时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | These pest-control companies… | 杀虫公司… |
[00:05] | …call themselves exterminators, but they can’t really do it. | 他们自称能杀死虫子,其实根本杀不死 |
[00:08] | The best they can do is get the bugs to go to somebody else’s house. | 顶多只能把虫子赶到别人家去 |
[00:11] | They just relocate them. You know what I mean? | 他们只是让虫子搬个家 |
[00:14] | They’re bug realtors is what they are. | 所以他们其实是“虫子房介公司” |
[00:17] | “I think you’ll be happy here. There’s a lot of crumbs, not much light. | “您会喜欢这儿的 残渣充足,光线稀少 |
[00:21] | They usually sleep through the night, so you’ll have your run of the place.” | 他们晚上睡得很死 您可以随意活动” |
[00:25] | Nobody cares about killing insects. Even animal-rights people don’t care. | 没人管虫子的权益 连动物权益保护者也不管 |
[00:28] | You could probably walk into an animal-rights meeting… | 动物权益人士开会的时候 |
[00:31] | …and hear a speech like: | 可能会这么说: |
[00:32] | “The only way to stop the cruelty of the scientific testing on animals… | “唯一能阻止科学试验 摧残动物的方法… |
[00:37] | Got him. | 打死了 |
[00:39] | – Is to boycott these companies.” | …是抵制那些公司” |
[00:48] | Anyway, it’s funny. | 总之,很有意思 |
[00:49] | Paula and I actually met because of Elaine. | 波拉和我是因为伊莲才认识的 |
[00:51] | Elaine is in my drawing class. | 伊莲和我一起上美术课 |
[00:53] | – And I went there one day to see… – A nude model. | – 那天我去那儿想看看… – 裸体模特 |
[00:57] | – If Elaine wanted to go get some coffee. | – 伊莲想不想去喝杯咖啡 |
[00:59] | You know, I once went out with a nude model. | 我交往过一个裸体模特 |
[01:02] | Never let me see her naked. | 她从没让我看过她裸体 |
[01:04] | Hundreds of people see her naked every week except me. | 每个礼拜都有几百人看她裸体 可我看不到 |
[01:08] | Needless to say, it was quite vexing. | 太伤自尊了 |
[01:13] | – Are you through? – Yeah. | – 你说完了? – 完了 |
[01:16] | So I started to compliment Elaine on her sketches… | 我在那儿夸伊莲的素描画得好… |
[01:19] | …and it turns out they’re Paula’s. | …结果发现那是波拉的 |
[01:21] | George, I just like to doodle. | 乔治,我只是喜欢乱涂乱画 |
[01:24] | Dropped my napkin. | 哦,餐巾掉了 |
[01:26] | – Jerry. – What? | – 杰瑞 – 啊? |
[01:28] | – What are you doing? – What? | – 你在干吗? – 什么? |
[01:29] | She had those nuts in her mouth. She just spit them out. | 那果仁是她吃过又吐出来的 |
[01:38] | You… You ate these? | 你…你吃过这个? |
[01:40] | You sucked on these and then put them on the plate? | 你吮完了又放到盘子里? |
[01:43] | Well, I didn’t know you were gonna eat them. | 我又不知道你会拿去吃 |
[01:45] | Still. | 那还是很恶心啊 |
[01:47] | I’m sorry you find me so repulsive. | 抱歉我让你恶心了 |
[01:50] | No, no, I don’t. I mean, don’t be silly. | 不,不,我没有 我说,别傻了 |
[01:53] | – Yeah. – It’s just… | – 嗯 – 只不过… |
[01:55] | Well, if you’ll excuse me, I think I’ll just go to the ladies’ room. | 那么,失陪一下 我要去趟洗手间 |
[01:59] | I’ll join you. | 我也去 |
[02:02] | Oh, man, did you see that? | 哦,哥们,你看见了吗? |
[02:04] | I ate discarded food. | 我吃了别人嚼过的东西 |
[02:07] | – Well, I’ve done that. – Yeah, but with you it’s intentional. | – 我也吃过 – 是,但是你是有意的 |
[02:11] | – Haven’t you kissed her? – But this is different. | – 你不是吻过她吗? – 不是一回事 |
[02:13] | This is like semi-digested foodstuff. | 这是差不多消化了一半的食物 |
[02:16] | The next stop is the stomach, and you can take it from there. | 马上就到胃里了 胃里能有什么好东西 |
[02:20] | Oh, excuse me. Just a second. | 不好意思,等一下 |
[02:22] | Yeah, that’s it. | 对,就这样 |
