时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I love when you’re in the middle of a dream… | 当你做梦做到一半的时候,闹钟突然响起 |
[00:06] | …and your alarm goes off, you incorporate the sound into the dream… | 你把那响声融入到梦里去… |
[00:09] | …so you can keep sleeping. | …然后你就可以继续睡大觉 |
[00:11] | And you’ll make any adjustment in the dream to do it. | 在梦里你会想尽一切办法来这么做 |
[00:14] | I was with Marie Antoinette in a dream last night. | 昨天晚上我梦见和路易十四皇后在一起 |
[00:17] | She was on the guillotine, the blade came down… | 她被压在断头台下,闸刀落下… |
[00:19] | …her head fell in the basket, rolled over… | …她的头落入了前方的竹篮里 打了个滚… |
[00:21] | …and she started singing Neil Diamond’s “Solitary Man.” | …然后开始唱起 尼尔・戴蒙德的“孤独的人” |
[00:26] | And I thought, “That is not my alarm going off. | 然后我就想 “那铃声不是我的闹钟在响 |
[00:29] | This is actually happening.” | 这是她在唱歌” |
[00:35] | It’s June! Hey! | 是六月,哈哈 |
[00:39] | It’s June! It’s June, June, June! | 是六月,是六月,六月啊,六月 |
[00:43] | It’s June! June! June! | 是六月,六月啊,六月 |
[00:47] | It’s June! | 是六月 |
[00:53] | June! June, baby! | 六月, 六月, 宝贝 |
[00:57] | – What? – The catering hall screwed up. | – 怎呢了? – 喜宴公司把事情弄砸了 |
[00:59] | The wedding is delayed until June. | 婚礼被推迟到了六月 |
[01:01] | – It’s like a stay of execution. – Dead man walking. | – 这就像死刑 – 没错,缓期执行 |
[01:06] | This is my lucky day. | 今天我运气不错 |
[01:08] | Well, one out of 20,000. That’s not bad. | 没错,千年一会的小概率事件 也不算太差咯 |
[01:09] | Yeah. Hey, wait a second. You know, good news for you too. | 那确实,对了,还有一件事 我也有一个你的好消息 |
[01:12] | Susan’s friend, Hallie, broke up with her boyfriend. | 苏珊的朋友,海莉,刚和男友分手了 |
[01:15] | – She did? – Yeah. | – 是吗? – 绝对的 |
[01:16] | – So? Wheels? – In motion. | – 所以,我有机会? – 机会大大的 |
[01:19] | – The wheels are in motion. – Beautiful. | – 你的机会大大的 – 太好了 |
[01:21] | Hey, if this works out, forget about it. | 如果这段时间我过得不错,我就不结婚了 |
[01:23] | Vacations together, movies together, dinner together. | 一起度假,一起看电影,一起晚饭 |
[01:27] | It’s almost as good as if I didn’t get married. | 几乎跟没有结婚一样爽 |
[01:29] | Set it up. We can have dinner at the Friars Club. | 打扮一下, 我们去弗莱尔俱乐部吃晚饭 |
[01:31] | – The Friars Club? – I’m thinking of joining. | – 那个弗莱尔俱乐部? – 我正考虑加入 |
[01:33] | Pat Cooper said he would put me up for membership. | 帕德・库派说他会想办法帮我弄个会员 |
[01:36] | Hey. Listen, do me a favor, will you? I got a hot date tonight with Connie. | 嘿,哥们,能帮我个忙否? 我今晚和康妮有个约会 |
[01:41] | Wake me up in 20 minutes, all right? | 20分钟后叫醒我,好不? |
[01:42] | – Catnap? – No, no, no, no. This is evolutionary. | – 就打个盹? – 不,不,不,这是进化 |
[01:45] | I’ve been reading this book on Leonardo da Vinci. | 我在读一本关于达芬奇的书 |
[01:48] | See, that means “from Vinci.” Did you know that? | 这就是所谓的“达芬奇秘籍” 你知道什么意思吧? |
[01:51] | – Must be some book. – Yeah. | – 一定是本好书 – 没错 |
[01:52] | Well, it turns out that the master slept only 20 minutes every three hours. | 据发现,达芬奇每隔3小时就休息20分钟 |
[01:56] | That works to two and a half extra days… | 这么算下来,我每周醒着的时间… |
[01:58] | …that I’m awake per week, every week. | …就比以前多两天半 |
[02:00] | Which means if I live to be 80, I will have lived the equivalent of 105 years. | 就是说,如果我这样活到80岁 我将等同活到105岁 |
[02:06] | Not to mention how much you’ll accomplish. | 还不算你这段时间内能完成的事情 |
[02:08] | – I got a lot in the hopper. – Didn’t know you had one. | – 不少好东西都在我的时间漏斗里 – 我不知道你还有个漏斗 |
