| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Why are people surprised… | 为什么当有人被高尔夫球砸到的时候… | 
| [00:05] | …when someone gets hit with a golf ball? | 人们会感到惊奇呢? | 
| [00:07] | Have you watched the tournaments on TV? | 你们难道没看过电视上的体育比赛吗? | 
| [00:09] | You got 600 people crowding around a hole that big… | 600个人围坐在这么点大的洞旁边… | 
| [00:12] | …and no one believes it when a Titleist… | …直到泰特利斯球杆打掉 | 
| [00:14] | …bounces off someone’s coconut. | 才会有人相信 | 
| [00:16] | You know, you throw a rock into a crowd, that’s considered terrorism. | 你向人群里扔石头可算是恐怖行为 | 
| [00:20] | But if you have a nice follow-through, you know, that’s golf. | 但如果你有个漂亮的击球动作 那就是打高尔夫 | 
| [00:24] | I’m always impressed with the golf cameraman… | 我总是对拍摄高尔夫球赛的摄影师映象深刻… | 
| [00:27] | …whose job it is to follow the golf ball when it’s in the sky. | …他们的工作就是 紧跟飞在空中的高尔夫球 | 
| [00:31] | It’s a little white ball doing 100 miles an hour on a white background. | 这么一个小白球时速100英里在空中飞行 | 
| [00:34] | “I got it. I lost it. I got it. I lost it.” | “我看到了,不见了,我看到了,不见了” | 
| [00:36] | Why bother? Aim the camera at the sky. Aim it at the ground. | 有什么必要?把机器对准天空,对准地面 | 
| [00:39] | Take a ball out of your pocket. Throw it down. | 从口袋拿出一个球,开始扔 | 
| [00:41] | Who’s gonna know where the hell it came from? | 谁知道球从哪里来的? “球童” | 
| [00:48] | How did you lock your keys in your car? | 你怎么把钥匙锁在车里了? | 
| [00:49] | How? Because I’m an idiot. | 怎么会?因为我是个白痴 | 
| [00:52] | – Why didn’t you get a locksmith? – I was going to. | – 你为什么不去找人开锁? – 我本来是要去 | 
| [00:55] | Then I found out the Auto Club has free locksmith service, so I signed up. | 但是我发现汽车俱乐部有免费的修锁服务 所以我就登记了 | 
| [00:58] | Just waiting for the membership to kick in. | 只等人来修 | 
| [01:02] | How long has your car been sitting in the Yankee parking lot? | 你的车在扬基车场停了多久了? | 
| [01:06] | I don’t know. About three days. | 我不知道,大概三天吧 | 
| [01:11] | Hello, boys. | 嗨,老兄们 | 
| [01:13] | – You’re not playing golf? – Yes, indeed. | – 你不是在打高尔夫吧? – 是的,没错 | 
| [01:16] | Calendar says winter, but the gods of spring are out. | 日历说冬天到了,但是打高尔夫的春天来了 | 
| [01:19] | – And the course is open? – No, no. | – 球场开门吗? – 不,不开了 | 
| [01:23] | I sneak in with Stan the Caddy. We go through the caddies’ entrance. | 我跟球童斯坦溜进去的 我们从走球童门进去了 | 
| [01:26] | – No kidding. – I’ll tell you something else. | – 开玩笑吧 – 我再告诉你一些事 | 
| [01:28] | Stan’s advice has transformed my game. He’s never wrong. | 在斯坦的建议下我换了运动项目 他从来没错过 | 
| [01:32] | He thinks eventually I’ll have a shot at making it big on the Senior Tour. | 他认为我一定会在高级巡回赛上成名的 | 
| [01:36] | Oh, that’s my dream, Jerry. | 噢,杰瑞,那是我的梦想 | 
| [01:38] | – Really, you’re getting that good? – Oh, I’m the real deal. | – 是吗,你有那么厉害吗? – 噢,我很厉害的 | 
| [01:43] | Yeah, here, Stan. In here. There he is. | 嗨,斯坦,在这里,这里 | 
| [01:47] | Jerry, George, this is Stan the Caddy. | 杰瑞,乔治,这位是球童斯坦 | 
| [01:49] | – How you doing? – Hi. | – 你好 – 你好 | 
| [01:51] | Nice to meet you. | 见到你很高兴 | 
| [01:52] | – Ready to hit the links? – You betcha. | – 准备好了吗? – 当然 | 
| [01:56] | – What are those, cotton pants? – Yeah, yeah. | – 这些是什么?纯棉长裤? – 嗯,是的 | 
| [01:59] | What, is it too cold out? | 怎么,太冷了? | 
| [02:01] | Here’s what you do. You bring a lightweight jacket. | 听着,你带一件轻质的夹克衫 | 
| [02:04] | That way, the sun comes out, you play the jacket off the sweater. | 太阳出来了,你就可以脱掉毛衣外的夹克 | 
| [02:07] | Oh, that makes sense. That’s a good call, Stan. | 噢,有道理,斯坦,很好的建议 | 
| [02:10] | All right. We’ll see you later. | 好的,过会儿再见 | 
| [02:11] | – Yeah, we’ll see you. – See you. | – 呃,再见 – 再见 | 
| [02:15] | – Stan the Caddy. | – Stan the Caddy. – 球童斯坦 – 球童斯坦 | 
| [02:19] | Elaine? | 伊莲? | 
| [02:22] | Hi. | 嗨 | 
| [02:24] | Oh, great. It’s the braless wonder. | 哦,老大,又是不戴胸罩的大波女 | 
| [02:27] | Who does she think she’s kidding? | 她以为她是谁啊? | 
| [02:29] | Look at her, she’s totally out of control. | 看看她,简直是疯了 | 