[02:24] | Yeah, that’s gonna make a big difference. | 嗯,发型可是关键 |
[02:26] | Hey, this is dating. You can’t leave anything to chance. | 喂,这是约会 必须尽善尽美 |
[02:29] | You think Shelly’s upset that I made a big deal about the pecan? | 我对核桃的事反应那么大 雪莉会不会生气? |
[02:34] | Yeah. | 会 |
[02:35] | – Thanks. – No problem. | – 谢了 – 不客气 |
[02:38] | Well, Jerry, I guess we should get going. | 杰瑞,我们该走了 |
[02:41] | Oh, boy. | 哦,好吧 |
[02:42] | Well, it was very nice meeting you, Shelly. | 总之,很高兴见到你,雪莉 |
[02:44] | And, Jerry, be careful, there’s a lot of nuts out there. | 还有,杰瑞,当心果仁 (nuts也有傻瓜之意) |
[02:51] | Do you have everything? | 东西都拿上了? |
[02:53] | – Can you grab my purse? – Yeah. | – 能帮我拿一下包吗? – 好 |
[03:06] | Yeah, so? | 嗯,怎么了? |
[03:07] | – Don’t you see what this is? – It’s a doodle. | – 你看不出这是什么吗? – 涂鸦 |
[03:09] | Yeah. A doodle of me. | 对,涂的是我 |
[03:12] | Look at the size of the nose, the ears. All my features are distorted. | 看看这大鼻子,大耳朵 我的五官都被扭曲了! |
[03:15] | Oh, it’s an affectionate caricature. | 哦,这是有爱的夸张 |
[03:18] | I’m grotesque. | 我变成怪物了 |
[03:21] | – I look like a troll. – It’s just a drawing. | – 我像个侏儒 – 只不过是张画 |
[03:24] | Don’t you see what this says? | 你看不出这是什么意思吗? |
[03:26] | How could you possibly like somebody if you think they look like this? | 要是你觉得一个人长成这样 你还会喜欢他吗? |
[03:30] | Hello! | 你好! |
[03:33] | – What is with him? – Usual. | – 他怎么了 – 老样子 |
[03:37] | So you know what? | 你猜怎么着? |
[03:38] | My friend Judy recommended me for a job at Viking Press. | 我朋友朱迪推荐我 去维京出版社工作 |
[03:42] | – Hey, good for you. – Yeah, but get this: | – 嘿,不错啊 – 是啊,不过还有 |
[03:45] | Viking has a deal with the Plaza Hotel. | 维京跟广场大酒店有协议 |
[03:47] | They’ve got a two-bedroom suite there for out-of-town clients. | 他们有个两间卧室的套房 给外地客户准备的 |
[03:50] | – So guess what I did? – Oh, come on. | – 猜猜我干嘛了? – 哦,不是吧 |
[03:53] | You told them you were from out of town just to stay in the hotel? | 你为了住酒店 跟他们说你是外地来的? |
[03:56] | I know. I know, Jerry, but it’s the Plaza. | 我知道这不对,杰瑞 但那可是广场大酒店 |
[04:00] | I’ve never stayed there. It’ll be like a vacation. | 我没在那儿住过 这就像是度个小假 |
[04:02] | Be sure to catch a Broadway show while you’re in town. | 外地来度假的 一定要去看百老汇的演出 |
[04:06] | Listen, I used your parents’ address in Florida. | 跟你说,我用了你爸妈 在佛罗里达的地址 |
[04:09] | They’re coming into town tomorrow, by the way. | 顺便跟你说,他们明天就来纽约 |
[04:12] | – Hey, what’s this? – Don’t ask. | – 嘿,这是什么? – 千万别问 |
[04:16] | What, is it a drawing of Mr. Magoo? | 什么啊,脱线先生的画像? |
[04:20] | No, it’s George. | 不,是乔治 |
[04:27] | It is. | 是啊 |
[04:31] | Are you enjoying yourself? | 你笑得很爽吗? |
[04:33] | – I’m sorry. – You see? You see? | – 抱歉 – 看见了吧?啊? |
[04:36] | Listen, when is your next drawing class? | 你下次美术课是什么时候? |
[04:39] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[04:40] | – I want you to do me a favor. – What? | – 我想让你帮个忙 – 什么? |
[04:42] | I want you to find out if she likes me. | 我想让你问问她喜不喜欢我 |
[04:44] | Find out if she likes you? What, are you in high school? | 问问她喜不喜欢你? 怎么,你是高中生吗? |
[04:48] | George, come on. Can’t you just, like, talk to her yourself? | 乔治,没事的 你就不能自己问她吗? |
[04:51] | Then she’s gonna know that I like her more than she likes me. | 那她就知道我喜欢她多过她喜欢我了 |
[04:54] | My parents are coming, and I’ve gotta clean up. | 我爸妈要来 我得去收拾一下 |
