时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | If wedding invitations were left up to men… | 如果结婚请帖由男人来发布… |
[00:06] | …we’d just drive around sticking fliers in windshields. | …我们甚至不会将它写成定稿 |
[00:10] | Not even typed up either. | 只是到处晃悠 |
[00:12] | Just magic markers, xeroxed, you know: | 对我们的朋友说 |
[00:14] | “Party.” | “聚会啦” |
[00:18] | What’s needed is a divorce announcement. | 只有在离婚声明中 |
[00:21] | “Mr. and Mrs. Fred Johnson request the honour of your presence… | 男人才会严肃地说… |
[00:24] | …at the returning of their daughter back to Mr. and Mrs. Fred Johnson.” | …弗雷德・约翰逊夫妇敬请各位光临离婚仪式 |
[00:36] | – Hi. – Hi, can I help you? | – 你好 – 你好,有什么可以帮您? |
[00:37] | – Yes, we’d like wedding invitations. – Oh, well, congratulations. | – 我们想看看结婚请帖 – 噢,好啊,恭喜 |
[00:41] | – Thank you. – Yeah, thank you. | – 谢谢你 – 谢谢 |
[00:43] | – When’s the wedding? – June. | – 婚礼什么时候举行? – 六月 |
[00:44] | – Late June. – We have quite a few to pick from. | – 六月末 – 我们有很多可以供选择的请帖 |
[00:49] | They’re arranged in order of price. The most expensive are in the front. | 它们是按价格排列的,最贵的在前面 |
[00:58] | I don’t know, what about this one? | 我不知道,这个怎么样 |
[01:01] | To tell you the truth, they haven’t made those for a number of years. | 说实话,这些已经很多年没有再制作了 |
[01:04] | I might have some boxes in our warehouse in New Jersey. | 在新泽西州我的仓库里可能还有一些 |
[01:07] | – I’d have to check. – Oh, no. George, that’s so ugly. | – 我得找找 – 不了,乔治,这些太难看了 |
[01:10] | We don’t want that. | 不要这些 |
[01:11] | What’s the difference? You just read it and mail it right back. | 有什么区别,别人只是看看然后寄回来 |
[01:15] | – These ones. – Why don’t they make them anymore? | – 就要这些 – 为什么不再制作这些请帖了? |
[01:17] | Well, for one thing, the glue isn’t very adhesive. | 哦,一方面,胶水不够粘 |
[01:21] | It takes a lot of moisture to make them stick. | 需要很多水分才能使它们粘在一起 |
[01:23] | So we pick up some Elmer’s. | 那我们就挑一些埃尔默的 (美国卡通片《反斗家族中》的人物系列) |
[01:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:30] | Do you see what I do for you? | 看看我为你牺牲了这么多 |
[01:34] | – Hey, Kramer. – Hey, George. | – 嗨,克莱默 – 嗨,乔治 |
[01:36] | – Lilly. – No, Susan. | – 莉莉 – 不,苏姗 |
[01:39] | – No, no, it’s Lilly. – I think I know my own name. | – 不,是莉莉 – 我想我知道我的名字 |
[01:42] | It’s Susan. | – 是苏姗 |
[01:44] | Well, you look like a Lilly. | 呃,你看起来很像莉莉 |
[01:51] | It’s coming, Jerry, it’s coming. | 它要来了,杰瑞,它要来了 |
[01:53] | – What’s coming? – The day. | – 什么要来了 – 那一天 |
[01:56] | The day. | 噢,那一天 |
[01:58] | We ordered the wedding invitations today. | 我们今天订了结婚请帖 |
[02:00] | Nothing can stop it now, nothing. | 现在任何东西都阻止不了它了 |
[02:04] | It’s here. It’s happening. | 它要来了,就要发生了 |
[02:06] | Can I do this? I can’t do this. Look at me. Look at me, I can’t do this. | 我做得到吗?我做不到 看看我,我做不到啊 |
[02:09] | I can’t do it. Help me, Jerry, help me. | – 我做不到 – 帮帮我,杰瑞 |
[02:12] | Just break it off with her. Tell her it’s over. | 跟她断绝关系就行了,告诉她结束了 |
[02:15] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[02:16] | – Why not? – Because I can’t face that scene. | – 为什么? – 我无法面对那场景 |
[02:18] | You know what kind of a scene that would be? | 你知道那会是一幅什么样的景象吗? |
[02:20] | I’d rather be unhappy for the rest of my life than to go through that. | 我宁愿下半辈子不开心都不愿经历那场景 |
