步 |
[28:28] | -Twenty-five percent. -Okay, it’s a deal. | – 好吧,成交 |
[28:33] | Moths are the scourge of my business. All it takes is one moth to lay eggs. | 蛾子对我的店来说是灾难 只要一只蛾子开始孵蛋… |
[28:36] | Know what happens to the larvae? They hatch everywhere. | 你猜怎么着?幼虫就到处生根 |
[28:39] | Well, I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[28:41] | Here’s your money back. And I’ll take the clothes. | 这是你之前给的钱,我要把衣服取回来 |
[28:43] | This will hardly put a dent in my fumigation bill. | 连消毒的钱都不够 |
[28:46] | -So where are the clothes? -I burned them. | – 我的衣服在哪儿? – 烧了 |
[28:51] | That’s good. | 喔,好吧… |
[28:54] | Now, I know they’re your parents, Jerry… | 我知道他们是你父母,杰瑞 |
[28:57] | …and they’re very nice people. | 而且他们人很好 |
[28:59] | But don’T you think it’s odd… | 但你不觉得很奇怪… |
[29:01] | …that a 35-year-old man is going to these lengths… | 一个35岁的人如此费尽心机地… |
[29:05] | …to see that someone else’s parents are enjoying themselves? | 讨好别人的父母,还乐在其中么? |
[29:08] | I mean, don’T you find that abnormal? | 我说,你不觉得这很不正常么? |
[29:10] | It is a tad askew. | 是有点诡异 |
[29:14] | I mean, they’re your parents, and you don’T do anything. | 我说,他们可是你父母,你都不这么做 |
[29:17] | Why’s this stranger doing it? | 陌生人插什么手? |
[29:18] | I’ve hardly been out with them. | 我没什么时间陪他们出去 |
[29:20] | See? See? And I can’T even say anything… | 看到没?我简直不好说什么 |
[29:22] | …you know, because all he’s really doing is being nice… | 你看,他现在的确只是在做好事 |
[29:25] | …but nobody’s this nice. This is, like… | 但没有人平白无故地这么好,这简直是 |
[29:28] | -…certifiably nice. -You’re right. He’s insane. | – 可以送锦旗了 – 没错,他是有点问题 |
[29:32] | Yes, he’s insane. That’s what I think. | 对,他有点毛病,我就是这么想的 |
[29:35] | -So, what are you gonna do? -I don’T know. | – 那你怎么办? – 不知道 |
[29:37] | I don’T know what to do. | 我束手无策了 |
[29:39] | Oh, God. So how was the movie? | 哦天,辛德勒的名单这电影怎样? |
[29:42] | From what I saw, it was pretty good. | 就我所看到的而言,相当不错 |
[29:45] | What do you mean, “from what you saw” ? | 什么叫做“就我所看到的”? |
[29:47] | Well, I didn’T actually get to see the whole movie. | 恩,其实我并没有看完整部电影 |
[29:52] | Yeah, why not? | 啊,干嘛不看完? |
[29:54] | I was kind of making out. | 我当时和瑞秋在亲热 |
[30:01] | You were making out during Schindler’s List? | 你在看辛德勒的名单时做那回事? |
[30:05] | I couldn’T help it. | 我们控制不住自己了 |
[30:07] | We hadn’T been alone in a long time. lt got the better of me. | 我们好长时间没单独相处了 这样我好受些 |
[30:10] | -During Schindler’s List? -We’re both living with our parents. | – 在看辛德勒的名单时做那回事? – 我们都和父母住一块儿 |
[30:13] | Did anybody see you or say anything? | 没人看到也没人说你? |
[30:15] | Oh, I don’T think so. I saw Newman, but he didn’T see me. | 我想没有吧,我看到纽曼了,不过他没看到我 |
[30:27] | Hello, Mrs. Seinfeld. | 嗨,宋飞女士 |
