时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | What’s supposed to be so attractive about fur? | 裘皮有什么好的? |
[00:06] | Why does a man wanna see a woman in fur? | 为什么男人会想看到女人穿裘皮? |
[00:08] | Men want women with shaved legs, shaved armpits, plucked eyebrows. | 既然男人喜欢腿上、腋窝、眉梢都没毛的女人 |
[00:11] | Then before we go out, we dress them up like a bear? | 那我们出门前 为什么还要穿得像只熊呢? |
[00:15] | To me, the only reason to wear fur… | 我觉得,穿毛皮制品的唯一原因… |
[00:17] | …would be if you were trying to sneak up on another animal. | …就是你想偷袭一头动物 |
[00:20] | You ever see those tribal hunters wearing the fur… | 你见没见过穿着毛皮… |
[00:23] | …with the other animal’s head on top of their head, you know? | …在头上戴着动物脑袋的部落猎人? |
[00:26] | I’m sure there’s a moose looking at that going, “Yeah. That looks good. | 我相信一头麋鹿看着他时一定会想 “嗯,看起来不错啊 |
[00:30] | Yeah. I’m gonna turn my back on this goofball with the extra head… | 嗯,既然那个有两个脑袋的白痴看起来 一点威胁都没有… |
[00:34] | …because there’s nothing fishy there. | …我可以不管他了 |
[00:36] | I’ll just keep drinking from the stream. | 我就继续喝我的水 |
[00:38] | I’ve seen a lot of two-headed tigers with knees.” | 我看见的双头老虎多了去了” |
[00:45] | So I am actually gonna have a secretary. | 我终于要招自己的秘书了 |
[00:48] | – And I get to do the interview. – It’s incredible. | - 而且我还要举行面试 - 不错啊 |
[00:50] | You were taking messages for your mother. | 你以前也给你妈接过电话吧 |
[00:52] | And now someone’s gonna be taking messages for me. | 现在终于有人给我接电话了 |
[00:55] | From your mother. | 你妈打来的 |
[00:58] | So this woman you plan on hiring… | 那你打算雇的这个女人… |
[01:00] | …is she gonna be in the spokesmodel category? | …会是那种模特代言人级别的么? |
[01:03] | Sure, I could go the tomato route… | 的确,我是可以走外表路线… |
[01:05] | …but I’ve given this a lot of thought, Jerry. | …但我也想过很多了,杰瑞 |
[01:08] | All that frustration, I’ll never get any work done. | 挫折太多的话,我是不会有什么业绩的 |
[01:11] | So I’m doing a complete 360. | 所以我要做个360度全方位的考虑 |
[01:13] | I’m going for total efficiency and ability. | 我要完全从效率和能力的角度出发 |
[01:15] | That’s a 180, George. | 那是个180度反转,乔治 |
[01:17] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[01:19] | – Hi, Willie. – Hey, Jerry. | – 嗨,威利 – 嗨,杰瑞 |
[01:21] | I got this stuff… | 这个东西… |
[01:22] | …and my mother’s fur for storage. – What are you doing with it? | – …还有我妈的裘皮大衣要存 – 你拿它干什么? |
[01:25] | She keeps it with me for when she comes up from Florida. | 我妈把它放在我这 以便从弗罗里达过来时候穿 |
[01:28] | – Hi. | – Hi. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[01:29] | Jerry, you know my wife, Donna. | 杰瑞,认识我妻子吧,堂娜 |
[01:31] | Yeah. That’s why I said “hi.” | 恩,所以我说“嗨” |
[01:34] | Hey, nice jacket. | 这夹克不错哎 |
[01:36] | Thanks. Houndstooth. | 谢啦,千鸟格的 |
[01:38] | This is a beauty. | 真是不错 |
[01:40] | – Great cut. It’s probably very flattering. – Oh, yes. | – 剪裁很好,穿上去一定很抬人 – 恩,对 |
[01:43] | It really accentuates my bust line. | 这真的很突出我的胸围 |
[01:46] | Well, I type about 90 words a minute. | 嗯,我打字速度大约是每分90个 |
[01:48] | I’m completely well-versed in all the IBM and Macintosh programs. | 我精通所有IBM和麦金塔程序 |
[01:52] | Well, Miss Coggins, you’re obviously qualified for the job. | 嗯,科金斯小姐 很明显你能胜任这份工作 |
[01:55] | You have all the necessary skills and experience… | 你有所有必备技能和经验… |
[01:58] | …but you’re extremely attractive. You’re gorgeous. | …但你太有魅力了,你美若天仙 |
[02:01] | I’m looking at you, I can’t even remember my name. | 光是看着你,我就神魂颠倒了 |
[02:05] | So I’m afraid this is not gonna work out. Thanks for coming. | 所以我估计这行不通,多谢来访 |
[02:08] | You’re luscious. You’re ravishing. | 你太迷人了,令人陶醉 |
[02:11] | I would give up red meat just to get a glimpse of you in a bra. | 如果能看一眼你穿胸罩的样子 我可以一辈子不吃牛肉 |
[02:14] | I’m terribly sorry. Terribly sorry. | 实在抱歉,太抱歉了 |
[02:17] | As you can see, my references are impeccable. | 如你所见,我的工作鉴定无懈可击 |
[02:19] | I think I’d be a real asset here. | 我认为我在这里绝对是个人才 |
