时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Buying shoes is a challenge. Ever see someone put on new shoes? | 买鞋是个挑战 看过一个人试穿新鞋子吗? |
[00:06] | They turn into a zombie as they start walking around the store. | 他们在店里像只僵尸 一样走来走去 |
[00:12] | “Yeah, these are pretty good.” | 耶,真棒 |
[00:17] | Then they have that little 1 -foot-high mirror. | 然后他们走到一尺高的镜子前 |
[00:20] | What is that about? So I can see what cats will think of my shoes? | 干嘛呢?这样我就能 知道猫怎么看我这双鞋? |
[00:24] | What is that angle? | 这是什么角度? |
[00:25] | Bum passed out on the curb, “Hey, what do you think of these? | 流浪汉昏倒在路边 嘿,你觉得怎么样? |
[00:30] | I just got them. I’ve seen them from that angle myself.” | 我刚买的,我可是从我自己的角度挑的 |
[00:39] | That guy was amazing. He could dunk. And he was my height. | 那家伙真棒 只有我这么高,竟然能灌篮 |
[00:43] | – What was his name again? – Jimmy. | – 他叫什么来着? – 吉米 |
[00:46] | – Jimmy. Right. – I don’t know how you could forget. | – 对,吉米 – 你怎么能忘了他的名字呢? |
[00:49] | He kept referring to himself in the third person. | 他不断用第三人称来叫自己 |
[00:52] | “Jimmy’s under the boards. Jimmy’s in the open. | 吉米在篮下,吉米空了 |
[00:55] | Jimmy makes the shot.” | 吉米进球了 |
[00:58] | You’re just mad because we beat you. | 你被我们打败了才会这么激动 |
[00:59] | Jerry, it’s my fault. I couldn’t make a shot. | 杰瑞,都是我的错 我老是进不了球 |
[01:02] | These losses stay with me. They fester, Jerry. | 我老是投偏 我很痛苦,杰瑞 |
[01:06] | No, this is gonna plague me. | 不,要折磨死我了 |
[01:13] | Hey, Jimmy. | 嘿,吉米 |
[01:16] | – Great game. – Oh, yeah. | – 打得真棒 – 噢耶 |
[01:19] | Jimmy played pretty good. | 吉米发挥得真不错 |
[01:23] | Hey, you know, I felt like we had a synergy out there. | 嘿,你知道吗,我觉得我们打出了配合 |
[01:25] | – We were really helping each other. – What do you got there? | – 我们互相配合 – 你拿的那个是什么? |
[01:28] | – These? – Yeah. | – 这个? – 对 |
[01:29] | These are Jimmy’s training shoes. | 这是吉米的训练鞋 |
[01:32] | Yeah, I’ve seen these things. What, do they…? | 对了,我见过 那个,这玩意… |
[01:34] | – They make your legs stronger? – Oh, yeah. | – 能让你的腿部更加强壮? – 哦,当然 |
[01:37] | Jimmy couldn’t jump at all before he got these. | 吉米有这双鞋之前几乎一点不会跳 |
[01:40] | Jimmy… | 吉米… |
[01:41] | …was like you. | 以前就像你一样 |
[01:43] | – They’re plyometric. – Plyometric? | – 是冲击型的 – 冲击型? |
[01:46] | Yeah, they isolate the muscles. The muscle has to grow or die. | 对,这种鞋子孤立了肌肉 肌肉要么增强,要么死亡 |
[01:52] | – Where do you get them? – Jimmy sells them. | – 你从哪儿买的? – 吉米卖这种鞋 |
[01:55] | – You sell them? – Oh, yeah. | – 你卖这种鞋? – 对 |
[01:57] | But Jimmy’s all out right now. | 但已经都卖光了 |
[01:59] | Moving to Manhattan set Jimmy back a bit. | 去曼哈顿时,吉米会再进一些货 |
[02:02] | Let me give you my card. It’s got my home number. | 这是我的名片 上面有我家里的号码 |
[02:05] | – I want to buy a pair next shipment. – All right. | – 再进货时,我想第一个买 – 没问题 |
[02:07] | All right, Jimmy, good talking to you. | 好的,吉米,很高兴认识你 |
[02:09] | – Here you go. – Jimmy will see you around. | – 给你 – 吉米待会儿回来 |
[02:14] | Wait a minute, what day is today? | 等一下,今天星期几? |
[02:15] | Oh, Tuesday. Damn it, I shouldn’t have worked out today. | 哦,真可恶,星期二 我今天还要上班 |
[02:19] | Mr. Wilhelm called a big meeting. I’m gonna be sweating through it. | 威廉先生要开会 我肯定要汗流浃背了 |
