时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Love seat is interesting. Some guy thought: | 爱情座椅非常有趣,有些人认为: |
[00:06] | “If they won’t sit closer to us why not just shorten the furniture?” | “如果他们不想挨着我们坐 为什么不把家具变短呢?” |
[00:09] | My favorite furniture brand is the La-Z-Boy. | 我最喜欢的家具品牌是“懒汉” |
[00:13] | This is very flattering to the prospective customer, isn’t it? | 这听上去很合潜在顾客的心意,不是吗? |
[00:17] | Why not call it the half-conscious- deadbeat-with-no-job-home-all-day… | 为什么不叫他整天游手好闲 没工作半清醒状态… |
[00:21] | …eating-Cheetos and-watching-TV recliner? | …吃着“奇多”脆看着电视的倚躺者? |
[00:25] | And it goes back so far, that thing. | 认识这么长时间了 |
[00:28] | I mean, go to bed already. It’s over. You’re wiped. | 都已经上床了,完了,你已经完蛋了 |
[00:36] | So she got you to join a book club? | 那么她说服你加入读书俱乐部了? |
[00:39] | I got a feeling I’m gonna be much smarter than you pretty soon. | 我觉得很快会变的比你聪明 |
[00:43] | Well, I think that statement alone reflects your burgeoning intelligence. | 好吧,这话正说明你迅速增长的智商 |
[00:48] | – What about this one? – No, I don’t like that one. | – 瞧这个怎么样? – 不喜欢这个 |
[00:51] | – So, what’s your first book? – Breakfast at Tiffany’s. Ninety pages. | – 那么,你的第一本书是什么? -《蒂梵尼的早餐》,一共90页 |
[00:56] | – It’s kind of old, isn’t it? – They wanted a Truman Capote book. | – 那是本旧书 – 他们要杜鲁门・卡波特写的书 |
[01:00] | Oh, sure, Truman Capote. | 噢,杜鲁门・卡波特 |
[01:02] | – He’s a great writer. – Oh, yeah. | – 他是个伟大的作家 – 是啊 |
[01:04] | – Ever read anything by him? – No. You? | – 你读过他的书吗? – 还没,你呢? |
[01:05] | No. | 没有 |
[01:08] | What about this one? | 这个怎么样? |
[01:10] | Look at this. This is it. | 看那,就是它了 |
[01:12] | This is what I’m looking for. | 这正是我一直在找的 |
[01:15] | Oh, yeah. | 太棒了! |
[01:18] | – Hey, what’s going on? – New couch, baby. | – 嘿,这怎么了? – 买了新沙发,宝贝 |
[01:20] | New couch? Why? | 新沙发?为什么? |
[01:22] | I love this couch. The best part is it doesn’t fold out… | 我喜欢这个沙发,它最大的 特点就是不能被折起来… |
[01:25] | …so no one can sleep over. | …所以没人能睡在上面 |
[01:30] | Hello. | 你好! |
[01:33] | Hello. | 你好! |
[01:34] | Oh, let me get the door for you. | 噢,我来给你开门 |
[01:39] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[01:41] | Wait till you see it. It’s perfect. | 太完美了,在这等着看吧 |
[01:43] | The guy told me it’s one of a kind. They stopped making it. | 那伙计告诉我停产了,这是最后一种了 |
[01:46] | What are you doing with your old couch? | 打算怎么处理你的旧沙发? |
[01:48] | The moving guys are taking it. You want it? | 搬运工拿走了,你想要它? |
[01:50] | Yeah, I’ll take it. | 是的,我想要 |
[01:52] | I’m sure they can deliver it to you. | 我保证他们会运给你的 |
[01:54] | Yes, they can. | 是的,可以 |
[01:57] | – Hey, couch is coming. – It’s here. | – 嘿,新沙发就要来了 – 是啊 |
[01:59] | All right. Yeah. You know, I’m excited about this, Jerry. | 我太高兴了,杰瑞 |
[02:02] | In a way, I feel like I’m getting a new couch. | 感觉好像自己要有新沙发了一样 |
[02:04] | Yeah, so do I. | 是啊,我也是 |
[02:06] | You remember Poppie? | 你还记得波比吗? |
[02:08] | – You mean from Poppie’s restaurant? – Yeah, yeah. | – 你是说波比的餐馆? – 是的 |
[02:11] | Anyway, we’re going into business together. | 好吧,我们要一起做生意了 |
[02:13] | Remember my idea about the place… | 还记得我那个老主意吗? |
[02:15] | …where you make your own pizza? – What was that again? | 那个可以做自己的比萨饼的地方 – 什么啊? |
[02:18] | It’s a pizza place where you make your own pie. | 那是个比萨饼店,可以做自己的馅饼 |
