时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Monkeys are the end of the line in the pet world. | 在宠物界中,猴子的排名算是靠后 |
[00:06] | At that level of pet ownership… | 如果你想要一只猴子当宠物 |
[00:08] | …have a kid. I mean, come on. I mean, you’re so close. | 还不如要个小孩 两者几乎没有差别嘛 |
[00:12] | If you need a pet that can roller-skate and smoke cigars… | 如果你想要只能既会玩轮滑 又会抽雪茄的宠物… |
[00:16] | …it’s time to think about a family. | 那么是时候考虑成个家了 |
[00:19] | Monkeys, of course, were the first astronauts, in the ’60s… | 当然,在六十年代 猴子可是第一批宇航员… |
[00:22] | …which I’m sure made perfect sense in the monkey brain. | 当然了,我相信他们 当时一定胸有成竹 |
[00:25] | “I feel that is the next logical step for me. | “我觉得这对于我来说 是必然的一步 |
[00:28] | I’ve been working with the Italian guy and the crank organ… | 我能和意大利人和手摇风琴合作… (街头艺人,常为意大利人指挥猴子摇风琴) |
[00:31] | …and I think I’m ready to handle the maximum-reentry G-forces.” | 我想我已经准备好重回地球了” |
[00:36] | -=THE LAST FANTASY=- | |
[00:40] | “脸部彩绘” “脸部彩绘” | |
[00:42] | Take toilet paper, for example. | 比方说厕纸这东西 |
[00:44] | Do you realize that toilet paper has not changed in my lifetime? | 在我这辈子,厕纸从没变化过 你想过吗? |
[00:50] | It’s just paper on a cardboard roll. That’s it. | 不过是卷在纸卷上的一堆纸巾 仅此而已 |
[00:53] | And in 10,000 years, it will still be exactly the same… | 而且在未来的一万年里 它也不会有任何变化… |
[00:56] | …because, really, what else can they do? | 因为,说真的 他们还有别的用途吗? |
[01:00] | Yeah, that’s true. | 是的,没错 |
[01:02] | There really has been no development in toilet paper. | 厕纸就从来没进化过 |
[01:04] | And, I mean, everything else has changed. | 别的东西都变了 |
[01:07] | But toilet paper is exactly the same, and will be so until we’re dead. | 但厕纸一成不变 就算到了我们死的那天也一样 |
[01:13] | Yeah, you’re right, George. | 是啊,你说得对,乔治 |
[01:16] | What else can they do? | 厕纸还有其他用途吗? |
[01:17] | It’s just paper on a roll. That’s it, and that’s all it will ever be. | 只不过是一卷纸而已,不过如此 而且永远是这样 |
[01:24] | You find this interesting, don’t you? | 有趣吧? |
[01:26] | Yes. Yes, I do. | 是的,没错,真有意思 |
[01:38] | Oh, thanks very much. The soup was really good. | 哦,谢谢,这汤真好喝 |
[01:44] | – What are you telling him for? – What? | – 你干嘛跟他说这些? – 什么? |
[01:47] | He’s the busboy. You think he cares about the soup? | 他只是个杂工 你觉得他在乎这汤吗? |
[01:50] | Yeah, why, wouldn’t he want the soup to be good? | 当然,怎么了 难道他不希望这汤好喝吗? |
[01:53] | Elaine, it’s all this guy can do to keep from killing himself. | 伊莲,这是这人活下去的唯一盼头??? |
[01:57] | Come on. | 哦天啊 |
[01:58] | You think he’s back there with the chef, going, “Hey, they like the soup! | 你以为他正在厨房里对着厨师大叫 “他们爱死这汤了!… |
[02:02] | Keep it up.” | 继续加油!” |
[02:04] | – Hey, isn’t that Alec Berg? – Yeah. | – 嘿,那不是埃里克・伯格吗? – 没错 |
[02:07] | Alec Berg. He’s got a good John Houseman name. | 埃里克・伯格,他的名字“很约翰・豪斯曼” (老牌影星) |
[02:10] | – Yeah. – Alec Berg. | – 是吗 – 埃里克・伯格 |
[02:12] | Mr. Berg. | 伯格先生 |
[02:15] | I can’t stand him. He is so pretentious. | 我真受不了他 他太做作了,自以为是 |
[02:18] | – John Houseman? – No, Alec Berg. | – 约翰・豪斯曼? – 不,是埃里克・伯格 |
[02:19] | – Elaine! How are you? – Hi! | – 伊莲!你好吗? – 嗨! |
[02:21] | – Jerry. – Hi, Alec. | – 杰瑞 – 嗨,埃里克 |
[02:23] | – Did you hear about Gary Fogel? – Yeah. | – 你听说了加利・佛吉尔的事了吗? – 听说了 |
[02:25] | – You gonna go to the funeral Friday? – Yeah, yeah. | – 周五的葬礼你去吗? – 去,当然去 |
[02:27] | Hey, did I see you on TV at the Ranger game? | 嘿,你去看流浪者队的比赛了吧? 我在电视上看到你了 |
