| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:06] | Well, you got no place to go. | 好了,这下你无路可走了 | 
| [00:11] | Your problem is you brought your queen out too fast. | 你的问题在于过早暴露了你的皇后 | 
| [00:14] | What do you think, she’s a feminist looking to get out of the house? | 你怎么想的? 以为她是个试图离家的女权主义者? | 
| [00:18] | No, the queen is old-fashioned. Likes to stay home, cook. | 不,皇后只是个守旧派 喜欢呆在家里,煮煮饭 | 
| [00:23] | Take care of her man. Make sure he feels good. | 照顾照顾她的男人,确保他感觉良好 | 
| [00:28] | Checkmate. | 将军 | 
| [00:38] | I don’t think we should see each other anymore. | 我觉得我们不应该再见面了 | 
| [00:56] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! | 
| [00:57] | Shut up, you stupid mutt! | 闭嘴,你这个愚蠢的杂种狗! | 
| [01:04] | You broke up with her because she beat you at chess? | 就因为她下象棋赢你,你就和她分手? | 
| [01:06] | That’s pretty sick. | 真变态 | 
| [01:08] | I don’t see how I could perform sexually after something like that. | 我实在无法想象在那之后 我会有任何性感的表现和欲望 | 
| [01:11] | I was completely emasculated. | 我就像是被阉割了 | 
| [01:14] | Anyway, it’s not the only reason. | 当然,这也不是唯一的原因 | 
| [01:16] | – Yeah, what else? – All right. | – 好吧,还有什么其它的? – 嗯 | 
| [01:18] | You wanna know what one of her favourite expressions is: | 你知道她最喜欢的表达是: | 
| [01:21] | “Happy, pappy?” | “开心么,爹地?” | 
| [01:24] | “Happy, pappy?” What does that mean? | “开心么,爹地”,怎么说? | 
| [01:25] | If she wants to know if I’m pleased with something, she’ll say: | 就比如,她想知道我是否因某事高兴 就会说: | 
| [01:28] | “Happy, pappy?” | “开心么,爹地?” | 
| [01:31] | – Oh, you’re pappy. – I’m pappy. | – 噢,所以你是“爹地” – 我是“爹地” | 
| [01:32] | – Oh, I get it. I see. – Yeah. | – 哦,我明白了 – 嗯 | 
| [01:35] | – So that’s not so bad. – Come on. What, are you kidding? | – 其实没那么糟 – 什么,你没开玩笑吧? | 
| [01:38] | So tell her not to say it. | 那就告诉她别那么说 | 
| [01:40] | I’m much more comfortable criticizing people behind their backs. | 在背后议论别人让我觉得更舒服些 | 
| [01:44] | Look who’s talking. You just broke up with Melanie… | 你有什么权力发表意见呢 你上周刚和梅兰妮分手 | 
| [01:47] | …because she shushed you while you watched TV. | 只是因为她在你看电视的时候 “嘘”了你 | 
| [01:49] | Hey, I got a real thing about shushing. | 嘿,对我来讲这是件大事 | 
| [01:53] | What is this? | 这是什么? | 
| [01:54] | You ever get the feeling like you had a haircut, but you didn’t have one? | 你有没有感觉好像你理了发 但事实上你并没有理发? | 
| [01:58] | I’m all itchy back here. | 我脖子后面好痒 | 
| [02:05] | – What? – What is this? | – 怎么了? – 这是怎么了? | 
| [02:08] | What are we doing? | 我们在干嘛? | 
| [02:09] | What in God’s name are we doing? | 以神之名,我们究竟在干嘛? | 
| [02:11] | – What? – Our lives. | – 什么? – 我们的生活 | 
| [02:14] | What kind of lives are these? | 这究竟是什么样的生活? | 
| [02:16] | – We’re like children. We’re not men. – No, we’re not. We’re not men. | – 我们就好像小孩儿,不是男人 – 嗯,不是,我们不是男人 | 
| [02:21] | We come up with all these stupid reasons to break up with women. | 我们总是想出这些愚蠢的理由和女人分手 | 
| [02:24] | I know, I know. That’s what I do. That’s what I do. | 我知道,这正是我做的,正是我做的 | 
| [02:28] | Are we gonna be sitting here when we’re 60, like two idiots? | 60岁的时候 我们还会像两个傻瓜一样坐在这儿吗? | 
| [02:31] | We should be having dinner with our sons when we’re 60. | 60岁的时候 我们应该和我们的儿子一起吃饭 | 
