时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I never figured out why they make these bizarre toilet seats. | 我从来都没弄明白他们为什么要制造 这么奇怪的马桶圈 |
[00:06] | You know? Like those clear Lucite ones with all the coins in it? | 比如那种里面嵌有硬币的 透明树脂马桶圈 |
[00:10] | It’s a lovely tribute to our past president. It’s not bad enough… | 这对我们的历任总统真是十分恭敬 (美元硬币上印有历任总统头像) |
[00:14] | …Lincoln got shot in the head, we gotta drop our pants and sit on it too. | 林肯的脑袋都已经中枪了 我们还要脱了裤子坐在上面 |
[00:19] | It’s just incomprehensible that you would buy a thing like this. | 真是难以理解 竟然有人买这样的东西 |
[00:23] | You install it on your toilet seat. And this says what about you? | 你把它装在你的马桶上面 又能说明什么? |
[00:27] | I can’t afford to throw money down the toilet, but look how close I am. | “我不敢把钱扔进马桶里 |
[00:32] | -=THE LAST FANTASY=- | 但你看我也差不多了” |
[00:37] | “体操运动员” “体操运动员” | |
[00:39] | I cannot believe Lindsay’s seeing you after that Breakfast at Tiffany’s thing. | 真不敢相信琳赛在《蒂凡尼的早餐》 那件事后还愿意和你约会 |
[00:43] | I think she finds my stupidity charming. | 可能是她觉得我蠢的可爱 |
[00:46] | – As we all do. – Yeah. | – 跟我们一样 – 嗯 |
[00:47] | Anyway, she’s having some kind of a family lunch. I’ll swing by after. | 她中午有家庭聚餐 我等她们吃晚饭就过去 |
[00:51] | – So you gonna meet the mother? – I’ll zip in. “How do you do?” | – 你要见丈母娘了? – 我会闪过去说:“您好” |
[00:54] | – Zip out. She’ll love me. – You’re good with the mothers. | – 然后闪开,她会喜欢我的 – 你跟母亲都合得来 |
[00:57] | You know, I’m better with the mothers than I am with the daughters. | 我跟母亲比跟女儿合得来 |
[01:00] | – Maybe you should date the mothers. – If I could talk to the mothers… | – 也许你应该和母亲约会 – 如果我能和母亲谈恋爱… |
[01:04] | …and have sex with the daughters, then I’d really have something going. | 而和女儿们做爱的话 我肯定很擅长 |
[01:08] | – You’ve got something going. – Yeah. | – 你很擅长 – 嗯 |
[01:10] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[01:12] | – You got a hammer? – What do you need a hammer for? | – 你有锤子吗? – 你要锤子干嘛? |
[01:14] | I got this new poster, 3-D art. Computers generate it. | 我弄到了一张三维海报,电脑做的 |
[01:17] | – Yeah, I wanna see that. Bring it over. – I don’t have it now. | – 我看看,拿来 – 我现在还没拿到 |
[01:20] | I gotta pick it up at Mr. Pitt’s. Elaine was framing stuff for him… | 我得去彼特先生那儿拿 伊莲正给他的画装框… |
[01:23] | …so she did me a favor. Wanna take a ride? | 所以她顺便帮我也装一个 一起去? |
[01:25] | – No, I don’t think so. – George, you wanna go for a ride? | – 不,不用了 – 乔治,一起去吗? |
[01:29] | – No. – Oh, come on! | – 不 – 去吧! |
[01:31] | Could you wait until the man finishes? | 你能等他出来再说么? |
[01:34] | All right, I’ve had it with you two. | 好了,不跟你们说了 |
[01:36] | Hey, guess what? Remember that woman you saw me with? | 嘿,还记得上次 和我在一起那个姑娘吗? |
[01:38] | She used to be an Olympic gymnast. | 她以前是体操运动员 |
[01:40] | – A gymnast? – Yeah. She’s Romanian. | – 体操运动员? – 是,她是罗马尼亚人 |
[01:43] | She won a silver at the ’84 Olympics. | 她在84年的奥运会上拿了银牌 |
[01:45] | A gymnast, Jerry. Think of the flexibility. | 体操运动员,杰瑞 想想她的柔韧性 |
[01:49] | That sex will melt your face. | 她的床上功夫一定不俗 |
[01:53] | – Yeah, well, I think I’m bailing. – Bailing? | – 嗯,我可能得收手了 – 收手? |