[02:30] | – Those your seats behind the glass? – Those are them. Season tickets. | – 你就坐在界墙后面? – 我的位子在那儿,是季票 |
[02:33] | Unfortunately, I can’t go tonight. They’re available, if you’d like them. | 可惜我今晚去不了了 你们要是要的话,就给你们 |
[02:38] | I’d love to. Are you sure? | 好啊,你确定? |
[02:39] | Sure. Call my secretary. She’ll arrange everything. | 当然,打电话给我秘书 她会安排一切 |
[02:42] | – Thanks. Thanks a lot. – It’s my pleasure. Be good. | – 谢拉,多谢 – 不用谢,多保重 |
[02:46] | I actually might not use them on Friday either, so I’ll let you know. | 事实上,周五的票我可能也用不上了 我再通知你吧 |
[02:51] | All right. Thanks again. | 好的,再次感谢 |
[02:52] | Thank you very much. | 实在是太感谢了 |
[02:54] | Really, thank you. | 真的,谢谢 |
[03:00] | Well, what about these nitwits that get on a plane with nothing to read? | 那么,那些不带书上飞机的傻子呢? |
[03:04] | – You know who they are? – Who? | – 你知道他们是什么样的人吗? – 什么人? |
[03:05] | These are the people that wanna talk to you. | 那些人就想跟你聊天 |
[03:08] | They got nothing else to do, why not disturb you? | 既然他们没别的事好干 为什么不来打扰打扰你呢? |
[03:10] | I will never understand people. | 我真搞不懂人类 |
[03:13] | They’re the worst. | 他们最糟糕了 |
[03:17] | Something’s up | |
[03:20] | There’s something in the air | |
[03:24] | Well, what is with you? | 你怎么啦? |
[03:26] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[03:28] | …I think this is it. | 我觉得是时候了 |
[03:30] | What’s it? | 怎么回事? |
[03:31] | – I saw Siena again. – Siena? | – 我又跟希娜约会去了 – 希娜? |
[03:35] | He’s dating a crayon. | 他正和一蜡笔约会呢 |
[03:40] | We discussed toilet paper. | 我们讨论了厕纸 |
[03:43] | – Toilet paper? – Yep, yep. | – 厕纸? – 是滴,是滴 |
[03:46] | I told her how toilet paper hasn’t changed in my lifetime… | 我告诉她厕纸不仅在我的一生里… |
[03:48] | …and probably wouldn’t for the next 50,000 years… | 甚至在未来五万年内都不会改变… |
[03:51] | …and she was fascinated, fascinated! | 她可着迷了,神魂颠倒的! |
[03:55] | – What are you talking about? – Yeah. | – 你说什么呢? – 就是 |
[03:56] | – Toilet paper’s changed. – Yeah. | – 厕纸变过阿 – 对呀 |
[03:58] | – It’s softer. – Softer. | – 变得更加柔软 – 更柔软 |
[03:59] | – More sheets per roll. – Sheets. | – 一卷纸里抽数更多了 – 抽数多了 |
[04:01] | – A wide variety of colors. – Colors. | – 颜色多种多样 – 五彩斑斓 |
[04:03] | Okay, fine. Fine! | 好啦,好啦! |
[04:05] | It’s changed! It’s not really the point. | 厕纸变过!这不是重点 |
[04:08] | Anyway, I’m thinking of making a big move. | 不管怎么样,我想更进一步 |
[04:11] | What? | 什么? |
[04:13] | I might tell her that I love her. | 我想告诉她我爱她 |
[04:17] | Oh, my. | 哦,我的神阿 |
[04:20] | I came this close last night, and then I just sort of chickened out. | 昨晚我差点就说了,不过我怯场了 |
[04:24] | Well, that’s a big move, Georgie boy. | 那可是进了一大步啊,小乔治 |
[04:27] | Are you confident in the “I love you” return? | 她会回答“我爱你”吗?你有信心? |
[04:31] | Fifty-fifty. | 一半一半吧 |
[04:33] | Because if you don’t get that return… | 要是她不这么回答… |
[04:35] | …that’s a pretty big matzo ball hanging out there. | 那就尴尬啦 像悬着个巨型犹太肉丸呢??? |
[04:41] | Well, I just gotta say it once. Everybody else gets to say it. | 我就是一定得说一次 别人都有机会说 |
[04:45] | Why can’t I say it? | 为什么我不能说? |
[04:47] | What, you never said it? | 什么,你没说过我爱你? |
[04:48] | Once. To a dog. | 就一次,对一只狗 |
[04:52] | He licked himself and left the room. | 他舔了舔自己就走了 |
[04:56] | Well, so it wasn’t a total loss. | 呵,至少还赚了点 |
[05:00] | – Hey. – Hey, I forgot to tell you. | – 嘿 – 嘿,我忘了告诉你 |