[02:23] | I can’t. I’ve tried to psych myself up a million times. I can’t go through that. | 我做不到,我激励了自己无数次 我还是做不到 |
[02:27] | All right, take it easy. Just take it easy. | 好吧,放松点,放松点 |
[02:31] | – What about a letter? – A letter? | – 离别书怎么样? – 离别书? |
[02:34] | I write a letter and then I go to China. | 我写一封离别书,然后我就去中国 |
[02:37] | I disappear in a sea of people for, like, six months, a year. | 消失在茫茫人海中,六个月,或者一年 |
[02:41] | You know, just while things simmer down. | 等事情平息下来 |
[02:44] | “Dear Susan, I’m sorry. | 亲爱的苏姗,我很抱歉 |
[02:47] | I made a terrible mistake. | 我犯了个很严重的错误 |
[02:49] | I’m really, really sorry.” | 我真的非常非常抱歉 |
[02:54] | – That’s it? – What, too short? | – 就这些? – 怎么了?太短了 |
[02:57] | – Seems a little short, yeah. – A little short. | – 看上去是当然是有一点点短 – 有一点短 |
[02:59] | You can’t go to China. What about your job? | 你不能去中国,你的工作怎么办 |
[03:01] | Right. My job. | 是啊,我的工作 |
[03:04] | So write a letter and move to Staten Island. | 那写一封离别信,然后去斯塔腾岛 |
[03:06] | It’s easier to blend into a sea of people in Staten Island than China. | 想要消失在人海中,去斯塔腾岛比中国容易 |
[03:10] | Yeah, yeah. Staten Island. | 是啊,对,斯塔腾岛 |
[03:13] | – How do I get the rest of my clothes? – You come back for your clothes. | – 我剩下的衣服怎么拿? – 你可以回来拿你的衣服 |
[03:17] | – I’m not going back in there. – So forget about your clothes. | – 我不会再回来这里了 – 那就别提你的衣服了 |
[03:20] | Well, I’m not starting up a whole new wardrobe now! | 我现在又不是要买一个全新的衣柜 |
[03:24] | Freedom and no clothes is a lot better than no freedom with clothes. | 有自由没衣服要比没自由有衣服要好的多 |
[03:28] | If she would just take a plane somewhere. | 如果她坐飞机就好了 |
[03:30] | And what, hope for a crash? | 然后呢,希望飞机坠毁? |
[03:33] | It happens. | 这种事情常有 |
[03:34] | Do you know the odds on a crash? It’s a million to one. | 你知道坠机的概率有多大吗?百万分之一 |
[03:37] | It’s something. It’s hope. | 还是有可能的,这是希望 |
[03:42] | – Hey. Hey! | – Hey. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[03:43] | Georgie, you know what I just realized? | 乔治,知道我刚刚想到什么了吗 |
[03:46] | The wedding is like a month away. | 离婚礼只有一个月了 |
[03:49] | – Elaine. – What? | – 伊莲 – 什么事? |
[03:51] | Oh, by the way, what am I gonna get to be in the wedding party? | 顺便问一下,我在婚礼中有角色没? |
[03:55] | – What do you mean? – Jerry’s gonna be best man… | – 什么意思 – 杰瑞是伴郎 |
[03:57] | …and Kramer’s the usher. What am I gonna be? | 克莱默是男迎宾员,我做什么? |
[03:59] | I don’t think you’re anything. | 我想你不会当什么 |
[04:01] | Well, I have to be something. I’m a close friend. | 我得当点什么才行,我们关系这么好 |
[04:05] | – What about being a bridesmaid? – Well, those are Susan’s friends. | – 女傧相如何? – 那些都是苏姗的朋友 |
[04:10] | – Then how about being an usher? – All right, I’ll ask Susan about it later. | – 迎宾员怎么样? – 我稍后跟苏姗商量一下 |
[04:14] | You don’t ask. You tell. | 不要商量,直接告诉她 |
[04:21] | What about the letter? Should I think about it? | 离别书怎么办?我该继续考虑吗? |
[04:23] | Elaine, if a guy wanted to end a relationship… | 伊莲,如果一个男人想要结束一段关系… |
[04:25] | …what could he do? | …他该怎么做? |
[04:27] | Start smoking. | 开始抽烟 |
[04:30] | Smoking. | 抽烟 |
[04:32] | – Does she hate cigarettes? – Yes, she hates cigarettes. | – 她讨厌烟味吗? – 嗯,她讨厌 |
[04:34] | But you don’t smoke. | 但是你不抽烟 |
[04:37] | No. | 是啊 |
