时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You get to a point with your parents… | 面对父母,你常常无话可说 |
[00:05] | …where all you can do with them is eat. You can’t talk anymore… | 唯一可以为他们做的事情就是吃 |
[00:08] | …but you wanna at least try and keep your mouths moving. | 至少让嘴巴别闲着 |
[00:12] | And they’re so anxious for it, you know. You come in: | 他们对此非常介意 比如,你进门后,他们会问: |
[00:14] | “How was the plane? You must be hungry. | 旅途怎么样?一定饿了吧 |
[00:16] | How did you sleep? Ready for breakfast?” | 睡的好吗?来吃早饭吧! |
[00:18] | My mother will argue with me about what I like. | 我妈还会就我的口味和我争论 |
[00:21] | “Can I have a piece of pumpkin pie?” “You don’t like pumpkin pie.” | – 我能吃块块南瓜饼吗? – 你不会喜欢的 |
[00:24] | “Yes, I do.” “Since when?” | – 不,我喜欢 – 什么时候开始的? |
[00:26] | “What’s the difference? Can I have it?” | 有关系吗?我能吃吗? |
[00:28] | “No. I have never seen you eat a piece of pumpkin pie.” | “不行,我从来没见你吃过” |
[00:36] | Mr. Peterman sent me over here for a physical… | 彼得曼先生让我来这做个体检… |
[00:38] | …because as you may or may not know… | 因为,你可能知道,也可能不知道 |
[00:40] | …he and I are going on a trip to Kenya. | 我就要和他一起去肯尼亚出差 |
[00:44] | Africa. | 在非洲 |
[00:46] | It’s my first such mission for the company. | 这还是我第一次被委以这样的任务 |
[00:50] | The Masai Bushmen wear these great sandals… | 马赛布希曼族人穿着有趣的凉鞋 |
[00:52] | …and we’re gonna knock them off. | 我们要偷点回来 |
[00:55] | Not the Masai, the sandals. | 不是马赛人,是凉鞋 |
[00:58] | – I’ll need a urine sample. – Right. | – 我要你的尿样 – 好的 |
[01:03] | Africa? Do you know how hot it gets there? | 非洲?你知道那有多热吗? |
[01:05] | Like 150 degrees. | 差不多150度 |
[01:08] | Your skin is gonna be simmering with boils. | 你会被烤得满身疖子 |
[01:10] | Oh, come on. | 噢,拜托 |
[01:13] | You coming to The Tonight Show? | 你来看我的“今夜秀”吗? |
[01:14] | Yeah, yeah. My parents wanna come too, is that okay? | 去,我父母也想去,可以吗? |
[01:17] | – Sure. My parents will be there. – The Tonight Show? | – 当然,我父母也会在那 – 今夜秀? |
[01:19] | Yeah, they’re in town. You wanna go? | 是啊,他们在镇上,你去吗? |
[01:21] | – Are you doing new material? – No. | – 有新内容吗? – 不是 |
[01:23] | I don’t think so. | 那我不去了 |
[01:27] | Hey, the super’s in my bathroom changing my showerhead. | 嘿,管理员换了我浴室的蓬头 |
[01:30] | – Have they changed yours? – No, he’s doing mine next. | – 他们换了你的吗? – 还没,下一个就该换我的了 |
[01:32] | – They’re low-flow, you know. – Low-flow? | – 是低流量蓬头,你知道的 – 低流量? |
[01:36] | Well, I don’t like the sound of that. | 唔,我讨厌听到这个 |
[01:40] | So, what are your parents doing here in New York? | 对了,你父母来纽约干嘛? |
[01:42] | Well, they were humiliated. | 唉,他们在家呆不下去了 |
[01:44] | After the impeachment, my father left office in disgrace. | 被检举后,我爸羞愤的离开了办公室 |
[01:47] | – So, what are their plans? – Well, this is the problem. | – 那他们有什么打算? – 唉,问题就在这 |
[01:50] | They’re moving into this new development. Here’s the pamphlet. | 他们要搬去这个新开发区,这是宣传册 |
[01:53] | “Del Boca Vista.” But they’re not quite ready to go back… | “德尔・博卡畅想” 但是他们还没准备好搬过去 |
[01:55] | …so they’re in seclusion here for a while at Uncle Leo’s. | 所以他们先暂住在利奥叔叔那里 |
[01:58] | The three of them in that tiny apartment? | 三个人挤间小单身公寓? |
[02:00] | No, Leo’s not there. He’s got a girlfriend, Lydia. | 不是,利奥不住那 他交新女友,丽迪雅 |
[02:03] | – In fact, he moved in with her. – Uncle Leo’s having regular sex? | – 事实上,他已经搬去她那住了 – 利奥叔叔能有规律的性生活了? |
[02:07] | Yeah, I know, it devalues the whole thing. | 是啊,这毁了所有的事情 |
[02:13] | – Hello. – What time do we have to be… | – 你好 – 周四的“今夜秀” |
[02:15] | …at The Tonight Show on Thursday? | 我们要几点钟过去? |
[02:17] | – You gotta be there at 4:30. – But it comes on at 11:30. | – 你们4:30到吧 – 但节目11:30开始的 |
[02:21] | Yeah, well, they tape it in the afternoon and then they air it at 11:30. | 没错,他们下午录影,11:30播出 |
[02:24] | – How long they been doing this? – Thirty years. | – 他们这么做多久了? – 30年 |
[02:28] | Helen, did you know that they tape this thing in the afternoon? | 海伦,你知道他们下午录影的事吗? |