[02:10] | Oh, I got a hopper. A big hopper. | 哦, 我有一个,而且还很大个 |
[02:14] | All right, people… | 好了,各位同仁… |
[02:16] | …I’d like to begin with a hearty “hail and well met, good fellow”… | …首先由我来十二分地热烈欢迎… |
[02:19] | …to Bob Grossberg, joining us from Business Affairs. | …来自商业事务部的鲍勃・格拉斯堡 加入我们 |
[02:21] | Thanks. Hi, everybody. | 谢谢,大家好 |
[02:24] | Bob, we have a little baptism by fire for you, so to speak. | 鲍勃,我们有个烫手的山芋给你 那就是说… |
[02:28] | Poor bastard. | 可怜的家伙 |
[02:30] | You handle all the fact-checking and copyediting… | 你要负责所有新产品目录的… |
[02:33] | …for the new catalog. | …实物确认和印刷校验 |
[02:34] | Could you repeat that? | 您能再说一遍不? |
[02:37] | Why don’t you handle all the copyediting? | 不如你来处理所有印刷校验吧? |
[02:39] | – I’m sorry. What? – Copyediting. | – 对不起,我还是没听清 – 印刷校验 |
[02:43] | Never mind. | 还是算了 |
[02:45] | Elaine, you do it. | 伊莲,你来负责 |
[02:53] | Hi, I’m Jerry Seinfeld. Pat Cooper made a reservation for me. | 你好,我是杰瑞・宋飞 帕德・库派为我预订了位置 |
[02:56] | Yes, Mr. Seinfeld, but all gentlemen are required… | 好的,宋飞先生,但是所有男士要求… |
[02:59] | …to wear jackets in the dining room. | …穿夹克进餐 |
[03:01] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 噢,不好意思 |
[03:03] | How embarrassing this must be for you. | 你一定觉得很难堪吧 |
[03:05] | You just bought your own dinner. | 你笑都笑饱了吧 |
[03:08] | – No problem. Please, follow me. – Excuse me. | – 没问题,请跟我来 – 不好意思,借过 |
[03:11] | Funny. Isn’t he funny? Funny guy. | 风趣,他可是风趣的家伙 |
[03:15] | Friars. | 弗莱尔先生 |
[03:17] | Hey, not bad. I kind of like this little thing here. | 嘿,看上还成,上面这个东西挺有意思的 |
[03:19] | – It’s nice. – This way, please. | – 很不错 – 请这边来 |
[03:21] | Here we go. Here we go. | 我们走,我们走 |
[03:26] | Come on. | 相信我 |
[03:27] | I’m telling you, I can coach in the NFL. It’s not that hard. | 我告诉你,我能执教国家联盟橄榄球队 那玩意不难教 |
[03:30] | That might be the stupidest thing you’ve ever said. | 这也许是我听你说过最愚蠢的话 |
[03:32] | – Get out of here. – Come on. | – 一边凉快去 – 接受事实 |
[03:34] | No, the stupidest thing was when you said Steve Kroft from 60 Minutes… | 哦,我错了,你说最愚蠢的话应该是 那次你把《60分钟》的主持… |
[03:37] | …is the guy from Seals & Croft. | …史蒂夫・克罗夫特 弄成那个演《二重唱》的家伙 |
[03:39] | Watch the videos. I’m telling you, look at them. | 你应该自己去看看录像带 我告诉你了,自己看仔细点 |
[03:41] | Oh, come on. | 噢, 别不承认了 |
[03:47] | This is nice. | 好的很嘛 |
[03:51] | – Morning. – Morning? | – 早上好 – 早上好? |
[03:53] | – Yeah, what time is it? – Ten-thirty. | – 嗯,几点了? – 十点半 |
[03:56] | See, I got the whole night ahead of me. | 瞧,我还有漫漫长夜呢 |
[03:58] | – Boy, that’s a nice jacket. – Oh, I don’t believe this. | – 哥们,夹克不错 – 噢,有没有搞错 |
[04:02] | I forgot to give it back. It belongs to the Friars Club. | 我忘记把它还回去了 这是弗莱尔俱乐部的夹克 |
[04:04] | Yeah, I like that crest. | 不错,我喜欢这个小花冠 |
[04:06] | All right. | 得了吧 |
[04:08] | – Breakfast? – Oh, yeah. | – 早饭? – 没错 |
[04:09] | Most important meal of the day. | 一天中最重要的一餐 |
[04:11] | – This da Vinci sleep is working? – I’m percolating, Jerry. | – 你的达芬奇睡眠计划怎么样? – 我感觉养分正在渗透,杰瑞 |
[04:14] | I tell you, I have never felt so fertile. I’m mossy, Jerry. My brain is mossy. | 我从来感觉这么有营养 我浑身都是养分,有营养到头上都能长草了 |
[04:19] | Listen to this idea: | 我有个好主意 |
[04:20] | A restaurant that serves only peanut butter and jelly. | 开个餐馆,只提供花生黄油和果酱 |