[04:41] | You know, I think I’m getting depressed about George’s wedding. | 我在为乔治的婚礼感到沮丧 |
[04:44] | – Really? – Yeah, once he gets married, that’s it. | – 真的? – 是的,一旦他结婚了,就成这样了 |
[04:46] | She’ll probably get pregnant. They’ll move to Westchester. | 接着她可能会怀孕,然后他们会搬到韦斯切斯特 |
[04:49] | – I’ll never see him again. – Yeah, you’re probably right. | – 我就再也见不到他了 – 是啊,你说的对 |
[04:52] | – Then it’ll be just me, you and Kramer. – No, not me, pal. | – 到时候就只剩下你,克莱默和我了 – 不,我不会的 |
[04:55] | I can’t keep this up much longer. I’m sick of being single. | 我不会这样很久的,我厌烦单身了 |
[04:57] | – I’m getting out. – So it’s just gonna be me and Kramer? | – 我要摆脱出来 – 那么就只剩下我和克莱默 |
[05:00] | Yeah, just you and Kramer. | 嗯,就你和克莱默 |
[05:02] | See you. | 再见 |
[05:05] | Me and Kramer. | 我和克莱默 |
[05:08] | Hey, buddy. | 你好,伙计 |
[05:10] | Hey, I thought of a great invention for driving. | 你好,我想到了一个开车的好发明 |
[05:14] | A periscope in a car, so you can see traffic. | 放一个潜望镜在车里 这样你就能看到交通状况了 |
[05:17] | How are you gonna drive… | 你怎么能一边开车… |
[05:18] | …while you’re looking through a periscope? | …一边通过潜望镜看? |
[05:21] | Besides which, it’s not a submarine. | 再说了,小车又不是潜水艇 |
[05:23] | There’s no room for a periscope on a car. | 车上都没有地方放潜望镜 |
[05:25] | – Oh, you make a higher roof. – They’re not making higher roofs. | – 噢,你的想法真高明 – 这不是什么高明的想法 |
[05:28] | Well, why can’t you make a higher roof? | 为什么你的想法不高明? |
[05:30] | Because it’s a stupid idea. | 因为你的想法很愚蠢 |
[05:32] | No one’s gonna go for it. Don’t you understand? It’s stupid! | 没有人会去考虑这个想法的,明白不?太愚蠢了 |
[05:37] | Stupid. It’s stupid. | 愚蠢?是啊,愚蠢的想法 |
[05:40] | Hey, hey, hey, look out! | 嘿,小心 |
[05:42] | Oh, my God. Are you okay? | 天啊,你没事吧? |
[05:45] | Yeah, thanks. | 嗯,太谢谢了 |
[05:47] | Oh, my God. You saved my life. | 天啊,你救了我的命 |
[05:49] | Shouldn’t there be some kind of reward for that? | 那是不是该有所奖励呢? |
[05:53] | You should be careful crossing the street. | 如果你还不想死的话,过马路该小心点 |
[05:55] | Otherwise you could die, if that bothers you. | 不然你会死 |
[05:58] | – Well, yeah… – See? To me, this is a waste. | – 呃,是啊… – 看到没?对我来说是种浪费 |
[06:02] | – What? – The shirt under your sweater. | – 什么? – 你毛衣里面的衬衫 |
[06:04] | It sits in a drawer for three weeks… | 它在橱柜里放了三个星期… |
[06:05] | …and when it finally comes out, it only sticks up out of your collar. | …结果穿的时候还不能露出它的领口 |
[06:09] | – I’m Jerry Seinfeld. – Jeannie Steinman. | – 我是杰瑞・宋飞 – 我是珍妮・斯坦曼 |
[06:11] | – Same initials. How do you like that? – I like it. | – 名字的第一个字母相同啊,喜欢吗? – 我喜欢 |
[06:16] | Listen, I was talking to Elaine today, and she said… | 我今天和伊莲聊了聊,她说… |
[06:19] | …that she would really like to be an usher at the wedding. | …她真的很想在婚礼上当招待员 |
[06:23] | No, out of the question. | 不,没门 |
[06:25] | I don’t want any women ushers at my wedding. | 我不想婚礼上有女迎宾员 |
[06:27] | And while we’re on the subject, Kramer’s not an usher either. | 既然我们谈到这 克莱默也当不成迎宾员了 |
[06:30] | – Why not? – He doesn’t even know my name. | – 为什么不? – 因为他都不知道我的名字 |
[06:33] | – That was an honest mistake. – No, he’s too weird. | – 这是个诚实的错误 – 不,他很怪异 |
[06:36] | He’d fall or something. He’d ruin the whole ceremony. | 他受挫折了还是什么 他会毁了整个婚礼的 |
[06:40] | Yeah, you’re probably right. | 是啊,你可能是对的 |