[02:20] | We give you the dough, the sauce, the cheese. | 我们给你面团,酱汁,奶酪 |
[02:23] | You pound it, slap it, you flip it up into the air… | 经过你和面,敲打,在半空中翻转… |
[02:27] | …put your toppings on, and you slide it into the oven. | …再加上你的配料 最后把它推进烤箱里 |
[02:31] | That sounds good, huh? | 听上去不错吧? |
[02:33] | I can’t wait to get me a fella and make my own pie. | 我等不及了想找个伴去做自己的馅饼 |
[02:38] | What made you resurrect that old idea? | 什么使你又想起了这个老主意? |
[02:40] | Well, I happened to be eating at Poppie’s… | 那天我在波比家里吃饭… |
[02:42] | …when I told him the old idea and his eyes: | …当我告诉他这个老主意时,他的眼睛 |
[02:45] | Just lit up. | 突然就睁大了 |
[02:47] | – You know, he wants to back it. – I heard Poppie’s was good. Let’s go. | – 要知道,他会支持这个的 – 我听说波比那不错,咱们走吧 |
[02:50] | I’m not going. Didn’t he get busted by the board of health? | 我不想去,他不是被卫生局查处了吗? |
[02:53] | No, that was in the past, Jerry. | 没有,那是老黄历了,杰瑞 |
[02:55] | As it happens, New York magazine just judged his kitchen… | 当时,《纽约》杂志把它评为… |
[02:58] | …to be one of the cleanest in the city. | …这个城市中最干净的厨房之一 |
[03:00] | They got a duck there, you think you died and went to heaven. | 他们那有烤鸭,味道好极了 |
[03:05] | I love duck. Come on, come on. | 我喜欢烤鸭,咱们快走吧 |
[03:07] | You gotta order it two days in advance. | 你还得提前两天预订 |
[03:09] | I’ll call them, I’ll order the duck for you. | 我会为你们打电话预订的 |
[03:11] | Kramer, l… | 克莱默,我… |
[03:18] | Right there, guys. That’s perfect. | 就放这吧,伙计们,太完美了 |
[03:22] | What do you think, Lainey? | 觉得如何,伊莲? |
[03:24] | Well, I don’t know. I’ll have to sit on it. | 不清楚,坐上去才知道 |
[03:26] | Oh, no, I don’t want anyone sitting on it. | 不,我不许任何人坐上去 |
[03:29] | Sign here. | 在这签字 |
[03:31] | Excuse me. I was wondering if it would be possible… | 打搅一下,我想知道… |
[03:34] | …if you could you deliver the old couch to my apartment? | …你们能把那个旧沙发送到我公寓去吗? |
[03:37] | – It’s not very far. – Sure. | – 离这不远 – 没问题 |
[03:38] | Okay. You got room in the truck for me? | 好吧,你们在货车里给我留地方了吗? |
[03:44] | I think we can squeeze you in. | 我认为我们能把你挤进去 |
[03:45] | Oh, goody. Okay. Well… | 那好吧… |
[03:49] | …I’ll see you chumps later. | …过会儿见你们俩 |
[03:53] | Did you offer those guys a drink? | 你给他们什么喝的了吗? |
[03:55] | No. Should I have? | 没有,应该给他们吗? |
[03:57] | – What kind of a person are you? – I don’t know. | – 你啥人啊? – 我不知道 |
[04:02] | Okay, Breakfast at Tiffany’s. | 好吧,《蒂梵尼的早餐》 |
[04:19] | So he puts the couch down… | 当他把沙发放下… |
[04:21] | …and just as he’s about to leave, he says, “Do you date moving men?” | …将要离开的时候,他说 “你和搬运工约会吗?” |
[04:28] | – You wanna know what I said? – I can’t wait. | – 你想知道我说了什么吗? – 迫不及待 |
[04:31] | “I do now.” | 我现在开始约会搬运工了 |
[04:34] | – Clever. – Is that something? | – 聪明 – 这么说非同寻常吗? |
[04:35] | – Is that something? – Yes, you’re something. | – 这么说非同寻常吗? – 当然了 |
[04:40] | So anyway, when they were in my house before… | 不过,当他们在我家的时候… |
[04:42] | …I didn’t offer them anything to drink. | …我没给他们任何喝的 |
[04:45] | Well, they’re real men, Jerry. They get sweaty. | 他们可是男人啊,流了好多汗 |
[04:48] | So anyone sweaty in your house has to be offered a drink? | 那么在你家流汗的人都能喝到饮料? |
[04:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:53] | Would you apologize for me? | 能替我向他们道歉吗? |
[04:55] | Hello. Jerry, so good to see you again. | 你好,杰瑞,很高兴又见到你 |
[05:00] | Hello… | 你好… |
