时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Remember the doorman strike? | 还记得看门人罢工吗? |
[00:05] | They have a union, in the fancy buildings… | 他们在漂亮的楼里有个联盟… |
[00:07] | …and they went on strike. | 然后他们罢工了 |
[00:08] | You would think if any group of people would not wanna demonstrate… | 如果说有这么一群人 不想让人们发现… |
[00:11] | …what life would be like without them, it would be doormen. | 没有他们生活会变成怎样 那这群人就是看门人 |
[00:16] | “Let’s see how they do without us.” | “没我们看他们会怎么办” |
[00:20] | There’s no doorman, people open the door, they walk in. | 没看门人,人们就开了门直接进去 |
[00:23] | Who’s gonna walk out next? | 下个罢工的会是谁? |
[00:25] | The guys that clean your windshield at the traffic light with the dirty rag? | 红绿灯下拿着脏抹布 为你擦挡风玻璃的人? |
[00:29] | “We demand shorter yellows and longer reds.” | “我们要求缩短黄灯(时间) |
[00:33] | -=The Last Fantasy=- | 延长红灯(时间)” |
[00:36] | “看门人” “看门人” | |
[00:46] | – May I help you? – Yeah. | – 需要帮助吗? – 嗯 |
[00:47] | I’m just going up to see Elaine Benes. | 我只是上去看伊莲・贝尼斯 |
[00:49] | Benes. There’s no one here by that name. | 贝尼斯?这里没有叫这个的 |
[00:53] | Oh, she’s housesitting for Mr. Pitt. | 噢,她为皮特先生看家 |
[00:55] | – Oh, housesitting? – Yeah. | – 噢,看家 – 是的 |
[00:57] | What are you, the boyfriend? | 你是谁,她男朋友? |
[00:59] | Here for a quickie? | 来这“速搞”一下? |
[01:04] | – Can I just go up? – Oh, I get it. | – 我能上去吗? – 噢,我知道了 |
[01:07] | Why waste time making small talk with the doorman? | 干嘛要浪费时间和看门人说话? |
[01:09] | I should just shut up and do my job opening the door for you. | 我就该闭嘴干活,为你开门 |
[01:30] | How about those Knicks? | 尼克斯队怎么样? |
[01:33] | Oh, I see, on the sports page. | 噢,我知道,在体育版上 |
[01:35] | Why do you think I wasn’t reading the Wall Street page? | 你怎么知道我不是在读华尔街日版? |
[01:37] | Oh, I know. Because I’m the uneducated doorman. | 噢,我知道了 就因为我是个没文化的看门人 |
[01:44] | So you think your parents will get back together? | 你认为你父母会和好? |
[01:47] | I hope so. I can’t take him living with me much longer. | 但愿吧,我不能再和他住一起了 |
[01:49] | He makes this kasha, it stinks up the whole house. | 他做荞麦粥,家里全是那味儿 |
[01:52] | – Hey, George, stick them up. – What? | – 嘿,乔治,站好 – 怎么了? |
[01:55] | For these German tourists. Pretend that I’m robbing you. | 德国游客,假装我在打劫你 |
[01:58] | – Why? – So these people can go back home… | – 为什么? – 这样他们就会回家… |
[02:00] | …and tell their friends they saw a real New York mugging. | 告诉他们的朋友 他们见识到了真正的“纽约式打劫” |
[02:03] | It’ll give them a thrill. | 吓吓他们 |
[02:05] | All right, hands up, porky. | 好吧,就起手来,肥猪 |
[02:08] | That’s it. Now, give me your wallet. | 就这样,把钱包给我 |
[02:11] | You got it in here, huh, fat boy? | 你放在这里了,哈,胖小子? |
[02:14] | Is that all you got, huh? Is that all you got? | 就这么多吗,嗯?就这么点吗? |
[02:16] | – All right, that’s enough. – I’ll tell you when it’s enough. | – 好了,够了 – 我告诉你什么叫够了 |
[02:21] | All right, you better not say anything or I’ll stalk you. | 好了,你最好闭嘴,否则我就跟踪你 |
[02:27] | Where have you been? We’re gonna miss the movie. Let’s go. | 你到哪去了? 我们要错过电影了,走吧 |
[02:29] | I am not going back down there. I can’t face that guy again. | 我不想下楼 我不想再看到那个家伙 |
[02:34] | – What guy? – The doorman. | – 哪个家伙? – 那个看门人 |
[02:36] | I don’t wanna play any more of his mind games. | 我不想再和他玩什么智力游戏 |
