时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I feel bad for the silver-medal winner in the Olympics. | 在奥运会里得银牌的人好衰啊 |
[00:07] | I mean, how do you live with that? | 我是说,这种人后半生要怎么过啊? |
[00:09] | “How much did you lose by?” I don’t even know. | 人们会一直问“你会失去多少?” 答案是“我自己也不知道” |
[00:12] | It was like from now to now. Now to now. Now, now, now.” | 就像是从今而后,从今而后 今天,现在,马上 |
[00:17] | It was… and that was it, I lost. | 我失败了,那是事实,而且已经是事实 |
[00:19] | I trained, I worked out, I exercised. | 我训练了,我练习了,我努力了 |
[00:21] | I was doing pushups, sit-ups. | 我做俯卧撑和仰卧起坐 |
[00:23] | I never did anything but exercise for 20 years. | 这20年来我除了训练以外什么都没做 |
[00:25] | I flew halfway around the world… | 我到世界各地,然后就咔 |
[00:29] | And that was that. It was a photo finish. | 只不过是这样,一切都结束了 |
[00:33] | Silver, gold. | 银牌,金牌 |
[00:36] | “If I had a pimple, I would have won.” | 我脸上要长个痘子,说不定就赢了 |
[00:43] | Can’t believe you write for the J. Peterman catalogue. | 真想不到你怎么会给彼得曼目录写东西 |
[00:45] | Get this one, “I packed my rod and reel. | 看看这个 “我把我的棍子和绕线包起来 |
[00:49] | Thirty hours later, lost in the fjord… | 三十小时后,消失在峡湾里 |
[00:52] | …a welcoming smile. | 带着亲切的笑容 |
[00:53] | Thank God she spotted the epaulets on my Norwegian ice-fishing vest.” | 额的神啊 伊认出我的挪威冰钓服上的肩章了” |
[00:59] | This catalogue is all about how to score in a foreign country. | 这个目录全是关于如何在异国他乡得奖的 |
[01:01] | – Yeah, what do you do all day? – Not that much. | – 是么,你整天都晃荡些啥? – 没啥事做 |
[01:04] | I thought that new promotion was supposed to be more work? | 我觉得新的促销活动里要干的活会更多吧? |
[01:07] | When the season starts. | 是,那也得销售季开始再说 |
[01:08] | Right now, I sit around pretending I’m busy. | 现在,我坐着没事就装忙 |
[01:10] | – How do you pull that off? – I always look annoyed. | – 你怎么把脸拉下来的? – 我总是看起来很不爽 |
[01:14] | When you look annoyed all the time, people think that you’re busy. | 当你总是看起来很不爽的时候 大家都会觉得你很忙 |
[01:19] | Think about it. | 好好学着 |
[01:24] | Yeah, you do. | 嗯,确实如此 |
[01:25] | – He looks busy. – He looks very busy. | – 他看起来很忙 – 他看起来特别忙 |
[01:27] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道我在干嘛 |
[01:29] | In fact, Mr. Wilhelm gave me one of those little stress dolls. | 其实,是威汉姆先生给我 一个他的小泄愤娃娃 |
[01:31] | All right. Back to work. | 那好,回去干活吧 |
[01:38] | So did you come up with a stupid story… | 你有没有编出那个蠢故事 |
[01:40] | …for the Himalayan walking shoe yet? | 关于喜马拉雅人的跑鞋的故事? |
[01:42] | No, I’m completely blocked. | 操,当时我彻底没想法了 |
[01:44] | In fact, I’m gonna work on it tonight. | 其实,我想今天晚上回去想的 |
[01:47] | Oh, no. | 那可不行 |
[01:48] | I can’t. I got that marathon runner coming in tonight. | 真的不行 今晚有个马拉松运动员要过来 |
[01:52] | What marathon runner? | 哪个跑马拉松的? |
[01:54] | You know, this guy, Jean-Paul…? | 你知道的,那个家伙,郑保罗? |
[01:56] | I met him when I was working at Pendant… | 我在鹏达特公司干活的时候遇见过他 |
[01:58] | …editing a book on running. | 当时我在编一本关于跑步的书 |
[01:59] | – Oh, wait Jean-Paul Jean-Paul. – Yes. | – 哦,等等,对,郑保罗 – 没错,就他 |
[02:02] | He overslept at the Olympics four years ago… | 四年前的奥林匹克运动会上 他睡过头了 |
[02:04] | …missed the marathon. | 结果把马拉松比赛给错过了 |
[02:07] | Yeah, that’s him. | 对,就是他 |
[02:09] | He’s from Trinidad and Tobago, right? | 他是打特立尼达和多巴哥来的吧? |
[02:11] | Yeah, he’s Trinidadian and Tobagan. | 没错,他打特立尼达和多巴哥来 |
[02:16] | How do you oversleep at the Olympics? | 怎么会在奥林匹克运动会上睡过头呢? |
[02:18] | I know. I know. | 我晓得了,晓得了 |