[06:45] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[06:50] | Since when do you smoke? | 你从什么时候开始抽烟的? |
[06:53] | I’ve always smoked. | 我一直都在抽 |
[06:55] | – I’ve never seen you smoke. – Oh, yeah, well, big smoker. | – 我从没见你抽过 – 其实我抽烟很凶 |
[07:00] | I gave it up for a while, but it was too tough. | 我戒了一段时间,不过太难戒了 |
[07:03] | You know, I don’t got the willpower. | 我意志力太弱 |
[07:06] | – Oh, I don’t like this one bit. – Well, I can’t stop now. | – 我真的不喜欢 – 可是现在我停不下来 |
[07:13] | I’m addicted. They’ve gotten a hold on me. | 我上瘾了,香烟能控制我 |
[07:17] | Well, you are gonna have to quit. | 那你必须要戒掉 |
[07:24] | – Menus? – No, I know what I want. | – 要菜单么? – 不,我知道我要什么 |
[07:26] | – The usual? – Yeah. | – 照旧? – 嗯 |
[07:27] | – And for you? – A bowl of Cheerios, not too much milk. | – 你呢? – 一杯麦片,不要太多牛奶 |
[07:30] | Okay, two bowls of Cheerios. | 好,两杯麦片 |
[07:35] | – You too? – Yeah. | – 你也喝这个? – 是啊 |
[07:39] | Hey, did you hear the bank on the corner… | 你有没有听说街角的银行职员 如果不用“你好”欢迎你 |
[07:42] | …is offering $100 if you go in there and they don’t greet you with a “hello.” | 他们会赔偿你100美元 |
[07:46] | Oh, really? That’s nice. | 真的吗?很好啊 |
[07:48] | – Come on. What’s with you? – I think I’m in love. | – 你怎么了? – 我想我恋爱了 |
[07:52] | Oh, come on. | 噢,别这样 |
[07:54] | No, it’s true. This woman saved my life. | 不,是真的,这个女人救了我的命 |
[07:57] | I was crossing the street. I was almost hit by a car. | 我正要过马路,几乎被车撞上 |
[07:59] | And then we talked… | 然后我们开始聊天… |
[08:00] | …and the whole thing just seemed like a dream. | …整个事看起来就像做梦一样 |
[08:03] | If a guy saved your life, you’d be in love with him too. | 如果一个男人救了你,你估计也会爱上他 |
[08:07] | No, this woman is different. She’s incredible. | 不,这个女人不同。她太让人难以置信了 |
[08:09] | She’s just like me. She talks like me. She acts like me. | 她就像我一样 像我一样说话,像我一样行动 |
[08:13] | She ordered cereal in a restaurant. We even have the same initials. | 在餐厅她也点了谷类饮料 我们甚至有相同的名字首字母 |
[08:17] | – Wait, I just realized what’s going on. – What? | – 等等,我终于意识到发生什么了 – 什么? |
[08:20] | Now I know what I’ve been looking for all these years. | 我现在知道这些年我在寻找什么了 |
[08:23] | Myself. | 我自己 |
[08:27] | I’ve been waiting for me to come along. | 我一直等着我自己来陪伴自己 |
[08:30] | And now I’ve swept myself off my feet. | 我现在已经非常清醒 |
[08:35] | Will you stop it, man? You’re freaking me out. | 能停停么,老兄,你吓着我了 |
[08:38] | Jeez. | 呀 |
[08:45] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[08:46] | – Wait a second, you didn’t say “hello.” – Yes, I did. | – 等等,你没有说“你好” – 不,我说了 |
[08:49] | No. No, you didn’t. Hundred dollars. I get $100. | 不,你没说,一百块,我有100块啦 |
[08:52] | – No, no, I said “hello.” – No, no, you said “hey.” | – 不,我说了“你好”了 – 不,你刚才说的是“嗨” |
[08:54] | Well, “hey” is “hello.” Same thing. | “嗨”就是“你好”,一样的意思 |
[08:57] | The ad said the bank will pay $100 if you’re not greeted with a “hello.” | 广告说,如果你不用“你好”来欢迎 银行会赔偿100块 |
[09:00] | You’re taking that much too literally. | 你太按字面意思解释了 |
[09:02] | Now, sir, do you have any business to transact? | 先生,你有没有什么业务需要办理? |
[09:04] | – I wanna speak with the manager. – He’s not here. | – 我要和经理谈谈 – 他现在不在 |
[09:07] | Then I’ll be back. | 我一会再过来 |