[04:56] | So if you and Potsie are done scheming… | 所以如果你跟小矮人谋划完了… |
[05:06] | Well, they’re in. | 嘿,终于到了 |
[05:08] | – What’s in? – The Mackinaw peaches, Jerry. | – 什么到了? – 蜜糖桃,杰瑞 |
[05:11] | The Mackinaw peaches! | 蜜糖桃! |
[05:15] | Right, the ones from Oregon that are only ripe for two weeks a year? | 哦,就是俄勒冈产的 一年只熟两个礼拜的那种桃? |
[05:18] | Yeah, that’s right. I split a case with Newman. | 对,就是那个 我跟纽曼合买了一箱 |
[05:21] | I wait all year for these. | 我足足等了一年 |
[05:23] | Oh, this is fantastic. | 哦,太棒了 |
[05:26] | Makes your taste buds come alive. | 激活你的味蕾 |
[05:28] | It’s like having a circus in your mouth. | 就像马戏团在你嘴里表演 |
[05:31] | – Take a taste. – No. | – 尝一口 – 不用了 |
[05:32] | – Take a taste. – I don’t want it. | – 尝一口 – 我不想吃 |
[05:34] | – Come on, just take a taste. – I don’t want it! | – 来吧,就尝一口 – 我不想吃! |
[05:38] | I’m not gonna taste your peach. | 我不要吃你的桃子 |
[05:40] | I ate someone’s pecan last night. I’m not eating your peach. | 我昨晚吃了别人吐出来的核桃 我才不吃你的桃子 |
[05:43] | Jerry, this is a miracle of nature that exists for a brief period. | 杰瑞,这是自然的奇迹 昙花一现的奇迹 |
[05:47] | It’s like the aurora borealis. | 就好像北极光 |
[05:53] | – Holy cow, what is this? – What? | – 天哪,这是什么? – 怎么了? |
[05:55] | – I think I got flea bites. – Flea bites? | – 我可能被跳蚤咬了 – 被跳蚤咬了? |
[05:59] | Yeah. Look at this. My ankle’s all bitten up. | 嗯,你看 我的脚脖子被咬成什么了 |
[06:02] | You got a dog? | 你养狗? |
[06:05] | No. | 不养 |
[06:08] | Well, that is strange. | 那就怪了 |
[06:10] | How can I have fleas? | 我怎么会有跳蚤? |
[06:12] | Don’t sweat it, buddy. I used to have fleas. | 别担心,老兄 我也有过跳蚤 |
[06:14] | – What did you do about them? – What do you mean? | – 你怎么对付它们的? – 什么对付? |
[06:18] | – Hey, Jerry. How you doing? – Hey! | – 嘿,杰瑞,还好吗? – 嘿! |
[06:20] | – Kramer. – Hi, Jerry. | – 克莱默 – 嗨,杰瑞 |
[06:23] | – What’s wrong? – Nothing. | – 出什么事了? – 没事 |
[06:26] | Jerry, I’m your mother. Now, what is it? | 杰瑞,我是你妈妈 说吧,怎么了? |
[06:28] | Mom, Dad… | 妈,爸… |
[06:30] | …I have fleas. | …我有跳蚤 |
[06:34] | Paula, I hear you’ve been going out with George Costanza. | 波拉,我听说你跟 乔治・克斯坦萨约会来着 |
[06:37] | – How did you know? – Everybody knows. | – 你怎么知道的? – 地球人都知道 |
[06:40] | George told me he thinks you’re totally cute and everything. | 乔治告诉我 他觉得你超级可爱 |
[06:43] | He said that? | 他说的? |
[06:46] | – Do you like George? – Yeah. He’s cool. | – 你喜欢乔治吗? – 喜欢,他很好 |
[06:52] | No, I mean, do you like him or do you “like him” like him? | 不,我是说,你对他是普通的喜欢 还是“那种”喜欢? |
[06:56] | “Like” like. Looks aren’t that important to me, you know? | “那种”喜欢 我不注重外表的,知道吧? |
[07:00] | Ms. Benes, are you chewing gum? | 贝尼斯小姐,你在嚼口香糖吗? |
[07:16] | Yep. They’re in your bedroom too, Mr. Seinfeld. | 您卧室里也有跳蚤 宋飞先生 |
[07:20] | You got a full-blown outbreak of fleas on your hands. | 您这里已经跳蚤泛滥了 |
[07:23] | I don’t get it. How did this happen? I don’t have a dog. | 我不明白,怎么会有跳蚤的? 我又不养狗 |
[07:26] | I don’t explain them, Mr. Seinfeld. I just exterminate them. | 我不负责分析虫子,宋飞先生 我只负责消灭虫子 |
[07:31] | I don’t understand this. | 我只是不明白 |
[07:33] | I’m gonna have to seal the place up for 48 hours and fog it. | 我要在这里喷药 这儿要封闭48小时 |
[07:36] | Only way to get rid of them. | 只有这样才能清除 |
[07:37] | Nobody can be in here for 48 hours? I got my parents in town. | 48小时都不能有人进来? 我爸妈来了 |
[07:41] | Well, unless you wanna kill them… | 嗯,除非您想弄死他们… |
