时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | If a friend gets involved in a relationship, it affects your friendship. | 如果你朋友开始谈恋爱 势必就会影响你俩的友谊 |
[00:07] | Because you’re like a comedy team, and now there’s this third person. | 就像本来两个人的剧团 突然又多出来一人 |
[00:10] | It kind of throws off the timing: “Who’s on first?” | 这么一来,出场的顺序就乱了 “该谁第一个上?” |
[00:13] | “I don’t know. | “我不知道… |
[00:14] | Dear, who do you think is on first?” | (转而对女友)亲爱的,你觉得谁 该第一个上?” |
[00:19] | Whenever a friend starts with a new girlfriend, he should just say: | 一旦朋友交上新女友,他就会说: |
[00:22] | “I look like the person you used to know… | “也许我看着没变… |
[00:24] | …but I’ve been modified to survive in this relationship. | 但其实我已经变身完毕,认真恋爱了” |
[00:28] | In other words, if we’re having an argument and she’s there… | 换句话来说,如果我们 在争论什么事情的时候她在旁边… |
[00:31] | …I may say, ‘I totally disagree with you.’ | 我也许会说 “我完全不同意你说的” |
[00:33] | But what that means is: | 但其实,我是说: |
[00:34] | ‘I’d like to help you out, but I’d rather continue to see her naked.”‘ | 我很想帮你搞定这件事 |
[00:38] | -=The Last Fantasy=- | 但是我更想看她脱衣服” |
[00:39] | “请客喝汤” “请客喝汤” | |
[00:45] | Okay, cowboys, what will you have? | 好了,帅哥们,点什么? |
[00:47] | I’ll have the turkey club without the bacon. | 我要不加培根肉的火鸡三明治 |
[00:50] | And I’ll have the bacon club without the turkey. | 我要不加火鸡肉的培根三明治 |
[00:54] | George, don’t make me get tough with you. | 乔治,可别逼我对你动粗哦 |
[00:57] | Why? You think you can beat me up? | 怎么?你觉得你能放倒我? |
[00:59] | You wouldn’t want me to mess up that beautiful face of yours. | 我可不想毁了你那帅气的小脸蛋 |
[01:03] | Stop it. Stop it. | 行了!行了! |
[01:06] | You don’t want bacon. I’ll surprise you. | 你不会喜欢吃培根肉的 我来给你准备份惊喜吧 |
[01:11] | – Is she not terrific? – She does have a way. | -她很棒吧? -她确实不错 |
[01:14] | You think she thinks I have a beautiful face? | 你觉得,她说我帅是当真的吗? |
[01:16] | Well, they do work on tips. | 这么嘛,别忘了他们还是要收小费的 |
[01:20] | “George, don’t make me get tough with you.” | “乔治!可别逼我对你动粗哦!” |
[01:24] | Who says that? She is really cool. | 听听这话!多酷啊 |
[01:26] | What do you think? You think she likes me? | 你觉得呢?有没有觉得她喜欢我? |
[01:29] | I should’ve got the egg-white omelet. | 我本来该点煎蛋清卷 |
[01:31] | Why should she like me? Who am I? There’s a million people to like. | 她怎么会喜欢我?我算啥? 世界上有那么一大票人可以喜欢 |
[01:35] | The omelet. Damn. | 蛋卷,该死! |
[01:38] | Maybe she could like me. Is it that far-fetched? | 也许她真喜欢我,这很离谱么? |
[01:41] | Maybe she sees something. Is it possible? | 也许她看到我的什么闪光点了 有可能么? |
[01:44] | – No. Not possible. | – No. Not possible. – 不,不可能 – 不,不可能 |
[01:47] | – Hey. – Hey, Laney. | – 嘿! – 嘿!小莲! |
[01:50] | – How was the trip? – What trip? You were gone? | – 旅行怎么样? – 什么旅行?你去哪里了? |
[01:53] | I went to England. | 我去英国了 |
[01:56] | With Mr. Pitt, for five days? | 跟皮特先生一起,都去了5天了 |
[02:01] | – How was it? – Actually, it was great. | – 怎么样? – 说真的,太棒了! |
[02:03] | I met an Englishman, and we really hit it off. | 我遇到一个英国人,很合拍 |
[02:07] | Well, that relationship has obviously got a lot of potential. | 恩…看来很有戏嘛 |
[02:10] | Yeah, well, Jerome… | 对,哈,杰瑞… |
[02:11] | …I happen to be flying him in on my frequent-flier miles. | 碰巧,我用我的累积旅程优惠 给他买了票一起回来了 |
[02:15] | Flying him in? How long is he staying for? | 和他一起回来了? 他要呆多久? |
[02:18] | It’s an open-ended ticket. He can return anytime he wants. | 他的票没截止日期 他想什么时候走都行 |
[02:22] | All this in five days. | 才五天就发生这么多事 |
[02:24] | Oh, no. It’s Kenny Bania. | 哦不,是肯尼・巴尼亚 |
[02:26] | – Who’s he? – He’s this awful comedian. | – 他是谁? – 他是个很蹩脚的喜剧演员 |
[02:30] | – Hey, Jerry. – Hey, Kenny. | – 嘿,杰瑞 – 嘿,肯尼 |
[02:33] | – Elaine, George. – Hi. | – 这两位是伊莲,乔治 – 嗨 |