| [02:33] | – We’re pathetic, you know that? – Like I don’t know that I’m pathetic. | – 我们很可怜,你知道么? – 别说得好像我不知道 | 
| [02:39] | – Why can’t I be normal? – Yes, me too. | – 我为什么不能正常点? – 嗯,我也是 | 
| [02:41] | I wanna be normal. Normal! | 我想要变正常,正常! | 
| [02:44] | It would be nice to care about someone. | 能去关心某个人是件很棒的事情 | 
| [02:46] | Yes. Yes, care. | 是啊,是啊,关心 | 
| [02:54] | You know who I think about a lot? | 你知道我经常想起谁么? | 
| [02:56] | Remember Susan, the one that used to work for NBC? | 还记得苏珊么,那个在NBC工作的? | 
| [02:59] | I thought she became a lesbian. | 我觉得她成了个拉拉 | 
| [03:01] | No, it didn’t take. | 不,没有 | 
| [03:05] | Did I tell you I ran into her last week? She looked great. | 我跟你说过上周我遇到她了么? 她看起来很棒 | 
| [03:08] | You thought she was good-looking, right? | 你也觉得她很漂亮,对么? | 
| [03:11] | See, there you go again. What is the difference what I think? | 看,你又来了 我怎么想对这件事会有影响么? | 
| [03:14] | – I was just curious. – Well, this is it. | – 只是好奇 – 好,就这样吧 | 
| [03:17] | I’m really gonna do something about my life. | 我真的打算为自己的生活作些什么了 | 
| [03:19] | I think I’m gonna call Melanie again. So what if she shushed me? | 我决定再给梅兰妮打电话 她“嘘”了我又怎么样呢? | 
| [03:22] | George, I am really gonna make some changes. | 乔治,我真的要作些改变了 | 
| [03:25] | – Yes, changes. – I’m serious about it. | – 是,改变 – 我是认真的 | 
| [03:27] | – Think I’m not? – I’m not kidding. | – 觉得我不是? – 我没开玩笑 | 
| [03:29] | Me too. | 我也是 | 
| [03:32] | Melanie, you can shush me at every opportunity. | 梅兰妮,你可以在任何场合“嘘”我 | 
| [03:34] | So we’re all straightened out? | 所以我们算是讲和了? | 
| [03:36] | You happy, pappy? | 你开心么,爹地? | 
| [03:40] | Oh, it’s just an expression. | 噢,只是一种表达 | 
| [03:43] | All right. That’s very sweet of you. Okay, I’ll call you later. All right. Bye. | 好吧,你真贴心 好,我再打给你,好么,再见 | 
| [03:48] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [03:49] | Well, I had a very interesting lunch with George Costanza today. | 嗯,今天我和乔治・克斯坦萨 吃了顿有趣的午饭 | 
| [03:55] | – Really? – We were talking about our lives… | – 真的? – 我们谈论了我们的生活 | 
| [03:57] | …and we both kind of realized… | 我们都发现了 | 
| [03:59] | …we’re kids. We’re not men. | 我们是孩子,不是男人 | 
| [04:01] | So then you asked yourselves, “Isn’t there something more to life?” | 所以,你扪心自问 “生活中是不是有更多值得追寻?” | 
| [04:05] | Yes, we did. | 是啊 | 
| [04:07] | Yeah. Well, let me clue you in on something: | 嗯,让我来给你点线索 | 
| [04:09] | There isn’t. | 没有 | 
| [04:14] | – There isn’t? – Absolutely not. | – 没有么? – 肯定没有 | 
| [04:17] | I mean, what are you thinking about, Jerry? Marriage? Family? | 我是说,你在想什么,杰瑞? 婚姻?家庭? | 
| [04:21] | – Well… – They’re prisons. | – 呃… – 那是囚笼 | 
| [04:24] | Man-made prisons. You’re doing time. | 人造监狱,你在消磨时间 | 
| [04:27] | You get up in the morning, she’s there. | 你早晨起床,她在那儿 | 
| [04:29] | You go to sleep at night, she’s there. | 你晚上睡觉,她在那儿 | 
| [04:31] | It’s like you gotta ask permission to use the bathroom. | 你需要经过允许才能用厕所 | 
| [04:35] | “Is it all right if I use the bathroom now?” | “我现在可以用厕所么?” | 
| [04:39] | – Really? – You can forget about watching TV… | – 真的? – 在你吃东西的时候 | 
| [04:41] | …while you’re eating. | 你会忘了看电视 | 
| [04:43] | – I can? – Oh, yeah! | – 我会? – 是的! | 
