| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | I was thinking about the wig historically. | 我一直在思考历史上戴假发的风俗 | 
| [00:05] | The Revolutionary War was the last war fought in wigs… | 假发最后一次被戴入战场是在独立战争中 | 
| [00:08] | …and it seems like that must have been hard. They’re going into battle: | 想想一定挺麻烦的,上阵前 战士们得检查: | 
| [00:11] | “Well, do I have my bullets? Do I have my bobby pins?” | 子弹带了吗?还有发夹呢? | 
| [00:14] | You gotta make sure you have everything. Lot more to worry about. | 除了确保带齐装备,更多需要担心的是: | 
| [00:17] | “What if I get killed? Is my wig on straight?” | 如果我死了会是什么形象? 假发还整齐吗? | 
| [00:20] | I don’t know when the whole wig thing came into style for a man… | 我不知道假发何时起成为一种时尚 | 
| [00:24] | …but I know when it went out: | 但我知道它何时过时: | 
| [00:25] | When the mirror was invented. | 是在镜子发明以后 | 
| [00:28] | No guy is looking in a mirror… | 没人会照着镜子 | 
| [00:30] | …powdering a thatch of horsehair on his head, going: | 拍拍一头马毛,说: | 
| [00:33] | “All right, let’s go rap to the ladies.” | 好了,让我们去和美女们搭讪吧 | 
| [00:40] | – I’m looking for a crested blazer. – A crested blazer. | – 我在找一件带饰章的夹克 – 带饰章的夹克 | 
| [00:43] | I wore one once, and I really think it did something for me. | 我以前有过一件,挺衬我的 | 
| [00:46] | Yes, I think we might have something. | 明白了,我们有这种 | 
| [00:50] | The Joseph Abboud crested blazer is the finest. | 艾堡德夹克是最好的 | 
| [00:53] | That’s hand ticking around the crest… | 你看饰章的周围都是手工织的 | 
| [00:55] | …and these are the world-famous corisso buttons… | 还有这个世界闻名的扣立瘦纽扣 | 
| [00:59] | …made from the finest antelope horn. | 用最好的羚羊角做的 | 
| [01:02] | Then they’ll match my sneakers. | 应该能配我的运动鞋 | 
| [01:06] | It looks fabulous on you. Shall I wrap it up? | 挺合身的,要包起来吗? | 
| [01:09] | You know, I’m not sure. | 是吗,我还没拿定主意 | 
| [01:12] | I’ll tell you what. | 怎么说呢 | 
| [01:13] | I’ll come back later with someone, see what they think. | 待会儿我带个人来,听听他的意见 | 
| [01:20] | – Really, I’ll be back. – Yeah. | – 真的,我会回来的 – 是吧 | 
| [01:24] | So I didn’t like the crest all that much, but the guy spent 15 minutes with me. | 其实我并不很喜欢那个带饰章的 但那家伙陪了我15分钟 | 
| [01:28] | To get out of the store, I said I wanted to see what someone else thought. | 为了脱身,我说我要听听别人的意见 | 
| [01:31] | Then he makes a face like he doesn’t believe me. | 然后他露出满脸不信的表情 | 
| [01:34] | So he knew you were making it up? | 那么,他知道你吹牛了? | 
| [01:36] | Yeah, he caught me. | 没错,被他识破了 | 
| [01:37] | So here’s what I want you to do. | 所以我要你帮我 | 
| [01:39] | Come with me to the store, and we’ll pretend to look at the coat. | 和我一起回那家店里,假装看下那件衣服 | 
| [01:42] | That’s ridiculous. | 那太荒谬了 | 
| [01:44] | Why go back there if you don’t want the coat? | 如果你不想买那件衣服 为什么还要回去? | 
| [01:46] | Because he thinks I was lying. I wanna show him I wasn’t. | 因为他觉得我是在撒谎,我想证明我没有 | 
| [01:50] | But you were. | 但你的确是 | 
| [01:51] | But if you go back with me, then I’m not. | 如果你和我一起回去,那就不是了 | 
| [01:54] | All right, fine. Whatever. | 好了,好了,随便你 | 
| [01:57] | Problems with the houseguest? | 你家的客人有麻烦了? | 
| [01:59] | What houseguest? | 什么客人? | 
| [02:00] | This friend of Susan’s is staying with us for two weeks. | 苏珊的朋友要在我家住两个礼拜 | 
| [02:03] | Now, am I wrong, or is that excessive? | 现在究竟是我小气还是他们过分了? | 
| [02:06] | Well, Bob Sacamano, he stayed with me once for a year and a half. | 哦,鲍伯曾在我那儿住了一年半 | 
| [02:10] | – Who is he? – He’s a wig master. | – 他是谁? – 是个假发师 | 
| [02:14] | – What is a wig master? – He’s with the touring company… | – 什么叫假发师? – 他是“约瑟与他的神奇彩衣” | 
| [02:16] | …of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. | 巡回演出公司的 | 
| [02:19] | He’s the guy in charge of the wigs. | 负责假发 | 