[02:35] | – How’s it going? – Great. I’ve been working out. | – 最近怎么样? – 很好啊,我在锻炼身体 |
[02:38] | Went from a size 40 to a 42. | 衣服都从40码穿到42码 |
[02:41] | – No kidding? – Yeah. I’m huge. | – 真的假的? – 真的,我可壮嘞! |
[02:45] | – Well, I’ll leave you guys alone. – Okay, thanks. | – 你们聊吧 – 好,谢谢 |
[02:48] | Oh, Jerry, you know what just hit me? I was thinking… | 哦对,杰瑞 我刚想起来要问问你… |
[02:52] | – What size suit are you? – I’m a 40. Why? | – 你穿什么码的衣服? – 40号,怎么了? |
[02:55] | I just got a brand-new Armani suit, doesn’t fit me anymore. You want it? | 我刚买了一件全新的阿玛尼西服 可太小了,你要不? |
[02:59] | Well, I don’t know if… | 恩…这个嘛… |
[03:00] | Oh, come on. Why should it sit in a closet? | 别婆婆妈妈了 好好的衣服干嘛要让它白白烂在衣柜里? |
[03:02] | – An Armani suit? – Take the suit. | – 阿玛尼的西服? – 要了吧! |
[03:07] | Well, okay, I guess. | 那…我看行吧… |
[03:10] | – You gonna be home later? – Yeah. | – 你一会儿回家么? – 对 |
[03:12] | I’ll drop it off. | 我呆会路过你家送去 |
[03:15] | – Hey, new suit! – Yeah, yeah. Lucky me. | – 嘿!新西服哎! – 是啊,真走运… |
[03:19] | Here, I personally made you a cold chicken sandwich. | 我亲自给你做了冷鸡肉三明治 |
[03:22] | It’s not even on the menu. | 菜单上都没有 |
[03:25] | Oh, this is fabulous. | 哦,太棒了 |
[03:28] | Boy, she is nice. | 伙计,她真好 |
[03:30] | I like her. I like her, Jerry. She’s got substance. | 我真喜欢她,真的喜欢,Jerry 她很有吸引力 |
[03:33] | She oozes substance. | 挡不住的吸引力 |
[03:35] | Well, go in there and talk to her. | 那好啊,进去跟她说 |
[03:37] | She’s not gonna put them on the glass. | 她不会置之不理的 |
[03:41] | You mean the walk back in? | 你是说走回去? |
[03:43] | That’s the toughest move in the business. | 这可是史上最难的行动! |
[03:46] | You’re sending me into no man’s land… | 你这是把我扔进无人区… |
[03:47] | …and if I get shot down, I have to crawl back. | …如果我被打到,就只能爬回来! |
[03:50] | Well, I can’t do it, I tell you! | 不!我跟你说,我做不到! |
[03:52] | Pull yourself together. You’re going in there, soldier. | 振作起来!给我进去,大兵! |
[03:55] | That’s an order! | 这是命令! |
[04:00] | Get in there. | 进去吧你! |
[04:05] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[04:06] | Listen, I need you to do me a favor. | 听着,我需要你帮个忙 |
[04:08] | – What? – Help me move my refrigerator. | – 什么忙? – 帮我搬一下冰箱 |
[04:10] | – Why? – Because I’m getting rid of it. | – 为什么? – 我要摆脱它 |
[04:15] | – Yeah? – It’s K.B. I have the suit. | – 谁? – 是K.B. 来给你西服的 |
[04:19] | All right, come on up. | 好,上来吧 |
[04:21] | – So… – Why get rid of your refrigerator? | – 那么… – 为什么要摆脱你的冰箱? |
[04:23] | After that kidney stone, I only want fresh food. | 自从得过肾结石 我只吃新鲜的食物 |
[04:26] | It’s gotta be fresh. I’m not eating any more stored food. | 必须很新鲜 所以我不会吃储藏过的那些 |
[04:30] | Plus, you know, I want the space. | 还有,你也知道 我想要地方大一点 |
[04:32] | – What for? – Well, I could put a dresser in there. | – 为什么? – 我要在那儿放一个衣橱 |
[04:36] | I could get dressed while I’m making breakfast. | 我做早饭的时候 可以打扮打扮 |
[04:39] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[04:42] | – Here you go. – Yeah. | – 来了哦! – 恩 |
[04:43] | Didn’t think I was really gonna give you a suit, did you? | 你没想到我真的 会给你一件西服吧? |
[04:46] | – You’re giving him this suit? – That’s right. And it’s Armani. | – 你要给他这件西服? – 对啊,是阿玛尼的! |
[04:49] | Armani? | 阿玛尼?! |
[04:50] | – Hey, Armani, Jerry. – Yes, yes, I heard. | – 嘿,是阿玛尼哎 – 恩恩,我听见了 |
[04:54] | – Come on, try it on. – No, it’s okay. | – 来吧,穿上试试 – 不用了吧 |
[04:56] | – Come on. I want to see how it fits. – All right. | – 来嘛,我想看看合不合适 – 好吧 |
[04:59] | – There you go. – There, okay? | – 穿上啦! – 恩,好不好? |
[05:01] | Oh, boy. Look at that. That looks great. | 哦天哪,看看,太棒了 |
[05:04] | – I can’t believe you’re giving him this. – And I don’t even want anything for it. | – 我真不敢相信你给了他这件 – 而且我没要任何回报哦 |
