时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | They got us trained to use the cash machine. | 他们训练我们使用取款机 |
[00:05] | We’re chickens in an experiment… | 我们就像做试验的鸡仔 |
[00:06] | …waiting for that pellet to come down the shoot. | 等食物从食槽落下 |
[00:08] | You see people at the cash machine. They’re just there. | 你们看人们在取款机前 就那样 |
[00:15] | Waiting for the sound. | 等语音提示 |
[00:16] | You’re waiting for the sound. That’s what we’re trained to hear. | 你在等语音提示 他们训练我们去听 |
[00:19] | The here-comes-the-money sound, you know? | “请取现金”的语音提示,知道吗? |
[00:24] | It’s exciting. Don’t you get excited? | 那很令人兴奋,难道你不兴奋吗? |
[00:28] | “It’s coming. It’s coming. | 出来了,出来了 |
[00:30] | They’re giving me money.” | 他们给钱我了 |
[00:38] | Hey, I gotta get some cash. I’m gonna run down to the ATM. | 嘿,我要去取点现金 快用完了,得去取款机拿 |
[00:41] | – Yeah, I gotta grab some too. – I’ll get it for you. | – 好的,我也要取点 – 我帮你取吧 |
[00:43] | Just give me your card. | 把卡给我就行了 |
[00:46] | – Are you sure? – Yeah, just tell me your code. | – 你确定? – 是的,还有密码 |
[00:51] | My code? | 我的密码? |
[00:54] | – So why didn’t you tell her the code? – No way. | – 那为何不告诉她密码呢? – 决不 |
[00:57] | George, you’re gonna marry this woman, most likely. | 乔治,这个女人将是你的妻子 很有可能 |
[01:01] | It says very clearly, “For your protection… | 上面说得很清楚 “为了保护你的财产… |
[01:03] | …do not give your secret code to anyone.” | …不要把你的密码告诉任何人” |
[01:06] | So you’re taking relationship advice from Chemical Bank now? | 那你要汉华银行给你爱情提建议吗? |
[01:10] | Why does everything have to be “us”? Is there no “me” left? | 为什么每件事都必须是“我们”? 有没有一件是留给自己的? |
[01:12] | Why can’t there be some things just for me? Is that so selfish? | 为什么就没有些事是为自己呢? 那样很自私吗? |
[01:16] | Actually, that’s the definition of selfish. | 事实上,那就是自私的定义 |
[01:18] | Have you given your code to anyone? | 那你有没有把密码告诉过别人? |
[01:20] | No one’s ever asked. Do you want it? It’s Jor-EI. | 没人问我要过,你想知道吗? 是Jor-EI |
[01:24] | – Superman’s father on Krypton. – Of course. | – 就是超人的爸爸,在氪星上的 – 我知道 |
[01:26] | Come on, Georgie, you know you wanna tell me. | 好了,乔治 你知道的,你愿意告诉我 |
[01:29] | It’s eating you up inside. | 你内心在挣扎 |
[01:32] | Sing it, sister. | 唱出来吧,好姐妹 |
[01:33] | No. No, I am not giving my code to anyone for any reason. | 不,不,我不会说密码出来的 不管是任何人,任何理由 |
[01:38] | What if my life depended on it? | 如果我的生活就靠它了呢? |
[01:41] | If you’re in some situation where fast cash will save your life… | 假设,快速取现可以救你的命… |
[01:44] | …I’ll give you the code. | …那我会给你密码 |
[01:47] | – What’s the matter with your leg? – My foot fell asleep. | – 你的脚怎么了? – 麻了 |
[01:50] | – How did your foot fall asleep? – I crossed my legs. | – 怎么会的? – 我跷二郎腿来着 |
[01:52] | I forgot to alternate. | 忘了换脚来着 |
[01:54] | – Hey, Jerry, George. – Hey, Fred. | – 嘿,杰瑞,乔治 – 嘿,佛瑞德 |
[01:56] | – Hey, Freddie. – Foot fell asleep. | – 嘿,佛瑞德 – 脚麻了 |
[01:57] | You’re lucky. At least you got something to do. | 你真走运,至少还有事可做 |
[02:02] | – Hey, Fred, do you know Elaine? – No. | – 嘿,佛瑞德,你认识伊莲吗? – 不认识 |
[02:04] | Nice to meet you. Well, I’m out of here. See you, guys. | 很高兴认识你,好了,我该走了 再见,伙计们 |
[02:06] | – All right, Fred. – See you. | – 好的,佛瑞德 – 再见 |
[02:10] | Did you hear that? He said, “Nice to meet you.” | 你听到了吗? 他说:“很高兴认识你” |
[02:13] | – So? – So we’ve met before. | – 所以呢? – 但是我们有见过 |
[02:16] | At Katie Ash’s party. We talked for, like, 10 minutes. | 在凯蒂・亚瑟的派对上 我们谈了有10分钟 |
[02:19] | And he didn’t remember you? | 而他不记得你了? |
[02:21] | – Where are you going? – I gotta go talk to him. | – 你要去哪里?刚来就走? – 我要找他谈谈 |
