时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The thing I admire about the Chinese… | 我最钦佩中国人的是 |
[00:05] | …is they’re hanging in there with the chopsticks. | 他们每天都在使用筷子 |
[00:08] | Because if you think about it, they’ve seen the fork by now. | 因为你可以想一想 他们早该见过刀叉了 |
[00:12] | I’m sure they’ve seen the spoon. They’re going, “Yeah, they’re okay. | 我也相信他们见过汤匙 可他们说到“是很不错” |
[00:17] | We’re gonna stay with the sticks.” | “可是我们还要继续用筷子” |
[00:20] | I mean, I don’t know how they missed it. | 我是说 我真不理解他们为什么这么怀念筷子 |
[00:22] | Thousands of years ago, Chinese farmer gets up… | 几千年前,中国的农民起床 |
[00:25] | …has his breakfast with the chopsticks… | 用筷子吃过早饭… |
[00:27] | …goes out and works all day in the field with a shovel. | 去田里用锄头干了一天的活 |
[00:31] | Hello? | 什么? |
[00:33] | Shovel? | 锄头? |
[00:35] | Not going out there plowing 40 acres with a couple of pool cues. | 怎么不是用两根棍子去耕四十亩地? |
[00:45] | Good shave today. | 今天胡须剃得不错 |
[00:47] | Don’t worry, I can manage these bags. | 不用帮我 我可以拿动这些袋子 |
[00:49] | Really, I’m fine. | 真的不用帮忙,我可以应付 |
[00:51] | I’m thinking of letting my sideburns grow in. | 我正在想让络腮胡重新长出来 |
[00:53] | Can we rest here a second? | 我们可以到旁边歇一会儿吗? |
[00:55] | Yeah, I guess. | 好啊 |
[00:59] | – So how’s Noreen? – She got a new boyfriend. Paul. | – 诺林现在怎么样? – 她找了个新男朋友,保罗 |
[01:02] | Already? That was fast. | 已经有了?这么快 |
[01:04] | I assume he’s not a high-talker. | 我猜他不是个嗓门大的人 |
[01:05] | No, but he has the worst habit. | 不是,但是他有个很坏的习惯 |
[01:08] | Whenever he answers the phone, he won’t put Noreen right on. | 不管何时只要他接电话 他就不会让诺林来听 |
[01:11] | You have to go through 10 minutes of chit-chat. | 你不得不忍受他十分钟的唠叨 |
[01:13] | – A long-talker. – Yeah. | – 唠叨王子 – 没错 |
[01:16] | He is so boring. | 真的令人讨厌 |
[01:18] | Now whenever he answers the phone, I just hang up. | 现在只要是他接电话,我就挂掉 |
[01:21] | All right, let’s move it out. | 好了吗,我们该走了 |
[01:25] | Hey, isn’t that George’s father? | 喂,那不是乔治的老爸吗? |
[01:28] | Oh, yeah, it is. Should we say hello? | 噢,是,是他 我们要去打个招呼吗? |
[01:30] | I’ve never seen him in Manhattan before. It’s weird. It’s so out of context. | 我以前还从未在曼哈顿见过他 真诡异,太不合情理了 |
[01:35] | That man he’s with… | 和他在一起的那个人… |
[01:38] | …is he wearing a cape? | …是穿了一件披风吗? |
[01:41] | I believe he is wearing a cape. | 我相信他穿的就是一件披风 |
[01:45] | Why is Mr. Costanza with a man in a cape? | 为什么克斯坦萨先生 会跟一个穿披风的人在一起? |
[01:48] | Well, it is good cape weather. Cool, breezy. | 这是个穿披风的好天气 酷极了,随风轻扬 |
[01:51] | Why a cape? Who wears a cape? | 为什么是披风?谁会穿披风? |
[01:54] | Where do you even get a cape? | 而且在哪还能搞到披风? |
[01:57] | You’re right, it is strange. | 你说的对,这很奇怪 |
[01:59] | In fact, let’s cross to the other side of the street. | 我觉得,我们应该穿过街道从另一边走 |
[02:02] | Cover me. | 掩护我 |
[02:11] | Just plop it on the counter there. | 放到那边的台上去就行了 |
[02:16] | Oh, I got a message. | 噢,有一条留言 |
[02:21] | Hey, it’s George. | 嗨,我是乔治 |
[02:23] | I got nothing to say. | 没什么说的了 |
[02:27] | That sounds urgent. | 貌似很急 |
[02:29] | Let me call him back. | 我回个电话 |
[02:32] | Hello? | 嗨? |
[02:33] | Who is this? | 是谁? |
[02:35] | Donna Chang? | 稻娜・成? |
[02:37] | I’m sorry. I must have dialed the wrong number. | 抱歉,我拨错号码了 |
[02:39] | Donna Chang? | 稻娜・成? |
[02:40] | Should’ve talked. I love Chinese women. | 应该再聊聊,我喜欢华裔女人 |
[02:42] | Isn’t that a little racist? | 那是否有一点种族主义? |