[04:23] | – What do you call it? – PB and J’s. | – 你准备取个什么名字? – 就叫花生黄油果酱 |
[04:25] | – What do you think? – I think you need more sleep. | – 你觉得怎么样? – 我觉得你该洗洗睡了 |
[04:28] | So how’d your date work out with Connie? | 你和康妮的约会怎么样? |
[04:30] | I am telling you, this woman is strange. | 我只能说这女人很怪 |
[04:32] | She never wants to leave the apartment. | 她足不出户,像个宅女 |
[04:34] | It’s like she doesn’t wanna be seen with me. | 好像她不想被人看见和我在一起 |
[04:36] | – Now you’re being ridiculous. – Yeah. | – 你开始说些无稽之谈了 – 信不信由你 |
[04:38] | – No milk? – Oh, I’ll be back. | – 不要牛奶? – 等下回来 |
[04:57] | Jerry? | 杰瑞 |
[05:00] | Hey, Jerry. | 嘿,杰瑞 |
[05:02] | Come on, buddy. | 醒醒,哥们 |
[05:04] | Kramer. | 克莱默 |
[05:05] | – Are you awake? – Why? What time is it? | – 你醒了没有? – 干啥?几点了? |
[05:08] | – It’s 4. – Four in the morning? | – 四点 – 早上四点? |
[05:09] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:11] | – What’s wrong with you? – I’m bored. | – 你又发神经了? – 我很无聊 |
[05:13] | All this free time, I don’t know what to do. You wanna do something? | 大把时间,不知道干什么 你想干点啥? |
[05:16] | No. Would you just get out? | 不,你丫能给我消失不? |
[05:19] | – Well, you wanna rent a movie? – No. | – 哦,看碟不? – 不 |
[05:22] | Well, what am I gonna do? | 哦,那我该干点啥呢? |
[05:26] | – Ready for lunch? – I’m stuck here… | – 一起吃午饭去? – 我实在走不开… |
[05:28] | …editing the stupid catalog because of stupid Bob Grossberg. | …还要继续编辑这个该死的目录 因为那个该死的鲍勃 |
[05:32] | Listen, there’s something really suspicious about this guy. | 听着,我觉得那个家伙有点怪怪的 |
[05:35] | Every time Mr. Peterman tries to assign him any work… | 每次皮特慢先生派给他任务… |
[05:39] | …he says he can’t hear. And it all gets dumped on me. | …他就说听不见,然后我就成了替罪羊 |
[05:41] | – You think he’s faking? – I don’t know. | – 你认为他在装聋作哑? – 我不确定 |
[05:43] | I’d like to try that earpiece, see if it’s real. | 我得试试他的助听器 看看到底是不是真的 |
[05:45] | Hey, Elaine. | 你好,伊莲 |
[05:47] | Oh, you have a friend. | 噢,你有朋友在这里 |
[05:50] | Just wanted to say hi. | 来打个招呼而已 |
[05:52] | Bob, you know what? | 鲍勃,你知道不? |
[05:54] | I’m kind of swamped here. Could you give me a hand with the catalog? | 我这里够手忙脚乱的,你能帮我一下不? |
[05:58] | – I’m sorry. What? – I’m kind of swamped. | – 不好意思,你说什么? – 我要人帮忙 |
[06:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:04] | I’m having lunch with Mr. P. | 我和彼特曼先生一起吃中饭 |
[06:07] | I better get going. | 该走了 |
[06:11] | Did you see that? Did you see that, Jerry? | 你看到吗?你看到了吗,杰岁? |
[06:14] | – That was him? – Yes. | – 就是他? – 没错 |
[06:15] | – Somehow I thought he’d be taller. – All right. Listen. | – 比我想象中矮点 – 行了,听着 |
[06:19] | We’ll have to do this some other time. I got work to do. | 我们下次一起吃中饭,手里活放不下 |
[06:21] | – See you later. – All right. | – 那我先走了,回见 – 好吧 |
[06:33] | Hey, Bob. | – 嘿,鲍勃 |
[06:36] | Bob? | 鲍勃? |
[06:39] | Hey, Bobby, over here. | 嘿,鲍勃儿,在这里 |
[06:41] | Bob? | 鲍勃? |
[06:43] | Oh, Bob? | 哦,鲍勃? |
[06:45] | Bob? | 鲍勃? |
[06:51] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[06:54] | – Elaine. – Hi. | – 伊莲 – 嗨 |
[06:56] | I was just in the bathroom. | 我刚才在洗手间 |
[06:58] | Okay, Jerry, please, please. I’m really busy here. | 行了,杰瑞,求求你,我真的忙的很 |
[07:00] | No, no. I was in the bathroom with Bob. | 你听我说完,我刚才在洗手间遇见鲍勃了 |
[07:02] | – So what? – No, I kind of tried to test his hearing. | – 那又怎样? – 没怎样,但是我试着探探他的听力 |