[02:38] | – What time does he get off? – Six. | – 他几点走? – 六点 |
[02:40] | But then the night doorman comes on. He’s much scarier. | 但夜班看门人会来,他更可怕 |
[02:45] | Well, it’s almost 6 now. Can’t we just wait till he goes home? | 好,快六点了 我们就不能等到他回家? |
[02:48] | – We’ll still make the movie. – Okay, okay. | – 我们能赶上电影 – 好吧,好吧 |
[02:59] | So, what did you do today, Dad? | 今天干什么了,爸爸? |
[03:00] | Today I went record shopping in Greenwich Village. | 我去格林威治村的唱片店了 |
[03:04] | I bought this record, but I can’t seem to find the hi-fi. | 我买了这盘唱片 但我好像找不到音响 |
[03:07] | I don’t have a hi-fi. | 我没有音响 |
[03:08] | – I gave you my old record player. – I gave it to Cosmo. | – 我把老唱片机给你了 – 我把它给科斯莫了 |
[03:11] | Cosmo? Who’s Cosmo? | 科斯莫?谁是科斯莫? |
[03:13] | I’m Cosmo. | 我是科斯莫 |
[03:14] | Well, I want it back. I want to listen to that cha-cha record. | 那我想把它要回来,我想听恰恰 |
[03:18] | One, two, cha-cha-cha. | 一,二,恰-恰-恰 |
[03:20] | All right, all right. Can we go out and eat? | 好了,我们能出去吃饭了吗? |
[03:24] | Let me change my shirt. | 让我换个衬衫 |
[03:33] | Jerry, it’s 6, let’s go. | 杰瑞,六点了,我们走 |
[03:35] | That doorman’s still milling around outside. | 那个看门的还在外面转悠 |
[03:39] | He’s very peculiar. | 他很奇怪 |
[03:44] | – No, don’t… – Hello. | – 不,不要… – 你好 |
[03:46] | – Oh, hi, Mr. Pitt. – Give that to me. | – 噢,你好,皮特先生 – 给我 |
[03:50] | Hello, Mr. Pitt. How’s Scotland? | 你好,皮特先生,苏格兰怎么样? |
[03:52] | Elaine, are you having a party? | 伊莲,你在开派对吗? |
[03:54] | A party? Oh, no, that was just my stupid friend, Jerry. | 派对?哦,不 是我的傻朋友,杰瑞 |
[03:58] | He just left. We can go. | 他刚走,我们走吧 |
[03:59] | There’s to be no entertaining while I’m gone. | 我不在的时候禁止任何娱乐活动 |
[04:02] | Believe me, we’re not entertained. We’re just leaving. | 相信我,没什么娱乐,我们这就走 |
[04:04] | – Grab those empty bottles for me. – I need to know what’s in the mail. | – 把空瓶子给我 – 我想知道信箱里都有什么 |
[04:08] | Oh, well, Mr. Pitt, there’s really nothing that can’t wait. | 噢,好吧,皮特先生 没什么要紧的东西 |
[04:11] | – We’re trying to catch a movie. – Well, catch the later show. | – 我们要赶电影 – 得了,赶晚场的 |
[04:14] | I need to know what’s in the mail. | 我要知道邮箱里有什么 |
[04:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:19] | I can’t go. | 我不能去了 |
[04:30] | The new TIME magazine. | 新一期的《时代》 |
[04:33] | – The new People. – Oh, who’s on the cover? | – 新一期的《人物》 – 噢,封面是谁? |
[04:37] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿,伙计 |
[04:40] | You? What are you doing here? You work at this building too? | 你?在这干嘛? 你也在这栋楼上班? |
[04:44] | Oh, sure. | 噢,当然 |
[04:46] | Poor doorman has to work two jobs… | 可怜的看门人要打两份工… |
[04:48] | …to put food on the table for mother and baby. | 来给妈妈和孩子买吃的 |
[04:50] | No, I live here. | 不,我住这 |
[04:53] | That’s okay, isn’t it? | 那就好,不是吗? |
[04:54] | So you work all day as a doorman at one building… | 你一整天在一栋楼里上班… |
[04:57] | …and then you stand outside your building? | 然后还站在你家门外? |
[04:59] | Yeah. You got a problem with that? | 是啊,有问题吗? |
[05:02] | Look, I’m not going in your building. I really don’t have to talk to you. | 我不想进你家,我不是非得和你谈话 |
[05:06] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[05:08] | You really think you’re better than me, don’t you? | 你真的认为你比我强吗,不是吗? |
[05:12] | So my father opened his shirt… | 我爸打开衬衫… |