[02:31] | All right. I’ll see you later. | 好了,我要挂了 |
[02:33] | Georgie, how come your parents never moved to Florida? | 乔治,你父母怎么不搬去佛罗里达? |
[02:38] | Yeah, that is odd, isn’t it? | 是啊,真奇怪,不是吗? |
[02:40] | – Yeah, it is. – I mean, they’re retired. | – 是啊 – 我是说,他们退休了 |
[02:42] | There’s no economic reason for them to be here. | 呆在这儿并没有经济上的原因 |
[02:44] | They have no friends. | 他们在这儿没有朋友 |
[02:46] | No social reason for them to be here. | 所以也没社交上的原因 |
[02:48] | – You’re all grown-up. – Yeah, they’re through ruining my life. | – 你已经长大了 – 是啊,他们是在彻底毁掉我的生活 |
[02:51] | What the hell are they still doing here? | 究竟他们还要呆这儿干嘛? |
[02:54] | Let me see this pamphlet. | 让我看看这个宣传册 |
[02:58] | All right, I’ll… | 好吧,我会… |
[03:00] | I’ll get back to you. | 待会儿还给你 |
[03:06] | – Hello? – Where can I buy some ice? | – 喂? – 在哪能买到冰块? |
[03:08] | Your father likes a lot of ice. | 你爸爸喜欢冰多一点 |
[03:11] | I don’t know. Maybe get an ice tray? | 不知道,要不找个冰格? |
[03:13] | – I can do that. – You know, Dad just called me. | – 我能找到 – 知道吗,爸爸刚给我打完电话 |
[03:16] | Yeah, I know. His phlebitis is acting up. | 我知道,他的静脉炎复发了 |
[03:18] | Yeah. All right. Well, I got some people here. | 好吧,我这还有客人 |
[03:20] | – Okay. – All right, bye. | – 好的 – 拜拜 |
[03:22] | – You see this? – What? | – 你看到了? – 怎么? |
[03:23] | Any thought pops into their head, they call me… | 一有点小问题,他们就给我打电话 |
[03:26] | …because it’s a local call now. | 因为现在是本地呼叫了 |
[03:28] | I’m used to a 1200-mile buffer zone. | 过去还有1200里的缓冲区 |
[03:31] | I can’t handle this. Plus, I got the dinners, I got the pop-ins. | 我真受不了,我要对付一日三餐 还要防他们突然袭击 |
[03:34] | – They pop in. It’s brutal. – Any idea when they’re going back? | – 天知道他们什么时候会冒出来,真野蛮 – 他们什么时候回去呢? |
[03:38] | The only way out is if Leo breaks up with his girlfriend… | 除非是利奥跟他女友分手 |
[03:40] | …and moves back in. Then they would have to go back to Florida. | 搬回公寓住,这样他们才会回佛罗里达 |
[03:44] | How’s that gonna happen? | 那怎么可能呢? |
[03:46] | It’s about time you called your uncle. We gotta do this once a week. | 你的电话可来得正是时候 以后每周都给我打电话 |
[03:51] | Once a week? | 每周? |
[03:53] | So how’s Lydia? | 那么,丽迪雅怎么样? |
[03:54] | She’s a real tiger. | 生猛得像老虎 |
[03:57] | I don’t know how you do it. | 我不明白你是怎么做到的 |
[03:58] | – What? – Well, a man like you… | – 什么? – 唉,像你这样的男人 |
[04:01] | …limiting yourself to one woman. I don’t know. It’s none of my business. | 居然只局限于一个女人,我不明白 算了不关我的事 |
[04:05] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么? |
[04:07] | – Well… – Look at this. | – 呃… – 看看这个 |
[04:10] | I told them medium rare. It’s medium. | 我叫他们弄三分熟的,结果这是五分熟 |
[04:13] | – It happens. – I bet that cook is an anti-Semite. | – 有时候是这样 – 我打赌那个厨师是个反犹分子 |
[04:16] | He has no idea who you are. | 他根本就不知道你是谁 |
[04:18] | They don’t just overcook a hamburger, Jerry. | 杰瑞,问题不仅仅是他们把牛肉烤过了头 |
[04:22] | Fine. Anyway, the point I was making… | 好吧,随便你 刚才,在戈培尔做你汉堡之前 |
[04:24] | …before Goebbels made your hamburger here is this: | 我想说的是: |
[04:27] | A man like you could be dating women 20 years younger. | 像你这样的男人 完全可以找个年轻20岁的女人 |
[04:30] | Come on, Uncle Leo, I’ve seen the way women look at you. | 利奥叔叔,我见过那些女人们看你的眼神 |
[04:33] | When’s the last time you looked in the mirror? You’re an Adonis. | 你上次照镜子是什么时候? 你简直是美男子 |
[04:37] | You’ve got beautiful features, lovely skin. | 你有帅气的脸庞,可爱的皮肤 |
[04:40] | You’re in the prime of your life here. You should be swinging. | 又值生命的全盛时期 你的生活应该多姿多彩 |
[04:43] | If I were you, I’d tell this Lydia character: | 如果我是你,我跟丽迪雅说: |
[04:46] | “It’s been real.” | “撒哟娜啦” |
[04:47] | Move back into that bachelor pad and put out a sign: | 然后搬回单身公寓,贴上标语: |
[04:50] | “Open for business.” | “正值壮年” |
[04:53] | Believe me, I thought about it… | 相信我,我真的考虑过 |
[04:55] | …but she is so perfect in every way, I can’t see a flaw. | 可她是那么完美的一个人 都找不到一点缺陷 |