[05:11] | – He’s very generous, isn’t he? – Yes. Yes, he is. | – 他可真大方!不是吗? – 是啊是啊,是很大方 |
[05:15] | I’ll tell you what, you can take me out to dinner sometime. | 我跟你说,你可以哪天请我出去吃饭 |
[05:20] | – Dinner? – Yeah, you buy me a meal. | – 吃饭? – 对啊,请我吃饭 |
[05:22] | – Can’t get a better deal than that. – You’ll never get a better deal. | – 没有比这更划算的了 – 就是就是 |
[05:25] | – All right, I’ll leave you alone. – Yeah, yeah. | – 好了,我先走了 – 好啊,好 |
[05:28] | Look at that. Armani. Yeah. | 看看这个,阿玛尼!哇哦 |
[05:30] | Yeah, that’s a deal. That’s a terrible deal. | 是啊,这笔交易…太烂了 |
[05:33] | I don’t want to go out to dinner with him. I’d rather make my own suit. | 我才不想跟他出去吃饭 我宁愿自己做西服 |
[05:38] | – I did it. It’s all done. – Hey. | – 我做到了,解决了! – 嘿! |
[05:40] | I did it. We’re going out as soon as she gets off work. | 我做到了!她一下班我们就出去 |
[05:42] | And it’ll still be daytime. | 天还亮着呢 |
[05:44] | I’m better in the daytime than at night. It’s less pressure. | 比起晚上我更喜欢白天 压力小很多 |
[05:47] | I love the day date. | 我也喜欢白天约会 |
[05:48] | – No wine, no shower. – There you go. | – 不用喝酒,不用洗澡 – 可不是 |
[05:52] | – So the trip was good? – Yes. | – 旅行挺不错? – 哦 |
[05:55] | Apart from that dreadful airline food. | 除了飞机上恶心的食物 |
[05:57] | Wreaked absolute havoc with my stomach. | 真是对我胃的残忍折磨 |
[06:01] | You know, I have to say, I’ve never admitted this to anyone… | 你知道么?我得说… 我还没跟人说过… |
[06:04] | …but I kind of like airline food. | …我还挺喜欢飞机餐的 |
[06:11] | That’s probably because of… | 也许是因为… |
[06:14] | What? | 什么? |
[06:17] | – What? – Yeah, what? | – 什么? – 对啊,什么? |
[06:22] | What? | 什么? |
[06:24] | Where I come from, we don’t say “what.” | 我们那儿不说“什么” |
[06:26] | It’s proper to say “pardon.” | 应该说“请再说一遍” |
[06:30] | Oh, this should be interesting. | 哦,真有趣 |
[06:33] | – Pardon? – Nothing. | – 对不起,请再说一遍? – 没什么 |
[06:37] | So then, about a year ago, I started selling these funky little hair clips. | 恩…大概一年以前 我开始卖流行的小发夹 |
[06:42] | It’s going pretty good. I make them in my apartment. | 卖的很不错 我在公寓里自己做 |
[06:46] | I’m just waitressing because I wanted to go to Europe this summer… | 我去当服务员是因为 这个夏天我想去欧洲… |
[06:49] | …and I could use a few extra… Careful. | …可以多点零花钱… 小心! |
[06:52] | Oh, it’s just horse manure. Horse manure’s not that bad. | 哦,只是马粪 |
[06:56] | I don’t even mind the word “manure.” | 我都不介意“粪”这个字 |
[06:58] | You know, it’s “nure,” which is good… | 你看,它上半部分是“米” 很不错… |
[07:00] | …and a “ma” in front of it. Manure. | …下面是“共”,合起来是“粪” |
[07:04] | When you consider the other choices, “manure” is actually pretty refreshing. | 想一想其他的说法 “粪”算是一个很不错的了… |
[07:10] | – That’s a nice watch, George. – Yeah. | – 表很好看!乔治 – 是啊 |
[07:12] | You know, my boyfriend has the same one. | 你知道么,我男朋友 有一个一样的 |
[07:16] | – Really? – Yeah, he loves watches. | – 是么? – 是啊,他很喜欢表 |
[07:19] | – He’s a real watch freak. – Well, how about that? | – 他就是个手表狂人 – 哦,听起来还真有趣啊 |
[07:21] | – Oh, look out. You stepped right in it. – Yes. I sure did. | – 哦!小心!你正好踩到了 – 恩,肯定踩到了 |
[07:28] | So you just pretended it didn’t bother you? | 所以你假装没什么? |
[07:30] | What is that? Boyfriend? I don’t understand that. | 什么玩意儿?男朋友? 我真搞不懂 |
[07:33] | What does she think I asked her out for? | 她以为我叫她出去 是干什么? |
[07:36] | It’s the way they just slip it in there too. | 那种事情就是会半路插一腿 |
[07:39] | Yeah, like it’s all just part of the conversation. | 是啊,说的就好像是对话内容 |
[07:42] | “My boyfriend really likes watches. He’s a real watch freak.” | “我男朋友很喜欢表 他就是个手表狂” |
[07:45] | Well, that’s fabulous. | 真是太好了啊! |
[07:50] | Well, let me ask you this. What exactly did you say when you asked her out? | 那么我来问你 你怎么邀请她的? |
[07:54] | I said, “Would you like to go for a walk or something?” | 我说“想出去么,散散步之类的?” |