[02:26] | Excuse me. Excuse me, Fred. | 等等,等等,佛瑞德 |
[02:28] | – Yeah. – Hi. | – 是的 – 嗨 |
[02:30] | You just said, “Nice to meet you,” but actually we’ve met before. | – 你刚说,“很高兴认识你” – 但我们有见过 |
[02:34] | – We have? – Yeah. Yeah, at Katie Ash’s party. | – 有吗? – 是的,是的,在凯蒂・亚瑟的派对上 |
[02:37] | What was your name again? | 可以再说下你名字吗? |
[02:38] | Elaine. You don’t remember our conversation? | 伊莲,你不记得我们有聊过吗? |
[02:41] | I talked about how my uncle worked… | 我和你说过我叔叔是怎么工作的 |
[02:43] | …in the book depository building with Lee Harvey Oswald. | 和奥斯华在书籍保管所里 (注:奥斯华刺杀了肯尼迪总统) |
[02:47] | Not ringing a bell. | 好像没什么印象了 |
[02:48] | When my uncle said to him, “The president’s been shot”… | 当我叔叔和他说 总统被枪杀了 |
[02:51] | …Oswald winked at him and said, “I’m gonna go catch a movie.” | 奥斯华朝他挤挤眼说 我要去赶场电影 |
[02:56] | – No. – Right when we were in front of… | – 不记得了 – 准确地说当时我们在… |
[02:59] | …the bathroom door. – The bathroom door. | – 在厕所前聊的 – 厕所前 |
[03:01] | I remember someone had played tic-tac-toe on it and the X’s won. | 我记得有人在那儿玩一字棋 X那边赢了 |
[03:05] | They went diagonally from the top left to the bottom right. | 棋子从左上到右下对角线连起来了 |
[03:13] | Sounds great. I’d love to do some TV commercials. | 听上去不错 我很高兴做些电视广告 |
[03:16] | That should really be fun. | 那肯定很有趣 |
[03:18] | Okay. All right, bye. How do you like that? | 好的,就这样,再见 你觉得怎么样? |
[03:22] | I’m gonna do TV spots for Leapin’ Larry’s Appliance Store. | 我准备为跳跃拉里的器具店做电视广告 |
[03:25] | That was Leapin’ Larry himself. I’m gonna meet him tomorrow. | 那是跳跃拉里本人 我和他约了明天碰头 |
[03:27] | Leapin’ Larry. That’s where I bought this. | 这个就是从他那儿买的 |
[03:29] | – What is that? – It’s an emergency-band scanner. | – 那是什么? – 是紧急无线电装置 |
[03:32] | It picks up everything: fires, harbour patrol, even the police. | 它能采集一切信息 火灾,海港巡逻甚至警察局 |
[03:36] | I’m watching the watchers, Jerry. | 我可以监视那些监视人,杰瑞 |
[03:41] | We got a big fire on 115th. | 115号有大火 |
[03:43] | I tell you, if I could do it over again, I’d give it all up to be a fireman. | 告诉你,如果可以重头来过 我要不惜一切做一名消防员 |
[03:47] | Yeah, those civil servants who risk their lives really got it made. | 是的,拼死拼活得到公务员的位置 |
[03:50] | Yeah. When I was a kid, all I ever dreamed of… | 是的,我还是个孩子时 我的梦想就是… |
[03:53] | …was steering the back of that big hook-and-ladder. | …在云梯消防车上操控后方 |
[03:56] | You’re lucky they let you drive a car. | 幸亏你只是开车 |
[03:59] | No, no, no. They’re taking the West Side Highway. | 哦,天哪,他们在 曼哈顿西区的公路上 |
[04:02] | At this time of day? That’s insane. | 在这个时间?疯了 |
[04:04] | They’re heading straight into gridlock. | 他们会遇上堵车的 |
[04:06] | Oh, those fools. | 噢,这些笨蛋 |
[04:10] | What was that? All right. | 怎么回事?没什么 |
[04:12] | So get a load of this. | 那么仔细听好 |
[04:15] | This guy, Fred Yerkes… | 这个家伙,弗雷德・耶基斯 |
[04:16] | …remembers every little thing about that night except me. | 记得那晚一切小事情,唯独不记得我 |
[04:20] | Really? I’m surprised. He doesn’t meet that many women. | 真的?我很惊讶 他不可能碰到那么多女人 |
[04:24] | So, what are you saying? | 你是什么意思? |
[04:26] | What’s to be said. He didn’t remember you. | 就是说,他不记得你 |
[04:29] | Yeah, but why? I mean… | 是的,但为什么?我说… |
[04:34] | …you know. | …你知道的 |
[04:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:37] | – You know? – Yeah, I know. | – 你知道? – 是的,我知道 |
[04:40] | – You got the new catalogue. – Yeah. Good piece… | – 你有了新目录 – 是的,很不错… |
[04:42] | …on the Himalayan Walking Shoe. – Too good. Peterman was so pleased… | – 在喜马拉雅旅游鞋店 – 真不错,彼特曼很高兴… |