[02:45] | If I like their race, how can that be racist? | 如果我喜欢他们的种族 怎么会是种族主义呢? |
[02:52] | Hello? | 嗨? |
[02:53] | Oh, is this Donna Chang again? | 还是稻娜・成? |
[02:56] | Yes, I am calling George. | 是的,我打电话找乔治 |
[02:58] | Oh, the lines are crossed. You’re getting his calls. | 噢,电话串线了 你接了他的电话 |
[03:01] | Well, what do you know. | 那么你知道什么情况 |
[03:04] | – Hi. – So listen… | – 嗨 – 那么听着… |
[03:06] | I’m going through this stuff like water. | 我要像水一样喝掉它 |
[03:09] | – Who are you talking to? – He’s on with a Chinese woman. | – 你在和谁聊天? – 一个华裔女人 |
[03:13] | You know, I dig Asian women. | 我很了解亚洲女人 |
[03:17] | You got a comfort problem there? | 你那里不舒服了吗? |
[03:20] | No, I think these Jockeys shrunk. | 嗯,我想是这件内裤缩水了 |
[03:24] | – I thought you wore silk underwear. – No. | – 我以为似你穿的是丝织内裤 – 不是 |
[03:26] | I wore them for a month, but I couldn’t stick with it. | 我已经穿了一个月了 可我无法再忍受它了 |
[03:28] | I need the secure packaging of Jockeys. | 我需要贴身的三角内裤 |
[03:33] | My boys need a house. | 我的宝贝需要一间屋子 |
[03:40] | That’s nice. | 很不错 |
[03:43] | Listen, if you ever wanna have kids, you shouldn’t wear briefs. | 听着,如果你想过要孩子 就别穿紧身的内裤 |
[03:46] | Boxers are much better for your sperm count. | 四角内裤对你的精子数量更好 |
[03:48] | Sperm count? | 精子数量? |
[03:50] | Well, how many sperm should I have? | 那,我应该有多少精子? |
[03:52] | A lot. | 很多 |
[03:55] | I got a date. | 我有约会了 |
[03:57] | – With the Chinese woman? – She knew who I was. | – 和那个华裔女人? – 她知道我是谁 |
[03:59] | She saw me at a club one time. | 她以前在俱乐部见过我一次 |
[04:01] | My first date ever with the Pacific Rim. I’m very excited. | 第一次和东方味儿的女人约会 我很激动 |
[04:05] | Jerry, you ever have your sperm count checked? | 杰瑞,你检查过自己的精子数量吗? |
[04:08] | No, why should I? I wear boxers. | 没有,为什么要检查? 我穿的是四角裤 |
[04:11] | You ever get a woman pregnant? | 你让某个女人怀孕过吗? |
[04:13] | I’m sorry, Kramer. Those records are permanently sealed. | 不好意思克莱默,永远封存这些记录吧 |
[04:16] | What would you say if I told you I never impregnated a woman? | 你想说的是不是让我告诉你 我从未让一个女人怀孕过? |
[04:20] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[04:21] | You never slipped one past the goalie in all these years? | 这些年来你射门这么多还未进过一球? |
[04:26] | I’m surprised. You’ve slept with a lot of women. | 我很惊讶 你和那么多的女人睡过 |
[04:28] | A lot of women! | 那么多女人? |
[04:32] | Do you think maybe I’m… | 你是认为我… |
[04:33] | …depleted? | 很废物? |
[04:36] | Well, I’m sure you’re not totally depleted. | 好吧,我相信你也不是完全废物 |
[04:38] | But what if I am? I’m the last male Kramer. | 那么假若我是呢? 我可是最后一个雄性的克莱默 |
[04:41] | We’re facing extinction. | 克莱默家族的香火就要绝种了 |
[04:43] | Go to a fertility clinic, check your sperm count. | 那就去生殖科检查你的精子数量 |
[04:46] | Yeah, but then I’d have to… Well, you know… | 好,但是我要去… 可是你知道… |
[04:48] | Into a cup in the middle of the day? | 在中午把精子装在杯子里? |
[04:51] | What, does that conflict with your regular schedule? | 和你的正常作息时间冲突吗? |
[04:59] | All right, I’m gonna try Noreen again. | 我试着给诺林打个电话 |
[05:01] | I am very excited about this date. We’re going to Hunan Balcony. | 一想起这个约会我就无比兴奋 我们要去湖南馆 |
[05:05] | She’s Chinese, so you suggest Chinese food? | 她是华裔,所以你推荐了中餐? |
[05:08] | – She suggested it. – I thought Chinese don’t eat Chinese. | – 是她推荐的 – 我还以为华裔不吃中餐 |
[05:11] | She’s very assimilated. | 她被同化了吧 |
[05:14] | Hello. | 嗨 |
[05:17] | – Paul again? – You can’t get one ring past him. | – 又是保罗? – 响铃都不会超过一声 |