| [02:32] | I was thinking, “That woman looks like Elaine Benes.” | 我正在想,“那个女人真像伊莲・贝尼斯” | 
| [02:35] | Yeah. What have you been up to? | 嗯,你怎么在这儿? | 
| [02:37] | – Just been hanging out. – I see. | – 只是随便逛逛 – 噢 | 
| [02:40] | Listen, I’m having a birthday party tomorrow evening. | 听着,明天晚上我有个生日聚会 | 
| [02:43] | – I’d love it if you came by. – Oh, tomorrow. | – 我希望你能参加 – 哦,明天 | 
| [02:45] | – I don’t know if I can. – No? | – 我不知道行不行 – 不行吗? | 
| [02:47] | – No, I’m just really, really busy. – Oh, that’s too bad. | – 不行,我实在,实在很忙 – 哦,太糟了 | 
| [02:52] | Well, I hope you can get me a gift anyway. | 嗯,我想怎么样你也能送我一件礼物的 | 
| [03:00] | – George. – Mr. Wilhelm. | – 乔治 – 威廉先生 | 
| [03:03] | I’m sorry to interrupt you, but Mr. Steinbrenner and I… | 我很抱歉打扰你 但是史坦布瑞纳先生和我… | 
| [03:05] | …want you to know we appreciate all the hours you’ve been putting in. | …想让你知道我们感谢你一直以来的工作 | 
| [03:08] | Oh, and confidentially… | 噢,悄悄告诉你… | 
| [03:11] | …Sozonkel, assistant to the general manager, hasn’t been working out… | …总经理的助理,没什么用… | 
| [03:14] | …and the boss thinks you’re the man for the job. | …老板认为你是合适的人选 | 
| [03:17] | So keep it under your hat. | 要保守秘密啊 | 
| [03:24] | Assistant to the general manager! Do you know what that means? | 总经理助理!你知道是什么意思吗? | 
| [03:27] | He could be asking my advice on trades. | 他可能会问我做生意的建议 | 
| [03:30] | Trades, Jerry. I’m a heartbeat away. | 杰瑞,生意啊,我太激动了 | 
| [03:33] | That’s a hell of an organization they’re running up there. | 有一堆的公司都是这样的 | 
| [03:36] | I can’t understand why they haven’t won a pennant in 15 years. | 我搞不懂为什么15年来他们就没赢过 | 
| [03:40] | And it is all because of that car. | 这都多亏了那辆车 | 
| [03:43] | See, Steinbrenner is, like, the first guy in at the crack of dawn. | 你看,史坦布瑞纳基本上是 黎明一破晓就第一个上班的人 | 
| [03:46] | He sees my car. He figures I’m the first guy in. | 他看到了我的车,他以为我是第一个来的 | 
| [03:48] | Then the last person to leave is Wilhelm. | 最后走的人是威廉 | 
| [03:51] | He sees my car. He figures I’m burning the midnight oil. | 他也看到了我的车 他以为我一直在熬夜加班 | 
| [03:54] | Between the two of them, they think I’m working an 18-hour day. | 他们以为我一天工作18个小时 | 
| [03:59] | Locking your keys in your car is the best career move you ever made. | 把车钥匙锁在车里是最好的升职方法啊 | 
| [04:03] | – Hey. | – Hey. How you doing? – 嗨 – 嗨,你好吗? | 
| [04:05] | – Better now. – Yeah? What happened? | – 现在更好 – 是吗?怎么了? | 
| [04:07] | – You know Sue Ellen Mischke? – Sue Ellen Mischke? | – 你知道苏・艾伦・米施克吗? – 苏・艾伦・米施克? | 
| [04:10] | Yeah, the woman I grew up with in Maryland. | 是啊,和我一起在马里兰州长大的女人 | 
| [04:12] | – She moved here last year. – Sounds familiar. | – 她去年搬来的 – 听起来很熟 | 
| [04:15] | The heiress to the Oh Henry! candy-bar fortune? | 欧・亨利糖果厂的女继承人? | 
| [04:17] | – You mentioned her. – Yes. I ran into her today. | – 你说的是她 – 没错,我今天碰到她了 | 
| [04:20] | This woman has never, not once ever, as long as I have known her… | 这个女人从来没有 没有一次,从我认识她起… | 
| [04:25] | …worn a bra. | …穿过胸罩 | 
| [04:27] | – That is shameless. – Well, she’s disgusting. She’s a pig. | – 太羞耻了 – 嗯,太恶心了,跟猪一样 | 
| [04:30] | – There’s no reason. That’s wrong. – The woman’s a pig. | – 真没道理,太不对了 – 这个女人就是头猪 | 
| [04:32] | – It’s rude. – All right. There’s no point. | – 太粗鲁了 – 够了,说了等于没说 | 
| [04:34] | – Come on. Come on. We’re sorry. – We’re only kidding. | – 别这样,别这样,抱歉啦 – 我们只是开玩笑 | 
| [04:37] | You don’t understand. See, she hasn’t changed at all. | 你们不明白,她从来不改变 | 
| [04:40] | She stole my boyfriend when I was in high school. | 我高中的时候她抢了我男朋友 | 
| [04:43] | I was at this party, and I was dating this really cute guy. | 在那个聚会上 我正在和一个喜欢的家伙约会 | 
| [04:45] | His name was Tom Cosley, by the way. | 顺便提一句,他叫汤姆・科斯利 | 
| [04:47] | And she goes walking by in this little floozy outfit… | 然后她穿的像个荡妇一样走过来… | 
| [04:50] | …and he follows her right out the door. | …然后他就跟她出去了 | 
| [04:54] | She’s your Lex Luthor. | 她是你的莱克斯・卢瑟 | 