[02:21] | My only concern is, I do take care of my mother. | 我唯一的顾虑是,我要照顾我母亲 |
[02:23] | So will there be many late nights? | 所以加班工作会很多吗? |
[02:26] | I can’t imagine. | 我无法想象 |
[02:29] | Okay. So Barneys is having this huge sale. | 恩,巴尼斯在举行大特卖 |
[02:31] | I try this dress on. | 我试了下这条裙子 |
[02:33] | Stunning. Stunning. | 震惊,太震惊了 |
[02:35] | I couldn’t take my eyes off myself. | 我一直盯着自己不放 |
[02:38] | – Yeah? – Okay. So then I put it on at home… | – 是吗? – 恩,结果我在家穿时… |
[02:41] | …it looks like I’m carrying twins. | …我看起来像怀了双胞胎一样 |
[02:44] | So you’re saying, store, hotsy-totsy, Home, hotsy-notsy. | 你的意思是,在商场,巨牛 在家,巨差 |
[02:48] | Yeah, exactly. Anyway, I gotta go there and return it. | 就是啊,总之,我得去退了它 |
[02:51] | I thought we were going to the movies. | 我以为我们要去看电影 |
[02:53] | All right. I’ll try it on again. You tell me what you think. | 好啊,我再穿一次,看看你怎么说 |
[02:57] | – Hey, hey. – Hey, George. | – 嗨,嗨 – 嗨,乔治 |
[02:58] | Hey, Elaine. | 嗨,伊莲 |
[03:00] | I am telling you, Jerry, having a secretary is incredible. | 我跟你讲,杰瑞 有个秘书真是好到不得了 |
[03:04] | Don’t know why I didn’t have one before. | 真不明白我以前怎么没招个 |
[03:06] | Because you didn’t have a job? | 因为你没工作呗? |
[03:09] | Perhaps. | 可能吧 |
[03:11] | I walk in, everything is organized. | 我一进门,所有事都办好了 |
[03:13] | Messages, appointments. | 留言,约会 |
[03:14] | I can’t tell you how proud I am of myself for going with Ada. | 真是没法跟你讲 我有多么自豪选了艾达 |
[03:18] | A lesser man would’ve crumbled. | 换个差点的人,早就崩溃了 |
[03:19] | They would’ve gone for the dish and the sure-fire sexual harassment suit. | 他们已经在应付性骚扰起诉了 |
[03:28] | – It’s a little… – All right. | – 有一点… – 好吧 |
[03:31] | You answered it right there. | 你们已经给出答案了 |
[03:32] | You got no waist in that thing. | 那东西显不出你的腰 |
[03:34] | And your arms look like something hanging in a kosher deli. | 而且你的胳膊就跟 某种犹太熟食店挂着的东西一样 |
[03:38] | I said, all right. | 我已经说了,好吧 |
[03:41] | – Well, why’d you buy it for? – Why did I buy it? | – 那你买它作甚? – 买它作甚? |
[03:43] | Because in the mirror at Barneys, I looked fabulous. | 因为在巴尼斯的镜子里 我看起来美轮美奂 |
[03:46] | This woman who was just walking by… | 有个路过的女人… |
[03:48] | …said I looked like Demi Moore in Indecent Proposal. | …说我看起来像是 “不道德交易中”的黛咪・摩尔 |
[03:51] | How fast was she walking? | 她走的有多快啊? |
[03:55] | “Demi”? | “黛咪”? |
[03:56] | I thought it was “Demi.” | 我以为是“黛米” |
[03:58] | No, I think it’s “Demi.” | 不,我认为是“黛咪“ |
[04:00] | Really? | 真的? |
[04:02] | I never heard of a “semi” tractor-trailer. | 我从来没听过“半”拖车 |
[04:07] | Wait a minute. | 等下 |
[04:09] | Wait a minute. I know what’s going on here. | 等下,我知道怎么回事了 |
[04:11] | – Skinny mirrors. – What? | – 瘦身镜 – 什么? |
[04:14] | Skinny mirrors. Barneys has skinny mirrors. | 瘦身镜,巴尼斯装的是瘦身镜 |
[04:16] | They make you look, like, 10 pounds lighter. | 它让你看起来像瘦了10磅一样 |
[04:18] | Oh, you’re crazy. | 你疯了吧 |
[04:20] | Am I? | 是吗? |
[04:22] | Do you think I would’ve bought this dress… | 你认为,如果在巴尼斯 我知道自己像这样… |
[04:24] | …if I looked like this at Barneys? | …我还会买这条裙子? |
[04:27] | You know, I think she may have something. | 我觉得她可能有点问题,知道吧 |
[04:33] | What are you all dressed up for? | 穿戴好了做什么? |
[04:34] | I’m returning this dress to Barneys. | 我要把这裙子退回巴尼斯去 |
[04:36] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[04:39] | Do it tomorrow. We’ll go to the movies. | 明天再退,我们今天去看电影 |
[04:41] | – Yeah. Okay. – Hey, if you’re going… | – 恩,好吧 – 对了,如果你去的话… |
[04:42] | …maybe you can pick me up some of this super-hydrating… | …可不可以帮我带点这种强力保湿… |
[04:45] | It’s a total-protection moisturizer with UVA. Yeah. | …防紫外线完全保护的润肤乳 |
[04:49] | – Moisturizer? That’s girl stuff. – No. Look, I’ll tell you what. | – 润肤乳?那是女生用的 – 不,你瞧,听我讲 |
[04:53] | – They’re having a sale, right? – Yeah. | – 他们在特卖,对吧? – 恩啊 |
