| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | Loyalty to any one sports team is pretty hard to justify… | 球迷们对任何一支球队的忠诚度 真的很难用常理去衡量 | 
| [00:06] | …because the players are always changing. The team can move. | 因为球员们会转会 而球队则可以迁往其他城市 | 
| [00:09] | You’re actually rooting for the clothes when you get right down to it. | 你所谓的喜欢球队 其实是在为它的队服而欢呼 | 
| [00:12] | I mean, you are standing and cheering and yelling… | 我是说,你会欢呼雀跃呐喊助威 | 
| [00:15] | …for your clothes to beat the clothes from another city. | 只是为了你喜欢的队服 去打败其他城市球队的队服 | 
| [00:18] | Fans will be so in love with a player… | 球迷们会热爱某个球员 | 
| [00:20] | …but if he goes to another team, they boo him. | 但是他一转会 之前的球迷们就会给他嘘声 | 
| [00:23] | This is the same human being in a different shirt. | 他还是原来的球员,只是换了件队服 | 
| [00:26] | They hate him now. | 但现在,之前的球迷开始讨厌他 | 
| [00:27] | Boo. | 我呸! | 
| [00:29] | Different shirt. | 不同的队服 | 
| [00:31] | Boo. | 我呸 | 
| [00:37] | Sure you don’t want the tickets? | 你确定你不要这些票? | 
| [00:39] | – No. – I can’t believe I’m having trouble… | – 不要 – 真不敢相信… | 
| [00:41] | …getting rid of Super Bowl tickets. – I’m telling you, skip the wedding. | – 我竟然连超级碗杯球票都送不出去 – 要我说,别去那个婚礼了 | 
| [00:44] | – Go to the game. – I can’t. | – 去看比赛 – 我做不到 | 
| [00:46] | The Drake put me in the wedding party. | 德莱克家一定要我去参加婚礼 | 
| [00:47] | Well, who schedules his wedding on Super Bowl Sunday? | 好吧,谁会把婚礼 安排在周日的超级碗杯比赛上? | 
| [00:50] | – Maybe he didn’t know. – Let me see. | – 可能他根本不知道这回事 – 给我看看你的票 | 
| [00:53] | I can’t believe you got these for free. What? Row F? | 真不敢相信你免费拿到了这些票 什么?F排? | 
| [00:56] | Row F. | F排 | 
| [00:57] | In front of the G’s. Hobnobbing with the D’s and E’s. | 在G排的前面 紧挨D排和E排 | 
| [01:00] | – How about Kramer or Elaine? – Elaine laughed at me. | – 克莱默和伊莲有时间吗? – 伊莲笑话我 | 
| [01:03] | Kramer’s interested in Canadian football. | 克莱默只对加拿大橄榄球感兴趣 | 
| [01:05] | Well, wish I could help you. | 我也没办法,真希望我能帮到你 | 
| [01:08] | Come on, take them. You could take Bonnie. | 得了吧,收下票 你可以带班尼一起去看 | 
| [01:11] | You paying my hotel and airfare to Miami? | 你为我付去迈阿密的机票和住宿费? | 
| [01:13] | – What do you think? – In order to use these… | – 你说什么? – 为了去把这票用掉… | 
| [01:15] | …I gotta spend, like, 1500 bucks. | …我得花,差不多一千五百块 | 
| [01:17] | This is a bill for $ 1500. | 这些票就是一千五百块的账单 | 
| [01:20] | Plus, she’d ask about the sleeping arrangements. | 而且,班尼会问我住宿计划的事 | 
| [01:22] | I find sleeping-arrangement conversations depressing. | 讨论住宿计划很让我心烦 | 
| [01:25] | Yeah. Sleeping arrangements. | 对,住宿计划 | 
| [01:27] | – So you haven’t…? – Oh, no, no, no. | – 那就是说你们还没有… – 哦,没有,没有,没有 | 
| [01:29] | I haven’t even seen her apartment yet. Tomorrow night’s the first night. | 我还没有去过她的地方 明晚会是我第一次去 | 
| [01:32] | Hey, hey. Is that Tim Whatley? | 嘿,嘿,那不是蒂姆・沃特力吗? | 
| [01:34] | – The dentist? – Is he mad at you for crashing… | – 那个牙医? – 他还在因为你毁了他的感恩节宴会 | 
| [01:36] | …his Thanksgiving party? – No. I explained it to him. | 而生气吗? – 没有,我和他解释了整件事情 | 
| [01:39] | – He was fine with it. – Oh, good. | – 他对我的解释很满意 – 哦,很好 | 
| [01:41] | Yeah. I blamed it on you. | 是啊,我说那都怪你 | 
| [01:43] | – Hi, Tim. – Hey, Jerry. | – 嘿,蒂姆 – 嘿,杰瑞 | 
| [01:45] | George. What are you up to? | 乔治,最近在忙些什么? | 
| [01:47] | Oh, just a couple gals out on the town, shopping and gabbing. | 哦,最近泡了几个靓女,每天就是 聊聊天,逛逛街 | 
| [01:50] | I’m getting a makeover. | 我最近在做美容 | 
| [01:53] | Hey, how’d you like to go to the Super Bowl? | 嘿,你想去看超级碗杯球赛吗? | 
| [01:55] | – What, are you kidding? – Here. Two tickets. Have a good time. | – 什么?你在开玩笑吗? – 给,两张票,祝你玩得开心 | 
| [01:59] | How can I thank you? I’ll take you to dinner sometime. | 我该怎么感谢你? 我该请你去好好吃一顿晚饭 | 
| [02:02] | – You ever been to Mendy’s? – No. No, no. No dinner. | – 你去过曼迪斯餐厅吗? – 不,不,不,不必了 | 
| [02:06] | Tim, you didn’t have to get me a thank-you gift. | 蒂姆,你不必这么见外还送礼物啊 | 
| [02:09] | I know. It’s a label maker. | 我知道,是一个贴标器 | 
| [02:12] | The Label Baby Junior. | 袖珍型贴标器 | 