[07:05] | Get out! What did you do? | 少闹了,你怎么试探的? |
[07:07] | I snuck up behind him at the urinal, tried to see if he could hear me. | 我趁他尿尿溜到他背后 然后看他能听见我不 |
[07:11] | – And? – Well, he flinched sort of. | – 结果? – 嗯,他大概稍微有点颤抖 |
[07:16] | What do you mean, sort of? What did he do? | 什么叫大概有点?他到底什么反应? |
[07:18] | Well, he kind of moved his head, you know? | 他动了动头, 知道不? |
[07:20] | But it might have been on the zip-up. | 但是好像是在关他的南天门 |
[07:22] | – So you don’t know anything? – Actually, no. | – 所以弄了半天,什么都没有 – 实际上一点都没有 |
[07:25] | – All right. Good job. – Right. | – 行了,干的不错 – 噢 |
[07:32] | Come in. | 进来 |
[07:37] | Last night, huh? Was that something or was that something? | 昨晚怎样?很爽还是特别爽? |
[07:40] | – That was something. – She’s great, isn’t she? | – 确实比较爽 – 她很不错,对不? |
[07:42] | Fantastic. Fantastic woman. | 简直完美,完美的女人 |
[07:44] | – I told you. – I’m nuts about her. | – 我告诉过你 – 我为她疯狂 |
[07:47] | Do you think she could be an it? | 你认为她就是我们谈论的那个? |
[07:49] | – She could be. – We might have an it! | – 也许她就是 – 我们也许找到了梦中情人 |
[07:51] | – “lt” written all over her. – She’s got everything. | – 她浑身都写满了,我就是,我就是 – 她拥有那一切特质 |
[07:53] | She’s intelligent, smart, got a great sense of humor. | 她有智慧,聪明,还很幽默 |
[07:56] | – I don’t know. I didn’t really talk to her. – She’s smart. | – 我不清楚,没和她深谈过 – 她很聪明 |
[07:59] | – You take my word for it. – Whatever. | – 相信我 – 随便你怎么说 |
[08:01] | We could be like the Gatsbys. | 我们可以像《了不起的盖茨比》那样 |
[08:03] | Didn’t they always have a bunch of people around… | 他们不总有一帮小弟围着… |
[08:05] | …and they were all best friends? | …大家称兄道弟,对不? |
[08:08] | – That doesn’t sound right. – No. | – 听上去怪怪的 – 是有点 |
[08:10] | Tonight she’s got tickets for that show she’s working on… | 今晚她有几张她筹备的演出门票… |
[08:12] | …The Flying Sandos Brothers. – Flying Sandos, beautiful. | …演出叫“飞翔的山度士兄弟” – 飞翔的山度士,听上去不错 |
[08:15] | Great, 7:30, all right? | 那成,晚上七点半见,怎么样? |
[08:16] | – Walk me down to the Friars. – Sure. | – 那一起去到弗莱尔 – 好啊 |
[08:18] | So, Jerry, there’s an empty apartment in my building. | 杰瑞,我那栋楼里有个空单元 |
[08:22] | If you and Hallie want, we could try to hold it maybe. | 如果你和海莉想要住一起 我们可以想办法帮你留住 |
[08:26] | – It’s not here. – What? | – 不在这里 – 什么东西? |
[08:27] | The jacket. It’s not here. It’s gotta be here. | 那件夹克,不在这里 应该在这里的 |
[08:30] | Oh, boy. | 哦,哥们 |
[08:33] | Thanks for that 4 a.m. wake-up call last night. | 感谢你昨天凌晨四点打电话叫醒我 |
[08:36] | Where the hell is that jacket? | 那件夹克到什么鬼地方去了? |
[08:38] | – Oh, the one with the crest? – Yeah. | – 哦,那件有个小花冠的? – 没错 |
[08:40] | – That’s at the cleaner’s. – The cleaner’s? How did it get there? | – 在干洗店那里 – 干洗店?怎么会到那里去了? |
[08:43] | Well, I borrowed it last night… | 我昨晚借用了… |
[08:45] | …and it got a little dirty. – Great. | – …然后弄得有点脏 – 真好 |
[08:47] | Somehow I dozed off and woke up in a pile of garbage. | 不知怎么我就睡着了 醒来后就在一堆垃圾里了 |
[08:52] | Somehow? You’ve had an hour and 20 minutes sleep in three days. | 不知道怎么得? 三天你总共就睡了一小时二十分 |
[08:55] | Well, so look, the cleaner’s said you could pick it up tonight at 6. | 没问题 干洗店说你今天晚上六点可以去取 |
[08:59] | All right. I just hope I can get it to the Friars before the show. | 那行,我只希望能在看演出前还给弗莱尔 |
[09:02] | Won’t be a problem, don’t worry about it. | 没问题,甭担心 |