[02:22] | – What? You took a shower. – It wouldn’t take. | – 什么?洗个澡吧 – 没用的 |
[02:27] | Ten minutes from now, I’ll be sweating. I can feel it. | 从现在起过10分钟 我一定会满身大汗,我保证 |
[02:30] | – I’m a human heat pump. – You ought to take cold showers. | – 我就是个人肉热泵 – 你该冲个冷水澡 |
[02:33] | Cold showers? | 冷水澡? |
[02:35] | – They’re for psychotics. – Well, I take them. | – 冲击式训练才这样 – 不啊,我就冲冷水澡 |
[02:39] | They give me a whoosh. | 它能让我瞬间激爽 |
[02:42] | – All right. I’ll see you guys later. | – All right. – 好吧,呆会儿见 – 好的 |
[02:44] | – So, what, you heading home? – No. Got a dental appointment. | – 那么,你回家? – 不,去看牙医 |
[02:47] | – Tim Whatley? – Yeah. | – 蒂姆・怀特列? – 嗯 |
[02:48] | – Yeah, I got a checkup Thursday. – How do you like that. | – 嗯,我周四要去做个检查 – 你觉得怎么样 |
[02:51] | You really shouldn’t brush 24 hours before seeing the dentist. | 去看牙医前24个小时你不应该刷牙 |
[02:56] | I think that’s “eat 24 hours before surgery.” | 我觉得应该是“手术前24小时别吃东西 ” |
[02:59] | Oh, no, you gotta eat before surgery. | 哦,不,你要在手术前吃东西 |
[03:02] | You need your strength. | 你真有勇气 |
[03:11] | I’ve called this meeting because we have a problem. | 我之所以开这个会 是因为我们出问题了 |
[03:15] | For the last few months… | 在过去的几个月中 |
[03:16] | …someone has been stealing equipment from the club. | 有人从俱乐部偷东西 |
[03:19] | Until recently, it’s been little things: | 直到最近,偷的都是一些小东西 |
[03:22] | Bases, batting helmets, doughnuts. | 垒球,拳击手套,油炸圈饼 |
[03:24] | But two nights ago, they pulled a big one. | 但两天前的晚上,他们偷了一件大东西 |
[03:28] | They took a pitching machine, a batting cage, the infield tarp… | 他们偷了一台发球机,击球笼 内场的防水布… |
[03:32] | …and all of Mr. Steinbrenner’s vitamins. | 以及斯泰因布雷纳先生所有的维他命 |
[03:36] | Now, we have reason to believe it’s an inside job. | 现在我们有理由相信这是内鬼干的 |
[03:40] | So if anybody here knows anything about it… | 所以如果在座的有知情的 |
[03:42] | …I recommend strongly that you come forward. | 我强烈希望你能站出来 |
[03:54] | Dr. Whatley’s running a little late. | 怀特列医生要迟一会儿 |
[03:56] | Take a seat, I’ll call you when he’s ready. | 您先坐一下,他好了的时候我叫你 |
[03:58] | All right. | 好的 |
[04:21] | Oh, okay. Right. Thanks, Mr. Pitt. | 恩,好,行,再见,皮特先生 |
[04:23] | Okay. Goodbye. | 好,再见 |
[04:25] | Hey, you wanna go see the Velvet Fog? | 嘿,想去看威尔维特・福格吗? |
[04:29] | The Velvet Fog? | 威尔维特・福格? |
[04:31] | Yeah, Mel Tormé. That’s his nickname. | 对,麦尔・道尔梅,这是他的昵称 |
[04:34] | What the hell is a velvet fog? | 威尔维特・福格到底是个什么东西? |
[04:37] | – Do you wanna go or not? – Well, where is it? | – 你去还是不去? – 好吧,在什么地方? |
[04:39] | He’s performing at this AMCA benefit. | 他要为AMCA慈善表演 |
[04:41] | – AMCA? – Able Mentally Challenged Adults. | – 智力障碍成年人组织 |
[04:45] | I can’t watch a man sing a song. | 我不能看一个男人唱歌 |
[04:49] | What, are you crazy? | 什么,你疯了吗? |
[04:52] | They get all emotional, they sway. It’s embarrassing. | 他们充满激情地摇摆,实在太窘了 |
[04:56] | Well, what am I gonna do for a date? | 好吧,那我约会可以干什么呢? |
[04:58] | Do you know that blond guy… | 你知道那个金发小伙子吗? |
[05:00] | …who’s always on the Exercycle at the health club? | 总在跑步机上运动的那个? |
[05:03] | – I don’t think so. – No, no, you know. | – 不认识 – 不不不,你认识 |
[05:05] | – He’s really handsome, with those… – Elaine, I really don’t… | – 他真的非常帅,还带着… – 伊莲,我真的不 |
[05:10] | …pay much attention to men’s faces. | 不太注意男人的脸 |