[04:45] | …now he wants to take me out to dinner tomorrow. | …他邀请我明天吃晚餐 |
[04:48] | – Maybe you wanna come. – Why would I wanna do that? | – 也许你也想来 – 我为什么要去? |
[04:50] | Please, Jerry. Please, please, please. | 求你了,杰瑞 求你了,求你了,你最好了 |
[04:52] | I can’t sit with him. He tells these stories. | 我不能和他一块儿坐 他会唠叨个没完 |
[04:54] | It’s gonna be awful. | 那很可怕 |
[04:57] | Yeah, sounds like fun. | 好吧,听上去有点意思 |
[05:01] | I want you to tell me, George. | 我希望你能告诉我,乔治 |
[05:02] | Why? Why is my code so important? | 为什么?难道我的密码 就那么重要? |
[05:04] | Because it’s part of our relationship. | 因为那是我们关系的一部分 |
[05:06] | It’s an indication of trust. | 那象征着信任 |
[05:08] | We’re not supposed to keep secrets from one another. | 我们之间应该没有秘密 |
[05:10] | I’m sure you have secrets from me. | 我确定你有秘密瞒着我 |
[05:13] | I don’t know anything about your cycles. | 我不知道你的周期 |
[05:16] | – My cycles? – I never know what’s going on there. | – 我的周期? – 我从不知道什么时候快到了 |
[05:20] | Well, from now on, I’ll keep you apprised of my cycles. | 好吧,从现在起 我会把我的周期及时通知你 |
[05:24] | – Please. – Anything else? | – 求之不得 – 还有什么吗? |
[05:27] | We’re out of Bosco. | Bosco巧克力浆吃完了 |
[05:31] | How about this? “Come on down to Leapin’ Larry’s. | 这个怎么样? 到跳跃拉里的店来 |
[05:33] | If you beat our prices, we’ll give you the store.” | 你找到更便宜的,我整家店送给你 |
[05:37] | You know, I’ve always liked your comedy. | 你知道,我一直很喜欢你的幽默 |
[05:39] | – You don’t take cheap shots. – No, I don’t. | – 你不会降价宣传的吧? – 是的,不用 |
[05:42] | I’m sorry for keeping you so long. Again, I apologize for the mess. | 很抱歉耽误你那么长时间 再次对这些杂事表示抱歉 |
[05:46] | This renovation is killing me. | 这次翻新累死我了 |
[05:48] | My foot’s asleep again. | 我的脚又麻了 |
[05:50] | When I lost my leg in the boating accident last year… | 去年一次划船意外,我失去了一条腿 |
[05:53] | …I got so depressed about this damn prosthetic… | 假肢让我灰心意冷 |
[05:57] | …I thought I was gonna have to give up the business. | 当时,我想我不得不放弃生意了 |
[05:59] | But now, I’m rejuvenated. | 但是现在,我又充满了活力 |
[06:03] | Let me show you around the store. | 让我带你参观一下这个店 |
[06:05] | You know what, I’ll be with you in a minute. | 好的,我马上来 |
[06:15] | That is a great impression. | 真令人印象深刻啊 |
[06:24] | Larry, wait, you don’t understand. | 拉里,等等,你误解了 |
[06:27] | I just came from Leapin’ Larry’s. What, making fun of crippled people? | 我刚从跳跃拉里的店回来 怎么?在取笑残疾人吗? |
[06:31] | Is that what you’ve sunk to? | 这就是你沉溺的事? |
[06:32] | No, I didn’t do it on purpose. My foot fell asleep. | 我不是故意的,我脚麻了 |
[06:35] | Oh, your foot fell asleep. | 哦,你脚麻了 |
[06:37] | You know, the guy has one leg and he still calls himself Leapin’ Larry. | 你知道,他只有一条腿 但他仍叫自己做跳跃拉里 |
[06:41] | You’d think he’d have a sense of humour. | 你不认为他应该有点幽默感吗? |
[06:43] | You just joked yourself out of that commercial, didn’t you, munjamba? | 你在开你自己玩笑吗? 失去了商机,不是吗,你个大白痴? |
[06:48] | Yeah. | 你说得对 |
[06:50] | Oh, boy. Look at that. | 哦,天哪,快瞧 |
[06:53] | See, that’s that fire I was listening to yesterday. | 瞧见没?那是昨天我听到的那场大火 |
[06:56] | The whole building burned down. | 整幢大楼被烧毁 |
[06:57] | They just don’t know what street to take. | 他们就是不知道该开哪条道 |
[07:00] | Remember I got us to Yankee Stadium in rush hour in 15 minutes? | 记得吗?我曾在高峰时段 带你们去北佬体育场,只用了15分钟 |
[07:03] | – Of course. – It’s all up here, Jerry. | – 当然 – 都是靠这儿的,杰瑞 |
[07:05] | All up here. It’s innate. | 靠这儿,一种天赋 |
[07:08] | The amazing thing is you never have any place to go. | 令人吃惊的是你从来没地方可去 |
[07:12] | Where are we gonna eat? | 我们要到哪里去吃? |