[09:05] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:07] | – Hey! – Watch out, boy. | – 嘿 – 小心了 |
[09:13] | Can you give us a hand with some of these boxes, Bob? | 鲍勃,你帮忙搬下箱子不? |
[09:18] | Bob? | 鲍勃? |
[09:24] | I want you so bad, Bob. | 我想你想疯了,鲍勃 |
[09:28] | You turn me on so much. | 你让我浑身骚动 |
[09:32] | You’re so damn sexy. | 你是这么的性感 |
[09:36] | I’m starting to unbutton. | 我忍不住要把衣服脱了 |
[09:39] | Anything getting through? Bob? | 你感觉到了吗,鲍勃? |
[09:46] | – They perform all over. Europe mostly. – European tours. | – 他们到处表演,主要在欧洲 – 欧洲巡回演出 |
[09:50] | – Sorry. Sorry I’m late. – Hey, Jerry. | – 对不住,对不住,我迟到了 – 嘿,杰瑞 |
[09:52] | – You’re wearing the jacket? – It wasn’t ready on time. | – 你穿了那件夹克? – 实际还没有清理好 |
[09:54] | – I have to return it after the show. – Sure, sure, sure. | – 我必须在看完演出后还回去 – 没问题 |
[09:57] | How about these seats? Are these fantastic, huh? | 看看这位置,真是太棒了,对不? |
[09:59] | I feel like Lincoln. | 感觉我就像林肯 |
[10:01] | Well, let’s hope this evening turns out a little better. | 哦,那就祈祷今晚运气比他好点 |
[10:15] | So are you sure you don’t wanna go to the movies? | 你确定不想去看电影? |
[10:18] | No, Cosmo. I like just being here with you. | 不,克斯莫,我就想和你在一起 |
[10:21] | Well, it’s… | 哦,这可是… |
[10:23] | It’s a bold adventure, huh? | 这可是赤裸裸的冒险 |
[10:27] | This is risky business, huh? | 一项风险买卖 |
[10:30] | I’m all atwitter. | 我又紧张又刺激 |
[11:07] | How would you kind people like to lend me a hand with our next trick? | 有观众能帮我完成下一个节目吗? |
[11:10] | – I don’t think so. – Please, take off your jacket. | – 反正不是我 – 请把你的夹克脱下 |
[11:13] | – My jacket? – Yes, the jacket. | – 我的夹克? – 对,你的夹克 |
[11:15] | What do you say, ladies and gentlemen? | 你们认为怎么样,在场的女士先生们? |
[11:18] | You can’t argue with that. | 群众的呼声很高啊 |
[11:20] | – Come on. – Do it. | – 来嘛 – 试一试 |
[11:21] | – Come on, Jerry. Do it! – Give him the jacket. Go ahead. | – 杰瑞,别害羞,试一试 – 把夹克给他,来吧 |
[11:24] | All right. | 好啦 |
[11:29] | And now we say the magic word: | 那现在我们念魔力咒语 |
[11:34] | And we make it disappear. | 我们让它消失 |
[11:42] | Oh, Cosmo. | 噢,克斯莫 |
[11:45] | Cosmo. | 克斯莫 |
[11:46] | Oh, Cosmo. | 噢,克斯莫 |
[11:49] | Honey, can you move a little? This hurts. | 亲爱的,你能稍微挪一挪吗?压得我疼 |
[11:52] | Cosmo? | 克斯莫? |
[11:56] | Oh, my God. Cosmo, wake up. | 噢,我的天,克斯莫,快醒醒 |
[11:59] | Cosmo? | 克斯莫? |
[12:02] | Oh, my God. He’s dead. | 如来佛祖,他死了 |
[12:06] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[12:15] | Yeah, Tommy, this is Connie. You gotta help me. | 是我,汤米,我是康妮,你一定要救救我 |
[12:18] | Some guy dropped dead on top of me. | 有个男人压在我身上死了 |
[12:21] | I can’t call the cops because Joey might find out. | 我不能叫警察,会被乔伊发现的 |
[12:25] | I can’t. I’m stuck. You gotta help me. | 我不能,我被困住了,你一定要来帮我啊 |
[12:36] | This is very exciting. The inner sanctum here. | 好激动,这里是后台休息室 |
[12:42] | Hi, I was in the audience earlier. You threw my jacket. | 你好,我是之前的一个观众 你把我的夹克给扔了 |
[12:44] | – I just wanted to pick it up. – Jacket? | – 我想要回来 – 夹克? |
[12:47] | – What jacket? – I had a jacket with a crest on it. | – 什么夹克? – 上面有个小花冠那件 |
[12:49] | You came into the audience, you threw it away. | 你走到观众中间,然后把它扔了出去 |
[12:53] | Are you sure it was me? | 你确定是我? |
[12:55] | – It was you or one of your brothers. – Well, two of them have left already. | – 是你,或者是你兄弟中的一个 – 哦,其中的两个已经走了 |