[05:22] | – Hey, hey. You don’t call me back? – I tried. | – 嘿 嘿 你没回复我? – 我试过 |
[05:25] | Your line’s crossed with a Chinese woman. | 你的电话串线到一个华裔女人那儿 |
[05:28] | Hey, George, we saw your father on the street before. | 乔治,早前我们在街上见过你父亲 |
[05:33] | What’s he doing in the city today? | 今天他来这儿做什么? |
[05:35] | You didn’t ask him? | 你没问他? |
[05:40] | – You didn’t say hello? – Well, he was with someone… | – 你们没打招呼? – 嗯,他和一个陌生人在一起… |
[05:43] | …a man in a cape. | 一个穿披风的人 |
[05:48] | Why was he wearing a cape? | 那男的为什么穿披风? |
[05:52] | Was my father wearing a cape? | 是我的父亲穿披风? |
[05:55] | No, jacket and tie. No cape. | 没有,夹克和领带 |
[05:59] | A cape. | 一件披风 |
[06:02] | What was a man with a cape doing with my father? | 一个穿披风的人和我爸爸在一起做什么? |
[06:05] | What was my father doing with a man in a cape? | 我爸爸和穿披风的人在一起又会做什么? |
[06:10] | Why a cape? | 为何是披风? |
[06:20] | The results of your sperm test are in. | 你的精子测验报告出来了 |
[06:23] | Are you planning to start a family? | 你确定要计划组建一个家庭吗? |
[06:27] | Yes, I would like to very much. | 是的,我非常地想 |
[06:30] | I’m low, aren’t I? I can feel it. | 精子数量很低,是不是 我能感觉到 |
[06:32] | – Yes, I’m afraid you’re a little low. – Oh, man! | – 是的,恐怕是这样 – 噢,老兄 |
[06:37] | It’s over. The Kramer name is finished. | 全完了 克莱默家族要断香火了 |
[06:39] | – I’m never gonna procreate, huh? – That’s not necessarily true. | – 我再也不能让女人怀孕了是吗? – 其实并不一定会这样 |
[06:42] | There are measures you can take to improve your fertility. | 这些测试表明你可以提高你的生育能力 |
[06:45] | All right, what? What? You tell me. I’ll do anything. Come on, tell me. | 好吧,什么?什么?快告诉我方法 我可以为此做任何事,快点,告诉我 |
[06:48] | First thing, you should wear boxer shorts. | 首先,你应该穿四角内裤 |
[06:53] | – All the time? – All the time. | – 一直穿? – 一直穿 |
[06:55] | You have to get off Jockeys right away. | 你必须立刻把紧身内裤脱掉 |
[06:58] | But I’ve always worn Jockeys. | 但是我一直都穿的紧身内裤 |
[07:04] | Hi, Paul, it’s Elaine calling. | 嗨,保罗,我是伊莲 |
[07:08] | Yeah, I’m calling from a car phone, so I don’t really have time to talk. | 我是用车载电话打来的 所以我们长话短说 |
[07:11] | Is Noreen there? | 诺林在那儿? |
[07:14] | Oh, she’s not? Okay, great. | 噢,她没在? |
[07:16] | Well, you can just tell her I called then, and… | 好吧,你只要告诉她我一会再打来 还有… |
[07:20] | Well, yes, it has been unseasonably cool lately. | 嗯,是,最近天气是出奇的冷 |
[07:26] | Okay. Well, look, I’m pulling up to the building now, so I’m gonna… | 好的,嗯,等下,车快冲向建筑了 所以我要… |
[07:31] | Yeah, I tip 20 percent too. | 是的,我也赚了20% |
[07:37] | Lookit, Paul, the car seems to be running out of gas… | 保罗,车貌似快没汽油了… |
[07:40] | …so I’m gonna have to get off the phone. | 我必须挂电话了 |
[07:46] | Please let me know when your party has arrived. | 当人到齐了,请告诉我 |
[07:49] | Yes, I will. | 好,我会的 |
[07:52] | – You mind? – No, go ahead. | – 介意吗? – 不会,继续 |
[07:54] | I secondhand smoke two packs a day. | 我一天吸两包二手烟 |
[07:58] | Jerry. | 杰瑞 |
[08:00] | – Excuse me? – Hi, sorry I’m late. | – 什么? – 嗨,抱歉我来晚了 |
[08:03] | – Who are you? – I’m Donna Chang. | – 你是谁? – 我是稻娜・成 |
[08:08] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[08:10] | I mean I’m Donna Chang. | 我就是稻娜・成 |
[08:13] | You’re Donna Chang? | 你是稻娜・成? |
[08:15] | Did you think I was Chinese? | 你不会以为我是华人吧? |
[08:18] | No. What, you mean because of the “Chang”? | 当然,怎么会 难道就因为你名字里有个“成”字? |
[08:21] | Actually, the family name wasn’t originally Chang. | 事实上我们姓氏本不是成 |