| [02:15] | Yeah, I hear they’re good. | 对,听说很棒 | 
| [02:17] | Well, label me thankful. | 对,真是多谢了 | 
| [02:21] | Okay. Well, you enjoy those tickets. | 好吧,好好享受你的球赛 | 
| [02:23] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 | 
| [02:27] | Yeah? | 谁啊? | 
| [02:29] | Come in. | 进来啊 | 
| [02:32] | Hey, where can I put this? | 嘿,你想让我把这些东西放哪儿 | 
| [02:34] | – What is it? – It’s Risk, Jerry. | – 什么东西 – 这是大冒险游戏,杰瑞 | 
| [02:36] | The game of world conquest. | 征服世界的游戏 | 
| [02:41] | – All right, that’s perfect. – Kramer, why do you have to…? | – 好了,放好了 – 克莱默,你为什么非要… | 
| [02:46] | Hello, Newman. | 你好,纽曼 | 
| [02:49] | Hello, Jerry. Will he take it? I gotta go to work. | 你好,杰瑞,确定他能保管好? 我赶着去上班呢 | 
| [02:51] | – Take what? – The board, Jerry. | – 保管什么? – 那块游戏板,杰瑞 | 
| [02:53] | We’ve been playing at Newman’s for six hours, but he’s gotta go. | 我们已经在纽曼家玩了六个小时 很可惜现在他要去上班了 | 
| [02:56] | – Why not leave it at Newman’s? – I wanted to. He won’t let me. | – 为什么不把它留在纽曼家呢? – 我也这么说,但是克莱默不愿意 | 
| [02:59] | We have to put the board in a neutral place where no one will tamper with it. | 我们要把它放在一个持中立态度的人家里 这样就没人去作弊 | 
| [03:03] | – So that’s here? – Yes, yes. You’re like Switzerland. | – 那就放到我这里? – 对的,你就像是瑞士一样 | 
| [03:07] | I don’t wanna be Switzerland. | 我可不像变成瑞士 | 
| [03:10] | Jerry, Newman and I are engaged in an epic struggle for world domination. | 杰瑞,纽曼和我这可是在书写一部 争夺世界统治权的伟大史诗啊! | 
| [03:14] | It’s winner take all. People cannot be trusted. | 赢家将会赢得一切 所以我不能信任他 | 
| [03:18] | – Don’t look at me. – I’m looking right at you, big daddy. | – 别看我 – 我就是要看你,你个狡猾的家伙 | 
| [03:23] | – All right, soldier boys. Let’s fall out. – Yeah. | – 好吧,战士们,你们可以出去了 – 好 | 
| [03:26] | – All right, you’re gonna look after it? – Yeah, yeah. | – 好的,帮我好好看着它 – 好吧,好吧 | 
| [03:28] | – Stay strong. Watch it good. – Yeah. Okay. | – 保持警惕,帮我好好看着 – 好好好… | 
| [03:30] | – Hey, hey. – Hey. Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 | 
| [03:32] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [03:33] | – Oh, is that a label maker? – Yes, it is. I got it as a gift. | – 哦…那是个贴标器吗? – 对啊,是的,别人送的礼物 | 
| [03:36] | It’s a Label Baby Junior. | 袖珍型贴标器 | 
| [03:39] | Love the Label Baby, baby. | 最爱袖珍型贴标器这小宝贝了 宝贝 | 
| [03:42] | You know, those things make great gifts. | 你要知道,贴标器可是好礼物 | 
| [03:44] | I just got one for Tim Whatley for Christmas. | 我刚刚送了一个给蒂姆・沃特力做为圣诞礼物 | 
| [03:46] | – Tim Whatley? – Yeah. Who sent you that one? | – 蒂姆・沃特力? – 是啊,你那个谁送的? | 
| [03:50] | One Tim Whatley. | 也是个叫蒂姆・沃特力的 | 
| [03:52] | No. My Tim Whatley? | 不是吧,难道是我认识的蒂姆・沃特力? | 
| [03:54] | The same. He sent it as a thank you for my Super Bowl tickets. | 应该是,他为了多谢我给了他超级碗 球票而把这玩意给了我 | 
| [03:58] | I think this is the same one I gave him. | 我想这就是我给他的那个 | 
| [04:01] | He recycled this gift. | 他把礼物转手再次送了出去 | 
| [04:03] | He’s a re-gifter. | 他就是一个送转手礼的 | 
| [04:05] | Or maybe he liked your gift so much, he decided to get me the same thing. | 也可能是因为他太喜欢你给他的礼物了 所以他也送了我一个 | 
| [04:10] | Perhaps it’s an homage. | 或许这对你还是一种尊敬 | 
| [04:12] | Yeah, perhaps. | 对哦,有可能 | 
| [04:14] | Well, how did he react when you gave it to him? | 那么,你送他这个的时候 他什么反应? | 
| [04:17] | He said, “Oh, a label maker. How about that.” | 他说:“哦,贴标器,真不错” | 
| [04:22] | – He repeated the name of the gift? – Yeah. So? | – 他重复了礼物的名称? – 是啊,那又如何 | 
| [04:25] | Well, if you repeat the name of the gift, you can’t possibly like it. | 是这样,要是有人重复礼物名字 那说明他可不怎么喜欢 | 
| [04:28] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是? | 
| [04:29] | Like when someone opens something and goes: | 就像这样:一个人打开了礼物 | 
| [04:31] | “Oh, tube socks.” | 接着说:“哦,原来是长筒袜啊” | 
| [04:34] | – What are you gonna do? – I don’t know. | – 那你怎么办? – 我不知道 | 
| [04:36] | I guess I’ll just get invited up to his apartment… | 我想我要想办法让他邀请我去他家 | 
| [04:38] | …and see if he’s got a label maker. – Why did you get him a gift? | – 然后看看我给他的那个还在不在 – 你为什么要送他礼物? | 