[09:10] | – So I’m not gonna be an usher? – No. | – 那我当不成迎宾员了 – 嗯 |
[09:12] | So I’m nothing? | 我什么都当不成了 |
[09:14] | Jerry is best man, Kramer is an usher, and I am nothing? | 杰瑞是伴郎,克莱默是迎宾员 我什么都当不成 |
[09:18] | – Kramer’s not an usher anymore. – What are you talking about? | – 克莱默不再是迎宾员了 – 你说什么 |
[09:21] | – You’ve been demoted. – Why? | – 你被解职了 – 为什么? |
[09:23] | Because you called her by the wrong name. | 因为你叫错了她的名字 |
[09:25] | But she really looks like a Lilly. | 但是她看起来很像莉莉 |
[09:28] | Jerry. Hey, Jerry, Susan says I can’t be an usher at the wedding. | 嗨,杰瑞 苏姗说我当不成婚礼上的迎宾员了 |
[09:32] | Yeah, me neither. | 是啊,我也是 |
[09:34] | George, I wanna bring a date to the wedding. | 乔治,我打算带我的约会对象去婚礼 |
[09:36] | – Who? – I just met her. She’s incredible. | – 是谁? – 我刚刚认识不久,她太难以置信了 |
[09:38] | Oh, this is great! | 太棒了! |
[09:41] | Now I’m gonna be stuck at the singles’ table with all the losers? | 那我要和那些失败者 一起坐在单身者的饭桌上? |
[09:47] | – You can go with Kramer. – No, no, no. | – 你可以和克莱默一起去 – 不,不,不 |
[09:49] | Weddings are a great place to meet chicks. | 婚礼是碰到女孩子的好地方 |
[09:52] | I have to be unfettered. | 我不能有束缚 |
[09:55] | Do you see what this is turning into? | 看看这都变成什么样子了 |
[09:57] | Do I need this? I have got to get out of this thing. | 我需要这样吗?我要摆脱这个婚礼 |
[10:00] | – Did you try the cigarettes? – Yeah, they made me sick. | – 你试过吸烟吗 – 嗯,它们让我恶心 |
[10:04] | All right, all right. Let’s get down here. | 好吧,好吧,我们好好想想 |
[10:08] | You really wanna get out of this thing? | 你真的想要摆脱这个婚礼 |
[10:11] | – Yeah. – All right. I got two words for you: | – 是的 – 很好,我奉送你两个词 |
[10:14] | Prenup. | 婚前协议书 |
[10:17] | Prenup, what does that mean? | 婚前协议书,什么意思? |
[10:18] | – Ask her to sign a prenup. – What does that do? | – 让她签一份婚前协议书 – 这有什么用? |
[10:23] | Because most women, when asked to sign a prenup… | 大部分女人,当要求签婚前协议书时… |
[10:25] | …are so offended, they back out of the marriage. | …她们都会感觉被冒犯,不想结婚 |
[10:29] | They are? | 是吗? |
[10:31] | – Elaine? – I wouldn’t sign one. | – 伊莲,你会签吗? – 我不会 |
[10:36] | Prenup, of course. | 婚前协议书,太好了 |
[10:40] | – Kramer. – Get out of here. | – 克莱默 – 赶紧离开,去做吧 |
[10:47] | – Hi. | – Hi. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[10:49] | Hey, I’ve been going over the list. Wanna invite The Drake? | 我在检查名单,要不要邀请德雷克一家人? |
[10:51] | Oh, got to invite The Drake. | 要邀请德雷克一家人 |
[10:54] | Listen. | 听着 |
[10:56] | There’s something that’s been on my mind… | 我脑子里在想一些事… |
[10:58] | …and we haven’t really talked about it and it’s kind of important to me. | …我们还没有谈过,它对我有点重要 |
[11:02] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[11:04] | Well, I’ve put a lot of thought into this… | 归结到一点… |
[11:06] | …and I think that I would like you to sign a prenuptial agreement. | …我希望你能签一个婚前协议书 |
[11:11] | – A prenup? – Yeah. | – 婚前协议书? – 是的 |
[11:18] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的? |
[11:20] | You don’t have any money. I make more money than you do. | 你没有什么钱,我赚的钱比你的多 |
[11:27] | Yeah, give me the papers, I’ll sign them. | 把文件给我,我签 |
[11:32] | A prenup. | 婚前协议书 |
[11:59] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[12:05] | Jerry. | 杰瑞 |
[12:08] | – Hey, Jeannie. – Hello. | – 嗨,珍妮 – 你好 |