[05:02] | …Poppie. | …波比 |
[05:03] | – This is Elaine. – Nice to meet you, Poppie. | – 这是伊莲 – 很高兴见到你,波比 |
[05:06] | – Let me show you to your table. – Okay. | – 让我带你们去餐桌 – 好的 |
[05:08] | Your duck is cooking as we speak. | 我们谈话的时候鸭子正在烤制 |
[05:12] | It is so succulent, so succulent. | 鸭肉非常非常的鲜嫩 |
[05:16] | So Kramer told us all about your business venture together. | 克莱默告诉我们 你俩一起做生意的事了 |
[05:19] | Your friend and I are gonna make a lot of money. | 他和我将会发财的 |
[05:23] | Of course, I already have a lot of money. | 当然,我已经发财了 |
[05:26] | Poppie does very well. | 我做的非常棒 |
[05:28] | Very well. | 非常棒 |
[05:31] | Well, your mother must be very proud of you. | 你的母亲一定为你而骄傲 |
[05:36] | My mother was taken from my house… | 我的母亲被左翼分子在半夜里… |
[05:40] | …by the communists in the middle of the night… | …从家里带走了 |
[05:43] | …when I was 10 years old. | …在我10岁的时候 |
[05:45] | She was sent to a slave-labor camp… | 她被发配到苦力劳改所… |
[05:48] | …where she labored for 12 years. | …在那干了12年 |
[05:51] | Finally, they released her… | 最后他们把母亲释放了… |
[05:55] | …and she was on a boat to America to reunite with us. | …然后她坐船来美国与我们重聚 |
[05:59] | But she was served some bad fish, and she died on the high seas. | 但她却被一种残忍的鱼给吃了 死在了公海上 |
[06:09] | So, what’s good tonight? | 呃,今晚有什么好吃的? |
[06:24] | Boy, I’m really looking forward to this duck. | 帅哥,我真想快点吃这只烤鸭 |
[06:27] | I’ve never had food ordered in advance before. | 之前我从未预订过饭菜 |
[06:30] | Could have stayed home and ordered pizza from Pokeno’s. | 可以在家里从帕奇诺预订比萨饼 |
[06:33] | Pokeno’s? Oh, no. You should never order pizza from Pokeno’s. | 帕奇诺?不,你不能从那里预订 |
[06:36] | – Why not? – The owner contributes money… | – 为什么? – 因为那的店主捐钱给… |
[06:40] | …to those fanatical anti-abortion groups. | …极端地反对坠胎的组织 |
[06:42] | – So you won’t eat the pizza? – No way. | – 所以你从不吃比萨? – 绝不 |
[06:44] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的吗? – 是的 |
[06:46] | Well, what if… | 好吧,如果… |
[06:48] | …Poppie felt the same way? | …波比也反对坠胎呢? |
[06:50] | Well, I guess I wouldn’t eat here then. | 那我觉得不该在这吃了 |
[06:53] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[06:55] | Yeah, that’s right. | 真的 |
[06:56] | Well, perhaps we should inquire. | 呃,也许我们该询问一下 |
[07:00] | Poppie? Oh, Poppie? | 过来一下,波比 |
[07:02] | – Could I have a word? – Yes, Jerry. I just checked your duck. | – 能问你一下吗? – 当然,刚才我检查了你的烤鸭 |
[07:06] | It is more succulent than even I had hoped. | 它比我期待中的还鲜嫩 |
[07:09] | Poppie, I was just curious. Where do you stand on abortion? | 我很好奇,你对坠胎问题持什么观点? |
[07:13] | When my mother was abducted by the communists… | 当我母亲被左翼分子挟持时… |
[07:16] | …she was with a child. – Oh, boy. | – 她怀了一个孩子 – 哦! |
[07:18] | But the communists, they put an end to that. | 但是左翼分子却让她坠胎 |
[07:21] | So on this issue, there is no debate… | 所以在这个问题上应该没有任何争议… |
[07:23] | …and no intelligent person can think differently. | …而且明智的人也不能支持坠胎 |
[07:27] | Well, Poppie, I think differently. | 但是,波比,我不这么认为 |
[07:31] | And what gives you the right to do that? | 你有什么权利这么认为? |
[07:34] | The Supreme Court gives me the right to do that! | 最高法院给了我这个权利! |
[07:38] | Let’s go, Jerry. Come on. | 咱们走吧,杰瑞 |
[07:39] | I heard that. Let’s go, Henry. | 我听到他们的话了,咱们走,亨利 |
[07:42] | – We just got here. – I’m with you, Poppie. | – 我们刚到这里啊 – 我们支持你,波比 |