[13:04] | – No. – It doesn’t even belong to me. | – 不会吧 – 那件衣服不是我的 |
[13:05] | – It belongs to the Friars Club. – Sorry. | – 是弗莱尔俱乐部的 – 不好意思 |
[13:10] | – Jerry, I’m sure it’ll turn up. – I’m sure it won’t. | – 杰瑞,一定能找回来的 – 一定找不回来 |
[13:12] | Don’t worry. I’ll get the jacket back. | 别担心,我会把夹克弄回来 |
[13:14] | There you go. She’s gonna get the jacket back. | 你看,没事了,她会把夹克弄回来 |
[13:17] | So let’s go get some coffee, huh? | 走,我们去喝咖啡去,怎样? |
[13:19] | – I’m a little tired. I think I’ll go home. – Oh, that’s too bad. | – 我有点累了,我还是回家算了 – 哦,那太不巧了 |
[13:22] | Yeah, we’ll do it another time. | 嗯,我们下次找时间去吧 |
[13:24] | George, we’ll go. | 乔治,我们去 |
[13:43] | Broke a shoelace today. | 我今天鞋带断了 |
[13:46] | I can get you shoelaces tomorrow. | 我明天给你弄条新的 |
[13:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:53] | So, what color? | 是什么颜色的? |
[13:56] | Brown. | 棕色 |
[14:00] | Maybe a black. | 也许是黑色的 |
[14:01] | – More coffee? – No, check. Please. | – 还要咖啡不? – 不,请给我埋单 |
[14:15] | That nut is always up to something. | 那家伙总是弄出点妖蛾子 |
[15:00] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿,嘿 |
[15:05] | Mama! | 妈妈啊 |
[15:09] | No! | 不 |
[15:11] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[15:13] | Help! | 救命 |
[15:16] | Elaine, I think I’ve been working you a little too hard lately. | 伊莲,我想最近我给你太多工作了 |
[15:22] | So I have two tickets for you to The Flying Sandos Brothers magic show. | 所以我给你带了两张 “飞翔的山度士兄弟”的票 |
[15:27] | It is a real hoot. | 那可是火得不行的秀 |
[15:29] | – Well, thank you, Mr. Peterman. – The tickets are for tonight… | – 太感谢了,彼特曼先生 – 这是今晚的票… |
[15:32] | …so you and Bob can knock off a little early so you both can get ready. | …你和鲍勃可以早点下班 好有时间准备准备 |
[15:38] | Mr. Peterman, you… | 彼特曼先生,你… |
[15:39] | There’s no need to deny it, Elaine. | 没有什么不好意思的,伊莲 |
[15:42] | I heard every word you said. | 你上次跟鲍勃说的每句话我都听见了 |
[15:44] | And I know you wouldn’t be just having fun with his handicap. | 并且我也知道 你不是拿他的耳障来开玩笑 |
[15:47] | That kind of cruelty would be grounds for dismissal. | 要是你那么残忍,我可就要开除你了 |
[15:52] | Of course, Mr. Peterman. | 您真高明,彼特曼先生 |
[15:54] | Tell him I’ll come down and talk to him. Okay. Bye. | 告诉他我再找他谈谈,再见 |
[15:58] | Well, that was the Friars Club. | 完了,那可是弗莱尔俱乐部 |
[16:00] | Think they’re gonna let a jacket stealer join? I don’t think so. | 你认为他们会让 一个偷夹克的小偷加入? 别逗了 |
[16:03] | They’re gonna charge me $800 for the jacket… | 他们找我要800块的夹克赔偿费… |
[16:05] | …and I gotta deal with Pat Cooper. | … 我还要和帕德・库派去解释 |
[16:06] | What kind of show is that Sandos Brothers? | 你说那个山度士兄弟秀是个什么东西? |
[16:09] | They take your jacket and just throw it? I never heard of that. | 他们拿了你的夹克,然后扔了不管了? 闻所未闻 |
[16:12] | It was a little unusual. | 确实有点不寻常 |
[16:14] | So Susan and I were thinking dinner at our house Saturday night. | 苏珊打算这个星期六晚到我家吃饭 |
[16:17] | – Just the four of us. – No, I don’t think so. | – 就我们四个人 – 我才不去 |
[16:21] | – Why not? – I don’t know. I’m a little turned off. | – 为什么? – 我不知道,我有点泄气了 |
[16:24] | Come on, what are you talking about? | 有没搞错,你说什么呢? |
[16:26] | I’m… I’m kind of soured. | 我…我有点蔫了 |
[16:28] | – You’re soured? – Yeah, I’m soured. | – 你蔫了? – 对,蔫了 |
[16:30] | – Don’t be soured. – I’m sorry. I’m soured. | – 不准蔫 – 不好意思,我已经蔫了 |