| [04:56] | Her birthday’s coming up, see? So I decided to get her a little present. | 她的生日要到了 所以我决定送她一件小礼物 | 
| [05:01] | – What are you gonna get her? – A very traditional… | – 你要给她什么? – 一件很传统… | 
| [05:04] | …a very supportive… | …很有型的… | 
| [05:06] | …brassiere. | …胸罩 | 
| [05:08] | – There’s nothing subtle about that. – No, no, she might just think it’s a gift. | – 一点都不隐晦啊 – 不会啊,不会啊,她也许只会当作一件礼物 | 
| [05:12] | Have I ever bought you a jockstrap as a gift? | 我有没有买护挡给你做礼物? | 
| [05:18] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [05:20] | What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be at work? | 你在这儿干嘛?你不是在工作吗? | 
| [05:23] | I’m thinking of leaving town with Susan for a few days. | 我想和苏珊离开这里几天 | 
| [05:25] | Her parents rebuilt the cabin. | 她爸妈重修了小木屋 | 
| [05:28] | So you’re just taking off from work? | 那你就不工作了? | 
| [05:30] | Yeah, well, they won’t know. I got the car there. | 是啊,呃,他们不会知道的,我的车在那儿 | 
| [05:34] | Is this a good idea, with you being on the verge of this big promotion? | 这是个好主意吗,你都还在升职的边缘? | 
| [05:37] | My presence in that office can only hurt my chances. | 我在那个办公室里才会影响我的运气 | 
| [05:43] | Sue Ellen Mischk e to see you. | 苏・艾伦・米施克要见你 | 
| [05:46] | Sue Ellen Mischke? | 苏・艾伦・米施克? | 
| [05:49] | All right. Send her in. | 好吧,让她进来 | 
| [05:53] | Hi, Elaine. | 嗨,伊莲 | 
| [05:55] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [05:57] | I was in the neighbourhood… | 我在附近… | 
| [05:58] | …so I thought I’d stop in and thank you for your lovely gift. | …所以我想我应该过来谢谢你可爱的礼物 | 
| [06:02] | Oh, you’re welcome. | 噢,不用谢 | 
| [06:06] | Is anything wrong? | 有问题吗? | 
| [06:08] | Well, Sue Ellen, it’s… | 呃,苏・艾伦,这个… | 
| [06:11] | It’s not a top. | 不是穿在外面的 | 
| [06:13] | It’s a bra. | 这是胸罩 | 
| [06:15] | Oh, I know. | 哦,我知道 | 
| [06:17] | Thanks again. | 再次感谢 | 
| [06:22] | This is the life, isn’t it, huh, kid? | 这才是生活,是不是,呃,孩子? | 
| [06:25] | – You wanna check out a swap meet? – Yeah, maybe. | – 你想去看看旧货物交换会吗 – 是,有可能去 | 
| [06:28] | – Where’d you get that? – It was on the windshield… | – 你从哪里拿到的? – 我们出来停在休息站时… | 
| [06:30] | …when we came out of that rest stop. | …我在挡风玻璃上看到的 | 
| [06:37] | – Hello. – Hey, hey, it’s George. | – 你好 – 嗨,嗨,我是乔治 | 
| [06:39] | – I need a favour. – What’s going on? | – 我需要帮助 – 怎么了? | 
| [06:41] | I just remembered. There’s a restaurant near Yankee stadium… | 我想起来,扬基体育馆附近有家餐馆… | 
| [06:44] | …that puts fliers on all the cars. – Yeah, so? | – …他们会把传单塞到车上 – 是啊,怎么了? | 
| [06:46] | This is what you gotta do. Go to the parking lot, take the fliers off my car. | 你需要做的是,去停车场 拿掉我车上的传单 | 
| [06:50] | Last time you had me throwing bread up three floors to you. | 上次你让我把面包扔三层楼高给你 | 
| [06:53] | Now you want me to go to the Bronx… | 这次你又让我去布朗克斯区… | 
| [06:55] | …take fliers off your car. Where does it end? | …拿掉你车上的传单,到底几时是头啊? | 
| [06:57] | All right, fine. I’ll drive the three hours each way and take them off myself. | 好吧,好吧,我开三个小时回来自己弄 | 
| [07:02] | All right. I’ll do it. | 好吧,好吧,我弄 | 
| [07:04] | – Hey, what are you up to? – Nothing. | – 嗨,你要干什么? – 没事 | 
| [07:06] | You wanna go to the Bronx and see if there’s fliers… | 你想跟我去布朗克斯区看看… | 
| [07:08] | …on George’s car? – Sure. | – …乔治车上的传单吗? – 没问题 | 
| [07:12] | – I could have said just about anything. – Yeah. | – 我应当啥都不说才对 – 嗯 | 
| [07:23] | Oh, man, look at this mess. | 噢,老天,看看这团糟 | 
| [07:27] | You know what will happen if they see this? | 你知道他们看到后会怎么样吗? | 
| [07:29] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办? | 
| [07:30] | – I don’t know. – Well, we gotta get it washed. | – 我不知道 – 呃,我们得洗洗车 | 
| [07:34] | Oh, the keys are locked inside. | 噢,车钥匙在里面 | 
| [07:38] | Wait a second. | 等一下 | 
| [07:40] | – What are you gonna do? – I’ll just snag the lock with this. | – 你要干什么? – 我用这个捅下锁 | 
| [07:44] | There we go. | 就这样 | 
| [07:47] | This is quite a life I lead here. | 这就是我的生活 | 