[01:56] | Kramer, there’s always a price to pay for just a sexual dalliance. | 克莱默,仅仅调情也是要买单的 |
[02:00] | Jerry, you should pay that price. | 杰瑞,你应该买这个单 |
[02:02] | She’s Romanian. What will I talk to her about? Ceausescu? | 她是罗马尼亚人,我和她谈什么? 齐奥塞斯库(该国领导人)? |
[02:06] | Ch… What? | 齐什么? |
[02:10] | Gymnast? I can’t believe it. You didn’t tell me she was a gymnast. | 体操运动员? 你竟然没告诉我她是体操运动员 |
[02:15] | What is this? | 你这是干嘛? |
[02:19] | I’m putting my shirt back on. | 穿衬衣 |
[02:26] | Back on? What was it doing off? | 穿?你之前为什么要脱? |
[02:30] | I take it off when I go to the… You know, to the office. | 你知道的啊…我去那“办事”前脱的 |
[02:35] | What for? | 为什么? |
[02:38] | Frees me up, no encumbrances. | 轻松一下,放开束缚 |
[02:41] | – Unbuttoned or all the way off? – All the way, baby. | – 解开纽扣还是整个脱掉? – 整个脱掉,乖乖 |
[02:45] | Of course. | 当然 |
[02:48] | Again? Kramer, if you keep getting these attacks… | 又疼了? 克莱默,如果你一直疼… |
[02:51] | …you should see the doctor and have it checked out. | 你还是应该去找医生检查一下 |
[02:53] | Yeah, yeah. | 好的,好的 |
[02:56] | – You always take the shirt off? – Always. | 你一直都有脱衬衫的习惯? 一直都有 |
[02:59] | I tell you, knowing you is like going into the jungle. | 了解你就像是在茂密的丛林中探险 |
[03:02] | I never know what I’m gonna find next, and I’m real scared. | 我永远都不知道 |
[03:08] | Elaine, I need you to proofread this report for my meeting… | 下一次将发现什么,还真是吓人 |
[03:12] | …with the Poland Creek bottled-water people. | 瓶装水公司的会议报告 |
[03:14] | – What meeting? – I told you. | – 什么会议? – 我跟你说过的 |
[03:16] | I sit on the board of trustees for Morgan Springs… | 我现在是摩根山泉的董事会成员 |
[03:19] | …and we’re trying to acquire Poland Creek. | 我们计划兼并波兰溪流公司 |
[03:24] | Are you using a fountain pen? | 你用自来水笔? |
[03:27] | – Yes. – They smear. | – 是的 – 自来水笔容易漏 |
[03:30] | Under no circumstances is ink to be used in this office. | 任何情况下,这里都不许用墨水 |
[03:35] | All right, I’ll use a pencil, Mr. Pitt. | 好吧,我用铅笔,彼特先生 |
[03:41] | – Elaine. – Come in. Come in. | – 伊莲 – 进来,进来 |
[03:43] | Yeah. | 好 |
[03:47] | Hi, right there. Yeah. | 喏,在这儿 |
[03:49] | – That’s not it. – Kramer, it’s that… | 不是这个,克莱默,是那个 |
[03:53] | – There she blows. – Kramer? | – 找到啦 – 克莱默? |
[03:56] | Kramer, could you do this at home? I don’t think… | 克莱默,你能回家看吗? 我觉得… |
[04:00] | – I’ve got work to do, okay? – These are nice corners. | – 我得工作要做,明白吗? – 边角做得真漂亮 |
[04:03] | Elaine, did I hear…? This is very odd. | – 伊莲,我好像听到… – 真奇怪 |
[04:06] | Yeah, it’s 3-D art. Computers generate them, big computers. | 是,这是三维立体画 电脑制作的,大电脑 |
[04:10] | Yes, I’ve heard about these. How do they work? | 哦,我听说过,该怎么看? |
[04:13] | You blur your eyes like you’re staring straight through the picture… | 使劲盯着画,模糊视线… |
[04:17] | …and you keep your eyes unfocused. | 眼睛失焦 |
[04:19] | Then… | 然后… |
[04:23] | Yeah! | 看到了! |
[04:27] | – I don’t see it. – It’s a spaceship… | – 我看不到 – 是艘宇宙飞船… |
[04:29] | …surrounded by planets, asteroids. – I still don’t see it. | 周围还有行星,小行星 – 我还是看不到 |
[04:32] | Okay. Kramer, that’s enough. Mr. Pitt has got work to do. | 好吧,克莱默,够了 彼特先生还要工作 |
[04:36] | You ever dream in 3-D? | 你有做过三维空间一样的梦吗? |