| [04:46] | You know why? Because it’s dinnertime. | 你知道为什么么?因为这是“晚饭时间” | 
| [04:49] | – And you know what you do at dinner? – What? | – 而晚饭时间你应该做什么? – 什么? | 
| [04:51] | You talk about your day. | 讨论你的一天 | 
| [04:54] | “How was your day today? | “你今天过得怎样? | 
| [04:55] | Did you have a good day or a bad day? What kind of day was it?” | 是好是坏?是怎样的一天?” | 
| [04:58] | “I don’t know. How about you? How was your day?” | “我不知道,你呢?你今天过得好么?” | 
| [05:01] | – Boy. – It’s sad, Jerry. | – 喔 – 很悲惨的,杰瑞 | 
| [05:03] | It’s a sad state of affairs. | 这是爱情的悲惨状态 | 
| [05:05] | – I’m glad we had this talk. – Oh, you have no idea. | – 很高兴我们能谈这些 – 噢,绝对地 | 
| [05:44] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 | 
| [05:45] | Three hours of sleep again last night. | 昨晚又只睡了3个小时 | 
| [05:48] | Three hours of sleep because of that dog. | 3小时睡眠,全都是因为那条狗 | 
| [05:52] | – What dog? – Why don’t you call the police? | – 什么狗? – 为什么不叫警察? | 
| [05:54] | – I did, Jerry. They won’t do anything. – Yeah. What dog? | – 我叫了,杰瑞,但他们什么也不干 – 好吧,什么狗? | 
| [05:57] | There is this dog in the courtyard across from my bedroom window… | 在我卧室后窗下的院子里有条狗 | 
| [06:01] | …that never, ever stops barking. | 不停,不停叫唤 | 
| [06:04] | I lost my voice just screaming at this thing. | 为了喝止那个东西害我嗓子都哑了 | 
| [06:07] | I can’t sleep. I can’t work. | 我睡不着,也没法工作 | 
| [06:10] | I mean, I just moved. I can’t move again. | 我是说,我刚搬过家,不能再搬了 | 
| [06:12] | What am I gonna do? What? | What am I gonna do? 到底要我怎么做?到底要我怎么做? | 
| [06:15] | – Well, there is something you can do. – What? Kramer, I’ll do anything. | – 好吧,你现在可以这么做 – 怎么做?克莱默,我愿意做任何事 | 
| [06:19] | Well, what if there should be an unfortunate accident? | 嗯,如果发生一场不幸的意外会怎样? | 
| [06:25] | You’re gonna rub out the dog? | 你要干掉那条狗? | 
| [06:28] | No, no. Not me. | 不,不,不是我 | 
| [06:30] | I just happen to know someone who specializes… | 我刚好认识一个专门… | 
| [06:32] | …in exactly these kinds of sticky situations. | …处理这种棘手事件的家伙 | 
| [06:38] | What, you’re considering this? | 什么,你打算那么做? | 
| [06:42] | Just meet with him. See what he has to say. You got nothing to lose. | 见见他吧,听听他怎么说的 反正你也不会有什么损失 | 
| [06:48] | l… I don’t really know why I’m here. Kramer talked me into coming here… | 嗯,我不知道为什么会来这儿 克莱默让我来的 | 
| [06:52] | …but obviously I could never really do anything. | 但显然我不会真的去做些什么 | 
| [06:55] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [07:00] | Obviously. | 显然 | 
| [07:01] | Well, so anyway, I’m sorry for wasting your time. | 嗯,总之,抱歉浪费了你的时间 | 
| [07:04] | What kind of dog did you say it was? | 你认为它是哪种狗? | 
| [07:08] | – I don’t know. I’ve never really seen it. – I see many dogs on my mail route. | – 不好说,我从没见过它 – 我在送信的路上看到过很多种类的狗 | 
| [07:14] | I’ll bet there’s not one type of mutt or mongrel I haven’t run across. | 我敢说我遇到过所有种类的杂种狗 | 
| [07:17] | If you ask me, they have no business living amongst us. Vile, useless… | 如果你问我,我会说它们没有权力 和我们一起生活,它们卑劣,没用 | 
| [07:21] | Newman! Newman! | 纽曼!纽曼! | 
| [07:23] | Stop it. | 打住 | 
| [07:26] | – Anyway. – Yeah. | – 好吧 – 嗯 | 
| [07:29] | Well, I was just curious… | 嗯,我只是好奇 | 