[04:59] | Well, keep looking. | 是吗,那接着找 |
[05:02] | Oh, hi, Mr. Peterman. | 嗨,彼得曼先生 |
[05:04] | Do you realize how short the Kalahari Bushmen are? | 你知道喀拉哈里沙漠的 布希曼族人有多矮了吗? |
[05:07] | I’m gonna look like a giant to those guys. | 我在他们面前就像个巨人 |
[05:12] | I’m afraid I have some bad news, Elaine. | 恐怕有个坏消息,伊莲 |
[05:14] | It appears you will not be accompanying me to Africa. | 目前看起来你不能陪我去非洲了 |
[05:17] | What? Why not? | 什么?为什么? |
[05:19] | I’m afraid it’s your urine, Elaine. | 恐怕我要告诉你,伊莲 |
[05:22] | You’ve tested positive for opium. | 你的尿检对毒品检测呈阳性 |
[05:25] | – Opium? – That’s right, Elaine. | – 毒品? – 是的,伊莲 |
[05:27] | White Lotus. Yam-yam. | 白面,可卡因 |
[05:30] | Shanghai Sally. | 上海萨利 |
[05:32] | Well, that’s impossible. I’ve never done a drug in my life. | 那不可能,我这辈子从没有碰过毒品 |
[05:35] | Dr. Strugatz must have made a mistake. | 医生肯定是哪弄错了 |
[05:37] | Not a chance. | 不可能 |
[05:39] | I’m afraid I’ll just have to find someone else to accompany me on my journey. | 看来我只能找其他人陪我去了 |
[05:43] | The Dark Continent is no place for an addict, Elaine. | 非洲可不是适合瘾君子呆的地方,伊莲 |
[05:46] | Obviously, Mr. Peterman, there’s something wrong with this test. | 很明显,彼得曼先生 是化验的环节出了问题 |
[05:49] | I don’t take opium. | 我从没碰过毒品 |
[05:51] | Let me take another one, please? I’ll call the doctor right now. | 让我重新做次尿检,好吗? 我这就给医生打电话 |
[05:54] | I’ll take a pop urine test. | 我要做个突击尿检 |
[05:57] | – All right, Elaine. – Oh, thank you, Mr. Peterman. | – 好吧,伊莲 – 太感谢了,彼得曼先生 |
[06:02] | I’ll be ready in three minutes. | 我会在三分钟内做好准备 |
[06:07] | Boy, it’s cold outside, huh? | 亲爱的,外面很冷吧? |
[06:09] | Oh, these New York winters. | 唉,纽约的冬天啊 |
[06:12] | Bitter cold. Bitter. | 冷的刺骨,刺骨啊 |
[06:13] | I was out for five minutes before. I couldn’t feel my extremities. | 我刚出去了五分钟,手脚都冻麻了 |
[06:16] | What extremities? | 什么啊? |
[06:19] | You know what the temperature in Florida is today? | 你们知道佛罗里达现在多少度吗? |
[06:23] | Seventy-nine. | 75度 |
[06:25] | That’s almost 80. | 快80了 |
[06:27] | Yeah, I read someplace, the life expectancy in Florida… | 我记得读过篇文章 佛罗里达州居民的预期寿命… |
[06:30] | …is 81. And in Queens, 73. | 高达81岁,而皇后区是73岁 |
[06:35] | So, George, why are you here? | 那么乔治,你在这里干什么? |
[06:37] | What, I can’t stop by and visit my parents? | 怎么了,我不能顺路过来看看我的父母吗? |
[06:42] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[06:44] | That’s where the Seinfelds are moving. They got a great deal. | 这是宋飞夫妇要搬去的地方 他们真是赚大了 |
[06:47] | – Yeah? – You know what they got in Florida? | – 是吗? – 你知道佛罗里达有什么吗? |
[06:49] | Jai alai. | 回力球 |
[06:51] | You bet on the games, you clean up. | 你可以一边玩儿一边赢钱 |
[06:53] | – I don’t bet. – Well, what about the dolphins? | – 我不赌钱 – 那海豚怎么样? |
[06:56] | You can swim with the dolphins there. | 你可以和海豚一块儿游泳 |
[06:58] | I don’t swim. | 我不游泳 |
[07:00] | Well, you could pet them. | 你可以抚摸它们 |
[07:02] | They come right out of the water onto the sidewalks. | 他们能跳出水面,跳到人行道上 |
[07:06] | Are you trying to get rid of us? | 你是嫌弃我们吗? |
[07:07] | “Rid”? Ma, come on. The word is “care.” “Care.” | 嫌弃?噢,妈,拜托 我这是关心,是关心 |
[07:12] | I care about your comfort. | 我关心你们是否住得舒服 |
[07:13] | Be it here in Queens… | 是在这儿,在皇后区舒服 |
[07:15] | …or 1200 miles away. | 还是1200里外的某个地方 |
[07:23] | No? | 还不行? |
[07:28] | Jerry. Jerry! | 杰瑞,杰瑞! |
[07:33] | – You too, huh? – Yeah. | – 你也成这样了? – 是啊 |
[07:36] | These showers are horrible. There’s no pressure. | 这些喷头太糟糕了,完全没有水压 |
[07:39] | – I can’t get the shampoo out. – Me either. | – 连洗发水都冲不干净 – 我也是 |
[07:41] | If I don’t have a good shower, I am not myself. I feel weak and ineffectual. | 如果不能洗个痛快澡,我就浑身不自在 感觉虚弱,做事没精神 |
[07:45] | – I’m not Kramer. – You? What about me? | – 那就不是克莱默了 – 你?那我呢? |
[07:47] | I got The Tonight Show tonight. | 我今晚要上“今夜秀” |
[07:49] | I’m gonna have to shower in the dressing room. | 我得去更衣室洗澡 |