[07:57] | – Oh, a walk? Well… – Or something. I said “or something.” | – 散步?呃… – “之类的”,我说了“之类的” |
[08:03] | Or something? | 之类的? |
[08:05] | – Yeah, that’s a date. – There you go. | – 是啊,那就是个约会了 – 可不是 |
[08:08] | Of course, there is always the possibility that she called an audible. | 当然,她也可能是临时改变战术 |
[08:11] | – What do you mean? – She got to the line of scrimmage… | – 什么意思? – 她跟你并肩走在一起… |
[08:14] | …didn’t like the looks of the defense and changed the play. | 可觉得不太喜欢那个样子 就立马改变战术了 |
[08:20] | I think things were going okay. We were having a nice conversation. | 我觉得事情还是挺顺利的 我们聊天很开心… |
[08:24] | I mentioned how I liked horse manure. | 我还说了我多么喜欢马粪 |
[08:29] | – You did? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 恩 |
[08:32] | – You said you liked horse manure? – Yeah. | – 你说你喜欢马粪? – 是啊 |
[08:37] | You know, about how, when you break it down, it’s really a very positive thing. | 你看,把它拆开来看,还是挺好的字呢 |
[08:40] | You know, you have a “nure” with a “ma” in front of it. | 你看啊,“米”在上,“共”在下 |
[08:44] | Manure. It’s not bad. | “粪”真不赖 |
[08:49] | And it was around this point she mentioned the boyfriend? | 就是在说这个的时候 她提到了他男友? |
[08:51] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:56] | Oh, you think because of what I said about the manure? | 哦,你觉得是因为 我谈论马粪? |
[08:58] | I was just saying how it takes a negative thing… | 我只是说 怎么从消极的东西里… |
[09:01] | …and puts a positive spin on it. | …看到积极的一面 |
[09:02] | I’m just saying there’s a chance she may not have been enamored… | 我只是说也许,她并不像你 |
[09:06] | …with your thoughts and feelings on manure. | …对马粪有那样的想法和感觉 |
[09:09] | So you don’t think she really has a boyfriend. | 你是说她可能没有男朋友? |
[09:12] | My honest opinion? I think she made it up. | 说实话?我觉得她是编的 |
[09:14] | Well, then she’s just a liar, isn’t she? | 那她就是个骗子了,不是么? |
[09:18] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:20] | You want something to eat, don’t you? | 你想吃点什么是吧? |
[09:22] | Oh, no, no, no. You got me all wrong, buddy. | 哦不不不,你想歪了,伙计 |
[09:24] | I am loving this no refrigerator. You know what I discovered? | 我就喜欢没冰箱 你知道我发现什么了么? |
[09:28] | I really like depriving myself of things. It’s fun. Very monastic. | 我很喜欢摆脱东西的束缚 太有趣了!超然物外! |
[09:34] | – Well, what do you eat? – It’s all fresh. | – 那你吃什么? – 新鲜的东西 |
[09:36] | Fresh fish, fresh fowl, fresh fruit. I buy it. I eat it. | 活鱼,活禽,新鲜水果 我买了就吃! |
[09:41] | – Well, I’m glad it’s working out. – Oh, yeah. It’s working out. | – 我很开心这法子灵 – 哦是啊,灵的很 |
[09:44] | And I got a date with that waitress who works at Reggie’s. | 我跟那个Reggie餐馆的服务员约会了 |
[09:48] | Boy, if I could meet a hostess, we could open up our own place. | 如果我再找个女老板 就能自己开饭店了 |
[09:52] | Yeah. Well, I’ll tell you, she’s a full-figured gal. | 嘿,告诉你吧 她是个丰满妞儿 |
[09:55] | – Is she? – Oh, you better believe it, buddy. | – 是么? – 哦,你最好相信,伙计 |
[09:59] | – George, we could double sometime. – Yeah, yeah, we could. | – 乔治,我们有时候可以四人约会 – 好的,好的 |
[10:02] | You know, Kramer, the next time you talk to her… | 你知道吗,克莱默 下次你碰到她… |
[10:04] | …find out if she knows Kelly from Monk’s. | …弄清楚她知不知道 Monk饭店的凯利 |
[10:07] | I want to know if she really has a boyfriend. | 我想知道她到底有没有男朋友 |
[10:09] | All right, let’s get over here. | 这么说定了,过来下 |
[10:11] | – Hello. – Hi, Jerry. It’s Kenny. | – 喂? – 嗨,杰瑞,是肯尼 |
[10:13] | – Oh, hi. – I was thinking, if you’re not busy… | – 哦,嗨 – 我在想,如果你有时间… |
[10:17] | …maybe I can get my meal today? | …我今天就可以吃一顿了 |
[10:29] | Yeah, you want to get that meal, don’t you? | 你想吃那顿饭了是吧? |
[10:32] | How about Mendy’s. Ever been there? | 去Mendy饭店怎么样?去过么? |
[10:35] | – No, I haven’t. – You’re gonna love it. | – 不,没去过 – 你会喜欢那儿的 |