[05:13] | – You can’t find beauty in a man? – No. | – 你无法发现男人的美? – 不能 |
[05:16] | I find them repugnant and unappealing. | 我觉得他们很讨厌,没有一点吸引力 |
[05:21] | – Hey. – To wit. | – 嘿 – 就像这样 |
[05:24] | What? | 什么? |
[05:26] | Elaine and I were discussing whether or not I could admit a man is attractive. | 伊莲在和我讨论我是否能 承认一个男人很有吸引力 |
[05:30] | Oh, you know, I’ll tell you who’s an attractive man: | 哦,我要告诉谁才是有吸引力的男人 |
[05:32] | George Will. | 乔治・威尔 |
[05:35] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 真的 |
[05:37] | Yeah, he has a clean look. Scrubbed and shampooed and… | 面容整洁,头发洗得干干净净 还用洗发水,还有… |
[05:40] | He’s smart. | 他帅呆了 |
[05:42] | No, no, I don’t find him all that bright. | 不不,其实也没那么完美 |
[05:46] | – So you got any cavities? – Just one. | – 你有蛀牙吗? – 就一颗 |
[05:49] | – Yeah? – Gotta go back. | – 恩? – 然后就回来了 |
[05:50] | Oh, but get this. | 对了,有件事 |
[05:51] | – Elaine, you will appreciate this. – What? | – 伊莲,你会喜欢的 – 什么? |
[05:53] | I’m sitting in Tim Whatley’s waiting room… | 我坐在蒂姆・怀特列的休息室里 |
[05:56] | …he’s got a Penthouse right out on the table. | 他在桌上放了一本 《龙虎豹》(男士杂志) |
[05:59] | – Penthouse? – Yeah, what is that? | – 《龙虎豹》? – 那是什么? |
[06:01] | Isn’t that sick? I’d be embarrassed to have that in my apartment. | 你不觉得这很丢人吗? 我要是把它放在家里,我会丢死人的 |
[06:04] | – So, what’s wrong with that? – He’s a doctor. | – 那又怎么了? – 他是个医生 |
[06:07] | I mean, it’s supposed to be, like, a sterile environment. | 那儿应该像个无菌环境一样 |
[06:12] | So did you take a look? | 那你看了吗? |
[06:14] | Of course. But that’s got nothing to do with it. | 当然,但和这个没有关系 |
[06:19] | Well, I’ll tell you, I’m looking forward to my appointment on Thursday. | 好吧,我告诉你 我很期待周四去看牙医 |
[06:22] | I might even get there a few minutes early. | 说不定我还会提早几分钟到 |
[06:29] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[06:30] | Hey, listen, do either of you guys know that blond guy… | 听着,你们是否有人认识那个金发帅哥? |
[06:34] | …who’s always on the Exercycle at the health club? | 就是总在跑步机上锻炼的那个 |
[06:36] | You know, he’s just really handsome? | 你们知道的,他真的非常帅 |
[06:39] | L… I wouldn’t know. | 呃,我不知道 |
[06:42] | You know, just admitting a man is handsome… | 仅仅承认一个男人很帅 |
[06:45] | …doesn’t necessarily make you a homosexual. | 并不代表你是个同性恋 |
[06:50] | It doesn’t help. | 你这么说也没用 |
[06:55] | All right. Never mind. | 好吧,没关系 |
[06:56] | I’ll see you. | 待会见 |
[06:58] | Hey, you know those shoes that Jimmy had? | 你知道吉米的那种鞋子吧? |
[07:01] | I cut a deal with him. We’re gonna import a case of them together. | 我和他做了笔交易 我要和他一起进那种鞋子 |
[07:04] | – What for? You got a job. – There’s a lot of money in this. | – 为什么,你不是有工作吗? – 能赚很多钱的 |
[07:07] | He’s got a proven sales method. | 他想了一套销售路子 |
[07:09] | – Yeah? What’s that? – He jumps. | – 哦?是什么? – 跳 |
[07:11] | Jimmy’s got a backer. | 吉米有帮手了 |
[07:13] | Jimmy’s jumping for dollars. | 吉米跳出美元来了 |
[07:16] | Jimmy and George are gonna get rich. | 吉米和乔治要发财了 |
[07:18] | Will you stop with the Jimmys? | 你吉米够没有? |
[07:19] | – Hey, what is this? – Kung Pao. | – 嘿,这是什么? – 宫保鸡丁 |
[07:22] | Hot. | 辣的 |
[07:25] | Kung Pao! | 宫保鸡丁 |
[07:33] | Look at me. | 看我 |
[07:35] | Look at me. | 快看我 |