[07:52] | – Where you going? – Well, I gotta find another shower. | – 你去哪? – 我要去其他地方洗澡 |
[08:01] | – They got you too? – This is awful. | – 他们也给你换了? – 这太糟糕了 |
[08:03] | I’m not Newman. | 我不再是纽曼了 |
[08:11] | – Oh, Elaine. Yeah. – Kramer, you look terrible. | – 噢,伊莲 – 克莱默,你看起来不太好 |
[08:13] | Yeah. I need the keys to your apartment. I gotta take a shower. | 是,我需要你公寓的钥匙 我要去洗个澡 |
[08:17] | – What’s wrong with your shower? – There’s no water pressure. | – 你的浴室怎么了? – 没有水压 |
[08:20] | – Why didn’t you go see Jerry? – Jerry’s got nothing. | – 你怎么不去杰瑞那? – 杰瑞那没有 |
[08:22] | Newman’s got nothing. You’re the one who’s got the good stuff. | 纽曼那也没有,只有你的是好的 |
[08:25] | And I need it bad, baby, because I feel like I got bugs crawling up my skin. | 我太需要了,亲爱的 我觉得有好多虫子在我身上爬 |
[08:29] | – Now, you gotta help me out. – Not on my watch! | – 你得帮帮我 – 不要在我眼皮底下! |
[08:32] | I won’t have you turning my office into a den of iniquity! | 我不会让你把我的办公室 变成藏污纳垢的地方! |
[08:35] | – What’s wrong with you? – Get your fix somewhere else! | – 你怎么回事? – 去别的地方处理你自己问题吧! |
[08:37] | Go on, beat it! | 快滚! |
[08:42] | – Mr. Peterman, what are you doing? – Elaine, you’re out of control. | – 彼得曼,你在做什么? – 伊莲,你控制不了你自己 |
[08:47] | You need help. | 你需要帮助 |
[08:49] | I know what you’re going through. | 我了解你的处境 |
[08:51] | I, too, once fell under the spell of opium. | 我也曾经身陷毒瘾 |
[08:54] | It was 1979. I was traveling the Yangtze… | 那是在1979年,我在长江流域 |
[08:57] | …in search of a Mongolian horsehair vest. | 搜寻一件蒙古人的马鬃背心 |
[08:59] | Oh, for God’s sake. | 噢,天哪 |
[09:01] | I had got to the market after sundown. All of the clothing traders had gone. | 我在日落时分才赶到市场 所有的小贩都走了 |
[09:04] | But a different sort of trader still lurked. | 但是角落里,还有一个神情异样的小贩 |
[09:06] | “Just a taste,” he said. That was all it took. | “尝一下”,他就这么说 这就是事情发生的经过 |
[09:10] | Mr. Peterman, I don’t know what’s going on here. | 彼得曼先生 我不知道这里究竟发生了什么事 |
[09:14] | I am not addicted to anything. | 我没有任何瘾 |
[09:17] | Oh, Elaine. | 噢,伊莲 |
[09:19] | The toll road of denial is a long and dangerous one. | 不敢承认的后果可是很危险的 |
[09:23] | The price? Your soul. | 代价,就是你的灵魂 |
[09:28] | Oh, and by the way, you have till 5:00 to clear out your desk. | 顺便说一下,5点之前收拾好你的桌子 |
[09:31] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[09:37] | – All they serve is chicken? – There’s more food down the hall. | – 他们这只有鸡肉? – 楼下大厅里有更多的食物 |
[09:40] | Here, wrap it up. We’ll take it home. | 给你,打包带回家 |
[09:44] | – Oh, hey. – Oh, hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[09:46] | Hello, Seinfelds. | 你们好,宋飞夫妇 |
[09:47] | – Hello. – Hi, Estelle. | – 你好 – 嗨,埃斯泰勒 |
[09:49] | This is your dressing room? They treat you like Toscanini. | 这是你的更衣室?他们简直把你当大腕啊 |
[09:53] | Oh, Jerry, I don’t know how you can do this. | 噢,宋飞,真不知道你是怎么办到的 |
[09:56] | I’m so nervous for you. | 我一直替你紧张 |
[09:58] | Actually, I’m drunk. | 事实上,我喝了点酒 |
[10:01] | Hey. Hey, how is Florida, huh? | 嘿,佛罗里达那边怎么样? |
[10:03] | We just bought a new place down there. | 我们刚在那边买了房子 |
[10:05] | I know. We were looking at the brochure. | 我知道,我们也在看宣传册 |
[10:07] | – You what? – Why, you thinking of moving? | – 你们在干嘛? – 怎么,你们也想搬过去? |
[10:09] | – Not really. – Because if you are, you shouldn’t. | – 还不知道呢 – 就算你们想,也搬不去 |
[10:11] | There’s nothing available there. | 那儿已经没空房了 |
[10:13] | Are you telling me there’s not one condo available in Del Boca Vista? | 你是在告诉我 “德尔・博卡畅想”没空房了? |
[10:17] | That’s right. They went like hotcakes. | 没错,那房子卖断了 |
[10:20] | – How’d you get yours? – Got lucky. | – 那你是怎么买到的? – 幸运呗 |
[10:22] | Are you trying to keep us out of Del Boca Vista? | 你是在阻止 我们搬去“德尔・博卡畅想”吗? |
[10:25] | I know this doesn’t seem like work to you… | 我知道这么说也许没什么用 |
[10:27] | …but if you’d conduct the psychopath convention down the hall… | 不过,如果你们去楼下大厅 继续这个激烈的会议 |