[05:15] | – Yeah, and? – Tell him, Kramer. | – 恩,然后? – 你说吧,克莱默 |
[05:19] | He had breasts. | 他有乳房 |
[05:27] | – What do you mean, breasts? – Big breasts. | – 你什么意思,乳房? – 丰满的乳房 |
[05:30] | So what? A lot of older men have that. | 那又怎么样? 许多老头都那样 |
[05:32] | No, not these. These were real hooters. | 不,不一样,它们高耸入云 |
[05:40] | I was throwing up all night. | 我昨天吐了一晚上 |
[05:43] | It was like my own personal Crying Game. | 就像是我自己的“哭泣游戏” (一部老电影,探讨了性和种族的话题 通常被观众当作是恐怖片) |
[05:51] | You know, maybe you’re gonna get them too, George. | 你知道吗,乔治 也许你以后也会那样 |
[05:56] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是,没错 |
[05:58] | What if it’s a genetic thing? Like father, like son. | 如果是遗传怎么办? 有其父必有其子 |
[06:01] | But your father’s not bald. | 但你父亲不谢顶 |
[06:02] | No, no. That skips a generation. | 不,不,那是隔代遗传 |
[06:04] | The baldness gene comes from your grandfather. | 秃顶是祖父遗传的 |
[06:06] | Then I suppose the bosom gene comes from your grandmother? | 那我想胸部基因,来自你祖母? |
[06:11] | Frank can’t be too comfortable with those things clanging around. | 那两个东西挂着,弗兰克不会舒服的 |
[06:15] | He should wear something for support. | 他应该穿个什么来支撑一下 |
[06:19] | – You mean, like a bra? – No, a bra is for ladies. | – 你是说,胸罩? – 不,胸罩是给女人的 |
[06:22] | I’m talking about a support undergarment… | 我是说能提供支撑的内衣… |
[06:24] | …specifically designed for men. | 专为男士设计 |
[06:28] | Boy, that brain never stops working, does it? | 哥们儿,你脑袋 一刻不停地在思考,是吗? |
[06:31] | That’s right. I’m gonna go noodle with this. | 是的,我要去想想这个 |
[06:37] | Hey, we’re twins. | 嘿,我们是双胞胎 |
[06:41] | What?! | 什么?! |
[06:44] | Our shirts, they’re the same. | 我们的衬衫一模一样 |
[06:47] | Imagine that. | 想象一下 |
[06:52] | What? What did you say to the doorman? | 什么?你对看门人说了什么? |
[06:54] | What? Nothing. | 什么?什么都没说 |
[06:56] | He claims that you followed him home and started harassing him. | 他说你跟他回家,然后骚扰他 |
[07:00] | What, does this guy got a personal vendetta with me? | 什么,那个人和我有世仇吗? |
[07:03] | What did I do to him? Because I asked him about the Knicks? | 我对他做了什么? 就因为我问他尼克斯队的事? |
[07:05] | – Hey, did you make the movie? – No. | – 嘿,你去看电影了吗? – 没有 |
[07:07] | You wanna go tonight? You can pick me up. | 今天想去吗?你来接我 |
[07:09] | All right. Can we go to a later show so he’s off his shift when I come by? | 好吧,我们看晚点的行吗? 这样我去时他换班 |
[07:13] | So now we have to rearrange our lives to avoid the doorman? | 那现在要为了看门人 重排我们的生活? |
[07:17] | Yes, we do. | 是的,我们得这样 |
[07:24] | What is wrong with George? | 乔治怎么了? |
[07:26] | He’s trying to get something off his chest. | 他想把胸前的东西弄掉 |
[07:31] | All right. I gotta try and talk my mother into taking him off my hands. | 好的,我要和我妈谈谈 让她把老爸接回去 |
[07:39] | Help you? | 要帮忙吗? |
[07:42] | What are you doing here? You’re supposed to be gone. | 你在这干嘛?你应该下班了 |
[07:45] | I traded shifts with the night doorman. He had personal affairs to attend to. | 我和晚上的人换班了,他有些私事 |
[07:48] | My fellow doormen and I watch out for each other. | 我和同事相互帮忙 |
[07:51] | We don’t stab each other in the back like people in your world. | 我们不像你们那样在背后相互中伤 |
[07:55] | Look, I don’t want any trouble. | 你看,我不想找麻烦 |
[07:57] | I don’t have a doorman in my building. I guess I’m not used to talking to them. | 我楼里没看门人 我想我还不习惯和他们交谈 |