[08:23] | – I didn’t think so. – Used to be “Changstein.” | – 我觉得也不是 – 本来是“成斯坦” |
[08:28] | – She’s not Chinese? – No, not Chinese. | – 她不是华裔 – 嗯,她不是 |
[08:32] | Not even Asian. | 连亚洲人也不是 |
[08:34] | – So, what is she? – Well, she’s like you. | – 那她是什么? – 和你一样喽 |
[08:39] | Oh, how disappointed you must have been. | 噢,那你肯定失望透了 |
[08:43] | Well, it’s false advertising, see? | 这真是一个糟糕的广告,知道么? |
[08:45] | And the thing is, I think she likes people thinking she’s Chinese. | 我觉得她希望人们都把她当做华人 |
[08:49] | She suggests Chinese food… | 她推荐了中餐… |
[08:51] | …she always introduces herself as Donna Chang. | 她一直把自己叫做稻娜・成 |
[08:54] | So why are you seeing her again? | 那么你为什么还要见她? |
[08:55] | Well, she is a woman. | 嗯,好歹她是个女人 |
[08:58] | Listen, I spoke to Paul and Noreen. They might be breaking up. | 我跟保罗和诺林谈过 他们也许要分手 |
[09:01] | – Really? – Well, maybe. | – 真的? – 嗯,大概 |
[09:05] | Hey, wouldn’t it be funny if Paul and Noreen broke up… | 保罗和诺林分手不是很有趣吗? |
[09:08] | …because you kept hanging up on him? | 因为是你一直挂断他电话 |
[09:11] | – What do you mean? – If Paul thought it was some guy… | – 你的意思是? – 保罗会以为有人… |
[09:14] | …hanging up because he was having an affair with Noreen. | 挂电话是因为他和诺林有一腿 |
[09:21] | Here, take my Jockey shorts. | 来,收走我的紧身内裤 |
[09:23] | Hey, what is that? | 喂,干什么? |
[09:25] | Look, you gotta help me. I have to get off Jockey shorts. | 你得帮助我 我不得不脱掉紧身内裤 |
[09:29] | – What, you have low sperm count? – Very low. | – 就是说你的精子数量很少? – 非常少 |
[09:31] | – Come on, take them. – I don’t want them. | – 快拿走它们 – 我不想要再看见 |
[09:33] | Jerry, look, you gotta help. If I have one pair in my house, I’ll wear them. | 杰瑞,你要帮我 如果我在家里看见会忍不住又穿 |
[09:37] | – I don’t want them. – All it takes is one pair. | – 可我真不想要 – 这次必须要 |
[09:39] | I’m not gonna be able to sleep if those are in the house. | 如果这东西留在家里我会睡不着 |
[09:42] | Boxers! How do you wear these things? | 四角内裤!你是怎么适应的? |
[09:44] | Look at that. They’re bagging up. They’re rising here. | 看他们裹得,它都串上来了 |
[09:47] | And there’s nothing holding me in place. I’m flipping, I’m flopping. | 没有地方把我安置好 我难受,要抓狂了 |
[09:53] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎样做? |
[09:55] | Jerry, I’m going crazy in these things. | 杰瑞,这些东西让我抓狂 |
[10:04] | Well, I’m gonna have to move now. | 哎,我现在要搬家了 |
[10:09] | You know what I like about Manhattan? | 你知道我喜欢曼哈顿的什么吗? |
[10:12] | There’s no mosquitoes. | 这里没有蚊子 |
[10:14] | There’s plenty of mosquitoes. | 这里到处都是蚊子 |
[10:16] | Queens is full of mosquitoes. | 王后大道到处都是蚊子 |
[10:18] | – So, Dad… – Gnats, too, if I’m not mistaken. | – 那么爸爸… – 还有虫子,如果我没记错 |
[10:26] | Heard you were in the city the other day. | 听说有一天你来城里了? |
[10:28] | Your mother has to tell you every move I make? I’ll kill her. | 你妈妈告诉你我的每一步行动了? |
[10:34] | – Jerry and Elaine saw you. – They didn’t say hello? | – 杰瑞和伊莲看见你了 – 他们怎么不打招呼? |
[10:37] | – They were in a rush. – They couldn’t just say hello? | – 他们很匆忙 – 打个招呼也不行? |
[10:40] | Ah, the hell with them. | 噢,该死的孩子 |
[10:42] | They said you were with some guy who was wearing a cape. | 他们说你和一个穿着披风的人在一起 |
[10:47] | Elaine, I can see not saying hello. | 伊莲,我能理解她为什么不跟我打招呼 |
[10:49] | She’s very… What’s the word? Supercilious. | 她很…那个词怎么说?傲慢 |
[10:53] | – So, Dad… – How could Jerry not say hello? | – 那么爸爸… – 但是杰瑞为什么也不打招呼? |
[11:01] | – Did they uncross the lines yet? – They can’t find the problem. | – 他们还没解决电话问题? – 他们还没发现是什么问题 |