| [04:42] | He did some dental work for me and didn’t charge. | 他之前为我医了牙 但是没有收我的钱 | 
| [04:44] | So I got him a Christmas present. | 所以我就送了他圣诞礼物 | 
| [04:46] | Yeah, well, if you’re getting him anything for his birthday, I’m a large. | 好吧,如果你要以后要送他生日礼物 可以考虑一下送我过去 | 
| [04:54] | Well, here we are. This is the place. | 好啦,我们到了 这就是我家 | 
| [04:59] | You like it? | 你喜欢吗? | 
| [05:00] | I love it. This is fantastic. | 我爱死这地方了,这实在太棒了 | 
| [05:03] | Look at this couch. Is this velvet? | 瞅瞅这沙发,是天鹅绒的吗? | 
| [05:06] | Are you a velvet fan? | 你对天鹅绒着迷吗? | 
| [05:07] | A fan? | 着迷? | 
| [05:09] | I would drape myself in velvet if it were socially acceptable. | 要不是别人受不了 我早就把自己用天鹅绒包裹起来了 | 
| [05:14] | Look at this. Hardwood floors. | 瞅瞅这个,硬木地板 | 
| [05:17] | Aren’t they great? Oh, Scott, hi. | 你也觉得它们很棒吧? 哦,斯科特,你好 | 
| [05:20] | This is George. | 这是乔治 | 
| [05:21] | – Nice to meet you. – This is Scott, my roommate. | – 很高兴见到你 – 这是斯科特,我的室友 | 
| [05:27] | – Hey. – Here. Check out this view. | – 嘿 – 过来,看看这边的景色 | 
| [05:30] | If you lean out this window, you can see the river. | 如果你从这个窗口看出去 你就能看到那条河 | 
| [05:37] | So Scott’s your roommate, huh? | 斯科特是你的室友? | 
| [05:39] | Yes. I’m sure I’ve mentioned him. | 是啊,我确定我之前提到过他 | 
| [05:42] | No, I don’t think you mentioned him, no. | 不,我不觉得你有提到过他 | 
| [05:45] | He’s a great guy. You’ll really like him. | 他真的是个好人 你会和他处得很好的 | 
| [05:47] | I’m sure I will. | 我也觉得我会的 | 
| [05:50] | – Male roommate. – Yes, a male roommate. | – 一个男室友 – 对,一个男性室友 | 
| [05:54] | – And this is a problem? – It’s a huge problem, Jerry. | – 难道有什么问题吗? – 其实这是个大问题,杰瑞 | 
| [05:57] | The hardest part about having sex with a woman… | 你要是想和谁共渡春宵,最难做的… | 
| [05:59] | …is getting her to come back to your place. He’s already got that. | 就是怎么把她招到你的住处 而他的男室友,已经做到了 | 
| [06:03] | – Well, maybe he’s… – No, believe me, he’s not. | – 其实,可能他是个… – 不,相信我,他不是 | 
| [06:06] | – So he’s an eligible receiver. – Right. | – 那就是说他绝对是个有资格的竞争者 – 对 | 
| [06:09] | She’s confiding in him about our dates. | 她信任他,还向他吐露我们约会的事情 | 
| [06:11] | You always like the person you talk to about the date more than the date. | 和约会比,你总是更喜欢那个 能听你说约会的人 | 
| [06:14] | It’s just a matter of time until they realize, “Hey, we could have sex.” | 他们会意识到他们可以上床 这只是个时间问题 | 
| [06:18] | – What’s stopping them? – Exactly. | – 我们要怎么去阻止这一切发生? – 问得好 | 
| [06:19] | You know how they get animals to reproduce? | 你知道人们怎么去促进动物繁育吗? | 
| [06:21] | They just put them in the same cage. | 只是把它们关进同一个笼子里 | 
| [06:24] | – What does he look like? – That’s the worst part. | – 他长得怎么样? – 别提了 | 
| [06:27] | He looks just like me. | 他长得像极了我 | 
| [06:30] | He looks like you, and he’s working from the inside? | 他长得像你 而且他能够从内部发起攻势? | 
| [06:32] | I look like me, and I’m working from the outside. | 我长得还是我 但是我要从外部进攻 | 
| [06:35] | – Who is in the better position? – Not you. | – 你觉得谁处于有利位置? – 不是你 | 
| [06:38] | This bizarre Harrad Experiment must end. | 这种古怪的海拉德实验必须要停下来 【海拉德实验,1973年同名电影讲述的是 虚构的海拉德学院的学生 如何在于他人交往中学会性爱】 | 
| [06:40] | We’ll take our check, please. | 埋单,谢谢 | 
| [06:42] | I gotta find a way to work this out. I love that apartment. | 我必须想办法把这事解决了 我喜欢她的公寓 | 
| [06:45] | It’s so cozy. I’m ensconced in velvet. | 那儿太舒服了 我身处天鹅绒之中 | 
| [06:50] | – If it was socially acceptable… – I know. | – 你知道,如果别人受得了 – 我知道 | 
| [06:52] | You would drape yourself in velvet. | 你会把自己用天鹅绒包裹起来 | 
| [06:55] | – I’ve said that before? – Many times. | – 我之前和你说过吗? – 很多次 | 
| [06:57] | You love velvet. You wanna live in velvet. | 你爱死天鹅绒了 你想活在天鹅绒里面 | 
| [06:59] | Everything with the velvet. | 什么都要和天鹅绒沾边 | 
| [07:01] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 | 
| [07:03] | Guess what. | 你知道吗? | 
| [07:04] | – I saw Newman talking to the super. – So what? | – 我看到纽曼在和你公寓的管理员说话 – 那又怎么样? | 
| [07:07] | The super has keys to your apartment. | 管理员有你公寓的大门钥匙 | 
| [07:10] | Don’t you see what’s going on? | 你难道看不出来他想做什么小动作吗? | 