[04:37] | It’s like the boogeyman is coming right at you. | 就像伏地魔来到你面前 |
[04:40] | – A spaceship, where? – Right in here. | – 宇宙飞船,在哪儿? – 就在这 |
[04:42] | Just keep your eyes unfocused. | 让你的眼睛失焦 |
[04:45] | – Oh, Mama. – Kramer, what’s wrong? | – 啊,妈呀! – 克莱默,怎么了? |
[04:47] | – Mama. – Kramer, are you okay? | – 妈妈呀 – 克莱默,你没事吧? |
[04:50] | I think I got to go to the doctor. Oh, Mama! | 我得去找医生了,妈呀 |
[04:53] | How long does it usually take? | 这一般得过多久才能看见? |
[05:03] | George, it is so nice to finally meet you. | 乔治,能见到你真是太好啦 |
[05:07] | And I’m sorry we’ve kept Lindsay so long. | 抱歉让琳赛和我们呆了这么长时间 |
[05:09] | – Mother. – No, no, not at all. | – 妈妈 – 不,没关系 |
[05:11] | I have always felt that the most important thing in the world… | 我一直觉得,世界上最重要的事就是… |
[05:15] | …is spending time with family. | 和家人在一起 |
[05:17] | Are you and your family close? | 你和你家人很亲密吗? |
[05:19] | Very close. Almost painfully close. | 非常亲密,亲密得要死 |
[05:24] | Mother, I’m gonna walk Nana and Aunt Phyllis to the elevator. | 妈妈,我送奶奶和菲利斯阿姨去坐电梯 |
[05:27] | George, do you mind waiting one more minute? | 乔治,你能再等一分钟吗? |
[05:29] | Mind? Why would I mind? I would love to wait. | 能!为什么不能! 我很乐意等 |
[05:32] | Nana, nice to see you. Nana! | 奶奶,很高兴见到您 呐呐呐呐…奶奶! |
[05:36] | Aunt Phyllis, always a pleasure, what a pleasure. | 菲利斯阿姨,真好,多好啊 |
[05:39] | Hey, let’s do this again real soon. I had fun. | 我们什么时候再见面吧 我真的很开心 |
[05:42] | – Can I offer you anything to eat? – No, I’m fine. | – 你要吃点东西吗? – 不用了 |
[05:44] | – Let me help you with these dishes. – George, you don’t have to. | – 我来帮你收拾盘子吧 – 乔治,不用麻烦了 |
[05:47] | No, I know I don’t have to, I want to. | 不麻烦,我乐意干活 |
[05:50] | George, you are such a gentleman. | 乔治,你真是个绅士 |
[05:54] | I’d argue if I could, Mrs. Enright. | 过奖了,恩莱特夫人 |
[05:57] | Here we go. All right. | 干活去咯 |
[06:23] | Mrs. Enright! | 恩莱特夫人 |
[06:26] | Mrs. Enright! | 恩莱特夫人 |
[06:28] | Look, there’s a spaceship. That is so cool. | 看,这有个宇宙飞船,太酷了 |
[06:31] | Where is it? | 哪儿? |
[06:33] | – Right here. – I’m looking there! | – 就这儿! – 我看的就是那儿! |
[06:35] | – No, no, unfocus. – I am unfocused! | – 别聚焦 – 我没聚焦! |
[06:42] | Hello? | 喂? |
[06:45] | Oh, yeah. Okay, fine. He’ll be right down. | 噢,好的,他马上到 |
[06:48] | Car’s here to pick you up and take you to the meeting. | 接你去开会的车到了 |
[06:51] | Meeting? | 什么会? |
[06:53] | The Poland Creek merger. | 兼并波兰溪流公司的会 |
[06:56] | – Why don’t you go for me? – How can I go? | – 你替我去吧! – 我去干嘛? |
[07:00] | All they’re gonna do is read the report. | 他们只是读一下报告而已 |
[07:03] | Mr. Pitt, I do not think that is just such a good idea. | 彼特先生,我觉得这不是个好主意 |
[07:06] | Oh, damn this thing! | 哎呀,这破玩意儿! |
[07:10] | So Ceausescu, he must have been some dictator. | 齐奥塞斯库… 这个人肯定有点独裁吧 |
[07:16] | Yes, he was not shy about dictating. | 是的,他从不羞于发号施令 |
[07:20] | He must have been dictating first thing in the morning. | 他起床做第一件事就是发号施令 |
[07:22] | – I want a cup of coffee and a muffin. – And you could not refuse. | – 给我咖啡和松饼 – 而且你不能拒绝 |
[07:27] | No, you’d have to be crazy. | 是,否则你就疯了 |
[07:30] | – He was a very bad dictator. – Yes. | – 他是个坏独裁者 – 是的 |