[16:32] | Are you kidding? We were getting along. | 你搞笑吧?我们在一起好好 |
[16:34] | Where is this coming from? | 哪里来的念头? |
[16:35] | Frankly, I didn’t think she was concerned about my jacket. | 坦白说,我不觉得她真操心我的夹克 虽然她那么说 |
[16:38] | What are you talking about? She’s very concerned. | 你说什么呢?她关心得很 |
[16:40] | – She said she was gonna get it back. – Yeah, we’ll see. | – 她说了她会把夹克弄回来 – 哦,那走着瞧 |
[16:44] | If she gets it back, then you’ll have no reason to be sour. | 如果她把夹克弄回来,你就没有理由蔫了 |
[16:46] | You’ll de-sour, right? | 你会不蔫了,对不? |
[16:48] | – I’ll try and de-sour. – That’s not good enough. | – 我试试变不蔫 – 这还不够 |
[16:51] | You don’t try and de-sour. You have to sweeten too. | 你不但要不蔫,还有变得生机勃勃 |
[16:53] | I’ll try. I’ll try and de-sour and sweeten. | 我尽力,我尽力变得不蔫 还要生机勃勃 |
[16:57] | I wanna get it back to when we were the Gatsbys. | 我要我们回到盖茨比的年代 |
[17:00] | – I still don’t know what that means. – Yeah. | – 我还是不明白你说的是什么时候 – 你装 |
[17:04] | God. | 天啊 |
[17:05] | – Oh, my God, what happened to you? – She tried to kill me, Jerry. | – 我的天,你怎么了 – 她想杀了我,杰瑞 |
[17:09] | – Who? – Connie! | – 谁? – 康妮 |
[17:11] | – What did she do? – I don’t know. | – 她做了什么? – 我不知道 |
[17:13] | But I woke up in the Hudson River in a sack! | 但是我醒来的时候 我在一麻袋里往哈得孙河里沉 |
[17:17] | I think she drugged me. But she’s a murderer, and I’m calling the cops. | 我想她一定是先用药把我迷倒 她是杀人凶手,我要报警 |
[17:21] | Why would she try and kill you? | 她为什么想要杀你? |
[17:22] | Well, isn’t it obvious? She doesn’t want anybody else to have me. | 这还不明显?她不愿让其他人得到我 |
[17:30] | – Hey, there’s Uncle Miltie. – Yeah, it is. | – 嘿, 那是米尔提叔叔 – 没错 |
[17:33] | And there’s David Steinberg. | 那是大卫・斯坦伯格 |
[17:34] | – The comedian or the manager? – The manager. | – 那个喜剧演员还是那个经理? – 那个经理 |
[17:38] | Hey, there’s Pat. Hey, Pat. | 嘿,帕德在那里,嘿,帕德 |
[17:40] | What went wrong? What’s the matter with you? | 怎么回事?你脑子秀逗了? |
[17:42] | – What, are you a kleptomaniac? – I forgot to take it off. | – 你丫有集物癖? – 我忘记脱下来了 |
[17:45] | You forgot to take it off? | 你忘记脱下来了? |
[17:47] | Oh, you go into a department store, you put a suit on and walk right out. | 噢,你怎么不去商场穿上件西装 然后不买单就走人? |
[17:51] | – What, are you some sort of an idiot? – I’m sorry. | – 你丫是不是有点脑子问题? – 不好意思 |
[17:53] | – Where’s the jacket? – One of the Gypsies took it. | – 夹克呢? – 吉普赛人弄走了 |
[17:55] | Oh, the Gypsies took it. | 噢, 被吉普赛人弄走了 |
[17:57] | Of course, New York has a lot of Gypsies. | 那当然,纽约有的是吉普赛人 |
[17:59] | – On every block, there’s a Gypsy. – Well, it’s true. I saw it. | – 每个街角都有一个吉普赛人 – 没错,我就看到过 |
[18:02] | Excuse me, are you an entertainer? | 不好意思,你是娱乐圈的人不? |
[18:04] | – Are you in show business? – No, l… | – 你在演艺圈里混不? – 不,我… |
[18:07] | Then what am I talking to you for? Bring the jacket back tomorrow. | 那我和你没什么好谈的 杰瑞,明天把那夹克给弄回来 |
[18:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:14] | Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Look at that guy. | 等一下,等一下,看那家伙 |
[18:16] | Isn’t that guy from the show? He’s wearing the jacket. | 他不就是在那场秀里的?他穿着那件夹克 |
[18:21] | – Oh, my God. You’re right. – Come on. | – 哦,天啊,你说的没错 – 走 |
[18:24] | Wait a second. Excuse me, gentlemen. | 等一下,不好意思,先生们 |
[18:26] | – Are you members? – I’m a prospective member. | – 你是会员不? – 我是准会员 |