[05:03] | I got tickets to the Rangers-Devils playoff tonight. | 我搞到今晚流浪者 对恶魔夺冠赛的票了 |
[05:05] | Oh, I’m there. | 好,我去 |
[05:08] | – What about you, George? – Can’t do it, can’t do it. | – 你呢,乔治? – 去不了,去不了啦 |
[05:11] | – Sorry. Got a date. – So? So? | – 不好意思,有约会 – 所以呢? |
[05:13] | No, no, no, if you must know… | 不,不,你们想知道的话… |
[05:16] | …I would rather be with her than go to the game. | 比起和你们去看比赛 我更愿意和她在一起 |
[05:21] | Well, she must be a very special lady, huh, George? | 那么她一定是个特别的姑娘吧 对吧,乔治? |
[05:24] | – What do I do with the extra ticket? – Oh, hey! | – 那多出来的票怎么办啊? – 哦,对了! |
[05:27] | Can I bring David Puddy? | 我能带上大卫・普蒂吗? |
[05:28] | – He’s a big Devils fan. – Sure, fine with me. | – 他可是超级恶魔迷哦 – 当然啦,我无所谓 |
[05:30] | Hey, by the way, if anybody wants an inside tour of the zoo… | 顺便说一下 如果你们谁想探访动物园内部世界… |
[05:34] | …Siena works there as a trainer. | 希娜在那里当驯兽师 |
[05:36] | – So she works at the zoo? – Yeah. | – 她在动物园工作? – 没错 |
[05:39] | Yeah, like Dian Fossey, huh? | 是嘛,就像戴安・佛西? (著名动植物学家,致力于保护猩猩) |
[05:41] | She’s the only person that’s ever been accepted into gorilla society. | 她可是融入大猩猩社会的唯一人类呢 |
[05:44] | And you know, once those gorillas accept you… | 而且,一旦大猩猩接纳了你… |
[05:47] | …you got it made in the shade. | 你得在树荫里过了 |
[05:51] | So how long have you been a Devils fan? | 你喜欢恶魔队多久了? |
[05:53] | – Since I was a kid. I’m from Jersey. – Yeah? | – 从小时候开始,我从新泽西来的 – 是吗? |
[05:56] | – We’re gonna kick your butts tonight. – Ain’t no way, man! | – 我们今晚一定会好好教训你们的 – 不可能的,老兄! |
[06:01] | – Yes. – We’re primed. | – 会的 – 我们可是一流的 |
[06:04] | You almost ready? Jerry and Kramer are gonna be here any second. | 准备好了吗?杰瑞和克莱默快到了 |
[06:12] | – What the…? – So, what do you think? | – 这到底…? – 怎么样? |
[06:14] | – What is that? – I painted my face. | – 这到底是什么? – 我在脸上彩绘了 |
[06:17] | – You painted your face? – Yeah. | – 你把你的脸给画了? – 没错 |
[06:20] | – Why? – Well, you know, support the team. | – 为什么? – 你知道的,给球队加油 |
[06:24] | – Well, you can’t walk around like that. – Why not? | – 可你不能这样走来走去阿 – 为什么不行? |
[06:29] | Because… | 因为… |
[06:30] | …it’s insane. | 这简直有病 |
[06:32] | You gotta let them know you’re out there. This is the playoffs. | 你得让他们知道你在支持他们 这可是夺冠赛 |
[06:42] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[06:45] | Dave’s… | 戴夫他… |
[06:47] | …painted his face. | 做了脸部彩绘 |
[06:49] | Yeah, yeah, that’s cool. You gotta support your team. | 哇,太酷了,你得支持你们队 |
[06:52] | – Okay. Ready to go? – Yeah. | – 好啦,出发? – 好的 |
[06:53] | Let’s get it on! All right! Go Devils! | 打起精神来!好嘞!恶魔冲啊! |
[06:56] | Go Devils! Let’s go, Devils! | 恶魔加油!冲啊,恶魔队! |
[07:07] | You stink, Messier! | 你太烂了,梅西尔! |
[07:09] | We’re gonna get you, Messier! | 你等着送死吧,梅西尔! |
[07:11] | Will you sit down? | 你能坐下吗? |
[07:12] | Hey, man, I’m just trying to support the team. | 嘿,我只是在为球队加油 |
[07:15] | Will you sit down? You’re disturbing everybody. Sit down! | 你能坐下吗? 你影响到别人啦,坐下! |
[07:18] | Because you’re a Rangers fan and you know I’m messing with their heads. | 就因为你们是流浪者迷 而我正给他们添乱 |
[07:22] | Yeah, Devils goal! | 冲啊,恶魔进球! |
[07:27] | Devils goal! Stephane Richer scores from just inside the blue line. | “恶魔队进球 史蒂芬・瑞奇尔从蓝线内围攻入一球… |
[07:31] | And the Devils… | 恶魔队的球员们…” |
[07:34] | Well, you know, I could’ve actually gone tonight. | 嗯,今晚我其实可以去的 |
[07:38] | So why didn’t you? | 那为什么没去呢? |