| [07:53] | – George has to be happy about this. – Yeah, yeah. | – 乔治一定会很高兴我们这么做的 – 是啊,是啊 | 
| [07:57] | Oh, my God, Kramer, is that woman just wearing a bra? | 噢,老天,克莱默 那个女人只穿了胸罩吗? | 
| [07:59] | Oh, mama. | 噢,妈妈 | 
| [08:03] | Kramer! | 克莱默! | 
| [08:10] | My God, are you okay? | 老天,你还好吗? | 
| [08:12] | I got a cut on my head and I banged my shoulder. | 我撞了头撞了肩膀 | 
| [08:14] | I guess I have to bring his car back up to the stadium. If it can make it. | 我猜我得把他的车重新开回去了 | 
| [08:18] | – So how did this happen? – He was staring at some woman. | – 怎么回事? – 他在看女人 | 
| [08:21] | Well, I couldn’t help it. You saw what she was wearing. | 呃,我控制不住,你该看看她穿了什么 | 
| [08:24] | – What woman? – There was a beautiful woman… | – 什么女人? – 很漂亮的一个女人… | 
| [08:26] | …walking down the street wearing just a bra. | …只穿了胸罩在街上走 | 
| [08:28] | I can’t get that image out of my mind. | 我脑子里一直都是这个形象 | 
| [08:32] | – Oh, my God. – What? | – 噢,老天 – 怎么了? | 
| [08:34] | – Was it a tall woman in a black blazer? – Yeah. | – 是个个子高穿黑外套的? – 是啊 | 
| [08:39] | – That’s Sue Ellen Mischke. – Sue Ellen Mischke? | – 那就是苏・艾伦・米施克 – 苏・艾伦・米施克? | 
| [08:42] | That’s the bra I gave her. She’s wearing it as a top. | 我给她的胸罩,她穿在外面 | 
| [08:47] | A woman is walking around in broad daylight with nothing but a bra on. | 一个女人公开地只穿胸罩走在大街上 | 
| [08:50] | She’s a menace to society. | 她简直对社会形成了威胁 | 
| [08:53] | Hey, you know, my arm really hurts. | 嗨,我胳膊真的很疼 | 
| [08:56] | I wonder if it’s gonna affect my golf swing. | 我怀疑这会不会影响我挥杆 | 
| [09:02] | I got your message. How’s the shoulder? | 我收到你的信了,肩膀怎么样了? | 
| [09:05] | – It’s my left arm. I can’t swing it. – Oh, no, not the left arm! | – 我的左胳膊,不能动了 – 噢,不要,不要是左胳膊! | 
| [09:08] | What happens if I can’t play like I was? | 我要是不能打了会怎么样? | 
| [09:10] | What about the tour and all my dreams? | 比赛和所有梦想怎么办? | 
| [09:14] | I got it! | 我知道了! | 
| [09:15] | Let’s sue her. | 我们告她 | 
| [09:17] | – Sue her? – Yeah, she’s loaded. | – 告她? – 是啊,她很有钱 | 
| [09:20] | She’s the heiress to the Oh Henry! candy-bar fortune. | 她是欧・亨利糖果厂的继承人! | 
| [09:22] | I can’t. I learned my lesson from that coffee company. | 不行,我从咖啡公司学到了教训 | 
| [09:25] | Kramer, listen to me. | 克莱默,听我说 | 
| [09:27] | Listen. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. | 听着,这可是一生只一次的机会 | 
| [09:29] | Your dreams have been shattered. | 你的梦想被毁掉了 | 
| [09:31] | Somebody’s gotta be held accountable. | 有人必须为此负责 | 
| [09:33] | Come on. We’ll take her for every penny she’s got. | 嗨,我们要夺走她所有的钱 | 
| [09:38] | What do you think, Stan? | 斯坦,你怎么想? | 
| [09:41] | Let’s go for the green. | 让我们上场 | 
| [09:44] | You know a good lawyer? | 你认识好律师吗? | 
| [09:48] | So you’re driving in the car. | 那么你正在开车 | 
| [09:49] | You’re with your friend, minding your own business. | 你和你的朋友,正在谈你们的事 | 
| [09:52] | – Then what happened? – We saw this woman… | – 然后发生了什么? – 我们看见了这个女人… | 
| [09:54] | …and she was wearing a bra with no top. | …她只穿了件胸罩露在外面 | 
| [09:56] | No top? She didn’t have a top on? | 露在外面?她露在外面? | 
| [09:58] | Yeah, so I got distracted and I crashed the car. | 是的,所以我分心了然后撞了车 | 
| [10:02] | How would you describe this woman? | 你怎么形容这个女人? | 
| [10:03] | Would you say she was attractive? | 你是说她很有吸引力吗? | 
| [10:05] | – Oh, yeah. – So we got an attractive woman… | – 噢,是啊 – 这样我们有一个很有魅力的女人… | 
| [10:08] | …wearing a bra, no top, walking around in broad daylight. | …穿了胸罩,不穿外衣,公开地在街上走 | 
| [10:11] | She’s flouting society’s conventions. | 她是在藐视社会准则 | 
| [10:13] | – She was flouting. – That’s totally inappropriate. | – 她在藐视 – 太不道德了 | 
| [10:15] | It’s lewd, lascivious, salacious, outrageous. | 真是淫荡的,色情的,淫秽的,无耻的 | 
| [10:19] | It was outrageous. | 就是无耻 | 
| [10:20] | And she’s the heir to the Oh Henry! candy-bar fortune. | 她是欧・亨利糖果厂的继承人! | 
| [10:24] | Could you repeat that? | 你再说一遍? | 
| [10:26] | I said, she’s the heir to the Oh Henry! candy-bar fortune. | 我说她是欧・亨利糖果厂的继承人 | 