[10:37] | – I’ll meet you there around 7. – All right. | – 咱们7点在那儿见 – 好的 |
[10:41] | Yeah, I really needed that suit. | 我还真是缺件西服! |
[10:45] | I start off with curls. That’s good for the bicep. | 我从屈伸开始练起 对二头肌很好 |
[10:47] | I do 10 reps, two sets. | 我每次做十个,做两次 |
[10:50] | That’s fantastic. | 真是太棒了 |
[10:52] | – You work out with weights? – I don’t. | – 你锻炼肌肉么? – 不 |
[10:54] | – You should. – Why? | – 你应该锻炼 – 为什么? |
[11:01] | – You worn the suit yet? – No, not yet. | – 你穿了那件西服了? – 不,还没 |
[11:04] | – Have you decided? – Oh, get the swordfish. | – 您决定好点什么了吗? – 点金枪鱼 |
[11:07] | Best swordfish in the city. The best, Jerry. | 是城里最好的金枪鱼 最好的啊,杰瑞 |
[11:10] | I’ll have the salmon. | 我要鲑鱼 |
[11:13] | And you? | 你呢? |
[11:14] | You know what I think? I’m just gonna have soup. | 你猜猜看我要啥?我点汤 |
[11:17] | Yeah, I’ll save the meal for another time. | 恩,饭就留到下次吃吧 |
[11:24] | Another time? What other time? | 下次?什么下次? |
[11:28] | I had a hot dog earlier. I’m not that hungry. | 我刚刚吃了个热狗,不是很饿 |
[11:31] | No, no, Bania, no. | 哦,不,巴尼亚,不 |
[11:34] | This is the dinner. The soup counts. | 这一次就算是请客了,汤也算数 |
[11:42] | Soup’s not a meal. You’re supposed to buy me a meal. | 汤不是饭,你该请我吃饭 |
[11:45] | I’m not stopping you from eating. Go ahead. Get anything you want. | 我没不让你吃啊 敞开点,你想吃什么就点 |
[11:48] | – But I don’t want anything but soup. – Then that’s the meal. | – 但是我只想喝汤 – 那就这样了 |
[11:53] | But I had the hot dog. | 但是我吃了一个热狗 |
[11:54] | Who told you to have a hot dog? | 谁让你吃热狗了? |
[11:56] | Hey, I give you a brand-new Armani suit… | 嘿,我给了你一件 全新的阿玛尼西装… |
[12:00] | …and you won’t even buy me a meal. | …你还不请我吃饭? |
[12:04] | All right, fine. Get the soup. | 好了,好了,点汤吧! |
[12:11] | So he just gets soup. He wants to save the meal. | 所以他就点了个汤 他想把请客算到下一次 |
[12:14] | So now I got to do it all over again. | 这下又要重头再来 |
[12:16] | What kind of soup did he get? | 他点了什么汤? |
[12:18] | I don’t know. Consommé or something. | 不知道,好像是清炖肉汤吧 |
[12:21] | – Consommé. – What? | – 清汤? – 怎么啦? |
[12:23] | Well, that’s really not a meal, Jerry. | 呃,那真的不算一顿饭,杰瑞 |
[12:26] | I mean, if he had gotten chicken gumbo or matzo ball… | 我是说,如果他要浓鸡汤,或者疙瘩汤… |
[12:29] | …even mushroom barley, then I would agree with you. | …甚至蘑菇大麦汤,我都赞成你 |
[12:32] | Those are very hearty soups. | 那些汤算得上丰盛了 |
[12:34] | – You’re missing the whole point. – What? | – 你没抓住重点 – 什么? |
[12:37] | The meal is the act of sitting down with him. | 所谓请客,只要能跟他一起坐就是了 |
[12:39] | It doesn’t matter what you get. | 点什么不重要 |
[12:40] | As long as he’s sitting in that restaurant, it’s a meal. | 只要他坐在饭店里,就是一顿饭 |
[12:44] | – Was it a cup or a bowl? – You see? Again. | – 是一杯还是一碗?那个汤 – 你看,又来了 |
[12:47] | – I’m just curious. – A bowl, okay? | – 我只是很好奇 – 一碗,行了吧? |
[12:50] | Did he crumble any crackers in it? | 他往里面放碎饼干了没? |
[12:53] | Did he crumble any crackers in it? | 他往里面放碎饼干了没? |
[12:56] | As a matter of fact, he did. | 事实是,放了! |
[12:58] | Oh, well, crackers in a bowl. That could be a meal. | 哦,碎饼干,碗 那应该算一顿饭了 |
[13:04] | It’s like I’m talking to my aunt Sylvia here. | 我觉得我是在跟休维亚姨妈说话 (鸡同鸭讲是也) |
[13:08] | – Hi, Simon. This is Jerry. – Hello. | – 嗨,西蒙,这是杰瑞 – 你好 |
[13:12] | – Elaine, do you have cash on you? – Yeah, in my purse. | – 伊莲,你有现金么? – 有啊,在钱包里 |
[13:15] | No, there was only $6. | 哦,里面只有6美元 |
[13:18] | Well, I have some money. What do you need? | 恩,我有点钱,你要多少? |
[13:21] | Twenty should cover me. Thanks, mate. | 20就够了,谢谢啦,朋友 |
[13:24] | – Where are you going? – Just visiting. | – 你去哪儿? – 四处逛逛 |
[13:28] | – Okay. See you later. – I won’t be back for dinner. | – 好,一会儿见 – 我不回来吃饭了 |
[13:33] | Pardon? | 对不起,请再说一遍好么? |