[08:02] | – I’d really just like to be friends. – You wanna be friends? | – 我真的想和你们交朋友 – 你想做朋友? |
[08:05] | I’d like to be. | 我想 |
[08:07] | – Then watch the door for a minute. – What? | – 看一分钟的门 – 什么? |
[08:09] | I just want to get a beer. Be back in a minute. | 我想买瓶啤酒,一分钟就回 |
[08:11] | – Wait a second. What do I do? – It’s not brain surgery. | – 等一下,我干什么? – 又不是脑部手术 |
[08:13] | Open the door for people. If they don’t live here, don’t let them in. | 为人开门 如果他们不住这,别放进来 |
[08:17] | Here. | 这里 |
[08:18] | Wear this. | 戴上 |
[08:33] | Hey, hey, wait a second. | 嘿,嘿,等一下 |
[08:34] | Hey! Hello! | 嘿!你好! |
[08:38] | – Wait a second, you live here? – Of course I live here. | – 等一下,你住着? – 我当然住这 |
[08:41] | I’ve lived here for 20 years. Now, if you don’t let me in… | 我住这20年了 现在,如果你不让我进… |
[08:44] | …I’m going to call the police and have you arrested. | 我就去叫警察来抓你 |
[08:47] | All right. All right. | 好吧,好吧 |
[08:50] | You think you’re better than me? | 你以为你比我强? |
[09:21] | – You gotta sign for it. – Oh, right, right. | – 你得签收 – 噢,好的,好的 |
[09:29] | Hey, how about those Knicks, huh? | 嘿,尼克斯队怎么样,嗯? |
[09:34] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 对啊,对啊,对啊 |
[09:50] | Hey, I brought back your record player. | 嘿,我把你的唱片机带来了 |
[09:53] | Oh, thank you, Kramer. Put it over there. | 噢,谢谢,克莱默,就放那吧 |
[09:56] | Oh, boy. Yeah. | 噢,好家伙 |
[10:00] | – So how you feeling? – A little tired. | – 你感觉怎样? – 有点累 |
[10:03] | – Does your back hurt? – How did you know? | – 你背疼? – 你怎么知道? |
[10:06] | Well, it’s obvious. You’re carrying a lot of extra baggage up there. | 呃,很明显,你那里有很多负担 |
[10:10] | – Up here? – Oh, yeah, top floor. | – 这儿? – 噢,是的,顶楼 |
[10:14] | Listen, Frank… | 听着,弗兰克… |
[10:15] | …you ever considered wearing something for support? | 你考虑过穿点什么来支撑吗? |
[10:18] | Now, look at this. Mind you, this is just a prototype. | 来,看这里,提醒你,这只是个样品 |
[10:21] | – You want me to wear a bra? – No, no. | – 你要我带胸罩? – 不,不 |
[10:23] | A bra is for ladies. Meet the Bro. | 胸罩是给女士的,这是“兄罩” |
[10:31] | So is your father excited about coming home? | 你爸对回家很兴奋? |
[10:37] | George. | 乔治 |
[10:40] | Hey, Mom, what kind of woman was Grandma? | 嘿,妈妈 ,祖母是怎样的人? |
[10:44] | All of a sudden you’re interested in your grandmother? | 你突然对你祖母感兴趣了? |
[10:46] | Well, you know, you get to a certain point… | 好吧,你知道你到了一定年龄… |
[10:48] | …you want to know about your roots. | 你就想去寻根 |
[10:51] | – Well, she was a lovely woman. – Yeah. | – 好吧,他是个可爱的女人 – 是 |
[10:54] | – What about physically? – Physically? | – 生理上呢? – 生理上? |
[10:58] | – You know, what did she look like? – Well, you’ve seen pictures. | – 你知道,她长得怎么样? – 你看过照片 |
[11:01] | Well, you can’t tell much from those pictures. | 呃,你不能从照片中知道很多 |
[11:03] | Tell what? | 知道什么? |
[11:09] | Was she? | 她是? |
[11:11] | – Was she a big woman? – Big? No. | – 她…她大吗? – 大?不 |
[11:14] | She was my height. | 他和我一般高 |
[11:16] | – Bosomy? | – Bosomy? – 胸部丰满吗? – 丰满吗? |
[11:19] | You want to know if your grandmother was bosomy? | 你想知道你祖母是否丰满? |
[11:23] | I was just wondering. The information could be relevant. | 我只是想知道,这些信息可能有关系 |
[11:26] | Where do you get your genes from? | 这是从哪遗传来的? |
[11:29] | That’s what I’d like to know. | 我也想知道 |
