时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | When did tick-tack-toe become the pound sign? | 什么时候“画连城”游戏 演变成了分机号“#”? |
[00:06] | Why not call it what it is? | 为什么不叫它“这是什么”? |
[00:08] | “Leave your numeric message now, and then press Archie’s head.” | 现在把易忘的数字抛到脑子后面 然后按“阿尔奇头” |
[00:12] | And what is that redial button? Let’s face it. | 重拨键又是什么? 我们来看看 |
[00:14] | You’ll either get the person, the machine or they have call waiting. | 或许你有个人,有部机器 或者他们有呼叫等待服务* |
[00:17] | Who is redialling and redialling? | 谁老是不停地重拨? |
[00:19] | This is like the harassment key for people in a fight, you know. | 这就像困扰在争斗中的 人们脑子里的关键,对吧 |
[00:23] | Hey, I’m not through. | 嘿,我打不通你 |
[00:25] | You can’t do that to me. | 嘿,你不能那样对我 |
[00:28] | And another thing. | 还有另外件事 |
[00:35] | Who would win a fight between you and me? | 如果你我之间打场架,谁能够取胜? |
[00:37] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是? |
[00:39] | If you and I ever got into a really serious fight, you know… | 这样假设,如果你我 曾今扎扎实实地干了一场… |
[00:41] | …and the punches started flying, who would win? | 拳头在空中飞舞谁会赢呢? |
[00:44] | Well, I think that’s pretty obvious. | 那么,我想结果很明显 |
[00:48] | Yeah, me too. | 嗯,同意 |
[00:51] | – Hey, Elaine. – Hey. | – 嗨,伊莲 – 嗨 |
[00:53] | Who do you think would win a fight between me… | 可爱的乔治和我在这儿打架 |
[00:55] | …and gorgeous George here? | 你觉得谁会赢? |
[00:57] | – You mean a real “fight” fight? – Mano a baldo. | – 你意思是真来一场对抗打斗吗? – 对,肉搏 |
[01:01] | George. | 乔治 |
[01:04] | – Why? – George fights dirty. | – 为什么是他? – 乔治打架不守规矩 |
[01:07] | Really? What would you do? | 真的吗,你会怎么耍花样? |
[01:08] | Pull hair, poke eyes, groin stuff. Whatever I gotta do. | 扯头发,戳眼睛,挠痒痒 尽我所能 |
[01:13] | So listen, you’re not doing anything tomorrow, are you? | 听着,你明天什么事都得放下来,对吗? |
[01:17] | Because I have an extra ticket to the historical clothing exhibit at the Met. | 因为我还有张大都会的 历史服装展览入场�� |
[01:22] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:25] | George? | 乔治? |
[01:26] | Would I want to see what Mary Todd wore to Lincoln’s funeral? | 难道我想去看玛丽・托德 穿什么去参加林肯的葬礼吗? (玛丽・托德为林肯夫人) |
[01:30] | There’s nobody I can go with. | 那就没有人陪我去了 |
[01:32] | You know what? I don’t have one female friend left. | 你知道些什么? 我现在身边没有一个女性朋友 |
[01:37] | Well, no, of course, you don’t. You’re a man’s woman. | 恩,没有,当然,你没有了 你是一个男人婆 |
[01:40] | You hate other women and they hate you. | 你和其他女生互不喜欢 |
[01:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你的发言 |
[01:44] | So, Jerry, what time are we going to the movies? | 那么,杰瑞,什么时候我们去看电影? |
[01:46] | – How about the 8:30? – Saddle up and ride. | – 8:30,如何? – 得赶快 |
[01:49] | – You wanna get something to eat first? – No, I’m good. | – 你不想先吃点东西吗? – 不,我饱了 |
[01:54] | I wonder if Susan…? | 我想知道苏珊那边… |
[01:58] | No, I better just go. | 我也好了,直接走吧 |
[02:00] | All right. See you. | 好了,再见 |
[02:03] | There’s nothing more pathetic than a grown man who’s afraid of a woman. | 一个成年男人害怕老婆 没有比这更可悲的了 |
[02:08] | Hey, why don’t you ask Susan? | 嘿,你为什么不问问苏珊? |
[02:10] | – George’s Susan? – Yeah. | – 乔治的苏珊? – 对 |
[02:12] | Yeah, why not Susan? | 对啊,我何不去问问苏珊? |
[02:15] | I should be friends with Susan. | 我也许会和苏珊成为好朋友 |
[02:16] | Of course, Susan. | 对,就是她了,苏珊 |
[02:20] | Okay. I’ll see you guys. Bye. | 好吧,再见,兄弟们 |
[02:24] | That’s gonna be trouble. | 这恐怕会有麻烦 |