[04:54] | I’ll meet you down there. We’ll have lunch. | 我去找你,我们一起吃个午饭 |
[04:57] | – Well, we could… – Yeah, we’ll get to know each other. | – 呃,行啊… – 对啊,我们互相了解了解 |
[05:00] | We never get to spend any time together. | 我们一直没机会聚聚 |
[05:02] | Oh, sure. We have our little group here, but… | 啊,我们确实有个小圈子在这,但… |
[05:08] | And then, assuming the strike is resolved… | 接下来假设4月14号罢工得到解决… |
[05:11] | …on April 14th, we play the Angels. | …我们会对阵天使队 |
[05:13] | So let’s clear a floor at the Anaheim Hotel. | 那我们在安纳海姆酒店订层楼吧 |
[05:16] | Anaheim Hotel. You may wanna reconsider. | 安纳海姆酒店,你可要三思 |
[05:19] | I believe they only have room service until 10 p. M… | 我记得他们的客房服务只到晚上十点… |
[05:22] | …then it’s only finger foods. | …之后就只有小吃了 |
[05:25] | Ada, you’re a wonder. | 艾达,你太了不起了 |
[05:27] | Okay. Now, I projected those figures for you regarding the switch… | 好吧,还有我已经帮你 算好了体育场爆米花所用的… |
[05:31] | …to canola oil for stadium popcorn. | 芥花子油的数字 |
[05:33] | And surprisingly, it’ll only cost half a cent more per bag… | 而且令人惊讶的是 每包成本只有半分多钱… |
[05:35] | …so it is definitely doable. | …所以这是绝对可行的 |
[05:37] | Ada, I have to tell you, I have never met anybody so efficient. | 艾达,我得跟你讲 我从来没见过这么有效率的人 |
[05:41] | Well, thank you. I’m flattered. | 谢谢,我受宠若惊了 |
[05:45] | You’re just a marvel of organization. | 你是公司的奇迹 |
[05:48] | Well, I’m just doing my job. | 我只是做我应该做的而已 |
[05:52] | It’s like I’m… I’m thinking of something… | 这就像…我一有什么想法… |
[05:54] | …and you’re one step ahead of me. | …你已经先我一步了 |
[05:56] | What can I say? I’m… | 我能说什么呢?我就是… |
[05:59] | I’m good at what I do. | 比较擅长这个吧 |
[06:03] | Do you? | 是吗? |
[06:05] | Do you know what I’m… | 那你知不知道… |
[06:08] | …thinking about now? | …我现在在想什么? |
[06:12] | Yes. I think I do. | 恩,我想我知道 |
[06:15] | Is it… | 那这个… |
[06:18] | …doable? | …可行吗? |
[06:20] | It’s definitely doable. | 绝对可行 |
[06:30] | Well, that was the worst. | 哎,那个真是太差了 |
[06:32] | I can’t believe they made the wife the killer. | 我没法相信他们让那个妻子当杀手 |
[06:34] | – Give me a break. – Hey. | – 歇歇算了 – 喂 |
[06:36] | Give us a break. We haven’t seen it yet. | 歇歇吧,我们还没看呢 |
[06:38] | – Thanks a lot, bigmouth. – Yeah. | – 多谢了啊,大嘴 – 就是 |
[06:40] | – You got a pen? – Yeah. I think I do. | – 有笔吗? – 恩,好像有 |
[06:42] | And I need something to write on. | 我还需要点纸 |
[06:44] | Well, all I got is my dry-cleaning stub. | 恩,我只有干洗店的票根 |
[06:46] | I just met Uma Thurman. | 我刚遇到乌玛・瑟曼了 (美国女电影演员) |
[06:47] | She’s giving me her telephone number. Uma, Jerry. Uma. | 她给了我她的电话号码 乌玛哎,杰瑞,乌玛 |
[06:50] | – Uma Thurman? Really? – How’d you manage that? | – 乌玛・瑟曼?真的? – 你怎么做到的? |
[06:53] | Yeah. Well, l… I don’t have any time to talk now. | 呃,我…我没时间说这个 |
[06:56] | He’s got the kavorca. | 他蛮有一套哎 |
[07:00] | – Hey, isn’t that Willie, my dry cleaner? – Where? | – 唉,那不是我的干洗工威利么? – 哪? |
[07:03] | He just went in. | 他刚进去 |
[07:05] | You know, l… | 我觉得… |
[07:07] | I think he was wearing my houndstooth jacket. | 我觉得他好像穿着我的千鸟格夹克 |
[07:11] | What would he be doing wearing your jacket? | 他为什么要穿你的夹克? |
[07:13] | It looked just like the jacket I brought in to be dry-cleaned. | 那看起来就是我拿去干洗的夹克 |
[07:16] | He complimented me on it. | 他还直夸我的夹克呢 |
[07:18] | – Are you sure? – I got it. | – 你确定? – 拿到了 |
[07:20] | Uma, Uma, Uma. | 乌玛,乌玛,乌玛 |
[07:22] | – You are amazing. – Yeah. | – 你真是了不起 – 确实 |
[07:24] | All right. Taxi’s on me. | 好了,出租车钱算我的 |
[07:31] | No, no, no. A better way to reach the bra… | 不不不,解开胸罩更好的方法是… |
[07:34] | …would be to undo the jacket then go around the back of the shirt. | …先脱掉外套然后从衬衫后面下手 |
[07:39] | Ada, you’re incredible. | 艾达,你真是难以置信 |
[07:46] | Here. I wanna show you something. | 等下,我给你看样东西 |
[07:48] | Hand me that pillow. | 把那枕头递给我 |
[07:51] | Here. | 拿着 |
[07:53] | What? | 什么? |
[07:55] | Oh, my God. | 噢,我的天啊 |
[07:58] | Mr. Costanza. | 克斯坦萨先生 |