[07:45] | – Let’s go. – And I am not coming back! | – 咱们也走吧 – 我再也不会来了! |
[07:48] | You’re not welcome! | 这里不欢迎你! |
[07:54] | Well, I’m certainly glad I brought it up. | 真是高兴能提出这个问题来 |
[08:00] | Well, you should’ve seen it. It was quite a scene over there. | 你真应该看到,那场面很壮观 |
[08:03] | – I’m sorry I missed it. – Oh, you really missed something. | – 错过真遗憾 – 你真的错过了一些东西 |
[08:06] | And I have to say… | 我想说的是… |
[08:08] | …it was pretty much all my fault. | …那都是我的错 |
[08:13] | So how’s the book coming? | 那本书怎么样了? |
[08:18] | – I say how’s the book coming? – Oh, pretty good. | – 我说那本书怎么样了? – 很好啊 |
[08:22] | So, what’s it about? | 那么,书里说了什么事? |
[08:23] | – Well, it’s about Holly Golightly. – Holly Golightly. | – 霍莉・戈莱特的一些事 – 霍莉・戈莱特 |
[08:26] | – Yeah, she’s quite a character. – Haven’t read a page, have you? | – 是啊,她确实是一个重要角色 – 你一页也没读吧? |
[08:29] | – No. – Big surprise. | – 没读 – 真是个惊喜 |
[08:32] | I couldn’t. If it’s not about sports, I find it very hard to concentrate. | 和体育无关的书 很难集中精力看下去 |
[08:37] | You’re not very bright, are you? | 你不是很聪明吗? |
[08:40] | No, I’m not. | 其实不是 |
[08:42] | I would like to be, but I’m not. | 我想成为智者但做不到 |
[08:45] | What am I gonna do? The book club meets in a few days. | 我该怎么做?还有几天 就要去读书俱乐部了 |
[08:48] | Why don’t you rent the movie? | 为何不去租碟看? |
[08:50] | Why don’t I rent the movie? | 是啊,为何不租碟看呢? |
[08:53] | You see? This is when I like you. | 知道吗,我就喜欢你这一点 |
[08:55] | Now I’m relieved. | 现在觉得好些了 |
[08:57] | So… | 那么… |
[09:00] | …how was the dinner last night? | …昨天的晚餐怎么样? |
[09:03] | Oh, well… | 嗯… |
[09:05] | Did you enjoy the duck? | 你们的烤鸭好吃吗? |
[09:07] | Oh, Elaine, I was just asking how dinner went last night. | 伊莲,我正在问昨天的晚餐怎么样 |
[09:11] | – Oh, well… – All right, what did you do to Poppie? | – 呃… – 别装了,你们对波比做了什么? |
[09:15] | – Nothing. – Well, he’s in the hospital. | – 没做什么啊 – 他现在可正在医院里 |
[09:17] | And the cook says you put him there. | 厨师说那全是你们搞砸的 |
[09:20] | – What’s wrong with him? – I don’t know. | – 他怎么了? – 我不清楚啊 |
[09:23] | I’m gonna go and visit him later. | 我会去看望他的 |
[09:25] | It would be nice if you got him something. | 最好你们送给他些慰问品 |
[09:32] | We should get him something. | 我们应该送他些东西 |
[09:33] | Yeah, you’re right. | 说的没错 |
[09:38] | Do you know I’ve been using the same bottle of shampoo for a year? | 你知道我一年来只用一瓶洗发水吗? |
[09:43] | And I shampoo every day. | 我天天洗头 |
[09:47] | So, what do you think of my conversation? | 那么,你觉得这个话题怎么样? |
[09:49] | Not much. | 很有趣 |
[09:54] | I would’ve invited you up… | 我打算请你到我家里来… |
[09:57] | …but I don’t have any furniture. | …但我家没有任何家俱 |
[09:59] | – You don’t have any furniture? – No, I hate furniture. I can’t look at it. | – 没有家俱? – 是的,我讨厌家俱,甚至不想看到它 |
[10:07] | Oh, I can understand that. | 噢,这我能理解 |
[10:12] | – A pretty good date, huh? – Yeah, no heavy lifting. | – 这是个完美的约会 – 是啊,如释重负 |
[10:25] | Anyway, Jerry and Elaine felt bad about what happened to you… | 杰瑞和伊莲对你感到很抱歉… |
[10:28] | …and wanted you to have this. | …他们希望你能收下这个 |
[10:32] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[10:34] | A bottle of wine and a five-alarm chili? | 一瓶葡萄酒和超级番椒酱? |
[10:39] | They’re trying to kill Poppie? | 他们想杀死我? |
[10:41] | – Why? – Don’t they know I have… | – 怎么了? – 他们不知道我有… |
[10:43] | …a gastrointestinal disorder? | …胃肠道疾病? |