[02:20] | It’s like the biggest event of your life. | 这可是一辈子最大的一件大事 |
[02:22] | You’d think you’d have six alarm clocks… | 比如说,准备上六个闹钟 |
[02:24] | …paying off little kids to come banging on your door. | 花钱雇个小孩砸门把自己叫醒 |
[02:26] | Well, he was pretty devastated. | 额,他当时相当的悲痛欲绝 |
[02:28] | This is his first race in three years. | 这是他三年里的第一场比赛 |
[02:31] | That’s a big responsibility on your hands. | 那你可是重任在肩哪 |
[02:33] | What responsibility? I don’t have any responsibility. | 什么重任? 我没有任何责任 |
[02:35] | Well, you gotta wake him up. | 嗯,你得把他摇醒 |
[02:39] | He’ll get up. | 他会起床的 |
[02:41] | – Hi, Judy. – Hi, Elaine, how are you? | – 嗨,朱迪 – 嗨, 伊莱恩,你好么? |
[02:43] | Fine. | 不错 |
[02:44] | – I’ve seen her in your building. – Yeah. | – 我在你家楼里见过她 – 恩那 |
[02:46] | – I didn’t know she was married. – She’s not. | – 我当时不知道她结婚了 – 没结成 |
[02:49] | And the guy just took off. | 那个男的刚跑路 |
[02:54] | – Don’t say anything. – Who am I gonna tell? | – 不许八卦 – 那我跟谁说? |
[02:56] | I know, it’s just something you have to say. | 我就知道 你他妈憋不住要说的 |
[03:10] | George, we just got the final budget numbers. | 乔治,咱刚拿到预算 |
[03:12] | We went over budget on some of the items… | 在某些项目上,我们超支了 |
[03:14] | …but I don’t think there’s gonna be a problem. | 但,我不觉得那会是个问题 |
[03:16] | I’ll let you get back to work, George. | 乔治,你可以继续干活了 |
[03:28] | He overslept and missed the whole race. | 他睡过头并且误了整场比赛 |
[03:30] | – Isn’t that amazing? – I’ll tell you what happened. | – 那不是搞笑么? – 我来告诉你那是怎么回事 |
[03:32] | I bet he got the a.m. -p.m. mixed up. | 我打赌他把上下午搞反了 |
[03:36] | My money’s on the snooze. | 我把钱押在睡迷了上面 |
[03:38] | I bet he hit the snooze for an extra five, and it never came back on. | 我打赌他多睡了五分钟 却再也没醒过来 |
[03:43] | Imagine, your whole life riding on an alarm clock. | 想想看,你的全部生活依赖于一个闹钟 |
[03:45] | Alarm clocks? No, I never use them. Don’t trust them. | 闹钟?我从来不用,别信那个 |
[03:48] | – What do you do? – I have a mental alarm. | – 那你怎么办? – 我有大脑闹钟 |
[03:51] | I set my head for quarter to 7… | 我把我的脑袋设到6点45 |
[03:54] | …and… I get up. | 然后…我就起来了 |
[03:56] | – It always works? – It never fails. | – 没失手过? – 弹无虚发 |
[03:58] | See, it’s based on your body clock. | 我晓得了,这都要归功于你的生物钟 |
[04:00] | Your body has an internal mechanism. It knows what time it is. | 你的身体有种内部机制 它能知道今时几何 |
[04:04] | – What’s with the bucket? – Lomez, he sold me his hot tub. | – 你要桶干什么? – 是罗昧茨,他把他的热浴缸卖给我了 |
[04:08] | – Hot tub? – Yeah, it’s in my living room. | – 热浴缸? – 是啊,就在我的客厅里 |
[04:10] | I just gotta fill it. | 我正打算往里灌水 |
[04:12] | You put a hot tub in your living room? | 你在客厅里放一个热浴盆? |
[04:14] | It’s a beauty. It’s got these high-volume accusage jets… | 它很爽的,里面有大容量按摩射流 |
[04:17] | …oscillating and pulsating, soothing your every aching muscle. | 兼具振动和脉冲效果 松弛你每一块酸痛的肌肉 |
[04:22] | That water’s gonna get over 120 degrees. | 那些水会超过120度 |
[04:26] | – Is that tolerable? – Oh, it’s tolerable. | – 人能扛的住么? – 哎,扛得住的 |
[04:31] | Isn’t that the same temperature of the coffee that scalded you? | 那不是和能烫伤你的咖啡一样的温度么? |
[04:35] | I think it’s a little cooler than that. | 我想应该比那稍凉一些 |
[04:39] | He doesn’t have any running water? | 他澡盆里的水不流动么? |
[04:41] | I don’t ask those kind of questions anymore. | 我不再问那种问题了 |
[04:45] | Jerry, this is Jean-Paul. | 杰瑞,这是郑保罗 |
[04:47] | – Hi, Jean-Paul, nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. | – 嗨,郑保罗,很高兴见到你 – 我也是 |