[02:28] | – Why? – Jerry, don’t you see? | – 为何? – 杰瑞,难道你没发现吗? |
[02:30] | This world here, this is George’s sanctuary. | 我们这个地方,这是乔治的避难所 |
[02:33] | If Susan comes into contact with this world, his worlds collide. | 如果苏珊来到我们这个地方 他的这个世界就毁了 |
[02:38] | You know what happens then? | 你知道然后会发生些什么? |
[02:46] | Did I tell you I’m getting a new number? | 我有告诉过你我换了个手机号吗? |
[02:47] | – How come? – Chicks, man. | – 怎么了? – 是那群小妞搞的 |
[02:50] | Too many chicks know my number. | 太多的小妞知道我的电话号码 |
[02:53] | Hey, Jerry, how are you, Mr. Backstroke? | 嘿,杰瑞,你好吗,是仰泳先生吗? |
[02:57] | Kramer, this is Ramon from the new health club I joined. | 克莱默,这是雷蒙 我新加入的健身俱乐部的 |
[02:59] | – You know what happened? – What? | – 你知道发生了什么了吗? – 什么? |
[03:01] | They fired me. | 他们解雇了我 |
[03:02] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的吗? – 恩 |
[03:04] | Said I put too much chlorine in the pool. | 说我在游泳池里放了太多的氯 |
[03:07] | – Hey, well, stay out of the deep end. – Okay. See you later. | – 嘿,别为了此事发脾气了 – 好的,再见 |
[03:12] | What’s in the deep end? | 他为啥发火? |
[03:17] | – Hello. – Hey, George. | – 你好 – 嘿,乔治 |
[03:18] | – Hey, Laney, what’s going on? – Nothing much. | – 嘿,莱尼,怎么了? – 没什么要紧的事 |
[03:20] | Can I talk to Susan? | 我能和苏珊说几句吗? |
[03:23] | Yeah, right. Hang on. I’ll get her for you. | 好的,别挂电话,我叫她接电话 |
[03:26] | Seriously, what’s up? | 老实说,这是怎么了? |
[03:29] | No, George, really, can I talk to Susan? | 没什么,乔治,真的, 我可以叫苏珊接下电话吗? |
[03:32] | Susan, why? | 苏珊,为什么? |
[03:33] | Because I wanna ask her to lunch and to the Met tomorrow. | 我想请她明天和我一起去吃顿饭 然后去大都会一趟 |
[03:36] | Oh, I don’t think you wanna do that. | 哦,我可不想你这么做 |
[03:39] | – Why not? – Well, what would be the point of that? | – 为什么呢? – 嗯,那样做主要是为什么呢? |
[03:43] | Will you put her on the phone? | 乔治,能让她接下电话吗? |
[03:44] | Where did this come from all of a sudden? | 怎么突然想要做这些? |
[03:46] | Are you gonna let me talk to Susan or not? | 你到底是让不让苏珊接电话啊? |
[03:49] | I really think I should have been consulted about this. | 我真的认为你因该事先和我商量商量这件事 |
[03:54] | Here. Something. | 有个电话 |
[03:57] | Hello? | 喂? |
[04:00] | Oh, that sounds great. Oh, I love that sort of stuff. | 哦,这听起来非常不错 哦,我喜欢那一类的东西 |
[04:04] | – You wanna sit here? – Yeah. | – 你想坐这里吗? – 是的 |
[04:07] | Over there. | 那边 |
[04:08] | – Why? – A little buffer zone. | – 为什么? – 留下一个缓冲区 |
[04:12] | If we were at my place on the couch, would we sit right next to each other? | 如果我们在家里的沙发上 会紧挨着一起坐吗? |
[04:16] | – No, you got a point. – All right. | – 不会,你只有一个角 – 没错 |
[04:21] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[04:23] | – What are you doing? – Well, these seats have no lumbar. | – 你在干嘛? – 这些椅子没有椅背 |
[04:30] | Oh, hey, there’s Ramon. Pretend we’re talking. | 哦,嘿,雷蒙在那儿 假装我们在谈话 |
[04:33] | – We are talking. – Pretend it’s interesting. | – 我们正在说 – 假装说得非常有趣 |
[04:36] | So, well, then I had to kill him and the police are still looking for me. | 好吧,我想杀了他 警察还在找我呢 |
[04:39] | – Yeah, that’s… – Hey, hi, Jerry. | – 嘿,那是… – 嘿,你好,杰瑞 |
[04:41] | – Hey, Ramon. – I took a lot of napkins. | – 嘿,雷蒙 – 我拿了好多的餐巾纸 |
[04:43] | – You want some? – Oh, no, thanks. | – 你需要些吗? – 哦,不,谢谢 |
[04:45] | Hey, is this seat taken? | 嘿,这位置没人吧? |
[04:46] | No. | 没人 |
[04:52] | And the worst part is, after the movie he leeched onto us… | 而最糟糕的是,电影结束后 他还缠着我们… |
[04:55] | …we wound up having coffee with him for two hours. | …我们又和他喝了2小时的咖啡 |