[13:38] | – So is she working? Is she here? – Yeah, yeah, she’s here. | – 她当班么?在么? – 在,在呢 |
[13:41] | – Have you said anything? – No. I’m very uncomfortable. | – 你说了什么没? – 没,我很不舒服 |
[13:43] | – Are you gonna say anything? – I don’t know. I don’t know. | – 你准备说什么不? – 不知道,真不知道 |
[13:46] | – Hello. | – Hello. – 你好 – 你好 |
[13:48] | Well, what’s it going to be? | 这回是什么? |
[13:51] | – “What’s it gonna be?” – Yes. What will you have? | – “这回是什么?” – 对啊,你点什么? |
[13:55] | Are you eating? It’s in that vein. | 你是来吃饭么?就这意思 |
[13:59] | – I’ll just have a bowl of chili. – I’ll have an egg-white omelet. | – 我就点一碗辣汤 – 我要煎蛋清卷 |
[14:05] | – “What’s it gonna be?” Hear that? – Yeah, that was bad. | – “这回是什么?”听听! – 是啊,不大妙 |
[14:08] | Did you feel that tension? | 你感觉到那种不自然了么? |
[14:09] | We used to have banter. There’s no more banter. | 过去我们还开开玩笑 现在再也没有玩笑了 |
[14:12] | Oh, no. It’s Kenny. Slide out so he can’t sit here. | 哦,不,是肯尼 往出挪一挪,他就不会坐这儿了 |
[14:18] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[14:21] | – You worn the suit yet? – Actually I did. | – 你穿了那件西服了? – 确实穿了 |
[14:23] | I put it on last night and slept in it. | 我昨天晚上穿着睡觉了 |
[14:27] | – You did? – No, I’m joking. | – 真的? – 不,玩笑而已 |
[14:33] | Can I squeeze in? | 能过去一个吗? |
[14:35] | Sure you can. | 当然可以 |
[14:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:42] | – Can I take your order? – What kind of soup do you have? | – 我能为您点菜么? – 你们有什么汤? |
[14:46] | Why don’t you get a sandwich. | 你为什么不要三明治 |
[14:49] | Okay. I’ll have tomato soup and tuna on toast. | 好吧,我要番茄汤 和金枪鱼土司 |
[14:52] | Okay. This is it, you know. | 好了,这就是了,你明白吧 |
[14:58] | This is the meal. So stock up, buddy boy. | 我这就是请客了 所以吃饱点,小伙子 |
[15:03] | What are you talking about? This isn’t a meal. | 你说什么呢?这怎么能算请客吃饭! |
[15:05] | Yes, it is. Soup and sandwich. That is a meal. | 就是!汤和三明治 就是一顿饭了! |
[15:09] | You’re supposed to buy me dinner in a nice restaurant like Mendy’s. | 你应该在一个像Mendy饭店 那样像样的饭店请我吃饭 |
[15:13] | – I tried to do that. – This is lunch in a coffee shop. | – 我试过啊 – 这是咖啡店的一顿午餐 |
[15:17] | It doesn’t matter. This is it. This completes the transaction. | 没所谓,就这样,咱们两清了 |
[15:20] | Oh, soup and a sandwich for a brand-new Armani suit. | 哦,汤和三明治 交换一件全新阿玛尼西服? |
[15:24] | – Is that any kind of a gesture? – I’m really not comfortable… | – 他这么干算什么? – 我不是很习惯… |
[15:27] | Hey, I just spoke to Hildy about your friend. | 嘿,我刚刚跟海尔蒂问过你朋友的事 |
[15:30] | – Yeah? – She doesn’t have a boyfriend. | – 恩? – 她没有男朋友 |
[15:32] | She made it up. | 她编的 |
[15:44] | – Hi. | – Hi. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[15:46] | – Where’s Simon? – Oh, he’ll be right up. | – 西蒙呢? – 一会儿就上来了 |
[15:48] | He’s just getting some beer. | 他刚买了啤酒 |
[15:51] | And I’m not expecting any change. | 我可不指望他把找零还给你 |
[15:56] | – When’s he leaving? – About two days. | – 他什么时候走? – 大概两天后 |
[15:58] | Although he’s hinting at how he’d like to stay. | 虽然他一再暗示说很想留下 |
[16:01] | Fortunately, he has no money and no prospects. | 可巧,他既没钱,也没有财产 |
[16:05] | – Hey, mate. Fancy a beer? – No, thanks. | – 嘿,朋友,来点啤酒么? – 不,谢谢 |
[16:11] | Hello? | 你好? |
[16:12] | No, I’m sorry, Bania. I’m not going over this again. | 不,对不起,巴尼亚 我不陪你耗了 |
[16:16] | Well, who told you to order soup? | 有谁命令你点汤了么? |
[16:19] | No, there’s no dinner. There’s not going to be any dinner. | 不,没饭了,不会再去吃了 |
[16:23] | You’ve had a sandwich and two bowls of soup, and that’s it. | 你吃了三明治和两碗汤,就这样了 |
[16:29] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[16:32] | – Hey, what size suit are you? – Forty. | – 嘿,你的穿多大码的衣服? – 四十 |
[16:34] | Forty. Perfect. | 四十,太好了 |
[16:37] | – Brand-new Armani suit, you want it? – Absolutely. | – 全新的阿玛尼西服,要么? – 当然 |