[07:14] | We’re gonna meet Elaine and Peterman at the Chinese place. | 中国餐厅,和伊莲,彼特曼碰头 |
[07:16] | Nobody mentioned anything about Peterman. | 没人说过彼特曼要来 |
[07:18] | If I did, would you have gone? | 当然没说,如果我说了,你会去? |
[07:20] | – No way. – There you go. | – 决不 – 那不就是了 |
[07:22] | I don’t even know Peterman. | 我根本不认识彼特曼 |
[07:23] | Now how am I gonna relax? I’m gonna have to be on all night. | 我要如何放松? 我整晚都要严阵以待 |
[07:26] | I don’t like being on, Jerry. I’d much rather be off. | 我不想这样,我情愿离开 |
[07:28] | Trust me, you’re off. | 相信我,你正在离开 |
[07:34] | Oh, hi, Fred. | 哦,嗨,弗雷德 |
[07:37] | Hello. | 你好 |
[07:38] | – It’s Elaine. – Oh, yeah. Right. | – 我是伊莲 – 哦,是的,没错 |
[07:41] | – Yeah. How you doing? – I’m depressed. | – 你最近怎样了? – 我很郁闷 |
[07:44] | I got this new shirt. The button fell off. | 我买了件新衬衫,但扣子掉了 |
[07:46] | Once the button falls off, that’s it. I’ll never fix it. | 只要纽扣一掉,我就不能再修复了 |
[07:51] | – Yeah, that’s too bad. – Yeah, I’m gonna get some vitamins. | – 那真糟糕 – 是的,我要去买些维他命 |
[07:54] | – I feel depleted. – I never take them. | – 我感到精疲力尽 – 我从不吃维他命 |
[07:56] | They make you nauseous, right? | 它们会使你感到恶心,是吗? |
[07:58] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s right. You remembered. | 是的,是的,没错 你记起来了 |
[08:01] | Do you wanna have dinner tonight? | 今晚一起吃饭吗? |
[08:05] | – Tonight? – What, you have other plans? | – 今晚? – 怎么?你有事? |
[08:07] | No, no, no. None that I can… | 不,不,不,有我也… |
[08:11] | …remember. | …不记得了 |
[08:15] | All right. You’re locked up in a prison in Turkey. I have your wallet. | 好吧,假设你被锁在土耳其一所监狱里 而你的钱包在我这儿 |
[08:19] | The only way I can bribe the guards to get you out… | 唯一可以贿赂那些警卫 救你出来的方法是 |
[08:22] | …is for you to give me your ATM code. | 你告诉我取款密码 |
[08:24] | – Call the embassy. – They’re closed. | – 打电话给大使馆 – 他们关门了 |
[08:26] | – Why? – Bomb threat. | – 为什么? – 炸弹威胁 |
[08:29] | – We’re in Turkey? – Midnight Express, my friend. | – 我们在土耳其? – 午夜特快,哥儿 |
[08:31] | My card won’t work. They’re not on the PLUS system. | 我的卡不能用 他们没有加入银联 |
[08:35] | You must be Jerry Seinfeld. | 你一定是杰瑞・宋飞 |
[08:38] | Yes. Hi, Mr. Peterman. | 是的,嗨,彼特曼先生 |
[08:40] | This is George Costanza. | 这是乔治・克斯坦萨 |
[08:42] | J. Peterman. | J・彼特曼 |
[08:43] | J. Crew. | J・Crew(时装牌子) |
[08:48] | So is Elaine here? | 那么伊莲来了吗? |
[08:50] | Oh, Elaine just called. She won’t be joining us. | 哦,伊莲刚来电话,说她不来了 |
[08:54] | it’ll just be the three bulls. | 不用担心,我会告诉服务员 将会是三个壮男 |
[09:02] | What? He still wants to have dinner with us? | 什么?他还想和我们一起用餐? |
[09:04] | – Without Elaine? What for? – What is he, crazy? | – 伊莲不来,干嘛还一起吃饭? – 他怎么了?疯了? |
[09:07] | Oh, we gotta get out of here. | 哦,我们要离开这儿 |
[09:09] | Come on, weave your web, liar-man. | 快点,动动脑子,撒个谎 |
[09:13] | – I got nothing. l… I’m blank. – Come on, George… | – 我现在一片空白 – 快点,乔治 |
[09:16] | …what’s the matter with you? – I’m choking. | – 你怎么回事? – 我快窒息了 |
[09:20] | Oh, Fong has been most accommodating. | 哦,小方他很通融 |
[09:23] | – Shall we? – Actually, I just remembered… | – 走吧? – 其实,我刚想起来 |
[09:25] | …I promised this comedy club that I’d do a set tonight. | 我答应喜剧俱乐部 今晚要表演一场 |
[09:28] | – I’m terribly sorry. – I understand. No hard feelings. | – 我非常抱歉 – 我能理解,请别见怪 |
[09:32] | George and I will miss your company. | 那就剩我和乔治相伴了 |
[09:34] | Fong, it will just be two this evening. | 方,今晚只有两人了 |
[09:37] | Well, George… | 好吧,乔治… |
[09:40] | …we dine. | …我们吃饭去吧 |
[09:44] | I can’t believe this. This guy’s standing me up? | 不敢相信 这家伙竟放我鸽子? |