[10:30] | …so I could just get a little personal space. | 我就能有点私人空间 |
[10:36] | How could I have tested positive twice? | 怎么可能两次尿检都呈阳性呢? |
[10:38] | Once, I can understand. That’s a mistake. But twice? | 一次的话,可能搞错了 我能理解,可是两次呢? |
[10:41] | Yeah, it’s hard to figure. | 是啊,真的很难想象 |
[10:43] | I mean, I’ve lost my job. I can’t go to Africa. | 我是说,我失业了,也去不了非洲了 |
[10:46] | I was gonna meet the Bushmen of the Kalahari. | 我本来要去寻访 喀拉哈里沙漠的布希曼族人 |
[10:48] | – The Bushmen? – And the Bushwomen. | – 布希曼族男人? – 还有布希曼族女人 |
[10:50] | Excuse me. I couldn’t help overhearing. | 不好意思,刚才不小心听到你们说话 |
[10:53] | I notice you’re eating a poppy seed muffin there. | 我看到你在吃罂粟籽松饼 |
[10:55] | Yeah, I eat these muffins all the time. | 是啊,我一直在吃 |
[10:57] | Well, you know what opium is made from. | 你知道毒品是什么做的吗? |
[11:01] | Poppies! | 罂粟! |
[11:06] | Welcome back. Talking with Jerry Seinfeld. | 欢迎回到杰瑞・宋飞的谈话节目 |
[11:08] | Jerry, let me ask you, I saw some people back there… | 杰瑞,我想问一下,我看到有些人在后边 |
[11:10] | …they look lik e family. Is that family? – I got some family backstage. | – 他们看起来像一家人,那是一家子吗? – 我带了亲友团 |
[11:14] | My family’s nuts. They’re crazy. | 我家人很疯狂,他们简直要疯了 |
[11:15] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 是吗? – 是的 |
[11:17] | My Uncle Leo, I had lunch with him the other day. | 我的叔叔利奥,我前几天跟他一起吃饭 |
[11:19] | He’s one of these guys that anything goes wrong… | 他是那种什么都比较失败的人 |
[11:22] | …he blames anti-Semitism. | 他把一切都归咎于反犹分子 |
[11:23] | Know what I mean? The spaghetti’s not al dente? Cook, anti-Semite. | 懂我意思吧?意大利面没咬劲儿 厨师是反犹分子 |
[11:26] | – Right there, yeah. – Loses a bet on a horse? | – 像那样的,明白 – 赌马输了? |
[11:28] | – Secretariat, anti-Semitic. – Even the horse… Even the animal. | – 秘书处是反犹分子 – 甚至是马…甚至是动物 |
[11:32] | The High Holy Days in the temple? Rabbi, anti-Semite. | �}��日去圣堂里�经?牧师是反犹分子 |
[11:42] | Listen to this. My Uncle Leo broke up with his girlfriend because of my bit. | 听我说,我叔叔因为我节目和女友分手了 |
[11:45] | She thought it was funny, so he accused her of being an anti-Semite. | 她觉得很有趣, 所以我叔叔就骂她是反犹分子 |
[11:48] | They had a fight, now he’s moving back to his apartment. | 他们吵了一架 现在他已经搬回他的公寓了 |
[11:51] | Know what this means? My parents are gonna go back to Florida. | 知道这意味着什么吗? 我爸妈得搬回佛罗里达了 |
[11:54] | What? | 什么? |
[11:55] | What number is this? | 这是谁的号码? |
[11:58] | Oh, I’m terribly sorry. | 噢,非常抱歉 |
[12:02] | Kramer, my parents are gonna have to move back to Florida. Isn’t that great? | 克莱默,我父母要搬回佛罗里达了,不错吧? |
[12:05] | Yeah, well, I’m really happy for you. | 是啊,真为你高兴 |
[12:08] | Hey, you’re not giving it to me, man. What’s wrong? | 嗨,你根本不高兴,怎么了? |
[12:12] | I just took a bath, Jerry. A bath. | 我刚刚洗了个澡,杰瑞 |
[12:15] | – No good? – It’s disgusting. | – 洗的不好吗? – 简直恶心极了 |
[12:18] | I’m sitting there in a tepid pool of my own filth. | 坐在不冷不热的水里 水面飘满了身上掉下来的污垢 |
[12:22] | All kinds of microscopic parasites and organisms… | 各种各样的微生物和寄生物… |
[12:26] | …having sex all around me. | 在我周围繁殖 |
[12:30] | Well, you used to sit in that hot tub. | 可你以前也用那个浴盆啊 |
[12:32] | Jerry, that was super-heated water. Nothing could live in that. | 杰瑞,可以前是滚热的水啊 没有生物可以在那里面存活 |
[12:36] | – Chicken? – Oh, yeah. | – 来点鸡肉? – 好的 |
[12:39] | Well, this you’re not gonna believe. | 嘿,你们肯定想不到 |
[12:41] | I found out why I was testing positive for opium. | 我终于发现为什么尿检呈阳性了 |
[12:44] | – Poppy seeds. | – Poppy seeds. – 是罂粟籽 – 罂粟籽 |
[12:46] | – Yep, that makes sense. – Yeah. | – 恩,有道理 – 是啊 |
[12:48] | – Here you want some chicken? – Yeah, thanks. | – 想来点鸡肉吗? – 好的,谢谢 |
[12:50] | So I’m gonna get tested again later. | 所以我稍后要去再做个尿检 |
[12:53] | Hopefully I’ll get my job back, and I will be on my way to Africa. | 我有希望重新拿回我的工作 那样我能去非洲了 |
[13:00] | Hello, Newman. | 你好,纽曼 |
[13:03] | Hello, Jerry. Well, I may have a solution to our little problem. | 你好,杰瑞,我有法解决我们的小问题了 |