[16:40] | Great. It’s yours. I can’t stand the sight of it. | 太好了,是你的了 我看见它就不爽 |
[16:43] | – Elaine, here’s the car keys. – Thanks. | – 伊莲,这是车钥匙 – 谢谢 |
[16:46] | – Yep. – Listen, Jerry. | – 喂 – 听着,杰瑞 |
[16:48] | I been doing some thinking. I want my suit back. | 我想了想,我想要回我的西服 |
[16:51] | I don’t have your suit. I gave it away. | 不在我这儿,我给人了 |
[16:53] | – Well, it’s my suit. – Well, it’s gone. | – 哎,那是我的 – 哎,已经没啦 |
[16:57] | I’m sorry. Goodbye, Bania. | 很抱歉,拜拜,巴尼亚 |
[17:00] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[17:02] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[17:05] | – Well, how’s everything? – Okay. | – 过的怎么样? – 还行 |
[17:07] | Good. | 不错 |
[17:08] | – What’s going on? – Nothing. | – 发生什么了? – 没什么 |
[17:11] | Really? | 真的? |
[17:14] | You want food, don’t you? | 你要吃的是不? |
[17:16] | It’s not for me, it’s for Hildy, the waitress I was telling you about. | 不是我,是海尔蒂 我说的那个服务员 |
[17:20] | She’s hungry. She wants food. | 她饿了,要吃东西 |
[17:22] | If I go back in there without any food, there’s gonna be trouble. | 如果我没带着吃的回去 就麻烦了 |
[17:27] | All right, go ahead. | 好吧,去拿吧 |
[17:33] | – Did you find anything? – Yeah. | – 找到什么没? – 找到了 |
[17:36] | There’s a few things in here. Peanut butter, cheese. Yeah. | – 这儿有点东西 花生酱,奶酪,恩 |
[17:39] | – Cheese is good. What kind? – Swiss. | – 奶酪不错,哪种的? – 瑞士的 |
[17:41] | All right, it’ll have to do. Come on. | 好了,凑合着就这样,来吧! |
[17:45] | What are you doing out here? | 你在这儿干嘛呢? |
[17:46] | I can’t go in there. I’m too uncomfortable. | 我不想进去,我不自在 |
[17:48] | So we’re not gonna go in there anymore? | 那我们再也不进去了? |
[17:51] | Hey, what are you doing out here? | 嘿,你们在这儿干嘛呢? |
[17:53] | We can’t eat here anymore, because he took a waitress for a walk. | 我们再也不能在这儿吃饭了 因为他跟那个服务员散过步 |
[17:56] | What’s the difference? Let’s go to Reggie’s. | 有区别嘛? 咱们去Reggie饭店 |
[17:59] | – Reggie’s? I can’t eat anything there. – It’s the same menu. | – Reggie饭店?我不在那儿吃 – 菜单都一样 |
[18:03] | There’s no big salad. | 那儿没有大沙拉 |
[18:06] | They’ll make you a big salad. | 他们可以给你做一个 |
[18:07] | What do you think, they’re the only ones that make a big salad? | 你以为呢,只有这儿 做大沙拉么? |
[18:11] | All right, let’s go to Reggie’s. | 好吧,咱们去Reggie |
[18:17] | So, what’s going on with Simon? Did he leave? | 那么,西蒙怎么样了? 走了么? |
[18:19] | Wait till you hear this. | 等一会儿就知道了 |
[18:22] | So Simon picks this woman up right in front of me. | 西蒙就这么在我眼跟前搭上了一女的 |
[18:24] | Look at this. They make a point of saying on the menu: | 看看这个,他们在菜单上 特别标注了这个 |
[18:27] | “No egg-white omelets.” Look at that. | “没有煎蛋清卷” 看看吧 |
[18:29] | So what? Have a yolk. It won’t kill you. | 那又怎样,要蛋黄卷! 又死不了人 |
[18:33] | – Hello. – Oh, hi, Hildy. | – 你好 – 哦,你好,海尔蒂 |
[18:35] | Could I get an egg-white omelet? | 我能点煎蛋清卷么? |
[18:37] | – Did you read the menu? – All right. Just give me a western. | – 你看菜单了么? – 好吧,就给我西式的吧 |
[18:42] | – How about a big salad? – A big salad? | – 那有大沙拉么? – 大沙拉? |
[18:46] | – You see? – Just tell her what you want. | – 看到了吧? – 就跟她说你要什么 |
[18:48] | They’ll make it for you. | 他们会给你做的 |
[18:51] | It’s a salad, only bigger, with lots of stuff in it. | 就是沙拉,只是大一点 里面多加料 |
[18:56] | I can bring you two small salads. | 我可以给点你两份小的 |
[18:59] | Could you put it in a big bowl? | 能不能放到一个大碗里? |
[19:01] | We don’t have big bowls. | 我们没有大碗 |
[19:03] | – All right, just give me a cup of decaf. – We have Sanka. | – 好吧,给我一杯五咖啡因咖啡 – 我们只有最早的三卡牌的 |
[19:10] | I mean, it’s not fair. I’ve been going there for seven years. | 我觉得,这不公平 我已经在那儿吃了7年饭了 |
[19:12] | – She’s been there three weeks. – Not fair. | – 她才去了3个星期 – 不公平 |