[10:45] | If I would have any of this, I would die. | 如果吃了其中之一,我会死的 |
[10:48] | Then Poppie’s no good to anyone. | 那么波比就不能造福大众了 |
[10:50] | This is a sick, sick joke on Poppie. | 这是个非常非常恶心的玩笑 |
[10:54] | How could you be friends with those two? | 你怎么能和这样的人做朋友? |
[10:57] | Well, we’re not very close. | 我们关系并不密切 |
[11:00] | – They owe me for those ducks. – Yeah. | – 他们还欠我那些烤鸭 – 是的 |
[11:03] | – They’re flown in from Newfoundland. – They got good ducks there, huh? | – 那可是从纽芬兰运来的 – 那的鸭子不错是吧? |
[11:06] | Very good ducks. | 当然了 |
[11:11] | I’m in love! | 我坠入爱河了! |
[11:15] | This is it, Jerry! This is it! | 盼望的事情终于来临,杰瑞! |
[11:18] | He is such an incredible person. | 他是一个如此非凡的男人 |
[11:20] | He’s real. He’s honest. He’s unpretentious. | 他实在,诚实,不炫耀 |
[11:23] | Oh, I’m really lucky. | 噢,我太幸运了 |
[11:26] | Did you tell him I was sorry about the drink? | 你告诉他我忘了给他喝的了吗? |
[11:28] | No. I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[11:30] | The best part is, he doesn’t play games. | 最重要的是,他不玩游戏 |
[11:33] | You know? There are no games. | 你知道吗?没有游戏 |
[11:35] | No games? What is the point of dating without games? | 没有游戏? 和这样的人约会还有什么意思? |
[11:38] | How do you know if you’re winning or losing? | 你怎么知道是赢了还是输了? |
[11:40] | Well, all I know is… | 我所知道的是… |
[11:42] | …he doesn’t like games, and he doesn’t play games. | …他不喜欢也不玩游戏 |
[11:44] | You know, he has too much character and integrity. | 他太有个性,太正直了 |
[11:48] | And what is his stand on abortion? | 那他对坠胎持什么看法? |
[11:56] | What? | 什么? |
[11:59] | What is his stand… | 他在… |
[12:01] | …on abortion? | …坠胎问题上的看法? |
[12:07] | Well, I’m sure he’s pro-choice. | 我确信他赞成坠胎 |
[12:10] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[12:12] | Because he… | 因为他… |
[12:15] | Well… | 好吧… |
[12:17] | He’s just so good-looking. | 他太帅了 |
[12:20] | Well, you should probably ask. | 你应该去问一下 |
[12:22] | Because if he’s gonna be coming over with those Pokeno’s pizzas… | 因为他如果被反对坠胎的人 改变立场的话… |
[12:26] | …could be trouble. | …那就糟了 |
[12:31] | I’d like to rent Breakfast at Tiffany’s. | 我想租电影《蒂梵尼的早餐》 |
[12:33] | This is out. Someone has it. | 没有了,被别人借走了 |
[12:36] | Out? Oh, no, I’ve… | 没有了?不,我已经… |
[12:37] | I’ve been to four places. You’re the only ones with it. | …去过四个地方了,这是惟一有的地方 |
[12:40] | Well, I could put it on reserve for you if you’d like. | 好吧,如果你喜欢我会给你留着的 |
[12:43] | Maybe we could call them and ask them to return it. | 也许可以打电话让他归还 |
[12:47] | Sorry, we can’t do that. | 对不起,不能这样做 |
[12:50] | Well, maybe they’re done with it. I could go pick it up. | 呃,也许他们看完了,我去取回来 |
[12:53] | I don’t think so. It doesn’t work that way. | 我不这样认为,那样做没用的 |
[13:13] | Yes? | 什么事? |
[13:16] | Excuse me, are you Joe Temple? | 打搅了,你是乔・邓波儿吗? |
[13:20] | Yes. | 我是 |
[13:23] | Yes, you don’t know me. | 呃,你不认识我 |
[13:26] | My name is George Costanza. | 我是乔治・克斯坦萨 |
[13:28] | Did you happen to rent Breakfast at Tiffany’s? | 你是否租了《蒂梵尼的早餐》? |
[13:34] | – Hey. – What’s happening? | – 嘿 – 怎么了? |
[13:36] | Well, you know, Poppie’s over at my place. | 波比来我家了 |
[13:38] | Tonight’s the big night. I’ll make the first test pizza at the restaurant. | 今晚将会非常重要,我将 在餐馆试做第一个比萨饼 |
[13:41] | You got a regular Manhattan Project going on over there. | 那真是个大工程啊 |