[11:04] | It’s really getting ridicurous. | 真是越来越荒妙了 |
[11:27] | Did you say “ridicurous”? | 你是说“荒妙”? |
[11:29] | Ridiculous. | 荒谬! |
[11:33] | I thought you said… | 我觉得你刚刚说的是… |
[11:35] | …ridicurous. | 荒妙 |
[11:40] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 嗨,你来做什么? |
[11:42] | I wanted to talk to you. I didn’t know you had company. | 我不知道你有朋友在 |
[11:45] | – Oh, no, no. – Hi, I’m George. | – 噢,没关系,没关系 – 嗨,我是乔治 |
[11:47] | – Oh, hi. – I’m Donna Chang. | – 噢,嗨 – 我是稻娜・成 |
[11:52] | I just spoke to your mother before. | 我刚和你的母亲聊过 |
[11:55] | – You spoke to my mother? – She was trying to call you, but… | – 和我母亲? – 她想给你打电话,但是… |
[11:58] | The rines are crossed. | 电话炫路串了… |
[12:02] | Did you say the “rines” are crossed? | 你刚刚是说“炫路”串了? |
[12:05] | Did I? | 我有吗? |
[12:08] | George, she’s so sweet. We talked for an hour. | 乔治,你母亲很不错 我们聊了1个小时 |
[12:11] | Anyway, I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[12:13] | Sorry, why sorry? What do you have to be sorry about? | 抱歉,为什么?你为什么要说抱歉? |
[12:16] | Well, she told me she and your father are getting divorced. | 嗯,她告诉我她和你爸爸正在办离婚 |
[12:35] | Boy, divorced. That’s really too bad. | 离婚,这太糟糕了 |
[12:37] | Yeah. You know, it’s a shame his parents… | 你要知道 更糟糕的是30年前… |
[12:39] | …didn’t get divorced 30 years ago. | 他的父母没离婚 |
[12:42] | He could’ve been normal. | 他本该成为一个正常人的 |
[12:45] | Oh, my God! | 噢,我的老天 |
[12:48] | You know what I just realized? | 你知道刚刚我想起什么了吗? |
[12:50] | If they get divorced and live in two separate places… | 如果他们离婚后分居两地 |
[12:53] | …that’s twice as many visits. | 看他们我就要走两倍的路程 |
[12:55] | I never thought of that. | 我还从没想过这点 |
[12:57] | Imagine if I had to see them both on the same day. | 试想一下 如果我在一天之内去看他们两个人 |
[12:59] | It’s like running a double marathon. | 就好像跑了两个马拉松 |
[13:03] | Hey, Georgie, did you have any idea that anything was wrong? | 嘿,乔治,你觉得这有什么问题吗? |
[13:06] | Have you ever spent any time with these people? | 难道你以前没跟这种人打过交道吗? |
[13:12] | – You know what this has to do with? – What? | – 知道这一切是怎么回事吗? – 怎么回事? |
[13:14] | The man in the cape. I bet you he is mixed up in this. | 那个穿披风的人,我打赌是他把水搅混的 |
[13:18] | I don’t trust men in capes. | 我不相信穿披风的人 |
[13:21] | You can’t cast dispersions on someone… | 你不能乱给别人扣帽子… |
[13:22] | …just because they’re wearing a cape. | 就因为他们穿着披风 |
[13:25] | Superman wore a cape. | 超人是穿披风的人 |
[13:27] | And I’ll be damned if I’m gonna stand here… | 如果我听你讲超人的坏话 还无动于衷的话 |
[13:30] | …and let you say something bad about him. | 那是要被人唾骂的 |
[13:33] | All right, Superman’s the exception. | 好吧,超人是例外 |
[13:38] | Hey, Elaine, I just heard that Noreen and Paul are breaking up. | 嗨,伊莲,我刚听说诺林和保罗分手了 |
[13:41] | I want you to put in a good word for me. | 我想你为我在诺林那里美言几句 |
[13:43] | Always had a thing for Noreen. | 一直有个东西要给诺林 |
[13:45] | No, Kramer, you don’t understand, this could be my fault. | 不是的,克莱默,你不明白 这也许是我的错 |
[13:48] | Well, if she’s available, I won’t let her slip through my fingers this time. | 那么如果她单身了 这次不会再让她从我的指间溜走 |
[13:55] | Well, looks like you’ve adjusted to the boxers. | 嗯,貌似你适应了四角内裤 |
[13:57] | Well, I wouldn’t go as far as that. | 穿着它我走不了太久路 |
[13:59] | – You went back to the Jockeys? – Wrong again. | – 那你又穿上紧身内裤了? – 错了 |
[14:04] | Oh, no. | 噢,不是吧 |
[14:09] | What? What? | 什么?怎么回事? |