[30:29] | Hello, Newman. | 嗨,纽曼 |
[30:34] | Jerry’s not here. | 杰瑞不在这儿 |
[30:37] | Having a nice trip? | 玩得愉快? |
[30:40] | Wonderful. We went to the theater last night. | 简直太棒了,昨晚我们去剧院了 |
[30:43] | Oh, the theater. | 哦,剧院啊 |
[30:45] | -Because I was wondering– -Wondering what? | – 我一直想知道 – 知道什么? |
[30:48] | Why I didn’T see you at Schindler’s List with Jerry. | 为什么我没看见你们 和杰瑞一起看辛德勒名单 |
[30:50] | Well, we already saw it. | 我们已经看过了 |
[30:52] | Oh, well, it’s a good thing for Jerry that you didn’T go. | 哈,对杰瑞来说你们没去可是一件好事 |
[30:56] | -Why is that? -Well, he really seemed to have… | – 从何说起? – 恩,他看上去 |
[30:59] | …his hands full, if you know what I mean? | 陶醉其中啊,如果你知道我指的是什么的话 |
[31:01] | I’m afraid I don’T . | 恕我们不明白 |
[31:03] | Him and his buxom little friend, Rachel… | 他和他丰满娇小的女朋友,瑞秋 |
[31:05] | …were going at it pretty good in the balcony. | 在座位上可享受了 |
[31:07] | -What? -Do I have to spell it out for you? | – 啥? – 我需要说那么明白么? |
[31:09] | He was moving on her like the stormtroopers into Poland. | 他像德国闪击波兰一样向她扑过去 |
[31:14] | Jerry was necking during Schindler’s List? | 杰瑞在看辛德勒的名单时和她亲热? |
[31:16] | Yes. | 没错 |
[31:18] | And a more offensive spectacle I cannot recall. | 还有更具有进攻性的壮观场面恕不详述 |
[31:22] | Anyway, I just really came up to get some detergent. | 其实,我不过是来要点洗涤剂 |
[31:25] | -Jerry sends his laundry out. -Oh, right. | 杰瑞送洗衣房里去了 |
[31:28] | Well, it was nice seeing you folks. Oh, by the way… | 总之,很高兴见到你们二老,哦顺便说一句 |
[31:32] | …you didn’T hear this from me. Ta-ta. | 可别说这是我说的,再见! |
[31:41] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[31:50] | -What? What did I do? -How could you? | – 什么?我做了什么? – 你怎么能这样? |
[31:53] | -How could I what? -You were making out… | – 怎么了? – 你们居然在看 |
[31:56] | …during Schindler’s List? | 辛德勒的名单时卿卿我我? |
[31:58] | What? | 什么? |
[31:59] | -No. -Don’T lie, Jerry. | – 没有 – 说老实话,杰瑞 |
[32:03] | Newman. | 是纽曼! |
[32:06] | -How could you do such a thing? -I couldn’T help it. | – 你怎么能做这样的事? – 我们情不自禁 |
[32:10] | We hadn’T been alone together in a long time. | 我们多长时间没在一块了… |
[32:13] | We started up a little during the coming attractions… | 我们不过是难以自拔,稍微缠绵了一会儿… |
[32:15] | …and the next thing we knew the war was over. | 等回过神来,战争已经结束了 |
[32:23] | -Hello. -Jerry. | – 你好 – 杰瑞 |
[32:26] | -It’s Jack Klompus. -Hang on a second. | – 我是杰克・克劳普斯 – 稍等一会 |
[32:29] | Dad, it’s Klompus. | 老爸,是杰克・克劳普斯 |
[32:31] | -Hello. -Hello, Morty? | – 嗨 – 嗨,莫迪 |
[32:33] | Listen. That key doesn’T work. | 听着,那钥匙用不得 |
[32:36] | -It’s no good. -You didn’T get in? | – 不好使 – 你没进去? |
[32:39] | Oh, I got in. I had to break the window with a rock. | 哦,我进去了,只不过 得用石头把窗户给砸了 |