[13:10] | – Elaine, will you excuse us? – Oh, come on, Newman. | – 伊莲,你能帮下忙吗? – 当然,纽曼 |
[13:12] | I have a private matter to discuss with my fellow tenants. | 我跟我的室友有点私密问题要讨论 |
[13:15] | If you don’t mind… | 如果你不介意的话 |
[13:16] | – Jerry… – Look, sister, go get yourself… | – 杰瑞 – 行了,妹子,去给自己… |
[13:18] | …a cup of coffee, all right? Beat it. | 弄杯咖啡,好吗?快走吧 |
[13:22] | All right. Now, here’s the lowdown. Through a certain connection… | 好了,听着,这是内幕消息 通过某些关系 |
[13:25] | …I’ve been able to locate some black-market showerheads. | 我在黑市上找到一些的蓬头 |
[13:28] | They’re all made in the former Yugoslavia. | 它们产于前南斯拉夫 |
[13:31] | And from what I hear, the Serbs are fanatic about their showers. | 据说,塞尔维亚人对他们的蓬头非常着迷 |
[13:34] | Not from the footage I’ve seen. | 不是从旧电影上吗 |
[13:40] | Nevertheless, sometime this afternoon… | 不管怎样,今天下午的某个时候 |
[13:42] | …behind the market diner, an unmarked van will be waiting. | 在市场的小餐馆后面 一辆没有车牌的面包车会在那儿停 |
[13:46] | I’m expecting the call at any time. | 我随时等候着电话 |
[13:48] | – Are you in? – I’m down. | – 你参加吗? – 我加入 |
[13:51] | Jerry? | 杰瑞? |
[13:58] | So, Georgie, we have some big news for you. | 乔治,我们有个重大消息要向你宣布 |
[14:02] | – Big news? – We’re moving to Florida. | – 重大消息? – 我们要搬去佛罗里达了 |
[14:05] | What? | 什么? |
[14:07] | You’re moving to Florida? | 你们要搬去佛罗里达? |
[14:10] | That’s wonderful. I’m so happy! | 太好了,我太高兴了! |
[14:13] | For you! I’m so happy for you! | 为你们!我为你们高兴! |
[14:16] | Oh, what do you need this cold weather for? | 就是啊,这么冷的天 你们需要的是什么? |
[14:18] | Has nothing to do with weather. | 与天气无关 |
[14:20] | – It’s because of the Seinfelds. – What do you mean? | – 是因为宋飞夫妇 – 什么意思? |
[14:22] | They don’t want us there, so we’re going. | 他们不想让我们搬去,所以我们就要去 |
[14:25] | We’re moving right into Del Boca Vista! | 我们就是要搬到“德尔・博卡畅想”! |
[14:30] | – So you’re moving there for spite. – Absolutely. | – 你们搬家就是为气他们? – 没错儿 |
[14:33] | No one tells Frank Costanza what to do! | 不需要有人告诉弗兰克・克斯坦萨 该做什么! |
[14:36] | That’s right! Who the hell are they? How dare they? | 没错!他们算老几啊?他们怎么敢啊? |
[14:42] | So, Georgie, are you gonna come to visit us? | 那么,乔治,你会来看我们吗? |
[14:45] | Oh, every chance I get. | 当然,一有机会我就去 |
[14:51] | Jerry, Jerry! I’m busting, I’m busting! | 杰瑞,杰瑞!太兴奋了,太兴奋了! |
[14:54] | – Well, what’s going on? – My parents are moving to Florida! | – 什么事情啊? – 我父母要搬去佛罗里达! |
[14:57] | – Are you kidding? – Can you believe it? It’s happening! | – 你不是开玩笑吧? – 你不相信吧?还就真发生了! |
[14:59] | It’s finally happening, I’m free! | 终于要走了我要自由了! |
[15:02] | – Well, where are they moving to? – Del Boca Vista. | – 他们要搬去哪啊? – “德尔・博卡畅想” |
[15:05] | That’s where my parents are gonna live. | 那正是我爸妈要住的地方啊 |
[15:07] | – I know. – We can visit together. | – 我知道 – 我们可以一起去看他们 |
[15:08] | Every five years! | 5年去一次 |
[15:12] | – That’s incredible. – You know why they’re moving there? | – 真不敢相信 – 你知道他们为什么搬去那吗? |
[15:15] | – Why? – To spite your parents. | – 为什么? – 为了气你父母 |
[15:17] | – To spite my parents? – Yeah. | – 为了气我父母? – 是 |
[15:18] | – Your parents are crazy. – I know, they’re out of their mind. | – 你爸妈一定是疯了 – 我知道,他们是疯了 |
[15:21] | – I don’t believe it. – Fantastic. | – 我简直有点不敢相信 – 太不可思议了 |
[15:23] | – My parents are moving back too. – Beautiful! | – 我父母也要搬回去 – 太好了 |
[15:27] | I’m sorry Leo’s moving back here. I’m not ready to go back to Florida. | 没想到利奥要搬回来 我还没准备好回佛罗里达呢 |
[15:31] | He was getting along so well with that woman. What happened? | 他不是和那个女人处的挺好的么 发生了什么事? |
[15:37] | Hello? | 喂? |
[15:39] | – This is Frank Costanza. – What do you want? | – 我是弗兰克・克斯坦萨 – 有何贵干? |
[15:42] | You think you can k eep us out of Florida? | 你以为可以阻止我们去佛罗里达吗? |
[15:45] | We’re moving in lock, stock and barrel. | 我们肯定,必须也已经准备好要去了 |
[15:49] | We’re gonna be in the pool. | 我们会去游泳池 |
[15:51] | We’re gonna be in the clubhouse. | 我们会去俱乐部 |