[04:57] | Then he walks us home, all the way back to the building. | 然后他和我们一起回来,通过各种方式 |
[05:00] | Finally, I said, ” Look, Ramon, I gotta go to bed now.” | 最后,我说 “看,雷蒙,我现在要睡觉了” |
[05:04] | – Have you spoken to Elaine yet today? – No, why? | – 你今天有和伊莲谈过吗? – 没有,怎么了? |
[05:08] | She called Susan last night. | 她昨晚给苏珊打了电话 |
[05:09] | Oh, yeah, I know. | 是的,我知道 |
[05:11] | – How do you know? – It was my idea. | – 你是怎么知道的呢? – 这是我的想法 |
[05:15] | – Your idea? – Yeah? | – 你的点子? – 怎么了? |
[05:16] | What’d you do that for? | 这样做又是为什么呢? |
[05:18] | She was looking for someone to go to the show with. | 她想找个人和她一起去看展览 |
[05:21] | Well, that was really a stupid thing. | 哦,那样太愚蠢了 |
[05:24] | – You know what’s gonna happen now? – Worlds collide. | – 你知道现在将要发生什么? – 这个世界毁灭了 |
[05:26] | Yeah. | 就是 |
[05:30] | Because this world is your sanctuary… | 因为这是你的避难所… |
[05:32] | …and if it comes in contact with this… – Yes, it blows up. | – 一旦她来了 – 对,就全没了 |
[05:35] | If you know, what did you tell Elaine for? | 如果这些你都知道,为啥还要告诉伊莲? |
[05:37] | I didn’t know. Kramer told me about the worlds. | 我并不知道,克莱默告诉我这些 |
[05:40] | You couldn’t figure out the worlds theory for yourself? | 若没人提醒你 你就搞不清其中的玄机吗? |
[05:42] | It’s just common sense. | 这是常识啊 |
[05:44] | Anybody knows you gotta keep your worlds apart. | 谁都会知道你将使这个世界产生巨变 |
[05:48] | Yeah, I guess I slipped up. | 是的,我想我的确错了 |
[05:51] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[05:52] | He knows the worlds theory. | 他知道这个小世界的原理 |
[05:54] | What? Is it blowing up? | 怎么了?它被毁了? |
[06:01] | Cosmo, go. | 这里是“大都会”,请讲 |
[06:02] | No, no, no, no. | 不,不,不,不 |
[06:06] | This new telephone number is driving me crazy. | 这个新号码让我发疯了 |
[06:08] | Wrong numbers every five minutes. | 每5分钟就有人打错电话 |
[06:10] | – What is it? – Well, it’s 555-3455. | – 多少号? – 是 555-3455 |
[06:13] | – | – 555-3455. – Yeah. |
[06:17] | 555-3455. | 恩 |
[06:21] | Well, wait a second. Don’t you see? That’s 555-FILK. | 好的,等一下 你看, 这是 555-FILK |
[06:25] | – What’s “filk”? – Filk’s nothing. | – “filk”是什么意思? – 没这个词 |
[06:27] | But 555-FILM is Moviefone. | 但 555-FILM 是电影热线号码 (L和M可能在同一个键上) |
[06:30] | Oh, Moviefone. | 电影热线 |
[06:31] | Yeah, so people are just dialling it by mistake and getting you. | 恩,所以许多人打错这个号码 |
[06:35] | – So I’m filk. – You’re filk. | – 我的是 filk – 你的是 filk |
[06:38] | Oh, Mama. | 哦,我的妈啊 |
[06:41] | Well, but what about that number Susan B. Anthony wore… | 那么,苏珊,B・安东尼那位穿的衣服怎么样… |
[06:44] | …to the 19th Amendment party, huh? | …直至19世纪的改良主义风格,呵? |
[06:47] | for a suffragette. | 相当袒胸露背的女权主义风格 |
[06:51] | Well, it must have been one hell of a party. | 呵呵,它肯定是一场派对中的一个败笔 |
[06:54] | Oh, I know what I wanted to tell you. | 我想告诉你一件事 |
[06:56] | What? | 什么? |
[06:58] | Forget it. | 说完你就忘记它 |
[06:59] | What? You can tell me. I’ll put it in the vault. | 是什么,你可以告诉我,我不会说的 |
[07:03] | The vault? | 真的吗? |
[07:07] | Mr. Seinfeld, we heard you went to the movies with Ramon. | 宋飞先生,我听说你和雷蒙去看电影了 |
[07:11] | I didn’t actually go with Ramon. I bumped into him. | 事实上我没有和他一起去 那天我碰到他了 |
[07:13] | It’s good he has friends like you to cheer him up. | 很高兴他有像你这样的朋友 |
[07:15] | – Tell him to call us. – Tell him Dustin says hello. | – 让他给我们打电话 – 告诉他,达斯汀向他问好 |
[07:18] | – All right. I gotta go. – To see Ramon? | – 好的,我要走了 – 去见雷蒙? |
[07:25] | What else did you two do? | 你们两个还做了些什么? |