[07:44] | …they can’t stay in here. | …他们不能呆在屋里 |
[07:46] | This stuff is pretty toxic. | 杀虫剂毒性很大 |
[07:48] | – I’ll go get my stuff. It’s in the truck. – Okay. | – 我去车里拿东西 – 好吧 |
[07:52] | – How you doing? – Hi. | – 你好 – 嗨 |
[07:56] | Bug guy. | 杀虫的 |
[07:58] | – Why do you have a bug guy? – I have fleas. | – 你怎么会找杀虫的? – 我有跳蚤 |
[08:01] | Fleas? | 跳蚤? |
[08:03] | – How did you get fleas? – I don’t know. | – 你怎么会弄来跳蚤的? – 我不知道 |
[08:05] | Everyone’s gotta clear the apartment for two days. | 两天内我家都不能呆人 |
[08:07] | I don’t know what to do with my parents. | 我不知道我爸妈该怎么办 |
[08:09] | They’ll never let me pay for a hotel. | 他们不会让我出钱给他们住旅馆 |
[08:11] | If they go someplace on their own, it’ll be some awful dump. | 要是他们自己找地方住 肯定跑到破垃圾堆里 |
[08:15] | Have you checked into the Plaza yet? | 你到广场大酒店去登记了吗? |
[08:17] | No. | 还没 |
[08:18] | Oh, no. | 哦,不是吧 |
[08:20] | – Come on, come on, come on. – Oh, no, no, no. | – 拜托,拜托,拜托 – 不,不,不,不 |
[08:22] | – My parents, my parents. – No, no, no… Okay! | – 我爸妈,我爸妈 – 不,不,不…好吧! |
[08:25] | Good. | 太好了 |
[08:28] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | – 喂 – 喂 |
[08:29] | Come up. | 上来吧 |
[08:31] | What about you? Where are you gonna stay? | 那你怎么办? 你住哪儿? |
[08:33] | I’m gonna ask Shelly, but she still might be upset… | 我会问问雪莉 不过她可能还在生气 |
[08:36] | …about the masticated pecan incident. | …因为嚼过的核桃那事 |
[08:38] | Hey, I found out from Paula, she likes George. | 嘿,我问了波拉 她喜欢乔治 |
[08:41] | – I bet he’ll be relieved. – When he’s dead, he’ll be relieved. | – 他肯定会松口气 – 他只有死了才会松口气 |
[08:46] | By the way, Viking Press sent a FedEx for you to my parents. | 对了,维京出版社把你的快件 送到我爸妈那儿去了 |
[08:49] | They brought it with them. | 他们给带来了 |
[08:50] | Yeah, that’s just some stuff about the company. | 哦,只不过是公司的资料 |
[08:55] | – Hey, did you talk to Paula? – Yeah. | – 嘿,你问波拉了吗? – 问了 |
[08:57] | – So, what did she say? – She likes you. | – 她说什么? – 她喜欢你 |
[09:02] | She said she liked me? | 她说她喜欢我? |
[09:03] | – She said that? – Yep. | – 她说了? – 是 |
[09:05] | Those were her exact words, “I like George”? | 她说了这几个字 “我喜欢乔治”? |
[09:08] | Yep. | 是 |
[09:10] | How do you like that? | How do you like that? 怎么样,杰瑞?怎么样? |
[09:12] | You see, I get myself into a tizzy, I’m all worked up, and for what? | 你看,我自己心惊胆战 手忙脚乱,有什么好担心的? |
[09:16] | For nothing. | 没什么好担心的 |
[09:17] | In fact, she said looks weren’t that important. | 其实,她说了她不注重外表的 |
[09:19] | You see… What? | 你看…什么? |
[09:28] | She said? | 她说的? |
[09:30] | She said looks aren’t that important to her? | 她说她不注重外表? |
[09:34] | – Let me rephrase that. She… – She thinks I’m ugly. | – 让我再重新表述一下,她… – 她觉得我很丑 |
[09:37] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[09:40] | See, the thing of it is… | 看,其实吧… |
[09:42] | …there’s a lot of ugly people out there walking around… | 街上有很多丑人走来走去… |
[09:44] | …but they don’t know they’re ugly because nobody actually tells them. | …但是他们不觉得自己丑 因为没人告诉过他们 |
[09:50] | So, what’s your point? | 所以,你的重点是什么? |
[09:52] | – I don’t… I don’t know. – Okay. | – 不…不知道 – 好啦 |
[09:53] | The point, George, is she likes you. | 重点就是,乔治,她喜欢你 |
[09:58] | Oh, so what? | 哦,那又怎样? |
[09:59] | I’d rather she hate me and thought I was good-looking. | 我宁愿她讨厌我 只要她觉得我好看 |