| [10:29] | Oh Henry!? | 欧・亨利!? | 
| [10:31] | That’s one of our top-selling candy bars. | 那可是最大的糖果生产商之一 | 
| [10:33] | It’s got chocolate, peanuts, nougat. | 他们卖巧克力,花生糖,奶油杏仁糖 | 
| [10:36] | It’s delicious, scrumptious, outstanding. | 很好吃,很美味,很棒 | 
| [10:39] | – Have you been to a doctor? – No. | – 你去看过医生吗? – 没有 | 
| [10:41] | Suzy, call Dr. Bison. Set up an appointment for Mr. Kramer. | 苏茜,打给柏森先生,给克莱默先生预约 | 
| [10:45] | Tell him it’s for me. | 告诉他我来付帐 | 
| [10:48] | So, what do you think, Jackie? I mean, we got a case? | 那么,杰克,你怎么想? 我是说,我们要告吗? | 
| [10:51] | Like taking candy from a baby. | 就像是从婴儿手中拿走糖果一样 | 
| [10:58] | I think I got it. How about this? | 我想我知道了,这样怎么样? | 
| [11:00] | We trade Jim Leyritz and Bernie Williams… | 我们用吉姆・雷瑞兹 和伯尼・威廉交换巴里・ 邦兹 | 
| [11:02] | …for Barry Bonds. What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样? | 
| [11:04] | Then I have Griffey and Bonds in the same outfield. | 然后葛瑞菲和邦兹就同在外场 | 
| [11:06] | Now you got a team. | 这就是一个球队 | 
| [11:08] | I don’t know, George. I’m still worried about this car thing. | 乔治,我不知道,我还在担心车的事 | 
| [11:11] | – Would you stop worrying? – Well, what about the fliers? | – 你就不能不操心吗? – 那传单怎么办? | 
| [11:14] | Jerry took the fliers off the car. I got the whole thing covered. | 杰瑞拿走了车上的传单,我都搞定了 | 
| [11:43] | Come in. | 进来 | 
| [11:45] | – Wilhelm. – Mr. Steinbrenner… | – 威廉 – 史坦布瑞纳先生… | 
| [11:46] | …I am very concerned about George Costanza. | …我很担心乔治・克斯坦萨 | 
| [11:48] | – How about a “good morning”? – Yes, sir. Good morning, sir. | – “早上好”呢? – 是的,先生,早上好,先生 | 
| [11:51] | Good morning, Wilhelm. | 早上好,威廉 | 
| [11:52] | Anyway, his car is in the parking lot, the front end is bashed in… | 他的车在车场里,前面撞坏了… | 
| [11:56] | …and there’s blood in the car, and we can’t find him anywhere. | …车上还有血迹 我们现在哪儿都找不到他 | 
| [11:59] | Obviously, he was in some sort of a terrible car accident… | 很明显,他一定是遇到了某种程度的车祸… | 
| [12:02] | …and trouper that he is, he tried to make it into work, sir. | …他很尽责,还继续来上班 | 
| [12:05] | Wilhelm, listen to me. I want the stadium scoured. | 威廉,听我说,去把车场冲洗干净 | 
| [12:08] | He could be bleeding in the bullpen. | 他可能会一直在那儿流血 | 
| [12:09] | Everyone on alert. Check hospitals, clinics, shelters. | 每个人都动员起来 查找医院,诊所,收容所 | 
| [12:12] | – We’ve gotta find that kid. – Yes, sir. | – 我们必须找到那孩子 – 是的,先生 | 
| [12:14] | – We must find George. – Yes, sir. | – 我们得找到乔治 – 是的,先生 | 
| [12:16] | – Find him, Wilhelm. – Yes, sir. | – 威廉,找到他 – 是的,先生 | 
| [12:25] | Excuse me. Do you know the gentleman across the hall? | 你好,你认识这头住的先生吗? | 
| [12:29] | Yes. Yes, I do. | 是的,是的,我认识 | 
| [12:31] | Do you know if he’ll be back anytime soon? | 你知道他会马上回来吗? | 
| [12:33] | No, I don’t. | 不,我不知道 | 
| [12:36] | Is there something I can help you with? | 有什么可以帮你的吗? | 
| [12:38] | No, I really just needed to speak with him. | 不用,我只是需要跟他说 | 
| [12:41] | Well, you can wait for him in here if you like. | 呃,如果愿意的话你可以进来等他 | 
| [12:45] | Well, maybe I will. | 呃,或许我愿意 | 
| [12:48] | – If you don’t mind. – No, no, not at all. | – 如果你不介意 – 不,不,一点也不 | 
| [12:50] | – Thanks. – I’m Jerry Seinfeld. | – 谢谢 – 我叫杰瑞・宋飞 | 
| [12:54] | What is with these people? All day long. Come in. Come in. | 这些人整天都在搞什么?进来,进来 | 
| [13:01] | Mr. Steinbrenner, you know, we’ve searched everywhere. | 史坦布瑞纳先生,我们找遍了所有地方 | 
| [13:03] | There’s no sign of him. | 也没找到他 | 
| [13:05] | Not even anyone who remotely fits his description, sir. | 先生,甚至没人认为见过他 | 
| [13:08] | Oh, my God. | 噢,老天 | 
| [13:10] | – Do you know what this means? – What, sir? | – 你知道这说明什么吗? – 先生,什么? | 
| [13:12] | He’s dead. Costanza’s dead. | 他死了,克斯坦萨已经死了 | 
| [13:15] | – No, no, sir. You see… – As quickly as he came, he’s gone. | – 不,不,先生,你看… – 他一来他就走了 | 
| [13:18] | The poor little guy. | 可怜的小家伙 | 
| [13:20] | Easy, Big Stein, get it together. | 镇静,好样的斯坦,镇静 | 