[09:51] | And there, tucked into the river’s bend, was the object of my search… | 在那儿,在河道的拐弯处 是我寻找的目标 |
[09:57] | …the Guangia River Market. | 几内亚河市场 |
[09:59] | Fabrics and spices traded under a starlit sky. | 在灿烂星空下经营着织物和香料 |
[10:04] | It was there that I discovered the Pamplona Beret. | 在那儿我发现了潘普洛纳贝雷帽 |
[10:08] | Sizes seven and a half through eight and three quarters. Price, $35. | 尺寸7又1/2到8又3/4之间 价格是35美元 |
[10:15] | What about sports? You follow sports? | 运动怎么样了?你喜欢运动吗? |
[10:19] | It’s fourth and inches and the Giants are going for it. | 是四分之一码,巨人队要拿到它 |
[10:22] | You’ve gotta love sports. | 你真该喜欢运动 |
[10:25] | You know, this is very nice, but I really could take a cab, really… | 这太感谢了 但是我真的可以自己叫出租,真的… |
[10:29] | Nonsense, George. | 胡说,乔治 |
[10:31] | Besides, it gives me a chance to tell you about my trip to Burma. | 这也给我机会去告诉你 我的缅甸之旅 |
[10:34] | I discovered a very unusual corduroy. | 我发现了一种与众不同的灯芯绒 |
[10:41] | Peterman here. | 彼特曼 |
[10:43] | What? Oh, no. | 什么?哦,不 |
[10:46] | All right. I’ll be right there. | 好的,我马上就到 |
[10:49] | It’s my mother. She’s at death’s door. | 是我母亲,她快不行了 |
[10:51] | – What? – I just pray to God… | – 什么? – 恳求上帝 |
[10:53] | …we can make it there in time. | 让我们可以及时赶到 |
[10:57] | I can’t believe you blew us off. We did you a fav our. | 不敢相信你竟然放我们鸽子 我们却还帮你 |
[10:59] | Well, Fred asked me out. | 是这样,弗雷德约我 |
[11:02] | – Fred? – Yeah, and then he stood me up. | – 弗雷德? – 是的,然后他又放了我鸽子 |
[11:04] | I don’t get this guy. | 我真搞不懂 |
[11:06] | You see what’s going on here. | 你知道会发生什么? |
[11:08] | You’re attracted to him because he can’t remember you. | 因为他没能记住你 所以你被他吸引了 |
[11:10] | I am? But that’s so sick. | 是吗?但是那样很病态 |
[11:12] | That’s God’s plan. | 那是上帝的安排 |
[11:14] | He doesn’t really want anyone to get together. | 他不是真的想和某个人一起 |
[11:18] | Anyway, so how was the dinner? | 算了,那后来那晚饭怎样了? |
[11:20] | Well, when I heard you weren’t coming… | 好吧,当我听说你不来了 |
[11:22] | …I made an excuse and got the hell out of there. | 我就找了个借口,脱离了苦海 |
[11:24] | What about Georgie? | 那乔治呢? |
[11:26] | He didn’t make it. | 他没有找到借口 |
[11:31] | – Doctor, how is she? – She’s too weak to talk. | – 医生,她怎么样了? – 她现在很虚弱,没有办法说话 |
[11:34] | – She’ll be happy to hear you. – Mama, it’s me, Jacobo. | – 她听到你的声音会很高兴 – 妈妈,是我,雅库布 |
[11:38] | I’m here for you, Mama. | 我在这儿陪着你,妈妈 |
[11:45] | I’m George Costanza. | 我是乔治・克斯坦萨 |
[11:48] | I was having dinner with your son. | 刚才我跟你儿子一起吃饭 |
[12:01] | Shake off the dew, my friend. | 甩掉烦恼吧,我的朋友 |
[12:03] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[12:05] | – What time is it? – It’s morning. | – 什么时候了? – 早上 |
[12:07] | Thanks for seeing me through the night. | 谢谢你照看了我一个晚上 |
[12:09] | I’ll make us a pot of coffee, George. | 我会烧壶咖啡,乔治 |
[12:11] | Watch her, won’t you? | 帮我看着她,好吗? |
[12:13] | – Who? – Mama. | – 谁? – 妈妈 |
[12:15] | Just talk to her, George. | 只要和她说说话,乔治 |
[12:17] | The doctor seems to think it helps. | 医生认为这样会有用 |
[12:29] | Hi. You know, l… l… | 嗨,你知道,我,我 |
[12:31] | I really should be getting back | 我真的要回到我未婚妻那儿了 你知道,我们 |
[12:36] | We had this big fight yesterday… | 我们昨天大吵了一架 |
[12:40] | …and, well, she wants to know my secret code. | 那个,她要知道我的私人密码 |
[12:44] | I don’t know. I can’t tell her. | 可是我不能告诉她 |
[12:50] | The funny thing is, you know, I would really love to tell someone… | 有趣的是 我真的很想告诉某人 |
[12:54] | …because it’s killing me. | 因为这快把我逼疯了 |
[13:03] | You wanna know what it is? | 你想知道吗? |
[13:08] | It’s Bosco. | 那是Bosco(巧克力浆) |