[07:40] | Well, I didn’t wanna break our date. | 我不想错过我们的约会 |
[07:42] | Oh, well… | 哦,是吗 |
[07:46] | Because I… | 因为我… |
[07:51] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[07:52] | You know, I’m hungry. Let’s get something to eat. | 嘿,我饿了,我们去吃点什么吧 |
[07:59] | We took it to you. | 我们狠狠的赢了你们 |
[08:00] | You couldn’t get it out of your zone. We were aggressive. | 你们甚至都冲不出你们区 我们干劲可大了 |
[08:03] | – We didn’t let you penetrate. – That’s enough out of you. | – 我们根本没让你们突破 – 你说够了吧 |
[08:06] | There’s still three more games left in this series, my friend… | 这组还有三场比赛呢,朋友… |
[08:09] | …and it’s far from being over, very far from being over. | 我们走着瞧 还早着呢 |
[08:14] | Hey, what are you doing? Watch where you’re driving, man! | 你干嘛阿? 开车小心点,你这家伙! |
[08:18] | Don’t mess with a Devil, buddy. We’re number one. We beat anybody. | 别惹恶魔,伙计 我们是最强的,我们战无不胜 |
[08:21] | We’re the Devils! | 我们是恶魔! |
[08:23] | The Devils! | 恶魔! |
[08:34] | “I’m hungry. | “我饿了… |
[08:36] | Let’s get something to eat.” | 我们去吃点什么吧” |
[08:42] | Yep. | 没错 |
[08:46] | – Big matzo ball. – Huge matzo ball. | – 真尴尬 – 不是一般的尴尬阿 |
[08:51] | Those damn “I love you” returns. | 那些该死的“我爱你” |
[08:54] | – Well, it’s all over. I slipped up. – Oh, you don’t know. | – 好吧,都完了,我失败了 – 哦,不一定的 |
[08:57] | You know how fast things deteriorate… | 你知道当说出了“我爱你”… |
[08:59] | …when there’s an “I love you” out of the bag? | 事情砸得有多快吗? |
[09:01] | You can’t have a relationship where one person says, “I love you”… | 没有这样的恋爱的… |
[09:04] | …and the other one says, “I’m hungry. Let’s get something to eat.” | 当一个人说“我爱你” 另一个说“我饿了,我们去吃点什么吧” |
[09:08] | Unless you’re married. | 除非你们结婚了 |
[09:13] | She thinks I’m one of these guys that loves her. | 她一定觉得我是那种傻傻爱着她的人 |
[09:15] | Nobody wants somebody that loves them. | 没人会对爱他们的人有兴趣的 |
[09:17] | – No. People hate that. – You want somebody… | – 对,人们讨厌那样 – 一个人不喜欢你… |
[09:20] | …who doesn’t like you. – Ideally. | – 你才想得到他 – 可不是 |
[09:22] | I am never saying “I love you” again unless they say it first. | 我再也不说“我爱你”了 除非她们先说 |
[09:25] | – Matzo ball soup? – That would be me. | – 犹太肉丸汤? – 我的 |
[09:36] | Hey, Jerry, you’re a smart guy, right? | 杰瑞,你很聪明对吧? |
[09:40] | – No question about it. – All right. | – 那当然 – 好嘞 |
[09:41] | I was supposed to go on this special tour with George’s girlfriend. | 我本来要和乔治的女朋友 一起做内部参观的 |
[09:45] | – At the zoo? – Yeah. But before I met up with her… | – 去动物园? – 没错,不过在见她之前… |
[09:48] | …I stopped to look at the monkeys… | 我看了一会儿猴子 |
[09:50] | …when all of a sudden I am hit in the face with a banana peel. | 突然我的脸被香蕉皮砸个正着 |
[09:56] | I turn and look, and there is this monkey… | 我一转身发现有只猴子… |
[09:59] | …really laughing it up. | 居然在嘲笑我 |
[10:02] | Then someone tells me that he did it. | 然后有人说是他干的 |
[10:04] | Well, I pick up the banana peel… | 我就捡起香蕉皮… |
[10:07] | …and I wait for that monkey to turn around, and then l: | 等那猴子一转身,我… |
[10:12] | I let him have it. | 来个以牙还牙 |
[10:13] | Kramer, you threw a banana peel at a monkey? | 克莱默,你用香蕉皮砸一只猴子? |
[10:16] | Well, he started it! | 拜托,他先砸我的! |
[10:20] | – It’s a monkey, Kramer! – Well, he pushed my buttons. | – 那只是只猴子,克莱默! – 可是他把我给惹火了 |
[10:23] | I couldn’t help it, Jerry. | 我忍不住,杰瑞 |
[10:26] | Well, I still think it’s wrong. | 可是我还是觉得这样不好 |