[08:00] | Ada. | 艾达 |
[08:03] | – I’m giving you a raise! – Yes! | – 我要给你加薪! – 太好了! |
[08:08] | So you’re having sex, then all of a sudden you just blurt out: | 那你就在做爱的时候,脱口而出: |
[08:11] | “I’m giving you a raise”? | “我要给你加薪”? |
[08:15] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[08:17] | Just a quick sidebar here. | 就随便问下 |
[08:18] | Are you in any way authorized to give raises? | 你有权给别人加薪么? |
[08:21] | – Not that I’m aware of. – No. | – 就我所知,不能 – 恩,不能 |
[08:24] | So you’re so grateful to have sex, you’ll shout out anything… | 所以你是如此感激可以做爱 以至于喊出… |
[08:27] | …that comes into your head. | …你想到的任何事 |
[08:29] | I didn’t think ahead. | 我事先不知道 |
[08:31] | Well, maybe she’ll just think it was bawdy talk. | 呃,可能她认为那只是猥亵的话 |
[08:34] | I didn’t say any other bawdy things. | 我没说其他猥亵的话啊 |
[08:37] | Maybe you could have sex with her again and then take it back. | 那你可以再跟她做一次然后说你反悔 |
[08:41] | All right. You’re not any help at all here. | 算了,你什么忙都没帮上 |
[08:43] | I don’t know the point of talking to you. | 不知道跟你谈这个有什么意义 |
[08:45] | All right, all right, I’m sorry. | 好吧好吧,我道歉 |
[08:48] | Yeah. Well, the only thing I can do is to go to George Steinbrenner… | 恩,好吧,我只好去乔治・斯坦布鲁纳那里… (洋基队老板) |
[08:52] | …and tell him he has to give her a raise. | …告诉他他得给她加薪 |
[08:54] | – How long has she been there? – Three days. | – 她上班几天了? – 三天 |
[08:56] | – It’s almost a week. – Yeah. | – 几乎算是一周了 – 是啊 |
[09:02] | Oh, my God. | 噢,我的天啊 |
[09:05] | – What? – It’s a movie stub from the 9:30 show. | -怎么? -这是张那场9:30电影的票根 |
[09:08] | George, I think Willie the dry cleaner’s been wearing my clothes. | 乔治,我想那个干洗工威利穿过我的衣服 |
[09:16] | These mirrors are skinny mirrors. | 这些镜子是瘦身镜 |
[09:19] | This is false… | 这不是真实的… |
[09:22] | …reflecting. | …反射而已 |
[09:24] | And I think that the department of… | 而且我认为那个什么… |
[09:29] | …you know, whatever… | …有关部门… |
[09:30] | …would be very interested to know what’s going on here. | …会对此非常感兴趣 |
[09:35] | Well, we’re more than happy to exchange it for something else. | 好吧,我们非常愿意给你换一件 |
[09:39] | Okay. Fine. | 行 |
[09:41] | I did like that little Calvin Klein number… | 不过我确实挺喜欢那件卡尔文・克莱因的… (简称CK,美国时装品牌,1968年成立) |
[09:43] | …right by the elevator, with the little… | …就在电梯旁边,有那些小装饰… |
[09:45] | – I’ll bring it to your dressing room. – Okay. Thanks so much. | – 我会给你拿到试衣间的 – 好,多谢了 |
[09:50] | What are you all dressed up for? | 你打扮成这样干嘛? |
[09:52] | Well, Elaine, when you’re shopping on Madison Avenue… | 呃,伊莲,当你在麦迪逊大街上购物时… |
[09:54] | …you don’t wanna skimp on the swank. | …你不想错失炫耀机会吧 |
[09:57] | I like your little bag. | 我喜欢你的小包 |
[09:58] | Oh, yeah. Hey, look at this. | 恩,确实,来瞧瞧 |
[10:01] | This is a super-hydrating, triple-action moisturizer, huh? | 这是一种强力保湿、三重功效的润肤霜 |
[10:06] | Wait till that Uma smells this UVA. | 就让那个乌玛见识下 |
[10:11] | – Hey, Kramer. – Hey, Bania. What’s happening? | – 嗨,克莱默 – 嗨,班尼,怎么了? |
[10:15] | I’m looking for a new suit, but I can’t find anything I like. | 我想要一套新西装,但找不到自己喜欢的 |
[10:18] | – That’s a nice suit. – Well, thank you. | – 那套不错哎 – 呵呵,谢谢 |
[10:22] | – Did you get that here? – No, no, no. | – 从这里买的? – 不不不 |
[10:23] | This is vintage. They don’t make this stuff anymore. | 这是复古版,他们已经不做了 |
[10:26] | – You’re telling me. – I sure am. | – 难怪了 – 真的 |
[10:28] | It’s hard to find pants… | 很难找到那种裤子了… |
[10:29] | – That don’t make you high-waisted? – Yes. | – 让你的腰看起来不那么高的? – 对 |
[10:32] | – Me too. – What size are you? | – 我也是 – 你穿多大的? |
[10:34] | – Forty-two. – Forty-two? That’s what I am now. | – 42?我现在也穿42的 |
[10:37] | I’ve been working out. I’m huge. | 我健身来的,块头很大 |
[10:41] | How’d you like to sell it? | 这衣服你卖不卖? |
[10:43] | Make me an offer. | 出价吧 |
[10:45] | – One hundred bucks. – Surely you jest. | – 一百块 – 开玩笑 |
[10:49] | One seventy-five? | 一百七十五? |