[13:10] | You know, the chocolate syrup. | 你知道,一种巧克力浆 |
[13:12] | I love that stuff. I pour it in milk. It’s my favourite drink. | 我喜欢那玩意,我把它倒进牛奶里 我最喜欢喝了 |
[13:18] | Boy, that is a relief. | 哦,这下轻松多了 |
[13:21] | Bosco. | |
[13:24] | Bosco. | |
[13:27] | – Bosco. – Mama? | – 妈妈? |
[13:28] | – Quiet, quiet. It’s a secret. – Bosco! Bosco! | – 小声点,那是秘密 |
[13:31] | – Shut up. It’s a secret. – Mama, what are you trying to say? | – 闭嘴,那是秘密 |
[13:36] | Bosco. | – 妈妈,你想说什么? |
[13:43] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[13:48] | Bosco? | |
[13:54] | This never would have happened… | 这本不应该发生的 |
[13:56] | …if you hadn’t bailed out on me. – I did not bail out on you. | – 如果你还没有甩掉我 – 我没有甩掉你 |
[13:59] | Why couldn’t you include me in your excuse? | 那为什么不把我 也编进你的借口里? |
[14:01] | Why didn’t you come up with your own? | 那为什么你自己不找个理由呢? |
[14:03] | I froze. | 我当时傻掉了 |
[14:05] | – I think I’m losing it. – Oh, come on. | – 我想我找不到理由了 – 哦,别这样 |
[14:07] | – Maybe you’re just in a slump. – No, no. | – 也许你只是状态不佳 – 不,不 |
[14:10] | I reached down and there was nothing there. | 我找遍了整个脑袋 一个子儿也没有 |
[14:13] | Now Peterman wants me to go to the funeral. | 彼特曼希望我们 出席他妈妈的葬礼 |
[14:16] | Oh, come on, just tell me your code already. What is it? | 哦,得了吧,早点告诉我你的密码 是什么? |
[14:19] | I am not giving you my code. | 我不会说的 |
[14:22] | – I bet I can guess it. – Yeah, right. | – 我打赌我可以猜出来 – 是的,对 |
[14:25] | Oh, all right. Yeah. | 哦,好的 |
[14:28] | Let’s see. | 让我想想 |
[14:30] | Well, we can throw out birthdays immediately. That’s too obvious. | 我们不用考虑生日,那太明显了 |
[14:34] | And no numbers for you. You’re a word man. | 数字不适合你,你是用单词的 |
[14:37] | All right. Let’s go deeper. | 好吧,让我再深入一下 |
[14:39] | What kind of man are you? | 你是个怎样的人呢? |
[14:41] | Well, you’re weak, spineless. | 你很柔弱,懦弱 |
[14:44] | A man of temptations. | 又很容易上钩 |
[14:47] | But what tempts you? | 但是什么会让你上钩呢? |
[14:50] | You’re a portly fellow… | 你是个胖仔 |
[14:52] | …a little long in the waistband. | 腰胖了点 |
[14:55] | So, what’s your pleasure? | 那么,你喜欢什么呢? |
[14:58] | Is it the salty snacks you crave? | 你喜欢咸的零食吗? |
[15:00] | No, no, no. | 不,不,不 |
[15:02] | Yours is a sweet tooth. | 你喜欢甜食 |
[15:06] | – Get out of here. – Oh, you may stray… | – 走开 – 哦,你也许孤独 |
[15:09] | …but you’ll always return to your dark master… | 但是你经常回味你的黑宝贝 |
[15:12] | …the cocoa bean. | 可可豆 |
[15:14] | – I’m leaving. – And only the purest syrup nectar… | – 我走了 – 只有最纯的糖浆 |
[15:17] | …can satisfy you. – I gotta go. | – 合你的口味 – 我要走了 |
[15:19] | If you could, you’d guzzle it by the gallon. | 如果你可以 你一加仑一加仑地吃 |
[15:21] | – Shut up! Shut up! | – 阿华田,好时,雀巢,快客 – 闭嘴,闭嘴 |
[15:26] | – What was that? – What? | – 你干嘛啦? – 什么呢? |
[15:28] | You just checked your watch. Are you thinking of bailing? | – 你看过表了 – 你想闪人吗? |
[15:32] | I got a date. | 我有约会 |
[15:34] | – Oh, Mr. Peterman. – Oh, Elaine. | – 哦,彼特曼先生 – 哦,伊莲 |
[15:37] | George. | 乔治 |
[15:38] | When Mama said “Bosco”… | 当我妈妈说Bosco |
[15:41] | …she must have been communicating something. | 她一定想表达什么东西 |
[15:43] | Her legacy. A dying wish, perhaps. | 她的遗产,临死前的愿望,也许 |
[15:45] | Mothers say things. | 母亲都很会说 |
[15:47] | My mother goes babbling on and on like a crazy person. | 我母亲胡言乱语,就像疯了似的 |
[15:51] | Mr. Peterman… | 彼特曼先生 |
[15:52] | …you have my deepest sympathies. | 对于您的母亲我深感遗憾 |
[15:56] | Unfortunately, I’ve gotta get going. | 不幸的是,我要走了 |
[15:58] | – You do? – Yes, actually we both do. | – 你要走? – 是的,事实上我们都要走 |