| [07:12] | Newman is planning a sneak attack. | 纽曼想偷偷地发动攻势去改动游戏 | 
| [07:14] | Oh, maybe he’s got no hot water. | 哦,可能是他公寓那边没热水了 | 
| [07:16] | Yeah. All right, fine. You sit there and you watch… | 好吧,随你的便 你就坐在这里然后看着 | 
| [07:19] | …while Newman takes over the world, but he’d be a horrible leader. | 纽曼是怎么赢得整个世界 他会是个糟糕的统治者 | 
| [07:22] | And you know who’s gonna suffer? The little people. | 你知道谁是最大受害者吗? 平民百姓 | 
| [07:25] | You and George. | 你和乔治 | 
| [07:26] | – Are you through? – All right. Fine. | – 你听明白了吗? – 好吧,很好 | 
| [07:30] | I talked to Arthur Jobania. | 我和亚瑟・乔本尼亚谈过了 | 
| [07:32] | – The Drake’s wedding. That’s off. – The wedding is off? | – 德莱克家的婚礼取消了 – 婚礼取消了? | 
| [07:34] | – What happened? – The Drake… | – 怎么回事? – 德莱克… | 
| [07:36] | …he found out that the wedding is on the same day as the Super Bowl. | 他发现原来他的婚礼 是和超级碗杯比赛同一天 | 
| [07:40] | So he wanted to postpone it. | 所以他就把婚礼推迟了 | 
| [07:41] | They got in a big argument and… it’s over. | 他们激烈地讨论过 但是还是这样了 | 
| [07:49] | The wedding is off. You can go to the Super Bowl. | 婚礼取消了 你可以去超级碗了 | 
| [07:51] | I can’t call Tim and ask for the tickets back. | 可是我不能打给蒂姆 说我想把票要回来 | 
| [07:54] | You just gave them to him two days ago. | 你不是两天前才把票给他吗? | 
| [07:56] | He’s gotta give you a grace period. | 他总得给你留一个反悔时间段 | 
| [07:58] | Are you even vaguely familiar with the concept of giving? | 你还记得一点点“给”这个字 的意思吗? | 
| [08:03] | There’s no grace period. | 没有反悔期 | 
| [08:07] | Well, didn’t he re-gift the label maker? | 好吧,那他是把那个贴标器 转手送给你了吧? | 
| [08:09] | – Possibly. – Well, if he can re-gift… | – 有可能 – 就是说嘛, 如果他能转手 | 
| [08:11] | …why can’t you de-gift? | 你为什么不能收回? | 
| [08:15] | – You may have a point. – I have a point. I have a point. | – 你可能说到点子上了 – 我就是说到点子上了,就是 | 
| [08:19] | – All right, I’ll call him. – Yeah. | – 好吧,我打给他试试看 – 很好 | 
| [08:21] | – What’s that? – Oh, it’s Risk. | – 那是什么? – 哦,是那个冒险游戏 | 
| [08:23] | It’s a game of world domination… | 是种两个只能勉强掌控自己人生的家伙 | 
| [08:25] | …being played by two guys who can barely run their own lives. | 玩的关于称霸世界的游戏 | 
| [08:31] | Hello, Tim? Yeah, hi, it’s Jerry Seinfeld. | 你好,是蒂姆吗? 是的,嘿,我是宋飞 | 
| [08:33] | Hey, remember those tickets I gave you? | 嘿,还记得我给你的票吗? | 
| [08:35] | Well, it turns out I can use them. | 是这样,我现在有时间去看比赛了 | 
| [08:37] | Oh, you do? I understand. | 哦,真的?我明白了 | 
| [08:40] | Okay. Bye. | 好的,拜拜 | 
| [08:42] | He already made plans. He can’t change them. | 他已经约了人去看比赛 他不能毁约 | 
| [08:44] | Well, they’re his tickets. | 对啊,现在那是他的票了 | 
| [08:45] | – He can do what he wants with them. – Thanks. | – 他想怎么用都行 – 谢谢 | 
| [08:48] | – I’m heading over to Bonnie’s. – What about the roommate? | – 我要去班尼那儿了 – 你怎么对付她的室友 | 
| [08:51] | I gotta try and figure out a way to switch places with him. | 我在想办法和他换个地儿 | 
| [08:54] | It’s like a Siegfried & Roy trick. | 就像圣亚哥福雷德和罗伊表演中玩的把戏 【圣亚哥福雷德和罗伊,德国血统美裔,擅 长表演一些娱乐大众的节目】 | 
| [08:57] | The pickle breath is a good start. | 你那腌黄瓜口气真是好开始 | 
| [09:04] | Hello, Jerry. May I come in? | 你好,杰瑞,我可以进来吗? | 
| [09:07] | What do you want? | 你要干嘛? | 
| [09:09] | Nothing. | 没事 | 
| [09:13] | Just being neighborly. | 只是在附近碰巧来看看 | 
| [09:15] | You wanna hang out? Shoot the breeze? | 想不想出去走走 找个地方坐下来好好谈下心? | 
| [09:17] | I won’t let you cheat. You’re not getting near that board. | 我不会让你得逞的 你别想靠近那个游戏 | 
| [09:20] | Jerry, I’m a little insulted. | 杰瑞,我觉得你有一点点在侮辱我 | 
| [09:22] | You’re not a little anything, Newman. | 你不是那个“一点点” | 
| [09:25] | So just pack it up and move it out of here. | 所以给我快点滚出去 | 
| [09:27] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [09:29] | Oh, by the way, what are you doing for the Super Bowl? | 哦,顺便问一下 你那个超级碗杯比赛怎么办? | 
| [09:31] | I don’t know. Watch it on TV, I guess. Why? | 我不知道 看电视转播吧,我觉得,怎么了? | 
| [09:34] | If you watch closely, you just might see me. | 如果你看得够仔细的话 你可能会看到我 | 
| [09:36] | I’ll be the one waving to the camera from my seat on the 40-yard line. | 我会坐那离场四十码的绝好位置上 对着摄像机挥手 | 