| [07:31] | …if I were interested in availing myself of your services… | 如果我想要让你来为我摆平这件事 | 
| [07:36] | …what exactly would you do? | 你究竟会怎么做? | 
| [07:39] | Well, Elaine… | 嗯,伊莲… | 
| [07:43] | …there’s any number of things that I could do. | 我可以为此做很多事 | 
| [07:46] | But I can promise you this, though: | 我可以保证的是: | 
| [07:48] | This vicious beast will never bother you again. | 这个恶毒的野兽不会再烦你了 | 
| [07:52] | So, what’s it gonna be? | 所以,你怎么决定? | 
| [07:54] | No, I’m sorry. I can’t hurt a dog. | 不,对不起,我不能去伤害一条狗 | 
| [07:56] | – I can’t hurt a dog. I can’t. – Wait a minute. I got it. | – 我不能,不能 – 等一下,我明白了 | 
| [07:59] | We’ll kidnap it. We’ll kidnap the dog, we’ll drop him off upstate. | 我们可以绑架它,我们绑架它 然后把它放到边远郊区 | 
| [08:02] | Then he won’t bother you anymore and he won’t get hurt. | 那么,它不会再烦你,也不会伤害到它 | 
| [08:05] | Yeah, I suppose. | 嗯,我想是的 | 
| [08:09] | I’d have to think about it. I doubt it, though. I’ll let you know. | 我还需要想想 我很怀疑,想好了告诉你 | 
| [08:12] | Of course, take your time. | 当然,慢慢想 | 
| [08:14] | I’ll be here. | 我一直在这儿 | 
| [09:10] | All right. Let’s do it. | 好吧,就这么办吧 | 
| [09:12] | Excellent. | 好极了 | 
| [09:15] | Excellent. | 好极 | 
| [09:25] | How come you eat your peas one at a time? | 你怎么每次就吃一颗豆子? | 
| [09:28] | Well, what’s the hurry? | 嗯,为什么要着急? | 
| [09:39] | Who is it? | 谁? | 
| [09:40] | – It’s George. – George? | – 乔治 – 乔治? | 
| [09:44] | George, what is it? | 怎么了,乔治? | 
| [09:48] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我么? | 
| [09:57] | – Hello? – Ma, guess what? | – 喂? – 妈,你猜怎么着? | 
| [10:00] | – Oh, my God. – No, it’s nothing bad. | – 哦,天哪 – 不,不是坏事 | 
| [10:03] | – I’m getting married! – You what? | – 我要结婚了! – 你要什么? | 
| [10:06] | – I’m getting married! – Oh, my God. You’re getting married? | – 我要结婚了! – 哦,天哪,你要结婚了? | 
| [10:10] | – Yes. – Oh, I can’t believe it. | – 是啊 – 哦,我不敢相信 | 
| [10:12] | – Frank, come here. – You come here. | – 弗兰克,你过来 – 你过来 | 
| [10:14] | – Georgie’s getting married. – What? | – 乔治要结婚了 – 什么? | 
| [10:17] | – Georgie’s getting married! – Get the hell out of here. | – 乔治要结婚了 – 别扯淡了 | 
| [10:20] | – He’s getting married? – Yes. | – 他要结婚了? – 是的 | 
| [10:21] | – To a woman? – Of course a woman. | – 和一个女人? – 当然 | 
| [10:23] | What does she look lik e? | 她长得怎么样? | 
| [10:24] | I’m sure she’s gorgeous. | 我很肯定她一定很美 | 
| [10:26] | – What differences does it make? – Is she pretty? | – 这又有什么要紧的? – 她漂亮么? | 
| [10:28] | Yes. What difference does to make? | 是的,她很漂亮,这有什么要紧的? | 
| [10:30] | I’m just curious! | 我只是好奇! | 
| [10:32] | – She’s not pretty? – Let me talk to her. | – 她不漂亮么? – 让我和她说话 | 
| [10:34] | She wants to talk to you. | 她想和你说话 | 
| [10:37] | – Hello? – Congratulations. | – 你好 – 恭喜你 | 
| [10:40] | I just want you to know that I love your son very much. | 我只想让你知道我很爱你的儿子 | 
| [10:43] | – You do? – Yes. | – 真的? – 是的 | 
| [10:45] | – Really? – Yes. | – 确定? – 是的 | 
| [10:46] | – May I ask why? – Okay, let me talk to her. | – 我能问问为什么么? – 让我和她说 | 
| [10:49] | – Will you stop? I’m on the telephone. – Can I talk to her, please? | – 停手,我在讲电话 – 我能和她说么? | 
| [11:03] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 | 