| [02:21] | Boy, imagine liking wigs to the point it becomes a career choice. | 伙计们,想象下 有人会喜欢假发以至将它作为终身事业 | 
| [02:26] | So how about some tickets, George? You know, I’d kill for a peek. | 那些票是做什么的,乔治? 我很想看一眼 | 
| [02:29] | Yeah, yeah. Sure, sure, sure. I gotta drop my car off at the new lot. | 是阿,没错,我得找个新地方停车了 | 
| [02:32] | – What lot’s that? – Jiffy Park. It’s incredible. | -什么地方? – 吉飞停车场,那里棒极了 | 
| [02:35] | Seventy-five dollars a month. | 75块一个月 | 
| [02:36] | Seventy-five bucks a month? | 75块一个月? | 
| [02:38] | You get this cool T-shirt when you sign up. | 签合约时还送了这件漂亮的体恤 | 
| [02:40] | Oh, I’m down. | 噢,太酷了 | 
| [02:42] | Remember me? I said I’d come back with someone, and I did. | 还记得我吗?我说过我会回来的 我做到了 | 
| [02:46] | – Surprised? – No, I believed you. | – 惊讶吗? – 不,我相信你 | 
| [02:48] | This is Elaine. | 这位伊莲 | 
| [02:50] | Oh, hello. I’m Craig. | 你好,我是克雷格 | 
| [02:53] | Oh, hi. | 你好 | 
| [02:55] | Well, here it is. | 就是这件 | 
| [03:00] | Joseph Abboud. | 艾堡德 | 
| [03:02] | And look at this hand ticking around the crest. | 看看这些饰章周围是手工织的 | 
| [03:05] | You know your clothes. | 你真识货 | 
| [03:07] | Well, I’m in the biz. I work for J. Peterman. | 噢,我是干这个的 我为杰・彼特曼时装工作 | 
| [03:10] | I love J. Peterman. I especially enjoy the catalog. | 我爱死彼得曼了,特别是它的时装目录 | 
| [03:14] | Those fanciful narratives really take me away. | 那些富于幻想的表述方式让我向往 | 
| [03:16] | – Oh, really? – Yeah. | – 真的吗? – 真的 | 
| [03:17] | – You know what? I write those. – No. | – 知道吗?那是我写的 – 不是吧 | 
| [03:19] | Elaine, what about the crest? What do you think of the crest here? | 伊莲,觉得这饰章怎么样? | 
| [03:22] | Well, I love it. | 不错,我很喜欢 | 
| [03:24] | – You what? – I think it’s great. | – 你说什么? – 我觉得非常好看 | 
| [03:26] | – I think you should get it. – Well… | – 我觉得你应该买下 – 是吗 | 
| [03:31] | – Will it be check or credit card? – Check. | – 支票还是信用卡? – 支票 | 
| [03:35] | I’ll need you to write down your phone number on the check for me. | 我需要你在支票上写下你的电话 | 
| [03:38] | Perhaps you could do the same. | 如果你愿意,也可以这么做 | 
| [03:45] | You weren’t supposed to say that. | 你不该那么说 | 
| [03:47] | – But I really did like it. – That’s not the point. | – 不过我真的很喜欢 – 那个不重要 | 
| [03:49] | You put me in a position where I had no choice. | 你让我没得选 | 
| [03:52] | Sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [03:53] | What about that guy asking you out right in front of me? | 那家伙怎么能在我面前约你出去? | 
| [03:56] | What is the big deal? | 有什么大不了? | 
| [03:58] | It was very emasculating. He doesn’t know the nature of our relationship. | 太不把我当菜了,他都没问咱俩什么关系 | 
| [04:01] | You’re there approving new clothes. That’s a girlfriend job. | 你在那帮我挑新衣服,那是女朋友的工作 | 
| [04:05] | How dare he? | 他怎么敢这样? | 
| [04:06] | He dared. | 他就敢 | 
| [04:13] | Hi, George. How was your day? | 你好,乔治,今天过得怎样 | 
| [04:17] | Good. Good day. | 好,非常好 | 
| [04:19] | – You? – I am getting so much work done. | – 你呢? – 我在做了很多事 | 
| [04:23] | – See? – Very nice. | – 怎么样? – 很漂亮 | 
| [04:26] | Hey, sweetie, how was your day? | 嘿,亲爱的,今天过得怎样? | 
| [04:28] | I already asked him that. He said, “Good. Good day.” | 我已经问过了,他说:“好,非常好” | 
| [04:39] | Thank God you’re home. I’m locked out. | 谢天谢地,你终于回来了 我被锁在外面了 | 
| [04:41] | I dropped my car at Jiffy Park… | 我把车停到了吉飞停车场 | 
| [04:42] | …and I forgot to take my apartment key off the ring. | 却忘了把房钥匙从钥匙环上拿下来 | 
| [04:45] | – So you got my spare? – No, I gave it back to you. | – 你有我的备用钥匙吧? – 没有,我还给你了 | 
| [04:48] | You did? | 还了吗? | 
| [04:50] | Well, look, can you take me over there? | 那么,能送我去停车场吗? | 
| [04:52] | – Oh, come on. – Oh, come on, Jerry. | – 噢,算了吧 – 噢,别这样,杰瑞 | 