| [09:39] | – You’re going to the Super Bowl? – Yes. | – 你要去超级碗杯? – 是的 | 
| [09:41] | A guy on my mail route got a couple tickets and offered me one. | 我在邮寄路上碰到一个家伙 碰巧有两张票,就给了我一张 | 
| [09:44] | – What’s his name? – Tim Whatley. | – 他叫什么名字? – 蒂姆・沃特力 | 
| [09:46] | That’s my ticket. | 那是我的票 | 
| [09:48] | Is it? | 是吗? | 
| [09:50] | Well, if only you’d known… | 好吧,其实我想和你说 | 
| [09:51] | …you could have saved some time and given it directly to me. | 如果你当初直接把票给我 你就能省点功夫 | 
| [09:58] | Newman. | 纽曼 | 
| [10:02] | What a movie. Good choice. | 多好看的电影,这太好看了 | 
| [10:03] | – Thank Scott. He recommended it. – Oh, Scott, Scott. | – 要谢谢斯科特,这是他推荐的 – 哦,斯科特,斯科特 | 
| [10:09] | He’s really great, isn’t he? | 他真的是个好人,不是吗? | 
| [10:10] | – Yes, he is. | – Yes, he is. – 是啊,他是 – 是啊,他就是 | 
| [10:14] | Let me ask you something. | 让我问你个问题 | 
| [10:18] | When you come out of the shower and put your robe on… | 当你冲完凉刚刚出来 你把你的浴袍带… | 
| [10:20] | …do you cinch it tight? Are you concerned about that? | 绑得够结实吗? 你有没有小心绑好? | 
| [10:23] | George. | 乔治 | 
| [10:25] | Do you hold the neck together… | 你有没有用手把领口抓住以防走光 | 
| [10:27] | …or are you just letting it flap in the breeze? | 还是你只是让脖子暴露在外面 | 
| [10:30] | George, you’re being ridiculous. | 乔治,你想太多了 | 
| [10:35] | What’s the massage situation? | 按摩的情形是怎么样的? | 
| [10:38] | – What do you mean? – Is there any work being done? | – 你的意思是? – 有没有做过按摩? | 
| [10:41] | Is there any rubbing, touching, finger manipulation on the other person? | 有没有肉体接触 推拿,按摩之类的行为? | 
| [10:45] | And if so, who is making the request? | 如果有,是谁先提出的? | 
| [10:48] | George, would you just stop. | 乔治,你就不能省省吗? | 
| [10:54] | Say you go into the bathroom at 2:00 in the morning. | 再比如你凌晨两点去洗手间 | 
| [10:57] | What’s the outfit? I mean, are you dressing up, or is it come as you are? | 我是说,你当时是怎么样的? 当时你有化妆吗? | 
| [11:01] | – George, what is wrong with you? – I’ll tell you what’s wrong. | – 乔治,你怎么了? – 让我告诉你怎么了. | 
| [11:05] | A grown woman with a male roommate. | 一个成熟女性 和一个男性室友 | 
| [11:07] | It’s unnatural. It’s an abomination. | 这不正常,这令我难以接受 | 
| [11:11] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 | 
| [11:13] | – How you doing? – I’m good. | – 还好吗? – 我很好 | 
| [11:14] | Do you need the bathroom? I’m gonna jump in the shower. | 你要不要用洗手间? 我想要去冲凉 | 
| [11:17] | No. Just throw my bras out of the way. | 不用,你把我的文胸拿开就行了 | 
| [11:23] | Well, this is my building. | 这就是我的公寓楼 我到了 | 
| [11:26] | Yes, it is. | 我看到了 | 
| [11:28] | – This was fun, you know? – Yeah. | – 我们过得很开心,是吗? – 对 | 
| [11:32] | So… | 那么… | 
| [11:34] | …I guess I’ll talk to you. | 我想我会再找你的 | 
| [11:37] | Aren’t you gonna invite me upstairs? | 你难道不请我上楼坐坐? | 
| [11:39] | Upstairs? You wanna go upstairs? | 楼上?你想上来? | 
| [11:42] | I would love to go upstairs. | 我非常想上去看看 | 
| [11:46] | Elaine, you are something else. | 伊莲,你真是出人意表 | 
| [11:49] | No one could ever put a label on you, huh? | 没人能琢磨透你,是吧? | 
| [11:51] | We’ll see. | 我们走着瞧呗 | 
| [11:56] | Newman. He’s going with Newman. | 纽曼,他和纽曼一齐去看比赛 | 
| [11:59] | How does Tim Whatley even know Newman? | 蒂姆是怎么认识纽曼的? | 
| [12:01] | Newman’s his mailman. | 纽曼帮他送信 | 
| [12:02] | Who goes to the Super Bowl with their mailman? | 谁会和自己的邮递员一齐去看超级碗? | 
| [12:05] | Who goes anywhere with Newman? | 谁想和纽曼一起出去? | 
| [12:09] | Well, he’s merry. | 好吧,这下可够他乐的了 | 
| [12:12] | He is merry. I’ll give him that. | 都乐得屁颠屁颠了 | 
| [12:14] | What’s this plant for? | 这棵仙人掌是做什么的? | 
| [12:16] | Oh, I had a little tiff with Bonnie about the roommate. | 哦,我和班尼在她的室友 问题上有些分歧 | 
| [12:20] | Well, the cactus will smooth things over. | 哦,这棵仙人掌会让事情好办好多 | 
| [12:22] | Hey. Guess what. | 嘿,知道吗? | 
| [12:24] | I’m going to the Super Bowl with Tim Whatley. | 我要和蒂姆一齐去看超级碗比赛了 | 
| [12:28] | – What? – We went out for coffee… | – 什么? – 我们昨晚一起去喝咖啡 | 
| [12:30] | …and he offered me a ticket. – But what about the label maker? | – 然后他给了我一张票 – 那个贴标器怎么样了? | 
| [12:34] | Well. | 不说这个了 | 