[12:09] | – Remember I told you about the bank? – Yeah. | – 记得我跟你说过银行的事吗? – 嗯 |
[12:11] | Well, I went in there and they said, “hey.” | 我走过去,他们说“嗨” |
[12:15] | “Hey” is the same as “hello.” What do you think? | “嗨”和“你好”是一个意思,你认为呢? |
[12:17] | Yeah, I think it’s the same thing. | 我想是一样的 |
[12:20] | Oh, big surprise. | 太惊奇了 |
[12:29] | – Delivery from Melody Stationers. – Oh, those are the invitations. | – 美乐蒂思泰森快递 – 噢,是请帖 |
[12:32] | – Just sign here. – Yeah. | – 在这里签名 – 好 |
[12:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:37] | – See you later. – Oh, these are so cheap. | – 再见 – 这些好便宜 |
[12:39] | Don’t forget tomorrow. We’re shopping for rings… | 不要忘记明天我们要去买戒指… |
[12:41] | …so don’t make any plans. And this time we’re not skimping. | …不要订其他计划 这个时候我们不能马虎 |
[12:46] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[12:48] | – Jeannie left? – Yeah, she’s coming to see… | – 珍妮走了? – 是啊,她会看我今晚的演出 |
[12:50] | …my act tonight. – Oh, yeah? Well, that’s nice. | 是嘛,很好 |
[12:52] | I’m sure that’s right up her alley. | 我想这正合她胃口 |
[12:55] | – What’s with you? – Nothing. | – 你怎么了? – 没事 |
[12:57] | – Something on your mind? – No. | – 你有心事 – 没有 |
[12:58] | – Looks like there is. – No. | – 看上去像有 – 没有 |
[12:59] | Come on, something’s on your mind. Out with it. | 来吧,你心里有事,说出来吧 |
[13:02] | I don’t like her! | 我不喜欢她 |
[13:04] | – You don’t like her? – That’s right. | – 你不喜欢她? – 对 |
[13:06] | I don’t like her. I never liked her from the get-go. | 我不喜欢她,我从没喜欢她 |
[13:10] | – What’s wrong with her? – Everything she thinks, you think. | – 她怎么了? – 她想什么,你就想什么 |
[13:12] | Everything you think, she thinks. No, I can’t take it. | 你想什么,她就想什么,我受不了 |
[13:15] | I can’t take it, Jerry. It’s too much. It’s too much. | 我受不了,杰瑞,太难忍受了 |
[13:18] | If you can’t take her, maybe you can’t take me. | 如果你不能接受她,你可能也无法接受我 |
[13:21] | – So that’s how it’s gonna be? – That’s how it’s gonna be. | – 事情就变成这样了 – 是的 |
[13:24] | Oh, God help us! | 上帝,帮帮我们 |
[13:35] | Awful. | 太恐怖了 |
[14:19] | – Can I help you? – Yeah. | – 有什么可以帮您? – 是的 |
[14:23] | I was in here the other day, and I went up to that teller… | 有一天我进来,走向那个出纳… |
[14:25] | …and he didn’t say “hello.” | …他没有说“你好” |
[14:28] | Well, then you are entitled to $100. That’s our policy. | 那你可以得到100块,这是我们的制度 |
[14:31] | Yeah, but he wouldn’t give me the money. | 但是他不给我钱 |
[14:33] | Jim, can I see you for a second? | 吉姆,可以过来一下吗 |
[14:35] | – Yes, can you give me a minute? – Yeah. | – 好,等我一小会 – 好 |
[14:39] | He’ll be right over. | 他马上就过来 |
[14:53] | What is this, oak? | 这是什么做的,橡木吗 |
[14:57] | – I think it’s pine. – Pine is good. | – 我想是松木 – 松木很好 |
[15:00] | Yeah, pine’s okay. | 嗯,松木不错 |
[15:06] | – You wanted to see me? – Yeah. | – 你找我? – 嗯 |
[15:07] | Jim, the man here says he came in the other day… | 吉姆,这位先生说他有一天进来… |
[15:10] | …you didn’t say “hello.” – No, that’s not true. | …你没有说“你好” – 不,不是的 |
[15:13] | I said “hey.” You know, like a friendly greeting, “hey.” | 我说了“嗨” 像一个朋友之间的招呼,“嗨” |
[15:16] | – Yeah, but that’s not “hello.” – That’s a tough one. | – 但是那不是“你好” – 算是个大概的招呼吧 |
[15:20] | Let me bring some other people in on this. | 我再叫些其他的人 |