[32:43] | And then I got my hand all cut up reaching in. | 然后我把手全给扎了 |
[32:46] | -You broke the window? -He broke the window? | – 你砸窗进去的? – 他砸窗进去了? |
[32:50] | You wanted those damn boxes, didn’T you? | 你不就是要那些该死的盒子嘛,是不是? |
[32:52] | He should be on his hands and knees thanking you. | 他应该对你感恩戴德! |
[32:55] | -Did you send them? -Yeah. | – 你发了货没有? – 发了 |
[32:57] | They’ll be there tomorrow afternoon, 2:00. | 明天下午两点到 |
[33:00] | Tomorrow afternoon? | 明天下午? |
[33:02] | -Tomorrow afternoon? | -Tomorrow afternoon? 明天下午? 明天下午? |
[33:04] | I told you to send them express. | 我告诉你用快递送的 |
[33:06] | It was $ 1 0 cheaper in the afternoon than the morning. | 下午送到的话,比早上送到便宜十块钱 |
[33:10] | I figured, what the hell’s the difference? | 我在想,这他妈的有啥不同? |
[33:12] | -What did you do about the window? -I gotta fix your window now? | – 那你怎么处理那窗户? – 我还得修你的窗户? |
[33:16] | All right, all right. Goodbye. | 好吧,好吧,再见 |
[33:19] | I don’T think we’ll make that flight. | 我觉着我们赶不上那班飞机了 |
[33:21] | What do you mean you won’T make it? | 你说赶不上那班飞机是什么意思? |
[33:23] | We have to make the flight. We’re with a charter group. | 我们必须得赶上那班飞机 这次跟的可是旅行团 |
[33:26] | lf we don’T , the trip is off. | 要是赶不上,这旅游就泡汤了 |
[33:27] | What’s the difference? We’ll go someplace else. | 那又有什么关系? 我们去其他地方好了 |
[33:29] | Someplace else? What about Paris? | 其他地方?那巴黎怎么办? |
[33:31] | You don’T understand. I’ve come this far. I can’T stop now. | 你不会明白的,已经走到这一步,我回不了头了 |
[33:35] | I can’T believe that you’re doing all this just to sell some stupid raincoats. | 真不敢相信,你居然为了卖 那些傻不拉叽的风衣做出这等事儿来 |
[33:39] | You don’T understand. | 你不会明白的 |
[33:40] | Fashion is cyclical. This thing could come back. | 潮流轮回转,这式样还会走俏的 |
[33:43] | I think you’re out of your mind. | 我觉得你失心疯了 |
[33:46] | I just don’T understand how all those clothes can disappear. | 我就是不明白这些衣服怎么会失踪了 |
[33:51] | -Moths? -Moths ate three boxes? | – 蛾子? – 蛾子把三大箱衣服都给吃了? |
[33:54] | Well, you know what happens when larvae hatch. | 哈,你要知道蛾子的幼虫孵化以后 那是怎么的一个情景 |
[33:57] | They’re everywhere. | 到处都是 |
[33:59] | You know, I was thinking today. | 知道吗,我今天在想 |
[34:02] | I never liked those Seinfelds anyway. | 我压根就不喜欢宋飞一家人 |
[34:04] | He’s an idiot altogether. | 他彻彻底底就是个白痴 |
[34:07] | -Oh, there’s Kramer. -Hello! | – 哦,还好有克莱默 – 嗨! |
[34:09] | Hello! | 嗨! |
[34:13] | Hey. | 你好 |
[34:16] | -Good evening. -Hope you’re hungry. | – 晚上好 – 希望你有个好胃口 |
[34:19] | Paella. | 肉菜饭 |
[34:20] | -Here, let me take your coat. -Oh, yeah. Thanks, buddy. | – 给我你的大衣 – 好,谢谢啦,老兄 |
[34:23] | -Hey. -That shirt. | – 嗨 – 这件衬衫 |
[34:25] | -Where did you get that shirt? -What? | – 你哪儿弄来这衬衫? – 什么? |
[34:27] | That’s my cabana shirt. | 这是我的沙滩装 |