[07:26] | Oh, I don’t know. You know, girlie stuff. | 哦,我不知道 可想而知,女人们的些事 |
[07:29] | So flower shows and shopping for pretty bows… | 花卉展,购物,买了些好看的蝴蝶结… |
[07:32] | And then back to her place, strip down to bra and panties for a tickle fight? | 然后回来,脱掉胸罩内裤,挠痒痒? |
[07:43] | That’s what you think girls do, isn’t it? | 那就是你所想的女孩子会做的是,对不? |
[07:45] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[07:48] | Alrighty. | 好的 |
[07:49] | Hey, you know, George isn’t too happy about your new friendship. | 嘿,乔治可对你的新朋友不太喜欢 |
[07:54] | Yeah, well, I don’t really give a sh… | �剑�我真的不… |
[07:58] | Hey, buddy, what’s going on? | 嘿,老兄,咋回事? |
[08:02] | Yeah, hello. | 啊,你好 |
[08:04] | Yeah, no, no, no. Hold on. | �剑�不,不,别挂电话 |
[08:11] | Yeah, Cupid’s Rifle. Eight-thirty, Sony Lincoln Square. | 是的,“丘比特的步枪”8点半 索尼林肯广场 |
[08:15] | Yeah, no, no, no. No problem. Yeah. | �剑�没问题,是的 |
[08:19] | You’re looking up movies for people now? | 你现在帮人查询电影信息了? |
[08:21] | I got time. | 我有的是时间 |
[08:25] | And this. | 这儿还有一个 |
[08:26] | Cosmo here. | 这里是“大都会” |
[08:28] | Yeah. No, no, no. I’ll help. | �剑�不,不,我会帮助你的 |
[08:31] | Yeah, Firestorm’s good. I saw it yesterday. | 是的,《大爆炸》很好看,我昨晚看过 |
[08:33] | My buddy Jerry, he’s seen it twice. | 我的好友杰瑞,他看了2遍 |
[08:35] | You wanna talk to him? | 你想和他聊聊吗? |
[08:37] | – Here. – No, Kramer. I don’t wanna talk to… | – 这 – 不,克莱默,我不想说… |
[08:39] | Just tell him about the picture. What’s the matter with you? Stop it. | 就和他说些那部电影 你是怎么了?不说就算了 |
[08:43] | Yes, are you still there? Look, I’m sorry about that. | 嘿,你还在不?听着,我很抱歉 |
[08:45] | All right, there’s an 8:30 and a 10: 15 showing. | 好,有2场,八点半和十点一刻 |
[08:50] | Oh, that’s George. Yeah? | 哦,那是乔治,�剑� |
[08:51] | Hey, it’s Ramon. | 嘿,我是雷蒙 |
[08:53] | – What? – It’s Ramon, Jerry. I’m coming up. | – 什么? – 我是雷蒙,杰瑞,我在赶过来 |
[08:56] | Oh, okay. | 哦,好的 |
[08:57] | What is he doing here? | 他来这儿干嘛? |
[08:59] | – Who? Who is Ramon? – He’s the pool guy. | – 谁?谁是雷蒙? – 他是个穷鬼 |
[09:02] | – What pool guy? – Do me a favour. | – 哪个穷鬼? – 帮我个忙 |
[09:03] | – Stick around while he’s here. – Yeah, no problem. | – 他在这儿的时候你别离开 – 好的,没问题 |
[09:05] | Hey, Jerry, how are you, crazy guy? | 嘿,杰瑞,你好吗? |
[09:09] | – So, Ramon, this is my friend Elaine. – Yeah, and I was just leaving. | – 雷蒙,这是我的朋友伊莲 – 嗯,我正要走 |
[09:15] | Bye-bye, Jerry. | 再见,杰瑞 |
[09:20] | – What are you doing around here? – I was in the neighbourhood. | – 你来这有何贵干? – 我是这的邻居 |
[09:22] | – I figured I’d check you out. – I kind of had some things to do. | – 我想我得来调查下 – 我还有些事要做 |
[09:25] | Oh, yeah? Where are you going? | 是吗?你要去哪里? |
[09:27] | Just, you know, I don’t know. Stuff I gotta do. | 只是,恩,我不知道,做我想做的 |
[09:30] | Hey, that’s cool. I’m up for some stuff. | 嘿,听起来很不错,我正打算找些事做 |
[09:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:38] | So get this. I get down there… | 你得知道,我就在那儿… |
[09:41] | …and right away I see the drain is clogged. | 那时,我看到下水管堵着了 |
[09:44] | – It’s obvious. Can you believe that? – All right, Ramon. I’m gonna get going. | – 这是显然的,你相信吗? – 好的,雷蒙,我要走了 |
[09:49] | – I think we should separate here. – What are you trying to say, Jerry? | – 我想我们得在这分开了 – 你想说些什么,杰瑞? |
[09:52] | Look. You’re a nice guy, but I actually only have three friends. | 你是个好伙伴,但事实上 我只有3个朋友 |
[09:55] | I really can’t handle any more. | 我没办法再和第四个朋友打交道了 |