[13:45] | Anyway, he’s about to leave. He wants the duck money. | 他快要走了,他想要你们吃烤鸭那笔钱 |
[13:48] | – Oh, okay. Hi, Poppie. – Hello. | – 好的,你好,波比 – 你好 |
[13:51] | Sorry about the gift. I didn’t know about your condition. | 我为那个礼物感到抱歉 我不知道你的情况 |
[13:53] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[13:55] | If you just give me my duck money, I’ll be on my way. | 只要你给我烤鸭的钱,我就可以走了 |
[13:57] | Okay, I’ll get it. | 好吧,我去拿钱 |
[14:00] | Why don’t you sit down, Poppie, you’re still recuperating. | 为何不坐下歇歇,你还没完全康复 |
[14:12] | Are you tired, Poppie? | 累了吗,波比? |
[14:14] | – No. – Poppie, you really think people… | – 没有 – 波比,你真的认为人们… |
[14:17] | …wanna make their own pizza? | …会去做自己的比萨饼吗? |
[14:19] | Kramer, did I ever tell you about my mother? | 难道我没向你提起过我母亲吗?克莱默 |
[14:24] | – My mother… – Here you go. | – 我母亲… – 给你钱 |
[14:27] | Anyway, I’m sorry again about the… | 我还是感到抱歉因为… |
[14:31] | – The… – The what? | – 因为… – 什么? |
[14:32] | The… | 因为… |
[14:35] | – The… The… – Okay, Poppie. So long, huh? | – 因为… – 好了,波比,耽误你时间了 |
[14:39] | I’ll see you tonight. | 我们晚上见 |
[14:42] | Kramer, what is this? | 这是什么,克莱默? |
[14:44] | – What is what? – This puddle on my sofa! | – 什么? – 我沙发上的污迹! |
[14:47] | – What puddle? – That puddle! | – 什么污迹? – 那个! |
[14:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:55] | Is it? | 它是? |
[14:57] | Could it? | 难道是? |
[14:59] | Could he have? | 难道他? |
[15:02] | It is! | 绝对是! |
[15:04] | Poppie peed on my sofa! | 波比在我沙发上小便! |
[15:08] | – Are you sure? – Well, what is it, then? | – 你确定? – 那还会是什么? |
[15:14] | My new sofa! Poppie peed on my new sofa! | 我的新沙发啊!波比在那上面小便! |
[15:18] | I’m sure it’ll come out. | 我保证那会被去掉的 |
[15:20] | I don’t care if it comes out. I can’t sit on that anymore. | 我不管能不能去掉,我不会再坐在上面了 |
[15:23] | – You’re making too much of it. – Yeah, you’re right. | – 你有点儿太过分了 – 你说的对 |
[15:26] | Just a natural human function. Happens to be on my sofa… | 一项人体机能刚刚在我沙发上发生了… |
[15:30] | …instead of in the toilet, where it would normally be. | …一件本该在厕所发生的事情 |
[15:34] | Right. | 没错 |
[15:36] | Well, anyway, the book club meets tomorrow, Mr. Temple. | 邓波儿先生,明天我就要去读书俱乐部了 |
[15:39] | Well, I was gonna watch it with my daughter. | 呃,我要和女儿一起看那部电影 |
[15:43] | She likes Audrey Hepburn very much. | 她很喜欢奥黛丽・赫本 |
[15:45] | Yeah, she was a delicate flower. | 是的,她美丽如花 |
[15:50] | Why didn’t you just read the book? | 为什么你不读那本书? |
[15:54] | Well, as I say, the pinkeye made my vision quite blurry. | 照我看来,是因为 红眼病使我眼睛变模糊了 |
[15:58] | Remy. | 雷米 |
[16:00] | This is George. | 这是乔治先生 |
[16:04] | Would you mind if he watched Breakfast at Tiffany’s with us? | 介意他和我们一起看电影吗? |
[16:13] | – Hi. | – Hi. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[16:15] | – I missed you. – Oh, I missed you. | – 我想你了 – 我也想你了 |
[16:18] | I don’t remember the last time I felt this way. | 我不记得上次这种 感觉是什么时候了 |
[16:20] | Me either. | 我也是 |
[16:21] | – I think about you all the time. – You do? | – 我一直想着你 – 是吗? |
[16:24] | – Do you think about me? – Oh, yeah, all the time. | – 你想着我吗? – 一直想着你 |
[16:26] | All the time. | 一直想着你 |
[16:28] | Although… | 尽管… |
[16:29] | …recently I’ve been thinking about this friend of mine. | …最近一直想着一位朋友 |
[16:32] | – What friend? – Oh, just this woman. | – 什么朋友? – 是这样一位女性朋友 |