[07:34] | Very bad. | 非常坏 |
[07:37] | Very, very bad. | 非常非常坏 |
[07:42] | So let me get this straight. You find yourself in the kitchen. | 我概括一下:你到了厨房 |
[07:45] | You see an éclair in the receptacle… | 看见垃圾箱里有块点心… |
[07:49] | …and you think to yourself: | 你对自己说: |
[07:51] | “What the hell, I’ll just eat some trash.” | “管他呢,我就吃点垃圾吧” |
[07:56] | No, no, no. It was not trash. | 不,不,不,那不是垃圾 |
[08:00] | – Was it in the trash? – Yes. | – 它是在垃圾堆里吧? – 是 |
[08:02] | Then it was trash. | 那它就是垃圾 |
[08:04] | It wasn’t down in. It was sort of on top. | 它没压在垃圾下面 基本是在垃圾堆的顶上 |
[08:08] | – But it was in the cylinder. – Above the rim. | – 但是它还是在垃圾箱里 – 的最顶上 |
[08:11] | Adjacent to refuse is refuse. | 和垃圾挨着那就是垃圾 |
[08:14] | It was on a magazine, and it still had the doily on. | 它放在一本杂志上 下面还有纸碟呢 |
[08:17] | – Was it eaten? – One little bite. | – 被咬过吗? – 一小口 |
[08:20] | Well, that’s garbage. | 那它就是垃圾 |
[08:24] | But I know who took the bite. It was her aunt. | 但我知道是谁咬了那一口 是她的阿姨 |
[08:28] | You, my friend, have crossed the line that divides man and bum. | 我的朋友,你已经跨过了 常人和乞丐之间的界限了 |
[08:33] | You are now a bum. | 你现在是乞丐了 |
[08:37] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[08:39] | What’s with you? | 怎么了? |
[08:41] | I got a stone. | 我得了结石 |
[08:44] | – What stone? – A kidney stone. | – 什么结石? – 肾结石 |
[08:46] | What is that, anyway? | 那到底是什么? |
[08:48] | It’s a stony mineral concretion… | 它是在肾里反常地形成的一种… |
[08:53] | …formed abnormally in the kidney. | 石头一样的矿质结块 |
[08:55] | And this jagged shard of calcium pushes its way through the ureter… | 这种不规则的钙凝结物会… |
[09:00] | …into the bladder. It’s forced out through the urine. | 跑到膀胱,再从尿里强行排出来 |
[09:07] | Boy, that’s gotta hurt. | 天哪,肯定很痛 |
[09:11] | Our shareholders have given basic approval… | 我们的股东基本通过了… |
[09:13] | …for the merger, including the stock swap. | 兼并的决定,包括股份交换 |
[09:17] | The stock swap. Let’s swap some stock. | 股份交换 我们来交换一些股份吧 |
[09:22] | If you’ll just give this to Mr. Pitt and tell him that we expect… | 请把这个交给彼特先生 告诉他我们希望… |
[09:25] | …to be in full-scale production by the spring. | 参与有关山泉生产的全部事宜 |
[09:28] | All right. Hey, you guys, what’s the name… | 好吧,嘿,哥们儿 新公司叫什么? |
[09:30] | …of the new company gonna be? – Moland Spring. | 摩兰山泉 |
[09:34] | – Moland? – Yes. | – 摩兰? – 对 |
[09:36] | We combined Morgan and Poland. | 我们把摩根和波兰合在了一起 |
[09:40] | Yeah, I know, but Moland? | 我明白,但是摩兰? |
[09:43] | I wouldn’t drink anything called Moland. | 我是不会想喝叫摩兰的水的 |
[09:46] | But it was Mr. Pitt’s idea. | 但那是彼特先生的主意 |
[09:49] | Well, what’s in a name? I mean, water is water, right? | 哦,名字能代表什么? 我说,水就是水,对吧? |
[09:54] | We’ve got to do something about that name. | 我们得在名字上想想办法 |
[09:57] | No, Lindsay, it was not in the garbage. It was above the garbage. | 不,琳赛,它不是在垃圾堆里 它是在垃圾堆上面 |
[10:02] | Hovering like an angel. | 像天使一样高高在上 |
[10:06] | Of course I know your aunt bit it. I kissed her goodbye. | 我当然知道你阿姨咬了一小口 她走的时候我还吻了她呢 |
[10:12] | Listen, can I tell you something else? In my family… | 听我跟你说,在我家… |