[07:36] | Come on, I’m stretching right in front of you. | 来吧,我在你面前伸展身体 |
[07:40] | Hey, a smile. | 哦,一个笑容 |
[07:43] | We made contact. | 我们有交流了 |
[07:45] | All right. One more stretch and then go talk to him. | 好的,再做一个伸展运动就和他聊天 |
[07:55] | You know… | 你知道吗? |
[07:57] | …Jimmy is pretty sweet on you. | 吉米对你很有意思 |
[08:02] | – He is? – Oh, yeah. | – 真的? – 当然 |
[08:05] | Jimmy’s been watching you. | 吉米一直在看着你 |
[08:07] | – You’re just Jimmy’s type. – Oh, really? | – 你就是吉米要想要的那种类型 – 真的? |
[08:12] | Jimmy’s new in town. Jimmy doesn’t really know anyone. | 吉米刚到这儿来,认识的人不多 |
[08:16] | Oh, well, I’d like to get to know him. | 哦,没关系,我会主动认识他的 |
[08:19] | Jimmy would like to get to know you. | 吉米也想认识你 |
[08:24] | You think Jimmy likes Mel Tormé? | 你觉得吉米会喜欢麦尔・道尔梅吗? |
[08:26] | Jimmy loves the Velvet Fog. | 吉米喜欢威尔维特・福格 |
[08:31] | – Hey, Kramer. – Well, you’re looking sharp there, Tim. | – 嘿,克莱默 – 蒂姆,你看上去有些匆忙 |
[08:34] | Yeah, well, I do what I can. | 哦,是的,不过我会做好的 |
[08:38] | – How have you been? – Oh, fine, good, yeah. | – 最近怎样? – 哦,不错,相当好 |
[08:40] | I’ve just been occupying myself with some of your reading material. | 我刚刚沉浸在你这儿的一些读物上了 |
[08:46] | – So, what’ll it be? Novocain? – Yes. Yes, indeed. | – 要怎样?局部麻醉? – 对对,当然 |
[08:49] | – Why don’t we clear a path first. – Let’s do that. | – 为什么不先清理一下呢? – 来吧 |
[08:51] | – You remember Mr. Thirsty. – All right. | – 你还记得特斯蒂先生吗? – 好的 |
[09:07] | – You too with these? – Yeah, I’m onboard. | – 你也穿这个了? – 是的,我也穿上了 |
[09:09] | So, what did Tim say? | 那他怎么说? |
[09:11] | Well, he said I gotta cut out the Skittles. | 他说我要禁糖 |
[09:16] | – Looks like he gave you Novocain. – Oh, I’m loaded. | – 看上去你被局部麻醉了 – 打的过量了 |
[09:19] | What about the Penthouse? You ask? | 那《龙虎豹》呢?你问了吗? |
[09:20] | Well, he said that, you know… | 你知道的,他说 |
[09:22] | …it helps his patients relax a little bit. | 这可以帮助患者放松 |
[09:25] | And he’s got a new policy: | 他刚制定了一个新政策 |
[09:27] | Adults only. | 只准大人入内 |
[09:29] | – Adults only? – Yeah. | – 只准大人入内? – 恩 |
[09:32] | – What the hell is going on over there? – Well, you know, it’s great. | – 见鬼的,这到底怎么回事? – 这规定挺好的 |
[09:35] | You know, no kids allowed. | 孩子禁止进入 |
[09:37] | You don’t have to watch your language. | 你不需要注意自己的语言 |
[09:40] | You find the need to use obscenities at the dentist? | 你在牙医那儿听到污言秽语了? |
[09:44] | When they pull that needle out, I let the expletives fly. | 他们把注射针拔出来时,我骂人了 |
[09:56] | Hey, come on, watch it. | 嘿,注意点 |
[09:59] | You’re drooling on the floor. How much Novocain did that guy give you? | 水流到地上了 他们到底给你打了多少麻醉剂? |
[10:03] | I can’t hold the water. | 我都含不住水了 |
[10:06] | – Oh, yeah. – Hey, Jimmy. | – 哦耶 – 嘿,吉米 |
[10:07] | Jimmy’s ready. Jimmy’s got some new moves. | 吉米做好准备了 吉米学会了一些新步法 |
[10:10] | – Go, Jimmy. – Check Jimmy out. | – 上啊,吉米 – 看看吉米 |
[10:14] | Jimmy’s down. | 吉米跌倒了 |
[10:24] | It’s pretty bad, man. Your boy’s gonna be in traction. | 真糟糕,小伙子们 他要上绷带了 |
[10:27] | Jimmy might have a compound fracture. | 吉米可能骨折了 |
[10:30] | Jimmy’s going into shock. | 吉米很吃惊 |
[10:32] | – Why weren’t you more careful? – Hey, I’m doing the best I can. | – 你为什么不小心点? – 嘿,我已经尽我所能了 |
[10:38] | Why are you taking it so personally? | 你干吗这么激动? |