[14:12] | Don’t you see what’s going on here? | 难道你不知道发生了什么? |
[14:15] | No boxers, no Jockeys. | 没穿四角内裤,也没穿三角裤 |
[14:21] | The only thing between him and us is a thin layer of gabardine. | 他的宝贝和我们之间就隔着一层薄布 |
[14:26] | – Kramer, say it isn’t so. – Oh, it be so. | – 克莱默,告诉我不是那样子 – 就是那样 |
[14:30] | I’m out there, Jerry, and I’m loving every minute of it! | 宝贝脱离了四角和三角的束缚,杰瑞 我喜欢自由 |
[14:38] | Don’t you need a little help? | 你是不是需要点帮助了? |
[14:40] | Surprisingly, no. | 恰恰相反,不用 |
[14:41] | I’m free. I’m unfettered. | 我自由了,我解放了 |
[14:46] | I feel like a naked, innocent boy roaming the countryside. | 感觉就像一个纯洁的孩子 光屁股在乡间漫步 |
[14:51] | So you guys are trying to work it out. That’s great. | 那么你们两个试着解决问题 这样很好 |
[14:54] | Yeah, well, we’re trying, but he just went insane there for a while. | 恩,是的,我们尝试过 但过一会儿他又抓狂了 |
[14:59] | He went insane? | 他抓狂了? |
[15:00] | Believe it or not… | 不管你信不信 |
[15:02] | …Paul was convinced I was having an affair… | 保罗认为我出轨… |
[15:05] | …because somebody kept calling and hanging up whenever he answered. | 因为有人一直打电话 只要保罗一接电话就挂掉 |
[15:09] | What kind of a sick person calls and hangs up over and over? | 是哪个变态不停地打电话又挂掉? |
[15:14] | Well… | 呃… |
[15:16] | …I don’t know about sick. | 我不认为那是变态 |
[15:18] | I mean, maybe it was somebody… | 我的意思是,可能是有人… |
[15:21] | …who didn’t wanna talk to whoever was answering… | 不想和接电话的人说话… |
[15:24] | …because whoever was answering was always making boring chit-chat… | 因为接电话的人会一直唠叨个不停 |
[15:27] | …and was completely oblivious to the fact… | 而他却完全没有察觉… |
[15:30] | …that the person who was calling didn’t wanna speak to them. | 打电话的人不是想找他 |
[15:38] | I can’t believe that was you. | 我真不敢相信那个人会是你 |
[15:42] | I’m really sorry, Noreen. | 我真的很抱歉,诺林 |
[15:45] | So you thought he was boring? | 你真的认为他很讨厌? |
[15:48] | Hey, Noreen, don’t go by me. | 嘿,诺林,别把这句话当真 |
[15:54] | What are you doing to this woman? | 你倒底想怎样? |
[15:56] | This is the second relationship you’ve ruined for her in a few weeks. | 这是几周内你第二次破坏了她的恋情 |
[16:01] | – I know. – First you ruin her relationship… | – 我知道 – 第一次你就搞黄了 |
[16:03] | …with the high-talker. – Well, I got confused. | – 她跟那个大嗓门 – 嗯,我很困惑 |
[16:06] | They sound exactly the same. | 他们声音听起来一个样 |
[16:07] | So she breaks up with him. | 那么她跟他分手了 |
[16:09] | Somehow picks up the pieces of her life… | 她艰难地拼合着自己生活的碎片 |
[16:11] | …miraculously meets a new guy. | 又奇迹般地遇上新男友 |
[16:15] | You bust that up. | 你又给人家毁了 |
[16:17] | And then just as they’re reconciling, you announce to the world… | 正当他们走向融洽,你就向世界宣布… |
[16:22] | …he’s boring. | 他很讨人厌 |
[16:25] | I didn’t know she’d take it so seriously. | 我不知道她这么在乎这句话 |
[16:28] | Apparently, you have a tremendous influence over this woman. | 显然,你对她有无比巨大的影响力 |
[16:30] | Anything you say, she does. | 你说什么,她做什么 |
[16:35] | – Yeah? – It’s Donna Chang. | – 哪位? – 稻娜・成. |
[16:36] | – Come on up. – I guess I just didn’t realize it. | – 请进 – 是我没意识到 |
[16:40] | Well, let’s look back at your history with this woman. | 好吧 让我们来回顾下你跟这个女人历史 |
[16:43] | – Okay? – Okay. | – 好吗? – 好 |
[16:45] | First, you encouraged her to join the army. | 一开始,你鼓励她去参军 |
[16:50] | She did. | 她去了 |
[16:52] | She was lost. | 她迷路了 |
[16:54] | Then you suggest she goes AWOL. | 然后你建议她开小差 |
[16:57] | She did. | 她做了 |
[17:00] | Well, she didn’t seem to be having so much fun. | 嗯,可她并不是很乐意 |