[15:53] | We’re gonna be all over that shuffleboard court… | 我们会到游戏厅里的每个角落 |
[15:56] | …and I dare you to keep me out! | 我看你还敢不让我去! |
[16:01] | I’m sorry, we can’t go back to Florida. | 不好意思,我们不回佛罗里达了 |
[16:10] | I can’t believe I didn’t push for this sooner. | 真不敢相信我没让这事早点发生 |
[16:12] | You have no idea how your life is gonna improve as a result of this. | 你猜不到你的生活会因此而变得多好 |
[16:15] | Food tastes better. | 食物更美味了 |
[16:17] | The air seems fresher. You’ll have more energy… | 空气更清新了,你会更加精力充沛 |
[16:19] | …and self-confidence than you ever dreamed of. | 比你曾经梦想的还要自信 |
[16:24] | – Hello. – Hello, Jerry, it’s your father. | – 喂 – 杰瑞,是我,你老爸 |
[16:26] | – Oh, hi, Dad. – Is it all right… | – 嗨,爸 – 我们可以… |
[16:27] | …if we move in with you for a little while? | 先搬去你那住一段时间吗? |
[16:31] | – What was that? – Nothing. A bottle broke, that’s all. | – 什么声音? – 没什么,碎了个瓶子而已 |
[16:34] | What do you mean, you’re gonna move in here? | 你说什么,你们要搬来这里? |
[16:37] | Because the Costanzas are moving in to Del Boca Vista. | 因为克斯坦萨夫妇 也要搬去“德尔・博卡畅想” |
[16:39] | – But it’s a big complex. – You don’t understand. | – 但那儿是个大型小区 – 你不会明白的 |
[16:42] | You gotta have a buffer zone. | 我和他间需要缓冲区 |
[16:45] | All right, fine. Come over here. | 好吧,过来吧 |
[16:49] | What? | 什么? |
[16:50] | They’re not going back to Florida. | 他们不回佛罗里达了 |
[16:53] | – They’re moving here. – What? Why? | – 他们要搬来这里 – 什么?为什么? |
[16:55] | Because your parents are going down there. | 因为你爸妈要搬去那里 |
[16:58] | My buffer zone just went from 1200 miles down to two feet. | 我的缓冲区从1200里变为2里了 |
[17:01] | You gotta do something. | 你得做点什么 |
[17:03] | Hey, I’m sorry. You had your buffer zone for many years. | 嗨,不好意思 你享受缓冲区已经好多年了 |
[17:05] | It’s my time to live, baby. | 现在轮到我了,小子 |
[17:11] | You know what you’re doing, don’t you? | 知道你在做什么吗? |
[17:13] | You’re killing independent Jerry. | 你毁掉了一个无忧无虑的杰瑞 |
[17:16] | I gotta go see my Uncle Leo. | 我得去看我叔叔利奥 |
[17:19] | I think he may have made a big mistake. | 我想他也许犯了个大错 |
[17:22] | – Move back with Lydia? – Come on. | – 搬回丽迪雅那儿? – 拜托 |
[17:24] | You’re lucky to have anybody. | 能有个人要你就不错了 |
[17:27] | Last week you told me I was in my prime. I should be swinging. | 上周你还说我正值壮年 我的生活应该多姿多彩 |
[17:30] | Swinging? What, are you out of your mind? | 多姿多彩?你疯了吗? |
[17:33] | Look at you. You’re disgusting. | 看看你自己,你简直令人作呕 |
[17:36] | You’re bald. You’re paunchy. | 秃顶,大腹便便 |
[17:37] | All kinds of sounds are emanating from your body 24 hours a day. | 一天24小时,你身体不停的发出各种声音 |
[17:41] | If there’s a woman that can take your presence for more than 10 seconds… | 如果有哪个女人可以忍受你超过10秒 |
[17:45] | …you should hang on to her like grim death. | 你应该赖上她直到死 |
[17:47] | Which is not far off, by the way. | 虽说也已经不远了 |
[17:49] | – But she’s an anti-Semite. – Can you blame her? | – 但她是个反犹分子 – 你有资格说她吗? |
[17:54] | You don’t think he minds us staying here, do you? | 你觉得他会介意我们住在这吗? |
[17:56] | Why would he mind? We’re his parents. | 有什么好介意的?我们是他父母 |
[18:02] | – Hi, Elaine. – Hello. | – 嗨,伊莲 – 嗨 |
[18:04] | – Jerry’s not here? – No. | – 杰瑞不在? – 不在 |
[18:08] | – Oh, my God. – What? | – 噢,天哪 – 怎么了? |
[18:11] | A poppy seed. | 是罂粟籽 |
[18:13] | It must have been in the chicken. | 肯定是鸡肉里的 |
[18:16] | Oh, I’m dead. | 噢,我死定了 |
[18:18] | I’m going to the doctor’s in a half an hour. | 我半个小时后就要去医生那儿了 |
[18:20] | – Why? – It’s a long story. | – 怎么了? – 说来话长了 |
[18:22] | Just a second. I have to go to the bathroom. | 那等会儿再说,我得先去去洗手间 |
[18:26] | Wait. What are you gonna do in there? | 等等,你去那干嘛? |
[18:28] | What am I gonna do in the bathroom? | 我去洗手间能干嘛? |
[18:30] | You gotta do me a favour. | 你得帮我个忙 |
[18:31] | – Elaine, I really have… – Hold on a second, Mrs. Seinfeld. | – 伊莲,我真的得… – 憋一下,宋飞太太 |
[18:34] | I need your sample. | 我需要你的尿样 |
[18:37] | You want my urine? | 你需要我的尿样? |