[11:33] | – I can’t believe you left your post. – He left me there. | – 我不敢相信你就一走了之 – 他把我留在那 |
[11:36] | You see the mind games? | 你看出这个“智力游戏”了吗? |
[11:41] | Hey, what’s going on here? | 嘿,发生什么事了? |
[11:43] | Somebody stole the couch out of the lobby. | 有人偷了大厅的沙发 |
[11:48] | Where’s the doorman? | 看门人在哪? |
[11:49] | How come someone wasn’t watching the door? | 怎么没人看门? |
[11:52] | – Jerry, let’s get out of here. – Yeah. | – 杰瑞,我们还是走吧 – 好 |
[12:11] | Oh, my God. | 噢,我的上帝 |
[12:22] | – Why were you watching the door? – He asked me to. | – 你为什么要看门? – 他叫我看的 |
[12:25] | We were getting along. | 我们在和解 |
[12:26] | You know, my fingerprints are all over this. | 你知道,那上面全是我指纹 |
[12:29] | That doorman knows you’re a friend of mine. | 看门人知道你是我的朋友 |
[12:31] | He’ll tell that co-op lady. She’ll tell Mr. Pitt. | 他会告诉居委会大妈 大妈会告诉皮特先生 |
[12:33] | Jerry, I’m in this too deep. | 杰瑞,我陷进去了 |
[12:36] | Don’t you find it odd that as soon as he leaves, a couch gets stolen? | 他一走沙发就被偷了 你不觉得奇怪吗? |
[12:39] | – Maybe he’s setting me up. – All right. Shut up. | – 也许他在给我设圈套 – 好吧,闭嘴 |
[12:42] | Just let me think. I gotta think. | 让我想想,我得想想 |
[12:44] | We gotta get our story straight. | 我们得把故事捋顺 |
[12:46] | – All right. What if we say…? – All right. Here it is. | – 好吧,如果我们说…? – 好吧,就这样 |
[12:48] | This is what we’ll tell them. | 我们就这样跟他们说 |
[12:50] | – You came to pick me up. – I came to pick you up. | – 你来接我 – 我来接你 |
[12:53] | – Yeah, that’s what I said. – No, I was just… | – 是啊,那是我说的 – 不,我就是… |
[12:56] | – No, I know. It’s not helping. – All right. Well, just start again. | – 不,我知道,没用 – 好吧,重来 |
[13:00] | – Okay. You came to pick me up… – Right. | – 好吧,你来接我… – 对 |
[13:04] | – You see? Again. – What? I said, “Right.” | – 你看,又来了 – 什么?我说,“对” |
[13:08] | All right, you came right upstairs without talking to the doorman. | 好的,你直接上楼,没和看门人说话 |
[13:12] | But the doorman’s gonna say I was there. | 但是看门人会说我来过 |
[13:14] | So what? No one’s gonna believe a doorman. | 那又怎样?没人相信看门人 |
[13:17] | – I don’t know if this is gonna work. – Stick with the story. We’ll be fine. | – 我不知道这是否有用 – 一口咬定,没事的 |
[13:20] | – Let me do the talking. – Okay. | – 由我来说 – 好吧 |
[13:22] | Good. Now fix me a drink. | 好的,给我杯酒 |
[13:25] | How’s that feel? | 感觉怎样? |
[13:27] | – This feels very comfortable. – You see? | – 感觉很舒服 – 你看? |
[13:30] | – I feel 10 years younger. – And your posture’s a lot better. | – 我觉得年轻了10岁 – 你的姿势好多了 |
[13:32] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[13:34] | – And I can breathe easier too. – I told you. | – 呼吸顺多了 – 我告诉过你 |
[13:36] | Frank, listen, here’s what I’m thinking. | 弗兰克,听着 我是这么想的 |
[13:38] | – You have a friend in the bra business. – Of course. Sid Farkus. | – 你有个朋友是卖胸罩的 – 是的,西德 |
[13:41] | He’s the best in the business. | 他在这行干的最好 |
[13:43] | It’s our chance. What do you say? It’ll be me, you and the Bro, bro. | 这是我们的机会,你觉得怎么样? 我,你,和兄罩 |
[13:47] | Let’s do it. | 一起干 |
[13:49] | Except we gotta do something about the name. | 只是我们得把名字换一下 |
[13:51] | – Why? What’s wrong with Bro? – Bro is no good. Too ethnic. | – 为什么?“兄罩”怎么了? – 不好,种族性太强 |
[13:54] | – You got something better? – How about the… | – 你有更好的主意吗? – 这么怎么样… |