[04:49] | – Sorry about the Olympics. – Me too. | – 我对你在奥林匹克运动会的事表示遗憾 – 我也觉得挺难受的 |
[04:53] | Listen, I’m gonna go call work, see if I can get my deadline extended. | 是这样的,我打算给干活的地方打个电话 看看能不能把期限延长 |
[04:57] | I can’t come up with anything for this thing. | 对这事我一筹莫展 |
[04:59] | Catalogue-writer’s block? | 目录编纂者专栏的事? |
[05:01] | Yeah, that’s funny. | 是啊,真他妈搞笑 |
[05:09] | So, what happened? | 言归正传,你出什么事了? |
[05:12] | The snooze alarm, wasn’t it? | 是因为睡迷了么? |
[05:14] | No, man, it wasn’t the snooze. | 不是,伙计,不是睡迷了 |
[05:16] | Most people think it was the snooze, but no, no snooze. | 很多人以为是因为睡迷了 但不是,不是因为这个 |
[05:19] | – A.m. -p. m? – Man, it wasn’t the a.m. -p.m. | – 上下午搞反? – 兄弟,不是的 |
[05:23] | It was the volume. | 是音量太小了 |
[05:25] | – Oh, the volume. – Yes, the volume. | – 噢, 音量 – 对,音量 |
[05:28] | There was a separate knob for the radio alarm. | 在收音机闹铃上有一个单独的旋钮 |
[05:31] | – Oh, separate knob. – Yeah, separate knob. | – 哦,独立旋钮 – 没错,独立旋钮 |
[05:35] | Why separate knob! | Why separate knob! 为什么是独立旋钮! 为什么! |
[05:39] | Some people like to have the alarm a little louder than the radio. | 有些人喜欢让闹铃比闹钟的声音大点 |
[05:43] | Oh, please, man, please! | 噢,天哪,天! |
[05:46] | It’s not gonna happen again. Not if I have anything to say about it. | 这不会再发生了 我都不想再提了 |
[05:49] | Elaine, what’s the alarm clock situation at your house? | 伊莱恩,你家那个闹钟怎么样了? |
[05:52] | – Jerry… – It’s a simple question. | – 杰瑞 – 这是个简单问题 |
[05:54] | I’ve got an alarm, okay? | 它能响,好罢? |
[05:57] | That old one? Didn’t I miss a flight to Cleveland because of that clock? | 那个旧的?我难道没有因为那个闹钟 而误点去克利夫兰市的飞机? |
[06:01] | – Flight to Cleveland? – It works. | – 去克利夫兰市的飞机? – 那闹钟能用 |
[06:03] | – Elaine. – It works. | – 伊莱恩 – 它能用 |
[06:09] | “Singing duo, Captain and…”? | “二重唱,船长与…” |
[06:16] | Tennille! | 坦尼尔! |
[06:21] | Come on. | 拜托! |
[06:27] | George… | 乔治 |
[06:28] | …I think you may be taking work too seriously. | 我想你是不是把工作搞得太严肃了 |
[06:31] | Well, I’ve got a lot to do. | 嗯,我有很多事要做 |
[06:33] | George, I’ll tell you what I’d like you to do. | 乔治,我告诉你我的想法 |
[06:35] | I’d like you to drop everything. I have this fun little assignment. | 我想你丢下手边的一切 我这里有个有趣的小任务 |
[06:39] | There are some reps in from the Houston Astros… | 我有一些从休斯顿宇航局来的代表 |
[06:41] | …for talks on that Interleague Play… | 他们一直在谈论那个棒球联盟比赛 |
[06:43] | …and I want you to show them a good time. | 我想让你带他们去好好看看 |
[06:49] | Hey. Sorry I’m late. | 嗨,不好意思我迟到了 |
[06:52] | You’re 40 minutes late. | 你迟到了40分钟 |
[06:54] | – What happened? – I got held up. | – 怎么回事? – 我被拖住了 |
[06:57] | – Do you mind if I heat this muffin up? – No. | – 你不介意我把这个松饼热一热? – 不介意 |
[07:00] | What? What is the problem? | 怎么了?怎么回事? |
[07:02] | You said you were gonna be here a certain time… | 你说你会在某个时候在这里的 |
[07:04] | …and you weren’t. | 但你没有 |
[07:07] | And this all means what? | 这都意味着什么? |
[07:09] | It means that a man has come from very far away… | 这意味着一个人从很远的地方来 |
[07:11] | …to compete in a very difficult race… | 在一个非常艰难的比赛中竞赛 |
[07:13] | …put his faith in you, and I’m a little concerned. | 既然他对你抱如此信仰 我也不免会有点上心 |
[07:16] | – Oh, are you? – Yes, I am. | – 哦,是吗? – 当然了 |
[07:18] | Hey, I’m not running in the marathon, he is. | 嘿,我不参加马拉松,他才参加 |
[07:20] | – Yeah, I know that. – Yeah. | – 嗯,我知道 – 对 |
[07:22] | I’ve got enough to think about trying to come up with… | 我有足够的材料来编出… |