[16:02] | I have a personal commitment. | 我有个会要开 |
[16:04] | – Well, personal… I mean, we both… – What is it? | – 是的,个人,我的意思是我们 – 那是什么? |
[16:08] | I’m speaking at a woman’s rights conference. | 我要在妇女权利会议上发言 |
[16:13] | Yes, and I’m speaking at a men’s conference. | 是的,我要在男人会议上发言 |
[16:17] | I don’t believe that for a minute. | 鬼才信呢 |
[16:20] | – Elaine, it was good of you to stop by. – My pleasure. | – 伊莲,感谢你的到来 – 是我的荣幸 |
[16:23] | Fortunately, I still have George here to help me through this. | 幸运的是,我还有乔治在这儿 陪我一起到最后 |
[16:29] | You know, George, growing up as a boy in Costa Rica… | 你知道吗,乔治,我在哥斯达黎加长大 |
[16:33] | …I heard a rumour that Mama had taken a lover. | 我听到过一个流言 我妈妈曾有个爱人 |
[16:36] | Perhaps Bosco was this man’s name. | 也许Bosco是那个男人的名字 |
[16:42] | You wanna come to the fire station with me? | 你想和我一起去消防站吗? |
[16:44] | – Fire station? – Yeah, I made a map of my shortcuts. | – 消防站? – 是的,我做了张抄近路的路线图 |
[16:47] | I’m gonna rock their world. | 我准备让他们大开眼界 |
[16:48] | I gotta go down to Leapin’ Larry’s. | 我要去趟跳跃拉里的店 |
[16:50] | – He took you back? – Yeah, we straightened it out. | – 他回心转意了? – 是的,误会消除了 |
[16:52] | – All is forgiven. – You know… | – 都原谅了 – 你知道 |
[16:54] | …the important thing is that you learned something. | 重要的是你学会了一些东西 |
[16:56] | No, I didn’t. | 不,我没有 |
[17:00] | Well, Mr. Kramer, your list of shortcuts is most impressive. | 好吧,克莱默先生 我对你抄近路的单子印象深刻 |
[17:03] | This is just the Upper West Side. | 这只是上西区 |
[17:05] | Wait until I get to the Village. | 等我再去趟西区村 |
[17:07] | Then you’re gonna see a magic show. | 会给你看到更神奇展示 |
[17:09] | Mr. Kramer, almost every week some hothead like yourself… | 克莱默先生,几乎每周都有 像你一样急性子的人 |
[17:12] | …saunters in here talking about faster routes… | 逛到这儿来 讨论一些更捷径的路线 |
[17:15] | …and snazzier colours for the truck. – Well, l… | – 还有救护车的新颜色 – 但是,我 |
[17:17] | The fact is, we feel things are fine the way they are. | 事实上,我们觉得维持现状更好 |
[17:22] | Thanks for having me back and sorry about the misunderstanding. | 感谢你找我回来 对于上次的误会我感到很抱歉 |
[17:26] | Water under the bridge. | 水在桥下流,这是无法改变的事 |
[17:27] | Come on. I never did get a chance to show you around the store. | 来吧,我还没有带你看看这家店呢 |
[17:31] | Oh, sure. | 哦,当然 |
[17:33] | Oh, again. | 哦,又麻了 |
[17:39] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就来 |
[17:46] | Attention, company 390. Structure fire… | 注意,390号公司,建筑火灾 |
[17:48] | …at Leapin’ Larry’s Appliance Warehouse. | 在跳跃拉里店的,器具仓库 |
[17:51] | Leapin’ Larry’s? Hey, that’s uptown. You gotta take Amsterdam. | 跳跃拉里店?嘿,那是上西区 你要从阿姆斯特丹路走 |
[17:54] | – Stay out of this, Kramer. – All right, men, let’s move it. | – 没你的事,克莱默 – 好了,勇士们,行动 |
[18:03] | Pull those doors. | 开门 |
[18:05] | Move. Move. | 行动,行动 |
[18:07] | Giddyup. | 真够晕的 |
[18:14] | Are you okay, cowboy? | 你还好吗,牛仔? |
[18:17] | – Where do you need to go? – I drive the back of the truck. | – 你要到哪儿? – 我是操控后方向的 |
[18:24] | You’d better take it easy. | 你最好放松一下 |
[18:27] | All right, 48, let’s go. Let’s go! | 好了,48号,我们出发,出发 |
[18:34] | Sorry about the other night. My mother called. | 那晚对不起,我妈妈来电话 |
[18:36] | She couldn’t find her pills. I had to go into Brooklyn… | 她找不到她的药片了 我不得不去趟布鲁克林 |
[18:38] | …help her find the pills and they were right in… | 帮她找药品 那些药品就在 |
[18:41] | …the medicine cabinet. Could you believe that? | 医药箱,你信不? |
[18:44] | The worst part is getting from the subway station to the house. | 最糟糕的是,从地铁到那房子 |
[18:47] | There’s no transportation. | 没有交通设施 |