| [11:04] | – What are you up to? – Nothing. | – 你在干嘛? – 没什么 | 
| [11:08] | What’s the rope for? | 绳子用来干嘛? | 
| [11:12] | Well, how do you like that? I got rope. | 你觉得怎么样?我有条绳子 | 
| [11:16] | Well, I gotta go. | 嗯,我要走了 | 
| [11:18] | – The dog. You’re getting the dog! – Kramer, where you going? | – 狗,你要去抓狗! – 克莱默,你要去哪儿? | 
| [11:21] | – Out! – Don’t go. Kramer! Come back. | – 出来! – 别走,克莱默!回来 | 
| [11:24] | I got great news! | 我有个重大新闻! | 
| [11:29] | Well… | 好吧 | 
| [11:30] | …I did it. | 我做到了 | 
| [11:33] | – Did what? – I got engaged. I’m getting married. | – 什么? – 我订婚了,我就要结婚了 | 
| [11:36] | I asked Susan to marry me. We’re getting married this Christmas. | 我向苏珊求了婚,今年圣诞我们结婚 | 
| [11:39] | – You’re getting married? – Yes! | – 你要结婚了? – 是的! | 
| [11:43] | – Oh, my God! – I asked her to get married. | – 哦,我的天哪! – 我向她求婚 | 
| [11:46] | I’m a man. Jerry, I’m a man. | 我是个男人,杰瑞,我是个男人 | 
| [11:50] | And do you know why? | 你知道为什么么? | 
| [11:52] | It’s because of that talk we had. | 因为我们之前的谈话 | 
| [11:54] | You were my inspiration. Do you believe it? You. | 你激发了我,你相信么?就是你 | 
| [11:58] | That lunch was the defining moment of my life. | 那是定义我人生的时刻 | 
| [12:01] | – I’m blown away! – Are you blown? | – 我惊呆了! – 惊呆了? | 
| [12:03] | – Blown! – You like that? | – 呆了! – 觉得怎样? | 
| [12:05] | – And she said yes? – Well… | – 她答应了? – 嗯… | 
| [12:08] | …it took a couple hours of convincing, but I was persistent. | 花了几个小时说服她,但是我很坚持 | 
| [12:11] | I was just like those guys in the movies, and it worked. | 我就像电影里的那些男人 而且那样很成功 | 
| [12:14] | She said yes. I can’t believe my luck… | 她答应了,我难以相信我的运气 | 
| [12:17] | …that she was still available, a beautiful woman like that. | 她还是一个那么漂亮的单身女人 | 
| [12:21] | You think she’s good-looking, right? | 你也觉得她漂亮,对吧? | 
| [12:23] | You’re gonna have gorgeous kids. | 你们会生出很漂亮的孩子 | 
| [12:25] | She’s got great skin. She’s got a rosy glow. | 她的皮肤很棒,娇艳欲滴,容光焕发 | 
| [12:27] | – A pinkish hue? – Oh, she’s got the hue. | – 粉嘟嘟的? – 嗯,她很有光彩 | 
| [12:31] | So, what’s going on with Melanie? I know you’re not getting married… | 那你和梅兰妮怎么样了? 当然,我知道你们还没有打算结婚 | 
| [12:36] | …but things are happening? – Well… | – 但是进展得还顺利么? – 嗯… | 
| [12:38] | …actually, we kind of broke up. | 事实上,我们分手了 | 
| [12:42] | You what? | 什么? | 
| [12:44] | Well, we were having dinner, and she’s got the strangest habit. | 嗯,我们一起吃晚饭 她有个最最古怪的习惯 | 
| [12:47] | She eats her peas one at a time. | 她每次只吃一颗豆子 | 
| [12:50] | You’ve never seen anything like it. It takes her an hour to finish them. | 从来没见过这样的 她足足花了一个小时才吃完 | 
| [12:53] | We’ve had dinner other times. | 我们吃过好几次饭 | 
| [12:55] | I’ve seen her eat corn niblets, but she scooped them. | 我还见过她吃玉米粒,她用勺挖起来吃 | 
| [13:00] | – She scooped the niblets? – Yes. | – 她用勺吃玉米粒? – 嗯 | 
| [13:03] | That’s what was so vexing. | 这很令人恼火 | 
| [13:11] | – What about the pact? – What? | – 那么我们的约定呢? – 什么约定? | 
| [13:13] | What happened to the pact? | 我们的约定怎么办? | 
| [13:15] | We were gonna change. We shook hands on a pact. | 我们都将做出改变 我们握手肯定了这个约定 | 
| [13:17] | Did you not shake my hand on a pact? | 你难道没有握我的手同意这个约定么? | 
| [13:19] | You stuck your hand out, so I shook it. | 你伸出了手,所以我握了 | 