[18:28] | Until then, that’s the way out. | 没成为之前,这是出去的路 |
[18:31] | – That guy has my jacket. – Let’s go. | – 那家伙穿了我的夹克 – 好,走 |
[18:33] | Excuse me. The guy is wearing a jacket that my… | 不好意思,那家伙穿着我的… |
[18:35] | – Come on. – Let’s go. | – 听我说 – 这边走 |
[18:36] | – If I could talk to the guy… – Hey! | – 如果我能和那哥们谈谈 – 嘿 |
[18:38] | These seats are fantastic. | 这位置真好 |
[18:41] | It was nice of Mr. Peterman to give us these tickets. | 彼特曼真是个好人,送票给我们 |
[18:43] | Yeah. Yeah, it was nice. | 没错,没错,很好 |
[18:47] | Yeah… | 是啊… |
[18:50] | …we got our own little private box here, don’t we? | …我俩独占了这个包厢,不是吗? |
[18:56] | Get off of me. Stop it. | 离我远点,住手 |
[18:57] | Stop it. Get off of me! | 住手,离我远点 |
[19:04] | Get ahold of yourself! Bob, get ahold of yourself! | 注意你的言行 鲍勃,注意你的言行 |
[19:19] | I don’t know how that guy gave us the slip. | 我不知道那家伙怎么会让我们进来 |
[19:21] | He probably went out the back. | 他可能没看见 |
[19:25] | Hey, it’s you. | 嘿,是你 |
[19:27] | – That’s my Friars Club jacket. – No, it is not. This is my jacket. | – 那是我弗莱尔俱乐部的夹克 – 不,不是,这是我的夹克 |
[19:30] | No, no, that’s my jacket. Give it back. Come on. I need this jacket. | 不,不, 这是我的夹克,还给我 放手,我需要这件夹克 |
[19:34] | I wanna join. I need it to become a member. | 我要加入那俱乐部,我要它来入会 |
[19:37] | Help! Help! | 救命,救命 |
[19:40] | What is he yelling about? They’re stealing. | 他尖叫个啥?是他们偷东西 |
[19:42] | I can’t believe it. | 真难以置信 |
[19:44] | – Hey, George, you know what? – What? | – 嘿,乔治,你看看 – 怎么了? |
[19:46] | I think this crest is different. | 这花冠形状不一样 |
[19:49] | It’s got a moose on it. | 这件是个驯鹿 |
[19:52] | – Moose? – Yeah. | – 驯鹿? – 没错 |
[19:55] | – I don’t think this is the jacket. – No, it’s not. | – 这不是我的那件 – 不,这不是 |
[20:01] | This is the jacket. | 这件才是 |
[20:04] | She got the jacket back. Thank you. | 她找回了你的夹克,谢谢 |
[20:08] | It got dirty, so they wanted to clean it before they gave it back to you. | 弄脏了,所以他们想洗干后还给你 |
[20:12] | – That’s nice of them. – That is nice. | – 他们真好人 – 是啊,是好人 |
[20:14] | – This is nice. – Yeah. | – 这可太好了 – 嗯 |
[20:16] | Let’s call Susan. We’ll go have coffee. | 我们打电话给苏珊,我们一起去喝咖啡 |
[20:19] | I’ll see you at the wedding. | 我还是在你婚礼上见吧 |
[20:41] | Great. Now she’s sour. | 瞧,现在她没兴趣了 |
[20:43] | – Maybe she’ll sweeten. – She won’t sweeten. And I’m bitter. | – 也许她会变回有兴趣 – 她不会再有兴趣,而且我很郁闷 |
[20:46] | There they are! | 他们在那 |
[20:48] | Here. Here, we’ll leave it there for you. | 在这,在这,我们把衣服留这 |
[21:12] | That’s her, officer. | 就是她,警官 |
[21:13] | Kramer. Oh, my God. I thought you were… | 克莱默,噢,我的天,我以为你已经… |
[21:15] | What, sleeping with the fishes? I guess I woke up. | 以为什么?和鱼一起睡觉了?我醒来了 |
[21:18] | You’re under arrest for the attempted murder of Cosmo Kramer. | 你涉嫌谋杀克斯莫・克莱默 你被捕了 |
[21:21] | – I didn’t do anything. – Oh, yeah. Yeah. | – 我什么也没做 – 哦,那确实,那确实 |
[21:23] | – Get your coat. We gotta take you in. – Can I call my lawyer? | – 穿上你的外套,我们要带你走 – 我能打电话给我律师不? |
[21:27] | Okay. Go ahead. | 行,赶快 |
[21:32] | Meet me at the police station. They’re arresting me for attempted murder. | 到警察局来救我,他们要逮捕我 说我企图谋杀 |
[21:36] | – Attempted murder? Of who? – This guy, Kramer. | – 企图谋杀?谋杀谁? – 那家伙,克莱默 |
[21:40] | – Cosmo Kramer? – Yeah, that’s right. | – 克斯莫・克莱默 – 对,就是他 |
[21:42] | I don’t want nothing to do with it. | 此事与我无关 |