[10:27] | All right, fine. You take the monkey’s side. Go ahead. | 好,你要站在猴子那边,随便你 |
[10:31] | – I’m not taking anyone’s side. – I know what happened, Jerry. | – 我谁都不支持 – 鬼才信你,杰瑞 |
[10:36] | Did you call Alec Berg and thank him for the hockey tickets? | 你打电话给埃里克・伯格了吗? 谢谢他给的冰球票 |
[10:39] | – No. – Oh, Jerry, what are you waiting for? | – 没有 – 杰瑞,为什么不打啊? |
[10:41] | Why am I gonna call? I thanked him five times when he gave them to me. | 为什么要打? 他给我票的时候我谢了五次 |
[10:46] | Call him the next day. It’s common courtesy. | 第二天打电话致谢,这是礼貌 |
[10:48] | No. I’m taking a stand against all this over-thanking. | 不,我坚决反对这种过头的感谢 |
[10:51] | Jerry, good manners are the glue of society. | 杰瑞,礼貌让社会融合 |
[10:54] | If I knew I had to give him 8 million thank-yous… | 如果我得说8百万次谢谢… |
[10:57] | …I wouldn’t have taken the tickets. | 我就不会拿那些票了 |
[10:59] | You know what this is gonna do? He’ll be upset because you didn’t call. | 你知道后果吗? 因为你没打电话,他会不高兴 |
[11:02] | We won’t get the tickets for Friday. | 就不会给我们周五的票了 |
[11:04] | – You’re out of your mind. – Where are you going? | – 你疯了 – 你去哪儿 |
[11:06] | I gotta get a suit cleaned. I have a funeral on Friday. | 拿套西服去干洗,周五有个葬礼 |
[11:09] | – Who died? – Do you remember the guy… | – 谁死了? – 你记得那个… |
[11:10] | …who pretended he had cancer so I would buy him the toupee? | 假装得了癌症 骗我给他买假发的人吗? |
[11:15] | – So he actually had it? – No, car accident. | – 他真得了癌症了? – 不是,是车祸 |
[11:20] | He was adjusting his toupee while he was driving… | 他在开车时整理他的假发… |
[11:23] | …and he lost control of the car. | 然后就撞了 |
[11:28] | That poor priest. | 可怜的神父啊 |
[11:31] | He was just visiting from El Salvador. | 他刚从萨尔瓦多来 |
[11:34] | Now he’s gone completely loco. | 现在他完全疯了 |
[11:37] | – The one Puddy screamed at? – Yeah. | – 上次被普蒂吼的那个神父? – 对呀 |
[11:40] | He thinks he saw the devil. | 他以为他真看见恶魔了 |
[11:44] | He won’t leave his room in the church basement. | 他呆在教堂地下室里不肯出来 |
[11:46] | That’s what you get for getting mixed up with a face-painter. | 这就是和画脸男扯不清楚关系的后果 |
[11:49] | What compels a seemingly normal human to do something like that? | 正常人为什么会做这种事呢 |
[11:54] | Gotta support the team. | 支持球队啊 |
[12:09] | You know, I really hate my clothes. | 我真讨厌我的衣服 |
[12:12] | I open up my closet, there’s just nothing. Nothing. | 打开我的衣橱,里面都是垃圾 |
[12:15] | I hate everything I have. I really hate it. | 我讨厌我的东西,真的 |
[12:27] | I mean, at this point, it’s… | 我的意思是,一定程度上… |
[12:29] | It’s like I can wear something three or four times and that’s it. | 衣服穿上三四次就腻了 |
[12:33] | It’s getting to be a terrible problem for me. | 这会变成大麻烦的 |
[12:39] | Hey, Alec. | 嘿,埃里克 |
[12:44] | Did you see that? | 瞧见没? |
[12:46] | What kind of a hello was that? | 有这么打招呼的吗? |
[12:51] | Mr. Kramer, thanks for coming. | 克莱默先生,您能来太好了 |
[12:53] | So, what did you wanna see me about? | 恩,有什么事吗? |
[12:57] | Well, Mr. Kramer, to get right to it… | 克莱默先生,开门见山吧… |
[13:00] | …we’re having a bit of a problem with Barry. | 贝利出了些问题 |
[13:05] | – Barry? – The chimpanzee. | – 贝利? – 那只黑猩猩 |
[13:09] | Well, what’s the problem? | 那,出了什么问题? |
[13:11] | Well, he’s not functioning the way he normally does. | 他和平常不太一样 |
[13:14] | He seems depressed. He’s lost his appetite. | 他很低落,也没什么胃口 |
[13:18] | He’s even curtailed his autoerotic activities. | 他甚至减少了“自我满足”的次数 |
[13:24] | And we think this is directly related to the altercation he had with you. | 我们认为这与他和你的争执有直接关系 |