[34:28] | You stole my shirt, you son of a bitch! | 你偷了我的衬衫! 你这个婊子养的! |
[34:31] | George, your friends up in the attic, stealing my clothes! | 乔治,你的朋友在阁楼里 偷了我的衣服! |
[34:34] | Give me that back. Give me that. Give me. | 把衣服还给我,给我! |
[34:38] | I bought it from Rudy. | 我从鲁迪那儿买的! |
[34:40] | Rudy! That skunk! | 鲁迪,那个吃里扒外的家伙! |
[34:42] | -I knew he didn’T burn those clothes! -Who’s Rudy? | – 就知道他没把那堆衣服烧掉 – 鲁迪是哪根葱? |
[34:45] | -What clothes? -I sold your clothes yesterday. | – 什么衣服? – 我昨天把你的衣服卖了 |
[34:47] | You sold my clothes? | 你卖了我的衣服? |
[34:49] | What do you mean, you sold my clothes? | 你啥意思,你把我衣服给卖了? |
[34:51] | -I didn’T think you wore them anymore. -It’s cruise-wear! | – 我觉得你这辈子再也不会穿了 – 那是度假装! |
[34:55] | Kramer. | 克莱姆 |
[34:57] | -I love that shirt. -Oh, yeah. | – 我喜欢这衬衫! – 哦天啊 |
[34:59] | That’s because it’s mine! | 因为那是我的! |
[35:01] | You look just like Frank… | 你看上去像极了弗兰克… |
[35:04] | …on our honeymoon. | 蜜月期间的弗兰克… |
[35:06] | Well, thank you. | 哦,谢谢 |
[35:08] | -Who’s this Rudy? -Rudy’s the guy… | – 谁是鲁迪? – 鲁迪就是那个… |
[35:10] | …buying Morty’s raincoats. | 买了莫迪衣服的家伙 |
[35:11] | Morty Seinfeld? He’s a bum. | 莫迪・宋飞?那个混蛋 |
[35:13] | The whole deal’s going down tomorrow. | 明天整桩事情要告一段落了 |
[35:16] | -Morty’s gonna miss his plane for it. -Missing his plane? | – 莫迪要因为这桩买卖赶不上飞机了 – 赶不上飞机了 |
[35:19] | -Wasn’T that a charter flight? -Yeah. | – 那不是架包机么? – 恩 |
[35:21] | What happens to charter tickets when you don’T use them? | 包机票不用有什么后果? |
[35:24] | Well, I suppose they’re wasted. | 估计就浪费掉了 |
[35:26] | Yes, I suppose they are. | 我觉着也是 |
[35:29] | Tomorrow I’m going straight down to this Rudy and get my clothes. | 明天我直接去找鲁迪把我的衣服全要回来 |
[35:32] | -A mouse! -Egad! A mouse! | – 耗子! – 天啊!耗子! |
[35:33] | ln the bedroom! | 卧室里! |
[35:47] | -You want the tickets? -Yes. | – 你要那票? – 是啊 |
[35:49] | You’re gonna take this kid to Paris? | 你要带那小子去巴黎? |
[35:51] | I get a free trip to Paris. I go in the Big Brothers’ Hall of Fame. | 我不但能免费去巴黎一游 还能做一个光宗耀祖的“大哥哥” |
[35:54] | I mail my own postcards. | 还能抽空寄寄我的明信片 |
[35:56] | -You know I’m paying for these tickets. -It’s all right. I got lunch. | 你要知道,付机票钱的可是我 那好吧,我请你吃午餐 |
[36:04] | You should’ve gone to the Costanzas’ for dinner. | 你实在应该去克斯坦萨家吃晚饭 |
[36:07] | The paella was magnificent. | 肉菜饭美味至极啊 |
[36:09] | Have you ever had really good paella? | 你们尝过真正美味的肉菜饭没? |
[36:12] | -Not really. -It’s an orgiastic feast for the senses… | – 倒没有 – 那是一场感官的盛宴 |
[36:15] | …a wanton festival of sights, sounds and colors and…. | 简直是色香味俱全 |
[36:21] | Dad, you sure we’re at the right carousel? | 老爸,你确定这个传送带是我们找的那个? |