| [12:36] | Wait a minute. That’s my ticket. You didn’t wanna go. | 停一下,那是我的票 你根本不想去看超级碗 | 
| [12:38] | It was totally out of the blue. | 真的太意外了 | 
| [12:40] | We went upstairs to his apartment to look for the label maker… | 我和他上了楼 想去找那个贴标器 | 
| [12:43] | How? Did you say you had to use the bathroom? | 怎么做到的? 你说你要上厕所? | 
| [12:45] | – No. – Then how did you get up there? | – 不是 – 那你怎么上去的? | 
| [12:48] | – I said, “Do you wanna go upstairs?” – And there’s your ticket. | – 我说:“想一起上楼吗”? – 所以你的票来了 | 
| [12:51] | – Well. – What? | – 对啊 – 什么? | 
| [12:53] | That’s why you’re going to the Super Bowl. | 那就是为什么你要去超级碗杯了 | 
| [12:56] | – Why? – You go out with a guy one time. | – 为什么? – 你只和一个家伙出去约会一次 | 
| [12:59] | You ask him to go upstairs like you’re Mae West. | 你就和他说你想上楼, 就好像你是迈尔・沃斯特 【迈尔・沃斯特,30年代美国提倡性解放的著名女星】 | 
| [13:03] | Of course he’s gonna try and get you alone for the weekend. | 他当然想找一个周末能和你单独想处 | 
| [13:06] | You mean just because I asked him to go upstairs… | 你是说只是因为我想跟他上楼 | 
| [13:08] | …he thinks he’s going downtown? – Obviously. | – 他就认为他快得手了? – 很显然是这样 | 
| [13:12] | – You’re crazy. – Well, what happened upstairs? | – 你疯了 – 好吧,楼上发生了什么? | 
| [13:15] | As soon as we walked in… | 我们刚刚走进他的公寓 | 
| [13:16] | …he got a call from one of his patients with an impacted molar… | 他就接到一个病人的电话 | 
| [13:19] | …so he had to leave. I didn’t look for the label maker. | 他只好出诊了 我也没机会去找贴标器 | 
| [13:22] | I don’t trust this guy. I think he re-gifted… | 我不相信这个家伙 他就是个转手礼物的混蛋 | 
| [13:24] | …and then de-gifted. Now he’s using an upstairs invite… | 然后他又反悔不给票了 最后他又想利用一个上楼的请求 | 
| [13:27] | …as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp. | 做为一个跳板 想去获得一个完美超级碗杯性之旅的机会 | 
| [13:41] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 | 
| [13:43] | – What are you doing? – I’m watching your door. | – 你在这里干吗? – 帮你看着门 | 
| [13:45] | – My door? – Yeah. From my peephole. | – 我的门? – 对,从我门的猫眼里看着 | 
| [13:47] | Fisheye. Sees all. | 像鱼眼一样,什么都看得很清楚 | 
| [13:56] | – What was that? – Newman. Open it. Open it. Open. | – 那是什么声音? – 纽曼,开门,快开门 | 
| [13:59] | Damn. | 该死的 | 
| [14:04] | The bedroom. | 在卧室 | 
| [14:08] | Get him. | 逮住他 | 
| [14:10] | – I see you, Newman. I see you. – I’m taking the Congo as a penalty. | – 我抓到你了,纽曼,我抓到你了 – 我要拿下刚果做为对你作弊的惩罚 | 
| [14:16] | I’ve got a confession to make. | 我要自我反省一下 | 
| [14:18] | – What’s that? – I’ve got Super Bowl fever. | – 为什么? – 为了我对超级碗杯的狂热病 | 
| [14:22] | – Yeah. Yeah, me too. | – Yeah. – 对,对,我也是 – 嗯 | 
| [14:28] | – So where are we staying? – Oh, the Ambassador. | – 我们今晚住在哪儿? – 哦,大使馆 | 
| [14:34] | Big room? | 很大的房间? | 
| [14:35] | It’s a regular room, but it’s right downtown. | 是一个普通的房间 但是能直通市区 (引申意为能发生性关系) | 
| [14:39] | – Downtown? – Right downtown. | – 市区? – 直通市区 | 
| [14:45] | What do they have there? A couple of beds? | 他们这儿有什么? 有两张床吗? | 
| [14:48] | Why? You bringing someone else? | 为什么要两张床? 你邀请了其他人过来? | 
| [14:52] | No… | 不是 | 
| [14:54] | …but don’t you think there should be two beds? | 但是你不觉得我们需要 两张床吗? | 
| [14:56] | There’s two of us. | 我们有两个人 | 
| [15:03] | Oh, a cactus. | 哦,仙人掌 | 
| [15:05] | They don’t need any water… | 它连水都不用浇 | 
| [15:07] | …so you don’t have to keep taking them to the bathroom. | 所以你没必要把它拿到洗手间里去了 | 
| [15:10] | Well… | 好吧… | 
| [15:13] | …look who’s here. | …看看谁来了 | 
| [15:16] | I asked Scott to move out. | 我要求斯科特搬出去住 | 
| [15:22] | So she kicked him out of the apartment? | 她就这样把他踢出了公寓? | 
| [15:25] | That’s right. | 就是这样 | 
| [15:26] | It’s just me and her. | 现在只剩我和她了 | 
| [15:29] | She rearranged her whole life for you. | 她为了你而重新 规划了自己的生活 | 
| [15:32] | Yeah, I guess she did. | 对,我也觉得 | 
| [15:35] | He’s gone. Now I’m the man. | 斯科特搬走了 现在我是那个和她处在同一屋檐下的男人 | 
| [15:37] | That’s not a good role for you. | 这局面对你来说可不怎么妙 | 
| [15:40] | No, it’s not. | 对,不妙啊 | 
| [15:42] | You unwittingly made a major commitment. | 你不知不觉间就做出了一个重大的承诺 | 
| [15:44] | That’s a lot of pressure. | 压力可不小哦 | 