[10:15] | …we used to eat out of the garbage all the time. It was no big thing. | 我们以前总从垃圾堆里拣东西吃 没什么大不了的 |
[10:18] | That’s right. Okay. | 对,好吧 |
[10:21] | Bye-bye. I’m back in. She gave me a second chance. | 再见,我又有机会了 她又给我一次机会 |
[10:24] | – Good for you. – Yes. Good for me. | – 你真行 – 是啊,我真行 |
[10:26] | You know what you should do now? Get her flowers, smooth it out. | 你知道现在应该干嘛? 送她花,让她忘了这事 |
[10:29] | Yes. Flowers. I will get her flowers. I will go to the florist. | 对,花,我要送她花 我要去花店 |
[10:35] | Behold, the games of the ’84 Olympiad. | 看,84年奥运会录像 |
[10:39] | – Katya’s silver-medal performance. – Kramer, you’re still on this? | – 卡蒂亚获得银牌的表演 – 克莱默,你有完没完? |
[10:44] | I’ve seen gymnasts. I know what they do. | 我见过体操运动员 我知道她们是干什么的 |
[10:46] | – It’s not gonna make any difference. – Jerry, what is your problem? | – 都差不多 – 杰瑞,你是怎么了? |
[10:49] | Kramer, you know, guys like you with no conscience… | 克莱默,像你这样没有良心的人… |
[10:53] | …don’t know what it’s like for guys like me. | 是不会明白像我这样的人的 |
[10:55] | I’m in the unfortunate position of having to consider people’s feelings. | 我不求利己,专门利人 |
[11:00] | All right, Jerry, are you familiar with the Kama Sutra? | 杰瑞,你了解印度爱经吗? |
[11:03] | – No. – Tantric yoga. | – 不了解 – 密宗瑜伽(练习驾驭性的能量)? |
[11:05] | – No. – Jerry, you stand on the threshold… | – 不了解 – 杰瑞,你正站在大部分男人… |
[11:08] | …to the magical world of sensual delights… | 做梦都不敢想的充满性爱愉悦的… |
[11:11] | …that most men dare not dream of. | 魔法世界的门槛上 |
[11:14] | Boy, you can really talk some trash. | 天哪,你真会胡说八道些垃圾话题 |
[11:17] | I guess that’s better than eating it. | 不过总比吃垃圾强 |
[11:21] | All right, why don’t we just watch the tape, huh? | 行,我们就看这盘带子,好吗? |
[11:26] | – Did you pass your stone yet? – Not yet. | – 你的结石排出来了吗? – 还没 |
[11:29] | But the suspense is killing me. | 但它不出来我更难受 |
[11:32] | – Hey, that’s her. – Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah, that’s her. | – 嘿,是她 – 对,就是她 |
[11:34] | Look at the height, Jerry, the extension. | 看看这高度,杰瑞,延伸 |
[11:37] | Watch the tuck, handstand, half turn… | 屈体,倒立,转体180度… |
[11:40] | …giant into a straddle, back into another handstand… | 大劈叉,又一个倒立… |
[11:43] | …nice kip, reverse hecht. | 屈身反手上杠,漂亮 |
[11:45] | Nice leg extension. Good form. | 腿伸得很直,表现很出色 |
[11:47] | Here comes the big dismount. Look at the rotation. | 重要的下法来了,看她的翻转 |
[11:50] | Full in, double back, and she sticks the landing. | 向后两周,稳稳落地! |
[11:59] | Perhaps you’d like to keep the tape. | 或许你想要留下这盘带子 |
[12:02] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 我就当你答应了 |
[12:09] | Well, here we are. | 好吧,到了 |
[12:11] | Yes, we are here. | 是的,到了 |
[12:15] | How did you stay on that beam like that? It’s only this wide. | 你是怎么在平衡木上站稳的? 它只有这么宽 |
[12:20] | I can balance myself in any position. | 我能以任何姿势保持平衡 |
[12:26] | It is amazing, after years of training, how one can contort one’s body. | 训练了那么多年,要是还不会 保持平衡,那才让人吃惊 |
[12:31] | Of course, it is only useful in gymnastics. | 当然,那只在体操上有用 |
[12:37] | Oh, boy. | 老天 |
[12:44] | I couldn’t believe it. I thought I was entering… | 真难以置信 我以为自己正进入… |
[12:46] | …a magical world of sensual delights. | 一个充满性爱愉悦的魔法世界 |