[16:36] | She got impregnated by her troglodytic half-brother… | 她因为他的老顽固表兄而怀孕了… |
[16:40] | …and decided to have an abortion. | …决定去坠胎 |
[16:46] | You know, someday… | 你知道吗,有一天… |
[16:48] | …we’re gonna get enough people on the Supreme Court to change that law. | …我们应该说服法院的 大多数人去修改那项法律 |
[16:59] | So anything to nosh? | 这有什么零食吗? |
[17:06] | What did you want? | 你想吃什么? |
[17:08] | Popcorn? | 爆米花? |
[17:10] | Popcorn? Where do you think you are? | 爆米花?你以为这是在哪? |
[17:13] | A lot of people keep popcorn in the house. | 很多人家里有爆米花 |
[17:15] | Well, we don’t. | 但这里没有 |
[17:21] | You might wanna try it. | 也许你想尝试一下 |
[17:23] | Makes the movie more enjoyable, that’s all. | 那会使看电影更加有趣,仅此而已 |
[17:25] | – Here’s some nuts. – Oh, nuts! Excellent! | – 这是一些果仁 – 噢,果仁!太好了! |
[17:30] | You know what I love? How there’s two nuts named after people: | 你知道我喜欢干什么吗 用两个坚果给人起名怎么样? |
[17:33] | Hazel and Filbert. | 黑泽尔和菲尔伯特 |
[17:37] | Can we watch the movie now, Daddy? | 现在能看电影了吗,爸爸? |
[17:41] | Hey, let’s turn off the lights, get some real movie atmosphere. | 把灯关了吧 制造些看电影的气氛 |
[17:44] | The lights are fine. | 灯光一直很好 |
[17:50] | See? Everybody can do this. Yeah. | 瞧,人人都可以做这个 |
[17:52] | No, no. Use your wrist. It’s all in the wrist. | 不对,要运用你的腕关节 全靠你的手腕 |
[17:56] | – Oh, yeah. – Not too high! | – 太棒了 – 别太高了! |
[17:58] | Very good. That’s very good. | 很好,非常好 |
[18:01] | All right, put a little sauce on here. | 好的,在这加一些酱汁 |
[18:08] | – Now some cheese. – Not too much. | – 再加一些奶酪 – 别太多了 |
[18:11] | And cucumbers. | 然后是黄瓜 |
[18:14] | Hey, wait a second. What is that? | 等一下,这是什么? |
[18:17] | – It’s cucumbers. – No, no. | – 黄瓜啊 – 不,不 |
[18:18] | You can’t put cucumbers on a pizza. | 你不能在比萨饼上加黄瓜 |
[18:20] | Why not? I like cucumbers. | 为什么?我喜欢黄瓜 |
[18:22] | That’s not a pizza. It will taste terrible. | 那就不是比萨饼了,味道会很差的 |
[18:24] | But that’s the idea. Make your own pie. | 但这正是创意所在 做属于自己的比萨饼 |
[18:27] | Yes, but we cannot give the people the right… | 是的,但是我们不能让人们… |
[18:30] | …to choose any topping they want. | …任意选择他们想要的配料 |
[18:32] | Now, on this issue, there can be no debate. | 在这个问题上不容争辩 |
[18:35] | What gives you the right to tell me how I make my pie? | 你凭什么指挥我做自己的比萨饼? |
[18:37] | Because it’s a pizza. | 因为这是在做比萨饼 |
[18:38] | It’s not a pizza till it comes out of the oven. | 在从烤箱出来之前 它还不是比萨饼 |
[18:41] | It’s a pizza the moment you put your fists in the dough. | 在你把手放进面团的时候就是了 |
[18:44] | – No, it isn’t! – Yes, it is! | – 不是这样的! – 就是这样! |
[18:55] | – I’m home. – Hey, honey. | – 我回来了 – 嗨,亲爱的 |
[18:57] | – Hi, Mom. – Hi, baby. | – 嗨,妈妈 – 嗨,宝贝 |
[18:59] | Hello. | 你好 |
[19:03] | – Breakfast at Tiffany’s? – Yeah. | – 在看《蒂梵尼的早餐》? – 是的 |
[19:06] | I just came back from Angela’s. It’s not looking very good for Duncan. | 我刚从安吉拉家回来 邓肯看起来并不好 |
[19:09] | Oh, that’s too bad. | 那太糟糕了 |
[19:11] | The doctor thinks it’s just a matter of time. | 医生说他活不久了 |
[19:18] | Joe. Could you? | 乔,你能否? |
[19:21] | Poor guy. I hate to see him suffer like this. | 可怜的人,真不想看到他受折磨 |
[19:23] | – Yeah. – You know, I’m sorry. | – 是啊 – 抱歉 |
[19:26] | I hate to be one of those people… | 我不想成为那种人… |
[19:27] | …but we’re right in the middle of this thing. | …但我们正在看电影 |
[19:30] | I can’t hear. | 我不想听到你们说话 |
[19:32] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[19:34] | This is George Costanza. | 这是乔治・克斯坦萨先生 |