[10:02] | Then at least I could get somebody else. | 那样至少我还能找到别人 |
[10:06] | – What is this? Why am I itching? – That would be the fleas. | – 怎么搞的?我怎么觉得痒? – 可能是跳蚤吧 |
[10:14] | – Hey. – Hey, how do you like this? | – 嘿 – 嘿,这里不错吧? |
[10:18] | Oh, my God. | 哦,老天爷 |
[10:20] | Morty, let’s go. This is too nice. | 莫蒂,咱们走 这也太美好了 |
[10:22] | Hey, this is the kind of room Sinatra stays in. | 嘿,这是辛纳屈(已故著名美国歌星) 住的那种房间 |
[10:26] | Hey, look, macadamia nuts. | 嘿,看,澳洲果仁 |
[10:30] | – Macadamia nuts? – Yeah. | – 澳洲果仁? – 对 |
[10:32] | You know what these cost? They’re like 80 cents a nut. | 你知道多少钱吗? 差不多80美分一个果仁 |
[10:35] | – Are you sure this is all right? – Yeah. It’s all taken care of. | – 杰瑞,你确定这可以吗? – 是的,没问题 |
[10:38] | Hey, they got a phone in the john here. | 嘿,他们的一号里还有电话! |
[10:45] | Judy. | 朱迪 |
[10:46] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[10:48] | Thank you for recommending me to Viking Press. | 多谢推荐我去维京出版社 |
[10:50] | It is my pleasure. Just make sure you give that manuscript a good read. | 别客气 一定要好好读那份书稿 |
[10:54] | Manuscript? | 书稿? |
[10:55] | Yeah, I’m sure they FedExed you a manuscript. | 对,他们给你寄了一份书稿 |
[10:58] | They want to see you read an unpublished work… | 想让你读一部没出版的著作… |
[11:00] | …and give insightful criticism. | ……看看你有什么深刻见解 |
[11:03] | Read it twice if you have to. | 需要的话读两遍 |
[11:04] | – This is a big step in your career. – Yeah, I gotta go. | – 这可是你事业的一大步 – 是,我先走了 |
[11:09] | – Hey, what about lunch? – I gotta go. | – 那吃饭呢? – 我得先走了 |
[11:13] | – Thank God I found you. – Oh, hey. | – 谢天谢地,我找到你了 – 哦,嘿 |
[11:15] | Do you still have that FedEx? | 你还留着那份快件吗? |
[11:17] | In the apartment. But we can’t go in. It’s being fumigated. | 在我家,不过我们不能进去 喷了药了 |
[11:20] | I’ll take my chances. Come on, come on. | 我得碰碰运气 来吧,来吧 |
[11:25] | – You see? – Jerry, I need that FedEx right now. | – 看见了吧? – 杰瑞,我现在需要那份快件 |
[11:28] | I told you to take it. | 我跟你说了拿走 |
[11:29] | I didn’t know that it was a manuscript that I had to read. | 我不知道那是必须要读的书稿 |
[11:32] | Well, you can’t go in there. It’s like a gas chamber in there. | 那你也不能进去 这里面跟毒气室一样 |
[11:36] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿,哥们 |
[11:38] | I left a Mackinaw peach in your refrigerator. | 我在你冰箱放里了个蜜糖桃 |
[11:41] | Kramer, they’re fumigating. There’s toxic gas in there. | 克莱默,这里喷过药了 里面都是有毒气体 |
[11:44] | – Toxic gas? – Oh, you’ll be fine. | – 有毒气体? – 哦,你不会有事的 |
[11:47] | – You were there a couple minutes? – An hour and a half. | – 你刚进去几分钟? – 一个半小时 |
[11:51] | I was reading a manuscript. I just couldn’t put it down. | 我在那儿读一份书稿 被吸引住了 |
[11:53] | – My manuscript? – How do you feel? | – 我的书稿? – 你还好吗? |
[11:55] | Well, now that you mention it, a little woozy. | 呃,你现在说起来 我有点晕 |
[11:59] | You’ve gotta go back in and grab my manuscript. | 克莱默,你得再进去一趟 把我的书稿拿出来 |
[12:01] | – I’m not going back. – All right, then where is it? | – 我不进去了 – 好吧,那书稿在哪儿 |
[12:03] | I left it on the coffee table or something. | 我貌似放在咖啡桌上了 |
[12:07] | – What are you doing? – I’m going in. | – 你要干吗? – 我要进去 |
[12:10] | Didn’t you see the sign on the door? | 你没看见门上的警告吗? |
[12:12] | I thought it was so your parents wouldn’t walk in… | 我以为那是用来骗你爸妈的… |
[12:14] | …while you were with a girl. | …免得他们看到你和姑娘那个 |