| [15:46] | Oh, my God. | 哦,我的天啊 | 
| [15:49] | You wanted to be ensconced in velvet. | 你只是想被天鹅绒包裹起来 | 
| [15:51] | You’re buried. | 现在你被天鹅绒活埋了 | 
| [15:53] | I had the perfect situation here. He was shouldering half the load. | 我本来在这儿好好的 他们一人一半房租 | 
| [15:57] | – He was shouldering. – I couldn’t leave well enough alone. | – 他是在付房租 – 原来的局面再好没有了 | 
| [16:00] | Where you going? | 你去哪? | 
| [16:02] | I gotta go help tape up all his boxes and get them ready for shipping. | 我要去帮斯科特打包行李 然后托运 | 
| [16:05] | Well, here. Take Whatley’s label maker. | 好吧,拿这个去 蒂姆的贴标器 | 
| [16:08] | – I don’t wanna see it again. – Thanks. | – 我不想再看到它 – 谢谢 | 
| [16:12] | Yeah. I am taking over South America… | 太好了 我占领了南美 | 
| [16:14] | …and there ain’t nothing you can do about it. | 而且你只能束手无策 | 
| [16:17] | Too bad about that Super Bowl ticket, huh, Newman? | 球票的事太糟糕了 对吧?纽曼 | 
| [16:19] | Yeah. I just hope Tim Whatley’s electric bills… | 是啊,我只希望蒂姆的电费单 | 
| [16:22] | …don’t suddenly get lost in the mail… | 最好不要在邮递途中突然丢失了 | 
| [16:25] | …or it could be lights out for him. | 要不然他家可就要黑灯瞎火喽 | 
| [16:28] | Okay. Thanks for having me over, guys. | 好吧,伙计们,真是多谢招待 (在自己家被人招待了,�澹� | 
| [16:30] | Yeah. | 好的 | 
| [16:34] | – All right, I’ll see you later. – Oh, hey, Jerry. | – 好吧,回见 – 哦,嘿,杰瑞 | 
| [16:37] | Tim Whatley. Out scalping? | 蒂姆,又出来倒黄牛票了? | 
| [16:39] | See, now, I’ve been thinking a lot about what happened. | 你知道,我一直在想最近发生的事情 | 
| [16:42] | I feel horrible. Listen, I wanna give you a ticket back. | 我感觉很不好 我必须把其中一张票还给你 | 
| [16:45] | – Are you serious? What about Elaine? – Oh, Elaine, yeah. | – 你没开玩笑吗?伊莲怎么办? – 哦,伊莲,对哦 | 
| [16:48] | Well, things just didn’t work out like I thought they would. | 好吧 事情不是按照我预想得那么发展 | 
| [16:52] | Hey, isn’t this Kramer’s car? | 嘿,那是克莱默的车吗? | 
| [16:55] | Hey, Cosmo! They’re towing your car. | 嘿,科兹莫! 他们要把你的车拖走了 | 
| [16:59] | What? | 什么? | 
| [17:03] | Not my car! | 不要拖我的车! | 
| [17:07] | They’re towing my car. | 他们在拖我的车 | 
| [17:11] | – What are you doing? – I’m taking the board with me. | – 你在干嘛? – 我要把这游戏随身带着 | 
| [17:17] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [17:21] | Hey! Hey, wait! | 嘿!嘿,等一下! | 
| [17:25] | Wait! | 等一下! | 
| [17:26] | Hey, wait a minute! | 嘿!给我停一下! | 
| [17:29] | Hey! | 嘿! | 
| [17:30] | – So I guess I’ll see you at the game. – Yeah, see you there. | – 好吧,我们超级碗比赛时见 – 好的,到时见 | 
| [17:33] | Okay. Good. | 好的 | 
| [17:39] | Hi, George. | 嘿,乔治 | 
| [17:43] | Where…? | 这是? | 
| [17:44] | What happened? Where’s…? Where’s all the stuff? | 怎么回事? 那些家具呢? | 
| [17:47] | It’s gone. It was all his. | 那些要被搬走了 家具都是斯科特的 | 
| [17:50] | Is this a label maker? | 这是个贴标器吗? | 
| [17:52] | But the table, the stereo, the VCR… The velvet couch. Where’s the velvet? | 但是那些桌子,音响,录像机呢? 还有天鹅绒沙发,天鹅绒呢? | 
| [17:57] | They were his. | 那些也是他的 | 
| [17:59] | Besides, we don’t need any of those things. | 再说了,我们不需要那些东西 | 
| [18:03] | We have each other. | 我们互相有了对方就够了 | 
| [18:10] | Are you sure you know where the impound yard is? | 你确定我们现在还要继续玩吗? | 
| [18:12] | Oh, stop stalling. Come on. | 哦,别废话了,快点 | 
| [18:15] | L… I can’t think. There’s all this noise. | 可是,这里太吵了,我没法思考! | 
| [18:18] | Or is it because I’ve built a stronghold around Greenland… | 是因为我在格陵兰岛附近 的稳固防线让你不想再玩了吧? | 
| [18:21] | …I’ve driven you out of Western Europe… | 我已经把你赶出了西欧 | 
| [18:24] | …and I’ve left you teetering on the brink of complete annihilation? | 我让你在被彻底消灭的边缘上 受尽折磨苦苦挣扎 | 
| [18:28] | I’m not beaten yet. I still have armies in the Ukraine. | 我还没输 我在乌克兰还有兵力 | 
| [18:32] | Yeah? The Ukraine. | 是吗?乌克兰 | 
| [18:34] | You know what the Ukraine is? It’s a sitting duck. | 你知道乌克兰像什么吗? 它就是一只好欺负的鸭子 | 
| [18:37] | A road apple, Newman. | 一堆马粪 | 
| [18:39] | The Ukraine is weak. | 乌克兰太弱小了 | 
| [18:41] | It’s feeble. | 随时会被攻占 | 
| [18:43] | I think it’s time to put the hurt on the Ukraine. | 我想是时候去乌克兰玩一下了 | 