[36:23] | -This is it. -So how much are we gonna make? | – 这不就是 – 那我们能赚多少钱? |
[36:25] | Take it easy. I’ve been through a million of these negotiations. | 别担心,我在谈判上身经百战 |
[36:28] | Two thousand? Three thousand? | 两千?三千? |
[36:30] | That’s giving it away. This is a one-of-a-kind item. | 这就太便宜了,风衣质量可是一流的 |
[36:32] | -More? More than 3000? -Just watch me do my thing. | – 比三千还多? – 我做买卖的时候,一旁好好看着 |
[36:37] | -Say, Dad, isn’T that one of yours? -Look at this. | – 老爸,这不就是你的衣服么? – 看看,看看 |
[36:40] | Look how this idiot packed it. | 这帮白痴怎么包装它的 |
[36:42] | He didn’T tape it. He just flipped the flaps. | 他连胶带都没沾,就把纸箱一盖 |
[36:44] | Wait. Hold it. | 等等,拿着啊 |
[36:47] | Kramer, you missed a couple. | 克莱默,你那边有还几件 |
[36:48] | Bonjour, welcome to the Gateway to Paris charter flight. | 您好,欢迎乘坐巴黎旅游包机 |
[36:52] | Dad, isn’T that your charter group? | 老爸,那不就是你的包机旅行团? |
[36:54] | Honesty. Hard work. | 老实说,这活儿不容易啊 |
[36:57] | These are the values that I was raised with. | 这就是我从小接受的价值观 |
[36:59] | The most important thing, Joey… | 最重要的一点就是,乔伊… |
[37:01] | …is to be able to look yourself in the mirror before you sleep. | 上床之前,能够面对镜子重新审视自己 |
[37:04] | Hey, I got news for you, four-eyes… | 嘿!我有话跟你说,四眼田鸡… |
[37:06] | …there’s no way you’re staying with us in Paris. | 在巴黎不准你跟我们呆在一起 |
[37:14] | You burned them? Those clothes are not yours to burn. | 你把他们烧了?你可没有权利烧别人的衣服 |
[37:16] | -Who are you, anyways? -I’m the father. | – 你到底是何方神圣? – 我是卖这衣服的人的父亲 |
[37:18] | -He said his father was dead. -He said I was dead? | – 他说他老爸死了 – 他说我死了? |
[37:21] | That’s right. Squeezed an extra $25 out of me. | 没错,从我这儿还敲走了二十五块呢 |
[37:24] | That’s what my life is worth to him, $25? | 我这条老命在他眼里 就只这么点?二十五块? |
[37:27] | -Hey, Frank! -Oh, hey. | – 嘿,弗兰克! – 哦,嘿 |
[37:29] | I want you to know that I’m retracting our dinner invitation. | 我就是想跟你说 我正打算收回我的晚餐邀请 |
[37:32] | You don’T have to retract it. We never went. | 没必要收回了,反正我们也从来不去 |
[37:34] | I’m retracting that it was ever offered. | 我收回之前对你的一切邀请 |
[37:37] | I retract your retraction. | 我收回你的收回 |
[37:39] | What are you, trying to unload some junk of yours? | 哈,你在干嘛,打算把你的垃圾卸这儿了? |
[37:41] | Will you excuse me, please? We’re conducting business here. | 麻烦让一下好吧,我们这可是在做买卖 |
[37:44] | Keep them. I’m not interested. | 省省吧,我对这些不感兴趣 |
[37:46] | -I thought we had a deal? -That’s another one of my shirts! | – 我记得我们有项协议吧? – 这又是一件我的衬衫! |
[37:49] | Not buying any more clothes from anyone off the street. | 再也不收这种破烂玩意了 |
[37:51] | The street? I’m in the raincoat business 35 years. | 我做这风衣生意已经35年了! |
[37:53] | -Maybe they have moths, like his stuff. -My clothes don’T have moths! | – 这风衣估计跟他的旧衣服一样长蛾子 – 我的风衣可不长蛾子! |