[17:02] | Make sure you never tell this woman to jump off the Brooklyn Bridge. | 确定你从没让她去跳布鲁克林大桥吧? |
[17:05] | If I have this much influence, I’ll call her and tell her… | 如果我真有这么大的影响力 我就给她打电话告诉她 |
[17:09] | …to get back together with him. | 回去和他在一起 |
[17:11] | – Hey. – Oh, Miss Changstein. | – 嗨 – 噢,成斯坦小姐 |
[17:13] | – This is Elaine. – Hi. How are you? | – 这是伊莲 – 嗨,你好吗? |
[17:16] | Guess what? Mrs. Costanza called me. | 猜猜发生了什么? 克斯坦萨女士给我打电话 |
[17:18] | – They’re not getting divorced. – Why, what happened? | – 她们没有离婚 – 为什么,发生了什么? |
[17:21] | She was trying to call George last night, she got me… | 她昨晚试着给乔治打电话 结果打给了我… |
[17:24] | …we spoke for an hour, and she changed her mind. | 我们聊了一个小时然后她改变了主意 |
[17:26] | – Wow, that’s amazing. – Anyway, she wants to meet me. | – 哇,那太棒了 – 不管怎样她想见见我 |
[17:29] | She invited me over for dinner. Said you should come too. | 她邀请我过去吃饭 她让你也一起去 |
[17:31] | – Tonight? – Yeah. | – 今晚? – 是的 |
[17:33] | I just remembered. I’m gonna have to cancel my acupuncture class. | 我忽然想起来 我要把针灸课取消了 |
[17:45] | All right, let me just say one thing. | 好吧,我只说一件事 |
[17:47] | There is no way that this is gonna happen. No way! | 这不会发生的,没门! |
[17:50] | Because if you think I’m going to two Thanksgivings… | 你们以为我会同时过两个感恩节… |
[17:52] | …you’re out of your mind! | 你们妄想! |
[17:54] | – We’re not getting divorced. – Your mother changed her mind. | – 我们没有离婚 – 你妈妈改变主意了 |
[17:57] | You did? That’s good. That’s very good. | 是么?很好 那太好了 |
[18:01] | – I’m very glad to hear that. – Yeah, we worked it out. | – 我很高兴听到这个消息 – 是的,我们解决了 |
[18:03] | All right, so let me ask you a question. Who was the man in the cape? | 好吧,我想问问那个穿披风的人是谁? |
[18:07] | – He was my lawyer. – Your lawyer wears a cape? | – 他是我的律师 – 你的律师是穿披风的人? |
[18:10] | Yeah. So what? | 是,怎么了? |
[18:12] | – Who wears a cape? – He’s very independent. | – 谁会穿一件披风? – 他很与众不同 |
[18:15] | He doesn’t follow the trends. | 他不盲从潮流 |
[18:17] | He looks ridiculous in that thing. | 他穿着看起来很滑稽 |
[18:20] | You have no eye for fashion! | 你根本不懂什么叫时尚 |
[18:21] | – I have no eye for fashion? – All right. | – 我根本不懂时尚? – 好了 |
[18:24] | Come on. Let’s not fight. | 好了 好了,不要吵了 |
[18:27] | – All right, all right. – All right. | – 好吧,好吧 – 好吧 |
[18:29] | Georgie’s right. | 乔治是对的 |
[18:32] | So, what made you change your mind? | 那么,是什么让你改变主意的呢? |
[18:34] | It was that Chinese woman. | 因为那个华裔女人 |
[18:40] | What did you tell Mrs. Costanza that changed her mind? | 你对克斯坦萨女士说了什么 让她改变了主意? |
[18:42] | Mentioned a few bits of wisdom from Confucius. | 给她讲了些孔子的哲理 |
[18:45] | – Confucius, huh? – Yeah. | – 孔子? – 是的 |
[18:49] | You know, you’re not Chinese. | 你知道,你不是华人 |
[18:56] | Hey, I heard the good news. | 嗨,我听说这个好消息了 |
[18:57] | Jerry, how come you didn’t say hello to me the other day? | 杰瑞,那天为什么不和我打招呼? |
[19:01] | – Elaine was in a rush. – I knew it was Elaine. | – 伊莲急着赶路 – 我就知道是伊莲 |
[19:06] | – You must be Estelle. – Yes. Who are you? | – 你一定就是埃斯泰勒 – 是的,你是? |
[19:09] | I’m Donna Chang. | 我是稻娜・成. |
[19:11] | You’re not Chinese. | 你不是华人! |
[19:17] | Hello? | 嗨? |
[19:18] | – Paul? – Elaine. | – 保罗? – 伊莲 |
[19:20] | Kramer? | 克莱默? |
[19:22] | Yeah! | 是啊! |
[19:26] | – What are you doing there? – Well, isn’t it obvious? | – 你在那儿做什么? – 嗯,不是很明显吗? |
[19:31] | – Is Noreen there? – Yes, she is. | – 诺林在那吗? – 是的她在 |