[12:49] | It was just so ordinary. There was nothing gymnastic about it. | 可原来它这么普通 跟体操根本没关系 |
[12:55] | What did you think she was going to do? | 你以为她会做什么? |
[12:57] | You know, I mean… I don’t know. | 嗯…我觉得…我不知道 |
[13:01] | No, what? | 说吧,什么? |
[13:04] | – Obviously, I prefer not mention any… – Did you think she was gonna take… | – 很明显,我不想提任何… – 你觉得她应该用… |
[13:07] | …some of that chalk and… – I really don’t wanna get into it. | – 滑石粉… – 我真的不想谈这个 |
[13:12] | – Oh, come on. One thing. – You know, any kind of specifics. | – 说吧,就一点点 – 什么细节都不想说 |
[13:15] | One thing. What? | 就一点点,什么? |
[13:17] | Well, frankly, I thought, you know, I was gonna be like the apparatus. | 好吧,坦白讲,我觉得 呃,她会把我当成器械 |
[13:27] | You mean like the uneven parallel bars? | 你是说高低杠? |
[13:29] | – Again, I don’t feel like… – The balance beam? | – 你看,我说了不想谈… – 平衡木? |
[13:32] | – Could we stop? – Not the pommel horse. | – 就此打住好吗? – 不会是鞍马吧? |
[13:37] | Let’s just drop it. | 到此为止 |
[13:41] | So let me ask you this. How long would you say… | 我问你,你觉得鉴于… |
[13:43] | …I have to put in now because of, you know, last night? | 昨晚的事,我应该和她保持多久关系? |
[13:47] | – I don’t know, at least three weeks. – Oh, great. | – 不知道,至少三周吧 – 噢,不是吧 |
[13:51] | Jerry, that is such small potatoes. | 杰瑞,那只是小事一桩 |
[13:53] | I think that I may have single-handedly put the kibosh… | 我已经一手给这一大桩 泉水公司兼并的生意… |
[13:57] | …on the big water merger. – Between Poland and Morgan? | – 找了个麻烦 – 波兰和摩根的兼并? |
[14:00] | Yeah. Started a big name controversy. | 是,我引发了一场巨大的名字争议 |
[14:05] | Kramer. The stone. | 克莱默,结石 |
[14:10] | What happened? Did you pass the stone? | 怎么了? 结石出来了? |
[14:11] | No, I tried to do a reverse hecht off my couch, and I didn’t make it. | 没有,我在没有教练的情况下 练习反手旋转,没成功 |
[14:25] | You call this coffee? | 你管这叫咖啡? |
[14:28] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[14:30] | What the hell was that? | 你干嘛呢! |
[14:33] | – I’m terribly sorry. – Clean that up! | – 真不好意思 – 弄干净! |
[14:35] | Oh, sure. Of course. | 噢,当然,肯定 |
[14:39] | Could you hold these for just a second? | 你能帮我拿一下这个吗? |
[14:43] | Here you go. Don’t worry about a thing. | 看看,不用担心 |
[14:45] | It’s gonna be fine. Here we go. Look at this shine. | 没事的,你看,多干净 |
[14:56] | Look at this sparkle. | 看看,闪闪发亮 |
[15:02] | Mrs. Enright! Mrs. Enright! | 恩莱特夫人!恩莱特夫人! |
[15:06] | Mrs. Enright! | 恩莱特夫人! |
[15:09] | Lindsay, I had accidentally spilled coffee on the gentleman’s windshield. | 琳赛,我当时不小心 把咖啡洒到那位先生的挡风玻璃上了 |
[15:15] | Why would I do that? I have a job. | 我干嘛要擦车?我有工作 |
[15:18] | Well, did she see a squeegee? | 她有看见橡胶刷了吗? |
[15:22] | You’re not gonna make a dime without a squeegee. | 不用橡胶刷你是拿不到一毛钱的 |
[15:26] | That’s right. Just tell your mother it was all a big misunderstanding. | 好吧,告诉你妈妈那是个天大的误会 |
[15:31] | You won’t regret it. | 你不会后悔的 |
[15:32] | Okay, I’ll see you later. | 好,一会儿见 |
[15:35] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[15:38] | Strike two. | 两振了! |
[15:42] | – You think I’m going down? – You’re behind in the count. | – 你觉得我快三振出局了? – 形势对你不利 |