[09:57] | I see. It’s because I clean pools, right? | 我知道了,因为我是一个穷光蛋,对吗? |
[09:59] | That has nothing to do with it. | 和这一点关系都没有 |
[10:04] | Yeah, we got along real well. | �剑�我们相处的非常好 |
[10:06] | Because, you know, she has no female friends. | 但是,你得知道,她没有同性的朋友的 |
[10:10] | You know that, don’t you? | 你难道不知道吗? |
[10:12] | Something strange about a woman whose friends are all men. | 一个只有男性朋友的女人有些奇怪啊 |
[10:15] | Yeah, I know. We talked all about that. | 嗯,我知道,我们都在说这样的话 |
[10:19] | – You talked all about that? – Oh, yeah. | – 都在说这些吗? – 是的 |
[10:21] | Elaine opened up her vault. | 伊莲向我透露了些秘密 |
[10:26] | Did you just say “vault”? | 你刚才说什么“秘密“? |
[10:27] | Yeah, why? Did I use it wrong? | 是啊,怎么了? |
[10:29] | You got that from Elaine? | 伊莲给你说了些秘密? |
[10:31] | Yeah. So what? | 嗯,那又怎么了? |
[10:33] | Well, it’s a little strange. | 嗯,这有些奇怪 |
[10:35] | Are you gonna start to talk like Elaine from now on? | 从现在开始,你想和伊莲说话了? |
[10:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:40] | Anyway, I thought we’d all go to a movie on Friday. | 不管怎样 我想我们星期五全得去看一部电影 |
[10:42] | We’d all go to a movie on Friday? | 我们星期五一起去看一部电影? |
[10:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:46] | This is not good. | 我看很糟 |
[10:48] | Worlds are colliding. | 世界在碰撞之中啊 |
[10:51] | George is getting upset! | 乔治越来越不满了! |
[10:59] | You have no idea of the magnitude of this thing. | 在这件事上你不知轻重 |
[11:02] | If she is allowed to infiltrate this world… | 如果她来到了这里… |
[11:05] | …then George Costanza, as you know him, ceases to exist. | …那么,乔治・克斯坦萨将不复存在 |
[11:09] | You see, right now, I have relationship George… | 现在,我是一个百依百顺的乔治 |
[11:13] | …but there is also independent George. | 但是同时也是一个自由的乔治 |
[11:17] | That’s the George you know, the George you grew up with. | 那才是你知道的乔治 和你一起走过来的乔治 |
[11:19] | Movie George, coffee-shop George, liar George, bawdy George. | 电影院的乔治,咖啡店的乔治 说谎的乔治,猥亵的乔治 |
[11:24] | – I love that George. – Me too. And he’s dying, Jerry. | – 我喜欢这样的乔治 – 我也是,但是他将不复存在,杰瑞 |
[11:29] | If relationship George walks through this door… | 如果百依百顺的乔治,走过这道门… |
[11:32] | …he will kill independent George. | …他将会把自由的乔治赶走 |
[11:36] | A George divided against itself cannot stand. | 我不能忍受一个分裂人格的乔治 |
[11:43] | You’re killing independent George. You know that, don’t you? | 你扼杀了自由的乔治,你难道不知道吗? |
[11:47] | George, I don’t even wanna get… | 乔治,我甚至不知道得到了什么… |
[11:49] | You know what word Susan used last night? “Vault.” | 你知道苏珊昨晚用了什么词,“秘密” |
[11:52] | – So? – She got that from you. | – 那是? – 她从你那儿得知的 |
[11:55] | Well, I didn’t tell her to say it. | 我又没有让她说 |
[11:56] | Is she the only girl in the whole world? Can’t you find your own? | 为什么你偏偏选中她做你的朋友 你为什么不自觉些? |
[11:59] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[12:01] | You see? You see? | 你看到了吧?看到了吧? |
[12:04] | You see what I’m talking about? | 你看到我所说的了吧 |
[12:06] | It’s all just slipping away. | 一切都没了 |
[12:10] | And you’re all letting it happen. | 你们是罪魁祸首 |
[12:14] | – So you wanna catch a movie later? – Yeah, sure. | – 那么待会儿你想去看电影了吗? – 当然 |
[12:17] | I don’t have a paper, though. | 今天的报纸呢 |
[12:24] | Hello, and welcome to Moviefone. | 您好,欢迎致电“电影热线” |
[12:27] | Brought to you by The New York Times and Hot 97. | 由纽约时报杂志和 “Hot 97”电台为您提供 |
[12:31] | Coming to theatres this Friday: | 这个星期五来剧院吧 |
[12:34] | Kevin Bacon, Susan Sarandon. | 凯文・贝肯,苏珊・沙拉顿 |