[37:57] | Because of his moths, you’re not buying my raincoats? | 你就因为他衣服上的蛾子而不买我的风衣? |
[38:00] | -That’s right. -I’m all ticklish. | – 没错 – 我痒死了! |
[38:08] | Flight 433 now boarding for Miami at gate 1 8-A. | 飞往迈阿密的433航班现在 在18-A登机口开始登机 |
[38:12] | -Flight 433 now boarding. -Okay. Let’s go. | – 433航班开始登机 – 好吧,咱们走吧 |
[38:16] | It was so nice of you to come to the airport to see us off. | 真感谢你们来机场送我们 |
[38:19] | Are you sure you can’T stay a little longer? | 你们真的不能再待久一点儿了? |
[38:22] | -No! | -No! 千真万确 |
[38:24] | -Goodbye. -Bye-bye. | – 拜拜 – 拜拜 |
[38:25] | -Take care. -Okay, Jer. | – 保重 – 好的,杰瑞 |
[38:27] | -Bye-bye, Elaine. -Bye-bye. | – 再见,伊莲 – 再见 |
[38:30] | We’ll call you when we get home. | 我们回家时给你打电话 |
[38:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:35] | I think she meant me, but…. | 我想她的意思是指我,但是… |
[38:37] | Make sure Kramer uses good tape to send back the raincoats. | 一定得让克莱默用胶带把风衣封好寄回去 |
[38:40] | -Okay. -Bye. | – 好吧 – 拜 |
[38:42] | -Bye. -Aaron? | – 拜 – 艾伦? |
[38:45] | Aaron, are you okay? | 艾伦,你还好吧? |
[38:46] | I could’ve done more. | 我可以为他们做得更多的 |
[38:48] | I could’ve done so much more. | 我可以为他们做得更多… |
[38:51] | -You did enough. -No. | – 你已经够无微不至了 – 不 |
[38:53] | I could’ve called the travel agency… | 我其实应该打电话给旅行社… |
[38:55] | …got them on another flight to Paris. | 让他们乘上另外一班飞往巴黎的航班… |
[38:57] | -I could’ve got them out! -You tried, Aaron. | – 我本可以帮他们一把! – 你已经尽力了,艾伦 |
[39:00] | -lt was too expensive. -This watch. | – 那太贵了! – 我有这只表 |
[39:03] | This watch could’ve paid for their whole trip. | 把这只表卖了,可以付他们整个行程的钱 |
[39:06] | This ring. | 这只戒指 |
[39:08] | This ring is one more dinner I could’ve taken them out to. | 这只戒指卖了 就可以多出一餐的钱 |
[39:13] | Water. | 水 |
[39:15] | -They need some water. -Why? | – 他们需要些水 – 为什么? |
[39:17] | They’ll get dehydrated on the plane! | 他们在飞机上会脱水的! |
[39:19] | Get the Seinfelds some water! | 给宋飞夫妇点水! |
[39:21] | Please! | 求求你们了! |
[39:23] | Please! | 求求你们了! |
[39:32] | Hi, Mr. Goldstein. ls Rachel home? | 嗨,戈尔斯坦先生,瑞秋在么? |
[39:34] | I’m afraid Rachel is not going to see you tonight… | 恐怕瑞秋今晚不能见你… |
[39:37] | …or any other night for that matter. | 而且,她今后都见不了你了 |
[39:38] | -Why? What did I do? -You know very well. | – 怎么了?我犯什么事了? – 你心知肚明 |
[39:40] | I heard about your behavior at the movies the other night. | 我听说了你们那天看电影时的行为 |
[39:43] | It was disgraceful. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. | 简直是丢尽颜面,你应当引以为耻 |
[39:46] | I will not allow my daughter to be involved… | 我绝不会允许我的女儿和 |
[39:48] | …with someone of such weak moral fiber. | 这样一个道德感淡漠无耻之极的人交往 |
[39:51] | Fortunately, my postman happened to witness the entire incident. | 值得庆幸的是,我的邮递员 正巧目睹了整个过程 |