[10:40] | Because if he can’t jump, there goes my sneaker business. | 因为如果他跳不了,我生意就完了 |
[10:43] | Well, I said I’m sorry. | 我已经说对不起了 |
[10:45] | Jimmy’s gonna get you, Kramer. | 吉米不会放过你的,克莱默 |
[10:48] | Jimmy holds grudges. Let Jimmy go. | 吉米恨你们,放吉米走 |
[10:51] | You know, I can’t feel anything. | 我毫无感觉 |
[11:00] | Hey, taxi! | 嘿,出租车 |
[11:02] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[11:04] | Okay. Go ahead. Go ahead. | 好吧,你上吧 |
[11:06] | You got it. He’s got it. | 你打的车,他打的车 |
[11:14] | – Please, go ahead. – No, no, you were here first. | – 请吧,上车吧 – 不 不,你先请 |
[11:17] | No, please, I insist. | 不,我坚持请你先上车 |
[11:19] | I’ll grab the next one. | 我乘下一辆 |
[11:21] | – Let’s share. We share, all right? – Yes, let’s. That’s a great idea. | – 我们拼车吧,拼车,行吗? – 好的,好主意 |
[11:33] | My name is Arnold Deensfrei. | 我叫阿诺德・丁斯弗莱 |
[11:36] | – What is your name? – Cosmo Kramer. It’s nice to meet you. | – 你叫什么名字? – 考斯莫・克莱默,很高兴认识你 |
[11:40] | Very nice to meet you, Cosmo. | 很高兴认识你,克莱默 |
[11:44] | Are you heading home? | 你回家吗? |
[11:46] | Yeah, heading home. | 对,回家 |
[11:49] | Good for you. | 你真行 |
[11:50] | You’re really independent. | 你很自立 |
[11:54] | Well, you’re not doing too bad yourself. | 你也不赖 |
[12:02] | Anyway, Jimmy couldn’t be here today… | 不管怎样,吉米今天是来不了了 |
[12:06] | …so he asked me to fill in for him. | 所以他让我替代他 |
[12:09] | And I’m sure that you’ll be impressed… | 我相信你们会大吃一惊的 |
[12:12] | …at what can be accomplished after only a few short days of training. | 短短几天的训练可以带来多大的效果 |
[12:18] | Here we go. | 我们走吧 |
[12:31] | The Velvet Fog. | 威尔维特・福格 |
[12:33] | – What about the Velvet Fog? | – What about the Velvet Fog? – 威尔维特・福格怎么了? – 威尔维特・福格怎么了? |
[12:36] | Well, he’s singing at a benefit, and I’m gonna be sitting at his table. | 他要在一个慈善晚宴上献唱 而我将和他坐同一桌 |
[12:40] | – I’m going to that. – Yeah, I’m a guest of honor. | – 我要去那儿 – 我是特邀嘉宾 |
[12:43] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[12:45] | Well, this afternoon I shared a cab with this Deensfrei. | 今天下午我和那个丁斯弗莱拼车了 |
[12:48] | Yeah, yeah, Arnold Deensfrei. He runs the AMCA. | 对对,阿诺德・丁斯弗莱,他负责AMCA |
[12:51] | Well, okay. That’s the guy. He’s organizing the dinner. | 好吧,是那个人他负责晚宴 |
[12:55] | I know that, but why are you going? | 我知道,但为什么你会去? |
[12:57] | Well, because we hit it off, and he was very impressed with what I do. | 因为我们很合得来,他对我留下了深刻印象 |
[13:03] | What you do? You don’t do anything. | 你做什么了?你一无是处的 |
[13:08] | Well, apparently I do something… | 很显然我做了些什么 |
[13:09] | …because I’m sitting at the head table with Mr. Mel Tormé. | 因为我将和麦尔・道尔梅一起坐前排 |
[13:22] | What are those? | 那是什么? |
[13:23] | Oh, these are my vertical-leap training shoes. | 哦,这是我的跳跃训练鞋 |
[13:26] | Wait a second. Were you wearing those shoes in the cab? | 等一下,你打车时穿着这双鞋? |
[13:30] | Yeah, yeah. Right after I left the Y. | 对,就在我离开俱乐部之后 |
[13:32] | – Don’t you see what happened? – What? | – 你难道还不知道发生什么了吗? – 什么? |
[13:33] | He couldn’t talk, he’s wearing these shoes, he’s drooling. | 他口齿不清,又穿着这双鞋,还流口水 |
[13:39] | What? | 什么? |
[13:40] | He thinks you’re mentally challenged. | 他觉得你有精神障碍 |
[13:44] | Well… | 好吧… |
[13:47] | …you know. – What happens when you show up? | 你知道的 – 你出席晚会时会怎么样? |