[15:22] | Barbara, Jane, Mike, can I see you, please? | 芭芭拉,简,麦克,可以过来一下吗? |
[15:29] | – How you doing? – What’s happening? | – 你怎么样啦? – 发生什么事了 |
[15:31] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[15:33] | Can you excuse us for just one minute? Just one minute. | 你能给我们一分钟么?就一分钟 |
[15:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:43] | How’s it going? | 咋样? |
[15:46] | Thanks. Thanks, everybody. | 谢谢,谢谢大家 |
[15:50] | Sir, have a seat. | 先生,请坐 |
[15:56] | Well, we’ve discussed this. Here’s the feeling. | 我们讨论过了,我们觉得应该这样 |
[16:00] | You got a greeting. It starts with an H. How’s 20 bucks sound? | 你得到了问候,也是以H开头的 20块怎么样 |
[16:03] | – I’ll take it. – All right, sir. | – 成交 – 很好 |
[16:21] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗? |
[16:38] | I would like to propose a toast… Wait a second! | 我提议大家干杯… 等等 |
[16:41] | George! George Costanza, come in here! | 乔治!乔治・克斯坦萨过来! |
[16:43] | – Georgie boy. – George, big news. | 乔治帅哥,大新闻 |
[16:45] | – I’m getting married. – Married? What? | – 我要结婚了 – 结婚?什么? |
[16:47] | September 21 st, first day of autumn. Leaves changing, beautiful colours. | 9月21号,秋天的第一天 变化的花瓣,美丽的颜色 |
[16:51] | – All that crap. – You see? | – 全都是废话 – 知道吗? |
[16:53] | – I kept up my end of the pact. – Oh, good for you. | – 我坚持到了约定的最后 – 对你来说不错 |
[16:55] | – And look, champagne. – Hey. | – 看,香槟酒 – 嗨 |
[16:57] | – To our future wives. – Oh, yeah. | – 敬我们未来的老婆 – 耶 |
[17:00] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[17:14] | This has been quite a night. I could sure use a cup of coffee. | 这真是个美好的夜晚,我想喝杯咖啡 |
[17:17] | Hey, what’s the deal with decaf? | 你知道无咖啡因咖啡吗? |
[17:19] | How do they get the caffeine out of there? | 咖啡因是怎么从咖啡中取出来的? |
[17:21] | – And then where does it go? – I don’t know. | – 然后咖啡因到哪里了呢 – 我不知道哦 |
[17:27] | That’s a shame. | 真丢人 |
[17:30] | – I’ll just have a cup of coffee. – Bowl of corn flakes. | – 我要杯咖啡 – 一碗玉米薄片 |
[17:34] | More cereal? That’s your third bowl today. | 还要谷类食品?这是你今天吃的第三碗了 |
[17:36] | – You had it for breakfast and lunch. – Hey. So, what’s the deal with brunch? | – 你早餐和午餐都吃的那个 – 嗨,早午餐又怎么了? |
[17:40] | If it’s a combination of breakfast and lunch… | 如果早午餐是早餐和午餐的组合… |
[17:42] | …how come there’s no “lupper,” or no “linner”? | …那也会有午晚餐 |
[17:50] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[17:52] | Frank just called me. Congratulations. | 弗兰克刚刚打电话给我了,恭喜你 |
[17:54] | – Thanks. Thanks. – Look, I’m sorry about before. | – 谢谢,谢谢 – 以前的事我很抱歉 |
[17:58] | – I’m sure I’ll learn to like her, Jerry. – Yeah, yeah. | – 我会慢慢学着喜欢她的,杰瑞 – 嗯,嗯 |
[18:01] | Come on, come on. What’s the matter? | 别这样,怎么了? |
[18:05] | I think I may have made a big mistake. | 我想我犯了个很大的错误 |
[18:08] | – Oh, come on. – No, all of a sudden it hit me. | – 别这样 – 不,突然一下子 |
[18:11] | I realized what the problem is. | 我想到了问题出在哪里 |
[18:13] | I can’t be with someone like me. | 我不能和一个像我一样的人在一起 |
[18:15] | I hate myself! | 我讨厌我自己 |
[18:17] | I need to be with someone the complete opposite of me. | 我得和性格相反的人在一起 |
[18:20] | It’s too much, Kramer. I can’t take it! I can’t take it! | 太多了,克莱默,我无法承受! 我受不了! |
[18:24] | It’s too bad you got engaged. | 太糟糕了,你已经订婚了 |
[18:27] | Yeah, too bad. | 是啊,太糟糕了 |