[07:24] | …some crap for that Himalayan walking shoe. | 关于喜马拉雅人的跑鞋的八卦了 |
[07:26] | I’ve given him a place to stay, I’ll set an alarm… | 我给他找了个地方呆,我会设定闹钟的 |
[07:29] | …but I’m not gonna turn my life completely upside down. | 但我不想因为他,让我的生活黑白颠倒 |
[07:31] | I’m not talking about upside down, I’m talking about waking him up. | 我不是想你黑白颠倒,我是想你叫他起床 |
[07:36] | Hey, Jean-Paul. | 嘿,郑保罗 |
[07:38] | Jean-Paul, how was your soak? A good soak? | 郑保罗,泡澡泡得如何?泡得爽吧? |
[07:40] | Oh, man, very good soak. The soak of the year. | 嘿,伙计,是挺爽的,年度一泡 |
[07:45] | What’s burning? | 什么烧着了? |
[07:48] | My muffin. | 哇,我的松饼 |
[07:50] | Shoot. | 啊!该死的 |
[07:52] | – What happened? – I don’t know. | – 怎么了? – 我不知道 |
[07:54] | I set this thing for 20 seconds. | 我为这个设了20秒啊 |
[07:55] | This was for two minutes, see? | 看好了,那是两分钟 |
[07:58] | Don’t say anything. | 闭嘴 |
[08:00] | Don’t say anything. | 你给我闭嘴 |
[08:02] | You mis-set the timer? | 你误设了定时器? |
[08:05] | Jean-Paul, it’s not my microwave, okay? Okay? | 郑保罗,这不是我自己的 微波炉,好伐,好伐? |
[08:08] | All right, listen, let’s just go. Come on, Jean-Paul. | 好,好,好,仔细听好 我们走吧,来吧,郑保罗 |
[08:10] | – Let’s go. – Okay. | – 我们走 – 好 |
[08:13] | – We’ll see you at the race, okay? – Yeah, I hope so. | – 比赛时候见,好吧? – 嗯,希望如此 |
[08:15] | Oh, that’s cute. | 哦,借你吉言了 |
[08:18] | Kramer, I’m telling you, Elaine doesn’t know what she’s doing. | 克拉姆,我告诉你 伊莱恩根本不知道她在干嘛 |
[08:21] | I gotta take over this whole operation. | 我打算接管这摊事 |
[08:25] | Jerry, look how tense you are. | 杰瑞,看看你有多紧张 |
[08:27] | You need to take a soak. | 你该泡泡澡 |
[08:29] | I’m not taking a soak… | 我永远不会… |
[08:31] | …in that human bacteria frappe you got going there. | 在那个人类细菌奶昔里泡澡 你给我进去 |
[08:34] | I’m telling you, it’s great. I opened up all the windows. | 我跟你说,很爽的 我把所有的窗户都打开了 |
[08:37] | The air is cold, the tub is boiling hot. | 天那么冷了,而浴缸里又是如此滚烫 |
[08:40] | It’s like Sweden, man. | 这就像在瑞典,伙计 |
[08:42] | Sweden. | 瑞…典 |
[08:56] | Oh, yeah. | 哦,爽啊 |
[09:06] | Till this bastard over here says: | 直到这个人渣在这说: |
[09:08] | “Let’s call the sons of bitches, go visit them in New York.” | “我们打电话给那些婊子养的吧 到纽约去看看他们” |
[09:12] | Well, we’re certainly glad that you could make it. | 嗯,对于你能做到这点 我们当然很高兴 |
[09:15] | I like your organization, George. | 我喜欢你的组织,乔治 |
[09:17] | We’ve been talking to a friendly son of bitch in the front office. | 我们一直在和一个友善的前台混蛋交谈 |
[09:20] | – Wilhelm, I think his name is. – Oh, yeah, yeah, Mr. Wilhelm. | – 威汉姆,他是叫这名字吧 – 哦,对,对,威汉姆先生 |
[09:24] | He told us George Costanza’s gonna be taking us bastards out on the town. | 他告诉我们乔治・科斯坦萨 会带我们这些人渣出城 |
[09:28] | We said, “That son of a bitch doesn’t know what he’s got in store for him.” | 我们说:“那个婊子养的 不知道他自己在干什么” |
[09:33] | – Finish your drink? – Oh, yeah, almost. Almost. | – 喝完了么? – 哦,嗯,差不多,差不多 |
[09:35] | Let’s get that bastard to bring us another round, huh? | 让那个混蛋再给我们满上吧,嗯? |
[09:39] | You a big drinker, George? | 你很能喝啊,乔治? |
[09:41] | Well, maybe not as much as this bastard. | 嗯,大概没这个混蛋喝得多 |
[09:44] | I can hold my own. | 我能控制自己 |
[10:12] | Jean-Paul, I asked you down here because I am concerned. | 郑保罗,我把你叫过来,因为我担心你 |
[10:15] | Concerned that tomorrow is perhaps the biggest race of your entire career… | 明天大概是你整个生涯里最大的一场比赛 |
[10:20] | …and the person with whom you have chosen to stay is… | 并且你选择的与你相伴的人是个… |