[13:49] | He’ll see that you’re not. | 他会知道你并不是智障 |
[13:51] | – Not necessarily, because… – I know, I know. | – 虽然不是很严重,但是… – 我明白,我明白 |
[13:57] | Cheryl, would you ready the nitrous oxide, please. | 雪儿,你准备好氧化亚氮了吗? |
[14:09] | It’s good. | 好了 |
[14:12] | Where is Jennifer today? | 詹妮佛今天哪儿去了? |
[14:14] | She’s over at Dr. Seisman’s office. | 她去赛斯曼医生那儿了 |
[14:16] | Yeah, we find it fun to swap now and then. | 我们觉得这样换来换去很有趣 |
[14:22] | Now, you just take some deep breaths and try to relax. | 现在,深呼吸,放松 |
[14:49] | Oh, man! | 哦,天啊 |
[14:52] | It’s George. | 我是乔治 |
[14:54] | Oh, Sports Wholesalers, yeah, yeah. Thanks for calling me back. | 运动用品批发商,对对,非常感谢你回电 |
[14:57] | No, I still got the shoes. Still got shoes, lots of them. | 不,我仍要进那些鞋子,对,很多很多 |
[15:00] | Yeah, this is beautiful athletic gear. | 对,这个体育用具棒极了 |
[15:03] | I’m sorry, I gotta call you right back. Yeah. All right. | 很抱歉,我过会儿会打回去 对,好的 |
[15:06] | – Mr. Wilhelm. – So, George… | – 威廉先生 – 呃,乔治… |
[15:08] | …have you heard anything about the missing equipment? | 你有没有听说一些关于被偷器材的事呢? |
[15:11] | No, no. Not a thing. | 不不,从没听说 |
[15:12] | You know, George, there’s nothing I hate more than a liar. | 你知道的,乔治,我最讨厌人说谎的 |
[15:17] | Well, there’s no room for someone like that in this organization. | 这个机构里,那种人不会有容身之地的 |
[15:21] | – Are you feeling all right, George? – Yeah, fine. | – 你感觉还好吧,乔治? – 哦,当然 |
[15:24] | You look a little warm. | 你看上去好像有点热 |
[15:26] | It’s the chicken. | 是鸡肉 |
[15:28] | You’re a terrible liar, George. Look at you. You’re a wreck. | 你真是个糟糕的撒谎者 瞧瞧你慌成什么样了 |
[15:30] | – You’re sweating bullets. – It’s the Kung Pao. | – 你汗如雨下 – 是宫保鸡丁 |
[15:33] | George likes his chicken spicy. | 乔治喜欢吃辣的鸡丁 |
[16:03] | Maybe you were still under the gas. | 也许那些气体的效用还没消失 |
[16:05] | Maybe you were hallucinating you were coming out of the gas… | 也许只是你的幻想 |
[16:08] | …but still under the gas. – I don’t think so. | – 但实际却不是这样 – 我可不这么认为 |
[16:10] | I think they were getting dressed. | 我觉得他们就是在穿衣服 |
[16:13] | And not only that, my shirt was out. | 而且不止那样,我的T恤也被脱了 |
[16:15] | – Your shirt was out? – I think so. | – 你的T恤也被脱了? – 我觉得是 |
[16:17] | – Well, what kind of shirt was it? – You know, like a tennis shirt. | – 好吧,什么样的T恤? – 你知道的,一件网球T恤 |
[16:22] | – You don’t tuck those in. – Sometimes I tuck, sometimes I don’t. | – 你没把衣服塞好吧 – 有时我会塞,有时不会 |
[16:26] | – Well, were you tucked? – I think I was tucked. | – 那你塞了没? – 我觉得我塞了 |
[16:30] | All right, say you were. What do you think could have happened? | 好吧,就当是这样 那你觉得发生什么了? |
[16:33] | I don’t know. But I was spitting out and rinsing like there was no tomorrow. | 我不知道,但我觉得我快分裂了 世界末日到了 |
[16:42] | Is this guy a dentist or Caligula? | 这家伙到底是个 医生还是罗马色情皇帝? |
[16:47] | – What are you getting? – I don’t think I’m hungry. | – 你要吃什么? – 我不饿 |
[16:50] | Okay, so you were violated by two people… | 好吧,在你被气体麻醉的时候 |
[16:53] | …while you were under the gas. So what? | 你被两个人给吓着了 那又怎样? |
[16:58] | You’re single. | 你还是单身 |
[17:01] | I’m damaged goods now. | 我被伤害了 |
[17:04] | Join the club. | 加入俱乐部吧 |
[17:06] | You ever call that guy from the health club? | 对了,你一直念叨着的 那个健康俱乐部的家伙? |