| [04:54] | – It’s all the way over to 12th Avenue. – I didn’t tell you to park there. | – 就从12街一直往下走 – 我可没叫你停到那里 | 
| [04:57] | Now someone’s gotta drive you every time you need your car? | 难道你每次都要让人载你去取车? | 
| [05:00] | – Take the bus. – I’m not gonna take the bus. | – 坐公车吧 – 我才不坐公车呢 | 
| [05:02] | That’s why I got a car. | 要不我为什么买车 | 
| [05:05] | – Forget it. – I’m gonna get George to pick me up. | – 算了吧 – 我叫乔治来接我 | 
| [05:07] | He won’t take you. | 他不会来的 | 
| [05:11] | Got it, got it. Hello? | 我来,我来,喂? | 
| [05:14] | Can you take me over to Jiffy Park? | 你能载我去吉飞停车场吗? | 
| [05:16] | Yeah, I’ll pick you up right now. All right. Okay. Gotta go. | 可以,我现在就去接你 好,没问题,马上就去 | 
| [05:24] | So the wig mas… | 那个假发师… | 
| [05:25] | The wig master said you could stop by the theater tonight… | 那个假发师说你今晚路过剧院时 可以顺便停一下 | 
| [05:28] | …and he’ll show you around. | 他会带你参观一下 | 
| [05:31] | Would you pick a station! | 你选一个频道好不好 | 
| [05:32] | I like them all. | 我都想听 | 
| [05:38] | Oh, great. | 噢,这下好了 | 
| [05:39] | Now the volume knob fell off. | 音量旋钮都掉了 | 
| [05:44] | What’s this? | 这是什么? | 
| [05:46] | – Oh, God. – What? | – 噢,天啊 – 怎么了? | 
| [05:48] | It’s a c… | 是一个避… | 
| [05:50] | It’s a condom! | 是一个避孕套! | 
| [05:55] | How do you like working there at The Andover Shop? | 在安德沃商店工作感觉怎样? | 
| [05:58] | I mean, it’s pretty swanky. Upscale clientele. | 我是说,那里相当高档 都是些有钱人消费 | 
| [06:01] | Except for Jerry. | 除了杰瑞 | 
| [06:06] | So did you see anything you liked? | 那么你有没看到中意的? | 
| [06:09] | Because I can get you a considerable discount. | 因为我能帮你拿到相当不错的折扣 | 
| [06:11] | Really? Well, actually, yeah, I did see… | 真的?说实话,我的确有 | 
| [06:13] | …this amazing little black dress. It was sleeveless. | 是件非常棒的黑色连衣裙,无袖的 | 
| [06:17] | – The Nicole Miller. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | – 是妮可・米勒 – 对,对 | 
| [06:19] | – I’ll take care of it. – Really? | – 我会帮你搞定的 – 真的? | 
| [06:21] | But I barely know you. | 但是我们还不是很熟 | 
| [06:22] | Well, we’ll just have to do something about that, won’t we? | 那我们才要为此做点什么,不是吗? | 
| [06:37] | – Hey, Greg. – It’s Craig. | – 嘿,格雷 – 是克雷格 | 
| [06:39] | Oh, right. Nice lunch with Elaine? | 噢,对,和伊莲的午饭吃得不错吧? | 
| [06:42] | Yes, lovely. | 是,很愉快 | 
| [06:43] | You know, I’m just curious, how did you know she wasn’t my girlfriend? | 我很好奇,你怎么知道她不是 我的女朋友? | 
| [06:46] | Well, I could just sense it. | 噢,我就是能感觉 | 
| [06:49] | You know, we used to go out. | 知道吗,我们过去是一对的 | 
| [06:50] | – Oh, you did? – Oh, yeah, we went way out and wild. | – 噢,是吗? – 没错,我们还出去打野战呢 | 
| [06:55] | – Hey, Jer. – Hi, Elaine. | – 嘿,杰 – 嘿,伊莲 | 
| [06:58] | Would you like to buy a rose for your wife? | 想给太太买支玫瑰吗? | 
| [07:02] | How do you know she’s not my wife? | 你怎么知道她不是我太太? | 
| [07:07] | I wanna know, how did that get into my car? | 我想知道那东西怎么跑到我的车里的? | 
| [07:09] | Hey, look, you walk in this city, things are gonna stick to your foot. | 嘿,你在街上走路 都会有东西会粘脚底的 | 
| [07:13] | You open your car and… condom. | 你打开车门,然后…避孕套 | 
| [07:16] | That doesn’t explain the lipstick on the dashboard. | 那也解释不了我仪表盘上的唇印 | 
| [07:19] | Here, take a few shirts. | 看这儿,拿几件体恤吧 | 
| [07:25] | – What? – I’m terribly sorry, Mr. Kramer… | – 怎么了? – 非常抱歉,克莱默先生 | 
| [07:27] | …but we can’t get your car now. The keys have been misplaced. | 现在不能取你的车 车钥匙一时找不到了 | 
| [07:30] | I need those keys. I won’t be able to get into my apartment. | 我需要那些钥匙,我进不了屋 | 
| [07:33] | Mr. Kramer, you like Cadillacs? | 克莱默先生,你喜欢凯迪拉克吗? | 
| [07:38] | Yeah, I like Cadillacs. Why, what do you got on your mind? | 是的,我当然喜欢 为什么这么问,你想说什么? | 