[13:58] | The Mansiere. | “雄罩” |
[14:02] | – Mansiere? – That’s right. | – “雄罩” – 是的 |
[14:04] | A brassiere for a man. | 给男人的胸罩 |
[14:07] | The Mansiere. Get it? | 雄罩,知道了吗? |
[14:09] | Well, you scared her off. | 你们把她吓走了 |
[14:12] | We may never see Mom again. | 我们再也看不见妈妈了 |
[14:15] | Hey, George, what do you like better, the Bro or the Mansiere? | 嘿,乔治 “兄罩”和“雄罩”,你更喜欢哪个? |
[14:25] | Dad, we need to talk. | 爸爸,我们得谈谈 |
[14:32] | I had to use the bathroom… | 我当时要去厕所… |
[14:33] | …so I asked this guy to watch the door for a few minutes. | 所以我就叫这个人看了几分钟的门 |
[14:36] | Why should I believe you? | 我为什么要相信你? |
[14:39] | Actually, it was her friend. | 事实上,是她的朋友 |
[14:44] | I was just speaking to the doorman here about the couch robbery. | 我正和看门人说沙发被盗的事 |
[14:48] | Oh, really? The doorman. | 噢,真的吗?看门人 |
[14:52] | And pray tell, what did the doorman say? | 我们来听听看门人说了什么? |
[14:54] | He said he asked a friend of yours to watch the door. | 他说他叫你的一个朋友来看门 |
[14:58] | Oh, my. | 噢,天呐 |
[15:00] | Well, the doorman certainly has a wild imagination, doesn’t he? | 好吧,看门人的想象力当然丰富 不是吗? |
[15:04] | Well, what do we have here? | 好吧,看看我发现了什么? |
[15:07] | Perhaps Ms. Benes can explain… | 也许贝尼斯女士能解释… |
[15:09] | …why a Jerry Seinfeld signed for this package… | 为什么杰瑞・宋飞在这包裹上签名了… |
[15:13] | …at the exact same time the couch was stolen. | 就在沙发被偷的时候 |
[15:19] | He’d never watched a door before, Mrs. Payton. | 他从来没看过门,佩顿女士 |
[15:21] | He didn’t know how to do it. | 他不知道该怎么做 |
[15:23] | You know, he’s a comedian, Mrs. Payton. | 你知道,他是个喜剧演员 佩顿女士 |
[15:25] | They don’t know how to do anything. | 他们什么都不会做 |
[15:29] | Don’t you see what’s going on here? He set us up. | 你不明白正在发生什么吗? 他在给我们设套 |
[15:32] | He’s playing all these mind games. | 他在玩智力游戏 |
[15:36] | – They’re saying I’m responsible? – There was nothing I could do. | – 他们说我该负责? – 我什么也不能做 |
[15:40] | He had a Federal Express slip with your signature on it. | 他有个你签收的联邦快递单 |
[15:43] | Diabolical. | 那个恶魔 |
[15:45] | He thought of everything. He was setting me up from day one. | 他想的很周全 他从第一天就给我设套 |
[15:48] | Is it possible we were victims of a sting? | 有没有可能我们是骗局里的受害者 |
[15:51] | I’m sure he’s having a good laugh over this with his doorman buddies. | 我肯定他正在和同事们 为此哈哈大笑 |
[15:57] | So you didn’t even want the couch? | 怎么说你根本不想要那沙发? |
[16:00] | No, I was just messing with his head. | 不,我就想把他搞晕 |
[16:03] | And they think they’re better than us. | 他们还自以为比我们强 |
[16:09] | Anyway, Jerry… Jerry. | 不管怎样,杰瑞…杰瑞 |
[16:12] | – We have to replace the couch. – Now we have to buy a new couch? | – 我们得找个沙发 – 我们得买个新的? |
[16:15] | Not necessarily. | 没必要 |
[16:19] | Why don’t you take back the couch you gave me? | 干嘛不把你给我的沙发拿来 |
[16:21] | – The one with the Poppie stain? – Yeah, sure. | – 帕皮在上面撒过尿的那个? – 是的,当然 |
[16:23] | Then my father will have no place to sleep. | 我爸爸就没地方睡了 |
[16:25] | He’s gotta move out. | 他不得不搬出去 |
[16:27] | But it’s got a pee stain on it. | 但上面有尿渍 |
[16:29] | Well, the cushion’s turned over. | 哎,把垫子反过来 |
[16:32] | – I guess. – Yeah. | – 我想 – 行 |
[16:33] | You get a couch, I get rid of my father. | 你有沙发了,我摆脱我爸了 |
[16:36] | It couldn’t be more perfect. | 太绝了 |