[12:44] | It’s not on any table, Kramer. Where is it? | 不在桌上,克莱默 你放哪儿了? |
[12:47] | I don’t know. I was in the bathroom, the kitchen. | 我不知道 我去过厕所,厨房 |
[12:49] | Okay, bathroom, kitchen. | 好吧,厕所,厨房 |
[12:52] | Could you get me a soda? | 能给我拿瓶汽水吗? |
[12:55] | Jerry, I had some milk. I made a sandwich. | 杰瑞,我喝了点牛奶 做了一个三明治 |
[12:58] | I gotta get out of the building. | 我得出去了 |
[13:19] | I couldn’t find it anywhere. | 哪儿都找不到 |
[13:22] | – How did you get fleas anyway? – I don’t know. | – 你到底怎么会招来跳蚤的? – 我不知道 |
[13:24] | Who could have been in my apartment? | 谁来过我家? |
[13:26] | I looked everywhere… | 我哪儿都找过了… |
[13:28] | …but all I could find were these stupid Chunky wrappers. | 可是只找到了这些 白痴花生酱包装纸 |
[13:31] | Wait a second. Did you say Chunky wrappers? | 等一下 你说花生酱包装纸? |
[13:33] | – Yeah. – Let me see those. | – 是 – 让我看看 |
[13:38] | Oh, I know the chunky that left these Chunkys. | 哦,我知道是哪个花生酱脑子 扔的的花生酱包装了 |
[13:43] | Newman! | 纽曼! |
[13:45] | I’ve got him. | 我知道了! |
[13:52] | Newman! Open the door, Newman. I know you’re in there. | 纽曼!开门,纽曼 我知道你在家 |
[13:58] | Hello, Jerry. | 你好啊,杰瑞 |
[14:00] | What a pleasant surprise. | 真是个惊喜 |
[14:02] | There’s nothing pleasant about it. Just cut the crap. | 没什么可喜的 少废话 |
[14:05] | You gave me fleas. I know it and you know it. | 是你把跳蚤带到我家去的 我知,你知 |
[14:07] | Fleas? | 跳蚤? |
[14:10] | That’s preposterous. How could I give you fleas? | 荒唐,我怎么会把跳蚤带到你家 |
[14:14] | – Now, if you don’t mind… – Oh, but I do. | – 如果你不介意… – 哦,可我介意 |
[14:18] | There’s probably fleas crawling all over your little snack bar. | 说不定你这小零食铺里 到处都爬着跳蚤 |
[14:25] | So you have fleas. | 那么,你有跳蚤 |
[14:28] | Maybe you keep your house in a state of disrepair. | 或许因为你家房子年久失修 |
[14:31] | Maybe you live in squalor. | 或许因为你不讲卫生 |
[14:33] | You know, Newman, the thing about fleas… | 要知道,纽曼 跳蚤的习性是…… |
[14:36] | …is that they irritate the skin. | …叮咬皮肤 |
[14:40] | And they start to itch. | 那样就会痒 |
[14:42] | Oh, maybe you can hold out five seconds or 10. | 哦,也许你能忍上个5秒10秒 |
[14:45] | Maybe 15 or 20. | 也许15秒20秒 |
[14:48] | But after a while… | 不过时间长了… |
[14:50] | …no matter how much willpower a person may have… | …不管一个人的自制力有多强… |
[14:53] | …it won’t matter… | …都没用… |
[14:54] | …because they’re crawling, crawling on your skin. | …因为跳蚤会爬 在你身上爬来爬去 |
[14:58] | Up your legs, up your spine, up your back… | 爬到腿上,爬到腰上 爬到背上 |
[15:01] | All right, I’ve got them! I’m rife with fleas! | 够了,我有跳蚤! 我被跳蚤侵袭了! |
[15:07] | Oh, that feels good. | 哦,这个舒服 |
[15:09] | Hey, this guy charges 100 bucks an hour… | 嘿,他们一个小时要100块钱… |
[15:12] | …but I’m telling you, he’s worth every penny. | …不过我告诉你 他物有所值 |
[15:14] | I’m next. | 下一个到我 |
[15:16] | Hey, Leo, get this. I’m watching four movies at once. | 嘿,里奥,瞧这个 我在同时看四部电影 |
[15:19] | Pay-per-view. | 每一部都要钱 |
[15:22] | I love these nuts. | 我爱死果仁了 |
[15:24] | This champagne’s gone flat. | 香槟喝完了 |
[15:28] | Nana. | 娜娜 |
[15:30] | Let the chambermaid clean it up. | 让清洁工打扫吧 |
[15:35] | – Hello. – What’s the matter? | – 嗨 – 怎么了? |
[15:39] | – Well, I spoke to Elaine… – Hey, look, no shave. | – 呃,我跟伊莲聊天… – 嘿,你没刮胡子 |
[15:42] | No. Why should that make any difference to you? | 没有 对你有影响吗? |
[15:44] | It doesn’t. | 没有 |
[15:46] | Of course not. You don’t care what I look like. | 当然没有 你不在乎我的外表 |