| [07:41] | Take that pink Cadillac Eldorado over there. | 开走那边那辆粉红色的凯迪拉克 爱尔多拉多 | 
| [07:44] | It’s a Mary Kay car. | 那是玛丽・凯的车 | 
| [07:45] | – Mary Kay? – Mary Kay car. | – 玛丽・凯? – 玛丽・凯的车 | 
| [07:48] | I’ll see you later. Thanks for driving me. | 先走了,谢谢你带我一程 | 
| [07:50] | Hey, what’s happening? | 嘿,怎么回事? | 
| [07:52] | I’m gonna hang around here a little while. | 我要在这附近遛遛 | 
| [07:55] | Something funny going on here. | 有好戏了 | 
| [07:58] | You were wrong about Craig. He’s a very sweet guy. | 你误解克雷格了,他是个非常体贴的人 | 
| [08:01] | Well, what about the ponytail? | 好吧,那头马尾辫又是怎么回事? | 
| [08:02] | – What about it? – Come on. | – 那怎么了? – 算了吧 | 
| [08:04] | Ponytail? Get real. | 马尾辫!醒醒吧 | 
| [08:07] | All I know is he promised me a discount on that dress. | 我只知道他答应给我的裙子一个折扣价 | 
| [08:10] | Of course he did. The guy’s working you. | 他肯定会啦,他在利用你 | 
| [08:12] | Oh, Jerry, I’ve been around enough to know when I’m being worked. | 杰瑞,我的经验能分辨得出什么是利用 | 
| [08:15] | – Have you slept with him yet? – I just met him this morning. | – 你们上床了吗? – 我今早才认识他 | 
| [08:20] | It’s been known to happen. | 这肯定会发生的 | 
| [08:22] | I’m telling you right now, Elaine… | 告诉你,伊莲 | 
| [08:24] | …this guy’s gonna dangle that dress in front of you… | 这家伙会在你眼前晃悠那条裙子 | 
| [08:26] | …like a dirt farmer dangles a carrot in front of a mule. | 就像农民拿根胡萝卜在骡子眼前晃悠 | 
| [08:30] | Well, this is all very flattering… | 至少那都挺讨人喜欢的 | 
| [08:32] | – Like a shark fisherman with chum. – Okay. | – 就像狡猾的渔夫用的诱饵 – 够了 | 
| [08:35] | – Like a shrimp farmer… – Okay. | – 就像养虾人 – 够了 | 
| [08:39] | Well, that’s the grand tour… | 噢,真的不虚此行 | 
| [08:41] | …but I saved the best for last. – Oh, yeah. | – 我把压轴戏放在了最后 – 哦,是吗 | 
| [08:45] | Behold, the Technicolor Dreamcoat. | 瞧,神奇的彩衣 | 
| [08:49] | Spectacular. | 非同一般 | 
| [08:52] | Excuse me. Would you mind if I ask you a few questions? | 不好意思,介意我问几个问题吗? | 
| [08:56] | Are you a cop? | 你是警察吗? | 
| [08:57] | Oh, no, no. No, I’m not a cop. I work for the Yankees. | 噢,不不不,我不是警察 我在洋基工作 | 
| [09:01] | They stink. | 他们臭名昭著 | 
| [09:04] | Nevertheless, I was wondering if you and your friends… | 可是,我很好奇你和你朋友有没… | 
| [09:09] | …are doing business here at the Jiffy Park? | 在吉飞停车场这儿做过生意? | 
| [09:12] | You know, what do you people call it? | 你知道的,你们都叫它什么来着? | 
| [09:15] | Turning tricks? | 性交易? | 
| [09:19] | Anyway, see, the thing is, I found a condom in my car. | 没什么,只是我在我车里发现了个避孕套 | 
| [09:22] | Now, I’m not saying it’s yours… | 我不是说那是你的 | 
| [09:24] | …I just wanna know if I should change parking lots. | 我只想知道是否应该换个停车场 | 
| [09:26] | Get lost, mister. I’m trying to make a living here. | 走开,先生,我正在等生意呢 | 
| [09:29] | I’ll pay for your time. I just need some information. | 我会付钱的,我就想要些信息 | 
| [09:32] | How much do you want? Ten? Fifteen? | 你要多少?10块?15块? | 
| [09:34] | – You have change for 20? – Fifteen? | – 20块有得找吗? – 15块? | 
| [09:36] | – Well… – George? | – 哦 – 乔治? | 
| [09:37] | Hi, honey. | 嘿,亲爱的 | 
| [09:49] | – I hope that you’re telling me the truth. – Of course I’m telling the truth. | – 我希望你讲的是实话 – 当然,我讲就是实话 | 
| [09:52] | Because I have to be able to trust you. | 因为我必须要能相信你 | 
| [09:54] | If I can’t trust you, there’s no way that this can work. | 不然的话,你这套说辞根本没用 | 
| [10:01] | Really? | 真的吗? | 
| [10:03] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [10:05] | Well, then you really have something to think about… | 那你真的要考虑下 | 
| [10:08] | …because, you know, if there’s any doubt in your mind… | 因为,知道么,如果你脑子里有任何疑虑 | 
| [10:10] | And it doesn’t even have to be a big doubt, you know. | 不需要是很大的疑虑 | 