[19:15] | If anyone should be forced to leave, it should be her. | 如果说得有一个人必须离开 那就是她! |
[19:17] | She’s on your turf. | 她到了你地盘混了 |
[19:19] | If only she could get fired. Is there any way that could happen? | 她要是能被解雇就好了 有什么好办法么? |
[19:23] | I mean, I know how to get myself fired. | 我是说,我只有整的自己解雇的本事 |
[19:28] | – You’re the best. – Well… | – 那个你倒是真在行 – 好吧… |
[19:30] | How do I get someone else fired? | 怎么就能让别人解雇呢? |
[19:32] | Well, as I see it… | 恩…在我看来… |
[19:33] | …you’ve got to apply the same principles that get you fired… | …你可以借鉴一下 自己是怎么就整的被解雇了… |
[19:36] | …but redirected outwardly. | 然后把同样的原理,用到她身上 |
[19:40] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[19:41] | She’s hungry, Jerry. | 她饿了,杰瑞 |
[19:42] | Well, there’s nothing left. There’s no food. | 拜托,已经没吃的了 |
[19:44] | No food? | 没吃的了? |
[19:46] | Well, you gotta have something. I can’t go back in there with no food. | 你必须有,我不能空手回去 |
[19:50] | She expecting something, Jerry. | 她在等着呢,杰瑞 |
[19:52] | You don’t know what she’s like when that blood sugar drops. | 你不知都她血糖一降是什么情形啊 |
[19:56] | There, you see, she’s already in a bad mood. She just got fired. | 她本来心情就不好,她刚被炒鱿鱼 |
[19:59] | Why did she get fired? | 为什么? |
[20:00] | Because I called over there a couple of times… | 因为我往那儿打了几次电话… |
[20:02] | …and the manager didn’t like it. | …经理不喜欢这样 |
[20:11] | Simon is definitely going back now. | 西蒙这会肯定要回老家了 |
[20:12] | He’s meeting me here to return my keys. | 他在这儿见我,还我钥匙 |
[20:15] | Boy, he’s a real bounder, isn’t he? | 天哪,他还真不要脸啊,不是么? |
[20:18] | Yes, he’s one of those bounders. | 对,他就是个臭不要脸的! |
[20:21] | – Egg-white omelet, big salad. – Thank you. | – 煎蛋清卷,大沙拉 – 谢谢 |
[20:25] | I wanted you guys to know that Friday is my last day. | 我想告诉你们 周五是我在这儿的最后一天了 |
[20:28] | Bloomingdale’s ordered a bunch of my clips. | Bloomingdale百货店 订了很多我的发夹 |
[20:30] | Thank God. I don’t have to do this anymore. | 谢天谢地 我再也不用呆在这儿了 |
[20:36] | Hey, Jerry. Where’s my suit? | 嗨,杰瑞,我的西服呢? |
[20:40] | I don’t have it. You want half my omelet? | 不在我这儿,要吃这剩下的一半蛋卷么? |
[20:43] | I told you, she’s busy. | 我告诉过你了她很忙 |
[20:45] | She can’t come to the phone now. | 现在不能接电话! |
[20:50] | Tell your boyfriend to stop calling here. | 让你男朋友别再打电话来了 |
[20:52] | He’s not my boyfriend. | 他不是我男朋友 |
[20:54] | It’s that bald guy with the glasses who’s always here with them. | 是跟他们一伙儿的那个 戴眼镜的秃子 |
[20:57] | He’s trying to get me in trouble. | 他想找我的麻烦 |
[21:03] | Hey! Yeah. | 嘿!听着! |
[21:06] | I got a message for you. | 我有句话 |
[21:08] | You tell your friend George… | 告诉你朋友乔治… |
[21:10] | …that the next time I see him around here… | …下次再让我看到他在这儿出现… |
[21:12] | …I’m gonna turn him into my own personal hand puppet. | …我就让他揍成我的布袋木偶! (吃不了兜着走的意思) |
[21:18] | Well, hello. Here you are, as promised. | 你好,给你,说好的 |
[21:21] | You see, I’m a man of my word. | 你看,我是个遵守诺言的男人 |
[21:24] | – When are you leaving? – Are you trying to get rid of me? | – 你什么时候走? – 你想摆脱我么? |
[21:28] | I was supposed to leave tomorrow, but I’ve been set up with a job interview… | 我应该明天走 但是我定了一个面试… |
[21:32] | …that might enable me to extend my visit indefinitely. | 说不定,就不走了 |
[21:35] | And it is all due to this suit. | 多亏了这件西服 |
[21:38] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样? |
[21:40] | I’m a shoo-in, aren’t I? Thanks again, hon. | 很帅吧,不是么? 亲爱的,还是得谢谢你 |
[21:45] | Hey, Kenny. You still wanna get that suit back? | 嘿,肯尼,想把西服拿回来么? |
[21:47] | – Yeah. – There it goes. | – 当然 – 在那儿 |
[21:49] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿!嘿! |
[21:53] | Come here, you. | 你给我过来 |
[21:54] | – Wait, what are you…? Unhand me! – Take it off! | – 等等,干什么…?别碰我! – 脱下来!! |