[10:24] | – What are you saying? – I’m saying, get the hell out of there! | – 你说什么? – 我说,你他妈从那儿搬出来啊! |
[10:28] | Let me put you in a hotel. You’ll be comfortable. | 让我给你找个旅馆,你会感觉舒服的 |
[10:30] | You’ll be near the starting line, and most importantly… | 地点靠近起跑线,而且最重要的是… |
[10:33] | …you’ll have a wake-up call, Jean-Paul. | 你会有叫床电话,郑保罗 |
[10:36] | – A wake-up call. – Wake-up call? | – 叫床电话! – 叫床电话? |
[10:39] | These people never fail. | 这些人从不失手 |
[10:40] | They sit in a room with a big clock all night long… | 他们整晚伴着一座大钟坐在房间里 |
[10:43] | …just waiting to make that call. | 只为了等待打那个电话 |
[10:46] | No, I will stay with Elaine, it would be rude. | 不,我会和伊莱恩呆在一起 那样那太不礼貌了 |
[10:49] | Hey, you bastards. | 嘿,你个混蛋 |
[10:53] | Hey, so how was the meeting? | 嘿,聚会进行的怎么样? |
[10:55] | I really like those sons of bitches. | 我真喜欢那些婊子养的 |
[10:57] | – Sons of bitches? – Yeah. That’s how they talk. | – 婊子养的? – 嗯,他们就这么说话 |
[10:59] | You know, everyone’s a bastard or a son of a bitch. | 你知道,每个人都是混蛋 或是婊子养的 |
[11:02] | Yeah, it’s like, ” Boy, that son of a bitch Boggs can really hit.” | 嗯,就像,“嘿,那个婊子养的 博格斯真能打” |
[11:05] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 没错 |
[11:06] | That’s how they talk in the major league. | 他们在球赛里就这么说话 |
[11:09] | Oh, boy. | 哇靠 |
[11:11] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[11:13] | – How many sweaters you got on? – Four. | – 你穿了多少件毛衣? – 四件 |
[11:18] | Could I have a cup of tea, boiling hot? | 给我来杯咖啡吗,要滚烫的 |
[11:21] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[11:23] | I fell asleep in the hot tub, and the heat pump broke. | 我在热浴缸里睡着了,然后热泵炸裂了 |
[11:26] | Water went down to 58 degrees. | 水温降到了58度 |
[11:29] | I can’t get my core temperature back up. | 我无法回复我的核心温度 |
[11:32] | Your core temperature? | 你的核心温度? |
[11:34] | Here, feel my hand. Yeah, feel. | – 给,摸摸我的手 – 嗯,我摸到了 |
[11:36] | This son of a bitch is ice cold. | 操他妈的和冰一样凉 |
[11:41] | – Hello? – Is that you, George? | – 你好? – 是你吗,乔治? |
[11:44] | Yeah, it’s me. Is this Clayton? | 嗯,是我,是克莱顿吗? |
[11:45] | Well, listen, you son of a bitch, you know where we are? | 嗯,仔细听好,你个婊子养的 你知道我们在哪吗? |
[11:49] | Thirty thousand feet above your head, you bastard. | 你头上三万英尺处,你个混蛋 |
[11:52] | What are they doing letting you on an airplane? | 他们在干嘛,让你们这帮混蛋上了飞机? |
[11:54] | Don’t they know that’s against FAA regulation? | 难道他们不知道这是违反 联邦飞行条例的? |
[11:57] | Hush up now. I can’t hear. | 小点声,我听不见 |
[11:58] | Listen, I want you to send those agreements the minute you land. | 听着,我要你们一降落就签协议 |
[12:01] | Our boys can’t wait to kick your butts. | 我们都等不及要踢你们屁股啦 |
[12:03] | When’s that bastard coming to Houston? | 那些混蛋什么时候来休斯顿? |
[12:05] | Zeke wants to know when you bastards are coming to Houston? | 泽克想知道你们这些 北方佬混蛋什么时候来休斯顿? |
[12:08] | Hey, you tell that son of a bitch no Yankee is ever coming to Houston. | 嘿,你告诉那些婊子养的 北方佬才不去休斯顿哪 |
[12:12] | Not as long as you bastards are running things. | 只要是你们这些混蛋在主事就不去 |
[12:14] | Speak up, George, I can’t hear you. | 说大声点,乔治,我听不见 |
[12:17] | You tell that son of a bitch… | 你告诉那些婊子养的 |
[12:19] | …no Yankee is ever coming to Houston. | 北方佬才不去休斯顿哪 |
[12:22] | Not as long as you bastards are running things. | 只要是你们这些混蛋在主事就不去 |
[12:24] | – George! Get ahold of yourself. – Mr. Wilhelm. | – 乔治! 管好你自己 – 威汉姆先生 |