[13:28] | So? So, what do you want me to do? | 所以你想让我做什么吗? |
[13:31] | Well, frankly… | 这个,说实话… |
[13:32] | …we’d like you to apologize. | 我们希望你能向他道歉 |
[13:36] | Well, he started it. | 可是是他先扔我的 |
[13:39] | Mr. Kramer, he’s an innocent primate. | 克莱默先生 他只是只无辜的灵长目动物 |
[13:41] | So am I. | 我也是啊 |
[13:45] | What about my feelings? Don’t my feelings count? | 谁关心我的感受? 我的感受就不重要啦? |
[13:48] | Only the poor monkey’s important. Everything’s done for the monkey. | 可怜的猴子才最重要 事事以猴子为本 |
[13:54] | Look, I’m sorry. I… | 对不起,我… |
[13:56] | Hey, that’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[13:59] | Well, I gotta go feed the marmoset. | 恩,我得喂长尾猴去了 |
[14:01] | You know, George really likes you. | 乔治很喜欢你,你知道吗? |
[14:04] | I don’t… | 我没… |
[14:06] | Oh, she doesn’t hear too well out of her left ear. | 哦,她左耳听力不太好 |
[14:12] | Do you think it’s possible… | 你觉得这有可能吗? |
[14:13] | …that he’s mad at me because he didn’t get the day-after thank-you? | 第二天我没谢谢他 所以他生气了 |
[14:17] | – Wait. You were at a funeral, right? – Yeah. | – 等等,你们当时正参加葬礼,是吧? – 对 |
[14:20] | Well, people never give a good hello at the funeral. | 葬礼上,人们从来不好好打招呼的 |
[14:23] | I mean, they go like this: | 他们都这样: |
[14:28] | – That’s the biggest. – That’s kind of what he gave me. | – 最多这么做 – 他就是这么跟我打招呼的 |
[14:31] | Yeah, they can’t go, “Hey! You look fabulous!” | 嘿,他们总不能这样 “嘿!你帅呆了!” |
[14:35] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[14:37] | I just spoke to your girlfriend. | 我刚和你女朋友说话了 |
[14:39] | – Girlfriend. Yeah, right. – She asked me to apologize to Barry. | – 女朋友,算了吧 – 她让我向贝利道歉 |
[14:44] | – Barry? – The monkey. | – 贝利? – 那只猴子 |
[14:46] | – Well? – Nothing doing. | – 然后呢? – 没了 |
[14:49] | Jerry, I didn’t do anything. | 杰瑞,我才不干呢 |
[14:50] | It’s the monkey that should be apologizing to me. | 那只猴子才该道歉 |
[14:53] | – I don’t think that’s gonna happen. – Well, I’m sorry. | – 那倒没有可能 – 那就没办法了 |
[14:57] | I tried to put the good word in for you with Siena… | 我试着帮你说好话… |
[15:00] | …but I don’t think she heard me. You know, left ear. | 不过她好像没听见 你知道的,她的左耳 |
[15:04] | – What? – Yeah, her boss told me… | – 什么? – 对,他老板告诉我… |
[15:07] | …that she can’t hear very well out of her left ear. | 她左耳听力不太好 |
[15:09] | What, you didn’t know that? | 你不知道吗? |
[15:12] | – Oh, my God. – What? | – 天啊 – 怎么啦? |
[15:14] | She probably never heard it. Don’t you see what this means? | 她可能根本没听到 你们知道这意味着什么吗? |
[15:18] | It’s like the whole thing never happened. | 这整件事就像没发生过一样 |
[15:21] | It’s like when Superman reversed the rotation of the Earth to save Lois Lane. | 就像超人逆转地球去救露易丝・莱恩一样 (超人系列中超人曾光速逆地球轨道飞行以使时光倒流拯救爱人) |
[15:28] | Are you gonna say it again? | 你要再说一遍我爱你吗? |
[15:32] | That’s the question, Jimmy. | 这倒是个问题,吉米 |
[15:44] | – I’m gonna do it. – What? | – 我要再表白一次 – 什么? |
[15:46] | After what you went through? You said you’d never say it again. | 受的罪还不够吗? 你说你不再表白的 |
[15:49] | I’d like to say it once to someone that can actually hear it! | 我就想再表白一次 这次至少对方能真的听见! |
[15:54] | – Yeah! – Hey, buddy. | – 没错! – 嘿,伙计 |
[15:56] | – Boy, what’s going on? – He’s gonna talk into her other ear. | – 怎么啦? – 他准备对着她另外一支耳朵表白 |
[16:01] | Listen, I almost forgot to ask you. What happened at the funeral? | 听着,我差点忘了问你 葬礼上发生了什么? |