| [13:23] | I don’t know about a pact. | 我不知道有什么约定 | 
| [13:24] | Anyway, you should be happy. You’re engaged. | 总之,你应该觉得幸福,你订婚了 | 
| [13:27] | You’re getting married. | 你就要结婚了 | 
| [13:29] | Well, it’s not that. I just… You know, I thought that we were both… | 嗯,不是这样的,我只是…你知道 我以为我们都… | 
| [13:33] | You thought I was gonna get married? | 你认为我也会结婚? | 
| [13:35] | Well, maybe not married, but… | 嗯,可能不结婚,但是… | 
| [13:37] | I mean, you love Susan, right? | 我是说,你爱苏珊,对吧? | 
| [13:40] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [13:41] | You wanna spend the rest of your life with her. | 你想和她共度余生 | 
| [13:47] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [13:49] | So? | 所以? | 
| [13:52] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [13:55] | – This doesn’t make any difference. – No. | – 没有任何区别 – 没有 | 
| [13:58] | – So we’re still on to see Firestorm? – Yeah. | – 所以我们今晚还是去看《烽火暴》? – 嗯 | 
| [14:02] | I’ll pick you up at your apartment. We’ll go to the 8. | 我去你家接你,我们去看8点的 | 
| [14:04] | – Yeah. – Hey, wait a second. Wait a second! | – 好 – 等下,等下! | 
| [14:08] | Celebrate! How about some champagne? | 庆祝下!要不要来点香槟? | 
| [14:11] | – Champagne? – Yes, come on! | – 香槟? – 来点吧! | 
| [14:13] | How often do you get engaged? | 订婚可不是常有的事 | 
| [14:15] | – Come on. – Okay. All right. | – 来吧 – 嗯,好吧 | 
| [14:22] | You know what? | 你猜怎么着? | 
| [14:27] | No champagne. | 没有香槟 | 
| [14:37] | Anyway, I’ll see you later. | 总之,一会儿见 | 
| [14:40] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [14:48] | That’s it. That’s it. Stop right here. | 就这儿,就这儿,就停这儿 | 
| [14:50] | How much is that doggie In the window? | 橱窗内的那条小狗多少钱? | 
| [14:53] | Will you shut up? | 你能不能闭嘴? | 
| [14:55] | Is that a new song? | 这是首新歌? | 
| [14:57] | All right, give me the rope. | 来,给我绳子 | 
| [14:59] | What? What do you need a rope for? | 什么?你要绳子干嘛? | 
| [15:01] | – Look, I don’t have time to explain. – Oh, I don’t know. | – 我没有时间给你解释每个细节 – 啊,我迷糊了 | 
| [15:03] | I’m thinking maybe we shouldn’t do this. | 或许我们不应该这么做 | 
| [15:05] | – I knew you’d back out. – Are we doing a bad thing? | – 我就知道你退缩了 – 我们在干坏事么? | 
| [15:08] | Look, we drop the dog off in front of somebody’s house in the country. | 听着,我们只是把狗带去乡下 放在某人的门前 | 
| [15:11] | They find it and adopt it. | 他们会发现它并且收养它 | 
| [15:13] | Now the dog is prancing in the fields, dancing and prancing. | 想象小狗在田野间奔跑,边跳舞边奔跑 | 
| [15:17] | Fresh air, dandelions. | 新鲜的空气,蒲公英在飞扬 | 
| [15:19] | We’re doing this dog a huge favour. | 我们为这条狗做了件大好事 | 
| [15:22] | Yeah, yeah. | 嗯,就是 | 
| [15:27] | – That’s him. – All right. | – 就是它 – 好吧 | 
| [15:29] | I’m going in. | 我进去了 | 
| [15:31] | Keep the motor running. | 别熄火 | 
| [15:36] | Ready? | 准备好了? | 
| [15:38] | – I don’t really think I can go. – Oh, how come? | – 我可能去不了 – 哦,怎么了? | 
| [15:42] | Well, I didn’t really tell Susan about it… | 嗯,我还没有告诉苏珊 | 
| [15:44] | …and she doesn’t really have anything else to do. | 她也没有其他事情可干 | 
| [15:47] | She can come. | 把她也叫上呗 | 
| [15:49] | Well, she doesn’t really wanna see Firestorm. | 嗯,她不怎么想看《烽火暴》 | 
| [15:54] | She… | 她… | 
| [15:56] | She wants to see The Muted Heart. | 她想看《静默的心》 | 