| [13:23] | – Okay, Wilhelm. – Yes, sir. | – 那么,威廉 – 是的,先生 | 
| [13:24] | Find out where his parents live. I’m gonna personally notify them. | 找到他父母住的地方 我会亲自告诉他们的 | 
| [13:27] | And line up some candidates to fill that assistant position. | 然后再列个表 找找适合助理位置的候选人 | 
| [13:30] | – Yes, sir. – We can’t grieve forever. | – 是的,先生 – 我们不能永远悲伤 | 
| [13:32] | Gotta get back to business. | 继续去工作 | 
| [13:34] | – Back to business, Wilhelm. – Yes, sir. | – 威廉,回去工作 – 是的,先生 | 
| [13:38] | Well, buddy, he’s taking the case. | 呃,伙计们,他接下案子了 | 
| [13:41] | Jackie Chiles is right on it. Right on it. He’s all over it. | 杰克・奇利斯来起诉 他来起诉,他来搞定 | 
| [13:45] | – Oh, really? – Why? What’s wrong? Come on. | – 噢,是吗? – 怎么?怎么了?说啊 | 
| [13:48] | I don’t know. So the woman was walking around in a bra. | 我不知道 就是有个女人穿着胸罩走在街上 | 
| [13:51] | I mean, it’s no big deal. You’re still driving. | 我是说,没什么大不了的,你还能开车 | 
| [13:54] | You should have been watching the road. | 你应该看路的 | 
| [13:56] | Well, your attitude has certainly changed. | 嗯,你已经完全改变立场了 | 
| [13:58] | I don’t think it’s changed. | 我没改变立场 | 
| [14:00] | Listen, I’m gonna need you to testify. | 听着,我需要你去作证 | 
| [14:02] | – I don’t know if I can. – Jerry, you gotta testify. | – 我不知道 – 杰瑞,你需要作证 | 
| [14:04] | – Kramer, I don’t think l… – Listen. | – 克莱默,我不知道我… – 听着 | 
| [14:06] | This is a million dollars we’re talking about, Jerry. This is the big league. | 杰瑞,我们说的是一百万 我们是强大的联盟 | 
| [14:10] | – I need you on my team, Jerry. – Well, I’m not sure how I feel about it. | – 杰瑞,我需要你的加入 – 呃,我不清楚 | 
| [14:17] | All right, what’s gotten into you? What’s happened? | 嗯,你到底是怎么了?发生了什么? | 
| [14:20] | Nothing’s happened. | 什么都没发生 | 
| [14:28] | What’s this? | 这是什么? | 
| [14:30] | – No, wait a second. Wait a second. – Oh, I see. Yes. | – 不,等等,等等 – 噢,我明白了,是的 | 
| [14:34] | Little Miss Candy Bar paid a visit, didn’t she? | 糖果小姐来过一次,是不是? | 
| [14:37] | – Kramer, it is not what you think. – I know what I think. | – 克莱默,不是你想的那样 – 我知道我在想什么 | 
| [14:40] | I think you’re gaga over this dame. | 我想你是糊涂地迷上她了 | 
| [14:43] | She’s twisted you around her little finger… | 她用小手缠绕了你… | 
| [14:46] | …and now you’re willing to sell me and Elaine… | …现在你就要出卖我和伊莲… | 
| [14:49] | …and whoever else you have to right down the river. | …看来不管是谁你都会背信弃义的 | 
| [14:52] | And what about you? | 你又怎么样呢? | 
| [14:53] | Trying to bilk an innocent bystander out of a family fortune… | 人家是生产糖果 和玩具的欧・亨利糖果厂勤劳的美国人 | 
| [14:56] | …built on sweat and toil manufacturing quality Oh Henry! candy bars… | …你却想方设法 诈骗人家无辜的家族企业继承人 | 
| [15:00] | …for honest, hardworking Americans. – You’re just out for sex! | 你只是为了性! | 
| [15:03] | You’re just out for money! | 你只是为了钱! | 
| [15:12] | – Mrs. Costanza? – Yes. | – 克斯坦萨太太? – 是的 | 
| [15:14] | My name is George Steinbrenner. | 我叫乔治.史坦布瑞纳 | 
| [15:16] | I’m afraid I have some very sad news about your son. | 我很抱歉有些关于您儿子的坏消息 | 
| [15:20] | I can’t believe it. He was so young. How could this have happened? | 简直不能相信,他还很年轻 这都是怎么回事? | 
| [15:25] | He’d been logging heavy hours. | 他一直在辛勤地工作 | 
| [15:26] | First one in, last one to leave. The kid was a human dynamo. | 第一个来,最后一个走,就像一个永动机 | 
| [15:30] | Are you sure you’re talking about George? | 你确定你说的是乔治吗? | 
| [15:32] | You are Mr. and Mrs. Costanza? | 你们是科斯坦萨先生和太太吗? | 
| [15:34] | What the hell did you trade Jay Buhner for? | 你他妈想用杰伊・伯纳换谁? | 
| [15:37] | He had 30 home runs and over 100 RBls last year. | 去年他打了30次全垒打 超过100次的跑垒得分 | 
| [15:41] | He’s got a rocket for an arm. | 他有一夫当关万夫莫开之勇 | 
| [15:43] | You don’t know what the hell you’re doing! | 你不知道你他妈在做什么! | 
| [15:45] | Buhner was a good prospect. No question about it. | 伯纳是很有前途,毫无疑问 | 
| [15:48] | But my baseball people loved Ken Phelps’ bat. | 但是我的垒球队员 喜欢肯恩・菲尔普斯的击球 | 
| [15:50] | They kept saying, “Ken Phelps.” | 他们不停地喊“肯恩・菲尔普斯” | 
| [15:52] | I’m not here. Leave a message. | 我不在,请留言 | 