[16:39] | – Now, it’s call the Bro. – Or the Mansiere. | – 现在这叫“兄罩” – 或“雄罩” |
[16:41] | – Yeah, but I prefer the Bro. – I like Mansiere. | – 是的,但我更喜欢“兄罩” – 我喜欢“雄罩” |
[16:44] | Well, I have to tell you, it’s a very interesting idea. | 好吧,我来告诉你们 这是个很有趣的点子 |
[16:49] | You know, selling bras exclusively to women… | 你们看,胸罩只向女人出售… |
[16:52] | …we’re really only utilizing 50 percent of the market. | 我们只能利用50%的市场 |
[16:55] | – That’s what we figured. – I told you. | – 这就是我们想到的 – 我告诉过你 |
[16:57] | And to be perfectly frank, I’ve always felt I could use some support. | 坦白的说,我觉得我也需要些支撑 |
[17:02] | I know when I’m wearing Ban-Lon… | 我知道我穿半农时候(衣服牌子)… |
[17:06] | …there appears to be some jiggling. | 稍微有点晃 |
[17:09] | I wouldn’t be caught dead in Ban-Lon. | 要是我,可不想让人知道自己穿半农 |
[17:12] | So, what do you see in the back? Hooks? Velcro? | 那,背后你们怎么看? 钩子?维可牢尼龙搭扣? |
[17:14] | – Definitely Velcro. – Oh, yeah. | – 肯定是维可牢 – 噢,是的 |
[17:16] | Say you’re getting intimate with a woman… | 比如你和女人亲热时… |
[17:20] | …you don’t want her fumbling and struggling back there. | 你不想让她在背上摸来摸去 |
[17:23] | I think we’ve all experienced that. | 我想我们都有体会 |
[17:32] | Summer nights. | 夏日的夜晚啊 (夏天女子衣衫单薄,所以拥抱时…) |
[17:38] | I still have to talk about this to Mr. De Granmont… | 我还是得就此和德・格兰蒙特先生谈谈… |
[17:41] | …but barring any unforeseen developments… | 如果没什么意外的话… |
[17:43] | …gentlemen, I think we’re sitting on a winner. | 先生们,我认为我们赢定了 |
[17:46] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:47] | Frank, I wanna tell you how sorry I am… | 弗兰克,我想告诉你我有多遗憾… |
[17:50] | …to hear about you and Estelle separating. | 当我听说你和爱斯特尔分手 |
[17:52] | Thank you, Sid, but that’s all in the past. | 谢谢,希德,一切都过去了 |
[17:54] | I’m ready to move on. | 我正准备继续生活 |
[17:56] | I’ve always been very fond of Estelle. | 我曾经很喜欢爱斯特尔 |
[17:59] | Beautiful woman. | 很美的女人 |
[18:02] | I hope you don’t think this is out of line… | 我希望这不太出格 |
[18:06] | …but would it be okay with you if I were to ask her out? | 如果我约她出去,你同意吗? |
[18:10] | You want to go out with my wife? | 你想和我太太出去? |
[18:12] | Where do you get the nerve to ask me that? | 你居然敢这么问我? |
[18:14] | No, I’m just saying… | 不,我只是说… |
[18:15] | I know what you’re saying and thinking. | 我知道你在说什么,在想什么 |
[18:17] | – No, Frank… – Come on, Cosmo. | – 不,弗兰克… – 走吧克斯莫 |
[18:18] | – I’m not doing business with this guy. – Come on. Frank. Frank! | – 我不会和这个人做生意 – 好了,弗兰克,弗兰克! |
[18:22] | Frank! | 弗兰克! |
[18:25] | – Jerry took the couch back. – He took it back? | – 杰瑞把沙发拿回去了 – 他拿回来去了? |
[18:28] | – Didn’t you tell him I was using it? – Oh, I pleaded with him. | – 你没告诉他我在用? – 噢,我求过他 |
[18:32] | Where do I sleep? | 那我睡哪? |
[18:33] | Well, I took the liberty of packing your things. | 呃,我自作主张,帮你打了包 |
[18:35] | Mom’s coming to get you. | 妈妈回来接你 |
[18:37] | I thought Jerry didn’t want that couch because of the stain. | 我以为因为污渍,杰瑞不要那沙发了 |
[18:41] | – What stain? – Oh, you didn’t notice? | – 什么渍? – 噢,你没发现? |
[18:43] | It has a pee stain. | 有尿渍 |
[18:46] | You had me sleeping on a pee-stained couch? | 你让我睡有尿渍的沙发? |
[18:48] | No. | 不 |
[18:50] | No, no. The cushion was turned over. | 不,不,垫子反过来了 |
[18:52] | But the very idea. You had me lying in urine! | 但你居然有让我睡在尿上的念头 |