[18:48] | What am I doing? | 我在干嘛? |
[18:50] | I’m on a date with this guy because he didn’t remember me? | 我在和这个家伙约会 就因为他曾不记得我? |
[18:55] | He’s demented. Listen to him. | 他精神错乱,听听他都在说些什么 |
[18:56] | I could take a cab, but if my mother saw me in a cab, she would yell at me: | 我可以叫出租,但如果妈妈看见我坐出租 她会朝我大叫 |
[19:00] | “Freddie, what are you taking a cab for? It’s so expensive.” | 弗雷德,为什么坐出租?那很贵 |
[19:03] | She’s out of her mind. | 她会疯了的 |
[19:04] | Eventually, you’ll meet her. | 以后,你会碰到她的 |
[19:08] | Bosco. | |
[19:11] | Bosco. | |
[19:14] | Bosco. | |
[19:15] | There’s a big fire down the street. The whole block is going up in flames. | 街上有大火,整装大楼会烧起来 |
[19:23] | George. | 乔治 |
[19:28] | We’re gonna make a left onto Broadway. | 我们要转左到百老汇去 |
[19:30] | No, I would advise against that. | 不,我强烈反对 |
[19:33] | – Who is this? – It’s Kramer. | – 你是谁? – 我是克莱默 |
[19:36] | Kramer? | 克莱默? |
[19:39] | What are you doing back there? | 你在后面干什么? |
[19:40] | Desota’s down, but Cosmo’s got the caboose. | 迪索塔倒下了,但是科斯莫在守车 |
[19:47] | – How did this start? – Beats me. | – 怎么会着火的? – 揍我吧 |
[19:50] | Where the hell is the fire department? I’m gonna lose the whole store. | 该死的消防队在哪儿? 我整个店都快没了 |
[19:55] | Kramer, get the hell out of there. | 克莱默,该死的,离开那儿 |
[19:57] | You’re not trained to operate this equipment. | 你没有训练过操控这个设备 |
[19:59] | – Hey, Kramer! – Hey! | – 嘿,克莱默 – 嘿 |
[20:01] | Pay attention, Kramer! | 别开小差,克莱默 |
[20:03] | Hey, try the scanner. See if you can pick up anything. | 嘿,试下无线电装置 看看你是否可以获得一些信息 |
[20:08] | What are you doing, Kramer? You’re all over the road. | 你在干嘛,克莱默,你开过头了 |
[20:11] | – Don’t worry, cap, I can handle it. – Kramer? | – 别急,头,我可以应付 – 克莱默? |
[20:17] | You’re losing control. | 你失控了 |
[20:19] | Hard right! Hard right! | 向右急转,向右急转 |
[20:22] | We’re never gonna to mak e it! | 看样子我们没法赶到那儿了 |
[20:28] | That’s a shame. | 真可惜 |
[20:30] | This fire’s gonna eat up this entire block. | 大火将吞灭整个街区 |
[20:33] | George, look. There’s a man in there. | 乔治,看,那儿有个人 |
[20:35] | Get out. You’re in danger. | 快走,危险 |
[20:37] | My sleeve, it’s stuck in the machine. It ate my card. | 我的袖子,被机器卡住了 它吃了我的卡 |
[20:40] | George, give me your ATM card. | 乔治,给我取款卡 |
[20:42] | I don’t have my ATM card. | 我没有带取款卡 |
[20:44] | George, you’re obviously lying. Anyone can see that. | 乔治,很明显你在撒谎 大家都能看出来 |
[20:52] | It’s jammed. | 卡住了 |
[20:53] | I’ll slide it under the door. | 我把卡从门缝里滑进去 |
[20:58] | – Now give me your code. – What? Why? | – 告诉我密码 – 什么?为什么? |
[21:00] | The machine won’t open without the code. | 机器要有密码才能打开 |
[21:02] | – George, give him your code. – But l… | – 乔治,告诉他密码 – 但是我… |
[21:03] | George, there’s no time. Tell him your code. | 乔治,没时间了,告诉他密码 |
[21:06] | Shout out your code, man. | 快点,你的密码,先生 |
[21:08] | Code! The code! | 密码,密码 |
[21:20] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[21:24] | – Here’s your cash, George. – Thanks. | – 这是你的现金,乔治 – 谢谢 |
[21:27] | And here’s your card back. | 还你,你的卡 |
[21:31] | Anyone for Bosco? | 有人要Bosco吗? |
[21:35] | Oh, my God. | 哦,上帝 |
[21:37] | – Look at this. – What? | – 看这儿 – 什么? |
[21:39] | It’s the new J. Peterman catalogue. Look, look. | 这是新的J. 彼特曼商品目录,看看 |
[21:42] | “The Rogue’s Wallet. | 无赖的钱包 |
[21:44] | It’s where he kept his card, his dirty little secret. | 这就是他藏银行卡的地方 他肮脏的秘密 |
[21:48] | Short, devious, balding… | 侏儒,狡猾,秃顶… |
[21:51] | …his name was Costanza. | 他的名字是克斯坦萨 |
[21:54] | He killed my mother.” | 他杀害了我的母亲 |