[17:08] | Oh, yeah, Jimmy. | 哦,对,吉米 |
[17:10] | Jimmy? | 吉米? |
[17:13] | – That’s the guy? – Yeah. | – 就是那个家伙? – 是啊 |
[17:16] | I can’t believe you’re going out with him. | 我真不敢相信你和他扯上关系了 |
[17:18] | – Why? – I don’t know, he’s so strange. | – 为什么? – 我不知道,反正他很奇怪 |
[17:21] | How so? | 怎么奇怪了? |
[17:22] | Didn’t you notice he refers to himself in the third person? | 难道你没有发现 他总是用第三人称称呼自己吗? |
[17:25] | “Jimmy can dunk. Jimmy’s new in town. | 吉米会扣篮,吉米是新来的 |
[17:27] | Jimmy will see you later.” | 吉米待会儿见你 |
[17:32] | No, wait a minute. That’s not him. | 不,等一下,那不是他 |
[17:34] | That’s the guy who gave me Jimmy’s number. | 是那个给我吉米号码的人 |
[17:37] | That’s Jimmy. | 那就是吉米 |
[17:39] | That’s the way he talks. | 他就是那么说话的 |
[17:42] | I’m gonna go see Mel Tormé with him? | 那我要和他去看麦尔・道尔梅? |
[17:45] | Jimmy’s gonna put the moves on Elaine. | 吉米要追伊莲了 |
[17:50] | So I have to go see Steinbrenner later. | 我过会儿要去见斯泰因布雷纳先生 |
[17:53] | Wilhelm told him I was responsible for stealing all the merchandise. | 威廉告诉他说,机器全是我偷的 |
[17:56] | Why? | 为什么? |
[17:58] | Because when he questioned me, I was sweating from the Kung Pao. | 因为他在询问我时 我正因为宫保鸡丁而流汗呢 |
[18:02] | I don’t know how you could eat that spicy chicken. | 我真不知道哦啊 你怎么能吃得下辣子鸡的 |
[18:05] | George likes spicy chicken. | 乔治喜欢辣子鸡 |
[18:08] | What’s that? | 这怎么回事? |
[18:10] | I like spicy chicken. | 我喜欢辣子鸡 |
[18:11] | No, no, you said, “George likes spicy chicken.” | 不不,你说 “乔治喜欢辣子鸡 ” |
[18:15] | – No, I didn’t. – Yes, you did. | – 不,我没有 – 不,你说了 |
[18:17] | – “George likes spicy chicken.” – You’re turning into Jimmy. | – “乔治喜欢辣子鸡” – 你开始变成吉米了 |
[18:21] | George is getting upset. | 乔治要生气了 |
[18:25] | So, what did you want to see Jimmy about? | 那么,你打算和吉米去看什么? |
[18:27] | Well, Jimmy, about tonight. | 呃,吉米,关于今晚 |
[18:32] | There’s been a little misunderstanding. | 有点小小的误会 |
[18:35] | Jimmy doesn’t like misunderstandings. | 吉米不喜欢误会 |
[18:37] | Yeah, well, what happened was… | 对,那个,之前发生的… |
[18:39] | Jimmy and misunderstandings kind of clash. | 吉米和误会相抵触 |
[18:43] | You know, I’ve never heard anyone talk the way you do. | 我从没见过有人像你这样说话的 |
[18:46] | – It’s very unusual. – Well, Jimmy’s very unusual. | – 很特别 – 吉米非常特别 |
[18:50] | Well, anyway, see, when I made the date, I thought that Jimmy… | 不管怎样,当我要约会时 我以为吉米是… |
[18:55] | Hey, look, Hank’s got a new boyfriend. | 嘿,看,汉克有个新男朋友了 |
[18:58] | Jimmy’s not threatened by Hank’s sexuality. | 吉米不在意汉克的性取向 |
[19:01] | Jimmy’s happy for Hank. | 吉米喜欢汉克 |
[19:04] | Elaine once tried to convert one… | 伊莲曾经想改变一个人 |
[19:06] | …but Elaine’s not gonna go through that again. | 但伊莲不想再碰到一个了 |
[19:11] | I’m gonna go and try and find some candy. | 我去找找看有没有糖果 |
[19:14] | – You want some? – Yeah. | – 你要一些吗? – 当然 |
[19:15] | – What kind? – I don’t care. | – 哪种? – 无所谓 |
[19:21] | – Hey, Jimmy. – Hi, Elaine. | – 嘿,吉米 – 哈罗,伊莲 |
[19:23] | – Elaine got a new dress. – Jimmy likes it. | – 伊莲穿了条新裙子 – 吉米喜欢它 |
[19:27] | There’s no candy around here. Hey, Jimmy. | 这儿没有糖果 嘿 ,吉米 |
[19:29] | Well, look who’s here. | 哦,看看谁来了 |
[19:33] | – That’s the guy who sidelined Jimmy. – What? | – 是那个把吉米放倒的家伙 – 什么? |