[12:27] | What’s the matter with you? | 你这是怎么了? |
[12:32] | It was a cold winter’s night in Timbuktu. | 那是一个在廷巴克图的寒冷冬夜 |
[12:38] | This stinks. | 太烂了 |
[12:41] | Come on. Come on. | 来嘛,来啊 |
[12:50] | – Hello. | – Hello. – 你好 – 你好 |
[12:52] | – I’m a friend of Elaine’s. – Oh, hi. | – 我是伊莱恩的朋友 – 哦, 你好 |
[12:54] | Oh, look at that cute little bastard. | 哦,看看那可爱的小野种 |
[12:59] | You are mommy’s little bastard, aren’t you? | 你是妈咪的小野种,是不是啊? |
[13:04] | What are you doing harassing my tenants? | 你在干嘛?骚扰我的房客? |
[13:06] | Oh, come on, you son of a bitch, I’m just trying to be friendly. | 哦,别这样,你个婊子养的 我只是试着友好点 |
[13:10] | All right, that’s it. Let’s go. | 好吧,算了,就这么着吧 |
[13:12] | Man, I got a race tomorrow. | 靠,我明天还要比赛呢 |
[13:18] | – It’s like a furnace in here. – What the hell is going on? | – 这里就像个炉子 – 到底怎么回事? |
[13:21] | I turned up the heat. | 我开了暖气 |
[13:22] | Turn up the heat in your own apartment. | 去开你自己公寓里的暖气呗 |
[13:24] | I’m freezing. | 我冻死了 |
[13:25] | I just need to get my hot tub running. | 我只需要我的热浴缸能用 |
[13:28] | I’m waiting for my new heat pump. | 我在等我的新热泵 |
[13:30] | Well, what’s in this giant box out in the hall? | 嗯,那大厅的这个大盒子里是什么? |
[13:33] | – Oh, that must be it. – It’s huge. | – 哦,那肯定就是它了 – 好大一个啊 |
[13:35] | Yeah, I got the biggest one they had. Yeah, it’s industrial strength. | 是啊,我订了他们有的最大的一个 嗯,是工业用级别的 |
[13:38] | Sixteen thousand Btu’s. | 一万六千瓦 |
[13:45] | Hello. | 你好 |
[13:46] | Yeah, I can be there in 10 minutes. | 嗯,我10分钟内到 |
[13:49] | You can count on me. | 你靠我就对了 |
[13:52] | – What? – I got the call. | – 什么? – 我接到了那个电话 |
[13:54] | – Jean-Paul? – Jean-Paul. | – 郑保罗吗? – 是郑保罗 |
[14:00] | Very lucky to find this hotel, Jean-Paul. | 能找到这个旅馆真是运气好,郑保罗 |
[14:02] | Man, I just want to get some sleep. | 啊,我只想睡一会 |
[14:04] | All right. Let’s check out the clock. | 好吧,我们看看几点了 |
[14:07] | Notch good. | 不错 |
[14:09] | 6:50. | |
[14:12] | Volume check. | 检查音量 |
[14:19] | What kind of music you wanna wake up to? | 你想用什么音乐闹醒你? |
[14:20] | – Top 40, Classical? – Man, whatever. | – 排行榜前40 ,古典音乐? – 哎,随便了 |
[14:23] | – How about adult contemporary? – Fine, adult contemporary. | – 成人流行乐怎么样? – 好吧,成人流行乐 |
[14:26] | – Just pick one. – All right. | – 挑一个吧 – 好吧 |
[14:28] | We’re going with adult contempo. | 我们就用成人流行乐 |
[14:33] | Now the fail-safe. | 为了以防万一 |
[14:37] | The wake-up guy. | 专人叫床 |
[14:38] | Yes, yes, the wake-up guy. | 是啊,是啊,专人叫床 |
[14:41] | – Front desk. – Yes, this is room 419. | – 前台 – 嗯,这里是419房 |
[14:43] | I’d like a wake-up call for 6:50 a.m. tomorrow morning. | 我想在明天早晨6:50的时候 有一个叫床电话 |
[14:46] | Yes, sir. | 好的,先生 |
[14:47] | That’s room 419, 6:50 a.m. | 是房间419,早晨6:50 |
[14:51] | Four-one-niner. | 肆壹玖 |
[14:54] | Yes, I got it, sir. You only had to say it once. | 好的,我知道了,先生 你说一遍就行了 |
[14:57] | But it’s a very important wake-up call, and I don’t wanna take any chances. | 但这是一个非常重要的叫床电话 而且我不想有任何闪失 |
[15:00] | Every wak e-up call I mak e is important. | 每个叫床电话都很重要 |
[15:02] | You’re no more important than any of our guests. | 你并不比我们的其他客人更加重要 |
[15:04] | Well, I don’t want to get into a thing with you here, but… | 嗯,我不想和你争辩了,但是… |
[15:07] | – Are you through? – Yeah, I am, but I just… | – 你完事了吗? – 完事了,我只是… |
[15:16] | What is it? | 怎么啦? |
[15:19] | I think I offended the wake-up guy. | 我想我冒犯了那个叫床的人 |
[15:21] | – No, no. – No, no, I did. | – 没有,没有 – 不,我确实冒犯了 |