[15:46] | – Hey, what are you doing later? – Going out with Katya, thanks to you. | – 嘿,你一会儿去干嘛? – 和卡蒂亚出去,你干的好事 |
[15:50] | Well, you know, maybe you should try again. | 嗯,或许你应该再试试 |
[15:53] | You know what happens the first time. People are a little shy, a little reticent. | 第一次都不会太满意 人都会有点害羞,有点矜持 |
[15:57] | If I do it again, that extends my payment book another two weeks. | 如果我再试一次 我就得再跟她拖两周才能结束 |
[16:02] | – Where are you going? – The circus. | – 你们去哪儿? – 马戏团 |
[16:03] | One of her old Olympic teammates is an acrobat. | 她的一个国家队队友来演杂技 |
[16:06] | – I don’t even feel like going out. – Jerry, it’s your obligation, come on. | – 我根本就不想去 – 杰瑞,这是你的义务,去吧 |
[16:10] | Yeah, well, if I gotta go and spend time with this girl… | 哼,如果我要去陪她的话… |
[16:13] | …you’re coming with me, Dr. Cyclops. | 你也要陪我去,半仙儿 |
[16:15] | – No, I don’t wanna go to the circus. – Yeah? Well, you’re going. | – 不,我不想去马戏团 – 不去?你必须去 |
[16:18] | But I’m afraid of clowns. | 但是我害怕小丑 |
[16:24] | I didn’t send you over there to complain about the name. | 我不是让你去那儿挑剔名字的 |
[16:27] | I couldn’t help it. Moland Springs? | 但是我真的忍不住 摩兰山泉? |
[16:31] | I like the name Moland. | 我喜欢摩兰这个名字 |
[16:33] | I picked it out. | 是我提出来的 |
[16:34] | After all those months of negotiating. | 我们花了好几个月谈判 |
[16:37] | – Well, I’m so sorry. – Well, I’m going riding. | – 我很抱歉 – 我要去骑马了 |
[16:41] | I haven’t been on Jenny for three days. | 我已经三天没有骑上珍妮了 |
[16:44] | All because of this blasted painting. | 全部都是因为这该死的画 |
[16:47] | – Elaine? – Oh, sorry. | – 伊莲? – 哦,抱歉 |
[16:52] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:55] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[16:57] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[17:15] | So, Jerry, you’re enjoying the circus? | 杰瑞,你觉得马戏团好玩吗? |
[17:17] | Greatest show on earth. | 人间最伟大的表演 |
[17:19] | My father used to take me to the circus. | 我父亲以前常带我来马戏团 |
[17:22] | When the elephants came by, he would scream curses at them… | 大象走过的时候 他就会大声骂它们… |
[17:26] | …blaming them for all the ills of society. | 说他们引起了所有的社会问题 |
[17:31] | Well, they certainly take up a lot of space. | 嗯,他们确实占用了很大空间 |
[17:35] | – Misha. – Katya. | – 米沙 – 卡蒂亚 |
[17:38] | Misha, this is Jerry. | 米沙,这是杰瑞 |
[17:41] | Yes, the comedian. | 哦,那个演喜剧的 |
[17:51] | Oh, yes. Yes, I’ll tell him. Yes, thank you. | 噢,是,是,我会告诉他的 |
[17:53] | Hold on, hold on. Mr. Pitt? | 等一下 彼特先生? |
[17:55] | I think I’m on to something. | 我好像看出来一点了 |
[17:57] | Mr. Pitt, the board of directors is on the phone. | 彼特先生,董事会的电话 |
[17:59] | They’ve called an emergency meeting. | 他们说有个紧急会议 |
[18:01] | You need to be there to discuss the merger. | 你得过去讨论兼并的事 |
[18:03] | You said keep your eyes out of focus, which is misleading. | 你说要让眼睛没有焦点 那是在误导我 |
[18:05] | You want deep focus. | 你必须十分集中 |
[18:07] | Yes, hi, okay. Fine. Yeah. Hold on just a second. Let me just… | 是,好的,好的 等一下,就一下,让我… |
[18:11] | Yeah, I’ve got it… | 是,我找到笔了… |
[18:16] | Yeah, he’ll be there. | 是,他马上就到 |
[18:18] | Mr. Pitt, you have got to stop staring at that poster! | 彼特先生,别再盯着那幅画了! |