[19:34] | Well, can I talk to her? | 好,我可以和她聊聊吗? |
[19:37] | What, am I too boring for you? | 喂,我对你来说也很讨厌吗? |
[19:40] | Would you just put her on? | 你能让她接一下吗? |
[19:42] | I feel it would be best that you didn’t talk to Noreen for a while. | 我觉得你最好还是不要和诺林说话 |
[19:45] | – You feel? – That’s right. | – 你觉得? – 对 |
[19:47] | She and I have had a very long talk. | 她和我谈了很久 |
[19:50] | And I was appalled to learn of the destructive influence… | 我对她遭受过你毁灭性的影响表示惊骇 |
[19:53] | …you’ve had over her life lo these many years. | 而且在她的生活里占据了这么多年 |
[19:57] | – What, are you insane? – From now on, I’ll be calling the shots. | – 什么,你疯了吗? – 从现在开始,我要给她上课 |
[20:01] | And what are you gonna tell her? | 那你准备跟她说些什么? |
[20:04] | Well, I’ve encouraged her to go back into the army. | 哦,我鼓励她回到军队里 |
[20:08] | There she’ll get the structure and discipline she needs right now. | 在那她会得到系统的训练 正是她现在需要的 |
[20:11] | And she’ll have qualified officers telling her what to do. | 而且她将得到资深教官的指引 |
[20:16] | Kramer, you have got to let me talk to her. | 克莱默, 你必须让我和她谈谈 |
[20:19] | Can’t help you, kid. | 不能帮你了,孩子 |
[20:22] | – You’re not Chinese? – No. | – 你怎么不是华人? – 当然不是 |
[20:24] | – I thought you were Chinese. – I’m from Long Island. | – 我还以为你是 – 我来自长岛 |
[20:27] | Long Island? | 长岛? |
[20:29] | I thought I was getting advice from a Chinese woman. | 我还以为是个华裔女人说的那些忠告 |
[20:33] | – I’m sorry. – Well, then… | – 抱歉 – 那么… |
[20:36] | …that changes everything. – What? | – 一切又不一样了 – 什么意思? |
[20:39] | She’s not Chinese. I was duped! | 她不是华人,我上当了 |
[20:44] | So what? She still gave you advice. | 那又怎样?她还是给了你忠告 |
[20:46] | What’s the difference? | 有什么不同么? |
[20:47] | I’m not taking advice from some girl from Long Island. | 我不会接受一个来自长岛的女孩的忠告 |
[20:51] | Now you’re getting a divorce because she’s from Long Island? | 现在你要离婚就因为她来自长岛? |
[20:54] | You want a divorce? You got one! | 你想离婚?成全你! |
[20:59] | You know, you might wanna think about changing your name. | 你是不是要考虑改改名字了 |
[21:03] | Ever since she started dating Kramer, she won’t even talk to me. | 至从她和克莱默约会,就没和我谈过话 |
[21:06] | Well, Noreen listened to you… | 可诺林听你的… |
[21:07] | …like George’s mother listened to the Chinese. | 就像乔治的母亲听华裔女人的 |
[21:10] | Everybody listens to the Chinese. Look at the fortune cookie. | 大家都听华人的 我的意思是,看看幸运饼 |
[21:14] | You couldn’t get away with that at other restaurants. | 其它餐馆里是没有的 |
[21:16] | Yeah, no one’s reading any rolled up messages in a knish. | 对,没人会看犹太馅饼里卷起的纸条 |
[21:21] | Well, it had to happen. I knew it. I predicted it. | 到底是发生了,我就知道 我预料到了 |
[21:25] | Saw both of them today. What a disaster. | 今天一天都在看望他们 真是无语 |
[21:29] | I’m running all over Queens. | 我跑遍了王后大道 |
[21:31] | First, I saw my mother. We had lunch together. | 先去看我妈妈 我们一起吃了午饭 |
[21:33] | I never had lunch with my mother before. It’s like a date. | 我以前从未和她一起吃过 今天就像是约会一样 |
[21:36] | Then we drive down to Kew Gardens, tons of traffic, I see my father. | 然后我们去了基尤花园 一顿折腾,终于见到了我爸爸 |
[21:40] | We played Clue. | 我们玩游戏 |
[21:41] | All day with this! | 玩了一整天! |
[21:43] | Hey, Jerry! Guess what? | 喂,杰瑞!猜猜发生了什么? |
[21:45] | The Kramer name might live on! | 克莱默家族的香火可以延续了! |
[21:48] | Noreen’s late! | 和诺林相遇恨晚! |
[21:49] | She’s late! | 相遇恨晚! |
[22:18] | – Who are you? – I’m Frank Costanza’s lawyer. | – 你是谁? – 我是弗兰克・克斯坦萨的律师 |