[10:50] | Look at the stitching. | 看看这针脚 |
[10:52] | This is old-world craftsmanship. | 这是种古雅的手艺 |
[10:55] | – Three hundred dollars. – Sold. | -三百 -成交 |
[10:57] | – Follow me into the dressing room. – You’ll throw the shirt in? | – 跟我进试衣间吧 – 衬衫算在里面对吧? |
[11:00] | Bania, you’re killing me. | 班尼,你杀了我算了 |
[11:02] | Hey, that’s the women’s dressing room. | 唉,那是个女试衣间 |
[11:04] | There’s nothing there I haven’t seen before. | 那里面没啥我没见过的 |
[11:14] | Mr. Steinbrenner? | 斯坦布鲁纳先生? |
[11:16] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能跟你聊聊吗? |
[11:18] | Yes. Yes, George. Can you talk to me? | 当然,乔治,你能和我说说话吗? |
[11:20] | Of course you can. I’m a very accessible man. | 当然可以了,我很平易近人的 |
[11:22] | I just wanna say you’re doing great on that canola-oil stuff. | 我只想说芥花子油那事你办得太好了 |
[11:25] | Well, you know, to be honest, sir, my… | 恩,你知道的 说实话,先生,其实是我的… |
[11:27] | My new secretary, Ada, came up with that one. | 我的新秘书,艾达,想出来的主意 |
[11:29] | Ada. Ada. I like that name, George. | 艾达,艾达,不错的名字,乔治 |
[11:32] | She supports her whole family. | 她要支撑一家人 |
[11:34] | – Is that a fact, George? – Yes. | – 真的吗,乔治? – 真的 |
[11:35] | In fact, her mother’s in the hospital. | 事实上,她母亲还在医院 |
[11:37] | It’s some kind of a diverticulitis. | 好象是得了憩室炎 |
[11:40] | I had a bout of that myself one time, knocked me right on my ass. | 我自己也得过一回,把我给整坏了 |
[11:43] | She can’t even afford to go out to lunch. She… | 她都没钱出去吃中午饭,她… |
[11:46] | She’s been eating in high school cafeterias. | 她还在中学食堂吃饭 |
[11:48] | She pretends to be a teacher. It’s pathetic. | 她假装是个老师,值得同情 |
[11:51] | What does that cost? Two and a quarter? | 在那吃多少钱?两块两毛五? |
[11:52] | You know, I was just thinking that she could really use a raise. | 嗯,我在想,她确实能用上加薪 |
[11:56] | She’d be better off making a sandwich and bringing it. | 那她还不如做个三文治带过来当午餐 |
[11:59] | Hello? | 喂? |
[12:01] | George, will you excuse me? | 乔治,抱歉我接个电话 |
[12:10] | Kramer. What are you doing? | 克莱默,你在干吗? |
[12:12] | Listen, I need you to get me some clothes. | 听着,我需要你帮我弄点衣服 |
[12:15] | – What? – Yeah. I just sold my suit… | – 什么? – 是的,我刚把我的衣服… |
[12:16] | …to Bania for a cool 300. | …卖给班尼了,三百块 |
[12:19] | So go buy a new one. | 那买套新的去啊 |
[12:20] | At this place? It would destroy my profit margin. | 在这?我的利润就没了 |
[12:23] | – So? – Listen, do me a favor. Just call Jerry. | – 那又怎么样? – 听着,帮我个忙,给杰瑞打电话 |
[12:25] | Tell him to bring me some clothes. | 告诉他带点衣服过来 |
[12:35] | – Hello, Willie. – Hey, Jerry. | – 你好,威利 – 嗨,杰瑞 |
[12:39] | – You’re dropping off. – No… | – 你顺道过来啊 – 没… |
[12:41] | …but seen any good movies lately? | …但你最近看过什么好电影了吗? |
[12:45] | – You came by to ask that? – Yeah. | – 你过来就为问这个? – 对啊 |
[12:47] | Specifically, 9:30 shows. | 尤其是9:30的电影 |
[12:49] | Seen any good 9:30 shows at the Paragon, Willie? | 最近去百诺肯看什么9:30的好电影了吗 威利? |
[12:53] | – What are you getting at? – I saw you… | – 你什么意思? – 我看见你… |
[12:55] | …stepping out with my houndstooth jacket. | …穿着我的千鸟格夹克从那里出来 |
[12:57] | Jerry, that’s a breach of the dry cleaners’ code. | 杰瑞,那是违反干洗店规定的 |
[13:01] | You need a code to tell you not to wear people’s clothes? | 你需要规定来告诉你不要穿别人的衣服? |
[13:05] | I wasn’t wearing your jacket. | 我没穿你的夹克 |
[13:07] | – Jerry, you’re imagining things. – Yeah. | – 杰瑞,你在凭空想象吧 – 好吧 |
[13:11] | Am I imagining this? | 那这个也是我的想象? |
[13:15] | Found that little cutie in the pocket. | 我在口袋里找到这个小可爱 |
[13:17] | – Jerry, l… – Yeah. Well, now that… | – 杰瑞,我… – 恩,好,既然… |
[13:18] | …we understand each other, I’ll take my business elsewhere. | …我们已经弄明白了,我就找别家去 |
[13:21] | – I want my mother’s fur coat back too. – Jerry, come on. | – 我还要拿回我母亲的裘皮大衣 – 杰瑞,别这样 |
[13:24] | – Now. – Now? | – 现在 – 现在? |
[13:34] | Yeah. I want that coat. | 对,我现在就要那大衣 |
[13:36] | – Well… – Where’s the ticket? | – 呃… – 那票根呢? |