[16:04] | Did you talk to Alec Berg? | 你和埃里克・伯格说话了吗? |
[16:07] | – Yeah, I saw him. – So he’ll give you the hockey tickets? | – 恩,我遇到他了 – 那他会把冰球票给你吗? |
[16:10] | Well, not exactly. | 难说 |
[16:12] | He’s mad, isn’t he? See, I knew it. | 他生气了,对吧,我就知道会这样 |
[16:15] | – I don’t know if he’s mad. – What happened when you saw him? | – 我不确定他是不是生气了 – 当时情况怎么样? |
[16:19] | I didn’t really get a good hello. But I was at a funeral. | 他没好好跟我打招呼 不过那是在葬礼上 |
[16:22] | So I don’t know if I got a funeral hello… | 所以我不确定那是个葬礼式的招呼… |
[16:24] | …or he was mad because he didn’t get his day-after thank-you. | 或者他因为没接到致谢电话生气了 |
[16:27] | – See? I told you, Jerry! I told you! – What do you want me to do? | – 你看看,我告诉你了,杰瑞!我提醒过你! – 那你想怎么样? |
[16:30] | I want you to get on this phone and give him his thank-you! | 我要你打电话给他,谢谢他 |
[16:35] | No. No, I can’t! | 不行,不行,我不干 |
[16:37] | Jerry, this is the way society functions. Aren’t you a part of society? | 杰瑞,社会就是这样的 你不是社会的一分子吗? |
[16:42] | Because if you don’t wanna be a part of society… | 要是你不想融入社会… |
[16:44] | …why don’t you just get in your car and move to the East Side. | 干脆坐上车搬到东区去吧 |
[16:52] | Look, we got five hours before the game. | 听着,距离比赛开始还有五个小时 |
[16:54] | I am betting it was a funeral hello. | 我敢打赌那是个葬礼式招呼 |
[16:57] | We’re here. He knows the number. He knows we wanna go. | 我们哪儿也没去,他知道我们的号码 他知道我们想去 |
[17:00] | There’s plenty of time for him to call. | 他要是想打电话早打了 |
[17:02] | You stubborn, stupid, silly man! | 你这个固执,愚蠢的傻瓜! |
[17:08] | Hey, great dip. You make this? | 这沙拉真好吃,你做的? |
[17:10] | No, it’s from the store. | 不是,是买的 |
[17:12] | Hey, how come people don’t have dip for dinner? Why is it only a snack? | 为什么不把沙拉当晚餐呢? 为什么只把它当点心? |
[17:18] | I don’t understand stuff like that. | 真搞不懂 |
[17:27] | David… | 大卫… |
[17:29] | – David, I think we ought to talk. – All right, that’s cool. | – 大卫,我们得谈谈 – 行啊,没问题 |
[17:40] | David, I don’t think we should see each other anymore. | 大卫,我觉得我们还是分手吧 |
[17:43] | You gotta be kidding. How come? | 你开玩笑的吧,为什么? |
[17:47] | Well, you see, David… | 恩,是这样的,大卫… |
[17:49] | …you’re a face-painter. | 你喜欢在脸上彩绘 |
[17:52] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是啊,没错 |
[17:55] | Well, it’s not that I don’t like you… | 不是我不喜欢你… |
[17:59] | …but, well, to be perfectly honest… | 只是,说实话… |
[18:02] | …I’m just having some trouble getting past the face-painting. | 我接受不了脸部彩绘 |
[18:07] | So you don’t like the face-painting. I just won’t paint it anymore. | 你不喜欢的话,我以后不画了 |
[18:11] | Yeah. But you like the face-painting. | 可是你喜欢脸部彩绘啊 |
[18:14] | Well, I don’t need to do it. It’s not like a habit or anything. | 我并不一定要这样 又不是一种习惯什么的 |
[18:19] | – You mean you’d stop it for me? – Yeah, that’s right. | – 你的意思是,为了我就放弃了? – 对,是这样 |
[18:27] | That’s so… | 那实在是… |
[18:29] | – That’s so sweet. – Come here. | – 那实在是太贴心了 – 来 |
[18:35] | I gotta go home and change before the game. I’ll be back. We’ll make out. | 比赛前我得先回家换个衣服 回来以后我们亲热一下 |
[18:52] | Siena, I love you. | 希娜,我爱你 |
[18:56] | Yeah, I know. I heard you the first time. | 我知道,上次你说的时候我听见了 |
[18:59] | Yeah. | 哦 |
[19:01] | Just confirming. | 只是确认一下 |
[19:09] | Hello? Oh, hi, Mom. | 喂,哦,妈妈 |
[19:11] | No, I was expecting somebody else. | 我以为是别人 |
[19:13] | I’m sorry, I can’t talk, I gotta keep the line clear. | 不好意思,我现在不能聊天 我得保持线路通畅 |