[15:24] | – I think he’s got it in for me. – He doesn’t have it in for you. | – 我想他已经往心里去了 – 不,他没有 |
[15:27] | – What if he doesn’t call out of spite? – It is his job. | – 那如果他出于恶意不打电话怎么办? – 这是他的工作 |
[15:34] | I’m not comfortable. | 我感觉不舒服 |
[15:36] | For God’s sake. | 看在上帝的份上 |
[15:43] | Jean-Paul? | 郑保罗? |
[15:45] | Hey, Jean-Paul? | 嘿,郑保罗? |
[15:49] | Jean-Paul? | 郑保罗? |
[15:53] | Jean-Paul? | 郑保罗? |
[15:55] | Oh, man. | 噢,天哪 |
[16:00] | – Oh, machine. – I’m not here. Leave a message. | – 哦,是机器应答 – 我现在不在,请留言 |
[16:03] | Jerry, Jerry, Jean-Paul is missing. He’s alone in the city. Call me back. | 杰瑞,杰瑞,郑保罗失踪了 他在城里举目无亲,回电话给我 |
[16:13] | – Judy, hi, listen… – You have got some nerve, Elaine. | – 朱迪,嗨,听好了 – 你神经有毛病,伊莱恩 |
[16:17] | I told you about that baby in confidence. | 我私下里告诉过你,关于那个孩子的事 |
[16:20] | Oh, I didn’t tell anyone. | 哦,我谁都没有告诉 |
[16:22] | Well, your friend certainly seemed to know all about it. | 嗯,不过我看,你朋友肯定知道这件事 |
[16:29] | Jerry! | 杰瑞! |
[16:33] | I feel much better here at my home base, Jean-Paul. | 在我家地盘上,我感觉好多了,郑保罗 |
[16:35] | It’s a controlled environment. | 一切皆在掌控之中 |
[16:37] | It’s a marathon, you know? Twenty-six miles. | 这是马拉松,你知道么?二十六英里 |
[16:39] | I need to get some sleep. | 我需要睡会觉 |
[16:40] | Hey, believe me, if I had been with you there in Barcelona… | 嘿,相信我 如果我和你一起去的巴塞罗那奥运会 |
[16:43] | …you’d be polishing that medal right now. | 你现在都在擦那枚奖牌了 |
[16:47] | I left a comfortable hotel bed for this. | 我为了这个离开了舒服的旅馆床 |
[16:49] | That wake-up guy was trouble. | 那个叫床人是个麻烦 |
[16:52] | All right, I’ll be right back. | 好吧,我马上回来 |
[17:04] | Man, that thing is noisy. | 靠,那东西真吵 |
[17:05] | We’re cranking along pretty good. We’re almost up to 80 degrees. | 我们运转地挺好,已经快到80度了 |
[17:09] | Listen, do me a favour, set your mental alarm for 6:30 and give me a call. | 听着,帮我个忙,把你的大脑闹钟设成6:30 然后给我打个电话 |
[17:12] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[17:17] | Done. | 搞定 |
[17:19] | He’s put his faith in you. | He’s put his faith in you. 他信任你,他信任你 |
[17:23] | I trust Elaine, she is my friend. | 我相信伊莱恩,她是我的朋友 |
[17:25] | I trust Elaine, she is my friend. | 我相信伊莱恩,她是我的朋友 |
[17:28] | Frankly, I’m a little concerned. | 老实说,我有一点担心 |
[17:32] | I’m exhausted. | 我累死了 |
[17:34] | I’ve been on this street 1000 times. | 我来过这条街N次了 |
[17:36] | It’s never look ed so strange. | 它从没有看起来那么怪过 |
[17:39] | The faces, so cold. | 那些脸,如此冷漠 |
[17:42] | In the distance, a child is crying. | 在远处,一个孩子在哭泣 |
[17:45] | Fatherless. | 他没有父亲 |
[17:47] | A bastard child, perhaps. | 是个野种,也许吧 |
[17:49] | My back aches. | 我的背疼 |
[17:52] | My heart aches, but my feet… | 我的背疼,但我的脚… |
[17:56] | My feet are resilient. | 我的脚充满活力 |
[18:00] | Thank God I took off my heels and put on my… | 感谢上帝我脱掉了我高跟,穿上了我的… |
[18:04] | …Himalayan walking shoes! | 喜马拉雅人跑鞋! |
[18:43] | 4:02? | |
[18:47] | 8:47? Jean-Paul! Wake up, wake up! | 8:47?郑保罗!起床,快起床! |
[18:50] | Jean-Paul, the electricity went out! Wake up, wake up, we’ve gotta go! | 郑保罗,断电了! 起床,起床,我们得走了! |
[18:53] | – It’s 8:47! – 8:47? | – 现在是8:47! |
[18:56] | Come on. Just put your clothes on. You’ll get dressed in the car. | 别这样,带上你的衣服,到车里穿 |
[19:00] | Idiot, I trusted you! | 白痴,我居然相信你! |
[19:02] | Kramer, what happened? The electricity went out. | 克莱姆,出什么事了?怎么断电了 |
[19:05] | Yeah, the heat pump blew all the fuses. | 啊,热泵烧掉了所有的保险丝 |