[13:40] | – Kramer. – Wait a minute. | – 克莱默 – 等下 |
[13:42] | You mean to tell me that you don’t have a ticket for the coat? | 你的意思是你没有票根 还想要拿走大衣? |
[13:45] | No. Not on me. | 不是,我没带票 |
[13:47] | Well, I need to see that ticket. | 呃,那我得看到那票才行 |
[13:50] | Why? I’ve gotten cleaning without it. | 为什么?我以前也不用票就拿走过衣服 |
[13:51] | Yeah, but this is different. | 是的,但这个就不同了 |
[13:54] | Those fur-storage warehouses are huge. | 放毛皮制品的仓库特别大 |
[13:57] | You can’t get anything without a number. | 没有编号你是找不到任何东西的 |
[14:01] | All right. I’ll be back. | 好吧,我会回来的 |
[14:06] | Yeah. It looks good here, but what does that mean? | 恩,在这看起来不错 但这又意味着什么? |
[14:10] | So do you want it? | 那你想要吗? |
[14:12] | I don’t know. I have to think about it. | 我不知道,我得考虑一下 |
[14:16] | I need a nonpartisan mirror. | 我需要一面“无党派”镜子 |
[14:29] | I can’t thank you enough, Mr. Costanza. | 非常感谢你,克斯坦萨先生 |
[14:31] | – I’m so grateful. – Yes. Well… | – 我非常感激 – 恩,呃… |
[14:35] | …I sat down with Mr. Steinbrenner. | …我跟斯坦布鲁纳先生谈了谈 |
[14:37] | I told him you have been doing great work. | 我告诉他你干得很好 |
[14:39] | I said that you deserved a raise, and if you didn’t get it… | 我说你应该得到一份加薪 而且如果得不到的话… |
[14:42] | …that I was leaving. | …我就走人 |
[14:45] | It was just so generous. | 这太慷慨了 |
[14:46] | Oh, don’t worry about it. He’s got plenty of money. | 噢,不用担心,他有的是钱 |
[14:49] | Oh, I know, but 25,000. | 噢,我知道,才两万五 |
[14:56] | – So you got a $25,000-a-year raise? – Yes. | – 你得到了每年两万五的加薪? – 是的 |
[15:00] | – Oh, I tell you, Mr. Steinbrenner… – You’re making more than I am. | – 噢,我跟你说,斯坦布鲁纳先生… – 你赚的比我还多 |
[15:04] | – I am? – A secretary cannot make more… | -真的? -一个秘书不能… |
[15:06] | …than her boss. – Well, apparently they can. | – …比她的老板赚的还多 – 呃,显然是可以的 |
[15:24] | Oh, this is insanity. | 噢,真是蠢到家了 |
[15:25] | I’m not this hip-y. | 我才没这么靓的屁股 |
[15:28] | Hey. Hey, what do you think of this? | 喂,你觉得这裙子怎么样? |
[15:31] | You’ll never pull it off. | 你脱不下来了 |
[15:34] | Hey. What’s going on in there? | 喂,里面出什么情况了? |
[15:36] | Excuse me. Could you tell me where I could find women’s moisturizer lotions? | 不好意思,您能告诉我 女士润肤霜在哪里吗? |
[15:40] | This woman’s been in there for over an hour. | 那女人在里面已经超过一小时了 |
[15:47] | Excuse me, miss. Is everything okay in there? | 不好意思,小姐,里面一切正常吗? |
[15:49] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[15:55] | – Kramer? – Jerry. You got my clothes? | – 克莱默? – 杰瑞,你带衣服来没? |
[15:59] | – What clothes? – Didn’t Elaine call you? | – 什么衣服? – 伊莲没给你打电话? |
[16:01] | No. | 没啊 |
[16:03] | Well, what are you doing here? | 那你在这干嘛? |
[16:05] | What am I doing here? You’re in the women’s dressing room. | 我在这干嘛?你在女士试衣间里哎 |
[16:08] | I need that ticket stub back so I can get my mother’s fur coat out. | 我得拿回那票根 这样才能拿回我妈的裘皮大衣 |
[16:12] | The stub. Yeah. I left it in my… My pants. | 票根,恩 我把它落在我的…我的裤子里了 |
[16:15] | – Where are your pants? – Well, I sold them to Bania. | – 你的裤子呢? – 呃,我卖给班尼了 |
[16:19] | What? You sold your pants to Bania? Let me in. | 什么?你把你的裤子卖给班尼了? 让我进去 |
[16:25] | Why’d you sell your pants to Bania? | 你为什么要把你的裤子卖给班尼? |
[16:27] | I had Uma Thurman’s number written on that stub. | 我把乌玛・瑟曼的电话写在那票根上了 |
[16:30] | I lost Uma’s number. | 我把乌玛的电话号码弄丢了 |
[16:32] | – Where are your clothes? – I told you, I sold them to Bania. | – 你的衣服呢? – 我跟你说过,我卖给班尼了 |
[16:36] | – You mean, what you were wearing? – Yeah. | – 你的意思是,你正穿着的衣服? – 是啊 |
[16:38] | How’d you expect to get out of here? | 那你打算怎么出去? |
[16:40] | Well, I didn’t think ahead. | 我事先没预料到啊 |
[16:50] | This… This isn’t gonna work for me. | 这…这不适合我 |
[16:52] | So if you could show me something else. | 有其他的款式给我看看么 |
[16:55] | No. | 没有 |
[16:58] | – No? – No. Because you’re taking that one. | – 没有? – 没有,因为你得买下那件 |
[17:02] | – I am? – Yes. You wore it outside. | – 我得买下这件? – 对,因为你把它穿到店外去了 |