| [16:00] | Oh, The Muted Heart. Glenn Close, Sally Field. That should be good. | 哦,《静默的心》,格伦・克洛斯 莎莉・菲尔德,应该不错 | 
| [16:05] | – Yeah. I guess I’ll see you later. – Wait. We can share a cab. | – 嗯,那一会儿见吧 – 等下,我们可以一起打车 | 
| [16:08] | – They’re playing at the same Cineplex. – George, better get ready. | – 它们在同一个影院放 – 乔治,快点准备 | 
| [16:12] | I am ready. | 我好了 | 
| [16:14] | You’re wearing that shirt? | 你就打算穿那件衬衫出门? | 
| [16:20] | – Okay, I guess I’ll see you down there. – Yeah. | – 嗯,楼下见吧 – 好 | 
| [16:24] | – What time you got? – No, I don’t wear a watch. | – 几点了? – 我不戴表 | 
| [16:27] | – Well, what do you do? – Well, I tell time by the sun. | – 那你怎么看时间? – 看看太阳就知道了 | 
| [16:30] | – How close do you get? – Well, I can guess within an hour. | – 误差有多大? – 一个小时以内吧 | 
| [16:35] | Well, I can guess within the hour, and I don’t even have to look at the sun. | 我也能猜准1个小时以内的时间 而且不用看太阳 | 
| [16:39] | What about at night? What do you then? | 如果是晚上呢?你怎么办? | 
| [16:41] | Well, night’s tougher. But it’s only a couple of hours. | 嗯,晚上就难一点 不过,只有几个小时而已 | 
| [16:44] | – Okay, let’s go. Move. – You got it? | – 走,走,快走 – 你抓到了? | 
| [16:47] | What do you think? Drive! Drive! | 你说呢?快开车! | 
| [16:50] | Where is it? Where is it? | 在哪儿?在哪儿? | 
| [16:56] | This? | 就这个? | 
| [16:57] | – This is the dog? – Yep. | – 这就是那条狗? – 对 | 
| [17:00] | – But it’s so small. – Yeah, but he’s a fighter. | – 它怎么那么小 – 但是,它很难缠 | 
| [17:03] | That can’t be the dog. You sure you got the right one? | 不可能是这条狗你确定是这条? | 
| [17:05] | You said the second courtyard. He was there. | 你说在第二个院子里,它就在那儿 | 
| [17:08] | – How could that be it? – Get him to bark. | – 这怎么可能? – 让它叫一下 | 
| [17:10] | – Yeah, I’ll know it if it barks. – All right. Bark. | – 嗯,它叫了我就知道是不是了 – 快叫 | 
| [17:12] | – Bark! | – Bark! – 叫呀! – 快叫! | 
| [17:14] | – Bark! | – Bark! – 叫呀! – 叫呀! | 
| [17:15] | – Bark! | – Bark! – 叫呀! – 叫呀! | 
| [17:18] | – Did you like it? – Yes, it was very, very good. | – 你觉得怎样? – 嗯,很棒 | 
| [17:22] | – Do you think he’ll ever find her? – Oh, I sure hope so. | – 你觉得他最后会找到她么? – 但愿吧 | 
| [17:26] | How about when Ford jumped out of that plane… | 福特从飞机里跳出来 | 
| [17:28] | …and was shooting back as he was falling? | 边坠落边射击那段你觉得怎样? | 
| [17:30] | – What about the underwater escape? – Oh, man. | – 那段水底逃脱的戏呢? – 哦,太有男子气概了 | 
| [17:39] | Let’s put the radio on. Maybe there’s a news report about it. | 开开广播,没准有新闻在播它的事 | 
| [17:42] | Let’s dump it. I’m getting antsy. | 就把它放下吧,我越来越不安 | 
| [17:43] | – Think we’re far enough? – We’re nearly to Monticello. | – 觉得我们够远了么? – 我们都快到蒙提萨罗了 | 
| [17:46] | Yeah. I think this looks right. | 嗯,我也觉得是 | 
| [17:50] | All right. Give me the dog. | 把狗给我 | 
| [17:53] | – Yeah, that’s it. Yeah. – There. | – 嗯,好 – 给你 | 
| [17:58] | Okay, boy. This is it. | 好了,就这儿了 | 
| [18:00] | This is your new home. | 这就是你新家了 | 
| [18:03] | Let go. Let go of my shirt. | 别咬,别咬我衬衫 | 
| [18:05] | Come on. Let go of my shirt! This shirt is from Rudy’s! | 别咬我衬衫!衬衫是鲁迪的! | 
| [18:20] | – Hello. – MSG’s rerunning the Yankee game. | – 你好 – MSG在重播北方佬的比赛 | 
| [18:22] | – You watching? – They are? | – 你在看么? – 在比赛? | 