[39:54] | A heavyset fellow. I believe he lives in your building. | 那是一个大家伙 我想他跟你住一栋楼 |
[39:57] | -Now, if you don’T mind…. -Rachel. | – 现在,如果你不介意… – 瑞秋 |
[40:00] | -Rachel. -Good night. | – 瑞秋 – 晚安 |
[40:03] | So my parents get home, they open the door… | 我父母到家后,他们开门 |
[40:05] | …my father flicks the light on, and the whole place is cleaned out. | 我爸把灯摁开,整个房间空空如也 |
[40:09] | -Everything. -Get out. | – 空空如也 – 不是吧! |
[40:11] | -How did that happen? -The broken window. | – 怎么回事? – 窗户碎了呀 |
[40:13] | Klompus never fixed it. They just walked right in. | 克劳普斯根本没修它,小偷长驱直入了 |
[40:16] | Boy, they could use a vacation. | 天啊,他们本来可以好好享受假期 |
[40:18] | They’re taking one. The travel agent’s trying to set something up for them. | 他们现在又去度假了 旅行社给了他们些补偿 |
[40:22] | So how about that Aaron? | 艾伦怎么样? |
[40:24] | You know what drove me crazy about him? | 你知道他怎么把我逼疯的么? |
[40:26] | Did you ever notice he stood too close to you when he talked? | 你有没有注意到他跟你讲话的时候站得太近? |
[40:30] | No, I hadn’T noticed. | 没,没注意 |
[40:34] | Pair of bear claws, please. | 来一对熊掌 |
[40:38] | -Hi, Newman. -Hello, Jerry. | – 你好,纽曼 – 杰瑞,你好 |
[40:41] | I happened to catch you coming out of Schindler’s List the other night. | 那天我看辛德勒名单的时候碰巧看到你了 |
[40:45] | Oh, were you there? | 噢,你也在场? |
[40:47] | Yes, I was. | 是啊,在场 |
[40:49] | -It’s a powerful film. -Yeah. | – 一部震撼人心的片子 – 没错 |
[40:52] | -Shocking brutality, don’T you think? -Shocking. | – 令人发指的罪行,你觉得呢? – 太残忍了 |
[40:55] | -Yeah, well, that was nothing. -Jerry! Jerry! | – 哈,不过那不算什么 – 杰瑞!杰瑞! |
[41:01] | Where the hell is your father? | 你老爸到底去哪里了? |
[41:09] | This is the best thing we ever did. | 这可是我们经历过的最棒的事情 |
[41:12] | I hope those exterminators know what they’re doing. | 我希望那些害人精们知道自己在做些什么 |
[41:14] | Forget about them. Let’s just try and relax. | 忘了他们吧,我们好好放松一下 |
[41:18] | Personal distance is a very important thing. | 人与人之间的距离是一件非常重要的事情 |
[41:20] | There’s a new personal distance, ATM distance. | ATM距离是一种新的个人距离 |
[41:23] | When someone’s using an ATM, you wanna be about 6 feet back. | 别人在使用ATM机的时候,你要站6英尺远 |
[41:26] | Don’T you? Because people get edgy around that ATM, don’T they? | 是不是? 因为人们在ATM旁时,总是十分警惕 |
[41:29] | They got their money out, their eyes are darting all around. | 他们把钱出来时,两眼四下张望惶恐不已 |
[41:33] | The other place I wanna be 6 feet away is a urinal. | 还有一个需要保持6英尺距离的地方是小便池 |
[41:36] | You want some distance there too. | 在那你也需要保持距离 |
[41:38] | ATMs and urinals. I guess whenever someone’s taking valuables… | ATM和小便池,我估计当人们把珍贵的东西 从裤子里掏出来的时候 |
[41:41] | …out of their pants, you wanna give them as much room as possible. | 我们都得尽量的给他们多一点个人空间 |