[17:06] | That’s preposterous. | 这是无稽之谈 |
[17:08] | Well, I suppose that salt stain came from all the snow in the store. | 我看那盐斑只能是在店里的雪上蹭的 |
[17:15] | Shall I wrap it, or will you wear it out? | 包好带走还是直接穿走? |
[17:18] | No. You can wrap it. | 不用,包好它吧 |
[17:25] | – Kramer, you still in there? – Elaine? | – 克莱默,还在里面吗? – 伊莲? |
[17:28] | Jerry? | 杰瑞? |
[17:30] | – Elaine, where’s Kramer? – Bania? | – 伊莲,克莱默在哪里? – 班尼? |
[17:32] | – Kramer? – I’m going out. | – 克莱默? – 我要出去了 |
[17:34] | – Jerry. – Bania. | – 杰瑞 – 班尼 |
[17:36] | Kramer, I want my money back for this suit. | 克莱默,我要拿回我付给你的钱 |
[17:38] | Your nancy-boy cream leaked all over the pockets. | 你的润肤霜漏得口袋里到处都是 |
[17:41] | – Suit’s ruined. – You’re not getting any money back. | – 衣服也毁了 – 你拿不回一分钱的 |
[17:43] | – Jerry, come back. – Excuse me. | – 杰瑞,回来 – 不好意思 |
[17:47] | – Uma’s number’s on that ticket. – Never mind Uma. | – 乌玛的电话号码还在那票上 – 不用想乌玛了 |
[17:50] | I need that ticket to get my mother’s coat. | 我得用那张票拿回我妈的大衣 |
[17:52] | Why not just give him the money? | 为什么不干脆把钱给他? |
[17:53] | I’m not giving him $300 now for a suit with moisturizer cream all over it. | 我不会为了一件 里面到处都是润肤霜的衣服付三百块的 |
[17:59] | – I got an idea. – What? | – 我有主意了 – 什么? |
[18:01] | I can’t believe I’m gonna do this. | 我不敢相信我要做这个 |
[18:05] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能跟你谈谈么? |
[18:07] | How’s everything going? | 最近怎么样? |
[18:09] | – Pretty good. – Yeah. | – 还不错 – 是嘛 |
[18:11] | See, the thing is, I’m in an awkward position here… | 看,事情是这样的,我这个情形很尴尬… |
[18:13] | …because I don’t wanna get between you two guys… | …因为我不想夹在你们两个人中间… |
[18:17] | …but I need a dry-cleaning ticket that’s in the pocket of those pants. | …但我需要那裤子口袋里面的 一张干洗票 |
[18:20] | All you gotta do is tell Kramer to give me my money back… | 你只需要告诉克莱默把钱给我… |
[18:23] | …and you’ll get your ticket. – Yeah. | – …你就能拿回票 – 恩 |
[18:25] | Yeah, all right. Well, tell you what I will do, Bania. | 恩,好吧,不如这样吧,班尼 |
[18:30] | You give me the ticket… | 你把票给我… |
[18:32] | …and I will take you out for a nice dinner. | …我带你出去吃顿美味的晚餐 |
[18:37] | Can we go back to Mendy’s? | 我们能去蒙迪的店吗? |
[18:39] | You wanna go to Mendy’s, I’ll take you to Mendy’s. | 你想去蒙迪那,我就带你去蒙迪那 |
[18:41] | – Twice. I wanna go twice. – All right, let’s be reasonable, Bania. | – 两次,我要去两次 – 行了吧,班尼,我们讲点道理 |
[18:45] | I’m taking you out for dinner. All I want is a little ticket. | 我带你出去吃晚饭 我要的只是那张票而已 |
[18:48] | – I think that’s a pretty good deal. – Two Mendy’s. | – 我觉得那是笔不错的交易 – 两次蒙迪 |
[18:52] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:53] | – Just give me the ticket. – Here you go. | – 只要把票给我就好 – 拿着 |
[18:57] | But, Mr. Steinbrenner, how can I be expected to perform my job properly… | 但是,斯坦布鲁纳先生 我怎么样才能… |
[19:02] | …knowing that my subordinate is making more money than I am? | …在知道我的下属 赚的比我还多的情况下好好工作呢? |
[19:06] | With all due respect, sir, it’s out of whack. | 恕我直言,先生,这不正常啊 |
[19:08] | I understand what you’re saying. | 我明白你的意思 |
[19:10] | I know what it’s like to be strapped. | 我知道被绑起来是什么滋味 |
[19:12] | As a young man in Cleveland, I hitchhiked to work. | 在我年轻的时候 我都是搭便车去克里夫兰上班 |
[19:14] | One time I got picked up by a bakery truck. | 有一次我搭上了面包店的货车 |
[19:17] | Think that smells good? Try being cooped up… | 以为那闻起来味道不错?试下被关在… |
[19:19] | …in one of those babies. | …那玩意里面是什么滋味 |
[19:20] | I couldn’t look at a doughnut for two years. | 那之后我两年都不敢看甜甜圈一眼 |
[19:22] | Not that I was ever one for the sweets. | 不是说我不喜欢甜点 |
[19:24] | Sure, I like a cupcake every now and then like everybody else. | 当然,就像所有人一样 我喜欢时不时来个小蛋糕 |
[19:27] | You know, I like it when they have a little cream inside. It’s a surprise. | 我喜欢那种带点奶油夹心的,知道吧 是种惊喜 |
[19:31] | That’s good. Plus, the chocolate ones are good too. | 真的很不错 另外,巧克力味的也很好 |