[15:48] | That’s right, I don’t. | 对啊,我不在乎 |
[15:50] | I suppose I could pull this out and walk around like this… | 我想我可以干脆把衬衣拽出来 这样到处走… |
[15:53] | …and you wouldn’t care. | …你也不在乎 |
[15:54] | Not a whit. | 一点都不在乎 |
[15:57] | I suppose we could go to Lincoln Center… | 我猜我们去林肯中心的话… |
[15:59] | …and I could wear sneakers and jeans. | …我就穿球鞋仔裤去也行 |
[16:01] | – You could wear sweatpants. – I could? | – 你穿运动裤都行 – 行吗? |
[16:04] | You could drape yourself in velvet for all I care. | 你把自己裹在天鹅绒里都行 |
[16:11] | Velvet? | 天鹅绒? |
[16:15] | – Did you read the whole thing? – Oh, yeah. | – 你全读完了? – 哦,对 |
[16:17] | Yeah? So, what’s it about? | 讲的什么? |
[16:19] | Well, it’s a story… | 嗯,讲的是… |
[16:21] | …about love, deception, greed, lust… | …爱情,欺骗,贪念,欲望… |
[16:25] | …and unbridled enthusiasm. | …和放纵的激情 |
[16:29] | Unbridled enthusiasm? | 放纵的激情? |
[16:31] | That’s what led to Billy Mumphrey’s downfall. | 这是导致比利・蒙夫里毁灭的根源 |
[16:33] | Oh, boy. | 哦,天哪 |
[16:35] | You see, Elaine, Billy was a simple country boy… | 伊莲,比利是个单纯的乡下男孩… |
[16:39] | …you might say a cockeyed optimist… | …可以说是个 脱离实际的乐观主义者… |
[16:42] | …who got himself mixed up in the high-stakes game… | …在全球外交和国际阴谋的… |
[16:45] | …of world diplomacy and international intrigue. | …危险游戏中迷失了自我 |
[16:48] | – Oh, my God. – Well, here we go. | – 苍天啊 – 吃的来了 |
[16:51] | Could I have a Scotch on the rocks? | 能给我一杯加冰的苏格兰威士忌吗? |
[16:54] | – May I? – Yeah, go ahead. | – 先吃了? – 吃吧 |
[16:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:57] | What is this? | 怎么回事? |
[16:59] | – What? What are you…? – I can’t taste this. | – 怎么了?你怎么… – 我尝不出味儿 |
[17:02] | – What are you talking about? – Well, this food, it has no taste. | – 你说什么呢? – 这盘吃的,没味儿 |
[17:07] | Nothing. I’m getting nothing. | 没味儿,一点味儿都没有 |
[17:08] | What? | 什么? |
[17:10] | It must be the toxic gas from the fumigation. | 肯定是杀虫剂的毒气 |
[17:13] | What? | 什么? |
[17:22] | – Thanks for letting me stay here. – I don’t keep pecans in the house… | – 谢谢你让我住这儿 – 我家里没有核桃… |
[17:25] | …so I didn’t think there would be a problem. | …所以我觉得不会有问题 |
[17:28] | Oh, damn. | 哦,糟糕 |
[17:29] | – What’s the matter? – I forgot my toothbrush. | – 什么事? – 我忘了带牙刷 |
[17:32] | Oh, no problem. | 哦,没关系 |
[17:34] | You can use mine. | 你可以用我的 |
[17:36] | Yours? | 你的? |
[17:37] | You know what? I’ll brush later. | 那个啥,我等会儿再刷 |
[17:39] | Brush now. | 现在就刷 |
[17:45] | Sure. | 好 |
[17:56] | Newman, let me have a bite of your Mackinaw. | 纽曼,让我咬一口你的蜜糖桃 |
[17:59] | – What for, you got your own. – Come on, I need to taste it. | – 凭什么,你自己有 – 快点,我得尝一口 |
[18:02] | Yeah. | 好 |
[18:05] | Nothing. I can’t even taste a Mackinaw. | 没感觉 我连蜜糖桃的味道都感觉不到 |
[18:08] | – Well, that’s a shame. – Wait all year, and I can’t taste them. | – 哦,那太糟了 – 等了一年,我却尝不到它的滋味 |
[18:12] | You can’t taste them, why waste them? | 你尝不出味道 干嘛浪费了? |
[18:14] | Why not give them all to me? | 干嘛不把你的桃子都给我? |
[18:18] | It’s a story about love, deception… | 这个故事讲的是爱情,欺骗… |
[18:23] | …greed, lust… | …贪念,欲望… |
[18:27] | …and unbridled enthusiasm. | …和放纵的激情 |
[18:30] | Unbridled enthusiasm? | 放纵的激情? |
[18:33] | Yeah, yeah. That’s right. | 是,是,对的 |
[18:35] | That’s what led to Billy Mumphrey’s downfall. | 这就是导致比利・蒙夫里毁灭的根源 |
[18:42] | Interesting take. | 有趣的见解 |