| [15:53] | Jerry, it’s Frank Costanza. | 杰瑞,我是弗兰克・科斯坦萨 | 
| [15:55] | Mr. Steinbrenner’s here. George is dead. Call me back. | 史坦布瑞纳先生在这儿 乔治死了,快回电 | 
| [16:04] | – Hello? – Hey, it’s George. | – 你好? – 嗨,是乔治 | 
| [16:06] | – Where have you been? – What? | – 你去哪儿了? – 怎么了? | 
| [16:08] | I just got a bizarre message from your father. | 你爸刚告诉我一个奇怪的消息 | 
| [16:10] | Steinbrenner’s at your house. They think you’re dead. | 史坦布瑞纳在你家里,他们都以为你死了 | 
| [16:13] | – Dead? – And we had an accident with the car. | – 死了? – 我们出了次车祸 | 
| [16:15] | It’s a little crumpled. | 有点撞坏了 | 
| [16:17] | – My car’s a little crumpled? – Yeah, yeah. | – 我的车被撞坏了? – 是的,是的 | 
| [16:19] | I didn’t know what to do, so I put it back at the stadium. | 我不知道该怎么办 所以又停到体育馆去了 | 
| [16:22] | Wait a second. Wait a second. | 等等,等等 | 
| [16:24] | They saw the car and the blood, that’s why Steinbrenner thinks you’re dead. | 他们看到了车看到了血 所以史坦布瑞纳就以为你死了 | 
| [16:28] | I gotta head back right away. I gotta figure something out here. | 我得马上回去,我得马上搞清楚 | 
| [16:31] | – You gotta call your parents. – I can’t. Steinbrenner might be there. | – 你得打电话给你爸妈 – 不行,史坦布瑞纳在那儿 | 
| [16:34] | Aren’t you gonna tell your parents you’re still alive? | 你不告诉你爸妈你还活着? | 
| [16:37] | They could use the break. | 他们可以等一下 | 
| [16:43] | Elaine, do you see this? | 伊莲,看到这个了吗? | 
| [16:47] | Do you see what I’m holding in my hands? | 你看到我手里拿的东西了吗? | 
| [16:49] | Yeah, it’s a bra. | 看到了,是件胸罩 | 
| [16:51] | I saw a woman in our hallway wearing one of these as a top. | 我看到一个女人穿着这个在我们的走廊里 | 
| [16:55] | What exquisite beauty. | 很标志的一个美女 | 
| [16:57] | I ran down the hallway to talk to her… | 我跑下去想跟她说话… | 
| [16:59] | …but the elevator door closed. It was not to be. | …但是电梯关上了,真糟糕 | 
| [17:03] | Perhaps our paths will cross again someday. | 或许某天我们可能再次相遇 | 
| [17:06] | What is this all about? | 你想说明什么? | 
| [17:08] | I want to market this item as a new direction in women’s fashion. | 我想把这件物品做成女性市场的新潮流 | 
| [17:11] | We’re gonna sell this as a top. | 我们把它当外衣卖 | 
| [17:14] | Here’s the angle. Zelda Fitzgerald… | 天使在此 洁儿达・费滋杰罗(女权主义象征)… | 
| [17:17] | …somebody of the ’20s… | …20岁的年轻女孩儿… | 
| [17:18] | …wearing this at wild parties, driving all the men crazy. | …穿着这个出现在狂欢晚会上 让所有的男人疯狂 | 
| [17:22] | Have it on my desk by the end of the week. | 这周末写个计划书出来给我看 | 
| [17:29] | Come in. Come in. | 进来,进来 | 
| [17:32] | Mr. Steinbrenner. | 史坦布瑞纳先生 | 
| [17:35] | Is it you? | 是你啊? | 
| [17:37] | Yeah, it’s me, sir. | 是的,先生,是我 | 
| [17:39] | It’s been a harrowing few days. | 这几天真悲惨 | 
| [17:42] | After the car accident, I crawled into a ditch. | 我遇到了车祸,撞到了水沟里 | 
| [17:45] | I managed to survive… | 我在蛆和脏水里挣扎… | 
| [17:47] | …on grubs and puddle water until a kindly old gentleman picked me up. | …直到一个好心的老人把我救起来 | 
| [17:52] | Grubs, huh? Gotta admit, I never tasted one of those. | 蛆啊?必须承认,我从来没吃过 | 
| [17:55] | Anyway, as I was lying in the puddle… | 总之,当我躺在水沟里的时候… | 
| [17:57] | …I think I may have found a way for us to get Bonds and Griffey… | …我想出了得到邦兹和葛瑞菲的办法… | 
| [18:00] | …and we wouldn’t give up that much. | …我们也不会损失很多 | 
| [18:01] | Don’t tell it to me. Tell it to the new assistant to the general manager. | 不用告诉我,去告诉新来的总经理助理 | 
| [18:05] | I didn’t get the job? | 我没当上助理? | 
| [18:06] | You were dead. We couldn’t sit on our hands. We had to make a move. | 你死了,我们等不了,我们得换人 | 
| [18:10] | But you still have your old job. | 但你原先的工作还在 | 
| [18:12] | Of course we’ll have to dock the time you missed. | 当然我们得扣除你失踪的时间 | 
| [18:14] | We’re running a ball club. | 我们在经营一家棒球队 | 
| [18:15] | If I give special treatment to you, everyone will want it. Next, it’s chaos. | 如果我给了你特殊待遇 每个人就都会想要,那么,就会变成混乱 | 
| [18:19] | And I can tell you this: Chaos does not work for the New York Yankees. | 我可以告诉你:只要我在这儿 | 
| [18:22] | Not as long as I’m running the show! | 纽约扬基队就不会发生混乱 | 