[18:38] | I need a clean urine sample from a woman. | 我需要份健康女性的尿样 |
[18:41] | – I don’t know. – Oh, please, Mrs. Seinfeld, please? | – 不行吧 – 求你了,宋飞太太 |
[18:43] | Well, what am I gonna do it in? | 好吧,可你让我放哪儿? |
[18:46] | – Well, one of those glasses. – Jerry’s glasses? | – 随便哪个杯子 – 杰瑞的杯子? |
[18:49] | Oh, yeah. He won’t mind. Come on, you’re his mom. | 他不会介意的,你是他妈 |
[18:55] | I could… Should I use a coffee cup? | 我…咖啡杯可以不? |
[18:57] | – Yeah, coffee cup’s fine. – Or maybe I could use a juice glass. | – 可以,咖啡杯不错 – 或者用果汁杯 |
[19:00] | Yes, yes. Fine, fine. A juice glass. It’s perfect. | 好的好的,可以,果汁杯,没问题 |
[19:02] | – This one is kind of scratched. – It doesn’t matter. | – 可这上面有点儿划痕 – 没关系 |
[19:05] | – All right. How…? A milk glass. – A milk glass, a juice glass. | – 牛奶杯怎么样? – 牛奶杯,果汁杯 |
[19:08] | – Any glass, just pick a glass. – Jerry really doesn’t… | – 随便什么杯子,挑一个就行 – 这些杯子 |
[19:11] | …wash these very well. – Mrs. Seinfeld, choose a glass. | – 可真得好好洗洗 – 宋飞太太,随便拿个杯子 |
[19:14] | Pick a glass, Mrs. Seinfeld. | 快挑个杯子吧,宋飞太太 |
[19:18] | All right. I got everything here. | 好了,全在这儿了 |
[19:20] | I got the Cyclone F series… | 这有“旋风F”系列 |
[19:22] | …Hydra Jet Flow, Stockholm Superstream, you name it. | 连续喷射式水流,斯德哥尔摩超级水流 凡你能说得出的都有 |
[19:25] | What do you recommend? | 有推荐的吗? |
[19:26] | – What are you looking for? – Power, man, power. | – 你想要个什么样的? – 够劲儿的,伙计 |
[19:29] | Like Silkwood. | 像电影《丝克伍》中用的那种 |
[19:30] | – That’s for radiation. – That’s right. | – 那是清洁核辐射用的 – 没错 |
[19:33] | Now, what is this? | 这是什么? |
[19:36] | That’s the Commando 450. I don’t sell that one. | 那是“突击队450”,我不卖的 |
[19:38] | No, that’s what we want, the Commando 450. | 我就要那个“突击队450” |
[19:40] | No, believe me. That’s only used in the circus for elephants. | 不,听我的,那是马戏团给大象洗澡用的 |
[19:42] | – Just give it to us. – We’ll pay anything. | – 我们要了 – 我们出高价 |
[19:44] | – Give me the money. – We’ve got the… | – 把钱给我 – 我们有… |
[19:47] | – What about Jerry? – He couldn’t handle that. | – 杰瑞呢? – 他受不了这个 |
[19:49] | He’s delicate. | 他太脆弱了 |
[19:52] | It’s nice being back at Leo’s. Jerry’s place was too small. | 还是回利奥那儿住好了 杰瑞,这太挤了 |
[19:55] | First Leo breaks up, then he goes back. | 利奥一会儿分手一会儿又搬回去 |
[19:57] | What the hell’s going on? | 究竟搞什么名堂 |
[19:59] | – Who is it? – It’s the super. | – 谁啊? – 管理员 |
[20:01] | We’re installing new low-flow showerheads in all the bathrooms. | 我们是来安装低流量流蓬头的 |
[20:06] | Low-flow? | 低流量? |
[20:07] | I don’t like the sound of that. | 我讨厌这个 |
[20:10] | So as a result of your test being free of opium… | 鉴于你的尿检已经不呈阳性了… |
[20:14] | …I am reinstating you. – Oh, yes! | – 我通知你复职 – 太好了 |
[20:17] | What a load off. | 一块石头落地了 |
[20:19] | So when are we going to Africa? | 那我们什么时候去非洲? |
[20:21] | I’m afraid I can’t take you. | 恐怕我还是不能带你去 |
[20:24] | What? Why not? | 什么?为什么? |
[20:26] | Elaine, according to your urine analysis, you’re menopausal. | 伊莲,从尿样分析来看 你已经到了绝经期 |
[20:30] | You have the metabolism of a 68-year-old woman. | 你的新陈代谢像个68岁老女人 |
[20:33] | But I wanted to see the Bushmen. | 但是我想看布希曼人 |
[20:35] | Oh, and one more thing. | 对了,还有一件事情 |
[20:37] | You may have osteoporosis. | 你可能还有点骨质疏松 |
[20:41] | – Well, it’s been a great visit. – Jerry, I’ll tell you. | – 一路顺风 – 杰瑞,我跟你说 |
[20:43] | First thing I’m gonna do when I get back to Florida is take a shower. | 我回佛罗里达后的第一件事就是洗澡 |
[20:46] | At least the Costanzas changed their mind about moving. | 至少克斯坦萨夫妇已经改变主意 不搬走了 |
[20:49] | – They couldn’t bear leaving George. – George must be happy about that. | – 他们放不下乔治 – 乔治一定高兴坏了 |
[20:53] | You have no idea. | 那可未必 |
[20:56] | Take my swim trunks. I won’t need them. | 把我的泳裤拿去,我用不着了 |
[20:59] | What does he want with your swim trunks? | 他要你泳裤干嘛? |
[21:01] | Why should they go to waste? | 为什么要浪费? |
[21:12] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 |