| [18:46] | I come from Ukraine. You not say Ukraine weak. | 我是乌克兰人 不准你说乌克兰很弱小 | 
| [18:50] | Yeah, we’re playing a game here, pal. | 好吧,伙计 我们只是在玩游戏 | 
| [18:51] | Ukraine is game to you? How about I take your little board and smash! | 乌克兰对你们来说只是个游戏? 我把你们的破烂游戏砸烂怎么样? | 
| [19:00] | Hello, Tim. | 你好,蒂姆 | 
| [19:04] | – Elaine, hi. – Don’t worry, Tim. | – 伊莲 – 别担心,蒂姆 | 
| [19:05] | I didn’t come by to yell at you. I didn’t come by for that. | 我不是过来责备你的 真的不是 | 
| [19:08] | I just came by to pick up my label maker. | 我只是顺便过来 拿我的贴标器 | 
| [19:13] | I gave you a label maker, and now I would like to have it back. | 我送过你一个贴标器 现在我想要回来 | 
| [19:17] | But you gave it to me. | 但是你已经给我了 | 
| [19:18] | But you gave me a ticket to the Super Bowl. | 但是你也给过我一张超级碗球票 | 
| [19:21] | Hand it over, Whatley. | 交出来,蒂姆 | 
| [19:24] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [19:27] | You don’t have the label maker, do you? | 你现在没有那个贴标器了 对吧? | 
| [19:30] | – No. – I knew it. | – 是,没有了 – 我就知道 | 
| [19:32] | – You’re a re-gifter. – Oh, yeah. Some gift. | – 你就是个送转手礼的! – 哦,对,对有些礼物是这样 | 
| [19:35] | – That thing didn’t work at all. – What? | – 那玩意根本不行 – 什么? | 
| [19:37] | You put a label on something, 10 minutes later it would peel off. | 你贴个标签在其它东西上 十分钟它就掉了 | 
| [19:40] | It was the worst gift I ever got. | 那是我收到过最糟糕的礼物 | 
| [19:45] | Well, I bought it for you… | 可是我买那个送给你 | 
| [19:48] | …because you were so nice to me for not charging me for the dental work. | 是因为你免费帮我医牙 你真是个好人 | 
| [19:55] | The way you worked on my filling, you were so… | 你让我感觉到 | 
| [19:58] | So gentle and so caring and so sensitive. | 你是那么有绅士风度 那么关心人,那么体贴 | 
| [20:04] | Oh, Elaine. | 哦,伊莲 | 
| [20:20] | H… | 哦! | 
| [20:22] | …G… | G排 | 
| [20:23] | …F. Seat four. | F排,四座 | 
| [20:27] | One, two, three… | 一,二,三 | 
| [20:34] | Hello, Newman. | 你好,纽曼 | 
| [20:36] | Hello, Jerry. | 嘿,杰瑞 | 
| [20:39] | Tim couldn’t make it. He’s in love. | 蒂姆来不了了 他去拍拖了 | 
| [20:42] | – Isn’t that wonderful? – Oh, it’s enchanting. | – 恋爱多美妙啊? – 哦,何止,恋爱醉人呐 | 
| [20:51] | Here’s the TV. | 电视来了 | 
| [20:53] | I know you wanted to watch the Super Bowl. | 我知道你想去看超级碗杯 | 
| [21:01] | Do you at least have some towels we could sit on? | 你有没有毛巾可以坐? | 
| [21:05] | It’s, like, a four-hour game. | 那比赛可有四个小时 | 
| [21:09] | George, Scott’s gonna drop by. He said he never got his boxes. | 乔治,斯科特说他等下要过来 他说收不到他的家具 | 
| [21:13] | I’ll get the towels. | 我去拿毛巾 | 
| [21:15] | How am I gonna get out of this? Think, Costanza. Think! | 我要怎么摆脱这一切? 好好想想,再想想 | 
| [21:23] | – Here we are. – Hey. | – 毛巾来了 – 嘿! | 
| [21:26] | Do you know, Bonnie, l… | 你知道吗?班尼,我 | 
| [21:29] | I just had a pretty wild idea. | 我突然有了个疯狂的主意 | 
| [21:32] | – What is it? – Well, l… | – 什么? – 恩?我 | 
| [21:34] | I’m not sure how you pronounce it or anything, but l… | 我不知道你是怎么读这个法语词的 | 
| [21:38] | I believe it’s ménage à trois? | 我觉得应该是“同居三人行” (引申为3p) | 
| [21:42] | What? | 什么? | 
| [21:45] | – Hi. – Scott. | – 嘿! – 斯科特 | 
| [21:47] | Remember what we talked about the other day? | 还记得我们之前说过的那事吗? | 
| [21:49] | George is into it. | 乔治要加进来 | 
| [21:54] | Oh, really? | 哦,真的吗? | 
| [22:11] | Great streak of luck I’m having. | 我的运气实在太好了 | 
| [22:14] | First Kramer almost beats me at Risk, but I narrowly escape… | 先是玩游戏那会,我几乎就快被克莱默打败了 却在最后一刻侥幸脱身 | 
| [22:18] | …and then Tim Whatley gives me this Super Bowl ticket. | 然后我又从蒂姆手里 拿到了这张票 | 
| [22:21] | Can you move over at all? | 你能挪过去一点吗? | 
| [22:23] | And then… Then, just as I’m about to go… | 然后就在我要出发的时候 | 
| [22:26] | …these boxes show up at the post office with no labels. | 这些无标签的托运箱子 就那么出现在邮局门口 | 
| [22:31] | No labels, Jerry. You know what that means? | 杰瑞,没有标签! 你知道这意味着什么吗? | 
| [22:34] | Freebies! | 天上掉馅饼了 | 
| [22:37] | I got this great mini TV and a VCR. | 我得到了一个超赞的迷你电视 还有一个录像机 | 
| [22:42] | – It’s unbelievable. – An inch. | – 太不可思议了! – 一英尺! | 
| [22:44] | – Can you move over an inch? – Oh, come on. | – 你就不能移过去一英尺吗? – 哦,得了吧! |