[19:36] | That guy took the bread out of Jimmy’s mouth. | 那个家伙夺走了吉米到嘴的食物 |
[19:39] | Jimmy’s out of work because of you. | 吉米出局了,全因为你 |
[19:42] | – Jimmy wants a piece of Kramer! – Come on, now. | – 吉米要把克莱默碎尸万段 – 来吧,就现在 |
[19:44] | Get your hands off Jimmy! | 放开吉米 |
[19:46] | Jimmy’s gonna get you, Kramer! | 吉米不会放过你,克莱默 |
[19:48] | Hands off Jimmy! Don’t touch Jimmy! | 放手吉米,不要碰吉米 |
[19:51] | Let go of Jimmy! | 放开吉米 |
[19:53] | Yeah, l… Is my lip swollen? | 我…我嘴唇肿了吗? |
[19:57] | Guy’s got a problem. | 这家伙有麻烦了 |
[20:02] | No, no, I’ve been living alone a long time now. | 不不,我一个人住很长时间了 |
[20:08] | Well, I think that’s the tops. | 我觉得这是最棒的 |
[20:20] | You wanted to see me, Mr. Steinbrenner? | 您要见我,斯泰因布雷纳先生? |
[20:22] | Yes, George, come in, come in. | 是的,乔治,进来,进来 |
[20:24] | I’ve been your biggest supporter… | 我是你最大的支持者 |
[20:25] | …and I was disappointed to hear you’ve been pilfering equipment. | 所以我听说你偷器材很失望 |
[20:29] | George would never do anything like that. | 乔治绝不会做这种事 |
[20:33] | – No, why would I? I own it. – Right. | – 不,我为什么要做呢,我拥有他们 – 完全正确 |
[20:37] | So, what are you saying? | 那么,你要说什么? |
[20:39] | Why would George steal from the Yankees? | 乔治为什么要从扬基偷东西呢? |
[20:42] | – He wouldn’t. – Of course not. | – 他不会 – 当然不会 |
[20:44] | Exactly. | 绝对不会 |
[20:46] | I don’t know what the hell is going on here. | 我不知道这见鬼的是怎么了? |
[20:49] | – Sir? – Nothing. | – 先生? – 没事 |
[20:51] | Well, I was thinking it’s time for George’s lunch. | 我觉得是乔治吃午饭的时候了 |
[20:53] | Yes, it is. All right. Let’s see, what do I have today? | 哦,是的,当然,来瞧瞧我今天有什么? |
[20:56] | Oh, darn it. It’s ham and cheese again. | 哦,该死的,又是火腿和奶酪 |
[21:00] | And she forgot the fancy mustard. I told her I like that fancy mustard. | 她还忘了美味的芥末 我告诉过她我爱吃芥末 |
[21:03] | You could put that mustard on a shoe and it would taste pretty good to me. | 你可以把芥末涂在鞋子上 那双鞋子对我来说就棒极了 |
[21:06] | She made up for it with a cupcake. | 她替换成了杯形蛋糕 |
[21:08] | I got a new system of eating these. I used to peel off the chocolate. | 我现在有了一个吃这玩意儿的新方法 我会先把巧克力外壳给去掉 |
[21:12] | Now I eat the cake first and save the frosting for the end. | 现在我会先吃蛋糕,然后再吃糖霜 |
[21:14] | It’s almost a dessert dessert. | 这几乎是的点心中的点心 |
[21:17] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 先生女士们 |
[21:19] | …I wanna dedicate this song to a very courageous young man. | 我想把这首歌献给一位非常勇敢的年轻人 |
[23:09] | Hey, got the new Penthouse. | 嘿,新的一期《龙虎豹》 |
[23:11] | – Where’s my Mr. Goodbar? – Yeah, here you are. | – 我要的顾巴先生呢? – 哦,给 |
[23:15] | Oh, here, here. Listen. | 哦,这儿这儿,听着 |
[23:17] | “Dear Penthouse: | 亲爱的《龙虎豹》 |
[23:18] | I’d like to tell you about an experience I recently had. | 我想告诉你一个我最近的经历 |
[23:22] | As an avid reader, I’ve always wondered… | 作为一个忠实读者,我一直在想 |
[23:24] | …if the letters are true. – If the letters are true. | – 那些信是否是真的 – 那些信是否是真的 |
[23:26] | I’m a dentist, and one afternoon, my hygienist and I… | 我是一名医生 一天下午,我和我的护士 |
[23:29] | …decided to have a little fun with one of our patients. | 决定小小捉弄一下我的病人 |
[23:33] | Of course, none of our patients had any idea exactly what we were up to. | 当然,没有病人知道我们想干什么 |
[23:37] | I was still wondering whether or not the tools I could use…” | 我依旧在想我是否可以用那些… |