| [10:13] | Even a tiny doubt, a dot of a doubt… | 就算是个细微的,一丁点儿的疑虑 | 
| [10:15] | There’s no doubt. | 没有任何疑虑 | 
| [10:16] | Because if there’s any doubt at all, I feel that we should cultivate it. | 因为,如果有的话,我们应该培养它 | 
| [10:19] | Cultivate it? | 培养? | 
| [10:21] | Yes, you know, deal with it. We have to deal with the doubt, Susan. | 是的,知道吗,化解它 我们得化解疑虑,苏珊 | 
| [10:24] | The doubt must be dealt with. | 那些疑虑必须被化解 | 
| [10:26] | I have no doubt, George. Do you? | 我没有疑虑,乔治,你有? | 
| [10:31] | No. | 没有 | 
| [10:35] | You know, I can’t wait to get that dress. | 知道吗,我等不及想拿到那条裙子 | 
| [10:37] | Yeah, it should arrive imminently. | 噢,它应该快到货了 | 
| [10:39] | Arrive? | 到货? | 
| [10:40] | – Yes, from Milan. – But you said it was in the store. | – 是阿,从米兰来 – 可你说过店里就有 | 
| [10:43] | No, no, no. We sold out. We’ve had to order some more. | 不不不,我们卖完了,不得不再订一批 | 
| [10:46] | – But I thought Nicole Miller was ma… – Well… | – 可我以为米勒是… – 呃… | 
| [10:49] | – lan. – Hey, Craig. | – 伊恩 – 嘿,克雷格 | 
| [10:51] | Elaine, this is lan. | 伊莲,这位伊恩 | 
| [10:53] | – Oh, hi, lan. – lan. | – 你好,伊 – 伊恩 | 
| [10:55] | – lan. | – lan. – 伊 – 伊恩 | 
| [10:57] | He’s a friend of mine from England. | 他是我的一位英格兰朋友 | 
| [10:59] | So tell me, how are you doing? | 噢告诉我,最近怎么样? | 
| [11:01] | Well, I’m working over at The Andover Shop, actually. | 嗯,实际上,我现在安德沃商店工作 | 
| [11:03] | You should come by. | 你应该来看看 | 
| [11:05] | I’ll get you a great discount. | 我会给你个好折扣 | 
| [11:06] | Maybe I will. | 有机会我会去 | 
| [11:08] | – Nice meeting you. – Oh, nice to meet you. | – 很高兴认识你 – 噢,很高兴认识你 | 
| [11:11] | – Cheerio. – Bye, lan. | – 好好干 – 再见,伊 | 
| [11:14] | So you getting him a discount too? | 你也会给他折扣价? | 
| [11:16] | Well, why so surprised? | 是啊,有什么奇怪吗? | 
| [11:18] | No reason. | 没什么 | 
| [11:24] | That clothing salesman had a lot of nerve hitting on Elaine in front of me. | 那个买衣服的当着我的面对伊莲 说了很多敏感的话 | 
| [11:28] | He stands to make a big commission too, on that jacket with the crest… | 他肯定在那件夹克上赚了一大笔佣金 | 
| [11:31] | …that nobody seems to like. | 没人会看上那件夹克 | 
| [11:34] | You know what I’m gonna do? I’m gonna take that jacket back. | 知道我会怎么做吗?我要退掉那件夹克 | 
| [11:37] | I’m putting this guy right out of commission. | 让他一分钱佣金都拿不到 | 
| [11:41] | All right. I’m gonna turn in. | 好了,我要睡觉了 | 
| [11:44] | – Turn in? – Yeah, I had a tough day. | 睡觉?对,我今天累坏了 | 
| [11:48] | It’s only 9:00. | 现在才9点 | 
| [11:49] | Yeah, well, you know, I don’t argue with the body, Jerry. | 我不会和身体过不去的,杰瑞 | 
| [11:53] | That’s an argument you can’t win. | 那是永远赢不了的 | 
| [11:55] | I can’t go to sleep at 9:00. | 才9点,我睡不着 | 
| [11:57] | Well, you can go to your room and read. | 那么你回房里看书吧 | 
| [12:02] | Hey, look, you know, you’re the one who’s locked out. | 嘿,听着,你才是那个被反锁的人 | 
| [12:05] | I’m letting you stay here. You’re wearing my bathrobe. | 是我让你在这过夜,你穿的还是我的浴袍 | 
| [12:08] | You should adapt to me. | 你应该迁就我 | 
| [12:09] | But I’m tired. | 但是我很累了 | 
| [12:11] | Why don’t you go sleep at Newman’s? | 那你为什么不去纽曼那里睡啊? | 
| [12:13] | Oh, he’s got a girl up there. | 噢,他带了个妞回 | 
| [12:15] | This quilt is too thin. I know I’m gonna get cold. | 这被子太薄了,我看我要感冒了 | 
| [12:18] | I don’t even fit on this couch. | 而且这沙发也太短了 | 
| [12:22] | I don’t even know if I’m gonna sleep. | 我都不知道我能不能睡着 | 
| [12:24] | Well, that’s all I’ve got. | 没办法,我就只有这些 | 
| [12:27] | Well, can I sleep with you? | 那么,我能和你睡吗? | 
| [12:33] | Well, you’ve got that big, comfortable bed… | 你有张又大又舒服的床… | 
| [12:35] | …and that nice, warm quilt. | 还有张漂亮又温暖的被子 | 
| [12:37] | Kramer, there’s no way you’re sleeping with me. | 克莱默,我不会和你一起睡的 | 