| [18:23] | George, are you coming to bed? I taped Mad About You. | 乔治,你打算睡了么?我录了《为你疯狂》 | 
| [18:29] | Yeah, I’ll be there in a minute. | 好,我马上过来 | 
| [18:31] | What was that? | 怎么了? | 
| [18:33] | – Nothing. I gotta go. – Oh, Mattingly just singled. | – 没事,我得挂了 – 马丁利的单打 | 
| [18:35] | You know, it was very wrong of you to back out on that deal. | 要知道,你退出那个约定是你最大的错 | 
| [18:38] | – I just shook your hand. – That’s a deal where I come from. | – 我只是握了你的手而已 – 在我的家乡那就意味着定了个约定了 | 
| [18:41] | We come from the same place. | 可我们来自同一个地方 | 
| [18:43] | George, I’m starting it. | 乔治,我要开始放了 | 
| [18:46] | I gotta go. | 我得挂了 | 
| [19:36] | Roxy, where have you been? | 洛克西,你去哪儿了? | 
| [19:39] | We’ve been worried sick about you. | 我们很担心你 | 
| [19:43] | What’s this? | 这是什么? | 
| [19:51] | No. No, it’s impossible. | 不,不可能 | 
| [19:55] | It’s impossible. | 不可能 | 
| [19:58] | I don’t know how it happened. We were practically in Monticello. | 我不知道怎么回事,我们确实到了蒙提萨罗 | 
| [20:02] | I mean, how could that thing have found its way back? There is no way. | 它怎么可能自己找到回来的路? 怎么可能 | 
| [20:05] | – Very strange. – I know. | – 非常古怪 – 就是 | 
| [20:07] | So tell me, anyway, who was the big mastermind? | 总之,告诉我,究竟是谁策划的? | 
| [20:11] | I can’t, Jerry. I’m sworn to secrecy. | 杰瑞,我发过誓不能说 | 
| [20:15] | All right. But then I can’t tell you the big news. | 好吧,这样的话我 也不打算告诉你一个重要消息 | 
| [20:21] | News? What news? | 什么?什么事情? | 
| [20:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [20:25] | What? What? | 什么?什么? | 
| [20:29] | All right, Elaine. But this is beyond news. | 好吧,伊莲,这可远远超过任何新闻 | 
| [20:31] | This is like Pearl Harbor or the Kennedy assassination. | 这简直相当于珍珠港事件和刺杀肯尼迪 | 
| [20:34] | It’s, like, not even news, it’s total shock. | 这何止是新闻,完全是爆炸性的 | 
| [20:36] | Oh, come on, Jerry. Please, please, please, please, please. | 啊,拜托,杰瑞,拜托,快说吧 | 
| [20:40] | George Costanza… | 乔治・克斯坦萨 | 
| [20:44] | Yeah? | 怎么了? | 
| [20:46] | …is getting married! | 要结婚了! | 
| [20:48] | Get out! | 不可能吧! | 
| [20:57] | Hi. | 你好 | 
| [20:58] | – You Cosmo Kramer? – Yes. Yeah. | – 你是考思莫・克莱默? – 嗯,是 | 
| [21:01] | – You recognize this piece of fabric? – Yeah. Yeah, that’s… | – 你认识这块布? – 嗯,这是… | 
| [21:04] | What? | 什么? | 
| [21:06] | Nothing. | 不知道 | 
| [21:07] | – You’re under arrest. – Arrest? | – 你被捕了 – 被捕? | 
| [21:09] | I have a receipt for a rental car with your signature… | 我有张由你签名的租车发票 | 
| [21:12] | …including a report of some damage to the rear seat. | 包括关于车后座的损坏纪录 | 
| [21:15] | It seems as if the springs were so compressed… | 弹簧被压得太厉害 | 
| [21:17] | …that they collapsed the right side. – Newman! | – 右边的座位都压塌了 – 纽曼! | 
| [21:28] | What took you so long? | 怎么那么晚才来? | 
| [21:34] | – What do you think they’ll do to us? – Don’t worry about a thing. | – 你觉得他们会拿我们怎么着? – 别担心 | 
| [21:37] | In 20 minutes, that place will be swarming with mailmen. | 20分钟后,这地方就会挤满了邮差 | 
| [21:40] | We’ll be back on the street by lunch. | 我们就会回到街上吃午饭 | 
| [21:44] | I gotta make some changes. | 我要作出些改变 | 
| [21:46] | I’m not a woman. I’m a child. | 我不是个女人,我是个小孩 | 
| [21:50] | What kind of life is this? | 这到底是什么样的生活啊? |