[18:22] | I see something that could be a spaceship. Is it round? Is it pointed? | 我看见像宇宙飞船一样的东西了 它是圆头的还是尖头的? |
[18:26] | No! You don’t see it, and you’re never gonna see it! | 不! 你看不见! 你永远都不可能看见了! |
[18:30] | Mr. Pitt, you have to meet with the shareholders. You have to leave now. | 彼特先生,你必须得去见股东了 现在就得出发 |
[18:33] | Do you hear me? | Do you hear me? 你听见我的话了吗? 听见了吗? |
[18:38] | My goodness. What’s happened to me? | 我的天哪! 我这是怎么了? |
[18:41] | – When’s the meeting? – In about 20 minutes. | – 会议什么时候开始? – 大约20分钟后 |
[18:44] | Do I have time to change? | 我还有时间换衣服吗? |
[18:46] | – No. – Well, excuse me. | – 没有 – 好吧,让一下 |
[18:48] | I better get straight over there. | 我最好直接过去 |
[18:50] | – Mr. Pitt… – Yes? | – 彼特先生… – 什么? |
[18:53] | – There’s a… – Is that ink? | – 这里有点… – 那是墨水吗? |
[18:56] | No. | 不是 |
[19:02] | Well, here we are. | 到你家了 |
[19:07] | Do you wanna come in? My mother’s having a little party. | 你想进去吗? 我妈妈正在办一个小聚会 |
[19:11] | – Maybe I could just use the bathroom. – Sure. | – 要不我去用一下卫生间? – 当然可以 |
[19:16] | Ladies and gentlemen, may I direct your attention to the center ring… | 女士们,先生们 请大家注意看圆圈里… |
[19:20] | …where the incomparable Misha will balance 10 stories… | 无可比拟的米沙将在10层楼高处… |
[19:22] | …above the circus floor on a wire no wider than a human thumb. | 比拇指还细的钢丝上进行表演 |
[19:27] | It is time. | 该我了 |
[19:31] | Break a leg. | 祝你断腿(意为“祝你演出成功”) |
[19:33] | – Show biz. – Ladies and gentlemen… | – 舞台用语 – 女士们先生们 |
[19:36] | …the incomparable Misha! | 欢迎无可比拟的米沙! |
[19:41] | Those capes are really coming back. | 他的披肩还真的会飘 |
[19:46] | Sorry I took so long. They’ve got one of those 3-D art posters in there. | 抱歉我占用厕所这么久 里面有张三维艺术的海报 |
[19:51] | It’s mesmerizing. | 我被迷住了 |
[20:28] | What is that sound? | 什么声音? |
[20:30] | It is horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[20:55] | Anybody see that poster in there? That is weird, wild stuff, huh? | 有人看过那里面的海报吗? 真是奇异狂野的东西 |
[21:13] | I have been accused of wrongdoing… | 我被指责为恶人… |
[21:16] | …but these false accusations will not deter us. | 但是这种诬陷阻止不了我们 |
[21:20] | We will annex Poland by the spring at any cost! | 我们将不惜一切代价兼并波兰溪流 (也可理解为,在春天吞并波兰) |
[21:24] | And our stock will rise high. | 我们的收益将会飞涨 |
[21:39] | The doctor said Misha is going to be all right. | 医生说米沙会好起来的 |
[21:42] | I must go and be with Misha now. | 我现在必须去陪米沙 |
[21:45] | – I don’t want you to come with me. – Why not? | – 我不想让你和我一块去 – 为什么? |
[21:48] | It has been three days since our night together. | 我们一起过夜到现在已经三天了 |
[21:50] | Misha said that was all the time I needed to put in. | 米沙说,我只需要 在你身上花这么多时间 |
[21:56] | – Really? – In my country… | – 真的? – 在我的国家… |
[21:59] | …they speak of a man so virile, so potent… | 有人说,有一种男人是 那么阳刚,那么性感… |
[22:02] | …that to spend a night with such a man is to enter a world… | 和这样的男人过夜 就像是走进了一个… |
[22:05] | …of sensual delights most women dare not dream of. | 大多数女人做梦都不敢想的 充满性爱乐趣的世界 |
[22:10] | This man is known as the comedian. | 这种男人叫做喜剧演员 |
[22:14] | You may tell jokes, Mr. Jerry Seinfeld, but you are no comedian. | 也许你会讲笑话,杰瑞・宋飞先生 但你不是喜剧演员 |