[19:07] | What happened to your mental alarm? | 你的大脑闹钟怎么了? |
[19:10] | Well, I guess I hit the snooze. | 嗯,我想我睡迷了 |
[19:31] | Make way. Watch out. I’ve got a runner here. | 让路,小心,我们这儿有个运动员 |
[19:33] | Get out of the way. | 让路 |
[19:34] | Make way, make way. Make way, he’s a contender. | 让路,让路,拜托,他是来参赛的 |
[19:37] | – Hey, hold it. – I’m late, man. I’m in the race. | – 嘿, 抓住他 – 我迟到了,伙计, 我是参赛选手 |
[19:40] | – Go ahead. – Thank you, Jerry. | – 去吧 – 谢谢,杰瑞 |
[19:41] | You’re a wonderful driver. Fantastic route, man. | 你是个了不起的司机 不可思议的路线,伙计 |
[19:44] | All right, go. It’s a race. Come on. | 好,跑吧,现在是比赛,来啊 |
[19:48] | – You wanted to see me? – Yes, George, come in, come in. | – 你要见我? – 是的,乔治,进来,进来 |
[19:51] | Word has it you’ve been cracking under the pressure. | 有流言说你在压力下崩溃了 |
[19:53] | Can’t cope, can’t stand the heat. Spit the bit. | 无法应付,坐立不安,对小事大发雷霆 |
[19:56] | Mr. Steinbrenner, I can explain… | 斯坦布林纳先生,我能解释 |
[19:57] | We all get a little cuckoo. I used to be like you. | 我们都会有点疯狂,我有一度像你一样 |
[20:00] | Berating personnel, calling managers on the field during a game. | 责备人事,比赛时在赛场上打电话给经理 |
[20:03] | Threatening to move the team to New Jersey to upset people. | 恐吓说把队伍迁到新泽西来打击他们 |
[20:06] | Then I found a way to relax. | 然后我找到一种方式来放松 |
[20:07] | I’ve got two words to say to you, George. | 乔治,我有两个字送给你 |
[20:09] | Hot tub. | 浴缸 |
[20:12] | I’m telling you, I never told anyone about that baby. | 我告诉你,我从没和任何人说过那个孩子 |
[20:14] | I never even went near your building. | 我从没有接近过你住的楼 |
[20:16] | – Then how did she find out, Jerry? – You should check with the rabbi. | – 那她是怎么知道的,杰瑞? – 你大概该问问那个犹太牧师 |
[20:20] | – You want some hot tea? – Oh, no, thank you. | – 你要热茶吗? – 哦,不,谢谢 |
[20:23] | Oh, there’s some runners. Here they come. | 啊,运动员过来了 |
[20:28] | There’s Jean-Paul. He’s out front. | 那是郑保罗,他在领跑 |
[20:31] | – He’s leading! Go, Jean-Paul! – Yeah! | – 他在领先!跑,郑保罗! – 耶! |
[20:34] | Come on! | 加油! |
[20:39] | – One mile to go, Jean-Paul. – Go, Jean-Paul! | – 还有一英里,郑保罗 – 跑啊,郑保罗! |
[21:08] | How are you enjoying it, George? Melts that tension away, doesn’t it? | 你喜欢吗,乔治?把紧张化去,不是么? |
[21:12] | You gotta get that jet on the good spot. | 射流射得恰到好处 |
[21:14] | Yes, that feels good. Yes, that’s real good. | 是啊,感觉不错,是啊,真不错 |
[21:17] | Yeah, that’s where I keep all my tension. | 嗯,那就是我紧张的地方 |
[21:19] | Right under that chicken bone. | 就在我的胸骨下面 |
[21:20] | I get my wife to stick her thumb right in there like a screwdriver. | 有时我妻子把她的大拇指放在这儿 就像个螺丝刀 |
[21:23] | The Phillips head, not the flat one. | 十字头,不是一字头的 |
[21:25] | Oh, God, those flat ones frustrate me. | 啊,老天啊,那些一字头的真让人沮丧 |
[21:27] | You got it in, but it slips out. Put it in again, it slips out again. | 你把它放进去了,但它滑出来了 再把它放进去,又滑出来了 |
[21:30] | – You a single man, George? – Well, I just recently… | – 你是单身吧,乔治? – 嗯,我最近刚刚… |
[21:33] | You wanna get something wild going on in your life… | 你想你的生活里得有些疯狂的东西 |
[21:35] | …get a girl and bring her in one of these. | 找个女孩,把她带到这里 |
[21:37] | It’s like four shots of Wild Turkey. | 就像给野火鸡来上四枪 |
[21:39] | She’ll think you’re Hopalong Cassidy. | 她会认为你是菏巴勒・卡西迪 (美国西部牛仔) |
[21:41] | Terrible about that Mickey Mantle, wasn’t it? | 那个米奇・曼陀真可怕,不是么? |
[21:43] | You know, we used to talk. I don’t think he liked me very much. | 你知道的,我们曾经说过话 我觉得他不太喜欢我 |