[19:15] | I know I have call waiting, but I don’t trust it in an emergency. Goodbye. | 我知道有来电等待 只是紧急情况,不太信任,再见 |
[19:23] | Anyway… | 无论如何… |
[19:25] | …I just wanna say that I’m sorry. | 我想说,真是对不起了 |
[19:28] | I lost my temper, and I probably shouldn’t have. | 我失控了,我不应该那样 |
[19:31] | I took it out on you and… | 我发泄在你身上… |
[19:33] | Look, if I’ve caused you any problems as a result of my behavior… | 要是我的行为引起了任何问题… |
[19:37] | …well, then, I’m sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[19:39] | I apologize. | 我向你道歉 |
[19:42] | Even though you know, Barry, between me and you… | 虽然这样,贝利,我和你都知道… |
[19:44] | …we both know that you started it. I mean, who’s kidding who? | 是你挑起的,我说,谁惹谁的? |
[19:48] | But they tell me that you’re very upset… | 但是他们说你很心烦… |
[19:51] | …and God forbid I should disturb the very important monkey. | 而且我怎么能打扰你这猴子大人呢 |
[19:54] | I hope we can put this behind us. Let’s just move on with our lives. | 我希望我们能不计前嫌,展望未来 |
[19:58] | So no hard feelings? | 那么我们和好啦? |
[20:18] | – What is that? – It’s the letter D. | – 这是什么? – 字母D |
[20:22] | Why is the letter D painted on your chest? | 为什么你把D画在你胸前? |
[20:25] | I’m going to the game and me and five guys are taking our shirts off… | 我要去看比赛 然后我们五个人会脱掉上衣… |
[20:29] | …and spell out “Devils.” | 拼出“恶魔”两个字 |
[20:31] | – But you said no more painting. – No, I said no more face-painting. | – 你不是说不彩绘了吗 – 没有,我说的是不画在脸上了 |
[20:34] | And as you can see, this is not my face. | 很明显,这里可不是我的脸 |
[20:37] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是啊,没错 |
[20:44] | Well, did he call? | 他打电话来了吗? |
[20:47] | – No. – Oh, come on, Jerry! This is stupid. | – 没有 – 别这样,杰瑞,这太傻了 |
[20:50] | It’s 6:00! It’s all over! Just pick up the phone and thank him! | 都六点了,晚了晚了 快打电话谢谢他 |
[20:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:02] | Hello, Alec? | 你好,艾莱克 |
[21:04] | Hi, it’s Jerry Seinfeld. | 你好,我是杰瑞・宋飞 |
[21:05] | You know, you got a great John Houseman name. | 你知道吗,你的名字非常约翰・豪斯曼 |
[21:08] | Alec Berg. | 埃里克・伯格 |
[21:10] | Did you hand in your assignment, Mr. Berg? | 你交作业了吗,伯格先生 |
[21:13] | What can I do for you, Jerry? | 你找我有什么事吗,杰瑞? |
[21:14] | Well, Alec, the reason I called is I just wanted… | 埃里克,我只是想… |
[21:18] | …to thank you for the tickets. | 谢谢你,上次给我们票 |
[21:20] | I wish you’d called earlier. I could’ve given you tickets for tonight. | 我真希望你能早点打来 我就能给你今晚的票了 |
[21:24] | – Oh, you already gave them away? – Yeah. | – 哦,你把票送人了? – 是的 |
[21:26] | But you know what, I have a friend… | 不过,我有个朋友… |
[21:28] | … he’s got a couple of seats. | 有一些票 |
[21:29] | – You mind the nosebleed section? – We don’t care. We wanna go. | – 你介意坐在容易被球打到的地方吗? – 没问题,我们愿意 |
[21:32] | There is one little catch, though. | 只是有点小困难 |
[21:41] | Hey, great game, huh? Let’s go, Devils! | 嘿,比赛太精彩了,冲啊,恶魔队 |
[21:46] | All right, let’s get it up! Let’s get it up! Come on! | 是时候了,准备,站起来,来吧 |
[21:51] | Come on, D! D! | 来啊,D!D! |
[21:53] | – E. – V. | |
[21:54] | – I! – L! | |
[21:56] | S! | |
[22:07] | father, there’s a woman here to see you | 神父,有一位女士来看望您 |
[22:11] | she has important information that could be helpful to you | 她带来了一些有价值的消息 |
[22:16] | good | 很好 |
[22:19] | finally it stopped raining | 雨终于停了 |
[22:32] | Hello, Father. | 你好,神父 |
[22:37] | . | (神父把伊莲当成圣母玛利亚了) |