[18:44] | So you believe that had he not been so enthusiastic… | 那么,你认为 他如果不那么激情四溢… |
[18:47] | …he could have averted disaster. | …他是可以避免不幸的 |
[18:50] | Yes. Yes, that’s right. | 是,是的,对 |
[18:53] | You see… | 你看… |
[18:54] | You see, Billy Mumphrey was a simple country boy… | 比利・蒙夫里是个单纯的乡下男孩… |
[18:58] | …some might say a cockeyed optimist… | …可以说是个 脱离实际的乐观主义者… |
[19:00] | …who got caught up in the dirty game… | …在全球外交和国际阴谋的… |
[19:04] | …of world diplomacy and international intrigue. | …肮脏游戏中迷失了自我 |
[19:08] | So it was more a question of attitude than politics. | 所以事情关乎态度而不是政治 |
[19:11] | Yes. Yes, Mr. Mandel. | 是,是的,曼德尔先生 |
[19:16] | Hey, Under Siege is on again. | 嘿,又播《暴走潜龙》了 |
[19:19] | Who’s up for it? | 谁起来看? |
[19:22] | No more nuts. | 再也不吃果仁了 |
[19:36] | Oh, my God. | 老天爷 |
[19:39] | What the hell is this? | 这是怎么搞的? |
[19:42] | Don’t tell me. Velvet? | 不是吧,天鹅绒? |
[19:46] | It’s the real deal. | 是真的 |
[19:49] | She’s seen you in this thing? | 你这样跟她见面了? |
[19:51] | That’s right. We just had sex. | 对啊,我们刚刚上床了 |
[19:57] | You know, Jerry, I’ve been searching for someone a long time. | 你知道,杰瑞 我一直在寻找合适的人 |
[20:01] | Well, the search is over. | 现在,我找到了 |
[20:03] | And now the search for the right psychiatrist begins. | 现在,你该寻找合适的心理医生了 |
[20:08] | So, what’s with the suitcase? | 呃,箱子是怎么回事? |
[20:11] | She threw me out. | 她把我撵出来了 |
[20:12] | – Why? – I wouldn’t use her toothbrush. | – 为什么? – 我不肯用她的牙刷 |
[20:16] | – So where you staying? – I guess I’m stuck with the Velvet Fog. | – 那你住哪儿? – 我就跟着天鹅绒兄混吧 |
[20:22] | Three hours of massage time, 12 in-room movies… | 3个小时的按摩 12部点播电影… |
[20:27] | …including several adult features… | …包括几部成人片… |
[20:31] | …five shoeshines… | …5次擦鞋服务… |
[20:33] | …and $400 worth of snacks. | …还有$400的食品 |
[20:36] | Not to mention the damage to the room. | 这还不算房间的损坏赔偿 |
[20:38] | Mr. Mandel, you don’t understand. My friend had fleas. | 曼德尔先生,你不了解情况 我朋友有跳蚤 |
[20:42] | I ran into the gas. It could have killed me. | 我跑进喷药的房间 那可能会毒死我 |
[20:45] | My other friend couldn’t taste his peaches. | 我另一个朋友尝不出桃子的味道 |
[20:47] | They’re only good for two weeks. | 那种桃子只熟两周 |
[20:50] | I think you’ve read one too many Billy Mumphrey stories. | 我觉得你讲了一堆 比利・蒙夫里式的故事 |
[20:55] | – Good day, Ms. Benes. – Okay, good day. | – 再见,贝尼斯小姐 – 好吧,再见 |
[21:07] | – Hi, George. – Hi. | – 嗨,乔治 – 嗨 |
[21:08] | This is fantastic. | 太好吃了 |
[21:12] | – Ever had a Mackinaw peach? – Oh, yeah. I love those. | – 吃过蜜糖桃吗? – 哦,吃过,我很喜欢 |
[21:14] | Well, too bad. It’s all done. | 不好意思,吃完了 |
[21:34] | Yes. Yes, it’s back. I can taste again. | 太好了,恢复了 我又有味觉了 |
[21:37] | – What’s the date? – Fifteenth. | – 今天几号? – 15号 |
[21:39] | Fifteenth. Yes! Last day for the Mackinaws. I can still make it. | 15号,好! 有蜜糖桃的最后一天,我还能吃 |
[21:43] | Wait, Newman. Newman, wait. | 等等,纽曼,纽曼,等等 |
[21:45] | Sorry. Last one. | 抱歉,最后一个 |
[21:48] | But if you want to suck the pit… | 不过如果你想嘬嘬核… |
[21:54] | Look, Beauford. It’s the mailman. | 看,比尔福德,这是那个送信的 |
[21:57] | You remember the mailman, don’t you? | 你记得那个送信的,对吧? |
[22:00] | – Kramer, don’t. – Get him! | – 克莱默,别 – 追! |
[22:24] | Hello? Is anybody here…? | 嗨?有人吗…? |
[22:33] | They said they were sending over an Asian woman. | 他们说会派个亚洲女人来的 |
[22:36] | Oh, my God. | 苍天啊 |