[19:36] | It’s just very hard to follow, with all the talking. | 这么多话我很难跟上电影 |
[19:41] | I’ll pause it, okay? | 电影先暂停,好吧? |
[19:45] | Any more grape juice? | 这里有葡萄汁吗? |
[19:51] | So who is this guy? | 这人到底是谁? |
[19:52] | – He’s in some book club. – And what’s he doing here? | – 他是读书俱乐部的人 – 他在这做什么? |
[19:55] | Cheating on his test. | 考试作弊 |
[20:01] | So we watching the movie or are we still talking? | 我们看电影还是继续说话? |
[20:05] | Okay, come on, let’s go. | 坐一边去,快点儿 |
[20:08] | What? | 什么? |
[20:10] | Come on, you took my seat. | 瞧你占了我的座 |
[20:11] | It’s not your seat. | 这不是你的座位 |
[20:14] | – I was sitting there. Come on. – You didn’t save it. | – 刚才我一直坐这 – 你没保留住 |
[20:19] | I had the arm. Joe. | 这个扶手是我的,乔 |
[20:21] | What’s the difference? | 那有什么区别? |
[20:23] | I was very comfortable. I’ve got my nuts here. | 刚才我很舒服,我的果仁放在这 |
[20:25] | It’s my couch. | 这是我的沙发 |
[20:28] | All right, come on. Come on, scootch over. | 快点儿,快点儿,靠边坐 |
[20:30] | – Wait, it’s my seat! – Stop being like a 2-year-old. | – 停下,那是我的座位! – 别像两岁小孩一样 |
[20:37] | Look! Look what you did! | 瞧你干的! |
[20:40] | You got grape juice all over our couch. | 把葡萄汁全撒在沙发上了 |
[20:42] | You ruined our couch! | 你毁了我们的沙发! |
[20:44] | Joe. | 乔 |
[20:50] | – Oh, my God. – You see? | – 我的天啊 – 看见了吧 |
[20:54] | So are you gonna get a new couch? | 你打算再买新沙发? |
[20:56] | Well, I guess I have no choice. | 我想别无选择了 |
[20:58] | – What, do you want your old couch? – I was hoping you’d offer. | – 你想要你的旧沙发吗? – 希望你能给我 |
[21:04] | – Yeah? – It’s the movers. | – 是谁? – 搬运工 |
[21:05] | – Okay. – Who’s that? | – 好的 – 那是谁? |
[21:07] | – Your boyfriend. He’s taking it out. – No, he’s not my boyfriend. | – 你的男友,他准备抬出沙发去 – 他不是我男友 |
[21:11] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[21:12] | Take a guess. | 猜一猜 |
[21:15] | Oh, really. | 难道是因为… |
[21:19] | – Hi. | – Hi. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[21:21] | Hey, Carl, I also need you to go to Elaine’s… | 卡尔,我想让你去趟伊莲家… |
[21:23] | …and bring my old couch back. – Today? | …把我的旧沙发抬回来 – 今天? |
[21:25] | – Could you? – Sure. | – 可以吗? – 好的 |
[21:27] | Well, what are you doing with this couch? | 你打算把这个沙发怎么办? |
[21:29] | George is taking it. | 乔治会要它的 |
[21:31] | Did you tell him it was peed on? | 告诉他上面有尿迹了吗? |
[21:34] | He said he doesn’t care. He’ll just turn the cushion over. | 他说不在乎这个 把垫子翻过来就好了 |
[21:39] | – I’m sorry you feel that way, Elaine. – Yeah, me too. | – 很抱歉让你感到尴尬,伊莲 – 我也是 |
[21:42] | – It’s just too bad. – Yeah, it is. | – 这真是太糟糕了 – 是的 |
[21:45] | Well, I better get this couch back to Jerry’s. | 呃,我得把这沙发送到杰瑞家了 |
[21:49] | – Can I offer you anything to drink? – Yeah, sure. | – 想喝什么东西吗? – 好的 |
[21:54] | – All I’ve got is grape juice. – Throw it. | – 这只有葡萄汁 – 扔过来 |
[21:58] | The couch! | 小心沙发! |
[22:11] | She didn’t want the constraints of any relationship. | 她不想要任何关系上的约束 |
[22:13] | That’s why she got rid of the cat. | 所以她不养猫了 |
[22:15] | The most important thing in Holly’s life was her independence. | 独立性是霍莉生活中最重要的 |
[22:19] | Well, not really. | 我觉的不对 |
[22:22] | After all, she did get together with George Peppard. | 她和乔治・佩帕德在一起了,毕竟 |
[22:28] | I mean, Fred. | 我是说,佛雷德 |
[22:30] | George, Fred’s gay. | 佛雷德是同性恋,乔治 |