[12:36] | You’ve got to get me over that mountain! | 你得给我越过那座山! |
[12:38] | No! | 不! |
[12:45] | There’s no higher place than Mountain High. Rated R. | 没有比《高山》 更高的地方了,R级电影 |
[12:50] | If you know the name of the movie you’d like to see, press one. | 如果有什么你想看的电影,请按1 |
[12:54] | Kramer, is that you? | 克莱默,是你吗? |
[12:58] | Elaine? | 伊莲? |
[13:04] | What time does Chow Fun start? | 《炒河粉》 这部电影什么时候放映? |
[13:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:13] | Well, well, look who’s here. | 嗯,嗯,看谁在这儿 |
[13:16] | What are you doing here? You could get in trouble. | 你在这干嘛? 你可能有麻烦了 |
[13:19] | No, I don’t think so, Jerry. | 我可不这么认为,杰瑞 |
[13:20] | You see, they gave me my job back. | 你知道吗,他们解雇了我 |
[13:22] | – What? – I’m a pool boy again. | – 什么? – 我又变回穷光蛋了 |
[13:26] | Look, Ramon, about the other day, I’m sorry if I offended you. | 嗯,雷蒙,前几天 如果我无意冒犯了你,我向你说声对不起 |
[13:29] | I get a little crabby on the subway. | 在地铁里我脾气有些拗 |
[13:31] | Oh, do you? | 哦,是吗? |
[13:33] | What happened to all the towels? | 所有的毛巾哪去了? |
[13:35] | I guess they must have disappeared. | 我猜它们肯定消失了 |
[13:39] | Hey, Jerry, look at all the towels they gave me. I really hit the jackpot. | 嘿,杰瑞,看看这些毛巾 他们给我的,我发了 |
[13:47] | It’s been a terrible situation down there the past couple of days. | 过去几天来那儿糟糕透了 |
[13:50] | He’s really making things uncomfortable for me. | 他让我浑身不自在 |
[13:52] | There’s always a big pile of dirty towels in front of my locker. | 我的更衣柜前总是有一堆脏毛巾 |
[13:55] | Then when I come out of pool, my towel is always gone. | 当我走出游泳池,我的毛巾总是不翼而飞 |
[13:58] | – So frustrating. – Tell me about it. | – 太打击人了 – 谁能告诉我这是怎么了 |
[14:01] | So you wanna join me and Susan for lunch at the coffee shop? | 那么你愿意和我与苏珊一起 去咖啡店吃午餐吗? |
[14:04] | – You’re meeting at the coffee shop? – Yeah. | – 你们在咖啡电见面? – 恩 |
[14:07] | I’m meeting George for lunch at the coffee shop. | 我要和乔治一起在咖啡店吃午饭 |
[14:11] | Well, this should be very interesting. | 哦,这会很有趣 |
[14:18] | – Hey, Elaine, Jerry. Over here. – Oh, there they are. | – 嗨,伊莲,杰瑞,坐这儿 – 哦,就坐这 |
[14:22] | – Look who I ran into. – Great. | – 碰见你真是太高兴了 – 呵呵 |
[14:23] | – Yeah. | – Yeah. |
[14:27] | Come on. Aren’t you gonna join us? | 来吧,你不和我们一起吗? |
[14:29] | You know, I’m supposed to meet… | 我准备和… |
[14:31] | …someone. | 某人一起 |
[14:33] | – I’ll wait for him outside. – Wait here. Come on, sit down. | – 我在外面等他好了 – 在这等吧,来吧,坐下 |
[14:36] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么了? |
[14:38] | This is gonna be ugly. | 这回可要难堪一番了 |
[14:41] | – What’s that, Jerry? – I said, boy, am I ugly. | – 那是谁,杰瑞? – 我是说个男的 |
[14:47] | Hey, hey, Georgie boy, over here. | 嘿,嘿,帅哥乔治,这儿 |
[15:03] | One, two… | |
[15:05] | …three… | |
[15:08] | …four. | |
[15:15] | – Hey, George! – No, we’ll pull up another chair. | – 嘿,乔治! – 不,我们再拉个凳子来 |
[15:34] | I see you there, Ramon. | 我在那儿看到了你,雷蒙 |
[15:36] | Hey, I’m not done. | 嘿,我还没好 |
[15:39] | I know what you’re up to, Ramon. | 我知道你想做什么,雷蒙 |
[15:42] | Because I’m a member here, this is my place to swim. | 我是这儿的会员,这是我的游泳的地盘 |
[15:45] | Now, you better cut it out, Ramon. Just stop it. | 现在你必须停下,雷蒙,停下 |
[15:53] | Ollie, ollie, oxen free! | 奥利,奥利,一头奔放的牛来了! |
[15:57] | No! | 不! |
[16:05] | I think he’s gonna need mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. | 我想他需要人工呼吸急救法 |
[16:09] | Mouth-to-mouth? | 人工呼吸? |