[19:34] | Sometimes I can’t even make up my mind. | 有时候我甚至都下不了决心 |
[19:36] | A lot of times, I’ll mix the two together. Make a vanilla-fudge. | 很多时候我喜欢把它们混在一起 做香草软糖 |
[19:39] | Let me in, it’s me. | 让我进来,是我 |
[19:41] | Here. You don’t know what this is costing me. | 拿着,你不知道这花费了我多少 |
[19:43] | All right. Nice work. | 行,不错 |
[19:46] | Wait. Where’s Uma’s number? | 等等,乌玛的号码呢? |
[19:48] | The moisturizer smudged out the phone number. | 润肤霜把号码都弄掉了 |
[19:52] | The dry-cleaning number’s gone too. | 干洗店的号码也没了 |
[19:54] | It must have been the botanical extracts. | 这一定是植物提取液弄的 |
[19:57] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[20:01] | Hey, Bania, the dinner’s off. | 喂,班尼,晚饭取消了 |
[20:03] | The ticket’s no good. The numbers are all smudged out. | 这票不行,上面的号码都模糊掉了 |
[20:07] | You trying to get out of Mendy’s? | 你是想逃掉不去蒙迪? |
[20:08] | – You can’t do that. – The ticket is worthless. | – 你不能这么干 – 这票没用了 |
[20:11] | You promised me. | 你答应我的 |
[20:18] | Hey, isn’t that my mother’s fur coat? | 喂,那不是我母亲的裘皮大衣吗? |
[20:25] | – No, it’s not. – It is. | – 不,那个不是 – 那个就是的 |
[20:27] | – Give me that back. – What are you talking about? | – 把那还给我 – 你在说什么 |
[20:29] | – You out of your mind? – Are you crazy, taking my coat? | – 你疯了吗? – 想拿走我的衣服,你疯了吧? |
[20:38] | What, do you think the dry cleaners is your personal closet? | 怎么,你以为干洗店是你的衣柜吗? |
[20:41] | Hey, Donna, can you get the salt stain out of this? | 嗨,堂娜,你能把这个盐斑弄掉吗? |
[20:43] | Let me see. Piece of cake. | 让我看看,小菜一碟 |
[20:46] | Bring it in. What size is it? | 拿过来吧,这是多大号的? |
[21:01] | This soup is great. | 这汤真不错 |
[21:04] | Yeah, it’s very good. | 恩,非常好 |
[21:05] | I told you Mendy’s had the best pea soup. The best, Jerry. The best. | 我告诉过你蒙迪做的豆汤是最好的 杰瑞,最好的 |
[21:10] | – Are you enjoying it? – Yeah. I’m having a wonderful time. | – 喜欢吗? – 恩,在这感觉很棒 |
[21:13] | Wait till you try the swordfish. | 等会儿试下旗鱼再看看 |
[21:15] | You know, Jerry, I was thinking… | 杰瑞,你知道我在想… |
[21:17] | …for our next meal, do you think we should come here… | …下一次,我们是来这… |
[21:20] | …or should we go someplace else? | …还是去其他地方? |
[21:22] | It has its pros and cons. | 这个有利有弊 |
[21:23] | On the one hand, here, you’re guaranteed a great meal. | 一方面 我们在这里肯定能享受一顿大餐 |
[21:26] | – On the other hand… – Yeah, yeah, I know. | – 另一方面… – 嗯,嗯,我知道 |
[21:28] | This would be good, but it’d be the same. | 这里不错,但是总是一样的 |
[21:30] | If we go someplace else, it would be different, but maybe not as good. | 如果我们去别的地方 是会不同,但可能没这么好 |
[21:34] | It’s a gamble. I get it. | 这是赌博,我明白 |
[21:38] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[21:39] | Let’s hurry. I gotta go. I’m meeting a woman for a drink. | 快点,我得走了,我约了一个女人喝东西 |
[21:42] | – Oh, and who might that be? – Some woman named Uma. | – 噢,那是谁啊? – 某个叫乌玛的女人 |
[21:46] | I got her number off that ticket before it was smudged. | 我在那个票被弄脏之前记下了她的号码 |
[21:48] | Hope she’s good-looking. | 希望她长得好看 |
[22:01] | If you are a waiter or a waitress and you see me in a restaurant… | 如果你是个服务生,看见我在饭店里… |
[22:05] | …I’m telling you right now, I don’t wanna hear about the specials. | …我现在就告诉你,我不想听见特别推介 |
[22:08] | I don’t wanna know about the specials, I’m sick of the specials, I hate them. | 我不想知道特别推介 我厌烦特别推介,我恨它们 |
[22:12] | My feeling is, if the specials were so special, they’d be on the menu. | 我觉得,既然特别推介这么特别 它们应该在菜单上才对 |
[22:16] | You know what’s special? They don’t know if anybody likes them. | 知道什么是特别推介么? 连有没有人喜欢都不知道 |
[22:19] | And they always have those overly creative descriptions of the specials. | 而且他们总给特别推介 那种过于创造性的描述 |
[22:24] | The veal is lightly slapped… | 小牛肉被轻轻拍打过… |
[22:26] | …and then sequestered in a one-bedroom suite… | …然后单独存放在一间单卧套房里… |
[22:29] | …with a white-wine intravenous. | …用白葡萄酒打点滴 |