[18:58] | There’s Mom. There’s Mom. | 妈妈来了,妈妈来了 |
[19:01] | – Is it safe to come in? – Oh, of course. Of course. | – 进来安全吗? – 噢,当然,当然 |
[19:04] | You’re not having any of your transvestite parties? | 你没在开异装派对? |
[19:07] | Will you stop it? | 你够了没? |
[19:09] | I lived with him for 40 years. | 我和他住了40年 |
[19:11] | I never saw him trying on my underwear. | 从没见他试我的内衣 |
[19:13] | As soon as he leaves the house, he turns into J. Edgar Hoover. | 他一离开家,就成了J・埃德加・胡佛 (FBI负责人,据说是易装癖) |
[19:22] | Here, Cosmo, you can have the hi-fi. I don’t need it now. | 来,克斯莫,你把音响拿走吧 我不要了 |
[19:25] | – I got one at home. – All right. Let’s go. | – 我家里有一个 – 好吧,我们走 |
[19:28] | – We’ll go out for dinner tonight. – I can’t tonight. I’m busy. | – 我们今晚出去吃 – 今晚不行,我很忙 |
[19:31] | What do you mean, busy? | 你什么意思,忙? |
[19:33] | – I’m having dinner with someone. – With whom? | – 我要和人吃饭 – 和谁? |
[19:37] | Sid Farkus. | 希德・法克斯 |
[19:39] | Sid Farkus? | 希德・法克斯? |
[19:41] | You’re not having dinner with a bra salesman. | 你不能和一个卖胸罩的吃饭 |
[19:43] | Hey, he only sells them, he doesn’t wear them. | 嘿,他买胸罩,但他不穿 |
[19:48] | Okay. That’s it. I’m not coming home. | 好吧,这事完了,我不回家了 |
[19:51] | But you can’t stay here. There’s no place to sleep. | 但你不能呆这儿,没地方睡 |
[19:54] | We’ll work something out. | 我们会想办法 |
[20:09] | Stop him! | 抓住他! |
[20:10] | Yeah, yeah, it’s him. | 对,对,就是他 |
[20:12] | Stop that man! It’s him! | 抓住那个人!就是他! |
[20:16] | Somebody stop him! | 来人抓住他! |
[20:19] | Please, quick. | 请,快点 |
[20:21] | Stop! It’s him! I know. I know. | 站住!就是他!我记得,我记得 |
[20:24] | Help! Stop him! | 来人啊!拦住他! |
[20:26] | Hey, that record player is not yours. | 嘿,那个唱片机不是你的 |
[20:28] | – No, look, somebody gave it to me. – You’re a thief. We have proof. | – 不,看,有人把它给我了 – 你是个贼,我们有证据 |
[20:32] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[20:35] | It’s the first upper-body support undergarment… | 是上身支撑内衣… |
[20:38] | …specifically designed for men. | 特别为男士设计 |
[20:40] | How does it connect in the back? With a hook? | 后面怎么连上?用钩子? |
[20:42] | Oh, no, no, no. Here. Velcro. | 噢,不,不,不,这儿,维可牢 |
[20:55] | Well, I suppose it will have to do. | 好了,我想就这样了 |
[20:57] | – It’s a beautiful couch. – It’s hardly been used. | – 这是个漂亮的沙发 – 几乎没用过 |
[21:02] | Poppie. | 帕皮 |
[21:05] | Oh, hello, Jerry. | 噢,你好,杰瑞 |
[21:06] | – What are you doing here? – Visiting my friend. | – 你在这干嘛? – 看我朋友 |
[21:10] | – Hey, how you feeling? – Much better. Much better. | – 嘿,你感觉怎么样? – 好多了,好多了 |
[21:13] | The doctors are saying I cannot have no aggravation… | 医生们说病情不会加重了… |
[21:17] | …so I sell the restaurant. | 所以我把餐馆卖了 |
[21:20] | I just take it easy. | 轻松过日子 |
[21:22] | See, if I get excited, that’s aggravated my condition. | 瞧,如果我激动起来病就会加重 |
[21:28] | The last time I got aggravated was in the restaurant… | 上次病重是在餐馆里… |
[21:32] | …with your friend. | 和你的朋友 |
[21:34] | She started a big fight about abortion. | 她因为堕胎的事和我大吵了一架 |
[21:39] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[21:42] | – It’s you. – What? | – 是你 – 什么? |
[21:43] | You… l… l… | 你…我…我… |
[21:47] | I gotta sit down. | 我得坐下来 |
[21:48] | – No, Poppie, no! – No, Poppie! | – 不,帕皮,不! – 不,帕皮! |
[22:17] | Kasha? | 来点荞麦粥? |
[22:27] | No, thanks, Dad. | 不,谢谢,爸爸 |