[16:12] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[16:17] | Well… | 那么… |
[16:20] | …go ahead. | 来吧 |
[16:21] | You go. | 你来 |
[16:25] | You knocked him out. | 你撞倒他的 |
[16:27] | Yeah, but you pulled him in. | 是,但是是你把他拉进水的 |
[16:28] | Come on, Newman. Do it. | 来吧,纽曼做吧 |
[16:32] | No. | 不 |
[16:36] | He might die. | 他会死的 |
[16:38] | Yeah. Maybe. | 恩,可能会 |
[16:42] | Jerry, we’ll meet you at the theatre. Okay. | 杰瑞,我们在剧院等你 |
[16:44] | Next showing’s at 9:00. We can’t wait any longer. | 好的,另一场9点钟开始,我们不能等了 |
[16:47] | Where could he be? It’s not like George to just disappear. | 他能去哪儿?乔治不像是刚刚消失的 |
[16:49] | Look, let’s just leave him a note, okay? | 看,我们给他留了个条子,好吗? |
[16:51] | – I don’t know. – Oh, come on. Come on. | – 这样行么 – 哦,快点,快啊 |
[16:53] | “George. | 乔治 |
[16:55] | Elaine and I went to see Chunnel… | 伊莲,我和杰瑞去看 |
[17:00] | …with Jerry.” | …《海底隧道》 |
[17:02] | – “Love”? – Yeah. | – “爱你的”? – 恩 |
[17:04] | “Love, Susan.” | “爱你的苏珊“ |
[17:07] | So eventually these people came… | 因此,最终人们来了… |
[17:09] | …and somebody gave him mouth-to-mouth. | 有人给他人工呼吸急救 |
[17:11] | He could have died. | 他可能已经死了 |
[17:13] | Yeah, it was a gamble. | 是的,确实好险 |
[17:15] | Why didn’t you give him mouth-to-mouth? | 你为什么不对他实施人工呼吸? |
[17:19] | How can you possibly show your face there again? | 那你怎么有脸再过去? |
[17:22] | Oh, I can’t. They revoked my membership. | 我不能了,他们取消了我的会员资格 |
[17:24] | Newman too. No, we can’t go anywhere near there. | 纽曼也是,我们现在不能去那儿附近了 |
[17:27] | Hi. Three for Chunnel. Two adults, one child. | 嗨,3个位子,2大人,一小孩 |
[17:33] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么鬼东西? |
[17:35] | “George. Elaine and I went to see Chunnel with Jerry.” | “乔治、伊莱恩、杰瑞和我 看《海底隧道》去了 |
[17:40] | With Jerry, huh? With Jerry. Great. Great. | 和杰瑞,哼,和杰瑞?太好了,太好了 |
[17:44] | Probably went to the 84th Street. That’s where I always go with Jerry. | 可能去了第84街 那是我和杰瑞老去的地方 |
[17:49] | Hello, and welcome to Moviefone. | 您好,欢迎致电“电影热线” |
[17:52] | If you know the name of the movie you’d like to see, press one. | 如果你有什么想看的电影,请按1 |
[17:56] | Come on, come on. | 好了 |
[17:58] | Using your touch-tone keypad… | 用你手上的键盘… |
[18:00] | …please enter the first three letters of the movie title now. | 现在,请输入电影的名字的头3个字母 |
[18:05] | You’ve selected Agent Zero. | 你选择了《零号特工》 |
[18:09] | If that’s correct, press one. | 对否,按1 |
[18:13] | What? | 什么? |
[18:15] | You’ve selected Brown-Eyed Girl. | 你选择了《褐眼女郎》 |
[18:18] | If this is correct, press one. | 如果对的话,按1 |
[18:24] | Why don’t you just tell me the name of the movie you selected. | 为什么你不直接告诉我 你想选那部电影呢? |
[18:30] | Chunnel. | 《海底隧道》 |
[18:31] | To find the theatre nearest you… | 若想要查找最近的播放它的影院… |
[18:34] | …please enter your five-digit ZIP code now. | 请输入邮编 |
[18:44] | Why don’t you just tell me where you wanna see the movie. | 为什么你不直接告诉我 你想去哪里看电影 |
[18:50] | Loews Paragon, 84th and Broadway. | 洛斯佩罗耿,第84大街,百老汇 |
[18:52] | Chunnel is playing at the Paragon 84th Street cinema… | 《海底隧道》将在9点半 在第84街的佩罗耿剧院… |
[18:57] | …in the main theatre at 9:30 p.m. | 的主演播厅放映 |
[19:00] | Yeah, now I got you. | 现在,我要去找你 |
[19:03] | It’s also playing in theatre number two at 9:00. | 9点也在第二放映厅放映 |
[19:10] | – The English Channel Tunnel… – Jerry. | – 杰瑞 – “英国的海底隧道 …” |
[19:12] | …or Chunnel runs 32… – Where are you? | – 你在哪里? – “…的海底隧道运行32…” |