| [12:41] | – Why? | – Why? – 为什么? – 为什么? | 
| [12:42] | – Yeah. – Do I really have to explain why? | – 是啊 – 真的要我解释为什么吗? | 
| [12:45] | – Well, l… – Hey. | – 我… – 嗨 | 
| [12:47] | – Hey. – What’s that? | – 嗨 – 这是什么? | 
| [12:50] | Squire’s walking stick. I had to write about it for the catalog. | 绅士棍,我要给它写目录 | 
| [12:55] | – You want it? – Yeah. | – 你有兴趣? – 嗯 | 
| [12:57] | You can have it. I don’t need it anymore. | 拿去吧,我不需要了 | 
| [12:59] | Oh, mama. | 哦,妈呀 | 
| [13:06] | Okay, so I am positive you are wrong about Craig. | 好了,现在我很肯定是你误解克雷格了 | 
| [13:10] | Yeah, why? | 是吗,为什么? | 
| [13:11] | Because he told a man he’d give him a discount too. A man, Jerry. | 因为他也说要给一个男人折扣价 一个男人,杰瑞 | 
| [13:16] | – So? Who is he? – Some friend of his from England. | – 这样?是谁? – 他的英国朋友 | 
| [13:18] | Don’t you see? | 你还不明白? | 
| [13:20] | – It’s all a big scam. – You’re nuts. | – 这全是他设计好的 – 你胡说 | 
| [13:23] | Well, how do you know he’s not wondering the same thing about you? | 你怎么知道他没担心一样的问题呢? | 
| [13:27] | – What do you mean? – What do I mean? | – 你什么意思? – 我什么意思? | 
| [13:29] | Well, perhaps he thinks that you’re working him for the discount. | 也许他在想你在为了折扣而利用他 | 
| [13:33] | Shaking that little butt of yours into big, big savings. | 扭扭你的小屁股,然后省一大笔钱 | 
| [13:37] | Then when you get it, you know, you drop him like a hot potato. | 当你得逞后,你知道的 就会把他当块烫山芋一样抛弃 | 
| [13:40] | Oh, please. | 噢,别胡扯了 | 
| [13:42] | No, see, the two of you need to work on trust. | 不,你听着,你们俩需要相互信任 | 
| [13:44] | And then, and only then… | 然后,只有那时 | 
| [13:46] | …will there be a free exchange of sex and discounts. | 才会有不求回报的性和折扣 | 
| [13:51] | The cornerstones of a healthy relationship. | 这是一段健康的恋爱关系的基石 | 
| [13:54] | And now, if you would excuse us… | 好了,现在,如果你不介意的话 | 
| [13:58] | …we need to get to bed. | 我们要睡觉了 | 
| [14:21] | Yeah. | 噢 | 
| [14:24] | This patio furniture’s on sale. | 帕缇欧家私大减价 | 
| [14:30] | Excuse me. I think I made a big mistake. | 不好意思,我想我犯了个错误 | 
| [14:33] | – I’d like my deposit back, please. – What’s the problem? | – 我想要回我的定金 – 怎么了? | 
| [14:36] | You got hookers turning tricks in my car. How’s that for starters? | 你让妓女在我车上卖淫 才开始就这样怎么行? | 
| [14:39] | That is all hearsay. | 那全是谣言 | 
| [14:41] | All right, very good. I’d like my car and deposit back. | 好了,那好 我只是想要回我的车和定金 | 
| [14:44] | – Can’t do it. – What do you mean? | – 不行 – 什么意思? | 
| [14:47] | If you read the agreement, the deposit is nonrefundable. | 如果你有看条款 你就知道定金是不退的 | 
| [14:50] | Does it say anything in the contract… | 那合约上有什么条款 | 
| [14:52] | …about my car being used as a whorehouse? | 说把我的车当做妓院吗? | 
| [14:53] | I don’t remember reading that clause either. | 我不记得读到过这种条款 | 
| [14:56] | What can I tell you, buddy? Take it up with Consumer Affairs. | 怎么跟你说呢,老兄?去找消协好了 | 
| [15:01] | All right, just give me my car and let me get the hell out of here. | 好吧,把车给我,让我离开这鬼地方 | 
| [15:04] | That’s going to be a problem. | 那也有点问题 | 
| [15:08] | – Why? – It’s all the way in the back. | – 为什么? – 车就在后面 | 
| [15:10] | We can’t get it out for a couple of days. | 可我们两三天之内拿不出来 | 
| [15:12] | What are you talking about? I want my car. | 你在说什么? 我要我的车 | 
| [15:15] | We ask that you please bear with us. | 我们要请你体谅一下 | 
| [15:18] | Bear with you? | 体谅你们? | 
| [15:20] | This is a parking lot. | 这是停车场 | 
| [15:21] | People are supposed to be able to get their cars. | 大家都应该能取到他们的车 | 
| [15:24] | Ideally. | 理论上是 | 
| [15:28] | Excuse me, I’d like to return this jacket. | 不好意思,我想退掉这件夹克 | 
| [15:30] | Certainly. May I ask why? | 没问题,我可以问一下原因吗? | 
| [15:32] | For spite. | 为了报复 | 