| [18:26] | So it was the meeting on the street that prompted you to buy the bra. | 那么是在街上的偶遇促使你去买的胸罩 | 
| [18:29] | – Would you say that was correct? – Yes. | – 你是这样认为的吗? – 是的 | 
| [18:32] | Yes. That’s correct. | 是的,没错 | 
| [18:37] | And you have also brought with you another bra… | 同时你又买了另外一个胸罩… | 
| [18:40] | …exactly like the one that she so flagrantly exhibited herself in? | …跟她暴露自己的那件一样? | 
| [18:45] | Yes, that’s correct. | 是的,没错 | 
| [18:47] | What was your golf score the last round you played… | 在您的胳膊受伤之前… | 
| [18:49] | …before your shoulder was injured? – Three under par. | – …您的高尔夫成绩是多少? – 低于标准杆三杆 | 
| [18:53] | Three under par. | 低于标准杆三杆 | 
| [18:56] | That’s what the professionals shoot, isn’t it? | 那是职业选手的水平,对不对? | 
| [18:58] | Well, if they’re lucky. | 是的,如果他们幸运的话 | 
| [19:04] | Would you tell this jury… | 你能不能告诉陪审团… | 
| [19:05] | …exactly what you saw at the corner of 83rd Street and Columbus? | …在83号大街和哥伦布街转角 你到底看到了什么? | 
| [19:12] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 | 
| [19:16] | Did you or did you not see the defendant wearing the bra? | 你看到还是没看到被告人穿着胸罩? | 
| [19:19] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道,也许吧 | 
| [19:21] | Mr. Seinfeld, I might remind you that you are under oath. | 宋飞先生,我必须提醒你,你必须讲真话 | 
| [19:23] | Now, I ask you again. | 那么,我再问你一遍 | 
| [19:25] | Did you or did you not see this woman wearing a bra? | 你看到还是没看到这个女人穿着胸罩? | 
| [19:32] | All right, I saw her. I saw her. | 好吧,我看到她了,我看到她了 | 
| [19:35] | And she was beautiful in that bra. I’m crazy about her. | 她穿那件胸罩很漂亮,我为她疯狂 | 
| [19:39] | I love her whole free-swinging, freewheeling attitude. | 我爱她自由开放的个性 | 
| [19:42] | This court will come to order. | 肃静 | 
| [19:44] | – No further questions, Your Honour. – You may step down. | – 没问题了,法官大人 – 你可以下去了 | 
| [19:47] | Well, Kramer, I think we got this wrapped up. | 呃,克莱默,我想我们可以搞定了 | 
| [19:49] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊,是啊 | 
| [19:51] | What’s your read, Stan? | 斯坦,你想说什么? | 
| [19:53] | You’re close. You’re on the green. | 你来了,你上场了 | 
| [19:56] | You just have to go for the cup. | 只需要去领奖了 | 
| [19:59] | – What do you mean? – Have her try on the bra. | – 什么意思? – 让她试试胸罩 | 
| [20:01] | – See if it fits. – No, no, no, no. | – 看看是不是对的 – 不行,不行,不行 | 
| [20:04] | Do it, Jackie. Stan’s the man. | 杰克,做吧,斯坦是对的 | 
| [20:06] | – Stan? Who the hell is Stan? – He’s my caddy. | – 斯坦?谁是斯坦? – 我的球童 | 
| [20:09] | Your caddy? This is a big mistake. | 你的球童?搞没搞错 | 
| [20:14] | Your Honour… | 法官大人… | 
| [20:15] | …we request at this time that Miss Mischke try on the bra. | …我们现在请求米施克小姐穿上这件胸罩 | 
| [20:21] | This court will come to order. | 肃静 | 
| [20:24] | Go ahead, Miss Mischke, try it on. | 米施克小姐,穿上它 | 
| [20:41] | It doesn’t fit. I can’t put it on. | 不合适,我穿不上 | 
| [20:45] | You damn fools! Look at that. We got nothing now. Nothing. | 你这个笨蛋!看看 我们现在什么都没有了,什么都没了 | 
| [20:49] | I’ve been practicing law for 25 years, you’re listening to a caddy. | 我干律师25年,你却相信一个球童 | 
| [20:52] | This is a public humiliation. | 真是公开的羞辱 | 
| [20:53] | You can’t let the defendant control the key piece of evidence. | 你不能让被告控制关键证据的 | 
| [20:56] | Plus, she’s trying it on over a leotard. Of course it won’t fit over a leotard. | 而且,她穿在紧身衣外面 这当然就穿不上了 | 
| [21:00] | A bra’s gotta fit right up against a person’s skin. Like a glove! | 胸罩是贴身穿的,跟手套一样! | 
| [21:13] | Hey, Elaine. How about some lunch? | 嗨,伊莲,一起吃午饭吧? | 
| [21:17] | No, I don’t think so. | 呃,不用了 | 
| [21:19] | Great job on the Gatsby Swing Top. It’s a winner. | 盖茨比丝薇内衣展上大出风头啊 是大赢家 | 
| [21:22] | Yeah. Yeah, thanks. | 是啊,是啊,谢谢 | 
| [21:24] | Sure you don’t wanna go? We have reservations. | 你确定不去?我们定了位置的 | 
| [21:26] | Oh, I don’t think you’ll have any trouble getting a table. | 噢,你们再找人不是个难事儿 | 
| [21:29] | – Ciao. – Bye-bye. | – 再见! – 再见! |