[18:31] | Hello? Oh, hey, George. | 你好,哦,乔治 |
[18:33] | What? Really? | 什么?真的吗? |
[18:36] | I’ll call Elaine. We’ll meet you down there. | 我会打给伊莲,我们下面见 |
[18:38] | – What happened? – They took Susan to the hospital. | – 发生什么事了 – 苏姗被送到医院了 |
[18:42] | – So she was just lying there? – Yeah. | – 她就那样躺在那儿? – 嗯 |
[18:44] | – I wonder what happened. – I don’t know. | – 我想知道发生了什么事 – 我不知道哦 |
[18:46] | There’s the doctor. | 医生来了 |
[18:49] | Excuse me, are you the husband? | 打扰,请问你是丈夫吗? |
[18:52] | – Yes. Well, I’m sorry. | – 呃,还不是,未婚夫 – 嗯,很遗憾 |
[18:58] | She’s gone. | 她离开我们了 |
[19:02] | What’s that? | 什么? |
[19:06] | She expired. | 她断气了 |
[19:10] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[19:14] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[19:15] | So… | 那… |
[19:18] | …she’s dead? | …她死了? |
[19:21] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[19:28] | Let me ask you… | 告诉我… |
[19:29] | …had she been exposed to any kind of inexpensive glue? | …她是否有接触某种便宜胶水? |
[19:37] | – Why? – We found traces… | – 为什么? – 我们发现某种… |
[19:39] | …of a certain toxic adhesive… | …有毒胶水的痕迹 |
[19:42] | …commonly found in very low-priced envelopes. | 这种胶水通常在非常便宜的信封上使用 |
[19:47] | Well, she was sending out our wedding invitations. | 她在分发我们的婚礼请帖 |
[19:50] | That’s probably what did it. | 那可能就是发生的原因 |
[19:54] | We were expecting about 200 people. | 我们邀请了大约200多人 |
[19:59] | Well, thank you, doctor. | 谢谢你,医生 |
[20:20] | She’s… | 她… |
[20:23] | …gone. | …走了 |
[20:25] | Dead? | 死了? |
[20:28] | I’m so sorry, George. | 很遗憾,乔治 |
[20:34] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[20:39] | Poor Lilly. | 可怜的莉莉 |
[20:40] | – Susan. | – Susan. – 苏姗 – 苏姗 |
[20:47] | – How did it happen? – Apparently the glue… | – 怎么发生的? – 很明显 |
[20:50] | …in the wedding invitations was… | 婚礼请帖上的胶水… |
[20:54] | …toxic. | …是有毒的 |
[20:59] | Well, that’s weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[21:02] | So I guess… | 我想… |
[21:04] | …you’re not getting married. – Yeah. | – …你结不成婚了 – 嗯 |
[21:09] | But… | 但是… |
[21:12] | – Yeah? – Well, now I’m engaged. | – 嗯? – 现在我订婚了 |
[21:17] | Yeah? | – 哦 |
[21:18] | Well, I thought we’d both be getting married. | 我想我们最好还是要结婚的 |
[21:21] | Hey, what can I tell you? | 我说什么好呢? |
[21:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:27] | Well, let’s get some coffee. | 去喝点咖啡吧 |
[21:30] | We had a pact! | 我们有协议的啊 |
[21:39] | Yes, I’d like to speak with Marisa Tomei, please. | 我找马里萨・托梅 |
[21:44] | Marisa, hi. It’s George Costanza. | 马里萨,你好,我是乔治・克斯坦萨 |
[21:48] | I’m the short, funny, quirky bald man you met a little while ago. | 我就是不久前你碰到的 那个矮小有趣诡异秃头的男人 |
[21:53] | Yeah, I was just calling because I wanted you to know… | 我想让你知道… |
[21:56] | …that I’m not engaged anymore. | …我没有订婚了 |
[21:59] | Well, she died. | 她去世了 |
[22:02] | Toxic glue from the wedding invitations. | 婚礼请帖上的有毒的胶水 |
[22:06] | Well, we were expecting about 200 people. | 我们邀请了大约200多人 |
[22:09] | Yeah. Anyway, I’ve got the funeral tomorrow… | 明天我得参加葬礼… |
[22:15] | …but my weekend is pretty wide open… | …不过我周末非常有空… |
[22:19] | …and, you know, I was wondering… Hello? | …我在想… 喂? |
[22:22] | Hello? | 喂? |