[19:14] | With two openings. | “有2个开口” |
[19:15] | – One here. And another here. – I know you like to sit back here. | – 我知道你喜欢坐这儿 – “一个这里,另一个那里” |
[19:19] | – That’s all we’ve got. Thank you… – Elaine? | – 伊莲? – “这就是我们现有的,谢谢…” |
[19:21] | – Can I ask you something? – Susan? | – 苏珊? -“我能问你些问题吗?” |
[19:25] | I can’t figure out what’s going on here. | 我不知道这是怎么回事 |
[19:27] | I can’t follow the plot. | 我不明白这情节 |
[19:29] | Why did they kill that guy? | 为什么他们杀了那个人? |
[19:31] | – I thought he was with them. – That’s not the guy. | – 我原以为他们是一伙的 – 这个不是那个家伙 |
[19:33] | That’s a different guy. | 又是另一个人 |
[19:35] | What is he doing in the Chunnel? | 他在海底隧道里做什么? |
[19:37] | Would you two please…? | 你们俩能不能…? |
[19:39] | Everybody out of the Chunnel! | Everybody out of the Chunnel! “所有人都离开海底隧道! 所有人都离开海底隧道!” |
[19:46] | Susan, Jerry. | 苏珊,杰瑞 |
[19:49] | Where are you? I know you’re there. | 你们在哪?我知道你们在那 |
[19:51] | – Answer me. – Hey, sit down. | – 答应声 – 嘿,坐下 |
[19:53] | Hey, hey, answer me! Come on, show yourselves. | 嘿,回答我! 快点,出来吧 |
[19:57] | – We’re trying to watch a movie here. – Drink your soda. | – 我们要在这儿看电影的 – 喝你的汽水 |
[20:01] | Come on. I know you’re there, laughing at me. | 快点,我知道你在这儿正取笑我 |
[20:03] | Laughing and lying and laughing. | 嘲笑,说谎,然后再嘲笑 |
[20:06] | I had to go to Reggie’s, Jerry. Reggie’s. | 我得再去雷吉影院找一遍,雷吉影院 |
[20:09] | – You better stay off of there. – Where are you? | – 你最好离那儿远点 – 你在哪里? |
[20:12] | Hey, are you sure you got the right theatre? | 嘿,你是不是走错了影院? |
[20:14] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah, Chunnel. Susan! – It’s playing in two theatres. | – �剑��剑��剑�“海底隧道”,苏珊! – 2个放映厅都在放 |
[20:20] | – Two theatres? – Yeah, there’s a 9 too. | – 2个放映厅? – 是的,那个9点也放 |
[20:24] | Your car is in the Chunnel, somewhere between France… | “你的车在海底隧道里行驶,在英法之间…” |
[20:28] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:32] | – Good, huh? – What’d you think, Susan? | – 好的,哼? – 你觉得怎样,苏珊? |
[20:34] | I don’t know. I couldn’t hear anything. | 没感觉我一点都听不到 |
[20:36] | – You two talked the whole movie. – Oh, well, come on. | – 你们俩在说电影的事 – 哦,快点 |
[20:39] | – You wanna go grab a bite to eat? – No, I don’t think so. | – 你想随便去吃些东西吗? – 不了 |
[20:42] | – Why not? – Well, you know… | – 为什么不呢? – 因为… |
[20:43] | …all you guys ever do is sit around the coffee shop talking… | …你们所有人老是围坐在咖啡店聊天 |
[20:46] | …sit around Jerry’s apartment talking. | …或围坐在杰瑞的公寓里畅谈 |
[20:49] | Frankly, I don’t know how you can stand it. | 坦率地说,我不知你们怎么能够承受这些 |
[20:52] | See you. | 再见 |
[20:53] | I know they’re in there. The three of them. | 他们3人 |
[20:55] | Laughing at me, together. Laughing and lying. | 一起嘲笑我,撒谎和嘲笑 |
[20:59] | They’re killing independent George! They’re all in on it! | 他们谋杀了自由的乔治! 他们每人都有份! |
[21:03] | Worlds are colliding! | 世界爆炸了! |
[21:17] | Hello, and welcome to your worst nightmare. | 你好,欢迎来到你最糟糕的噩梦里来 |
[21:19] | I know you’re in there. Cosmo Kramer, apartment 5B. | 我知道你在那儿 “大都会”,克莱默,5B号公寓 |
[21:24] | You’re in big trouble now. | 我知道你现在有大麻烦 |
[21:26] | You’ve been stealing my business. | 你已经窃取了我们的业务 |
[21:28] | If you’d like to do this the easy way, open the door now. | 如果你喜欢做这些 最简单的方法是现在就打开门 |
[21:31] | Or please select the number of seconds you’d like to wait… | 或者可以选择多少秒后我将破门而入… |
[21:34] | …before I break this door down. Please select now. | 在我破门而入之前,请你选择 |