| [15:35] | Spite? | 报复? | 
| [15:37] | That’s right. I don’t care for the salesman that sold it to me. | 没错,我不喜欢卖它给我的那个售货员 | 
| [15:40] | I don’t think you can return an item for spite. | 我想你不能因为报复就退掉商品 | 
| [15:44] | – What do you mean? – If there was some problem with it… | – 什么意思? – 如果是衣服有什么问题 | 
| [15:47] | …if it were unsatisfactory in some way, then we could do it for you. | 或者对衣服某些方面不满意 那么我们可以帮你退 | 
| [15:50] | But I’m afraid spite doesn’t fit any of our conditions for a refund. | 但我想报复是不符合 任何退货条件的 | 
| [15:53] | I wanna return it. What’s the difference what the reason is? | 我要退掉它,是什么原因有什么区别? | 
| [15:56] | Let me speak with the manager. Excuse me. | 让我跟经理说一下,稍等 | 
| [15:59] | Bob? | 鲍伯? | 
| [16:01] | This gentleman… Spite. | 这位先生,报复 | 
| [16:07] | – What seems to be the problem? – I wanna return this jacket. | – 有什么问题? – 我想退掉这件夹克 | 
| [16:10] | She asked me why, I said, “For spite,” and now she won’t take it back. | 她问我为什么,我说告诉她为了报复 然后她说不能退 | 
| [16:14] | That’s true. We can’t return an item based purely on spite. | 的确是,我们不能纯粹因为报复 而办理退货 | 
| [16:19] | Well, so fine, then. Then I don’t want it. That’s why I’m returning it. | 好,那么好,现在,我不想要它了 这是我退货的理由 | 
| [16:22] | Well, you already said spite, so… | 可你已经说了报复,所以… | 
| [16:26] | – But I changed my mind. – No, you said spite. | – 可我改变主意了 – 不行,你说了因为报复 | 
| [16:29] | Too late. | 太晚了 | 
| [16:31] | – Nice hat. – Get a calendar, honey. It’s the ’90s. | – 那帽子真漂亮 – 宝贝,看看日历吧,都九十年代了 | 
| [16:36] | – Elaine. – Oh, hey. | – 伊莲 – 哦,嗨 | 
| [16:37] | These are my friends, Jerry and Elaine. | 他们是我朋友 杰瑞和伊莲 | 
| [16:39] | – Hi. – Hi, how are you doing? | – 你好 – 你好 | 
| [16:41] | – I’m Charmaine. – I’m Ethan. | – 我是夏尔曼 – 我叫伊桑 | 
| [16:43] | Yeah, she’s the costume designer, and he’s the wig master for the show. | 她是服装设计师 他是演出假发师 | 
| [16:46] | – Oh, you’re staying with George. – Right, George. | – 哦,你和乔治一起住的 – 对,是乔治 | 
| [16:48] | I get the feeling he doesn’t want me there. | 我觉得他不喜欢我住在他那儿 | 
| [16:50] | He doesn’t even want himself there. | 他甚至都不喜欢自己住那儿 | 
| [16:53] | – Why don’t you sit down and join us? – All right. | – 为什么不和我们一块坐坐 – 好的 | 
| [16:55] | I can’t. I’ve gotta go meet a friend. | 我不行,我还得去见个朋友 | 
| [16:57] | Well, what are we, dog meat? | 噢,看不起我们吗? | 
| [17:00] | Another champagne coolie, please. | 麻烦再来杯香槟果汁 | 
| [17:02] | – You have really beautiful hair. – Oh, thanks. Thanks very much. | – 你的头发真漂亮 – 噢,谢谢,非常感谢 | 
| [17:05] | Ever thought of selling it? It would make a brilliant wig. | 有没有想过卖掉它?会是顶漂亮的假发 | 
| [17:08] | – They make wigs out of human hair? – And pay plenty for them. | – 他们用真人头发做假发? – 还出很高价呢 | 
| [17:11] | Okay, well, you guys are gonna have fun here. | 好了,你们在这儿好好玩 | 
| [17:13] | – All right. – See you later. | – 好的 – 回头见 | 
| [17:15] | I just remembered, I gotta get the Dreamcoat from the dry cleaner. | 刚想起来,我得去干洗店拿梦幻衣了 | 
| [17:18] | – You’ll let me wear the other one? – Yeah, but you have to be careful. | – 你能给穿下另外一件吗? – 可以,不过你得小心点 | 
| [17:21] | – It’s my only backup. – Who do you think you’re talking to? | – 那是唯一一件备用的 – 你以为我是什么人? | 
| [17:24] | – Okay, bye-bye. – Bye. | – 好的,拜拜 – 拜拜 | 
| [17:25] | Bye. | 拜拜 | 
| [17:28] | There’s your champagne coolie. | 这是你的香槟果汁 | 
| [17:31] | Well, looks like it’s just you and me, cowboy. | 好了,看来只剩咱俩了,牛仔 | 
| [17:34] | Yeah, I guess so. | 嗯,我也觉得是 | 
| [17:36] | Well, here we are. | 好了,终于到了 | 
| [17:37] | I am beat. | 真累坏了 | 
| [17:41] | That’s nice. | 好舒服 | 
| [17:44] | So… | 那… | 
| [17:46] | So do you have any idea when the Nicole Millers are coming in? | 你知道那件妮可米勒什么时候能到吗? | 
| [17:50] | Oh, yeah, the Nicole Millers. | 哦,是啊,那件妮可・米勒 | 
| [17:52] | Well, the funniest thing. | 嗯,最有趣的是 | 
| [17:54] | I’ve learned that the new shipment’s coming by boat… | 我听说新的发货方式是海运 | 
| [17:57] | …which does tend to take a bit longer, what with the waves and all. | 时间要更长点,因为风浪什么的 | 
| [18:01] | So you’ll just have to be a little bit patient. | 所以你得要有点耐心 | 
| [18:05] | So you have no idea when they’ll arrive? | 那你是不知道什么时候到了? | 
| [18:08] | No, I’m really not sure. | 是的,我不确定 | 
| [18:13] | How can you love a guy like that? He’s a mess. | 你怎么能爱上这么个人?他是个垃圾 | 
| [18:16] | I don’t see them together at all. | 我从没见过他们在一起 | 
| [18:18] | – Ethan? – Yes? | – 伊桑? – 什么事? | 
| [18:20] | Hi, it’s me, Jesse. | 嗨,是我阿,耶西 | 
| [18:22] | George Hamilton’s personal assistant. | 乔治・汉密尔顿的私人助理 | 
| [18:24] | – Right, right. How are you? – Good. Good to see you. | – 对,对,你好吗? – 很好,见到你真高兴 | 
| [18:27] | – This is Jerry. – Hello. | – 这是杰瑞 – 你好 | 
| [18:29] | Yeah. | 你好 | 
| [18:30] | Ethan, what brings you to town? | 伊桑,什么风把你吹到城里来了? | 
| [18:32] | Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. | 着跟着“约瑟与他的神奇彩衣” 剧组做巡回演出 | 
| [18:34] | You’re kidding. Listen, maybe you and I should get together. | 你开玩笑,听着 也许我们该一块做点什么 | 
| [18:39] | Have you been on the slide at Club USA? It’s intense. | 你有溜进去过那家美国俱乐部吗? 那可真刺激 | 
| [18:42] | Excuse me. Excuse me. Are you asking him out? | 不好意思,不好意思,你是在约他吗? | 
| [18:45] | Yeah, I guess you could say that. | 是啊,我想你可以这么说 | 
| [18:47] | Right in front of me? | 就在我面前? | 
| [18:48] | How do you know we’re not together? | 你怎么我们不是一起的? | 
| [18:50] | Two guys sitting, laughing, drinking champagne coolies. | 两个男的,坐在一起有说有笑 还喝着香槟果汁 | 
| [18:54] | I don’t know. I just didn’t think you were. | 我不知道,就是感觉你们不是 | 
| [18:56] | Well, we’re sitting here together. | 可我们就坐在一起 | 
| [18:58] | Why wouldn’t you think that? | 为什么你就想不到呢? | 
| [19:00] | I don’t know. I just didn’t. | 我不知道,我就是没有 | 
| [19:02] | Well, it’s very emasculating. | 哎,太瞧不起人了 | 
| [19:10] | – Hello? – This is Bob from The Andover Shop. | – 喂? – 我是安德沃商店的鲍伯 | 
| [19:13] | I’m trying to reach Craig Stewart. He left this number. | 我想找克雷格・ 斯图尔特 他留下这个号码 | 
| [19:17] | Oh, is it important? | 哦,很重要的事吗? | 
| [19:19] | – Well… – Hey, let me ask you something. | – 嗯 – 嘿,我想问你点事 | 
| [19:22] | Do you know when the Nicole Millers are coming in from Milan? | 你知道那批妮可・米勒 什么时候才能从米兰那边运过来吗? | 
| [19:25] | Nicole Millers? | 妮可・米勒? | 
| [19:26] | We aren’t expecting any Nicole Millers. In fact, we have too many as it is. | 我们可不想再定其他的妮可・米勒 实际上,我们还积压不少呢 | 
| [19:32] | Well, do you have any in a size four? | 哦,有没有4号的呢? | 
| [19:35] | Yes, several. | 有啊,好几件 | 
| [19:37] | Just tell him he doesn’t have to be in tomorrow until 11. | 你就告诉他明天11点后再来就可以了 | 
| [19:40] | Oh, yeah, I’ll make sure he gets the message. | 哦,好的,我会告诉他的 | 
| [19:47] | They mak e wigs out of human hair? | 他们用真人头发做假发? | 
| [19:49] | And pay plenty for them. | 还出很高的价钱呢 | 
| [20:40] | Oh, sweet Maria. | 噢,亲爱的玛利亚 | 
| [20:43] | Hey, let’s go. | 嘿,出来 | 
| [20:49] | What are you doing in my car? | 你们在我车里干什么? | 
| [20:51] | Hey, hey, where are you going? | 喂,喂,你往哪里跑? | 
| [20:53] | – Hey, you just cost me some money. – Hey, cool it, lady. | – 喂,你害我少了单生意 – 喂,冷静点,三八 | 
| [20:58] | Cool it. Cool it, lady. Cool it. | 冷静点,冷静点,三八,冷静点 | 
| [21:01] | Police officers, freeze right there. | 警察,站那儿别动 | 
| [21:12] | Okay, big daddy, take the hat off. | 好了,老头,把帽子脱了 | 
| [21:15] | All right, turn to your right. | 好了,向右转 | 
| [21:18] | I said turn, pimp! | 我说向右转,拉皮条的! | 
| [21:21] | I’m not a pimp. | 我不是拉皮条的 |